Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ioan Gruffudd's hag wife keeps reading him for filth on social media

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477February 19, 2022 7:23 AM

She seems fun.

by Anonymousreply 1November 3, 2021 6:46 PM

He’s gay, right? That’s a heartbreaker.

by Anonymousreply 2November 3, 2021 6:58 PM

Fair play, he was up front and said he didn't love her anymore. It's good that he was direct.

And looking for positives now he's dumped her she can move back to the UK with her daughters and be with her family and friends and appear on This Morning and Loose Women and next year's Strictly where her "journey" will be rediscovering joy after betrayal and losing weight. She might even get a role in Hollyoaks.

by Anonymousreply 3November 3, 2021 7:05 PM

This lady needs some serious help. He sounds like a bad husband, but if I were him I would not want my kids alone with her. She is in a bad place.

by Anonymousreply 4November 3, 2021 7:08 PM

Jesus - that article.

[quote]It might seem odd, but the more I was pushed, prodded, told to get in line, the more the lawyers told me not to talk, the more I felt like doing it.

Odd? More likely typical.

What an exhausting cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5November 3, 2021 7:09 PM

She sounds entitled, like she's the center of the universe with a relationship breaking up. Woohoo, cry me a river. Why should anyone care? She's basically trying to ruin his life and career. What a bitch. And yes, I get her heart apparently got broken and I feel for her, but what she's doing now is pretty much evil.

by Anonymousreply 6November 3, 2021 7:12 PM

Well, if that’s true then I see why he had to leave the land of his fathers. Mae menywod o Gymru yn aml yn eithaf....braster.

by Anonymousreply 7November 3, 2021 7:14 PM

Nice package displayed in his khaki's.

by Anonymousreply 8November 3, 2021 7:15 PM

he looks hot, virile and fuckable

she looks like a bloated nag

by Anonymousreply 9November 3, 2021 7:17 PM

[quote] in his khaki's.

so close. but not quite.

by Anonymousreply 10November 3, 2021 7:17 PM

^ yeah, but I have a life!

by Anonymousreply 11November 3, 2021 7:19 PM

[quote] Fair play, he was up front and said he didn't love her anymore. It's good that he was direct.

Yes, I had the same first thought.

In fact, it’s a sign of respect and of intimacy to share gently and calmly the truth of your feelings with a partner, without blaming and shaming, however painful or final those feelings may be. Even after cheating, as here, there is way back to a level of basic decency and honesty, by choosing to have an open dialogue that is transparent and accountable.

In the end, credit to him that he owned his emotions, and then put the ball in her court, which was quite above board (if rather unwise in this case). To confess in such a way, he must still have cared about her on some small level, though he didn’t care for her anymore.

He seems like a polite and somewhat-accountable man, by the standards of today (and that is a very low bar, I do acknowledge!). That he cheated on the mother of his children is quite rank; but then, he’s a very good-looking cheesecake actor with known tendencies, so what did she realistically expect?

Just hope that he pays a generous child support.

by Anonymousreply 12November 3, 2021 7:21 PM

The fact that he went "Instagram official" with a girlfriend recently lost him any sympathy. 50 year olds should be beyond that shit, especially 50 year olds whose wives have been oversharing on social media. He wanted to twist the knife. Parents who make a show of hurting each other are pieces of shit. The kids are already suffering. They don't need either parent going to the 'gram or Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 13November 3, 2021 7:22 PM

Is he jealous of BFF Matthew Rhys’ much more successful career?

by Anonymousreply 14November 3, 2021 7:33 PM

[quote] Among the accusations: Ioan doesn't like fatties.

Alas: few thin celebrities do.

by Anonymousreply 15November 3, 2021 7:41 PM

He sounds like a self-obsessed idiot, which makes it even more confusing to me why she’s torching her public reputation over him leaving.

by Anonymousreply 16November 3, 2021 7:45 PM

[quote] I had that burning lump in the middle of my throat and I just stared at him, trying not to cry. In my folly, I used the 'baby' voice we'd used for years and years when we first met (oh God) and said something like: 'I know I can be annoying sometimes but you still wuv me though, don't you?' There was a ten-second silence, that seemed to go on for ever. Then another ten seconds. And then my world changed for ever. 'I'm sorry, Alice, but I'm afraid I don't. I don't love you any more.'We had always said we'd be together for ever, I reminded him, but his eyes remained cold.

[quote] He slept on the sofa, saying he needed space. His manner was chilly and then one day he simply said he had found an apartment and was moving out.

Thank God. Her reactions are appalling. It's unbelievable she wrote this thinking publishing it would win people over to her side.

People are not required to love you forever even if they once said they would--if we thought that, we wouldn't have had divorce laws in place for the last hundred and twenty-five years. It's grotesque she thinks she was somehow exempt from this.

by Anonymousreply 17November 3, 2021 7:47 PM

[quote] Someone mentioned online that Ioan liked slim girls and I agreed. He had, after all, told me several times over the years that he couldn't abide fatties and that he would leave if I gained weight. 'I guess he was true to his word this time,' I tweeted.

Duh. Why did she not see that as a warning side when he made this clear to her before? That's when iIwould have started looking for a divorce lawyer.

He sounds shallow, but she sounds histrionic and dumb.

by Anonymousreply 18November 3, 2021 7:52 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 3, 2021 7:57 PM

He's starting to look like Lionel Blair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 3, 2021 7:59 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 3, 2021 8:00 PM

What a jerk of a husband. Three years ! And kids too.

by Anonymousreply 22November 3, 2021 8:08 PM

This has Betty Broderick written all over it. This will end in tears and maybe even blood.

by Anonymousreply 23November 3, 2021 8:11 PM

I forgot was this the one who cheated with Lily James?

by Anonymousreply 24November 3, 2021 8:12 PM

This is her Twitter bio

[quote]I do not sleep with married men.

[quote]I do not wreck homes

[quote]I do not ruin little kids' lives.

[quote]I did used to smoke though;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 3, 2021 8:12 PM

No, that was Dominic West (who cheated with Lily James).

by Anonymousreply 26November 3, 2021 8:13 PM

How many years has he spent in Australia? It was a mistake to stay in LA.

by Anonymousreply 27November 3, 2021 8:14 PM

R14 naughty!

I must add, Matthew’s a lovely shag. I’m suprised Ioan was so resigned to release him into the wild. Never mind, eh, more for the rest of us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 3, 2021 8:16 PM

If Ioan's lawyers want some dirt on Alice, she once misgendered Caitlyn Jenner. He should apply for custody of the kids immediately and get them away from this dangerous TERF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 3, 2021 8:17 PM

[quote]Duh. Why did she not see that as a warning side when he made this clear to her before?

Because, R18, she didn’t hear it as a warning sign, but as a challenge. Just like with her divorce lawyers:

[quote]It might seem odd, but the more I was pushed, prodded, told to get in line, the more the lawyers told me not to talk, the more I felt like doing it.

As I posted above, there’s nothing odd about it - with her it’s standard operating procedure.

It sounds like ODD, oddly, since she’s not eight years old anymore. That may explain her putrid baby talk.

The woman is disordered.

Of course he left. There is. no. hope.

No request or plea or boundary would ever be considered.

You’d have to spend your entire existence with her formulating reverse-psychological tactics just to navigate an ordinary day.

No adult, man or woman, would be able to withstand being in an intimate, adult relationship with someone who is essentially a child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 3, 2021 8:20 PM

They've been together 20 years, hon.

by Anonymousreply 31November 3, 2021 8:22 PM

R30 I used the 'baby' voice we'd used for years and years when we first met (oh God) and said something like: 'I know I can be annoying sometimes but you still wuv me though, don't you?'

There's part of him that's damaged enough to play along.

by Anonymousreply 32November 3, 2021 8:24 PM

She sounds nuts.

by Anonymousreply 33November 3, 2021 8:24 PM

The most significant red flag was that their marriage resulted from an ultimatum she gave him.

It was a big mistake for an actress to move to L.A. to become a homemaker.

by Anonymousreply 34November 3, 2021 8:27 PM

If you believe her version of ‘we used’ R32.

It could be an obvious tactic of hers that never actually flew with him.

‘Used to use’ could be a tacit admission he didn’t play along with it for quite some time.

by Anonymousreply 35November 3, 2021 8:28 PM

Every couple has their little weird things they do in private ( I used to call my 1st husband Kitty bear Pumpkin pie ) so I dont see the baby talk as that weird. I do see her telling the world about it as weird. I will never understand people who just wont move on when a relationship is over. If they dont want you anymore why go scorched earth over it. In the long run its not going to make you feel any better,or get them back.

by Anonymousreply 36November 3, 2021 8:29 PM

Straight men love when a woman plays up to them like a child.

by Anonymousreply 37November 3, 2021 8:30 PM

Who would hire her now?

by Anonymousreply 38November 3, 2021 8:31 PM

[Quote] I will never understand people who just wont move on when a relationship is over.

She's spent much of her life in a holding pattern waiting for him while she raised their kids. That's not the kind of relationship you shrug off.

She shouldn't be out there on social media, but that should be for her kids' sake, not his.

by Anonymousreply 39November 3, 2021 8:32 PM

Whenever you act a fool after a break-up and then claim your ex is a loser, no one believes you. They only look at him and wonder how he stood your ass for so long.

by Anonymousreply 40November 3, 2021 8:32 PM

Sorry, read ‘used for years and years’ as ‘used to use’, R32, that being said, I’m not keen to believe her retelling for social media attention.

Those poor kids - being even part-time parented by and adult adolescent will do them much damage.

by Anonymousreply 41November 3, 2021 8:32 PM

[Quote] If they dont want you anymore why go scorched earth over it

Because you've built a life together? Or you thought you had. Accepting that takes time.

by Anonymousreply 42November 3, 2021 8:33 PM

R42 This is a trash move. Her victimhood narrative is trite and rings hollow, reducing herself to sad cliche desperate for attention. Her over-the-top public public freakout is damaging her children and her career. She is repugnant.

by Anonymousreply 43November 3, 2021 8:48 PM

What career? And he's starring in Australian television. Australian.

by Anonymousreply 44November 3, 2021 8:49 PM

Why wasn't he a bigger star?

by Anonymousreply 45November 3, 2021 8:51 PM

[quote]And looking for positives now he's dumped her she can move back to the UK with her daughters and be with her family and friends and appear on This Morning and Loose Women and next year's Strictly where her "journey" will be rediscovering joy after betrayal and losing weight. She might even get a role in Hollyoaks.

Oh, R3!

Somewhere a Victorian villain is twirling his moustache and cackling loudly.

by Anonymousreply 46November 3, 2021 8:52 PM

[Quote] Why wasn't he a bigger star?

Do you remember him in "The Fantastic Four." Most don't.

by Anonymousreply 47November 3, 2021 8:57 PM

To cut a long story short: hell hath no fury like a woman (with NPD and HPD) scorned, and there is no fool like a narcissistic, petty and vain, old fool.

She clearly states that she is worried about her finances, which would suggest that she is openly causing a ruckus to let him know that if he is not VERY generous, she won't stop until she has completely destroyed his reputation. She clearly thinks that she is being machiavellian and effectively presenting herself as a poor victim, but her cry for money is quite transparent and exposes her for the greedy, emotionally clingy and self-centered harridan that she is.

He's a dim-witted, superficial and cowardly arsehole who tried to blame her for his indiscretions, and then used them as an excuse to dump her pudgy behind while acting like a stupid teenager. I bet that he is idiotic enough to think that she would simply take it lying down, which says a lot about how egocentric he is: he never bothered to really get to know her and thought that his star status would allow him to have his cake and eat it, too. He obviously married a bitch and the cretin didn't even know it, because he was too busy masturbating to his own reflection.

His first mistake was to send the lawyers to threaten her, thinking that she'd stop emotionally blackmailing him if he reminded her who holds the purse strings. She wised up and realised that her only option was to threaten his career, so she publicly attacked him with everything she has. They truly deserved each other, and if he has any common sense he will pay her lots of hush money, because otherwise she will make his life hell and used his daughters against him.

The article posted by the OP is a masterpiece: many men and some women will criticize her, but most 30-to-60-something fraus (his main audience) will see themselves reflected in her weepy public persona and immediately turn on both him and his girlfriend. How has she managed to publish all this in the Daily Fail? That isn't cheap AT ALL. Yes, her article is clickbait, but they could have just as easily gotten someone to present him as the victim. She is obviously not as defenceless and poor as she claims to be, and is angling for MORE.

