Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Loe Jocke

Keep talking about the Manx actor here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158June 24, 2022 11:41 AM

Continuing the discussion from the last thread...

I think Kit and Joe acted equally well. They both did great. Honestly, the entire show rested completely on their chemistry and performances and they both delivered. However, I don't like how Kit (who is obviously straight) is getting all the media attention and is being labeled the breakout star.

If anything, Joe is the breakout star. This is his first ever professional acting gig and he killed it. But no, it's the masculine straight actor who everyone is talking about.

by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2022 7:50 AM

Kit is getting attention from tiktok and Instagram girlies for his looks and Joe is getting attention from mainstream media, for his acting, also because he is queer. An actor's follower count is important to people because they think it shows how popular they are, but there's a big difference between popular and famous, Kit is popular, I know there are plenty of fans who love his acting, but half of them are obsessed with him for shallow reasons. They'd move on from him if there's a newcomer who's more good looking than him. I believe Joe is gonna become an amazing actor, so is Kit. I'm excited to see them in other projects as well.

by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2022 8:10 AM

He’s gay do you fraus have to keep referring to gay people as “queer”?

by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2022 8:14 AM

These threads are mostly women writing career analyses no one asked for and a few actual gay men posting. You ladies could keep it to Tumblr and Twitter but refuse to for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2022 8:25 AM

Silly typo, OP. It's Joe Locke.

Re first two pics. he looked really cute in Tobie's vlogs last year, third pic is recent. he looks handsome, he is going to have a major glow up, I think.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2022 8:38 AM

I'm pretty sure the typo is intentional to avoid Muriel, R5.

by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2022 8:40 AM

R5 he looks prepubescent in the top two. Also "glow up" - tell me you're a frau without telling me you're a frau.

by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2022 8:43 AM

He looks “special”.

by Anonymousreply 8June 21, 2022 8:52 AM

Well he is from the Isle of Man, so his parents could be cousins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 21, 2022 8:57 AM

[quote] half of them are obsessed with him for shallow reasons.

You’re all about the intellectual discourse R2, that’s why you’re here

by Anonymousreply 10June 21, 2022 9:33 AM

Betting he and Bash set off to London or wherever else today. He seems fully done with the IOM

by Anonymousreply 11June 21, 2022 10:08 AM

Yeah, I shouldn't have come here. I was hoping I'd get to discuss Joe, I find him really beautiful, kind and sweet. Sorry, If my speech offends you, I guess this is really not my place then. I came here cause I can't discuss such things with his hyperactive Twitter Stans that only care about followers, people in Tumblr are too old or quirky to be interested in talking about a 18 year old newcomer. Sorry again, guys. Bye :) ( I guess even this message will be made fun of)

by Anonymousreply 12June 21, 2022 10:15 AM

R12 MARY! You need thicker skin, dear. DL is notoriously snarky and mean. LPSG is a bit nicer.

by Anonymousreply 13June 21, 2022 10:38 AM

Joe will have some difficulty walking these days, with his backside pleasantly aching and dripping a certain-someone’s seed 🤣🤣🤣. Probably red marks all over his body too.

by Anonymousreply 14June 21, 2022 2:37 PM

R14 lmao I have no issue with speculating about their sex life (we know that Joe bottoms and Bash has liked articles about more rimming so I think we can make our presumptions) but these incredibly literotica comments always make me laugh so much. That being said in a spirit of DL togetherness i agree that Bash absolutely reamed him post exam.

by Anonymousreply 15June 21, 2022 3:38 PM

How do you know Joe bottoms?

by Anonymousreply 16June 21, 2022 3:56 PM

R16 Aside from inference based on body language, last year Bash posted an IG story of Joe rearranging magazines to show Bash’s photoshoot with the caption “doing gods work”. Joe then reposted it with the added caption underneath “I am god’s work.” This is before they moved into their private phase but it read as Joe reframing bash’s caption as fucking him, rather than as bash referencing Joe’s magazine arranging

by Anonymousreply 17June 21, 2022 4:15 PM

Ben&Charlie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 21, 2022 6:48 PM

R18 That neck grab!

by Anonymousreply 19June 21, 2022 7:51 PM

They had quite good chemistry onscreen; it's lucky that Joe and Kit had such strong onscreen chemistry that literally no one went for a Charlie / Ben pairing. My guess is they also told Bash and Joe to keep it quite tame both for the PG rating and to avoid that. Despite Ben using Charlie just to hook up, he also never actually makes out with him? just has closed mouth soft kissing he wipes away afterwards. I'd guess they wanted to highlight to difference between Nick and Ben and also to avoid the IRL couple having more chemistry than the onscreen main couple.

by Anonymousreply 20June 21, 2022 8:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 22, 2022 6:24 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 22, 2022 7:42 AM

Oh are these new?!

by Anonymousreply 23June 22, 2022 8:48 AM

R23 No, they're from Bash's sister's wedding back in August.

