Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos thread 29: Butterballs Niall, Lewis, Niko and Gemma

Here we can laugh at the fat lardos Niall Hogran, Lewis Fataldi, Fat Niko from Lard Channel and their obese and unhealthy super fan Gemma.

Hogran has been celebrating at Glastonbury and Fat Gemma hasn’t graduated and is suffering with her health. Other blubber monsters Fataldi and Fat Niko are probably eating and drinking right now.

by Anonymousreply 68July 5, 2022 7:24 PM

I am a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 1June 28, 2022 2:29 PM

We missed this pic that giant Gemma posted with greasy Niko! She looks bigger than him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2022 11:48 AM

The proliferation of these and the Jack Grealish threads by cheap losers who refuse to pay for this website is a VICIOUS slap in the face to those of us who do pay, and whose threads seem to be subject to a far more deletion-tending scrutiny.

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2022 12:08 PM

Woow! Gemma is a big girl. Both of them look so unhealthy and it is very concerning that she is bigger than FAT Niko! She looks so proud. I cannot believe she is bigger than huge Niko.

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2022 6:19 PM

Yes, FAT Niko is immense and yet Gemma is FATTER!

Look at R3 all triggered. Probably a Klan Granny if her threads keep getting deleted by Muriel.

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2022 11:08 PM

I wonder what must she think about the fact she is bigger than Fat Niko! It must be embarrassing for her.

by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2022 12:14 AM

There's another picture of her with Niall from 2019 and she's ballooned massively since then.

by Anonymousreply 7July 1, 2022 1:47 AM

Has she really? Her unhealthy diet has done its job then. How many pounds do you reckon she has she put on?

by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2022 5:52 AM

At least 30 lbs with more downloading. And she's only 5ft 2!

by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2022 7:12 PM

Disgusting! Has she realised she is gaining weight? She is so short too. It’s very unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 10July 1, 2022 7:16 PM

Niall drunk yet again at a music festival in Hyde Park.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 1, 2022 10:34 PM

Niall is hopeless!

Gemma is still gaining more weight? I think she eats way too much for her height.

by Anonymousreply 12July 1, 2022 11:09 PM

Can someone find her 2019 picture? I am curious to see the difference in her weight.

by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2022 5:37 AM

Niall with 2 cans at a time. He is such an alcoholic, he has no shame. Everything that he puts in is mouth is unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2022 1:55 PM

[QUOTE] Niall with 2 cans at a time.

We can't see his other hand but I bet he has two cans in that one too. 1d really was a band with three genuine alcoholics in it, but only Liam Payneful recognises that he has a problem. Niall and Louis just carry on drinking.

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2022 2:28 PM

R12 I don’t think Gemma will stop gaining weight anytime soon.

Of course gross Niall has multiple cans in his hands at the same time. Niall is destroying his health. He already looks much worse than a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2022 3:04 PM

Niall probably had two cans in each hand and a packet of smokes in his pocket. He really is an unhealthy person.

by Anonymousreply 17July 2, 2022 8:28 PM

And after that he headed to McDonald’s or something.

by Anonymousreply 18July 2, 2022 8:55 PM

Gemma wants to be like him and she is succeeding pretty well! The pounds are piling on.

by Anonymousreply 19July 2, 2022 9:00 PM

Louis lost his 43 year old mother and 18 year old sister two years apart which must have been traumatising, but what was Niall's excuse for becoming an alcoholic, or Liam's for that matter? Harry is the only one who seems grounded and grateful for 1d. He recognises what a great platform it was. How many other young men earn 30m each in just five years? And Niall barely sang.

by Anonymousreply 20July 2, 2022 11:51 PM

Here's Alcoholic Niall holding THREE BEERS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 3, 2022 12:04 AM

He really has a huge problem. That is so concerning and embarrassing. In what world is that okay? He thinks it’s funny?

by Anonymousreply 22July 3, 2022 12:13 AM

He is drinking himself to an early grave. Really scary.

I am curious about Gemma if she really eats and drinks like that just because of her idols are like that. Does she understand that it is going to cause her harm in a long run. It already has as she has gained a significant amount of weight.

by Anonymousreply 23July 3, 2022 12:23 AM

Bet Niall did a few drugs too, just to get the party started....again...

by Anonymousreply 24July 3, 2022 10:16 AM

Heavy drinkers like Fat Niall who are wealthy nearly always snort cocaine too so they can keep on drinking for hours without getting too sedated.

Louis has gone past the cocaine and shots stage and now partakes of the crack pipe.

by Anonymousreply 25July 3, 2022 1:21 PM

These threads are always the same 25 posts over and over again.

I still have no idea why "people being fat" is worthy of such prolonged discussion.

by Anonymousreply 26July 3, 2022 1:37 PM

I'm sure Niall could give Zayn a run for his money with pharmaceutically enhanced fun.

by Anonymousreply 27July 3, 2022 3:47 PM

Zayn is into acid and heroin. Introvert's drugs. Niall is all about partying but he probably chugs benzos when he wants to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 28July 3, 2022 7:35 PM

[QUOTE] I still have no idea why "people being fat" is worthy of such prolonged discussion.

