Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ricky Gervais jokes about THE TRANS!

Oh there’s going to be hell to pay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600May 29, 2022 12:12 PM

Ricky, you in danger, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2022 12:10 PM

LOL - [italic]Her penis, you bigot![/italic]

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2022 12:14 PM

That was literal comedy.

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2022 12:14 PM

The only way to shut down those mental cases is with humor.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2022 12:15 PM

Get him tranny loons, get him!

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2022 12:15 PM

Variety will have none of it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2022 12:20 PM

Dumb, not funny. Going after easy targets is trash. He’s trash.

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2022 12:24 PM

r7 they made themselves the targets when they demanded real women be silent about their own issues.

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2022 12:30 PM

People like him would just love to make fun of gay men. Remember when that was common? We were the butt of the jokes. I think it’s awful that idiots on this forum want to promote bigots.

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2022 12:31 PM

Go dilate R7!

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2022 12:32 PM

What’s the joke? I’m no TRA but that wasn’t funny.

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2022 12:35 PM

R7 They made themselves targets by a outpacing vegans on the annyoing scale .

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2022 12:37 PM

It was breaking and HONEST..

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2022 12:38 PM

Bracing, i meant.

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2022 12:39 PM

If you cant laugh at yourself you cant laugh at anyone.

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2022 12:41 PM

Well, I guess Netflix had to try something to stem the subscription haemorrhage.

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2022 12:42 PM

Ricky Gervais has said a million times that comedy is just that, it’s supposed to be funny and (almost) nothing is off limits. His comedy shows are NOT political or societal pro or anti statements.

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2022 12:45 PM

Good for him, these weirdo’s need all the mockery they deserve

by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2022 12:45 PM

Well, I laughed. So funny to me. Sorry Trans. Police, tried to be a humorless c*nt, like some, but couldn't quite make it. I'll keep trying to be dour, sour. Its so attractive!! And no, I won't be rude as ask the inevitable , Does its pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 19May 24, 2022 12:46 PM

Transes have one thing in common with fraus. No sense of humor. They cannot suffer having anybody poke fun at them. Gays have been joked about for years and we usually are good natured about it.

by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2022 12:46 PM

As a gay man I have laughed at many a gay joke. The Jack Grealish threads are absolutely hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 21May 24, 2022 12:47 PM

[quote] People like him would just love to make fun of gay men. Remember when that was common? We were the butt of the jokes.

Were?

It’s comedy. I can take a joke, unlike your pansy ass.

by Anonymousreply 22May 24, 2022 12:48 PM

R6 "Trans people are going to end up getting killed over this. We need international help. A lifeline. Anything" and "Ricky Gervais is a disgrace, he is going to cause hate crime and ultimately the death of Trans folk."

MARY! Oh, er, MICHAEL! Such malignant, melodramatic mental cases.

by Anonymousreply 23May 24, 2022 12:50 PM

R16, someone said that Netflix tried holding off on releasing this because of the trans jokes. This was before it premiered. How true that is, who knows? However, it’s interesting that the company showed the SJWs the door just before this was made available.

by Anonymousreply 24May 24, 2022 12:50 PM

Here’s the thing, he’s not joking. He’s just repeating. If you’re upset you’re agreeing with what he’s saying. How can anyone be angry when he’s just repeating their arguments?

by Anonymousreply 25May 24, 2022 12:52 PM

The mentally ill tans freaks will be out in full force to cancel Ricky, but I think he can handle them.

by Anonymousreply 26May 24, 2022 12:53 PM

Ricky Gervais is obviously convinced Elon Musk is for sure taking over twitter.

by Anonymousreply 27May 24, 2022 12:58 PM

How dare he use our own words and terms as jokes!!!!!! MURDER!!!!

Gay men have long had the ability to laugh at ourselves. The TRAs have never developed that ability. A joke makes them want to die. I think they may be too delicate to interact with the world.

by Anonymousreply 28May 24, 2022 12:58 PM

[quote] they made themselves the targets when they demanded real women be silent about their own issues.

Oh come on. The trans community has been a target well before that. But I agree there’s been a huge backlash to things like saying “pregnant people” and abortion rights being reframed as something that disproportionally impacts groups other than cis women. The thing is, I don’t even think it’s the trans community that’s pushing that.—it’s mostly woke idiots on Twitter and big corporations who are afraid of being targeted by those woke idiots.

by Anonymousreply 29May 24, 2022 12:59 PM

He doesn’t care if they try to cancel him.

Thank God!

What he is describing is absurd. He’s ridiculing the absurdity of it all.

A comedic spin on that old chestnut that Judge Judy used to trot out, “Don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining.”

by Anonymousreply 30May 24, 2022 1:00 PM

Trotting Chestnuts - new band name - called it!

by Anonymousreply 31May 24, 2022 1:02 PM

And I thought I couldn't love Ricky any more than I did.

by Anonymousreply 32May 24, 2022 1:03 PM

I think this is funny.

by Anonymousreply 33May 24, 2022 1:04 PM

[quote]Going after easy targets is trash.

Going after easy targets is part of what comedy is all about.

by Anonymousreply 34May 24, 2022 1:05 PM

Not really a fan of his shtick, Rickey Gervais is not that funny, but he's always physically ugly, if we're all being honest. He's just jumping on the Dave Chappelle bandwagon, making trans people a target of violence and discrimination, and all the shyt that comes with it. Why would he or anyone do that if you didn't actually enjoy it on some level. Look at old film reels of the Nazis belittling Jews, the laughter, the joke, and the after effects, it's a process that leads to an insidious end... How come no one is making excuses for the Nazis like some do for Gervais and Chappelle... everything is a "joke" or "just kidding" even though you know someone is being hurt by it... :-/

by Anonymousreply 35May 24, 2022 1:13 PM

R34 laughed at all the horrid minstrel shows and racist jokes against Black and Asian people.

by Anonymousreply 36May 24, 2022 1:14 PM

And the trans have made their predictable, measured, self-aware and humorously-crafted response known.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 24, 2022 1:14 PM

[quote]making trans people a target of violence and discrimination, and all the shyt that comes with it.

Pay closer attention.

He’s actually going after mindless idiot supporters of trans who have hijacked their plight to fabricate a shiny, new, WOKE identity for themselves.

Trans supporters are stupid and doing Trans no amount of good.

by Anonymousreply 38May 24, 2022 1:17 PM

R36, you're an idiot for even suggesting that - unless like a typical conservative, you're actually speaking about yourself when you accuse others of anything

by Anonymousreply 39May 24, 2022 1:20 PM

R38

Bigots are stupid and have no life. Idiots like JK Rowling, these stupid “comedians”, and the anti-trans trolls on this forum spend 24/7 thinking about trans people. It’s a creepy obsession.

by Anonymousreply 40May 24, 2022 1:21 PM

I don’t spend 24/7 thinking about the Trans, believe me there is nothing I’d like more than to forget about them/theys for an hour, a day, a lifetime. However, they make that impossible.

by Anonymousreply 41May 24, 2022 1:23 PM

R41

You’re lying through your teeth. No, they really don’t make that impossible. Anti-trans trolls like you go searching for shit to attack them with. Like all those twitter accounts with few followers your type go hunting for (many obviously being fake trolls).

by Anonymousreply 42May 24, 2022 1:29 PM

If you don't think the new trans religion should be mocked and ridiculed bear in mind the most powerful gay rights group in the UK has a CEO who compared lesbians to racists for not wanting to sleep with male people. Today during an employment tribunal a leading barrister compared trans women with penises who want to have sex with lesbians to black players being introduced to all white sporting teams in South African post apartheid.

I don't especially like Gervais but he is targeting the TRAs who believe in compelled speech. A woman's fear of being raped is dismissed because she used the wrong pronouns for her attacker.

And the reference to dinosaurs comes from British Labour politician David Lammy who described feminists as "dinosaurs who want to hoard rights". He boasts about he introduced the Gender Recognition Act under the last Labour government, which has recently come under scrutiny because of the exemptions it gave hereditary titles. The second born child of an aristocrat, the first born son, wants a place in The House of Lords. This person is now a trans woman and despite having an older sister who would ordinarily qualify for the title, the trans woman has been recognised as the heir because despite legally being a woman is also legally recognised as being male.

If you believe Alex Drummond is really a woman who is changing the definition of what a woman is then good for you. But expect to be laughed at by heretics for embracing this new orthodoxy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 24, 2022 1:41 PM

Go get the ridiculousness of it all, Ricky.

by Anonymousreply 44May 24, 2022 1:46 PM

Literal violence.

by Anonymousreply 45May 24, 2022 1:52 PM

[quote]Bigots are stupid and have no life. Idiots like JK Rowling, these stupid “comedians”, and the anti-trans trolls on this forum spend 24/7 thinking about trans people. It’s a creepy obsession.

"Idiots like JK Rowling"

JK Rowling, who lives, votes and pays taxes in Scotland, has been criticising the Scottish government over their plans for law changes on self ID.

The independent Children's Commissioner has called on the law proposals to be reformed because, amongst other things. children who make a false declaration of self ID could be prosecuted for a criminal offence.

by Anonymousreply 46May 24, 2022 1:52 PM

R43 well that's a sure fire way to kill my facial hair fetish

by Anonymousreply 47May 24, 2022 1:55 PM

R43 Dude does not look a lady.

Because he isn't one.

by Anonymousreply 48May 24, 2022 1:56 PM

"...laughed at all the horrid minstrel shows and racist jokes against Black and Asian people."

White heterosexual males who claim they are lesbians are not oppressed, no matter how much they or you want them to be.

by Anonymousreply 49May 24, 2022 1:59 PM

[quote][R43] well that's a sure fire way to kill my facial hair fetish

But if you DID find him attractive you would be straight, because the trans orthodoxy says that he is a woman.

He has a beard, he has a penis and testicles, he is physically stronger than the average woman, yet he has the right to be counted as a woman and access single sex spaces because he simply says "I am a woman", and anyone who disagrees is TERF scum.

That's who Ricky Gervais is laughing at, Alex Drummond and the people who believe he is a woman.

by Anonymousreply 50May 24, 2022 2:01 PM

iT’S LiTeRal ViOlEnCE!!!!!!! Thanks to Gervais 50,000 trans people are dYiNG eVeRY sECoNddddd!!!! This is Trans Genocide

by Anonymousreply 51May 24, 2022 2:04 PM

R50 someday they'll learn that going to a beauty parlor for an updo does not make you a woman

by Anonymousreply 52May 24, 2022 2:07 PM

[quote][R50] someday they'll learn that going to a beauty parlor for an updo does not make you a woman

And the flip side of that argument is that women (in particular lesbians) who don't wear make up, skirts or dresses, high heels, who don't have lovely long hair or paint their fingernails are somehow less of a woman because of it.

by Anonymousreply 53May 24, 2022 2:10 PM

[quote]People like him would just love to make fun of gay men. Remember when that was common? We were the butt of the jokes. I think it’s awful that idiots on this forum want to promote bigots.

I agree. And the same hypocrites cheering for him would be outraged if he did, because they always go on and on about everything being just so "pc" until gays are the target of those jokes, then it turns into shrieking. If you can't take the jokes yourselves (which I know you can't because I've seen the reactions on here), then don't expect others to just accept ridicule - and I say that as someone annoyed with trans demands.

by Anonymousreply 54May 24, 2022 2:14 PM

R53 - but they ARE women

by Anonymousreply 55May 24, 2022 2:15 PM

R54 That’s such bullshit. Ann Coulter has a cult following. And she’s not even a comedian.

by Anonymousreply 56May 24, 2022 2:15 PM

Sorry i meant to add has a gay following based on her homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 57May 24, 2022 2:16 PM

R54 - do you believe Alex Drummond is a woman?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 24, 2022 2:16 PM

He's a centimillionaire. He couldn't care less.

by Anonymousreply 59May 24, 2022 2:18 PM

Offensive gay jokes of the past were about denying us our humanity. They were all about saying we are lesser men or women because of who we love. That is the direct opposite of what is happening now. It is the TRA who are denying humanity, while Ricky is the one saying what those us in the gay rights movement used to say. Which is, that you are still as much of a man or a woman even if you dress and style yourself in non-conforming ways. It’s the TRA who have changed that paradigm and fucked it up for LGB people.

by Anonymousreply 60May 24, 2022 2:24 PM

I'll probably regret this; I'd like to learn more about trans argument why they should be considered the same gender or sex as a person born that sex. Seriously, not extreme views from either side. What is the explanation? What is the research or literature behind it?

I support rights and dignity for everyone. If someone asks me to call them by a name or pronoun, I do so because I recognize them as a fellow human. But I'd like to understand why I need to go further and agree or support that a trans woman is the same as natural born woman. Or that women can't be called that anymore and now termed person with a womb or whatever? How about people born as male?

And the difference between gender and sex? Okay so woman is out in terms of gender but surely sex is not in question? Aside from miniscule exceptions, we are born male or female.

by Anonymousreply 61May 24, 2022 2:34 PM

Those we're pretty lazy and stale jokes. I don't think transwomen are women but I do think Ricky Gervais should try a little harder if he wants to be funny.

by Anonymousreply 62May 24, 2022 2:42 PM

R49

If that’s seriously all you think transwomen are, you’re pretty sheltered. Transwomen have always been part of gay spaces - many of them once considered themselves gay men and have been part of our community.

by Anonymousreply 63May 24, 2022 2:58 PM

We gotta stand with the women who were here first. No one fair minded or sensible wishes ill on the women of choice but if there's got to be a choice, it's for the original recipe women.

by Anonymousreply 64May 24, 2022 2:58 PM

r63, and they're still gay men. Biological sex is immutable.

by Anonymousreply 65May 24, 2022 3:00 PM

Oh gawd, here come the fools parroting the JK Rowling transphobia nonsense. Can any of these deranged people actually explain WHY Rowling is “transphobic”?

by Anonymousreply 66May 24, 2022 3:06 PM

[quote]If that’s seriously all you think transwomen are, you’re pretty sheltered. Transwomen have always been part of gay spaces - many of them once considered themselves gay men and have been part of our community.

Exactly! Like Marsha P. Johnson. You gays wouldn’t even have any rights if it weren’t for a brave trans woman of color who decided enough is enough and took action.

by Anonymousreply 67May 24, 2022 3:07 PM

R63 if you mean 'drag queens' then yes they have.

And I bet you not a single one of them EVER thought of themselves as being an actual woman.

by Anonymousreply 68May 24, 2022 3:09 PM

[quote]If that’s seriously all you think transwomen are, you’re pretty sheltered. Transwomen have always been part of gay spaces - many of them once considered themselves gay men and have been part of our community.

And now trans men are part of gay spaces, and if you don't want to eat their vagina then you're as bad as a racist.

by Anonymousreply 69May 24, 2022 3:20 PM

He's joking about the 45% of transwomen prisoners having committed sex crimes. Google will display 'transwomen' as a grammatical error and suggest trans women because that phrase pretends transwomen are female in every way, but biology does not lie. Males behave differently to females for whatever reason and that doesn't change when that male throws on a frock and his sister's knickers. If you or any autistic testosterone goddesses of google have a problem with that you're welcome to justify to me why women and girls should see dick in the changing room. I don't believe anyone who parrots TWAW really believes it. Gervais is a funny beast.

Gay men justify the unjustifiable of transwomen because on a certain level they believe we belong to the same tribe. But most transwomen are not homosexual males, I haven't discovered a single thing transpeople did for gay rights other than siphon our achievements after gay marriage won.

by Anonymousreply 70May 24, 2022 3:24 PM

What was the joke exactly? I find Gervais a little grating so I'd rather not watch the clip.

by Anonymousreply 71May 24, 2022 3:26 PM

R69

I’m flattered that they want to be part of our spaces. We need more allies against the conservatives, not less.

by Anonymousreply 72May 24, 2022 3:27 PM

Look at this Trans who is very tired, so very tired

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 24, 2022 3:31 PM

It made me laugh and that is what comedy is.

by Anonymousreply 74May 24, 2022 3:42 PM

Ricky Gervais' new Netflix special is nothing more than an anti-trans garbage fire🔥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 24, 2022 3:51 PM

[quote]he is going to cause hate crime and ultimately the death of Trans folk."

FFS. This again. I swear, they have one arrow in their quivers, and they use it for every occasion. "We're gonna die! They want to kill us!" Who? And where? There's no large-scale Trans Death Epidemic. That's been disproven. So what we have is histrionic acting out. Call me when society cares as much about preventing violence against women, which is taken for granted in society.

by Anonymousreply 76May 24, 2022 4:10 PM

[quote]I’m flattered that they want to be part of our spaces. We need more allies against the conservatives, not less.

The people who want to give kids hormone treatment because they're too masculine or feminine are the conservatives we need protection from.

They are not allies.

by Anonymousreply 77May 24, 2022 4:14 PM

This is all so 1984.

by Anonymousreply 78May 24, 2022 4:17 PM

Tragically it's actually all so 2022

by Anonymousreply 79May 24, 2022 4:21 PM

I like that he is pointing out and laughing at the painfully obvious….which isn’t obvious anymore.

Trans women are not women. Obviously.

by Anonymousreply 80May 24, 2022 4:57 PM

Anyone expressing an issue with what Gervais said only helps to illustrate the point: Church of Trans, like any cult, demands that both its practitioners AND outsiders engage in a world of fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 81May 24, 2022 5:50 PM

[quote]Ricky Gervais has said a million times that comedy is just that, it’s supposed to be funny and (almost) nothing is off limits.

R15, he should try adding the "funny" part in, that might make him sound less like a whiny old man.

Here's the long and the short of it: Comedy works in certain ways, there must be humor. The comedian must be creating something original. They have to be a wordsmith. What Gervais and Chappelle are doing with their transgender material is none of those things. They think they're funny, and so do a bunch of their fans.

But trying to squeeze some drop of irony out of any contrasting or unusual circumstance is not usually funny. Declaring "But da WOMMUN has uh PEEYNIS!" is not comedy. It's just a lazy heterosexual man airing his "woke" grievances.

A shame since Chappelle was usually pretty brilliant. Now he sounds like Adam Carolla. He could have made the conscious decision to write some original material about anything else.

The best comedy: when the proletariat punches up at the bourgeoisie, aka satire.

Good comedy: self-deprecation and roasts (of your peers)

Lame comedy: Making shit out of other minority groups when you are a part of a minority group.

The worst "comedy": Making shit out minorities when you are part of the majority (white heterosexual males).

by Anonymousreply 82May 24, 2022 6:13 PM

[quote]What Gervais and Chappelle are doing with their transgender material is none of those things. They think they're funny, and so do a bunch of their fans. The best comedy: when the proletariat punches up at the bourgeoisie, aka satire.

Do you think Alex Drummond in the link below is a woman? Do you think a man can self ID as a woman and access women's spaces despite having a beard, penis and testicles, or do you think women have the right to single sex spaces where males are excluded?

Because if you side with the man you're punching down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 24, 2022 6:21 PM

I was so outraged at this blasphemy I pulled out my dilator and hurled it at the TV!

by Anonymousreply 84May 24, 2022 6:23 PM

[quote]Gervais and Chappelle ... think they're funny, and so do a bunch of their fans.

You think they should develop routines that they and their fans don't think is funny?

by Anonymousreply 85May 24, 2022 6:26 PM

If he made anti-gay jokes you would be screaming....how about treating others the way you want to be treated

by Anonymousreply 86May 24, 2022 6:28 PM

R83 is obsessed with the .6% of people who identify as trans and thinks they're a threat. Punching down means picking on unpopular minorities.

by Anonymousreply 87May 24, 2022 6:29 PM

It's really obvious that r87 isn't a woman.

by Anonymousreply 88May 24, 2022 6:31 PM

[quote][R83] is obsessed with the .6% of people who identify as trans and thinks they're a threat. Punching down means picking on unpopular minorities.

I'm not the one who in insisting the words woman, girl and female are not used when discussing the right wing's attacks on abortion rights. That's the progressives who want to focus on the feelings of the 0.6%

I'm not the one insisting men committed of crimes should be houses in women's prisons simply by saying "I'm a woman".

I'm not the one campaigning to give hormones to confused teenagers who don't conform to stereotypes, hormones that will stunt their growth, leave them infertile and unable to have sex.

by Anonymousreply 89May 24, 2022 6:35 PM

It's really obvious that r88 is a Log Cabinette gay man.

Educated liberal females support LGBT people

Uneducated conservative women like Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert are anti-LGBT. These are the same people who fought against gay marriage.

If you're on the same side as Republicans, you're on the wrong side. And you probably dropped out of high school.

by Anonymousreply 90May 24, 2022 6:38 PM

r67: "Like Marsha P. Johnson. You gays wouldn’t even have any rights if it weren’t for a brave trans woman of color who decided enough is enough and took action."

Ah yes,... the Transrevision of Stonewall. I had a hunch that lie would pop up on this thread at some point.

