Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amber Heard to take the stand, Pt. II

Time for a new thread.

Link to previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268May 30, 2022 6:19 AM

This trial is going to rival the OJ Simpson murder trial for length ...

by Anonymousreply 1May 7, 2022 4:42 PM

If he slides on this, like someone said in the previous thread he will go on drugging, drinking & abusing. And no, I am not saying she is an innocent. Violent drunk men kill women Everyday. He will kill someone, & get away with it. He's Capin' Jack after all & his fans LOVE him.

by Anonymousreply 2May 7, 2022 8:06 PM

He looks like a dirty old man

by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2022 11:15 PM

R2, you're not very bright.

by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2022 12:32 AM

R2, if he slides on what? This is not a criminal DV case. Its a defamation case. Filed by Depp. There is no "sliding' on anything.

by Anonymousreply 5May 9, 2022 3:17 PM

It's going to be a long week.

by Anonymousreply 6May 9, 2022 8:56 PM

^The 10-day hiatus is killing me!

by Anonymousreply 7May 9, 2022 9:28 PM

This break comes at one of the most riveting points in the trial!

by Anonymousreply 8May 9, 2022 9:30 PM

This was a gift to Depp's team. All that extra prep time to rip her to filth.

by Anonymousreply 9May 9, 2022 10:48 PM

We're BACK!!! (Shortly.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 16, 2022 12:38 PM

This trial feels several months old already.

by Anonymousreply 11May 16, 2022 12:56 PM

She’s dressed so puritanical and matronly.

by Anonymousreply 12May 16, 2022 1:08 PM

I kind of hate myself for following this trial so closely.

It's a good (?) diversion from this fucked up world, though.

by Anonymousreply 13May 16, 2022 1:11 PM

Has cross examination started?

by Anonymousreply 14May 16, 2022 3:12 PM

It is weird how she exaggerates things, explains her following/haranguing him with her being a sobriety/care enforcer, and blames alcohol/drugs for him abandoning her.

Her scratches are scars. She is busting into bathroom doors because she’s concerned Depp will choke on vomit as “someone” told her to do that.

He’s choking her on the bar when earlier it was against a wall after being flung like a rag doll.

Earlier the bed feces was a practical joke but it’s now the dog’s fault and why would she do that after Depp was so threatening on her (abandoned) 30th Bday.

by Anonymousreply 15May 16, 2022 3:32 PM

It's funny that she became an actress. She was beautiful once and the camera loves her, but there is something so unnatural about the way she holds herself when she knows other people are watching. You see it in her testimony, on talk show appearances, even on Instagram videos. There's a blatantly performative quality to her behavior, but you can tell she's trying to seem normal. That makes me think she probably does have a personality disorder.

Someone in another thread hit the nail on the head that she was probably a massive drain to be around and gave as good as she got in arguments, then Depp's drunk ass would hit her, and then she'd run to her friends about it. I still think she should "win" this trial based on the evidence I've seen. I also hope she got a raise for Aquaman 2 because she's never getting cast in a major role ever again.

by Anonymousreply 16May 16, 2022 4:27 PM

When is cross actually going to start? Did I miss it?

by Anonymousreply 17May 16, 2022 7:32 PM

^Amber is still on direct but cross should start either later today or tomorrow, I'm guessing.

by Anonymousreply 18May 16, 2022 7:44 PM

She's on cross as I type!

by Anonymousreply 19May 16, 2022 7:48 PM

Jesus. This trial is taking longer than the original cut of Erich von Stroheim's Greed.

by Anonymousreply 20May 16, 2022 7:48 PM

It's on. Like a true soap opera, today they'll probably stop as soon as Amber starts losing her temper.

by Anonymousreply 21May 16, 2022 7:55 PM

Depp's attorney is not coming across well at all.

by Anonymousreply 22May 16, 2022 7:58 PM

He's a monster.

All the fan girls think he's still the same teen idol he was when he starred in 21 Jump Street.

He's just a broken down drunken drug addict who brain is fried from years of substance abuse.

by Anonymousreply 23May 16, 2022 8:03 PM

He loves the meth. What a slob.

by Anonymousreply 24May 16, 2022 8:20 PM

"I didn't shit the bed! It was the DOG!"

by Anonymousreply 25May 16, 2022 8:30 PM

Gurl,Amber in big trouble ! EXPOSED ! bitch is going down !

by Anonymousreply 26May 16, 2022 8:58 PM

That recording where he shouted at her and said “you don’t exist” was chilling. He is a monster. Abusive lowlife trash.

by Anonymousreply 27May 16, 2022 9:04 PM

^^^^ amber turds PR. we SEE U

by Anonymousreply 28May 16, 2022 9:28 PM

She is being ripped to shreds. She doesn't know what happened to any of the pictures, because it's not her job?

by Anonymousreply 29May 16, 2022 9:32 PM

Heards credibility is getting a thorough swirly. And her 'bruise-kit' compact was laughable. I am not saying that there wasn't abuse inflicted in this relationship but I do think it was a mutually abusive relationship.

The trial is more engaging than both of their recent filmographies.

by Anonymousreply 30May 16, 2022 9:39 PM

Johnny is pure trash and a violent abuser, but all his stans just KNOW that Amber is lying because Johnny was so cute 30 years ago. Sigh. What a dreamboat.

by Anonymousreply 31May 16, 2022 10:04 PM

Johnny Stans are as deranged as MJ stans

by Anonymousreply 32May 16, 2022 10:07 PM

He looks like. Retarded child with his drawing bullshit and giggles.

by Anonymousreply 33May 16, 2022 10:10 PM

[quote]"I didn't shit the bed! It was the DOG!"

I'm sure there was a bitch involved, one way or the other.

by Anonymousreply 34May 16, 2022 10:13 PM

Has any minor celeb ever come back from anything like publicly disclosing details of a sick relationship, such as how her husband inserted liquor bottles in her vagina during fights, as part of her testimony in a trial the husband brought against her to settle the issue of whether an op-ed she wrote was defamatory?

This seems like a whole new life of geek show to me but maybe I just haven’t being staying up on things.

#shehasdeadeyes #hegotfatandhasabadhaircut

by Anonymousreply 35May 16, 2022 10:26 PM

^^whole new level of

by Anonymousreply 36May 16, 2022 10:27 PM

What are the chances that someone who’s been addicted to drugs for 40+ years could actually harm another person when he’s high and not remember? Add to that an entire team of enablers, including his sister who learned at a young age to keep her head down when she witnessed it was subjected to abuse at home.

Johnny Drop is a very sick and deeply troubled person. I don’t care if you like Amber Heard, but I fully believe her when she says that Depp was abusive. It wasn’t his first abusive relationship either.

by Anonymousreply 37May 16, 2022 10:33 PM

Boy are the Heard supporters posting today, as she is being humiliated on cross.

by Anonymousreply 38May 16, 2022 10:38 PM

R38, you don’t have to be a supporter of anyone. All you need is a functioning brain and the ability to reason, both of which you seem to lack. It’s much easier to repeat what you read online for you instead of forming your own opinion, isn’t it?

by Anonymousreply 39May 16, 2022 10:40 PM

Nope, I formed my opinion long ago, that she was a golddigger and liar. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 40May 16, 2022 10:44 PM

^ Yup, she was/is a gold digger & a liar, but still doesn't justify her being hit.

by Anonymousreply 41May 16, 2022 10:49 PM

If he hit her, I'd like to see photographic proof. He's not little at 5/1O. If he hit her multiple times with all those rings, she could still go on James Corden, and many other events with nothing visible?

Actually, if it was me I would be on trial for murder.

by Anonymousreply 42May 16, 2022 11:24 PM

R37, spot on!

