Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos thread 26: Butterballs Niall, Lewis, Niko and Gemma

Discussion continues here. Lard monsters Niall Hogran, Lewis Fataldi, Fat Niko from Lard Channel and their obese super fan Gemma.

In the previous thread last reply mentioned the endless Lard Channel content. It looks like there is always a new picture of IG Hoe Niko. He wants his round face plastered everywhere. Gemma is a fan of overweight attention hoes. At some point Niall and Lewis are probably joining the Insta game again.

She posted that Niko was having a fattening cake in New York. This is why he is gaining weight. He posts pictures of his food portions the same way Gemma does. Weird Finnish people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 9, 2022 11:37 PM

I am a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 1April 11, 2022 11:26 PM

Who are these people, and why do you obsess about their weight? Go outside, take a walk, watch some birds, hug a tree, you need it.

by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2022 11:47 PM

R2 - of course blubbery Niko is devouring the most calorific dessert around and Gemma is proud of him. She'd have double cream on hers.

Patronising R2 - we spend plenty of time outside and only a few minutes a day on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2022 3:29 AM

Meant to address OP not R2 in the first comment.

by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2022 3:30 AM

Fat Niko is so greedy. He chose one of the most calorific desserts he could find. It’s almost like he is tracking which foods have the most calories in them. And of course Gemma is proud of him for choosing a fattening treat. He definitely had a huge meal before that too. Greasy Gemma would eat her cake from a bowl so she could soak her cake in double cream.

We talk on these threads just to have a laugh. We don’t sit here for hours unlike you, R2.

by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2022 3:53 AM

His face is so bloated! Round cheeks and a double chin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2022 4:14 AM

More disgusting photos of Lardass Niko. His armpit/side/back areas look lumpy. Blubber?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 13, 2022 9:09 AM

Gross. I can hardly bear to look at Niko with his long greasy hair and flabby arms.

by Anonymousreply 8April 14, 2022 4:55 AM

There are so many photos of him but this has to be the worst one yet. I didn’t think he was this big but he is actually HUGE! Massive belly and manboobs. Gemma is screaming how hot she thinks he is and how she wants him to crush her with his blubbery body. This photo is just shocking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 14, 2022 7:27 AM

Tubby Niall looks great compared to those fat greasy lardos.

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2022 12:21 PM

Fat Niko looks like a beached whale in that photo. He always seems to wear oversized tops to hide his lard.

by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2022 12:28 PM

What the hell is this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 24, 2022 12:41 AM

'Who's that gut lord marching?

Better cut down on your parklife mate - get some exercise!'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2022 11:16 AM

Niall looks so wide. Probably gained weight.

by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2022 11:31 AM

I thought Niall looked like he had lost some weight, probably coke binges to help him stop eating.

by Anonymousreply 15April 25, 2022 12:39 PM

I think he looks chubby.

by Anonymousreply 16April 25, 2022 1:51 PM

His face looks bloated and greasy.

by Anonymousreply 17April 26, 2022 7:39 AM

His poor diet makes him look greasy, smoking doesn't help either.

by Anonymousreply 18April 26, 2022 8:50 AM

He is just unhealthy. He can’t fix it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 19April 26, 2022 9:54 PM

Niko is one hospital trip away from a fatal overdose. With Fataldi and Hog I think it's just booze and coke but Niko looks like a heroin addict.

by Anonymousreply 20April 30, 2022 10:38 PM

I agree. Niko looks even unhealthier than Fataldi and Hogran. Those two are unhealthy enough, but Fat Niko is definitely a big drug addict with horrible drinking habits too. He should seek help. But it might be too late now. It is scary, because he isn’t even 30 years old.

And of course Gemma likes his behaviour. The unhealthier, the better.

by Anonymousreply 21May 1, 2022 9:21 AM

But how is Niko so fat? Drugs normally have a slimming effect? Don’t they?

by Anonymousreply 22May 1, 2022 11:06 AM

Gemma finally posted a photo of HERSELF and she looks like fat Niko! Same long greasy dark hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 1, 2022 1:02 PM

[QUOTE] But how is Niko so fat? Drugs normally have a slimming effect? Don’t they?

Not always! Elvis Presley was a massive junkie and he was fat.

by Anonymousreply 24May 1, 2022 1:03 PM

That’s a rare sight, seeing a picture of Fat Gemma. Her hair is very similar to greasy Niko’s hair. Both have greasy, long hair. Probably leaves your hands oily after touching it. She is also pretty chubby, like her idols. And of course there is a photo of a pizza too.

by Anonymousreply 25May 1, 2022 1:13 PM

Gemma has very chunky legs. Can't believe that she's taken time off college to go on yet another vacation chasing Lard Channel across Europe! She was in Sweden recently and she went on that ice cruise too.

by Anonymousreply 26May 1, 2022 1:17 PM

Her legs are quite lardy. She probably is hiding her belly behind that loose jacket too. It’s really not a surprise, after seeing how much this girl eats. It’s funny how much she looks like her beloved Fat Niko.

