Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why are there so many fucking idiots here?

The Republicans have taken over this fucking platform.

Loving Musk, loving Dump, wanting Dump back, defending him...

Anyone here that supports that POS is a closeted POS.

Go fuck yourselves you fascists.

by Anonymousreply 221May 13, 2022 6:55 PM

It's the same bunch of twats posting over and over again. Boomers trapped in their homes due to fear of covid because of their co-morbidities.

by Anonymousreply 1May 11, 2022 1:01 PM

Illegitimate non carborundum

by Anonymousreply 2May 11, 2022 1:04 PM

Agree, just a handful of trolls with nothing better to do in Granny’s basement. I wish we still had the “TrollDar” function.

by Anonymousreply 3May 11, 2022 1:05 PM

The OP doesn't realize that Biden is awful and Republicans are not always wrong.

The OP is that gay who is worried the Republicans might take away gays right to marry even though he's 60 years old and hasn't had a date in 30 years.

Try taking your head out of your ass and look at real problems, Crime, Limits of Free Speech, Inflation and see where those actually came from. An HONEST view and you'll have your answer.

But no, you'd rather keep your head up your prolapsed ass. I guess with the traffic cone that is already up there you feel safe.

by Anonymousreply 4May 11, 2022 1:08 PM

R4 doesnt realize that he is a fucking fascist. Listen, you closeted POS. Leave your fucking fat wife and come out of the closet.

AND get the fuck off this platform you fucking dolt.

by Anonymousreply 5May 11, 2022 1:10 PM

R4, as you roll around in your motorized cart at walmart wondering why the cute gay men want nothing to do with you. Remember this:

Nobody likes a fat slob with stains on his shirt and 10 bags of potato chips and bologna in his cart.

Your wife is waiting for you, but you roll around walmart drooling at the the VPL that is at eye level. Your fat, slovenly POS shit self needs to come out.

by Anonymousreply 6May 11, 2022 1:12 PM

Permit me to make one remark as a stranger. Donald Dump might have been a clown, but during his term of office there was no war.

by Anonymousreply 7May 11, 2022 1:12 PM

^ That's because Putin was running the show you stupid troll

by Anonymousreply 8May 11, 2022 1:13 PM

I mean there was no war that he was guilty of.

by Anonymousreply 9May 11, 2022 1:14 PM

Pay no attention to the Republican Trolls, Op, they're just here for your soul and your white children. They come in peace 🙄

by Anonymousreply 10May 11, 2022 1:15 PM

The fact that Donald Dump was not provoking batshit Putin was not a minus for him either.

by Anonymousreply 11May 11, 2022 1:16 PM

R7 are you a fucking MORON?? YES. YES YOU ARE. You fucking dolt. WHY THE FUCK WOULD THERE BE? Dump gave him what he wanted at every turn because PUTIN was running this fucking country. BTW you fat fucking closeted POS, your reply clearly indicates you have NO fucking clue about geo-politics. Go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 12May 11, 2022 1:16 PM

We need to fumigate to clear the place of treasonous, fascist Trumptards. Move to Russia, cunts, stop trying to destroy our democracy.

by Anonymousreply 13May 11, 2022 1:16 PM

If Trump were still president Putin would have his own suite at the White House

by Anonymousreply 14May 11, 2022 1:17 PM

R10, you mean the domestic supply of white children.

by Anonymousreply 15May 11, 2022 1:17 PM

R14, and he had his own dirty hole in Dump too.

by Anonymousreply 16May 11, 2022 1:18 PM

Hehe, what democracy have you got R13. You have nothing left to destroy.

by Anonymousreply 17May 11, 2022 1:18 PM

I get the feeling Lindsey is here, and a bunch of general closeted self hating R who hate their lives.

by Anonymousreply 18May 11, 2022 1:19 PM

R15 But the 3rd world war might (I just say might) have been avoided.

by Anonymousreply 19May 11, 2022 1:19 PM

@r17, Hi, Boris, how they hangin' bro?

by Anonymousreply 20May 11, 2022 1:20 PM

Sorry I meant R14 an R16

by Anonymousreply 21May 11, 2022 1:20 PM

OP sounds like a homeless Tourettes sufferer on the street corner, screaming the same certain buzz words at any random person unfortunate enough to pass by.

"DONG! CHAIR! CUNT!"

by Anonymousreply 22May 11, 2022 1:20 PM

I think many can agree that significant things are not going well at all during Biden's term. He spent 78 years wanting to be President. If he doesn't want to own the problems he's faced with, he shouldn't have run for President.

by Anonymousreply 23May 11, 2022 1:21 PM

R19, I would prefer that over living in a country with a dictator any day.

Better to be dead than red.

by Anonymousreply 24May 11, 2022 1:21 PM

R23 reads too much conspiracy shit and watches Newsmax all fucking day.

by Anonymousreply 25May 11, 2022 1:21 PM

@r19, If you surrender to your enemies there is no war

by Anonymousreply 26May 11, 2022 1:22 PM

R26, unfortunately, he does not see Russia as an enemy.

by Anonymousreply 27May 11, 2022 1:24 PM

Boris is all liquored up this morning and is going to try and convince you that loser Russia has a better plan for the US. He's still grumpy since they closed his McDonald's

by Anonymousreply 28May 11, 2022 1:24 PM

11 out of 26 replies so far are trumptards. So that's like 40% of DL are right-wing Neo fascists.

by Anonymousreply 29May 11, 2022 1:25 PM

^ But it's just one person

by Anonymousreply 30May 11, 2022 1:26 PM

There are plenty of people on here with multiple accounts to make it seem like there are more assholes than there really are. They're sloppy about it, though. They'll use a bunch of accounts to praise Republicans but then each of their sockpuppets makes the same spelling mistake. One I saw recently was that a bunch of supposedly different people kept spelling "McConnell" with one L.

