Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amber Heard to take the stand

It is going to happen this afternoon. Can’t wait.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601May 7, 2022 3:50 PM

*Pops popcorn* This should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2022 3:47 PM

That explains why no eye make up.

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2022 3:48 PM

Yes no eye makeup because of the anticipation of water works.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2022 3:54 PM

She’s working on her innocent victim look right now.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2022 3:57 PM

She got a lot of money out of that marriage. Fn grifter.

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2022 4:01 PM

She's going to have the same evidence she had in the UK case which I think is going to upset more than a few Dataloungers.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2022 4:04 PM

Why is the live feed silent right now?

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2022 4:05 PM

R7, its not.... not on YT

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2022 4:06 PM

R7, not on YT.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2022 4:07 PM

I’m watching Court TV’s live coverage

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2022 4:08 PM

Amber TURD 💩

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2022 4:08 PM

It's not silent on Independent's feed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2022 4:10 PM

I think Amber looks sympathetic today.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2022 4:20 PM

She's already won the case. JD's attorneys want to humiliate her, but in the end she will prevail given the mountain of evidence already submitted that JD abused her in multiple ways.

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2022 4:21 PM

I want to see raw ptsd emotion on the stand today.

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2022 4:23 PM

Amber will cry cry cry.

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2022 4:28 PM

I'll be so bummed if she doesn't take a shit on the witness stand.

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2022 4:30 PM

I guess we're finally going to get a true sense of her acting ability.

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2022 4:49 PM

What's the deal with this chick? She is very ordinary looking but has snagged Elon, Johnny and Franco. Magic pussy or what?

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2022 5:07 PM

We’ve begged her to visit our boudoir and leave us a large gift! Amber, we need you!

by Anonymousreply 20May 4, 2022 5:08 PM

I think she's probably into girl girl threesomes. I'm shocked it hasn't come up in the trial. Every other thing has

by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2022 5:13 PM

Oh, she's one of those fake "bi" girls who uses that to titillate straight men?

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2022 5:15 PM

She's ruined now. Is he still rich or are they both fucked?

by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2022 5:17 PM

The heart of every defamation (libel) case is the element of truth. One cannot defame another with the truth.

A great irony is that bringing this irrational case against AH demonstrates JD's desire to bully, to control, to prevail.

by Anonymousreply 24May 4, 2022 5:19 PM

Spare me.

by Anonymousreply 25May 4, 2022 5:20 PM

Frankly, I'd be humiliated as shit if my shitting on a bed came out in a courtroom and to the media. Plus, it's a fucking psycho thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 26May 4, 2022 5:21 PM

I'm not sure the Magda Goebbels updo is doing her any favours.

by Anonymousreply 27May 4, 2022 5:28 PM

I don’t understand why people hate her so much. They both seem like pigs but his type disgusts me more.

by Anonymousreply 28May 4, 2022 5:28 PM

Who's crazy beardy dude?

by Anonymousreply 29May 4, 2022 5:29 PM

Maybe we can get a "Screw you, Rusty," moment out of Amber. Here's the Anna Nicole Smith / attorney Rusty cross-examination. Screw you Rusty happens at 1:15. Hilarious that the attorney's name was "Rusty," and that ANS called him by his first name like she knew him, personally.

Anyone remember the old SNL skits involving people living in trailers? All I remember is one of the women SNL comedians yelling: "Amber!" all the time. (Amber was the daughter who lived in the trailer park.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 4, 2022 5:30 PM

R30 Rusty was probably one of her clients at the titty bar she worked at.

by Anonymousreply 31May 4, 2022 5:31 PM

She claims she lost 25 pounds due to his abuse

by Anonymousreply 32May 4, 2022 5:35 PM

It doesn't matter if she shit on the kitchen table, the sofa, the welcome mat, etc. She could be the craziest bitch on the planet. Doesn't matter.

The case is only about Depp's claim that Heard defamed him in an article by referring to herself as a victim of abuse during her marriage That's it.

by Anonymousreply 33May 4, 2022 5:36 PM

They will probably ask her about when she beat up her sister. This trial is better than any of her movies.

by Anonymousreply 34May 4, 2022 5:52 PM

I'm bored.

by Anonymousreply 35May 4, 2022 5:55 PM

I'm curious about how this trial/situation will be perceived in the future. She's certainly no saint, but the Depp fans are truly delusional/deranged. I think at least some of it is part of a reaction against #MeToo. At very best it is a situation of mutual abuse; his supposed innocence requires a significant distortion of evidence.

by Anonymousreply 36May 4, 2022 5:57 PM

Ya, R36. They are both toxic creatures and they both abused each other. She just tried to glean financial growth from it. Plus, I think she is crazier than he. Slightly. His pretentious texting is exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 37May 4, 2022 6:00 PM

What bothers me about the case is that people are either believing the lies the Depp trolls are spreading without even questioning where their info comes from, or blaming Amber for the same things Johnny did.

People also seem to think that, because she abused him, he couldn't have abused her. That doesn't make sense.

It's also painfully obvious that Depp knows he's wrong and is lying about a lot of what happened, just because he wants to ruin Amber's reputation, and it pisses me off that the legal system is being used this way. None of this needed to happen if he wanted to ruin her reputation. Anyone who says he had to do this to fight back against the lies is a nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 38May 4, 2022 6:09 PM

I think they were both toxic and co-dependent. They both drank and used drugs together and shit hit the fan like it usually does in these relationships. I still think she's a cunt though.

by Anonymousreply 39May 4, 2022 6:12 PM

Hopefully she will be better ON the stand than she was IN The Stand. She was all wrong for her role.

by Anonymousreply 40May 4, 2022 6:12 PM

[quote]I'm bored. —The Scat Troll

Now Erna, everyone knows that people who are bored are most often boring.

by Anonymousreply 41May 4, 2022 6:15 PM

There's a difference between ST and Erna. I hope. Else I wouldn't have imposted the ST. Erna--- eeeeeew. Anyway, isn't he dead?

by Anonymousreply 42May 4, 2022 6:18 PM

I think her self image was that she’s hot hot hot. I read something, somewhere, in which she said, “I need fire around me.” Which at the time I dismissed as just the kind of New Age myth-building woowoo bullshit to be expected from her.

But after hearing enough of those tapes in which she harangued him endlessly, repeating the accusations and spiraling higher and higher into craziness and laments and demands, I now think she was working on her professional actress skills, which are non-existent, but which she would find useful when trying to woo a dyke with her hetero horror story, and that she was furious at having hitched her hopes for being the next Ava Gardner to a guy who nodded out with spilled ice cream all over his lap after he took his drugs, and had lost most of his money.

In her mind she was headed for the big time. All that stuff where she tells him over and over that she “wants her reputation back?” She’d have to do a Jennifer Lawrence post-Weinstein and disappear for DECADES to repair her self-inflicted damage now!

Johnny? The poor slob. That stuff he sent in texts to Paul Bettany about wanting to fuck her corpse? That’s problematic, dude. Doesn’t play well AT ALL but I still don’t think he initiated the disaster. I think he flailed around in horror at having inflicted her on himself and that at every step made his situation worse.

by Anonymousreply 43May 4, 2022 6:18 PM

Two toxic, privileged people found each other, abused each other and I just can't find myself caring about the outcome. I can't imagine either of them having much of a career afterwards but Johnny will be able to take on character roles as he ages but she's DOA.

by Anonymousreply 44May 4, 2022 6:21 PM

She's one of those women who likes drama and creates it if none is there. I've known a few of those. Exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 45May 4, 2022 6:23 PM

Her story ends in a trailer park.

by Anonymousreply 46May 4, 2022 6:24 PM

With mug shots.

by Anonymousreply 47May 4, 2022 6:24 PM

[quote]R19 What's the deal with this chick? She is very ordinary looking but has snagged Elon, Johnny and Franco. Magic pussy or what?

Ms. Heard is an extremely beautiful woman, even after she’s been beaten up (by time, and Mr. Depp.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 4, 2022 6:24 PM

She is actually looking likable on the stand.

Uh oh.

by Anonymousreply 49May 4, 2022 6:26 PM

Are you being facetious R48? I don't see any great beauty. She's not unattractive, just ordinary.

by Anonymousreply 50May 4, 2022 6:26 PM

If she's gonna wear that Bavarian hair the least she can do is yodel on the stand.

by Anonymousreply 51May 4, 2022 6:27 PM

I think she developed a lot of terrible personality traits while dealing with abuse as a kid, then turned into a beauty (or at least a cutie) when she was a teen which gave her more opportunity to develop poor coping skills, then fell into drugs and alcohol on top of all that.

In one of the previous days' testimonies, someone said that in 2014 she'd resolved a problem at a restaurant by staying calm and repeating a request instead of freaking out on the wait staff, and that was an improvement, and that really struck me as being a key point in all this. She tries to improve. She may not make a lot of headway, but she tries sometimes.

She left a mutually abusive relationship instead of stay and try to keep coasting on his fame. Yes, she did try to gold dig at first, she did start out slamming Depp constantly when they first split, then she quickly learned why that was a bad idea and stopped it.

She's not a good person and I think she has several profound problems, but she's at least tried sometimes.

Depp doesn't try, he just keeps digging himself in deeper and deeper and loving every second of it, and dragging others down with him, then getting mad if they don't keep following him down this weird path he thinks makes him cool.

by Anonymousreply 52May 4, 2022 6:28 PM

What kind of abuse R52?

by Anonymousreply 53May 4, 2022 6:32 PM

Interesting, R52. Good points.

by Anonymousreply 54May 4, 2022 6:32 PM

[quote]R50 Are you being facetious [R48]? I don't see any great beauty. She's not unattractive, just ordinary.

The bone structure of Heard’s face is far from ordinary. It is classically symmetrical with pronounced eyes, lips and cheekbones. She could walk into any modeling agency in the world and they would snap her up on the strength of that bone structure alone, even without taking into account her tall body, long blonde hair, perfect skin and light green eyes.

Your confusion may be the result of not meeting enough of a variety of people, which would have helped you grasp what is truly average and what is special.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 4, 2022 6:46 PM

Definitely a good-looking woman, but did have several different facial plastic surgery procedures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 4, 2022 6:49 PM

Welcome to Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 57May 4, 2022 6:50 PM

The blonde hair is brunette.

by Anonymousreply 58May 4, 2022 6:51 PM

We are very much alive and we are sick of Tybee’s trailer park antics on the web. Dead? Ashes? Wtf? Now tell us more about the bed sheet?? Was it solid or loose? Nutty flavor?

by Anonymousreply 59May 4, 2022 6:53 PM

He's going to lose, but he decided to bring her career (such that it was) with his own.

I never want to see or hear about either of them again.

by Anonymousreply 60May 4, 2022 6:54 PM

She is over acting now. She was doing ok til she got way into it.

by Anonymousreply 61May 4, 2022 7:01 PM

He wouldn’t buy me a card. He showered me with expensive gifts and a horse.

by Anonymousreply 62May 4, 2022 7:01 PM

Hi, Amber @R55. No one else would be so invested in everyone else thinking her as a great beauty. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 63May 4, 2022 7:02 PM

oh my pouring it on thick now. Its cringey now.

by Anonymousreply 64May 4, 2022 7:03 PM

[quote]He showered me with expensive gifts and a horse.

Man of my dreams!

by Anonymousreply 65May 4, 2022 7:03 PM

R52, you seem like a kind soul but, “She doesn’t pitch fits at the wait staff in restaurants like she used to” doesn’t much recommend her to me, however great an improvement it may be over whatever her former rabid-dog response to imperfect service may have been.

Still, you’re right that trying to learn counts.

by Anonymousreply 66May 4, 2022 7:03 PM

So she has a history of cuntiness at restaurants? Bad sign.

by Anonymousreply 67May 4, 2022 7:05 PM

[quote]R58 The blonde hair is brunette.

Interesting fact: blonde hair is the hardest artificial hair color to give a natural appearance to, as it will usually have a wide spectrum of brown, yellow and even red shades within it. And the hair closer to the scalp, or ordinarily covered by the top layers of hair, will be naturally darker as they don’t get bleached by the sun.

It’s really something to run your fingers through naturally blonde hair and see how many colors are actually in there.

by Anonymousreply 68May 4, 2022 7:05 PM

She almost had me fooled until I remembered her shitting in the bed. Someone in fear does not do that......or, ok...NOBODY with any normalcy does not do that.

by Anonymousreply 69May 4, 2022 7:10 PM

Jesus christ. IT DOES NOT MATTER r69

by Anonymousreply 70May 4, 2022 7:11 PM

Do victims taunt and goad and shame and make demands of their abusers? I don’t know. But hearing those tapes, I loathed her.

by Anonymousreply 71May 4, 2022 7:12 PM

I'm not trying to make anyone like her, r66, I'm not sure why you thought I was.

by Anonymousreply 72May 4, 2022 7:14 PM

[quote]r63 Hi, Amber @[R55]

Isn’t she otherwise occupied at the moment? On the witness stand?

by Anonymousreply 73May 4, 2022 7:14 PM

Deliberately shitting on the bed doesn't matter R70? The fuck it doesn't. That's a sign of serious mental illness or extreme vindictiveness bordering on sociopathy.

by Anonymousreply 74May 4, 2022 7:14 PM

Kids well into their teens act out by shitting where they're not supposed to, and yes, they do it in fear sometimes.

I don't think she did it out of fear, I think they had the kind of relationship where she knew he would think it was edgy and hilarious, which is what he thought it was at first. Now he's trying to say he thought it was disgusting but we know from texts that he was laughing about it at the time.

Her shitting the bed doesn't mean the op-ed was libel, though, that's the problem here. You can yell about her shitting the bed all you want, it does not legally matter. It does not mean Depp will win this case.

by Anonymousreply 75May 4, 2022 7:17 PM

Um, ok R70. Apparently, shitting on the bed is an exercise of endearment for you.

by Anonymousreply 76May 4, 2022 7:17 PM

R75, you are referring to being encopretic. THAT is not what her shitting was about. It happened once. It was a "joke".

by Anonymousreply 77May 4, 2022 7:18 PM

Agree, R74

by Anonymousreply 78May 4, 2022 7:19 PM

Which is what I said, r77. I was very clear about it.

It still doesn't matter. r70 is right. The op-ed is not libelous just because she shit the bed.

by Anonymousreply 79May 4, 2022 7:19 PM

R75, you are one whacked out Heard fan. Shitting in the bed by an adult is an act of vindictiveness.

I never said it mattered legally though. It does show a serious sign of sociopathy though. NO ONE does this as a joke.

by Anonymousreply 80May 4, 2022 7:20 PM

Fair enough, R79. My mistake.

by Anonymousreply 81May 4, 2022 7:20 PM

I feel her pain being on the carpet after being slapped 3 times trying to will yourself to stand up

by Anonymousreply 82May 4, 2022 7:21 PM

[quote] you are one whacked out Heard fan. Shitting in the bed by an adult is an act of vindictiveness. I never said it mattered legally though. It does show a serious sign of sociopathy though. NO ONE does this as a joke.

You know else is a sign of sociopathy? Beating the shit out of someone you "love"

by Anonymousreply 83May 4, 2022 7:21 PM

You love the best thing that will ever happen to you but you know you have to leave him and get away.

by Anonymousreply 84May 4, 2022 7:22 PM

R83 I'm not a Depp fan and they were both toxic assholes. He's a known druggie and she pursued him anyway either to take advantage of him or because she's just as fucked up as he is. They are both to blame but you keep defending her and trashing him instead of admitting they are both terrible people and she may have been the instigator. She sounds bat shit crazy in those tapes.

by Anonymousreply 85May 4, 2022 7:26 PM

[quote] I'm not a Depp fan

Yeah, well, no one here is a Heard fan, yet you've been all over this thread calling anyone you don't agree with "Amber" or a "Heard fan" who is "defending her."

by Anonymousreply 86May 4, 2022 7:30 PM

R86 no I haven't. I basically just joined this thread. You clearly have me mistaken for someone else.

by Anonymousreply 87May 4, 2022 7:31 PM

R73 learn humor, dear.

by Anonymousreply 88May 4, 2022 7:32 PM

I’ve had men like Johnny beat me. I would tell myself to run and hide.

by Anonymousreply 89May 4, 2022 7:35 PM

Johnny won’t look up is he drawing?

by Anonymousreply 90May 4, 2022 7:38 PM

[quote]I’ve had men like Johnny beat me.

Did that cost you extra?

by Anonymousreply 91May 4, 2022 7:39 PM

[quote]R86 no I haven't. I basically just joined this thread.

