Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Joe Locke interview

Loads of talk about being gay – including an interesting tidbit about having to unfriend everyone he knows well on IG, because some of his friends started getting thousands of friend requests from randos – but zilch about his one & only love, Sebastian.

Joe Locke: ‘I’d love to play the first queer Disney prince or Marvel superhero’

"No matter what you were like at 18, you weren’t as cool as Joe Locke. Even if you strip back the chic clothes, the even chicer hotels, and his lead role in Netflix’s latest queer smash Heartstopper, it’s doubtful you knew how to articulate yourself the way he does. It’s clear he’s still settling into fame and adulthood but, if you’d shot into the spotlight at the same time as being able to drink legally, you wouldn’t wear it half as well.

Our interview takes place on the same day as Brighton Beach House’s opening, an almost cartoonishly perfect summer day without a cloud in the sky. He is thoughtful and self-deprecating, funny and arch, and is currently very excited for an evening of drinking Picantes. When I was 18, getting drunk by the beach meant White Lightning and someone’s stomach getting pumped, so I’m thrilled the youth of today have learnt better than we did.

But Locke has not lived a cosmopolitan life. He grew up on the Isle of Man (though Douglas, the island’s hub, was just made a city this year). Life as a Manx boy, says Joe, was ‘incredibly safe and sheltered’. His mum would never worry if he was out late at night, and he spent most of his time ‘with friends, making dens, being in nature’.

While his generation are universally well equipped on navigating sexuality thanks to social media, and growing up gay, he says, wasn’t too big a deal at school, the Isle of Man’s policies on it have not always been as forward-thinking. ‘Whenever you order something from Amazon [to the Isle of Man], you always add an extra day on for delivery,’ explains Locke. ‘It’s like that, but with society as well.’ The island only legalised homosexuality in 1992, after the British government insisted or else be taken to the EU court of human rights. While things have improved – they legalised gay marriage not long after the rest of Britain – there is still not full parity: The Isle of Man has not repealed the ban on gay men donating blood the way the mainland has, something Joe fought for passionately during a recent junior parliament day at school.

Before Heartstopper, the biggest role Locke had was playing Oliver for two weeks at Douglas’s beautiful old Victorian theatre, The Gaiety. Then, in 2021, a family friend flagged that Heartstopper was casting. Locke had friends who loved the books, ‘so I read them all in one night and I was like... I need this part. I will pay anyone off to get this.’ (He didn’t, he asked me to clarify). So, he sent off his headshot and got asked to attend the first of a series of Zoom auditions.

After meetings with the director and casting director, Locke was asked to do a ‘chemistry read’ with Kit Connor, who went on to play Nick to Locke’s Charlie. How, I had to ask, does a chemistry read – designed to see how people mesh together – work over Zoom? Locke has no idea, especially because ‘it was the episode three scene when they kiss for the first time’, which involves the deeply Zoom-antagonistic combination of a kiss, followed by a silence, followed by a kiss. As weird as it may have been, they smashed it, and he was flown over to Windsor for an in-person audition.

Because it was during lockdown, the cost of doing so was his parents moving out of their house so Locke could isolate with their dog. His audition was on Wednesday, and by Friday he got a call from his agent. He re-enacts the deep breathing he did when he saw the phone buzz, knowing ‘this is the phone call that might change my life’. Luckily, it did: he celebrated, alone, with a Domino’s pizza (dropped off at the end of the driveway, of course).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194June 21, 2022 7:31 AM

Manx boys don't have tails.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2022 8:10 PM

He could play the first gay Muppet.

I don’t know about Disney princes and Marvel heroes.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2022 8:22 PM

He could play Bert in a live adaptation of Bert & Ernie.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2022 8:23 PM

He comes across as arrogant in interviews and isn't cute, maybe he'll grow into his looks. I would however love to fuck his boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2022 2:17 PM

R6 I don’t think he’s arrogant, he just sounds like any other self-absorbed teenager

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2022 4:34 PM

I have started preferring kit over Joe, at least he doesn't have a stick far up his arse. I was team Joe all along, geez all he does is say shit that benifits him in future. If he gives this gay prince statement, begging for industry to cast him if they ever plan to make one. His "I wanna be in a musical" "heartstopper bake off when" gives me second hand embarassment not gonna lie.

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2022 9:38 PM

I'm thinking Joe Locke cam win in terms of looks in the future if not in acting.

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2022 12:55 PM

I don’t mind that he’s honest about wanting more work. But he does go on and on. He’s overexposed right now, to me at least.

On the other side, I think he’s very attractive. But I have a thing for skinny, dark haired twinks.

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2022 1:00 PM

[Quote] At first, the cast ‘felt like when you start a new school: there’s that awkward few days where you’re finding the dynamics, but then as soon as that ice is broken we all got on so well.’

Where does bagging Bash fall in the timeline?

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2022 1:05 PM

If Susan Boyle and Simon Cowell had an illegitimate baby...

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2022 1:16 PM

Stop trying to make this toothless gargoyle happen.

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2022 1:23 PM

I’m not gona lie, I like Joe but I don’t think he’s doing himself any favours using instagram & twitter to solely promote himself & HS. He’s gone from a relatable 18 year old, sharing bits of his life with his mates/boyfriend to someone who seems to think he’s so famous he cannot possibly use social media anymore because ‘privacy’. I don’t think it is arrogance but it somewhat comes across like that. It’s also making him really boring to follow. But I’m sure when HS starts filming again, we’ll get endless selfies & videos of just how much silliness & fun they are having to drum up interest again. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2022 1:29 PM

I think the smartest thing for all of them would be to totally give over social media management to a team who can advise them on not just boundaries but also when to share something personal. Looking at Tom Holland’s feed for example, there’s not a tonne about his personal life or anything but he shares non-editorial pictures of himself, occasional childhood videos, etc. it makes people feel more engaged and less like they’re following a promo account. Even if he wants to keep his family and Bash out of photos, pictures they take of him back in IOM or Instagram stories of what he’s watching on TV or anything would help Look more authentic. Agree with R14 that it’s not arrogance but it is mismanagement of social media at the moment

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2022 1:35 PM

R11 Joe looked absolutely in love in the behind the scenes vlogs, I don’t think he’s had a boyfriend before Sebastian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2022 1:38 PM

Bullshit, r14. You're just salty that Joe and much of the cast are no longer giving you your HS social media fix.

