Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Woman scorned, Alice Evans, now with the begging bowl.

So many fraus supporting her on twitter. Will they put their money where their mouths are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 27, 2022 9:33 AM

Down in the story there's the line

[quote]I have no parents or extended family to borrow from.

That makes me suspicious right off the get go. Sounds like family have cut ties with her, and usually there's a good reason for that. She's her own worst enemy

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2022 10:00 AM

Yikes, what a car wreck

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2022 10:16 AM

I don't have parents or extended family, either. They're all dead. I guess that makes me a suspicious person.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2022 10:21 AM

She is interesting and self destructive. Why is her ex not responsible for his children's rent.

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2022 10:26 AM

He really traded down.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2022 10:28 AM

Gruffud "lives with Miss Wallace in Los Angeles, where they are working on a documentary about her battle with multiple sclerosis."

I'm not sure the word "insufferable" is strong enough for these two. Alice is mentally ill, but those two choose to behave this way.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2022 10:36 AM

Is this a fund to help pay for her to be cared for in some sort of rest home for the deranged? I think that's so nice!

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2022 10:47 AM

Who are those people? They all live in California but no one knows them here.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2022 10:49 AM

Alice was supposed to lose weight and use the notoriety of her contentious divorce to get work. Bravo had interest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2022 10:51 AM

Gruffudd was popular here in the U.S. about 20 years ago, after "Horatio Hornblower" and "Titanic" and a couple of other things, but you don't hear much about him anymore. He'll always be a DL staple, but to most people these days, he's the has-been being a jerk to his mentally ill wife. They both need professional intervention. Also, after reading the article, they both are short on cash and are going to end up flat broke by the end of the year.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2022 10:54 AM

She’s raised $855 so far with 28 donors over the last 24 hours. Looks like she’s burned all of her bridges and used up any goodwill she may have had.

I doubt he’s short on cash if he’s hired Brad Pitt’s attorney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2022 11:04 AM

The article said he was short on cash and needed to sell the house Alice and the kids were in. That could very well have been a lie told to try to kick her and their children out, though.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2022 11:07 AM

Alice used to be stunning. It's sad how booze and mental illness have ruined her body and her looks. Over on Tattle (yes, there's some threads there I peek in on), there's an entire cabal of women rooting for her downfall, and praising Brave Ioan and his new lady friend on their magical romance. I think Ioan is a vain cunt, who cares little about his kids. There's no doubt Alice is batshit crazy, but putting the boot into anyone unravelling publicly is pretty low in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2022 11:14 AM

R5 He left an unhinged bovine abuser and didn't do much better. It's more lateral.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2022 12:22 PM

I had forgotten about these two.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2022 2:17 PM

We sense Betty Broderick vibes from this one.

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2022 2:28 PM

I feel for the kids. Their mother is insane and their father doesn’t give a shit. I get that she is horrible and nothing is going to make her happy, but maybe, for the sake of your kids, live alone and just fuck around quietly until the child support and custody issues are settled. That’s not letting the villain win, it’s doing the right thing in a doffficult situation.

She is crazy, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t also an even more horrible person. She does not give a shit about the kids either. Not just emotionally (which is obvious), but financially. If his sidepiece has multiple sclerosis (I hadn’t seen that until this thread) she probably isn’t going to be having his kids. So mom should STFU and stop ruining his career so that in a decade he can pay for those kids to go to college or buy an apartment.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2022 2:47 PM

We live in the age of grift. Money may be tight but her husband is responsible for his children's rent and schooling. Alice will not be homeless unlike other people.what is this about? Did she really blow through one hundred grand in 6 months?

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2022 3:56 PM

Ioan?

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2022 3:58 PM

And the DM knows that publishing the smiley, happy photos of him with new pussy will probably send AE into another tailspin - more content for them via her disgruntled and angry tweets.

So the new pussy has MS? Did he know that when they hooked up? Don't know if he's up to being a carer. He seems more of a cunt than a carer.

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2022 4:46 PM

^ I kind of feel bad for her, but I don't feel that bad that I'd give her money. It's so tacky she's asking for donations.