You said it at r63 and r80, and also at r85 where you said r83's comment was defending Amber, when it wasn't doing any such thing. It was pointing out that they were both being abusive, something a bunch of us had said. You claim to agree with this, yet you've attacked three of us for saying it. I don't know what's up with you.

by Anonymousreply 92May 4, 2022 7:41 PM

My first comment was R50. Some of my comments were meant jokingly but you obviously don't grasp it and are taking this trial too seriously which is why I may have addressed you as Amber or a fan.

Lighten the fuck up and admit girlfriend is batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 93May 4, 2022 7:44 PM

Your first comment is the "magic pussy" thing at r19, r93.

by Anonymousreply 94May 4, 2022 7:46 PM

Oh, yeah, forgot about that one R94. Like I said, for a fairly ordinary looking gal she's scored some rich cock.

by Anonymousreply 95May 4, 2022 7:48 PM

Johnny is coloring in told from lawyers on tv

by Anonymousreply 96May 4, 2022 7:49 PM

Both of them have ex's who support them. I was reading an article that reflected an actress Jennifer something dated him and left him bc he seemed whacky.

by Anonymousreply 97May 4, 2022 7:50 PM

Jennifer Grey said he was paranoid and super jealous. And would disappear on her.

by Anonymousreply 98May 4, 2022 7:51 PM

He's been whacky for years. He seemed normal on 21 Jump Street eons ago. When did he start losing it?

by Anonymousreply 99May 4, 2022 7:52 PM

The disappearing was for drugs I suspect R98 which might also explain the paranoia.

by Anonymousreply 100May 4, 2022 7:54 PM

The oddball behavior goes back decades-it started when Winona was working on Godfather 3 and they were engaged.

by Anonymousreply 101May 4, 2022 7:56 PM

I thought it was funny that an expert was saying that Amber was doing crazy things because of her irrational fear of Depp disappearing on her, then Grey's book was released a few days later and it mentioned how he'd disappear for days on end.

It always seemed like a weird thing for the psychologist to say anyway, they were both doing drugs and missing days isn't exactly weird behavior for that level of drug use.

by Anonymousreply 102May 4, 2022 7:58 PM

As a witness, Amber is about 1000x more believable than Depp.

by Anonymousreply 103May 4, 2022 8:11 PM

I have not read the comments on this thread yet but Johnny obviously blew off some steam yesterday because he can’t stop wiping his nose. Not a good look while having your addict behavior put on blast in front of an entire courtroom. Must be very uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 104May 4, 2022 8:11 PM

Don't Depp's attorneys have some heavies that can babysit, keep him away from drugs and clean him up for court visits?

by Anonymousreply 105May 4, 2022 8:14 PM

She sounds like she was disgusted by him during their relationship. The way she speaks its as if her contempt and disgust overrode any love she had. Then, you have to ask why she was with him. I think she liked the sound of being JD’s girlfriend so she could bemoan to her friends how thee Johnny Depp is just making her life sooo difficult.

by Anonymousreply 106May 4, 2022 8:19 PM

And then he picked up a candlestick - large, brass candlestick - and he started hitting Roger with it. He hit on the head. He hit him on the chest. He nearly killed him.

Blake Carrington almost killed Rogers Grimes. What happened next, Mrs. Carrington?

by Anonymousreply 107May 4, 2022 8:23 PM

[quote] Don't Depp's attorneys have some heavies that can babysit, keep him away from drugs and clean him up for court visits?

Trial is taking place in Virginia. I'm guessing he has a nice suite of rooms at the nicest hotel in the area. Guessing that he has an entourage of people, including medical people. You can't "keep him away from drugs." He's got to maintain his baseline.

by Anonymousreply 108May 4, 2022 8:25 PM

I heard her in one of the tapes, haranging him about the pics she had taken of him the night before, when he spilled ice cream all over himself after he nodded out on his drugs. And then I saw the pics.

And I have since thought they are both curses they brought on each other, God alone knows why, and now feel repelled by both, but (worse yet) I still pay attention because they are, or in his case were, good looking at one time.

by Anonymousreply 109May 4, 2022 8:26 PM

Fox News was carrying "live" testimony.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 110May 4, 2022 8:27 PM

For their incel/MRA contingent, r110

by Anonymousreply 111May 4, 2022 8:29 PM

^^It’s a big assed news story that everyone and his dog is hooked in!!

by Anonymousreply 112May 4, 2022 8:31 PM

Is this real or is she hamming it up? Because her lawyer's just letting her run.

by Anonymousreply 113May 4, 2022 8:32 PM

She’s recall acting

by Anonymousreply 114May 4, 2022 8:35 PM

NO THE AUDIO'S CUT!!!! HOW CAN WE BE ENTERTAINED???

by Anonymousreply 115May 4, 2022 8:36 PM

She sounds like she's crying from time to time but I see no tears.

by Anonymousreply 116May 4, 2022 8:38 PM

That’s acting baby

by Anonymousreply 117May 4, 2022 8:42 PM

She went overboard with the acting. She was likable in the beginning, then just kept staring at the jury like they were her audience. It felt coached and rehearsed. The weird spells of tearless on cue crying were also too much. She didn’t even need a tissue!

by Anonymousreply 118May 4, 2022 9:03 PM

R118 They may buy it, too

by Anonymousreply 119May 4, 2022 9:09 PM

[quote]As a witness, Amber is about 1000x more believable than Depp.

I agree, and Dr. Dawn Hughes is much more believable than Dr.Shannon Curry.

by Anonymousreply 120May 4, 2022 9:09 PM

[quote]I agree, and Dr. Dawn Hughes is much more believable than Dr.Shannon Curry.

Her specialist did the same thing with staring at the jury for long periods of time. I think that seems theatrical. I wonder what the jury thinks.

by Anonymousreply 121May 4, 2022 9:12 PM

She is a bit forced and quivery and keep in mind, people with personality disorders are some of the most cunning, seductive, manipulative people out there. If she has a knack for playing to her audience she will sound good. Also, Johnny’s baroque, twee, Brando-esque performance can easily be made to look ridiculous if she acts just somewhat respectful and succinct.

by Anonymousreply 122May 4, 2022 9:14 PM

The alpaca some deranged fan brought to the court house is the best part of this sordid little affair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 4, 2022 9:19 PM

[quote]She is a bit forced and quivery and keep in mind, people with personality disorders are some of the most cunning, seductive, manipulative people out there.

Is there some doubt that Johnny is NOT himself personality disordered with that same skill set? He's just a better actor.

by Anonymousreply 124May 4, 2022 9:20 PM

[quote]Her specialist did the same thing with staring at the jury for long periods of time. I think that seems theatrical. I wonder what the jury thinks.

That is not unusual for experts to look at the jury. Court TV mentioned this and both of the host and expert guest mentioned she did a great job.

by Anonymousreply 125May 4, 2022 9:22 PM

[quote] haranging him about the pics she had taken of him the night before, when he spilled ice cream all over himself after he nodded out on his drugs.

This doesn't seem odd to me at all. " See, honey, this is what you do and look like when you are in a drunken stupor. Please stop."

Like they were advised to tape themselves so they could later review how they handled arguments etc. I assume so they could also share with their therapists.

by Anonymousreply 126May 4, 2022 9:42 PM

THEY BOTH SUCK!

by Anonymousreply 127May 4, 2022 9:46 PM

My husband said she mentioned something about having to clean up his poop. Did she say this?

by Anonymousreply 128May 4, 2022 9:50 PM

^^^ Maybe she said she had to clean up his shit and your husband took it literally.

by Anonymousreply 129May 4, 2022 9:58 PM

Yes, she said Johnny would pass out in his puke and shit his pants and that sometimes she would clean him up.

by Anonymousreply 130May 4, 2022 10:06 PM

What happens when JD loses this case? Does he pay AH's attorney fees and other related expenses?

Can he appeal?

by Anonymousreply 131May 4, 2022 10:09 PM

He'll sue his current attorneies, R131. And the state of Virginia. Perhaps Court TV, as well

by Anonymousreply 132May 4, 2022 10:11 PM

He needs to sue his stylist.

by Anonymousreply 133May 4, 2022 10:16 PM

Are you cunning r122?

by Anonymousreply 134May 4, 2022 10:25 PM

[quote] Yes, she said Johnny would pass out in his puke and shit his pants and that sometimes she would clean him up.

That's for the clarification. I think.

But then most of us have been there. Tho cleaning up a truly sick elderly parent or child is easier to handle. A regularly drunken husband not so much.

by Anonymousreply 135May 4, 2022 10:28 PM

Are you a cunt?

by Anonymousreply 136May 4, 2022 10:29 PM

[quote]What happens when JD loses this case?

Do you think he is going to lose? I don’t know. This time things seem a bit trickier for Amber Heard. I would not bet money on either side in complete confidence. It will be interesting to see what the jury thinks.

by Anonymousreply 137May 4, 2022 10:32 PM

Neither one will get anything.

by Anonymousreply 138May 4, 2022 10:34 PM

The witness (any kind of witness) is there to help the jury decide, to talk to the jury. It makes sense to look at the jury. You don't want to come across like a used car salesman, but that's what the witness is there for.

by Anonymousreply 139May 4, 2022 10:38 PM

Johnny was one way on booze one way on opiates one way on cocaine one way qualudes

by Anonymousreply 140May 4, 2022 10:47 PM

I don’t feel sorry for JD in the slightest. This is a man who was an accomplished actor and stupidly decided to cheat on his long-time partner/mother of his children, with a girl half his age. What did he think was ultimately going to happen? No way Amber Heard was in love with him. She was star struck and it sounds like she may have used her sex appeal to land that Rum Diaries job with him. Even though I have little sympathy for the guy, I must say that I don’t believe most of her claims against him. I think they were just two awful drunks who often argued and sometimes things became physical. I think she gave it just as food as she got it. I don’t mind if this ruins them both.

by Anonymousreply 141May 4, 2022 10:56 PM

*good not food

by Anonymousreply 142May 4, 2022 10:57 PM

My mother has been crowing about this for atleast a week, and is firmly on Depps side. She's not alone, she represents the masses of women who watched this quirky, cute, talented actor evolve and she CANNOT stand Heard (while adopting the new moniker I'm not a fan of).

It makes total sense as most American women hate other American women, although a win in the court of public opinion isn't the same as winning the case, but there are innumerable idiots like my aforementioned mother who would be happy to see him in films again.

I'm just now regretting not watching her performance today, but I'm sure I'll be able to find it somewhere (really sounding like a must-see performance)

by Anonymousreply 143May 4, 2022 11:10 PM

I was glued to my tv today thank god for court tv

by Anonymousreply 144May 4, 2022 11:19 PM

I’m interested in the appeal process, too. I don’t know how much continuing the lawsuit would cost each side, but neither wants to back down.

by Anonymousreply 145May 4, 2022 11:19 PM

R143 (again) OK, I got as far as the 'breaking horses' definition tangent. Any suggestions as to the time when her performancia kicks up with the fake crying and vocal chokes?

Depps lawyer needs to slip him a note to have a modicum of respect for the courtroom and get the hell off the phone!

by Anonymousreply 146May 4, 2022 11:39 PM

Wait . . . Depp is ON THE PHONE in the courtroom? Why would the judge or courtroom personnel allow that?

He's been a smarmy ass on the stand and in the courtroom if you ask me. This jury may lap it up because he's Capt Crack or whatever his name is but most juries hate that shit.

by Anonymousreply 147May 4, 2022 11:53 PM

R146 he’s coloring with crayons. I’m not joking.

by Anonymousreply 148May 4, 2022 11:54 PM

Johnny would force her to perform oral sex on him.

Hot!

by Anonymousreply 149May 4, 2022 11:55 PM

[quote]Johnny would force her to perform oral sex on him.

I really don’t believe this accusation. Not saying I don’t believe he is an insufferable alcoholic slob…I just don’t think AH is the ultimate victim. I think she took advantage of the #Metoo movement, which is terrible for actual victims if this is indeed the case.

by Anonymousreply 150May 5, 2022 12:02 AM

Anyone who watched her testimony today and believes she wasn't acting is a fucking simpleton. She couldn't even muster any tears. She is unhinged. I wonder which one of her multiple personalities will take the stand tomorrow?

by Anonymousreply 151May 5, 2022 12:25 AM

He forced his fingers up her cooter searching for his coke.

by Anonymousreply 152May 5, 2022 12:53 AM

R148 I thought texting, but hey probably planing on cashing in on his courtrooms crayon creations. Following, or attempting to follow, in Mansons footsteps.

Phone, crayons, he couldn't be making himself look worse. Why his 'people' dont have him benzo'd to the hilt so as to appear calm, well mannered, and sane I do not understand.

by Anonymousreply 153May 5, 2022 12:55 AM

Quaaludes? Where can I get connected?!

by Anonymousreply 154May 5, 2022 12:56 AM

She should made him partake in some Colgate and floss for the return of his drugs.

by Anonymousreply 155May 5, 2022 12:59 AM

[quote] She couldn't even muster any tears.

Why would you be expecting her to cry all the time? First, these things happened a while ago and while some things may bring tears to people's eyes most things they can get through without waterworks. Actually I'd just be mad at this point.

Secondly, she has been prepared by her legal team. You do practice direct and cross examinations. I even do them with my drug addled clients. Hilarity ensues and they never remember a damn thing once on the stand.

by Anonymousreply 156May 5, 2022 1:05 AM

Big cheese, r152!! My cooter's real itchy!!!

by Anonymousreply 157May 5, 2022 1:05 AM

If the coke was in her cooter, wouldn’t her cooter be numb?

by Anonymousreply 158May 5, 2022 1:13 AM

When she said during a fight he ripped her underwear off and the camera immediately panned to Depp who had raised eyebrows. I burst out laughing.

by Anonymousreply 159May 5, 2022 1:15 AM

Johnny still seems batshit. Years later.

Nothing to redeem at all.

"It was all her! She did it!"

Batshit.

by Anonymousreply 160May 5, 2022 1:16 AM

r55 The reason I don't see her as beautiful is her fat, blobby chin and weak jawline. Imagine how awful her lower face would look if she stopped doing hardcore drugs and gained 20 lbs. Ultimately though, it's nothing some (more) plastic surgery can't fix.

by Anonymousreply 161May 5, 2022 1:25 AM

Yes, R126, if you were to carefully cherry pick a single sentence she spoke it would be wise to choose the one that sounded most passably like “caring” and “concern.” Listen to the whole, though, nah.

by Anonymousreply 162May 5, 2022 1:29 AM

When she talked about his daughter being upset once on an island because he was drunk, I thought that was a poisonous dart.

by Anonymousreply 163May 5, 2022 1:35 AM

^^^ But true. He needs to hear that cause all his crazy fans and sycophants won't be saying that to his face.

by Anonymousreply 164May 5, 2022 1:39 AM

I wonder where Johnny is scoring his quaaludes, I know they still make them in South Africa.

by Anonymousreply 165May 5, 2022 1:41 AM

I don’t find her credible because she tries to portray herself as this shrinking violet on the witness stand. If you listen to those recordings and read their texts she is not so fragile. They are both trashy drunkards.

by Anonymousreply 166May 5, 2022 1:46 AM

^^ like Mr. Depp DIDN’T try to establish himself as fragile during his testimony?

by Anonymousreply 167May 5, 2022 1:50 AM

You don't need to worry about her credibility. There 's plenty of evidence of Depp's abuse without her testimony including Depp's admissions in texts, notes and on audio.

by Anonymousreply 168May 5, 2022 1:52 AM

Johnny had everything- looks, a great career and more money than God he became an addict and a monster. A misogynist douchebag who can’t even make it to bed without crashing to the floor in his own vomit. If you read the Rolling Stone article you know how deranged he is.

Completely deluded and his life is an absolute waste. Gross human.

by Anonymousreply 169May 5, 2022 1:54 AM

R167 calm down, hun. I said they are both trashy drunkards. And if you want to bring “evidence” of abuse into it, she also admits to hitting him and instigating violence in those recordings and texts. It really boils down to who the jury believes.

by Anonymousreply 170May 5, 2022 1:55 AM

I HAVE SUFFICIENT!

by Anonymousreply 171May 5, 2022 1:55 AM

But she is not being charged with or sued for abusing him, r170. So, moot point.

by Anonymousreply 172May 5, 2022 2:08 AM

[Quote]And if you want to bring “evidence” of abuse into it, she also admits to hitting him and instigating violence in those recordings and texts. It really boils down to who the jury believes.

It doesn't matter what she did. He claims she defamed him in the WaPo Op Ed because he never abused her. That's the case and evidence already presented shows he did.

by Anonymousreply 173May 5, 2022 2:09 AM

[quote]But she is not being charged with or sued for abusing him, [R170]. So, moot point.

