Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Froy es Homosexual.

El es hermoso. ♥️

by Anonymousreply 283June 23, 2022 11:35 AM

Richard es bisexual!

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2022 5:44 AM

Froy es una perra.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2022 5:45 AM

R2 = PUTA!

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2022 5:51 AM

[quote] Richard es bisexual!

Jajajajajajajaja!

Claro, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2022 5:57 AM

R3 = bi puta

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2022 6:21 AM

Froy es la panocha de Ricardo.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2022 6:23 AM

Froy es boytoy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2022 7:04 AM

Why weren’t they at the Met Gala:/?

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2022 7:07 AM

R8 As what? They are not even together as far as the world is concerned.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2022 8:38 AM

[quote] Why weren’t they at the Met Gala:/?

When Richard was asked about his relationship with Froy, he responded with...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2022 9:58 AM

La panocha de Froy esta rico. Yo gusto comerlo.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2022 10:51 AM

Another thread? We just revived one!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2022 6:39 AM

La cola de Froy vale mas que el oro. Ricardo le gusta metersela.

by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2022 6:48 AM

That one R12 is subscription only

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2022 10:54 AM

R14 What? It was just open a few days ago. got lot 84 something responses on Sunday. Why are threads going to subscription so quick?

by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2022 11:35 AM

Link please OP.

by Anonymousreply 16May 5, 2022 12:02 PM

ciao bello !

Froylan es muy guapo y varonil. Sus labios son dulces como una fresa y tersos como la seda mas fina...

by Anonymousreply 17May 6, 2022 3:54 AM

[quote]varonil

En que mundo?!

by Anonymousreply 18May 6, 2022 10:44 AM

[quote]En que mundo?!

El mismo mundo que te vio nacer chula...hay perdon !! I hope not to be misgendering you Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 19May 7, 2022 5:51 AM

Froy liked Dick's new Insta post! Finally some proof they're still together.

by Anonymousreply 20May 7, 2022 10:05 AM

[quote] El mismo mundo que te vio nacer chula...hay perdon !! I hope not to be misgendering you Brandon.

Don't fool yourself. If you actually knew anything about Froy (besides fantasizing about who he's currently in a relationship with), you'd know Froy is naturally quite feminine (if not more than Brandon). The butch thing lately is just an act.

by Anonymousreply 21May 8, 2022 7:48 AM

soy una loca tremenda!

by Anonymousreply 22May 8, 2022 10:43 AM

Pelotudo! NO need to fantasize about Froy's husbear. We already know he married Richard Madden.

FemmeFroy was peak Froy. He was always varonil however, even within his natural more delicate nature.

by Anonymousreply 23May 8, 2022 7:47 PM

Froy esta en el baño del la biblioteca con los chicos.

by Anonymousreply 24May 8, 2022 7:55 PM

Maria! How scandalous !

by Anonymousreply 25May 8, 2022 8:08 PM

This place is turning into tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 26May 9, 2022 5:46 AM

Froy es mi chico. Yo amo a Froy ♥️

by Anonymousreply 27May 9, 2022 1:41 PM

Good god this place has gotten boring. I was looking through old threads, and it's kind of interesting how there were so many different perspectives on these two back then. And good dish. Now, it's all lovey-dovey Hallmark/tumblr shit.

by Anonymousreply 28May 11, 2022 10:04 AM

R21 is not wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 14, 2022 8:26 AM

Damn, are these two still together?

I kinda forgot about them. Neither one pops up in my Instagram feed anymore.

Looks like they are coupled and boring.

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 30May 15, 2022 2:21 AM

R30 Nailed it. Boring as hell now. Neither come on your feed because Madden supposedly hates social media, and Froy hardly posts anymore. Of course the Madden stans will lecture to you that it's better that way because Froy watched Bo Burnham and realized the evils of social media use, while others say he "doesn't need it anymore". 😏 🙄

Which is a real shame, because if there ever was a time to use it to his advantage, it's now. Youth only lasts so long. Meanwhile, his peers are getting booked left, right and center...

by Anonymousreply 31May 15, 2022 1:46 PM

Richard can’t get enough of Froy and no longer feels comfortable without him 👬

by Anonymousreply 32May 16, 2022 1:08 AM

It’s boring because they are drama free home bodies .

by Anonymousreply 33May 16, 2022 1:56 AM

Why is everyone afraid to state the obvious? Froy has been domesticated. He is Richard’s frau

by Anonymousreply 34May 17, 2022 3:56 AM

R34 Froy’s dream come true.

by Anonymousreply 35May 17, 2022 4:16 AM

Shouldn't it be "Froy es un homosexual?"

Or maybe "Froy esta un homosexual?"

Or even "Froy esta una mujer?"

by Anonymousreply 36May 17, 2022 4:28 AM

No one is afraid to "state the obvious". Just that this hetero-Hallmark fantasy seems to be the only thing people can talk about now, and it's silly and tired at this point. They're clearly in a long-term serious relationship, but Froy is still a 24 year old gay boy and Rich is still a (soon-to-be) 36 year old man...in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 37May 18, 2022 11:05 AM

Long term relationships are Hallmark fantasies. They don’t exist. Women are whores and men think with their cocks.

by Anonymousreply 38May 18, 2022 3:07 PM

R37 & R38 must come from families where there was no love for one another...

Thankfully our Froy doesn't need to worry about not being loved by a real man. If anything, his man loves him a bit too much.

by Anonymousreply 39May 19, 2022 3:26 AM

[quote] must come from families where there was no love for one another...

Bitch please, Froy's own parents were divorced... 🙄

Some of us just actually live in the real world. No relationship, no matter how long or loving, is a cakewalk. Maybe some of us are just willing to acknowledge that little reality.

by Anonymousreply 40May 19, 2022 10:16 AM

[quote] come from families where there was no love for one another

Long term relationships are just people who are afraid to be by themselves. It’s a farce. They don’t exist.

by Anonymousreply 41May 19, 2022 3:37 PM

[quote] Richard can’t get enough of Froy and no longer feels comfortable without him 👬

R32 So basically they're codependent...?

by Anonymousreply 42May 25, 2022 7:10 AM

[quote]Bitch please, Froy's own parents were divorced...

It means nothing. A single mother or father can be very loving and supportive and there are many many loveless (and worse, abusive) families, with both parents staying together.

by Anonymousreply 43May 25, 2022 7:45 AM

Chica gorda

*oink oink*

by Anonymousreply 44May 25, 2022 7:49 AM

[quote]It’s boring because they are drama free home bodies .