Joe posted:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 22, 2022 8:53 AM

R23 You have to be the strangest poster in these threads, these are just a third of your replies. Why not block or avoid these threads since you seem permanently annoyed and have a dislike for them both.

[quote]You’re all about the intellectual discourse R2, that’s why you’re here

[quote]Oh are these new?!

[quote]He’s a smug faced rich brat

[quote]Is his grandfather Greek Cypriot R56?

[quote]Ugh R78 is that a travelling freak show?

[quote]And another thing, and another. Also there’s this and there’s this so you’re wrong wrong WRONG R80 Okay?

[quote]Aw I never seen this before is it new?

[quote]Poor Sebastian slumming it. I wonder if he’s heard of “Tesco” before?

[quote]Y’all need to make one thread for your ship

[quote]The casting for Charlie Spring is terrible.

[quote]Joe Locke looks like he should be an extra in Oliver! not a romantic lead in a YA series

[quote]Tiresome obsession with white gay guys

[quote] R54 Charlie Spring in the zine is cute, Joe Locke is fugly weird looking. Nick Nelson is kinda hunky but Kit Connor looks like he smells moist

[quote]Sebastian Croft is getting WAY too much attention

[quote]He’s more likely to gain female fans if he comes out. Girls love the queers.

[quote]Sebastian looks likes such a rich brat

[quote] Keep “Bash” out the Heartstopper thread

[quote] Keep Sebastian fucking Croft out this thread R4

[quote] I don’t really care, and can’t stand the “Bash” stans. He’s getting way too much attention.

[quote]Yet another thread about Sebastian fucking Croft

[quote]R179 No, because one mention of Kit in a Croft thread and people are asked to leave but every HS thread ends up being about SC

[quote]Really, is he half Greek?

by Anonymousreply 25June 22, 2022 9:26 AM

You forget this is a public snark site not your private fan page R25

by Anonymousreply 26June 22, 2022 10:31 AM

He's become so bratty lol

[quote]joelocke03: Why does @pret never have ice? Like ever? Why sell iced drinks 😭 Cry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 22, 2022 10:49 AM

R27 that whole interaction made me laugh; I would think it was really shitty for him to name a specific store or to call out a small business or cafe because as a verified account with a lot of followers that’s so unnecessary. But tweeting a large chain to jokingly bitch at them is a little funny to me

by Anonymousreply 28June 22, 2022 11:17 AM

R27 he's a kid, he's impulsive, he'll make mistake, he'll learn.

My other celebrity crush used to call out the airlines all the time, and he was an adult; it was so funny!

by Anonymousreply 29June 22, 2022 12:09 PM

I think he's always been a bit bratty. Maybe it comes with the territory of growing up an only child.

by Anonymousreply 30June 22, 2022 12:10 PM

R30 I think it's joke brattiness that's functionally all in jest and that comes off well in interviews and the vlogs but can read odd in Tweets. He seems to get that, he just impulsively tweets first (he already deleted his reply to this tweet which just said "all of them" and deleted a bunch of tweets from a few weeks ago venting about someone making a fake tiktok pretending to be Bash). Agree with R29; he's already getting more cautious than he sued to be on social media.

by Anonymousreply 31June 22, 2022 12:36 PM

So they’re back in London? I don’t remember seeing a single Pret in Douglas when I was there, albeit years ago lol

by Anonymousreply 32June 22, 2022 1:19 PM

R32 am from IOM, there are no Prets lol. Must be back in London, so probably will see some fan pics in the next few days

by Anonymousreply 33June 22, 2022 1:56 PM

If they're still in London and they have to be back for the Adele gig, it's going to be a very short holiday.

by Anonymousreply 34June 22, 2022 2:51 PM

Adele hasn't cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 35June 22, 2022 2:59 PM

My guess is they’re meeting up with Connor in Paris or wherever for his birthday for a few days. Then they’ll be back for the Adele concert July 1, London pride July 2, Joe’s interview alongside Alice July 5, and perhaps stick around for the Olivia Rodrigo London concert on the 6th or 7th as Joe loves her and Baby Queen is opening for her. Then they’ll head off for an actual private vacation most likely.

by Anonymousreply 36June 22, 2022 3:06 PM

Will season 2 start filming soon or will they try to make fall in England/France look like summer?

by Anonymousreply 37June 22, 2022 4:38 PM

R37 it’ll likely be august or September; I dont think Alice has finished the scripts and it looks like the cast is just finishing up signing out contracts etc (Kit was in Patrick the producer’s office yesterday).

by Anonymousreply 38June 22, 2022 4:52 PM

I've never written a script but the base of the story is the comics so it shouldn't take her that long, right?

by Anonymousreply 39June 22, 2022 5:05 PM

R39 I think the challenge is a few parts for it though generally yes that simplifies it:

1. She doesn’t have scriptwriting experience prior to last season but is the lead on this; that adaptation (including stage directions to make the visual as close to the cartoon as possible) is more time consuming due to her inexperience

2. She needs to figure out what things are going to be cut and added and run them by the studio. She said re. Season 1 that she needed to add drama to invigorate the series (that’s why we got sports day, the fight with Tao, additional Ben scenes). Here we also have 2 new characters in Imogen and Isaac; she’s said she wants to explore asexuality and aromanticism; Tori is functionally not a big character in the graphic novels but they may want to expand her; I presume Ben is being written in for season 2 as well; and so on.