But you'll happily bitch about Meghan Markle over several thousand threads?

by Anonymousreply 29July 3, 2022 7:36 PM

Blubbery Niko and his gross man boobs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 4, 2022 6:59 AM

R29, that's the second time in this thread that someone has tried to justify these pathetic threads by comparing them to the Meghan Markle threads. The difference is that Meghan Markle is in the news almost every day whereas the people you're talking about are not in the news every day, so you're just repeating the same stale things over and over again. Also, this Gemma is a random internet user, whereas Meghan Markle is one of the most prominent members of the most famous family in the world.

by Anonymousreply 31July 4, 2022 9:14 AM

I don't give a shit about Markle, R29. She's an attractive woman married to a rather unintelligent man and that's as far as my opinion goes.

These threads are simply the exact same comment - these people are fat - over and over and over again.

Who gives a shit if some washed up boy band - and an internet fan of theirs - are fat?

by Anonymousreply 32July 4, 2022 2:01 PM

I would almost call these threads a form of stalking.

Gemma is not a celebrity, not in the news, is not using her platform to sell herself per se and BTW appears to be no more than moderately overweight, certainly not more so than millions of other Americans. OP's hatred and contempt for her go way beyond anything she could have possibly done unless he knows her personally, in which case this is simply a vendetta.

At least the Kevin Sessums threads have a note of genuine celebrity gossip/satire and are backed up by the subject's there-for-all-the-world-to-see behavior.

by Anonymousreply 33July 4, 2022 2:05 PM

R33, your comment sounds dangerously like something that a sane person would say (i.e. Gemma is no more than moderately overweight). OP (and the other habitual posters, if there are any) will soon be down on you like a ton of bricks.

by Anonymousreply 34July 4, 2022 2:28 PM

How do you know that “Gemma is no more than moderately overweight”? She is huge.

by Anonymousreply 35July 4, 2022 5:17 PM

Just ignore the 300lb dogs here to defend Gemma and Niall. At least their contributions will mean that the threads don't get paywalled as quickly.

Niall, Lewis and Niko are all public figures and so fair game. Gemma's posts are also all public.

by Anonymousreply 36July 4, 2022 5:46 PM

[QUOTE] I still have no idea why "people being fat" is worthy of such prolonged discussion.

Fuckwit, the posts aren't just about weight gain. Discussions include:

Whether Niall, Lewis, Niko and Gemma are alcoholics/drug users.

Niall's flop career compared to how successful 1d was.

Gemma's dropping out of her degree course to follow Blind Channel around Europe.

How these characters spend their time in general.

by Anonymousreply 37July 4, 2022 5:52 PM

Agreed. These threads are more than about their weight gain. These people are disgusting. It is interesting to see how they spend their time. And all of them are like siblings, when it comes to their unhealthy habits.

Gemma’s Tumblr blog is a public platform and she knew what she signed up for when she started it. If she didn’t want people to discuss her life, she shouldn’t share it online. Same goes for her food posts.

by Anonymousreply 38July 4, 2022 6:48 PM

Since Gemma's not breaking the law, spouting political bullshit or doing anything else obnoxious, noteworthy or even interesting, you'll have to forgive the rest of us for finding your obsession with her tedious at best and actually scary at worst.

Like "restraining order" levels of scary.

by Anonymousreply 39July 5, 2022 12:42 AM

Just block the tedious buffoon at R39.

by Anonymousreply 40July 5, 2022 12:48 AM

Why does someone have such a problem with these threads? And why would someone try to defend ugly and fat Gemma?

by Anonymousreply 41July 5, 2022 12:53 AM

Because you are spamming the board with redundant, content-free sock puppet bullshit about a bunch of nobodies.

Start a blog if you need to discuss these people.

by Anonymousreply 42July 5, 2022 1:34 AM

3/4 of these people are public figures and Gainer Gemma has a public Tumblr blog and is well known for her belly worship. If you have a problem just ignore the threads.

by Anonymousreply 43July 5, 2022 1:48 AM

'Gainer Gemma' LOL

Imagine thinking that Niall Horan of 1d is a 'nobody', or Lewis Capaldi who is Grammy nominated. R42 must be one of those rancid eldergays whose knowledge of pop music doesn't extend beyond Janet Jackson and Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 44July 5, 2022 12:46 PM

Yes, elsewhere on the board R42 writes about being a teenager when Duran Duran started out, so he's in his 50s. He really thinks he can intimidate us into stopping our threads which have been running for two years now!

by Anonymousreply 45July 5, 2022 1:01 PM

I wouldn't be so sure that the fact that Gemma has put her info out there will protect these threads. Remember that Edvvin M0ntanez is able to get every mention of him almost immediately deleted, despite the fact that he voluntarily put personal information out there. So, if Gemma ever finds out about these threads, I would imagine that Muriel would be fairly willing to nix all these threads. After all, they do get paywalled (though, for some reason, can still be opened).