As for him, he'd better get ready to hand out LOTS of his hard-earned money to her, in order to save face and get her to shut up. Also, if he was going to risk his career over some young(ish) pussy, at least he should have looked for someone who doesn't look like Lady Gaga before plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 48November 3, 2021 9:33 PM

The wife was stunning before she gained weight. Maybe a crazy, difficult or irritating person, but definitely more beautiful than the bland new girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 49November 3, 2021 9:34 PM

[quote]Ioan doesn't like fatties.

He's an honorary Dler

by Anonymousreply 50November 3, 2021 9:53 PM

I remember her from an episode of The Mentalist. She was a good actress. Simon Baker's ex wife cunted on the first season (of The Mentalist) and she was awful.

by Anonymousreply 51November 3, 2021 10:18 PM

R48 You hit the nail on the head with a lot of this. And you’re right, some people spend decades not knowing the person they’re with and you can always see it in the messy divorces.

by Anonymousreply 52November 3, 2021 10:20 PM

R48 Fuck off narcissism troll. Narcissism does not and has never existed.

by Anonymousreply 53November 3, 2021 10:20 PM

Bisexuals really are always better off embracing their gay side and living the gay life, aren’t they? Trying to do the Normy Herero thing never works out for them.

by Anonymousreply 54November 3, 2021 10:29 PM

Maybe she can hang out with Kate Garroway, another one the Daily Mail allows to life blog any time she likes.

by Anonymousreply 55November 3, 2021 10:30 PM

r55

by Anonymousreply 56November 3, 2021 10:40 PM

He looks like a cad for going for the slimmer, younger woman and leaving his family. Classic story, it always stings.

She looks crazy in those outfits and airing all this dirty laundry.

I honestly don't remember him in anything but that horrible Fantastic Four movie.

by Anonymousreply 57November 3, 2021 10:56 PM

r57

by Anonymousreply 58November 3, 2021 11:00 PM

Her clothes, her makeup, her desperation…

Feh.

by Anonymousreply 59November 3, 2021 11:03 PM

Somebody has a couple of us on block. Hey, asshole!

by Anonymousreply 60November 3, 2021 11:06 PM

Sometimes you can slip away quietly and trade in the older poon for the younger poon. Sometimes it gets a little loud.

Them's the breaks Ioan. And what the fuck is that name about anyway?

by Anonymousreply 61November 3, 2021 11:09 PM

She sounds batshit. I will follow her on Twitter now.

by Anonymousreply 62November 3, 2021 11:16 PM

Ioan proposed to her after he was given a marriage ultimatum.

She basically stopped working after they got married.

by Anonymousreply 63November 3, 2021 11:23 PM

The name is Welsh, R61. It is the equivalent of the Scottish Euan / Ewan and the Irish Eoin. It basically means John. Gruffudd means Griffith (by the way, in Welsh U is pronounced like in French). So, his name is the Welsh version of John Griffith.

by Anonymousreply 64November 3, 2021 11:36 PM

I don't blame her. He seems like a wanker.

Maybe I'm biased because my sister had a dickhead for a husband who was similar.

by Anonymousreply 65November 3, 2021 11:45 PM

[quote] I used to call my 1st husband Kitty bear Pumpkin pie ) so I dont see the baby talk as that weird.

No, you wouldn't, would you...

by Anonymousreply 66November 3, 2021 11:51 PM

Now that she's older and fatter she looks like a cross between Patricia Arquette and Melanie Grifftih.

by Anonymousreply 67November 3, 2021 11:52 PM

Men have been leaving their aging used up old cows forever. Nothing new here. She should either become a lesbian or move somewhere quiet and live out her remaining years in her garden. No man will want her now.

by Anonymousreply 68November 3, 2021 11:53 PM

R65 He is a wanker. She is doing the dumbest possible thing, looking crazy and puffy and weak and whiny.

by Anonymousreply 69November 3, 2021 11:54 PM

Why would an overweight middle-aged woman imagine that a "baby voice" is seductive?

by Anonymousreply 70November 3, 2021 11:58 PM

Welsh, well that explains EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 71November 4, 2021 12:00 AM

It’s interesting what pertinent points people leave out when telling their story.

When she started her relationship with Gruffud, Evans was engaged to and living with Olivier Picasso. They’d been together for eight years when she left him.

Interesting that Picasso didn’t go public with whatever sense of betrayal that he felt.

Life is messy and relationship endings are rarely cut and dried but for Alice Evans, in this case, what goes around came around.

by Anonymousreply 72November 4, 2021 12:04 AM

Thanks for mentioning that, R72. I didn't know it (not that I would have cared to look it up), and this reinforces my point yet again. She is doing this to get him to give her as much money as possible, so she will shut up.

by Anonymousreply 73November 4, 2021 12:14 AM

Fuck them both.

by Anonymousreply 74November 4, 2021 1:16 AM

Wow R72 ! That really makes her look even more like a vengeful cunt than she already did . I just mentioned on another thread that Ive seen so many women manipulate their own children to get back at their ex,psychological damage be dammed. Your looking at a prime example right here. If shes acting like this now you just know the kids are fucked. As my old dad used to say "If they'll fuck around with you,they will fuck around on you"

by Anonymousreply 75November 4, 2021 2:23 AM

Let's write an Alice Evans comeback movie!

Tula Hargreaves (Alice Evans, she/her) is not *just* a full time mom, she's a full time shero. She bakes cakes for trans kids, she runs marathons for disabled kids and she trampolines for refugees, despite an overactive thyroid problem doctors keep warning her about. She has her fingers in all her community's pies, but when her B-list tv star actor husband Ian Huntley (Hallmark's Trevor Donovan, he/him) leaves her for a younger actress Rosie West (Kathryn Newton , she/her), Tula finds herself at the centre of a media storm. As Tula's community rallies round she finds out who her friends really are.

With Laverne Cox as sassy school governor Cindy Beales, Sophia Myles as Tula's best friend Shelley Fowler and Elliot Page as Maxwell Branning, a potential new love interest for Tula.

by Anonymousreply 76November 4, 2021 6:38 AM

She's a frau to use an overused dl term. He thinks he is entitled to a hot Young thing. They were separating when he had the bad sense to post a pic of the side piece with a thank you for making me smile again caption. Bad idea dude. Social media is a bad idea, period.The wife saw the post and went postal.

by Anonymousreply 77November 4, 2021 6:53 AM

[Quote] She basically stopped working after they got married.

Hers were geriatric pregnancies. I think getting pregnant - and keeping the babies -was a very difficult process. That makes his actions all the worse.

by Anonymousreply 78November 4, 2021 8:16 AM

She's the type if she got fired she'd take the entire office out with her AK 46 on the way out.

As hilarious as that is R76, please leave the lovely Sophia Myles out of it.

by Anonymousreply 79November 4, 2021 8:56 AM

Or. R78, she didn't get pregnant until she sensed she was losing him. Which, of course, hooked him for another go-round.

by Anonymousreply 80November 4, 2021 8:57 AM

Alice darling, count yourself lucky Ioan didn't go out and buy a large knife and some rubbish bags!! You got off pretty Scott free compared to other women in relationships that are shit.

by Anonymousreply 81November 4, 2021 9:05 AM

[Quote] she didn't get pregnant until she sensed she was losing him.

That makes no sense for a couple who went through IVF. You can't "trap" a man by going through the length and frequently disappointing process of IVF.

by Anonymousreply 82November 4, 2021 9:08 AM

*lengthy

by Anonymousreply 83November 4, 2021 9:11 AM

R69 Well, yeah. The best thing to do is rise above it. My sister managed to do exactly that - she told the truth to close family (i.e. that her husband left her for another woman) but she didn't bash him to anyone, or their children. At the time I admired her restraint. It was the right thing to do because everyone thought he was shitty and admired her for her dignity.

by Anonymousreply 84November 4, 2021 1:39 PM

He was gorgeous in Hornblower. I never envoyed any appearance that followed that much.

by Anonymousreply 85November 4, 2021 1:53 PM

I'm embarrassed for her.

She's like someone who webcams herself stalking her ex on Facebook and Instagram while drinking and crying.

Have some self-respect.

by Anonymousreply 86November 4, 2021 2:00 PM

Sorry darling. Them is the rules of the road. If you marry a more hot partner, you'd better be the one with the money. Or, eventually, they will move on. At least you have your dog and your self-respect.

Well not really.. but enjoy the dog.

by Anonymousreply 87November 4, 2021 2:08 PM

Her acting out like this guarantees no decent man will want her. It will also impact her getting jobs (should she lose weight). No one wants to get involved with or hire a vindictive, mentally unstable bitch.

Of course, she'll blame that on him too, instead of realizing she brought it on herself by "speaking her truth". Publicly. Over and over. Like a nine year old.

by Anonymousreply 88November 4, 2021 2:08 PM

She needs to get therapy and off social media. She’s ruined her reputation by trying to ruin his. If he cheated, isn’t that their personal issue to deal with? She’s not helping herself or worse her kids with this continual verbal assaulting of his character. She’s fat and bitter and clearly has self esteem issues. She must have been in his ear constantly so when he was off shooting the brilliant HARROW, he had relief and realized he loved it. He was around normal working Women without their drama and it was embarrassing to him to go home to a hag who has nothing but issues. I feel sad for her that she’s fat and older but she is mentally unstable so she needs help. Her priority should be her kids well being not who her ex husband is F***ing .

by Anonymousreply 89November 4, 2021 2:14 PM

She has taken it way far, but I actually respect that she was not just going to go quietly and exposed him beyond what he wanted to control of his image.

by Anonymousreply 90November 4, 2021 2:28 PM

With an ass like that, I could forgive an indiscretion or two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 4, 2021 2:29 PM

[Quote] No one wants to get involved with or hire a vindictive, mentally unstable bitch.

Then why did they try to bring Mel Gibson back?

by Anonymousreply 92November 4, 2021 2:49 PM

If her husband is fucking other women, that means other children may be in the offing.

by Anonymousreply 93November 4, 2021 2:52 PM

Because he can still make them money, R92. Who will pay to watch this lady play a granny on a Hallmark movie when a more stable, skinner lady could be hired? One who isn't on record being a crazy-ass?

by Anonymousreply 94November 4, 2021 2:52 PM

I was friends with a close family member of Alice’s 20/25 years ago. This person found her pretty unbearable then. Total self-absorbed diva.

by Anonymousreply 95November 4, 2021 2:53 PM

Doesn't Val Bertinelli make TV movies?

by Anonymousreply 96November 4, 2021 2:53 PM

Olivier Picasso is gay, so it isn’t all that scandalous that she left him for Ioan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97November 4, 2021 3:06 PM

Men with nice asses deserve special treatment.

It's just the way the world works.

by Anonymousreply 98November 4, 2021 3:24 PM

She’s complete trash. She’s lucky to have married an actor who can get some work and can now live in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 99November 4, 2021 3:51 PM

Weird that we’re referring to her as ‘his wife’ when they’re no longer together and she never used his last name anyway.

by Anonymousreply 100November 4, 2021 4:22 PM

I have no idea who these people are, but for some reason I did start following the story. Looks like she gained weight and nagged too much? Poor guy.

by Anonymousreply 101November 4, 2021 4:28 PM

So what's the story about some wedding ultimatum? Not an auspicious beginning.

by Anonymousreply 102November 4, 2021 4:33 PM

I'm surprised she let herself go. I thought all those Hollywood wives had trainers.

by Anonymousreply 103November 4, 2021 4:35 PM

She was pretty when she was thin, she looks like a fat pig now. With the bitterness and attention-seeking craziness, things are not looking good for her future.

by Anonymousreply 104November 4, 2021 4:44 PM

[quote] Someone mentioned online that Ioan liked slim girls and I agreed. He had, after all, told me several times over the years that he couldn't abide fatties and that he would leave if I gained weight. 'I guess he was true to his word this time,' I tweeted.

If Ioan told her he’s not attracted to fatties, don’t marry him unless you are a fellow pathologically skinny person who can’t abide an extra gram of carbs. Otherwise you have no one to blame but yourself when you hit middle age and the booze and metabolism catch up with you.

by Anonymousreply 105November 4, 2021 4:49 PM

[quote]In my folly, I used the 'baby' voice we'd used for years and years when we first met (oh God) and said something like: 'I know I can be annoying sometimes but you still wuv me though, don't you?'

This says it all, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 106November 4, 2021 4:59 PM

She’s angling to take the Brandi Glanville position in RHOBH, isn’t she?

by Anonymousreply 107November 4, 2021 5:07 PM

[quote]If her husband is fucking other women, that means other children may be in the offing.

Why? Is he shtupping Olivia Munn?

by Anonymousreply 108November 4, 2021 5:13 PM

She also posted a “joke” about how she worries one of their daughter will get his big nose, and then detailed his hair plugs, fillers, Botox, lipo etc.