No it isn’t. She is claiming to be a battered woman who suffers from PTSD. Bringing his own allegations against her to light as the actual abuser instead of the abused is the whole point. He is suing her for defamation and making false claims about what happened between them. That is the reason his “evidence” against her is allowed in court. Again, it doesn’t matter what you or I think. The jury will decide based on these new pieces of information.

by Anonymousreply 174May 5, 2022 2:25 AM

You don't seem to understand libel law. Plus it's already been established via submitted evidence that he did abuse her.

Incorporated into this article is Heard's Wapo Op Ed which addressed the Violence Against Women Act. It's pretty benign re Depp. She didn't even mention his name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175May 5, 2022 3:21 AM

[quote] The oddball behavior goes back decades-it started when Winona was working on Godfather 3 and they were engaged.

Oh it goes back even before that. When he was starting out in Hollywood on "21 Jump Street" he used to be notorious for trashing hotel rooms.

by Anonymousreply 176May 5, 2022 3:24 AM

[quote]You don't seem to understand libel law. Plus it's already been established via submitted evidence that he did abuse her.

I understand that. Well enough to know that is why he is opting for a jury instead of a judge. Of course there was abuse. He is trying to make a case to the jury that she is just as guilty and maybe even more so. I honestly think they are both assholes who are equally abusive and complete garbage. I think this missile will sink both of them this time around. Jurors will not make a decision based on the letter of the law and his team knows this.

by Anonymousreply 177May 5, 2022 3:32 AM

Sure, but the jury is going to receive instructions from the judge that will focus deliberations on the heart of the case: defamation.

by Anonymousreply 178May 5, 2022 4:38 AM

I grew up on 1970s domestic violence afterschool specials and movies of the week, I get why women with few options stay/stayed with abusers.

But in post 2010, I don't get why a woman with a lot of options would stay with him if he was as abusive as she claims. Why they got together is a tale as old as time, their time together was a druggy, violent nightmare. I presume she stayed because she was giving as much (or more) as she got and wanted to hold on to the clout/money she married him for. Then she tried to re-brand herself as a noble survivor.

I'd be glad if they both disappeared forever.

by Anonymousreply 179May 5, 2022 5:11 AM

[quote]Sure, but the jury is going to receive instructions from the judge that will focus deliberations on the heart of the case: defamation.

Yep. It will be interesting to see what they actually end up doing, though.

by Anonymousreply 180May 5, 2022 5:18 AM

She did leave though. She didn't stay for to or 20 years and have a bunch of kids with him.

by Anonymousreply 181May 5, 2022 5:29 AM

They’re a modern day Sid & Nancy. Only American.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182May 5, 2022 5:37 AM

She's not credible. Prior to this, he only had a history of abusing inanimate objects. In 2009, she was arrested for assaulting a human being in an airport, a person that she purported to love- the very same 'Intimate Partner Violence' that this trial loves to reference. She came out (as bi, if I remember correctly) to great fanfare (if I remember correctly) at some LBGTQ event (if I remember correctly) but the implication at the time was 'bi-but-strongly-tending-towards-women.' This footnote now seems to have been totally scrubbed from the internet. Maybe because she did Rum Diary afterwards and immediately ran into the arms of Depp? She claimed she was going donate her $7 million settlement to the ACLU and CHLA and only donated about $350,000 to one and Musk gave $950,000 in her name. She claims the reason was due to "financial difficulties" but during this 'difficult time' managed to have a baby via surrogate, which is a massively expensive endeavor, especially for a single income household. Put simply, she lies. Depp is not blameless here and it's clear he has a temper. But it seems the worst he's done is booze and drugs. If she has BPD, he's a clear Avoidant and he used substances to run away from his problems in the marriage instead of dealing with them like an adult.

by Anonymousreply 183May 5, 2022 5:55 AM

Depp is literally old enough to be her father.

by Anonymousreply 184May 5, 2022 6:29 AM

[quote]Prior to this, he only had a history of abusing inanimate objects.

That's not true, he was arrested for getting into fights in bars in New York and London in the 1990s, and he also went off on one of his own bodyguards a few years ago. I can't find the original DM article with the photos of him going after the bodyguard but it's mentioned here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185May 5, 2022 7:48 AM

R183 I'm team neither

by Anonymousreply 186May 5, 2022 7:54 AM

I give it to Amber for testifying openly and so comfortably about her ex partner who was female. I don't think I've ever seen this dynamic in a high profile case before.

by Anonymousreply 187May 5, 2022 12:51 PM

R187 That is probably the biggest thing that I do like about her - the openness and how comfortable she has been about her same-sex relationships from day one - no hiding.

by Anonymousreply 188May 5, 2022 12:56 PM

Only in the Twitter universe would Drew Barrymore be made to publicly rend her garments and deliver a self-abnegating apology for summing up this trial as "a layer of crazy" and "a seven-layer dip of insanity."

by Anonymousreply 189May 5, 2022 1:12 PM

R189 Not just twitter - the woke people do it to everyone nowadays. I love Datalounge's anonymity. Long live DL.

by Anonymousreply 190May 5, 2022 1:34 PM

She talks about her career as if she were some huge star before she met him. I just looked at her IMDB and she just has a bunch of small nothing roles. Basically playing the “pretty girl” in bit parts. I am confused about how she keeps portraying herself as so busy and that he was clipping her professional wings, like she was Emma Stone or something.

by Anonymousreply 191May 5, 2022 2:21 PM

R189 Cowards have to stop apologizing to the hoi polloi for menial things. Stop giving in to these morons ffs!

by Anonymousreply 192May 5, 2022 2:28 PM

I mean, lets be honest here....despite who you like...

That vid of Depp slamming the kitchen cabinets, acting like a whack and taking her phone fits into a domestic violence situation,

by Anonymousreply 193May 5, 2022 2:33 PM

[quote]That vid of Depp slamming the kitchen cabinets, acting like a whack and taking her phone fits into a domestic violence situation,

He was drunk and they were arguing. He found out she was secretly recording him. Of corse he got more angry and took her phone.

by Anonymousreply 194May 5, 2022 2:39 PM

He was drunk and they were arguing. He found out she was secretly recording him. Of corse he got more angry and punched her.

by Anonymousreply 195May 5, 2022 2:46 PM

This turd is one terrible lying bitch, no wonder no one had ever heard of her before johnny, she couldnt act her way out of a paper bag.

by Anonymousreply 196May 5, 2022 2:54 PM

Looong time ago when Depp's career was at its zenith and he seemed happily married to Vanessa Paradis I did his chart because we have the same birthday different year. My first impression was wtf this is the picture of a man whose career will be destroyed by a woman, possibly his mother, definitely a wife. Couldn't imagine Paradis in that role. Then I forgot all about the little guy.

Hope this helps!

Just kidding, but it's true!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197May 5, 2022 2:56 PM

I wonder what each of them visualizes as their end game. Who will surround Depp and whisper promises of drugs or quick sales of some of his houses? Who will try to get into Heard’s pants and promise her lots more op-eds and photo ops with the baby she’s “parenting,” God help the luckless child?

Have they’ve burned all their bridges? Is this as famous as they ever get? What parts do they hope to be cast in after this? Is Elon going to suddenly look a lot better to her?

What will new internet petitions say about signing or not signing them to new projects and do the studios or indies care what Team One or the Other does?

Does ANY of this matter to our dear Darfur Orphan?

Will we have only Ben and Jlo to go back to after thus?

by Anonymousreply 198May 5, 2022 3:00 PM

R194 he was already slamming shit and cursing before he knew of the recording.

by Anonymousreply 199May 5, 2022 3:04 PM

R195, DV is a broad concept and that CAN be construed as DV.

by Anonymousreply 200May 5, 2022 3:07 PM

(I posted r195 in jest, r200. I know.)

by Anonymousreply 201May 5, 2022 3:09 PM

R201, :)

by Anonymousreply 202May 5, 2022 3:10 PM

[quote]I wonder what each of them visualizes as their end game.

I do too, I wonder what Johnny expects to happen after this. I suspect he's going to start more drama somehow.

I don't think Amber wanted this so she's just trying to salvage a career, which I think is futile at this point, she was never the kind of actress who was going to get very far anyway. She's very pretty but like I've said before, she just doesn't have the wow factor on screen that draws your eyes to her. She's more suited to still photography but she's long aged out of modeling.

by Anonymousreply 203May 5, 2022 3:12 PM

R199 I know he was slamming stuff. He was drunk and they were arguing. I said he didn’t snatch her phone until he realized she was secretly recording him.

by Anonymousreply 204May 5, 2022 3:13 PM

Johnny should have just left it alone. Both are nuts. Both have personality disorders. Both engaged in domestic violence.

by Anonymousreply 205May 5, 2022 3:14 PM

R204, and again...that behavior can be construed as domestic violence. My point.

by Anonymousreply 206May 5, 2022 3:15 PM

Wow. How many accounts do you have, Amber Stan? She is on the stand right now playing the role of poor victim as if none of us have listened to the recordings of her being just as nasty to him.

by Anonymousreply 207May 5, 2022 3:18 PM

207, not sure who you are replying to, but if me..I am not a stan of either of these messes. Each is nuts in their own right. My only point is, either one of them could accuse the other of DV and have a case.

by Anonymousreply 208May 5, 2022 3:20 PM

Look, it was a toxic relationship, they are only here because SHE accused him of domestic violence in the initial divorce. They are both clearly guilty of being nasty to each other. She intentionally set out to destroy his career by making these claims and get a huge settlement. It may be petty for him to sue her now, but given how she fucked him over I can’t say that I blame him.

by Anonymousreply 209May 5, 2022 3:27 PM

If this is the course Amber’s advisors recommend as the best way to salvage her career, R203, *I* could do a better job and I know precisely nothing about insider Hollywood.

I think she’s like a light-seeking moth and half as smart. She wants to be on a front page, ANY front page, the tabloids will do. Hell, she was single and mingling with Elon and chose Johnny Depp as the person to whom to pledge fidelity through sickness and health until death parted them and now it’s come to vendetta and public airing of the details of her decision to shit in the bed as a practical joke.

That girl just ain’t bright.

by Anonymousreply 210May 5, 2022 3:28 PM

She's not the one who brought the lawsuits, r210. She didn't have a choice about participating in this.

by Anonymousreply 211May 5, 2022 3:40 PM

R209, actually they are only THERE because HE filed a defamation lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 212May 5, 2022 3:41 PM

Anybody who has lived with an alcoholic or been one knows that Heard is telling the truth. They’re both dysfunctional but Depp is a fucking vile animal.

by Anonymousreply 213May 5, 2022 3:43 PM

Did the option exist to “settle out of court,” 211? I really don’t know. I haven’t followed it that closely. I had an idea that she attempted to ruin his name with an Op-ed that painted her as a fair and trembling victim maiden to an unnamed abuser and he took to the courts for redress of his grievance, and now here they are, locked in a no-win and looking worse all the time, but if that’s not the situation then I’m just wrong and don’t much care to learn more anyway. They’re getting plenty of press without me!

by Anonymousreply 214May 5, 2022 3:55 PM

[quote]actually they are only THERE because HE filed a defamation lawsuit.

Yes, Amber Stan. Because she made decided to ride the metoo wave and make bullshit accusations that he was a wife beater. It is pretty clear that she is just as guilty of abuse. She should have just split and let it go, but she is vindictive.

by Anonymousreply 215May 5, 2022 3:57 PM

[quote]Because she made decided to ride the metoo wave and make bullshit accusations that he was a wife beater.

zzzz r215

Before suing Heard, Depp sued The Sun in the U.K. There was a full, lengthy trial under similar law (except more favorable to Depp) and similar procedure in the U.K. High Court. The High Court produced a 129-page detailed analyses of the contentions of each side and the evidence presented.

The U.K. High Court found it "substantially true" that Depp was a "wife beater." It found Depp physically assaulted Heard on 12 different occasions, caused her serious physical injuries, and made her fear for her life.

Depp was unsuccessful on appeal.

by Anonymousreply 216May 5, 2022 4:00 PM

Well, 215, not an Amber stan just logical. I guess that acts as an affront to you. It is clear that they both have engaged in domestic violence. So, either one can truthfully say they were victims. You can say she is vindictive, and you can say he is vindictive and you would be right.

by Anonymousreply 217May 5, 2022 4:00 PM

R216 Nope. You are definitely an Amber Stan. Pretending to be “logical” then saying stuff like Depp should have just let it go, as if he is the only one being petty here. She started this petty nonsense with her dv claims. She could have divorced without dragging the guy, but she chose not to. Why should he let it go if he was wronged? Your bias is showing.

by Anonymousreply 218May 5, 2022 4:09 PM

Johnny gets points for despising James Franco.

by Anonymousreply 219May 5, 2022 4:11 PM

Huh r218? You addressed nothing substantive in my post at r216.

Calling me an "Amber Stan" is not an argument.

by Anonymousreply 220May 5, 2022 4:11 PM

R218, you are confusing two ppl here. In any case, calling ppl an Amber stan seems to point to your being a depp stan tbh

by Anonymousreply 221May 5, 2022 4:15 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 5, 2022 4:16 PM

The guy calling people Amber stans was accusing me of being two or three separate people in another thread earlier today. He's a bit touched in the head.

by Anonymousreply 223May 5, 2022 4:16 PM

These women are fucking insane

by Anonymousreply 224May 5, 2022 4:18 PM

How empty does your life have to be to attend this trial, day in and day out?

Someone had a great response to a Depp defender commenting on Washington Post: "You're the type of person Depp hires body guards to defend him against."

by Anonymousreply 225May 5, 2022 4:20 PM

The Depp fans are a bunch of creeps. Those fat chicks would not even get a second glance from their hero if he weren’t trapped in that court room.

by Anonymousreply 226May 5, 2022 4:21 PM

ANYONE so invested in either of these addled messes that creates some kind of anger needs help. They are both profoundly fucked up and Amber happened to publicly call that addled mess an abuser first.

by Anonymousreply 227May 5, 2022 4:21 PM

R225 don't they have jobs? Or children?

I imagine plenty of celebrities are beefing up their security looking at this sideshow in the audience.

by Anonymousreply 228May 5, 2022 4:23 PM

These Depp fans are no different than Trumpers, and all of the other weirdo no conditions too fucked for fandom fans. So gross.

by Anonymousreply 229May 5, 2022 4:24 PM

Does this woman really expect us to believe she wasn’t getting fucked up with him on the regular? Come on now.

by Anonymousreply 230May 5, 2022 4:25 PM

R30, so true. Both are messes. Both were violent and abuse. Kind of gross tho that he is old enough to be her father.........at least she has time to change. Probably won't but still

by Anonymousreply 231May 5, 2022 4:27 PM

R229 there was an article I think basically comparing his fans to QTards

by Anonymousreply 232May 5, 2022 4:28 PM

R226, JD may realize that he’d never have had the $30,000 a month to blow on wine purchases without ‘em and he’d have to be in a much better position than he is to be cavalier about their support, given that no one else on earth cares about this whole thing as anything more than a modern-day version of a traveling freak show.

The Brad & Angie show appears to be winding down and may have left town, it’s been ages since Jlo exposed her tits to the paps. Is Madonna comatose? Why do we so seldom hear about that used-up old bat these days? We need to be ENTERTAINED!

by Anonymousreply 233May 5, 2022 4:29 PM

I missed his testimony so I can’t really say anything about it, but she comes across as acting. This is the first time I have even seen her blow her nose like she was really crying. Actors just seem like gross people for the most part.

by Anonymousreply 234May 5, 2022 4:31 PM

WaPo: These bitches are NUTS.

Chrissy Maye of Leesburg is in her 40s and recalls first noticing Depp among all the other heartthrobs of the day in Tiger Beat magazine. Someone once told her that Depp lived on a private island (his Bahamas residence has come up throughout the trial), and she thought that seemed anti-social in a good way. “I liked that he was famous, but he wasn’t always flashing it in people’s faces,” she said. “He didn’t need the stardom.”

They also simply don’t (or can’t) believe he did anything wrong. Multiple people interviewed for this story at the courthouse refuse to entertain the idea that Heard’s allegations are true, and they dismiss the details of Depp’s drug and alcohol use, which have been discussed at length by Heard’s attorneys. While they may be surprised during the trial to see his vulgar text messages calling Heard all manner of expletives, or hear audio clips where you can hear him get angry, some identify more with Depp than Heard.

Pamela Jablonski of Chantilly, Va., who got close enough to Depp’s car to slip him a supportive note, said she was a bit taken aback to hear some of the details; such as when the top of his finger was sliced off during an incident in March 2015 — Depp alleged Heard threw a vodka bottle at him, which she says did not happen — and how he then dipped it in paint and started writing on lampshades. “But I get it. I understand that dynamic,” Jablonski said, adding she has been in a “crazy” relationship too. “He doesn’t have a history. So I think he’s innocent.”