Marsha herself fully admitted she wan't at Stonewall when the riots started: As she stated in a taped interview:

"I was uptown and I didn’t get downtown until about two o’clock, because when I got downtown the place was already on fire. And it was a raid already. The riots had already started. And they said the police went in there and set the place on fire. They said the police set it on fire because they originally wanted the Stonewall to close, so they had several raids.” – Marsha P. Johnson

Marsha also drolly noted that Sylvia Rivera wan't there when the riots began either - she was strung out on a park bench. .

Oh, and by the way...Marsha wan't trans. She was a gender-non-conforming drag queen who stated not long before she was murdered: "I'm a boy."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 24, 2022 6:41 PM

Uneducated people pass judgment on an opinion based on who else holds it, not its merits.

by Anonymousreply 92May 24, 2022 6:43 PM

Does R90 think Alex Drummond, the bearded lady, is a woman?

by Anonymousreply 93May 24, 2022 6:43 PM

For R90, who is probably the same person who always says that about anyone here who criticizes the trans trend.

by Anonymousreply 94May 24, 2022 6:44 PM

Mark Harris has had ENOUGH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 24, 2022 6:45 PM

Lol, no r90, I'm a former Labour party-voting British lesbian. So, go fuck yourself, you misogynistic, homophobic pos who thinks that lesbians have penises.

by Anonymousreply 96May 24, 2022 6:47 PM

R92, uneducated people are scared of people who are different. They're the ones who have the most fear of gay people and trans people

by Anonymousreply 97May 24, 2022 6:48 PM

R96, you're a stupid bigot who parrots Tucker Carlson talking points. Go fuck yourself and admit that you're a reactionary. You're siding with people who think homosexuality can be cured through prayer.

by Anonymousreply 98May 24, 2022 6:49 PM

GLAAD: Netflix comedy special HARMFUL

Also GLAAD: give hormones and puberty blockers to children!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99May 24, 2022 6:50 PM

[quote][R96], you're a stupid bigot who parrots Tucker Carlson talking points. Go fuck yourself and admit that you're a reactionary. You're siding with people who think homosexuality can be cured through prayer.

If you think the reality of biological sex is a far right talking point then I fear for the Democrat party.

The Republicans are trying to ban abortion and use the anti scientific arguments to make their case. Progressive Democrats can't admit that it's women and females who will be affected by the ban.

by Anonymousreply 100May 24, 2022 6:53 PM

A lot of gaslighting in this thread. You either believe in women have cocks or else you’re a MAGA Tucker Carlson right winger on the side of homophobia.

Gaslighting!

by Anonymousreply 101May 24, 2022 6:55 PM

[quote]Mark Harris has had ENOUGH!

Mark Harris?

You mean MARY Harris.

by Anonymousreply 102May 24, 2022 6:55 PM

R100 It’s almost as if they’re the same on the opposite sides of the coin!

Being a liberal means you have to blindly follow everything that is told by the “oppressed” who could be anything from straight white men in dresses to the morbidly obese and if you disagree with them, you’re a bigot!

by Anonymousreply 103May 24, 2022 7:01 PM

Ricky’s Netflix special is WORSE THAN THE HOLOCAUST!

by Anonymousreply 104May 24, 2022 7:03 PM

What would Nan Michiganwomyn do?

by Anonymousreply 105May 24, 2022 7:24 PM

I don't trust the trans women who don't cut off their bits. Surgery used to be a bit more widespread, yes? What happened? Did word get out about how awful post surgery life was, no more cumming? Did they have a meeting about how this would be spun? Make everyone believe gender is construct of the mind, no reassignment surgery is necessary! Yeah, that's it. And no discussion is allowed. In fact if anyone questions it, we'll scream accusations of bigotry at them, make them pariahs. AND, we'll lump them in with the right wing to make them feel shame.

What a crock of bullshit. You can accuse me of agreeing/aligning with MTG and the rest of those bozos but I DON'T CARE. I know what's right and can smell a disinformation campaign quite well, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 106May 24, 2022 7:26 PM

You’re so full of shit. Real liberals don’t spend all day spreading hate against trans, or any minority for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 107May 24, 2022 7:29 PM

[quote]You’re so full of shit. Real liberals don’t spend all day spreading hate against trans, or any minority for that matter.

Can men get pregnant? Yes or no?

by Anonymousreply 108May 24, 2022 7:36 PM

R107 What is spreading hate?

by Anonymousreply 109May 24, 2022 7:37 PM

So tender to the touch.

by Anonymousreply 110May 24, 2022 7:57 PM

My guess is that this is about two minutes out of the entirety of the special.

by Anonymousreply 111May 24, 2022 7:57 PM

Clarification: the trans stuff is about 2 minutes out of the entirety of the special. The rest has nothing to do with it. The ones freaking out won't watch anything but those two minutes - if they watch it at all, instead of just relying on what others say - like they did with JKR's non-transphobic essay.

by Anonymousreply 112May 24, 2022 7:59 PM

I'd pay more attention to what Ricky Gervais says if he was attractive.

by Anonymousreply 113May 24, 2022 8:07 PM

I just went out to get the mail and had to step over the corpses of a dozen Ts, most of them POC.

AND I BLAME RICKY GERVAIS!

by Anonymousreply 114May 24, 2022 8:35 PM

[quote]I just went out to get the mail and had to step over the corpses of a dozen Ts, most of them POC. AND I BLAME RICKY GERVAIS!

Really? Trans people are hanging from lampposts on my street with signs saying "TERFS LUV JKR" around their necks.

by Anonymousreply 115May 24, 2022 8:38 PM

Yes, let's redefine basic biological terms for 0.4% of the population...makes perfect sense!

by Anonymousreply 116May 24, 2022 9:04 PM

Trans women are women without uteruses.

Trans women are women who have penises.

“Cis” women are birthing bodies.

If you question this, you are a bad person. You shit on marginalized trans women.

No this isn’t something out of a Margaret Atwood novel!

by Anonymousreply 117May 24, 2022 9:17 PM

The sad part of this is that a good MANY Trans people would agree with R117's statement. But the loons and trendy attention whores have taken over the advocacy, exhausting their capital going after JK Rowling and Chappelle. Completely missing the point and failing to move the needle where it needs to be moved for ACTUAL Trans people.

But that statement could be applied to any number of marginalized groups these days. It's all bumper stick slacktivism masquerading as progress.

by Anonymousreply 118May 24, 2022 9:24 PM

R76 reminds me of a post from the late, lamented Gendertrender blog. Gallus Mag reported on the TRA attempt to stop publication of a memoir by the ex-wife of a trans woman. One of the would-be censors actually referred to violence against women as banal. I never forgot that. They really think we’re supposed to forget about issues that affect actual women because of their false claim that they suffer disproportionate violence. Oh wait, Gallus Mag debunked that fake stat too.

Just like Gervais, Gallus Mag allowed trans activists and their actions to speak for themselves. There was little editorializing but allowing trans people to reveal themselves anything but perfect victims is murder according to them. Not too long before Jessica “Wax My Balls” Yaniv got the site shut down, Gallus said that she slept well at night, knowing she’d done her best for the causes of truth and sanity. She also said the demise of the movement was already baked in, and even if she never wrote another word, the pile of sterilized and mangled young bodies would eventually be too large to ignore.

Damn, I miss that blog.

by Anonymousreply 119May 24, 2022 9:33 PM

[quote]So, go fuck yourself, you misogynistic, homophobic pos who thinks that lesbians have penises.

Well, some do. Educate yourself.

by Anonymousreply 120May 24, 2022 9:37 PM

r120: Nothing a branch cutter couldn't take care of.

Just think of it a part of lesbian foreplay!

by Anonymousreply 121May 24, 2022 9:42 PM

The trans are, predictably, EXHAUSTED.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122May 24, 2022 9:43 PM

R11 You think ~women~ with penises are not funny?

by Anonymousreply 123May 24, 2022 9:48 PM

Torrenting it right now! I love that fat bastard.

by Anonymousreply 124May 24, 2022 10:19 PM

R37 nauseating sentiment being used to promote a BBC tv show

by Anonymousreply 125May 24, 2022 10:26 PM

I think I missed something. What does TRA mean?

by Anonymousreply 126May 24, 2022 10:41 PM

Tumor Rejection Antigen, Rose

by Anonymousreply 127May 24, 2022 10:49 PM

The jokes he made about Caitlyn Jenner's driving in a previous special were hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 128May 24, 2022 11:02 PM

R120 it’s GIRLDICQUE OR SHENIS YOU NAZI TERF CUNT!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 129May 24, 2022 11:14 PM

Cross stamping of large feet and floods of angry tears expected in 3 .. 2 .. 1 ..

by Anonymousreply 130May 24, 2022 11:20 PM

[quote] Comedy works in certain ways, there must be humor. The comedian must be creating something original. They have to be a wordsmith. What Gervais and Chappelle are doing with their transgender material is none of those things. They think they're funny, and so do a bunch of their fans. But trying to squeeze some drop of irony out of any contrasting or unusual circumstance is not usually funny. Declaring "But da WOMMUN has uh PEEYNIS!" is not comedy. It's just a lazy heterosexual man airing his "woke" grievances.

Go on, then, Character, how would you have made the same Bit work better?

by Anonymousreply 131May 24, 2022 11:20 PM

Womanhood is not defined by your genitalia. It is bigotry to think so.

by Anonymousreply 132May 24, 2022 11:24 PM

It is absurd to think otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 133May 24, 2022 11:24 PM

So the trans are exhausted and on the verge of death for a couple of jokes (about a minute worth of the entire special) they probably haven't even watched? Seems rational.

by Anonymousreply 134May 24, 2022 11:25 PM

I love the people who shriek "and it's not even funny!!!" and then try to dissect the humor and EXPLAIN (exhausted) why it's not funny, and they just end up looking like autistic scolds who are pushing a clear agenda to set the bar so high for what is considered "acceptable humor" that they will never, ever be satisfied.

Bonus points when they attach a clip of some trans comedian or trans promoter as an example of "how it's done" and they are always unfunny and terrible.

by Anonymousreply 135May 24, 2022 11:25 PM

One of the linked EXHAUSTED trans on Twitter posted some comedian criticizing Gervais and how he's so UNFUNNY and not a stand up comedian and it was utterly unwatchable. If that's their idea of acceptable humor, I'll take Ricky Gervais, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 136May 24, 2022 11:27 PM

More EXHAUSTION.

[quote]Really don't have the words or energy to comment on how disgusted/sad/exhausted I am by Ricky Gervais' new skit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137May 24, 2022 11:30 PM

When did transvestites - those straight men who got sexually aroused by wearing frilly panties - become actual women like your mother?

by Anonymousreply 138May 24, 2022 11:37 PM

And on pansexual appreciation day! And a week away from Pride! And probably a month away from some trans day or another!

by Anonymousreply 139May 24, 2022 11:38 PM

I guess we need to amend the trans statement of empowerment to

STUNNING, BRAVE, AND EXHAUSTED.

by Anonymousreply 140May 24, 2022 11:38 PM

So to a trans person or a trans activist what Gervais is saying won't be funny, because he's essentially just repeating what they say already, just in a humorous manner. They don't realize how absolutely ridiculous they sound when they're defending things like women with penises, pretending sex doesn't exist and intersex people are some third sex or it's a spectrum and everyone has their own unique sex, or that men can give birth, reciting "trans women are women" etc.

When it's taken out of the context of someone shrieking it at you in anger, condescension, or bullying, it's quite hilarious that people think this is acceptable behavior and makes any sort of sense at all.

by Anonymousreply 141May 24, 2022 11:47 PM

Also to the people saying that he is "punching down" - no, he is not. The trans activist mob has more power than any other "marginalized" group in history, and their strategy of *no debate,, no discussion, you can't debate human rights" makes it so anyone who tries gets shut down, bullied, death threats, cancelled, fired, etc.

Fortunately that is coming to an end.

by Anonymousreply 142May 24, 2022 11:51 PM

[quote] Womanhood is not defined by your genitalia. It is bigotry to think so.

Then what is womanhood? The makeup you wear? The panties you covet?

by Anonymousreply 143May 24, 2022 11:53 PM

Also the reason trans as a whole seem to have no sense of humor is because the majority of them are autistic. They attract a huge share of autistic people.

by Anonymousreply 144May 24, 2022 11:54 PM

I'd put money on more people liking Ricky Gervais than liking sanctimonious transpeople.

They're wasting their outrage on this.

by Anonymousreply 145May 24, 2022 11:55 PM

I'm about half way through the special, and so far it is hilarious. As I suspected, so far, the trans stuff is just a few minutes at the beginning, tied in to a bit about irony, and the AIDs bit is imagining what goes through the minds of the people who thought it was god's wrath, and what that might be like.

Bunch of humorless twats over-reacting and performing on twitter, as usual.

by Anonymousreply 146May 25, 2022 12:14 AM

Netflix has already bought Gervais's next special, the viewership on this one was so good. Sorry trans!

by Anonymousreply 147May 25, 2022 12:23 AM

I remember his tweets about Jessica Yaniv were hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 148May 25, 2022 12:28 AM

The person at r122 is performatively exhausted! THEY DIDNT ASK TO BE TRANS. (THEY JUST DECIDED TO BE BECAUSE THEY GET TO PRETEND TO BE A PERPETUAL VICTIM AND GET LOTS OF ATTENTION.)

by Anonymousreply 149May 25, 2022 12:29 AM

"Ricky Gervais Wants to Offend People - As a Trans Man, I Won't Take the Bait"

[quote]As an [bold]exhausted[/bold] trans man, I have an extremely novel idea: how about we just don't care?

More EXHAUSTION!

[quote]Dave Chappelle got up on a stage and dragged a deceased trans woman into his own psychosexual baggage about trans people, [bolddefended the most violent TERF propagandist on the planet[/bold]

"The most violent TERF propagandist on the planet" is J.K. Rowling, it seems.

[quote]The burden of compassion fatigue often falls on the shoulders of the people most in need of compassion: BIPOC, trans, gay, fat, disabled, and otherwise marginalized people.

Is "compassion fatigue" the result of "emotional labor"? I can't keep up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 25, 2022 12:31 AM

I am EXHAUSTED = I want to signal my disapproval while also avoiding explaining what, exactly, the problem is with what you said, because explanation requires intellectual work that I am simply not capable of performing.

by Anonymousreply 151May 25, 2022 12:31 AM

They are all loving this because they get to be the center of attention, each one more exhausted and outraged than the last! They should be thanking Gervais.

by Anonymousreply 152May 25, 2022 12:33 AM

I am so glad they decided to stamp their collective hooves and publicize this, as I wasn't aware that this was available. It's a really funny special.

by Anonymousreply 153May 25, 2022 12:34 AM

R35 is a retard.

by Anonymousreply 154May 25, 2022 12:36 AM

[quote] Also the reason trans as a whole seem to have no sense of humor is because the majority of them are autistic. They attract a huge share of autistic people.

Bingo. And studies show they have the highest rate of narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 155May 25, 2022 12:38 AM

If I hear the words 'marginalized people' one more time...

by Anonymousreply 156May 25, 2022 12:38 AM

My objection to those Ricky Gervais jokes is that they are stale. Professional comics are supposed to stay ahead of what other people joke about.

And he made the same trans jokes in his last Netflix special. Seems like he's run out of ideas.

by Anonymousreply 157May 25, 2022 12:41 AM

The peaceful, loving trans loons destroyed a park bench with Gervais' name on it.

Why wouldn't women want these gentle people in their private spaces?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158May 25, 2022 12:50 AM

Hulk mad. Hulk SMASH! 💥

by Anonymousreply 159May 25, 2022 1:42 AM

I’m definitely not a trans fan, but the jokes about trans stuff is boring. Such an unimaginative topic.

by Anonymousreply 160May 25, 2022 1:44 AM

I am EXHAUSTED by everyone's exhaustion. Can't they see the toll they are taking on me? It is so incredibly difficult to know that EVERYONE wants me dead, and is trying to kill me with their performative EXHAUSTION.

by Anonymousreply 161May 25, 2022 1:45 AM

[quote]People like him would just love to make fun of gay men. Remember when that was common? We were the butt of the jokes. I think it’s awful that idiots on this forum want to promote bigots.

Exactly. How quickly gays forget.

by Anonymousreply 162May 25, 2022 1:45 AM

Why would he want to make fun of the gays?

by Anonymousreply 163May 25, 2022 1:47 AM

[quote]My objection to those Ricky Gervais jokes is that they are stale. Professional comics are supposed to stay ahead of what other people joke about.

But no other comic has joked about this because they’re afraid of getting cancelled. Gervais, like Chapelle and Rowling, are uncancelable so they can say what everyone is thinking.

by Anonymousreply 164May 25, 2022 1:50 AM

I don't know about the humorless cunts here but I thought his special was hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 165May 25, 2022 1:51 AM

Gay does not equal trans, R162. Trans bigots think that lesbians ought to learn how to suck "girldick" because the "mouthfeel" is different, which is a big joke. There are threads here about how gay men need to learn how to suck manpussy or else they are bigots.

It isn't a "minority" of trans loons that think this, it is standard gender ideology orthodoxy. It is extremely regressive, sexist, and homophobic.

Contrary to the narrative that trans idiots delivered gay rights to gays, trans loons hide behind gay people because they know that any sane person will reject the notion that you can change sex as easily as you change your mind, or that homoSEXuals should unlearn their "genital preferences" to accommodate insane straight people who changed their hair or their outfits and think that means they changed sex.

People are finally waking up to how crazy trans goons are.

by Anonymousreply 166May 25, 2022 1:52 AM

It can be confusing, Idon't know where to draw the line sometimes. Even so, I want to always side for basic, human rights. I liked the Gervais Golden Globes celebrity roast(they had it coming to them), but I think that knocking the trans community is a fucking cowardly thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 167May 25, 2022 2:00 AM

R119 Gallus Mag was a total nutjob. She did a lot to raise awareness but she was crazy as all get out.

by Anonymousreply 168May 25, 2022 2:03 AM

He didn't knock them.

by Anonymousreply 169May 25, 2022 2:03 AM

R167, most of the "trans community" is comprised of straight white men with a fetish for wanting to be fucked like a sissy hypno bimbo slut, which is what they think women are. For fuck's sake. They aren't innocent little girls, they just want access to girls and women.

by Anonymousreply 170May 25, 2022 2:04 AM

Reply 170, I hope you are wrong. I have a new neighbor who, at some point transitioned and I feel for her. We live in a rural area and not blending in is equal to having a target on your back. At first, I thought she was a woman with bad implants, and then she spoke, and I knew. I've been quietly looking out for her ever since. No one should have to spend their lives pretending for the sake of others. Others who don't even have such a cross to bear.

by Anonymousreply 171May 25, 2022 2:12 AM

[quote]I think that knocking the trans community is a fucking cowardly thing to do.

When did he knock the trans community??

by Anonymousreply 172May 25, 2022 2:14 AM

He made fun of pronouns! He wants all trans people dead! We're dying of exhaustion!

by Anonymousreply 173May 25, 2022 2:15 AM

What a stressful day this has been. Someone killed 14 children and 1 teacher in Texas, and Ricky Gervais killed millions of trans people by making a joke about pronouns!

Cos those are equally terrible 🙄

by Anonymousreply 174May 25, 2022 2:19 AM

Wasn’t the shooter trans also?

by Anonymousreply 175May 25, 2022 2:23 AM

The shooter did kind of look like Ezra Miller...

by Anonymousreply 176May 25, 2022 2:27 AM

Just from the video blurb in Op's link, you can tell the point he is making. He is slamming trans people. As gay people, you should be offended. Even if you are not trans, you are affected by this. Like it or not, we are connected in a way. It's the LBTQ community. I guess it's not your own problem until it becomes YOUR problem. Gervais is a douche out to make a buck.

by Anonymousreply 177May 25, 2022 2:30 AM

R171, as a "transwoman" she is one of the safest demographics in the United States. Despite what you've heard, people (like you) of a kind disposition will believe the bullshit that "she" is being hunted down daily. It's all bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 178May 25, 2022 2:30 AM

We are NOT connected. Trans = homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 179May 25, 2022 2:31 AM

R177, he is not "slamming" "trans people" he is correctly assessing the majority opinion that trans is a bunch of horseshit used mainly by straight white men with a fetish that degrades women to get away with even more bullshit than they usually do.

Go dilate your scar wound.

by Anonymousreply 180May 25, 2022 2:32 AM

R177, as a gay person, I am offended by gender ideology.

I am delighted that a few public figures like Chapelle, Rowling, Rogan, and Gervais, are standing up to a new autocratic religion even when the media, social and otherwise, attempt to shame and silence them.

by Anonymousreply 181May 25, 2022 2:35 AM

Being a gay man, I wouldn't want to walk a mile in a woman's shoes, whether or not she is trans. The crap they go though makes me think that being male is a cake walk. There isn't equality.

by Anonymousreply 182May 25, 2022 2:35 AM

Actually, he is joking about how the concerns of women are dismissed when they use the wrong pronouns, making them hateful bigots.

by Anonymousreply 183May 25, 2022 2:36 AM

I admit, I'm confused. I don't want to hurt anyone by using the wrong pronoun. How am I suppose to know who is who?

