Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos thread 27: Butterballs Niall, Lewis, Niko and Gemma

Discussion about the massive lardos Niall Hogran, Lewis Fataldi, Fat Niko from Lard Channel and their obese superfan Gemma continues here.

Gemma is loving Niko’s unhealthy diet and praising him for being drunk for days. She wants to be just like him. This girl is insane.

by Anonymousreply 52June 3, 2022 7:27 AM

I am a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 1May 9, 2022 11:37 PM

Still chuckling at Gemma getting called out by her anons for aspiring to alcoholism.

by Anonymousreply 2May 11, 2022 8:57 AM

And she didn’t see what was wrong with that. Makes it even funnier.

by Anonymousreply 3May 11, 2022 11:18 AM

Anon - Toronto is an industrial sprawl. Haven't you been anywhere beautiful like Greece or Turkey?

toronto is so nice ! have you ever been ? scarborough bluffs in toronto was absolutely beautiful too.

but yes, i went to greece in 2017 and it was very nice. we were in corinth most of the time bc i was with my host family. we also went to athens which was interesting to see. i wanna go back to greece though with friends and explore more . (most of my photos are on my laptop and i’m too lazy to get it out. this was what i had on my phone)

She went on holiday with her host family like a little kid. Corinth is just another city - why didn't she head out to the islands and the turquoise sea? Weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 4May 11, 2022 10:35 PM

Why did she go on a holiday with her host family? That’s weird. She could have gone see the islands but she didn’t. I wonder how long their holiday was. The family probably paid for all the food too so she could feast to hear hearts content.

by Anonymousreply 5May 11, 2022 10:55 PM

”most of my photos are on my laptop and i’m too lazy to get it out.” Here she is admitting she is fat and lazy.

by Anonymousreply 6May 12, 2022 1:32 AM

Fat Gemma you in danger gurl!! Finland has applied to join NATO so Russia is going to be firing missiles over there asap. Gemma needs to run back to safe London.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2022 12:56 AM

Fat Gemma probably can’t run! She can’t even get to the airport without getting out of breath. She is in trouble if Russia attacks.

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2022 1:43 AM

Gigantic Gemma posted about watching Eurovision and eating a massive feast! Burger and chips, giant bags of crisps, ten donuts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2022 10:56 PM

Gigantic Gemma! 🤣 She shamelessly eats massive feasts everyday. Look at those donuts? So fattening. And alcohol was OF COURSE pictured too. Why is she always so proud of her huge meals and why does she keep posting them online for everyone to see?

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2022 11:01 PM

SO MUCH food for two people.

by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2022 11:07 PM

Too much. Gemma and her friend are two huge lardos. Does she never feel sick? She exceeds her calories every day. I know it. Probably exceeds the daily recommendation by a couple of thousand calories every day.

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2022 11:13 PM

Anon: Wow what a massive feast. Don't you worry about gaining weight?

Gluttonous Gemma: massive feast ? i mean we were watching eurovision so what would you expect ? 😂😂 we could’ve had even more sweet things in my opinion. we bought too many crisps . and no why would i worry ? i don’t eat like this every day (and even if i did it wouldn’t matter anyway) so i’m fine.

"and even if i did it wouldn’t matter anyway" 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2022 11:40 PM

Wow, so she didn’t think that was a massive feast? I wonder what would be massive for her? And she wanted more sweet things on top of her mountain of donuts? She is lying that she doesn’t eat like that every day but she has shared enough photos of her feasts for us to know that she sometimes eats even more than that.

“it wouldn’t matter anyway” 😂 She is defending her and right to stuff her ugly fat face. She thinks okay and healthy to eat like that 365 days a year. Will she ever realise how embarrassing she is and stop eating like that and posting it on her blog?

by Anonymousreply 14May 16, 2022 1:04 AM

Gluttonous & Gigantic Gemma are hilarious names. 😂 Those words describe her so well. Other words that would describe her well would be Greasy and Greedy. Are there any others?

by Anonymousreply 15May 16, 2022 1:26 AM

Butterballs Nialls lifestyle looks positively healthy compared to that!!

by Anonymousreply 16May 16, 2022 7:23 AM

[QUOTE] Other words that would describe her well would be Greasy and Greedy. Are there any others?

Grotesque and gruesome.

Russia has moved some nuclear missiles to its border with Finland but Gemma isn't worried.

by Anonymousreply 17May 16, 2022 12:49 PM

That’s true. Even though Niall isn’t healthy, if we compare Greedy Gemma’s and Niall’s diets I feel like Obese Gemma’s is worse. She eats so much. Lewis Fataldi and Fat Niko probably have similar diets to Gemma too.

Gemma SHOULD be worried. Perhaps she is lying? She is probably so worried that she is trying to calm herself down by eating fattening food all the time. Food will make her feel better. And she will gain more weight. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 18May 16, 2022 3:42 PM

Niall knows he can't balloon too big or he'll have no career.

by Anonymousreply 19May 17, 2022 1:36 AM

True, R19! Gemma doesn’t have that problem so she doesn’t care if she gains weight. She even said it wouldn’t matter if she ate like a pig every day (And we know she does). 😂

It’s weird her friends or family don’t see a problem in her diet?

by Anonymousreply 20May 17, 2022 1:56 AM

Anon: Did you leave your uni course again? Looks like you'll never finish it at this rate.

Gemma: do you think this concerns you in some way ? yeah i don’t think so either. why are you so worried ???

She went back to Finland for Easter and is still there when she should be in London taking finals. I think she's had another mental health crisis and run home to her parents. She was better off being coddled by her host mum. Living so far from a supermarket has probably traumatised her lol.