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2022 4:49 PM

[quote] I don't have parents or extended family, either. They're all dead. I guess that makes me a suspicious person.

You’re the subject of my latest book

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2022 8:28 PM

The new pussy is fug. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 23June 21, 2022 4:07 AM

She's representing herself in court?? This won't end well for her.

If her friends aren't helping her it's because she came off like a loon with all her attacks on Ioan's new girlfriend.

And in the last few years he was starring in two series: one in the UK and one in Australia (the latter I really liked). He's trying to plead poverty the same way Lena Headey did when she ditched her ex and said she was broke all while working on Game of Thrones.

by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2022 4:58 AM

Who gets custody of the couples friends in a nasty split like this?

by Anonymousreply 25June 21, 2022 6:43 AM

They lived in CA, so Gruffudd is pulling dirty tricks to try to get out of having to share his wealth. I know Evans is a real piece of work, but she has the kids, and he's putting his own kids through a lot by acting this way. His immature taunting on social media was done because he knew how to push his mentally ill wife's buttons.

by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2022 6:51 AM

[quote]Gruffudd was popular here in the U.S. about 20 years ago, after "Horatio Hornblower" and "Titanic" and a couple of other things, but you don't hear much about him anymore.

I think in the 2000s, he was best known for starring as Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic in the two FANTASTIC FOUR movies, co-starring Jessica Alba and Chris Evans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2022 9:18 AM

Jessica Duggan $5 I only donated to tell you that I think you are disgusting.

Your husband is a creep, but christ almighty you are something else.

When you see the absolute desperation of people who create go fund me’s and you in your self entitled sickening world.

It makes me so angry. I feel so sorry for your 2 girls.

You are a total fucking disgrace and have put yourself and your neediness far above what is good and healthy for them. G

row up I felt bad for you at the outcome but now you make me sick to my stomach.

Why are people saying these things to you? Because you are a bloody disgrace. Imagine, people donating a fiver because what your doing is making them sick and the want to pay for you to know it. WAKE UP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 22, 2022 3:02 AM

How gauche.

She was pretty when younger but unfortunately we all get older. But when your married to a famous man they can still get young chicks.

by Anonymousreply 29June 22, 2022 3:27 AM

^^ *you're* oops

by Anonymousreply 30June 22, 2022 3:27 AM

Some of the gofundme comments are brutal! Deservingly so, but hard to read.

by Anonymousreply 31June 22, 2022 3:36 AM

Young maybe r29 but you would think he would want an attractive girlfriend not a weirdo who looks like a hag and stalked him for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 32June 22, 2022 3:42 AM

I'll send her ex a $500 donation if he flashes his hard cock.

For charity of course.

by Anonymousreply 33June 22, 2022 3:54 AM

She was really pretty when she was young. The new girlfriend isn't bad looking, there are some bad pics of her out there to try and make her look ugly but overall she's attractive.

by Anonymousreply 34June 22, 2022 3:56 AM

Team Alice doesn't think long term. Going crazy on social media, even if the ex deserves to be blasted and then creating a Gofundme is bad for the brand.

He can use the GFM campaign as evidence that her judgment is impaired.

The ex-wife of Logan Marshall also blasted him on social media for infidelity. She also accused him of marital rape and suggested she was coerced into having an abortion!

by Anonymousreply 35June 22, 2022 3:57 AM

He has quite a feminine looking face, esp in the old pic with the wife

by Anonymousreply 36June 22, 2022 4:03 AM

R28 fuck me those comments are harsh but also pretty much true sadly for those two poor bloody kids. People can see through her and see her for the chronic alcoholic mess she is

R33 I'm in, I'll put an extra hundy in the pot

R36 he's extremely beautiful, even now. I'd still swallow his load

by Anonymousreply 37June 22, 2022 4:14 AM

[quote]His immature taunting on social media was done because he knew how to push his mentally ill wife's buttons.