Most of the back-and-forth arguments I'm seeing lately are from one person with two accounts, too, and they're also sloppy. They frequently forget which account is taking which side in the argument. That's why you often see someone say "I'm the OP" when they're not. They've just forgotten which account they used for the OP post.

Then there's the guy who always replies to cause fights. Say "I enjoy eggs for breakfast" and he'll reply "You fucking stupid cunt, you don't know jack shit about pasteurization, you cuck."

There's also the person who will accuse you of being "the guy who thinks my husband is a closeted gay" or something weird like that.

I should say I think there is heavy overlap between these people, and in fact I think most of the utter shit on here can be traced back to one or two posters. Remember when we found out almost all of our trolls were Matt A? I think we have a certain female version of Matt A. who causes a lot of these problems.

by Anonymousreply 31May 11, 2022 1:38 PM

No it isn't, r30. There's at least three different ones...unless they're using a sock puppet account.

by Anonymousreply 32May 11, 2022 1:38 PM

R31, you may be right. It is sick and these fuckers are POS.

by Anonymousreply 33May 11, 2022 1:40 PM

The irony of the OP ranting about sock puppets etc when she's responsible for a third of the posts in this thread and is pretending to be multiple people.

by Anonymousreply 34May 11, 2022 1:50 PM

R34, you fat fuck. It was not I ranting about "sock puppets, you dolt. AND..I have NEVER pretended to be anyone. Clearly, you can see all that I have posted and you are full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 35May 11, 2022 1:51 PM

R35 doesn't sound mentally ill at all...

by Anonymousreply 36May 11, 2022 1:53 PM

R34 does this all the time. Someone mentions something in the thread and then they reply to it in a way to start a fight.

In this case, they read what I said at r31 about people using sockpuppets, so they deliberately accused OP of using a sockpuppet to post as me at r31, hoping either me or OP would get mad about it.

That happens all the time. If some nasty reply seems too direct, personal, or tailored to what you have just said, it's probably bait.

by Anonymousreply 37May 11, 2022 1:54 PM

R37 makes shit up about others all the time and then claims she's the victim in all this. BLOCKED so I don't have to read your insanity anymore. Seek help, R37. You give gays a bad name (if you're even gay).

by Anonymousreply 38May 11, 2022 1:57 PM

R34 is sitting in his trailer on his lazy boy chair w his cheap laptop on his lap, and a bowl of chips on his table. His wife is in the kitchen bitching about his lazy ass. So, he fires up this site to spread his misery. Typical closeted Republican.

by Anonymousreply 39May 11, 2022 1:58 PM

R37 is the reasonable one in all of this.

Funny how certain posters don’t understand why that is.

by Anonymousreply 40May 11, 2022 1:58 PM

R38, STFU you fascist pig and get the fuck off this platform. You and your fat closeted ass should be goose stepping out of the trailer park and into a nazi parade. Go hate gays somewhere else you pig.

by Anonymousreply 41May 11, 2022 1:59 PM

Oh look. Another sock puppet account. Right on cue.

by Anonymousreply 42May 11, 2022 1:59 PM

[quote]BLOCKED so I don't have to read your insanity anymore.

Aw, NOW who are you going to steal from? I told you and your other anti-trans troll friends that you all sounded like crazy people on street corners shouting "PENILE IMPLANT! DILATE! GASH!" all the time, and you've been repeating that insult back to everyone you dislike for weeks, including to someone on this very thread. Now you'll have to find someone else to steal "your" ideas from.

by Anonymousreply 43May 11, 2022 2:00 PM

R42 is the "OP is an asshole" cunt who festoons this platform w his (or her?) fascist shit.

I think R42 might be a big fat cheeto eating frau who is miserable in her marriage to a closeted man.

by Anonymousreply 44May 11, 2022 2:01 PM

[quote]a big fat cheeto eating frau who is miserable in her marriage to a closeted man

I should have known this was you. That's your go to insult and fantasy you have whenever you latch on to any DLer on here like a stray dog.

by Anonymousreply 45May 11, 2022 2:13 PM

R45, and yet you know that shit is true you fat fucking cheeto eating frau.

by Anonymousreply 46May 11, 2022 2:33 PM

Yes, there are Republican trolls here, obviously. But what I see here are mostly centrist Democrats who realize that the woke, progressive bullshit being launched on everyone will be the reason Republicans regain control of the government. Its out of touch, and NOT what the average, liberal-minded American supports. Good example is allowing "non-binary" as an option for gender on US passports. Idiotic.

Now will come the name calling from the progressive trolls who can't make a point without it.

by Anonymousreply 47May 11, 2022 2:48 PM

They should really go and wash their sock puppets, because, frankly, they are starting to stink.

by Anonymousreply 48May 11, 2022 2:51 PM

R47, like what?

by Anonymousreply 49May 11, 2022 2:57 PM

The Pete trolls are the worst.

by Anonymousreply 50May 11, 2022 2:57 PM

R47 is a centrist as much as I'm the Empress of Japan. It's all some bending into a pretzel to insert more anti-trans trolling into any possible thread. Of course, they all care deeply about biological women - that's why they are supporting criminalizing abortion. More likely, it's one of those tedious variations of three trolls who, when they are not trolling, gush over old and/or fat men and a particular movie by Angela Lansbury. Or ask cute-stupid questions from the point of view of a gay German.

There's a veritable psychological condition associated with this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 11, 2022 3:04 PM

R47 is another kind of troll, the one who always talks about trans Trans TRANS!!! in every thread about the troll problem on here.

Of course, r49 had to come along and reply to an obvious troll by essentially saying, "Please, tell us more!"

by Anonymousreply 52May 11, 2022 3:07 PM

R 47 or R51. Please provide examples of your idiocy that states: Democrats who realize that the woke, progressive bullshit being launched on everyone will be the reason Republicans regain control of the government.

by Anonymousreply 53May 11, 2022 3:07 PM

What "woke, progressive bullshit"?