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 109November 4, 2021 5:25 PM

[quote] Doesn't Val Bertinelli make TV movies?

Bertinelli was a Golden Globe winning TV star who married a musical icon.

Alice Evans was third billed in 102 Dalmations and married to the guy from Fantastic Four who didn’t play Captain America.

by Anonymousreply 110November 4, 2021 5:29 PM

She's nothing but a big, fat spectacle. I pity her children for being exposed to this nutcase.

by Anonymousreply 111November 4, 2021 5:30 PM

Let’s not lose sight of the crucial and central fact of the case: 102 DALMATIANS was a needless travesty, and has deservedly been forgotten and buried in the past.

Why, I barely remember who starred, besides dear Ioan & Alice of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112November 4, 2021 5:30 PM

[quote] She also posted a “joke” about how she worries one of their daughter will get his big nose

… Jesus.

No wonder he doesn’t love her any more.

by Anonymousreply 113November 4, 2021 5:31 PM

I’m surprised he has had so much work done. He doesn’t look like it. I can tell that his hair is colored, but he doesn’t look frozen. I wonder where the fillers are. I have a friend (male) that got lip injections and they look ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 114November 4, 2021 5:48 PM

Maybe just around the mouth, forehead, etc. And he gives it a good amount of time to settle before filming.

by Anonymousreply 115November 4, 2021 6:03 PM

[quote]I can tell that his hair is colored,

I thought it was a wig.

by Anonymousreply 116November 4, 2021 6:03 PM

I feel sorry for her relatives and friends (if she still has any).

You know they are so OVER her getting drunk, calling them, and whining about how awful her ex is. And wanting them to agree with EVERYTHING bad about him she says, when they just want to get off the fucking phone.

by Anonymousreply 117November 4, 2021 6:06 PM

[quote] It’s interesting what pertinent points people leave out when telling their story. When she started her relationship with Gruffud, Evans was engaged to and living with Olivier Picasso. They’d been together for eight years when she left him. Interesting that Picasso didn’t go public with whatever sense of betrayal that he felt. Life is messy and relationship endings are rarely cut and dried but for Alice Evans, in this case, what goes around came around.

I don't know what her relationship with Olivier Picasso was like, but they've remained friends

by Anonymousreply 118November 4, 2021 6:32 PM

What kind of idiot marries a successful actor and then complains bitterly and endlessly when it doesn't last forever?

"People make mistakes! That's why they put erasers on pencils!" -- Ethel Merman's famous explanation for divorcing Ernest Borgnine

by Anonymousreply 119November 4, 2021 6:34 PM

It never works when the man is more beautiful than the woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120November 4, 2021 6:38 PM

[quote] She’s fat and bitter and clearly has self esteem issues. She must have been in his ear constantly so when he was off shooting the brilliant HARROW, he had relief and realized he loved it. He was around normal working Women without their drama

I don't know about that. He's a real shit. He blindsided Alice and their daughters with the girlfriend. But more importantly he had some friend run interference on social media for him. She's a crew member who is also friends with the girlfriend. And the woman went back and forth with people on social media. Essentially talking for him. That is so high school-ish. It was pathetic

by Anonymousreply 121November 4, 2021 6:40 PM

[quote] He blindsided Alice and their daughters with the girlfriend.

Meh. They’ve been on the outs since March last year and separated in January this year.

It’s fine to move on.

Alice would still be an obnoxious cunt even if Iona went public with a new chick when their youngest is 18.

by Anonymousreply 122November 4, 2021 6:43 PM

Beauty is power.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 4, 2021 6:45 PM

Fat hag, let the man have his fun.

by Anonymousreply 124November 4, 2021 6:54 PM

I do sympathize with her a little bit, but I wonder if this could’ve been prevented if she took better care of herself. She could’ve paid a personal trainer and nutritionist to help out. She could’ve taken coke and diet pills if she had to. Post photos online of herself with the hot trainer to make Ioan jealous, before he lost interest. She also should’ve taken a small role here and there, to make herself more interesting. Yes, it would’ve been exhausting, but that is the price you pay for hot wealthy actor dick. If you want to be fat and lazy, marry a butcher.

by Anonymousreply 125November 4, 2021 7:03 PM

Dude's got a lot on his plate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126November 4, 2021 7:19 PM

Crazy is crazy no matter how low the BMI, R125.

by Anonymousreply 127November 4, 2021 7:21 PM

Hair plugs, lipo, ecetera is as normal for a Hollywood actor as a dental cleaning is for a Regular Joe. Why should Ioan be ashamed that he was keeping himself up? That's part of his job! Russell Crowe should be ashamed. Ioan Gruffudd? Bitch please. If ONLY every man would take as good of care of himself as he does!

by Anonymousreply 128November 4, 2021 7:23 PM

[Quote] It’s fine to move on

But going "social media official" about it shows that he's no more grown up than she is.

by Anonymousreply 129November 4, 2021 8:31 PM

Oh, shit. He's had his upper lip done. White people need to be stopped when it comes to that. (No one acquires an upper lip in middle age.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130November 4, 2021 8:34 PM

He looks better with more natural hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131November 4, 2021 8:36 PM

R129 He’s not spilling about how she apparently terrifies and abandoned their children, telling the world the extent of her cosmetic surgery, how disappointed she is at her career failures, stalking his social media and screaming at actor friends who tell her she looks younger and happier and joking about how he does not want their daughters to inherit their mother’s unflattering facial features.

She’s doing all that to him, though.

by Anonymousreply 132November 4, 2021 8:37 PM

And with all that... he still runs to the 'gram? Make it make sense.

by Anonymousreply 133November 4, 2021 8:40 PM

He had his nose bobbed back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134November 4, 2021 8:41 PM

R134 Ioan should come back to Trefelin. Not like he’s busy with anything else that interesting, is it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135November 4, 2021 8:55 PM

[quote] Crazy is crazy no matter how low the BMI,

Yea, tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 136November 4, 2021 8:57 PM

Should have married Pierce Brosnan. He likes ‘em fat.

by Anonymousreply 137November 4, 2021 9:08 PM

[quote] And with all that... he still runs to the 'gram? Make it make sense.

Why wouldn’t he? You seem confused about something so simple.

by Anonymousreply 138November 4, 2021 10:50 PM

Following her Twitter account is not disappointing. She stayed up late last night arguing with random accounts defending her right to show out. The extra weight she is carrying she claims is due to the quarantine.

by Anonymousreply 139November 5, 2021 12:18 AM

[quote] Among the accusations: Ioan doesn't like fatties.

[quote]Alas: few thin celebrities do.

R15 Thin non-celebrities too.

by Anonymousreply 140November 5, 2021 12:18 AM

[quote]The extra weight she is carrying she claims is due to the quarantine.

Same problem I'm having!

by Anonymousreply 141November 5, 2021 12:32 AM

Attention Chewy McNips! You're required at R21!

by Anonymousreply 142November 5, 2021 12:39 AM

[quote] The extra weight she is carrying she claims is due to the quarantine.

Probably all those misdirected grocery deliveries. Hard to read addresses with a mask fogging up your glasses.

by Anonymousreply 143November 5, 2021 1:06 AM

"Never marry an actress."

Never came up, mother, but thank you for the advice.

by Anonymousreply 144November 5, 2021 2:10 AM

Think of it this way:

I'm here, 24/7, looking after OUR kids.

He's in the South of France, with his mistress, who is posting on Instagram that she "finally made this happen by planting good seeds" and that the "law of attraction" got him to leave his wife + fly her to France.

by Anonymousreply 145November 5, 2021 2:43 AM

She looks absolutely unhinged in her latest Insta posts - not really the best way to prove that he made a mistake in leaving.

by Anonymousreply 146November 5, 2021 3:12 AM

Does this dumb bitch not know that once a couple is legally separated future sexual relationships are not adultery?

by Anonymousreply 147November 5, 2021 3:17 AM

PS:

To the three dear friends who cut me off completely when you heard about the split (even though all three of you met him through me)

I don't have bad feelings towards you.

Just one thing - we were together 20 yrs. I know what he REALLY thinks about you.

by Anonymousreply 148November 5, 2021 3:31 AM

What a lunatic she is, wow. And, frankly, that's how'd I'd spin anything she said if I were Gruffudd. It's not like anything she's saying or doing looks or sounds sane, in the least. By going on and on, she's only making him look better.

by Anonymousreply 149November 5, 2021 3:35 AM

He's a cunt. I understand her pain but she isn't doing herself any favors by behaving like this, and so publicly. Clearly she's in a depressive state. Someone needs to silence her to savor what little dignity she has left. He does deserve it though.

by Anonymousreply 150November 5, 2021 3:36 AM

—Barack and Michelle Obama, also reputed dislikers of fatties

What! WHAT! WHAT! That smug bastard wouldn't have been in the White House if it weren't for me!

by Anonymousreply 151November 5, 2021 3:37 AM

Wait, is R148 her account? Are those her words? She said that to some mutual friends? Whoa! She is a devious nasty bitch. And she didn't just become one because he left her.

100% she is poisoning her children's minds against their father.

by Anonymousreply 152November 5, 2021 3:48 AM

Borderline?

by Anonymousreply 153November 5, 2021 5:15 AM

[Quote] Why wouldn’t he? You seem confused about something so simple.

This whole thread has been about how his wife is trying to eviscerate him on social media. Posting a loved up pic on Instagram with a caption about how his twentysomething gf has given him back his smile is not a smart move. It's simple, though. Simple minded.

by Anonymousreply 154November 5, 2021 8:55 AM

He's probably a narcissistic piece of shit.

But those nips...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155November 5, 2021 1:45 PM

How is she devious? She's not hiding her hands. And Lady Gaga needs a slap for that caption about "planting good seeds."

by Anonymousreply 156November 5, 2021 1:53 PM

Such an unpleasant woman. I read her Twitter even before the split and she seemed like a psycho then, she's actually gotten worse over time.

by Anonymousreply 157November 5, 2021 1:57 PM

To go through so much to conceive (and carry to birth), it doesn't surprise me that she's been sent off the deep end. Living in LA likely hasn't helped her mental health either.

by Anonymousreply 158November 5, 2021 2:03 PM

I don't think he's even that hot. He used to be, but he's getting on now.

by Anonymousreply 159November 5, 2021 3:07 PM

He's definitely hit the wall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160November 5, 2021 3:19 PM

I never thought he was stunning. Too much nose. And the eyes are somewhat reptilian. Good voice, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161November 5, 2021 3:20 PM

His TV daughter looks like a cross between Kim Basinger and Kim Wilde.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162November 5, 2021 3:21 PM

"I don't think he's even that hot."

C'est un sacrilège!

by Anonymousreply 163November 5, 2021 3:22 PM

Are the eyebags easily sorted? Or are they a by-product of the pop eyes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164November 5, 2021 3:30 PM

He looks fine. He looks sexy. He looks like a man. Says someone here not into twinks.

by Anonymousreply 165November 5, 2021 4:14 PM

[Quote] Says someone here not into twinks.

I swear some comments on here are computer generated. By a drunk computer.

by Anonymousreply 166November 5, 2021 4:15 PM

I want to wash Ioan Gruffudd's feet.

by Anonymousreply 167November 5, 2021 4:25 PM

Even his crow's feet?

by Anonymousreply 168November 5, 2021 4:27 PM

R166 not someone accustomed to different literary styles.

Dick and Jane went to the party. Dick sees Harry Style. Dick no like twinks.

by Anonymousreply 169November 5, 2021 4:36 PM

Not all literary styles should be encouraged.

by Anonymousreply 170November 5, 2021 4:44 PM

I’ve decided I’m Team Alice. The new girl is funny looking. I hope Alice becomes a RHOBH.

by Anonymousreply 171November 6, 2021 8:32 AM

If Alice were on RHOBH she’d made Brandi and Kim look like Eileen.

But I’ll cast her if she loses 30 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 172November 6, 2021 9:24 AM

I imagine Ioan was listening to this song when he had the epiphany of "my god, I dont even think that I love you" and noped out on Alice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173November 6, 2021 9:56 AM

At Blind Item some guess her as the answer to the following BI

[bold] Not So Innocent [/bold]

This pretty actress is best known in the United States for two things.

The first is her marriage to a famous actor.

The second is her role on a very popular television drama series that wrapped just a few years ago.

We’re going to tell you a story that combines those two subjects in a rather unexpected way.

But first, let’s take a little side journey to a gossip story from several decades ago.

Did you ever watch The Brady Bunch? It was a cute sitcom in the 1970s about a man with three sons who married a woman with three daughters.