She is running after Lard Channel, like it’s her hobby. How many countries is she going to see them in? Did she travel to Sweden for Lard Channel too? The cruise sounded so gross.

by Anonymousreply 27May 1, 2022 1:23 PM

Elvis was a massive fat druggy, but someone like Niall who's weight tends to fluctuate must go on coke binges to help him slim down. Smoking a pack a day can also help with supressing his appetite.

by Anonymousreply 28May 1, 2022 1:42 PM

R24, thank you. So maybe Niko has a massive appetite even though he is a junkie! We have seen photos of his meals too, so that adds to the theory.

Gemma’s legs are like two huge sausages. Her trousers are barely holding on. The seams are about to burst.

by Anonymousreply 29May 1, 2022 5:11 PM

Heavy drinkers ofteb use cocaine so they can drink more without getting sick or falling asleep. Sounds like Niall to me. He said he can sink 15 pints a night and stays out partying til 9am.

by Anonymousreply 30May 1, 2022 6:50 PM

15 pints a night is horrendous alcoholism. I wonder what other drugs Niall takes?

by Anonymousreply 31May 1, 2022 7:39 PM

R31, maybe speed if he needs to drop weight quickly for a photoshoot. That would cut him down from 5k cals a day to 500.

by Anonymousreply 32May 2, 2022 10:29 AM

That is most likely what Niall does. We know Niall devours so many calories daily.

by Anonymousreply 33May 2, 2022 12:02 PM

Niall probably does as many drugs as Zayn.

by Anonymousreply 34May 2, 2022 1:17 PM

I don’t think Niall does many drugs. Fat Goth Niko is another story though.

by Anonymousreply 35May 2, 2022 2:19 PM

Wow, a picture of the two Fat Finns! And what is that second picture? Niko is massive!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 3, 2022 9:08 AM

Niko is definitely a binger. His weight yo-yos up and down by what looks like 20lbs in a week sometimes

by Anonymousreply 37May 6, 2022 4:40 AM

Yeah. I am pretty sure he is a binger. A big binger. It’s weird how he looks like different size every week.

He looks absolutely massive in the photos R36 linked. His face is even bigger than Fat Gemma’s and that’s something…

by Anonymousreply 38May 6, 2022 10:09 AM

Where does fat Gemma get the time and money for all these vacations, considering she spends so much cash on food?

by Anonymousreply 39May 7, 2022 4:37 AM

She must have rich parents that support her financially! I would love to know how much her weekly food bill is.

by Anonymousreply 40May 7, 2022 4:42 AM

And how many times does she eat takeaway food each week? It’s not cheap to order or eat out every day. She is so unhealthy too. Sounds like she doesn’t enjoy healthy meals at all.

by Anonymousreply 41May 7, 2022 4:47 AM

She probably spends about £100 a week on takeouts alone before her massive food shop which she needs a SUITCASE for.

by Anonymousreply 42May 7, 2022 4:51 AM

I’d imagine that’s about the amount she spends. That will include plenty of burgers and pizzas and her other favourites. I can’t believe she does her huge food shop with a suitcase every week. WHO eats that much? She probably spends another £100 for her groceries. Lots of cereal and processed foods for sure. I believe she doesn’t skip any meals either.

by Anonymousreply 43May 7, 2022 4:56 AM

I can't imagine Niall has ever missed a meal either, unless he is out cold due to too many drugs or pints of lager.

by Anonymousreply 44May 7, 2022 8:02 AM

Her anons are telling her off for being a massive hog and she proudly answers that she’s had problems with heartburn for years! Super unhealthy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 7, 2022 5:22 PM

'Heartburn for years' aged 26? Niall has that too and it's 100% linked to eating and drinking too much.

by Anonymousreply 46May 7, 2022 7:34 PM

Niall has it too? This is what happens when you follow your idols example. Gemma’s poor diet has probably caused her heartburn too. Isn’t it concerning how she said she’s had it FOR YEARS? Must be her fattening diet and mass consumption of alcohol. She should go see her doctor.

by Anonymousreply 47May 7, 2022 8:06 PM

Niall needs rehab ASAP

by Anonymousreply 48May 7, 2022 9:14 PM

I think Niko needs rehab too. Gemma was saying how she loved that Niko had been drinking for days and still hadn’t stopped and when an anon told her off for idolising alcoholism she posted a photo of Niko holding multiple cans of alcoholic beverages. She loves her men UNHEALTHY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 9, 2022 12:47 PM

Gemma is so amused by Niko's 24/7 alcohol intake! Probably has ambitions to do the same.

by Anonymousreply 50May 9, 2022 10:17 PM

Why does she love the fact Niko is an alcoholic? I can imagine she is drunk all day, all night. Isn’t she always talking about how much she has been drinking and how drunk she is? Are all Finnish people so alcohol centered like Niko and Gemma?

by Anonymousreply 51May 9, 2022 10:31 PM

New thread is here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 9, 2022 11:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!