I am waiting.

by Anonymousreply 54May 11, 2022 3:07 PM

R51 is not R47, they were calling R47 out.

by Anonymousreply 55May 11, 2022 3:09 PM

DeFuckto has gone 5 years without anybody coming close to his fat, stinky, self loathing hole. That will affect anyone's sanity.

by Anonymousreply 56May 11, 2022 3:09 PM

R4 = blatant fascist.

by Anonymousreply 57May 11, 2022 3:16 PM

Also, stepping into flowing shit could be very detrimental to one's mental health.

by Anonymousreply 58May 11, 2022 3:27 PM

The only flowing shit around here are the fascists pretending to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 59May 11, 2022 3:30 PM

...or closeted.

by Anonymousreply 60May 11, 2022 3:30 PM

Are you still about to marry George Clooney as soon as he drops that impostor Amal, R59?

by Anonymousreply 61May 11, 2022 3:32 PM

They’re attempting to take over the internet. It’s so obvious this forum is full of straight (and a few self-hating gay) conservatives. I just saw a post by a straight in a thread about gay sex complaining about us posting about gay sex, and that their child might see it. If you don’t see what’s happening you’re an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 62May 11, 2022 3:35 PM

R61 you are a tard. NO FUCKING idea wtf you are spewing. Fucking dolt.

by Anonymousreply 63May 11, 2022 3:38 PM

Which thread r62? I'd love to see that.

by Anonymousreply 64May 11, 2022 3:41 PM

Oh look! The children have gathered in the playground to spew pejoratives at everyone they don't like.

by Anonymousreply 65May 11, 2022 3:41 PM

R64

This thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 11, 2022 3:43 PM

You losers have too much time on your hands to worry about who is replying with what account. Do you have a life or do you still live at home with your parents in the basement?

by Anonymousreply 67May 11, 2022 3:44 PM

R66

It’s reply 71.

by Anonymousreply 68May 11, 2022 3:44 PM

Thanks r66.

The person pretending to have a little girl who might stumble on that thread was ALSO the "you gays and your filthy lifestyle are going to create SuperAIDS" poster.

They are a complete mess, just worthless in every way.

by Anonymousreply 69May 11, 2022 3:47 PM

R67 is the rightwing troll at r23. Gosh, wonder why he doesn't like it when people expose trolls for being trolls? Can't imagine.

by Anonymousreply 70May 11, 2022 3:49 PM

R70, exactly. These fascists are so sick and HATE when they get flushed out.

by Anonymousreply 71May 11, 2022 3:50 PM

R46 is a perfect example of the mental illness that pervades both the gay community and the far left in general.

by Anonymousreply 72May 11, 2022 3:50 PM

It's the internet. The place where idiocy is not only tolerated but rewarded. It's like middle school where everyone gives attention and laughs at the loudest and most obnoxious voice. So you get losers who want to feel important and smart log onto websites like DL which is anonymous and poorly moderated. And they reap chaos and confusion for chuckles. That's the psychology of trolling.

Reddit, YouTube and Twitter are still worse imo because unlike DL, those sites affect the real world especially Twitter

by Anonymousreply 73May 11, 2022 3:51 PM

Quora is another one where idiots prosper.

by Anonymousreply 74May 11, 2022 3:52 PM

R72 is the fat fucking frau who wishes her closeted husband would fuck her.

But her pussy stinks, and he likes dick. so.

by Anonymousreply 75May 11, 2022 3:56 PM

I'm not sure why but the bullying, name-calling posters aren't doing much for their cause.

by Anonymousreply 76May 11, 2022 3:58 PM

R76, fascism needs to be bullied and "called out"

by Anonymousreply 77May 11, 2022 4:03 PM

I agree, seems this site is getting worse and worse. It's not even amusing or intelligent trolling anymore, just subnormal people who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire, and I don't give a single shiny shit what they have to say or want to know anything about them. I'll just keep blocking the worst ones so hopefully this site doesn't completely descend into a cesspit.

by Anonymousreply 78May 11, 2022 4:05 PM

R78, good idea. But hell..there are so many it may be by doing so, you will be reaching 3 or 4 ppl. No clue wtf is going on. Its so gross.

by Anonymousreply 79May 11, 2022 4:09 PM

Q Q for cocoa puffs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 11, 2022 4:12 PM

Ah R77 but the ones doing the "calling out" are the biggest fascists of all. After all, if you don't agree with them, they'll shout you down and berate you into subservience.

by Anonymousreply 81May 11, 2022 4:14 PM

R77, I don't allow it.

by Anonymousreply 82May 11, 2022 4:16 PM

R77 your idea of what consists of "facism" seems like it's pretty flexible to whoever you disagree with.

That is called a "stolen base" by the way. Declare something as a human right, or say some position is not up for debate because it's righteous, and anyone who disagrees is a fascist bigot. That way you don't have to debate or come up with any arguments or reasons why.

by Anonymousreply 83May 11, 2022 4:21 PM

R83. NOPE. My idea of "fascism" consists of supporting a dictator. A dictator that attempted a coup, attempted to kill our democracy and plant himself as POTUS illegally, that lied about our free and fair elections (with absolutely ZERO merit but his own words), impeached twice, and is a known racist.

Anyone that supports that is a fascist. Period.

by Anonymousreply 84May 11, 2022 4:23 PM

Biden weakness invited Putin into Ukraine. Trump had best economy in forty years and fast tracked vaccines. Biden has brought us stag inflation. Trump did his best to stop mexico invading america. Biden wants more Mexicans as they vote democratic. Trump used to hang out with Michael Jackson so he's not against gays. If u don't like trump you don't like america.

by Anonymousreply 85May 11, 2022 4:24 PM

I can't decide if R85 is being sarcastic or not. If you are: a nice one. If not: you should check yourself into an insane asylum.

by Anonymousreply 86May 11, 2022 4:26 PM

r83, the person r77 is calling a "fascist" is on "Abortion Ban is not what you think" and "Elon Musk To Reverse Trump Twitter Ban" and "Mary Trump Calls Susan Sarandon" threads, among others, being the very definition of fascist.