She’s not lying about all of this.

I do believe she has exaggerated some stuff, but not most of this.

And it’s not about being a fan or not being a fan. Plenty of us have appreciated and enjoyed Johnny’s work.

He’s a full on DV perpetrator. Sad but most probably true.

by Anonymousreply 43May 16, 2022 11:24 PM

R37 So, you’re not interested in any actual evidence, then? Just a “what are the chances?” irrelevant thought experiment…

OK…what are the chances that an abuse victim would carefully document extremely minor, barely there, “injuries” and not do the same with the much more severe ones?

Could JD be so off his face that he’s abusive but doesn’t remember? Sure. But without actual evidence showing that why would you believe it - unless you’re biased?

by Anonymousreply 44May 16, 2022 11:32 PM

Most DV don’t document all of their injuries.

As a matter of fact, most injuries are big fat ugly bruises.

Also, trashing property is all a big part of domestic violence.

by Anonymousreply 45May 16, 2022 11:36 PM

Oh please, you're hit in the face so many times that you can't count, over years and nothing? Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 46May 16, 2022 11:41 PM

True, R45 - but that does nothing to explain why ONLY barely discernible “injuries” were documented, does it? It’s certainly curious.

There’s been no evidence of trashed properties, either.

by Anonymousreply 47May 16, 2022 11:41 PM

Look. I'm not inside Amber Heard's head (and I'm not r37 either). But you have to understand the dynamics of an abusive relationship r44.

You spend a lot of time denying anything is wrong, or that it's as serious as it seems, or that it's getting worse. In a lot of cases, documenting injuries indicates one is ready to leave the relationship, or at least angry enough about a particular incident of abuse to be thinking in that direction. A lot of times, victims want to forget as soon as possible, want to believe that whatever happened is in the past and that their partner has changed this time.

Pictures of bruises make it harder to deny the painful reality of what is happening.

Most women want the abuse to stop in the moment. For a wide variety of reasons, they're often unwilling to follow through with steps that would end the abuse more decidedly, like leaving or seeking legal intervention. You will see this time and time again: women call 911 during a scary episode, but then are unwilling to cooperate with prosecutors.

They don't necessary want their abusers to suffer legal consequence. They want the abuse to stop.

by Anonymousreply 48May 16, 2022 11:43 PM

So this dude assaults some guy on set, goes off on others, trashes hotel rooms, a camper/RV, rental homes in Australia, his own properties, Amber’s closet, etc., spends most of his free time trashing himself with tons of assorted drugs and booze, but he is somehow, totally incapable of swinging on his wife or chocking her or kicking her?

Give me a fucking break! Some of you here are willful idiots.

by Anonymousreply 49May 16, 2022 11:48 PM

Not really interested in your lecture on domestic violence, R48.

This is a court case where evidence counts. Has AH provided any evidence at all that she was abused in the way she’s claiming? Nope.

What OTHER WOMEN in OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES have experienced is not relevant. If you think it is then do the world a favour and decline any summons for jury duty, please. It’s people like you who cause miscarriages of justice because you’re biased and don’t understand the point and purpose of evidence.

by Anonymousreply 50May 16, 2022 11:48 PM

Again, R49 - you are basing your conclusion on evidence not presented or proven. You’re a moron - not even a “wilful” moron. Just born that way.

by Anonymousreply 51May 16, 2022 11:51 PM

R46, right… Which is why abuse victims never stay with abusers for many years? What’s your point?

You cannot tell me that a guy who is drugged to the max and brags to his friends about how much alcohol, cocaine and prescription pain pills he’s on at any given time, and who blacks out regularly, can control himself around his partner and doesn’t have violent outbursts?

I had a family member who was a functioning alcoholic. He was the nicest, kindest and funniest person when he was sober. It was only after his death that his children told me about the abuse they endured when he was drunk. People with addiction learn to hide the dark side of their personality, especially when their public persona determines how much money they make as in Depp’s case.

I am. It a fan of either one of them, but I don’t believe Depp’s carefully crafted image and innocence for one second.

by Anonymousreply 52May 16, 2022 11:52 PM

I meant to say I’m not a fan of either one of them. My keyboard is lagging on here today.

by Anonymousreply 53May 16, 2022 11:54 PM

Well, R50, guess what? Not many of us were interested in this case either, until Depp and his people forced this shit down our throats via social media and YouTube algorithms.

We’re being forced to listen to this shit or read about it or watch it or watch others opine upon it, so we can say whatever the fuck we want about this, being that it’s EVERYWHERE.

And Heard doesn’t have to provide proof that he hit her. All that needs to happen is that the jury believes she did defame him or did not defame him.

by Anonymousreply 54May 16, 2022 11:54 PM

R54, I couldn’t agree more. I didn’t pay attention to their lawsuit until I couldn’t escape the Heard hate on YouTube, Twitter, the MSM comment section and everywhere you look.

That’s when I started watching the trial because the negative reactions online to AH were ridiculously over the top. I couldn’t be drunk enough to believe that Depp is innocent.

by Anonymousreply 55May 16, 2022 11:59 PM

No one is forcing you to read or watch anything. Pick up a book, or choose from the millions of other things on TV. And skip this thread.

by Anonymousreply 56May 16, 2022 11:59 PM

Why R56?

Why should I ?

Now that it’s here for the shits and giggles, why should I not watch it?

by Anonymousreply 57May 17, 2022 12:04 AM

R56, why aren’t you reading a book instead of defending Depp on DL? Don’t you have to pick up the kids from soccer practice or something?

by Anonymousreply 58May 17, 2022 12:07 AM

You’re not being forced to watch, read, or listen to this trial, r55. Don’t click on links.

Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 59May 17, 2022 12:26 AM

Actually, I'm gay with no kids- and not complaining. I bypass threats I have no interest in.

by Anonymousreply 60May 17, 2022 12:27 AM

On the real, though…

I CANNOT wait until this shit show is over and done with. I want my regular algorithms back!

I never, ever want to see another coloring book, crayons or a ponytail with a suit, again.

Same goes for the hideous outfits Heard is wearing on the stand.

This is some of the bleakest shit out there.

And what the fuck was going on with that one lady therapist’s hair? The one Johnny wined and dined before hiring? All I remember is her odd job interview, that she’s not board certified, and her messy, uncombed hair.

JFC! She needs a hair stylist, STAT.

When is this thing over? Hopefully before the 4th of July.

by Anonymousreply 61May 17, 2022 12:28 AM

Neither Depp or Heard come out of this looking good. I don't know what was in Depp's mind to insist this should be televised.

by Anonymousreply 62May 17, 2022 12:37 AM

R62 he also thought that Rolling Stone interview would help him

by Anonymousreply 63May 17, 2022 2:19 AM

I've changed my tune after finding out that Depp is a wife beater according to the UK courts.

by Anonymousreply 64May 17, 2022 3:17 AM

R63, and the new Rolling Stone article by the same writer will.

by Anonymousreply 65May 17, 2022 3:21 AM

Depp televised it because he has a huge star complex and think only her shit stinks, not his.

by Anonymousreply 66May 17, 2022 3:31 AM

I am really perplexed that anyone thinks either of them is innocent in this. Depp almost certainly got physical with her and the fact that he’s a multi-substance addict is a factor in my opinion; Heard has told a lot of porkies, including some descriptions of their fights that sound like John Wick scenes. She also hit him, too, but who did what first is very murky.

by Anonymousreply 67May 17, 2022 5:03 AM

Anyone watching?