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2022 4:00 PM

Well, no. Really incorrect R17. I’m 31, married, have kids (also gay hence why I’m on this site). I’m a director of social media marketing (brands, not people but they aren’t that different) for a large marketing brand. I really enjoyed HS as a lesbian who had a really hard life in her teens. And I became quite interested in the actors. But my current curiosity with them is their social media presence due to my job. They are interesting to analyse & currently, I think Joe is being very boring & offering a severe lack of engagement. Im not sure why is being presumably advised to keep his instagram for promo only when he’s 18 & off the back of his first gig. Seems a peculiar PR move.

As for HS, it was a lovely show. Very sweet & fairytale like. I preferred Young Royals & Skam for recent queer coming of age shows to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2022 5:12 PM

Joe is flitting about and giving the fans lots of promo pics and fan pics. That's not lack of engagement.

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2022 5:24 PM

I think the current pause on interactive social media makes sense and wouldn’t raise an eyebrow to me given he and Kit are both taking A levels right now. What is curious is the big step back Bash has also taken at the same time. That makes me think it is a switch to treating their main IG and Twitter accounts as primarily professional / promotional accounts instead of just less posting due to exams. I could be wrong, Bash could have just decided to take a “mini” social media break aligned with Joe’s and they’ll both be back to posting and interacting a lot more in the next few weeks, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see them stick to primarily retweeting show announcements/awards/interviews and so on, which is absolutely their right but does cool some of the interest I think they initially sparked (as very online, Gen Z, and conversational).

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2022 5:31 PM

Joe and Bash were publicising a gay establishment in Brighton mere days ago. They are still very visible on the internet. Shit, if they go away on holiday together, there will probably be fan pics from Fuengirola as well.

by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2022 5:36 PM

I think everything is a balance, a lot of celebrities with sudden large fanbases, especially teens, definitely had a period of being way more social media standoffish before finding equilibrium. Once they've all adjusted to people knowing them and figuring out where they will and won't be swarmed by people, and how to post, they'll be fine. The biggest key is posting ex post facto. Posting from the restaurant you're eating at live isn't the brightest call but a few hours later is fine and you won't be swarmed. Joe did that when he and Bash went to the musical last week I think (unless it randomly started very late), it's a pretty good strategy and honestly a safe one for most people to use anyway. While having a young fanbase is rough in some ways because they're parasocial, it is also easier to avoid them often as they're hardly all over more formal restaurants and there are bars that don't allow in anyone under 18 anyway.

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2022 6:51 PM

R11 Who knows when they got together during filming, my guess is really early on.

The first read through in March last year:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2022 8:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 6, 2022 8:46 PM

R23 Bash looking like a prince there

by Anonymousreply 23June 6, 2022 9:25 PM

Holiday pics from Fuengerola, that made me chuckle.

There is definitely a standoff-ish phase going on (with social media, not fans they meet on the street. The cast all seem very lovely & kind people). They are not completely gone obviously but a huge step back, particularly Joe. His account is 98% promo for himself, a brand or HS. Kits is the same but I get the impression he never much used socials anyway. Interested to see if Joe or Bash revert back to some regular use over summer. I suspect Bash might, his profiles remains way more personal & he clearly likes the attention. You can easily find out who his entire family are via his saved highlights, his sister still has a non private profile. Obvs not so bothered by his fame.

by Anonymousreply 24June 6, 2022 10:02 PM

The next stage will be promo/influencer posts as they realise they have no careers beyond this show

by Anonymousreply 25June 6, 2022 10:36 PM

You begrudge them making hay while the sun shines?

by Anonymousreply 26June 6, 2022 11:02 PM

Weird how Yaz has a quality weave in the readthrough but often wears terrible quality wigs. Someone with a good wig line should sponsor Yaz.

by Anonymousreply 27June 6, 2022 11:06 PM

r28 Where did I say I begrudge it? All I did was point out its inevitability

by Anonymousreply 28June 6, 2022 11:51 PM

Little spoon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 7, 2022 8:09 AM

R31 they sit on each others laps it seems but bash definitely gives off both big spoon and top vibes.

by Anonymousreply 30June 7, 2022 9:34 AM

Is Sebastian not out of the closet? Actually a question not meant pejoratively. I feel like some of the tweets he likes and replies to and the instagram stories he reposts would be straight up homophobic if he wasn't into men

by Anonymousreply 31June 7, 2022 10:35 PM

Bash hasn't said the words. He shows rather than tells, thus far.

by Anonymousreply 32June 7, 2022 11:08 PM

[quote]That makes me think it is a switch to treating their main IG and Twitter accounts as primarily professional / promotional accounts instead of just less posting due to exams.

Gee, ya think? Hate to break it to you, but if any given celebrity is active on social media, it's almost certainly for professional reasons – all the more so if they've been selected as "brand ambassadors" (which happens a lot more often than one might realize to minor celebs even most DLers don't know, e.g. Chase Stokes, the star of Netflix's very, very straight "Outer Banks"). In many cases celebs aren't even the ones doing the posting, lest they enter a typo and be pillared for their "stupidity" or a heat-of-the-moment tweet that gets them in trouble with their fans.

