Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Woman scorned, Alice Evans, now with the begging bowl.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341May 15, 2023 3:15 AM

Down in the story there's the line

[quote]I have no parents or extended family to borrow from.

That makes me suspicious right off the get go. Sounds like family have cut ties with her, and usually there's a good reason for that. She's her own worst enemy

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2022 10:00 AM

Yikes, what a car wreck

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2022 10:16 AM

I don't have parents or extended family, either. They're all dead. I guess that makes me a suspicious person.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2022 10:21 AM

She is interesting and self destructive. Why is her ex not responsible for his children's rent.

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2022 10:26 AM

He really traded down.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2022 10:28 AM

Gruffud "lives with Miss Wallace in Los Angeles, where they are working on a documentary about her battle with multiple sclerosis."

I'm not sure the word "insufferable" is strong enough for these two. Alice is mentally ill, but those two choose to behave this way.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2022 10:36 AM

Is this a fund to help pay for her to be cared for in some sort of rest home for the deranged? I think that's so nice!

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2022 10:47 AM

Who are those people? They all live in California but no one knows them here.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2022 10:49 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2022 10:51 AM

Gruffudd was popular here in the U.S. about 20 years ago, after "Horatio Hornblower" and "Titanic" and a couple of other things, but you don't hear much about him anymore. He'll always be a DL staple, but to most people these days, he's the has-been being a jerk to his mentally ill wife. They both need professional intervention. Also, after reading the article, they both are short on cash and are going to end up flat broke by the end of the year.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2022 10:54 AM

She’s raised $855 so far with 28 donors over the last 24 hours. Looks like she’s burned all of her bridges and used up any goodwill she may have had.

I doubt he’s short on cash if he’s hired Brad Pitt’s attorney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2022 11:04 AM

The article said he was short on cash and needed to sell the house Alice and the kids were in. That could very well have been a lie told to try to kick her and their children out, though.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2022 11:07 AM

Alice used to be stunning. It's sad how booze and mental illness have ruined her body and her looks. Over on Tattle (yes, there's some threads there I peek in on), there's an entire cabal of women rooting for her downfall, and praising Brave Ioan and his new lady friend on their magical romance. I think Ioan is a vain cunt, who cares little about his kids. There's no doubt Alice is batshit crazy, but putting the boot into anyone unravelling publicly is pretty low in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2022 11:14 AM

R5 He left an unhinged bovine abuser and didn't do much better. It's more lateral.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2022 12:22 PM

I had forgotten about these two.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2022 2:17 PM

We sense Betty Broderick vibes from this one.

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2022 2:28 PM

I feel for the kids. Their mother is insane and their father doesn’t give a shit. I get that she is horrible and nothing is going to make her happy, but maybe, for the sake of your kids, live alone and just fuck around quietly until the child support and custody issues are settled. That’s not letting the villain win, it’s doing the right thing in a doffficult situation.

She is crazy, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t also an even more horrible person. She does not give a shit about the kids either. Not just emotionally (which is obvious), but financially. If his sidepiece has multiple sclerosis (I hadn’t seen that until this thread) she probably isn’t going to be having his kids. So mom should STFU and stop ruining his career so that in a decade he can pay for those kids to go to college or buy an apartment.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2022 2:47 PM

We live in the age of grift. Money may be tight but her husband is responsible for his children's rent and schooling. Alice will not be homeless unlike other people.what is this about? Did she really blow through one hundred grand in 6 months?

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2022 3:56 PM

Ioan?

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2022 3:58 PM

And the DM knows that publishing the smiley, happy photos of him with new pussy will probably send AE into another tailspin - more content for them via her disgruntled and angry tweets.

So the new pussy has MS? Did he know that when they hooked up? Don't know if he's up to being a carer. He seems more of a cunt than a carer.

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2022 4:46 PM

^ I kind of feel bad for her, but I don't feel that bad that I'd give her money. It's so tacky she's asking for donations.

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2022 4:49 PM

[quote] I don't have parents or extended family, either. They're all dead. I guess that makes me a suspicious person.

You’re the subject of my latest book

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2022 8:28 PM

The new pussy is fug. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 23June 21, 2022 4:07 AM

She's representing herself in court?? This won't end well for her.

If her friends aren't helping her it's because she came off like a loon with all her attacks on Ioan's new girlfriend.

And in the last few years he was starring in two series: one in the UK and one in Australia (the latter I really liked). He's trying to plead poverty the same way Lena Headey did when she ditched her ex and said she was broke all while working on Game of Thrones.

by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2022 4:58 AM

Who gets custody of the couples friends in a nasty split like this?

by Anonymousreply 25June 21, 2022 6:43 AM

They lived in CA, so Gruffudd is pulling dirty tricks to try to get out of having to share his wealth. I know Evans is a real piece of work, but she has the kids, and he's putting his own kids through a lot by acting this way. His immature taunting on social media was done because he knew how to push his mentally ill wife's buttons.

by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2022 6:51 AM

[quote]Gruffudd was popular here in the U.S. about 20 years ago, after "Horatio Hornblower" and "Titanic" and a couple of other things, but you don't hear much about him anymore.

I think in the 2000s, he was best known for starring as Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic in the two FANTASTIC FOUR movies, co-starring Jessica Alba and Chris Evans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2022 9:18 AM

Jessica Duggan $5 I only donated to tell you that I think you are disgusting.

Your husband is a creep, but christ almighty you are something else.

When you see the absolute desperation of people who create go fund me’s and you in your self entitled sickening world.

It makes me so angry. I feel so sorry for your 2 girls.

You are a total fucking disgrace and have put yourself and your neediness far above what is good and healthy for them. G

row up I felt bad for you at the outcome but now you make me sick to my stomach.

Why are people saying these things to you? Because you are a bloody disgrace. Imagine, people donating a fiver because what your doing is making them sick and the want to pay for you to know it. WAKE UP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 22, 2022 3:02 AM

How gauche.

She was pretty when younger but unfortunately we all get older. But when your married to a famous man they can still get young chicks.

by Anonymousreply 29June 22, 2022 3:27 AM

^^ *you're* oops

by Anonymousreply 30June 22, 2022 3:27 AM

Some of the gofundme comments are brutal! Deservingly so, but hard to read.

by Anonymousreply 31June 22, 2022 3:36 AM

Young maybe r29 but you would think he would want an attractive girlfriend not a weirdo who looks like a hag and stalked him for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 32June 22, 2022 3:42 AM

I'll send her ex a $500 donation if he flashes his hard cock.

For charity of course.

by Anonymousreply 33June 22, 2022 3:54 AM

She was really pretty when she was young. The new girlfriend isn't bad looking, there are some bad pics of her out there to try and make her look ugly but overall she's attractive.

by Anonymousreply 34June 22, 2022 3:56 AM

Team Alice doesn't think long term. Going crazy on social media, even if the ex deserves to be blasted and then creating a Gofundme is bad for the brand.

He can use the GFM campaign as evidence that her judgment is impaired.

The ex-wife of Logan Marshall also blasted him on social media for infidelity. She also accused him of marital rape and suggested she was coerced into having an abortion!

by Anonymousreply 35June 22, 2022 3:57 AM

He has quite a feminine looking face, esp in the old pic with the wife

by Anonymousreply 36June 22, 2022 4:03 AM

R28 fuck me those comments are harsh but also pretty much true sadly for those two poor bloody kids. People can see through her and see her for the chronic alcoholic mess she is

R33 I'm in, I'll put an extra hundy in the pot

R36 he's extremely beautiful, even now. I'd still swallow his load

by Anonymousreply 37June 22, 2022 4:14 AM

[quote]His immature taunting on social media was done because he knew how to push his mentally ill wife's buttons.

She did more than her share of immature taunting on social media, also. She's no victim.

by Anonymousreply 38June 22, 2022 4:32 AM

How is his fresh snatch ugly? Weird

One of the GFM comments indicates that Alice compared notes with “the succubus’” other “victims” and is still on a tear. Interesting read. This chick is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 39June 22, 2022 5:02 AM

Matthew Rhys's ex-boyfriend.

Ioan (Welsh like Rhys) had Matthew as his best man at his wedding to Alice.

Ioan and Rhys looked happy as if they were getting married.

She was the most pissed off bride I've ever seen. (From the published photos in which Matthew was present).

There's a somewhat adorable video on youtube that was from some Welsh entertainment show. It was Rhys and Gruffudd reuniting at a public swimming pool in Wales after they'd been separated due to projects one or both of them had in the U.S.

Giddy as school girls in love. So cute if closeted.

by Anonymousreply 40June 22, 2022 5:04 AM

Yes r39, ugly. Unless you have bad taste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 22, 2022 5:07 AM

Matthew Rhys always seems gay to me except when he played one on the Sally Field Program. Didn’t he ruin his wife’s life to fuck and marry and breed with Felicity?

by Anonymousreply 42June 22, 2022 5:07 AM

I'll play Alice in a film about her life.

by Anonymousreply 43June 22, 2022 5:09 AM

[quote]I feel for the kids. Their mother is insane and their father doesn’t give a shit. I get that she is horrible and nothing is going to make her happy, but maybe, for the sake of your kids, live alone and just fuck around quietly until the child support and custody issues are settled. That’s not letting the villain win, it’s doing the right thing in a difficult situation.