There was a scandalous rumor at the time that actress Florence Henderson, who played family matriarch Carole Brady, was having an affair with actor Barry Williams, who played her teenage son, Greg Brady.

Ewww! How could you, Mrs. Brady?

Years later, Henderson and Williams acknowledged that they had dated, but claimed it was all very innocent and “got blown out of proportion.” Maybe. But the yuck factor remained.

Now let’s get back to the story of our Actor and Actress.

They have been married for more than a decade. There are kids and houses and lots of money. Unfortunately, their love is not going to be eternal. Their marriage is over. And not in a quiet way, either!

Actor has been having an affair for the past couple of years. He wants a divorce. And Actress is now using his affair to wring out maximum publicity and maximum sympathy for herself on the road to divorce.

Barely a day goes by when Actress isn’t wailing on social media about how Actor did her wrong. Fans have rallied to her side to decry the horrible cheater she married. How dare he hurt her like that!

However, before you throw all your support behind Actress – and slam Actor for his infidelity – you might want to hear this.

Actress is not quite as innocent as she seems!

She had been married to Actor for several years when she landed a role on that popular TV drama we mentioned earlier.

While on the series, she became very close to another cast member. A rather handsome male cast member.

Everyone in the cast and crew knew she was married to [Actor] so it was a huge scandal when she started having an affair with [Cast Member]. They didn’t even try to hide it. It was common knowledge among the whole cast and crew. I doubt if her husband knew.

How long did the affair go on?

They were together the whole time she was on the series but I don’t know for sure when they broke up after she left the series. I do know that they had broken up by the time they both appeared on [a related TV series] a couple of years later.

So the next time you hear Actress cry about how upset she is that her Actor husband cheated on her, know that Actress had a steamy affair of her own during their marriage!

Are you wondering with whom she had that affair?

Well, there’s a reason we told you The Brady Bunch story.

----

People guess it's her and the "son" is Joseph Morgan. Both were on The Vampire Diaries and the spin off The Originals playing mother and son.

by Anonymousreply 174November 6, 2021 10:14 AM

That's unsurprising. Actors tend to follow "love the one you're with."

I expect it's the public aspect that has sent her over the edge - leaving her and divorcing her, rather than what might turn out to be a fling.

Morgan is married to an older woman, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 175November 6, 2021 10:53 AM

I read when they got married that they were together for years until they got engaged and he only proposed after she threatened him with an ultimatum.

Never a good sign. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's in that book "He's Just Not that Into You."

by Anonymousreply 176November 6, 2021 11:10 AM

But he is that into Lady Gaga?

by Anonymousreply 177November 6, 2021 11:15 AM

Sweet Jesus, R174! Florence Henderson and Barry Williams dated in real life???

by Anonymousreply 178November 6, 2021 11:16 AM

[quote]He sounds like a self-obsessed idiot, which makes it even more confusing to me why she’s torching her public reputation over him leaving.

Right, he's acted like a juvenile little shit throughout this ordeal, and if she'd taken the high road and kept quiet except for a few pointed comments here and there, he would look even worse and she'd look good. Instead, she got hurt and lashed out and now she's just a trainwreck.

She may be angling for a reality show situation though, in which case this could be an act. The British reality shows love screwed up ladies who drink too much. I doubt this is an act, but I kind of hope for her sake it is.

by Anonymousreply 179November 6, 2021 11:28 AM

If she did nothing, he wouldn't look even worse because few people actually care about Ioan Gruffudd. This is the most press either of them have got this decade.

by Anonymousreply 180November 6, 2021 11:40 AM

the only thing i've ever seen him in was Titanic for 10 seconds where he was an officer in a lifeboat waving a torch around.

by Anonymousreply 181November 6, 2021 11:55 AM

He isn't a famous actor. At least in the US, he is a working actor. I don't recognize him. The side piece is younger but is middleaged. Nothing much. But slim.

by Anonymousreply 182November 6, 2021 12:14 PM

She's 29, Pats.

by Anonymousreply 183November 6, 2021 12:17 PM

“The side piece is younger but is middleaged. Nothing much.”

Older men, even rich ones, almost always have to settle for not so great looking younger pieces. The hot young ones want hot young ones.

by Anonymousreply 184November 6, 2021 12:18 PM

Didn't an ex of Barbara Streisand date Pam Anderson in her youth?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185November 6, 2021 12:37 PM

Babs' hairdresser-cum-boyfriend-cum-producer actually married Pamela Andersona couple of years ago, for about 10 days.

by Anonymousreply 186November 6, 2021 12:39 PM

Ioan and Judd Hirsch were good for only one year in "Forever"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187November 6, 2021 12:47 PM

He should have changed his stupid name and his stupid accent and he might have had a bigger career

by Anonymousreply 188November 6, 2021 12:56 PM

He's a working actor, most actors don't work.

by Anonymousreply 189November 6, 2021 1:01 PM

So, she was with someone else when she met Ioan? And left the man she was with for Ioan?

What’s the old saying, “If they cheat with you, they’ll cheat ON you!”?

Doesn’t get any more basic than that…

by Anonymousreply 190November 6, 2021 1:03 PM

If someone you spend decades with and have kids with is shallow and disloyal enough to trade you in because he doesn’t like fatties, then you will do better without him. It’s hard but you should content yourself with that. There’s no need to point out what a dick he is because everyone can see it clearly.

Instead, now everyone is reading her posts and going “oh, so this is why he left.”

by Anonymousreply 191November 6, 2021 1:07 PM

That too, r191. Best to just quietly end the marriage and move on…

by Anonymousreply 192November 6, 2021 1:11 PM

But perhaps her being more than a bit nutty [italic]is[/italic] the actual reason he left her, R191.

by Anonymousreply 193November 6, 2021 1:13 PM

Nah, if someone has a phony persona, I can understand going scorched earth on it.

by Anonymousreply 194November 6, 2021 1:14 PM

Obviously their marriage was based on vanity, mostly his and when she started to put on weight and frau-out, he began to lose interest and look elsewhere.

He's a vain man who needs a woman to reflect back how he feels about himself.

by Anonymousreply 195November 6, 2021 1:22 PM

He must be a nut job himself.

by Anonymousreply 196November 6, 2021 1:26 PM

I doubt he's interesting enough to be a nut job.

by Anonymousreply 197November 6, 2021 1:30 PM

Women should never make themselves so vulnerable as they are staying home taking care of the kids. She wouldn't be so unhinged if she had been out there in the world. No one has any sympathy for anyone making themselves dependent, financially and emotionally. Women, stop having kids or put them in some shitty daycare all day and have a life. Line up sitters so you can go out at night too. The happiest couples I know are child free. They enjoy friend's children and are in great demand socially. There are no downsides for the woman.

No one cares about how hard it is to raise kids. If your husband dumps you cuz you have become a frau that's on you. You've been warned.

by Anonymousreply 198November 6, 2021 1:46 PM

[Quote] Women, stop having kids or put them in some shitty daycare all day and have a life.

And what if that leads to them murdering Spanish teachers (who are also women)?

by Anonymousreply 199November 6, 2021 1:51 PM

[quote]Women, stop having kids or put them in some shitty daycare all day and have a life.

No one is going to take the psychopathic advice of having children and then abandoning them in a shitty daycare all day.

[quote]The happiest couples I know are child free. They enjoy friend's children and are in great demand socially.

People without children are not in "great demand socially." They frequently find themselves iced out of their friend circles as others have kids, and are left to socialize with the few others who didn't have children, either. Once they hit middle age and their peers' children have left the house, they may find themselves with more friends again, but there have been an overabundance of articles and papers written about people who lose their social circles once they choose to not have kids while the majority around them become parents.

by Anonymousreply 200November 6, 2021 1:56 PM

Well judging from her IG, the new squeeze is pretty thirsty herself.

by Anonymousreply 201November 6, 2021 1:58 PM

R200, this was discussed on the ‘why don’t I have any friends’ thread. People said that they get dumped when couples have kids, friends reach out again when the kids leave the house, then they get dumped again when grandchildren are born.

by Anonymousreply 202November 6, 2021 2:08 PM

R199 I never said it was ideal for the kids, I'm saying don't expect any security or rewards for raising them yourself. Expect the opposite. R200 Not true for the child-free couples I know. I haven't seen an "abundance of articles" about how frozen out they are. Naturally if they hate being around kids that's a different story.

Just saying here that stay at home moms are screwed if their situation changes. You better have a serious Plan B. No woman thinks it's going to happen to them.

by Anonymousreply 203November 6, 2021 2:09 PM

[Quote] I'm saying don't expect any security or rewards for raising them yourself.

Well, they live in California. She might end up with plenty of rewards.

by Anonymousreply 204November 6, 2021 2:11 PM

He has plenty of documentable income. She will be fine financially. It sucks that she will basically have to raise kids on her own, but it happens sometimes. She is young enough to get a new husband. She can go back to work if she wants…the hallmark channel seems to love her type. Millions of women have had it worse.

by Anonymousreply 205November 6, 2021 2:20 PM

But can she let go of the lip fillers?

by Anonymousreply 206November 6, 2021 2:29 PM

Ioan was beautiful in his youth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207November 6, 2021 2:32 PM

He always needed good lighting. In flat lighting, he was rather meh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208November 6, 2021 2:38 PM

[quote] No one is going to take the psychopathic advice of having children and then abandoning them in a shitty daycare all day.

And yet they leave them with elderly and exhausted grandparents, while they go to work. Like the average 65 year old has the energy to run after a toddler all day.

by Anonymousreply 209November 6, 2021 2:50 PM

Look at Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora. He dumped her for a younger model and she didn't cause a fuss. However, her life has turned into a mess. Maybe sharing some of her grievances would have given her some peace of mind preventing her from doing some really bad choices.

by Anonymousreply 210November 6, 2021 2:59 PM

Posting pics of the side piece on your Instagram with "Thank you for making me smile again", isn't taking the high road. It's inflammatory and worthy of the wrath of your spouse. GTFO social media

by Anonymousreply 211November 6, 2021 3:06 PM

It's been alleged that Heather and Charlie Sheen were in cahoots.

by Anonymousreply 212November 6, 2021 3:07 PM

And he's frankly too old to pretend that "social media official" is perfectly normal.

by Anonymousreply 213November 6, 2021 3:08 PM

R134 My god he was super fug back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 214November 6, 2021 5:04 PM

She was a precious peace of work when promoting 102 Dalmations. She self-identified as a “French girl” at the time.

by Anonymousreply 215November 6, 2021 5:10 PM

[quote] She is young enough to get a new husband. She can go back to work if she wants…the hallmark channel seems to love her type

She complained about being unable to get voiceover work on Twitter.

And as for Hallmark, she’s too fat and unattractive to be a leading lady, and not quite old enough to play a granny.

by Anonymousreply 216November 6, 2021 5:12 PM

Once they're your ex, they're allowed to post or be in pictures with other people if they want to. They're allowed to fuck anyone they like. You donn't own another person even if you were married to them twenty years.

Half of his assets on the other hand? Yes, girl. Get those. Get extra for your "pain and suffering". But acting like a batshit attention whore isn't going to do you any good.

by Anonymousreply 217November 6, 2021 5:15 PM

They're celebrities (of a sort). There are different rules. It's not about being "allowed" to use social media. It's about using it smartly. I expect she sees her acting career as pretty much dead. His is not.

by Anonymousreply 218November 6, 2021 5:18 PM

There are still legally married and he's been involved with this side piece for some time.

by Anonymousreply 219November 6, 2021 5:19 PM

Exactly, R219. Their marriage is OVER. It doesn't matter if they are still legally married. Sometimes marriages last years, in name only, because one person refuses to sign the paperwork, but their relationship is still OVER.

It takes two people for a marriage, or any relationship, to exist.

The best thing this lady could do for herself is stop posting on social media and get the best lawyers she can afford.

She must have no adult friends who actually care about her welfare otherwise they'd help her see she's not hurting him, only herself.

by Anonymousreply 220November 6, 2021 5:59 PM

[Quote] . Their marriage is OVER. It doesn't matter if they are still legally married. Sometimes marriages last years, in name only, because one person refuses to sign the paperwork, but their relationship is still OVER.

They're both playing to the court of public opinion. It MATTERS.

by Anonymousreply 221November 6, 2021 6:02 PM

What's the old saying? Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned? The difference is just that women back then had no social media to express their rage and anger.

by Anonymousreply 222November 6, 2021 6:04 PM

[quote]Their marriage is OVER. It doesn't matter if they are still legally married.