(I am technically in a Zoom meeting but have it on with CC)

by Anonymousreply 68May 17, 2022 1:27 PM

I am watching. Depp's lawyer Vasquez seems to think that she can convince Johnny to marry her after her cunty court performance. She sounds a bit bitter.

by Anonymousreply 69May 17, 2022 2:00 PM

Lol r69

by Anonymousreply 70May 17, 2022 2:01 PM

It's weird how different people's opinions are about this case. Vasquez seems to be getting bad reviews here while when I looked at a long Reddit thread about this yesterday, she was getting rave reviews. It's a very polarizing case. (Some places are strong pro-Heard elsewhere on Reddit too.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 17, 2022 2:09 PM

Are Amber and Elon using the same doc to administer their fillers?

by Anonymousreply 72May 17, 2022 2:14 PM

Depp seems slightly more engaged this morning.

by Anonymousreply 73May 17, 2022 2:17 PM

When you look at YouTube, Reddit, etc., the Depp fangirls are cheering on Vasquez, who’s already dressed properly to elope with Depp after today’s hearing.

Don’t get confused, there’s a PR machine working at full speed to make Johnny the crackhead look like a poor victim. I’m not buying what they’re selling.

by Anonymousreply 74May 17, 2022 2:27 PM

R74 Amber has a PR machine as well. And like I said, there are other places in Reddit that are very pro-Heard like r/deuxmoi.

by Anonymousreply 75May 17, 2022 2:50 PM

Cat fight!

by Anonymousreply 76May 17, 2022 3:49 PM

As a lawyer, I can't believe how incompetent Amber's lawyers are. Real rookie stuff. The guy lawyer actually once objected to his own question! And the shrewish older lawyer is a total idiot. Like when she kept holding up Amber's "bruise concealing make-up case" - and the manufacturer had to come out and state that that type of case wasn't even on the market when the alleged beatings took place. And the blueberry muffin exchange with the psychologist testifying for Johnny - you couldn't make that stuff up.

by Anonymousreply 77May 17, 2022 4:01 PM

[quote]the manufacturer had to come out and state that that type of case wasn't even on the market when the alleged beatings took place.

Was the jury told this?

by Anonymousreply 78May 17, 2022 4:03 PM

I don't know what the jury eventually learned, but Amber's lawyers claimed they were just using it as an "example" of a make-up case that Amber had to use.

Then they trashed the manufacturer of the false make-up case for turning a domestic abuse case into a marketing opportunity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79May 17, 2022 4:11 PM

R79 Yeah well, if the jury never heard that (and they're instructed to not google or look up anything about the case), then that little detail doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 80May 17, 2022 4:16 PM

I mean, the irony of her statement about paying for accusing............

by Anonymousreply 81May 17, 2022 5:04 PM

[quote]Like when she kept holding up Amber's "bruise concealing make-up case" - and the manufacturer had to come out and state that that type of case wasn't even on the market when the alleged beatings took place.

She said on the stand that it wasn't the exact one. You could see it was hardly used when she held it up.

by Anonymousreply 82May 17, 2022 5:12 PM

How easy/difficult is it to conceal a bruise with make up?

by Anonymousreply 83May 17, 2022 5:14 PM

I have no idea why Milani stuck their nose into this mess unless it was for publicity. No one with any sense would believe she was holding up the same make-up palette from 2015 or whatever, make-up doesn't last that long, it oxidizes and changes color.

[quote]"This is what I'm talking about, a color correction kit," Heard said. "This is not, obviously, the exact one I used to carry. But I used to carry it with me all the time."

by Anonymousreply 84May 17, 2022 5:15 PM

Depps attorney seems to be proving the smear campaign right now....

by Anonymousreply 85May 17, 2022 5:27 PM

The lawyer held up the false case and said "this is what she used".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 17, 2022 5:47 PM

The totally embarrassing muffins interrogation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 17, 2022 5:53 PM

I’m glad Amber beat his ass. I hope she gave him a good beating because he deserved it.

There will never be a day when I believe Depp was an innocent victim in this toxic relationship.

Never.

by Anonymousreply 88May 17, 2022 5:54 PM

When Depp speaks on the recordings, I can almost smell the stench of cigarettes.

by Anonymousreply 89May 17, 2022 6:03 PM

[quote]The lawyer held up the false case and said "this is what she used".

And Amber said, very clearly, that it was not the exact make-up palette she used.

Even if she had lied (which she didn't) it wouldn't make her op-ed libelous, like Depp claims.

Depp is worried he's going to lose this case, which is why he wants suckers like you to believe that the court robbed him of a just verdict if he loses. That's why we're getting this huge PR blitz to make Heard look bad. For weeks everyone has been focusing on things that have nothing to do with the case, like this new make-up conspiracy.

I half suspect that in a couple of years, the company Depp hired for these dumb online bots is going to go after him for payment because he's dead broke and can't afford to settle his bills.

by Anonymousreply 90May 17, 2022 6:17 PM

I’m just starting today’s footage, but I’m impressed by Heard’s composure on the stand. Depp in comparison came across as a rambly, burnt-out mess.

by Anonymousreply 91May 17, 2022 6:29 PM

Amber Heard looking beautiful again today. I’m not crazy about the shirt (which could be more harmonious) but she probably doesn’t want to come across as a pampered, glam rich bitch… which is how any incels on the jury will be prone to read her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92May 17, 2022 6:44 PM

For the love of God, please make it stop.

by Anonymousreply 93May 17, 2022 6:47 PM

Make what stop?

by Anonymousreply 94May 17, 2022 6:48 PM

r93 you could always, I don't know, not watch?

by Anonymousreply 95May 17, 2022 6:49 PM

I really hate his attorney in the white suit.

by Anonymousreply 96May 17, 2022 6:49 PM

Sometimes unlikable attorneys are effective (affective?) as a lot of it’s about technicalities. Women really are judged harsher than men, though, when they’re being authoritative… so it’s tricky for female trial lawyers

by Anonymousreply 97May 17, 2022 6:56 PM

The Latina lady lawyer in white is rather cunty.

by Anonymousreply 98May 17, 2022 7:01 PM

Depp was flirting with her heavily before they had the 10-day hiatus. Pulling out her chair for her, touching her arm, giggling, etc. It was very unprofessional on her part and the internet saw it and they changed her seat. I am starting to think even the judge is star-struck by Depp. Heard never had a chance.

by Anonymousreply 99May 17, 2022 7:03 PM

I think Depp is passive aggressive and knows how to wind a crazy girl up. Phil Hartman was like that, Depp and Hartman had overbearing mothers and both men like to take their power back by making crazy women crazier. Hartman's ex girlfriends said he prided himself on his nice guy image but he would manipulate and undermine women he was involved with and it was subtle and then he would deny it and act like he was the aggrieved nice guy. An example was the woman working on a project for weeks and then Hartman looking things over and saying "Well I guess its kind of nice".

Depp said at his mother's funeral that she was the meanest person he had ever known but he still loved her. See what he did there, he was able to slam her and make himself look saintly. He's a crazy maker.

by Anonymousreply 100May 17, 2022 7:32 PM

Who's testifying now?

by Anonymousreply 101May 17, 2022 7:50 PM

^ A trans man called IO Tillet Wright. He said that Depp confessed to him that he was falling in love with him!

by Anonymousreply 102May 17, 2022 7:57 PM

^ That's terrific!

by Anonymousreply 103May 17, 2022 8:04 PM

R100 You have great insight. These passive men do exist who delight in getting a dramatic reaction out of their women. They also love to regale their buddies with stories about the latest blow-up with their crazy broad. They also repeatedly get involved with the same type of woman who is prone to histrionics and when things get out of control it's always the woman's fault.

by Anonymousreply 104May 17, 2022 8:10 PM

I suspect Brian Laundrie was that type, r104

by Anonymousreply 105May 17, 2022 8:13 PM

No doubt, R105.

by Anonymousreply 106May 17, 2022 8:14 PM

Holy shit. He just said that Depp told him “now I can punch Amber in the face whenever I want to” right after the ceremony?

by Anonymousreply 107May 17, 2022 8:29 PM

Omg that cowboy hat he wore during the vid where he was slamming the cabinets

by Anonymousreply 108May 17, 2022 8:35 PM

I think neither are innocent in all this but Heard should fire her lawyers three weeks ago.