Trans people should have equality, and that includes using a bathroom one identifies with. Without legal equality, people are targets of violence and discriminated against. As gay people, we should understand.

by Anonymousreply 184May 25, 2022 2:44 AM

So women don't get to keep their bathrooms and changing rooms just because a man in a dress gets his feelings hurt R184?

by Anonymousreply 185May 25, 2022 2:46 AM

God forbid straight men in skirts get their feelings hurt. It's literally murder.

by Anonymousreply 186May 25, 2022 2:48 AM

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 187May 25, 2022 2:48 AM

Gay ≠ Trans

I guess this needs to be repeated again and again until it finally sinks in with some of you.

by Anonymousreply 188May 25, 2022 2:51 AM

If you want equality, then you can't deny others the same basic rights. Use of a restroom is a human basic need/right. Not sorry if that offends some straight, privileged people. Male or female.

by Anonymousreply 189May 25, 2022 3:03 AM

Public bathrooms are for the public. It's not your personal powder room. It's for bodily waste elimination. If you feel unsafe, keep your guard up. As a gay man, I am always ready to throw down in the can. Being it's a public space, you don't ever know what's around you anyway. A trans woman is NOT going to harm you. A trans man might, but they are physically smaller so that wouldn't happen either.

by Anonymousreply 190May 25, 2022 3:10 AM

If only it was just about "we just wanna peeeeeee!"

by Anonymousreply 191May 25, 2022 3:11 AM

R190, it's not "trans women" that are the threat. If any male at all can identify as female and gain access to women's naked spaces, a lot of straight male perverts will take advantage of that. Men are overwhelmingly a threat to women, and women need to be able to challenge the presence of any man in any place where they are vulnerable, getting naked, or partially naked.

It's not complicated.

by Anonymousreply 192May 25, 2022 3:14 AM

Who the fuck cares about what is taking a dump in the next stall. All I ever think about is getting the hell out of the giant dutch oven without catching a virus or slipping in something vile.

by Anonymousreply 193May 25, 2022 3:14 AM

"I have a new neighbor who, at some point transitioned and I feel for her. We live in a rural area and not blending in is equal to having a target on your back. At first, I thought she was a woman with bad implants, and then she spoke, and I knew. I've been quietly looking out for her ever since."

So quietly that you announce it here on DL.

"No one should have to spend their lives pretending for the sake of others."

Correct. Women/lesbians have no obligation to pretend that males are females, and gay men have no obligation to pretend to be attracted to female bodies. Glad we can agree.

by Anonymousreply 194May 25, 2022 3:28 AM

[quote]Exactly! Like Marsha P. Johnson. You gays wouldn’t even have any rights if it weren’t for a brave trans woman of color who decided enough is enough and took action.

I'm terrified to think this poster wasn't trying to be funny and actually believes this modernist fiction!

by Anonymousreply 195May 25, 2022 3:48 AM

You know the trans are pissed that the school shooting happened and drove their outrage cycle off the main topics for most sane people. "Why did this happen to US????" they shriek, exhaustedly. They would have been able to get a good two week news cycle out of it, more if they'd managed to convince the trans employees/their enablers at Netflix to rebel again and stage a walkout. But now guns and more dead children have taken the spotlight from the buildup of the outrage, unless they start claiming some of the dead children were trans.

by Anonymousreply 196May 25, 2022 3:48 AM

You are a homophobe. I hope your porta potty falls over with you in it.

by Anonymousreply 197May 25, 2022 3:48 AM

R195 they're Zoomers who saw a TikTok and think they know the entire history of gay rights now.

by Anonymousreply 198May 25, 2022 3:49 AM

R197 Remember, always 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️⚧️✨Be Kind✨⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈

by Anonymousreply 199May 25, 2022 3:51 AM

R197 So r195 is a homophobe because he knows the history of gay rights, and that drag queens / transsexuals weren't responsible for starting the Stonewall riots (a lesbian was) and that no, gay men and lesbians do not owe their civil rights to transsexuals despite their blatant attempts to rewrite actual documented history?

by Anonymousreply 200May 25, 2022 3:55 AM

Remember always 🏳️‍⚧️>🏳️‍🌈

by Anonymousreply 201May 25, 2022 3:56 AM

🏳️‍🌈 > 🪠🏳️‍⚧️🚽

by Anonymousreply 202May 25, 2022 3:59 AM

R201 it's funny because you don't realize that many gay men and lesbians see the pride flag as a symbol of "queer" now, that is, it's been taken over by straight people.

Which, incidentally, is also who most trans women are. Straight men with autogynephila. They are sexually aroused by dressing up as women, and "validating" their identities gives them sexual pleasure. Think of this the next time you spot a non-passing trans women headed to the women's restroom.

by Anonymousreply 203May 25, 2022 4:02 AM

That is a lie and you are OP. Shit/cauldron stirrer. No one is buying your soap. Hate monger.

by Anonymousreply 204May 25, 2022 4:04 AM

Sorry dear, it's the truth, as well as the fact that trans people vote REPUBLICAN almost two to one over gays and lesbians, who overwhelmingly vote Democrat. And they predominately vote Republican over Democrat, if you remove the nonbinaries from the statistics and just have the actual trans folx there.

It is a very conservative and homophobic ideology, playing to gender stereotypes. Caitlyn Jenner isn't the exception, she is the norm.

So, good job defending people who are actually homophobic, and think you should just reframe your trauma and learn to love the "male" vagina of a trans man. After all, perhaps you just haven't found the right woman yet! I mean man!

by Anonymousreply 205May 25, 2022 4:13 AM

R205

Where are you getting these bullshit numbers? Your stinky, disgusting, clogged up ass?

by Anonymousreply 206May 25, 2022 4:15 AM

No darling, actual news! Read it and weep:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207May 25, 2022 4:19 AM

[quote]Can men get pregnant? Yes or no?

Yes, they can. Period. Which they also can. Why don’t you Ed👏🏼Ju👏🏼Cate👏🏼 your cisass self before trying to come up with any more stupid “gotcha” questions?

by Anonymousreply 208May 25, 2022 4:20 AM

When it's "LGBT" and the trans vote is diluted, the political spectrum is divided. But when you break it out jnto LGB and separate the T, you find that LGB are overwhelmingly voting Democratic, and trans are what were skewing the poll.

When you break out the nonbinaries - who are more confused or excessively narcissistic LGB than straight - you find out that the nonbinaries were cloaking the trans conservative political leanings as well. Maybe that's why they try to lump nonbinary under the trans umbrella, too. So that number above shifts from majority Democratic to majority Conservative. That's right - trans themselves vote majority Republican.

(Also note how the author of this study bends over backwards trying to find some way to excuse what the results show - she's afraid of the backlash / in denial herself).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209May 25, 2022 4:21 AM

Sigh... How I long for the good, old days, when ladies wore pearls & aprons, stayed in the kitchen & the bedroom & died from botched abortions!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210May 25, 2022 4:25 AM

I think OP is saying that all trans fats are bad. Trans are good, just not trans fats?

by Anonymousreply 211May 25, 2022 4:38 AM

R210 is why they hate them. A man fulfilling some paraphiliac fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 212May 25, 2022 4:59 AM

The person in the video identifies as a woman. I watched the video that far. Now, I'm going to get all kinds of unwanted YouTube suggestions.

by Anonymousreply 213May 25, 2022 5:02 AM

[quote] Who the fuck cares about what is taking a dump in the next stall.

Mansplaining to women why this is not a problem for us.

There are men who get off - as in jerk off and have orgasms listening to women in the next stall. Are we supposed to just put up with that? Then they rummage around for used tampons.

Stay the fuck out of our female spaces. No one is attacking you in the men's rooms.

by Anonymousreply 214May 25, 2022 5:03 AM

They put popsicles of V8 up their asses and when it melts they pretend it's a "period". Yaniv wanted to "teach" little girls about how to use tampons. It's a fetish and none of those men need to be anywhere near women or girls.

They want you to think drag queens are the same thing but they are the opposite. No drag queen thinks he's actually a woman.

by Anonymousreply 215May 25, 2022 5:27 AM

[quote]but I think that knocking the trans community is a fucking cowardly thing to do.

All he did was quote their ideological mantras literally. He didn't need to do more, just literally repeating their claims exposes the absurdity.

He's an equal opportunity offender and the trans bit was just part of a spiel about women comedians. There was also a bit about AIDS and homos, a bit about religion, etc. - but only the holy cow of T must be protected from comedy at all costs!

I don't know how you go to a standup show with the expectation to hear absolutely nothing offensive (to any social group or famous individual) made into a joke.

by Anonymousreply 216May 25, 2022 5:42 AM

If saying what the transcommunity are saying and then pointing out exactly what the trans are saying is ridiculous, then it's really the trans who are knocking their own community, isn't it? Ricky Gervais is just the messenger.

by Anonymousreply 217May 25, 2022 5:58 AM

All women had going for them was marriage. After same sex marriage became legal, now they just look like fat blobs all painted-up and bleeding once a month.

by Anonymousreply 218May 25, 2022 7:20 AM

It's all just good fun. Isn't it?

[Quote]Q: What do gays and tumbleweeds have in common?

[Quote]A: They both blow around for a while until they end up on a fence in Wyoming.

by Anonymousreply 219May 25, 2022 8:28 AM

R218 misogynistic MUCH?!

by Anonymousreply 220May 25, 2022 10:05 AM

Making fun of a tiny, hated minority and calling yourself brave.

Fuck this portly creep.

by Anonymousreply 221May 25, 2022 10:24 AM

[QUOTE]Hulk mad. Hulk SMASH! 💥

She-Hulk R159

by Anonymousreply 222May 25, 2022 10:31 AM

[quote]Making fun of a tiny, hated minority and calling yourself brave. Fuck this portly creep.

Do you not think it funny that Dr Rachel Levine who up until the age of 50 was Dr Richard Levine, a married father of 2 kids, is celebrated as the first FEMALE four star general and invited to the White House round table for Lesbian Visibility Week alongside former heterosexual man turned lesbian Charlotte Clymer.

Do you not think it's funny that Rachel Levine and Charlotte Clymer are lauded by progressives as STUNNING AND BRAVE LESBIAN WOMEN yet Rachel Dolezal was attacked and ridiculed for darkening her skin a little, changing her hair style and presenting as a black woman?

by Anonymousreply 223May 25, 2022 10:45 AM

No, I don't think it's funny. For a lot of reasons but whatever. You're just a dumb troll with your stupid copy/paste talking points.

by Anonymousreply 224May 25, 2022 10:47 AM

I just watched the whole thing. It was funny.

The trans jokes are probably less than 3 minutes. Seen in context they are not nasty or spiteful, and it's really just him voicing gender activist tropes pretty much word for word and that's enough for it to be ridiculous.

The "outrage" is just going to be another own goal for trans activists. When most people watch this show they'll see it's not the hatefest it's been claimed to be. Far from it in fact.

by Anonymousreply 225May 25, 2022 11:20 AM

[quote] former heterosexual man turned lesbian Charlotte Clymer.

You mean heterosexual male misogynist bully of women - you think this jerk has changed? It makes me sick every time I see someone going all soft on this creep.

by Anonymousreply 226May 25, 2022 11:53 AM

R143 Womanhood is an identity. It is not defined by any physical traits. It is something you are born into with or without a secondary trait.

A person having a penis doesn't dictate the face that he must need to fuck pussy. Then why is it a must for a person with a penis to be a man. It is just a genitalia, it doesn't define you. You define you. And if you want to be a woman and desire to be a woman, who are other people to deny that?

by Anonymousreply 227May 25, 2022 12:05 PM

[quote]You mean heterosexual male misogynist bully of women - you think this jerk has changed? It makes me sick every time I see someone going all soft on this creep.

My comment was that it was funny Clymer was included in a White House round table event for lesbians.

MEN ARE NOT LESBIANS

by Anonymousreply 228May 25, 2022 12:18 PM

I’m tired of hearing about trans shit. Even the “jokes” are tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 229May 25, 2022 12:21 PM

The Rachel Levine business was particularly heinous because there had ALREADY been a female four-star general - a black woman, who got airbrushed out of history to make a progressive point.,

by Anonymousreply 230May 25, 2022 12:44 PM

Science, biology and reality would like a word or two with R227

by Anonymousreply 231May 25, 2022 12:50 PM

[quote]there had ALREADY been a female four-star general - a black woman, who got airbrushed out of history to make a progressive point

Oh you mean Gen. Ann E. Dunwoody, a white lady?

If you're gonna be a resentful troll, at least google your bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232May 25, 2022 2:13 PM

r232: And yet the point r230 made - that a previous four-star female general was erased to embellish Levine - cannot be denied.

by Anonymousreply 233May 25, 2022 2:27 PM

Coach Biest at r232.

by Anonymousreply 234May 25, 2022 2:41 PM

[quote][R143] Womanhood is an identity. It is not defined by any physical traits.

Such terrifying nonsense! Did you sit next to r208 and copy off of he/they's test? You're both sadly indoctrinated in science and fact-free Trans goo. I am embarrassed by both of you and your slavish devotion to homophobic and misogynistic gibberish.

by Anonymousreply 235May 25, 2022 4:07 PM

The trans activist troll just shrieks that everyone is lying and name-calls when presented with factual statements, and ignores them when overwhelming evidence is presented.

You're in a cult. Or you have oppositional defiance disorder. Or both.

by Anonymousreply 236May 25, 2022 4:09 PM

Are you a man who wants to wear dresses, makeup and high heels? Cool. Have fun.

Do you want all of society to believe you are a woman?

Do you?

You are not. Stop erasing women.

by Anonymousreply 237May 25, 2022 4:30 PM

Lol dumbass at r232. R320 did make a mistake but not about the fact of Levine erasing a black woman but about the service and title. Levine, who has never even served in the military let alone commanded a naval ship, was proclaimed the first four-star female admiral, thus erasing out of history the real first, four-star female admiral, Michelle Howard, a black woman, who, unlike Levine, is not only a real woman but also a real admiral.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238May 25, 2022 5:21 PM

Thank you, for that, r238. So it's not one, but TWO four-star female officers who have been erased to favor Levine.

by Anonymousreply 239May 25, 2022 5:35 PM

Why do I think the same people who are all bent out of shape that this Levine person (and the controversy around her is news to me) are the same people who would assert that Michelle Howard:

isn't really black

got where she is cause she's a woman and a man had to take a back seat

by Anonymousreply 240May 25, 2022 5:35 PM

People without power would never have been able to force everyone else to pretend that humans aren't sexed.

by Anonymousreply 241May 25, 2022 5:57 PM

I meant r230 not r320!

by Anonymousreply 242May 25, 2022 5:59 PM

Because you're dim, r240.

by Anonymousreply 243May 25, 2022 6:00 PM

[quote]Womanhood is an identity

Name the defining features of 'womanhood". We'll wait.

by Anonymousreply 244May 25, 2022 6:17 PM

"It is just a genitalia, it doesn't define you. You define you."

You don't really get how this whole "oppression" thing works, do you?

by Anonymousreply 245May 25, 2022 6:24 PM

R244 it's wearing slutty mini skirts with cheap ass wigs and perfect duckface.

by Anonymousreply 246May 25, 2022 6:27 PM

Yep, it's down to what you wear and what plastic surgery you get.

That's 'identity".

by Anonymousreply 247May 25, 2022 6:28 PM

This is "womanhood".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248May 25, 2022 6:33 PM

Internet umbrage-takers don't actually give a shit about what they're currently taking umbrage at.

They just like feeling oppressed.

by Anonymousreply 249May 25, 2022 6:36 PM

[quote] A person having a penis doesn't dictate the face that he must need to fuck pussy. Then why is it a must for a person with a penis to be a man.

Wait . . . in that word salad you seem to be saying that if you don't want to use your penis to fuck pussy then you aren't a man.

Is that what you're saying? Is that what you think other people are saying?

by Anonymousreply 250May 25, 2022 6:43 PM

[quote]Then why is it a must for a person with a penis to be a man. It is just a genitalia, it doesn't define you. You define you.

Do you have a pet dog or cat?

I bet you knew what sex it was as soon as you saw its genitalia.

by Anonymousreply 251May 25, 2022 6:45 PM

Yes. Being a man or a woman IS about your sex organs and your reproductive function. Not about what colors you like, whether you played with dolls or trucks growing up, or what kind of clothing you prefer.

This is very simple knowledge that people have had for centuries, until very recently somebody decided to turn everything on its head and some dumb, gullible fuckers fell for it.

by Anonymousreply 252May 25, 2022 7:06 PM

[quote] Look at old film reels of the Nazis belittling Jews, the laughter, the joke, and the after effects, it's a process that leads to an insidious end... How come no one is making excuses for the Nazis like some do for Gervais and Chappelle...

I don't want to be offensive, but you are an utterly deranged cunt.

by Anonymousreply 253May 25, 2022 7:06 PM

[quote]Then why is it a must for a person with a penis to be a man. It is just a genitalia, it doesn't define you. You define you.

Nobody is defined by their sex/reproductive organs. Nobody is defined by how many years they have lived, no one is defined by the colour of their skin, nobody is defined by whether they are legally partnered to another person.

But all of those things change the way we interact with the law. People who are aged 5-18 get free education and are afforded less responsibility under the law,. People with different skin colours have legal protections from discrimination and people have enhanced rights when it comes to who they are married to.

by Anonymousreply 254May 25, 2022 7:21 PM

[quote]Nobody is defined by their sex/reproductive organs.

But we are, Blanche, we are. At a very fundamental level.

by Anonymousreply 255May 25, 2022 7:32 PM

[quote]But we are, Blanche, we are. At a very fundamental level.

That's a made-up rule. And we can just make up another rule. It's not immutable. You're just old and grumpy.

by Anonymousreply 256May 25, 2022 7:51 PM

[quote]That's a made-up rule.

Yep, I made it. Guilty as charged.

by Anonymousreply 257May 25, 2022 7:58 PM

Where was it claimed that Levine was the first female four-star anything? I don’t see that anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 258May 25, 2022 8:05 PM

[quote]Where was it claimed that Levine was the first female four-star anything? I don’t see that anywhere.

The New York Times: Dr. Rachel Levine was sworn in as the first female four-star admiral in the history of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, a uniformed service of more than 6,000 health, science and engineering professionals.

The Huffington Post: Her appointment makes her the first-ever four-star female admiral to oversee the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.

Axios: Levine is also the organization's first female four-star admiral and the sixth four-star admiral in the history of the service

CNN: Levine is also the USPHS Commissioned Corps' first female four-star admiral.

Levine's own words: I am humbled to serve as the first female four-star officer of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps and first openly transgender four-star officer across any of the 8 uniformed services.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259May 25, 2022 8:14 PM

It's so funny to hear gays apply the same dumb bullshit to trans ppl that were applied to gays not too long ago.

And the funny thing is that it's all old gays who do it.

It's all somehow connected to them wanting to get fucked by the bully who beat them up in high school.

by Anonymousreply 260May 25, 2022 8:24 PM

R259 That photo is from his "Rachel does Barbra!" drag act.

by Anonymousreply 261May 25, 2022 8:25 PM

[quote]It's so funny to hear gays apply the same dumb bullshit to trans ppl that were applied to gays not too long ago.

When I was a teenage gay people said to be "how do you know you're gay if you've never slept with a woman?"

Now it's an increasingly widespread belief amongst "progressives" that I'm a bigot because I've never slept with a woman - I have a genital preference and that's transphobic.

I also don't think I'm less of a man because I wore make up, wore pink, watch rom coms, love Whitney and suck dick.

by Anonymousreply 262May 25, 2022 8:28 PM

R260 And paedos are now using your same argument, they are 'discriminated against as the gays used to be'. NO.

by Anonymousreply 263May 25, 2022 8:29 PM

Oh please, I grew up listening to all sorts of assholes screaming that homos were gross because we went against biology.

MEN AREN'T SUPPOSED TO HAVE SEX WITH EACH OTHER. THERE'S NO VAGINA!!!! IT'S AGAINST NATURE!!! THAT'S DISGUSTING!!!

Now, mean, angry old gays are screaming about biology and going against nature and all that shit. You're a bunch of fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 264May 25, 2022 8:32 PM

NAMBLA started using the language of the gay rights movement in like 1983. There's no "now."

Bigots and racists count on people being dumb, forgetful, uneducated or young.

by Anonymousreply 265May 25, 2022 8:34 PM

It's OK to be ageist. It's very progressive and being On The Right Side of History™.

by Anonymousreply 266May 25, 2022 8:36 PM

So she’s the first lady four-star admiral to run the health corps, which is true enough and does not erase the female predecessors cited above.

by Anonymousreply 267May 25, 2022 8:39 PM

Love it when the "Fuck your feelings" people get all bent out of shape when someone calls them old.

by Anonymousreply 268May 25, 2022 8:47 PM

Are you Gen Z, R268?

