Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 12 Trailer - Erika Displays Her Cunt-iness

Hoo boy, the trailer makes the upcoming season look good. We have:

- Erika admitting she doesn't give a fuck about the victims she and her husband robbed

- Garcelle giving no fucks

- Dorit reliving her "burglary"

- Rinna grabbing the pot and stirring it vigorously, as usual

- Kyle and Kathy having another rift

- Some new bitch coming in to disrupt even more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565June 11, 2022 6:10 AM

Erika sinks deeper into the mire. She'll be wearing a lot of non-waterproof mascara this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2022 7:29 PM

So Crystal's eating disorder is back. Oh, goody. Just what we need - dueling anorexia plots on two different RH shows.

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2022 7:33 PM

UGH. Utter, udder trash.

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2022 7:41 PM

I hope the victims' attorneys are taking notes on Erika's comment that she doesn't give a fuck about the victims.

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2022 7:56 PM

If Dorit didn’t have the robbery, she’d be invisible.

by Anonymousreply 5April 9, 2022 12:26 PM

Is this the Diana Jenkins that did the Room 23 a provocative coffee table photography book that many thought was a front for prostitution (like a look book) - IIRC Hayden Pannitiere and Amanda Bynes were in it about 2012 ish? If yes, this could be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 6April 9, 2022 12:41 PM

This season is going to be a disaster and I’m here for it.

by Anonymousreply 7April 9, 2022 1:25 PM

Lisa Rinna this season: "Kyle and Kathy, I'm gonna make you two hate each other again, even if I have to sit here all day!"

by Anonymousreply 8April 9, 2022 2:31 PM

Bump for BH bitches

by Anonymousreply 9April 9, 2022 7:18 PM

Not enough Sutton in this makes me think that maybe she's in the process of switching allegiance, like every spineless fickle attention-hogging diamond-holders before her.

by Anonymousreply 10April 11, 2022 2:56 AM

Pazuzu needs to pipe down. They’re all scared of her temper.

by Anonymousreply 11April 11, 2022 4:39 AM

[quote] If Dorit didn’t have the robbery, she’d be invisible.

Is Dorit and PK’s security handled by Teddi Mellencamp’s vampire husband?

by Anonymousreply 12April 11, 2022 4:41 AM

I cannot wait to see this. Huge Lisa fan & want to get the lowdown on Aspen. I want Kathy to be outed as the cunt she is, & not the dithering oaf she played at last season.

by Anonymousreply 13April 11, 2022 4:45 AM

[quote] Is this the Diana Jenkins that did the Room 23 a provocative coffee table photography book that many thought was a front for prostitution (like a look book) - IIRC Hayden Pannitiere and Amanda Bynes were in it about 2012 ish? If yes, this could be interesting.

If so this bitch is notorious.

Though I am willing to give her a slim chance for saying to tacky Kyle piling on the Cartier “it’s called nouveau riche”.

by Anonymousreply 14April 11, 2022 4:46 AM

Kathy Hilton attended Donald Trump's Super Bowl party. Good going, Kathy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 11, 2022 4:55 AM

^I didn’t know where I was, I’d just put ear drops in my eyes, couldn’t hear due to the box fan, but drank a Red Bull to calm down. I’m so goofy like that! (Chuckle)

by Anonymousreply 16April 11, 2022 4:59 AM

Oh no she di’nt.

Garcelle shouldn’t lose any sleep. Being hated by Erika Jayne is a badge of honour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 11, 2022 5:18 AM

Erika's really playing herself out. The audience will be firmly on Garcelle's side.

by Anonymousreply 18April 11, 2022 5:32 AM

Really? You're interested in these silly drag queens?

by Anonymousreply 19April 11, 2022 5:35 AM

OK whores

who's ready for the premiere?

by Anonymousreply 20May 11, 2022 7:45 AM

I’m counting down the minutes, huge fan here (of the show, NOT Erika, or Garcelle either for that matter).

by Anonymousreply 21May 11, 2022 7:48 AM

Can’t wait!

by Anonymousreply 22May 11, 2022 11:13 AM

How come the women in the pics all look like some variation of Kylie Jenner?

by Anonymousreply 23May 11, 2022 11:17 AM

I like Garcelle. Erika is trash.

by Anonymousreply 24May 11, 2022 12:57 PM

Gracelle is great. This season looks a mess.

by Anonymousreply 25May 11, 2022 1:02 PM

When will Kyle, Dorit and Rinna realise they Hot pathetic they look by catering to psycho Erika?

by Anonymousreply 26May 11, 2022 5:55 PM

When they tell her they don’t give a fuck and she can release all the sleazy dirt she has on each of them r26.

You just know that bitch used the law firms Amex to hire a top tier PI firm to give her huge dossiers on each of them. They act scared of her, there must be a reason.

by Anonymousreply 27May 11, 2022 6:05 PM

Do you think Dorit’s home invasion was set up for the insurance $?

by Anonymousreply 28May 12, 2022 12:53 AM

Is Sutton really self absorbed or on the spectrum? Kind of weird how Dorit’s home invasion didn’t make her blink twice.

by Anonymousreply 29May 12, 2022 12:54 AM

I had wondered that at the time R28. If it wasn’t a real home invasion then Dorit and PK are putting on quite a performance. (Kind of odd that they allowed themselves to be filmed the day after it happened.)

by Anonymousreply 30May 12, 2022 1:03 AM

The break in was pretty fucking chilling. I don’t think it was staged. Sutton is clueless but I love her. Do we really need new additions to the cast?

by Anonymousreply 31May 12, 2022 1:09 AM

Was Teddi’s vampire husband responsible for the security on PK’s house? Hmmmm. 💅🏽

by Anonymousreply 32May 12, 2022 1:24 AM

Dorit and Kyle were on WWHL tonite. Andy introduced shotski night with sirens and flashing lights. I’m sure Dorit appreciated the flashback to her break in. WE BETTER SEE HARRY HAMLIN’S BDAY PARTY NEXT WEEK!

by Anonymousreply 33May 12, 2022 1:38 AM

Sutton is a self-absorbed cunt, I’ve always disliked her, now I downright hate her.

Her coming after Lisa about the Fundraiser thing is so stupid. She’s clearly just sucking up to Garcelle, trying to score brownie points, because she’s clearly AFRAID OF HER!

by Anonymousreply 34May 12, 2022 5:05 AM

Let's be honest-Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin have been famous for a long time. There's no way they would have needed Sutton's invitation to an Elton John party lol

and Sutton's reaction to Dorit's robbery was so bizarre. Not a good look. Look at how empathetic even Erika was.

I don't understand why some viewers think Dorit and PK faked the robbery. While they certainly have shown scamming ways in the past, they have to know their lives would be ruined if they got caught faking something like this. Dorit said the robbers didn't expect her to be home. We know a lot of celebs and even social media influencers stupidly post where they are in real-time so maybe they thought she was still in London.

by Anonymousreply 35May 12, 2022 8:28 AM

Erika was empathetic because she’s in the Faux Force Five. They’re in an alliance. Do keep up.

I have to say, I don’t believe the story. There are inconsistencies and it all seems too convenient. And that meet up at Kyle’s really did not feel right.

The people attacking Sutton are so misguided. She’s very aware of what’s actually going on. She’s not “clueless” at all like some weirdo upthread said. She was the only one to speak the truth about Erika last year. We’ll see where this goes, but it sure sounds like she knows this Dorit story is fake as well.

by Anonymousreply 36May 12, 2022 10:26 AM

Agree 100% with this r36 - either an embellished story or a set up for insurance/storyline.

I have to say, I don’t believe the story. There are inconsistencies and it all seems too convenient. And that meet up at Kyle’s really did not feel right.

by Anonymousreply 37May 12, 2022 10:55 AM

R34

No, Rinna was being ridiculous about Garcelle’s “thank you”. She was just looking for something to hit back at Garcelle for, and it was BS.

by Anonymousreply 38May 12, 2022 10:58 AM

Harry Hamlin may be 70 but if he can still get get it up, he can still get it. He looks great for an old.

by Anonymousreply 39May 12, 2022 11:06 AM

Side note, Mauricio looked very hot last night.

by Anonymousreply 40May 12, 2022 11:32 AM

"We’ll see where this goes, but it sure sounds like she knows this Dorit story is fake as well."

Agreed. That was the vibe I was getting. She smells a con and doesn't care how she looks on camera because she's loaded, unlike Erika who needs the check, and doesn't crave likeability like failed actress Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 41May 12, 2022 1:38 PM

I don't think Dorit was in on the robbery. I believe PK set it up. Also watching the burglars approach he house in tandem just seemed "off".

by Anonymousreply 42May 12, 2022 1:55 PM

Sutton's reaction was awful but you have to admire her restraint when she just didn't come out and say: insurance fraud.

by Anonymousreply 43May 12, 2022 1:56 PM

If they faked the robbery, why do it while they were home? Why not have them come when Dorit and the kids were still in London? There would be no reason for Dorit to fake having a gun pointed at her head and a story about talking to the robbers when she easily could have showed up and discovered the house was broken into while they were away.

by Anonymousreply 44May 12, 2022 1:59 PM

^because Dorit wasn't in on it!

by Anonymousreply 45May 12, 2022 2:18 PM

R41 Excuse me! I was the star of Halloween Kills! Did you see well I smashed that bag of bricks against Michael's head?

And I'll have you know I'm returning for the next installment, too - "Halloween Ends." Expect to see my name during next year's Oscar nominations.

by Anonymousreply 46May 12, 2022 2:24 PM

For anyone home today, Bravo is showing a marathon of S2. I'm in the office today, dammit!

by Anonymousreply 47May 12, 2022 2:25 PM

If she was so concerned for the kids, why did she and PK go to Kyle’s house and not stay with the kids? Who was watching the kids? PK just got back and immediately went to Kyle’s house lmao.

Also, the convenient excuse that she turned the alarm off because the kids would set it off. Really?

They’re really using the kids for sympathy and as an excuse.

by Anonymousreply 48May 12, 2022 2:29 PM

The get together at Kyle’s was WEIRD! Pk is a squishy pudding isn’t he?

by Anonymousreply 49May 12, 2022 3:10 PM

Kathy is a phony who needs a good beating in the face.

I think the burglary was staged because Dorit has no storyline and PK owes a lot of money to different people.

by Anonymousreply 50May 12, 2022 3:20 PM

Maybe it was weird because perhaps it was a last minute/thrown-together gathering not on the regular production schedule. I’m sure production was busily concentrating on Harry’s party the next night and then the robbery happened and they needed to come up with something fast to bring focus and processing for Dorit and the women.

I found the “off the cuff” nature of that gathering more truthful than 95% of the show.

by Anonymousreply 51May 12, 2022 3:20 PM

The kids were not aware of what happened. Dorit left them with PK’s assistant and security. She needed to go someplace and have a breakdown. I don’t think there’s anything odd about it. PK is too smart to stage something like this because he knows if it got out he and Dorit would be ruined in so many ways (see Jusse Smollet).

by Anonymousreply 52May 12, 2022 3:50 PM

Erika was about to break out of character. Did you see her face? Lol Garcelle is the only one there who seemed genuine.

by Anonymousreply 53May 12, 2022 3:53 PM

PK totally did it. Dorit and the kids were supposed to be collateral but the burglars chickened out!

by Anonymousreply 54May 12, 2022 3:54 PM

If Dorit wasn't there then she wouldn't have a story to tell on camera to ensure her airtime this season.

by Anonymousreply 55May 12, 2022 3:57 PM

R52 how could the kids possibly not be aware? Wouldn’t they see the broken glass, know the cops were in the house, the paps outside (probably helicopters overhead), or see that mommy was upset? Kids know more than many adults give them credit for.

by Anonymousreply 56May 12, 2022 4:27 PM

Well, the rumor was Dorit was being demoted to friend of until this happened.

by Anonymousreply 57May 12, 2022 4:29 PM

right r48. I thought the same thing last night...exactly why were they at Kyles and where were the kiddies? One wouldr have thought, after this near death experience, they wouldn't their children out their sight. If I was involved in a home invasion, I damned well would have had the two kids with me. Another thing...how convenient was it that Dorits daughter, who usually sleeps with her when PK is gone was not in the room that night...

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 58May 12, 2022 4:35 PM

[quote] Sutton is a self-absorbed cunt, I’ve always disliked her, now I downright hate her. Her coming after Lisa about the Fundraiser thing is so stupid. She’s clearly just sucking up to Garcelle, trying to score brownie points, because she’s clearly AFRAID OF HER!

Hi Erika! How are you taking Pam’s synpathetic reviews of Chicago?

by Anonymousreply 59May 12, 2022 4:48 PM

I love Sutton, yeah she has terrible taste but her subtle southern snark is priceless...especially those little digs at Ericka

by Anonymousreply 60May 12, 2022 4:59 PM

Sutton is a character.

by Anonymousreply 61May 12, 2022 5:09 PM

When I was a kid, the father of the family next door (who we were very close with) was in the "jewelry" business. Unlike others I know in the business who keep their precious stones in an office safe (that is what insurance requires) he would bring home diamonds all the time. One day someone with a gun came to the front door and demanded all the stones. Dorit's robbery reeks of the same sort of thing to me. I feel it was either done without Dorit's knowledge to get the goods to sell as they need the funds or it was a warning to PK. Of all the wealthy people in LA, these thieves go to rob a grifter where the authenticity of good is questionable? I'm sure Dorit was terrified, she should take it up with PK.

by Anonymousreply 62May 12, 2022 5:40 PM

Did they steal all her vintage?

by Anonymousreply 63May 12, 2022 6:45 PM

Lisa Rinna's face is as grotesque as her personality. The way in which she was smiling while Kyle was wailing like a husky that's had a suppository inserted into its anus, and that trannie Katie looked like she was about to fall asleep out of boredom, was frightening. The combination of her innate, malevolent cuntiness and misshapen face are like something out of a horror film.