So no, their relative lack of posting has nothing to do with A-levels.

by Anonymousreply 33June 9, 2022 11:32 PM

[Quote] if any given celebrity is active on social media, it's almost certainly for professional reasons

Yes, professional. Only professional reasons.

by Anonymousreply 34June 9, 2022 11:50 PM

[quote] Gee, ya think? Hate to break it to you, but if any given celebrity is active on social media, it's almost certainly for professional reasons

😂🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 10, 2022 5:28 AM

Joe Locke needs to do something about his tooth, body posture and his weight.

by Anonymousreply 36June 10, 2022 10:20 PM

He's fine as he is.

by Anonymousreply 37June 10, 2022 10:33 PM

R38 I think he naturally slouches in photos with Bash and Kit to play up the height difference, with girls and people shorter than him he's got decent posture. I also think the weight works in his favour, honestly. He's never going to be built or a traditional leading man; the skinny artsy cute thing is a better niche for him (see Ben Whishaw). He probably will get a dental implant at some point, is my guess, though it's not a super big deal to me as it's at the side of his mouth. It is interesting though that they always position him and Kit to show his missing tooth and not Kit's, who has the same one missing on the same side. I wonder if that was by Kit's request or something?

by Anonymousreply 38June 11, 2022 12:26 AM

I wonder if they bonded over their absent teeth at the chemistry read.

by Anonymousreply 39June 11, 2022 1:13 AM

R41 I honestly don't understand how did they pull off such good chemistry onscreen when they can't even stand each other in person.

by Anonymousreply 40June 11, 2022 2:36 PM

I wonder if it bothered Joe that Kit and Bash got on so well. The two of them have hung out after filming but Joe has never hung out with Kit without Bash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 11, 2022 3:01 PM

You don't know that. And what difference does it make?

by Anonymousreply 42June 11, 2022 3:04 PM

That's not a genuine smile from Joe at r43.

by Anonymousreply 43June 11, 2022 3:05 PM

Lol Jesus, everyone is convinced they hate each other! I don’t think they’re super tight but I think they get along decently well. They’ve both in interviews referenced times They’ve texted each other privately about things (like joe texting kit about his IMDB rating being high). I think it’s fair to say bash is closer to kit than joe is but keep in mind bash, will, and kit all live in London and joe lives in IOM so they have more opportunity to do things together. He has hung out with both kit and will when he’s visited London but not solo, with bash. That makes sense to me, why would he hang out with mutual friends without the boyfriend he came to visit in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 44June 11, 2022 3:31 PM

R43 I don't think Kit is attracted to Bash, I just don't see it, but I'm sure as hell Kit and Joe don't get along well lmao

by Anonymousreply 45June 11, 2022 4:38 PM

It makes complete sense to me that Kit and Joe wouldn't be close. I wouldn't want to spend time around someone I had to kiss when my real life boyfriend is right there.

by Anonymousreply 46June 11, 2022 4:42 PM

I guess my controversial opinion is kit and joe get on fine, they’ve interacted online from day 1 very naturally and just stopped doing so as much when the show came out, probably because they didn’t want to encourage insane teen fans. Do I think if they were at school together they would’ve been mates? No, but I also wouldn’t have been mates with my 20 years older colleague outside work and yet we get drinks weekly. They’re not similar people and they’re not best pals but I think they’re friends anyway

by Anonymousreply 47June 11, 2022 4:52 PM

Apparently people are mad on Twitter and want Joe to “address” a controversial Instagram story… I went online and it’s this? They say he’s blaming Ukrainians and being a bigot, which seems absurd to read into this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 14, 2022 9:39 PM

Twitter be offended by everything.

It’s clearly a post pointing out the overt racism going on by this fucking shit tip of government. Joe is clearly in no way blaming anything on Ukrainians. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 49June 14, 2022 9:52 PM

The fans just make everything worse. It’s literally one or two people commenting & bam, someone tweets ‘there are hundreds of awful comments & tweets’ - no there isn’t. And now poor Joe will be pushed even further away from social media because the fans blow up one persons comments & make it an enormous deal and ‘we must protect him’

by Anonymousreply 50June 14, 2022 9:56 PM

That's Entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 51June 14, 2022 9:57 PM

Tbh I did find the story in rather poor taste when I saw it too; basically calling Ukrainian refugees "privileged".

by Anonymousreply 52June 14, 2022 10:12 PM

That post doesn’t call them privileged. It is literally calling out the blatant white v brown/black immigrant situation. Come from Afghan, we’ll deport you despite coming from an almost identical war torn country where there is fighting & death daily. We didn’t welcome thousands of Iraqi or Afghan refugees during the war. Wasn’t even a consideration. Because they aren’t European & they aren’t white. Saying all that does not remotely suggest I think Ukrainians are privileged. Rather, our politicians are incredibly racist.

Choose Love who made that post has raised millions for Ukrainian refugees.

by Anonymousreply 53June 14, 2022 10:19 PM

They are "privileged" in a way, but that post is not calling them that. They are white Europeans and the tweet is correct. They wouldn't fly them to Rwanda to get rid of them.

by Anonymousreply 54June 14, 2022 10:24 PM

If you overshare, of course you’ll get a few crazies. This is a problem Joe created for himself.

by Anonymousreply 55June 14, 2022 10:25 PM

Joes last exam is the 20th, he has some pride event on TV in July. London pride is beginning of July, Brighton is beginning of august and IOM is mid august. Will he and bash show up to any/all (I know Joe is doing IOM for sure) or will they do the arguably gayer move of a Greece island vacation? Or will bash stay “closeted” only to the blind and refuse to acknowledge he’s with Joe

by Anonymousreply 56June 15, 2022 3:00 AM

R58 i want them to go on a holiday. Is that too much to ask?