They are the ones who buy into the 'genital fetishist' stuff, after all. And that Marsha threw the first brick.

by Anonymousreply 269May 25, 2022 8:51 PM

[quote]So she’s the first lady four-star admiral to run the health corps, which is true enough and does not erase the female predecessors cited above.

The word being used was FEMALE. The person who for 50 years was known as Dr Richard Levine and fathered 2 children is being described as THE FIRST FEMALE

Not lady, FEMALE.

If your understanding of FEMALE is "used to have a penis and testicles" then have a limited understanding of human biology.

by Anonymousreply 270May 25, 2022 8:54 PM

"It's so funny to hear gays apply the same dumb bullshit to trans ppl that were applied to gays not too long ago."

Yes, who can forget all the women complaining, just a mere 10 or 20 years ago, that gay men were insisting on changing in their locker rooms and competing on their sports teams? And now those Karens are at it again!

by Anonymousreply 271May 25, 2022 8:56 PM

Lets repeat this for all the idiots who keep invading DL trying to convince gay men and women that men cosplaying as women are an oppressed minority.

SEX AND REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS ARE WHAT SEPARATE MEN FROM WOMEN BIOLOGICALLY

GAY MEN AND TRANS ARE NOT ON THE SAME SIDE OF HISTORY AND MEN CLAIMING TO BE WOMEN ARE NOT OPPRESSED

by Anonymousreply 272May 25, 2022 9:16 PM

People conveniently missed the opening part of the act where he addresses using exactly this type of humor.

"That's when I say something I don't really mean for comic effect, and you as an audience laugh at the 'wrong' thing because you know what the 'right' thing is."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273May 25, 2022 9:19 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 274May 25, 2022 9:21 PM

[quote] A person having a penis doesn't dictate the face that he must need to fuck pussy. Then why is it a must for a person with a penis to be a man.

Wait . . . what are you saying? If a person with a penis does not want to fuck pussy then it cannot be a man?

by Anonymousreply 275May 25, 2022 9:24 PM

I’m college educated, own my own home, have a pretty good credit score, was married before I had children; by transgender logic, I’m white.

Let hope the cops accept this analogy the next time I get pulled over.

by Anonymousreply 276May 25, 2022 9:43 PM

What I’m saying is a penis does not dicktate whether you are a man or woman, whether you are male or female. So many other factors are involved.

by Anonymousreply 277May 25, 2022 9:44 PM

R274 for the most part they don't. All this shrieking about violence and oppression comes mainly from trans women.

by Anonymousreply 278May 25, 2022 9:44 PM

[quote] Do you have a pet dog or cat? I bet you knew what sex it was as soon as you saw its genitalia.

Actually, no. I waited for my cat to tell me its sex instead of just blindly taking the veterinarian’s word for it or what sex he assigned it. You have to be patient. You have to listen.

by Anonymousreply 279May 25, 2022 9:47 PM

R279 😁

by Anonymousreply 280May 25, 2022 9:53 PM

What's funny is that R279's post could, word-for-word, have come from one of Ricky's stand-up routines.

by Anonymousreply 281May 25, 2022 9:54 PM

Why is it funny? I wasn’t joking. Like people, you shouldn’t misgender pets, especially rescue dogs as they’ve been through so much already. They don’t need the added trigger of misgendering. Most of my pets have aligned with their assigned gender but not ALL!

by Anonymousreply 282May 25, 2022 10:00 PM

When we say women are “people who have periods” and have to refer to pregnant women as “birthing bodies” and we say people with cocks are “real women” we know we are in a dystopia.

by Anonymousreply 283May 25, 2022 10:01 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 284May 25, 2022 10:10 PM

This is try hard, they are so fascinated with lgbtq shit.

by Anonymousreply 285May 25, 2022 10:18 PM

R267, his fake admiralship was widely publicised at the time as simply the "the first female four-star admiral", often leaving off the bit about the health corps, and even by official US sources.

by Anonymousreply 286May 25, 2022 10:23 PM

[quote] When we say women are “people who have periods” and have to refer to pregnant women as “birthing bodies” and we say people with cocks are “real women”

Where is the lie?

by Anonymousreply 287May 25, 2022 10:32 PM

R286, a few years from now we'll look back at this Biden appointment and wonder how it could have ever happened.

by Anonymousreply 288May 25, 2022 10:43 PM

maybe the government is doing this on purpose to sterilize the autistics. Most Trans seems to be autistic or gay. Normies don't tend to do this crap.

by Anonymousreply 289May 25, 2022 10:46 PM

I thought Gervais made a good point about how people could be saying stuff that is considered woke right now but in the future it will be considered offensive.

He pointed out how only a short time ago it would not have been offensive to say that women don't have penises.

by Anonymousreply 290May 25, 2022 10:56 PM

R284 aside from bothering gay men about sex on apps and in porn, they aren't the ones pushing to redefine biological sex or demanding to watch you piss at a urinal or threatening violence if you don't comply. FTMs may be annoying, but MTFs are hate filled and dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 291May 25, 2022 11:33 PM

FtMs are the ones bitching about using "women" in medical situations like childbirth and uterine cancer.

by Anonymousreply 292May 25, 2022 11:37 PM

[quote]What I’m saying is a penis does not dicktate whether you are a man or woman, whether you are male or female.

I say a penis definitely dictates you're male. I should know since I created it. Like for other mammals.

But I'll ask again: if the penis doesn't dictate you're male, what does? Be specific, and list the intrinsic characteristics that make one 'male' which are necessarily shared by a variety of individual organisms.

by Anonymousreply 293May 25, 2022 11:49 PM

R244 Define what a gay man is then? I bet you cannot.

by Anonymousreply 294May 26, 2022 12:00 AM

Anyone that denies that there is a difference between the two biologically is really delusional or a liar. But lying has always been part of narcissists' personality disorders. They are pathological liars. Most Tranny activists are narcissists.

by Anonymousreply 295May 26, 2022 12:05 AM

R275 What I was saying is that just because a man have a penis, it doesn't mean he needs to engage with sexual intercourse with woman. In this case, a penis doesn't dictate who he is. And if a person having a penis identify herself as a woman, why can you say she must be a man because she has a penis?

by Anonymousreply 296May 26, 2022 12:18 AM

[quote]Define what a gay man is then? I bet you cannot.

??? LOLOL

by Anonymousreply 297May 26, 2022 12:20 AM

R294 posts on a gay board that the gay board isn't able to say what a gay male is.

DL, we just hit peak dumb and delusional.

by Anonymousreply 298May 26, 2022 12:22 AM

R296 because the definition of a man is an animal with certain sexual organs and characteristics. That is what defines a human as a man, as opposed to what defines a human as a woman or an intersex .

Of course, the entire point of the word man has been devalued to suit trans agenda, but the origin was to designate men from women and women from men. And those designations were certain organs and secondary characteristics like beards, skeletal structure, voice timber, etc.

by Anonymousreply 299May 26, 2022 12:26 AM

“Man” = adult human male

by Anonymousreply 300May 26, 2022 12:28 AM

R294 a gay man is a man who is only sexually attracted to other men. A man is a human born with certain sexual organs.

by Anonymousreply 301May 26, 2022 12:28 AM

R299 you are giving the definition of biological sex. That's not a person identity.

by Anonymousreply 302May 26, 2022 12:36 AM

R302 can you speak English? Biology is an identity, whether you like it or not. We identify men from women by biological markers. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 303May 26, 2022 12:44 AM

They are willfully obtuse R303. they know they just want to argue with you. Don't feed the trolls. I should take my own advice because I answered him or her too.

by Anonymousreply 304May 26, 2022 12:49 AM

What's word? I am more than human

by Anonymousreply 305May 26, 2022 12:55 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 306May 26, 2022 12:56 AM

[quote]I thought Gervais made a good point about how people could be saying stuff that is considered woke right now but in the future it will be considered offensive.

Julia Sweeney made that same point in discussing her character Pat. She noted — rightly — that if meat-eating is considered abhorrent in some future society, digital editing would be done to take out hamburgers and steaks they way Disney takes out any tobacco products.

by Anonymousreply 307May 26, 2022 12:56 AM

Whoops wrong thread dammit

by Anonymousreply 308May 26, 2022 12:59 AM

R289 that's a good point. That's one way to reduce the number of autistic people and keep them from creating new children.

by Anonymousreply 309May 26, 2022 1:00 AM

R2 It's so true because women are OBSESSED with verbage. I once saw an article on twitter titled, "Homeless man lit on fire overnight", and of course there is a woman in all caps commenting, "THIS IS UNNACCEPTABLE, the correct word is "unhoused". And I wanted to pull my hair out. You would think a SJW would be upset that a homeless man got barbecued. But no, all they care about is policing other's language. There must be some type of evolutionary reason for this, because men aren't as annoying about policing language.

by Anonymousreply 310May 26, 2022 1:02 AM

[quote]“Man” = adult human male

The word for 'adult human male' most probably came about because of language economy. Using long descriptive phrases for the most common and frequently used concepts in everyday communication is very impracticak.

Imagine early homo sapiens trying to warn his fellow hunter that a lion is behind him. By the time he utters 'Hey, adult human male, a four legged adult large cat with a mane is behind you', his fellow hunter has become the lion's dinner.

by Anonymousreply 311May 26, 2022 1:03 AM

The trans activist camped in this thread needs to realize that originally, trans agreed gender and sex were different. Sex is a biological reality, gender is the outward appearance and how you perform your sex.

Then, several years ago, it became "sex is a spectrum, same as gender, anyone can be anything!" Or simultaneously, "sex is only known if you take a chromosomal test, otherwise you have NO way of knowing that person with a mustache and penis in the women's restroom is a woman or a man". When does this happen? The second someone decides in their head they are a different sex or gender. Fuck pesky biology, getting in the way of my imagination!

And thus "trans women are women" became "trans women are female" and now you have idiots like our TRA friend here, with very little knowledge of biology or statistics, talking down to actual biologists and telling them that they're wrong and sex is a spectrum because intersex people exist, even though the numbers of intersex people are a tiny fraction of the overall population and still they are either male or female, just with sexual development issues, there is no third sex.

Each time the trans have gotten an inch, they have taken a mile, and gone for the next thing on their list.

Their goals were decided earlier this century and one of the goals is to erase sex as a thing, and replace it with gender, which is a social concept based on stereotypes.

Women have never had to "perform womanhood" in order to be women. They just are. And there are a million different ways they can be women, from wearing men's clothes, to dressing like Marilyn Monroe, they are still women. Trans is all about performance, yet a trans is still the sex they are regardless of the outward stereotypes they enact in order to make it seem otherwise.

It's all just fantasy and nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 312May 26, 2022 1:13 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 313May 26, 2022 1:24 AM

They only have support on the internet. Most people won't speak up for fear of being screamed at.

by Anonymousreply 314May 26, 2022 1:26 AM

The Trans have become activists, because no one wants to F*ck them. They're horny, feel less than & are angry. You have to fully accept who they say they are, depite what your eyes see & what may or may not be in their panties & then take that quantum leap & F*ck them. Not me. My dick has a mind of its own. He just won't stand & deliver unless he's turned on & trans just doesn't do it for me..Sorry!

My most heartfelt advice to trans. Pay for the sex you want just like everybody else who can't get what they want for free. Trying to browbeat people in to f*cking you ain't gonna work.

by Anonymousreply 315May 26, 2022 1:26 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 316May 26, 2022 1:28 AM

R313 the lesbians on Twitter call it "Penis News" because it's essentially a men's rights advocate, just in this case the men say "I'm trans, therefore I am a woman, give me all your safe spaces and rights". Even though they are based in the UK, most of their traffic comes from the US.

Penis News, the MRA's one-stop shop!

by Anonymousreply 317May 26, 2022 1:29 AM

Pressure and manipulation sometimes works with women. There are quite a few accounts online of lesbians who've allowed themselves to be pressured into sex with male lesbians, against their will. Women are expected by society to be compliant and are more vulnerable to moral shaming and cry bulling. The vast majority of gay men won't accept that same kind of pressure. We are more assertive, and we are ALLOWED to be more assertive than women are.

by Anonymousreply 318May 26, 2022 1:31 AM

Yet, R315, we see claims all the time and we're expected to believe that the gayboy MTFs get their choice of straight dick 24/7, and (because all the porn studios are currently pushing this) gay male tops are lining up down the block to fuck FTMs.

We see this on DL all the damn time.

by Anonymousreply 319May 26, 2022 1:31 AM

[quote]trans agreed gender and sex were different. Sex is a biological reality, gender is the outward appearance and how you perform your sex.

Gender cannot exist without and outside of biological sex. It's basically defined as socially and culturally constructed roles for males and females. The very core of the gender concept for female is the ability to bear children. The rest of its supposed meaning - the cultural, religious, etc. social or group norms, expectations, rules and stereotypes - are offshoots of that core, and are meaningless if severed from it.

by Anonymousreply 320May 26, 2022 1:32 AM

HE has a penis. He.

by Anonymousreply 321May 26, 2022 1:32 AM

R316 because of the current idiocy valuing "lived experience" over objective facts and actual experience, and the promotion of intersectionality, which awards social power to whoever can collect the most oppression points. That's also why you see everyone now with profiles telling people how they are "ADHD / cancer survivor / neurotypical / actually autistic / BIPOC" - the more labels theh can accrue, the more of a victim they become, and therefore the more social power they have.

It's all just fucked up nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 322May 26, 2022 1:32 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 323May 26, 2022 1:36 AM

r320. Gender, as it is used today, is linked to biological sex in that some of the gender norms are sex-based ones that have come about as a result of one's sex, such as breastfeeding or having children, but gender itself is solely about appearance and performance, as opposed to biological reality. Someone taking the mantle of "woman" and using stereotypes as their gender, does not turn them into a woman, they cannot bear children, they cannot breastfeed. Gender very much can exist without sex, as it is a social construct, but some of the stereotypes it depends on are sex-based.

by Anonymousreply 324May 26, 2022 1:37 AM

people don'et speak up because a lot of people who get exposed for not being on board get fired from their jobs. Because the government is going along with it. In Australia, a woman is facing 3 years in prison for tweeting that women are adult human females.

by Anonymousreply 325May 26, 2022 1:39 AM

"Most" gay men are NOT "laying down with FTMs". A loud and visible minority say they do it, and they say this for attention, social credits in woke spaces, and in porn they do it for pay checks.

by Anonymousreply 326May 26, 2022 1:40 AM

^ Just say Umm, no thanks when pressured. Or Gosh you're so hot, I'm absolutely intimidated(as you snicker behind your hand).

by Anonymousreply 327May 26, 2022 1:42 AM

[quote] the more labels they can accrue, the more of a victim they become, and therefore the more social power they have

This is very true.

by Anonymousreply 328May 26, 2022 1:44 AM

Sorry, That is happening in Norway not Australia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329May 26, 2022 1:44 AM

When I was a teenager in N Ireland, my uncle told me that any man who did not fancy vagina was defective. If someone had suggested that, 25+ years later, GAY MEN would be telling me the same thing, I would have laughed in your face. But yet, here we are.

by Anonymousreply 330May 26, 2022 1:53 AM

[quote]gender itself is solely about appearance and performance

Not what it is but what the current extremely reductive and regressive iteration of it by the T ideology is.

Being a social construct around a core idea (of biological function), it's malleable by social changes (the rethinking of women's gender role after they got the right to vote, in WWII replacing men in the workforce, the sexual revolution, etc.). But if you go as far as to deny the sex fundamental, 'gender' becomes socially meaningless.

It becomes a theatrical prop, a costume, something to use and not something that you are.

by Anonymousreply 331May 26, 2022 1:54 AM

[quote]Gender very much can exist without sex, as it is a social construct

Not really, a social construct is about something, it's not defined by itself (circular definition). It doesn't get constructed out of thin air either regardless of the gender police's attempts to make essentially that claim.

I have only one question to the genderists who deny the fundamentality or even relevancy of biological sex: How do you then define 'man' and 'woman'? If sex isn't relevant, the definition they should offer should describe - as any definition does - the essential and intrinsic common features shared by all individuals calling themselves 'man' or 'woman'. -- And good luck to me getting a cogent answer to that one.

by Anonymousreply 332May 26, 2022 2:16 AM

The show is actually quite funny. It's not Jimmy Carr or Anthony Jeselnik, but it's still funny.

by Anonymousreply 333May 26, 2022 2:19 AM

Can’t you tell the difference between the ones made by god and the ones jerry rigged out of a toe and some old skin?

by Anonymousreply 334May 26, 2022 2:26 AM

Speaking of Hank Hill....

"Excuse me, are y'all with the cult?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335May 26, 2022 2:29 AM

R332 you're focusing on one part of what I said and taking it out of context so you can disagree with it for your pedantic point 🙄

Also, the genderists do not say it's a social construct, they say it's innate to your being, your soul, as it were. So you're wrong about that, too.

by Anonymousreply 336May 26, 2022 2:32 AM

The only argument of anti-trans is that there is biological difference of man and woman, so when you have a penis then you must be a man.

We know man and woman are biologically different, but the point is that your gender is not defined by your physical trait. It is how you identify yourself. Think about it. How would you feel if you come out as gay then everyone around you ignore that and keep saying you are a straight man?

by Anonymousreply 337May 26, 2022 2:36 AM

sexologist John Money coined the term gender in 1955. In 1955, the controversial and innovative sexologist John Money first used the term “gender” in a way that we all now take for granted: to describe a human characteristic. Money's work broke new ground, opening a new field of research in sexual science and giving currency to medical ideas about human sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 338May 26, 2022 2:37 AM

If gender is real, why is English the only language with this word? All other languages just have sex. And even in English, it was used interchangeably, like when filling out forms, until very recently.

by Anonymousreply 339May 26, 2022 2:49 AM

R337, gender may not be defined by biology, but sex is. The argument is moving toward biological sex being a spectrum/not real (see the ACLU's recent blather.) This is offensive. Biological sex is real, and determined by genes. That is reality.

by Anonymousreply 340May 26, 2022 2:50 AM

[quote] But I'll ask again: if the penis doesn't dictate you're male, what does? Be specific, and list the intrinsic characteristics that make one 'male' which are necessarily shared by a variety of individual organisms.

There are a lot of factors. You could present more masculine or rugged, be attracted to women, be inclined to be into sports, like the color blue, drink beer, watch NASCAR, or it could manifest itself in a myriad of different ways. Has nothing to do with the penis. How you perform sex is up to you.

by Anonymousreply 341May 26, 2022 2:53 AM

None of those "other" factors has anything to do with whether you're male or female.

"How you perform sex is up to you"? WTF kind of word salad is that? What does that even mean. Being a male or being a female is not a performance. It's just a reality.

by Anonymousreply 342May 26, 2022 2:58 AM

R337 yes, except you are conveniently forgetting the fact that to trans, sex and gender are either the same thing, or they say sex is not real. Their argument changes depending on who they are berating. Saying you are now going to perform stereotypes of womanhood does not turn you into a woman, yet trans are saying it LITERALLY does. When you press on "but women don't have penises" they say "of course they do, because Roger is a woman and he has a penis".

You are so confused in your head by all the gender nonsense that you don't realize how little sense you are actually making to someone outside your cult. That's a direct result of this sort of misinformation and manipulation.

Scientologogy, Est, Landmark Forum, and other brainwashing cults all use neurolinguistic programming - changing the meaning of certain words, inventing new ones that sound like preexisting words - as a way of changing how people actually think. That's what has been happening here, except on a global scale. Change the meaning of woman to a mental state and you can't talk about women anymoire without adding a qualifier, e.g. "biological woman", when in fact the original meaning of the word worked just fine.

And the trans say now that including the qualifier is offensive and transphobic too, because their goal is to make it so you cannot even speak about the difference any longer. This is pure manipulation through use of language. It's evil.

by Anonymousreply 343May 26, 2022 3:03 AM

R341 - you aren't describing sex, you are describing gender. How do you know what is a "masculine" or "feminine" qualify? It is based on sex stereotypes, and all of what you listed are stereotypes. Yet a woman can wear men's clothes and she is still a woman - people will more than likely even still know she is a woman, easily. If a trans woman wears men's clothes, she looks like, and still IS, a man.

A penis and vagina are not gender options. They are physical sex characteristics of men and women, respectively. Using them is not "performing" your sex, it is innate to your sex. A trans woman does not magically grow a vagina, much like women do not have penises just because they decide they should have one. Their biological sex determines that.