Two actors together are never drama free. Froy had a couple of earlier public friendships where both he and the other person unfollowed each other in an "off with his head!" manner. There will be drama.

by Anonymousreply 45May 25, 2022 8:02 AM

R43 That has nothing to do with the point I was making.

by Anonymousreply 46May 25, 2022 8:07 AM

R46 Love in families means love for children too.

by Anonymousreply 47May 25, 2022 8:16 AM

Froylein and Dick are one of the only gay couples where I find myself attracted to both.

by Anonymousreply 48May 25, 2022 8:18 AM

I hope Froy is ok. 😕

by Anonymousreply 49May 25, 2022 4:20 PM

Does this mean they are in gay Paris?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 25, 2022 11:10 PM

R50 No, that's just a fan who often jokes about them.

According to the tumblr fraus, a fan saw Richard and Froy in Atlanta at a restaurant. Richard's show Citadel is supposedly shooting there currently.

by Anonymousreply 51May 28, 2022 6:32 AM

[quote] Two actors together are never drama free. Froy had a couple of earlier public friendships where both he and the other person unfollowed each other in an "off with his head!" manner. There will be drama.

R45 Froy's done that with quite a number of folks. When something supposedly went down between him and an ex or former friend, he was always quick to unfollow on social media right away. And I noticed around the time he got with Madden, he purged a bunch of people he was following too.

But old 'likes' are still there. There's a number of old Brandon Flynn posts that Froy still has liked going back to 2019 and back. They even followed each other for quite a long time (and ran in similar circles in LA), and I think Brandon was still liking Froy's posts while Froy and Madden were starting to get together (and he knew). I think that was around the time Brandon liked or reposted in an insta story about the meme of "toxic men with good dick". Then there was the great purge by Froy, and of course, out went Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 52May 29, 2022 10:29 AM

How is Froy's mussy holding up under all the pressure?

by Anonymousreply 53May 29, 2022 10:35 AM

How long did Madden wait before he went from Flynn to Froy?

by Anonymousreply 54May 29, 2022 11:59 AM

Well going on the official timeline, about 4 months, Richard was still mostly filming Eternals

by Anonymousreply 55May 29, 2022 12:04 PM

Froy posted and then deleted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 29, 2022 10:06 PM

The other two pictures were sky and cityscapes, which I am guessing will be from Atlanta? Maybe he didn't want to give away where he was.

by Anonymousreply 57May 29, 2022 10:10 PM

Como froy está lidando com o fato de que Andrew Matarazzo está agora saindo com Brandon Flynn?

by Anonymousreply 58May 29, 2022 10:20 PM

Why do you people care about these two losers.

Just another gay pairing that will end in tears, before the year is up.

Nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 59May 29, 2022 10:22 PM

^ what is that, Portuguese? Esperanto?

by Anonymousreply 60May 29, 2022 10:29 PM

That Richard controling Froy's lifestyle is kinda like false imprisonment...

by Anonymousreply 61May 29, 2022 10:38 PM

R56 Well, if Froy has taken up crocheting in his absence and made that top, it’s quite impressive!

by Anonymousreply 62May 29, 2022 10:59 PM

That tiktok from @arunmkg is still getting new comments including this one

Kitten in the Clouud I live around the corner from him in Belsize Park. We are friends in common with Andrew O'Hagan. Richard's gay. But Andrew isn't.

by Anonymousreply 63May 29, 2022 11:19 PM

Here's a larger version of the new pic posted at R56 -

He looks like he's been working out, and his face looks thinner...but that freshness behind the eyes he had years ago seems totally gone...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 29, 2022 11:30 PM

He looks fresh enough to me R64. Although I hsve an objection, for the OP, for calling him homosexual. Just because a guy has a roommate and the rent and utilities are so expensive these days, that you have to share.

by Anonymousreply 65May 29, 2022 11:34 PM

[quote] that freshness behind the eyes he had years ago seems totally gone...

Richard Madden has been sucking the life out of him, to hang on to whatever youth he has left.

Sort of like a Dementor from Harry Potter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 30, 2022 4:01 AM

[quote] How is Froy's mussy holding up under all the pressure?

R53 Oh clearly by now ol' Rich has blown that hole out and turned that boy out. You can see it in his face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 30, 2022 11:34 AM

#mussylivesmatter

by Anonymousreply 68May 30, 2022 11:36 AM

How do you it is not the other way round R67? Are you sleeping in the next bed?

by Anonymousreply 69May 30, 2022 12:51 PM

[quote]Como froy está lidando com o fato de que Andrew Matarazzo está agora saindo com Brandon Flynn?

[quote]^ what is that, Portuguese? Esperanto?

Portuguese, and Google Translate has been invented.

by Anonymousreply 70May 30, 2022 4:40 PM

Richard is the jealous type and very possessive.

by Anonymousreply 71May 30, 2022 6:49 PM

Froy wanted a daddy

by Anonymousreply 72May 30, 2022 6:52 PM

[quote] Froy wanted a daddy

But he got a granddad instead.

by Anonymousreply 73May 30, 2022 6:55 PM

I was good enough for you, toothsome!

by Anonymousreply 74May 30, 2022 6:56 PM

[quote] How do you it is not the other way round ?

because Froy acts submissive to Richard. You think Richard is keeping Froy hidden only to bottom for in bed? Hahaha 🤣 Nah Richard loves how it feels to be god. He loves knowing Froy belongs to him.

by Anonymousreply 75May 30, 2022 6:57 PM

[quote] Oh clearly by now ol' Rich has blown that hole out and turned that boy out. You can see it in his face.

[quote] How do you it is not the other way round R67? Are you sleeping in the next bed?

Oh, Mary.

You must be deaf, dumb, AND blind if you don't know that Froy is a big old BOTTOM gurleena.

by Anonymousreply 76May 30, 2022 6:58 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 30, 2022 7:00 PM

How do we know that Richard Madden is gay?

Look at who he previously dated.

Lol. You know what they say...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 30, 2022 7:02 PM

R77 Probably the remains of a fan who was going to out him.

by Anonymousreply 79May 30, 2022 7:02 PM

I'd say get used to the state of things...knowing no thing...is gonna go on for a while.

by Anonymousreply 80May 30, 2022 7:05 PM

I'm over Froy in a way, it's just a habit to follow celebs. Maybe they're cute, then you read something funny they said. Froy was into puns, it was kind of funny - he was only a teenager and it seemed different that he was so verbally adroit. What gets me is despite his unwillingness to go on social media to promote himself (exact opposite of his former self) he still gets jobs - and he hasn't even proven himself to be much of an actor. Anyway, I'm bored.

by Anonymousreply 81May 30, 2022 7:09 PM

no way they are compromising Citadel or Bond at this point.

by Anonymousreply 82May 30, 2022 7:15 PM

Richard and Froy are playing the long game. Citadel is the couple’s retirement investment. Can’t fuck it up by some silly coming out. The shelf live of a gay actor is really small. Gotta strike while the opportunity is there.

by Anonymousreply 83May 30, 2022 7:34 PM

Froy clearly lost some weight. He looks a little tired. His skin is glowing again however...