Thank you Joe: 😘

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 15, 2022 8:59 AM

I think Joe is cuter than the whole cast. <3

by Anonymousreply 58June 15, 2022 9:12 AM

Oops! Saved it in the nick of time!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 15, 2022 9:24 AM

I’m confused by that video. Is it one video? Or some kinda mash up? (I’m showing my age here 😂)

by Anonymousreply 60June 15, 2022 9:47 AM

I’d bet almost anything they’ll do London Pride but on the fence about them bothering with Brighton as neither of them live there & typically, most people don’t travel around to all prides. Will Bash go to IOM pride though? Will he opt to be quite obvious about Joe about go with or will he stay away to try continue the not at all secrecy. He will know fans will expect him to be there..

by Anonymousreply 61June 15, 2022 9:52 AM

They are being a little more secretive nowadays for some reason. Could be he doesn't want to appear like he's blowing off his school until after everything is done since they were out and snuggling a couple weeks ago. We know they've been hanging out just recently somewhere but more privately. I guess we'll see at the end of the month.

by Anonymousreply 62June 15, 2022 10:00 AM

Bash’s M sweater:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 15, 2022 10:18 AM

I wonder if Bash is ploughing Joe into the mattess right now .Filling Joe up with his Love❤️ .

by Anonymousreply 64June 15, 2022 10:33 AM

Probably! Good for them.

by Anonymousreply 65June 15, 2022 11:39 AM

R66 Joe has exams through the 20th but after that I presume they won’t be leaving their bedroom for a week

by Anonymousreply 66June 15, 2022 12:37 PM

R62 i think it's a live broadcast on instagram, but i'm not sure.

by Anonymousreply 67June 15, 2022 1:29 PM

[Quote] I’m confused by that video. Is it one video? Or some kinda mash up? (I’m showing my age here 😂)

Remember the opening titles to The Brady Bunch?

by Anonymousreply 68June 15, 2022 2:05 PM

I wonder if joe ever feels the urge to sow his seeds deep inside Bash and whether Bash allows it or not .

by Anonymousreply 69June 15, 2022 2:14 PM

If you're asking about lap sitting, they take turns.

by Anonymousreply 70June 15, 2022 2:48 PM

Does Joe call him daddy though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 15, 2022 2:50 PM

r73 they give off bratty bottom (Joe) and top (Bash) vibes to me. my only question is whether Bash is a service top or more dominant

by Anonymousreply 72June 15, 2022 2:55 PM

Is there such thing as an Emotional Support Top?

by Anonymousreply 73June 15, 2022 3:01 PM

r75 That is an incredible phrase I need to start using.

r74 Bash definitely fucks him hard, let's be real. They're 20 and horny, it's not all romantic and sweet like the show.

by Anonymousreply 74June 15, 2022 3:22 PM

Take turns perhaps, but 99% of the time it's Joe doing the sitting.

And Bash seems dominate to me. Prob gets off on Joe wearing his clothes or maybe that's me

by Anonymousreply 75June 15, 2022 5:32 PM

[Quote] And Bash seems dominate to me.

I don't doubt you.

by Anonymousreply 76June 15, 2022 5:33 PM

Looks like from the Bash thread that someone bumped into Bash at Gatwick airport, probably heading to IOM to see Joe. Wonder if they'll head off on that vacation Joe asked for ideas for on Twitter after exams or if they'll spend the month hopping around different Pride parades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77June 15, 2022 8:54 PM

[quote]Joes last exam is the 20th, he has some pride event on TV in July. London pride is beginning of July, Brighton is beginning of august and IOM is mid august. Will he and bash show up to any/all (I know Joe is doing IOM for sure) or will they do the arguably gayer move of a Greece island vacation?

It's cute that you think either of them makes enough money to afford the Greek isles in mid-summer. (Or that anyone in the Mykonos crowd would give a fuck about D-list streaming TV stars.) Hell, Joe only managed to make it down to Brighton for this interview because Soho House was picking up the tab.

P.S. Note that Connor Jessup did his own Greece trip in October & November, when accommodation & transportation costs about 80% less.

by Anonymousreply 78June 16, 2022 1:36 AM

But aren’t Sebastian’s parents rich? Like seriously rich.

by Anonymousreply 79June 16, 2022 1:40 AM

R79, we don't know that for certain, and we *definitely* don't know if he has any sort of family money or trust fund. The fact that he lives in a fairly dodgy part of London (judging from various IG stories posted here) suggests otherwise, unless he's *seriously* frugal.

by Anonymousreply 80June 16, 2022 1:50 AM

R80 Lol they own a town house in the most expensive part of Chelsea. Super posh and surrounded by other rich people.

by Anonymousreply 81June 16, 2022 6:29 AM

R80 oh so wrong. I’m about 90% certain Bash lives in Chelsea & he still lives at home with his parents. His family are absolutely loaded. He went to a super expensive private school in Oxford. He wears exclusively designer clothes, that I could only dream of affording.There’s an Insta that tracks the HS casts clothes & where to buy them & Bash’s are eyewateringly expensive, £200 for a shirt, £300 for a jumper. And have you seen the house his sister is renovating? It’s a reno but it’s enormous. Well over a million I recon. And she’s my age, I’m her 30’s. Either she’s stinking rich too or they had help.

Also. I’m going on a two week, all inclusive holiday to Greece this summer with my partner & two kids. In the summer holidays so 3x the price. And I am certainly not earning what an actor earns. Or someone doing countless photo shoots for magazines.

by Anonymousreply 82June 16, 2022 7:02 AM

And another thing, and another. Also there’s this and there’s this so you’re wrong wrong WRONG R80 Okay?

by Anonymousreply 83June 16, 2022 7:33 AM

[quote] He began taking acting classes at the Abingdon-on-Thames branch of Stagecoach when he was 7.[5] He attended the Dragon School for preparatory school[6] and St Edward's School, Oxford for GCSEs.[7][8] He completed A Levels in English, Philosophy, and Film.

They can afford boarding schools with annual fees of almost £50,000 a year but can't afford a holiday to the Greek Islands. lol

by Anonymousreply 84June 16, 2022 7:50 AM

Bash’s family have summer houses in both Greece and France. ​

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 16, 2022 10:27 AM

OH MY GOD y'all can't stop talking about Bash's family can you? It's a thread about Joe, dickheads. The same thing happened in the last thread that got paywalled, GO TO SEBASTIAN CROFT'S THREAD IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT HIS FAMILY.

by Anonymousreply 86June 16, 2022 10:33 AM

R86 I've been expecting your comment. What took you so long?