Erika has to be the BIGGEST cunt in the history of all the Real Whoremonsters' franchises. You are accused of participating in the embezzlement of millions from the grieving families of a plane crash's victims, and then you're sued for racketeering and could potentially have to pay $50 million in damages, and you still have the nerve to proudly say that you don't give a fuck about the people you've hurt, because you only care about yourself? This peroxide-soaked turd has outdone every other bitch in this show. What an utter and complete CUNT!

Dorit is just pathetic, and the break in story is about as believable as her British accent. Her ridiculous performance "Please, don't hurt me! I'm a mother and my kids need me!" (in her natural American accent, no less) while that chavvy doughnut she calls a husband was pretending to cry, was RIDICULOUS. However, she now has a storyline that she will exploit for the next 20 seasons, and so she will be able to keep the family afloat after the bank kicks them out of their home, because they've defaulted on their mortgage.

Also, am I the only one who is getting tired of Garcelle's bitchy attempts to become the show's moral compass? She is about as genuine as Lisa's face and Dorit's accent (or Erika's tears), and she's becoming increadibly tiresome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 12, 2022 7:29 PM

[quote] Also, am I the only one who is getting tired of Garcelle's bitchy attempts to become the show's moral compass?

Garcelle has the kind of reactions to these lunatic women that a normal person would, that’s why she’s popular.

by Anonymousreply 65May 12, 2022 7:37 PM

Maybe she was in shock and not thinking right while a gun was pointed at her head, but if it was me, I would never let a burglar know there were kids in the house. I'd have just said "help yourself" and hoped they would get what they wanted, then leave.

It seems odd Dorit would say, "Don't hurt my babies!" when I'm sure the burglars didn't even know - or care - if there were kids there.

by Anonymousreply 66May 12, 2022 8:43 PM

Portia was a cute little girl, but she's maturing into her Umanksy looks, which is fine...if you're a guy.

by Anonymousreply 67May 12, 2022 8:45 PM

Did anybody else notice Garcelle's hideous floral top and bottom mismatching on the balcony in Miami?

We all know Sutton has no fashion taste. Did she pick out Garcelle's outfit?

by Anonymousreply 68May 12, 2022 8:54 PM

Erika snapping at the producer and telling Bravo to do their homework shows that she’s cracking. She better get that divorce and latch onto her next wealthy victim pronto.

by Anonymousreply 69May 12, 2022 10:35 PM

not a Dorit fan but I really don't understand the internet conspiracy theories that she and PK faked the robbery. Surely police checked their phones to find out if someone they were communicating with was the culprit. As someone noted, after Jussie, it'd be really stupid to try and think you can outsmart everyone.

Unfortunately though with social media, some fans (also displayed by some posters in this thread) get on "teams" rather than looking at each cast member as an individual. Consequently they have no sympathy for anyone they consider to be on the opposite "team" of the cast members they support.

Sutton's reaction was bizarre and has apologized. So no, she doesn't "know it's fake"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 12, 2022 10:36 PM

Also, Dorit and PK are always ‘on.’ If their reactions seem forced or fake it’s because they’re always forced and fake. They both love the cameras even when something tragic happens.

by Anonymousreply 71May 12, 2022 11:04 PM

I don’t believe Dorit and PK - it seems like they are acting, poorly

by Anonymousreply 72May 12, 2022 11:22 PM

It's the Garcelle and Sutton show!

by Anonymousreply 73May 12, 2022 11:32 PM

It was probably Boy George who just broke into their house to take a shit & see what was in the fridge

by Anonymousreply 74May 13, 2022 12:03 AM

1. I think the break-in was real. 2. I think Dorit and PK absolutely milked the fuck out of it (such as filming the next day, and dramatically re-enacting things said in tones reminiscent of 90s soap opera acting), because they knew she was slated to be a friend-of. 3. I suspect Sutton was set up in some way (whether by production or Kyle), so that she walked in, expecting to be discussing her storyline, and got ambushed with Kyle's caterwauling about "poor Dorit." 4. I suspect, for the second year running, Sutton is being set up to be the primary villain, only to have a new antagonist unintentionally steal it from her (last season Erika, this season Kathy).

by Anonymousreply 75May 13, 2022 12:22 AM

1. I think the break-in was real.

2. I think Dorit and PK absolutely milked the fuck out of it (such as filming the next day, and dramatically re-enacting things said in tones reminiscent of 90s soap opera acting), because they knew she was slated to be a friend-of.

3. I suspect Sutton was set up in some way (whether by production or Kyle), so that she walked in, expecting to be discussing her storyline, and got ambushed with Kyle's caterwauling about "poor Dorit."

4. I suspect, for the second year running, Sutton is being set up to be the primary villain, only to have a new antagonist unintentionally steal it from her (last season Erika, this season Kathy).

by Anonymousreply 76May 13, 2022 12:22 AM

To me, the break in is suspect because it happened, conveniently, right before filming started. And Dorit left the alarm off on purpose so the cops would not be notified. So they created a storyline AND collected insurance money. They are grifters.

by Anonymousreply 77May 13, 2022 12:52 AM

Didn’t Vyle have a break in? And the alarm hadn’t been set? Hmmmmm….. Andy C. story lines are being recycled.

by Anonymousreply 78May 13, 2022 12:55 AM

The "Internet conspiracy theory" I heard re the break-in/robbery is that PK was being slapped back by someone he fucked over in a business deal, and that someone hired thugs to do the break-in promising no one was home. And where were Dorit's tears? She sobbed through the whole episode but I didn't see one tear.

by Anonymousreply 79May 13, 2022 1:24 AM

Erika laughing while telling Garcelle how everything is now kosher with her situation is some of the worst acting I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 80May 13, 2022 1:25 AM

Erika yelling at Garcelle : "they held a gun to her head" was just weird.

by Anonymousreply 81May 13, 2022 1:33 AM

More holes in Dorit's story than in her designer jeans. The kids always sleep with her, except THAT night. Jagger talking about "the Bad Man," a home security system that cannot be programmed to allow people to walk around inside the house while protecting the doors and windows. Dorit cried and cried but didn't shed a tear. I mean come on! It just goes on and on.

by Anonymousreply 82May 13, 2022 2:21 AM

You can see just how shaken Dorit is when Kyle’s dogs start barking, and she freaks out like a priest whose Grindr notifications keep going off during mass.

by Anonymousreply 83May 13, 2022 2:24 AM

Erika says she is getting laid, but no way. It’s all just part of her fake BS “I’m badass brand.” She seems completely uninterested in sex.

by Anonymousreply 84May 13, 2022 2:35 AM

R82 They promised her they would leave her phone outside by the gate! And the did! Real killers. So ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 85May 13, 2022 2:38 AM

The montage of Rodeo Drive—Hermes!—Vuitton!—Cartier!—is so fucking tedious. It’s been worked to death since fucking “Scruples” since when? 1979? 1980?

by Anonymousreply 86May 13, 2022 2:43 AM

Get that the cell phone is a tracking device. But why would they tell her where they were going to put it and trust she’d wait the requested ant of time rather than just throw it in some bushes a few blocks from her house?

by Anonymousreply 87May 13, 2022 2:44 AM

R73

Crystal has potential as well.

The Faux Force Five is just so unlikable.

by Anonymousreply 88May 13, 2022 2:47 AM

I'm eager to meet Diana. I have DL is going to love hating her lol

by Anonymousreply 89May 13, 2022 2:48 AM

Sutton is shady this season. I like it. She just needs to dial down the awkwardness.

by Anonymousreply 90May 13, 2022 3:03 AM

Wasn’t there something about wearing a headband in court to project innocence?

by Anonymousreply 91May 13, 2022 3:33 AM

R83 That didn't ring true to me at all.

Dorit was performing for the cameras with that schtick.

by Anonymousreply 92May 13, 2022 10:58 AM

Watching WWHL after the show, it looks like Kyle got some new super white veneers over the show's hiatus and Dorit got bigger lips.

by Anonymousreply 93May 13, 2022 10:59 AM

Hey r84. Are you Brian Moylan? Because if you’re not, you’re stealing his jokes and not giving him credit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 13, 2022 11:21 AM

I thought Garcelle was bi? I want to see her date a woman.

by Anonymousreply 95May 13, 2022 11:57 AM

Erika’s really not happy with Garcelle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96May 13, 2022 12:03 PM

R96 If this bitch thought she was going to be able to glide through this season without anyone mentioning her criminal corruption and despicable deceit, she's either completely delusional or even more ignorant than I first thought.

by Anonymousreply 97May 13, 2022 12:23 PM

Sutton is clearly autistic and her reaction to Dorit’s break in was bizarre, to say the least. It makes me think she was ambushed. You could tell Kyle was expecting to play the scene a certain way, and when that didn’t pan out, her tears cleared up right quick.

But really, the whole episode was fucking bizarre. That Erika and Garcelle conversation was NEXT LEVEL insane. What the fuck is Erika thinking? After watching the reaction to her last season she decides to lean into the cunt and scream about how she doesn’t care about victims? Her face was absolutely NUTS during some of those statements to Garcelle. There is NO WAY Erika thought she’d get through the season avoiding questions about the biggest legal scandal in Housewives’ history. And the yammering on about how her lawyers had “proven” she was not involved. GGUUURRRLLLL. Cuckoo.

I’m reserving judgment about Dorit because I absolutely can be empathetic about a home invasion. That’s genuinely terrifying. But it’s Dorit. Her entire life is a construct. And it’s very hard to believe her or take her seriously. Of course there are questions. The week of the break in there had been rumors she was being demoted, that PK was in big financial trouble, and then it all just goes away? Hmmmm. I don’t think we can underestimate how craven these people can be and the desire to maintain their fame and status. If it’s true, it’s horrific but it all feels a little too tidy given her and her husband’s extremely shady history.

This looks like a dark season, is it going to be any fun at all?

by Anonymousreply 98May 13, 2022 12:44 PM

I'm not believing the break-in/robbery story.

1) Two guys SLOWLY saunter to the back door. If you watch the video, you can almost make out the face of the "thief" closest to the house.

2) Neither guy has a BAG for the stuff they were going to steal. They dragged everything out in a COMFORTER!

3) I heard Dorit say they stole some purses!! For what, the next season of RuPaul's Drag Race?!!

4) As mentioned above, after something so traumatic, I understand not wanting to be in the house BUT leaving the kids??

5) PK's claim to fame is representing Boy George, correct? Is BG even relevant anymore? Is he recording or wanted for appearance on talk shows or at concerts?

by Anonymousreply 99May 13, 2022 12:51 PM

R97

She probably wishes the cast was only the Faux Force Five. Notice how the only people bringing it up are not in that alliance - Garcelle, Sutton, Crystal.

by Anonymousreply 100May 13, 2022 12:58 PM

R67 And a perfect face for the plastic surgeons!

by Anonymousreply 101May 13, 2022 1:11 PM

R78

Was Teddi’s husband’s security system also involved? Fishy as fuck. And Pop Smoke was murdered in a house rented to him by Teddi and hubby. I wouldn’t trust my life with these 2. Why do Kyle, Dorit, Rinna, and Erika continue to put up with them? Something is VERY off here.

by Anonymousreply 102May 13, 2022 1:12 PM

Thats fine with me R73 as the both of them know the fine art of snark and how to subtly put someone down without resorting to name calling ala the fuquetard teresa.

Watching Erica being interrogating so sweetly by Garcelle, so finley that she wasn't quiet sure what the fuck was going on was priceless

by Anonymousreply 103May 13, 2022 1:30 PM

Fatass Kim K was also "robbed" at gunpoint in Paris a few yrs ago...

Me and my significant other were involved in a fatal car accident las Nov and we still scream and jump every time someone honk their horn or slams on their brakes where we are our...its a amazing how quick they seem to get over their trauma

by Anonymousreply 104May 13, 2022 1:37 PM

^^^"when we are out"^^^^

by Anonymousreply 105May 13, 2022 1:40 PM

More things that make you go HMMMMMM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 13, 2022 1:55 PM

R106 Where's Meghan King when you need her?

She'd crack this case wide open.

by Anonymousreply 107May 13, 2022 2:01 PM

Dorit is starting to get clown mouth. She needs to cut back on whatever junk she is injecting into her face.

by Anonymousreply 108May 13, 2022 2:01 PM

Love how she showed up a Kyle's in sweats with no make-up. Way to play it, Dorit!