3. She’ll likely draft it and then have unforeseen edits. Things that are easy in a drawn novel like going from the Eiffel Tower to the Louvre to the Champs Élysées are less doable, or at least need to be run by the studio for a live action show. Plus certain parts of the script will CERTAINLY need to be run by outside resources to avoid issues (namely Charlie’s self harm and eating disorder storylines), as the last thing Netflix wants is blowback about handling that poorly. They got bad press for showing suicide in 13 reasons why, for example and will definitely want to avoid that here.

by Anonymousreply 40June 22, 2022 5:20 PM

Ugly.

by Anonymousreply 41June 22, 2022 6:44 PM

Is..

by Anonymousreply 42June 22, 2022 10:26 PM

As..

by Anonymousreply 43June 22, 2022 10:26 PM

Ugly,,,

by Anonymousreply 44June 22, 2022 10:26 PM

Does.

by Anonymousreply 45June 22, 2022 10:26 PM

Spotted out by a fan today, for once not with Bash or (that we know of) in his clothes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 23, 2022 12:42 AM

Cute fan drawing with Bash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 23, 2022 12:59 AM

A piece of advice for Joe:

People with fair skin and dark hair are ideal candidates for Laser Hair Removal. Just a few treatments and you'll be rid of the unibrow forever.😬

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 23, 2022 5:32 AM

His eyebrows are so distinctive. I hate that present day "culture" promotes identikit features. Why make yourself look more generic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 23, 2022 5:37 AM

R48 they don’t fully join in the middle to be fair! I think he’s smart to know he’s not one or two steps away from leading man traditional looks. It’s not like he’s Jamie Dornan or Henry Cavill but with big eyebrows. he’s very pretty in a slightly offbeat sense, and sticking to that and trying to go for the quirky Ben Whishaw / Eddie Redmayne type is smart. I’m sure if he needed to minimize the eyebrows for a role he’d do it pretty fast.

by Anonymousreply 50June 23, 2022 5:42 AM

He's always slightly wonky-looking in photos. I wonder if he does have a unibrow after all but waxes it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 23, 2022 7:28 AM

Fans bullied that girl whose mom took the escape room picture and made her feel she was invading their privacy. She apologized and deleted the pic. Probably won't get many pictures of them.

by Anonymousreply 52June 23, 2022 9:09 AM

R52 The fans are ridiculous. They both looked happy in the pic - which they gladly posed for. It’s not like she photographed them in secret.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53June 23, 2022 9:23 AM

I think this girl might have also deleted her post cause i'm sure i saved it and now i can't find it. I know she deleted her comment calling them a "lovely couple" before taking her post down altogether.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 23, 2022 9:33 AM

[Quote] Fans bullied that girl whose mom took the escape room picture and made her feel she was invading their privacy. She apologized and deleted the pic. Probably won't get many pictures of them.

Nah. Most people are casual fans. They'll keeping asking for a pic-with.

by Anonymousreply 55June 23, 2022 9:58 AM

It’s hilarious how people here think they’re oh so superior to Twitter

by Anonymousreply 56June 23, 2022 10:05 AM

Not sure about superior R56 but I wouldn’t dream of tweeting an actor and I certainly wouldn’t harass a fan who took a harmless photo of a famous that they consented too. The HS twitter fandom is awful. They bully anyone who doesn’t agree with their opinions or go against what they see as their army of protection for actors they’ve never met, don’t know & will never know.

I’m interested in this cast. Im a fan. I keep it private. Their lives are not for me to invade.

by Anonymousreply 57June 23, 2022 10:17 AM

Invade? They both took a pic with a fan.

by Anonymousreply 58June 23, 2022 10:19 AM

Stalking and chatting on a gossip site about someone you know irl is fine, I guess

by Anonymousreply 59June 23, 2022 10:26 AM

When are they going to wish Connor for his birthday? I hope it's a couples pic so everyone can STFU.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 23, 2022 10:34 AM

[Quote] When are they going to wish Connor for his birthday?

Youth!

by Anonymousreply 61June 23, 2022 10:49 AM

R60 there’s the chance they’re headed to Paris to actually spend his birthday with him so who knows!

by Anonymousreply 62June 23, 2022 11:00 AM

Are they going to bully heartstoppertv and make them delete their post now? 🤪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 23, 2022 11:51 AM

Yes R58, the fan did nothing wrong. Those berating her on twitter for posting a photo & ‘invading their privacy’ to the point she’s deleted it all are fucking twats. Absolute little shits.