Oh beautiful Froylan, why are you hiding from us, DL gays? Unless it is true that you have retired...

by Anonymousreply 84May 30, 2022 11:42 PM

There's absolutely no retirement in Richard's near future, that's for sure. The man has spent his whole life building that career, and like hell he's going to let anything get in the way of getting to the A-list, or be the face of a major known/beloved franchise, etc. Let alone the money and the lifestyle he likes. He made it clear in a past interview that one of his biggest fears is to lose his career. Not even his little love nest with Froy will get in the way of that. Hence, how they operate as a couple currently. Only in that sense is Richard playing the long game.

As for Froy, well, the boy seemed ambitious, but I have my doubts about that now. He's barely using the tools that made him known, while still sitting on the barely C-list...all the while many of his peers are getting regularly booked. Folks keep going on like Richard is going to pull all these strings for him, and yet here we are, sitting, waiting, for anything truly substantial to actually happen...

by Anonymousreply 85May 31, 2022 12:09 PM

R85, I think that Froy is hoping to bag himself a rich actor.

The only problem is that without a marriage license or something official, he'll never be able to receive any kind of spousal support in the event that they break up.

by Anonymousreply 86May 31, 2022 12:26 PM

R78 - I thought this is who he previously dated:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 31, 2022 12:35 PM

[quote]As for Froy, well, the boy seemed ambitious, but I have my doubts about that now

Don't let's be naive. He's much more well known for having a relationship/pretending not to have a relationship with Madden, than he was before said relationship/pretend-not relationship began.

by Anonymousreply 88May 31, 2022 9:26 PM

Don’t let that innocent face fool you all. Froy is a bloodthirsty ambitious little bitch. Today is Richard Madden, but tomorrow it might be your boyfriends or your husbands.

by Anonymousreply 89June 1, 2022 5:53 AM

R89 You nailed it. He wasn't out before dating Madden. So this whole narrative of Madden forcing Froy back in a closet is ridiculous. He wasn't out because he has a huge female fanbase, same with Madden, ad he has career ambitions, just like Madden. There was also a rumor about him using the casting couch to get the role on Teen Wolf. Lets be real, he didn't get it for his acting, I say this as a Froy fan btw. He may be pretty, but he's not a great actor.

by Anonymousreply 90June 1, 2022 8:21 AM

R90 He was rumored to date that Miss Benny person, and then there was Hunter for a good while after that. For all the pics of them, it was never formally acknowledged so it could all be passed off as just 'buddies hanging out'. He may have dated others we obviously wouldn't know of. But yes, technically, he has always been closeted, at least since starting a career (to those who knew him in school, they've pretty much all said he was basically out and it was clearly known then). I don't think Madden "forced him back into the closet". The only thing some of us have noted is the extreme pullback from the one way he was mainly making himself visible/known.

As for not being a "great actor", while it's all somewhat subjective, yeah, he isn't exactly leading the pack amongst his peers skill wise. But I think he's passable enough, which is what most in the industry are. Let's face it, most of it is about looks and appeal, and I think he has that. Personally, I don't think he's using it all as best he could be at the moment, professionally speaking.

by Anonymousreply 91June 1, 2022 11:36 AM

[quote]He was rumored to date that Miss Benny person

I told you he was straight.

by Anonymousreply 92June 1, 2022 11:42 AM

[quote] I think that Froy is hoping to bag himself a rich actor. The only problem is that without a marriage license or something official, he'll never be able to receive any kind of spousal support in the event that they break up.

R86 Perhaps. But what happens when the (most likely) inevitable happens, as it often does? What do you have left then? What happens when you have nothing left to fall back on, or when you realize you gave up all your dreams for something that has no guarantee of lasting? I think he'd be in for a major wake up call...

That being said, Froy is ambitious (as said above). He wants his own piece of the career pie. I just think he's distracted and too lax at a time he should be striking while the iron is hot. You're only young once...

by Anonymousreply 93June 1, 2022 2:03 PM

or maybe he's lazy and riding the gravy train.

by Anonymousreply 94June 1, 2022 2:06 PM

Froy fell victim to his own game. He stumbled upon a man who doesn’t take no for an answer. If Richard wants you by his side, you’ll stay by his side whether you like it or not. Madden is obsessive and possessive and there is nothing Froy can do to escape the clutches of the big dick conquistador

by Anonymousreply 95June 1, 2022 6:10 PM

BWAHHHAAAA!

by Anonymousreply 96June 1, 2022 10:10 PM

[quote]he has a huge female fanbase

How huge is his female fanbase?

by Anonymousreply 97June 2, 2022 12:54 AM

HUGE & PURULENT LIKE YOUR VIRGIN CUNT WITH ECZEMA THAT NO MAN WILL EVER SEE!

by Anonymousreply 98June 2, 2022 12:59 AM

R98 I'm a guy. Thanks for your interest.

by Anonymousreply 99June 2, 2022 1:05 AM

I SMELL PUTRID PUSSY!

by Anonymousreply 100June 2, 2022 1:18 AM

R100 It's probably just a brain tumor.

by Anonymousreply 101June 2, 2022 1:36 AM

[quote] He was rumored to date that Miss Benny person

A rumor started by Miss Benny...

Froylan is not into simpering Marys that can't produce enough testosterone to hold a stiffy.

by Anonymousreply 102June 2, 2022 6:05 AM

YO QUIERO FROY!!!

by Anonymousreply 103June 2, 2022 6:20 AM

Bottoms have bottom friends. Miss Benny was nothing more than a hag to Froy.

by Anonymousreply 104June 2, 2022 6:37 AM

Froy is beautiful. Look at that bone structure and the long eyelashes. In all the photos together, they look very bonded. They've been together for a few years, including being in lockdown together. Yes, Froy probably wants a daddy and Richard loves twinks but they look happy and there is no public drama.

I, at least, wish them well.

by Anonymousreply 105June 2, 2022 6:52 AM

The only explanation for his absence must be that his relationship with Madden makes him happy. At the end of the day, it's what every man wants. Our expectations of what Froylan should be do not play a part in his love life at all.

If at one time we hear otherwise, then I'm sure we'll revisit these threads all over again.