If you read the restraining order papers, it's clear that Gruffudd does give a shit about his daughters and has requested custody. Evans has stopped him from seeing them - the text messages show him clearly asking to come and pick up one of the girls, with Evans replying hours later coming up with bullshit excuses as to why he can't see the girl.

Evans messages to Gruffudd are absolutely unhinged. She comes across as a bitter and angry drunk who constantly belittles him and ridicules him, thinks he's a failure and a bad father. The emails and messages are utterly damning - if it was washed up actor messaging his wife like that he would be roundly condemned.

by Anonymousreply 44June 22, 2022 5:20 AM

R44 that's incredibly sad, makes me feel even more sorry for him

R41 she looks fine if you like that sort of thing. As good as any female woman of the opposite sex does. If I was straight I'd probably be keen

Want ugly? Here's ugly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 22, 2022 6:21 AM

I looked up Welsh speakers out of curiosity of what the language sounds like. By coincidence, this is one of the first videos that show up in the search.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 22, 2022 7:33 AM

R42, Rhys has never been married, technically. Keri Russell left her husband for him; they’ve been together for 8 years, have a kid, and seem authentically bugnuts for each other.

by Anonymousreply 47June 22, 2022 7:46 AM

I don’t understand why she needs a gofundme when her etsy store is clearly making bank:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 22, 2022 8:08 AM

[quote] Imagine, people donating a fiver because what your doing is making them sick and the want to pay for you to know it.

Jessica Duggan quoted at r28 doesn't seem to realize that this is entirely a HER problem, and not an Alice problem.

Too many people these days, usually very angry women, read a few things online about a public figure, and then decide to hate them with every ounce of their being. They're obsessed with it, and it's ugly and frightening, especially when they act (like this Jessica psycho does) that they're fine, upstanding, solid citizens whose job it is to judge everyone else.

No one normal donates five bucks to a GFM just to yell insults at someone they don't even know. That's thoroughly abnormal behavior.

by Anonymousreply 49June 22, 2022 9:13 AM

I didn't say she was innocent, r38. Something gossip boards never quite understand is that mental illness and addiction is not a character flaw. If she's dealing with both, and I believe she is, then she and the kids need help. They don't need some immature, aging twunk getting bitchy on social media, hoping to make things worse for all of them on purpose, just so he can keep more of his cash. I judge the sane person who has chosen to be an asshole far more harshly than I do the person who is mentally ill, self-medicating with booze, and without a safety net of any sort.

by Anonymousreply 50June 22, 2022 9:16 AM

R50 show us where Ioan Gruffudd initiated bitchy commentary about her on social media

To the best of my knowledge he has been keeping pretty quiet, all the attacks have been from her

by Anonymousreply 51June 22, 2022 10:03 AM

It's a miracle Ioan stayed with that insane harpy as long as he did, no one can deal with crazy like that long-term. That's some fortitude. Bet he can go for hours with willpower like that!

by Anonymousreply 52June 22, 2022 10:26 AM

Mental Abusing Woman plays victim. More at 11.

by Anonymousreply 53June 22, 2022 10:27 AM

There was extensive discussion of it in this thread, r51.

That wasn't a real question though, was it? Personally, I'm not a fan of these passive-aggressive accusations made in the form of a question. You could have just said directly that you didn't believe me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 22, 2022 10:38 AM

He’s fucked up, too. Like a Chris Watts type, who plays the nice-guy victim to the psycho wife (“he’s a saint to put up with her!” “That’s a lot to handle, bless him”)

Makes my skin crawl. They choose/attract damaged goods.

by Anonymousreply 55June 22, 2022 12:14 PM

Alice was provoked when her husband posted a photo of the sidepiece with: "Thank you for making smile again" on Instagram. He says, he has been separated from the wife. The wife says he was sending loving messages throughout the separation and she was blindsided.

Social media is evil.

r49, I agree with you. Those woman are doing the very thing they are criticizing Alice for. Namely, attacking someone on social media, someone they do not know.

by Anonymousreply 56June 22, 2022 12:46 PM

Instead of airing your dirty laundry, be a real parent and get a proper job. Get help for your mental illness and stop crying about your marriage gone south. He checked out ages ago she just chose to ignore it and drink the reality away. She can easily get on a shite reality show or actually do something real to be a good role model for the poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 57June 22, 2022 1:12 PM

[quote] No one normal donates five bucks to a GFM just to yell insults at someone they don't even know. That's thoroughly abnormal behavior.

Is this your first day online? Welcome!

by Anonymousreply 58June 22, 2022 2:00 PM

I don't understand these women paying 5 dollars to insult a stranger online. We do that here for free.

by Anonymousreply 59June 22, 2022 2:31 PM

r54, you're a bitter frau like Alice, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 60June 22, 2022 8:25 PM

R49 is Jessica one of our own Meghan Markle hating looney cunts?

by Anonymousreply 61June 22, 2022 8:47 PM

Why do guys hop from one cray cray to another? This new one sounds just as irritating.

by Anonymousreply 62June 22, 2022 8:51 PM

She turned Picasso's grandson gay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 22, 2022 8:55 PM

Any native French speakers know if she's doing a good job here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 22, 2022 9:03 PM

Didn't he claim she's been a whackjob since they got together and pushed him into marriage?

No sympathy. Your dumb ass chose to marry her and spend a fortune on IVF to create a lifelong link to her.

by Anonymousreply 65June 22, 2022 9:16 PM

The moral of this story is that if someone has to be pressured into marriage it's simply not worth the trouble.

by Anonymousreply 66June 22, 2022 10:39 PM

[quote]She was the most pissed off bride I've ever seen.

You mean she was the most pissed bride you've ever seen- she was falling down drunk before they even started the nuptials.

by Anonymousreply 67June 23, 2022 2:54 AM

Lol, nice trolling, r41. Now post a photo of yourself so we can see what real ugly looks like.

by Anonymousreply 68June 23, 2022 3:01 AM

R17, he is not going to pay for his children's college. He made her take them out of private school because he's using the money to make this movie about his girlfriend.

[quote]I doubt he’s short on cash if he’s hired Brad Pitt’s attorney.

He's gone thru 3 very expensive attorneys. She has some cheap lawyer.

She has mental problems but he has been screwing her over. And he doesn't give a shit about his daughters

by Anonymousreply 69June 23, 2022 3:59 AM

You have bad taste r68. Just accept it.

by Anonymousreply 70June 23, 2022 4:22 AM

Bianca is very pretty with an amazing rig. She’s also 21 years younger than Alice.

I can understand the attraction and also Alice’s spiral as a result.

by Anonymousreply 71June 23, 2022 5:34 AM

You need glasses r71. Who cares if she is younger, she's a mental case. You wouldn't even turn your head to look twice at this girl on the street.

by Anonymousreply 72June 25, 2022 10:22 PM

Maybe Ioan is into mental cases, R72.

by Anonymousreply 73June 25, 2022 10:29 PM

Alice looked attractive and vibrant in her youth.r64. I don't speak French fluently but she clearly does. She has talents even if she has lost her looks.

by Anonymousreply 74June 25, 2022 10:29 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75June 25, 2022 10:33 PM

Going through what she went through will break a bitch. Im empathetic. Fuck straight men.

by Anonymousreply 76June 25, 2022 10:35 PM

You seem very invested in this story R75.

by Anonymousreply 77June 25, 2022 10:45 PM

R75 is correct. This mental case stalked him for years. In the pics at r75 you can clearly see she's nothing special. He really traded down.

by Anonymousreply 78June 25, 2022 10:49 PM

[quote]I'll send her ex a $500 donation if he flashes his hard cock.

For $500 hole pics would also be necessary.

by Anonymousreply 79June 25, 2022 11:11 PM

I don’t wish anyone destitute but how can she afford lip filler but need a go fund me?

by Anonymousreply 80June 25, 2022 11:17 PM

This is the ghetto version of the Ewan McGregor divorce.

by Anonymousreply 81June 26, 2022 12:11 AM

R48 now that's visual proof of mental illness! My eyes!

by Anonymousreply 82June 26, 2022 12:50 AM

[quote]she's barely average. At this very moment, there are 5 better looking women in my local grocery store

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 83June 26, 2022 7:01 AM

There are better looking women at the grocery store. Bianca is basic. Nothing to make you look twice.

by Anonymousreply 84June 26, 2022 7:36 AM

There’s a little dig about his family welcoming the new one with open arms. I know she must seem like an improvement, but I think he’s out of the frying pan into the fire. They’ll find out soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 85June 26, 2022 8:07 AM

What’s with the weird troll trying to making out that Bianca is unattractive and a psycho (don’t know about the stalking part but come on, she is objectively a pretty, nice looking girl)? Is that you, Alice?

by Anonymousreply 86June 26, 2022 9:05 AM

Oh, hunny, crazy consumes. You can see the glimmer of madness behind her eyes! This will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 87June 26, 2022 9:13 AM

[quote]she is objectively a pretty, nice looking girl

She's cute, but that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 88June 26, 2022 9:33 AM

You're the weird troll trying to make this weird chick happen rr86. Is that you Bianca?

by Anonymousreply 89June 26, 2022 11:19 AM

Lol I really think Alice may be here…

by Anonymousreply 90June 26, 2022 3:42 PM

R86 is not me, the other person who thinks the new chick isn't ugly. However, I won't deny that it's a red flag how she was fangirling him for a long time before they hooked up.

by Anonymousreply 91June 26, 2022 11:04 PM

7 days into the GoFundMe drive: $4729 (89 contributors)

by Anonymousreply 92June 26, 2022 11:55 PM

^ muwahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 93June 27, 2022 12:03 AM

Five grand can get Alice through 5 days tops! Send money now.

by Anonymousreply 94June 27, 2022 12:16 AM

R94 That depends on what she's drinking. If it's cheap cask wine five grand could last a month or two

by Anonymousreply 95June 27, 2022 5:33 AM

The only thing stopping her doing OnlyFans is the risk of losing her kids. Otherwise she's all crazy enough to.

by Anonymousreply 96June 27, 2022 9:33 AM

Poor saggy vagina eyed Ioan.

