Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Official 6/16/2022 Jan. 6th hearings viewing thread

It's on!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2022 5:41 PM

Why?

by Anonymousreply 1June 16, 2022 5:05 PM

Where's my stories?

by Anonymousreply 2June 16, 2022 5:05 PM

Oh, c'mon... I'm done. You incompetents enjoy the show...

by Anonymousreply 3June 16, 2022 5:06 PM

I know we should both deplore and fear Liz Cheney but I always feel like shit gets real whenever she starts talking. The Dems try really hard, but Cheney owns don't fuck around.

She reminds me of a line I read once: When Gary Cooper comes on the screen, you know he's got balls. When Gable does, you can hear them clacking together.

by Anonymousreply 4June 16, 2022 5:26 PM

R3, the US will be done because of people like you ignoring what's happening.

by Anonymousreply 5June 16, 2022 5:26 PM

This judge should be an Emmy nom!

by Anonymousreply 6June 16, 2022 5:26 PM

Congratulations on being the third thread on this hearing, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2022 5:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!