That said, I don't understand why OP et al. keeps engaging with them. They are clearly trolling him and he won't stop letting himself be trolled.

by Anonymousreply 87May 11, 2022 4:26 PM

It's Dumbvida the Qcucumber.

by Anonymousreply 88May 11, 2022 4:28 PM

R85. No, what "invited Putin" was his asset. Trump. Trump did NOT have the best economy in 40 years. growth in gross domestic product was well below what previous presidents achieved, and other metrics such as wages and business investment ranged from decent to mediocre.

OH and he tried to topple our fucking democracy, cunt.

He was a fucking dictator, you POS fascist.

by Anonymousreply 89May 11, 2022 4:28 PM

R87 I engage bc I hate them and they need to know what fucking POS they are. That's why.

by Anonymousreply 90May 11, 2022 4:29 PM

Conservatives are repulsive. It’s alarming that even with the clear anti-gay agenda they’re still on this forum trying to convince us they don’t hate gay people.

by Anonymousreply 91May 11, 2022 4:29 PM

R85 also posted this:

[quote] How to spot a lesbian?

[quote] I think they are only 2.5 percent of the population so most of us will never have to interact with one. The tomboy ones Tatum O'Neal are easy. The stern/shy ones like brie Larson are pretty easy. The super butch like Katie laing are easy. The flirty cute ones like dolly parton/Julia Roberts/Jennifer love Hewitt/Goldie Hawn would be hard? How they interact with opposite sex? Hot yet hanging with ugly girl friends?

I don't think they're playing with a full deck of cards. But that pretty much describes 99% of Trump supporters.

by Anonymousreply 92May 11, 2022 4:30 PM

Posts like OP reinforce the purchase Trump has on the DL hivemind.

by Anonymousreply 93May 11, 2022 4:33 PM

R90 feeds on hate and unrest. He posts on DL in between burning black businesses to the ground in order to honor George Floyd and prove his superiority.

by Anonymousreply 94May 11, 2022 4:33 PM

R92, I have a feeling R85 is a fat frau who IS a lesbian. But, married to a man. This shit is sick.

by Anonymousreply 95May 11, 2022 4:33 PM

R94 is a fat frau who feeds on donuts and spam. She postss on DL between looking at lez porn and goose stepping to her motorized gold cart and going to walmart. She is a far right QLOON who comes on here because she is a cunt looking to spread hate.

by Anonymousreply 96May 11, 2022 4:36 PM

It's entertaining or infuriating for a while (depending on my mood at the moment). Then, it's just sad because you realize how much the mental health care system has failed people in the richest country in the world.

by Anonymousreply 97May 11, 2022 4:36 PM

R96 = Davida off her meds again.

by Anonymousreply 98May 11, 2022 4:38 PM

R97, it seems you are the one in need of profound MH. Playing both sides here.

Fucking weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 99May 11, 2022 4:38 PM

We go through this exact scenario every midterm and POTUS cycle.

This is nothing new, with the distinction that the fascist trolls are getting dumber and dumber each election cycle. Hit ignore and rest easy.

What one MUST NOT rest easy about, is getting out to vote.

Vote your hearts out and do it for every single election from local to national. You don’t want fascists ruling our country? Then voting and voting whenever possible is the answer to that problem.

by Anonymousreply 100May 11, 2022 4:38 PM

R87 I was making a general point based on OP's initial post and the ones right before mine.

I think if you want something to stick, you explain why. You don't just slap a label on someone and dismiss them out of hand unless they are clearly trolling (which can be difficult to tell).

And frankly, fascist, bigot, etc. are so overused at this point that they no longer have much impact except as pejoratives, so yeah, it's just name-calling.

by Anonymousreply 101May 11, 2022 4:38 PM

R98 typing from her couch, as she pisses into the cushion.

by Anonymousreply 102May 11, 2022 4:39 PM

I'm sure you get tired of being asked this all the time, R99, but: what is your problem?

by Anonymousreply 103May 11, 2022 4:40 PM

R102 is a scat and piss pig troll. That and his fascination with fat women is disturbing. Do you keep women in a pit so you can skin them and use their skin for your transformation?

by Anonymousreply 104May 11, 2022 4:40 PM

And yet, R101 I defined what a fascist is. Here again:

If you support a dictator who attempted to topple our democracy by an insurrection, lied about our free and fair elections, was impeached twice, once for bribing another president and once for an insurrection, a racist.....you are a fucking fascist. Its easy as that.

by Anonymousreply 105May 11, 2022 4:41 PM

R99/OP, you have accused several people on here of being trolls when they weren't. R97 is one of them, he's not a troll.

by Anonymousreply 106May 11, 2022 4:41 PM

R104 eats scat for breakfast and trolls the backyard for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 107May 11, 2022 4:41 PM

R106 read his replies. He is playing both sides.

by Anonymousreply 108May 11, 2022 4:42 PM

What both sides? What are you talking about? As much as I agree with your political views, I think you're a bit... unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 109May 11, 2022 4:44 PM

I miss the OG trolls.

Those days are over. 😔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110May 11, 2022 4:48 PM

R109, sincere apologies. I had another one up and confused w you. I am sorry.

BTW, I am unhinged. Or, act that way because that is how I see these fascists. Our country is divided, and the amount of racist, pro -Russia, pro-trump, Qanors out there is scary as shit.

And, yes..I know how unhinged my replies are, but these POS shit deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 111May 11, 2022 4:48 PM

R105 that isn't the definition of fascist. It's authoritarian, perhaps, and anti-Democratic. But that isn't fascism. That's what I mean about words being used as perjoratives - they lose their actual inherent meaning and just become insults.

by Anonymousreply 112May 11, 2022 4:49 PM

R112, it is MOST DEFINITELY fascism. When one supports a madman that attempted to steal an election and remain in power for good, and wants to control the press, and all branches of govt to meet his will...that is a fascist.