Also love how Kyle leaves her front door unlocked and anyone can just walk right in.

by Anonymousreply 109May 13, 2022 2:33 PM

[quote] Me and my significant other

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 110May 13, 2022 3:13 PM

R109

I thought that was kinda rude. She’s having guests over and she doesn’t even go to greet them, she just has them to walk right in while the dogs are yapping at them.

by Anonymousreply 111May 13, 2022 3:49 PM

R111 These women always just walk into everybody else's houses. That's nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 112May 13, 2022 3:50 PM

Erika really is going out of her way to be unlikable huh?

by Anonymousreply 113May 14, 2022 12:37 AM

R113 She's doesn't have to go very far out of her way to achieve that.

by Anonymousreply 114May 14, 2022 12:42 AM

I can’t believe I used to love Erika.

by Anonymousreply 115May 14, 2022 12:43 AM

R115 Happy to say I've always thought she was an ignorant, talentless golddigger.

by Anonymousreply 116May 14, 2022 12:45 AM

You don't know what I go through at night!!

by Anonymousreply 117May 14, 2022 1:02 AM

Rinna is unhinged. Probably because someone unearthed Elton John Foundation’s donation records are online-Sutton gave them a lot of money and Rinna and Harry gave them nothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118May 14, 2022 5:02 AM

The records.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119May 14, 2022 5:02 AM

The women just want to have fun after a long pandemic. It’s [b]wrong[/b] to discuss topics that aren’t for public consumption.

by Anonymousreply 120May 14, 2022 5:20 AM

Aren’t they all playing a character? None of it seems authentic.

by Anonymousreply 121May 14, 2022 5:40 AM

R119) Interesting

by Anonymousreply 122May 14, 2022 1:52 PM

It’s so hypocritical that they could air out Denise’s “secrets” but they can’t talk about Dorit and PK’s scamming, Mauricio’s and Harry’s rumors, etc.

by Anonymousreply 123May 14, 2022 1:58 PM

[quote]I can’t believe I used to love Erika.

This is true to all of the women to a certain extent, but Erika's meltdown from "pat the puss" glamorous to a woman living in a rented house literally on the run from creditors & god know who else just goes to show how her whole life was never anything but a lie. Probably the others are afraid to cross her because they know she's cornered at this point & would gladly spill dirt too if the situation allowed. As far as Denise goes, I don't feel a bit sorry for her. She wanted the paycheck to support her loser hubby, but was unwilling to play the game. She hid behind "protecting her kids" at every opportunity to cover up her own tacky shit. I think that's why Rinna had lasting power - she never made any secret about her love of publicity & the extent she'd go to to get it.

At this point, Erika is just a slow moving car crash with the realization that it will end badly, it's just not clear *how* badly.

by Anonymousreply 124May 14, 2022 2:49 PM

R124 let us talk about the husband

by Anonymousreply 125May 14, 2022 4:04 PM

Is there any chance we will see Erika severely beaten in the face?

by Anonymousreply 126May 14, 2022 4:16 PM

[quote] As far as Denise goes, I don't feel a bit sorry for her. She wanted the paycheck to support her loser hubby, but was unwilling to play the game

This is pretending she didn’t talk about her sex life (she did) , gossip about her exes (she did) and didn’t create storylines with the other women (she did).

She talked about the Brandi thing 2 or 3 times before she started fighting about it constantly being rehashed.

If Sutton and Crystal were more experienced in the ways of TV production they would have shut down Kyle every time she “guys, you’re not getting along, we have to sort this out” and smirking like a hook nosed witch when she pitted them against each other in an episode directly after they had made up. That happened like 4 times.

by Anonymousreply 127May 14, 2022 4:55 PM

Denise stopped talking about sex after her first season because Charlie Sheen threatened her with yet another custody suit. I can’t imagine how difficult it would be to coparent with a drug addled litigious asshole with buckets of money.

More than any other Housewives show, the fights on RHOBH are always about things that happened offscreen that the cast won’t discuss honestly on camera. And this cast has tons of secrets that they don’t want revealed.

Since Kim left, there is always a ton of gossip during filming about how “epic” the upcoming season will be. And the preview looks great. Then it debuts and it fizzles out , because the Fuck Force Five are self producing. Sutton, Crystal and Garcelle threaten those cunts because they didn’t get the memo about self-editing, so they will ask about Erika’ and Dorit’s scams, etc.

Sutton probably thinks Dorit and PK faked the robbery for insurance money, and would that surprise anyone if they did?

by Anonymousreply 128May 14, 2022 5:13 PM

Not Just Sutton r128 most on one of the RHOBH FB groups are saying the same thing..."They are full of it”

Christ, even at my crap house if you break a window alarms loud enough to wake the dead plus lights as bright as the sun start to flash.

You have two young kids, all that fancy crap (LVs) and you dont set your alarms? No guard dogs on your property?

by Anonymousreply 129May 14, 2022 9:58 PM

Kim is a treasure trove of info. Love to get her blitzed, wind her tight and let her rip. 50 plus years in show biz. Great fun.

by Anonymousreply 130May 14, 2022 11:11 PM

No one seems to believe Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 131May 14, 2022 11:42 PM

r31 Everything in security cameras looks chilling.

by Anonymousreply 132May 14, 2022 11:48 PM

I mean, I think it’s fake too but…Would Dorit have really taken the risk of having thugs do this with her kids in the house? She does seem to genuinely care about them. Now, the PK angle, whether it was done to him or arranged by him…that has legs. Still, would Dorit sign off on that?

by Anonymousreply 133May 15, 2022 3:04 AM

Sure. It was all staged. She would agree to anything. They owe a lot of money to friends of mine.

by Anonymousreply 134May 15, 2022 3:44 AM

Erika is a grade A cunt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135May 15, 2022 4:23 AM

R133 This is incredibly suspicious and yes, strikes me as staged. Everyone has known for years— since the Bling Ring / Paris Hilton—that this shit can happen when you broadcast the crap you own and your itinerary on social. My favorite detail is that the two burglars placed her phone by the gate. So servile and obsequious. Just like a couple of assistants…because they probably were assistants…or friends of friends of assistants.

The two supposed “thugs” moved very casually, gracefully, and looked like they were in shape…like a couple of WeHo hair stylists. And yes, why wouldn’t they take an empty duffel bag to the burglary…just in case there was nothing to use in the house?

Meanwhile, three things have happened in fifty plus years that everyone in the public eye/entertainment knows about and takes physical security and home security precautions because of:

1) 1969 Tate/Labianca murders 2) 1980 John Lennon murder 3) 1997 Gianni Versace murder

Anyone with money—especially money and children—knows that the threat—of burglary, kidnapping, getting murdered—is real and is prepared…and either Dorit or PK—or Dorit and PK—did this for insurance money.

by Anonymousreply 136May 15, 2022 4:41 AM

Our house was burgled, & they used OUR pillowcases to take smaller shit. So yeah, I can see how robbers don’t come with their bags at the ready. The cops said another trick they use not to leave prints is to wear socks on your hands.

by Anonymousreply 137May 15, 2022 6:26 AM

My dad had a whole bunch of stuff remaining at my aunt’s apartment when she took over his lease in the 80s when he went to work overseas. One day she came home from work at lunch time and found the front door unlocked and his stereo and camera equipment stacked in the hallway wrapped in her bed sheets. She rang their mother to ask when he got home and to complain that he had stripped her bed linen to use as bags and discovered he was still abroad. She had interrupted a robbery.

by Anonymousreply 138May 15, 2022 7:57 AM

Why do wealthy people leave cash laying around the house, it's so bizarre.

Also I'm surprised Kyle didn't Dorit about Sutton's bizarre reaction to the break-in right away. Maybe next week's ep?

by Anonymousreply 139May 15, 2022 1:05 PM

R139, I sure hope that’s brought up soon. I don’t want it to be a reunion gotcha.

by Anonymousreply 140May 15, 2022 2:09 PM

While I was re-watching Season 2 last week I remembered how LVP dominated the show and how I don’t miss her at all.

by Anonymousreply 141May 15, 2022 2:43 PM

Why would the burglars want to take Dorit’s phone away as well?

by Anonymousreply 142May 15, 2022 3:03 PM

^so she didn't call the LV Boutique for replacement bags, Rose!

by Anonymousreply 143May 15, 2022 3:06 PM

But probably silly since it's BH and the kids probably all have cell phones as well.

by Anonymousreply 144May 15, 2022 3:07 PM

I didn’t understand the cell phone thing either. Rich folks have half a dozen or more phones. As well as landlines and hidden security phones. My sister has panic buttons hidden in most rooms. They are truly dumb if they are celebritie$$$$ and don’t take precautions. I call fake.

by Anonymousreply 145May 15, 2022 5:23 PM

Sutton is an odd-duck and very neurotic, but I Ioved her stonewalling Kyle as she did one of her patented self-serving “look at me crying - I’m a good person!” bits.

by Anonymousreply 146May 15, 2022 5:45 PM

It s her “odd duck neurosis" that makes me like Sutton. Nothing phony, no airs, terrible taste, snarky but in the most refined way...whats not to love?

by Anonymousreply 147May 15, 2022 6:15 PM

It was either one of PK's many creditors looking for payment, or PK arranged the break-in himself to get insurance money to pay off his debts.

This is literally no way that a famous woman with young children in an expensive house would not have the outside alarm sensors on, especially with her husband out of town, and millions of dollars worth of personal belongings in the house. There is just no way.

Everybody with an alarm system knows that you can turn off the inside sensors while keeping the outside sensors on. So I don't buy her story of why the alarm wasn't turned on. It's also inconceivable that they wouldn't have motion sensors outside that automatically turn on bright lights if anyone is walking outside at night.

by Anonymousreply 148May 15, 2022 6:16 PM

[quote]It s her “odd duck neurosis" that makes me like Sutton. Nothing phony, no airs, terrible taste, snarky but in the most refined way...whats not to love?

I'm right there with you! She obviously cares about appearances because she's on the show, but she's not celebrity obsesses loon, she seems to lack the - smarts, savviness, not sure what the term is - to know how she's supposed to act so she says the shit that just comes into her mind, like what a phony Erika is. She's pretty, but she does have terrible taste in relation to her figure. And I don't think she's faking it either - I'll bet she's that way all the time

by Anonymousreply 149May 15, 2022 6:18 PM

Sutton is like that all the time. It's not an act. Andy Cohen can't stand her because she acts like an insufferable loon when she appears on WWHL. He got visible upset and snapped at her during her last appearance on the show because she was so batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 150May 15, 2022 6:24 PM

Years ago, some bitch around here quoted Elaine Stritch about Victoria Principal: "She's not too bright, but she's real smart, if you catch my drift." I think that's apt for Sutton; she may miss some social cues and have some awkwardness, but it's no accident she's the richest bitch there, and she's had Erika's number pretty much from the jump.

Of all these bitches, only Sutton and Kyle would I want as friends IRL (and, in Kyle's case, that's more because I'd rather not have her as an enemy). Ok, maaaaybe Garcelle, but I suspect she's just as big a snake as Kyle (but on the side of the angels so far because she's not one of those Force Five horrors).

by Anonymousreply 151May 15, 2022 6:31 PM

Still trying to figure out the fragile dynamic between Kyle, Kathy and Kim. Kyle doesn't seem to like sharing the spotlight with either of her sisters. I bet she wasn't too happy about Kathy becoming the fan favorite last season. Kim has been banned from the show for the past two seasons. Kathy and Kim still seem close, but Kyle is on bad terms with both of them and has been for awhile. Darcelle said that she was closer to Kathy than Kyle was.

Let us not forget that the show was originally sold on having former huge child star Kim Richards in the cast. Nobody knew who Kyle Richards was at the time. Now that Kim has fallen on hard times and Kyle flourished thanks to her husband, Kim has been tossed aside like a piece of trash. She even had her only house stolen from her by Kyle and Mauricio.

by Anonymousreply 152May 15, 2022 9:07 PM

The clincher for me was the "considerate" burglars leaving her cell phone at the gate. There's no way that would happen - a skilled burglar would just toss it into a hedge so she couldn't find it in time to call the cops.

by Anonymousreply 153May 15, 2022 10:36 PM

R152 I feel for Kyle to a certain extent. I grew up in a house with an alcoholic parent, and I recognize the constant tension when Kyle's around Kim, trying to be careful not to say something that will trigger her. I also recognize when she does her best not to discuss Kim when Kim's not around, trying to protect the dirty secret the family carries. It's sad to watch.

by Anonymousreply 154May 15, 2022 10:41 PM

Sutton only has wealth because of her divorce. She did nothing to earn it.

by Anonymousreply 155May 15, 2022 10:46 PM

^Her back would argue otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 156May 15, 2022 10:54 PM

Sutton’s reaction to the robbery was iconic. The immigration issues plaguing her French designer were just as serious for her.

The entire scene was like Kyle was OP and Sutton was R1.