Ioan Gruffudd accused his estranged wife, Alice Evans, of verbally abusing him throughout their 14-year marriage, claiming in new court docs that she mocked his hair loss and told him he had “saggy-vagina eyes.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 13, 2022 8:59 PM

Alice. Is entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 98July 13, 2022 9:00 PM

She comes across as very unhinged, but he's a silly cunt as well and is at least partly responsible for her current behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 99July 13, 2022 9:07 PM

Why did he marry someone so unstable?

Those huge dark-rimmed glasses are a ridiculous affectation.

by Anonymousreply 100July 13, 2022 9:11 PM

She was attractive and vibrant in her youth. Alice has talents and she is interesting, she's bilingual not some moron. But she's at least fifty pounds overweight now,frowsy and has personality challenges. I still have not seen either person in any film or television project.

The side piece is nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 101July 13, 2022 9:16 PM

From what I've heard the marriage was doomed from the start.

by Anonymousreply 102July 13, 2022 9:20 PM

I live simply and inexpensively yet even I can easily run through five grand.

Send money now!

by Anonymousreply 103July 13, 2022 9:28 PM

R97’s post has me rolling.

This Alice lady of funny AF. I’d rather hang out with her, than her pussy-whipped, soon to be ex husband.

by Anonymousreply 104July 13, 2022 9:50 PM

* is, not of.

by Anonymousreply 105July 13, 2022 9:51 PM

Alice needs to get a grip, stop the booze and get back to the gym.

Even as an older woman, she’s not ugly and could have landed herself another guy who appreciates her sense of humor, and perhaps financially care for her and her kids.

Now, with this unhinged behavior, she’s whittled away any chances she had for a post divorce relationship.

The husband is an asshole for publicizing his new relationship, but unfortunately, MANY men in Hollywood have done shit like this, so she is not the first to have an affair thrown in her face.

Time to snap out of it, and move on with her life.

by Anonymousreply 106July 13, 2022 10:02 PM

Id be interested in some back story on her and her family. Her dad is still alive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107July 13, 2022 10:17 PM

[quote]He also alleged that since moving out, Evans “encouraged and instructed them not to see me or communicate with me,” and because of that, he hasn’t spent quality in-person time with his daughters — despite him claiming he was the primary caretaker during their marriage — since July 2021.

Now he's bullshitting. Primary breadwinner, yes. Caretaker, no. As a viewer of both HARROW and LIAR he was in Australia and England shooting both while the family remained in L.A.

by Anonymousreply 108July 14, 2022 12:43 AM

I've been following this since it began. loan doesn't seem to care about his kids at all and has barely visited them. He's just doing this to try and scare her into taking a reduced divorce settlement. She should call his bluff. The last thing he wants is his two daughters living with him.

Harrow's been over for ages and he couldn't be bothered to visit them. He also yanked the daughters out of private school because he is using the money to make a film about his silly girlfriend's life. What a shitty dad. The girlfriend has multiple sclerosis. She's hardly the first person to get it and has no problems getting around or going on vacation. loan and the girlfriend are always doing pap strolls. At least it pays.

I still can't get over the fact that the girlfriend stalked him and his wife on social media for years. She liked all the photos of Alice and the daughters. How creepy is that? It's like she wanted their lives.

by Anonymousreply 109July 14, 2022 1:54 AM

[quote]she mocked his hair loss and told him he had “saggy-vagina eyes

Was she wrong, though?

by Anonymousreply 110July 14, 2022 1:58 AM

Yes R106, I actually know someone (former celeb) who would be great for her. But he's very, very private. He doesn't like drama at all. I wish Alice could get it together otherwise this will consume her life forever.

R107, I think her Mom passed away suddenly and her dad remarried quickly and couldn't be bothered with Alice or her brother. He doesn't care to see his grandchildren either. They say a lot of women marry someone just like their father.

by Anonymousreply 111July 14, 2022 2:30 AM

Saggy vagina eyes is such a good comment though. I feel like Alice would fit in well here.

by Anonymousreply 112July 14, 2022 3:49 AM

Or does the 'saggy vagina eyes' say more about the condition of her c**t?

by Anonymousreply 113July 14, 2022 4:31 AM

Her French is fluent. Wonder where she grew up. Brits aren't noted for their ability to learn languages.

by Anonymousreply 114July 14, 2022 4:40 AM

She was getting porked by Picasso's grandson. You can be sure this bitch made sure she was fluent in French. $$$$$$ or rather €€€€€€€

by Anonymousreply 115July 14, 2022 4:47 AM

The saggy vagina eyes comment is gold.

She’s obviously quite witty and funny.

She should have no problem finding a suitable partner, but the unhinged internet behavior will completely do her in, if she continues.

I understand her anger, but making a public spectacle of one’s self is not a great coping mechanism.

Never let them see you sweat. Hold your head up high and live well, be happy and good riddance to the vagina eyed cheat!

by Anonymousreply 116July 14, 2022 5:13 AM

[quote]She should have no problem finding a suitable partner

Except for that part where she's been an alcoholic since before their wedding and seems to have a personality disorder, as well.

by Anonymousreply 117July 14, 2022 5:18 AM

Saggy vagina? Should have left that vivid insult out of the deposition. Now that it has been put out there, I can't unsee it!

by Anonymousreply 118July 14, 2022 5:36 AM

R114 seems she studied French and Italian at university.

by Anonymousreply 119July 14, 2022 5:55 AM

her education was put to good use in correcting her feckless ex-husband's behavior r119

by Anonymousreply 120July 14, 2022 2:39 PM

She was decent looking and seemingly normal when they first linked up. Did she go off the bloody rails after the birth of the first child? She looks mentally unhinged. She sounds it and has a definite drinking problem. Is she bipolar or have untreated personality disorders? People cheat and propel divorce and it sucks but her insane , vicious, mentally unstable attacks on social media are not going her any favors. Her kids are suffering.

by Anonymousreply 121July 14, 2022 3:40 PM

It sounds as though she's raised enough from the GFM to afford a few hours of Jacoby & Meyers second-best divorce lawyers! Nail Ioan to the wall, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 122July 14, 2022 4:12 PM

She was falling down drunk in their wedding photos, r121. She was already over the edge by then. There are TMZ videos of Ioan supporting her drunk ass as she staggered to their SUV, and that was before they had kids.

by Anonymousreply 123July 15, 2022 4:28 AM

Every single picture you see of Alice and Ioan, she’s basically mugging for the camera and he looks awkward and long suffering. I think she’s probably one of those people that revels in being “a character”, oblivious to the fact they are absolutely exhausting to everyone around them and that personality disorders aren’t in fact a charming “quirk”.

by Anonymousreply 124July 15, 2022 12:11 PM

R123 god thats horrifying - gives me flashbacks to life with my alcoholic ex, NOT pleasant ones

i hope those poor kids didnt get afflicted with FAS (Foetal Alcohol Syndrome). If she drank as heavily during the pregnancies as she seems to the rest of the time.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125July 15, 2022 10:28 PM

Saggy vagina eyes is fucking brilliant.

He’s obviously not weighed down by intellect; why would you put that in court docs? Casting agents will think of your pussy puffs forever.

by Anonymousreply 126July 18, 2022 12:25 PM

Exhausting but he stuck with her for decades? The more prosaic truth is probably that he found her PS offputting and didn't want to fuck her anymore. He found her amusing for a very long time. I doubt her interior has changed. It's the exterior.

by Anonymousreply 127July 18, 2022 12:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128July 18, 2022 12:46 PM

Luke Evans as Ioan, Sarah Paulson as Alice.

by Anonymousreply 129July 18, 2022 12:47 PM

Get Alice on the housewives, AndyBravo

by Anonymousreply 130July 18, 2022 12:47 PM

He’ll never live down “saggy vagina eyes”. Why didn’t he just state “she called me names”. That’s such a stupid, ridiculously over the top insult I’d have burst out laughing. How can you take that seriously much less be offended by something so stupid?

by Anonymousreply 131July 18, 2022 12:47 PM

[quote]Exhausting but he stuck with her for decades? The more prosaic truth is probably that he found her PS offputting and didn't want to fuck her anymore. He found her amusing for a very long time. I doubt her interior has changed. It's the exterior.