I actually feel a little sorry for you, because I know to you it somehow makes sense - you're holding conflicting thoughts in your head, the very essence of doublethink. But it's not reality.

by Anonymousreply 344May 26, 2022 3:10 AM

It is possible the reason Zoomers are so confused about what sex is, is because they aren't having any:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345May 26, 2022 3:24 AM

More snark than sex happening with all the dangerhairs, R345.

by Anonymousreply 346May 26, 2022 3:28 AM

[quote]It is how you identify yourself. How would you feel if you come out as gay then everyone around you ignore that and keep saying you are a straight man?

You aren't gay because of how you identify - though some Gen Z certainly try. That's like the T fallacy. You're gay because your biology makes you exclusively same sex attracted. That's the bottom line. You're gay in the closet and out of the closet, regardless of how you (or others) choose to call yourself.

The identity thing is basically how you see and name yourself - but that doesn't mean you can't lie to others and even to yourself by doing it. How many gays have claimed they're straight, for various reasons, and some even honestly tried to be. Identity is false sometimes, like the girls who start fancying themselves T by social contagion and too much time on SJW tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 347May 26, 2022 3:43 AM

OP is a sick bitch.

by Anonymousreply 348May 26, 2022 3:51 AM

[quote]You could present more masculine or rugged, be attracted to women, be inclined to be into sports, like the color blue, drink beer, watch NASCAR, or it could manifest itself in a myriad of different ways.

Well, R341, you just described both a subsection of both straight men and lesbian women. Basically the transified concept of 'gender'.

But what if something happens tomorrow and there's no more NASCAR, sports, beer, or even blue dye? This 'masculine rugged gender' disappears from the face of the earth?

by Anonymousreply 349May 26, 2022 3:53 AM

Gen Z, who are too anxious to have sex and who hate Pride despite insisting that its flag be changed to suit their feelings, are leading the charge towards the erasure of gay identity in the name of 'inclusivity'.

If you're fem, you need to transition and be Stunning and Brave. If you're masc, you better fuck that FTM boipussy or else you're not a man.

by Anonymousreply 350May 26, 2022 3:54 AM

[quote] Who the fuck cares about what is taking a dump in the next stall.

If it doesn't matter, then there should be no problem with MTFs using the men's facilities exclusively.

[quote] Making fun of a tiny, hated minority and calling yourself brave.

If they're truly "tiny, hated minority", then there's no need for society to be upended to support the trans delusion that someone can transition into a different sex.

by Anonymousreply 351May 26, 2022 4:08 AM

This thread is so full of hate and it's mostly coming from one person. If you don't want to share a public bathroom that badly, just where your adult diapers.

by Anonymousreply 352May 26, 2022 4:15 AM

Having a debate is an adult activity r352 It’s not hate to discuss a controversial social topic. Votes and elections depend on getting this issue aired, discussed, and resolved, balancing harms and benefits to ALL communities involved.

by Anonymousreply 353May 26, 2022 4:20 AM

We all know who the REAL women are! Just ask Jaclyn Moore!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354May 26, 2022 4:24 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 355May 26, 2022 4:24 AM

R353 I think r352 isn't used to people challenging his nonsense with logic. Whenever he's outwitted he ignores it and then falls back to vague ad hominem attacks.

by Anonymousreply 356May 26, 2022 4:25 AM

[quote]This thread is so full of hate and it's mostly coming from one person.

Actually, it's NOT coming from just one person. Neither are the W&Ws coming from one person, despite what the pro-trans posters shriek.

Your time's up. People are shit of this controlling, tranny BS.

by Anonymousreply 357May 26, 2022 4:26 AM

This Twitter post is an example of how confusing the language twisting is, all because people want to feel special and thus they invent all these ways to differentiate themselves from others. Because without all the labels, they are, apparently, nothing, an empty human, devoid of personality. It's much easier for them to focus on this nonsense than it is to do any of the work required to actually be an interesting person.

The sad part is, they are following the herd in their attempts to stand out as unique, so in effect they are even more average and uninteresting than before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358May 26, 2022 4:28 AM

When I was growing up, it was "fuck stereotypes, be who you are". If you're a butch woman, or an effeminate man, be yourself, don't let sexual stereotypes determine who you are or how you express yourself.

Now, it's "if you don't fit the stereotype there is something medically wrong with you" and you need a lifetime of drugs and surgery to "correct" it.

It's just the new conversion therapy. This time, it's from the left.

It's still not okay to be gay, or gender non-conforming, without a stupid fucking label around your neck.

I feel for young gay kids having to put up with all this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 359May 26, 2022 4:32 AM

when everyone else is doing it you cease to be stunning and brave. you're just another follower.

by Anonymousreply 360May 26, 2022 4:37 AM

R359 when you put it like that, it's similar to how we were told we weren't gay, just confused, or hadn't met the right girl yet, sent to religious people for reprogramming, etc.

Except now that being gay is more accepted, it's "you aren't gay, you're just born in the wrong body", and "you're actually straight because you're trans", and "fuck this MAN's pussy, because if you're gay you are attracted to men, and Angie over here is now Trevor."

Being gay now means you have to push back/fight similar forces as before, except this time instead of electroshock or conversion therapy, you get sterilized by medication, surgically altered, or worse, put on puberty blockers.

So instead of just being psychologically scarred for life, you are psychologically scarred AND physically scarred for life.

by Anonymousreply 361May 26, 2022 4:40 AM

[quote]The only argument of anti-trans is that there is biological difference of man and woman, so when you have a penis then you must be a man. We know man and woman are biologically different, but the point is that your gender is not defined by your physical trait. It is how you identify yourself. Think about it. How would you feel if you come out as gay then everyone around you ignore that and keep saying you are a straight man?

No, there are lots of elements of trans ideology that are labelled "anti trans", such as whether children should be put on drugs that they will need to take for the rest of their lives because they think their body doesn't match they gender.

Men are telling Martina Navratilova that she's a bigot because she doesn't want male people competing in female sports - she thinks women have the right to compete in a competition for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 362May 26, 2022 6:12 AM

[quote]SEX AND REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS ARE WHAT SEPARATE MEN FROM WOMEN BIOLOGICALLY

When I was a kid, I was told this was why men having sex with other men was Wrong. Men have penises and women have vaginas and that's how God (or nature or biology) intended sex to be.

Gay men (like trans ppl now) were crazy for going against obvious, objective biology.

Congrats, boys!

by Anonymousreply 363May 26, 2022 10:08 AM

R363, when I was a teenage girl I was told I was weird for not wanting to have sex with men, that there must be something wrong with me because I wasn't into dick and all I needed to sort me out was a good dick. Now I'm being told I'm transphobic and an evil, sick disgusting person for not wanting to have sex with people with penises.

by Anonymousreply 364May 26, 2022 10:52 AM

The big difference, r363, is that pussies and dicks are our real biology - our genitalia are literally our bodies and part of our biological organs. Gays and lesbians are simply attracted to people with their own biology and body types. Being gay *is* our biology - it's part of our natural, internal reaction to others of our body type. As a lesbian, physical things happen to me (and particularly to my genitalia) when I see an attractive woman.

The trans are trying to make us gays deny our own natural reactions and, especially in the case of lesbians, physical males who claim to be women are haranguing us to have sex with them, otherwise, so they claim, we're evil. In fact, the official position of Britain's largest "LGBT+" organisation is that lesbians who do not want to have sex with people with penises are the equivalent of racists and our "exclusion" of penised people from our dating pool is exactly the same as apartheid in South Africa.

On the occasions when trans-identified people take drugs or have surgery to give themselves the appearance of the opposite sex, they are literally going against their own biology, against their own physical body. It's a statement of fact, not a value judgement, to say that women getting their tits chopped off is going against their physical biology. Anyone who encourages that kind of mutilation of the body is a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 365May 26, 2022 11:03 AM

R364, I had a similar experience, just swap the sexes. I always knew I was gay, but there were still some people who couldn't understand why I was so sure I was gay, when I'd never had sex with a woman. If I tried it, I might realise I'm straight after all, apparently! We know it's nonsense, of course, but there's no reasoning with some people. I never thought I'd see the day when left-wingers would try and tell me that a FTM person with a vagina is the same as a biological man with a penis. I wish transmen well, but they're just not comparable.

by Anonymousreply 366May 26, 2022 11:11 AM

[quote]When I was a kid, I was told this was why men having sex with other men was Wrong. Men have penises and women have vaginas and that's how God (or nature or biology) intended sex to be.

And now there's a cure! Puberty blockers at 11, hormone replacement treatment at 16, breast implants at 18 and a vagina at 20!

by Anonymousreply 367May 26, 2022 11:16 AM

For those of you who hate trans, I cannot change your view. But just remember it was less than 15 years ago, you were told by even the president that gays should not be married.

And the trans community, however small and fragmented and not being heard at that time, stood for you. They supported you because they know how it felt to be marginalized. So don't tell them you are a man or woman based on how they look when decades ago you were being told that a man being with a man is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 368May 26, 2022 11:34 AM

Oh yes r366, the old "how do you know you don't like sex with men/women if you haven't tried it" - only ever said to lesbians/gay men, but never to heterosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 369May 26, 2022 11:39 AM

R143 Womanhood is defined but sex - that’s it.

by Anonymousreply 370May 26, 2022 11:45 AM

We don't "hate trans" r368, we simply don't believe that transwomen are women and that transmen are men, because they're not. We don't agree that lesbians have to suck dick or that the phrase "pregnant women" should be erased and replaced with "pregnant people". We don't agree with trans activist theories of gender or that kids should be put on puberty blockers. None of that is "hate". Trans people can believe what they want about themselves. That doesn't mean that the whole of society should change to cater to their self-image.

The trans community never stood by us in the fight for same-sex marriage, whether in the US or other countries. Trans do not believe in sexual orientation and are trying to abolish the validity of biological sex. Trans oppose same-sex spaces and sex-based rights. Trans activists think homosexuality is transphobic and that gay men should have sex with people with vaginas and lesbians should have sex with people with penises, otherwise we equivalent to racists and being like apartheid in South Africa.

by Anonymousreply 371May 26, 2022 11:47 AM

R368, the trans people who stuck up for me 15 years ago or even 40 years ago are not the people vilifying gay men today.

by Anonymousreply 372May 26, 2022 11:49 AM

[quote]sexologist John Money coined the term gender in 1955. In 1955, the controversial and innovative sexologist John Money first used the term “gender” in a way that we all now take for granted: to describe a human characteristic. Money's work broke new ground, opening a new field of research in sexual science and giving currency to medical ideas about human sexuality.

John Money was a p*dophile. Something to keep in mind as you read his 'research':

[quote]During subsequent appointments with Reimer and Reimer's twin brother Brian, Money forced the two to rehearse sexual acts, with David playing the bottom role as his brother "[pressed] his crotch against" David's buttocks. Money also forced the two children to strip for "genital inspections", occasionally taking photos. Money justified these criminal acts by claiming that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373May 26, 2022 12:13 PM

“The trans community never stood by us in the fight for same-sex marriage”

R371 is full of shit. There were lots of trans people fighting with us for gay marriage. If you buy this shit, I have a bridge to sell you.

by Anonymousreply 374May 26, 2022 12:25 PM

R61, intersex conditions may not be common, but they aren’t uncommon either - the Thai word kathoey originally referred to intersex people. And the English people around Shakespeare’s time actually believed a woman could become a man if she did manly activities; there are references to intersex conditions in ancient Roman writings, medieval Christian law, etc. The jokes and other political attacks on trans people will have a backlash on everyone who is not gender conforming, including XX women who are muscular with beards due to differences of their own bodies, or XY people who, if Republican trends continue, would be legally men even if their Y chromosome is so inactive that very little of their body looks male, with no hormones or surgery involved. Just leave the hormones and surgery out, and a lot of this would not even be controversial… of course even though biological sex is binary gender is not binary, when the normal range of testosterone varies so much that one person can have three times as much as another person and still be in the normal range. And of course people commit suicide when bullying is so common. What doesn’t make sense is to use the suicide to justify the surgery or other interventions - you’re trying to create a world with less bullying. The suicide is a result of particular external stress that can change/ it’s not an immutable medical/physical fact. With 1 in 1000 people having unusual hormones and 1 in 2000 having that affect the appearance of their sex organs, and even normal people having a lot of range and variety, it’s something where we can embrace our differences. I’m for social change and acceptance of the feminine in men and the masculine in women, without having to emphasize it as a particular identity or talk about it in a particular way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375May 26, 2022 12:37 PM

It’s funny because in his special, Ricky specifically notes that he can say any sort of shit about anyone else, but it’s always the trans stuff that gets him in trouble. For some reason they have become the one untouchable group. We aren’t allowed to ask questions, note simple truths, or make even mild jokes about them. To which I say, fuck that. I am not going to be bullied anymore.

by Anonymousreply 376May 26, 2022 12:51 PM

[QUOTE] We aren’t allowed to ask questions, note simple truths, or make even mild jokes about them.

Trans are afraid of the truth. It upsets them deeply.

by Anonymousreply 377May 26, 2022 1:22 PM

[quote]Now I'm being told I'm transphobic and an evil, sick disgusting person for not wanting to have sex with people with penises.

By who? Who is saying that to you? Where?

by Anonymousreply 378May 26, 2022 1:40 PM

R378, it’s an increasingly common idea among young people online. If you haven’t encountered it yet, you will soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 379May 26, 2022 1:42 PM

We don't "hate gays." We simple believe they're not real men because men have sex with women. It's what nature and objective biology demand they do.

Women who don't have sex with men aren't real women either because women should be fucked by a penis.

We wish them well, but we'll never understand it and don't feel like we should carve out special rights for them.

by Anonymousreply 380May 26, 2022 1:43 PM

I don't know about R364, but I was told I was homophobic on Grindr because I didn't want to fuck a transman. I think the abuse is prevalent on dating sites.

by Anonymousreply 381May 26, 2022 1:43 PM

So, R379, you're just making it up? Or you think some random yutz on the internet is somehow a force in your life?

Weird.

by Anonymousreply 382May 26, 2022 1:44 PM

Trans demands = rape.

by Anonymousreply 383May 26, 2022 1:44 PM

R368:

*Ignores all nuanced commentary, explanations of what is wrong with trans ideology, personal experiences, biological facts, statistics, logic, and reasoning*

WhY dO yoU anTi-tRaNs FolX HATE tRanS?!?!?!!!!

by Anonymousreply 384May 26, 2022 1:45 PM

Finally someone can define a woman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385May 26, 2022 1:46 PM

R380 it's amazingly offensive that you keep comparing trans "struggles" with gay people's actual struggles. You are extremely cynical though, because for all your "be kind, live and let live" bullshit, you don't care one whit about gay history, you are just using it to push some false narrative about trans.

Gay people are used to trans hiding behind us and using us to take things for themselves, and then being pushed aside once they have what they want.

Sorry, that's not going to work anymore.

by Anonymousreply 386May 26, 2022 1:52 PM

I know some of you think you’re making strong arguments by directly comparing trans to gay, but those of us who’ve dug deep into the issue are just rolling our eyes while we wait for you to have your own a ha moments. Gay is completely of nature, and wrongheaded objections too it were born out of a religious-based fear that society is happily overcoming. On the flip side, the idea that cutting off body parts, taking injections, and wearing certain clothes makes you another sex is directly opposed to nature. I don’t say that to be cruel, and fully believe adults should be free to live how they want. But it’s just absurd to link sexuality, which most us have felt our whole lives and that didn’t require any chemical or physical or cosmetic alternations, to surgeries and hormones and dilating a wound so it doesn’t close.

by Anonymousreply 387May 26, 2022 1:54 PM

LOL Babylon Bee is frequently awful but they hit the nail on the head about women being cold all the time and hitting the curb

Women. Just awful people.

by Anonymousreply 388May 26, 2022 1:54 PM

R382 perhaps you missed all the personal comments and experiences in the thread from people who have been told by trans men on Grindr and elsewhere that they are being accused of transphobia because they aren't attracted to, nor will they date anything, with a vagina.

Perhaps you're missing the posts from lesbians mentioning the same thing, how they get called bigots for not wanting to date autogynephilic men with penises who have invaded lesbian dating apps.

Or perhaps you're ignoring all of that because it doesn't make your stubborn and false point. Reality can be SO inconvenient, don't you think?

by Anonymousreply 389May 26, 2022 1:55 PM

Awwww I've offended the trans-hating loons.

I may cry myself to sleep.

You're deploying the exact same argument the homophobes used against us not 25 years ago.

The exact same fucking ones.

But good luck on your research and DEEP DIGS into the subject and acting like some random nobody on the internet represents the world.

by Anonymousreply 390May 26, 2022 1:56 PM

Gosh I have a lot of personal experiences (in person!) with trans people who were fine. They were lovely, funny.

Perhaps you've missed those! Perhaps you have no contact with acutal people outside the internet. Maybe that's the problem.

by Anonymousreply 391May 26, 2022 1:59 PM

R387 dysphoric trans are so jealous of gays because they can't just "be their authentic selves" without lifelong medication, surgeries, body modifications, training their voices, and all of that for a bad illusion of womanhood or maleness that only works on the deaf and blind.

Gay people don't have to mutilate themselves and sterilize themselves in order to be gay. We just are. The most we have to do is accept ourselves, which for many of us, was a struggle. Trans struggles consist of finding reasons to deny biology, logic, facts, and reason, and an ongoing argument with reality itself. All for what?

Gay people recognize your self-hatred, because many of us went through the same thing. That's where the similarity ends, though. We progressed and accepted ourselves for who we are, whereas you decided to fight it, and when that didn't work, to force everyone else to pretend, so you don't have to face reality. The ultimate in male entitlement.

Of course that's true only for the trans who aren't doing this solely for the attention and sense of power it gives them, which is quite a few. And it's also not the case for the autogynephalic men, who have given themselves over to their paraphilia and who are sexually aroused at others pretending they are women.

It isn't surprising to me how homophobic many trans people are, given how homophobic and self-hating their ideology is.

by Anonymousreply 392May 26, 2022 2:06 PM

Gay people wanted society at large to accept the truth: that some people are gay and they won't/can't change.

Trans people want society to pretend that their lies (that you can change your sex or that biological sex doesn't even exist, or that the existence of people with DSDs means that sex is a spectrum, or that you can be somehow "born into the wrong body," or that trans women never harm women, it that we are sexually attracted to the way people feel or present rather than what actual sex they are, or that children who don't conform to gender stereotypes need to be put on puberty blockers, or that there is currently some sort of trans Holocaust going on, etc. etc) are the truth.

So no, trans people are NOTHING like gay people. In fact, their whole platform at this point is explicitly anti-gay. Anybody arguing otherwise is on the wrong site.

by Anonymousreply 393May 26, 2022 2:09 PM

Whatever you do, r390/r391, don't kill yourself! I hear that's a big problem among self-hating folx such as yourself.

Of course the reality is trans just THREATEN to kill themselves most of the time, because this is all a narcissistic fantasy to them, and manipulating others is how narcissists get off. The slight uptick in suicide numbers is because that's what happens when you can't face reality and don't get treatment for your mental health issues.

You can keep lying to us, yourself, and others all you want, but it won't end well for you. A life lived denying reality is a sad life, not much of a life at all.

by Anonymousreply 394May 26, 2022 2:12 PM

Trans ideology is much like the "Q" mythology - completely convoluted, full of circular logic and reasoning, directly conflicting statements and "truths", the desire to convert others to understand your "truth" so you have allies and support for your delusions - it all makes sense somehow in the Q-follower's brain.

by Anonymousreply 395May 26, 2022 2:16 PM

TRAs are Truthphobes.

by Anonymousreply 396May 26, 2022 2:32 PM

[quote]Gay people wanted society at large to accept the truth: that some people are gay and they won't/can't change.

Dumb? Or cynical?

Of course, trans people would point out the exact same thing about themselves. That they always felt that they weren't in the right body.

You'd think gay people, who were told that their sexual desire was a mental illness, would understand not feeling like everyone else.

There's a change for gay people to be generous and understanding and kind.

But, of course, mean old asshole gays want to be just as much the vicious bullies who tortured them as young people.

I really do think this is linked to some gay men sexually desiring their bullies.

by Anonymousreply 397May 26, 2022 2:45 PM

R397, if you think that the problem with the trans ideology is that "they always felt that they weren't in the right body" then you have no fucking clue what the trans of today are demanding.

The legal representative for Stonewall, the UK's leading "LGBT+" organisation, in reality trans organisation, literally said in court yesterday that lesbians who do not want to have sex with people with penises are no better than the racist apartheid system in South Africa.

by Anonymousreply 398May 26, 2022 3:47 PM

You English people are super-fucking-crazy about trans people. It's weird.

Why did the UK's leading LGBT+ organization name themselves after a bar in Greenwich Village?

Why is there no news item about a rep for STONEWALL, who you can't name, LITERALLY saying LITERALLY that lesbians LITERALLY are LITERAL racists for LITERALLY refusing to have LITERAL sex with LITERAL transwomen? You'd think the Murdoch press would be all over this?

Hm.