I just cannot feel one ounce of anything for Dorit and PK. They seem like such vile creatures. Her sobbing seemed fake. And love how the very next night she went out and had PK come straight from the airport to Kyle’s. One would think they would want to be home with the kids.

by Anonymousreply 157May 15, 2022 11:10 PM

r155, even at that face value, she wasn't a trophy wife with a prenup. She was married a long time to someone and no doubt made some contribution to his success. She ended up with a lot of money (much more than even Camille made off Kelsey, and Camille demonstrably earned every cent she got).

by Anonymousreply 158May 15, 2022 11:11 PM

So what, R155? At the risk of sounding like Jane Austen, Sutton picked well but she married a guy her own age from her own social background - unlike gold-digging peckerwood trash Erika. Neurotic hothouse flower though she may be, Sutton has charted one of the pretty standard “career” tracks for upper-class women (post-college work fundraising for arts organizations, marrying the sort of finance bro who spent time in the peace corps, raising his kids, sitting on charity boards - in her case, some major ones). If I were her, I’d look down my nose at Erika, too.

by Anonymousreply 159May 15, 2022 11:15 PM

She was a housewife. Why she was entitled to half his earnings is a mystery.

by Anonymousreply 160May 16, 2022 12:00 AM

OK Rinna r155...we know thats how YOU got u, “rich” We know Suttons actually works with hers ex to build a business when he had nothing

by Anonymousreply 161May 16, 2022 2:12 AM

I nearly died when Dorit said that she didn't care about any of the material things....that they meant nothing to her. Bitch, ALL you've ever cared about is money and material things. Does anyone remember her rose-colored Rolls Royce that mysteriously disappeared after one episode?

by Anonymousreply 162May 16, 2022 4:15 AM

R162, that was hilarious and felt like her trying to head off the scam accusations.

by Anonymousreply 163May 16, 2022 4:22 AM

I want LVP, Camille, and Denise back to team up with Sutton & Garcelle and destroy the Faux Force Five.

by Anonymousreply 164May 16, 2022 4:30 AM

I think Sutton/Garcelle/Crystal are enough to destroy Erika, who’s the most deserving by far.

by Anonymousreply 165May 16, 2022 4:33 AM

Sutton had nothing to do with her husband’s fortune. She was there but that’s about it. She didn’t even know companies they owned until the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 166May 16, 2022 4:40 AM

PeeeKay is slimy like an eel. Nasty.

by Anonymousreply 167May 16, 2022 4:58 AM

What's happened to Sutton's emotional support face roller?

by Anonymousreply 168May 16, 2022 6:23 AM

Loving the Sutton/Crystal friendship. They both give off a chilly vibe but, underneath, they’re probably the most sincere and loyal. And they speak to eachother like real friends without any fake shit. Love them.

by Anonymousreply 169May 16, 2022 12:28 PM

I don’t trust Crystal because she’s close friends with Teddi and she really sat there with Erika last season trying to get Garcelle to bash Sutton.

by Anonymousreply 170May 16, 2022 1:01 PM

Meghan McCain: I stand with Erika Jayne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171May 16, 2022 1:35 PM

What a big surprise @R171: that retarded blob of lard, who constantly glorifies her corrupt father's war crimes and thievery (not to mention that she wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for nepotism), is friends with the other plastic sow and makes excuses for her crimes... Well, I guess that we can now see that there's a theme to Mooghan's behaviour, and maybe she isn't completely guilty; when you grow up surrounded by criminals, it is only natural for you to think that this kind of behaviour is excusable.

Poor Mooghan, she is too stupid to understand the difference between right and wrong, and has been conditioned by her upbringing to legitimize criminal behaviour. She might even be a victim, rather than simply a retarded cunt!

by Anonymousreply 172May 16, 2022 1:47 PM

I’m sure Erika’s teeth were audibly grinding as she sent a “thanks gurl!” text to Meghan “Asshole” McCain.

by Anonymousreply 173May 16, 2022 1:49 PM

[quote] Let us not forget that the show was originally sold on having former huge child star Kim Richards in the cast.

Link?

by Anonymousreply 174May 16, 2022 2:36 PM

r168 it was given it’s own Bravo show....stay tune!

by Anonymousreply 175May 16, 2022 8:18 PM

oh dear, oh dear

by Anonymousreply 176May 16, 2022 8:43 PM

I think Doritos break in was an insurance scam

by Anonymousreply 177May 16, 2022 9:47 PM

I don't think Dorit was in on it - she doesn't seem terribly bright & not much of an actress, but PK...that's another story. For the insurance $$ and to give his empty shell of a wife a story? Doesn't seem at all out of the realm of possibility

by Anonymousreply 178May 16, 2022 10:19 PM

Bravo cut this footage of Dorit out of the security video scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179May 17, 2022 5:18 AM

I def don't believe that Doritos and PeeKay met up the first time aft the robbery at Kyle's house. This was staged for the camera. Did you see how PeeKay was so careful to close the front door when he came in? No way. No man who's wife was held hostage less than 24 hrs before would give a shit if he closed the front door on a fking gated estate...with cameras rolling. No way. Staged 100%.

by Anonymousreply 180May 17, 2022 6:00 AM

R180. Good point. Who knows if it was even filmed when they said it was filmed. I love scenes where Kyle tells Mauricio something that happened within the group and he tries to look surprised when she clearly told him the same thing off camera hours earlier.

by Anonymousreply 181May 17, 2022 12:40 PM

I want more scenes like Mauricio and PK laughing at Erika behind her back, not this fake shit. That’s why I love Sutton and Garcelle so much, they’re the only ones keeping this show real.

by Anonymousreply 182May 17, 2022 1:11 PM

[quote] he tries to look surprised

Made me laugh. His surprised look is always so bad.

by Anonymousreply 183May 17, 2022 1:24 PM

R181 Yes, and when Kyle says to Dorit, "Dorit, please re-live your trauma for us in minute, vivid detail for the cameras...er...Mauricio."

by Anonymousreply 184May 17, 2022 1:27 PM

The "faux force five" only exists because of previous backlash to calling cast members out on their obvious bullshit. Kyle, Rinna, and Dorit all got raked over the coals by fans when they called out LVP and Denise for lying to their faces. So now they just nod and smile at everything Erika says.

by Anonymousreply 185May 17, 2022 10:21 PM

Lie, moi? I took a lie detector test, with questions that I wrote, & filmed only the second test (after taking a practice one off-cam) that I PASSED with flying colors! I’m undoubtedly the most honest housewife in Bravo history.

by Anonymousreply 186May 18, 2022 1:05 AM

Kyle was terrible to LVP, and after her brother died she didn’t show any sympathy. That moment was bad as when she was horrible to Kim. Also, her anger at Denise for having an ice sculpture at a party was bizarre. Then she was incredibly mean to her and called her a ragamuffin. And Rinna has been downright evil. But sure, let’s pretend the Faux Force Five were heroes. They are awful, fake mean girls who love to gang up on one or two cast members who aren’t part of their clique.

by Anonymousreply 187May 18, 2022 2:42 AM

R187

Oh, and they bullied the hell out of Camille.

by Anonymousreply 188May 18, 2022 2:48 AM

Camille was right about Kyle @R188 Anyone who is friends with Faye resnick isn’t a good person

by Anonymousreply 189May 18, 2022 2:51 AM

Morally corrupt Faye Resnick

by Anonymousreply 190May 18, 2022 3:14 AM

Dear Kyle, Mauricio will never satisfy you emotionally. Know that!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191May 18, 2022 3:42 AM

Those women are all so pernicious.

by Anonymousreply 192May 18, 2022 10:13 AM

Camille is iconic simply because of that line.

by Anonymousreply 193May 18, 2022 12:00 PM

Rewatching Season 3 on Bravo today. Hilarious watching aging trophy wife Yolanda catering to her master who will later dump her for a much younger woman. Tragic Brandy trying to fit in. Some Zanuck chick. Camille trashing Kelsey, the Merry Widow Taylor and Queen LVP.

by Anonymousreply 194May 18, 2022 2:58 PM

Bababaaaaa watching it too r194 All that master cleanse, lemons, healthy eating and she still couldnt hold on to her man...it’s extra hilarious knowing what was to come

Poor poor little Kennedy, asking why they couldn’t take daddy’s plane anymore and her mommy having to give up two, mine you TWO Hermes bags, both which turned out to be fake....as far as Camille is concerned, rewatching her, I like her.

by Anonymousreply 195May 18, 2022 3:04 PM

[quote] Some Zanuck chick.

I always forget about that one until somebody mentions her. Even now I don't remember her first name.

Even Dana of the $30K sunglasses was more memorable.

by Anonymousreply 196May 18, 2022 3:24 PM

R195 Yes! Love how Camille stands up to Brandi. I really do like Camille. I think she only played the villain to make herself more interesting for the show.

by Anonymousreply 197May 18, 2022 3:40 PM

If I remember, Kyle, who is jealous of any female from 18 too 85, went after Camille right away , something Kyle seems to do every time another woman comes onto the show.

Brandi was such a fool to blow through all those ladies. They could have actually help get her into something solid..what’s she up tone that she too old to be a stripper? ...I was cracking when they had the pole scene and she was talking about her new venture....another big zero. Her big storyline was strutting in a tiny bikini and whining about Eddie and Leanne

Adrianne was another one I liked...even with all her money she seemed approachable and likable

Back to Vanderpump, she had no business doing a dog rescue when the only thing she knows about canines was she owned a few. Not vetting the animals you rescue then handing them to someone with small children is almost a crime...I would have taken that dog and beaten Lisa over the head a few times with if it were my child it bit...glad the old bat is gone

by Anonymousreply 198May 18, 2022 4:03 PM

R197 Excuse me, that's Dana-Pam to you!

by Anonymousreply 199May 18, 2022 4:04 PM

Brandi's best line will always be, "Leann Rimes is a cun...try singer."

by Anonymousreply 200May 18, 2022 4:05 PM

Why do all these rich peoples homes look like the decor is from Wayfair or Lowes? Not an ounce of taste ....

by Anonymousreply 201May 18, 2022 4:07 PM

Haaaa r200 at least Leann had a legit career and a decent voice...Brandi is known for a dangling tampon string and bad plastic surgery....Leann wins!

by Anonymousreply 202May 18, 2022 4:09 PM

Oh there goes Yo spewing advice again ...No Yo, you and Brandi are the nobodies....Maloof wins

by Anonymousreply 203May 18, 2022 4:18 PM

R201. Ever notice how most of them have sloppy closets? Shit thrown all over the place and allegedly expensive outfits on wire hangers smashed into an overcrowded closet. LOVE Adrienne. Always seems like she treats everyone the same. Pure class.

by Anonymousreply 204May 18, 2022 4:20 PM

Yes agree about Adrienne. She also seemed genuinely wealthy, which was fun.

by Anonymousreply 205May 18, 2022 4:50 PM

I loved how Adrienne’s chef loathed Lisa Vanderpump and would literally refuse to serve her.

by Anonymousreply 206May 18, 2022 4:51 PM

Kyle is like a kindergarten tattletale but she’s 53.

by Anonymousreply 207May 18, 2022 5:01 PM

It’s a shame the other HW hate Camille because she was gold. I loved her delusional first season where she would drape herself over her tennis coach/assistant in front of his wife. This is the tennis coach/assistant who knew Kelsey Grammer was fucking around on her. And she was admittedly a great dancer. In Vegas Paul and Mauricio were gawking at her.

I respected Adriana when she attended the basketball game in the midst of a crisis. It really showed sports from the other side. Her disgust for Paul was so funny. But now they seem to get along.

by Anonymousreply 208May 18, 2022 5:57 PM

r204 Dan did an Aldis run and look what Im missing...yes, they only have neat closets ONCE...the day they show them off. After that they truly are slobs like most everyone else.

I forgot which HWs it was but last week I noticed one closet had the same cheap “velvet” thin hangers I buy at Ross...25 for $9

When I first started watching RHBH I thought Vanderpump was as old as her dried up old man.. It turns out she was only 50 when the show started although she looked well into her 60s. I have no life so I looked her up...OMG Google the 1973 movie “A Touch of Class” and you can see 13 yr old Lisa playing in a park...Lord, the poor old thing didn’t age very well. She was always so doughy looking

by Anonymousreply 209May 18, 2022 6:02 PM

Those shoes sure make a lot noise.

by Anonymousreply 210May 18, 2022 6:03 PM

^^^ DAMN^^^ is what I typed...my autocorrect hates when I swear

by Anonymousreply 211May 18, 2022 6:04 PM

R208 The housewife hate always starts with Kyle. She was never pretty, needed tons of corrective surgery to make her look decent and has a short dumpy body. Of course she would go after Camille. I never thought Camille was conventionally pretty but had a body to die for and was very snarky which I love.

by Anonymousreply 212May 18, 2022 6:07 PM

I find it so odd that when Taylor first started soon HWs her lips looks ridiculously huge...fast forward 12 yrs later and they look normal compared to what women are now doing to themselves. Look at Giudice now....she really does look like her mother bred with a platypus

by Anonymousreply 213May 18, 2022 6:13 PM

[QUOTE] ook at Giudice now....she really does look like her mother bred with a platypus

How ridiculous. Everyone knows that Theresa is the product of her mother having been fucked by a hairy ape.

by Anonymousreply 214May 18, 2022 6:26 PM

R214 God knows WHAT was combined to make that hideous looking thing! She was probably one of those test tube babies gone wrong, very wrong!

by Anonymousreply 215May 18, 2022 6:41 PM

I would love a season with a Vile takedown but she seems way too chummy with producers and probably has veto power over cast members and storylines.

by Anonymousreply 216May 18, 2022 6:44 PM

Kyle is a producer.

by Anonymousreply 217May 18, 2022 6:53 PM

More from season 3: Ken’s son from a previous marriage is HOT. He looks about 30 but has a 21 year old son. Wife looks old. Kim counseling Taylor on drinking was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 218May 18, 2022 7:03 PM

Kyle constantly brags that she has dinner with the producers.

by Anonymousreply 219May 18, 2022 7:22 PM

Gosh I forgot how great Dana/Pam was. She’s at lunch with Taylor right now and she’s lighting her cigarette with the candle from the table.

by Anonymousreply 220May 18, 2022 8:32 PM

really can't believe there are still people who love right wing piece of shit Camille. From marrying asshole Kelsey Grammar to defending Kavanaugh, she's just trash. Is she good tv? Yes but she's not likeable.