These crusaders think they know Joe & Bash better than any other fans. That they are superior. If Joe & Bash didn’t want photos of themselves online, they wouldn’t pose with fans. They wouldn’t sit very public all holding hands at a musical. They wouldn’t post videos with fans they meet. They clearly have no problem with it.

There was another tweet yesterday where an Etsy artist tweeted how overjoyed he was that Joe had bought his art work for the cast. The fans went mental at this guy for breaching data protection .. and then Joe liked the artists tweet. Joe doesn’t care when people tweet nice stuff, you complete morons.

by Anonymousreply 64June 23, 2022 12:55 PM

It's probably Kit fans. (Check out "your_converse at the link.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 23, 2022 12:58 PM

R64 yeah I agree it’s mostly fans fanatically going mental at them re privacy, but also fans who like Joe and bash together messaging them cringe shit. I know one of the people who got a fan pic with them, and was dm’d asking “how did they smell? Were they holding hands? How were they holding hands? What was their body language like? Did they seem in love?” Even if the fans meeting them can tell they’re obviously a couple that’s probably weird as hell to receive, and that paired with the obvious loons who screech about not labeling them probably makes most fan photos feel not worth it to post which sucks

by Anonymousreply 66June 23, 2022 1:06 PM

The people sending those "How were there fingers intertwined?" DMs are probably the same people who then loudly "protect" them from others speculating.

by Anonymousreply 67June 23, 2022 1:10 PM

This is getting way out of hand. Poor guys!

by Anonymousreply 68June 23, 2022 1:17 PM

[Quote] Poor guys!

This is such a fangurl comment. Those two are fucking blissful. They wouldn't pose together with fans if they felt under attack. They wouldn't let friends post karaoke videos on the internet where they're all hugged up. They're cool with themselves.

by Anonymousreply 69June 23, 2022 1:23 PM

R69 agreed, after the photo posted in one of the last threads from the Jubilee I have to believe they don’t give a fuck. You don’t clutch your boyfriend from behind like that in the middle of a public event and care if people know you’re together. They might not post together a lot anymore but Joe can’t seem to wear his own clothes for the life of him and they can’t spend more than 5 min apart, they obviously don’t care if people know they’re dating

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 23, 2022 1:32 PM

Yes this ^^

They don’t care. They might not have made a public statement but they clearly are happily loved up and enjoying their relationship in every other way. First love is a joy.

by Anonymousreply 71June 23, 2022 1:43 PM

Well, i hope y'all are right cause i'm not so sure. It's a fucking jungle out there.

by Anonymousreply 72June 23, 2022 1:51 PM

Bash's mom was liking tweets about them at the escape room. I think her co-signing it makes it all right to talk about? The person did not give a location of the escape room. The whole thing started from fans calling others stalkers because the fans knew about Bash and Joe (who took a picture) and then knew that some other cast members were at public events...because they said they were at public events. Mostly it's about Bash and Joe though.

HS fans are just really weirdly protective. Also Joe and Bash dating prob makes them a little uncomfortable, but they won't admit it. I suspect in about 6 months the whole HS cast will hate the fandom. They might already.

by Anonymousreply 73June 23, 2022 1:56 PM

R72 I get what you’re saying but I think one other bit of perspective is while they’ve gotten sudden fame and a built in fan base of teenagers who tend to be more intense, they also aren’t in the grand scheme of things that famous. Like Joe went to a cafe and shopping yesterday by himself maskless and we got one fan picture; Joe and Bash at the jubilee were spotted a few times at one of the busiest events in the most crowded part of London; the entire time they were in IOM they were photographed once (which they agreed to). This isn’t like One Direction or Justin Bieber levels of teen fame where they need security or anything, no one is hacking their phone numbers or flight info. I’m sure it’s a bit overwhelming but they seem to still have a fairly normal life honestly

by Anonymousreply 74June 23, 2022 2:01 PM

In Paris 🇫🇷

[quote]JVIENS DE CROISER LE CAST DE HEART STOPPER AU TRAVAIL

[quote]Joe lock et Sébastien Croft !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75June 23, 2022 2:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76June 23, 2022 2:40 PM

R62 you called it! 👏

by Anonymousreply 77June 23, 2022 2:47 PM

Joe already making tiktoks about it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 23, 2022 3:31 PM

Lmao and of course they’re matching. I’m just surprised Joe isn’t wearing Bash’s clothes

by Anonymousreply 79June 23, 2022 3:55 PM

Joe is wearing Bash’s top, sorry I can’t figure out how to quote or link to the previous post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80June 23, 2022 4:38 PM

R80 and bash’s shirt is from Uniqlo, where Joe was yesterday. They’re so bloody cute together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81June 23, 2022 4:55 PM

I figured Bash was there somewhere and the fan just didn't see him.

by Anonymousreply 82June 23, 2022 5:03 PM

Yeah, he was most likely with Joe yesterday, some one on twitter joked that maybe Joe was finally contributing to their joint wardrobe.