YOU TELL EM! THEY NEVER LEARN DO THEY? 🤪

You're not allowed to mention *his* name here, dickheads! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 87June 16, 2022 11:01 AM

R86 I get your point generally speaking but we’re speculating about a couple’s trip Joe and Bash might take together. Where Bash’s family has second homes seems pretty relevant to that. Meanwhile a thread on Twitter with pictures of Joe blew up with over a thousand retweets, most of which were calling him ugly etc… and instead of just ignoring it or deleting the post the Twitter warriors are all making their own posts “how could anyone call Joe ugly, he’s so lovely”. I highly doubt he was going to see one mean post but he’s almost certainly going to see some of the hundreds “defending him” from “horrible insults”. People have no common sense

by Anonymousreply 88June 16, 2022 12:59 PM

This is the problem with twitter & the army of crusaders. One bad comment & they all go wild and blow it up like it’s thousands of comments. Exact same thing happened with the refugee post.

by Anonymousreply 89June 16, 2022 1:16 PM

Looks like Joe caught a very nice fish. Cough cough * Sebastian Croft* cough cough. He should always keep a close hand on him .

by Anonymousreply 90June 16, 2022 2:28 PM

I'd wanna date Joe, he's really cute

by Anonymousreply 91June 16, 2022 3:20 PM

I think the fact that Joe and Bash both still live at home (I believe? correct me if I'm wrong) and yet spend so much time together is also quite a good insight into how much each of their parents must like their SOs. Joe spends a LOAD of time in London; if most or all is at Bash's house (and we've seen him out and about with Bash's parents and dancing with them at his sister's wedding) then Bash's family must be very fond of him. His sister has also liked and commented on posts companies make about Joe, like the one from Soho House. Although they spend less time in IOM, the same seems true there. Joe's grandfather writing to the podcast host to tell her how nice Bash is for example. It's nice that they're all supportive of the relationship; I'm sure it makes meeting up and spending time together much easier.

by Anonymousreply 92June 16, 2022 3:48 PM

Aww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 16, 2022 4:26 PM

Aw I never seen this before is it new?

by Anonymousreply 94June 16, 2022 5:39 PM

R94 There's a block thread function you can use, Debbie "Groundhog Day again" Downer.

by Anonymousreply 95June 16, 2022 5:44 PM

I guess Gaby Roslin must have announced her interview with Bash ahead of time for Joe's grandfather to write in... or may he can use e-mail.

by Anonymousreply 96June 16, 2022 5:45 PM

I’m good R95

by Anonymousreply 97June 16, 2022 5:49 PM

R96. I imagine Bash chatted to Joe about doing her podcast & Joe in turn chatted to his family about it. There’s a chance Bash even did the podcast while he was in the IOM.

by Anonymousreply 98June 16, 2022 7:40 PM

Whoever styled, did hair for, and took these pics of Joe did a fantastic job, he looks really cute. He should absolutely work more with them, they make him look as good as he does in the vlogs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 16, 2022 8:10 PM

Yeh, I thought they were really nice photos. He has a lovely smile. And he looks best in normal clothes he’d wear day to day.

by Anonymousreply 100June 16, 2022 8:26 PM

Joe as a child

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 17, 2022 12:28 AM

He’s always had the eyebrows then (not an insult, think they’re cute). Hope Bash is a good source of relaxation post his exams.

by Anonymousreply 102June 17, 2022 1:32 AM

I always wondered if his curls were real. My twin nephews & many of their mates have their hair permed, apparently it’s the thing to do in their secondary school.. which makes me chuckle.

by Anonymousreply 103June 17, 2022 11:19 AM

Bash recorded his latest Instagram stories fundraising for a charity in Joe’s room

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 17, 2022 4:30 PM

^see above r104

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105June 17, 2022 4:31 PM

R104 His eyes and hair-- just wow. That's some first boyfriend, Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 17, 2022 4:40 PM

He is attractive. I think he is going to just get better with age.

by Anonymousreply 107June 17, 2022 4:42 PM

Joe? R107

by Anonymousreply 108June 17, 2022 4:45 PM

R106 I think Joe is also very good looking but talk about hitting gold with heartstopper - first onscreen role, he’s the lead; first show, huge on Netflix and renewed immediately; first boyfriend, famous, rich, gorgeous, and devoted to him. It’s been a great project for him in every way

by Anonymousreply 109June 17, 2022 4:48 PM

Aside from all the online bullying about his looks and people not understanding UK politics.

by Anonymousreply 110June 17, 2022 4:50 PM

R110 to be fair that would happen with functionally every project with 0 to 60 fame. I’m sure it still gets to him but a group of teenage to adult women thinking he’s ugly versus his objectively gorgeous boyfriend being so into him that they barely spend any time apart probably isn’t as big a deal as it once was to him.

by Anonymousreply 111June 17, 2022 4:55 PM

I don't know if that's truly the case. Humans are wired to look for the negative, and when that negative amounts to quite a lot of people shit talking you... it's not easy to shrug that off.

by Anonymousreply 112June 17, 2022 4:56 PM

[quote] objectively gorgeous boyfriend

In your subjective opinion

by Anonymousreply 113June 17, 2022 5:00 PM

Joe will grow into his looks, he's already got the sharp jawline going, his face looks bright and expressive, unlike his pale ass extremely dull co-star.

by Anonymousreply 114June 18, 2022 12:56 PM

Joe will also do better as his career grows; there are photoshoots where he looks absolutely fantastic in addition to one’s that are less flattering. As he works with more photographers he’ll figure out angles etc more but also be able to have more say in choosing who photographs him and final picture selection. Agree with the people above who have said in the vlogs you can see he’s really good looking and better looking than much of the rest of the cast

by Anonymousreply 115June 18, 2022 1:28 PM

His looks remind of me Colin Morgan from Merlin. He's got very defining features.

by Anonymousreply 116June 18, 2022 1:35 PM

Joe posted

[quote]Bash made a cool T-shirt buy it and I'll luv u forever ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 18, 2022 2:11 PM

A fan saw Bash, Joe and Joe's mum at a Tesco today.