You're right that it doesn't matter as far as the relationship goes, but it does matter as far as the legal wrangling during the divorce goes, and for that reason alone he was being pretty dumb.

by Anonymousreply 223November 6, 2021 6:07 PM

Which is why she needs the best lawyers, R223. Her histrionics could be very useful in court, when going after his assets. She might even take so much the new side piece doesn't think he's such a catch, after all.

by Anonymousreply 224November 6, 2021 6:12 PM

“Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?”

Actually, hell is a men killing women who scorn them.

by Anonymousreply 225November 6, 2021 6:12 PM

R225 - Hell is bad grammar.

by Anonymousreply 226November 6, 2021 6:38 PM

Hell is other people's lives.

by Anonymousreply 227November 6, 2021 6:46 PM

So basically, she's pissed because he got a new beard? If I were him, I would too. She seems too unstable for bearding.

by Anonymousreply 228November 6, 2021 7:55 PM

R157 insane in what way? Now I'm curious.

by Anonymousreply 229November 6, 2021 7:55 PM

OP we don't use or repeat the expression "reads for filth." Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 230November 6, 2021 7:56 PM

She could return to the UK and get a job on Loose Women.

by Anonymousreply 231November 6, 2021 7:57 PM

A new beard? Gay men listen to Lady Gaga (in 2009), they don't fuck Lady Gaga.

by Anonymousreply 232November 6, 2021 8:09 PM

I could see her on Gogglebox.

by Anonymousreply 233November 6, 2021 8:09 PM

Did she peg Ioan?

by Anonymousreply 234November 6, 2021 8:11 PM

In Hull, in Jenny and Lee’s caravan!

by Anonymousreply 235November 6, 2021 8:12 PM

R228 He's a nothing actor. No way would a nothing need a beard.

by Anonymousreply 236November 6, 2021 8:47 PM

[quote] Well, they live in California. She might end up with plenty of rewards.

I've followed this from the beginning. He's a real piece of shit. He asked for the divorce and said he blindsided her with the divorce and told her he was staying in the house for a few weeks. And then he refused to talk to her. He makes his daughters be the go between. The youngest daughter is 8 years old. She posted something he tweeted his daughter and he misspelled the daughter's name 3 out of 5 times

And when he posted the pic and went "Instagram official" with the girlfriend (how juvenile was that?), he gave his friend/coworker permission to speak for him and to go back and forth with people on social media who were criticizing him and she also argued with Alice. That is something I expect a 7th grader to do.

He hasn't talked to her since he left home, even when their daughter got sick. Alice wasn't always like this. It's the year of him not talking to her and her not having any control over her life that's drove her to the point she's at

by Anonymousreply 237November 6, 2021 9:27 PM

Reminds me of the YouTube divorcee. The first of its kind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238November 6, 2021 10:52 PM

Hagwife?

Wasn't that a Harry Potter character?

by Anonymousreply 239November 6, 2021 10:55 PM

[quote] he gave his friend/coworker permission to speak for him and to go back and forth with people on social media who were criticizing him and she also argued with Alice. That is something I expect a 7th grader to do.

LOL. The costar responded to his Insta (which he probably posted because he had been papped) with an emoji, and Alice attacked her on Twitter and called her fat in a serious of 10+ posts.

Take your pills, Alice. Touch some grass, listen to your lawyers. I

by Anonymousreply 240November 7, 2021 12:51 AM

50 years of age, with two minor children to raise and squabbling on Instagram. Hopeless.

by Anonymousreply 241November 7, 2021 1:29 AM

[quote] Actually, hell is a men killing women who scorn them.

Oh, [italic]dear.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 242November 7, 2021 2:00 AM

[quote] He asked for the divorce and said he blindsided her with the divorce

Men rarely give prewarning. It often takes them a long time to leave long term relationships/marriages and once they decide to leave they don't want some huge scene. And they don't want anyone, especially an unhinged wife trying to talk them out of it or guilt tripped etc.

A woman who has to give an ultimatum to get a long term boyfriend to marry her should know he doesn't probably really love her the way he should. It isn't even so much that he probably settled - people can be satisfied with settling, it's that you've coerced him into something he doesn't really want. Once he made the decision to leave he was probably jubilant.

by Anonymousreply 243November 7, 2021 2:14 AM

Posting personal family vids

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244November 7, 2021 3:06 AM

I love her.

She's so brave.

by Anonymousreply 245November 7, 2021 3:27 AM

I can’t believe she posted that at r244. Insanity. If no5ing else, don’t put your child’s face out there in the middle of this mess.

by Anonymousreply 246November 7, 2021 3:46 AM

She's becoming the Betty Broderick of the 21st century.

by Anonymousreply 247November 7, 2021 4:08 AM

I'm available for the Lifetime movie, R247.

by Anonymousreply 248November 7, 2021 5:23 AM

To me, they are both cunts, but he is the bigger one, since he parades his new, much younger and thinner piece around on social media, poking his soon-to-be ex-wife to get mad.

by Anonymousreply 249November 7, 2021 5:56 AM

[Quote]Men rarely give prewarning. It often takes them a long time to leave long term relationships/marriages and once they decide to leave they don't want some huge scene. And they don't want anyone, especially an unhinged wife trying to talk them out of it or guilt tripped etc.

You neglected to mention that men make sure they have the next woman already lined up before they end the official LTR.

by Anonymousreply 250November 7, 2021 9:21 AM

[Quote] (which he probably posted because he had been papped)

I can't believe no one called you out for this reach.

by Anonymousreply 251November 7, 2021 9:22 AM

Someone needs to take the kids away, she’s going to murder /suicide this shit to “get back at him”. They’re both fucked for how this went down but then again no one truly knows what led to this crazy breakup. I have heard rumours that he was infatuated with his Harrow co-star who PLAYS HIS DAUGHTER (she’s the worst actress and odd looking). It changed his perspective and he wanted out of the married life. He was the hotter one of the two and she was becoming a frau. She clearly has booze bloat (look at her jelly bloated belly and face). He’s in shape. The kids will suffer and hate their parents for this if they don’t end the fighting and her posting every time he takes a shit on social media.

by Anonymousreply 252November 7, 2021 11:41 AM

[quote] This is Christmas 2019. He was ALREADY WITH HER. He had already promised her he would leave us. If you look at his face, there is something there..

The fact is that she has no idea when he started fucking the coworker. She’s imagining the timeline to whip herself into an enraged frenzy.

He probably started banging the other after woman after madam decided to live on Krispy Kreme.

by Anonymousreply 253November 7, 2021 12:33 PM

I thought DL said he was gay with Matthew what's-his-name.

by Anonymousreply 254November 7, 2021 12:35 PM

[quote] I can’t believe she posted that at [R244]. Insanity. If no5ing else, don’t put your child’s face out there in the middle of this mess.

Is she the kid whose nose she dreads will be big like Ioan’s? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 255November 7, 2021 12:36 PM

Gee, I really can’t imagine why Ioan decided to leave Karen Evans for a drama-free Aussie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256November 7, 2021 12:40 PM

Face it, lady. You picked a bad one. If he’s such a jerk, why do you want him? She should get on with it and worry about her kids, like women have been doing for all of human history. Some men stick around, and she didn’t get one of those. Maybe next time.

I don’t know. Maybe I have a different philosophy about people not wanting to be with me. If they want to leave, let them go.

by Anonymousreply 257November 7, 2021 1:05 PM

She was provoked by the youtuber. The wife is reactionary and volatile. Sensitive after being dumped by her feckless husband, she should have never got out of her car with the kids in it. No more scenes in public or online. The utuber driving the hummer is an obvious troll in her hummer, luxury bag and sheepskin boots. Trash. Wife is batshit but that youtber is garbage.

by Anonymousreply 258November 7, 2021 1:13 PM

R252 an asshole frau has spoken her boundaries. All must heed psycho-bitch.

by Anonymousreply 259November 7, 2021 1:15 PM

It’s always someone else’s fault, isn’t it Alice

by Anonymousreply 260November 7, 2021 2:34 PM

It's not so simple when you have kids.

by Anonymousreply 261November 7, 2021 2:54 PM

people often grow in different directions in a long term relationship. My brother and his 2nd wife was a perfect example. They were together 15 years,and during that time she advanced in the insurance industry and was moving into a social strata that my "Im just a good ole redneck boy" brother felt insecure in. That led to them becoming 2 different people,and it ended in an acrimonious divorce. My brother was bitter ,but I understood where she was coming from .She still hasnt remarried and is very prominent in her field ,he's still an alcoholic stuck at a certain level financially and on his 4th wife. Obviously these 2 just grew in different directions,but like my brother shes going to blame everyone but herself. And obviously not going to change.

by Anonymousreply 262November 7, 2021 3:36 PM

Someone should tell Alice that that woman is not a "mistress" since the husband left you.

DO keep up, dear.

by Anonymousreply 263November 7, 2021 3:42 PM

This woman is a terrible parent and person. Please don't even suggest she hasn't always been a selfish narcissist. This is not new behavior. She is too practiced at it.

Smartest thing he has probably done in his life is to leave her. Should have done it sooner.

by Anonymousreply 264November 7, 2021 5:17 PM

Eh... he's the on who has spent years in another country while his children were growing up.

by Anonymousreply 265November 7, 2021 5:18 PM

Not a fan but he has a gorgeous smile.

by Anonymousreply 266November 7, 2021 5:21 PM

In their prime, she was the better looking of the two. If she dissolves those fillers and gives up the botox, she can still be the prettier one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267November 7, 2021 5:24 PM

[quote] Eh... he's the on who has spent years in another country while his children were growing up.

Eh, he's the one making the money to support his family. Lots of family have to spend time apart to earn livings.

by Anonymousreply 268November 7, 2021 5:26 PM

And he couldn't bring the family with him? It's not like she was WORKING in LA.

by Anonymousreply 269November 7, 2021 5:29 PM

Alice en Francais.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270November 7, 2021 5:30 PM

I have no idea if the family wanted to be relocated for short periods of time. There is such as thing as school and stability in keeping a home in one place. There are any number of other factors involved when you have children. I always thought the Jolie Pitts were nuts for dragging those kids all over the world just for their work schedules.

Let's be real, this isn't really about location filming. If he wanted to stay with her he would have. I suspect before they had kids she tried to keep him on a short leash. Maybe even after. When you have to coerce a guy to marry you with some ultimatum then you should be smart enough to know it may not last.

Nothing excuses her behavior. Nothing. Using her kids in this battle is unforgiveable.

by Anonymousreply 271November 7, 2021 5:38 PM

Mom may need medication andor detox. Her anger is justified, the rampages online and IRL? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 272November 7, 2021 5:50 PM

Divorce lawyer in California here, and while nothing about this is good for the kids, including outbursts and venting on or off social media, I can say the woman with children suffers the most, financially and emotionally if she was a stay-at-home mom. This is true unless the money is so vast the comedown for the wife is not a huge readjustment. But even middle-class moms often have to sell the house and move the kids, which is further trauma to them. The woman is told to go back to work and pay for childcare, which often makes it a wash since her job isn't high-paying. She is no longer insured except for a 6 month cobra extension. The man who has always been off building a career experiences some dip in income initially but that disappears fairly quickly. The impression that a divorced stay at home mom takes the ex to the cleaners is not true, it's not even legal. There is a formula, at least in California, which determines how the money is divided.

by Anonymousreply 273November 7, 2021 5:53 PM

Short periods? His Australian show is on its third or fourth season.

by Anonymousreply 274November 7, 2021 5:54 PM

Those cookies sure smell good, don’t they, Brittany Murphy?

— the dude in the photo at r267

by Anonymousreply 275November 7, 2021 5:54 PM

[Quote] There is such as thing as school and stability in keeping a home in one place.

A house is not a home. For a family to stay together, they have to live together (until the children leave once they've grown).

by Anonymousreply 276November 7, 2021 5:55 PM

Thank you, Ms. Jolie. Please don't hide behind a mere number. You rank so much higher than 276.

by Anonymousreply 277November 7, 2021 6:40 PM

Do straight relationships where the guy is better looking than the woman ever work?

by Anonymousreply 278November 8, 2021 2:20 AM

He has major gay face in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 279November 8, 2021 2:50 AM

I hope she writes a book.

by Anonymousreply 280November 8, 2021 12:33 PM

"It's not easy being me."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281November 8, 2021 12:36 PM

He was awful in The Forsythe Saga.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282November 12, 2021 7:25 PM

she was on daytime British TV yesterday, talking at length and on the verge of tears

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283November 12, 2021 7:34 PM

R283 She's just making him look better and better.

by Anonymousreply 284November 12, 2021 7:41 PM

Lorraine Kelly the actress puts in a great performance in that interview as Lorraine Kelly, the sympathetic and compassionate chat show host.