Deep's coming off SO much better.

His lawyer is buzzing in with 'speculation' and 'hearsay' faster than Ken Jennings on Jeopardy!

by Anonymousreply 109May 17, 2022 8:37 PM

R102, that's not *quite* what he said...

by Anonymousreply 110May 17, 2022 8:37 PM

R109, Depp does not come off so much better. His lawyers are more expensive but there wonky so much they can do to hide who Depp really is.

by Anonymousreply 111May 17, 2022 8:39 PM

Stopping in to check if JD has done anything about his dental issues yet? No? GAF.

by Anonymousreply 112May 17, 2022 8:41 PM

Well then tell us EXACTLY what he said, R110.

by Anonymousreply 113May 17, 2022 9:09 PM

[quote]A trans man called IO Tillet Wright. He said that Depp confessed to him that he was falling in love with him!

This never happened. Tranny delusion.

by Anonymousreply 114May 17, 2022 9:14 PM

What's wrong, R114? Are you upset that your Captain Jack Sparrow could be a big ole homo? Better go back to iVillage and masturbate over his pictures from 30 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 115May 17, 2022 9:22 PM

Did Amber get her attorneys from a billboard ad on the side of the freeway?

by Anonymousreply 116May 17, 2022 10:53 PM

R115 forgot to take her hormones today.

by Anonymousreply 117May 17, 2022 10:59 PM

The lead lawyer on Amber’s team is pretty good in depositions and the recorded testimonies but she clearly sucks during cross examinations.

I don’t think that her performance matters at this point. Depp has clearly shown his rage and there is testimony that confirms the alleged abuse.

The point of the trial for Depp’s team is to prove defamation and show that Amber’s op-ed caused financial damages, which would be very hard to prove. It’s not a likability or a dick measuring contest.

There was already a trial in England prior to her op-ed and he lost his lawsuit against The Sun. It would be very hard to prove that he lost roles because of Amber when in all reality the producers just didn’t want to deal with his drunken antics on set for $20 million. There are younger and better actors who are cheaper and come with less drama.

by Anonymousreply 118May 17, 2022 11:55 PM

R118, clearly you know nothing about how the business works. They will put up with anything if they are making enough money.

by Anonymousreply 119May 17, 2022 11:58 PM

R119, I don’t think it’s in Disney’s interest to keep a washed up and expensive drug addict on the payroll. It doesn’t really go well with their image.

Johnny Depp is not Meryl Streep. What movies has he been in other than the Pirates franchise that did well at the box office? He’s not who he used to be in terms of box office money, why keep him on?

by Anonymousreply 120May 18, 2022 12:02 AM

They still sell Johnny Depp merchandise online, and in the parks. His character is beloved. As for his other movies, I haven't seen any others since Edward Scissorhands and Ed Wood and have no idea how much they made. Obviously, they aren't going to pay a consistent money loser big bucks for 25 years of flops.

by Anonymousreply 121May 18, 2022 12:15 AM

He is basically a homeless drunk. He looks exactly like several in my city.

by Anonymousreply 122May 18, 2022 12:57 AM

Interesting that Disney is working on 2 different Pirate scripts, one with Margot Robbie and one without. Johnny is not involved at this point.

Just watch, if he wins (although it's hard to prove defamation), or at least comes off well he and Disney will be back together.

by Anonymousreply 123May 18, 2022 12:57 AM

Depp is probably going to have a career resurgence after this. The fans are off their nut for being 'camp Jonny' and attending the trial like its a damned movie premiere. The cross was brutal on Heard and I'm not so sure that the jury is above being starstruck, so I would be surprised if Heard winds up winning.

Neither should get a penny, they should be ordered to pay the bill for the trials' expenses.

by Anonymousreply 124May 18, 2022 1:03 AM

It seems that alcohol fuels his violence. He should give it up.

by Anonymousreply 125May 18, 2022 1:21 AM

R100 You said it perfectly, Heard is volatile and Depp is an aggrieved "nice guy" who pushes her buttons underhandedly. Like how he hasn't been making eye contact and laughed dismissively till she snapped today and said why doesn't he look at me.

I don't want to be in the position of defending Amber but damn do I hate how this child-brained public thinks he's sweet little boy.

by Anonymousreply 126May 18, 2022 2:28 AM

No one thinks Johnny is a sweet little boy. He's admitted to doing every drug in the book, and being a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 127May 18, 2022 2:59 AM

I don't like Amber and I hate how people say that telling the truth about the case is "defending her." The truth absolutely does not matter in this case anymore, at least to the public.

by Anonymousreply 128May 18, 2022 3:21 AM

I agree with r124 about Depp’s career. Win or lose he’ll be in big movies again, at least at first. I think Heard’s goose is cooked, however. She’ll get a HUGE book deal and be on the DV/SV survivor circuit for the rest of her life. A great living but not what she wants, I imagine.

by Anonymousreply 129May 18, 2022 3:54 AM

Atty. Vasquez wants Johnny's dick SO bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130May 18, 2022 3:57 AM

Hey, Johnny could do worse than Camille. Didn't realize that Johnny is using Cher's attorney. I'm not sure how friendly they are these days, but he found a pickup truck for her to restore.

by Anonymousreply 131May 18, 2022 4:54 AM

[quote]I don't like Amber and I hate how people say that telling the truth about the case is "defending her." The truth absolutely does not matter in this case anymore, at least to the public.

The truth is she is a drunk slob who was in a toxic marriage with another drunk slob, then proceeded to defame said slob with false rape and DV allegations. She is a liar who deserves the fallout.

by Anonymousreply 132May 18, 2022 5:10 AM

Amber really should consider a career as a makeup artist, since her acting days are over.

Anyone that can cover broken noses, being beaten repeatedly by a man wearing rings and look that good? She's a genius.

by Anonymousreply 133May 18, 2022 5:15 AM

No studio is going to give Johnny his 20 million paychecks again.

His only hope is to take the movies Bruce Willis was doing before he retired.

by Anonymousreply 134May 18, 2022 5:24 AM

[quote]No one thinks Johnny is a sweet little boy. He's admitted to doing every drug in the book, and being a drunk.

Hahaha….what? Who the fuck thought he was a choir boy before this shit? He was hanging out with known drug addicts like Keith Richards and Hunter S Thompson for years. This civil suit isn’t about him being a junkie. It is about defamation for dv and sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 135May 18, 2022 5:33 AM

R133, abuse victims have to look a certain way in order to be credible?

It’s not that difficult to break your nose and you don’t automatically look like Karl Malden depending on the type of fracture you sustained. If your nose is not crooked after a fracture, you can ice the injury to reduce any swelling, and bruising can be covered up with makeup. Your nose will hurt like a bitch, but her story sounds credible to me.

You should be evaluated by a medical professional if you suspect a broken nose for several reasons, one being that any trauma to the face could also mean a possible concussion.

by Anonymousreply 136May 18, 2022 9:19 AM

r136 agree 100%

I would like to add: this winter, I was walking up some stairs and slipped on a patch of ice. My hands were full, but I managed to catch myself in a certain way so that only my chin (rather than my face) hit the concrete in front of me. And my chin slammed into it. It HURT. I was certain it would leave a huge bruise. I didn't ice it (I was on my way someplace important). But it only swelled slightly and didn't bruise at all. It was basically unnoticeable.

by Anonymousreply 137May 18, 2022 10:23 AM

R137, I once fell hard on concrete as well, while wearing my glasses. The way I fell lodged the bridge of my glasses into the side of my nose in a way that may or may not have broken my nose. It took about four weeks to heal in order for my nose to look normal again.