Same with the airport photo btw, I can’t see Joe flying home after 1 day, only for Bash to follow a couple of days later.

If someone could tell me how to link a post and how to quote, I’d appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 83June 23, 2022 5:06 PM

Does Joe own his own clothes?! 🤣 if he does, he very rarely wares them!

by Anonymousreply 84June 23, 2022 5:13 PM

R83 To link a post do R 83 without the space. I never quote so. I think its

[quote ] remove space. add something you want to quote. maybe you gotta close to tag? who knows.

And yeah I figured Joe was there at the airport as well.

by Anonymousreply 85June 23, 2022 5:19 PM

They’re attached at the hip, aren’t they. Very sweet, very compatible couple. I had a laugh because the Heartstopper TV account changed their caption about them, switching from the heart eyes emoji to a more generic smiling one. I guess the fangirls were going wild in the comments about it. I imagine the cast all have a good laugh in the group chats about the Twitter insistence they’re just friends

by Anonymousreply 86June 23, 2022 5:24 PM

Noooo. The Heartstopper did not change that emoji 🤣🤣 The comments are WILD. WTF is wrong with people.

by Anonymousreply 87June 23, 2022 5:28 PM

R87 I notice that neither of the boys have liked or commented on it either. I’m surprised it’s not been deleted tbh, not that they should have to. I’ve seen so many posts on insta where a general fan has made a comment/observation about them and then they’ve been jumped on! Crazy people just let them live. If they were that bothered, then they would have said something. Joe has talked out agains fake accounts, people finding old photo etc, but noting about this.

by Anonymousreply 88June 23, 2022 5:34 PM

R88 I have a feeling Bash at least will like it sooner or later. Joe is hit or miss about liking any posts, even ones he's in. Right now they're with Connor presumably getting plastered in honour of his birthday. But agreed overall about how crazy people get. What's funny to me is EVEN if they were right and Joe and Bash weren't dating (they are but for the sake of argument) how would it possibly hurt or impact them to read that people thought they were? It's not like they're questioning "does X person have this physical disability because they walk oddly"; it's a fully harmless presumption at worst and given everything, is just an accurate observation of truth to say they're dating.

by Anonymousreply 89June 23, 2022 5:40 PM

People asked Joe if he was in Paris to film HS and he had to tell them no he's on a personal trip. I think Bash and Joe dating really hurts their feelings, so that's who it hurts. The cast are pretty open about boundaries and calling out fans who are over the line, but never call out the speculation and even interact with fan accts that are pretty much calling them boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 90June 23, 2022 5:50 PM

R90 agreed. I'm honestly shocked that no fan has been bold enough yet to ask them to their face if they're dating. Obviously that would be rude but as much as the deluded "they're just friends!" fans make me roll my eyes i'm impressed that their primarily teenage fanbase has been respectful or reserved enough to never ask.

by Anonymousreply 91June 23, 2022 6:01 PM

R91 Joe did loads of those one on one meet and greets the other month (online), I’m shocked nobody did, or that they haven’t said if they did.

I think they fact he barely mentions bash in interview is revealing too. Kit gushes over bff will, but no Joe gushing over bash. I’ve even noticed kit mentioning bash as if he’s speaking on joes behalf. If they were really just friends, I’m sure Joe would be gushing too. Plus, Is it odd that interviews haven’t asked them?

by Anonymousreply 92June 23, 2022 6:05 PM

R92 I have to imagine Joe or the studio ruled out any dating questions; I’ve noticed none of the cast gets asked the stereotypical “so is there special anyone in your life” questions. Probably kills two birds with one stone, avoiding Kit’s sexuality speculation and Joe and Bash’s relationship.

That being said watching Joe talk around mentioning Bash is one of the funniest parts of their interviews. Previous threads have mentioned it but Kit clearly thinks it’s hilarious when Joe forgets his middle name is Sebastian and says “so disappointing if you don’t know this”; Kit will bring up how amazing Bash smells or his dress sense while staring at Joe; Kit says Bash arranged events and helped the entire cast “become so close” while smirking; in an interview where they were asked who they were closest to, Kit says Will and is clearly trying not to laugh when Joe desperately goes “i mean we’re ALL a family”.

The moments Joe does mention Bash are really cute. He can’t stop himself from praising Bash’s singing and social skills in this one, and mentions he has amazing fashion in another one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 23, 2022 6:14 PM

R93 I honestly don’t know how he keeps such a straight face when kit talks about bash, especially about how nice he smells etc. I’ve been watching a few interviews and it’s quite funny.

I did wonder if they were told not to ask and with them all being so young too maybe, who knows. Once it is publicly known though, I can imagine that it’ll get mentioned all the time and take away from the show/actors, so suppose it makes sense to just not say anything, but at the same time not actually hide anything.