I don't get why some viewers view the cast in "teams". That's beyond idiotic

Most of the women on all these shows have shit they're trying to hide or lie about. LVP and Denise are certainly not heroes either. None of them are

by Anonymousreply 221May 18, 2022 8:36 PM

I'm sure there'll be a "That's not what you said to me" line from Kyle when Sutton sees Dorit and expresses sympathy. Kyle is such a cunt. And why was she crying when talking to Sutton? Jesus, you'd think she was shot herself.

by Anonymousreply 222May 18, 2022 8:41 PM

Kyle cries at the drop of the hat.

There was the infamous crying fit in Amsterdam when Kim went off. Kyle escaped the restaurant, led by her hair.

by Anonymousreply 223May 18, 2022 8:55 PM

"Honey! You're sitting on PARIS'S invitation!"

(Horrible surprise face from Mauricio)

"Am I? The invitation for YOUR NIECE, PARIS HILTON? OH! Here it is! I like how they did what they did with what they did there."

by Anonymousreply 224May 18, 2022 9:05 PM

Adrienne’ had horrid taste

by Anonymousreply 225May 18, 2022 9:15 PM

I miss Adrienne, I thought she was really sweet & caring.

I had missed the first 4 seasons of RHOBH but recently streamed them, & found the Vanderpump-Maloof war over their dogs totally hilarious. In her RHOBH Bravo Blog, Vanderpump trashed the Maloof's dog Jackpot & called him "Crackpot" & Paul & Adrienne went ballistic!

I don't know why I'd pegged her as a Republican, but in her first episode she said she was a Democrat & was floored at meeting Obama; Paul refused to meet him, pulling the "He's not my president" type shit.

I like when the show was more unified & there weren't the "teams" the other posters above have noted. Everyone had their beefs at times, but it wasn't so divided like it is now.

by Anonymousreply 226May 18, 2022 9:22 PM

Look like Marisa and her Zanuck hubby divorced in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 227May 18, 2022 10:41 PM

GO SUTTON! DRAG THAT BIG LIPPED BITCH AND HER STRIPPER SIDEKICK.

I love that they underestimated her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228May 18, 2022 10:44 PM

She paid for the table, you all. She paid for the table.

by Anonymousreply 229May 18, 2022 10:56 PM

Rinna is a nutcase. “Slander! Slander! Are you gonna sue me?”

And when Sutton provides requested receipts she shrugs like it was nothing and she is completely unbothered.

by Anonymousreply 230May 19, 2022 12:09 AM

Kyle hates Diana already.

by Anonymousreply 231May 19, 2022 12:38 AM

The fact that, months later, Kyle & Dorit are squarely on Lisa’s side shows there’s way more to this story.

by Anonymousreply 232May 19, 2022 1:25 AM

I think the only story is that Dorit knows which side her bread is buttered on and that Kyle and Lisa have obviously made a pact that they won’t come for each other and will play a good cop/bad cop double act with whatever housewife they want to produce storylines against each year - this year it looks like it’ll start off with Sutton before switching over to Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 233May 19, 2022 2:00 AM

Diana is giving me Jennifer Coolidge vibes.

by Anonymousreply 234May 19, 2022 2:01 AM

The big bad of this season will be Rinna. Erika, Kathy, and the human trafficker (alleged) are decoys.

by Anonymousreply 235May 19, 2022 2:04 AM

Playing the victim didn’t work out so well for Erika last season so this season she’s in full blown in your face cunt mode.

by Anonymousreply 236May 19, 2022 2:09 AM

Kyle calling anyone phony is cluelessness of the highest order.

by Anonymousreply 237May 19, 2022 2:11 AM

they kept repeating that episode all week r224 I wanted both of them to die...

by Anonymousreply 238May 19, 2022 3:46 AM

R225 They ALL have horrible taste!

by Anonymousreply 239May 19, 2022 3:48 AM

I’m beginning to think that when Sutton’s dad blew his brains out, he blew hers out as well.

by Anonymousreply 240May 19, 2022 5:04 AM

I think Diana is going to be great casting

first of all she's fucking RICHHHHHHHH

her ex-husband is Roger Jenkins, a former prominent exec at Barclays Bank. She already bragged about her numerous homes in this episode.

The ex-husband is 66. She is 48. Her new man is 33. Her son is 22, oldest daughter 19 and baby is 1 years old lol.

She has a big personality too and wasn't afraid to immediately get involved in the drama during the dinner after only meeting most of the cast an hour or so before. I'm actually surprised she and Sutton didn't already know each other though.

She's also a Bosnian Muslim which adds a different dynamic to the cast. Diana seems like a mix of Yolanda and Camille in terms of personality. She's blunt, a bit unconventional and quirky

It's too early to know if I'll like her but I think she'll make for great tv regardless

I'm sure most of the female viewers will automatically hate her especially since she gets into it with their precious Sutton during the season

by Anonymousreply 241May 19, 2022 5:22 AM

I can’t wait for all the sex trafficking gossip about Diana to go public. Honestly, what the fuck was she thinking doing this show?

by Anonymousreply 242May 19, 2022 7:58 AM

[quote] I'm sure most of the female viewers will automatically hate her especially since she gets into it with their precious Sutton during the season

They’ll hate her because she’ll bring her Bosnian brand of weird. Fact: people from the Balkans are at a baseline of 65% barking mad.

by Anonymousreply 243May 19, 2022 9:28 AM

[quote] The fact that, months later, Kyle & Dorit are squarely on Lisa’s side shows there’s way more to this story

Maybe, but they’ve been squarely on Lisa’s side since Season 9.

by Anonymousreply 244May 19, 2022 10:43 AM

Is Harry Hamlin on the spectrum? He seems clueless in many ways.

by Anonymousreply 245May 19, 2022 10:52 AM

So far Crystal seems much more confident this season which is nice to see. Sutton throwing FUCK YOU right back at Erika was amazing. Erika was beyond obnoxious on WWHL last night. Just disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 246May 19, 2022 11:29 AM

Sutton and Erika exchange was gold

by Anonymousreply 247May 19, 2022 11:41 AM

Look at Kyle trying to start shit with crazy ass Sutton on behalf of Dorit. And crazy ass Sutton disengaging saying she didn’t like guns. (Girl, you can yourself a Southerner? 🥃 🔫). Hopefully Sutton is learning to sidle out of one of Kyle’s created storylines.

by Anonymousreply 248May 19, 2022 12:41 PM

Muriel, how do I change my screen name to Franc O. Phile?

by Anonymousreply 249May 19, 2022 12:44 PM

So, uh, Kyle never even graduated from junior high huh?

Anyone got a gif of Rinna's face when he bluff was called? It was awesome.

by Anonymousreply 250May 19, 2022 3:37 PM

Shits fired and shits returned

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251May 19, 2022 4:39 PM

Rinna is obfuscating obviously. Sutton paid for her tix -Rinna and Hamlin gave nothing but the glamour of their company.

by Anonymousreply 252May 19, 2022 4:57 PM

The 90 sec teaser clip makes it look like Rinna’s the bad guy. The full story shows it was a miscommunication after all, no biggie. Sutton didn’t need to inject this at Harry’s bday party, & the fact that she had the “receipt” & Garcelle’s planned goading of her to spill them shows the two of them planned this beforehand as a planned Rinna takedown (Garcelle: Denise, I avenge you!)

I get that there are a slew of Rinna haters, but objectively speaking, Sutton came across as awful, self-absorbed, practically autistic last night. I bet the same people who are defending her worship at the LVP shrine (but her brother died!)

Does Diana remind anyone of Melania? Facial structure, accent…not a Melania fan but I think I like Diana already.

by Anonymousreply 253May 19, 2022 5:01 PM

Rinna should learn at this point that giant, loose lips, sink ships...cheap ugly old bitch thatch is....

by Anonymousreply 254May 19, 2022 5:01 PM

I don't even understand this conflict. If Lisa and Harry didn't go with Sutton to the event then why would Sutton have expected a thank you? And why does this story trigger Rinna so much? All she had to say was "we didn't thank Sutton because we didn't end up going with her." Also, who fucking cares this much about thank yous?

by Anonymousreply 255May 19, 2022 5:11 PM

Sutton bought their tix, that's why. And Lisa was the one who brought it up -Sutton was apologizing for publicly humiliating Lisa on that show nobody watches with whatshisname.

Any take down of Lisa is welcome -I really don't care who does it tbh.

by Anonymousreply 256May 19, 2022 5:13 PM

Teresa Giudice needs to move her “love bubble” to Beverly Hills.

These broads wouldn’t know what hit them.

by Anonymousreply 257May 19, 2022 5:18 PM

Sissy Cohen asked Sutton about Rinna’s whining last year about Garcelle not thanking Harry enough for his shitty Marinara sauce they gave her, and she replied with that. Lisa got pissed and that’s why they’re babbling about it.

This show went right back into production after the reunion. They want to make sure they get Erika’s downfall on camera.

by Anonymousreply 258May 19, 2022 5:19 PM

No, she doesn’t, R257. No one wants to deal with that baboon woman.

by Anonymousreply 259May 19, 2022 5:40 PM

I loved Sutton and Erika's blunt exchange at the dinner lol why can't people just enjoy it rather than take sides? Neither one is that likeable.

I do agree that the "teams" bullshit started when rabid LVP stans got mad that the cast united against her and then transferred their absurd loyalty to nutjob Denise. Then they transferred again to Garcelle and Sutton.

there's no reason why viewers can't regard these women as individuals rather than teams. It's ridiculous and the idiots on social media are really trying to ruin the show because some producers and cast members care what they think too much. This has happened with New Jersey and Potomac as well

by Anonymousreply 260May 19, 2022 7:28 PM

Can we forget about these bitches and just focus on Jennifer Coolidge's...er...Diana Jenkins' smoking hot fiancé and 22-year old son?

by Anonymousreply 261May 19, 2022 7:54 PM

Something seems very false about the break-in. First off Dorit said she didn't like to set the alarm because the kids get up in the middle fo the night. Alarms have two modes. Home and Away, Home arms the external doors and windows. I find it hard to believe she didn't know this. given the rash of home break-ins in LA and the fact she was alone with the kids, yet they had the external cameras to catch the two coming up to the glass door and breaking it How would anyone NOT assume a house like this had an alarm system??? Also what mic was picking up Dorit begging for her kid's lives? If they never got up why tell the intruders you had kids in the house? Then on the show, PK said he spoke to the head of the LA PD. You live in Sherman Oaks so it would have been the Van Nuys police division. Lastly, the whole family was in london. Suspicious this happens the night she gets back and conveniently forgets to turn on the alarm.

by Anonymousreply 262May 19, 2022 7:54 PM

OT: Diana Jenkins recently sold her Malibu house for $87 million. Makes the rest of these broads look like paycheck to paycheck. And yes, forget the whores, more on the Jenkins’ son and the fiancé. Sonny boy looks like one hot fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263May 19, 2022 8:15 PM

Why would a human trafficker with this much money do this show? She must be utterly untouchable. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 264May 19, 2022 8:34 PM

R249---I call dibs on FrancoAmericanPhile!

by Anonymousreply 265May 19, 2022 8:51 PM

I can't believe Kyle didn't know what a Francophile is. She dumb

by Anonymousreply 266May 19, 2022 9:03 PM

Is Frank O'Phile related to Hunky Dory?

by Anonymousreply 267May 19, 2022 9:09 PM

I wonder if Diana was brought on as Dorit's eventual replacement? I can see them treating this as an overlap season and will either demote Dorit to a "friend of" next year or eliminate her altogether. I like Dorit, but if it weren't for this home invasion storyline, she probably would have been demoted or canned this season.

by Anonymousreply 268May 19, 2022 9:13 PM

^Beverley Beach Bitch!!!!

by Anonymousreply 269May 19, 2022 9:29 PM

I loved Kyle's complete arrogance in how she challenged Sutton's choice of Francophile. Such an airhead and the doubt and disbelief with which she addressed Sutton was sad and laughable.

by Anonymousreply 270May 19, 2022 10:07 PM

well we have to remember Kyle was an industry kid. Literally since she was a baby her mother tried getting her into the business and she tagged along with her 2 older sisters who also got into the business. Then of course Kyle did get work as a kid and never went to college. She was young when she married that Indonesian guy and had her oldest daughter. I'm sure there are a lot of words she doesn't know.

In this cast I think only Dorit, Sutton, Crystal and Diana completed college.

Lisa said she started college but left after 1 semester or something like that

Garcelle went into modeling out of high school

Erika tried becoming a dancer & pop star by going to NYC right after high school and we know she ended up for a time working in a strip club

Kathy of course after her acting career didn't really take off got married super young into the Hilton family

by Anonymousreply 271May 19, 2022 10:32 PM

I want to like Diana, but in the trailer for this season, it looks like she teams up with criminal cunt Erika (who, by the way, was practically jumping across the table to ingratiate herself with Diana), so I'm thinking she's gonna end up being a loathsome bitch.

by Anonymousreply 272May 19, 2022 11:04 PM

I wonder what rich guy Erika's been fucking since she ditched Tom, because she got her glam squad and that big queen back with her this season. You know she ain't payin' for that shit. She has no income.

by Anonymousreply 273May 19, 2022 11:06 PM

"Erika tried becoming a dancer & pop star by going to NYC right after high school and we know she ended up for a time working in a strip club "

Is that a euphemism for paid escort?