I barely had any bruising, but my nose was slightly swollen for a few weeks.

I didn’t go to the hospital because I didn’t have health insurance at the time, and the little bruising I had was easily covered with makeup.

Victims of DV don’t necessarily look like they do in movies.

by Anonymousreply 138May 18, 2022 12:16 PM
by Anonymousreply 139May 18, 2022 12:17 PM

The po po were called to the airport when Amber punched her same sex partner in the face at the AIRPORT in 2009. CASE CLOSED.

by Anonymousreply 140May 18, 2022 12:45 PM

They’re obviously BOTH problematic, but it still bugs me that JD made this messy trial public.

by Anonymousreply 141May 18, 2022 12:53 PM

Ratso Rizzo = Johnny Depp

by Anonymousreply 142May 18, 2022 1:00 PM

Man oh man I would be mega pissed if I lived in Va. Having to pay & time taken from real criminal justice needs to feed the ego of Depp. I'd be mounting a petition to make this douche nozzle pay for this trial. What a whiny, big girls's Blouse c*nt .

by Anonymousreply 143May 18, 2022 1:09 PM

I think they are both creeps and was initially more sympathetic to JD. However, after watching some of the video of Amber during her cross examination yesterday (listening to the tapes of her verbally abusing Johnny) I do have some sympathy for her. She seemingly has a personality disorder and grew up in a somewhat dysfunctional family. She is able to function well in public but it’s still humiliating to have your dysfunction on parade and examined in a live-streamed trial for all to see. And yes, she was the one who made the tapes and now it’s coming back to bite her in the ass. It’s still a terrible fall from grace and as composed as she is you can tell how uncomfortable she is to be confronted with her awfulness.

by Anonymousreply 144May 18, 2022 1:11 PM

^ Also, Johnny is old enough to know better.

by Anonymousreply 145May 18, 2022 1:12 PM

And although I am closer to Johnny’s age I too would rather hang out at the pool with my friends than hang out with Johnny and his old man friends while they play their guitars.

by Anonymousreply 146May 18, 2022 1:17 PM

Seems like it's another example of how toxic their relationship was - he was probably with her because she was young and hot while she was probably with him for his industry contacts, money and fame.

by Anonymousreply 147May 18, 2022 1:19 PM

[quote]R145 Also, Johnny is old enough to know better.

Yes. Old enough to be her father, actually.

by Anonymousreply 148May 18, 2022 1:31 PM

While I believe as most here do that they are both abusive addicts, I have really come to resent the manipulation of SM by paid for troll farms. While I have no doubt both of them are guilty of this, JD must have spent what is left of his fortune to influence this case in his favor. I highly resent that.

by Anonymousreply 149May 18, 2022 1:44 PM

R149 But why do you overlook that Amber has a PR machine too? She even fired her PR and got new ones midway through the trial. Again, they are both doing this.

by Anonymousreply 150May 18, 2022 1:56 PM

R150- I didn't overlook that, I said both are guilty of it.

by Anonymousreply 151May 18, 2022 2:04 PM

Depp has lost any good will he had from movie goers. He’s now just a creepy wife abusing junky mess. He’s a giggler here in court, but he’s a delusional junky and his lawyers will take his money just like the doctor feelgood’s take his money. Just like the troll/public opinion farms take his money. He’s just a creep to moat now. The wife looks like any starlet who married well and SURPRISE! he’s a creepy abuser! He also reminded everyone what a bad father he is. How he upsets/dominates/trashes any household he comes near. He’s toxic Johnny now.

by Anonymousreply 152May 18, 2022 3:32 PM

*most not moat.

by Anonymousreply 153May 18, 2022 3:33 PM

R140, Heard said during her testimony that the alleged incident was planted by Depp's PR team and that her ex-wife had made a statement that this never happened. Does Amber have PR people? Sure. Does she have the PR machine behind her that Johnny Depp has? Absolutely not.

One thing that's not mentioned in this relationship is that while Heard could have been abusive towards Depp, he was the one with all the money and power, holding all the strings. It's not uncommon for victims of domestic abuse to react and lash out against their partners, which Depp's team is trying to depict as abuse. I disagree.

by Anonymousreply 154May 18, 2022 3:45 PM

This thread has been filled with frauen. Amber wasn't some poor woman with 3 kids in a trailer park. She had her own career and money- free to leave at any time. Along with all of her friends that were living on Johnny's dime in those downtown LA penthouses.

by Anonymousreply 155May 18, 2022 3:50 PM

R155, the Frauen on this thread are the Depp fangirls. Abuse has nothing to do with how much money you have, and it happens in every income category. I didn't care for Heard before this trial started, but I don't like the way she's been depicted. She's an evil gold digger. Really? Depp was the one who was in a committed relationship, but he decided that he needed some fresh pussy. I don't see anyone criticize Depp for any of his life choices.

by Anonymousreply 156May 18, 2022 4:08 PM

R156 money plays a role in power dynamics which play a role in abuse

by Anonymousreply 157May 18, 2022 4:09 PM

I thought abusers isolated their victims? Why were Amber's friends living on the same floor in Johnny's building?

by Anonymousreply 158May 18, 2022 4:13 PM

It's just incredible to me that people are saying Johnny Depp was unable to tell Amber that her friends couldn't stay in his homes for free, that he was forced to allow it and it was taking advantage of him in a terrible way.

by Anonymousreply 159May 18, 2022 4:14 PM

R159, the question was don't abusers isolate their victims? Answer the question.

by Anonymousreply 160May 18, 2022 4:21 PM

I was hoping we would have seen Amber and James Franco getting it on in that elevator.

by Anonymousreply 161May 18, 2022 4:45 PM

R160, I’m not R159, but I will answer your question.

No. Abusers don’t isolate their victims 24/7. Perhaps some do, but most do not.

I know an abuser who just loved hanging out with the family of the person he abuses. I guess it was a thrill for him to pretend he was a benevolent and loving husband. It definitely gave him an opportunity to pull the wool over the eyes of her friends and family. It was what he hoped would buffer him against any future accusations.

Meanwhile, he was abusing the victim behind closed doors.

When it all finally came out, no one wanted to believe he did what he did, and even her own family didn’t want to believe the claims of abuse- until someone from HIS family stepped in and revealed their own history of abuse at the hands of the perpetrator. Before that? Everyone called her crazy and a liar.

You just NEVER know what people are enduring behind closed doors. One never knows. But what I learned is that abusers can be highly intelligent, can be master manipulators, and they will NEVER admit that they initiated patterns of the DV cycle.

Millions of women and children are living in terror because our society doesn’t give a flying fuck about domestic violence and this includes 99% of police all over the United States.

JD DID physically hurt amber. Text messages provided during the trial show that his personal assistant was acting as a mediator between the spouses, when he smacked her and kicked her on his private plane. Multiple witnesses saw this happen right in front of them, and saw amber fall to the floor. NOT ONE of them intervened or attempted to help her. And that’s what irritates me here.

JD claims Amber defamed him by implying he was the person who inflicted abuse upon her, in the WaPo OP ED. Except she did NOT defame him, because he DID physically assault her.

I imagine that facing the fact that one has uncontrollable rage, leading to physical violence, must be shameful and difficult to own up to, but one MUST do so in order to get help and qualify treatment.