Sorry if you dont see it that way.

by Anonymousreply 113May 11, 2022 4:50 PM

r112 is about to start cutting & pasting from Merriam Webster over here.

by Anonymousreply 114May 11, 2022 4:53 PM

No, but I will give you a better explanation that should hopefully be helpful:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115May 11, 2022 4:55 PM

R113 it's not about what I see or don't see, it's about what fascism means and doesn't mean, and whether or not something is or is not fascism by its actual definition. See the link above so you at least have the words right when you label people.

by Anonymousreply 116May 11, 2022 4:56 PM

I saw you making sideways racist comments in "Relationship Guru Kevin Samuels has Passed" r115, so with all due respect, I don't need any explanations about anything from you.

by Anonymousreply 117May 11, 2022 4:56 PM

People like R113 can't go a single post without spewing the word "fascist". It's like a kid who just learned how to jerk off and does it nonstop.

by Anonymousreply 118May 11, 2022 4:57 PM

Russian trolls have invaded to divide us.

by Anonymousreply 119May 11, 2022 4:58 PM

R116. I know what fascism is. If you dont think supporting an authoritarian bent on killing democracy and inserting himself into power for a lifetime, killing journalists (this is what trump said he wanted) shooting protestors and ruling all branches is not fucking fascism, well...you are dead wrong. You can send 100 links. The above is what fascism is. And supporting that makes one a fascist too.

by Anonymousreply 120May 11, 2022 5:00 PM

R117 I understand when people like you feel attacked they attack back. So you're trying to call me racist now rather than just realizing that what I've said is correct, and I wasn't attacking you, but correcting your incorrect terminology so you didn't just look like a hothead shrieking names at people.

But if that's what you want, then I can't help you.

by Anonymousreply 121May 11, 2022 5:01 PM

I call em as I see em, R118.

by Anonymousreply 122May 11, 2022 5:01 PM

This you, R118? OP sounds like a homeless Tourettes sufferer on the street corner, screaming the same certain buzz words at any random person unfortunate enough to pass by.

"DONG! CHAIR! CUNT!"

Why are there so many fucking idiots here? The irony of the OP ranting about sock puppets etc when she's responsible for a third of the posts in this thread and is pretending to be multiple people.

by Anonymousreply 123May 11, 2022 5:02 PM

"Illegitimate non carborundum"

Eheu, cara!

by Anonymousreply 124May 11, 2022 5:04 PM

R116 you clearly don't because you are USING THE WRONG TERM. Keep repeating yourself all you like, it doesn't make you more correct.

R122 yes, and you're wrong there, too. But this isn't about me. I didn't write the definition of the words. You're either using them correctly or you aren't.

In fact I'm thinking that one of you is that poster who starts threads just to shout at people and call them names because you seem to get some sort of thrill out of it. It's schoolyard behavior, one that you can only get away with on a pseudo-anonymous message board.

by Anonymousreply 125May 11, 2022 5:05 PM

Anyway, I'm out, enjoy name-calling, you seem to be having fun but I don't really want to play that game.

by Anonymousreply 126May 11, 2022 5:06 PM

R122 But you see them everywhere. That's the problem. You're mentally ill. Accept it and get help.

by Anonymousreply 127May 11, 2022 5:09 PM

R125. I call em as I see em. And, yes. They and you are likely goose stepping fascists waiting for Dump to come back to finish his rape of this country and our democracy.

by Anonymousreply 128May 11, 2022 5:10 PM

R123 I'm not sure what that quote of mine has to do with you calling everyone a fascist.

by Anonymousreply 129May 11, 2022 5:11 PM

Buzz words and hyperbole. That's all R128 has to offer DL. Sad last days indeed.

by Anonymousreply 130May 11, 2022 5:12 PM

R129, I only call the fascists fascists you dumb fuck.

by Anonymousreply 131May 11, 2022 5:12 PM

R130, heres hoping to your last days.

by Anonymousreply 132May 11, 2022 5:13 PM

Biden is so bad, he makes me miss Jimmy Carter.

by Anonymousreply 133May 11, 2022 5:13 PM

Ooh. More death threats from R132. Am I supposed to be excited? Scared? What?

by Anonymousreply 134May 11, 2022 5:14 PM

R134. God, you are a moron. Hoping is not threatening you dolt. Gross stupidity on full blast.

by Anonymousreply 135May 11, 2022 5:14 PM

R134, take that shitcase full of goo that rests atop your neck and get it checked.

by Anonymousreply 136May 11, 2022 5:15 PM

R134 is obviously a deeply disturbed individual, probably having taken one too many loads of DJT's poisonous cum. down her throat, up her nasty, rancid cunt and up her shit encrusted butthole.

by Anonymousreply 137May 11, 2022 5:22 PM

R111 How are you better than racists if you hate Russians?

by Anonymousreply 138May 11, 2022 5:23 PM

Oh go F yourself you dump loving POS R138. What an obtuse question from a lunatic Qanon freak.

by Anonymousreply 139May 11, 2022 5:24 PM

I love you, OP!

by Anonymousreply 140May 11, 2022 5:25 PM

Thank you, R140!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 141May 11, 2022 5:26 PM

R137, that is EXACTLY right!!!!

by Anonymousreply 142May 11, 2022 5:29 PM

You're hovering, OP. That's creepy.

And unfortunately the establishment is not doing enough, we all want to say. But we don't know what Muriel actually IS doing about it, and how much worse the actual onslaught really is.

Maybe we can tell the difference between idiots who need responding to and those whose homophobic, MAGA or religionist posts. need to be allowed to die unmentioned.

by Anonymousreply 143May 11, 2022 5:31 PM

R143.Imagine hating yourself SO MUCH that you support a tyrant who wants to take your rights away....AND YOU VOTE EVERY FOUR YEARS for this to happen. Oppressing yourself because you hate yourself. So gross on so. many levels.