Also I really doubt Diana went to college - she's just another pro grifter.

by Anonymousreply 274May 19, 2022 11:07 PM

I already know I'm going to hate Diana. Pure trash.

by Anonymousreply 275May 19, 2022 11:08 PM

God I loathe Kyle. Such a shrill self-righteous cunt. Tattling to Dorit about Sutton's comments about putting out her own fires. "It didn't sit well with me."

by Anonymousreply 276May 19, 2022 11:08 PM

R274 Diana got a degree in economics and computer science from City, University of London. She had originally started going to a university in Sarajevo before the war there

by Anonymousreply 277May 19, 2022 11:12 PM

Oh wow Sutton with the receipts lol.

by Anonymousreply 278May 19, 2022 11:24 PM

"Diana got a degree in economics and computer science from City, University of London. She had originally started going to a university in Sarajevo before the war there "

If economic = gold digging then yeah she graduated suma cum laude

by Anonymousreply 279May 20, 2022 12:09 AM

1. What is Asher's last name? Is he really a broadway actor?

2. Asher is GAY

3. I'm sure Innis and Asher are fucking

by Anonymousreply 280May 20, 2022 12:19 AM

Is Diana the richest housewife ever ?

by Anonymousreply 281May 20, 2022 12:30 AM

His name is Asher Monroe Book but professionally he goes by Asher Monroe.

by Anonymousreply 282May 20, 2022 12:31 AM

NPH and his husband posted on Instagram how Diana Jenkins is one of their closest friends and they are so thrilled she's on the show. They both mention how much they LOVE Asher...

by Anonymousreply 283May 20, 2022 12:38 AM

Ugh if NPH loves Diana she must be execrable.

by Anonymousreply 284May 20, 2022 12:43 AM

All Rinna has been able to prove is that she got in there for free. Tax records show Sutton paid. Rinna is such an idiot. If I were Sutton, I would have brought the receipt as well.

by Anonymousreply 285May 20, 2022 4:12 AM

Crossing my fingers that r272 is wrong about Diana (alleged human trafficker) and Erika teaming up as I am grudgingly interested in D(AHT) and I will have nothing but hate for her if she teams up with that streak Erika.

by Anonymousreply 286May 20, 2022 5:27 AM

[quote] 1. What is Asher's last name? Is he really a broadway actor

He appeared in Beauty And The Beast age 7.

by Anonymousreply 287May 20, 2022 7:39 AM

Wait. This is the same Diana Jenkins who pimped out Hayden Panitierre? The woman who was basically a Madame/human trafficker?!? Way to go, RHOBH producers. Scraping the top of the barrel of elite human scum. She is allegedly a million times worse than Erika or Tom Girardi. Ugh. Further proof that some of the most wretched humans working in LA are actually sober AA queens who help make this junk and promote these people.

by Anonymousreply 288May 20, 2022 7:46 AM

I learned all about her during my tenure in QAnon.

by Anonymousreply 289May 20, 2022 7:48 AM

Poor Mauricio has really hit the wall hard. I didn't even realize it was him in that scene in the car on the way to Harry's party.

by Anonymousreply 290May 20, 2022 8:06 AM

So anyone questioning her is QANON? Sure, buddy. Gaslighting much?

by Anonymousreply 291May 20, 2022 8:06 AM

Asher must be a fan of Bette Midler

here he is singing a portion of "The Rose"

he has a cute voice. he's decent looking with a nice body. He's a good male addition to the show. Much better to look at than PK, Mauricio and Harry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292May 20, 2022 8:50 AM

R292 He has a beautiful voice, but I had to close my eyes and listen to him, because the back and forth movement of his iPhone was making me nauseous.

And he needs to lose the douche bro cap.

by Anonymousreply 293May 20, 2022 11:02 AM

[quote] I don't even understand this conflict. If Lisa and Harry didn't go with Sutton to the event then why would Sutton have expected a thank you? And why does this story trigger Rinna so much? All she had to say was "we didn't thank Sutton because we didn't end up going with her." Also, who fucking cares this much about thank yous?

Agreed, but this is rich people, money, and charities. Charities are one of the only things rich people can do to look good, so you don’t ever accuse someone of not adhering to their publicized donations. It looks really bad for all involved and is one of the worst accusations you can make in “society” (and I use that word very loosely in regards to LA and Beverly Hills.)

by Anonymousreply 294May 20, 2022 12:32 PM

R294 And let's not forget that, according to the charity's records made public, Lisa and Harry didn't donate a dime to it.

Talk about looking bad.

by Anonymousreply 295May 20, 2022 2:09 PM

Thread on Diana Jenkins and Hayden Panitierre... I can't tell what is bullshit and what's true. If this stuff is true - very disturbing,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296May 20, 2022 2:25 PM

To be fair, R290, that was a horribly-lit car scene. Perhaps they only had a miner’s headlamp left over from the Thai cave rescue for illumination.

by Anonymousreply 297May 20, 2022 2:25 PM

So Diana Jenkins is a sex trafficker of underage kids?

by Anonymousreply 298May 20, 2022 2:53 PM

Why does Erika keep referring to herself in the 3rd person in the trailer?

Is she that enamored of herself?

by Anonymousreply 299May 20, 2022 3:05 PM

[quote] Is she that enamored of herself?

Without a doubt, yes.

by Anonymousreply 300May 20, 2022 4:05 PM

Erika seems like a complete sociopath since the scandal happened.

by Anonymousreply 301May 20, 2022 5:41 PM

I kind of agree R301. She’s cracked.

by Anonymousreply 302May 20, 2022 6:13 PM

Her “love bubble” popped..look at Giudice when someone tries to burst hers!

by Anonymousreply 303May 20, 2022 6:13 PM

I love how Sutton just looked at Erika and said, "I don't like you."

She's so over that criminally corrupt, lying, pill popping, drunk bitch.

by Anonymousreply 304May 20, 2022 6:15 PM

And then was like “no, you fuck off.”

by Anonymousreply 305May 20, 2022 6:16 PM

Sutton was great at that dinner with Erika. I also liked when she met with Kyle and Kyle tried to confront her about her reaction to Dorit's nonsense. She was having none of Kyle's bullshit. Sutton has her problems, but I hope she continues standing up to Erika and Kyle this season. Someone needs to put both of those cunts in their places.

by Anonymousreply 306May 20, 2022 6:22 PM

R306 That exchange with Kyle was weird, though. Sutton seems to be oblivious to the fact that it probably wasn't the smartest thing to say, "I'm sorry I didn't have a gun pointed at my head."

by Anonymousreply 307May 20, 2022 6:31 PM

I love Sutton... She gets shaken up by these women but never resorts to cursing or put downs. She doesnt play that way and I dont think she ever will. She has her own brand of put downs. It would never work with guidice because they would soar over her empty head......but the others know when they are getting sweetly zinged

by Anonymousreply 308May 20, 2022 6:33 PM

R307, granted Sutton is nuts, but I got the sense that she saw Kyle putting on a show with those phony hysterical tears and sobbing about the Dorit thing and just refused to engage. And yes, it came off as kind of crazy, agreed, but I hate those types of fake people who get off on other people's tragedies so hard that they start crying and acting like it happened to them. Kyle seems like that type. Would drive me batshit crazy. I feel like I would have had a similar reaction like Sutton.

If Sutton had reacted that way directly to Dorit, I would feel differently.

by Anonymousreply 309May 20, 2022 6:35 PM

R309 I get that, but couldn't Sutton have just said, "Kyle, I have sympathy for Dorit. Maybe my choice of words wasn't the best, but I think you're reading more into this than you should."

Instead, she seemed to double down on her iciness.

by Anonymousreply 310May 20, 2022 6:37 PM

I’m surprised Sutton didn’t consult with her lawyer before she made any comment on Dorit’s home invasion.

by Anonymousreply 311May 20, 2022 6:40 PM

Yes, agreed, she should have. And Sutton is also kind of a nut. Remember her with the face roller on that trip they went on where she was warring with Crystal? Her arguments with Crystal last season were unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 312May 20, 2022 6:40 PM

[quote] God I loathe Kyle. Such a shrill self-righteous cunt. Tattling to Dorit about Sutton's comments

You do realize that conversation was filmed and Kyle knew that Dorit would see it eventually? I sort of think it would have been weirder for Kyle to not say anything. Because if I was Dorit watching that shit back later I'd be like "How could you not tell me that Sutton compared the gun to my head to issues with her fucking designer?"

by Anonymousreply 313May 20, 2022 6:43 PM

Sutton knows Dorit's grift. Better to look like a loon than a skeptical bitch.

by Anonymousreply 314May 20, 2022 6:47 PM

I wrote that and yes - you're right R313. I also have to remember Kyle is getting a villain's edit. At some point, the producers seemed to turn on her. I guess it was the season when she and LVP had the falling out - right? Because social media all seemed to side with LVP. Before that, she was the proxy for the audience in the group. Now I guess the proxy would be Garcelle?

by Anonymousreply 315May 20, 2022 6:47 PM

I like Kathy but can’t say I’ve really missed her so far this season

by Anonymousreply 316May 20, 2022 7:42 PM

I love Sutton and think she was thisclose to having the perfect reaction to Dorit’s drama but the gun-to-the-head comment was too far. Similarly, bringing up slander to Rinna was too much given the situation. Overall, though, I enjoy that she’s not a pushover and keeps Kyle (whom I’m neutral on) and cunts Rinna and Erika on their toes.

As an aside, since when did Rinna and Sutton hate each other so much that Garcelle and Kyle would laugh in their faces as they do a Housewives makeup? Did I miss something?

by Anonymousreply 317May 20, 2022 7:48 PM

Maybe it was Sutton saying "I adore you" to Rinna that pushed Garcelle over the edge. I think she was fine with them agreeing to move on from the big charity table scandal but then it got so fake she was like oh come on. And Kyle had probably heard Rinna talking endless shit about Sutton and was like give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 318May 20, 2022 8:49 PM

That’s the dynamic exactly, r318.

by Anonymousreply 319May 20, 2022 9:03 PM

Didn’t Rinna “introduce” Sutton to everyone though? Haven’t they known each other for years?

by Anonymousreply 320May 21, 2022 3:18 AM

Rinna is so cheap. She makes a birthday party for her husband and serves salad and pasta? Kyle's post break in dinner for Dorit had better food.

by Anonymousreply 321May 21, 2022 5:16 AM

Rinna and Harry seem to have a lot less money than Kyle and Mauricio.

by Anonymousreply 322May 21, 2022 7:06 AM

R322... Betting .a LOT LESS Rinna slum scrap on HSN and Harry does a Movie of the Week once in a while...I doubt “Rinna Beauty” is doing all that well...

I think they are what you consider broke in BH

by Anonymousreply 323May 21, 2022 11:51 AM

Erika's cunty desperation was less than impressive on WWHL this week. I'm not sure the girl from Selling Sunset even knew who she was.

by Anonymousreply 324May 21, 2022 12:16 PM

Spaghetti in a hotel restaurant and Rinna Beauty lipgloss as party favors.

Oy.

by Anonymousreply 325May 21, 2022 12:35 PM

Yeah it was like two pasta courses. Cheap bitch.

by Anonymousreply 326May 21, 2022 4:59 PM

She’s also a bitch who doesn’t eat. That probably seemed like an enormous quantity of food to her.

by Anonymousreply 327May 21, 2022 5:07 PM

That menu was worthy of Olive Garden.

by Anonymousreply 328May 21, 2022 5:37 PM

Wouldn’t be surprised to learn that white trash Rinna picks up a few shifts at the Olive Garden between shifts at the LA Airport TotallyNude off the 405.

by Anonymousreply 329May 21, 2022 5:40 PM

Was the sauce as good as Harry Hamlin makes?

How relieved are we that the Rinna-Hamlin 'models' have fucked back off to NY and won't be featured as much, hopefully not at all? Rinna is such a try hard and those 'model's are not going to make it on her say so, even assisted with storylines on Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 330May 21, 2022 5:41 PM

I’d love to be as poor as Rinna and Harry.

by Anonymousreply 331May 21, 2022 5:52 PM

r328 I think Rinna had it at the at the Bucca Caca Room Dorit designed a few yrs back

by Anonymousreply 332May 21, 2022 6:43 PM

I like spaghetti. I would take it over raw lagostina every time. Maybe the menu was Harry's favorites?

by Anonymousreply 333May 21, 2022 11:19 PM

This was a show event and Rinna planned it that way. The bolognese was on the menu because Harry has made it on the show and more recently Garcelle didn’t thank him for bolognese sauce sufficiently. Rinna/Garcelle could and did reference that and get a bitchy moment of screentime.

by Anonymousreply 334May 22, 2022 12:54 AM

Imagine dressing up for a party and finding out that you're no doubt going to have your outfit splattered by shitty bolognese sauce because the airhead hostess picked one of the worst possible foods to have at a dinner party.

by Anonymousreply 335May 22, 2022 2:59 AM

LOL Agreed All Rinna proved is they never donated money to the charity, god forbid. They had to be guests for someone to get a seat at a table. Let's move on, okay lets. but here are 40 other emials about how I was right ...fucking Rinna. God love Sutton for telling Ericka to fuck off. She is my new favoirte.

by Anonymousreply 336May 22, 2022 3:09 AM

Rinna has rats.