What’s more awful than losing work is losing work because one is a violent drunk who refuses to change and accept responsibility for their own behaviors and sticking to one’s own side of the street.

His insistence on this trial and the previous one in the UK shows that JD is nowhere near deciding to own up to his mess and change, and that sucks for him, because he may be too old to even give a fuck anymore. That being said, it’s interesting how he wants to blame her for all of his bullshit, while being too obtuse to understand that MOST of his peers in Hollywood know exactly what he’s about, whether or not they pretend to be supportive or neutral.

Everyone knows the truth, even the ones who dislike Heard. Don’t fall the bullshit Twitter posts from actresses and actors who claim otherwise. People aren’t stupid, and they’ve inadvertently making a fool out of Johnny by pretending otherwise and enabling him. And that sucks, because it exposes how fake and untrustworthy some of his peers are, and shows that hearing the word “Yes” constantly, can actually ruin your career more than some isolated OP ED in WaPo can.

We’re I JD, I wouldn’t trust any of his “yes” sycophants. Those people aren’t his REAL friends.

REAL friends who genuinely care for you tell you the TRUTH.

by Anonymousreply 162May 18, 2022 5:03 PM

Er, I don't know who r160 is and I don't know what they're even talking about re: some question I'm supposed to answer? Have they been talking to me throughout this thread?

by Anonymousreply 163May 18, 2022 5:10 PM

r162 if I could give you ten W&Ws, I would.

Outstanding post and I agree 100% with every word.

by Anonymousreply 164May 18, 2022 5:16 PM

R164, I want to point out that I believed him over Amber, overall, UNTIL I heard her testimony and watched the BS psych analysis provided by his paid psych team regarding her alleged personality disorders.

The whole thing was technically flawed and unfounded. Just horrible and biased speculation on the part of these alleged professionals.

It’s all a web of lies on the part of Depp’s team.

Had I not read some of the documents submitted as Exhibits/evidence, and had I not listened to Amber’s testimony, I probably would have foolishly continued to support Johnny.

But I cannot. And he ,add that possible by pursuing this to where we are now. I suspect there are others out there, who just like myself, supported him until this was all out and televised.

I’ve witnessed and have directly experienced DV. I just know too much now, to not pick up on the subtle nuances involved in DV households. Abusers all pretty much present the same patterns and act out in very predictable patterns. They also have a small group of people or armies of flying monkeys, in order to shield themselves from consequences of unlawful behaviors.

They’re just way too similar to each other and the patterns are almost exactly the same, whether the abuser is rich or poor. Had I not experienced this myself, I’d have ZERO clue as to how this all plays out, because the truth is, most women who have never experienced this, have no clue how unreal and crazy these situations evolve into, nor do they realize the length DV abusers will go to, in order to protect their shameful secrets.

And I DO still have a LOT of sympathy for JD. I know his mom made life REALLY DIFFICULT for him and his siblings as children. But that’s NO excuse for abusing others, EVER.

Again, had I not unfortunately experienced this myself, MUCH later in life, I too, would have lapped all of this bullshit up.

I’m glad I know better now, but I’m really sad that I relate to this because I too, as well as someone I love, we’re victims to a DV perpetrator.

And those joining in on piling up on Amber need to grow the duck up and get a grip. She may be the worst person ever. Who knows? But this does NOT mean she is lying.

People need to sit the fuck down and educate themselves about DV.

by Anonymousreply 165May 18, 2022 5:54 PM

TL DR

by Anonymousreply 166May 18, 2022 5:59 PM

Here’s a look into the world of DV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167May 18, 2022 6:27 PM

This is a good documentary. I think I cued it up to truly frightening audio footage of a doctor screaming at his wife. (If not, it starts around 48:30). It's chilling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168May 18, 2022 6:32 PM

BOTH links regarding DV posted from R167 (me) and post R168, should be viewed by those who aren’t too familiar with DV.

The first documentary gives the POV of the women, while the latter gives the POV of the men.

by Anonymousreply 169May 18, 2022 6:49 PM

The Depp fans remind me of the Kpop fans with how zealous and irrational they are. I'm betting there's overlap.

by Anonymousreply 170May 18, 2022 8:18 PM

Interesting, r170. Also perhaps some refugees from the Twilight and Larry (One Direction) fandoms. They’re imbecilic similarly. Heard’s cohort is ambiguously aggrieved women plus a fair number of actual survivors plus virtue-signaling gays.

by Anonymousreply 171May 18, 2022 8:21 PM

I didn't realize that the jury has the option of not believing either side proved their case, and awarding nothing to Johnny or Amber.

That would be me at this point.

by Anonymousreply 172May 18, 2022 8:25 PM

R171 I'm positive there's a mix of Twilight people in there, they were millenial teens who also grew up on Jack Sparrow. They cannot separate the character from reality. I absolutely hate people sharing scenes of his movies like that's proof of the person behind closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 173May 18, 2022 8:26 PM

Johnny Depp is a disgusting ugly drunk and I hope that Heard bankrupts him.

by Anonymousreply 174May 18, 2022 8:34 PM

They both look shitty from this trial but the hivemind pile on of Heard from empty life fraus and incels makes me feel for her more. I don't know what they see in Johnny but it's not the truth.

by Anonymousreply 175May 18, 2022 8:39 PM

I feel like I'm responsible for creating a monster. Was watching this while talking to an old friend (total house-frau, 5 kids, two ex husbands and one current, Christian, and has psych issues) She knew nothing about any of this. She watched a day and a half of court TV and now has a 'crush' on Depp.

My apologies to the world for this one

by Anonymousreply 176May 18, 2022 9:01 PM

Strangely i was punched 4 times and ended up with two huge real black eyes,a giant knot on the top of my head and my tooth went thru my lip, this amber scum is lying her ass off.

by Anonymousreply 177May 18, 2022 11:17 PM

Marilyn Manson is suing Evan Rachel Wood because of this case.

These idiot celebrities giving hot takes ought to realise that if Depp wins and if Manson wins then there are real life consequences for victims ever speaking out.

by Anonymousreply 178May 19, 2022 12:38 AM

[quote]This thread has been filled with frauen.

Yep. The type who think fatties in bikinis are “stunning and brave”. They think the patriarchy is to blame. Heard is a worse shit than Depp.

by Anonymousreply 179May 19, 2022 1:29 AM

R178, give it a rest

by Anonymousreply 180May 19, 2022 1:30 AM

R180, go take a nap.

by Anonymousreply 181May 19, 2022 1:36 AM

Justice for Johnny!

by Anonymousreply 182May 19, 2022 1:44 AM

^Justice for Johnny is dental work, a good hair cut, bath.

by Anonymousreply 183May 19, 2022 1:58 AM

Amber certainly didn't mind spreading for him, so I'm not sure he needs anything.

by Anonymousreply 184May 19, 2022 2:06 AM

^ It came out during testimony that he is impotent and would become angry when he couldn't get it up for her.

by Anonymousreply 185May 19, 2022 2:22 AM

He also raped her with a bottle.

by Anonymousreply 186May 19, 2022 2:58 AM

Yeah, he raped her with a bottle. Too bad it wasn't a broken bottle. She's a lying, gold-digging WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 187May 19, 2022 6:11 AM

Is that not a bit harsh?

Did you really worship Pirates of the Caribbean THAT much?

by Anonymousreply 188May 19, 2022 6:33 AM

She wears suits like a man m. I bet it gets her friends io tillet and rocky's pussies all sipping wet. She must play up The real fem for them then get her pussy ate

by Anonymousreply 189May 19, 2022 6:41 AM

[quote]Yeah, he raped her with a bottle. Too bad it wasn't a broken bottle. She's a lying, gold-digging WHORE.