Poor Alice would have been up at 3am to do that interview, which aired live in the UK at 9am.

Quite hilarious that the sponsored ad that come on just as Alice is breaking down is for Specsavers!

by Anonymousreply 285November 12, 2021 7:45 PM

Don't recognize these people and can't pronounce his names. The wife can use this to restart her acting career, there's interest. Now.

by Anonymousreply 286November 12, 2021 7:50 PM

Alice does have a very good voice.

by Anonymousreply 287November 12, 2021 7:55 PM

Alice's Twitter feed is doxxing "the mistress" as a serial side piece.

by Anonymousreply 288November 12, 2021 8:15 PM

A producer should cast Alice in MEDEA. She could play this shit to the hilt.

by Anonymousreply 289November 12, 2021 8:17 PM

If Desperate Housewives was still going she'd be perfect as Lavinia Asquith-Carmichael, an English woman with a dark and mysterious secret.

by Anonymousreply 290November 12, 2021 8:45 PM

[quote]The wife can use this to restart her acting career, there's interest. Now.

Not until she drops a few.

by Anonymousreply 291November 12, 2021 11:20 PM

R289 Alice will not be employed for a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 292November 12, 2021 11:32 PM

she could do RHOB - they'll come a callin' that's for sure

by Anonymousreply 293November 13, 2021 12:42 AM

sorry RHOBH

by Anonymousreply 294November 13, 2021 12:42 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295November 13, 2021 1:28 AM

Do we have any pics of her original nose?

by Anonymousreply 296November 13, 2021 1:58 AM

Maybe it wasn't her looks than ran him off. Maybe it was her mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 297November 13, 2021 2:17 AM

[quote] He was awful in The Forsythe Saga

Yep. But not as bad as Gina McKee who looked an acted like an albino lizard.

by Anonymousreply 298November 13, 2021 3:33 AM

[quote] IVF pushing 40? I was lucky... but I wish I'd started earlier: British actress ALICE EVANS reveals her struggle to have a baby at 38 - and how her family is now the real life Fantastic Four

OMG can you imagine what a nightmare she must have been. I wonder if they ever had enjoyable sex or if it was fraught with this urgency to get pregnant and seal the deal so he could never leave her and their Fantastic Four Family.

She has quickly become one of the most unlikeable people I've read about.

#FreeLeloal #FreeIola hell with it #FreeThatGuy

by Anonymousreply 299November 13, 2021 3:40 AM

If she wanted to convince him and the world that he absolutely made the right decision in leaving her, she couldn’t have gone about it in a better way.

by Anonymousreply 300November 13, 2021 3:56 AM

She’s so unstable and fragile and needs to get her support from people in real life, not social media. She’ll end up slandering someone and will lose all her money.

by Anonymousreply 301November 13, 2021 4:02 AM

[quote]She’s so unstable and fragile and needs to get her support from people in real life, not social media.

She's obviously every lonely.

Doesn't she at least have a therapist she can talk to?

by Anonymousreply 302November 13, 2021 10:28 AM

If her intent was to lock him down, she wouln't have waited to get pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 303November 13, 2021 11:17 AM

Apparently a similar thing happened in her childhood with her father - no wonder her buttons have been pressed.

by Anonymousreply 304November 13, 2021 11:21 AM

When did her mother die and her sister suicide?

by Anonymousreply 305November 13, 2021 11:27 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306November 13, 2021 1:06 PM

She told an interviewer that she is dating someone, lol. Why bother lying at this point? If she was dating someone, she wouldn’t be sitting around drunk tweeting about a man who moved on a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 307November 13, 2021 1:12 PM

Her divorce settlement funds will go further if she switches from bottles to boxes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308November 13, 2021 1:37 PM

has she admitted to the booze?

I've hardly ever been around alcoholics, I have no experience of them. boy, what I do know is that people who grew up with any of it in their family suffered like HELL.

by Anonymousreply 309November 13, 2021 1:41 PM

[Quote] If she was dating someone, she wouldn’t be sitting around drunk tweeting about a man who moved on a long time ago.

No true. You've never heard of rebounds?

by Anonymousreply 310November 13, 2021 3:24 PM

In the interview she looks like Annette Badland in Angels and Insets m

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311November 13, 2021 3:45 PM

I never look at Perez Hilton but he covers the story so well and he's very sympathetic towards her - whereas DL sees it from both sides, which I think is correct - it takes two to tango and she too has to be responsible for what happened (which is easier to say and see from the outside).

From what I can tell Ioan seems like a nice looking incredibly vain non-entity and from the look of the photos of them together, they were very vain as a couple and her losing her looks repelled him and insulted his own vanity.

by Anonymousreply 312November 13, 2021 4:03 PM

[quote] If her intent was to lock him down, she wouln't have waited to get pregnant.

Who says she "waited"? I will bet anything she tried to get pregnant earlier - maybe not telling him. You don't just all of a sudden need IVF to get pregnant in your 30s unless there is an issue most likely from before.

by Anonymousreply 313November 13, 2021 4:12 PM

This couple is bananas!

by Anonymousreply 314November 13, 2021 4:46 PM

[Quote] You don't just all of a sudden need IVF to get pregnant in your 30s unless there is an issue most likely from before.

Pregnancies over 35 are considered geriatric. No lie.

by Anonymousreply 315November 13, 2021 4:51 PM

My BFF was considered a geriatric patient at 34.

But not what I'm talking about. That term is about treating the pregnancy, not about getting pregnant. Most women can get pregnant in their 30s without IVF.

by Anonymousreply 316November 13, 2021 5:18 PM

She didn’t lose her looks until after he dumped her. She was actually the more attractive one of the two. She just needs to drop the pandemic/separation weight and she”ll be fine. He has such a douchebro face.

by Anonymousreply 317November 13, 2021 5:23 PM

She's been looking odd on red carpets for a while. I presume it's the Los Angeles Wives influence but I guess that's an old fashioned presumption.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318November 13, 2021 5:29 PM

Reading her tweets and Instagram posts is depressing. And a little Betty Broderick-esque

by Anonymousreply 319November 13, 2021 7:06 PM

[quote]I've hardly ever been around alcoholics, I have no experience of them. boy, what I do know is that people who grew up with any of it in their family suffered like HELL.

R309 you sure got that right. Ex was alcoholic. Nuff said

by Anonymousreply 320November 14, 2021 1:44 AM

[quote] Reading her tweets and Instagram posts is depressing. And a little Betty Broderick-esque

That’s what I thought too. I think she’s alienated most of her real life friends - and in fact she said she doesn’t have a circle in LA despite living there for 20 years - and is looking for validation from strangers.

She went for Tamzin Outhwaite on Twitter after Tamzin said “hi” on Ioan’s Insta.

by Anonymousreply 321November 14, 2021 1:49 AM

Tamzin should have known better. Tom Ellis cheated on her and broke up the family.

by Anonymousreply 322November 14, 2021 1:55 AM

nice short video of them in happier times

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323November 14, 2021 7:23 AM

Alice knows that for better or worse her social media antics are going to boost her profile.

Her attack on Tamzin Outhwaite generated an entire article, a confused article admittedly which refers to Ioan as both her ex husband and husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324November 14, 2021 7:30 AM

[quote] Tamzin should have known better. Tom Ellis cheated on her and broke up the family.

Baby, we live in the real world, not in Knott’s Landing.

by Anonymousreply 325November 14, 2021 8:19 AM

There’s no evidence thus far that Ioan had an affair for 3 years as Alice claimed (though, at this point, who would Blame Hume him?). In any case, Tamzin Outhwaite can do what the fuck she likes.

by Anonymousreply 326November 14, 2021 8:26 AM

Oprah would have been onto this STAT.

by Anonymousreply 327November 14, 2021 10:13 AM

She needs to get off social media and take some time out to get herself together.

In the meantime, send the children to spend some extended, quality time with their daddy. I'm sure new pussy will love it.

by Anonymousreply 328November 14, 2021 10:40 AM

She needs to befriend Madonna.

They'd be a total hoot out on the town together.

by Anonymousreply 329November 14, 2021 11:07 AM

My guess is that her bitch husband probably gaslit her for a few years before leaving once he had a new piece in place. She’s understandably bitter after having given up her career to raise the kids. As for not having any friends in LA after having lived there for 20 years, I wouldn’t consider that her shortcoming. LA is a hideous, shallow place and show business doesn’t attract quality people who make good friends.

by Anonymousreply 330November 14, 2021 3:37 PM

R330, what does gaslight here mean? That he may have been trying to work out whether to leave his marriage or not? You think he didn't know how she'd behave and how that could damage others including their children?

She has shown what she is. She is a manipulator and those people lie and themselves gaslight others.

I cannot believe anyone is defending this woman's behavior. Marriages/relationships end. It happens. It's not the end of the world unless you have some narcissistic need to control all the people in your life for the rest of their lives. I worry for her children.

by Anonymousreply 331November 14, 2021 9:02 PM

[quote] As for not having any friends in LA after having lived there for 20 years, I wouldn’t consider that her shortcoming. LA is a hideous, shallow place and show business doesn’t attract quality people who make good friends.

Um, she’s in show business herself, and has tried and failed to keep her career going.

by Anonymousreply 332November 15, 2021 9:17 AM

[quote]As for not having any friends in LA after having lived there for 20 years, I wouldn’t consider that her shortcoming. LA is a hideous, shallow place and show business doesn’t attract quality people who make good friends.

you can find good people anywhere - and yes, even in L.A.

by Anonymousreply 333November 15, 2021 9:22 AM

[quote]That he may have been trying to work out whether to leave his marriage or not? You think he didn't know how she'd behave and how that could damage others including their children?

If he was so worried he wouldn't have done what he did in the way he did it.

To say "I don't love you anymore" to someone as unstable as she is and then abandon her and the children and then reveal to her his mistress by posting a photo in Instagram of them laughing together was further putting the cat amongst the pigeons.

by Anonymousreply 334November 15, 2021 9:27 AM

The latest tweet:

HE IOAN! HEY Bianca whatsisname!

You must be crashing back from a huge cokeparty by now;

Anyway writing here cos I know you read i. There have been health issues with both the girls + ESPECIALlY with Gloria but we're not sure yet.

Don't call us.

We're disgusted with you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335November 15, 2021 9:30 AM

[quote] To say "I don't love you anymore" to someone as unstable as she is and then abandon her and the children and then reveal to her his mistress by posting a photo in Instagram of them laughing together was further putting the cat amongst the pigeons.

Yes you do. He did everything that someone wanting to separate is supposed to do. Tell the spouse you no longer want to remain married, sleep separately in the same house, find alternative accomodation, move out.

He went public with his new partner over 9 months after he filed for divorce.

She is entirely in the wrong here.

by Anonymousreply 336November 15, 2021 9:36 AM

It seems her followers/fangurls are disappointed in the latest tweet above. They took her side and now they're disappointed because they think she's "better than this" - well, clearly, she's not.

[quote]Tanya Claude - Alice, I wrote the other night to you. Hope you remember. Take this down lovely girl. And then breathe. This will be okay, you Will be okay. But take this down, because you are better than this, and better than both of them. Sending love Red heart

[quote]louise shields -Alice, you need to take this down lovely. Bringing up drugs is a no go, even if it is true, you can get into legal difficulty with this and it’s the last thing you need. Your girls need you xxxx

[quote]Katy Nicholas -Alice, you’re better than this. I know you’re angry but you have to be careful. You are a warrior for speaking out and so many women are sharing their stories… but you have to be the better person in this.

by Anonymousreply 337November 15, 2021 9:37 AM

It's desperately sad to think there's no one willing to stage an intervention, take her phone and lock her out of her Twitter account for 72 hours.

This tweet is so sad.

[quote]Omg you have NO IDEA how much better this make me feel. I have had nobody to turn to for so long. Lorraine you are the BEST. Loudly crying face 'Clearly in a lot of pain' Lorraine Kelly supports Alice Evans amid split from husband

Lorraine Kelly is so notoriously insincere she won a famous tax case arguing that Lorraine Kelly the tv presenter is in effect a role played by Lorraine Kelly the actress who pretends to take an interest in her interview subjects.

by Anonymousreply 338November 15, 2021 9:50 AM

She deleted the drug accusing tweet @ r335 - lucky I copied and pasted it for DL.

by Anonymousreply 339November 15, 2021 9:59 AM

Just so you know, the kids are sick. Don’t call. What a nut job.

by Anonymousreply 340November 15, 2021 12:29 PM

I'm starting to agree with the person who said this could be a Betty Broderick situation in the making.

by Anonymousreply 341November 15, 2021 2:03 PM

Why do I love watching people melt down?

by Anonymousreply 342November 15, 2021 3:08 PM

I suggested in a very nice non-snarky way, that she talk to a therapist, under a recent post - mine was the first message - she completely ignored it and went onto respond to masses of other posts. Wonder why. Maybe she's anti-therapists. She should be seeing someone on a daily basis, quite frankly.

by Anonymousreply 343November 15, 2021 3:34 PM

[quote]Why do I love watching people melt down?

you're innately cruel?

by Anonymousreply 344November 15, 2021 3:35 PM

[quote] Who says she "waited"? I will bet anything she tried to get pregnant earlier - maybe not telling him. You don't just all of a sudden need IVF to get pregnant in your 30s unless there is an issue most likely from before.