You sound like someone who's fortunate enough never to have experienced an unhappy relationship, whether it's your parents, your friends or or your own.

Couples stay together for many reasons, despite the obvious failings, for the children, for financial reasons, with a misguided optimism that things will change.

by Anonymousreply 132July 18, 2022 12:49 PM

Theirs wasn't a typical relationship, r132. How often were they actually together? He has spent most of his life away on location.

by Anonymousreply 133July 18, 2022 12:53 PM

What comments does he claim his daughter posted to his Instragram?

by Anonymousreply 134July 18, 2022 1:02 PM

"Verbally abusive and personal insult made about my appearance"

by Anonymousreply 135July 18, 2022 1:24 PM

Saggy Vagina Eyes didn't say those comments were lies.

by Anonymousreply 136July 18, 2022 1:37 PM

[quote]Couples stay together for many reasons, despite the obvious failings, for the children, for financial reasons, with a misguided optimism that things will change.

He didn't care about his kids. He barely saw them in the past 2 years. He told them lies about how his girlfriend couldn't go out in public because of her health, but they regularly did pap strolls. They were out and about enjoying themselves all over the place.

He can say she drank, but he didn't give two fucks about their welfare. He's only asking for 50/50 custody in the hopes it will scare her into settling for a lower divorce settlement.

If he was so concerned about her behavior or his daughters, he'd be fighting for full custody or asking that she be drug/alcohol tested. But he doesn't give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 137July 18, 2022 1:44 PM

Evans kept telling Gruffudd he was a failure as an actor, comparing him to Matthew Rhys. She mocked his appearance with countless degrading comments.

So Gruffudd took work where he could find it - in Australia and the UK - and then he's accused of abandoning his family.

Usually it's men exerting coercive control over female partners. "You'll never your see your kids again" is a threat a lot of abusive partners make when the relationship is failing.

Evans should be in a psychiatric hospital, not selling messages to anyone who has $50.

by Anonymousreply 138July 18, 2022 1:54 PM

I see Ioan’s dollar store PR has joined us at r138 😂

by Anonymousreply 139July 18, 2022 2:42 PM

Ioan has always gone where the work was. I think moving to L.A. was a terrible idea, especially for Alice. She'd probably be on a soap in the UK if she'd stayed and at least then she wouldn't be financially dependant.

by Anonymousreply 140July 18, 2022 3:05 PM

I made the mistake of clicking the link to dailymail, rubbish site that can't even create a simple photo gallery. It is obvious that his texts written to his daughter were a direct response to Alice. Alice wrote her kids messages.

by Anonymousreply 141July 18, 2022 3:14 PM

Then why would he claim that the daughter told him she was going to call Child Protection Services? "The last time you and I spoke"

by Anonymousreply 142July 18, 2022 3:22 PM

[quote]Ioan has always gone where the work was. I think moving to L.A. was a terrible idea, especially for Alice. She'd probably be on a soap in the UK if she'd stayed and at least then she wouldn't be financially dependant.

Alice Evans would be great as the alcoholic mother of a posh boy wrong'un who has taken up with the daughter of one of the Albert Square dynasties who Evans doesn't think is good enough so she decides to throw a spanner in the works. She could even go full BRANNING SCUM breakdown like the great Zoe Lucker.

Were Gruffudd to return to the UK to work in UK dramas I'm sure it would be seen by some as an acceptance that his career had failed.

by Anonymousreply 143July 18, 2022 3:39 PM

If I recall he moved to LA after the success of the Horatio movies and Titanic got him the role in that stupid superhero movie. Someone convinced him he was the next big thing. It did not work out.

I do remember something posted here that Evans was propositioned by Weinstein and after turning him down he said "your husband will never get work again". Who knows if it's true.

by Anonymousreply 144July 18, 2022 3:48 PM

[Quote] Were Gruffudd to return to the UK to work in UK dramas I'm sure it would be seen by some as an acceptance that his career had failed.

Hon, Aussie TV is on a lower level than Brit TV.

by Anonymousreply 145July 18, 2022 3:50 PM

If you want a British actor born in the early 1970s you're going to aim higher than Gruffudd.

Ewan McGregor, Jude Law, Paul Bettany, Matthew Rhys, Damien Lewis, Matthew Macfadyen, Christian Bale, and Martin Freeman are now leagues ahead of him.

David Tennant, Richard Armitage and Tobias Menzies are above Gruffudd in pecking order.

Jack Davenport's role in Ten Percent could have been played by Gruffudd.

by Anonymousreply 146July 18, 2022 4:00 PM

I never know where exactly to come down on this whole ridiculous saga but I must say that Ioan Gruffudd has kept his good looks to a remarkable degree for a British person (albeit one who's lived for a long time in the US).

by Anonymousreply 147July 18, 2022 4:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148July 18, 2022 4:05 PM

Good looks r147? What about his sagging vagina eyes?!

by Anonymousreply 149July 18, 2022 4:07 PM

He may not be perfect, R149, but it's just as well that Ioan appears not to have resorted to insulting Alice's appearance. The court documents would mutiply in length several times over.

by Anonymousreply 150July 18, 2022 4:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151July 18, 2022 4:10 PM

Oh my god the "working class" accent in the video at R148 is so bad it's practically a hate crime.

by Anonymousreply 152July 18, 2022 4:11 PM

How is Alice affording the blown up lips if she's broke?

She looks ridiculous too btw.

by Anonymousreply 153July 18, 2022 4:24 PM

They are emotional support lips.

by Anonymousreply 154July 18, 2022 4:35 PM

[quote]I do remember something posted here that Evans was propositioned by Weinstein and after turning him down he said "your husband will never get work again". Who knows if it's true.

No it was just in reference to one movie he'd just interviewed with Weinstein for. & he didn't get it.

by Anonymousreply 155July 18, 2022 5:04 PM

He actually seems to be very in love with the new gurl. So at least he has that.

by Anonymousreply 156July 18, 2022 5:07 PM

It must be killing Evans that Gruffudd is so forthcoming with this new romance. Lots of papped shots and the new squeeze is gushing all over social media about love. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving fish than Evans. Her fanbase is jilted fraus who gone bunny boiler. Evans is hardly the poster girl for marriage herself. Didn't she do the dirt on Picasso Jnr.

by Anonymousreply 157July 18, 2022 5:24 PM

She’s so damaged. The only thing she hasn’t done is accuse Aidan of interfering with the children. And She hasn’t physically harmed the children and then herself. I wonder if Ioan is concerned about that this may be a possibility.

by Anonymousreply 158July 18, 2022 6:17 PM

[quote]The only thing she hasn’t done is accuse Aidan of interfering with the children.

Aiden Quinn from Desperately Seeking Susan?

by Anonymousreply 159July 18, 2022 6:21 PM

Couldn’t watch her trout pout video for more than 5 seconds. She gives me the willies!

by Anonymousreply 160July 18, 2022 7:17 PM

Alice is the poor man's Mia Farrow.

by Anonymousreply 161July 18, 2022 9:54 PM

Ain't nothin' boyish about Alice.

by Anonymousreply 162July 18, 2022 9:56 PM

If the new girl was hot it would be one thing, but she is almost embarrassingly plain. Not to mention she stalked them and has mental illness. Alice should be laughing her ass off that is the best he can do.

by Anonymousreply 163July 19, 2022 12:24 AM

R151, for someone who is supposed to be so immunocompromised she and he go out every day walking their dog and getting coffee. And what a coincidence, there's always a photographer there

It's ironic that he's always walking that dog. He always forbid his daughters from getting a dog. He said they were dirty

But once he hooked up with bianca, he decided to get a dog for himself.

by Anonymousreply 164July 19, 2022 12:28 AM

[quote]Usually it's men exerting coercive control over female partners. "You'll never your see your kids again" is a threat a lot of abusive partners make when the relationship is failing.

honey, he's not that concerned with seeing his daughters. He's saw them twice in two years. His shitty show filmed less than 6 months out of the year. Where was daddy? He was busy with his girlfriend

Earlier this year Alice showed some of his texts to his daughter and he kept misspelling her name. Jesus, what a shitty dad.

by Anonymousreply 165July 19, 2022 12:32 AM

R164 really might be Alice. Hi, doll! Hoping for the best for your kids! They're in dire straits from where I'm standing!

by Anonymousreply 166July 19, 2022 12:35 AM

Oh, dear - crying while looking thru the divorce papers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167July 19, 2022 1:45 AM

The first two response on the Insta;

[quote]nesezie - You have to delete this asap and stop talking about stuff online. It can and will be used against you! He is counting on your reaction and it’s helping his case! Please please get off social media. Or don’t post anything about marriage, divorce or kids right now.

[quote]ems_mcg -Alice, please, you have to get off social media to help your case. You are walking into the lions den

Great advise she should take to heart. Sometimes you find wisdom on social media

by Anonymousreply 168July 19, 2022 2:28 AM

I hope Alice is posting here. I want deets about Ioan's peen and balls!

by Anonymousreply 169July 19, 2022 3:04 AM

I believe that she is drinking at 11am. She doesn’t look or sound well.

by Anonymousreply 170July 19, 2022 3:13 AM

[quote]for someone who is supposed to be so immunocompromised she and he go out every day walking their dog and getting coffee.