I hope Connor is a good little third wheel again and takes some good photos. Apparently it’s Paris pride on Saturday, so maybe they’ll all go there too. Yaz is also in Paris I’ve just seen on instagram.

by Anonymousreply 94June 23, 2022 6:19 PM

It’s like a collection of the queers. Tom Daley is in Paris too.

by Anonymousreply 95June 23, 2022 6:24 PM

I know people have wondered if there's tension between Joe and Kit; I'm of the school that there isn't but that they're decent but not best friends and most of it is banter. That said Joe's comment on this write up (which honestly veers into weird fantasy territory from the writer) actually made me laugh. I have to think that if they really didn't get on Joe couldn't get away with such overtly bitchy comments and it has to be banter, but I suppose who knows?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 23, 2022 6:24 PM

R94 Kit is funnier and wittier than people give him credit for. He's just subtle in his trolling since he can't flat out tease Joe about it.

I think it's nice if they aren't really asked about it right now. They aren't hiding anything. Just let them live without the press bothering them about it. I think it might eventually come up, but no need for it to right now.

by Anonymousreply 97June 23, 2022 6:29 PM

Twitter is so funny. Now people know Yaz is Also in Paris, they don’t believe they’ve got to be filming. Despite the fact Alice hasn’t finished the scrips and Joe specifically says they’re not. They also don’t get why Joe would be there with bash.

by Anonymousreply 98June 23, 2022 6:32 PM

R97 Yeah, I think they've both (kit and Joe) mentioned having banter with one another, and teasing Joe about things like Bash or times he's embarrassed himself are part of Kit's. I do think it's nice that the cast seems relatively protective of their privacy; not in the sense of shutting down rumours which seem not to phase them, but for example Kizzy reacting to Bash's shock when Yaz inadvertently mentioned them on the IG live last fall. They seemed ready to turn it off if Yaz continued down that route. As much as Kit teases Joe with Bash a bit, I do think taking the lead on praising Bash and letting Joe just nod along is a nice way to not force him into an awkward moment.

by Anonymousreply 99June 23, 2022 6:33 PM

I think Joes finally letting his guard down a bit. He played this Charlie Spring like, cute, polite, kinda shy young man to a tee in interviews & online but you can see in various real life clips that he’s far more confident, sarcastic & bratty (in a nice way) than that. People question his match to Bash who is ultra confident but I recon he holds his own just fine.

by Anonymousreply 100June 23, 2022 6:35 PM

It looks like Ami Paris have a show on tonight. That’s who dressed Joe for the BAFTAs right? I wonder if they are going?

by Anonymousreply 101June 23, 2022 6:39 PM

R100 agreed. I think he always said, and the cast actually agreed or independently said, that he was a lot like Charlie in many ways but much more extroverted and with a more Northern (aka cutting) sense of humour. That kind of lines up with what we’ve seen; he’s clearly very close to a lot of the cast and crew and does quite a lot of thoughtful gestures for them and Bash but he’s also pretty outgoing and much brattier (again in a good sense!) than Charlie. Bash clearly likes the bitchiness; there are a few clips of him just laughing immediately when Joe says basically anything. They’re down bad for one another for sure.

by Anonymousreply 102June 23, 2022 6:41 PM

[Quote] I’ve noticed none of the cast gets asked the stereotypical “so is there special anyone in your life” questions

On one of the Girls Stuff podcasts, the host asked Kizzie to say something about a few different subjects, one of which was "your sexuality." Kizzie answered most of them and then asked if they'd forgotten any. The host mentioned one of the forgotten subjects but left out the other, which was sexuality. Thus, I don't think press has been warned not to ask about sexuality or dating. Rather, I expect they're mostly staying away from the subject because of the cast's age and status as nonstars/noncelebs.

by Anonymousreply 103June 23, 2022 6:42 PM

R102 He’s also said he’s actually more like Tao that Charlie. In one interview he mentioned being like Charlie but more extroverted, however he wouldn’t ask someone if they wanted to kiss him. Kinda got the impression he’s not one to make the first move.

by Anonymousreply 104June 23, 2022 6:45 PM

In other news Jonathan fucking Bailey followed Joe on instagram.

Bella was also in Paris these days, not sure if she's still there.

And then there's this: (you probably don't care rn)🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105June 23, 2022 6:45 PM

Is there some big event in Paris at the moment?

by Anonymousreply 106June 23, 2022 6:48 PM

I love Jonathan Bailey, right back from his Crashing & Broadchurch days! Crashing was a great show, it’s a shame it didn’t continue.