You all have weird hangups about sex.

by Anonymousreply 399May 26, 2022 3:53 PM

R399, I agree it wasn't the best choice for a UK organisation to call itself after a bar in Greenwich village. It should have given itself a British-specific name.

Here is the Twitter thread that is live tweeting the tribunal of Allison Bailey v Stonewall & Garden Court Chambers, in which Stonewall's QC, in response to Allison Bailey's claim that it is inherently coercive to label lesbians as transphobic for failing to have sex with transwomen responded "No, it is similar to South Africa attempting to racially integrate society."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400May 26, 2022 4:06 PM

And here, r399, is Nancy Kelley, head of the UK's alleged leading "LGBT+" organisation, saying that lesbians are like racists for not wanting to have sex with transwomen, i.e. biological men.

[quote]However, in a statement, chief executive Nancy Kelley likened not wanting to date trans people to not wanting to date people of colour, fat people, or disabled people.

[quote]She said: "Sexuality is personal and something which is unique to each of us. There is no 'right' way to be a lesbian, and only we can know who we're attracted to.

[quote]"Nobody should ever be pressured into dating, or pressured into dating people they aren't attracted to. But if you find that when dating, you are writing off entire groups of people, like people of colour, fat people, disabled people or trans people, then it's worth considering how societal prejudices may have shaped your attractions.

By the way, when you say "weird hangups about sex", do you mean lesbians not wanting to suck dick?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401May 26, 2022 4:10 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402May 26, 2022 4:12 PM

The Emperor’s New Genitals

by Anonymousreply 403May 26, 2022 4:13 PM

Yo he is hilarious. This shit is pure brilliant. DL what took you so long to tell me bout Ricky Gervasis.

by Anonymousreply 404May 26, 2022 4:22 PM

I love how "it's worth considering how societal prejudices may have shaped your attractions" suddenly became "condemned as RACIST!!!"

Fucking lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 405May 26, 2022 4:43 PM

The bizarre idea that the trans are fay people's allies, when the analysis linked here yesterday revealed that most trans vote Republican.

by Anonymousreply 406May 26, 2022 5:03 PM

If "voting Republican" means "being an enemy of gay people" then there are a lot of gay people who are enemies of gay people. Coincidentally, they hate trans ppl too!

by Anonymousreply 407May 26, 2022 5:05 PM

The moron at r405, who thinks lesbians not wanting to suck tranny dick is "societal prejudice" is doubly a moron for not understanding that when trans-handmaiden Nancy Kelley compares not wanting to date "people of colour" to lesbians not wanting to date transwomen (i.e. males with dicks), then she's equating lesbians with racists.

But even if the moron at r405 missed Kelley's "subtlety", that's no excuse for him misunderstanding what Stonewall's QC meant when they alleged that criticising lesbians for failing to have sex with transwomen is "is similar to South Africa attempting to racially integrate society."

by Anonymousreply 408May 26, 2022 5:18 PM

R408 is really angry! Which is cute in an English queen. But incomprehensible! Which is typical for an English queen.

And, for God's sake, think of another name for your organization. It's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 409May 26, 2022 5:50 PM

I thought the anti-trans contingent here were straight male interlopers from 4Chan, Stormfront and/or KiwiFarms. Wait, I mean straight, and mostly British, middle-aged ladies from Mumsnet and the like. I guess this week it's "mean, angry, old asshole gays who were viciously bullied when they were young" (no Gen Z gays were ever bullied I suppose) getting the blame.

I am slightly curious as to what it means for us gays to be "generous" towards these people. I'm guessing it means to donate to their GoFundMes. Or to open up their dating and/or hookups pool to them. Or both.

by Anonymousreply 410May 26, 2022 5:50 PM

Oh it's pretty clear the trans-obsessives on this thread are mean old English gays.

by Anonymousreply 411May 26, 2022 6:00 PM

English people are the reason that portly old creep Gervais was foisted on the rest of the world anyway.

by Anonymousreply 412May 26, 2022 6:03 PM

[Quote]A person having a penis doesn't dictate the face that he must need to fuck pussy. Then why is it a must for a person with a penis to be a man

I tried to parse the meaning of the above and now my head hurts.

I appreciate that comedians are doing this because the absurdity has gone on way too long. At the risk of sounding like a looney tunes GCer, we are starting to reach peak trans. Thank you Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 413May 26, 2022 6:04 PM

[quote]I thought the anti-trans contingent here were straight male interlopers from 4Chan, Stormfront and/or KiwiFarms. Wait, I mean straight, and mostly British, middle-aged ladies from Mumsnet and the like. I guess this week it's "mean, angry, old asshole gays who were viciously bullied when they were young" (no Gen Z gays were ever bullied I suppose) getting the blame.

Americans think of themselves as so morally superior and progressively liberal when they have kids getting shot in their schools almost daily, expensive healthcare, no employment rights and increasingly restrictive reproduction rights.

There is so much misogyny that Americans celebrate the achievement of a woman who spent 50 year of their life as a man as the first female to be appointed to a role.

Meanwhile Mumsnet recently campaigned to make a relaxation in abortion law permanent in England meaning women needing an abortion in the first 10 weeks can take pills at home, free of charge. The only contentious issue about abortion in England is that the main organisation providing abortions confirmed it would continue to use the word "women" to to describe the people who need their services.

Both sex and sexual orientation remain protected characteristics under the Equality Act and there is no chance of any restriction in gay rights in the UK, unlike in the US where it's imminent.

So I get why so many Americans hate "TERF ISLAND".

by Anonymousreply 414May 26, 2022 6:07 PM

Ricky's next public statement

"I'm sorry you don't like what I said. but I don't care."

by Anonymousreply 415May 26, 2022 6:10 PM

[quote]What I’m saying is a penis does not dicktate whether you are a man or woman, whether you are male or female. So many other factors are involved.

Good lord you sound like a true mental case.

by Anonymousreply 416May 26, 2022 6:16 PM

It's funny - America doesn't care what Ricky says. At all. He's not famous here.

I know he did a dance or something on some show like a decade ago?

But here, he's a barely noticed, smirking prick.

by Anonymousreply 417May 26, 2022 6:24 PM

r324 is letting us ALL know the true value of they/them's Gender Studies degree from Vassar and will now demand you pay they's student loans!

Jibberty Jabberty GOOP!

by Anonymousreply 418May 26, 2022 6:31 PM

R405: "I love how 'it's worth considering how societal prejudices may have shaped your attractions' suddenly became 'condemned as RACIST!!!'"

Are you actually arguing that society-- like, ANY society on earth-- is prejudiced AGAINST heterosexuality? Can you really not see how insane your argument is, after thousands of years of oppression against gay men and lesbians? Pretty sure we're not the "fucking lunatics" here.

by Anonymousreply 419May 26, 2022 6:47 PM

[Quote]America doesn't care what Ricky says. At all. He's not famous here.

Untrue, he's well known as the creator and star of The Office (British version). His special is probably in the current top 5 most watched on Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 420May 26, 2022 7:10 PM

No one in America knows or cares that the Office was started in England.

And really, who doesn't want to be associated with Netflix these days! What a stellar, gold-plated brand it is with zero baggage or problems!

by Anonymousreply 421May 26, 2022 7:16 PM

I guess they don't teach Reading Comprehension at the Surry Grammar School R419 attended.

Tho I guess it's roughly 830 in the UK by now so she's halfway through her scotch.

by Anonymousreply 422May 26, 2022 7:17 PM

[quote] Love it when the "Fuck your feelings" people get all bent out of shape when someone calls them old.

Love it when the "respect the trans" people resort to old fart calling when they cannot justify their insanity.

by Anonymousreply 423May 26, 2022 7:48 PM

Love it when mean old fucks call treating their fellow human beings with dignity and respect "insanity." Then turn around and whine that mean people on the internet call them old.

Triggered snowflakes need a safe space.

Fuuuuuckkkkk you!

by Anonymousreply 424May 26, 2022 7:56 PM

One big difference:

I'm a gay guy. My lesbian sisters and I are who we are. You can like it, not like it, whatever. It doesn't change it.

The trans have no such chill. The world MUST affirm their self-image.

(Most) gays and lesbians couldn't care less what people think of them.

by Anonymousreply 425May 26, 2022 8:16 PM

[quote]Love it when mean old fucks call treating their fellow human beings with dignity and respect "insanity." Then turn around and whine that mean people on the internet call them old.

The same old people who think that biological sex also know that Covid is real, vaccines work, climate change is real, abortion isn't murder but selling assault rifles is.

by Anonymousreply 426May 26, 2022 8:32 PM

R426 - Agreed

by Anonymousreply 427May 26, 2022 8:33 PM

I love Gervais and I agree with his take on trans. My issue is that it really wasn't funny. It was just commentary. And commentary I swear I've written myself here on DL. Or close to it.

Felt the same way about Chapelle's latest - and I love him too!

Wish they would come up with better punchlines. I think they're two of the best around. But they both delivered meh routines this time around.

by Anonymousreply 428May 26, 2022 8:39 PM

I've asked this before and I'll ask it again. Where the hell were all these trans people 20 years ago? Did the government start putting something in the water that's caused this wave of transsexuals? Or is this just another fad.

Another thing I'd like to know is what percentage of so-called trans people actually have sexual reassignment surgery? IMO if you shouldn't be considered trans unless you've gone whole hog. The only "trans" a man simply dressing up like a woman is, is a transvestite. You boys want to be considered a real trans female, start by gettin' them cods cut off, then get back to us.

by Anonymousreply 429May 26, 2022 9:19 PM

Sometimes I wonder if I'm out of line by continually mocking the "On The Right Side of History" phrase.

Then I see example after example of these people using that line, without the slightest bit of irony or self-awareness.

So I'll continue to mock it. That, and "living mah trooooof!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430May 26, 2022 9:21 PM

[quote] Triggered snowflakes need a safe space. Fuuuuuckkkkk you!

Come again who's triggered, luv?

by Anonymousreply 431May 26, 2022 9:41 PM

Chapelle, Gervais and Maher are a few of the people who are ballsy enough to call the emperor for having no clothes.

This ridiculous world of "alternative realities" we're living in where the truth is no longer the truth and what you see isn't really happening was started by Donald Fucking Trump. It's simply bananas and, yes, you're crazy and stupid for making yourself believe what isn't there.

by Anonymousreply 432May 26, 2022 9:54 PM

[quote] Where the hell were all these trans people 20 years ago? Did the government start putting something in the water that's caused this wave of transsexuals? Or is this just another fad.

Maybe you need to open your fucking eyes because we’ve always been, even before you gays. How do you think the queer movement started? While you were too busy sucking dick and getting AIDS, we were on the ground working to get you rights, the same rights you enjoy today and take for granted. So if you can’t even extend the same amount of consideration or gratitude back then fuck off, cisho scum. Fuuuuuckkkkk you!

by Anonymousreply 433May 26, 2022 10:01 PM

Someone on here is posting inflammatory statements on both sides of the argument.

by Anonymousreply 434May 26, 2022 10:08 PM

Bullshit 433. YOu had nothing to do with getting rights for gays. You just lob on to everyone else's movement because you are just a bunch of transvestite narcissists. You have only been seriously around for the last 10 to 15 years.

by Anonymousreply 435May 26, 2022 10:15 PM

Before that, you transvistites were all in the closet dressing up as women at home alone. delusional jerks.

by Anonymousreply 436May 26, 2022 10:16 PM

Don't forget whacking off in front of a mirror while wearing the wife's undies when she had her bridge night, R436

by Anonymousreply 437May 26, 2022 10:18 PM

"You boys want to be considered a real trans female, start by gettin' them cods cut off, then get back to us."

I agree. But of course, the MtoF trans excuse is that a penis is female and don't NEED to be removed.

Funny though that FtoM trans simply HAVE to have their breasts butchered off as part of "becoming their real selves".

by Anonymousreply 438May 26, 2022 10:25 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 439May 26, 2022 10:29 PM

Trannies had very little to do with getting rights for gays. Ok, so Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. The fact is that the struggle for gay rights started decades before Stonewall. And what we have accomplished since 1969 is due to the efforts of mostly gay men and lesbians working tirelessly to earn us what we deserve. Yes, trans people have been part of the movement but certainly not the most significant part.

by Anonymousreply 440May 26, 2022 10:46 PM

The trans activist haunting this thread makes bold claims and asks for evidence. When he's given it - in great amounts, even - he ignores it completely and moves on to his next tactic. He is a religious fanatic, defending his religion, and it doesn't matter what anyone else says.

by Anonymousreply 441May 26, 2022 10:57 PM

R438 that started when the autogynephalic men flooded trans self-identity. They definitely do not want to give up their penis, because the whole fetish is about sexual gratification. That's when the "female penis" nonsense began.

by Anonymousreply 442May 26, 2022 10:58 PM

Look how homophobic trans like r433 are.

by Anonymousreply 443May 26, 2022 11:01 PM

Normally, I would assume R433 is a parody.

But because there are so many homophobic wokesters who spout similar sentiments on social media it's hard to tell.

by Anonymousreply 444May 26, 2022 11:09 PM

R433 must have her fake vagina plug inserted too deep.

by Anonymousreply 445May 26, 2022 11:14 PM

Not mentally ill at all:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446May 26, 2022 11:18 PM

Trans zealots hate gays and women.

Why are they tolerated?

Why did we let them take over gay organizations?

Some of them are Taxi Driver-level crazy.

by Anonymousreply 447May 26, 2022 11:28 PM

Not crazy, r447, some nonbinary trans just think that once they decided they were trans, underneath their vaginas lurk intact male penises, and stimulation from their partners sexually will cause them to grow and appear, fully able to impregnate said partner and give her a baby. Obviously we don't know all the mysteries of the universe, and this could totally happen if we just stop misgendering everyone.

by Anonymousreply 448May 26, 2022 11:34 PM

Never argue with a trans online. They are delusional. All the hormones have fucked up their ability to reason and make coherent arguments.

by Anonymousreply 449May 27, 2022 12:19 AM

The trans activist can harangue me all he/she/ them /they. it wants. It's still nope, my dick ain't goona rise for you. My big boy has a mind of his own & it don't want you. So, move on, spend some real money, maybe someone for the right price might give you some. You might have to tke on that second job to come up with enough cash to make it happen... But It ain't me babe, no nono it ain't me babe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450May 27, 2022 12:23 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 451May 27, 2022 12:25 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 452May 27, 2022 12:26 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 453May 27, 2022 12:35 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 454May 27, 2022 12:37 AM

I am fairly certain the R433 is satirical. I could be wrong, though. Satire is becoming harder and harder to discern these days, as real life has approached satire to the point where it can be almost impossible to tell the difference.

by Anonymousreply 455May 27, 2022 12:40 AM

R455 So true, hard to see how The Onion can stay in business given the actual reality of 2022!

by Anonymousreply 456May 27, 2022 12:46 AM

R453, it's because while many people understand and accept gays they don't get transgenders.

by Anonymousreply 457May 27, 2022 1:05 AM

Elder Gay on the spectrum here, we aren’t all non-binary and some of us find the whole trans thing extremely confusing. If you’re born with a dick how can you not love your dick?

by Anonymousreply 458May 27, 2022 1:08 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 459May 27, 2022 1:10 AM

No matter how much the trans activists shriek, render their garments and try cancel it, the fact is that Ricky Gervais' special will be highly watched and enjoyed by millions of people, just like all his other ones. Netflix have probably already bought the next one in advance.

They will try and make out that everyone hates him, but we already know they're delusional.

by Anonymousreply 460May 27, 2022 1:11 AM

This is what they believe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461May 27, 2022 1:13 AM

R433 is a parody post, right?

by Anonymousreply 462May 27, 2022 1:14 AM

R461, How grotesque. I would never want to be a woman. And even if I did, God made me male and gave me a dick. Just as I would never want to bleach my beautiful brown skin.

by Anonymousreply 463May 27, 2022 1:15 AM

It's big business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464May 27, 2022 1:18 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 465May 27, 2022 1:19 AM

Several DL favorites in this video, including ALOK (who makes several appearances, in fact), Owen Jones, Jeffrey Marsh, Jameela Jamil (talking about the bees, no less!), Elliot Page, Laverne Cox, Gigi Gorgeous and even Pete Davidson:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466May 27, 2022 1:22 AM

legend!

by Anonymousreply 467May 27, 2022 1:28 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 468May 27, 2022 1:34 AM

R266, that is great!

by Anonymousreply 469May 27, 2022 1:40 AM

R459 The electromagnetic spectrum, Rose. I’m an X-Ray.

by Anonymousreply 470May 27, 2022 1:44 AM

R461 fucking gross

by Anonymousreply 471May 27, 2022 1:45 AM

Gervais is a vocal atheist, this isn't his first rodeo with a cult.

by Anonymousreply 472May 27, 2022 1:48 AM

THIS is not joke!!

Think of the children!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473May 27, 2022 1:51 AM

I thought it was funny, but the Caitlyn Jenner jokes in 'Humanity' were way better.

by Anonymousreply 474May 27, 2022 2:03 AM

There is a lot of disturbing, LGBT bashing in this thread. All from one dimento troll, I think. This person really has an amazing amount of bad energy for trans people. Quite disturbing. I don't think it's very Data Lounge friendly here. Is it OP?

by Anonymousreply 475May 27, 2022 2:34 AM

R433 this is a gay/lesbian message board. Please take your insanity to a trans message board.

PS don’t call me CIS.

Wait are you even real?

by Anonymousreply 476May 27, 2022 2:42 AM

No one is bashing "LGBT", r475. It's focused on the trans gender ideology and what is being done in the LGB's name, framed around Ricky Gervais making some jokes in his comedy special, a tiny amount of which were trans-related, and all he was doing is quoting what trans activists and their enablers have actually said.

And despite how many times you try to claim it's "just one troll", the only troll here is you, showing up just to insult everyone in the thread, ignoring all the actual posts, just a little hit-and-run bullying, as per your usual M.O. It isn't going to work. And there's a lot more of us than there are of you.

by Anonymousreply 477May 27, 2022 2:51 AM

R454 most of the comments were in support of Gervais. Not surprisingly they closed the comments very quickly.

by Anonymousreply 478May 27, 2022 3:03 AM

I don't understand how people can call themselves "reporters" (even if it is something like "culture reporter") when they have a clear, obvious bias. The article is flagged as opinion, at least. She also insists on repeating the tired saw "who insist on punching down on one of society’s most marginalised groups" - bitch, please. Marginalized, my ass. They're the most powerful "marginalized" group in history. They have gone way too far though, which is why everyone is reaching peak trans, as more of their machinations come to life.

There will be a reckoning when the number of detransitioners grows large enough that the trans activists can't silence them any longer. It's already happening to a degree - detransitioner voices are being heard more and more. These will be the kids who have grown up and thrust into the gender religion by their parents or by medical practitioners, who didn't have a choice in the matter, or were pushed into it by their peer groups. Once you detransition the trans community cuts you off, throws you out and refuses to even let you speak, for fear you'll make all trans look bad. They are setting themselves up for this by their own inability to manage themselves.

by Anonymousreply 479May 27, 2022 3:11 AM

R478, that's a pattern. NYT runs opinion columns pushing trans lunacy often and they very rarely allow comments. When they do, the overwhelming majority of the "most liked" comments are calling out the bullshit.

So, like The Guardian, they just don't allow public comment on stories that push trans ideology.

It's very blatant. This is being pushed by people with a lot of money and a lot of pull.

by Anonymousreply 480May 27, 2022 3:11 AM

I'm a gay man and I truly don't understand all of the anger towards trans people. Are they really that bad? Have they hurt our community? Where's the empathy. Doesn't it take courage to be trans?

by Anonymousreply 481May 27, 2022 3:14 AM

r481 welcome to the thread. Please read it, any of it.

by Anonymousreply 482May 27, 2022 3:15 AM

R479, "They're the most powerful "marginalized" group in history" is correct. When you can intimidate a nominee for the Supreme Court into pretending she doesn't know what a woman is, that's real power.

When the first act of the President of the United States is to recognize "Trans Day of Visibility" that signifies real power.

When the administration appoints a man with a sexual fetish for being seen as a woman as Assistant Secretary of Health, that's power.

People are getting tired of the fiction that transgenders are oppressed. Most are white, most are straight, it doesn't compute, even to the bleeding hearts.

by Anonymousreply 483May 27, 2022 3:15 AM

R483 white men=the most privileged group in history. It is absurd to think they are oppressed.

by Anonymousreply 484May 27, 2022 3:18 AM

Right on R483 and R484.

by Anonymousreply 485May 27, 2022 3:21 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 486May 27, 2022 3:50 AM

Yeah, I'm detecting an Ayden there as well.

by Anonymousreply 487May 27, 2022 3:54 AM

Reply 486 likes Natalie more than Tootie.

by Anonymousreply 488May 27, 2022 3:55 AM

Since when is 'punching down' somehow verboten in comedy? Funny is funny and comedians go for everybody.

by Anonymousreply 489May 27, 2022 4:02 AM

[quote]Since when is 'punching down' somehow verboten in comedy?

