Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BIDEN PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS: Following rascist Buffalo, NY mass shooter.

Is it me? Or did I not ONCE, IN A SINGLE MOMENT heard Joe Biden actually NAME THOSE of Fucker Carlson or even ShitTrump himself!? WTF is wrong is very wrong with these limpdick DEMS/woke Dems that cannot even state the names of such complicitors? Even commentators are saying it’s shameful these limpdicked DEMS/Biden dare not utter their profane names!?

THEN these ineffectual cuckolds wonder why their vehement message can’t get through?

What a bunch of limp-dicked, ass-sucking, ball-coddling bunch of cunts that wonder WHY they can’t communicate or get their point across to the American public.

I’ve never seen a bunch a of momma-crying, skirt-weeping bunch of of cuckholds in my life!

Biden….grow a FUCKING PAIR and call them out: TREASONOUS TRUMP, COCKSUCKING CARLSON, PUTIN DICKSUCKING MCCONELL AND FAGGOTY FAGGOT MADISON CAWTHORN!

CNN Commentator re: Biden That was a bit light….Biden is not playing tough…

No shit!

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2022 5:29 AM

You seem stable.

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2022 4:57 PM

You seem comatose.

by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2022 4:58 PM

Biden is not giving either of them the pleasure of being mentioned in a Presidential Address.

They would both LOVE it (and so would their base) if he did. Biden won’t give them the satisfaction.

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2022 5:03 PM

CNN comment on Biden address: did Biden change anything? No. It isn’t going to change anything What about replacement theory? I’m not optimistic (Gloria Borger). He did not even mention the threat of ‘terrorism’. Borger: “…this greatest threat comes from within @nd that’s what we need to worry about.”

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2022 5:15 PM

[quote]rascist

racist

racist

racist

racist

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2022 5:15 PM

We had a thread a few days ago where a similarly excitable liberal was constantly going back and forth with a calm rightwinger, and it was pretty obvious they were both the same person playing both sides.

Someone is trying to make liberals sound deranged and unhinged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 17, 2022 5:24 PM

I thought his speech was supposed to be about the victims and honoring their lives and to show compassion to their survivors.

Doing otherwise would be like eulogizing a dead loved one by talking about how the drunk driver that killed than should get the electric chair.

There is a time and a place for that but not during an eulogy.

by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2022 5:31 PM

Joe won't give the respect a name would confer. No names shows his rightful and righteous contempt. "The former guy" is, for example, belittling.

Get it now?

by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2022 5:44 PM

That's' right, OP! Calling them gay slurs will show them 'cause gay = evil, bad, racist, huh?

by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2022 8:40 PM

Oh, and you forgot pantywaisted fudge packer . 🙄

by Anonymousreply 10May 17, 2022 8:44 PM

Okay, fine….not the time. Well, when will be the right time?? Is Biden going to hold another address? Well when will that be, exactly? Todays news is wall to wall primary coverage. So, I guess this too shall pass quietly with ne’er a whimper from this Administration about FOX. Some CNN guy will do an exposé, but you’ll not hear a word from Biden in order to not confer them any of his honor. Riiiiiiiiggghhhht.

Polite and calm enough fer ya?

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2022 5:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!