And, this "hovering" you refer to sounds more like you are an idiot. Go away. I will do whatever the fuck I want. You want to support MAGA shit, you can F off.

by Anonymousreply 144May 11, 2022 5:32 PM

R139 is a retarded bimbo who doesn't know that hating someone for their nationality is exactly what makes a fascist.

by Anonymousreply 145May 11, 2022 5:34 PM

R145 is a Qanon loon stuck in her trailer watching Newsmax. Oh, and a fucking fascist.

by Anonymousreply 146May 11, 2022 5:35 PM

As long as we’re talking about idiots on here, why do so many idiots on DL think that anyone who wants to drop the TQ+ is automatically a Republican? Haven’t you realized that there are many gay Democrats who want to drop the TQ+ BECAUSE they want to protect their fellow gays and lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 147May 11, 2022 5:36 PM

A few blocks here and there and I hardly see any of them at all: if I do see another one, instant block. Makes the site MICH more enjoyable.

by Anonymousreply 148May 11, 2022 5:36 PM

*MUCH 🤦🏻‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 149May 11, 2022 5:37 PM

This whole thread is just so OP and his alt can get off on calling everyone names. That's the entire point. Just F&F and move on.

by Anonymousreply 150May 11, 2022 5:39 PM

Stop hovering, R150. Go back to cradling your mug.

by Anonymousreply 151May 11, 2022 5:45 PM

R150 I did just that myself then went to my ignore list and read its posts uninterrupted. The level of rage and mental illness on display is actually quite frightening.

by Anonymousreply 152May 11, 2022 5:45 PM

Buh bye, R152!!!!! Don't forget not to vote!!

by Anonymousreply 153May 11, 2022 5:46 PM

Like many online queer forums it's heavily tainted by 4chan trolls creating made up discourse and people fall for it everytime.

by Anonymousreply 154May 11, 2022 5:47 PM

R146 You despise poor people too? What a brainless cunt you are. Don't you have some site for stupid uneducated frauleins like you when you and other bimbos can pretend to be elite.

If you have payed any attention at school, you would know that the other famous Russian hater was Hitler. You retarded fascist female incel.

by Anonymousreply 155May 11, 2022 5:48 PM

[quote]OP and his alt

A few people have been implying that both the "fascist" and the OP are Davida, arguing with herself. I believe that's why the Op accused others of playing both sides when they were not. It was projection.

by Anonymousreply 156May 11, 2022 5:50 PM

R155, please drag your fat ass onto the middle of the street and wait for a huge truck to crack that empty noggin of yours. It will put the rest of your family at ease. Oh, you too, R156. You are an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 157May 11, 2022 5:53 PM

And he's moved on to a third alt in r155.

by Anonymousreply 158May 11, 2022 5:57 PM

.. or perhaps it's someone mimicking his act back at him. Hard to tell.

by Anonymousreply 159May 11, 2022 5:58 PM

[quote]Posts like OP reinforce the purchase Trump has on the DL hivemind.

Which is why it makes sense that the OP is not in fact an outraged liberal, but is instead a right wing troll trying to make liberals look crazy and unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 160May 11, 2022 5:58 PM

The Patti LuPone thread full of anti-maskers has been a real eye opener today.

by Anonymousreply 161May 11, 2022 5:59 PM

R157 You have killer instincts too. Do you have guns at home? You are a latent MAGAt. Bet you will become a conservative frau when you grow up.

by Anonymousreply 162May 11, 2022 5:59 PM

R160 👍

by Anonymousreply 163May 11, 2022 6:01 PM

R162 is a FN Qloon now pointing fingers at someone that HATES fucking Republicans. Jesus. The insanity.

Not answering to those accusations anymore. Whoever makes them is clearly a fucking right wing fascist who wants Dump back and rubs her twat against his pic. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 164May 11, 2022 6:10 PM

R163 is a dyed in the wool Dumpster who hates himself. So gross. Closeted fn qloon.

by Anonymousreply 165May 11, 2022 6:11 PM

Lots and lots of blocked posters.

by Anonymousreply 166May 11, 2022 6:11 PM

Holy shit this thread is a tire fire

by Anonymousreply 167May 11, 2022 6:56 PM

R7, the people of Syria would disagree with you.

His administration has ordered airstrikes and drone attacks, supplemented allied militaries with U.S. troops, deployed special operations forces in the Middle East and beyond, and ordered the killing of Iran’s Gen. Qassem Soleimani, which nearly triggered an armed conflict.

by Anonymousreply 168May 11, 2022 7:05 PM

True, r167. The best part was someone who spends all day starting rightwing anti-trans threads getting mad at "OP and his alt" for this thread, as if the "alt" isn't one of his own anti-trans troll pals. No honor amongst thieves, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 169May 11, 2022 7:06 PM

R169 Which person in this thread spends all day starting anti-trans threads? I ask because I've been accused of doing so as well despite the fact I've never started a trans thread (anti or pro) but the troll just chose to make shit up in between their usual huffing and puffing and name-calling and threats that he has my ISP address and was going to rattle off the names of all the websites I go to (and eventually only named one which they'd made up and I'd never even heard of). That same troll is all over this thread making accusations against multiple people.

by Anonymousreply 170May 11, 2022 7:38 PM

R168 why this need to lie about Syria. It was Barack Obama who attacked and destroyed Syria, just like Lybia and continued the wars that Bush started. It was Obama who destroyed Middle east, got people killed with his drons in big number and left this region destitute and left by millions of refugees.

by Anonymousreply 171May 11, 2022 9:24 PM

Poor R171 suffers from severe reality impairment.

by Anonymousreply 172May 11, 2022 9:47 PM

You surely are projecting or just plain stupid and ignorant R171. You really know nothing about your politics in US. Young Russians are much more aware of their own situation that you brainless US bimbos.

by Anonymousreply 173May 11, 2022 9:54 PM

OP is playing several characters on here, even using the same account. It's not just sock puppets.