by Anonymousreply 46July 5, 2022 1:07 PM

They get paywalled, because these threads are one (1) twat talking to himself.

by Anonymousreply 47July 5, 2022 1:08 PM

I get that, R47, but why are they still allowed to be opened? It's not like they're popular. Most of the posts in this thread are meta-debates about the threads themselves, rather than the kind of discussion (about Niall, etc.) that the thread is meant to consist of.

by Anonymousreply 48July 5, 2022 1:11 PM

I'm guessing Muriel thinks it's of interest as an example of obsessive behavior, R48. It certainly isn't because any other person here gives a shit about Gemma.

by Anonymousreply 49July 5, 2022 1:14 PM

Muriel has the IPs of the people who post on this thread, so she knows it's not just one person talking to himself. The Jack Grealish threads are precisely that - one frau fantasising about Jack being gay - and they run uninterrupted.

If Gemma complained and got these threads deleted, we'd still be here chatting about those lard boys Niall and Lewis anyway.

by Anonymousreply 50July 5, 2022 2:13 PM

Yes! We can talk about pudgy Niko too. We aren’t going to stop these threads. When I see how pathetic and hilarious these people are I get to laugh!

Gainer Gemma is probably just living her life and eating a pizza.

by Anonymousreply 51July 5, 2022 2:14 PM

Back on topic - why is greasy Niall moaning about his album being unfinished when he's currently spending all his time partying or on the golf course? He says he's 'jealous' of other artists who are playing at festivals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 5, 2022 2:15 PM

Niall Hogran should work harder and party less. He is never going to finish his album. He shouldn’t even be allowed to be jealous because he has put himself into that situation.

by Anonymousreply 53July 5, 2022 2:18 PM

He's done nothing since March 2020 except release one single. Fataldi is similar, even worse. No new music since 2019.

by Anonymousreply 54July 5, 2022 2:22 PM

Is Fataldi even planning to come back? Or is he busy stuffing his face with food?

Gemma said on her blog that Lard Channel is releasing a new album on Friday so she has something to look forward to.

by Anonymousreply 55July 5, 2022 2:39 PM

Lard Channel's new album is called Lifestyles of the Sick & Dangerous! I guess at least awful Niko and the other goths are honest about what they are! Weird that Gemma became all emo and dyed her hair black after being girly with blonde hair in 2017 when she met Niall.

by Anonymousreply 56July 5, 2022 2:48 PM

Fataldi said this in January:

Lewis, 25, said: "I have been busy in the studio and everything is getting into a bit more shape. "I can't wait to get the songs out now and release my new music. It's been a long wait for everyone.

Seven months later and no sign of any new music!

by Anonymousreply 57July 5, 2022 2:50 PM

The album name is perfect for them! They’re self aware. Niko probably came up with the name. The album cover is ugly.

I didn’t know Gemma dyed her hair and that she used to be blonde! I can imagine she has had a massive glow down with her looks with all that weight gain too.

by Anonymousreply 58July 5, 2022 2:51 PM

But is the album cover FAT?

Inquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 59July 5, 2022 2:53 PM

Lewis said everything is getting into a shape. I think he is for sure getting rounder.

Why is he making his fans wait? Seven months is a long time after empty promises like that.

by Anonymousreply 60July 5, 2022 2:57 PM

Yes, everything is getting into shape except Fataldi, because he was massive in those pictures we got of him performing a couple of weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 61July 5, 2022 2:58 PM

Thanks to R59 and friends, we're going on for much longer without being paywalled.

Bad decision for Gemma to become a fat emo goth at 26. That's probably why she's dropped out of uni too. Those types don't care about studying, just drinking and raising hell.

by Anonymousreply 62July 5, 2022 3:00 PM

How can Fataldi afford putting on more weight? He has never been so big before.

Yes, R59 and the others are doing a good job. And to answer your question: Niko looks fat in the album cover.

Gemma sounds so disgusting! Fat, sweaty emo. Her hair is probably greasy 24/7 too. And that’s true, R62, Gemma drinks all the time. I bet she isn’t even thinking of stopping or trying to get healthy.

by Anonymousreply 63July 5, 2022 3:04 PM

New pic of Lard Channel shirtless in a paddling pool. Gemma captioned it 'his motherfucking tummy'. Beyond gross.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 5, 2022 5:09 PM

She wrote:

Niko's tummy is so mf cute! So soft.

by Anonymousreply 65July 5, 2022 5:11 PM

Of course she likes his SOFT and lardy belly! Niko is the fattest of them all. Look at all those belly rolls he has and his gross man boobs. Is he not embarrassed?

by Anonymousreply 66July 5, 2022 5:27 PM

Niko should wear a bra!

by Anonymousreply 67July 5, 2022 5:33 PM

New thread!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 5, 2022 7:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!