Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This “The Overturning of Roe v. Wade is Harming Trans People” trope is cracking me up

I’m sorry. But this is such an important issue that is so harmful to women’s health, and it’s so grotesque to see this being framed as a “trans first” issue. Like seriously, isn’t this a much more important issue for lesbians than it is for trans people? Lesbians can still get raped, or have a pregnancy that goes wrong.

And every time I see an article that says “trans people need abortions,” I just picture some tranny dude that looks like Caitlyn Jenner with clown makeup on, dead in a back alley with a coat hanger up his asshole.

by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2022 7:40 PM

I saw someone posting this shit for REAL on Twitter this morning!

"Trans, Queer and BIPOC people will be hurt the most!"

I'm not even kidding.

by Anonymousreply 1June 25, 2022 3:19 AM

"But trans men have ovaries and can get pregnant!"

Please. We've all heard the stories of EXTREME DYSPHORIA when it comes to even looking at their own genitals. A "real" trans man wouldn't take a dick up his "front hole" — he'd get popped in the pooper or wear a strap-on.

by Anonymousreply 2June 25, 2022 3:27 AM

Can the trans trolls go fuck themselves please

by Anonymousreply 3June 25, 2022 3:30 AM

Trans need their " birth control " oh pleeezzzze

by Anonymousreply 4June 25, 2022 3:38 AM

If there is anything I enjoy it's a trans troll thread on DL.

by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2022 4:08 AM

R1 link?

Btw ladies the reason you’re seeing this on twitter is the algorithm, which shows you things twitter thinks you’ll engage with, because you’ve searched for it before. Your obsession betrays you.

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2022 4:09 AM

It can't be "just" about women for even one fucking day.

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2022 4:27 AM

Women are so despised and so envied by the trans loons. It's a sickness.

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2022 4:35 AM

No, r6, it was a reply to a poster I follow.

You're not nearly as smart as you think.

by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2022 4:37 AM

[quote] Only Trans people went down on the Titanic, did you know that?

Honey, they’d go down on anything.

by Anonymousreply 10June 25, 2022 2:37 PM

Whatever your thoughts or politics are on abortion, the fact that the mention of “woman” is missing from so much commentary around it can really only show you the dire state of women’s social standing, women’s rights & women’s autonomy in 2022.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2022 2:47 PM

Are you OP of this thread, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2022 2:50 PM

British progressives and TRAs are on the verge of orgasm at the prospect an abortion ban could be introduced in the UK, along with a ban on same sex marriage.

That is despite a recent vote in Parliament passing recently to liberalise the law further for home abortions and abortion being a settled issue in England and Wales for over 50 years. It would need 326 MPs to vote to repeal abortion laws and that is never going to happen. England has the most relaxed abortion laws in Europe and that isn't going to change any time soon.

The same with same sex marriage. A gay Tory MP recently got married and Boris Johnson congratulated him during Prime Minister's Questions.

The British Pregnancy Advisory Service also released a statement a few months ago making clear they would retain use of the word woman.

There's enough shit the Tories are doing without projecting American issues on to them.

by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2022 3:03 PM

EXHAUSTED. So EXHAUSTED it's too difficult to press the shift key.

[quote]i'm becoming increasingly more [bold]exhausted[/bold] with the lack of inclusivity in the talks of abortions. women are not the only ones affected by this. stop leaving out trans men and some nonbinary folks and others from your speech.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2022 7:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!