[quote]I JUST WALKED PAST JOE FUCKING LOCKE AT TESCOS IM ACTUALLY GOING TO PISS MYSELF

[quote]WHY DIDNT I SAY ANYTHINF IM SO FUCKING DUMB

[quote]LEANING ON MY TROLLEY FOR SUPPORT

[quote]BASH’S HAIR IS SOOO

[quote]i would’ve said hi but joes mum(?) was with them and i didn’t want to be weird also i’m so nervous generally but OH MY TODDBDNDJ

[quote]i made eye contact with sebastian croft today. highlight of my life i think

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118June 18, 2022 5:43 PM

Poor Sebastian slumming it. I wonder if he’s heard of “Tesco” before?

by Anonymousreply 119June 18, 2022 5:59 PM

The people the Crofts serve at the soup kitchen often carry Tesco plastic bags. Bash is no ignoramus.

by Anonymousreply 120June 18, 2022 6:01 PM

It’s sweet that they’re still totally kids when they’re with their parents, going on grocery rubs with mum and getting driven around by Bash’s parents.

by Anonymousreply 121June 18, 2022 6:27 PM

Are they in the IOM?

by Anonymousreply 122June 18, 2022 8:28 PM

R122 yes, they are. Joe has an exam Monday so I'm guessing they'll head off to London or wherever else afterwards together. Seems like Bash got to IOM Wednesday, and they've been alternating time between London and IOM for the past few weeks since the show was released and while Joe has had exams. Guessing there'll be less back and forth now that Joe isn't tied to IOM for classes, and as filming for Heartstopper comes up in the fall.

by Anonymousreply 123June 18, 2022 8:40 PM

Joe said "Fuck studying," didn't he?

by Anonymousreply 124June 18, 2022 8:43 PM

Maybe Bash helps him study. Can hold up flash/note cards. Do the youth still do that, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 125June 18, 2022 8:45 PM

R124 yeah I don't think he cares much, though tbf A-levels aren't like typical exams. Theoretically you prepare for them over 2 years. It's interesting because the cast universally agreed he was the brightest and most academic, and his mum is a teacher - so either he gave up once cast in Heartstopper or he and Bash are literally just attached at the hip and like spending time together as Joe studies. It seems like people mostly spot them out together in the evenings, at plays or on grocery runs in IOM, so I guess that's actually possible though more likely he just took his foot off the gas a bit.

by Anonymousreply 126June 18, 2022 9:00 PM

I can see why Joe would enjoy being a Chelsea boy but I'm somewhat surprised that Bash is a frequent visitor to the IOM.

by Anonymousreply 127June 18, 2022 9:03 PM

Bash can't stay away from Joe can he? Instead of staying home so that Joe can study in peace he went after him. 🤣

by Anonymousreply 128June 18, 2022 9:04 PM

I guess as Generation Social Media, Bash can amuse himself on his phone while Joe crams.

by Anonymousreply 129June 18, 2022 9:07 PM

R127 I think Joe's mum is a single mum? I would imagine she and Joe are quite close and he was only 17 when they started dating, plus exams and friends in IOM. From people spotting them and their old posts I guess they spend significantly more time in London but still head to Joe's home from time to time. Definitely shows they're not particularly casual, though; seeing your boyfriend's much slower paced hometown and staying in his mum's home for days at a time isn't as fun as what Bash could get up to in London with friends; they seem very dedicated to making it work.

by Anonymousreply 130June 18, 2022 9:07 PM

I guess the big test will be when one or more has to go away on location for months at a time.

by Anonymousreply 131June 18, 2022 9:09 PM

R131 agreed, they've both had a relatively quiet year. If Bash actually is back in Heartstopper as I imagine he is for S2-3, they'll be tied up filming till likely February or March. that'd mark about 2 years of being together, so hopefully being away for each other for other filming projects won't fuck things up for them much after a fairly extended relationship. But they're very young yet, so who knows

by Anonymousreply 132June 18, 2022 9:31 PM

Bash won't be tied up that long, though, will he?

by Anonymousreply 133June 18, 2022 9:33 PM

I’m sure I read Joe & Bash did quite similar a-levels.. maybe he is genuinely quite helpful.

Bash spending so much time in the IOM with Joe is so bloody lovely. He must really love him..

I can’t see Joe or Bash getting cast in much outside the UK. I doubt one’s going to be in London & another in the US for months at a time. They’ll like be hovering around London most of the time. I would say the big test would be living together after doing ‘long’ distance for a while except they seem to be basically living together most of the time anyway

by Anonymousreply 134June 18, 2022 9:42 PM

R133 if they film the two seasons back to back and he's in both, he'll likely wrap early both times. so say S2 is september-mid nov, and S2 is jan-mid march, he might finish out in mid october and mid february. so he wouldn't need to be there the whole time but wouldn't be surprised if he stuck around a bit longer or joe came to London on days off to stay with him. I will say the production of S1 seemed to (atypically for tv shows) film VERY in order; characters like ben imogen and isaac with little screen time wrapped only about a week before Joe and Kit. I wonder if they're going to stick with that filming every episode in order for S2-3 or change it up to free up the actors for the more minor roles? If they stick with it bash might actually be there the whole time.

R 134 yeah they both seem like classic British working actors - this is said with absolutely no judgment towards either, as I can see both having good stage and screen careers, but think they will based broadly in the UK in Channel 4, BBC, English studio/script films, stage shows, etc.

by Anonymousreply 135June 18, 2022 9:55 PM

Streaming has changed everything. Look at the number of Brits in Stranger Things. I've been aware of Jamie Campbell Bower for at least a decade but I never saw him in anything until "Stranger Things." Self tapes are sent around the world. You don't have to visit X or Z for pilot season anymore, necessarily.

by Anonymousreply 136June 18, 2022 9:59 PM

Seen at an escape room earlier today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137June 19, 2022 12:23 AM

Wherever they are, they have fun together!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138June 19, 2022 5:16 AM

R138 Same night:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139June 19, 2022 5:45 AM

Yes Joe @R139! Be all over your man, bitch! Honestly, I love to see it.