She didn't just go out and get IVF. There's an established criteria in America for IVF. A woman has to try to get pregnant for a year. If she's unsuccessful she goes to a fertility doctor and they do a workup to determine if there's a physical reason the woman isn't getting pregnant or if the man has a physical reason preventing the woman from getting pregnant. I think she said she had very few eggs. So they did IVF

by Anonymousreply 345November 15, 2021 7:25 PM

Hi, Alice at r344

by Anonymousreply 346November 15, 2021 9:55 PM

R345, that's what I said. She had these problems before. They didn't just happen because she waited until she was in her 30s to try to have a baby.

by Anonymousreply 347November 15, 2021 9:57 PM

What problems? Reproductive?

by Anonymousreply 348November 15, 2021 10:03 PM

Helloooooo . . . yes the issue we were discussing was her complaining about waiting too long to try to get pregnant and the IVF.

by Anonymousreply 349November 15, 2021 10:31 PM

Team Alice. But that gal needs a social media break!

by Anonymousreply 350November 15, 2021 11:22 PM

^ No one but straight women are Team Alice.

by Anonymousreply 351November 16, 2021 12:41 AM

[quote] No one but straight women are Team Alice.

i think even they are abandoning ship.

This situation is the product of TWO people.

by Anonymousreply 352November 16, 2021 2:57 PM

Straight women aren't necessarily team Alice, stay-at-home moms more likely are. Lots of straight women hate the latter for making them feel guilty about depositing their own spawn in daycare or for not having kids at all.

by Anonymousreply 353November 16, 2021 3:06 PM

Alice is a total bitch. There is no excuse for her behavior. That Ioan was able to break away from her seems a minor miracle. She is now threatening suicide.

by Anonymousreply 354November 16, 2021 3:51 PM

go to 2:50 and see how he describes proposing to her or rather her proposing to him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355November 16, 2021 4:15 PM

R354=minimally talented Welsh actor hoping to avoid alimony. (Hothead estranged wife assisting in this endeavor.)

by Anonymousreply 356November 16, 2021 4:15 PM

He really doesn't have much personality. He's a wet little man. She totally overpowered him.

My mother was like this with my step-father. Finally he found someone else and told her to fuck-off. The worm turned as a friend of mine said. My mother was just angry it wasn't her who found someone first.

by Anonymousreply 357November 16, 2021 4:20 PM

It's a creepy engagement story. When you have to do that after 7 years you should realize he doesn't really love you or not enough to commit to you. He just felt pressured to get married. I wonder if she "enlisted" his parents in putting the pressure on him. Women pull those tricks and the next thing you know your father or mother is telling you that you'll be a better man if you marry her, "you'll see, my son, your 'love' will deepen once you are married blah blah blah.

The way some people manipulate others is so creepy. I know I sound harsh but I don't feel sorry for her because when the victims of manipulators finally break free the manipulator attacks them and tries to destroy them.

by Anonymousreply 358November 16, 2021 4:27 PM

"The way some people manipulate others is so creepy. I know I sound harsh but I don't feel sorry for her because when the victims of manipulators finally break free the manipulator attacks them and tries to destroy them."

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 359November 16, 2021 4:28 PM

How is his weird-ass name pronounced?

by Anonymousreply 360November 16, 2021 4:31 PM

[quote]How is his weird-ass name pronounced?

YO-ANN- GRIFF-ITH

by Anonymousreply 361November 16, 2021 4:51 PM

Here's Yo-Ann talking about his wife's social media addiction at 1:45

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362November 16, 2021 4:53 PM

someone should send her a link to this thread - she'd be posting in no time

She's very pro-gay in a very matter of fact way - so are many Hollywood actresses, so nothing unusual about that.

by Anonymousreply 363November 16, 2021 4:59 PM

What a fantastic idea, R363! Tell some frau loon with a following of other frau loons all about DL. What could possibly go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 364November 16, 2021 5:03 PM

Finally found someone else? After 20 years? Nah. He was likely the typical actor, fucking someone different on every set. Maybe she was too. But she became a mother. He's spent so much time away on sets that he's never had to change his mindset. And she understandably can't let go of her idea of a family unit. I understand why she wants to end him down but she's the one drinking the poison.

by Anonymousreply 365November 16, 2021 5:06 PM

R358 My brother told me that straight guys know pretty early on if they're thinking things like marriage. If they're not, they'll stay with a woman until a better option comes along.

by Anonymousreply 366November 16, 2021 8:34 PM

That doesn't account for two children, not to mention the IVF. Ioan got to have his cake and eat it too. We'll see how Gaga fares.

by Anonymousreply 367November 16, 2021 8:37 PM

Drunk tweeting?

by Anonymousreply 368November 16, 2021 11:36 PM

yes, I think so, R368

by Anonymousreply 369November 16, 2021 11:38 PM

I think that’s just her

by Anonymousreply 370November 18, 2021 9:21 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371November 18, 2021 10:50 AM

She’s definitely on the sauce and pills, typical 40 LA wife/ex actresses diet. Kids will be in therapy and druggies if she doesn’t cut the shit slagging him off publicly. This isn’t for anyone to consume but them to handle. Maybe she isn’t pretty and young and thin anymore so she’s going crazy over it and he loves a younger fitter bird to be with (he’s so vain) BUT marriages break up and I’m sure it’s not solely over losing your looks. Alice seems mentally unstable and possible alcoholism is raging and manic depressive. That’s dangerous when you are around kids. Also heard she fucked around with a late teen on some shite CW Vampire show she was in ages ago whilst still married , anyone have deets?

by Anonymousreply 372November 18, 2021 12:23 PM

R372 if she's alcoholic and mixing that with antidepressants that is surely a recipe for a nightmare.

If that is the case I'm surprised he stuck around long as he did and dont blame him in the slightest for bailing. Cohabiting with an alcoholic mixing booze with antidepressants is a living hell, and would explain his comment in the story OP posted "Thank you for making me smile again." because you sure as fuck dont do much smiling when you are in the middle of that fuckery

by Anonymousreply 373November 18, 2021 1:30 PM

[Quote] If that is the case I'm surprised he stuck around long as he did

He's spent most of his life away on film sets. His life is all image.

by Anonymousreply 374November 18, 2021 3:16 PM

She alluded to his cocaine use, so he is likely just as annoying as her…just in a different way.

by Anonymousreply 375November 18, 2021 6:27 PM

Puleeze. She is so OTT I would question her ability to parent those children. She is also actively and viciously committing parental alienation.

Sorry but there is no defense for her behavior. She is just a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 376November 18, 2021 6:30 PM

Yo, Griff!

by Anonymousreply 377November 18, 2021 6:32 PM

Yo! R377, I cannot believe I finally made it out. Working on an escape plan for the kids and pets.

by Anonymousreply 378November 18, 2021 6:35 PM

[quote] She alluded to his cocaine use, so he is likely just as annoying as her…just in a different way.

The fact that you would believe ANYTHING controversial she tweets is proof you’re a straight woman.

by Anonymousreply 379November 18, 2021 9:00 PM

They were both friendly with Piers Morgan. THAT shows that both are not to be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 380November 18, 2021 9:01 PM

People like this bitch just snap and go off on one person after they leave them. She's always been unhinged, Gruffudd just finally got fed up with it. No one goes from kind, stable, etc to what this bitch is doing. She was just doing it about people other than him, to his face and with her friends, who are also obviously sick of her shit and no longer listening to her blather otherwise she'd still be unloading her batshittery onto them and not social media.

by Anonymousreply 381November 18, 2021 9:06 PM

Finally, after twenty years? No, their relationship was probably always superficial but once the kids arrived, it was harder to convince themselves that their relationship was real.

by Anonymousreply 382November 18, 2021 9:12 PM

R380 wrong, Ioan’s connection to Piers is that Alice is BFFs with Piers Morgan’s second wife.

by Anonymousreply 383November 19, 2021 3:12 AM

[quote] Puleeze. She is so OTT I would question her ability to parent those children. She is also actively and viciously committing parental alienation.

He doesn't care about his kids. He barely sees them. He's already working on starting a new family with that skanky looking mistress of his. She's a crazy bitch too. She's been stalking the wife's Instagram account for over 2 years. How insane is that? Either they've been having an affair the whole time or she was stalking him and his wife. This chick will be pregnant any day now

by Anonymousreply 384November 19, 2021 3:47 AM

^ Hi Alice

by Anonymousreply 385November 19, 2021 4:26 AM

R385, I can see why he left her, but you have to admit that girlfriend is creepy as hell. Who knows what other creepy things she's done?

It's not every day a man leaves his wife for his stalker

by Anonymousreply 386November 19, 2021 9:38 AM

[quote]I can't sleep AGAIN, so I am committing masochism by reading the Mail Online comments [bold](my god you guys are sick. And thick as hell!) [/bold] But occasionally there is a person with brains. With critical thinking. It's such a relief.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387November 19, 2021 6:19 PM

R302 Therapists have never helped anyone. A therapist should stick both fists in your cunt. Hope she has huge hands.

by Anonymousreply 388November 19, 2021 6:22 PM

^ could never be helped by a therapist - too far gone

by Anonymousreply 389November 19, 2021 7:02 PM

Therapists. AA. Fuck em both. Neither has worked. Both are fraudulent.

by Anonymousreply 390November 19, 2021 8:36 PM

[quote]He's already working on starting a new family with that skanky looking mistress of his. She's a crazy bitch too. She's been stalking the wife's Instagram account for over 2 years. How insane is that? Either they've been having an affair the whole time or she was stalking him and his wife.

Alice Evans IS Francine Fishpaw

by Anonymousreply 391November 19, 2021 8:42 PM

She needs to do something new. Date Bobby Trendy or something.

by Anonymousreply 392November 19, 2021 8:42 PM

[quote][R302] Therapists have never helped anyone. A therapist should stick both fists in your cunt. Hope she has huge hands.

The village loony has joined the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 393November 20, 2021 12:13 AM

They are/were all very into cocaine. The production became a joke because I of how hard people partied.

One dat Ioan cane home and told me he’d bought 24g of coke with a friend, and then the pandemic came and he had to leave it behind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394November 27, 2021 12:34 AM

She types like I do when I’m drunk, misspelling simple words. I hope someone is checking in on the kids.

by Anonymousreply 395November 27, 2021 12:39 AM

Enough. This thread now bores me.

by Anonymousreply 396November 28, 2021 3:56 PM

They both sound like cunts.

by Anonymousreply 397November 28, 2021 3:58 PM

All DLers are cunts the size of planet Jupiter.

by Anonymousreply 398November 28, 2021 4:08 PM

[quote]Enough. This thread now bores me.

Stupid idiot. Gurl, bye

by Anonymousreply 399November 28, 2021 4:41 PM

"Gurl"

That explains your brain damage.

by Anonymousreply 400November 28, 2021 4:56 PM

[quote]Enough. This thread now bores me.

You could always stop reading it, or even block it.

by Anonymousreply 401November 28, 2021 5:49 PM

My responsibilities are greater than yours.