I wonder if she's going to just leave the interior design course without a degree and become a full time Lard Channel groupie ?

by Anonymousreply 21May 17, 2022 6:22 AM

I wonder what is going on with her mental health? She doesn’t seem stabile in the head. She is like a child and needs someone to take care of her all the time. How far is her nearest supermarket? She probably is sad that she can’t go and get more chocolate so easily, if the supermarket is far away.

She is probably planning to leave the course and never finish it. She definitely wants to be a Lard Channel groupie, but first she should drop half of her body weight.

by Anonymousreply 22May 17, 2022 4:25 PM

A coke binge or two seems to slim butterballs Niall down. I don't know what he gets through on a daily basis, but can imagine 10-15 Marlboro Lights, 4000 calories, which includes at least 5 pints of Guiness.

by Anonymousreply 23May 17, 2022 8:21 PM

Butterball Niall definitely drinks Guinness every day just as a fourth meal. Probably 5-10 pints. He's been a functioning alcoholic since 1d days.

by Anonymousreply 24May 17, 2022 9:15 PM

It is only a matter of time when Gemma starts using drugs too. She wants to be just like her idols. But will that slim her down?

by Anonymousreply 25May 17, 2022 9:33 PM

Nah Gemma is very babyish still and would be scared of drugs. Food and alcohol only.

by Anonymousreply 26May 18, 2022 9:01 PM

You could be right. She seems very childish. Food is probably like a drug for her. It’s almost like she can’t stop eating!

by Anonymousreply 27May 18, 2022 9:19 PM

Fat Niko loves to queerbait.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 18, 2022 9:36 PM

'How far is the nearest supermarket'?

It's half a mile away! That's why they all got upset and took suitcases on wheels. Their bags were too heavy to carry. Some areas of London are just vast residential swathes wtih no stores except tiny corner shops.

by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2022 9:40 PM

Fat Niko is so ugly too! He thinks he is so amazing. I don’t understand what Gemma sees in him.

Half a mile is a short journey. Did Gemma manage to walk that? How heavy is her suitcase? Who needs so much food?She is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2022 9:44 PM

Are Gemma and her fed flatmates all fat? No one should take a SUITCASE to a supermarket. I want to know how much money she spends on food.

by Anonymousreply 31May 19, 2022 2:33 AM

I think all of them are fat. It surprises me that Gemma couldn’t walk half a mile carrying her bag so she had to take a suitcase. She shouldn’t buy so much food and she should eat less.

by Anonymousreply 32May 19, 2022 12:32 PM

Maybe this should be a Tasteful Friends post but, well, it isn't tasteful. Niall's house is on the market.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 19, 2022 8:30 PM

Weird. Why is he selling it?

by Anonymousreply 34May 19, 2022 11:17 PM

Proof that poor Niall isn't raking in the cash like he was in 1d or even in 2017. Nbbody bought his second album and he cancelled his arena tour because it was only 20% sold. It's a shame that he's selling the house he bought for his mother, though.

by Anonymousreply 35May 20, 2022 12:55 AM

He is a flop! If he gains more weight he is going to flop even harder. Only Gemma will be his only fan left.

by Anonymousreply 36May 20, 2022 3:52 AM

Harry's new album is #1 on iTunes in 50 different countries! Niall will be comfort eating out of envy.

by Anonymousreply 37May 20, 2022 6:05 AM

He will be eating around the clock. I imagine he will have few tubs of ice cream. Other food too. Of course. And Gemma is going to love it.

by Anonymousreply 38May 20, 2022 6:16 AM

Niall is a flop ,bet he needs little blue pills to get it up now.

by Anonymousreply 39May 20, 2022 8:26 PM

The Sunday Times Rich List was published today and Harry is now the richest musician in the UK in the 30 and under category. He is worth 100m and his wealth went up 25m last year. Niall's wealth didn't go up at all last year, he's stuck on 52m! Last of all is lazy Zayn who's worth 36m having only made 3m from his solo career.

by Anonymousreply 40May 20, 2022 11:07 PM

Niall probably needs multiple pills to get it up. He is so unfit. And broke! He barely makes money anymore. How does he have fans left?

by Anonymousreply 41May 21, 2022 2:04 AM

Gemma is travelling to Amsterdam and stuffing her belly with a huge Burger King meal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 23, 2022 3:54 PM

Not ANOTHER holiday! She's clearly left that London uni without finishing her degree. Where does she get her money from?

by Anonymousreply 43May 24, 2022 11:06 PM

I think her parents help her financially. Fat Gemma is so pathetic she can’t finish her university degree. She has too much time in her hands and she isn’t using it for her degree but travelling. She is a waste of space.

by Anonymousreply 44May 25, 2022 1:50 AM

Gemma went to see Lard Channel in Amsterdam? She says the afterparty was insane and posted pictures of her alcoholic beverages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 26, 2022 6:12 AM

Someone mentioned to Gemma that Niko has put on a lot of weight and she denied it but proceeded to post these photos of him looking lardy. Niko’s double chin is so ugly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 1, 2022 4:14 AM

Niko has a hideous double chin but of course Gemma defends him. She is the same.

by Anonymousreply 47June 2, 2022 2:50 AM

Gemma probably has a similar double chin. Niko’s is really prominent. Gemma wants to defend her fellow fat people.

by Anonymousreply 48June 3, 2022 12:31 AM

So ugly! His double chin is massive. It looks bigger every day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 3, 2022 2:53 AM

Why does she always call these greasy monsters babes?

The academic year in the UK isn't over, but she's already back working with the old folks in Finland. Probably got thrown off her degree course in London.

by Anonymousreply 50June 3, 2022 3:07 AM

She really has a thing for fat boys. When is she going to date one?

She is an embarrassment to her University. Why would she just leave the course without finishing?

by Anonymousreply 51June 3, 2022 3:49 AM

New thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 3, 2022 7:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!