I have MS and work full time. There are different levels of immunosuppression- people on arthritis meds can be immunosuppressed, but few of them have to stay home. Some forms of MS are episodic, and that may be what she has.

by Anonymousreply 171July 19, 2022 6:19 AM

[quote]I hope Alice is posting here.

Can you imagine? She'd FREAK!

by Anonymousreply 172July 19, 2022 7:28 AM

[quote] She’s obviously quite witty and funny. She should have no problem finding a suitable partner, but the unhinged internet behavior will completely do her in, if she continues.

Have you ever met a straight man? No age appropriate straight guy wants a woman whose only positive quality is the speed at which nasty, sub-drag queen insults fly from her lips.

They want a woman who is easygoing, will look after them and most importantly is attractive enough to make their douchebro buddies envious. They don’t want Alice Evans. That ain’t her.

Alice a bad actress in her mid-50s with the mouth of a fishwife, cheap shopping mall fillers and the personality of a 13 year old mean girl. Oh, yeah, and fibromyalgia.

by Anonymousreply 173July 19, 2022 1:11 PM

R173, you forgot the drinking problem and baggage.

by Anonymousreply 174July 19, 2022 1:19 PM

He did pretty fucking well, R174

especially this bit:

"cheap shopping mall fillers"

by Anonymousreply 175July 19, 2022 1:22 PM

Gays love mad women - but she's way too much, even for the gays.

by Anonymousreply 176July 19, 2022 1:31 PM

She actually isn't a bad actress. She has more talent than he does. The IVF saga and Hollywood has probably ground her down.

by Anonymousreply 177July 19, 2022 1:34 PM

If he wrote those texts to his own child, he’s a cunt as well. He puts his girlfriend above his kids? He wouldn’t get a dog for his kids but now has one? They both are awful and should not have ever had kids. They’re selfish and she’s older which makes her automatically insecure as she ages out of Hollywood and he can still get roles and clearly younger women.

by Anonymousreply 178July 19, 2022 1:42 PM

They're in love with each other and in love with the dog and make a big show of it.

by Anonymousreply 179July 19, 2022 2:02 PM

Try to be at least believable, r177.

No one is pretending Ioan is the new Gielgud but he is at least capable of solid yeoman’s work in Hornblower, Forever and Harrow.

She’s not.

by Anonymousreply 180July 19, 2022 2:56 PM

[quote]She actually isn't a bad actress. She has more talent than he does.

Imagine the discussions with casting directors.

Cate's doing the new Spielberg. Nicole's working with Chloe Zhao, Naomi is doing a new BBC/HBO series, GIllian's doing another Peter Morgan drama, Emily is tied up with Netflix. How about Alice Evans?

by Anonymousreply 181July 19, 2022 3:00 PM

She elevates 'bunny boiler' to the level of art form.

by Anonymousreply 182July 19, 2022 3:08 PM

What good is younger when they look like Bianca and have mental illness?

by Anonymousreply 183July 19, 2022 3:57 PM

Bianca looks fine, Alice. Work on yourself.

by Anonymousreply 184July 19, 2022 5:01 PM

Lol, Alice also seems to have mental illness, so Ioan definitely has a type.

by Anonymousreply 185July 19, 2022 5:27 PM

Team Alice, she is very funny. I must admit Alice seems to be struggling at the moment and her separation from her husband could be a result of the struggles.

by Anonymousreply 186July 19, 2022 5:35 PM

[quote]Team Alice, she is very funny.

You're a one man team.

by Anonymousreply 187July 19, 2022 5:36 PM

LOL at the photos chosen for this tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188July 19, 2022 5:40 PM

yes, hahaha, R188

by Anonymousreply 189July 19, 2022 5:45 PM

Evans has very few fans or support apart from other jilted fraus. Everyone else sees her for the batshit crazy bunnyboiler she is.

by Anonymousreply 190July 19, 2022 5:57 PM

Gruffud must have some dick on him that is making these women act CRAZY! 🍆

by Anonymousreply 191July 19, 2022 6:00 PM

[quote]Team Alice, she is very funny.

I love the scene in the car park - but something's happened and you can no longer see it online - I think the gurl who filmed it sold it or something.

Oops no. I'm wrong it's on TMZ.

any of you gurls who are new fans of this story will enjoy this. ⤵️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192July 19, 2022 6:16 PM

“you gurls” r192?

Don’t go there and call us “my gays”, Alice.

by Anonymousreply 193July 19, 2022 7:36 PM

R193 = newbie

by Anonymousreply 194July 19, 2022 7:37 PM

Wow! The new GF sure is skinny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195July 19, 2022 7:39 PM

Skinny, dark, young, tall and not apparently crazy.

Everything that Alice isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 196July 19, 2022 7:52 PM

I remember the line from SATC from Big. "In the end don't we just want to be with someone who can make us laugh?"

Clearly, this new girl makes him laugh and I imagine living with Alice and her histrionic personality disorder(s) was exhausting. Their relationship was doomed from the get go from what I've read. The ultimatum, the screaming abuse at him, etc. before the ring was on. She must have one hell of a pussy (or so he thought at the time) to put up with that shit.

She needs to stop with the social media shit and ugly photos of her carrying on with her mouth open and WTF is with those huge glasses? It's almost like she's trying to create a persona. Maybe she's angling for an acting job?

by Anonymousreply 197July 19, 2022 7:55 PM

[quote] She must have one hell of a pussy

What does a hell of a pussy look like? Do tell.

by Anonymousreply 198July 19, 2022 7:58 PM

R193 = Alice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199July 19, 2022 7:58 PM

You are being as weird as you accuse Alice of being.

Quoting lines from Sex and the City?

No.

by Anonymousreply 200July 19, 2022 7:58 PM

^^^Hi Alice.

by Anonymousreply 201July 19, 2022 8:03 PM

R198 it's not what it looks like but how it grips. Don't you know anything? Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 202July 19, 2022 8:04 PM

Sorry, should have said "must have HAD one hell of a pussy" as I'm sure it's stretched out after the kids.

by Anonymousreply 203July 19, 2022 8:04 PM

R200 curious as how's it weird quoting something that is absolutely the truth. Laughter is what it all boils down to in the end. Not constant drama and grief.

by Anonymousreply 204July 19, 2022 8:06 PM

[quote]Sorry, should have said "must have HAD one hell of a pussy" as I'm sure it's stretched out after the kids.

It's like a bucket.

by Anonymousreply 205July 19, 2022 8:08 PM

Alice's vagina is now saggy, like my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 206July 19, 2022 9:11 PM

Funny how cray cray Alice initially set out to demonise the new woman as a stalker and conniving. Everything Alice has proven herself to be.

by Anonymousreply 207July 19, 2022 9:14 PM

So far she's raised $5,125 of her $25,000 goal. Those fraus supporting her would be better off using that money to buy her a gastric band.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208July 19, 2022 9:18 PM

R192 bet you anything she was drink driving at the time

[quote]Skinny, dark, young, tall and not apparently crazy. Everything that Alice isn’t.

R196 But most of all, not an alcoholic!

[quote]I remember the line from SATC from Big. "In the end don't we just want to be with someone who can make us laugh?"

R197 I'd happily settle for someone that doesnt make me cry. As I'd imagine would Ioan after years of shit living with the drunk cow. Making you laugh is a nice bonus, but calmness and stability are needs for most of us

by Anonymousreply 209July 19, 2022 9:40 PM

[quote]Funny how cray cray Alice initially set out to demonise the new woman as a stalker and conniving. Everything Alice has proven herself to be.

No she didn't. You're a damned liar. Stop lying.

by Anonymousreply 210July 19, 2022 10:54 PM

where on earth did R210 come from?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211July 19, 2022 10:56 PM

From Fibro to MS... Is Ioan a chaser?

by Anonymousreply 212July 19, 2022 11:02 PM

R210 = one of Alice's Insta-caring-fraus

by Anonymousreply 213July 19, 2022 11:05 PM

[Quote] Luke Evans as Ioan, Sarah Paulson as Alice.

And Gaby Sidibe as Gemma.

by Anonymousreply 214July 19, 2022 11:07 PM

r210 =Judejustjude7

I’m a single mother too.. I’ve been watching your journey… anything that makes you feel good including images of you when this shot wasn’t happening do it! Sending love and strength x

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215July 19, 2022 11:08 PM

Jude Law is involved in this muss? Or Judi Dench?

by Anonymousreply 216July 19, 2022 11:52 PM

Judy andrews

by Anonymousreply 217July 20, 2022 3:27 AM

[quote]Funny how cray cray Alice initially set out to demonise the new woman as a stalker and conniving. Everything Alice has proven herself to be.

And once again, you're a DAMNED LIAR. she did not "initially set out" to do that. She found out about it later. After the husband left her.