She did more than her share of immature taunting on social media, also. She's no victim.

by Anonymousreply 38June 22, 2022 4:32 AM

How is his fresh snatch ugly? Weird

One of the GFM comments indicates that Alice compared notes with “the succubus’” other “victims” and is still on a tear. Interesting read. This chick is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 39June 22, 2022 5:02 AM

Matthew Rhys's ex-boyfriend.

Ioan (Welsh like Rhys) had Matthew as his best man at his wedding to Alice.

Ioan and Rhys looked happy as if they were getting married.

She was the most pissed off bride I've ever seen. (From the published photos in which Matthew was present).

There's a somewhat adorable video on youtube that was from some Welsh entertainment show. It was Rhys and Gruffudd reuniting at a public swimming pool in Wales after they'd been separated due to projects one or both of them had in the U.S.

Giddy as school girls in love. So cute if closeted.

by Anonymousreply 40June 22, 2022 5:04 AM

Yes r39, ugly. Unless you have bad taste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 22, 2022 5:07 AM

Matthew Rhys always seems gay to me except when he played one on the Sally Field Program. Didn’t he ruin his wife’s life to fuck and marry and breed with Felicity?

by Anonymousreply 42June 22, 2022 5:07 AM

I'll play Alice in a film about her life.

by Anonymousreply 43June 22, 2022 5:09 AM

[quote]I feel for the kids. Their mother is insane and their father doesn’t give a shit. I get that she is horrible and nothing is going to make her happy, but maybe, for the sake of your kids, live alone and just fuck around quietly until the child support and custody issues are settled. That’s not letting the villain win, it’s doing the right thing in a difficult situation.

If you read the restraining order papers, it's clear that Gruffudd does give a shit about his daughters and has requested custody. Evans has stopped him from seeing them - the text messages show him clearly asking to come and pick up one of the girls, with Evans replying hours later coming up with bullshit excuses as to why he can't see the girl.

Evans messages to Gruffudd are absolutely unhinged. She comes across as a bitter and angry drunk who constantly belittles him and ridicules him, thinks he's a failure and a bad father. The emails and messages are utterly damning - if it was washed up actor messaging his wife like that he would be roundly condemned.

by Anonymousreply 44June 22, 2022 5:20 AM

R44 that's incredibly sad, makes me feel even more sorry for him

R41 she looks fine if you like that sort of thing. As good as any female woman of the opposite sex does. If I was straight I'd probably be keen

Want ugly? Here's ugly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 22, 2022 6:21 AM

I looked up Welsh speakers out of curiosity of what the language sounds like. By coincidence, this is one of the first videos that show up in the search.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 22, 2022 7:33 AM

R42, Rhys has never been married, technically. Keri Russell left her husband for him; they’ve been together for 8 years, have a kid, and seem authentically bugnuts for each other.

by Anonymousreply 47June 22, 2022 7:46 AM

I don’t understand why she needs a gofundme when her etsy store is clearly making bank:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 22, 2022 8:08 AM

[quote] Imagine, people donating a fiver because what your doing is making them sick and the want to pay for you to know it.

Jessica Duggan quoted at r28 doesn't seem to realize that this is entirely a HER problem, and not an Alice problem.

Too many people these days, usually very angry women, read a few things online about a public figure, and then decide to hate them with every ounce of their being. They're obsessed with it, and it's ugly and frightening, especially when they act (like this Jessica psycho does) that they're fine, upstanding, solid citizens whose job it is to judge everyone else.

No one normal donates five bucks to a GFM just to yell insults at someone they don't even know. That's thoroughly abnormal behavior.

by Anonymousreply 49June 22, 2022 9:13 AM

I didn't say she was innocent, r38. Something gossip boards never quite understand is that mental illness and addiction is not a character flaw. If she's dealing with both, and I believe she is, then she and the kids need help. They don't need some immature, aging twunk getting bitchy on social media, hoping to make things worse for all of them on purpose, just so he can keep more of his cash. I judge the sane person who has chosen to be an asshole far more harshly than I do the person who is mentally ill, self-medicating with booze, and without a safety net of any sort.