#Love you Froy

by Anonymousreply 106June 2, 2022 2:56 PM

I've never been about Froy's love life, in fact I'm very tired of hearing about it.

by Anonymousreply 107June 2, 2022 3:11 PM

R106 You’ve never read The Woman Who Walked Into Doors have you?

by Anonymousreply 108June 2, 2022 3:22 PM

Froy is irresistibly handsome. Look at those cheekbones and square jaw. Madden will never let him go. 😩

by Anonymousreply 109June 3, 2022 5:46 AM

R109 Are you insinuating Madden is keeping him around to harvest his organs?

by Anonymousreply 110June 3, 2022 7:25 AM

well at least somebody is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 3, 2022 9:46 AM

Richard is keeping Froy away to spite Datalounge. He felt severely disrespected by the elderly DL gays and now keeps Froy stashed in some motel room as payback.

by Anonymousreply 112June 4, 2022 10:54 AM

That is too bad, because Froy probably couldn'ty act his way out of a motel room.

by Anonymousreply 113June 4, 2022 7:56 PM

Overall he looks less bulky, which is good, he looks like his old self but now older. The cynic in me always thought he tried to appear "older" when he got with Madden. Like relax, if anything Richard got street cred for bagging such a cute adorable twink. I like him best when we first saw him with Madden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114June 4, 2022 9:43 PM

So did I.

by Anonymousreply 115June 4, 2022 10:13 PM

It’s impressive how Richard has managed to keep him hidden. No fan pics or sightings of any kind. They must only go out at night and froy must be wearing a burka.

by Anonymousreply 116June 5, 2022 1:49 AM

Are they still together?

by Anonymousreply 117June 5, 2022 5:37 PM

R117 Froy is still MIA on social media so of course they are.

by Anonymousreply 118June 5, 2022 5:45 PM

Froy hasn’t posted on instagram in 7 months. I don’t recall any instagram stories lately either, is he even alive??

by Anonymousreply 119June 5, 2022 5:46 PM

he posted some pic (like a fashion pic) for a couple seconds the other day. took it down

by Anonymousreply 120June 5, 2022 5:55 PM

He is currently taking online classes and it is unlikely he’ll return to acting until he’s done with college.

by Anonymousreply 121June 5, 2022 6:57 PM

he should be doing theatre and work on those chops. if he wants to work at this point, i guess.

by Anonymousreply 122June 5, 2022 7:00 PM

Richard wants him to get a higher education. It’s commendable and it conveniently removes him from the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 123June 5, 2022 7:21 PM

Well Richard is paying for everything so it’s understandable that he makes Froy follow his rules.

by Anonymousreply 124June 5, 2022 7:22 PM

Richard is doing something very responsible which is providing his twink with an alternative tool to be successful as he grows up.

by Anonymousreply 125June 5, 2022 7:31 PM

[quote]providing his twink with an alternative tool

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 126June 5, 2022 7:43 PM

I am not ok with this !

Richard please, let the kid do one project per year. I mean a stud like you giving in to insecurities? What is this silliness.

You bad. You Tarzan. Froy would never think of leaving such a masculine alpha top like yourself... now make him post a selfie !!!

by Anonymousreply 127June 6, 2022 12:45 AM

What’s madden’s upcoming projects?

by Anonymousreply 128June 6, 2022 1:48 AM

Froy spotted doing reshoots in New York for Hocus Pocus 2 this evening -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129June 6, 2022 5:16 AM

He can come to trick or treat dressed as a football player at my house any time of the year!

I hope he’s not playing drunk here, he did a shitty job of it in Cruel Summer.

by Anonymousreply 130June 6, 2022 7:27 AM

[quote] A rumor started by Miss Benny... Froylan is not into simpering Marys that can't produce enough testosterone to hold a stiffy.

Wrong. Again. According to those who knew him, they were a thing. A short thing. But a thing.

And again, Froy himself is a big ol' Mary.

by Anonymousreply 131June 6, 2022 7:47 AM

I think it's great that Richard is giving him that kind of guidance. A lot of teen heart throbs end up with very unspectacular lives, once that phase of their career ends and they have nothing else to draw upon. Acting is a risky career choice, even for those with all the right attributes and advantages.

by Anonymousreply 132June 6, 2022 7:51 AM

How do you guys know he goes to college,source?

by Anonymousreply 133June 6, 2022 8:13 AM

[quote] He is currently taking online classes and it is unlikely he’ll return to acting until he’s done with college.

Uh, where exactly is this info coming from, or are you just making it up? This has not been rumored anywhere else, not even on tumblr by the fraus there (and they know everything). There's also no evidence Froy is not acting anymore. In fact, he is currently doing reshoots for HP2 as we speak, and has most likely been doing self-tape auditions over the last couple years (as he even showed in an insta story last year).

[quote] I think it's great that Richard is giving him that kind of guidance. A lot of teen heart throbs end up with very unspectacular lives, once that phase of their career ends and they have nothing else to draw upon. Acting is a risky career choice, even for those with all the right attributes and advantages.

What guidance? Where has it been hinted that Richard is even doing such? There are so insanely private who would even know what they actually discuss? Again, they are both still acting, and most likely that is not changing anytime soon for either of them.

[quote] How do you guys know he goes to college,source?

There is no source. And nobody actually knows.

by Anonymousreply 134June 6, 2022 8:20 AM

Well, if Froy is not busy with acting roles, Richard must be supporting him financially. That would mean he is encouraging him to do something else.

by Anonymousreply 135June 6, 2022 8:52 AM

Does sucking Dick's dick count as "something else"?

by Anonymousreply 136June 6, 2022 10:21 AM

I think the fact that everything has been so quiet on any new roles for Richard is a clear sign he is in the running for Bond. It may be that Froy and him have decided on maximum silence until they have knowledge one way or another about it. Froy may start posting stuff again once we get some sort of confirmation either way.

by Anonymousreply 137June 6, 2022 12:18 PM

He also liked a HP costars post. He's alive!

by Anonymousreply 138June 6, 2022 12:30 PM

Funny how the video is uncredited. Fans usually try to take credit for their scoop.

by Anonymousreply 139June 6, 2022 1:39 PM

R137, I think it’s obvious they are quiet because Richard is trying to land a bigger paycheck 🤐

by Anonymousreply 140June 6, 2022 1:41 PM

He looks so stiff in that video. If Froy takes classes in anything it should be dance, movement, or some sport. He needs to loosen up and use his body better. (For acting, I mean...)

by Anonymousreply 141June 6, 2022 4:15 PM

He’s just walkin’ funny after a hard night of being unrelentingly pounded by Richard.

by Anonymousreply 142June 6, 2022 4:49 PM

OMG! "Ask, and you shall receive"

See? I manifested another Froy sighting!!! There is a god and his name is Richard Madden.

All hail big Dicky !

by Anonymousreply 143June 6, 2022 10:54 PM

[quote]Froy himself is a big ol' Mary

At least Froy looks like he can throw a mean fuck. I highly doubt Benjamin was ever so lucky...

by Anonymousreply 144June 6, 2022 11:03 PM

Uh Brandon is now living in New York City 👀 I like his chances of taking Madden back if he goes head to head with Froy. There is no way Richard doesn’t miss the crazy dirty sex a sexy slut like Flynn performed on him. Cum swapping, piss play, dirty foreplay, you name it. Froy is too green and childlike to be a real match against an opportunistic seductress 💋

by Anonymousreply 145June 6, 2022 11:48 PM

Froy plays the part of green and childlike for the public while being an opportunistic seductress.

by Anonymousreply 146June 7, 2022 12:46 AM

[quote] See? I manifested another Froy sighting!!! There is a god and his name is Richard Madden.