This guy has been defending Depp on all of these threads, and is also being a disgusting antisemite over on the Andy Warhol Diaries Part II thread.

That's the kind of person who thinks Johnny Depp is a poor innocent victim.

by Anonymousreply 190May 19, 2022 9:57 AM

R187's post sums up the type of trash that has infested DL lately.

by Anonymousreply 191May 19, 2022 10:22 AM

I have about 15 trolls on ignore right now r191 (r187 was already among them) because of crap like this posted on the Depp/Heard threads

I like to believe it's a handful of posters with sock puppets ... but who knows

by Anonymousreply 192May 19, 2022 10:24 AM

R192, maybe it’s Johnny. Sitting in his hotel room in the dark, eating his usual dinner of cocaine and oxy.

by Anonymousreply 193May 19, 2022 10:29 AM

He does has multiple sock puppets, R192. I recognize his OCD tendency to post, then immediately give him three W&Was. Three must be his lucky OCD number!

by Anonymousreply 194May 19, 2022 10:29 AM

JFC!

Who would’ve thought that Johnny Depp, once the hottest guy in Hollywood, would live to become the patron saint of today’s incels?

How pathetic is that???

by Anonymousreply 195May 19, 2022 10:56 AM

R195 Isn't Amber an incel too considering she verbally and physically abuses her girlfriends too?

by Anonymousreply 196May 19, 2022 10:58 AM

R196, incels don’t have girlfriends. They just hate everyone else’s girlfriends or ex wives.

by Anonymousreply 197May 19, 2022 11:08 AM

R196 "Incel" means involuntarily celibate, so I think whatever else we can say about Amber... she's no incel.

by Anonymousreply 198May 19, 2022 11:28 AM

Amber just hates women. Even the ones she fucks.

by Anonymousreply 199May 19, 2022 11:36 AM

I hope Johnny doesn’t come away from this shitty experience, as a man who just blames Amber for whatever. I hope he doesn’t come out of this experience, as a man who just hates women.

Hopefully, he uses this experience as a way to learn about how he chose to make himself unhappy, for longer periods of time than necessary or expected, by pursuing a Don Quixote windmill war, with a very young girl who just is NOT as sophisticated or experienced as he is.

by Anonymousreply 200May 19, 2022 11:50 AM

R178, and that's what most people don't understand about the importance of the outcome in the Heard/Depp trial. If Depp wins this case, then you will have Harvey Weinstein masturbating furiously while starting lawsuits from his jail cell and no woman will speak out publicly against any kind of abuse again.

by Anonymousreply 201May 19, 2022 11:50 AM

It should have said "no person", not woman in my post at R201.

by Anonymousreply 202May 19, 2022 11:52 AM

The current U.S. culture is incredibly regressive and I get the feeling that a lot of people supporting Depp just, in general, want women to stop complaining about abuse. You see it in all those anti-MeToo comments, and all the comments online from people who say that if you don't support Depp then you are a true abuser, just like Amber.

I hate to cross cultural streams here, but you saw it in the crazy John Mulaney stuff, too. People were making up crazy claims about "parasocial relationships" to excuse him, using the phrase to call people who didn't buy his story "inappropriate" and "abusive." His wife was frequently called a nasty Jewish harridan, spending all his money and ruining his life. He was never a slut, it was Olivia Munn who was the slut.

You see this kind of regressive attitude in a lot of entertainment gossip stories that get co-opted by trolls with political agendas. At this point, I don't know if the trial is going to end and all the bots will dry up and everyone will forget about this pretty quickly, or if there's going to be some long-lasting anti-woman backlash, with people saying "Remember Amber Heard? This is why we don't believe women" for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 203May 19, 2022 12:06 PM

I agree with everything you write, r203 -- a fact which deeply depresses me.

This trial, to me, is about way more than Depp and Heard.

by Anonymousreply 204May 19, 2022 12:40 PM

If Johnny loses, he will appeal, which is why Kathleen Zellner is involved. This could go on for years. Amber will be lucky if she can waitress at Chili's.

by Anonymousreply 205May 19, 2022 12:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206May 19, 2022 12:53 PM

R205, and who is going to pay Johnny’s legal bills? He’s already broke and in debt. I don’t even think his liver can go on for another year given his heavy alcohol use.

by Anonymousreply 207May 19, 2022 1:16 PM

What’s going on with the court delay this morning? Did the judge party too hard with Depp last night?

by Anonymousreply 208May 19, 2022 1:18 PM

Johnny is not broke.

by Anonymousreply 209May 19, 2022 1:19 PM

According to Dior, sales for the scent Sauvage that Depp shills are going through the roof. People are showing their support by buying that shit like crazy. It's why Dior said they never considered replacing him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210May 19, 2022 1:19 PM

You guys think he can survive on the Dior endorsement when he spends about $2 million per month?

Did anyone read the RS article about Johnny and his finances?

by Anonymousreply 211May 19, 2022 1:21 PM

Johnny has a new business manager. The penthouses are sold, the yacht is sold, as is his collection of Basquiats.

He still has his mansion on LA, the island and the French village.

by Anonymousreply 212May 19, 2022 1:25 PM

He's already lined up his next movie, R211. Sorry, hater!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213May 19, 2022 1:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214May 19, 2022 1:25 PM

R213, ok. I’m sure Johnny will get over all of his addictions and will become very frugal and sane in the future.

by Anonymousreply 215May 19, 2022 1:27 PM

Nobody cares, R214.

by Anonymousreply 216May 19, 2022 1:27 PM

R216, you don't care and that's fine. Your parents didn't teach you not to speak for everyone else?

by Anonymousreply 217May 19, 2022 1:35 PM

R217, cunt

by Anonymousreply 218May 19, 2022 1:38 PM

R218 isn't me but I agree with him that R217 is indeed a cunt. And mostly likely the kind of misandrist frau that infests this gay website to shriek against Johnny Depp, Woody Allen, Kevin Spacey and others who wouldn't look at her twice.

by Anonymousreply 219May 19, 2022 1:42 PM

Johnny is a disgusting woman beating deadbeat. Do you think he gave Paradis 100 million to be nice? He did it to shut her up.

He’s alcoholic Kentucky white trash

by Anonymousreply 220May 19, 2022 2:15 PM

R220 He gave Paradis 100 mill? Damn.

by Anonymousreply 221May 19, 2022 2:24 PM

Actually, she got $150 million. I am sure that the NDA covered what she's allowed to say and what she has to do to keep that money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 19, 2022 2:33 PM

#GetMoneyBitch

by Anonymousreply 223May 19, 2022 2:36 PM

His agent was in and testified he was ruining his own career. That he is a mess. Makes trouble. Wears an ear piece to have lines fed to him.

by Anonymousreply 224May 19, 2022 2:51 PM

Has this trial saved Johnny's career yet???

by Anonymousreply 225May 19, 2022 2:52 PM

Depp’s friend testified Depp used to be jealous of Adam Ant! Hahahahahahaah

by Anonymousreply 226May 19, 2022 2:55 PM

R219, I only see Incels and Fraue who are defending Depp. Are you projecting, dear?

You’re not making sense and you seem upset.

by Anonymousreply 227May 19, 2022 3:06 PM

R224, but in Depp’s case it’s not just an ear piece that’s feeding him his lines because his drug riddled brain can’t compute anymore.

Nooo, as Depp wants us to believe, he’s being fed sounds and screams and cries through the ear piece which helps him act.