And the woman WAS A STALKER AND IS CONIVING

Now get the fuck out of here, LIAR

by Anonymousreply 218July 20, 2022 3:51 AM

Someone has been drinking again.

by Anonymousreply 219July 20, 2022 3:59 AM

R218 Alice, does your fibro render your skin tender to the touch?

by Anonymousreply 220July 20, 2022 5:13 AM

R210 and R218 are Alice! Hi you stupid, worthless cunt!! How's single life??!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221July 20, 2022 8:45 AM

The lips are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 222July 20, 2022 1:21 PM

Anti-Alice twitter profile. It's thorough!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223July 20, 2022 1:22 PM

Bianca seems like a lovely *young* woman.

by Anonymousreply 224July 20, 2022 1:28 PM

His annoying fake smile with the TEETH (for the Americans) in this article. They were both vain and smug.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225July 20, 2022 3:16 PM

[quote]Anti-Alice twitter profile. It's thorough!

I love the avatar!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226July 20, 2022 3:18 PM

Once a couple start looking alike they're in for the long run.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227July 20, 2022 3:20 PM

Alice spends all her time googling Ioan and the new squeeze. Her kids are living off breakfast cereal and haven't washed in weeks. Alice should not have let herself go. Once a winsome blonde, a couple of kids later, she thought she'd locked him into a lifelong relationship and just arsed about all fat and moaning. No man would stick that out.

by Anonymousreply 228July 20, 2022 3:25 PM

A lot of men stick it out when their wives gain weight r228. Usually because they feel an obligation to the kids, or sometimes they just really love their wives. A handsome Spanish coworker’s stay at home wife has literally gained over 50 pounds since she had kids. She has been obese since I met her, so I was shocked when I saw their wedding photos. When we would all go out for happy hour, he never complained about her appearance, but would always complain about the fact that she hated sex.

by Anonymousreply 229July 20, 2022 3:48 PM

I doubt she hates sex R229. She's probably self-conscious about her weight and doesn't feel sexy and doesn't want him seeing her naked. She's probably exhausted too.

Too many straight men are clueless.

by Anonymousreply 230July 20, 2022 3:59 PM

[quote]Bianca seems like a lovely *young* woman.

R224 Bianca seems like a lovely *sober* woman too. I suspect thats what Ioan finds attractive more than anything

I do think that it would good for Ioan to maybe go to a few Al-Anon meetings, he'd get to talk to other people that truly understand what he's been through because they've been there themselves, it may also give him some better ways to deal with the shitshow he's facing currently because he has made a few fuckups along the way too, understandable given the stress it puts you through

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231July 20, 2022 7:59 PM

R231, you make a great point. Ioan isn't superficial like my original comment implied--I'm sure Bianca's youth and good looks are just bonuses that pale in comparison to her sobriety and excellent mental hygiene. Imagine how wonderful living with someone like that is for Ioan? I'm happy for him.

by Anonymousreply 232July 20, 2022 8:01 PM

Without the new gurl he'd be in hell.

by Anonymousreply 233July 20, 2022 8:07 PM

I think he wrote the new piece a note that said "thanks for bringing laughter back into my life" or something like that. I doubt living with someone with a personality disorder is peaceful.

by Anonymousreply 234July 20, 2022 8:20 PM

Good looks? I'm surprised you didn't wax lyrical about her "slim pins"...

by Anonymousreply 235July 20, 2022 8:36 PM

I wonder if this is affecting his career prospects.

by Anonymousreply 236July 20, 2022 8:42 PM

“Career prospects”?

by Anonymousreply 237July 20, 2022 9:28 PM

So will they be our new dime store Amber and Johnny?

by Anonymousreply 238July 20, 2022 9:58 PM

His saggy vagina eyes will do more damage to his “career” than anything else. That and the fact that he’s tried to gaslight his way out of financial/emotional support for his kids.

by Anonymousreply 239July 20, 2022 9:59 PM

All of this drama can’t be good for his career, which ends up hurting Alice financially in the end. She should’ve stayed quiet, and sued him for child support and alimony. Let him keep working and take a percentage. Join AA, lose the alcohol bloat, and find a new partner. The last thing the kids need is two unemployable parents.

by Anonymousreply 240July 20, 2022 10:04 PM

Oh hi Alice at R239, back so soon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241July 20, 2022 10:05 PM

r199, what blasphemy is that? You need Smokie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242July 20, 2022 11:04 PM

Alice would have received all the sympathy in the world if she'd just stayed the hell off social media. Complained to her girlfriend and family, cried, eaten some Haagen-Dazs, and moved on.

Now she's squandered every drop of goodwill and made it very difficult for her soon-to-be ex to continue earning good money, which means a lot less alimony and child support.

Stupid, Alice. Really stupid.

by Anonymousreply 243July 21, 2022 12:03 AM

[quote]Alice would have received all the sympathy in the world if she'd just stayed the hell off social media. Complained to her girlfriend and family, cried, eaten some Haagen-Dazs, and moved on.

She had sympathy and would have continued to engender it had she just made two posts and moved on. Her incessant whinging and escalating insanity is what made people lose sympathy for her. Social media love to rile up celebs to "tell their truth" but quickly turns when it becomes too much. Much like how Twitter would praise Chrissy Teigen for her snarkiness then eventually wanted to "camcel" her.

by Anonymousreply 244July 21, 2022 1:42 AM

[quote]PS: Get help, Alice. You're an alcoholic.

She ignores all the get help messages. She way too far gone.

He's not behaving like a MAN over all this. Like a father. He's weak and vain. Clearly she always overpowered him. I wonder how it will level out in the end. She'll probably overdose, unless she's institutionalised.

by Anonymousreply 245July 21, 2022 3:06 AM

Genuinely think Alice has been posting in this thread. Hi Alice, lay off the booze, get off social media, stop wearing those stupid giant nerd glasses and GET THERAPY.

by Anonymousreply 246July 21, 2022 8:39 AM

Not really, r239. It shows what he was putting up with. Alice claiming Ioan telling the judge she said he had vagina eyes makes him a look like a public loser is her panicking because he called her bluff. She engaged in some serious spousal abuse and she’s trying to keep it going. Hey, she’s trolling a gay board and is frustrated that no one finds her witty and fabulous.

In any case, when the dust as settles, he will always be able to get acting work of some kind - a guest spot on Waking The Dead, a role on Call The Midwife. Can she?

by Anonymousreply 247July 21, 2022 11:57 AM

As usual, gay men prove themselves to be the most virulent misogynists around. She needs to do something mad like say women don't have penises to get you really riled up.

by Anonymousreply 248July 21, 2022 12:02 PM

I think she's quite witty R247, but her fabulous days are certainly behind her. Some of her quips crack me up though. I can't wait to tell the next person who pisses me off they have saggy vagina eyes. And there was some quote where she said Ioan's nuts were stuck in Bianca's veneers. She's stark raving, but she'd probably be fun for the first few drinks.

by Anonymousreply 249July 21, 2022 12:04 PM

If she weren’t so fat and hadn’t gotten those lips, I would be more sympathetic. Personality disorder, alcoholism, other mental health challenges…I can work with those. But don’t let yourself start looking like shit, too.

by Anonymousreply 250July 21, 2022 12:07 PM

The looking like shit is especially unforgivable in LA. If they'd been living in his native Wales, I could probably understand.

by Anonymousreply 251July 21, 2022 12:10 PM

[quote]Hey, she’s trolling a gay board

Let's not keep doing this. It's so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 252July 21, 2022 12:13 PM

[quote]The looking like shit is especially unforgivable in LA.

Just proves how out of control she is. She was actually beautiful AND very vain. She'd never have let this go.

by Anonymousreply 253July 21, 2022 12:15 PM

I thought she was American? She has a British accent in the car video.

by Anonymousreply 254July 21, 2022 12:19 PM

The only thing a woman going through a divorce she doesn’t want should focus on is money - how to get the most you can for you, but, more importantly, your kids. You can’t control anything else. She is undermining his earning potential and that is the dumbest thing she could do. Another, equally important thing doesn’t require focus (it’s just a rule) is to never, ever criticize or alienate the dad. It doesn’t matter what a shit he is, any point you score on him is like scoring ten on your vulnerable children.

She has made herself the bad guy, but he looks like shit, too.

It’s crazy, but this whole thing would have played out differently if she were thin. She’d have focused on the next guy. But aging FAT divorcees aren’t marketable. And, honestly, physically she looks good. She pulls off zaftig. In Cleveland or even Westchester she’d be fine.

by Anonymousreply 255July 21, 2022 12:22 PM

R255, I don't agree that she looks good at this weight. You're being very charitable. Her distortionate facial procedures are not helping, either. She's now wearing a face you have to think about to understand on top of a great big body. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 256July 21, 2022 12:24 PM

She's only recently weighty. She should focus on her image, though. Let the fillers dissolve. She could market herself in a "Back From the Brink" narrative but she has to look good to go with it.

by Anonymousreply 257July 21, 2022 12:26 PM

R256, if she laid off the booze for a week I think her face would look Ok, and I was allowing for that. I agree with you, though. Her face doesn’t look great right now and I might be wrong about how fast it would bounce back.

by Anonymousreply 258July 21, 2022 12:31 PM

[quote]I thought she was American? She has a British accent in the car video.

Do you think Ioan is American too?

by Anonymousreply 259July 21, 2022 12:33 PM

[quote]She should focus on her image, though.