This sighting as nothing to do with Madden. It's Froy, on set, doing his job, filmed by HP fans. If Madden had his way, we wouldn't see Froy ever again.

[quote] At least Froy looks like he can throw a mean fuck.

That's funny. Tell another one.

by Anonymousreply 147June 7, 2022 5:02 AM

Froy has something that drives men crazy.

by Anonymousreply 148June 7, 2022 7:15 AM

Re R148, he doesn't look hard or calculating, like someone who knows they're gorgeous and wants to get as much as they can from their looks. There's an innocence and openness that is very appealing.

by Anonymousreply 149June 7, 2022 7:21 AM

[quote] He looks so stiff in that video. If Froy takes classes in anything it should be dance, movement, or some sport. He needs to loosen up and use his body better. (For acting, I mean...)

R141 I've noticed that too. He's always been fairly awkward when it comes to movement. He's very stilted. You should have seen his attempt at dancing when he tried to be a pop star performing at the Teen Wolf conventions.

[quote] That would mean he is encouraging him to do something else.

R135 And take a guess at what that is... ;)

by Anonymousreply 150June 7, 2022 7:40 AM

Wasn’t there dance and movement in that performing arts high school he went too?

by Anonymousreply 151June 7, 2022 10:33 AM

R151, there might have been but that doesn’t mean he took those classes.

by Anonymousreply 152June 7, 2022 2:23 PM

[145] Agreed. Froy is a cute vanilla bit of fluff. But Richard *never* looks as truly into him as he was with Brandon. I bet he still misses the utter filth they got up to.

I think it’s kind of sad that Richard is just going to keep finding excuses, going from role to role, for why now is not the time to come out. He’ll leave a trail of twinky ‘roommates’ behind him and that’s about it. I really don’t think at this stage a quiet coming out would do his career any actual harm.

by Anonymousreply 153June 7, 2022 2:47 PM

R153 So naive

by Anonymousreply 154June 7, 2022 3:01 PM

Maybe it's me but a guy who is working in the film industry and getting visible roles and promotion from the time he's 17, 18 years old, and is now 24, cannot be all that innocent or naive. I don't even think Froy comes across that way, but again, maybe it's just me. He has a certain baby-faced look and that way he speaks, but I wouldn't let the exterior make you leap to conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 155June 7, 2022 8:36 PM

I saw his profile on BBRT.

by Anonymousreply 156June 7, 2022 8:38 PM

Sure, Jan,

by Anonymousreply 157June 7, 2022 8:43 PM

Richard is looking for some fresher, younger meat.

Froy's ass is old and beaten.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158June 7, 2022 11:04 PM

Froy does seem a little naive. Not to say he is sheltered but he does seem genuinely unassuming.

by Anonymousreply 159June 8, 2022 12:12 AM

He’s doing fine. Enjoying Madden’s cock and chest hair daily.

by Anonymousreply 160June 8, 2022 1:05 AM

I have noticed Froy seems very close to Jenna out of Richard's friends. I wonder if that is because she is the only one who didn't meet Brandon - as she and madden hadn't reconciled - and all the others are kind of compromised in his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 161June 8, 2022 1:07 AM

R159 Unassuming means modest, nothing to do with being naive.

by Anonymousreply 162June 8, 2022 8:40 PM

Naughty Richard loves making Froy walk naked around the house. He loves a good exhibitionist

by Anonymousreply 163June 8, 2022 11:43 PM

Froy's mancunt stinks.

by Anonymousreply 164June 8, 2022 11:55 PM

Callate pinche pendejo !

Froylan has impeccable hygiene and his rosebud smell heavenly. It's so tantalizing Señor spends hours and hours feasting on his beautiful mussy.

by Anonymousreply 165June 9, 2022 10:30 AM

Oh, boy.

by Anonymousreply 166June 9, 2022 4:06 PM

Richard loves rimming but does he enjoy rimming or getting rimmed first? Can guys 69 when rimming?

by Anonymousreply 167June 9, 2022 4:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168June 9, 2022 4:26 PM

How flexible is Froy?

by Anonymousreply 169June 9, 2022 7:30 PM

they yoga.

by Anonymousreply 170June 9, 2022 7:32 PM

[R109] Brandon Flynn doesn't agree

by Anonymousreply 171June 9, 2022 7:57 PM

Apparently Richard is filming new episodes of Citadel, which I think must be episodes for the sister series set in different countries as they are all supposed to be related. I think at this rate he will be doing Citadel for ever. Froy will hopefully back soon as they seem completely co-dependent

by Anonymousreply 172June 11, 2022 9:48 AM

I mean can you blame Richard for wanting to be with Froy ?

I bet Froy makes him feel immortal when he lets him inside.

by Anonymousreply 173June 11, 2022 11:04 AM

Girls, what if Richie lets Froy inside?

by Anonymousreply 174June 11, 2022 1:56 PM

R173 I feel like your overselling of Froy just makes me like him less and want to see all his flaws.

by Anonymousreply 175June 11, 2022 3:14 PM

If Richie let’s Froy inside, as you say R174, then he probably gets a nice big load that only guys in their early 20s can shoot. I’m sure both are quite enjoying each other’s loads, among other things.

by Anonymousreply 176June 11, 2022 4:51 PM

What if they both let each other inside?

by Anonymousreply 177June 11, 2022 5:13 PM

Every thread says/asks/argues the same exact things...

by Anonymousreply 178June 11, 2022 5:15 PM

[quote]What if they both let each other inside?

At the same time?

The holy grail of gay sex.

by Anonymousreply 179June 11, 2022 8:36 PM

Brandon is flouting his gay ass all over New York City. Hot slut out and proud. No shame in being yourself.

by Anonymousreply 180June 12, 2022 1:13 AM

I don't understand why Brandon does so much to make himself look like shit. It's like he does it on purpose. He hasn't looked really good since 13 Reasons Why. And I like him.

by Anonymousreply 181June 12, 2022 2:58 AM

Froy emerged from his cocoon last night and attended the CAA party for the Tony awards in NYC. Here he is with the guy who wrote Spring Awakening last night -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182June 12, 2022 6:23 AM

Froy is looking younger these days. He went from 23 to 19. Amazing

by Anonymousreply 183June 12, 2022 8:18 AM

Not loving that hairdo, R182.

by Anonymousreply 184June 12, 2022 8:21 AM

Was GroffSauce there?

by Anonymousreply 185June 12, 2022 10:42 AM

I will bet Froy is back with Richard for his birthday. Maybe he will get him another cake!

by Anonymousreply 186June 12, 2022 10:52 AM

Is a Bway show in his future?

by Anonymousreply 187June 12, 2022 10:57 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188June 12, 2022 11:00 AM

Damn! Froy is back to being a teenage twink. How the fuck did he do that?