For a small minority of Depp’s vocal supporters, Lewis said, this might be a “sort of backlash against woke-ism” and the #MeToo movement. One fan at the courthouse, Natalia Burton of Charlottesville, cited “the impact of false accusations on the #MeToo movement” as one of the main reasons for her support, adding, “I also think it’s important because there are many male victims of domestic violence and abuse.”

On the Internet, one of Depp’s most prominent defenders is “The Walking Dead” star Laurie Holden, who recently tweeted the hashtag to her nearly half a million followers, along with the message “The truth is now being revealed and there will be justice.” It’s led to a petition on Change.org to remove Heard from the upcoming sequel to “Aquaman.” Signed more than 3 million times, it was created by author Jeanne Larson, who writes under the pen name Jeannie Depp and who did not respond to The Post’s request for comment.

Taylor Anne Swartz from Chicago said she met Depp when she was in middle school in 2008, after waiting for him outside an Aurora, Ill., location where he was filming “Public Enemies.” When Depp saw a drawing Swartz made for him, she said, the actor wouldn’t take it because he said he felt like he didn’t deserve it. Swartz said that moment changed her life.

[bold]“Meeting him was basically my biggest dream at the time, so I was like, okay, if he made me feel that way and that was my biggest dream, I was like, what else can I do with my life?” she said. “So I think that moment kind of catapulted me believing in myself a bit.”

Swartz closely followed the 2020 libel trial that Depp lost against the Sun, a British tabloid, for calling him a “wife beater,” and much of the same evidence is being used in this case against Heard. She looked at both sides, she said, but like many of his fans, she remains convinced: “I’m still completely on Johnny’s side.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235May 5, 2022 4:33 PM

R234, I agree. She is most def a bipolar whacko. And, she is most definitely acting. That said, I believe what she is saying. I believe he was (and is) an out of his mind, addled never sober mess who gets abusive. Probably mostly verbal, but probably some physical shit too. I believe she slapped him back and gave as good as she got. And now, she is telling the one sided story, crying tearless cries. Bad acting, really. I mean, she cannot even produce tears.

by Anonymousreply 236May 5, 2022 4:34 PM

I just can’t wrap my head around the emotional investment on both sides. I see people who seem like they are hard core supporters of Depp who defend him like you would not believe, and on the flip side I have seen many Amber Heard supporters who are responding in the same way. I suss that they are both insufferable show people.

by Anonymousreply 237May 5, 2022 4:39 PM

Agree with R237 - both seem like exhausting mentally ill addicts. I hope she prevails only because I loathe those Depp fraus more than both of them combined.

by Anonymousreply 238May 5, 2022 4:45 PM

I hope she prevails because Depp is a bully. And I really fucking hate bullies.

by Anonymousreply 239May 5, 2022 4:47 PM

Depp looks like he stinks of cigs and last nights (and todays) alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 240May 5, 2022 4:49 PM

I don't think she's bipolar and ADHD (which the nurse wrote in her notes that Amber identifies as). I think I believe Curry's assessment of borderline and histrionic - those appear to fit better.

by Anonymousreply 241May 5, 2022 4:49 PM

R238 I have not been following it as close as my co-workers, but I admit it is a fun distraction from all of the truly terrible stuff happening in our world right now. I can’t even choose a side. I dislike her because I really do think she is lying about a lot of what she say, but I can’t really say that I like him just based on how foolish he has been. Also I find him pretentious and just plain weird.

by Anonymousreply 242May 5, 2022 4:49 PM

I mean r239.

by Anonymousreply 243May 5, 2022 4:51 PM

Both of them are vile and, I agree, the die hard fans on both sides, or any celeb for that matter, are mentally ill too.

by Anonymousreply 244May 5, 2022 4:52 PM

Never mind, I did mean r238. Sorry. I am watching this silly trial and messing around with DL, and trying to work at the same time. Haha

by Anonymousreply 245May 5, 2022 4:53 PM

Yes it is a fun distraction - I'm doing the same as R245. lol.

by Anonymousreply 246May 5, 2022 4:53 PM

R19 Ordinary? She's gorgeous.

R22 No, she actually prefers women.

by Anonymousreply 247May 5, 2022 4:54 PM

No worries r245!

And I agree ... this trial feels a bit like listening to Nero's fiddle as Rome burns

by Anonymousreply 248May 5, 2022 4:54 PM

If she wins, will the fans commit mass suicide?

by Anonymousreply 249May 5, 2022 4:56 PM

Anyone who says that meeting an actor they admire was the peak of their life is very sad and needs to be in an asylum.

And I say this as someone who got to spend an entire day with the cast of my favorite show. Cherished memory? Totally. Peak of my life? Not even close.

by Anonymousreply 250May 5, 2022 4:58 PM

My co-worker just pointed this weird out. Wtf?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251May 5, 2022 5:00 PM

I wonder how many of Depp's supporters had abusive fathers or stepfathers.

by Anonymousreply 252May 5, 2022 5:03 PM

JD is a bully? Please. This bitch beat up a girlfriend and her own sister. She is worse.

by Anonymousreply 253May 5, 2022 5:04 PM

[quote]If she wins, will the fans commit mass suicide?

There are fans?

by Anonymousreply 254May 5, 2022 5:05 PM

Lawyers on the thread... do you think she will win? Is it a high standard to prove she had malicious intent?

by Anonymousreply 255May 5, 2022 5:06 PM

Johnny Depp’s fans are goofy as fuck. The only thing worse than the Amber Stans. How mental are they standing outside the courthouse with their signs that look like they were made by five year olds?

by Anonymousreply 256May 5, 2022 5:09 PM

I think they're all mentally ill, along with the Meghan Markle obsessives R256.

by Anonymousreply 257May 5, 2022 5:14 PM

They are cultists, like the rest of the holes that go to rump rallies, etc.

by Anonymousreply 258May 5, 2022 5:16 PM

Somehow (and surprisingly) I'm finding her a lot more sympathetic than her preposterous, pompous, pierced, tatted, bloated little Keith Richards-wannabe ex at this trial. I'm sure she's full (or three-quarters full) of shit, but he's not coming across as terribly credible himself. Ridiculous all around.

by Anonymousreply 259May 5, 2022 5:21 PM

Looking at old pictures, I cannot believe how hot he used to be. I know he is old now, but holy hell, what a fall.

by Anonymousreply 260May 5, 2022 5:25 PM

R260 I went to a screening of CryBaby last year. He was luminous. That light has...gone out.

by Anonymousreply 261May 5, 2022 5:27 PM

R261, it is just crazy. Like two different people. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 262May 5, 2022 5:29 PM

SHE did not bring this case. SHE did not put herself on that stand. HE did. HE keeps suing people.

The inability to see both sides clearly is a real failing on the part of Depp's fans. And on the part of Depp himself. His suing her over this is actually a form of abuse. One which he may very well get away with.

by Anonymousreply 263May 5, 2022 5:31 PM

[quote]Somehow (and surprisingly) I'm finding her a lot more sympathetic than her preposterous, pompous, pierced, tatted, bloated little Keith Richards-wannabe ex at this trial.

HA! THIS!!! I couldn't agree more!

by Anonymousreply 264May 5, 2022 5:36 PM

His text messages to her are so embarrassing. Paragraphs about how sorry he is for being savage and so full of rage. "Slim I love you."

by Anonymousreply 265May 5, 2022 5:38 PM

Maybe I'm being too generous but I think both of them have moments where they seem like they're acting because they truly cannot remember what happened, thanks to all the drugs and alcohol. They may have pieced it together later or guessed, but between the mental illness and substance abuse, I'm sure there are gaps in both their memories.

by Anonymousreply 266May 5, 2022 5:48 PM

[quote] "Slim I love you."

See what he's doing. He trying to make her believe they are Bogart and Bacall. She bought into his fantasies aimed at controlling her or at least mesmerizing her. Feeding her need and desire for approval and for a big career. He knew exactly what he was doing. Did he do this with his other women?

by Anonymousreply 267May 5, 2022 5:53 PM

R267 She did it too though. His agent testified that she was dating Elon Musk but acting like she may want to get back with Depp and even told the agent to tell Depp that she loved him.

by Anonymousreply 268May 5, 2022 5:59 PM

It was a gift to Johnny's team that there is a 10 day break before her cross. Gives them even more time to prepare.

by Anonymousreply 269May 5, 2022 6:03 PM

Depp is nuts, we know this. It isn’t news. Jut look at that bloated carcass! Just because he is a fucking pos doesn’t mean she isn’t also. Birds of a feather. She is a wino and a serial cheater. She gaslit the fuck out of his old ass with her affairs.

by Anonymousreply 270May 5, 2022 6:07 PM

What couple will entertain us with their fighting next?

by Anonymousreply 271May 5, 2022 6:09 PM

R271 Meghan and Harry will someday.

by Anonymousreply 272May 5, 2022 6:10 PM

Call me superficial, but as someone who didn’t even know who Ms. Heard was before this trial started, I’m so impressed with her looks.

Just for that all around, “American Ideal” style, her face really is something.

What her personality may be in real life is another matter. But I do love her looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273May 5, 2022 6:11 PM

This fake crying is so cringey. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 274May 5, 2022 6:13 PM

R271 I was enjoying the Alice Evans cunty meltdown but that's gone quiet. I am assuming her lawyers told her to shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 275May 5, 2022 6:14 PM

R273 I agree, she is very gorgeous. Always thought she was a better model than actress. Not catwalk but campaigns .

by Anonymousreply 276May 5, 2022 6:14 PM

I've never known an Amber that wasn't a fucking white trash mess.

by Anonymousreply 277May 5, 2022 6:16 PM

I wonder if they are staying in Fairfax, Virginia while this is going on. Do they stay in DC? It tickles me to think of them both having to spend their days in the DC suburbs for this ridiculous trial.

by Anonymousreply 278May 5, 2022 6:22 PM

What is w his gross hair? That seems white trash too. He is 30 years past that stage where it looks cool.

by Anonymousreply 279May 5, 2022 6:23 PM

Also the gross purple shirt and matching pocket square.

by Anonymousreply 280May 5, 2022 6:25 PM

Johnny's stylings manage to make Mickey Rourke look fresh and uncontrived.

by Anonymousreply 281May 5, 2022 6:28 PM

There's a Ritz Carlton nearby, but I'll bet at least Johnny rented a house. Those fans are cray.

by Anonymousreply 282May 5, 2022 6:31 PM

Hate to say it but her looks are definitely a winner over his.......any straights on the jury or lez will be won over by her. She is definitely gorgeous and knows how to use her looks.

by Anonymousreply 283May 5, 2022 6:34 PM

What is Johnny doing with his nose? He repeatedly daintily inserts the tip of a tissue or handkerchief into each nostril (WHY?) and then rubs the bottom of his nose with his index finger à la hammy-actor playing a cokehead. I don't see what dipping a hankie into a nostril does.... absorb a drop of snot? I get blowing a nose, but... Yeah, I have a little time on my hands this afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 284May 5, 2022 6:36 PM

Yes and she's prepped well. We will have to see how she does on cross.

by Anonymousreply 285May 5, 2022 6:36 PM

I don’t believe that she was not all over that mdma. Bitch, please. They both sound high in most of those cringey recordings.

by Anonymousreply 286May 5, 2022 6:37 PM

R284, same. I bet he snorts and drinks every night.

by Anonymousreply 287May 5, 2022 6:37 PM

Parakeet floors?

Does she mean Parquet?

by Anonymousreply 288May 5, 2022 6:39 PM

[quote]R278 I wonder if they are staying in Fairfax, Virginia while this is going on. Do they stay in DC?

God, what if they accidentally ended up in the same hotel, in rooms next to each other??

by Anonymousreply 289May 5, 2022 6:40 PM

[quote] She did it too though. His agent testified that she was dating Elon Musk but acting like she may want to get back with Depp and even told the agent to tell Depp that she loved him.

R268, that is not the same thing at all. You're not getting that game he was playing. Wanting to get back is not the same. Trying to make someone jealous perhaps is not the same game.

by Anonymousreply 290May 5, 2022 6:40 PM

She was deathly afraid of him, yet she decided to shit in his bed? That does not sound like somebody who was in fear of their spouse. You try not to provoke a fucker who will beat your ass.

by Anonymousreply 291May 5, 2022 6:43 PM

Believe it or not, R278, there are plenty of luxury accommodations in Fairfax. Surely as many as DC. Fairfax is not Dumbfuck, Iowa.

This is just outside DC and there is a better chance of a better educated jury than in NYC or LA.

by Anonymousreply 292May 5, 2022 6:43 PM

R291 It was a lighthearted joke! I'm sure the maid was particularly amused by it.

by Anonymousreply 293May 5, 2022 6:45 PM

For all the guys raving about her so-called beauty, is it diminished by her shitting on the bed?

by Anonymousreply 294May 5, 2022 6:48 PM

Shit in he bead, mocking his fathering skills, mocking his old ass and she doesn’t want his tired old dick. None of that sounds like a woman who is scared of getting beat down.

by Anonymousreply 295May 5, 2022 6:48 PM

Au contraire, r294!

by Anonymousreply 296May 5, 2022 6:50 PM

I believe he was calling her fat all the time. He is a jagoff who likes skeletal women. Then again, moat DLers would probably call AH fat.

by Anonymousreply 297May 5, 2022 6:52 PM

If he was hitting her in the face as often as she is alleging, I would think she would have been more fucked up a lot of the time than just a couple little bruises. You have to admit it, she is bot entirely convincing with this stuff. She goes too far.

by Anonymousreply 298May 5, 2022 6:56 PM

The domestic violence went both ways.

This is why she wins.

If he said she abused him, and she sued for defamation, he wins.

They are both victims of domestic abuse.

by Anonymousreply 299May 5, 2022 6:56 PM

Depp has always gone for the ethereal, waif type but I'm sure in H-town calling someone fat is the worst insult you can put out.

by Anonymousreply 300May 5, 2022 6:57 PM

R294 Yes it does. That is just gross and nasty behavior. Plus the other crap that has come out about what a cunt she is behind the public facade. Definitely a turn off. Her physical beauty is still there though.

by Anonymousreply 301May 5, 2022 6:58 PM

R300 Joke's on Depp, he's the fat one now.

by Anonymousreply 302May 5, 2022 6:59 PM

[quote] Shit in he bead, mocking his fathering skills, mocking his old ass and she doesn’t want his tired old dick. None of that sounds like a woman who is scared of getting beat down.

None of that negates that she could be scared of him at all. It can just as easily be her way of striking back at him. Trying to gain the upper hand or get on an even playing field with the tools she had at her disposal.

by Anonymousreply 303May 5, 2022 7:01 PM

It really does not matter AT ALL whether she is afraid of him or not.

There was domestic violence she was not lying.

Not defamation.

She wins.

by Anonymousreply 304May 5, 2022 7:03 PM

The problem is R304 he can claim that too because he was also abused.

by Anonymousreply 305May 5, 2022 7:05 PM

Justice for Amber!

by Anonymousreply 306May 5, 2022 7:05 PM

This is a trial by jury, so yah, it all matters. Judge will tell them what is expected, but they will not make their decision based on that. His lawyers know this. He will probably win this one.

by Anonymousreply 307May 5, 2022 7:05 PM

R305 correct. But, he did not claim it first and have a defamation suit filed against him. She did.

This is why she wins. She was not lying about the DV. It happened.

by Anonymousreply 308May 5, 2022 7:08 PM

R292 - I know that MARY. I grew up in Fairfax County. My brother and his family still live there. I love NoVa. That's why I find it funny having these two fool celebrities there for a defamation trial. I wasn't suggesting that the people who live there are stupid.

Looks like he is trying to fake cry now too in response to this meltdown she's having.

by Anonymousreply 309May 5, 2022 7:08 PM

On what grounds, 307?

There is no denying that domestic violence occurred between them. She was a victim. That is what she said in her op ed.

Sure, so was he, but that is not what this is about. It is whether she defamed him, lying about DV. She didn't.

by Anonymousreply 310May 5, 2022 7:09 PM

R310 You keep saying that it's proven that he beat her but isn't it still his word against hers?

by Anonymousreply 311May 5, 2022 7:12 PM

Depp is very obviously trying to muddy the waters to make her hated so he can win. This judge is allowing at lot of this and she didn't have to.

This is about whether she was talking about him in the Op-Ed piece or a reasonable person could infer she was. Not sure re Virginia's caselaw on this aspect. And whether it was true or not that he was abusive. It does not matter if she was also abusive to him. He can write his own Op-Ed.

But that does not mean the jury will strictly adhere to a judge's instruction on the law or whether the judge will give the correct instructions, for that matter.