Do you think they like Harry’s sauce?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337May 22, 2022 11:28 AM

Is that her kitchen? Those are some basic stock cabinets.

by Anonymousreply 338May 22, 2022 12:25 PM

Maybe Sutton was thinking about Dorito’s insurance scam

by Anonymousreply 339May 22, 2022 12:46 PM

That was Lisa's rat dance as the queen of vermin.

by Anonymousreply 340May 22, 2022 2:55 PM

I hope Sutton or Garcelle yell at her, “ YOU GOT RATS BITCH” when she starts one of her bullshit fights with them or at the reunion when she dredges up this stupid Elton John’s story.

I wonder if the rats got into her garage where she had all those old designer gowns she’s kept for decades.

by Anonymousreply 341May 22, 2022 3:51 PM

They’re the special ingredient of Harry’s bolognese.

by Anonymousreply 342May 22, 2022 3:56 PM

R337 Looks like a toy.

by Anonymousreply 343May 22, 2022 4:04 PM

R330, I wonder if Rinna was trying to be Kris Jenner 2.0 by pimping out her daughters.

by Anonymousreply 344May 23, 2022 12:32 PM

Of course she is R344 just as Yolonda did with her three

by Anonymousreply 345May 23, 2022 2:55 PM

lol Elton and husband made a video supporting friend Diana joining the show but claim they won't be watching since it doesn't air in the UK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346May 24, 2022 4:04 AM

Still my favorite scene ever on BH is Gigi's birthday and she just wants a piece of cake. Yolando cuts a small piece then goes, that's too big, cuts it in half and half of that until she is holding a small piece between her fingers and goes "you can have that much." The woman who wants everyone to believe she has chronic Lyme and needs constant treatment for her heath is sacrificing her daughter's health to be a model.

by Anonymousreply 347May 24, 2022 1:22 PM

The celebrity gays supporting a human trafficker is beyond. They should be canceled.

by Anonymousreply 348May 24, 2022 1:39 PM

YoYo did another reality show after David dumped her. Something about mentoring aspiring models that was so awful the network started airing multiple first run episodes on the same night just to get it over with.

by Anonymousreply 349May 24, 2022 2:12 PM

The new housewife is a human trafficker?

by Anonymousreply 350May 24, 2022 2:45 PM

R350, there have been rumors about DJ trafficking starlets for over a decade. Like, far-and-wide rumors. I predict that it will be her season 2, maybe 3, storyline. They hired her to have another true crime story dominate the show once they lock Erika up.

by Anonymousreply 351May 24, 2022 2:48 PM

wish Sutton would bitch slap the shit out of Erika

by Anonymousreply 352May 24, 2022 3:34 PM

Erika has gone full psycho this season. Very scary woman.

by Anonymousreply 353May 24, 2022 4:02 PM

Erika won’t go to jail. They’ll destroy her financially and she’ll rebound by marrying another rich, shady dope. The end.

by Anonymousreply 354May 24, 2022 4:20 PM

[quote] wish Sutton would bitch slap the shit out of Erika

At this point, she deserves multiple kicks in the cunt...

by Anonymousreply 355May 24, 2022 4:58 PM

R354 We all know how THAT ended up for Anna Nicole when she married her old billionaire...

That said, if that miserable cunt EJG does marry a wealth old fart ready to kick, I hope the family comes out of the woodwork and makes sure she gets nothing.

by Anonymousreply 356May 24, 2022 5:07 PM

R347 I’m surprised she didn’t give her half an almond.

by Anonymousreply 357May 24, 2022 9:13 PM

R357 Almonds are full of fat, dahlink.

by Anonymousreply 358May 24, 2022 11:06 PM

My love!

by Anonymousreply 359May 24, 2022 11:43 PM

Yolanda’s children were such non entities on the show, it’s amazing they’re so famous.

Gigi Hadid appeared as a contestant on Snatch Game several seasons ago in Drag Race and was so lifeless that RuPaul got pissed and stopped shooting to yell at the producers about it.

by Anonymousreply 360May 25, 2022 12:06 AM

^Gigi was probably weak from hunger

by Anonymousreply 361May 25, 2022 2:17 AM

Yeah, Yo’s daughters are lifeless & have no personality & shouldn’t have been featured on this show!

by Anonymousreply 362May 25, 2022 6:03 AM

I’m loving these daytime marathons of past seasons. Yolanda just gave David a book full of YoYo nudies for their anniversary. You know that ended up in the trash along with their marriage.

by Anonymousreply 363May 25, 2022 11:21 AM

r363 I’m watching too...I having coffee and snickering at what we know is going to happened the the Happy Hook...I’m mean housewife

by Anonymousreply 364May 25, 2022 11:28 AM

^^I’m^^

Good god, please put an edit in already !

by Anonymousreply 365May 25, 2022 11:29 AM

You all have to check out this link. I may be late to this but check out these alleged texts/DM's from Rinna about Kathy Hilton

I haven't seen any episodes yet and will catch up this weekend.

But these texts ring true to me.

And Paris had to get the N word from someone?

Fucking scum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366May 25, 2022 2:28 PM

^Not worth sitting through all that annoying queen’s commentary. I’d rather just read an article about this (with receipts provided).

by Anonymousreply 367May 25, 2022 3:33 PM

Just fast forward 1.5 minutes or so- That's what I did-

by Anonymousreply 368May 25, 2022 3:52 PM

Wealthy whites of a certain age use derogatory language. Shocking.

by Anonymousreply 369May 25, 2022 5:19 PM

My KING!

by Anonymousreply 370May 25, 2022 5:48 PM

here ya go:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371May 25, 2022 6:19 PM

I just hope it's true because it would be even worse if Lisa lied or distorted what Kathy said/did. I want Kathy to lose her popularity anyway. If Lisa is fabricating any of this she should be fired though.

by Anonymousreply 372May 25, 2022 7:26 PM

I kinda think this last bit is true, especially if Kathy sent Rinna a cease & desist. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

by Anonymousreply 373May 25, 2022 8:02 PM

Its true and I hope it gets out there in a big way

by Anonymousreply 374May 25, 2022 8:06 PM

It's not just that Kathy's being playing the part of dithering idiot for comic effect--she's been covering something up! I guess this nasty side of her (which we've seen all too often before on the show) is the real Kathy, & this facade is just her trying & failing to bluff us.

by Anonymousreply 375May 25, 2022 8:13 PM

“Oh, you do magic now?”

by Anonymousreply 376May 25, 2022 8:30 PM

Gigi in the moved to the City scenes looks awfully chubby to be a model...Yolanda did NOT do her job keeping food away from the kid

by Anonymousreply 377May 25, 2022 8:38 PM

Yolanda was also doing everything she could to downplay Gigi’s…sapphic tendencies. I think she almost had a heart attack when Gigi announced that she wanted to play softball.

by Anonymousreply 378May 25, 2022 9:02 PM

R378 it was any ball but a mans balls and that was Yolanda’s great dilemma

by Anonymousreply 379May 25, 2022 10:37 PM

Wasn’t Yo-yo’s “Lyme disease” caused by expired tits?

by Anonymousreply 380May 25, 2022 11:36 PM

Yo looks so much better with short hair.

by Anonymousreply 381May 25, 2022 11:54 PM

Oh lord...Yo and her three darlings too. Didn't she give herself some award for a fake foundation she herself made up?

by Anonymousreply 382May 25, 2022 11:55 PM

Diana's Asher is quite the looker

by Anonymousreply 383May 26, 2022 12:13 AM

Kathy talking about Paris's dress. "It's an Oscar De Renta."

by Anonymousreply 384May 26, 2022 1:16 AM

The statistics of crime committed by young black men in LA back up a healthy concern that a thug-style paparazzi could be a gang member. Calling someone racist for fearing said person is a little much.

by Anonymousreply 385May 26, 2022 1:28 AM

Diana travels with her glam squad while Mikey is at home washing out Erika’s panties in her kitchen sink.

by Anonymousreply 386May 26, 2022 1:46 AM

Erika doesn’t wear panties you stupid cunt

by Anonymousreply 387May 26, 2022 3:29 AM

Crystal is fucking WEIRD

one can acknowledge and respect her history of having an eating disorder and body issues while at the same time thinking she was quite overly dramatic with saying Sutton "violated" her

Sutton is an awkward weirdo too but she was just returning Crystal's coat and made a joke since she walked in while Crystal was undressed.

It's bizarre that Crystal is choosing that hill to die on

People like Crystal don't understand that sometimes people can have overly dramatic reactions and realize later on that those reactions weren't reasonable. Her reaction to Sutton last year was not reasonable

by Anonymousreply 388May 26, 2022 4:46 AM

I agree with Crystal on everything, save for the term “violated.” It does carry a huge sexual connotation which I’m sure she didn’t intend. I think that’s the sticking point for the other ladies.

by Anonymousreply 389May 26, 2022 4:51 AM

loving how the stans on social media are rubbing one out to Crystal tonight and seem clueless that next week she and Garcelle are going to have drama. This is why the whole nonsensical "team" bullshit doesn't work. These women are all individuals. A lot of those same commentators are going to be hating Crystal because of the clash

by Anonymousreply 390May 26, 2022 5:39 AM

Kyle is the common denominator to all the fighting. And Erika needs to leave. She’s reached Teddi territory.

The use of the sexual-adjacent term “violated” is deliberate and accurate. They had just had a fight about race, Crystal was strangers to them all, she was feeling like shit, and batty aspie Sutton comes in and jokes that Crystal was masturbating. She wasn’t intending to horrible, but was awkward and inappropriate under any circumstances and all Sutton had to do was apologise, and which she did, and all Crystal had to do was accept, which she did, but Kyle had to keep draaaaagging it out.

by Anonymousreply 391May 26, 2022 10:36 AM

It didn't take Dorit long to snap back into fighting shape last night.

They'll be coming for Garcelle soon. She's the only one who wants to address these dustups like a mature adult, and that's not how these cunts operate.

by Anonymousreply 392May 26, 2022 10:59 AM

r391 !00% correct...most of us would have just joked back about the masturbation innuendo and not let it bother us. Sutton, who I agree is an aspi, doesnt have the ability to read people. She probably didn’t get it would make Krystal uncomfortable to treat her like one of the girls who had been around and knew the ropes.. I could see that Krystal was uptight right away and unless I wanted to get under her skin, she would be the last I’d goof with.

Sutton can apologize to the moon and back but ugly , stump legged Kyle will never let that go. So this season is going to be about the two scammers Dorit and EJG...ugh, Im sick of the season already

by Anonymousreply 393May 26, 2022 11:18 AM

This show is pure gold, better than it has been in years. If the rumours about Diana are true, it’s about to get even better. The only pointless one is Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 394May 26, 2022 12:24 PM

R394 Fuck you! I had a gun pointed at my head! I could've lost my Beverly Beach collection!

by Anonymousreply 395May 26, 2022 1:57 PM

Not liking Diana aka Zsa Zsa Gawhore II at all.

Rinna needs to go. She is a worse actor playing herself than she was on Gays of our Lives.

by Anonymousreply 396May 26, 2022 1:58 PM

r395 Sorry Dorit, you lost that years ago, now tell us dear, did they also steal your wedding dress collection as we haven’t heard much about that lately......

by Anonymousreply 397May 26, 2022 2:37 PM

R397 I think they used one of the wedding gowns to carry all the stuff they stole.

by Anonymousreply 398May 26, 2022 2:38 PM

[quote] Fuck you! I had a gun pointed at my head!

I'm triggered! I'm TRIGGERED!!

by Anonymousreply 399May 26, 2022 3:09 PM

Is THAT what that schmatta was? R398

by Anonymousreply 400May 26, 2022 3:20 PM

Dorit is designing comforters now. PK suggested naming the brand THE HOAX.

by Anonymousreply 401May 26, 2022 3:22 PM

It always cracked me up that Sutton kept saying, "I did knock!!!" Honey, knocking is one thing. Waiting for someone to respond is what is SUPPOSED to happen. She didn't wait for a 'Who is it?" or even "Just a minute!"

Not to defend Kystal but, I'm assuming that for someone who had bulima/body dysmorphic issues, being seen naked would be absolutely scary as fuck. It made her feel uncomfortable and that's all she needed to say. Every time the issue was brought up, it got worse! It's the old, "I went fishing and caught a fish this big" story where the fish gets bigger with each retelling.

by Anonymousreply 402May 26, 2022 5:35 PM

The Crystal/Sutton fight was at the end of a tiring day and a bad night that was compounded by social missteps and misunderstandings because of Sutton’s issues and Crystal’s bulimia, at a point when neither of whom knew about each other’s problems. They gradually made up, got over it, and became sincerely civil. Ya know, like adults.

But every time they got together it was rehashed by Kyle. As this will be for the rest of the season.

by Anonymousreply 403May 26, 2022 5:50 PM

Oops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404May 26, 2022 6:08 PM

I have my monthly drinks this weekend and plan on bingeing this garbage.