No wonder Madden wanted him to look a little older. Well too fucking bad. This is Froy in his natural physique and Señor will have to accept that his twink is ageless.

by Anonymousreply 189June 12, 2022 11:06 AM

It's good that he's off on his own for a little while. It's not healthy to be attached at the hip 24/7. Reeks of co-dependency. Plus, it's the only way we ever get to see him, when he's away from Richard for a while. So good.

by Anonymousreply 190June 12, 2022 12:08 PM

I guess different people have different peaks. Froy at 24 doesn't really look like I thought he would, when he grew up from 17 or 18. He was cuter as a teenager. Now he looks like he works on his skin routine too much. He's not manly.

by Anonymousreply 191June 12, 2022 5:43 PM

R184 Agreed. His hair is one of his best features – short like that doesn’t work for him.

by Anonymousreply 192June 13, 2022 10:23 PM

it's not short, just combed down with no styling, ie., mousse.

gel...ok...

by Anonymousreply 193June 13, 2022 10:28 PM

Froy is so handsome. He should do Broadway 🎭

by Anonymousreply 194June 13, 2022 10:38 PM

Froy is so pretty.

by Anonymousreply 195June 14, 2022 12:30 AM

The ever cool though?? Hmm

by Anonymousreply 196June 14, 2022 12:34 AM

idk, i can't tell you how many amercian kids and adults can read Shakespeare. he did a good job on that cast. theatre would be good for him.

by Anonymousreply 197June 14, 2022 12:37 AM

So did Froy stay with SJP while he was in NYC doing those pickup shots? Did Mathew make a sloppy pass at him?

by Anonymousreply 198June 14, 2022 12:50 AM

R198 Yes and yes.

by Anonymousreply 199June 14, 2022 1:05 AM

R197 Jeez, dude, he's not a kid, he's in his mid-20s, and he's a professional actor with stage training.

by Anonymousreply 200June 14, 2022 3:23 PM

Froy looks fat in this new photoshoot. Madden must be feeding him well.

by Anonymousreply 201June 15, 2022 6:51 PM

Found another little nugget from a tiktok from kaizerconstello

✨🌻✨ Wait I didn’t know he was bi

jsusidnsnkq They are dating lol my mom is best friends with his stepmom but I’m not supposed to tell anybody 🤐

Of course as usual people could be bullshitting but interesting if they are telling friends and relatives not to blab

by Anonymousreply 202June 15, 2022 11:42 PM

"Wait I didn’t know he was bi "... bi? LOL! 😂

by Anonymousreply 203June 16, 2022 6:43 AM

Richard is a pedophile creep...two bfs both from teen tv shows. What next, Mickey Mouse Club or Nickelodeon?

by Anonymousreply 204June 16, 2022 6:54 AM

Froy outtakes that came out today from that Mood Magazine shoot that was released too soon and pulled -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205June 16, 2022 10:12 AM

photo number 2 -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206June 16, 2022 10:14 AM

R204 Teletubbies, he has his eye on Tinky Winky.

by Anonymousreply 207June 16, 2022 1:12 PM

Midnight Cowboy?

by Anonymousreply 208June 16, 2022 1:13 PM

It's boring to see her same facial expressions, she has learnt to be wooden from her beau

by Anonymousreply 209June 16, 2022 1:38 PM

He’s starting to look like Madden in R206’s pic.

by Anonymousreply 210June 16, 2022 1:58 PM

R210 I thought that, too.

by Anonymousreply 211June 16, 2022 2:21 PM

I notice Froy liked Nico Greetham's Love Victor post. He needs to find himself some LGBT coming of age story, they are all the rage atm.

by Anonymousreply 212June 16, 2022 5:25 PM

Froy is already part of the Becky Albertelli LGBTQ+ coming out universe, he’s one of the narrators along with Noah Galvin for her series along with Adam Silvera.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213June 17, 2022 7:23 AM

Froy needs his own gay series. Forget about the LGBTQ+ bullshit. Nothing he should be associated with. He deserves better as a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 214June 17, 2022 9:12 AM

Yeah and we still don't know if he has been cast in the live action version and whether it is going ahead. I meant TV/Film rather than audio books.

by Anonymousreply 215June 17, 2022 12:19 PM

Wait! I thought for sure he would be asked to be in a movie adaptation of those two shitty books?

How about "Two Die At The End?" Surely Adam Silvera would gift our beloved Tex-Mexicano a lead role. Fuck him! Fuck him right in the ass if Froysito is no given a leas role.

by Anonymousreply 216June 17, 2022 5:33 PM

is not given a lead role*

by Anonymousreply 217June 17, 2022 5:34 PM

R216 That isn’t even the name of a book or the sequel coming out, what are you raving about?

by Anonymousreply 218June 17, 2022 5:37 PM

Why is Froy so fat now? He looks horrible in his last few photoshoots.

by Anonymousreply 219June 17, 2022 5:39 PM

[quote]That isn’t even the name of a book or the sequel coming out, what are you raving about?

Well, I am sure it was close enough. It's not like I bought those audio books for the story, I only bought them to support Froy.

by Anonymousreply 220June 17, 2022 5:44 PM

R212 Pretty sure they're friends

by Anonymousreply 221June 17, 2022 5:45 PM

Reminder that "Oracle" is rabid anti-trans and anti-Biden, thus PRO-TRUMP.

by Anonymousreply 222June 17, 2022 5:46 PM

Flynnbot @ R222 is a Nazi homophobe. He's the notorious poster that made fun of the holocaust and denies gays were targeted by the Nazis.

R222 is pro-conversion therapy

R222 is Anti-Mexican

and most importantly he hates Froy because he represents all he wishes to be.

by Anonymousreply 223June 17, 2022 6:04 PM

Can't we all just get along?

by Anonymousreply 224June 17, 2022 6:05 PM

You should never get along with homophobes and Nazis dear R224. Always call them out.

Speaking of Froy, he looks delicious in his cowboy hat and jeans. MMMMMM

by Anonymousreply 225June 17, 2022 6:12 PM

Then can't ya'll just fight somewhere else?

by Anonymousreply 226June 17, 2022 6:27 PM

R220 Audiobooks don’t work like that, he gets a flat fee for narrating, volume sold doesn’t impact him at all.

by Anonymousreply 227June 17, 2022 6:32 PM

R227, whatever helps him get more opportunities to do more gay audiobooks.

