Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Congratulations to all the trannies out there for ruining everything for us

You took our organizations. You took our pride festivals. You took our progress and reversed it. Now the right wing is coming after us because you had to use women’s restrooms and go after little boys with your puberty blockers.

We are eternally grateful.

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2022 6:08 PM

What will they takeover next?

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2022 8:09 AM

FFS...give this shit a rest.

You really have nothing better to do with your time and energy?

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2022 8:24 AM

Trolling trolling trolling

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2022 8:34 AM

R2 You don't have anything better to do than constantly post 'stop talking about it'. Stop policing threads.

Considering the T are now saying same sex attraction is transphobic, I'd have thought it was a relevant subject to discuss. Stay out of them if you don't like them.

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2022 8:35 AM

[quote]You took our organizations. You took our pride festivals. You took our progress and reversed it.

Someone let them. Take it up with them.

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2022 8:38 AM

Seems to me I saw plenty of pictures of gay men participating in pride parades and events around the country OP. Sorry you missed it.

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2022 8:44 AM

R4 Just reiterate that with calling those troons homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2022 8:46 AM

You took our rest rooms. You took our changing rooms. You took our sports teams, and consequently you took our scholarships and sponsorships. You took our safety in prisons and shelters. You took our traditional appellations for things like giving birth, lactating, having menstrual periods, and more.

What are we, chopped liver?

by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2022 10:02 AM

In Texas the state GOP added a condemnation of homosexuality to this platform. There was pushback to that in the room! One delegate said "we're the g o p not the Westboro baptist church!" And people laughed in the room at that (some booed). I 100% believe without "puberty blockers" and "trans women in female sports" and "drag queen story hour", there WOULD have been the support to remove it. Three ONLY reason the vote to remove it failed is because and i QUOTE "we didn't want to cave into the pc woke mob" THAT was their stated reason for leaving it in. Without drag queen story hour and trans kids, I think that passes. That's why I think you should care about this and not ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2022 10:47 AM

It seems that Jeffrey Wells of Hollywood Elsewhere is one of our anti-trans trolls.

Many of us have been trying to tell you that our anti-trans trolls are straight, right-wing interlopers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2022 3:52 PM

I should also mention that all of the anti-trans threads Jeffrey mentions in his post that I linked at r10 were started by the same person. It's a pretty safe bet that this is not a coincidence, and that HE is the one who started those threads.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2022 3:57 PM

This is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2022 4:01 PM

This thread is possibly of interest. It seems pretty clear to me that Wells himself has been trolling on DL for quite some time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2022 4:07 PM

OP has a right to make this thread. What these Trans activist are doing is very dangerous. And at every step of the way, when we've said, "well they won't do THAT". They've done it.

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2022 4:09 PM

Why are trannies the scapegoats for gay 40 year old incels still living in mom's basement, llike OP and R14?

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2022 4:11 PM

[quote]OP has a right to make this thread.

No one said otherwise, my ESL friend at r14. However, I also have the right to point out that it seems that a straight, far-right, mentally ill asshole is using Datalounge to push his own political agenda, while falsely advertising his own posts as posts written by gay men and expressing the opinions of gays as a whole.

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2022 4:13 PM

I am far from an incel and certainly don't live in ma's basement.

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2022 4:13 PM

R16, Is Op the one constantly making these Trans threads. Because if so then you have a point. I'm just so sick of the Trans agenda. Can we just drop the fkin T already. I want them to be respected and loved, whatever but they are not one of us.

by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2022 4:15 PM

The Columbus Gay Pride March is now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2022 4:47 PM

R18 but trans people (as far as I can see) don’t post on datalounge. The non stop posting about trans people and threads about trans people are all started by anti trans trolls. So whatever ‘agenda’ you’ve somehow decided is the ‘trans agenda’ is actually an anti trans agenda, and hmmmm I wonder would that have any affect on the way they’re represented on here hmmmmmm I wonder.

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2022 4:57 PM

R20, ok I'm sorry.

by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2022 4:59 PM

R21 forgiven not forgotten

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2022 5:16 PM

Op I declare you a genocidal enemy of the state

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2022 5:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2022 6:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!