YOU clearly ARE American.

by Anonymousreply 260July 21, 2022 12:34 PM

It’s an easy mistake to make regarding her accent/national identity. She’s been in the States a while and slurs constantly when she speaks; is what you’re hearing a British accent of some stripe or just vodka? Also she’s not famous so it’s not like anyone is keenly aware of her background.

by Anonymousreply 261July 21, 2022 12:37 PM

I just looked her up. She was born in the US but grew up in the UK. That explains the accent.

by Anonymousreply 262July 21, 2022 12:44 PM

I don’t see what he has done wrong at all beyond file for divorce.

by Anonymousreply 263July 21, 2022 6:04 PM

R246 Alice will need medications in addition to therapy to reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms, including:

Naltrexone: This prevents the action of opioid receptors in the brain that produce rewarding and euphoric effects when a person consumes alcohol and reduces the risk of relapse. While not effective for all people in recovery, it has a considerable impact on abstinence in some people.

Acamprosate, or Campral: This might reduce long-term withdrawal symptoms, including sleeplessness, anxiety, and a general feeling of unhappiness known as dysphoria. This has a more beneficial effect in people with severe substance-related and addictive disorders.

Disulfiram, or Antabuse: This is a medication that disrupts the breakdown of alcohol, leading to adverse effects including facial redness, feeling sick, and an irregular heartbeat should the person in recovery attempt to consume alcohol. It acts as a deterrent for people who have high motivation levels toward recovery.

by Anonymousreply 264July 21, 2022 8:13 PM

OMG - Americans are SO into their pills. It's frightening.

by Anonymousreply 265July 21, 2022 8:19 PM

I took naltrexone, and it was fucking awful. It prevents you from enjoying ANY pleasure. No rush from exercise. No feelings of joy. You’re just there. You don’t enjoy the taste of food either, so it would work great for weight loss (there is actually a diet pill that combines Wellbutrin with naltrexone). I couldn’t take it. What did help was therapeutic ketamine, but that’s a story for another thread. As unhinged as she is, I would absolutely love it if she got her shit together, quit drinking, lost some weight, got therapy, and came out of it looking and feeling great. The ex and his new bitch wouldn’t know what hit them.

by Anonymousreply 266July 21, 2022 9:59 PM

[quote]As unhinged as she is, I would absolutely love it if she got her shit together, quit drinking, lost some weight, got therapy, and came out of it looking and feeling great. The ex and his new bitch wouldn’t know what hit them.

Don't be silly. I'm sure they'd be very happy if she pulled herself together.

by Anonymousreply 267July 21, 2022 10:06 PM

R264 is an idiot. I have no idea why that clown would post that.

by Anonymousreply 268July 22, 2022 2:44 AM

Didn't she have some boojie restaurant in California?

Fresh stuff. And someone did a song about her. Maurice Evans' niece?

by Anonymousreply 269July 22, 2022 2:47 AM

R268 because its medical best practice. Its written for easy public consumption but reviewed by specialists in the field, I swiped it off this site in link

Also I lived with an alcoholic for several years, and known a few others, I've seen what works (and what doesnt)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270July 22, 2022 2:54 AM

Naltrexone helped me quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 271July 22, 2022 3:13 AM

Agree with r267. Ioan is resentful of Alice because she made their marriage a living hell—he was never, EVER happy—but Bianca is extremely kind-hearted and wants the best for everyone, even…her. Bianca is rubbing off on Ioan and in the end as r267 says they would both be relieved if Alice became, well, pretty much an entirely different person, one would compass situations reasonably among other major changes.

by Anonymousreply 272July 22, 2022 4:32 AM

[Quote] he was never, EVER happy

For about two decades? That's on him. (It's also not true. The man lives on film/TV sets.)

by Anonymousreply 273July 22, 2022 8:28 AM

[quote] Ioan is resentful of Alice because she made their marriage a living hell—he was never, EVER happy—but Bianca is extremely kind-hearted and wants the best for everyone, even…her.

How do you know what Bianca is like or what she wants?

by Anonymousreply 274July 22, 2022 8:31 AM

Has Bianca got any acting work as a result of all this publicity?

by Anonymousreply 275July 22, 2022 8:39 AM

Gruffudd was ideal as Hornblower. All went downhill from there. It's cruel when your looks peak at 25. I watched a couple of interviews with him once, curious to know what became of him and it was pretty disappointing despite his outward success at first. First, he is not a really good actor. His scene in "Wilde" was particularly awful (on top of it that the role was awful). Then he repeated, often, that it was a shame that Hornblower ended when it did. I feel the same way but he sounded bitter, years after. He seemed to not understand that there are things at play that don't have anything to do with the quality of a show. He sounded like a child angry that his parents won't go on a holiday in summer because they had to foot some other bill. He seemed charming and authentic when he was young, but not too bright, and weirdly inexperienced in a way. His interviews are uninteresting to watch after #3 or something. He doesn't only appear disappointingly boring but sounded weirdly stuck and infantile. Hornblower is still worth the watch though. I honestly think he saw much of himself and how he would love to be in the role, that's why his acting is flawless in it, in contrast to his other roles (of which I only know little clips).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276July 22, 2022 8:51 AM

He had bulbous eyes when young. Rather froglike.

by Anonymousreply 277July 22, 2022 12:56 PM

No sympathy. His dumb ass chose to marry her and spend a fortune on IVF to create a lifelong link to her, knowing she was a whackjob.

by Anonymousreply 278July 24, 2022 3:41 AM

His best film is Solomon and Gaenor (1999). Oscar nominee for Best Foreign Language Film! ❤ Now free on Tubi!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279July 24, 2022 3:54 AM

To the poster claiming he lives on set most of the time- hardly. He's barely known in the US because he hasn't been in much here, compared to American actors- a season of a soon-cancelled show here and there, some bit parts, and a smattering of movies. Also, we don't know that his daughters didn't visit him on set.

To another poster who thinks anyone criticizing Alice here is automatically a misogynistic gay man: there are women commenting here, too, and some of us knew she was a drunken slag before they even married.

by Anonymousreply 280July 24, 2022 5:09 AM

[quote]Alice's vagina is now saggy, like my eyes.

😄🤣💀

by Anonymousreply 281July 24, 2022 5:09 AM

Question is would you rather have saggy vagina eyes or a saggy vagina?

by Anonymousreply 282July 24, 2022 8:41 AM

Hush, Alice.

by Anonymousreply 283July 24, 2022 8:43 AM

[Quote] To the poster claiming he lives on set most of the time- hardly. He's barely known in the US because he hasn't been in much here, compared to American actors- a season of a soon-cancelled show here and there, some bit parts, and a smattering of movies. Also, we don't know that his daughters didn't visit him on set.

Bitch, how many times has it been said that he has had his own, multi season TV show in Australia?

by Anonymousreply 284July 24, 2022 12:31 PM

[Quote] Question is would you rather have saggy vagina eyes or a saggy vagina?

Vagina. Most people don't see your genitalia.

by Anonymousreply 285July 24, 2022 12:32 PM

[quote]Bitch, how many times has it been said that he has had his own, multi season TV show in Australia?

For the entirety of his children's lives? Harrow has only had 3 seasons, starting in 2018, and season 3's filming was delayed because of COVID. Also, most shows aren't filmed year-round. Has it been proven that Alice and the kids never went to Australia to see him, or that he never had a few months off like they do on other shows to come back and see his family?

My point isn't that Ioan is a saint, but that we only have one deranged person's side of the story. It's possible that he really is a negligent asshole, but to assume that based on Alice's questionable social media posts is naive. There are photos online of him with the girls when they were younger, and even a few taken during COVID (they're all masked). He's obviously seen his children.

by Anonymousreply 286July 24, 2022 3:48 PM

Prior to his Aussie show, Ioan did two seasons of a show shot in Kent, England. His series the year before was shot in Vancouver, Canada. I could go on... Suffice to say, his school age kids were not spending significant time on location....

by Anonymousreply 287July 24, 2022 4:00 PM

Los Angeles schools have weeks off for breaks 3x per school year, and tutors exist. You're probably right that he didn't see them much, although he may have Skyped with them frequently, but are you holding all other actors with children to the same standard? Amy Adams cranks out movies and HBO series like crazy, yet nobody's started threads here lambasting her for neglecting her daughter.

Alice and Ioan both have issues that have led to this ugliness and she took it to social media, which is the only reason we are even discussing them and his parenting (or lack thereof). She made it public and now her kids will have to deal with comments from peers and maybe even strangers, which doesn't seem like A+ parenting on her part. Her chronic alcoholism also affects the girls- there's no way it can't, given that many of us have seen pix and videos of Alice falling over drunk in public since before the girls were even born. She's not a perfect parent, either.

by Anonymousreply 288July 24, 2022 4:32 PM

[quote]given that many of us have seen pix and videos of Alice falling over drunk in public since before the girls were even born.

I haven't.

by Anonymousreply 289July 24, 2022 4:40 PM

Nor have I. I don't think anyone can look at Alice's behaviour and see it as smart or advisable. But I don't belive the long suffering Ioan narrative, not for a minute.

by Anonymousreply 290July 24, 2022 4:43 PM

[quote]But I don't belive the long suffering Ioan narrative, not for a minute.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 291July 24, 2022 4:45 PM

Those of us who were on Ioan's IMDB boards and then LiveJournal before these two idiots even married have seen them, r289. We're not obligated to tailor reality to your version because you haven't. TMZ may still have some of the videos online.

by Anonymousreply 292July 24, 2022 4:57 PM

[quote]We're not obligated to tailor reality to your version because you haven't.