Which takes me to my next point, wouldn't Froy be excellent in an audiobook/or movie version of Blair Mastbaum's "Clay's Way?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228June 17, 2022 6:50 PM

Poor Froy. He didn’t make much out of the audiobook?

by Anonymousreply 229June 17, 2022 7:12 PM

What is she gifting her man on his birthday

by Anonymousreply 230June 18, 2022 12:24 PM

Little Dick posted an insta bd story

by Anonymousreply 231June 18, 2022 1:19 PM

It's Madden's birthday! Was that cake from Froy??

by Anonymousreply 232June 18, 2022 2:19 PM

Froy’s cakes were the cake.

by Anonymousreply 233June 18, 2022 2:22 PM

Are they in New York? Froy can take him to a naughty place like a gay sex club 😏

by Anonymousreply 234June 18, 2022 3:28 PM

yoda card got he.

disney! did f get a discount?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235June 18, 2022 5:16 PM

Matarazzo posted some story rant about helping people and no one helping him get ahead...hmmm...froy? idk

by Anonymousreply 236June 18, 2022 7:23 PM

R236 How could Froy help him?

by Anonymousreply 237June 18, 2022 7:33 PM

maybe he helped froy? is is going to london @ the end of the month. shankman follows andrew too...hmmm....

by Anonymousreply 238June 18, 2022 7:34 PM

R238 Yeah, maybe he helped Froy in some way but what could Froy really do for his career, that's all I'm saying.

by Anonymousreply 239June 18, 2022 8:08 PM

madden?

by Anonymousreply 240June 18, 2022 8:09 PM

I didn't read the rant until you posted about it - but yeah that is the energy I get from Andrew sometimes. He really is a nice guy and supportive of people. He even was in the chat when Froy did that 12th Night Zoom thing. And I do not think people reciprocate, for him. Because most people in the industry are not as unselfish as Andrew. As for Froy, he doesn't show up too often in people's posts when they land a role, or something like that. But I could be wrong and I'm not the one to talk about that, really, because I don't keep track, much.

by Anonymousreply 241June 18, 2022 8:15 PM

i think they were all in mexico, cabo? at some point over the summer a few months ago. don't ask...anyway, saw the london trip and citadel was winding up. andrew was also hanging with flynn! i think they made up and were hanging together or at least being social. the closet actors have to stick together.

by Anonymousreply 242June 18, 2022 8:20 PM

[quote]i think they made up and were hanging together or at least being social.

Who made up?

by Anonymousreply 243June 18, 2022 8:24 PM

flynn and the boys are sociable at least, i think.

by Anonymousreply 244June 18, 2022 8:25 PM

No proof at all though, right?

by Anonymousreply 245June 18, 2022 8:29 PM

no...

by Anonymousreply 246June 18, 2022 8:30 PM

hanging with friends of friends during the break in la and after cabo.

by Anonymousreply 247June 18, 2022 8:31 PM

Where is the confirmation that they’ve still together?

by Anonymousreply 248June 19, 2022 12:45 AM

Froy can hire Andrew Mamacita-tarazzo to give Richard a lap dance.

by Anonymousreply 249June 19, 2022 4:02 AM

Since it's Madden's birthday, the tumblr fraus are creaming their panties, of course. And so are the super fans on insta, like this one...the type to stan a celeb just because they get in a relationship with a celeb they already worship. Sorry, but I find this sort of thing so cringe-worthy, especially sentiments like this - "You are one of the very few celebrities who doesn't feel the need to share parts of their private lives and that's one of the many reasons why I admire, respect and love you." Oh please -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250June 19, 2022 4:44 AM

R249 Richard doesn’t care for brown boys.

by Anonymousreply 251June 19, 2022 4:47 AM

Froy’s dick and hole are brown

by Anonymousreply 252June 19, 2022 5:00 AM

The gurls also claim he is beautiful inside n out. Inside?

by Anonymousreply 253June 19, 2022 5:17 AM

[quote] As for Froy, he doesn't show up too often in people's posts when they land a role, or something like that.

R241 He used to. Now, all he does is 'like' a few posts here and there, or his usual comment of 3 blue hearts. That's it. But now it's usually reserved for Richard's group of friends, and maybe his latest co-stars. The old crew of friends seem to be totally forgotten. Funny thing is, they all still make comments on his latest post that they miss him. The fan accounts do to, as most of them don't get any of the attention they used to from him...except for a select few that stan the current relationship, and are always going on about 'protecting their privacy' and 'never posting pap pics' (like the one above). He follows them.

[quote] It's boring to see her same facial expressions, she has learnt to be wooden from her beau

R209 It's ironic, isn't it? That all those hundreds of candid selfies from years ago have way more charisma than these pro photoshoots of the last couple years where he's trying to be like, well, Madden.

by Anonymousreply 254June 19, 2022 5:22 AM

Froy just posted a song. The lyrics are interesting. I think they are still dating.

by Anonymousreply 255June 19, 2022 7:02 AM

I don't know how 36 year old Richard cannot be bored rigid with these teenaged boyfriends, however sweet and hot they may be.

by Anonymousreply 256June 19, 2022 7:10 AM

That treehouse song Froyhito posted is abhorrent. He has such questionable music taste.

by Anonymousreply 257June 19, 2022 7:14 AM

R256 Froy is not a teenager. He's in his mid 20s.

by Anonymousreply 258June 19, 2022 7:19 AM

Wow, we're back to cryptic song posts now. The tumblr fraus are going to cream over this.

by Anonymousreply 259June 19, 2022 7:29 AM

[quote] I don't know how 36 year old Richard cannot be bored rigid with these teenaged boyfriends, however sweet and hot they may be.

R256 Hmmmm, I wonder what the attraction could be...

That said, I have this feeling that if something were to happen, Froy won't cope well. From his change in behavior over the last few years, to what he's communicating through song posts, etc., it's clear the boy is head over heels in love. I think this is his first real, long-term substantial relationship on this level, emotionally and probably physically as well. I know, we debate whether he's that innocent/naive, or not...but from what I've gathered over the years, knowing how ultra-sensitive he is, along with all his self-stated mental health issues...if the often inevitable were to happen, I can't imagine how he'd survive. (waits for the scolding...)

by Anonymousreply 260June 19, 2022 11:58 AM

At least Ruby Rose is out of the closet.

And Froy's Zoom acting was even worse than hers.

by Anonymousreply 261June 19, 2022 12:05 PM

R260 I don't know for sure, but since he is in his early 20s and Madden is in his mid 30s, it probable that the later is more into settling down.

by Anonymousreply 262June 19, 2022 12:08 PM

[quote] it probable that the later is more into settling down.