And when he talks about killing Heard and throwing her in the trunk of a car, it’s just his genius mind that’s speaking in metaphors. No wonder that Trump became President when people actually fall for shit like that.

by Anonymousreply 228May 19, 2022 3:09 PM

So any word on Amber's next movie role?

by Anonymousreply 229May 19, 2022 3:18 PM

I'm being bombarded by these low-effort, anti-Heard video suggestions on YouTube

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230May 19, 2022 3:33 PM

Depp walked into a meeting with agents and demanded they GIVE HIM 20 million. What a fool. He’s toasted his career.

by Anonymousreply 231May 19, 2022 3:33 PM

General question - Is it fair to say that Johnny is broke now? Testimony seems to center on Depp's "desperate" financial circumstances a few years ago. Imagine his situation is more or less the same now and lawyers fee not helping the situation.

by Anonymousreply 232May 19, 2022 3:34 PM

Yes, r231 - I couldn't believe my ears. "GIVE ME" Wow. Agent then adds she's never heard of any similar outlandish financial request from an actor - ever.

by Anonymousreply 233May 19, 2022 3:36 PM

Everyone take a shot when you hear:

[bold]Same Instructions. Same Grounds.

by Anonymousreply 234May 19, 2022 3:45 PM

R234, she's actually really good. Wearing them down and driving home the point that the lawyer was instructed by Depp to make these statements.

by Anonymousreply 235May 19, 2022 3:57 PM

Having this string of professionals who dealt with Depp and his career are going to be the cherry on the cake. They are saying the nosedive of the career was his own fault and because of being on drugs. Depp has lost this vanity trial. Good luck making direct to streaming low budget shit. Depp has been revealed as a bully pipsqueak who hides behind others. Others clean up his messes. GIvE mE tWEnTy MIllIoN!!!

by Anonymousreply 236May 19, 2022 4:00 PM

Johnny is finally listening to his new managers, and is not broke. You think those high-powered attorneys are working for free?

by Anonymousreply 237May 19, 2022 4:00 PM

R231 This is fascinating

by Anonymousreply 238May 19, 2022 4:01 PM

Thank the maker Depp has a legal pad and some crayons handy, so he can take some (likely misspelled) notes on all of these BETRAYALS and prepare himself for the new round of trials and lawsuits!

by Anonymousreply 239May 19, 2022 4:06 PM

Ok Detective Sanadaga. Detective with LA Dept and Domestic Violence expert.

by Anonymousreply 240May 19, 2022 4:22 PM

His financial fuckups are hilarious.

"I CAN'T sell my place in the South of France! I just CAN'T!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241May 19, 2022 4:24 PM

gIvE MeTWeNTy MILLION!

by Anonymousreply 242May 19, 2022 5:03 PM

Depp's legal team running around like headless chickens and shitting themselves because of the Social Media expert who's about to testify.

by Anonymousreply 243May 19, 2022 6:02 PM

What’s the social media expert here for???

by Anonymousreply 244May 19, 2022 6:04 PM

Interesting testimony

by Anonymousreply 245May 19, 2022 6:09 PM

R244, to prove the impact of Waldman's statements on Amber Heard. Good stuff especially since Johnny wants to be the victim here.

by Anonymousreply 246May 19, 2022 6:10 PM

The Depp stans on Twitter are pretty mad about a social media expert being called. They're all saying he's just a loser who stays home and sits online all day and calls himself an "expert," and it's a made-up title that doesn't exist in the real world anyway. Lots of "I could call myself an expert!" and "He doesn't even have a webpage!"

The guy is a professor who has been working with computers since 1975, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247May 19, 2022 6:16 PM

A recent tweet from a Depp supporter ... TOTALLY a native English speaker

[quote]So in my humble opinion. This is how I think Amber/depp situation went. She has self harm in teen years and she was driving when crash happened n her best cry died due to her. Mug shot but no drugs/alcohol. I believe Amber self harmed. Threw wine bottle, walked in glass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248May 19, 2022 6:22 PM

R233 Millie Bobby Brown's parents tried to force an agency to pay them money for the privilege of representing her. This was when she was an unknown. They laughed in the parents' face. Not on the same level as Depp but just goes to show the chutzpah some actors (or their stage parents) have.

by Anonymousreply 249May 19, 2022 6:25 PM

Let’s be honest. This jury is thinking about what to make for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 250May 19, 2022 6:29 PM

R249 can we say Gen Z's Lindsay Lohan?

by Anonymousreply 251May 19, 2022 6:36 PM

His stans are all claiming that his agent is lying because he fired her, that his money was stolen by his team (despite them proving they warned him about his spending) or that the agent is being paid by Amber

by Anonymousreply 252May 19, 2022 8:24 PM

R252 we know, dear. You have already copied and pasted this to multiple threads.

by Anonymousreply 253May 19, 2022 8:29 PM

R253 I posted it to ...two threads. Sorry if that triggered you dear

by Anonymousreply 254May 19, 2022 8:34 PM

[quote]I posted it to ...two threads. Sorry if that triggered you dear

No. You just sound like a fucking aspie.

by Anonymousreply 255May 19, 2022 8:49 PM

I'm shallow, I'm team Johnny because he used to be hot. He needs to lose weight, he must be Spanxed from his ass to his collarbone.

by Anonymousreply 256May 19, 2022 11:34 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257May 19, 2022 11:40 PM

If the verdict hinged upon wardrobe and hair, Amber would definitely win. I know Johnny has gone through a lot of cash, but he must be able to pay for the services of a tailor or a stylist. His color choices are not flattering to him and reinforce his derelict image.

by Anonymousreply 258May 23, 2022 3:19 PM

Amber's fake note taking, her attorney's reaction is priceless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259May 29, 2022 4:57 PM

R241 I worked for his agent, Tracey Jacobs, back in the late 80s when she signed him. She was obsessed! (I've written about this on old DL threads). He didn't have a driver's license yet so I had to drive him to studio executive meetings. We were the same age, born 11 days apart. He was a nice guy, but I couldn't understand why everyone swooned over him. He had long greasy hair and looked very unkempt. Like he needed a bath and a flea-dip. I had to request he not smoke in my car.

All the memories are flooding back now. haha

by Anonymousreply 260May 29, 2022 8:01 PM

So, if Amber is ordered to pay Johnny 100 million she can just tell authorities later, 'Yes, I donated it.'

by Anonymousreply 261May 30, 2022 1:45 AM

Clearly, Johnny had the superior legal team.

by Anonymousreply 262May 30, 2022 1:49 AM

R262, You get what you pay for.

by Anonymousreply 263May 30, 2022 2:36 AM

Amber's team objected to their own witnesses!

That lady focused on the muffins that shrink's husband bought; she must have said to Amber 'my husband bought these'

Amber makes a leap and tells her lawyers that that meant the lady shrink told her husband she was meeting her. the lady shrink did not. and yet the lawyers HARP on those freakin' muffins.

by Anonymousreply 264May 30, 2022 4:02 AM

Muffingate.

by Anonymousreply 265May 30, 2022 4:15 AM

I wouldn't call it "priceless", R259, it's hardly worth suffering through the video of the stammering YouTube moron and audibly fat girl pretend that the moment is way more exciting than it is. Are you a stan?

by Anonymousreply 266May 30, 2022 4:52 AM

Crazy frau alert.

[quote] "Amber Heard is not only responsible for making Johnny Depp relive his trauma, but she is responsible for making every abuse survivor relive theirs. The sound of her voice on those tapes, the smirks, & her testimony took us back to a place we wanted to forget. I am #TeamJohnnyDepp"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267May 30, 2022 5:59 AM

The scAmber Stan on here with a dozen accounts who talks to their self needs more psychological help than she does. Anybody who isn’t mentally impaired can see this cunt is a filthy fucking liar.

by Anonymousreply 268May 30, 2022 6:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!