If you look at his Instagram - his is an identical Ami Paris suit in January (pale pink). Are they both at the Ami show?

by Anonymousreply 107June 23, 2022 6:49 PM

*he is in

by Anonymousreply 108June 23, 2022 6:49 PM

R105 that makes some sense, Jonathan Bailey had an interview about hoping more young actors come out fairly recently. I'm sure at some point someone mentioned to him that Joe is also on a Netflix show and was out at 17; he saw Joe already followed him, and followed him back.

by Anonymousreply 109June 23, 2022 6:52 PM

Joe and Bash are at the Louis Vuitton show tonight apparently. They certainly both dress boldly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 23, 2022 7:00 PM

R96 Kit replied to Joe's comment. Fans comments are so funny!

by Anonymousreply 111June 23, 2022 7:00 PM

Interesting colour choice, I think he’s kind of pulling it off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 23, 2022 7:09 PM

It looks like Kit is also going to Paris. He commented on Yaz's post "see you soon!"

by Anonymousreply 113June 23, 2022 7:11 PM

Not sure where people are finding these but the boys aren’t exactly hard to spot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114June 23, 2022 7:12 PM

R114 Connor is there too, to Bash’s right. Joe is the only one in a matching suit it seems

by Anonymousreply 115June 23, 2022 7:12 PM

I’ve noticed recently in photos, that they’re holding their own hands, trying hard not to touch each other. Soho house Brighton, legally blonde and now sat at the fashion show.

by Anonymousreply 116June 23, 2022 7:14 PM

That’s the Ami Paris show if you look at Tom Daleys Insta stories. Same building. Unless it’s both maybe or TD has just tagged Ami cos he’s wearing them..

by Anonymousreply 117June 23, 2022 7:16 PM

Front row seats! Wow!

by Anonymousreply 118June 23, 2022 7:16 PM

Well. That’s a fashion choice from both of them.

by Anonymousreply 119June 23, 2022 7:18 PM

Ami makes way more sense than LV, fame wise. Still, good for them

by Anonymousreply 120June 23, 2022 7:24 PM

Do these fashion shows have after parties?

by Anonymousreply 121June 23, 2022 7:25 PM

R117 "Same building" it's the basilica of Sacré Coeur 😭

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122June 23, 2022 7:25 PM

Alas. I’ve only ever spent 24 hours in Paris & was a complete tourist. Went up the tower, visited the Louvre , drank some wine 😄 but crickey, that’s a very beautiful building!

by Anonymousreply 123June 23, 2022 7:35 PM

Connor needs to get back into his role as the official biggest fan of Joe and Bash’s relationship and take more photos of them

by Anonymousreply 124June 23, 2022 7:56 PM

R124 Fingered crossed! Joe is definitely planning more tik Toks at least.

by Anonymousreply 125June 23, 2022 8:05 PM

Some press photos from tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126June 23, 2022 8:07 PM

Those pants aren’t doing Joe any favors, they’re way too long for him. Bash looks great, I like the shorter hair on him.

by Anonymousreply 127June 23, 2022 8:13 PM

Bash looks really good. Joe looks good from the waist up. His trousers & shoes are a no from me.

by Anonymousreply 128June 23, 2022 8:13 PM

Also, the sleeves?!

by Anonymousreply 129June 23, 2022 8:15 PM

I don't understand why they dont put him in something more fitted.

by Anonymousreply 130June 23, 2022 8:24 PM

I loved what Joe wore to the screening of Heartstopper. He looked so good in that suit.

by Anonymousreply 131June 23, 2022 8:26 PM

Bash is just at the right height to get loaned things without tailoring. He’s 180cm. I’m guessing Joe is around 173cm so when designers give him pieces he’s too short for them and it’s not as bad with blazers but very obvious with pants. They should’ve gone with something more fitted, the right length of pants, and a less shiny shoe. He has really striking colouring naturally and suits most colours but I think the best suit look he’s worn thus far was the blue one he wore to the HS premier because it actually fit him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132June 23, 2022 8:28 PM

R132 I found an old bash fan account from before HS and there were videos of bash in a pale blue suit, dressed up for halloween or something. It could be a coincidence but they’re definitely similar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133June 23, 2022 8:39 PM

Bash dresses so well and is the only one from the cast who doesn't seem to use a stylist for events. Why doesn't he give Joe some pointers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134June 23, 2022 8:47 PM

R134 bash can afford to buy / own a lot of this stuff tbf; his family is loaded and it seems he’s always dressed up a lot. Joe working with a stylist means he can borrow things - which is also why they’re often poorly fitted because they don’t want to make permanent modifications to them. The suit he wore to Bash’s sister’s wedding and the HS premier blue suit looked best on him because they fit him right and I’d wager he owns both outright.

by Anonymousreply 135June 23, 2022 8:53 PM

With a fan tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136June 23, 2022 9:59 PM

The red shirt underneath the purple really suits Joe. He has really good lips.

by Anonymousreply 137June 23, 2022 10:04 PM

He's very videogenic, shame about the pant length.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138June 23, 2022 10:14 PM

R138 Maybe they’re intentionally long, there’s some strange fashions about.

by Anonymousreply 139June 23, 2022 10:20 PM

Joe with a fan tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140June 23, 2022 11:43 PM

I've noticed that he doesn't smile with teeth in professional photos. Wonder if he's shy about his missing teeth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141June 23, 2022 11:46 PM

There’s so many photos on twitter of the boys tonight. Here’s the press photo of the three of them at the event. Holding their own hands again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142June 24, 2022 12:09 AM

R141 one of the editorials he was in added in his missing teeth for his full mouthed smile. He didn't seem self conscious about it before then so I'm wondering if that triggered some insecurity?

by Anonymousreply 143June 24, 2022 3:09 AM

It’s funny that twitter thinks there’s some sort of conspiracy theory as to why Joe, Bash & Yaz are in Paris and with Kit also going too. They think it’s gotta be something to do with filming. Yaz went to Milan fashion week too, it’s not rocket science we to why they’re there.