"we" troll ^

by Anonymousreply 293July 24, 2022 4:59 PM

Whatever, r293. I certainly wasn't the only one discussing their wedding photos on that website.

by Anonymousreply 294July 24, 2022 5:02 PM

[quote]Those of us who were on Ioan's IMDB boards and then LiveJournal

So you're a longterm fangay?

by Anonymousreply 295July 24, 2022 6:27 PM

My friend set up the LJ group after Ioan shut down the IMBD fiasco. I was into him for a while, then forgot about him. I enjoyed seeing him in King Arthur and in that movie about bad bosses, but haven't kept close tabs on him otherwise.

When I saw Alice's name on threads here, it reminded me of how my friend transferred the IMDB gossip over onto her LJ group and then hilariously eviscerated both of them, so I hopped onto the DL threads out of curiosity and stayed to wallow in the muck.

I don't believe Ioan is above reproach, but I certainly don't see Alice acting in a mature and objective manner, which is why I always point out that we don't know everything about their children's lives and should be cautious about assuming he's automatically a derelict dad just because she says so. She could be telling the truth about that, but she isn't coming across well in her posts and that hurts the kids, too.

by Anonymousreply 296July 24, 2022 6:40 PM

I remember years ago - I’m thinking the FameTracker era, because that is where I heard about it - that the hosting costs of a major Ioan bulletin board/fan site were covered by Ioan, unbeknownst to almost all of the users. The mods rather unwisely didn’t make a rule not to comment on his family life. After posters made fun Alice’s fashion sense, she made him cut the chord and his long cultivated fanbase collapsed.

And he never did play Bond. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 297July 24, 2022 8:07 PM

If I remember correctly, it wasn't just her fashion sense they commented on. Whatever was said infuriated him enough that he immediately shut down comments on fan sites, having left a blistering comment of his own before doing so.

Everyone jumped ship to the now defunct LJ group, which is where I entered this narrative and where Drunken Slag became Alice's nickname. The wedding photos showed her in her dress falling over repeatedly on a beach and slinging back mojitos like a mead quaffing Viking. She definitely had a good time on her wedding day, although I doubt she remembers much of it.

There were also links to TMZ videos in which Ioan seemed to be frequently maneuvering her from clubs to vehicles while she staggered about. I'm not sure how they even warranted so much TMZ attention- maybe it was during his Fantastic 4 days. He never looked pleased to be recognized, but she was certainly a happy drunk.

by Anonymousreply 298July 24, 2022 8:21 PM

[quote]given that many of us have seen pix and videos of Alice falling over drunk in public since before the girls were even born

R289 I havent seen those either, but I have absolutely no trouble believing they're out there for people to see. Sounds like she's always had an alcohol problem, and I know how that shit turns out, I seen it myself. I feel sorry for those girls

by Anonymousreply 299July 24, 2022 8:55 PM

R1, her father is Professor David Evans, former Pro Vice Chancellor at Bristol University. He is still alive.

by Anonymousreply 300July 26, 2022 7:05 PM

R300 that's interesting. Working up until quite recently too according to his Wikipedia page

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301July 26, 2022 8:55 PM

When did her mother die?

by Anonymousreply 302July 26, 2022 9:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303July 26, 2022 9:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304July 27, 2022 4:36 AM

The giggling is weird. I assume that she is nervous.

by Anonymousreply 305July 27, 2022 4:07 PM

I don't think they look high. She's nervous and he's smitten. You can tell the way he gazes at her. He also looks really handsome.

by Anonymousreply 306July 27, 2022 5:51 PM

They’re a lovely couple.

by Anonymousreply 307July 27, 2022 6:20 PM

I agree. They're really thrilled with each other. Such a strange dichotomy to the Alice drama. Alice will NOT like that video.

by Anonymousreply 308July 27, 2022 10:40 PM

He really does look good. I actually think he can do better than the new woman even. He looks whipped.

by Anonymousreply 309July 27, 2022 10:49 PM

Whipped? He's a cad.

by Anonymousreply 310July 27, 2022 10:50 PM

He was a cad with Alice. The new woman will always be significantly younger than him. He will have to treat her better. I wonder if he has had a vasectomy…Alice will lose her shit if she gets pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 311July 27, 2022 10:56 PM

The current gf has a chronic illness, just as Alice claims to... Ioan will off to another soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 312July 27, 2022 11:24 PM

*will be off

by Anonymousreply 313July 27, 2022 11:24 PM

The new gf gives me Markle vibes in that video. Maybe she's just nervous though.

by Anonymousreply 314July 28, 2022 12:38 AM

The new gurl has a very serious condition that's only going to get worse. Her laughy response to the condition when she talks about it is very peculiar. She also looks anorexic in the bikini photos. Personally, I think he's walked into another situation. When they get over their frankly childish giggling showy reaction to being in love, the mists will clear. This was probably the way he was with Alice who, as the guy in the know upthread said, showed she was a dominating drunken old sow long before she hooked him into marriage.

by Anonymousreply 315July 28, 2022 3:09 AM

Perhaps she was uncomfortable talking about being diagnosed with MS, in a broadcast interview, for the first time. Laughing nervously may strike you as peculiar but to me it seemed completely natural.

Anorexic in the bikini photos? I disagree - she looks like a perfectly proportioned non-American woman who works out and understands nutrition, all the more because of the MS.

by Anonymousreply 316July 28, 2022 7:22 AM

I think Alice thought she hit the jackpot with Ioan in the late 1990s and assumed he would go on to have the career Chris Evans or Daniel Craig rather than being a reasonably successful jobbing actor.

by Anonymousreply 317July 28, 2022 1:15 PM

Well, he's about to make a film with Bianca about MS, that should be a big hit.

by Anonymousreply 318July 28, 2022 3:36 PM

Ioan and Bianca should guest on Here's Lucy.

by Anonymousreply 319July 28, 2022 4:14 PM

Sounds like a fun film, r318.

by Anonymousreply 320July 28, 2022 10:13 PM

Alice needs to fire up the bots and sock puppet accounts.

Ioan Gruffudd has reportedly been granted a three-year restraining order against estranged wife Alice Evans – amid claims she harassed him and his new girlfriend, Bianca Wallace, on social media.

According to the filing, Gruffudd claims Evans “has used her social media accounts to continue to harass, threaten, and disturb the peace of both me and my girlfriend, Bianca Wallace.”

Gruffudd requested that Evans not be allowed to post any harassing messages about him or his girlfriend to social media or to share any text messages between the two of them, his girlfriend or their kids. He also asked that Evans not contact his employer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321August 5, 2022 10:22 PM

saggy vagina eyes is not the image you want casting directors to hold in their minds about you.

by Anonymousreply 322August 5, 2022 10:39 PM

Has Ioan done a theatre tour of South Africa? That's what hasbeens did in the old days.

by Anonymousreply 323August 5, 2022 10:42 PM

He's a dud. He picked a desperate nobody who stalked his family for years. This will end well.

by Anonymousreply 324August 5, 2022 10:47 PM

What is Ioan's relationship with his mother like? Was she a Sally Durant Plummer type?

by Anonymousreply 325August 5, 2022 10:49 PM

I think tricky, R325. Alice references it in one of her diatribes.

by Anonymousreply 326August 5, 2022 10:51 PM

Maybe Ioan and Alice are this generation's Poundland Olivier and Leigh.

by Anonymousreply 327August 5, 2022 10:58 PM

R324 hi Alice.

by Anonymousreply 328August 6, 2022 9:24 AM

She’s not anorexic, R324 - she’s just not American.

by Anonymousreply 329August 6, 2022 10:31 AM

Alice, he’s cleaning your clock in court. You’re on the road to losing custody. Hope you listen to the judge.

by Anonymousreply 330August 6, 2022 2:53 PM

[Quote] he’s cleaning your clock in court.

Details?

by Anonymousreply 331August 6, 2022 3:56 PM

[quote] saggy vagina eyes is not the image you want casting directors to hold in their minds about you.

They won’t, Alice. Stop trying to make Fetch happen.

by Anonymousreply 332August 6, 2022 5:05 PM

This is giving me Alan Bates and his wife teas.

by Anonymousreply 333August 6, 2022 5:34 PM

Another weirdo pretending to have deep,deep,deep insights.

At best, you are a bore. At least Alice's crazy ass can be entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 334August 7, 2022 4:45 AM

I love the name Alice.

by Anonymousreply 335August 7, 2022 7:34 AM

Bless you, R335.

by Anonymousreply 336August 7, 2022 9:50 AM

[quote]This is giving me Alan Bates and his wife teas.

What's "teas"?

by Anonymousreply 337August 7, 2022 9:50 AM

Alice sounds like a maids name.

by Anonymousreply 338August 7, 2022 2:52 PM

The famous parking garage video is back on YT. Not only crazy but that OUTFIT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339August 7, 2022 4:29 PM

She’s finally moving out of the house this weekend, per the website that shall not be named.

by Anonymousreply 340May 6, 2023 3:59 PM

^Lipstick Alley?

by Anonymousreply 341May 15, 2023 3:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!