Lisa Lampanelli made jokes about blacks, Hispanics, gays, all of it. When she said she "fucked more black men than Hurricane Katrina," neither the NAACP nor the city of New Orleans collapsed on a fainting couch or got EXHAUSTED.

by Anonymousreply 490May 27, 2022 4:09 AM

My stars, Lisa Lampanelli is funny. "I'd suck a dick for a Diet Coke. Ah, who am I kidding, I'd suck one just for the taste of it." LOL!

by Anonymousreply 491May 27, 2022 4:19 AM

[QUOTE]And the English people around Shakespeare’s time actually believed a woman could become a man if she did manly activities

Yes well they probably also believed the world was flat R375 but it wasn’t, and it never has been.

by Anonymousreply 492May 27, 2022 10:23 AM

R492, I know. It’s not true of course. But they believed it because intersex conditions were common enough to cause doctors at the time to believe it. My point is that the intersex community is being pushed back now to the point of saying there are so few it doesn’t matter at all. They do matter - without the surgery and hormones the intersex people are the ones who really blur the lines between male and female. And if hate crimes against people who look trans happen, based off political rallies where people are upset about kids being encouraged to transition, anyone who looks gender ambiguous is a potential target of a hate crime. I don’t think the hormones and surgery at a young age are appropriate and I think they’re fueling the political fires.

by Anonymousreply 493May 27, 2022 12:50 PM

[QUOTE]But they believed it because intersex conditions were common enough to cause doctors at the time to believe it

Doctors also believed that anything at all could be cured by leeches. Some people were fucking idiots. Some people still are fucking idiots. Some doctors now believe that they can change a man into a woman. That will be looked back on as the same sort of idiocy as leeches in the future. Some of us are there already. I think I need to put 'citation needed' here. But I think you're just making stuff up off the top of your head, or regurgitating trans propaganda.

Also, there is no such thing as an 'intersex community'. Or maybe I've missed all the intersex pride events? Please tell us when anyone has lost their job or home because of being intersex?

Intersex is a very rare biological phenomenon, trans is a mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 494May 27, 2022 1:28 PM

R494, “This understanding of sex correlated with the Hippocratic/Galenic one-sex model, which conceptualized females as “underdeveloped males” who “lack vital heat” (Laqueur Reference Laqueur1992, 4; R. Gilbert Reference Gilbert2002, 36). Historian and sexologist Thomas Laqueur (Reference Laqueur1992, 135) noted that sex was a sort of “shaky foundation” that could change through time and place and that genitals were indicative but not determinative“

I am strongly opposed to hormones and surgery. It doesn’t mean intersex conditions are not real, present in every culture, etc. Thai kathoey were originally a group of all intersex people/it’s where the concept of a third sex came from. Even Christian conservatives from medieval times recognized the presence of hermaphroditism and it wasn’t like spotting a unicorn. Trans as chemical creation of a condition that also occurs naturally doesn’t really describe it though. For an intersex person, they aren’t having working organs removed, or if they are, they might be protesting it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495May 27, 2022 1:57 PM

Intersex people are still classified as male or female as their conditions are SEX SPECIFIC.

by Anonymousreply 496May 27, 2022 2:06 PM

Yesterday a well-meaning friend was talking to me about how bad the world has gotten, and she went into this whole rant about how I could be turned into the police in Texas. She was referring to the new policy pertaining to parents of trans kids (who are often straight, conservative Christian parents, to be clear) who seek to alter their children’s bodies. Even though I am a gay man who does not have a trans kid, people are so confused about the LGBTQ thing that they connect us to any and all of it.

by Anonymousreply 497May 27, 2022 2:08 PM

Team Ricky.

by Anonymousreply 498May 27, 2022 2:36 PM

R496, I’m not sure what you mean by saying they’re classified male or female because their conditions are sex specific. Do you mean they are genetically tested and found to be XX or XY? That’s true, but it still would not prevent an XX person whose beard grows naturally from being subjected to a hate crime, or a person who has both sets of sex organs. Having a Y chromosome doesn’t mean that you won’t have ovaries- if the Y isn’t active either through androgen insufficiency or a mutation the X has a stronger role in development. But androgen insufficiency also has degrees- not everyone with that condition will look completely female either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499May 27, 2022 2:40 PM

[QUOTE]Even Christian conservatives from medieval times recognized the presence of hermaphroditism and it wasn’t like spotting a unicorn

Yes but they believe bollocks like the Bible, so not the best judges of things really are they?

by Anonymousreply 500May 27, 2022 2:42 PM

One of the women's rights groups in the UK made a complaint to the press regulator about the reporting of crimes committed by a mixture of men self IDing as trans women and trans women who had got a GRC and changed their legal status.

All the complaints were rejected.

The headlines are below:

1. “Northwich woman jailed for cocaine-fuelled sex with a dog”

2. “Teesside woman accused of using sex toy and masturbating in public”

3, “Female PCSO, 35, who ran survivalist YouTube channel is jailed for 27 months after she was found with homemade bomb and hoard of banned weapons”

4. “Woman exposed herself in Glebe House car park, Haverfordwest”

5. “Scorned woman is jailed for five years for framing her ex-boyfriend and his new lover as paedophiles by taking over his Facebook to arrange meet with ’14-year-old girl”

6. “Woman who once shoved policeman onto Tube tracks jailed for spitting at officer.”

7. “Former female PCSO, 34, who now works as staff member at Lincolnshire Police is charged with making explosives and importing weapons after raid on her house”

8. “Blackpool woman accessed ‘sick’ child abuse images from hospital bed”

9. “Woman who ‘bragged about being a paedophile’ approached boys at Remembrance event”

10. “Sheffield woman found with over 1,000 indecent images of children hauled before the court”

This is who Ricky Gervais is laughing at - the men who insist they are women when committing appalling crimes and the people who enable them by going along with the fiction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501May 27, 2022 2:42 PM

^^^Those pics look like headshots from actors auditioning for Buffalo Bill in a remake of Silence of the Lambs.

by Anonymousreply 502May 27, 2022 3:01 PM

The narcissism knows no bounds

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503May 27, 2022 3:49 PM

The trans have to be at the centre of everything R503. Didn't you get the memo?

Next week...how climate change will impact on the trans.

by Anonymousreply 504May 27, 2022 4:27 PM

R504, the movement needs to change itself from within, and the real change needed is that no one should be trying to prevent young people from experiencing puberty as part of a politically weighted movement. If there are isolated cases where that is needed, then that may be, but it shouldn’t be part of a politicized movement, especially when hormones are so critical to physical well being and body regulation and the hormones administered are based off an average for a random member of the opposite sex. The range of normal hormones in a man or a woman is very wide - you can’t just expect that giving that average to a transitioning person is healthy. The language behind the taking of hormones is that it helps you become your true self - but no medication that you take is integral to yourself, it’s a medication. It would be like making a blind investment- you’re changing yourself and you don’t really know how it will work out until after it’s done. I think I understand why some people do it; they are drawn to the idea of androgyny and have positive associations with androgyny and want to become androgynous. But it’s a decision and a change; the fact of it shouldn’t become unspeakable after it happens. And it is exactly what it is, nothing more and nothing less; it’s something that at its best is a personal choice and harms no one. It shouldn’t be dissolved into something it isn’t, like pretending the past never existed or no medical treatment was ever done. Every fact is important. Speaking about it hatefully in general isn’t going to help anything either. And trying to erase or underplay the existence of real intersex conditions also is not helpful. The real issue is the physical and hormonal harm of transitioning and the possible harm of wanting to be in a sex separate space for unethical reasons. It’s not bigoted to talk about either of those things. I’m in favor of unisex bathrooms and locker rooms, and limitations around the circumstances of claiming a legal sex.

by Anonymousreply 505May 27, 2022 4:49 PM

[quote]If you want equality, then you can't deny others the same basic rights. Use of a restroom is a human basic need/right. Not sorry if that offends some straight, privileged people. Male or female.

You are a fucking moron. Completely out of touch. Everyone DOES have access to restrooms---the ones designated specifically for their true biological sex.

Sorry Tranny, you don't get to put on a dress and some lipstick and saunter into womens' spaces.

by Anonymousreply 506May 27, 2022 5:01 PM

[quote]That's a made-up rule. And we can just make up another rule. It's not immutable. You're just old and grumpy.

This retard 'has' to be a troll. Can anyone really be this dumb?

by Anonymousreply 507May 27, 2022 5:45 PM

[quote]I’m in favor of unisex bathrooms and locker rooms, and limitations around the circumstances of claiming a legal sex.

Well good for you. But it's not about you.

Most women DON'T favour unisex toilets and locker rooms because of their experiences with men. Hostility to trans women using single sex spaces was never an issue until men with beards started being pushed in the media as "redefining womanhood".

Before Covid lockdown my local arts cinema/cafe/dance studio/theatre started work refurbishing the toilets. There were 3 sit down cubicles in the mens and 6 urinals. They started putting tampon bins in the cubicles to be inclusive and there was so little space you couldn't even sit on the toilet. The women's toilets had 6 cubicles. There was also a big single use toilet with disabled facilities with room for a wheelchair and baby changing facilities.

So now they've knocked them into 1 gender neutral toilet with 2 single use disabled toilets. The 2 toilets used to have 9 cubicles and 6 urinals. There are now 8 cubicles and 2 urinals. The urinals are in cubicles to give the men privacy. So the men who need to wee have to queue for longer for the toilets used by women. There are now bigger queues for the toilers for a venue selling food and drink with a timetable of events.

The last time I was there I followed an older woman into the toilets and she was visibly uncomfortable when I went in after her, which made me uncomfortable.

In pubs, bars and clubs the women's toilets was a space women could get away from creepy drunk men who were hassling them. Now they can come out of a cubicle to find the man stood there in the toilet with them,

by Anonymousreply 508May 27, 2022 6:09 PM

R408, no, I understand, that’s not what I meant. I mean unisex single stall toilets as an option. It could help anyone who is gender ambiguous including XX women with beards or men who are visibly effeminate and have faced harassment in the men’s room.

by Anonymousreply 509May 27, 2022 6:13 PM

I have the feeling that the tide really is starting to turn: even die-hard liberals are starting to question the more insane elements of the trans ideology, like the rejection of biological reality, men in women's spaces (Lia Thomas peaked a ton of parents of athletic daughters), and the transing of kids.

It's gonna come down to this: if you're an adult and want to change your body to present as an avatar of the opposite sex, or wear the clothes of the opposite sex, enjoy yourself, but you can't compel the rest of the world to deny the reality of biological sex, and leave children alone.

by Anonymousreply 510May 27, 2022 6:48 PM

Shit will hit the fan when women discover gloryholes drilled into their bathroom stall walls.

by Anonymousreply 511May 27, 2022 6:55 PM

r508 the issue is that most places do not have the space or the budget to install a new toilet just for gender-confused people. They end up converting the existing toilets and either turning them all into unisex bathrooms, or they convert the female bathroom into the "all gender" bathroom and leave the men's intact (this has happened twice in Scotland that I know of; both times the establishments, when confronted about why they were taking the toilet away from the women and not the men, claimed the signage was in error, but looking at the specific signage seems like they were lying about that).

There are very few trans who actually "pass" well enough that someone cannot tell what sex they actually are. And if they pass that well, then they were likely already using the bathroom they felt comfortable with, and no one knew. They aren't the issue. It's the other 98% of trans who don't pass, and who are clearly their sex.

The claim, also, that trans women feel "unsafe" in men's restrooms - well, why is that? The common issue here is "men". Trans women are still men in body, so why should a female be expected to NOT feel unsafe when men enter their most private spaces? The statistics that men commit the vast majority of violent and sex-based crimes are quite clear, and women are very right to feel unsafe around men.

When you look at the statistics on trans women in prison, half of them are there because of sex-related crimes, which is much higher than the average man in prison. So yeah, women should feel extra unsafe with trans women in the bathroom, because you just have to look at the very real numbers to see who's in prison for sex crimes and who isn't. Trans women blow the curve for men, even, with the prevalence of them being in prison for sex-related crimes.

Women feel unsafe with men in their private sex-based spaces, and they should feel even MORE unsafe with trans women in them, given how the numbers break down. This is because of trans women in the modern trans movement, the majority are autogynephiles, who are sexually aroused at being perceived as women, and these are the very much not-passing, fully intact, often straight males who are clamoring to be let in women's safe spaces.

Much like the LGB kicked pedophiles out of their community in the 70s, the modern trans movement should have kicked the autogynephiles out of their movement early on, and kept it just for those suffering from gender dysphoria. But they didn't, and now they are wholly controlled by the autogynephiles. I don't think this is a case of them not knowing this, either. They knew and they let them in intentionally because they wanted the power and numbers that came with them. So it's not a case for "oh no, the poor trans movement, they got hoodwinked" - they very much did this on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 512May 27, 2022 7:27 PM

Great post, R512. WW.

by Anonymousreply 513May 27, 2022 11:10 PM

In their addled woke minds most gays supporting the whole Trans Agenda dream that every MtF using the women's bathroom looks like Laverne Cox!

Gurl....

by Anonymousreply 514May 28, 2022 1:02 AM

R514, no not Cox who doesn't pass at all despite Hollywood pretending this is so. More like a Blaire White type.

by Anonymousreply 515May 28, 2022 1:09 AM

[quote] [R508] the issue is that most places do not have the space or the budget to install a new toilet

Well, make the budget! What could be more important than people dying every day? Or do you want more blood on your hands? A business will not survive if they’re responsible for a holocaust, whether it’s a restaurant, bookstore, theater, or what have you.

[quote] The last time I was there I followed an older woman into the toilets and she was visibly uncomfortable when I went in after her

GOOD!!! They should be made to feel uncomfortable. Now they’ll know we feel and why we need our space. So sick of this LGBTQ+ bashing.

by Anonymousreply 516May 28, 2022 1:18 AM

[quote]Much like the LGB kicked pedophiles out of their community in the 70s, the modern trans movement should have kicked the autogynephiles out of their movement early on

The answer is simple. P & A need to be added to the alphabet soup ASAP. Otherwise this is just literal violence against vulnerable minorities.

by Anonymousreply 517May 28, 2022 1:26 AM

R516 trans women aren't dying every day. The skewed death statistics come from Brazilian transvestites who are killed most likely not because they are trans, but because they are prostitutes. No trans has been murdered in the UK, for example, for over three years. They're statistically safer than most other groups, in fact.

(I realize r516 is trolling, but it needed to be said!)

by Anonymousreply 518May 28, 2022 2:04 AM

[quote] (I realize [R516] is trolling, but it needed to be said!)

Uh, actually I wasn’t but good to know that you think being pro trans is trolling. Way to be on the right side of herstory. The only troll in this thread is the anti-trans troll.

by Anonymousreply 519May 28, 2022 5:46 AM

Gervais was brilliantly funny....old fashioned women with a womb....

by Anonymousreply 520May 28, 2022 8:15 AM

A Labour MP who is currently trying to make misogyny a hate crime has said she disagrees with JK Rowling and that a woman can have a penis, and that trans women with penises are female.

A woman who wants to change to law to make hatred of women a crime insists anyone can be a woman if they say so.

THAT'S WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW.

by Anonymousreply 521May 28, 2022 8:42 AM

Gervais hit the nail right on the head when she started how utterly fucking bizarre it it to have to say words like “HER PENIS”. It’s just insanity and there’s no way people can accept accept this as normal. Male and female are hardwired into the species—there’s no getting around the reality of it. There is an inherent comicality to the radical trans agenda and it deserves to be lampooned by comedians, who make wry and mocking commentary of just about any other topic anyway.

by Anonymousreply 522May 28, 2022 9:14 AM

[quote}Well, make the budget! What could be more important than people dying every day? Or do you want more blood on your hands? A business will not survive if they’re responsible for a holocaust,

A+. Bravo TT (that's short for Tranny Troll). You idiots weren't getting the "pro" tranny's glaringly obvious trolling, so he had to escalate the absurdity.

by Anonymousreply 523May 28, 2022 10:18 AM

^Dang, I fucked up the quote.

by Anonymousreply 524May 28, 2022 10:19 AM

R53, no. That's the same argument. You two are making the same point about sex and socialized gendered appearance...

A man getting an updo to be a woman and a lesbian choosing to look masculine are both still engaged in a specific form of genderized performative grooming.

by Anonymousreply 525May 28, 2022 10:50 AM

[quote]genderized performative grooming.

Like Ronald McDonald?

by Anonymousreply 526May 28, 2022 11:11 AM

Clothes, hair, makeup, plastic surgery ≠ sex

This is the problem with trans ideology.

by Anonymousreply 527May 28, 2022 11:39 AM

What's up with this gender profiling?? Why do the MTF think a real woman is a nagging, haranguing shrew? This seems to be the dominant personality characteristic they adopt. They need to do a poll with the str8 men they desire. Do men like it when woman injects virulent PMS into an interaction? Do they go toward this woman or do they avoid them? Does this behavior make their dicks hard? Ask them?

Really, I'm not joking. When living in groups female cycle at the same time. This happened in our house. My mom & 2 sisters. Dad would say when PMS time came each month. Batten down the hatches, or let's get out for a breathe of some sanity..

by Anonymousreply 528May 28, 2022 12:16 PM

If anyone bothered to watch and listen to him, they’d know he’s not anti trans at all. We have such a “triggered” society full of goddamn pussies.

by Anonymousreply 529May 28, 2022 12:20 PM

I watched the special yesterday, It was hysterical and yes, he went way beyond in lots of topics, not just trans stuff. Lighten up!

by Anonymousreply 530May 28, 2022 12:21 PM

There are so many angry, English people on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 531May 28, 2022 1:24 PM

Practically everything said against trans people by the mean, crazy English people talking to each other on this thread can, with minor edits, be said against gays and gay marriage.

"Can you imagine saying HIS husband??? It's illogical!!!"

"Two men do not equal marriage. Only children make it a marriage. And two men can't have children!!!"

"Male and female are hardwired into the species. There's no getting around it! That's why men should have sex with women and women should have sex with men! It's nature! Biology!!"

This is the exact same language used to blame gays for HIV.

Congrats, boys!

by Anonymousreply 532May 28, 2022 1:28 PM

[QUOTE] Practically everything said against trans people by the mean, crazy English people talking to each other on this thread can, with minor edits, be said against gays and gay marriage.

The key difference is that trans need outside validation.

If certain people don't like gay marriage...whatever. Gay people can still be married. Men can still have husbands. They can suck each other's cock in peace.

If certain people don't use a trans person's preferred pronouns, it throws the trans person into an unholy death spiral. Their lives can't go on until everyone on the planet submits to their delusion.

Gay guys can shrug their shoulders and continue to live their lives knowing some people might have a problem with it.

With trans activists, they demand that science be re-written just for them.

by Anonymousreply 533May 28, 2022 1:36 PM

R532, gays aren't forcing the whole society to call them "straight, and to say that same-sex sex is straight sex.

That's the analogy you're looking for.

by Anonymousreply 534May 28, 2022 1:57 PM

[quote]"Two men do not equal marriage. Only children make it a marriage. And two men can't have children!!!"

And many, many straight people pointed out that many elderly people get married despite being unable to have children.

The words husband and wife haven't changed in law. A husband is and remains a male partner in a marriage, a wife remains a female partner in a marriage. What has changed is that a marriage can consist not just of a husband and wife but also two husbands or two wives.

Trans rights campaigners want to change the law so a trans man who has a baby grow inside their womb and is delivered through their vagina is recorded as the father of the baby. And trans women who provide the semen to fertilise the egg want to be recognised as the mother of the baby.

Obviously mother and father have meaning both legally and biologically. The trans man who gives birth might be the child's dad but he is the child's birth mother.

by Anonymousreply 535May 28, 2022 2:06 PM

[quote]trans need outside validation

Gays, at least in the US, needed the Supreme Court to step in to validate gay marriage.

Seems like outside validation to me.

Oh! And that's probably going away soon, anyway. Thanks, in part, to the (seemingly successful) moral panic about trans ppl whipped up by the Murdoch Press and swallowed whole by right-wing gays.

by Anonymousreply 536May 28, 2022 2:21 PM

[quote] good to know that you think being pro trans is trolling

Thank you. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Wait . . . I can. The bottom line is BEING trans is trolling. Period.