R262 People keep saying that, but I don't see anything all that substantial to suggest that. In fact, if he really was all about finally "settling down", most would reasonably guess that he'd do it with someone closer to his age when that time would come. Instead he has a pattern for early 20s twinks.

by Anonymousreply 263June 19, 2022 12:21 PM

[quote]That all those hundreds of candid selfies from years ago have way more charisma than these pro photoshoots of the last couple years where he's trying to be like, well, Madden.

Honestly I think he's gotten those face shots like a lot of actors and influencers get. His face isn't the same, it's wider - and I don't think he can make those same facial expressions any more.

by Anonymousreply 264June 19, 2022 2:03 PM

[quote] Madden is in his mid 30s, it probable that the later is more into settling down

Of course he is settling down. You think he took his family all the way to Mexico for nothing? It was his way of reassuring Froy they are solid.

by Anonymousreply 265June 19, 2022 3:25 PM

It seems like every year Froy goes to a Mexican beach resort with whoever he's going out with at the moment

by Anonymousreply 266June 19, 2022 3:38 PM

I wonder what other twinks were also in the running to replace Flynn. I wonder what Froy did to beat the competition.

by Anonymousreply 267June 20, 2022 2:27 AM

Was it like The Dating Game?

by Anonymousreply 268June 20, 2022 2:28 AM

I think the song means : you all leave me alone , let me be with him.

[quote]substantial relationship on this level, emotionally and [bold]probably physically as well[/bold].

???

Was Froy deflowered by Madden ? Was this the first time he was manhandled ?

by Anonymousreply 269June 20, 2022 2:43 AM

He learned his mussy value early.

by Anonymousreply 270June 20, 2022 2:47 AM

[quote]I think this is his first real, long-term substantial relationship on this level, emotionally and probably physically as well.

What about Richard? Has he ever been in a relationship with a man for this long? Maybe he's a late bloomer as a homo or was unwilling to be with guys for a long time or admit he was gay (it happens).

by Anonymousreply 271June 20, 2022 2:49 AM

[quote] Of course he is settling down. You think he took his family all the way to Mexico for nothing? It was his way of reassuring Froy they are solid.

R265 But that is nothing new for either Froy or Richard. Both have taken past ex's (and their respective families) on joint family vacations before.

As for going to Mexico, I believe Madden had said in some interview he wanted to treat his parents to a tropical vacation because of the strain of the pandemic.

[quote] It seems like every year Froy goes to a Mexican beach resort with whoever he's going out with at the moment

R266 Froy does go to Mexico every year, usually with his father to stay with family. They usually always go to some fancy resort too.

And yes, he's taken past bfs with him, like Hunter Summerall. Both families vacationed together, and when the Summeralls went somewhere, they always took Froy. And when Froy's family went somewhere (usually Mexico), Froy would always take Hunter.

Madden also took Brandon on family vacations too.

by Anonymousreply 272June 20, 2022 5:48 AM

Froy is active on Insta again. He liked jameshylandgtc's post.

by Anonymousreply 273June 20, 2022 6:29 AM

R271 I only know of one past relationship with another man, that was Brandon Flynn and it lasted 8 months. So far the relationship with Froy has lasted almost 2.5 years.

by Anonymousreply 274June 20, 2022 6:31 AM

[quote] Maybe he's a late bloomer as a homo or was unwilling to be with guys for a long time or admit he was gay (it happens).

R271 Honestly, It wouldn't surprise me, considering his typical type (not that there's anything wrong with that). I've read rumors that he was supposedly with other men when he was younger, but they never say anything about substantial relationships. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the type that is in a sort of adult adolescence phase during middle age because he spent so much of his youth missing out/closeted/unsure/etc. Possibly.

by Anonymousreply 275June 20, 2022 8:33 AM

If he is in a commited relationship with Froy, I think the opposite R275. That he reached the age where people are not satisfied with random hook ups and flings and have the need to settle down and find a partner.

Because when he was a boy the flings could have been enough for him and he was building his career in which one of the main requirements is to stay closeted. Now it seems that as he started living with a man he doesn't want to sacrifice his private life for the career anymore. Which is a wise decision. Because I believe that people who sacrifice their private lives to career are very unhappy creatures.

by Anonymousreply 276June 20, 2022 9:18 AM

R276 I wasn't necessarily referring to 'random hook ups and flings" though. But it's interesting that so many think the "settling down" thing is going to happen with twinks in their 20s. I mean, it happens, but the reasons are more often than not kind of obvious. I'd really buy that from Richard if the current factors were a bit different...

[quote] Because when he was a boy the flings could have been enough for him and he was building his career in which one of the main requirements is to stay closeted. Now it seems that as he started living with a man he doesn't want to sacrifice his private life for the career anymore. Which is a wise decision. Because I believe that people who sacrifice their private lives to career are very unhappy creatures.

But what you just described is the opposite of what he's currently doing. Richard is still closeted. Glass closeted, yes. But still closeted. Heavily. Nowhere is he really giving the impression that he is anything but except for a couple pap walks with his "buddy/pal/roommate". His career is clearly very important to him, and I highly doubt he's going to sacrifice that any time soon. He's even openly admitted to that. He wants to be A-list, so he's playing by the rules. Froy is also still technically closeted. So what you just described makes sense, but that's not really them in their current situation.

by Anonymousreply 277June 20, 2022 12:04 PM

Look, he must stay closeted if he doesn’t want to remain jobless. Cause there are as many top gay actors in Hollywood as there are out gay officials in Putin's government. But unlike other closet cases and I don't believe that he is the only gay man in HW, he provoked a lot of attention because he is living with a man and this is not such a big secret. It won't help him in the race for Bond role for example. If he had a fake wife or girlfriend or was only hooking up with guys on the down low he would stand the better chances, so it is a kind of compromise between private life and career IMO.

by Anonymousreply 278June 20, 2022 12:41 PM

No matter what anyone says, these closeted actors must want to be closeted. They knew what it was like going in, and they did it anyway. They're still making a choice, and the choice is career over being out. I'm not judging them, just noting that in 2022 they are choosing to remain closeted in order to make the big bucks (if they were in theater or indie film, no one would care if they were gay). It's really about wanting to succeed in mainstream film/TV, either because they want the money, or the fame. It's not for the artistic fulfullment. Also, acting isn't the only job - they could go into direction or production or other areas where being gay isn't a problem.

by Anonymousreply 279June 21, 2022 3:16 AM

Froy story...leaving on a jet plane.

by Anonymousreply 280June 21, 2022 11:29 AM

Has he been summoned?

by Anonymousreply 281June 21, 2022 3:10 PM

What evidence is there that they’ve still together?

Receipts?

by Anonymousreply 282June 23, 2022 5:07 AM

[quote] Has he been summoned?

R281 Yes. To Rich's London dungeon, for another round of service.

by Anonymousreply 283June 23, 2022 11:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!