We can't see the jury to assess their reactions and all we get is what I think have been very pro-Depp reports on this for the most part.

by Anonymousreply 312May 5, 2022 7:12 PM

R310 on the grounds that they are not lawyers or judges. Juries often do not adhere to the letter of the law. She will be tried in the court of public opinion. A lot of the comments out there about her are not favorable. This is how OJ Simpson got off. There was ample evidence but they didn’t care about that. Same thing will happen here. Wait for it.

by Anonymousreply 313May 5, 2022 7:13 PM

R310, this is a trial by jury so there is no telling how they will decide. I wouldn't jump the gun on this. You must be the same Heard nut who was proclaiming none of this mattered, she WINS yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 314May 5, 2022 7:14 PM

I can't wait for the grifting whore to be ripped to shreds on cross. Did she ever go to a hospital from these repeated beatings? All I've seen is one small bruise on her arm. Where are the face pics?

by Anonymousreply 315May 5, 2022 7:16 PM

R315, I agree she's a grifting, mentally ill whore, but most domestic violence victims don't go to the hospital after beatings. Especially celebrities.

A lot of piss and shit testimony.

by Anonymousreply 316May 5, 2022 7:17 PM

R311, the video of him slamming cabinets, cursing and grabbing the phone alone can be construed as domestic violence. It does not have to be physical. Based on all of the evidence (the missing finger tip, the texts, the audio) there was CLEARLY domestic violence in that house. So, her saying that she lived in the midst of or was a victim of DV.....she is not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 317May 5, 2022 7:17 PM

R317 Is that what the jury will be instructed? I'm 99% sure that it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 318May 5, 2022 7:19 PM

It is almost like some here have no idea what this civil trial is about.

It is NOT about whether she is a psycho (she is) or whether he is a psycho (he is).

Were they in a violent, destructive relationship?

Were they BOTH victims of Domestic Abuse? YES.

She was not defaming him.

This is about whether she did that. She didn't.

by Anonymousreply 319May 5, 2022 7:20 PM

Banging some cupboards, grabbing a phone because she was filming him, having a verbal argument, many people have those. I don't think that's what most people consider to be 'domestic violence'.

by Anonymousreply 320May 5, 2022 7:21 PM

Yes, 318. That is exactly what the Judge will instruct. The Judge will tell them to weigh ONLY whether she defamed him and what that means.

Will they use their starstruck ways instead? Probably. Who knows.

My point when I say "she wins" means she wins this by way of being right. Not by way of the jury.

by Anonymousreply 321May 5, 2022 7:22 PM

R320, and yet it does. Many times, it does and it does meet it.

by Anonymousreply 322May 5, 2022 7:23 PM

R321, you are obviously here for the trial thread since you don't know how to property quote and are obviously very pro-Heard.

by Anonymousreply 323May 5, 2022 7:25 PM

R322 then why is there even a court case? I mean, it's there on video. So if banging some cupboards and having a verbal argument counts as domestic violence why isn't this over already? Most people see domestic violence as direct physical violence.

by Anonymousreply 324May 5, 2022 7:25 PM

They must be so exhausting to be around, both individually and when they were together. This sounds like nonstop shenanigans and drama and destruction of property and drugs and hysteria. And of course all the piss and shit and blood.

by Anonymousreply 325May 5, 2022 7:25 PM

The line below is what Depp is calling defamation.

Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.

Yes, she certainly did represent domestic abuse.

by Anonymousreply 326May 5, 2022 7:26 PM

R322, there is a court case because he filed a defamation suit. This is a civil case.

This is NOT a criminal domestic violence case.

by Anonymousreply 327May 5, 2022 7:27 PM

Should be R324 above.

by Anonymousreply 328May 5, 2022 7:28 PM

I hope she's lying about him penetrating her repeatedly with a bottle. That's terrible. Even for a grifting whore.

by Anonymousreply 329May 5, 2022 7:28 PM

If the bottle thing is accurate, he's toast.

by Anonymousreply 330May 5, 2022 7:29 PM

She is not victim supreme. The jury will look at this. I would definitely consider it. She is lying about what happened. Just look at her on he stand. It is like an after school special. The abuse allegations just get more and more ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 331May 5, 2022 7:29 PM

R331 but that is not what this is about.

Was there domestic violence in that relationship? One time or more?

If the answer is yes, his lawsuit is garbage.

by Anonymousreply 332May 5, 2022 7:31 PM

I don't believe her either. She reeks of fake.

by Anonymousreply 333May 5, 2022 7:32 PM

R332 you are a total Amber Stan. Haha

by Anonymousreply 334May 5, 2022 7:32 PM

[Quote]I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.

What the hell is she talking about? Most of the public rallies around DV victims. SHE was just not believable.

[Quote]penetrating her repeatedly with a bottle.

Now she's stealing from Fatty Arbuckle!

by Anonymousreply 335May 5, 2022 7:32 PM

Nope, R334, just a logic stan.

by Anonymousreply 336May 5, 2022 7:32 PM

Christ, the unhinged Depp stans have descended.

by Anonymousreply 337May 5, 2022 7:34 PM

Will no one think of the bottle?? The abuse that thing sustained. What if it was a gay bottle too!

by Anonymousreply 338May 5, 2022 7:35 PM

Anyone that thinks either one of these unhinged, addled freaks is worth looking up to is an idiot, R337. They are both white trash, violent, drug addled messes. But, his lawsuit is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 339May 5, 2022 7:36 PM

336 if you had any logic you would understand that he has not admitted to any dv. The recordings really don’t even reveal that he has abused her physically. This is a case of he said she said. She accused him of dv in her oped and he denies it. If she is up on the stand pouring it on about how crazy his beatdowns were, and the jury does not believe any of it then he will win.

by Anonymousreply 340May 5, 2022 7:37 PM

R340, he actually did...what did he say happened to his finger? He said she did it, remember? By his blaming her------------he is admitting that there was domestic violence in that relationship. They are both saying there was. Logically, we can then deduct that there is no defamation in regard to her article.

by Anonymousreply 341May 5, 2022 7:40 PM

He pretty ruined his own reputation by admitting to the destructive nature of their relationship, R340. He is helping her out lol.

by Anonymousreply 342May 5, 2022 7:41 PM

Where are her pictures, I ask again. She filmed and recorded so much- but didn't think to take any of her swollen face, black eyes, neck mark, split lip?

by Anonymousreply 343May 5, 2022 7:42 PM

R341 That logic doesn't make any sense. He said that she committed domestic violence towards him but has not admitted that he committed domestic violence towards her.

by Anonymousreply 344May 5, 2022 7:44 PM

Crying with NO tears!

by Anonymousreply 345May 5, 2022 7:44 PM

R343, those are NOT needed (there are though, of bruises).

It is DEPPS team that has to prove that she defamed his character. It is not up to AMBERS TEAM to prove a thing.

She did not defame his character. There was violence in that relationship as admitted by both sides.

by Anonymousreply 346May 5, 2022 7:45 PM

[quote]That logic doesn't make any sense. He said that she committed domestic violence towards him but has not admitted that he committed domestic violence towards her.

That “logical” poster is a crazed Amber Stan.

by Anonymousreply 347May 5, 2022 7:46 PM

R346 is right.

It seems more that he is doing this to rally his crazy fans. And it seems to be working. His stans outnumber hers. And they will rally even harder if she prevails. It's actually kind of a brilliant move for a pathological narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 348May 5, 2022 7:48 PM

Maybe pictures are not needed, but we know her MO was to film and record.

by Anonymousreply 349May 5, 2022 7:48 PM

R347, yep. Probably the same one who told me yesterday that I did not get out enough and that's why I could not see her perfect beauty. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 350May 5, 2022 7:50 PM

I think some ppl here think this is a criminal case to prove that Depp was violent against her. Or, that she committed violence against him. I don't know what people are thinking this case is.

This is a CIVIL trial whereas the plaintiff (Depp) is accusing AH of ruining his reputation by LYING that there was domestic violence in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 351May 5, 2022 7:51 PM

R350 some bi male weirdo or a lesbian who wants to tongue fuck that fishy gash.

by Anonymousreply 352May 5, 2022 7:52 PM

[quote]This is a CIVIL trial whereas the plaintiff (Depp) is accusing AH of ruining his reputation by LYING that there was domestic violence in that relationship.

I think most people here get that. The point is who was the aggressor? I think most believe it was her and that she is straight up lying about the worst stuff. That is why she will probably lose. The jury will not want to reward her for being a liar who is making herself out to be a huge victim. Regardless of what the law tells them they should be doing.

by Anonymousreply 353May 5, 2022 7:56 PM

R346 You’re not correct, really.

The issue is not whether there was domestic violence in the relationship but whether she was a victim of it.

It could be the case that all the violence was perpetrated by her. In which case she would have defamed him by alluding to the fact that she was a victim of his abusive behaviour.

That said, I think it’s pretty obvious that there was abuse coming from both sides…so she hasn’t defamed him. She’s been dishonest in painting him as the sole abuser while hiding her own behaviour, but that’s not what the lawsuit is about.

She is a very bad actress and not remotely credible, imo….but he’s going to lose this case. And it serves him right- he’s as gross as her.

by Anonymousreply 354May 5, 2022 7:58 PM

R353, it does NOT matter who the agressor is or was. That is not what this is about. This is about whether she lied and said that there was DV in that relationship, and by doing so, CAUSED HIS REPUTATION HARM.

"Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out." That line is what this is all about. He says she is a liar. And defamed him.

He admits that there was violence.

She was not lying. That is what the AH team will say in closing. Will the jury care? Probably not. Not if they are Depp stans like in here lol.

by Anonymousreply 355May 5, 2022 8:01 PM

[quote]r303 Trying to gain the upper hand or get on an even playing field with the tools she had at her disposal.

Or the stools…

by Anonymousreply 356May 5, 2022 8:02 PM

R354, you are way off. The issue IS NOT whether she was a victim. The issue is whether she lied by saying : Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.

And, by lying, caused him harm. There clearly WAS domestic abuse. On both sides. But..there was. She was NOT lying. Jesus Christ wtf. Brain dead idiots here.

by Anonymousreply 357May 5, 2022 8:03 PM

He will probably lose, the jury I'm sure didn't like her sexual abuse accusation. I don't know if she's telling the truth or lying but I'm leaning toward believing her.

by Anonymousreply 358May 5, 2022 8:03 PM

R355 nobody can reason with you because you are obviously a crazy Amber Heard Stan, so your comprehension is off. The point you are failing to see is that the jury opinion is the only thing that matters. The law does not play much of a role here. The jury’s emotion and opinions of JD and AH are what really makes it or breaks it. She is playing to them because she understands this. You obviously do not.

by Anonymousreply 359May 5, 2022 8:04 PM

Nope, 359. A logic stan. I think she is crazier than a shit house mouse and is probably evil. But that is not what this is about.

by Anonymousreply 360May 5, 2022 8:05 PM

And, R359..OF COURSE the law matters. Jesus. If they weigh anything other than what the Judge instructs, there will be an appeal.

by Anonymousreply 361May 5, 2022 8:06 PM

R355, no one here is a Depp stan. In fact we've all called him trash but you are clearly an Amberstan.

by Anonymousreply 362May 5, 2022 8:07 PM

Nope R362. Just know law and logic.

He lost the same suit in London..because...well......there WAS violence in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 363May 5, 2022 8:09 PM

He wanted this trial to clear his name. Damn, he's dumb.

by Anonymousreply 364May 5, 2022 8:10 PM

R357 How can you be so fucking dumb?

The clear and undeniable message in AH’s op-ed is that she was a VICTIM of abuse - and that it was at the hands of JD. No one would have read that and come away wondering whether SHE was the abuser, or even one of them.

I think she was abused by JD & I think he was abused by AH. That’s why he’s going to lose this case. But that she is a liar as well as a very bad actress is pretty clear.

by Anonymousreply 365May 5, 2022 8:11 PM

[quote]no one here is a Depp stan. In fact we've all called him trash but you are clearly an Amberstan.

There are probably a few. There would be more if he hadn’t aged like a glass of curdled milk. Just look at how many creeps obsess over Chris Watts.

by Anonymousreply 366May 5, 2022 8:11 PM

R365, ad hominem bc you are frustrated and wrong.

This lawsuit, for the billionth time is about DEPP suing, saying she LIED about DV. And ruined his reputation.

She didnt.

by Anonymousreply 367May 5, 2022 8:13 PM

How am I frustrated and wrong, little one? I'm not the one you've arguing with by the way.

by Anonymousreply 368May 5, 2022 8:14 PM

R365, you last line basically agrees with Ambers team. She was NOT lying. Therefore, she did not DEFAME him. There WAS domestic violence.

by Anonymousreply 369May 5, 2022 8:14 PM

You know neither, R362.

In London, he sued The Sun for calling him a wife beater. All The Sun had to do is prove that he hit AH ONCE…and they did. That’s why he lost.

Same here. All that’s needed is for AH to demonstrate that she received even a single instance of abusive behaviour from him to justify her op-ed piece and he’ll lose the case again.

by Anonymousreply 370May 5, 2022 8:14 PM

Our little Amberstan clearly does not know DL or how to use it. She probably found her way here via a Google search.

by Anonymousreply 371May 5, 2022 8:16 PM

Seeing this pictures of their home and the damage just reminded me of the time he made the news for destroying a hotel suite. He was with Kate Moss at the time.

by Anonymousreply 372May 5, 2022 8:19 PM

R369 You still don’t get it, moron.

The issue is not whether there was domestic violence….it’s whether AMBER HEARD WAS THE VICTIM OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SPECIFICALLY PERPETRATED BY JOHNNY DEPP.

And yes, I think it’s been shown that she probably was. But she is a dishonest cunt because she deliberately left out of her op-ed that she was a violent abuser herself. But since the case isn’t about that, it’s not material.

God, you’re stupid.

by Anonymousreply 373May 5, 2022 8:19 PM

How can anyone cry that much on the stand? This cunt is a regular Sarah Bernhardt.

by Anonymousreply 374May 5, 2022 8:21 PM

I hope Depp loses. I feel so sorry for his kids. I had an alcoholic dad and it scars you for life. Lily Depp is obviously anorexic and his son Jack seems off. What a piss poor deranged sorry excuse POS they have for a father.

by Anonymousreply 375May 5, 2022 8:22 PM

The jury decides. Bottom line. They can look at it technically and say that because there was mutual abuse she was not lying. Or they can look at her as being deceptive by omitting facts by not owning her part in the fights and painting herself as the victim. It can go wither way, and technically neither is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 376May 5, 2022 8:23 PM

[quote] This lawsuit, for the billionth time is about DEPP suing, saying she LIED about DV. And ruined his reputation.

FFS…no.

He is not saying she lied that there was domestic violence within their relationship…he is saying that she lied by claiming she was the victim and he the perpetrator.

He is agreeing that theirs was a relationship with abuse in it….BUT SHE WAS THE ABUSER, NOT HIM.

I think everyone shoild stop bothering with you. You’re the living embodiment of Dunning-Kruger.

by Anonymousreply 377May 5, 2022 8:24 PM

R373, you are an obtuse dolt. Shut the fuck up and stop replying to me, you are clearly a fucking idiot that has NO fucking clue. Go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 378May 5, 2022 8:24 PM

R373, tell your fifth grade teacher that you spent your sick day all day today arguing law, which you KNOW NOTHING about, you dumb fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 379May 5, 2022 8:25 PM

Oooh, someone's getting triggered and angry now.

by Anonymousreply 380May 5, 2022 8:26 PM

R377 go fuck yourself. You are fucking obtuse.

You think this is a fucking criminal case that is bent on proving AH is violent. Or whatever the fuck that goo in your shitcase thinks.

Don't fucking argue about shit you know nothing about.

Yeah, R380, I am triggered by these fuckers that think they can call me names, and make INVALID points and insist they are right. POS fucking bullies. Dolts that are fucking assholes. So ya. I am sure they are old fat fucks

by Anonymousreply 381May 5, 2022 8:27 PM

You sound like you know your way around a courtroom or a law library, R370, so, if you take questions here, I’m curious if his legal team appears to you to just be taking him for a ride. If the decisive issue is so simple, then they seem to me to be giving full rein to his ego to chase a chimera while knowing perfectly well that he has never and will never assume responsibility for knowing where his millions went. Why not advise him to quit, settle out of court, whatever, if you absolutely cannot win? Are they just draining his bank account?

by Anonymousreply 382May 5, 2022 8:28 PM

No offense R381 but I don't think you know anything about the law either and if you get angry on DL then this isn't the place for you.

by Anonymousreply 383May 5, 2022 8:31 PM

R383, I honestly don't give a flying fuck what you think. But, thanks for playing.

by Anonymousreply 384May 5, 2022 8:32 PM

...No offense, R383.

by Anonymousreply 385May 5, 2022 8:32 PM

Oh please. Now he is a cheater but not Amber. She was a pillar of fidelity. Get the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 386May 5, 2022 8:33 PM

As I said you don't belong here if you get triggered this easily and it is a bit immature.

by Anonymousreply 387May 5, 2022 8:34 PM

R387, As I said, I honestly don't give a flying fuck what you think.

by Anonymousreply 388May 5, 2022 8:35 PM

Girls, girls.

by Anonymousreply 389May 5, 2022 8:35 PM

The problem, R381, is that you truly have no idea what you’re talking about. I know you think you do, which is why you’re getting so angry - but you don’t.