by Anonymousreply 50June 22, 2022 9:16 AM

R50 show us where Ioan Gruffudd initiated bitchy commentary about her on social media

To the best of my knowledge he has been keeping pretty quiet, all the attacks have been from her

by Anonymousreply 51June 22, 2022 10:03 AM

It's a miracle Ioan stayed with that insane harpy as long as he did, no one can deal with crazy like that long-term. That's some fortitude. Bet he can go for hours with willpower like that!

by Anonymousreply 52June 22, 2022 10:26 AM

Mental Abusing Woman plays victim. More at 11.

by Anonymousreply 53June 22, 2022 10:27 AM

There was extensive discussion of it in this thread, r51.

That wasn't a real question though, was it? Personally, I'm not a fan of these passive-aggressive accusations made in the form of a question. You could have just said directly that you didn't believe me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 22, 2022 10:38 AM

He’s fucked up, too. Like a Chris Watts type, who plays the nice-guy victim to the psycho wife (“he’s a saint to put up with her!” “That’s a lot to handle, bless him”)

Makes my skin crawl. They choose/attract damaged goods.

by Anonymousreply 55June 22, 2022 12:14 PM

Alice was provoked when her husband posted a photo of the sidepiece with: "Thank you for making smile again" on Instagram. He says, he has been separated from the wife. The wife says he was sending loving messages throughout the separation and she was blindsided.

Social media is evil.

r49, I agree with you. Those woman are doing the very thing they are criticizing Alice for. Namely, attacking someone on social media, someone they do not know.

by Anonymousreply 56June 22, 2022 12:46 PM

Instead of airing your dirty laundry, be a real parent and get a proper job. Get help for your mental illness and stop crying about your marriage gone south. He checked out ages ago she just chose to ignore it and drink the reality away. She can easily get on a shite reality show or actually do something real to be a good role model for the poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 57June 22, 2022 1:12 PM

[quote] No one normal donates five bucks to a GFM just to yell insults at someone they don't even know. That's thoroughly abnormal behavior.

Is this your first day online? Welcome!

by Anonymousreply 58June 22, 2022 2:00 PM

I don't understand these women paying 5 dollars to insult a stranger online. We do that here for free.

by Anonymousreply 59June 22, 2022 2:31 PM

r54, you're a bitter frau like Alice, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 60June 22, 2022 8:25 PM

R49 is Jessica one of our own Meghan Markle hating looney cunts?

by Anonymousreply 61June 22, 2022 8:47 PM

Why do guys hop from one cray cray to another? This new one sounds just as irritating.

by Anonymousreply 62June 22, 2022 8:51 PM

She turned Picasso's grandson gay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 22, 2022 8:55 PM

Any native French speakers know if she's doing a good job here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 22, 2022 9:03 PM

Didn't he claim she's been a whackjob since they got together and pushed him into marriage?

No sympathy. Your dumb ass chose to marry her and spend a fortune on IVF to create a lifelong link to her.

by Anonymousreply 65June 22, 2022 9:16 PM

The moral of this story is that if someone has to be pressured into marriage it's simply not worth the trouble.

by Anonymousreply 66June 22, 2022 10:39 PM

[quote]She was the most pissed off bride I've ever seen.

You mean she was the most pissed bride you've ever seen- she was falling down drunk before they even started the nuptials.

by Anonymousreply 67June 23, 2022 2:54 AM

Lol, nice trolling, r41. Now post a photo of yourself so we can see what real ugly looks like.

by Anonymousreply 68June 23, 2022 3:01 AM

R17, he is not going to pay for his children's college. He made her take them out of private school because he's using the money to make this movie about his girlfriend.

[quote]I doubt he’s short on cash if he’s hired Brad Pitt’s attorney.

He's gone thru 3 very expensive attorneys. She has some cheap lawyer.

She has mental problems but he has been screwing her over. And he doesn't give a shit about his daughters

by Anonymousreply 69June 23, 2022 3:59 AM

You have bad taste r68. Just accept it.

by Anonymousreply 70June 23, 2022 4:22 AM

Bianca is very pretty with an amazing rig. She’s also 21 years younger than Alice.