Here he talks to himself as different posters, but both are from the same account:

[quote]R 47 or R51. Please provide examples of your idiocy that states: Democrats who realize that the woke, progressive bullshit being launched on everyone will be the reason Republicans regain control of the government.

[quote]What "woke, progressive bullshit"? I am waiting.

The ENTIRE thread is just to divide and cause chaos here.

by Anonymousreply 174May 11, 2022 9:56 PM

I told you OP was a psychotic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 175May 11, 2022 9:57 PM

Only Gordon Ramsay is allowed to say "dolt". From anyone else, it sounds dense.

by Anonymousreply 176May 11, 2022 10:29 PM

The OP is now claiming Kristy McNichol is dead over on another thread. Sick.

by Anonymousreply 177May 11, 2022 10:30 PM

Life is pretty simple. Guard your territory. Keep foreigners out. Have as many babies as possible. Accumulate resources. Trump nailed it. Biden is doing everything he can to destroy the true owners of America. White Europeans who pioneered the country .

by Anonymousreply 178May 11, 2022 10:44 PM

r175 r177 r178

by Anonymousreply 179May 11, 2022 10:52 PM

OP has commented in this thread 58 times so far. It's like watching a monkey flinging shit at the zoo.

by Anonymousreply 180May 11, 2022 10:57 PM

r180

by Anonymousreply 181May 11, 2022 10:59 PM

R180 And how much of a fucking loser do you have to be to actually track that? Don’t you have something better to do? Like, anything?

by Anonymousreply 182May 12, 2022 4:13 AM

Once more for the cheap seats: OP is our troll with no life who then posts these threads to enjoy all the lamentation about how “the rightwing has overrun DL.”

by Anonymousreply 183May 12, 2022 4:15 AM

The sun on the meadow is summery warm. The stag in the forest runs free. But gather together to greet the storm. Tomorrow belongs to me. The branch of the linden is leafy and Green, The Rhine gives its gold to the sea. But somewhere a glory awaits unseen. Tomorrow belongs to me. Now Fatherland, Fatherland, show us the sign Your children have waited to see The morning will come When the world is mine Tomorrow belongs to me Tomorrow belongs to me Tomorrow belongs to me Tomorrow belongs to me

by Anonymousreply 184May 12, 2022 4:30 AM

It is true that American right is on a very dangerous crusade against human rights. Gays will most certainly be the next target. But their greatest allies are the idiots from Democratic party, with their elitism, their open contempt on poor whites, particularly from rural areas from US and a little bit more hidden contempt for Latino and Asian minority. Their service to capital (hasn't Trump won the election on promising to bring back industry from China), their oil wars on Middle East. Their impotence in dealing with criminal, their fake wokeism in a Neo Stalinist control of speech, but without Stalinist social measures. You have seen how successfully they played out twice Bernie Sanders who had some real social programs and forced their marionettes Hillary and Biden, like they did a big fraud with Wall Street darling Obama before.

by Anonymousreply 185May 12, 2022 7:31 AM

That's one weird reality you come from, R185.

by Anonymousreply 186May 12, 2022 7:36 AM

That is the reality of a person who is not completely ignorant, reads something, knows just a bit about politics and history and observes things R186.

by Anonymousreply 187May 12, 2022 7:39 AM

This is Noam Chomsky view on wars Obama's administration was leading in Middle east in interest of American capital. You can not say that Chomsky is a right winger.

I know Obama did some good things for human rights in US. But he did it while he was crushing basic human rights of Middle Eastern people in interest of US capital. You American liberals are selfish when you praise him and his administration for your own benefits without considering the great damage they have done to others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188May 12, 2022 7:47 AM

In my ranting I have forgotten to mention the most important of Biden's issues: the inflation. He is completely impotent on it and no Viagra could help it.

And don't forget that all shit starts with inflation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189May 12, 2022 12:56 PM

R178 True owners? That's a concept I find hilariously funny (and quite troubling).

by Anonymousreply 190May 13, 2022 3:33 PM

Biden has weakened the economy to such an extent that we will have to bring back slavery to juice it up to compete against china.

by Anonymousreply 191May 13, 2022 3:45 PM

R190, this thread has become infested w crazy fucking lunatics who are right fringe QLOONS.

They are saying OP has sock puppet accounts, etc.

I wish I could close this thread because it is rampant with Right wing fucknuts. I decided its not worth arguing with these rabid dogs anymore.

DL is festooned with these fucking creatures.

by Anonymousreply 192May 13, 2022 3:45 PM

Ooh watch out, girls! R187 "did her own research"!

by Anonymousreply 193May 13, 2022 3:49 PM

R192 I reckon the reports of the nutters descending upon this space because of midterms is accurate. Site is rife with loons! Conservatards make me very tired of sharing the same air with them.

by Anonymousreply 194May 13, 2022 3:50 PM

R191 Hence rolling out the red carpet for brown people south of the border many of whom work for DLers as housekeepers as they so often brag about.

by Anonymousreply 195May 13, 2022 3:50 PM

Look at R191 and R195 already setting the table for their Nazi leaders.

by Anonymousreply 196May 13, 2022 3:53 PM

R194, same!!

I decided not to reply to these goose stepping nazis. It is clear that they are here to spread their own misery and self-hatred. It is so gross. I hope there are more of YOU here than THEM. But, seemingly, this platform is dirty w white nationalist, closeted nazis.

by Anonymousreply 197May 13, 2022 4:08 PM

R196, somehow, this platform has become a magnet for closeted, self hating rebel flag waving white trash POS. It is abhorrent.

by Anonymousreply 198May 13, 2022 4:09 PM

R197 / OP... there have been bigots of many flavours since I stumbled in here a few years back, but they seem drastically different to me today. Rabid racists, and proud Republicans. Nationalists as well. Freaks still riding the Trump train, though it derailed in flames already.