This is a defamation case. AH’s op-ed very, very clearly painted a picture of her as a blameless victim of domestic violence at the hands of her ex-husband. That is why he is suing her. It is his position that, yes, it was a violent relationship but not because of anything he did, as her piece implied. If his team could prove that, he’d win the case…but I don’t think they can or have.

by Anonymousreply 390May 5, 2022 8:37 PM

R382, I'm not R370, but I can say from experience that if a client doesn't want to settle, you can advise them all you want, but ultimately you're going to trial.

Isn't he close to bankruptcy? How is he paying for this?

We will have to see how she does on cross, but her lawyer has prepped her well for direct. WE all know she's a grifting crazy whore, but I'm not sure how much better she could be doing for the jury right now. I am interested to see if she loses her shit and gets nasty when his lawyers cross her. That's the real test.

by Anonymousreply 391May 5, 2022 8:38 PM

Suit yourself R388. Stay and simmer and seethe in a place you don't understand and are out of your depth in.

by Anonymousreply 392May 5, 2022 8:39 PM

No, R390 you are wrong. This case is whether she ruined Depps reputation by saying she was in a domestically violent relationship. So, Depps team has to prove she was lying and that there was NO abuse going on .

And, there was.

by Anonymousreply 393May 5, 2022 8:39 PM

R392, your grammar is atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 394May 5, 2022 8:39 PM

I feel sorry for her after listening to her account

by Anonymousreply 395May 5, 2022 8:40 PM

I'm not really trying to be grammatically correct, dear. I tend to type fast and since DL has not edit button this is what you get. If you were trying to make me feel bad or insult me, it did not work.

by Anonymousreply 396May 5, 2022 8:41 PM

I hope he loses just so his crazy fans commit mass suicide.

by Anonymousreply 397May 5, 2022 8:41 PM

R396, no need to tell me, dear. Clearly, you don't care about being grammatically correct one bit. Or, being right about anything. Or, witty. Or smart. You kind of seem like an obtuse dolt bent on arguing with me. Which is fine, because you have come unprepared. Just as your neck regrets having to support that shitcase that you throw a hat on, I regret that you exist.

by Anonymousreply 398May 5, 2022 8:44 PM

I don't like her, but I believe most of what she's saying.

by Anonymousreply 399May 5, 2022 8:49 PM

"Isn't he close to bankruptcy? How is he paying for this?"

R391, I think I read he still has $150 million.

by Anonymousreply 400May 5, 2022 8:49 PM

[quote]R396, no need to tell me, dear. Clearly, you don't care about being grammatically correct one bit. Or, being right about anything. Or, witty. Or smart. You kind of seem like an obtuse dolt bent on arguing with me. Which is fine, because you have come unprepared. Just as your neck regrets having to support that shitcase that you throw a hat on, I regret that you exist.

Are you stupid? I'm not the one you have been arguing with. That is someone else entirely. Like I said, you are lost here.

by Anonymousreply 401May 5, 2022 8:50 PM

He sounds like a monster.

by Anonymousreply 402May 5, 2022 8:51 PM

You ARE R396 R401, you psychotic clown.

by Anonymousreply 403May 5, 2022 8:52 PM

If the comments on the livestream are any indicator of how this trial is going to go, looks like JD will win. Public opinion he is crushing it.

by Anonymousreply 404May 5, 2022 8:52 PM

[quote]R377 go fuck yourself. You are fucking obtuse.

You think this is a fucking criminal case that is bent on proving AH is violent. Or whatever the fuck that goo in your shitcase thinks.

Don't fucking argue about shit you know nothing about.

Yeah, R380, I am triggered by these fuckers that think they can call me names, and make INVALID points and insist they are right. POS fucking bullies. Dolts that are fucking assholes. So ya. I am sure they are old fat fucks *****************************************************************************************

Trolls should not be lecturing others on their grammar.

by Anonymousreply 405May 5, 2022 8:53 PM

R405 it was not a lecture you ghastly moron. Go back to your cheetos and coke and stay off of here. Nobody wants to see read your inane shit.

by Anonymousreply 406May 5, 2022 8:55 PM

Guys, look at the photo at OP.

I spy BERINGEDNESS. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 407May 5, 2022 8:55 PM

Unhinged Amberstan troll blocked for good.

by Anonymousreply 408May 5, 2022 8:58 PM

Oh my stars, they’re BOTH displaying beringedness!

by Anonymousreply 409May 5, 2022 8:59 PM

I guess I will know that to be true R408 if you don't reply to my accusation that you are a psychotic clown that needs to stop forgetting her meds.

by Anonymousreply 410May 5, 2022 8:59 PM

She is a psychopath. The beat downs she is describing and that is the only damage? Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 411May 5, 2022 9:00 PM

Yes, the photos are very underwhelming....

by Anonymousreply 412May 5, 2022 9:01 PM

Do I believe her or she’s just a good actress ?

by Anonymousreply 413May 5, 2022 9:02 PM

Well, she's not a good actress...

by Anonymousreply 414May 5, 2022 9:02 PM

I think they're both cunts.

by Anonymousreply 415May 5, 2022 9:03 PM

R412 that is a good point. You would think she would have lots of selfies of this supposed abuse. I'm only following this here. I haven't watched any of it or seen any of the photos though.

by Anonymousreply 416May 5, 2022 9:03 PM

Why is she acting?

by Anonymousreply 417May 5, 2022 9:04 PM

They should both be sentenced to remarrying and spending the rest of their lives yoked to each other.

by Anonymousreply 418May 5, 2022 9:04 PM

I believe her. You can’t trust a drug addict.

by Anonymousreply 419May 5, 2022 9:07 PM

I had more bruises from riding my partner reverse cowgirl than she has from a smackdown. Seems suspect.

by Anonymousreply 420May 5, 2022 9:07 PM

True R419 but she's an addict too.

by Anonymousreply 421May 5, 2022 9:08 PM

R420 lmao

by Anonymousreply 422May 5, 2022 9:10 PM

Is there any way Johnny can go back in time and be handsome and sexy again? That’s all I want.

by Anonymousreply 423May 5, 2022 9:11 PM

She was 22 when they met and at 36 she’s still at war with him. What a waste.

by Anonymousreply 424May 5, 2022 9:16 PM

Well, he's a huge cash cow, R424. It's her other career.

by Anonymousreply 425May 5, 2022 9:17 PM

I'll blame it on her age then that she didn't have him arrested. She probably regrets not doing that now.

by Anonymousreply 426May 5, 2022 9:17 PM

So did she or did she not donate all her divorce settlement ?

by Anonymousreply 427May 5, 2022 9:19 PM

Not even close, R427. She has given barely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 428May 5, 2022 9:21 PM

She is on a payment plan, R427

by Anonymousreply 429May 5, 2022 9:22 PM

LMFAO!

by Anonymousreply 430May 5, 2022 9:23 PM

Maybe if she wins this case she'll take any money she gets and will PROMPTLY donate it to that children's hospital!

by Anonymousreply 431May 5, 2022 9:24 PM

Can any lawyers here offer insight into what happens next if she wins? She's countersuing for $100 million, would that mean we do this all over again?

by Anonymousreply 432May 5, 2022 9:27 PM

R431, this is not her case. She wins nothing monetarily , only loses monetarily.

by Anonymousreply 433May 5, 2022 9:27 PM

R432, she does not win in this case. It is not her case. If the jury finds in her favor, she will not have any monetary judgement. If she loses, she loses money. The opposite in her own suit that is pending.

by Anonymousreply 434May 5, 2022 9:29 PM

He doesn't have 100 mil.

by Anonymousreply 435May 5, 2022 9:30 PM

Is she single ?

by Anonymousreply 436May 5, 2022 9:31 PM

R433/R434, I heard she's countersuing for $100 million, so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 437May 5, 2022 9:32 PM

Amber manages to record Johnny passed out in melted ice cream, Johnny banging kitchen cabinet doors, and every other damn thing except one of the many, many times he supposedly assaulted her.

Wow. Astoundingly bad luck, huh?

by Anonymousreply 438May 5, 2022 9:32 PM

I imagine after this she'll find it hard to find a relationship. No one wants someone who gets vindictive and shits in the bed.

by Anonymousreply 439May 5, 2022 9:34 PM

Isn't that amazing, R438???

by Anonymousreply 440May 5, 2022 9:34 PM

Is the sister testifying? That would be all she wrote if she can corroborate any of this.

by Anonymousreply 441May 5, 2022 9:34 PM

I guess her lawyers told her on the break to cut way, way back on the waterworks because Sarah Bernhardt really scaled back.

by Anonymousreply 442May 5, 2022 9:37 PM

[quote]r404 If the comments on the livestream are any indicator of how this trial is going to go, looks like JD will win. Public opinion he is crushing it.

That’s just because they’re average, star struck American movie goers (most of us, actually.) it’s a popularity contest. They grew up watching “Pirates of the Caribbean “ in their jammies, so they’re #TeamJohnny

It’s really kind of pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 443May 5, 2022 9:50 PM

She cries weirdly.

by Anonymousreply 444May 5, 2022 9:52 PM

[quote] Did she ever go to a hospital from these repeated beatings?

Who the fuck goes to the hospital because you get slapped or punched or even beaten? Or your husband sexually abuses you? Putting aside the shame of being on the receiving end of such violent behavior by your husband who is supposed to love and respect you, unless you have a broken arm or open wounds, you don't go to the hospital. Actually if she had been running to the hospital all the time I'm be suspicious.

And whoever keeps referring to that video where he is "just banging some cabinets" has no idea what they are talking about. I have been dealing with DV cases for over 30 years and that video would be considered terrorizing and threatening absolutely.

The excuses for his behavior is so typical of enabling toxic and violent abuse. The power dynamic in that relationship was weighted toward him. From the start.

And even if Johnny wins the jury could award him one dollar.

by Anonymousreply 445May 5, 2022 9:59 PM

And repeatedly, R444.

by Anonymousreply 446May 5, 2022 10:02 PM

These jealous frau's are going to pick on Amber no matter how abusive Johnny was. He's a mess, but Amber is something they'll never be, young and beautiful with wealthy men throwing themselves at her feet. So she must pay!!!

They seem to think that Johnny is the same teenage heartthrob that he was when he was in 21 Jump Street. But all he is now, is a broken down, smelly, dirty, arrogant junkie who is prone to irrational and violent behavior and a phony British accent.

by Anonymousreply 447May 5, 2022 10:04 PM

Why she gotta shit in his bed, though?

by Anonymousreply 448May 5, 2022 10:06 PM

"Amber is something they'll never be, young and beautiful"--young, R447? She's 36! She's solidly middle aged.

by Anonymousreply 449May 5, 2022 10:08 PM

She holds the torch for all abused women

by Anonymousreply 450May 5, 2022 10:15 PM

Why did Depp sell his yacht to Rowling ? Is he cash strapped ?

by Anonymousreply 451May 5, 2022 10:17 PM

He’s a monster,

“ Heard said Depp shoved the bottle inside her over and over again, and testified she was bleeding from her vagina in the aftermath of the alleged incident in Australia in 2015.”

by Anonymousreply 452May 5, 2022 10:50 PM

Did she got to a hospital R452? If not it's her word against his. Dumb bitch should have recorded all this shit.

by Anonymousreply 453May 5, 2022 10:53 PM

She was raped by a bottle and yet she stayed with him?

by Anonymousreply 454May 5, 2022 10:54 PM

I should say raped WITH a bottle...

by Anonymousreply 455May 5, 2022 10:55 PM

Calling her a "dumb bitch" robs you of any credibility, r453.

by Anonymousreply 456May 5, 2022 10:55 PM

It's her fault! It's her fault! It's her fault!

by Anonymousreply 457May 5, 2022 10:57 PM

The attorneys are the only real winners here. I'm waiting for the cross coming up because these bitches are going to get their own brand of savagery going.

The number of fans there, you'd think that they were awaiting entry to comic con.

by Anonymousreply 458May 5, 2022 10:58 PM

I would say being raped by your husband with a bottle causing bleeding from your vagina was definitely something she should have gone to the hospital and the police about.

by Anonymousreply 459May 5, 2022 10:59 PM

Calm down, Mary R457! LMFAO!

by Anonymousreply 460May 5, 2022 10:59 PM

Johnny has a new business manager who got him to sell the penthouses, yacht and several paintings to right himself financially.

by Anonymousreply 461May 5, 2022 11:00 PM

Also, her performance is WAY too 'Amy Elliott'. It's a shame Rosamund Pike couldn't have played Amber in the courtroom.

by Anonymousreply 462May 5, 2022 11:15 PM

The middle

by Anonymousreply 463May 5, 2022 11:27 PM

[quote] I would say being raped by your husband with a bottle causing bleeding from your vagina was definitely something she should have gone to the hospital and the police about.

No, someone who obviously doesn't have a vagina.

Vaginal tears can heal themselves generally. The vagina often gets tears but has a large blood supply to self-heal. It wasn't a broken bottle. This is why it is easier to give a woman HIV because the internal walls are easily torn.

Do you go to the hospital every time your ass bleeds?

Also, no, most women don't go to the police. Do you know how humiliating that would be?

by Anonymousreply 464May 5, 2022 11:34 PM

It was nauseating hearing about the bottle rape.

by Anonymousreply 465May 5, 2022 11:40 PM

Over the years, I've worked with several women in physically abusive relationships. I think in many cases, women don't always reveal the worst of the abuse because it's too humiliating.

I believe Heard.

by Anonymousreply 466May 5, 2022 11:45 PM

She's a lying cunt.

by Anonymousreply 467May 5, 2022 11:46 PM

It was still rape, R464, and something to be reported to the police, someone who also doesn't have a vagina.

by Anonymousreply 468May 5, 2022 11:49 PM

Any DC hotel whores have any dish on where these two are staying?

by Anonymousreply 469May 6, 2022 12:14 AM

Her acting on the stand is sooooooo terrible.

Jaden Smith and Pauly Shore give more believable performances.

by Anonymousreply 470May 6, 2022 12:18 AM

I believe they're both telling embellished versions of the truth. She was moody and histrionic, insulted him, picked fights, etc. He was a drunk man child who blacked out, threw tantrums and got physical.

I think he should lose. But a lot of people don't seem to believe her. She needs someone to back one of these claims up.

by Anonymousreply 471May 6, 2022 12:19 AM

Depp is bad news.

by Anonymousreply 472May 6, 2022 12:30 AM

[quote]But a lot of people don't seem to believe her. She needs someone to back one of these claims up.

For the umpteenth time, r471:

Before suing Heard, Depp sued The Sun in the U.K. There was a full, lengthy trial under similar law (except more favorable to Depp) and similar procedure in the U.K. High Court. The High Court produced a 129-page detailed analyses of the contentions of each side and the evidence presented.

The U.K. High Court found it "substantially true" that Depp was a "wife beater." It found Depp physically assaulted Heard on 12 different occasions, caused her serious physical injuries, and made her fear for her life.

Depp was unsuccessful on appeal.

by Anonymousreply 473May 6, 2022 12:31 AM

She feared for her life, but met him after to discuss getting back together?

by Anonymousreply 474May 6, 2022 12:33 AM

Lie detector test is your answer

by Anonymousreply 475May 6, 2022 12:34 AM

No matter how many times you trolls call Amber a cunt, Johnny still has no interest in fucking you.

I promise.

by Anonymousreply 476May 6, 2022 12:42 AM

R454 are internal walls “Sugar Walls”?

by Anonymousreply 477May 6, 2022 12:46 AM

[quote] she's countersuing for $100 million, so there's that.

It would be HILARIOUS if she were granted that, and cleaned him out (!)

Then dirty, strung out Johnny could go live with Kate Jackson in her hoarder-packed van down by the river.

by Anonymousreply 478May 6, 2022 1:41 AM

[quote] r457 It's her fault! It's her fault! It's her fault!

Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 479May 6, 2022 1:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480May 6, 2022 1:54 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481May 6, 2022 1:56 AM

dL lawyers, What happens after Johnny loses this case?

by Anonymousreply 482May 6, 2022 2:35 AM

Why would anybody take sides? They are both clearly lowlife cunts. I hope they keep going back and forth until they drop dead.

by Anonymousreply 483May 6, 2022 3:46 AM

[quote]The U.K. High Court found it "substantially true" that Depp was a "wife beater." It found Depp physically assaulted Heard on 12 different occasions, caused her serious physical injuries, and made her fear for her life.

Well, he's winning now.

He may not actually win in the end, but this trial has definitely painted her to be an unstable and not credible monster in the relationship. He may not win due to needing to meet the legal hurdle for "defamation" but he's definitely winning in the court of public opinion which is the whole reason he's suing.

Depp may be a gross, sloppy drunk, but I do not believe he is a "wife beater" or that she ever feared for her life. She's much too calculating and manipulative for her to have ever not have been in control.

by Anonymousreply 484May 6, 2022 4:43 AM

Does Amber Heard have anywhere near $50,000,000?

by Anonymousreply 485May 6, 2022 6:11 AM

The taxpayers of Virginia must be thrilled to be paying for this circus.

by Anonymousreply 486May 6, 2022 6:13 AM

This reminds me of the Betty Broderick case.

by Anonymousreply 487May 6, 2022 9:35 AM

I'm stealing this comment from a story on the Washington Post, because it sums up how I've been feeling about this trial. (I was a kid during the OJ trial, but have read a lot about it as an adult):

It occurred to me that the Amber Heard/ Johnny Depp trial is a lot like the O. J. Simpson trial where his supporters called Nicole Brown a home wrecker and said she was using OJ for fame and fortune (Simpson left his first wife for her).

Nicole reported to police OJ had beaten and threatened to kill her. (911 audio recording played at trial of him breaking down her door). One juror later said she didn’t get what all the trial testimony about OJ committing domestic violence had to do with Nicole’s murder. Not relevant. OJ supporters sold “free o. j. simpson”. T‑shirts. Now it’s “Justice for Johnny.”

Simpson's main preoccupation was to claim that any stories about marital difficulties between Nicole and him were exaggerated or made up by the press. He even claimed the press "totally made up" the information implicating him in the murder of his wife. Depp claims Heard made up abuse claims and he never struck a woman. (just likes calling them whores, c*#nts, easy, etc.)

Sad in 2022 so much of society still willing to support a famous male celebrity no matter what he does to a female by dismissing the woman victim as a liar.

by Anonymousreply 488May 6, 2022 10:11 AM

[quote]It was nauseating hearing about the bottle rape.

Agreed, but for me, as a former guitar player, the part where he got blood all over his guitar because he tried to play it with that severed finger was worse, because I know how painful those guitar strings are before you get calluses. I cannot imagine how high he would have had to have been to not feel it when his severed finger hit those strings. Even if he was trying to avoid using the finger, it would have grazed a string at least, and the pain would have been excruciating. Strings on electric guitars are metal. They're garrotes.

I just can't get past all the "Amber stole her stories from Talented Mr. Ripley! She wore a bobby pin in her hair like the psychiatrist did! That's how you know she's psychotic!" trolls who apparently don't think the guitar thing is any big deal.

by Anonymousreply 489May 6, 2022 10:56 AM

R488 completely agree. She might be unlikeable, a golddigger, bitchy etc but it doesn't mean she wasn't abused.

It's possible Johnny has a likeable kind side but is also an abuser. OJ had a funny, likeable side too.

by Anonymousreply 490May 6, 2022 11:30 AM

r490 when I was in my 20s, I knew a couple of guys who were known abusers. And I was completely shocked that they weren't shunned by their social circles. I couldn't believe that people would stay friends with someone whom they KNEW was physically abusive. One of the guys spoke openly about hitting his wife. It was almost as if people thought, "Well, at least he's honest about it. He must not be so bad." He was a master manipulator who threw a little self-deprecation into the mix. It worked. It won people over.

It kind of scandalized me, to be honest. Made me a bit more cynical. How could anyone be friends with someone like that?

It also made me understand the plight of women in these situations. Not only are they blaming themselves, but people are taking their husband's side, believing the terrible things he's telling people about her, etc.

We can talk all we want about "things being different before the women's movement" ... pat ourselves on the back for being enlightened now ... but at the end of the day, the attitudes that allow domestic violence to thrive are still very much around.

by Anonymousreply 491May 6, 2022 11:44 AM

They both needed image consultants for this trial — the hair alone ….

by Anonymousreply 492May 6, 2022 11:48 AM

R488/R489, you're seriously comparing Depp to OJ Simpson?

by Anonymousreply 493May 6, 2022 12:31 PM

[quote]Sad in 2022 so much of society still willing to support a famous male celebrity no matter what he does to a female by dismissing the woman victim as a liar.

To equate OJ and Depp is laughably absurd.

There are huge differences between the two situations, most notably that Nicole wasn't lying and Heard is or at least exaggerating both her fear and injuries and that she appears to have given back as well as she got in most situations.

by Anonymousreply 494May 6, 2022 12:59 PM

[QUOTE]exaggerating her fear

Oh fuck off

by Anonymousreply 495May 6, 2022 1:00 PM

[quote]Oh fuck off

Yeah, she was in such fear of Depp that she was banging other dudes right and left and bragging about it to him.

You don't, you know, bang other dudes and spend all of his money on useless crap or do other stuff to intentionally piss him off when you're terrified of him.

by Anonymousreply 496May 6, 2022 1:03 PM

Bottle rape is what killed Fatty Arbuckle's career.

by Anonymousreply 497May 6, 2022 1:11 PM

We know Nicole wasn't lying because she's dead.

by Anonymousreply 498May 6, 2022 1:16 PM

Well that's a depressingly high standard, r498.

by Anonymousreply 499May 6, 2022 1:18 PM

As for the UK case, it was a single court that ruled:

[quote]Mr Justice Nicol said that "a recurring theme in Mr Depp's evidence was that Ms Heard had constructed a hoax and that she had done this as an 'insurance policy'," and that Ms Heard was a "gold-digger"...But he added: "I do not accept this characterisation of Ms Heard."

Again, the point wasn't to win, but to clear his name - which that trial began the process of doing. Most of the big stuff came out during that trial, so it's shock effect is diminished in this trial. Now, it comes down to credibility and her claims are looking less and less credible.

[quote]Well that's a depressingly high standard, [R498].

Agreed. People like Heard make it so much more difficult for actual victims to be believed. The incel bros will use this case to argue that all women are lying whores out to screw men out of their money. Heard will be responsible for fewer women actually getting the help and protection they need.

by Anonymousreply 500May 6, 2022 1:29 PM

SHE IS A FUCKING "ACTUAL VICTIM"

by Anonymousreply 501May 6, 2022 1:32 PM

If only there was actual proof of that.

by Anonymousreply 502May 6, 2022 1:39 PM

Hear, hear!

He is worse than Genghis Khan and Hitler!!

by Anonymousreply 503May 6, 2022 1:51 PM

[quote] As for the UK case, it was a single court that ruled:

You mean it was a bench trial aka just the judge and no jury. That probably took consent from both sides. At least that would in the US.

Depp knew his fan base wasn't as strong or crazy as it was in the US so he opted to avoid a jury trial. That's what it seems like.

I guess we can assume that judge didn't give a damn who Johnny Depp was.

Often a bench trial can get to the truth of the matter - or at least the truth under the case standard of proof. In civil it is "more likely than not" rather than the criminal standard of "proof beyond a reasonable doubt." So if one must quantify it - 51% vs 99% ( or somewhere in the high 90s)

by Anonymousreply 504May 6, 2022 4:36 PM

From Reddit: A surprise finding at the Depp/Heard trial was that Amber Heard had had a child with Charlie Sheen. Amber gave up rights to him, because the child should be Sheen, not Heard.

by Anonymousreply 505May 6, 2022 4:37 PM

Hmmm. JD and his legal team must have put a lot of time and money into paid troll farms and PR. I do not recall such a massive SM support for him in the previous trials. Maybe I am wrong, but this overwhelming support for JD feels very one sided and artificial, and manipulative in my opinion. I dislike her and it is personal, I admit that. Her obvious histrionic behavior disorder is something I have had experience with, and these are just fucking awful people. Manipulative, deceitful, vengeful, petty, jealous of anyone else getting the slightest praise or attention, and pathological liars. For any of you familiar with Diane Downs you will know just how self centered and narcissistic they are. She shot her 3 young children on a dark back road, killing one and permanently paralyzing her 3 year old little boy. Her other lived and testified against her. All because the married man she was seeing did not want children. JD is a nasty, spoiled drunk. He lost his looks and youth and is probably very bitter about that. I have not liked JD since River Phoenix died on the dirty sidewalk of his club. There is something dark and nasty about him. His partner in that club, the Viper Room, has never been found and has been missing for years. JD decided to flee and relocate to Paris during the missing persons case. That makes him look very guilty of something, even if he only has knowledge of what happened and who is involved. JD has already won in the PR department. She is hated now, and in the eyes of the public, JD has been redeemed. Repulsive people, the both of them, but JD has gotten what he wanted already. He ruined her in the public opinion department.

by Anonymousreply 506May 6, 2022 4:41 PM

R505, and how many children did JD father that we don't know about?

by Anonymousreply 507May 6, 2022 4:51 PM

r507, read r505 again ....

by Anonymousreply 508May 6, 2022 4:52 PM

508 just ignore that poster. Same frau who has been defending Heard on every thread. You can always spot the frau because they have no sense of humour.

by Anonymousreply 509May 6, 2022 5:04 PM

Yeah raping someone with a bottle is so LOL 😆.

by Anonymousreply 510May 6, 2022 5:07 PM

[quote]And in the eyes of the public, JD has been redeemed.

I wouldn't go this far. He's obviously got a high power PR team and hired bot farm churning out praise for Johnny, but I think most of the general public and most movie goers will just shrug and not give it much thought or care if they do. And if they've seen the coverage outside the courthouse and the loons he attracts, people might conclude there's something wrong with him.

by Anonymousreply 511May 6, 2022 5:13 PM

The trial is to prove if her article defamed Depp and impacted his career.

It was and it did.

She set a specific time window ("two years ago") in her article which set the date to 2016. She was married to Depp then. She also, very publicly (and I have no doubt she tipped off the paps), got a TRO against him then too. That's not forgetting the revealing emails with the ULCA in which Depp is named. The aforementioned proves his case.

by Anonymousreply 512May 6, 2022 5:14 PM

Did he have any basis for suing the ACLU or the WAPO? She wrote op ed in conjunction with ACLU staff and the organization received a $500k donation from her with the promise of more forthcoming. I can't believe they got involved with this mess. I guess that the UK judge's ruling that she had been struck or pushed on a dozen occasions was enough for them, but it seems like they didn't do any vetting with her.

by Anonymousreply 513May 6, 2022 5:21 PM

[quote] The trial is to prove if her article defamed Depp and impacted his career. It was and it did.

OH MY GOD.

AGAIN, Depp has to prove it was untrue. If what she said was true then it doesn't matter if it damaged him or not. He also has to prove she was referencing in the Op-Ed. She didn't name him.

by Anonymousreply 514May 6, 2022 5:44 PM

He's screwed either way. Whatever the truth of their marriage, he's made it clear that he's a fucking mess who can barely function without his staff. What studio is going to pay millions for that?

by Anonymousreply 515May 6, 2022 5:45 PM

One of Depp's attorneys, Adam Waldman, has been working hand in hand and feeding info to a professional troll who calls himself a "journalist". The troll calls himself That Umbrella Guy aka TUG. He's been appearing on SM and Youtube acting as a commentator on the trial - sharing his "insider secrets" about Heard.

Everyday there is some new hashtag created on twitter to bash Heard - like yesterday it was Amber Is a psychotic liar or something like that. This is all very orchestrated. I suspect all includes the Depp groupies at the courthouse and those who attend or try to attend. Those also verbally attacking Heard as she exists and enters the courthouse - conveniently caught on video.

Adam Waldman is the Depp attorney who needed to be admitted to Va via a Pro Hac Vice application since he is not licensed in Va so he could be part of the official legal team. That application was granted but because of his conduct the judge REVOKED his application. That is unheard of.

Waldman is also the one who arranged the Rolling Stone interview (aka the pre-obituary) and was present during it. Waldman has also worked for Angelina Jolie in the past advising her on PR and her humanitarian endeavors.

So yea Depp is pouring it on to win over the court of public opinion just in case he loses the trial. Or maybe even hoping to sway the trial.

by Anonymousreply 516May 6, 2022 5:56 PM

Yes, they've done it before if they can make money. You think Johnny is the first drunk movie star?

by Anonymousreply 517May 6, 2022 5:57 PM

R515- I agree. He is a mess and it can no longer be hidden in public. No one is going to invest millions into a picture and take a very real chance on an unstable, ungrateful, entitled actor long past his sell date. I am not an insider, but from I read years ago about his behavior on the last Pirates movie he was a freaking nightmare. You know he had to be for Disney to fire their popular money maker. It shows in his picture. He put the film in jeopardy and it either lost money or did not make nearly what it had previously. That is a nail in any actors coffin. He has done nothing to help himself since, just the opposite he has kept this embarrassing shitshow in the public eye for years now. His behavior is seems almost like abuse by court, even though she is a cunt and started it all. Idk what the hell made him think that repeatedly publicizing their dysfunction drug and alcohol abuse would benefit him. JD lost the plot long ago.

by Anonymousreply 518May 6, 2022 6:00 PM

[quote], even though she is a cunt and started it all.

She may be a cunt but she didn't fire and then sue Depp's long-time legal and financial teams, she didn't sue the Sun, and she didn't sue the WAPO.

Waldman is a relatively new presence. I can't recall which article I read it in, but outside of his drinking/drugging/relationship issues, many of Depp's legal issues, problems and general downfall coincided with Waldman's entry into Depp's life. The disastrous Rolling Stone article, letting go previously trusted advisors, and becoming something of a vexatious litigant all came under Waldman's watch. The article insinuated that he has a guru like hold on Depp and has steered him the wrong way. Yes, alcoholics and addicts are easily manipulated.

by Anonymousreply 519May 6, 2022 6:17 PM

He isn’t any different than most elite celebs. They are self indulgent and out of touch with reality. He doesn’t deserve more hate than the rest of them. People who need to be famous and loved by the public are all fucked in the mind.

by Anonymousreply 520May 6, 2022 6:39 PM

519- They are easily manipulated and very often taken advantage of. I thought JD had family? Maybe his ex, the mother of his children previously advised him and kept him somewhat stable, idk. AH was taking advantage of him as well, imo. She just took it too far and underestimated how he would react. She has no career after this and neither does he. They both have lost.

by Anonymousreply 521May 6, 2022 6:44 PM

R520. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 522May 6, 2022 6:45 PM

So I'm seeing bits of this late but I gotta state. Her first slap story is bs. It is a fan fiction counting on the fact that everyone knows about the Winona Forever tattoo and will therefore be more likely to believe it AND that people believe she is too young (and probably too much of a pure farm girl) to know about it herself. But the thing is she isn't! Someone who is 22 years old NOW might not have heard of it, but when she was in her 20s everyone always talked about it, whenever regrettable tattoos or even just "how to decide on a tattoo" or something came up. As an inspiring actress, as Johnny Depps's girlfriend there is absolutely no way she wouldn't have heard. I'd earlier believe she was unaware that earth circles the sun.

She's lying.

by Anonymousreply 523May 6, 2022 7:35 PM

The last Pirate's movie did not lose money- in fact it made more than the first, although it cost more to make. They are still selling Johnny merch in the parks and online.

by Anonymousreply 524May 6, 2022 7:46 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525May 6, 2022 7:56 PM

"He said it said Wino and she thought it was a joke" implies nothing else than that she was unaware he'd have a Wino tattoo, which is why she thought it was a joke. It was a made up or heavily falsified story. Her making up or heavily falsifying stories right at the start of her testimony hurts her credibility a lot.

by Anonymousreply 526May 6, 2022 8:24 PM

Yes, it looks as if she is lying. She is also not very likable, imo. That isn't personal, just what I am seeing while watching this and trying to gauge what impression she may be giving the jury. She comes off as a disingenuous phoney who is acting, badly, lol. AH does not give the impression of a victim. She actually reminds one of a old biker chick, lol. I have no problem believing that she beat his ass regularly.

by Anonymousreply 527May 6, 2022 8:35 PM

She was heard to take the stand? Did anybody actually see this?

by Anonymousreply 528May 6, 2022 8:50 PM

[quote]The trial is to prove if her article defamed Depp and impacted his career. It was and it did.

No. Just NO.

He did this to himself. With all of his insanity being spilled for the entire world to see, no one even remembers that article.