Also, I wonder if Bash has ever vacuumed up powder with that massive thing. He’d be a monster.

by Anonymousreply 140June 19, 2022 6:06 AM

R135 - HS is filmed in a place just over an hour from central London/Chelsea. They’ll be back & forth all the time. Their photos & the vlogs show all their downtime was spent in London. I know they have a Paris trip to film but that’ll be the only thing majorly off location.

by Anonymousreply 141June 19, 2022 6:52 AM

Y’all need to make one thread for your ship and stop posting the same content in multiple places R137

by Anonymousreply 142June 19, 2022 8:46 AM

[quote]for context my mum saw joe and bash today at the escape room place she works at

[quote]good! they played two rooms and escaped both working very well!

[quote]i think joes family was there too lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143June 19, 2022 9:02 AM

⬆️

[quote]no worries :) here’s the pic - my mums short asf lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 19, 2022 9:22 AM

How tall is Joe? Bash is apparently 180cm, so a hair under 5’11. He’s always looked a bit taller than Kit in photos so I presume Kit’s around 5’10 - so is Joe 5’8? Or even shorter

by Anonymousreply 145June 19, 2022 12:08 PM

Yay Joe:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146June 19, 2022 12:38 PM

A while back IOM Today wrote an article about Joe and his granddad left a comment. Love how they're so supportive of him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147June 19, 2022 12:52 PM

Kit Connor said on twitter that Joe's 5'9"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148June 19, 2022 12:54 PM

R148 thanks for the link, I saw that! I believe there’s about a 2 inch height difference there for sure but I find it hard to believe that Kit is actually 5’11 for some reason. Photos of him with Will Gao make me think there’s more than a 3 inch height gap

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149June 19, 2022 12:57 PM

Did he take Will as his plus one to that thing?

by Anonymousreply 150June 19, 2022 1:27 PM

Throwback to when Joe and Bash took Joe's mum to see the Cinderella stage musical in the West End:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 19, 2022 3:12 PM

Will probably lies about his height, like Jacob Elordi.

by Anonymousreply 152June 19, 2022 3:29 PM

[Quote] I wonder if Bash has ever vacuumed up powder with that massive thing.

Bash's massive thing is eruption only.

by Anonymousreply 153June 19, 2022 3:29 PM

I was really pleased to see Joe in that BuzzFeed article rather than ‘breakout star’ Kit. Nothing against Kit but I’m baffled why Kit is the breakout in all of this. Joe carried the story an equal amount & showed equal promise in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 154June 19, 2022 4:37 PM

R154 agreed and honestly I thought he showed more. Kit was definitely good but I thought his storyline was much more blatant and thus easier. Realizing he’s gay, big romantic gestures, coming out to his mum. Meanwhile Joe got just foreshadowing scenes for future seasons but no big emotive moments that are easy screen stealers.

by Anonymousreply 155June 19, 2022 4:56 PM

R152 if will lies about his height, then the rest of the cast must be QUITE short. he says he's 6'2; if he's only 6'0 then kit has to be 5'9 max, more likely 5'8, and joe is 5'6, which would make the female actors minuscule. I believe will's height and bash's height from photos of the two of them; i think kit is exaggerating when he says 5'11 (bash even replied to that tweet saying "hahaha that's funny") and that joe is under the 5'9 kit says he is. probably will is 6'2, bash is around 5'11, kit is 5'10, joe is 5'8 in my opinion. In this picture will towers over joe, it has to be a sizable difference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156June 19, 2022 5:58 PM

Joe heading off next week to go away apparently, plus going to see his icon Adele. She's playing July 1 and 2 in London so that'll be a short holiday! What a surprise it will be to see his platonic best friend Bash show up with him wherever he goes. Wouldn't be surprised if he and Bash met up with Connor in London first too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157June 19, 2022 6:55 PM

Study buddy Bash helping him out with his final exams. What a nice lad.

by Anonymousreply 158June 19, 2022 6:58 PM

Pretty average week long holiday surely? If he flies on Tuesday morning, possibly 10 days & seeing Adele the day after he comes back. But probably just a standard week.

I’ll eat my hat if this holiday isn’t with Bash. But will they let on..

by Anonymousreply 159June 19, 2022 7:38 PM

No, I meant Will Gao might underreport his height.

by Anonymousreply 160June 19, 2022 8:01 PM

I don't agree that Joe gave a better performance than Kit. Kit is a very good, sensitive actor. Joe is a likeable presence but I think his performance wasn't very nuanced. We're told Charlie was bullied the previous term, we see him eat lunch in the art room with his fucking teacher but he displays no reserve or caution when he first speaks to Nick? I wouldn't put that all on Joe, of course. The meet cute is in the writing but I think Kit navigated the material better.

by Anonymousreply 161June 19, 2022 8:10 PM

I think that’s the point of Charlie. He’s oddly confident. He’s written like that. Joe played him exactly as he is written. Let’s be real, neither of them explored any real depths. The least angsty, least dramatic story of all time. The acting is very lite. Hoping they’ll go a bit deeper next series.

by Anonymousreply 162June 19, 2022 8:25 PM

Disagree. Nick's bench scene with Imogen was very touching, and very well played by Connor.

by Anonymousreply 163June 19, 2022 8:37 PM

[Quote] I think that’s the point of Charlie. He’s oddly confident. He’s written like that.

Oddly confident? Oddly confident people don't eat lunch in the classroom with only their teach for company. Oddly confident people don't blame themselves for the homophobia directed at them or those closest to them... What did Tao say... something about Charlie feeling his mere presence is an annoyance to others...