As an immigrant myself, not quite originally "European" (Ashkenazi + Middle Eastern ancestry) I find their beliefs to be quite troubling, and dangerous to a healthy functioning society. There was a thread recently where people were agreeing with a somewhat obscure neocon author who insists Christians ought to be given preferential considerations on matters of immigration, as non-Christians do not make for trustworthy citizens. On a gay forum heavily populated with Atheists and Agnostics, I was appalled so many were defending him. I've begun referring to many of them as "White-Wing", and I would be thrilled if that caught on as a slur for them.

by Anonymousreply 199May 13, 2022 4:27 PM

R190 spoken like a true parasite

by Anonymousreply 200May 13, 2022 4:28 PM

Not everyone who says OP has sockpuppets is a rightwinger.

Some of us have just seen this play out about a dozen times before. Angry Democrat starts thread about the troll problem, Calm Rightwinger replies almost immediately, then they go back and forth for hours on end, with Angry Democrat getting more and more unhinged and accusing random people of being trolls, when they are not.

You do this a lot and some people have the capacity to remember things, OP.

by Anonymousreply 201May 13, 2022 4:28 PM

R199, you are absolutely right. It is really so disturbing.

And, R201, kindly go fuck yourself. If you don't like how I respond to self hating, neo nazi fucks, put me on ignore. I have a venomous hatred for these fucks and I don't hide it. Too bad others did not do the same.

by Anonymousreply 202May 13, 2022 4:31 PM

R200 Really? I built a business when I moved to this country, and bought property, and created three jobs, and contributed to the local economy. I give to charities, and I volunteered at a food bank for ages. I've saved my money, and retired early (at fifty-one years-old).

I'm still paying US taxes, and contributing to society, so fuck right off with your toxic words.

by Anonymousreply 203May 13, 2022 4:34 PM

R199 is okay with proud Democrats but nobody else is allowed to be proud. Just like blacks can be proud but not whites. And, yes, certain people like OP love to play both sides of an argument as well while calling everyone else trolls.

by Anonymousreply 204May 13, 2022 4:39 PM

R204 You're a hopeless troll if you confuse bigotry and racial or ethnic slurs with pride of any kind. You don't know anything about me, so sod off.

by Anonymousreply 205May 13, 2022 4:44 PM

R204, show me where I played both sides.

And, guess what? Whites have been "proud" forever. And, waving a fucking rebel flag to reflect your pride is basically another form of nazism. White pride is racism, pal. Black ppl are "proud" because they are trying to overcome systemic racism in the face of continued attacks.

Put me on ignore, Adolph.

Better yet, I am going to put YOU on ignore. You and your kind make me sick.

by Anonymousreply 206May 13, 2022 4:44 PM

But waving a black power flag is totally okay?

As usual, the outrage is very selective with you cunts. You don't give a fuck if one group does it but if another does you raise holy hell.

by Anonymousreply 207May 13, 2022 4:46 PM

As I’ve frequently posted on FB:

For a gay person to vote for any of these rightwing Repugs is like expecting Jews to vote for Hitler!

by Anonymousreply 208May 13, 2022 4:59 PM

R208 Agreed! I don't vote in US elections, and I'm highly doubtful I would choose to become a US citizen, but these people are perfectly awful.

by Anonymousreply 209May 13, 2022 5:03 PM

I just don't like muslims. Is that ok?

by Anonymousreply 210May 13, 2022 5:05 PM

I guess this thread has become a great place to vet who the nazis are, and to block them!

Thanks, R210!

by Anonymousreply 211May 13, 2022 5:14 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212May 13, 2022 5:15 PM

R210 You can like or dislike whomever you please. Let's be realistic here: not everyone is going to like everybody, but that isn't what we're dealing with here.

It is how you treat them, and how you encourage others to treat them is what matters. Christians are not superior necessarily to Muslims. People in the UK snd the US conflate Muslim with Radicalised Jihadist. THAT I do have a problem with. I have very little patience with anyone blaming Muslims and Jews for all the world's problems.

I don't particularly care for most Evangelicals, Pentecostals, or Baptists (any fundamentalist types really) yet I urge everyone ought to be treated equally with dignity, and respect. I deal with my fellow man on a very INDIVIDUAL basis, and gently urge everyone to do the same. I judge only on the content of a man's character. I give the benefit of doubt, despite my personal dislikes and differences.

by Anonymousreply 213May 13, 2022 5:21 PM

The anti-trans right-wingers are literally spamming the forum now. Muriel really needs to do something.

by Anonymousreply 214May 13, 2022 5:34 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215May 13, 2022 5:36 PM

If they're spamming, that's probably Matt, that's his M.O.

The rightwingers who swarm to DL on the weekends are almost certainly old DLers who know no one checks in on DL over the weekend so they can get away with really sketchy stuff.

by Anonymousreply 216May 13, 2022 5:37 PM

R214 They dominate and sully this forum.

by Anonymousreply 217May 13, 2022 5:40 PM

Vlad's troll at R215 is having a meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 218May 13, 2022 6:29 PM

R218 That poster has spammed the same article in tbree different threads I'm watching, including one entitled "What Did You Eat For Lunch Today?".... Muriel may very well red-tag him for posting numerous DM links, as she has done before.

by Anonymousreply 219May 13, 2022 6:40 PM

R215 started a blatantly racist thread, then got his ass handed to him, deservedly so. Instead of being lauded as some kind of conquering hero, the whiney little bitch got a good beatdown. What you see at R215 is him having a temper tantrum because no one appreciates his brand of stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 220May 13, 2022 6:54 PM

R219 He's spammed it on just about every thread. It's a bot

by Anonymousreply 221May 13, 2022 6:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!