I mean who’d say no to stopping in a 5* hotel and getting to wear nice clothes for free I presume?!

by Anonymousreply 144June 24, 2022 3:32 AM

R144 I love the suggestions that they're scouting locations. Why in the fuck would netflix send a group of 18 year old actors to scout locations as opposed to professionals trained in the job, PLEASE. That being said the contrast between Joe, Bash and Yaz's outfits and Kit's should be genuinely entertaining. Hoping they actually bother to tailor Joe's future fits because he can pull a lot off but the pants today were criminal.

by Anonymousreply 145June 24, 2022 3:37 AM

R145 it’ll be the same people who question why Joe is always with Bash.

I said on Joe’s thread that maybe they’re intentionally long, you know some strange fashion. Can’t see a brand sending a celeb out like that for any other reason.

by Anonymousreply 146June 24, 2022 3:44 AM

Joe Lycett’s big pride party is being broadcast live next Sunday from Birmingham, so Joe will be having a very busy weekend then. Adele is the Friday and Saturday, then London pride is also the Saturday. Wonder if Bash will travel to Birmingham too.

Ticket info for the tv show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147June 24, 2022 3:55 AM

R147 if they plan to head off on a longer vacation after the event (as I suspect they will), i could see them sticking around London for a few extra days and heading from there. Olivia Rodrigo supported by their friend Baby Queen is playing Birmingham the 4th and London the 6/7; Joe has an event with Alice (not sure if live?) the 5. My guess is Adele Friday, pride Saturday, Joe Lycett's party Sunday, a day off, then the interview Tuesday and the Olivia Rodrigo concert wednesday. Wild week!

by Anonymousreply 148June 24, 2022 4:05 AM

R148 I hope they do, just to prove further to the idiots that they’re a couple. I can see why they seem to go everywhere with other people as they’re still quite young and being gay, maybe they feel safer or just that they’re real social butterflies.

I won’t be shocked if Joe and Bash don’t meet up with Yaz and Kit. Sure the fans will hate it as they’re desperate for Joe and Kit content.

by Anonymousreply 149June 24, 2022 4:16 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150June 24, 2022 6:19 AM

Aujourd'hui 🇫🇷

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 24, 2022 8:54 AM

[quote] Sure the fans will hate it

Does it matter?

by Anonymousreply 152June 24, 2022 11:16 AM

I would hate to leave my hotel to a gang of fans waiting. I can only imagine it’ll get worse the longer they’re there too.

by Anonymousreply 153June 24, 2022 11:22 AM

R153 sounds like hell to me but I’m guessing they were prepped for it. While they don’t seem to have a huge issue with some low grade PDA (holding hands at plays and cuddling at the Jubilee) I do think the 24/7 cameras will Probably make them a bit more reserved about it. On the plus side for them I have a feeling if they do in fact do another vacation after their London week, Having this experience under their belts will make them smarter about guarding their privacy (probably won’t post where they’re going, will post much delayed IG stories instead of live, etc.) so they can spend time together in peace

by Anonymousreply 154June 24, 2022 11:27 AM

R154 If it wasn’t for Joe putting on tik tok about making more of this videos and also using Kits audio, I would have thought todays photos looked like they were leaving. Connor posted a photo from a fashion show this morning, so they didn’t go there.

I saw one fan saying they’re gonna go back later today when more events are on. Yes wearing bright colours for them noticed more but it must be a shock after walking around London all the time barely being noticed.

by Anonymousreply 155June 24, 2022 11:32 AM

R155 I think Connor’s photo from today might have been from a few days ago, same outfit. But yeah it seems like they live a pretty normal life in London (cafes, clothes shops, etc) so being mobbed must be weird - but as someone said in the Bash thread there’s a Twitter that stated what hotel they’re at so it’s fairly easy for fans to all show up and wait for them compared to Bash’s family’s house. Fair play to them for seeming so nice about it all because I would not be able to nicely agree to give random strangers hugs for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 156June 24, 2022 11:37 AM

R156 There was definitely an event today related to the fashion thing he tagged.

Can you imagine her filming in Paris is going to be like!

by Anonymousreply 157June 24, 2022 11:40 AM

You whores paywalled this thread already.

Here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158June 24, 2022 11:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!