I cannot STOP reading it.

by Anonymousreply 402November 28, 2021 6:00 PM

I am still enjoying this thread and hope it continues.

by Anonymousreply 403November 29, 2021 8:02 AM

I like this thread too. Has she slowed down on posting?

by Anonymousreply 404November 29, 2021 3:34 PM

I saw her interview on GMA or one of those morning shows the other day. My god she’s not very articulate. Frumpy looking thing.

by Anonymousreply 405December 3, 2021 8:26 AM

not able to follow her train of thought

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406December 4, 2021 9:06 AM

Already deleted.

by Anonymousreply 407December 4, 2021 9:26 AM

Her “Ioan Took Cocaine!1!!!” sounds like deflection. What’s her excuse for her behaviour?

by Anonymousreply 408December 4, 2021 11:34 AM

3.30 am. Wide awake Deleted sad posts because apparently fictitious ‘judges’ are biased against women showing legit human stress

It’s fine. I love doing it. Even with no gas and odd shoes. But add the crazy emails from Ioan’s attorney popping up on my phone snd it’s too much

by Anonymousreply 409December 4, 2021 11:38 AM

I forgot that Ioan appeared in Glee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410December 5, 2021 3:55 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411December 5, 2021 4:48 PM

Alice is already getting liquored up! Those kids of theirs are eating pop-tarts and Cheese-Wiz for dinner (again) while Mommy's off SPEAKIG HER TRUTH on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 412December 5, 2021 5:35 PM

why would his lawyers directly contact her?

by Anonymousreply 413December 5, 2021 6:43 PM

To threaten her in order to stop her posting about his coke exploits, for one?

by Anonymousreply 414December 5, 2021 6:44 PM

Put the ex-wife on RHOBH.

She would be ratings gold.

by Anonymousreply 415December 5, 2021 6:46 PM

Cease & desist or be sued, R413

by Anonymousreply 416December 5, 2021 6:48 PM

Does she live in the valley?

by Anonymousreply 417December 5, 2021 6:50 PM

I can't work out where they live. Looks like a normal suburban street not a compound in Malibu.

by Anonymousreply 418December 5, 2021 6:55 PM

I can't imagine the relief he must feel that she is out of his life - as much as possible. Her craziness did not just start up when he left her. That isn't how people are.

by Anonymousreply 419December 5, 2021 7:09 PM

[quote]I can't imagine the relief he must feel that she is out of his life

But she's not out of his life and he looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights. I don't think he's feeling any "relief".

by Anonymousreply 420December 5, 2021 7:20 PM

Baby steps, R420, baby steps.

Hey! R420 cool!

by Anonymousreply 421December 5, 2021 7:28 PM

[quote]Her craziness did not just start up when he left her. That isn't how people are.

Gotta question that a bit. I can't help but notice people ARE contradictory and unpredictable. You don't always know what someone is going to do when they have their life upended. She's drunk tweeting, could be worse. I've seen it worse.

by Anonymousreply 422December 5, 2021 7:44 PM

She had that road rage incident in the parking lot a long time ago.

She’s crazy. She used to young and crazy which is hot to straight guys. Not she’s old and crazy and it’s not pretty.

by Anonymousreply 423December 5, 2021 9:13 PM

It wasn't a road rage accident, you liar. Some bitch hit her in a parking lot

by Anonymousreply 424December 6, 2021 2:06 AM

[quote] I can't work out where they live. Looks like a normal suburban street not a compound in Malibu.

They live in a basic house in Weho

by Anonymousreply 425December 6, 2021 2:09 AM

This dude has never had so much media attention in his entire life. The paps never gave a damn about him before.

by Anonymousreply 426December 6, 2021 3:10 AM

Cos he was so boring, R426.

Can't imagine all this is doing his career any good.

by Anonymousreply 427December 6, 2021 4:49 AM

R424 hi Alice. You know that’s what happened. Still triggered that you don’t have an SVU?

Go get some therapy, look after your kids, tough grass.

Go with God.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428December 6, 2021 6:10 AM

SUV, hon.

by Anonymousreply 429December 6, 2021 6:13 AM

Olivia Benson will be knocking on her door soon enough if these rants continue.

by Anonymousreply 430December 6, 2021 7:17 AM

Can anyone else smell frau in here?

by Anonymousreply 431December 6, 2021 10:58 AM

Ioan, we love you long time!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432December 6, 2021 2:27 PM

This will be like Mia Farrow/Woody Allen all over again. Waiting for the abuse allegations to happen.

by Anonymousreply 433December 6, 2021 8:15 PM

Wow Hell really does hath no fury like a frau scorned.

by Anonymousreply 434December 6, 2021 8:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435December 8, 2021 1:42 PM

He wants joint custody so he want have to pay as much.

by Anonymousreply 436December 8, 2021 1:56 PM

If the camera was a little bit higher she would look a little bit better but still insane.

by Anonymousreply 437December 8, 2021 1:57 PM

Or he wants joint custody to try to limit the damage she is inflicting on them. She is an out of control, attention seeking-at-any-cost, terrible parent at this point.

by Anonymousreply 438December 8, 2021 1:59 PM

[quote] She is ranting that her ex and his girlfriend want the kids, and saying they won’t love them as much as her

She will do serious harm to herself.

by Anonymousreply 439December 8, 2021 2:48 PM

It's true child support is based partly on how often the paying parent has the children. I know a guy who found the minimum amount of time he can take the kids with the maximum reduction in child support. Then he leaves them with nannies sometimes which seems like a wash. Gruffeld will be paying alimony so he's likely doing what he can to cut expenses. I think he loves his kids but this is going to get much, much worse, I'm outta here.

by Anonymousreply 440December 8, 2021 3:23 PM

Has she tried baby talk?

by Anonymousreply 441December 8, 2021 3:46 PM

yes she tried that, r4, she said "do you still wuv me?"

by Anonymousreply 442December 8, 2021 4:45 PM

sorry r441 not r4, sorry r4

by Anonymousreply 443December 8, 2021 4:46 PM

you know who is giving her advice? piers morgan and his wife, celia. The wife is Alice's best friend

It would be just like piece of shit piers to be the one who told the Daily Mail all about this in the first place. He's gaslighting her

by Anonymousreply 444December 9, 2021 2:30 AM

"Wow Hell really does hath no fury like a frau scorned."

Actually, nothing worse than a straight man being scorned. They'd all be dead.

by Anonymousreply 445December 10, 2021 3:17 AM

she posted a really weird Insta today - probably deleted by now

by Anonymousreply 446December 10, 2021 2:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447January 15, 2022 2:12 PM

Alice Evans will read about the new girlfriend having MS and become a paraplegic.

"I lost my husband and the use of my legs. Read about my long road to recovery only in Take A Break"

by Anonymousreply 448January 15, 2022 2:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449January 15, 2022 3:23 PM

Hopefully a friend or family member is staging an intervention.

by Anonymousreply 450January 15, 2022 3:27 PM

his lawyers told her to STFU.

by Anonymousreply 451January 15, 2022 3:49 PM

[quote] Hopefully a friend or family member is staging an intervention.

She’s estranged from most of them except for her brother. And she managed to make no friends in LA in the decade she has lived there.

by Anonymousreply 452January 21, 2022 12:05 PM

She’s used up. Face it, fish have a very short shelf-life. You can’t expect men to be sexually interested in them after that’s over. After 30, the fish is old and dried up. Her pussy is a cavernous, stinking gape, constantly emitting noxious stinkfish fumes. She should become a Lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 453January 21, 2022 12:17 PM

[quote]After 30, the fish is old and dried up. Her pussy is a cavernous, stinking gape, constantly emitting noxious stinkfish fumes. She should become a Lesbian.

Lesbians don't mind "cavernous, stinking gapes, constantly emitting noxious stinkfish fumes"?

by Anonymousreply 454January 21, 2022 1:09 PM

No. Lesbians enjoy that shit. The smellier the pussy, the better.

by Anonymousreply 455January 22, 2022 10:43 AM

I've just blocked the misogynist at R453 and R4557

Absolutely no need for that disgusting misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 456January 22, 2022 10:53 AM

R456= man-hating Lesbian

by Anonymousreply 457January 22, 2022 11:15 AM

“After 30, the fish is old and dried up. Her pussy is a cavernous, stinking gape, constantly emitting noxious stinkfish fumes. “

Are you talking about you ass? You must be, you’re defensively projecting a little too hard.

by Anonymousreply 458January 22, 2022 2:28 PM

I thought Erna was dead

by Anonymousreply 459January 22, 2022 2:53 PM

Parts are, hench the stench r459.

by Anonymousreply 460January 22, 2022 3:16 PM

R453’s rectal prolapse has made him crabby.

by Anonymousreply 461January 22, 2022 4:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462February 16, 2022 8:30 PM

My god, her texts to him are quite mental.

[quote]It' embarrassing now that everybody is telling me you are done. That nobody wants to [employ] you. That Dom West is at the top of the lists because he 'did the right thing'. And by the way it doesn't matter what is really going on in the relationship, for god's sake. It's about appearances. Jesus Christ think of Cary grant and Rock Hudson. Why on EARTH do you think Tom Cruise and John Travolta went to such extents? I'm increasingly angry that you have sabotaged your career. Insanely angry. I GAVE UP my career for this. And you throw it away because you feel a stronger connection to [your parents] than you do to your own brethren? It's just o confusing. . . You KNOW your Mum is a mental case. Why on earth do you want to give up everything we've established for the sake of somebody who doesn't even love you?'

[quote]Your face and body now look hideous to me. I am starting on dating apps ( not had the balls to actually go live yet) because I want to find a man who really loves me after being deprived of that for 20 whole years. I am convinced I still have time, and my personality will shine through. I have no idea why the hell I fell in love with you. Biggest mistake if my life. ( except for the kids)'

What lengths did Tom Cruise and John Travolta go to? With the mention of Cary Grant and Rock Hudson too..... is she suggesting he's gay and it's a marriage of convenience?

And what did Dominic West do that was "the right thing?" Shagging Lily James?

Mental bitch.

by Anonymousreply 463February 16, 2022 8:38 PM

her face is bruised in the pics, fall down blackout drunk or getting into fistfights with strangers? I followed her on Twitter, the account has been dormant. his lawyer had her shut that shit down and rightly so. She has a right to be angry and express her rage, just not on social media platforms.

by Anonymousreply 464February 16, 2022 8:51 PM

In one, she referred to his new girlfriend Bianca Wallace as a 'vixen' with his 'nuts' in her 'veneers'

by Anonymousreply 465February 16, 2022 9:08 PM

[quote]her face is bruised in the pics, fall down blackout drunk or getting into fistfights with strangers?

Apparently she fell running up the stairs in heels.

£30 for Alice to read a message out. Seems a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466February 16, 2022 9:21 PM

Drinking may be responsible for her marital problems and poor judgment in her aim to destroy her husband's career. She admits to being broke, so why fuck up his ability to earn and risk jeopardizing her divorce settlement.

by Anonymousreply 467February 16, 2022 9:35 PM

She's crazier than a shithouse rat, but she's got spunk. Some of her little quips are hilarious. Ioan has always seemed like a pompous git.

by Anonymousreply 468February 16, 2022 10:00 PM

So she wants us to believe that she wears heels in the house (when she fell) but slippers in almost every photo out in public?

by Anonymousreply 469February 16, 2022 11:57 PM

God, I hate fish.

by Anonymousreply 470February 17, 2022 1:14 AM

R463 It certain sounds like that, but she also says that his gf has his "nuts in her veneers" and she previously accused him of sleeping with his current girlfriend before he left her [Evans].

I think she's just throwing everything she can at him to see what sticks.

The first time I ever heard of Alice Evans was some tweet she made where she compared Bernie Sanders supporters to rapists. I know Sanders isn't popular on DL, but that doesn't make that statement any less insane.

by Anonymousreply 471February 17, 2022 4:39 PM

Mom's a whackjob and Dad's in a midlife crisis. His new girlfriend is a low-rent Charlotte Kirk.

Any wild animals to raise the kids?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472February 17, 2022 7:49 PM

In the right lighting, Meredith Baxter can play in the Alice Eve Story!

by Anonymousreply 473February 17, 2022 7:57 PM

This winter on Lifetime

Nuts in Her Veneers - portrait of a (marriage) breakdown

by Anonymousreply 474February 17, 2022 8:00 PM

[quote]In the right lighting, Meredith Baxter can play in the Alice Eve Story!

Alice Eve will be FURIOUS that people are mistaking her for Alice Evans.

by Anonymousreply 475February 17, 2022 8:18 PM

[quote] What lengths did Tom Cruise and John Travolta go to? With the mention of Cary Grant and Rock Hudson too..... is she suggesting he's gay and it's a marriage of convenience?

They stayed married to women despite being gay and unhappily married. She’s saying their fraud of a marriage could continue for the sake of his career.

[quote]And what did Dominic West do that was "the right thing?" Shagging Lily James?

The photo ops outside his house with his wealthy aristocrat wife. He fucked around, came back to his wife, and got a role in The Crown. Alice is denying her behaviour in social media has had any negative effect on Ioan’s reputation

Alice Evans is convinced that the only reason Ioan could have left her is because he met a new woman, that his departure had nothing to do with living her charming self for 20 years and he had it.

by Anonymousreply 476February 19, 2022 5:25 AM

There's a more active discussion about the Evans Gruffudd family here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477February 19, 2022 7:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!