Compared to the trial, that article is least of his problems. She has her own problems, but damn. He's insane.

by Anonymousreply 529May 6, 2022 9:38 PM

[quote]The trial is to prove if her article defamed Depp and impacted his career. It was and it did.

That's the real issue - whether that specific article defamed him. That article is more like the culmination of her entire smear campaign, worded very a carefully and probably run by lawyers, specifically to avoid a defamation claim.

I wouldn't actually say the article defamed him. I'd say that it was the last straw for Disney and Warner to dump him from Pirates and Potter. It was like the codified summary of all her allegations, wrapped neatly in innuendo intended to make her look like the noble, triumphant over adversity heroine.

He is clearly a drunken mess. However, what this trial is showing better than the UK trial is that she was violent and abusive right back at him, and her performance on the stand weakens her case - did she even have to testify in the UK trial agains the Sun?

by Anonymousreply 530May 6, 2022 9:58 PM

Ok, I'm riding the slow coach regarding this, when the hell did Depp cultivate the new 'accent'?

He just a set of grillz away from becoming Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 531May 6, 2022 10:44 PM

R531: "He just a set of grillz away from becoming Madonna." I love DL, lol!

by Anonymousreply 532May 6, 2022 10:56 PM

Johnny Depp has ruined his legacy with this frivolous lawsuit. Before it was just tarnished. It's quite obvious he used to beat that girl. It's not slander. I can't believe his handlers let him go through with this. And I always liked Johnny as an actor. I think he's schizo from years of drug abuse.

by Anonymousreply 533May 6, 2022 11:00 PM

LOL - the eagle-eyed folks have identified entire sections of her testimony that she appears to have cribbed from movies:

- her strange fascination with his drinking tea seems taken from Notting Hill.

- she talks about the first time Depp hit her. She quotes him as saying he'd rather cut off his hand than hit her - DLers will immediately recognize this as Mildred Pierce when she slaps Veda.

- In her opening statement - Talented Mr. Ripley. Marge: "The thing with Dickie...it's like the sun shines on you, and it's glorious. And then he forgets you and it's very very cold...when you have his attention, you feel that you're the only person in the world." Heard's comments echo this entire sentiment.

- Talking about a flight where Depp supposedly slammed a flight attendants wrist down and stated that a few pounds of pressure could break it. This is a scene from True Detective. Question: why wouldn't the flight attendant have actually provided a deposition?

- when she testified that Depp threw a glass at her, then punched a wall, then punched a wall right next to her. This exact scene is apparently in The Maid, a Netflix show about a woman escaping an abusive relationship.

There are supposed to be numerous other examples. While individually none are particularly insightful, when you look at what is reported to be a dozen or more instances, it starts looking compelling.

by Anonymousreply 534May 6, 2022 11:48 PM

She could have tried to actually murder him and it wouldn't be relevant to the case.

The question to be resolved is, did he abuse her? The answer is obviously yes, by any reasonable definition.

Whether she's a bipolar, abusive, insane, bed shitting, gold-digging, fame chasing, fake crying whore or not is not the basis of the case. I think she's as crazy as he is and I wish they could both be executed for putting this shit in public but he can't win this.

by Anonymousreply 535May 6, 2022 11:56 PM

R534 I've mentioned this before, but there's a scoche of Gone Girl with the bottle sodomy bit of her performance.

Im not finding her testimony very convincing (the photos arent helping bc they're not terribly clear, especially when describing the level of violence that 'produced' them. I've been in groups with seriously abused people both minors and adults and there's usually very little emotion when they're recalling the most awful details- varying degrees of dissociation. She was crying on that stand like a child having a tantrum.

by Anonymousreply 536May 6, 2022 11:57 PM

R536, She could be crying because she's being painted like this black scarlett witch when he did actually beat her, no matter how manipulative she was. She probably suffers from bipolar herself.

by Anonymousreply 537May 7, 2022 12:22 AM

[quote]She could have tried to actually murder him and it wouldn't be relevant to the case.

[quote]The question to be resolved is, did he abuse her? The answer is obviously yes, by any reasonable definition.

Depends on what you think it the desired outcome.

Sure, actually winning the case is best case scenario. But, the best possible outcome he can realistically hope to get is to case for people to begin to believe that he was treated "unjustly" in the court of public opinion.

What this case is more likely about is getting enough crap into the public's consciousness to push the "she deserved it" doubts cast. Whether he did or didn't abuse her, his only shot at redemption is to get the public sympathy by getting them to believe that she somehow "broke" him and that she was no innocent flower who was brutalized by a monster.

by Anonymousreply 538May 7, 2022 12:29 AM

[quote]Lawyers on the thread... do you think she will win? Is it a high standard to prove she had malicious intent?

I am no lawyer, but this is a civil suit involving a high profile celebrity ,in which a jury is deciding. I really don’t think she stands a chance. The law has nothing to do with it. Celeb trials are a popularity contest and a media circus.

by Anonymousreply 539May 7, 2022 12:38 AM

Some more interesting hankie dances with Amber:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540May 7, 2022 12:52 AM

R540 well if a guy from InfoWars says so...

Christ.

by Anonymousreply 541May 7, 2022 1:03 AM

R539.Yes, we know you're not an attorney as illustrated by your irrational posts.

by Anonymousreply 542May 7, 2022 1:06 AM

Just going from the video that is a very specific way to sniff. Then the look around as if she's checking out if anyone saw, and the brush off under the nostrils. Classic cocaine user actions.

by Anonymousreply 543May 7, 2022 1:06 AM

[quote]Yes, we know you're not an attorney as illustrated by your irrational posts.

Irrational how? Big celebs typically win. You are way too emotionally invested in this stupid shit.

by Anonymousreply 544May 7, 2022 1:09 AM

The Johnny Depp stans are out of their minds.

by Anonymousreply 545May 7, 2022 1:22 AM

It's spring, people sniffle more. The flowers are all whores, darling.

by Anonymousreply 546May 7, 2022 1:28 AM

He can't win on the merits. The whole trial is to ruin her, to embarrass her, to put her in her place. The whole trial is DARVO manifest.

by Anonymousreply 547May 7, 2022 1:45 AM

Can only give it the side eye. My sister was abused. How I did not kill that MF I will never know. I get riled up all over again.

I'm sure she is not perfect, but NO ONE deserves to be abused, EVER. She's a cunt, abusive, whatever, Leave her ass, divorce her, sever all contact forever. Get as far away as possible as fast as possible Say away, forever. If you're obsessed, go to therapy so you can stay away. Blood hell, he's rich Get Help.

by Anonymousreply 548May 7, 2022 1:58 AM

R537 The psychiatrist who testified on her behalf had diagnosed her with PTSD from her trauma with Depp. Trauma like that usually results in a set of behaviors she is NOT showing.

I'm sure they were mutually, emotionally abusive and they fed off each others toxicity and were codependent to the core.

She could be telling the truth, but IMO, the way she's behaving raises questions, which isn't good for her case here.

by Anonymousreply 549May 7, 2022 2:52 AM

Well I am a trial attorney who has tried cases before juries for over 30 years and R539 is right. Celebrities and popular parties can be a real crap shoot with a jury. I have great respect for most juries but it is not hard for a jury to interpret jury instructions as they see fit and let their likes and dislikes govern who they find credible.

I fear Depp may win this for all the wrong reasons. But if he does I hope they are smart enough to award him one dollar. That's all his reputation is worth.

R549, no two abuse victims are alike. Similarly, no 2 grieving parties are the same. People always want to play body language expert but that is hardly an accurate barometer in such an unnatural setting as a trial. Further how one behaves on the stand in a trial is not indicative of how they behave off the stand in their everyday lives.

by Anonymousreply 550May 7, 2022 3:16 AM

[quote]But if he does I hope they are smart enough to award him one dollar. That's all his reputation is worth.

That's what I'd been wishing for all along, but doesn't her countersuit complicate matters? Would the jury have to side with him wholely and dispute all of her counterclaims to even be able to award that?

I haven't heard (yuk) her defense's side of the matter, but wouldn't it be reasonable to bring up the alternative/parallel timeline of how his boozing and using drugs were the actual culprits? How uninsurable did he become when? Was it really her? Can this jury assign percent responsibility to each of the parties? I know it can happen in car accident settlements, though I'm not sure how much LE is involved.

Johnny - x% of liability, Amber the remaining %, however the majority may fall. And they get to split a dollar.

by Anonymousreply 551May 7, 2022 4:11 AM

Fuck me Jose Cuervo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552May 7, 2022 4:44 AM

I still like him. He’s a lot more interesting than she is.

by Anonymousreply 553May 7, 2022 6:05 AM

I want to fuck her for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 554May 7, 2022 6:10 AM

[quote]I want to fuck her for some reason.

Because you’re a big ol’ lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 555May 7, 2022 6:14 AM

R555, Nope, All man here. I sometimes say I'm bisexual. The kids today would call me pansexual.

by Anonymousreply 556May 7, 2022 6:18 AM

Do they not have court on Fridays or something?

by Anonymousreply 557May 7, 2022 6:29 AM

Anyone else notice how she’s “crying” so much yet no tears are coming out? Interesting 🤨.

by Anonymousreply 558May 7, 2022 6:30 AM

Did she actually snort coke on the witness stand, or was it just a really weird sniffle?

by Anonymousreply 559May 7, 2022 6:51 AM

She's a nasty, dirty cunt. A whore, and a liar.

Sad, final days.

by Anonymousreply 560May 7, 2022 6:54 AM

^^ I thought DL liked crazy, selfish diva types?

by Anonymousreply 561May 7, 2022 6:57 AM

[quote]I've been in groups with seriously abused people both minors and adults and there's usually very little emotion when they're recalling the most awful details- varying degrees of dissociation. She was crying on that stand like a child having a tantrum.

Christ. If these threads have gotten to the point to where people are seriously saying "a person who is recalling a traumatic event never cries, that's how I know she's lying" then I'm done. This is grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 562May 7, 2022 12:22 PM

r562, #AmberHeardIsAPsycopath is trending on Twitter right now (16).

That tells me everything I need to know.

The cultural reaction to this case depresses me almost as much as the impending overturning of Roe v. Wade. I knew this in 2016, during the election. I've known it for years. But both these developments serve as potent reminders: American society really, really, really hates women.

by Anonymousreply 563May 7, 2022 1:02 PM

[quote]American society really, really, really hates women.

American society really, really, really hates Amber Heard.

by Anonymousreply 564May 7, 2022 1:07 PM

"I want to fuck her for some reason."

Do you have... money?

by Anonymousreply 565May 7, 2022 1:09 PM

Amber Heard is just a proxy, 564. She has zero impact on any of these people's lives.

by Anonymousreply 566May 7, 2022 1:12 PM

Neither of them are credible witnesses but he’s winning in the court of public opinion and it isn’t even remotely close. I think he was violent towards her, and the idea of him winning worries me because it’ll be used to exonerate him of any wrongdoing.

by Anonymousreply 567May 7, 2022 1:13 PM

I'm torn. I don't know who to believe. I want to believe her but I can also believe her lying.

I wish they would've just admitted they were both abusive, violent and get help and move on.

by Anonymousreply 568May 7, 2022 1:15 PM

"He also has to prove she was referencing in the Op-Ed. She didn't name him."

Oh, brother. R514, who else could be referring to? She even said it was 2016.

by Anonymousreply 569May 7, 2022 1:23 PM

Did Amber really give birth to Charlie Sheen's baby and then gave it up?

by Anonymousreply 570May 7, 2022 1:25 PM

No, Rose, that was a joke. Christ.

by Anonymousreply 571May 7, 2022 1:26 PM

R570, bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 572May 7, 2022 1:27 PM

[quote]he’s winning in the court of public opinion and it isn’t even remotely close

How can anyone even possibly know this? The people supporting Depp are astroturfing and trolling. We don't know what regular people think.

by Anonymousreply 573May 7, 2022 1:28 PM

R571, As if that were beyond the realm of possibility.

by Anonymousreply 574May 7, 2022 1:32 PM

She should change her name to Drama. It's always something. Her film career is lackluster unless she's in a big budget ensemble. She never made it to A-list, and now it looks like she never will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575May 7, 2022 1:39 PM

A-list??? Her??? Oh, my sides!!!

Say what you want about Depp, but he was an A-lister. Not now, but was, and for many years. But HER???

by Anonymousreply 576May 7, 2022 1:44 PM

How must it feel to know an entire court room has seen your shit that you left on someone's bed? A normal person would be mortified.

by Anonymousreply 577May 7, 2022 1:48 PM

I haven't verified it but someone said that leaving a turd on a bed is part of the plot of a show she had a small part in and that may be where she got the idea.

by Anonymousreply 578May 7, 2022 1:56 PM

I assume the cross examination will include grilling her on deliberately leaving shit in his bed.

by Anonymousreply 579May 7, 2022 1:56 PM

Watch her claim she has Colitis.

by Anonymousreply 580May 7, 2022 2:24 PM

The thing is it will happen again. Take amber out of the equation. If Johnny doesn't stop drinking and using narcotics he will beat the next girl. I've seen it a million types. Toxic relationship where the girl is high strung and not weak, sort of cunning, and the male-- volatile and short tempered. He beats her, but she's so unlikable everyone blames her including making the drug problem worst. But violent alcoholics cannot change their behavior. They must never drink again. And then get to the root cause of their anger through therapy. HE WILL BEAT AGAIN. Bet on it. And all yall gon be looking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 581May 7, 2022 2:38 PM

R581, since you know him personally--enough, anyway, to speak about his behavior as if what you're saying is a fact--tell us more.

by Anonymousreply 582May 7, 2022 2:51 PM

[quote]I'm torn. I don't know who to believe. I want to believe her but I can also believe her lying.

So don't believe either of them and refer to texts, audio and video evidence alone. Depp can't win this case if there is at least one documented act of violence in evidence and there are already many.

by Anonymousreply 583May 7, 2022 3:02 PM

[quote] Depp is not blameless here and it's clear he has a temper.

Translated: he beat her like a gong.

by Anonymousreply 584May 7, 2022 3:15 PM

There's no documented act of violence specifically against her, is there?

by Anonymousreply 585May 7, 2022 3:19 PM

You mean other than his OWN ADMISSION, r585?

by Anonymousreply 586May 7, 2022 3:20 PM

Yes, there is. She was arrested at an airport for DV, but you must have known that.

by Anonymousreply 587May 7, 2022 3:21 PM

[quote]Yes, there is. She was arrested at an airport for DV, but you must have known that.

zzzz r587.

Wrongfully arrested. Immediately released. Not charged. Arrest expunged. Legally, never arrested. Alleged "victim" denied it at the scene and still does decades later.

by Anonymousreply 588May 7, 2022 3:23 PM

We're close to 600.

New thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589May 7, 2022 3:25 PM

Hi Amber crap PR. Good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 590May 7, 2022 3:28 PM

Victims often deny DV but you already knew that. I don't believe she would have been arrested if she hadn't done something serious enough to warrant it.

And Depp doesn't admit to hitting her on purpose so it comes down to 'who do you believe'.

by Anonymousreply 591May 7, 2022 3:29 PM

Born 1986. Actually Heard may just work as the actress playing a young Madonna in the upcoming movie. Naomi Watts would play older Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 592May 7, 2022 3:29 PM

[quote]Victims often deny DV but you already knew that.

Yes, which is why mandatory arrest laws are on the books. If there is evidence to go forward with prosecution, the DA will pursue the case regardless of whether or not the victim recants. There was no evidence, and no case.

by Anonymousreply 593May 7, 2022 3:32 PM

R586, I guess I missed that--what did he say he did, exactly? And didn't she admit to assaulting him on more than one occasion?

by Anonymousreply 594May 7, 2022 3:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595May 7, 2022 3:35 PM

I believe there are recordings of her admitting to attacking him as well, arent there? And didn't she throw a bottle that severed his finger? I'd say they deserved each other.

by Anonymousreply 596May 7, 2022 3:40 PM

Yes but Depp says it was an accident and not deliberate... so again, it comes down to who you believe.

by Anonymousreply 597May 7, 2022 3:41 PM

Fine, but that's not what this case is about, r596.

by Anonymousreply 598May 7, 2022 3:42 PM

Fine, R598? Heaving a bottle and severing a finger? I know it isn't relevant to this defamation case against her, R598. But her innocence act is just that--an act. The more egregious things she claims she's made were completely undocumented by police or medical reports.

by Anonymousreply 599May 7, 2022 3:46 PM

To be clear, I'm not a fan of either of them. But she had an NDA not to discuss him or their marriage, didn't she? And she chose to put her name to that article.

by Anonymousreply 600May 7, 2022 3:47 PM

Depp cut off his finger. He admitted it in texts, shrink apts, to friends and staff.

by Anonymousreply 601May 7, 2022 3:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!