I can understand the attraction and also Alice’s spiral as a result.

by Anonymousreply 71June 23, 2022 5:34 AM

You need glasses r71. Who cares if she is younger, she's a mental case. You wouldn't even turn your head to look twice at this girl on the street.

by Anonymousreply 72June 25, 2022 10:22 PM

Maybe Ioan is into mental cases, R72.

by Anonymousreply 73June 25, 2022 10:29 PM

Alice looked attractive and vibrant in her youth.r64. I don't speak French fluently but she clearly does. She has talents even if she has lost her looks.

by Anonymousreply 74June 25, 2022 10:29 PM

Bianca was his stalker R71. She stalked him and his wife for years

She can look ok at times, but for the most part she's barely average.

At this very moment, there are 5 better looking women in my local grocery store

He's starting to look really feminine. He's going to look like a middle aged lesbian in 5 years

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75June 25, 2022 10:33 PM

Going through what she went through will break a bitch. Im empathetic. Fuck straight men.

by Anonymousreply 76June 25, 2022 10:35 PM

You seem very invested in this story R75.

by Anonymousreply 77June 25, 2022 10:45 PM

R75 is correct. This mental case stalked him for years. In the pics at r75 you can clearly see she's nothing special. He really traded down.

by Anonymousreply 78June 25, 2022 10:49 PM

[quote]I'll send her ex a $500 donation if he flashes his hard cock.

For $500 hole pics would also be necessary.

by Anonymousreply 79June 25, 2022 11:11 PM

I don’t wish anyone destitute but how can she afford lip filler but need a go fund me?

by Anonymousreply 80June 25, 2022 11:17 PM

This is the ghetto version of the Ewan McGregor divorce.

by Anonymousreply 81June 26, 2022 12:11 AM

R48 now that's visual proof of mental illness! My eyes!

by Anonymousreply 82June 26, 2022 12:50 AM

[quote]she's barely average. At this very moment, there are 5 better looking women in my local grocery store

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 83June 26, 2022 7:01 AM

There are better looking women at the grocery store. Bianca is basic. Nothing to make you look twice.

by Anonymousreply 84June 26, 2022 7:36 AM

There’s a little dig about his family welcoming the new one with open arms. I know she must seem like an improvement, but I think he’s out of the frying pan into the fire. They’ll find out soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 85June 26, 2022 8:07 AM

What’s with the weird troll trying to making out that Bianca is unattractive and a psycho (don’t know about the stalking part but come on, she is objectively a pretty, nice looking girl)? Is that you, Alice?

by Anonymousreply 86June 26, 2022 9:05 AM

Oh, hunny, crazy consumes. You can see the glimmer of madness behind her eyes! This will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 87June 26, 2022 9:13 AM

[quote]she is objectively a pretty, nice looking girl

She's cute, but that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 88June 26, 2022 9:33 AM

You're the weird troll trying to make this weird chick happen rr86. Is that you Bianca?

by Anonymousreply 89June 26, 2022 11:19 AM

Lol I really think Alice may be here…

by Anonymousreply 90June 26, 2022 3:42 PM

R86 is not me, the other person who thinks the new chick isn't ugly. However, I won't deny that it's a red flag how she was fangirling him for a long time before they hooked up.

by Anonymousreply 91June 26, 2022 11:04 PM

7 days into the GoFundMe drive: $4729 (89 contributors)

by Anonymousreply 92June 26, 2022 11:55 PM

^ muwahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 93June 27, 2022 12:03 AM

Five grand can get Alice through 5 days tops! Send money now.

by Anonymousreply 94June 27, 2022 12:16 AM

R94 That depends on what she's drinking. If it's cheap cask wine five grand could last a month or two

by Anonymousreply 95June 27, 2022 5:33 AM

The only thing stopping her doing OnlyFans is the risk of losing her kids. Otherwise she's all crazy enough to.

by Anonymousreply 96June 27, 2022 9:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!