None of that speaks to confidence. Perhaps you're joking or something.

by Anonymousreply 164June 19, 2022 8:40 PM

*only their teacher

by Anonymousreply 165June 19, 2022 8:41 PM

I think both did a great job. I am more impressed with nuanced moments than big dramatic displays. I think both had the former. There is a great moment when Kit suddenly gets up in fear from the first kiss. Joe's physical and facial reaction are great. Not sure if that was in the script or a note given by the director but it's those little moments that tell me something.

by Anonymousreply 166June 19, 2022 8:41 PM

Both did equally good imo, kit was being slightly more dramatic than everyone else I think it's given cause he takes acting very seriously compared to rest of the cast. Both deserve equal fame and attention but we all know why kit is getting more of it, he's the it guy for gen z girlies apparently.

by Anonymousreply 167June 19, 2022 8:52 PM

The way i see it is this: i was moved to tears, more than once, even after watching it half a dozen times by Charlie. In the parking lot, the boys changing rooms scene, his confession to his sister etc i wasn't moved by Nick, even his coming out did nothing to me, i don't know why!

There were of course certain scenes where i thought Joe could have done better, for example,; after confronting Ben in episode one, which was really intense, he came out of it pretty quickly, seemed almost unbothered.

Conclusion: Joe was phenomenal, imo.

by Anonymousreply 168June 20, 2022 6:31 AM

[quote] Joe is a likeable presence but I think his performance wasn't very nuanced. We're told Charlie was bullied the previous term, we see him eat lunch in the art room with his fucking teacher but he displays no reserve or caution when he first speaks to Nick?

Yeah, the worst, or weirdest, thing in his performance is the gushy, lovestruck “hi” he gives Nick when he first sits down next to him. It’s like they used a take from much later in the show where they’re dating each other. The director should have gotten him to play that much cooler.

by Anonymousreply 169June 20, 2022 7:01 AM

Glad I'm not the only one finding it hard to believe was being bullied so much that he had to have lunch with his art teacher, that was a bit over the top cause he seemed pretty confident around Nick and other rugby lafds.

by Anonymousreply 170June 20, 2022 8:18 AM

R169 He was "arse" to the form teacher and instead of being wary of the rugby lad, he melted.

by Anonymousreply 171June 20, 2022 10:14 AM

I think a lot of the choices in this weren’t really made by the actors, tbh. Both Joe and Kit said in an interview that Alice wrote “this is a heartstopping moment” and other little details into the script and would weigh in strongly on whether things “felt like Charlie and Nick”. They both praised this as helpful and of course it makes sense she was involved but I think the actors were a little less free to make some artistic choices with the director because the writer was ALWAYS on set and involved (like a shyer “hi” upon initial meeting, for instance). I think a lot of Joe’s little moments were really well done like the overwhelmed giggle when Nick praises him at rugby practice; the look on his face when Nick got up and left after their first kiss, etc. Kit also did well but I think both were pretty penned in by a hyper involved and invested writer.

by Anonymousreply 172June 20, 2022 1:04 PM

[quote] I can see why Joe would enjoy being a Chelsea boy but I'm somewhat surprised that Bash is a frequent visitor to the IOM.

Why? There's lots of exciting stuff going on!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173June 20, 2022 7:07 PM

I wonder if there's some Wicker Man goings-on in the IOM. I would not be surprised if there was...

by Anonymousreply 174June 20, 2022 7:12 PM

IOM sounds great though. I'm jealous they can still wear hoodies. Escape rooms and now a KFC. What more could you want in life.

by Anonymousreply 175June 20, 2022 7:22 PM

and you frequently invite your boyfriend from London over to the island for some gay sex and Bob's your uncle!

by Anonymousreply 176June 20, 2022 7:29 PM

Do they dance aroun the May pole?

by Anonymousreply 177June 20, 2022 7:32 PM

Isn't the Isle of Man notoriously known for inbreeding?

by Anonymousreply 178June 20, 2022 7:38 PM

Disney if you are reading this please do not hire this funny looking British motherfucker to play Wiccan.

by Anonymousreply 179June 20, 2022 7:39 PM

This might answer your question, r178.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180June 20, 2022 7:42 PM

He's finally done with exams, it seems! I did laugh at the innocence of some of the fans on Twitter wondering why he didn't post a tweet or Instagram right after. Pretty sure he's busy getting railed by his boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 181June 20, 2022 8:12 PM

He was adorable in Tobie's last vlog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182June 20, 2022 8:32 PM

Did him & Joe make Tobie a card?

by Anonymousreply 183June 20, 2022 8:47 PM

I think the card was from Joe to go with the Pantone frame he gave him; we saw Bash's Lego figure behind another card so I got the impression that one was from Bash? But either they got a joint card for him or Joe couldn't think of a better picture than one both he and his boyfriend were in

by Anonymousreply 184June 20, 2022 8:53 PM

Joe and Bash cuddling in a karaoke bar in NYC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185June 21, 2022 2:03 AM

Is that Connor on his phone beside Bash?

by Anonymousreply 186June 21, 2022 2:14 AM

R186 yeah, this is from a trip they all did back in april. Bash's best friend Nell is recording, that's her boyfriend singing, and then their other friend Billy (?) is there too.

by Anonymousreply 187June 21, 2022 2:21 AM

I love how if it weren't for Joe and Bash dating, people would have shipped Joe and kit to the extent where they might have had to stop interacting on social media lol.

by Anonymousreply 188June 21, 2022 4:19 AM

Kit and Joe really aren't shippable and sweet. They are kind of snippy with each other. Unless girls get off on a love/hate relationship, which is possible.

by Anonymousreply 189June 21, 2022 5:01 AM

R185 why have you stopped sharing pictures of them on your IG account? What are you afraid of? I thought Bash's mother was following you to keep an eye on you, however i don't believe that's the case anymore. She's actually supporting you.

For example, this one:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190June 21, 2022 5:02 AM

R189 being a gen z myself, I can confirm they (mostly girls) would ship any two guys that have kissed on screen, especially when they have amazing chemistry. If they don't ship them they'd at least secretly want them to date. Some couldn't even wrap their heads around the fact that Kit and Joe are actually mean to each other offscreen. It's also like a Wattpad story come to life for them, now that kit and Joe are nice to each other sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 191June 21, 2022 5:57 AM

Paywall, so new thread (for just Joe).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192June 21, 2022 7:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!