The entire trans movement is one big massive troll.

by Anonymousreply 537May 28, 2022 2:40 PM

The internet has poisoned your brain.

by Anonymousreply 538May 28, 2022 2:43 PM

What the courts are showing is that people can't be forced to call a man "she" and "her".

by Anonymousreply 539May 28, 2022 2:43 PM

Watched the special last night. He had bits on masturbating to baby Hitler and God deciding to send AIDS to judge gay men that were far more disturbing than using trans activists' own words for irony. Funny but still disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 540May 28, 2022 2:43 PM

All the great comedians are older. It doesn't look like there is a younger generation to replace them.

by Anonymousreply 541May 28, 2022 2:46 PM

R519 sure sure, that earnest wide-eyed crap is what sells tickets, I get it 😉

by Anonymousreply 542May 28, 2022 3:01 PM

R532 sure it is, much like the trans insistence that there's such a thing as a feminine penis and a masculine vagina isn't just modern gay conversion therapy.

by Anonymousreply 543May 28, 2022 3:14 PM

R512, I agree with you, except the LGB should have kicked out the T, not just the autogynephiles. What does being gay/lesbian/bi have to do with a psychological condition? Gender dysphoria is a symptom of a deeper issue, it's not like people have great lives with no other problems, just the gender dysphoria.

One of the reasons for the LGB movement is to show that homosexuality is not a psychological problem, and then they embraced these people with psychological problems disguised as an 'identity.'

by Anonymousreply 544May 28, 2022 3:19 PM

R536 perhaps if the trans hadn't glommed onto gays and used us as human shields, taking over our organizations that used to push for gay rights, that might not have happened? Or perhaps if they hadn't started announcing two-year old children as "trans" because they are boys who like playing with girls' toys? Or perhaps if they hadn't started insisting gender-questioning children get out on puberty blockers, which have all sorts of horrible, permanent side effects like reduced IQ, lack of bone density, sterilization, and are not fully reversible? Or perhaps if they hadn't started insisting that sex and gender were the same thing and men can now become women simply by thinking it?

And all because some idiots in 1998 decided that trans was somehow in any way related to sexual attraction and should be forcibly teamed with us.

by Anonymousreply 545May 28, 2022 3:20 PM

R536 doesn't comprehend the difference between a one-time change in the law, to remove the legal/constitutional impediments that prevented people in same-sex relationships from having the full of set of legal rights that people in opposite-sex relationships/marriages have, with the whole of society having to be made to believe - on an ongoing and eternal basis - that women have penises and that men have vaginas, that men who "identify as women" should be allowed into spaces set aside for women in very specific contexts so that they can feel safe, and the whole pronouns bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 546May 28, 2022 3:25 PM

R544 that's the trend now, at this rate nothing will be labeled a mental disorder, they will all be renamed so no one feels bad and disorders like schizophrenia will be normalized so that it becomes desirable to have them. (They've already started on that one, btw).

Part of the side effect of intersectionality is that as people declare they have more conditions and are more marginalized, the conditions become normalized and then eventually PROMOTED. Much like how trans was originally about "suffering from gender dysphoria" now it's something people want to be, and trans people are now saying that gay people who are pushing back on the trans agenda are just jealous because THEY had the guts to do what we wished we had.

by Anonymousreply 547May 28, 2022 3:27 PM

R546 is basically Maggie Gallagher, except for trans.

"the whole of society having to be made to believe - on an ongoing and eternal basis - that men can marry men and women can marry women..."

You have to know you sound exactly like her. You can be fine with that if you like, but know that there's basically no difference between you and her.

by Anonymousreply 548May 28, 2022 3:49 PM

There is a lot that is possible biologically. For an XY person to get naturally pregnant with an XY fetus (both with the same rare mutation of the Y chromosome)? That happened. For an XX person to have a naturally growing penis and testes that she was born with? That also happened. And there’s a lot that happens in the animal world, including male lizards that are capable of becoming pregnant and giving birth, even though they are chromosomally male. The difference here is that all these cases and studies are following things that are factually true. The institution of marriage is a social institution, not a biological fact. Humans haven’t always had marriage. And lots of species use sex for bonding, particularly ones where females don’t go into heat, suggesting that natural selection favored that sex would not be strictly reproductive. It still doesn’t mean that a penis isn’t a penis, or that hormonal alteration is healthy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549May 28, 2022 4:34 PM

If you couldn't laugh at these Mengele wanna be ghouls at times you might cry...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550May 28, 2022 4:36 PM

LGB did not "embrace" the T it was an extremely expensively crafted strategy to hide behind good will extended to our community. It was quarterbacked by the global law firm Dentons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551May 28, 2022 4:39 PM

Rich, white AGPs have funded the T movement which took over LGB organizations as part of their stealth strategy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552May 28, 2022 4:41 PM

[quote][R546] is basically Maggie Gallagher, except for trans. "the whole of society having to be made to believe - on an ongoing and eternal basis - that men can marry men and women can marry women..." You have to know you sound exactly like her. You can be fine with that if you like, but know that there's basically no difference between you and her.

I don't know who Maggie Gallagher is, but same sex marriage doesn't involve sterilising children and starting them on medication as teens they'll need to take for the rest of their lives, the full side effects of which are not yet fully known.

But apart from that aspect it's exactly the same issue yes.

by Anonymousreply 553May 28, 2022 4:53 PM

Some jokes are funny, some jokes are sick.

This is utterly heartbreaking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554May 28, 2022 5:21 PM

Is this one a sick joke too, or ???

It will impact us too, if it has not already?

Bashed? HUG it out! The predator is a victim too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555May 28, 2022 5:26 PM

I'd never heard the term "luxury belief" before now.

It's a brilliant term. It expresses so much in just two words.

by Anonymousreply 556May 28, 2022 5:34 PM

So odd to see John Waters criticizing the comedy of Ricky Gervais considering the stuff Waters put out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557May 28, 2022 7:19 PM

[QUOTE]"Male and female are hardwired into the species. There's no getting around it! That's why men should have sex with women and women should have sex with men! It's nature! Biology!!"

Same-sex sex is totally natural and prevalent through the animal world as anyone with even half a brain cell knows.

Perhaps you can tell us R532 which other species think they can change their sex? Or perhaps you know some cows who identify as pigs and threaten suicide if they're not allowed into the pigsty?

by Anonymousreply 558May 28, 2022 7:22 PM

[quote]Perhaps you can tell us [R532] which other species think they can change their sex? Or perhaps you know some cows who identify as pigs and threaten suicide if they're not allowed into the pigsty?

Isn't there a fish that can get itself pregnant?

Margaret Atwood is a fan.

by Anonymousreply 559May 28, 2022 7:29 PM

Atwood is a fish who got herself pregnant? Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 560May 28, 2022 7:32 PM

[quote]He had bits on masturbating to baby Hitler and God deciding to send AIDS to judge gay men

It was an extended bit on the stupidity and hate of the evangelicals who thought AIDS was God's judgment.

by Anonymousreply 561May 28, 2022 7:37 PM

R561, I totally understand that. Just as with the trans jokes, he's using their own words to mock their ideology.

by Anonymousreply 562May 28, 2022 7:41 PM

[quote] Same-sex sex is totally natural and prevalent through the animal world as anyone with even half a brain cell knows.

But no one is pretending that isn't a natural anomaly. It is distinctly minor in the mammal world. The species needs to procreate to survive so gay sex is not the biological "norm" if you will.

by Anonymousreply 563May 28, 2022 7:42 PM

It really seems to me as of late that the TRAs secretly, or not so secretly (judging by some of the DL threads - including this one), are wishing that gay marriage is indeed struck down, so they can proclaim "SEE?! This wouldn't have happened if only you had supported us!"

Actually, it's far too easy envisioning Chase Strangio tweeting something like that.

by Anonymousreply 564May 28, 2022 7:45 PM

I think Chase Strangio was a cutter.

by Anonymousreply 565May 28, 2022 7:47 PM

I can see that, R564. It wouldn't make any sense, but that hasn't stopped them in the past.

by Anonymousreply 566May 28, 2022 7:49 PM

[quote]I think Chase Strangio was a cutter.

Chase Strangio showed who she was when she added Venus and Serena Williams to a list of trans athletes.

by Anonymousreply 567May 28, 2022 7:51 PM

I thought about asking for a link to verify R567, but decided to search for it myself.

JFC. She really did put them in the same sentence as the two trans athletes in Connecticut and Caster Semenya.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568May 28, 2022 7:59 PM

Ricky Gervais tells hilarious jokes about the Ku Klux Trans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569May 28, 2022 8:00 PM

Isn't calling someone trans, who isn't trans, because they have some non-feminine features anti-trans?

Chase Strangio is transphobic!

CANCEL

CANCEL

by Anonymousreply 570May 28, 2022 8:01 PM

Some people are born with only a partial or missing limb. We don’t say humans aren’t bipedal.

Intersex people don’t want any part of this shit and don’t want to be used as an excuse for transgender people. Intersex conditions are sex specific meaning that the condition is exclusive to male of female. 99.982 babies biological sex is recorded accurately at birth

by Anonymousreply 571May 28, 2022 8:09 PM

We watched and laughed a lot while feeling slightly guilty. It's the most unwoke special ever. Trans make a big stink (as usual) but Gervais attacks gay men (God gave us AIDS because he was tired of looking at us bumming each other, he didn't give lesbians AIDS because God likes to watch them), women, Eskimos, the Chinese, Africans, rich white men like him, disabled toddlers, generic toddlers, Californians, doctors giving prostate exams, old ladies who live too long. There is no end to his targets. He was doing it on purpose to offend everybody. And he was funny.

If people are mad about Chapelle, they will be burning Gervais at the stake.

by Anonymousreply 572May 28, 2022 8:11 PM

Gervais should be able to make jokes about anything he wants to, in any way he wants to.

And this recent special on Netflix was boring... a few chuckles, but mostly really dull witted jokes. I guess Gervais used to be funny.

by Anonymousreply 573May 28, 2022 8:16 PM

[quote]99.982 babies biological sex is recorded accurately at birth

You know, since we're now told that doctors are guessing at sex and gender at birth, having a near 100% correct guess rate doesn't sound bad at all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574May 28, 2022 8:16 PM

[quote]Isn't calling someone trans, who isn't trans, because they have some non-feminine features anti-trans? Chase Strangio is transphobic!

No she's racist.

She thinks dark skinned women are masculine.

by Anonymousreply 575May 28, 2022 8:25 PM

Chase Strangio demands the right to be accepted as whatever gender zir says zhe is, but denies that right to Venus and Serena.

Sadly typical of zealots of all kinds. They want the rights they deny to others.

by Anonymousreply 576May 28, 2022 8:30 PM

[quote]I don't know who Maggie Gallagher is, but same sex marriage doesn't involve sterilising children

You wouldn't, being English. But doesn't google work there too?

She was a prominent opponent of same-sex marriage. She was occasionally successful, too! There were laws on the books banning gay marriage in many states and the Defense of Marriage Act was the law of the land till the Supreme Court struck it down.

People who advocated for such bans used similar appeals to the protection of children. Same-sex couples could GROOM a sex partner from birth! As a matter of fact, those same charges are re-surfacing.

Think what you want, just know that your rhetoric mirrors pretty precisely what homophobes in the 90s to the 2000s used to bash and minimize people like you.

by Anonymousreply 577May 28, 2022 8:40 PM

I hate “cis”.

The they/them crowd get to choose any bullshit pronoun, self description, identity etc. And we have to respect it or else we are bad people who masturbate to Donald Trump.

But now I’m saddled with “cis” which I did not choose.

What the fuck is cis? What makes me cis? My cock? My facial hair? My pants?

by Anonymousreply 578May 28, 2022 8:40 PM

R578 Refuse the term, when someone calls me Cis I call them a fucking tranny.

by Anonymousreply 579May 28, 2022 8:51 PM

R575, she's both!

by Anonymousreply 580May 28, 2022 8:51 PM

Fuck off, r577. The trans cult are the homophobes.

by Anonymousreply 581May 28, 2022 8:57 PM

r572 that was before Netflix said unequivocally that if anyone who works there has any problems with their content programming, they know where the door is. They also laid off a few dozen outside contracted MARKETING groups (not full-time employees) that were specifically aimed at building social media followings around racially diverse content for "underrepresented identities", which is great when you are printing money, but when you're trying to tighten things up, you want content that many people will actually want to watch, not just a very tiny amount of of your customers.

Everyone knows that when a company is tightening down, the first things to get jettisoned are consultants, as well as/including marketing and sales. Being a "diverse" consultant doesn't make you immune to being laid off, and it doesn't make you better than another employee.

Of course the laid-off staffers are whining about the "company culture" changing, but what really happened was some troublemaking trans activists spent whatever capital they had when they got mad and tried to bully the company into submission to cancel Dave Chappelle (over what was a fairly nuanced comedy special) because of some jokes they didn't like, the CEO said no, and has now changed the company guidelines to state that while you may not like all of the content they present through Netflix, as an employee you are expected to either manage your issues with it, or find another job.

Netflix had some success with a social media marketing campaign called Strong Black Lead (started way back in 2018), and so they went on to try to replicate that for other communities like Asians and Hispanics... and looks like it failed, with the marketing only bringing in a few thousand followers across social media. So these groups clearly either had run out of time, or they weren't doing a good job.

Netflix also explained it as such: "Netflix said the editorial cuts, which were made across all social channels — not just the identity-focused ones — are part of a larger strategy to have social content be created in-house, rather than by outside contractors."

It's no surprise that the laid-off contractors would now be "questioning Netflix’s commitment to diversity" - that is their trump card, make it about race and the all-important "diversity". But from the sound of things, Netflix's commitment remains unchanged, these employees just sound like they have sour grapes at being let go and are lashing out.

The Hollywood Reporter article linked here comes across as a hit piece from laid-off staffers, although it does present Netflix's side. And of course it closes with this paragraph:

[quote]“It used to be part of the culture, and people saw that as empowering them to speak up and out. The new culture memo makes it clear that creative is now protected from having to listen to anyone’s opinions they don’t agree with,” the first former Netflix employee says. “It’s a real shame, because if they’re not listening to employees who are minority-affiliated, and they aren’t tracking viewer activity through this lens either, then they’re operating in a cultural black box.”

Which is pure bullshit. Netflix didn't say they couldn't voice their opinion. What they basically said was if their opinion wasn't agreed with, and Netflix decided to move forward on the content that they had issues with, that pitching a fit and calling for a boycott and all the other nonsense that happened around Chappelle, was not going to be effective, and they could either manage their expectations or leave.

These types of people just don't like being told "no" - they have been used to bullying companies into submission, and Netflix said "no, not going to happen here."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582May 28, 2022 9:05 PM

Judging from this thread, the trans-loons don't like to be told "no" either.

by Anonymousreply 583May 28, 2022 9:10 PM

I started a part 2, since this one is almost full

by Anonymousreply 584May 28, 2022 9:23 PM

r577 No one has said that the Christian right disappeared after gay marriage became legal in the US. They're still there, and we know they don't like gay marriage, and we knew they would eventually come back around on it. We just hoped by that time, gays would be more accepted, and they mostly are.

But the arguments over gays vs. trans are different. Sure, there may have been an attempt to create a moral panic over "grooming children" to have them be gay. But gay people weren't actually grooming children, so it failed.

In this case, trans activists and their enablers are. Children at young ages are extremely impressionable, and when you have authority figures like purple-haired teachers telling kindergartners that they may not be in the right body, and that the doctors that delivered them just guessed about their gender, then that is very likely going to have an impact. And what follows that is even more invasive - "affirmation until you can get drugs and surgery". That doesn't compare to "some men love other men, some women love other women, just like your mommy loves your daddy". That isn't telling the children that something might be WRONG with them.

Studies have shown children who are questioning their gender (which isn't unusual among children), when given a chance to work things through on their own (or with therapy if gender dysphoria is impacting their lives significantly), eighty percent of them learn to accept the body they're in. But if you use the "affirmation model", that number drops a lot, because you are then indoctrinating the child into the gender cult which uses cultlike methods to maintain control over hearts and minds, and encourages a culture where children are sent to have actual medical procedures that can result in sterilization, body mutilation, lower IQ, and shorter lifespan, and are not reversible.

Being a homosexual is not something that goes away at a rate of 80% if it's left on its own. You're either gay, or you aren't, or you might be bisexual, which usually just means you'll end up in a straight relationship anyway. Sure, some people may question their sexuality while growing up, but that's normal, just like it's normal to have some gender dysphoria (especially amongst girls, because a lot of baggage comes with being female that isn't there for males).

I understand nuance isn't your thing, but those are two COMPLETELY different things, as any objective view of them would validate.

by Anonymousreply 585May 28, 2022 9:23 PM

And here is the link to part 2, since I forgot to add it in R584

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586May 28, 2022 9:24 PM

That figure 99.982 “guess rate” is a little more than a guess; . If you’re XX and have a penis and testicles, then you would be called a boy at birth. But if you have that condition the default treatment is that the doctors give you testosterone at puberty to make you have facial hair and keep you from growing breasts. You may look like a boy after the doctors called you a boy and your parents raised you as a boy and you took hormones to look more like one, but the intersex condition still exists - it’s covered up by the hormones.

by Anonymousreply 587May 28, 2022 10:58 PM

How common is that, r587? Trans are not intersex, by the way - they are two completely different situations and intersex people are fed up with being exploited by the trans.

by Anonymousreply 588May 28, 2022 11:08 PM

I think gays pushing back against the trans will cause massive change if the public can see that we are not some united community. Tranny goodwill is still largely because they use us as a shield.

by Anonymousreply 589May 28, 2022 11:12 PM

Most people don't know enough about what the trans activists and their enablers are doing, they have gotten away with a lot so far by doing it through back channels and glomming onto gay rights. Sunlight on what they are actually saying and doing will peak many people who before then just assumed trans were the same as gays.

by Anonymousreply 590May 28, 2022 11:35 PM

R588, that particular condition is rare. Intersex conditions at 1 in 1000 are less rare. Every small town would probably have a couple people; the US as a whole would have maybe 3 million. I am opposed to unnecessary surgeries, hormone treatments, inappropriate use of sex separate spaces, etc. But the XX/XY oversimplification in right wing news is going to be interpreted by large parts of the US that there’s one way to be a man and one way to be a woman - many are religious and already see the world through that lens. Coming on so strongly to say there’s no range of sex will be interpreted by many as saying there’s no room to act outside of stereotypes. It could lead to an erosion of gay rights and women’s rights. I think there should be no attempts to hormonally intervene in young people’s development and no attempt to argue that biological sex is not real, regardless of how a person chooses to live or what surgery they choose to get. The reality of sex parts does not mean that everyone has the same hormone levels or that all men and women are even in the same ballpark as others of the same sex. It also does not mean that any particular gender roles are necessary. Those things are not being said much in the news - some media won’t use the phrase “biological sex” and some invoke religion and rigidity in the way they criticize the trans movement so that it is a criticism of everyone they disagree with, not just the trans movement.

by Anonymousreply 591May 29, 2022 1:34 AM

[quote]But gay people weren't actually grooming children, so it failed.

It did? Ask a Florida teacher if it failed. Ask adoptive gay parents of children of a different race who constantly face screaming nutcases accusing them of "grooming" their children if it failed.

[quote]you are then indoctrinating the child into the gender cult which uses cultlike methods to maintain control over hearts and minds

Uttter bullshit. What the fuck is a "gender cult"? Do you know what "affirming care" is? Have you met or talked to a practitioner? Or reviewed their methods? Do you know a trans person? Or the parents of a trans child? My guess is you haven't.

[quote}You're either gay, or you aren't, or...

Your own sentence gives away the game.

by Anonymousreply 592May 29, 2022 2:57 AM

[QUOTE] Do you know what "affirming care" is?

Yes. It's a form of Munchausen by proxy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593May 29, 2022 3:05 AM

[quote]I don't know who Maggie Gallagher is, but same sex marriage doesn't involve sterilising children

She’s Jake’s sister.

by Anonymousreply 594May 29, 2022 3:31 AM

[quote]Chase Strangio showed who she was when she added Venus and Serena Williams to a list of trans athletes.

Trans people trans people.

by Anonymousreply 595May 29, 2022 3:40 AM

[quote]Do you know what "affirming care" is?

Yes. It's what used to be called a sex change operation ON ADULTS ONLY......and it was very rare. It took years to accomplish very slowly and cautiously, with a lot of therapy, and living as the opposite sex for a year or more before any medical intervention. Docs wanted to be absolutely100% certain it was the right path.

Now it's just grooming children. Convincing them they're trans when they might be gay, depressed, confused or just having a bad day. You can practically get hormones and puberty blockers from vending machines.

by Anonymousreply 596May 29, 2022 9:41 AM

R596 they basically are grooming children. Kids that aren’t old enough to drive, to cook a meal, to vote, to drink alcohol…kids whose brains and egos/self image aren’t nearly fully formed yet—how on earth could they know at that age they are transgender? It’s just abuse. Let them at least grow up first before they start fucking up their bodies with unnatural meds and Frankenstein-esque medical interventions.

by Anonymousreply 597May 29, 2022 10:16 AM

TRANS!

by Anonymousreply 598May 29, 2022 12:11 PM

TRANS!

by Anonymousreply 599May 29, 2022 12:12 PM

TRAAAAANS!

by Anonymousreply 600May 29, 2022 12:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!