Overall- Is the season good so far?

Last season was kind of unbeatable! Kind of like Succession Season 2.

by Anonymousreply 405May 26, 2022 6:41 PM

Sutton's reaction to Dorit's robbery was one thing, but to then turn around and tell Garcelle that you are an empath and how deeply you feel Dorit's pain, is off the scale delusional.

By the way, how can Kathy be racist? She was friends with Michael Jackson! And homophobic? I'm sure she has had many fairies working for her over the years!

by Anonymousreply 406May 26, 2022 7:14 PM

It's upsetting that I can't shake the feeling that PK and/or Dorit conspired to set up the robbery for insurance and a storyline but here we are. Really what are the odds in terms of the timing with the start of filming, what was actually taken, PK's absence, and how all of their ventures from BB to the dresses just vanish overnight. They are beyond fucking sketchy.

by Anonymousreply 407May 26, 2022 9:30 PM

I've decided I don't like Diana.

She acted like she was stepping into a crack house when she walked into Kyle's store. "I don't go to stores. I have people come to me."

Get over yourself, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 408May 26, 2022 9:54 PM

This fat stripper…I don’t believe this for a second. Surely her attorney could give her talking points for the show that are sympathetic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409May 26, 2022 11:30 PM

What I'm really loving about this season are Erika's continued attempts to intimidate Sutton, with Sutton's response always essentially being, "Fuck off, gutter trash."

by Anonymousreply 410May 26, 2022 11:40 PM

Erika’s demented cackling at the birthday dinner in the second episode (watching the 3rd tonight) has really stuck with me in the past week. What is she thinking???

by Anonymousreply 411May 26, 2022 11:49 PM

It looks like manic behavior.

by Anonymousreply 412May 27, 2022 12:03 AM

Erika is about 5 lbs away from caftans.

by Anonymousreply 413May 27, 2022 12:13 AM

It was cringey to watch Erika beg for Diana to buy her that ring. Talk about desperate. I would have told her to fuck off but it seems like they have some kind alliance re: Sutton.

by Anonymousreply 414May 27, 2022 1:42 AM

Erica must be on meds.

Right? r408 ?

How much fun must it be to go into any store and buy whatever you desire, money no object?

by Anonymousreply 415May 27, 2022 2:12 AM

I can't believe how untrained Kyle's dogs are. She better hope they don't get their mouths on food that could harm them like chocolate

by Anonymousreply 416May 27, 2022 2:13 AM

Did Kyle bring her two worst-behaved dogs just to spice things up?

by Anonymousreply 417May 27, 2022 4:02 AM

Don’t blame the dogs. Rinna was secretly feeding them so she wouldn’t have to eat anything.

by Anonymousreply 418May 27, 2022 4:23 AM

Kyle can’t control Mauricio’s cheating so it’s no surprise she can’t control her dogs.

by Anonymousreply 419May 27, 2022 5:01 AM

[quote]Erika’s demented cackling...What is she thinking???

"What is she on?" is what I thought.

by Anonymousreply 420May 27, 2022 5:12 AM

Crystal’s whole triggered moment at the end of this week’s ep was a clear bid to keep her diamond. She knew she needed to get into the mix so she brought up her only fight on the show but twisted it to fuck with Kyle, whom she HATES. All in all, leaving aside questions of sincerity, not a bad tactic. It’s still stunning to me that they’re all sitting there not-talking about Dorit as much as possible. It’s so funny. Do any of them buy it?

by Anonymousreply 421May 27, 2022 5:15 AM

R414 Yeah, that was pathetic. Broke Erika literally asking the rich lady to buy her expensive things.

by Anonymousreply 422May 27, 2022 1:54 PM

So Erika can’t sell her assets (heh) like clothes and Cartier rings because the money would go to creditors? Is that right?

by Anonymousreply 423May 27, 2022 3:25 PM

R423. Yup.

by Anonymousreply 424May 27, 2022 4:36 PM

Diana is vicious. Not a fan. Her weird friendship with trash Erika is fitting.

Love Garcelle.

How many times does Sutton have to apologize? Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 425May 29, 2022 12:11 AM

"What is this store you speak of? You have to explain stores to me. I do not shop. People come to my house and I buy what I like: Jewelry, clothing-and children that I resell on the black market as sex worker."

by Anonymousreply 426May 29, 2022 12:26 AM

Sutton and Garcelle are the best castings since Yolanda. I remember when people were adamant Garcelle would be “boring” but that isn’t the case at all.

by Anonymousreply 427May 29, 2022 12:42 AM

Yolanda was good casting?

by Anonymousreply 428May 29, 2022 12:48 AM

In the preview for next week are we going to see Crystal reveal racist shit that Sutton said? I couldn’t get a handle on what they were alluding to and who the villain is. Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 429May 29, 2022 12:49 AM

R428

Yes, she was a BOSS, brought so much to the show, and felt like a true OG. The seasons she was on were some of the greatest IMO.

by Anonymousreply 430May 29, 2022 12:54 AM

I live in the gated community next to Kyle and if your dog is caught on the golf course, $1,250 fine. I would imagine the Hideaway where Kyle lives would be about the same.

by Anonymousreply 431May 29, 2022 1:00 AM

Kyle is such a hypocrite calling Crystal dramatic and attacking millennials. Has she seen herself?

by Anonymousreply 432May 29, 2022 1:01 AM

R429. That’s the impression I got. In the preview Garcelle pulls Sutton aside and tells her to be careful with her ‘new friend’ and she must be referring to Crystal.

by Anonymousreply 433May 29, 2022 1:01 AM

Very strange- I DIG the Garcelle, Sutton, Crystal trio most of all...

Always enjoyed Kyle and Dorit

Erika is a VILE CUNT PIG

by Anonymousreply 434May 29, 2022 1:03 AM

I really enjoyed laughing at Yolanda so I thought she was good casting.

by Anonymousreply 435May 29, 2022 1:05 AM

Crystal had a point. The group outside of Sutton, Garcelle and Crystal, will tell you how you feel. When Crystal felt violated the group told her that was not how she felt. When Sutton said she had a weird reaction, the group said that is not how you felt.

by Anonymousreply 436May 29, 2022 1:07 AM

Garcelle is good casting in terms of her personality interacting with the other personalities in the group but she doesn't have her own storyline.

This season is clearly still revolving around Erika's legal drama and the resulting continued drama with Sutton which then spirals to divide the group again. I don't think Dorit's robbery storyline goes much past the beginning of the season because there's nothing to fight about except for Sutton's odd reaction. Crystal is going to shift the Sutton drama this coming week by bringing up last year so Dorit's robbery gets left in the dust.

I think the crazy Aspen trip towards the end of the season will enter a new storyline with whatever drama Kathy brings

by Anonymousreply 437May 29, 2022 1:29 AM

So I heard that Kathy is sending C&Ds to Bravo about the storyline where she says “faggot” (who cares?) and the n word (that’s no good, Kath). I wonder if that’s why she’s been thoroughly trimmed out of the beginning of the season? Alternately, if they pay by episode as rumored, they want Kathy in every episode of the back half and so aren’t using her footage now. Intriguing stuff. Overall amazing season so far—and yes, admittedly, nothing has happened except a fake robbery.

Adding that I have to agree that Yolanda was a natural housewife. She cunted it up with all of them, even Lisa, and was also a talented Kim whisperer.

by Anonymousreply 438May 29, 2022 1:57 AM

Kathy didn’t film at the beginning of the season because she was busy with Paris’s wedding which is covered in a separate reality show where she seems like a different person.

by Anonymousreply 439May 29, 2022 2:03 AM

Paris is getting married???? Talk about used merchandise. Wonder what payout the “lucky” groom is getting.

by Anonymousreply 440May 29, 2022 2:18 AM

Who is this Shahida person Kyle has partnered with and why do they just sell robes and mumus?

by Anonymousreply 441May 29, 2022 4:20 AM

If she had a caftan section you can bet the eldergays would bust the door open to get their hands on them.

by Anonymousreply 442May 29, 2022 4:58 AM

HARRY HAMLIN IS A 🚬! THAT THICK LIPPED CUNT RINNA FUCKS HIM WITH A STRAP ON!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443May 29, 2022 4:58 AM

Shahida’s been around since the 2020 season (10, I think). That season kicked off with a caftan show of their “line” and that immortal freeze frame/voiceover of Kyle. I think Shahida’s billed as the designer but I look at these pieces and just wonder if they’re all being merchandised…picked out of a Chinese factory lookbook like Sonja’s line. Shahida to me reads more like the store manager/runs the business.

by Anonymousreply 444May 29, 2022 5:00 AM

Kyles fashions looks like cheap “silk” robes and pajamas you can buy on Wish.

by Anonymousreply 445May 29, 2022 5:13 AM

R443 Is Kelly Dodd talking about the stories about Harry Hamlin and Bruce Springsteen’s ex-wife?

by Anonymousreply 446May 29, 2022 10:01 AM

r446 That’s what I was thinking.. HH allegedly raped Julianne Phillips and Rinna allegedly intimidated her not to do anything about it

by Anonymousreply 447May 29, 2022 11:33 AM

R446

No, she’s talking about the gay rumors. I did hear a rumor he had a male lover in Canada.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448May 29, 2022 11:49 AM

Well, that Kelly Dodd thing is certainly a vile piece of trash. Nasty broad. The homophobic glee in her voice.

by Anonymousreply 449May 29, 2022 2:04 PM

"You never go near my husband."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450May 29, 2022 2:14 PM

Kelly Dodd is the cunt of cunts. Hamlin should sue the fuck out of her.

by Anonymousreply 451May 29, 2022 3:04 PM

If it’s true that Kathy called someone a nigger and a faggot, why would she get any kind of pass? The Hilton family including Paris has always been racist and homophobic.

I can’t stand the sex trafficking Diana.

Do Sutton and Crystal really add anything? At least Garcelle is not afraid of the flab vag five.

by Anonymousreply 452May 29, 2022 4:04 PM

They have their elbows out.

by Anonymousreply 453May 29, 2022 4:16 PM

Well I guess Diana addressed the rumors of trafficking here. Love how NPH’s husband “vouches” for her in the comments.

She might not be a trafficker - but she’s still a bitch. Anyone who aligns with Erika is off to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454May 29, 2022 4:43 PM

Lisa Rinna posted Kathy Hilton’s assistant’s number on Instagram.

This bitch is so messy. Imagine if she tried this shit with Karen Huger or Kenya Moore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455May 29, 2022 5:02 PM

Rinna really is messy. I don’t understand if she’s dumb, mentally ill, on substances or all of the above.

I think she might just be very dumb and very brazen.

She does look fun at a baby shower though.

by Anonymousreply 456May 29, 2022 5:13 PM

Update-The Lip didn’t dox Kathy’s assistant, it was some other random queen.

Kim Richards was right, she needs to eat some bread. Or maybe she’s going through a rough menopause. Either way she needs to calm the fuck down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457May 29, 2022 6:02 PM

R454 This doesn't convince me of Diana's innocence at all.

by Anonymousreply 458May 29, 2022 6:56 PM

R458 agreed because I think the allegations of her being a sex trafficker were once she was wealthy. Obviously, no one thought it was happening when she was dirt poor in London. So that photo seems irrelevant. I need to look up the Hayden Paniettire connection.

by Anonymousreply 459May 29, 2022 7:08 PM

Diana just reeks of trash ones and no morals. I’m sure she’d do whatever she has to to make money.

by Anonymousreply 460May 29, 2022 7:10 PM

Good summary of Diana's shady shit...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461May 29, 2022 7:19 PM

DJ’s response is laughable. “That’s not me in that picture and a long time ago I was poor!” Uh, okay? She also implies that Epstein is the only trafficker in town, so if you weren’t associated with him you’re clean. Whatever, toots.

by Anonymousreply 462May 29, 2022 8:23 PM

Did Diana set up Elton and David with their Bel Ami vacation buddies?

by Anonymousreply 463May 29, 2022 8:34 PM

Lol that queen who Rinna doxxed returned the favor by posting her number and then threatening to talk about the husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464May 30, 2022 7:58 PM

Is Rinna going through The Change?

by Anonymousreply 465May 30, 2022 8:36 PM

R465 Honey, Rinna went through the change a good decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 466May 30, 2022 8:45 PM

Too bad she didn’t change for the better.

by Anonymousreply 467May 30, 2022 9:43 PM

R464 he’s implying Harry is gay right?

by Anonymousreply 468May 30, 2022 9:56 PM

R468 I'd say the rainbow flag-themed post is a bit of a giveaway, yes.

by Anonymousreply 469May 30, 2022 9:57 PM

LOL r469 true. Remember how Rinna said she landed HH because of her amazing blowjob skills? Guess he realized that men can do it better.

by Anonymousreply 470May 30, 2022 10:11 PM

Rinna had a history of being with men who were closeted. Peter Barton, Patrick Muldoon, Harry Hamlin.

by Anonymousreply 471May 30, 2022 11:14 PM

Holy shit, Muldoon? He always seemed gay as a bluejay to me but I didn’t know it was true.

by Anonymousreply 472May 30, 2022 11:17 PM

Whoa Muldoon is a throwback. I remember him from DOOL.

by Anonymousreply 473May 30, 2022 11:36 PM

Maybe Rinna doesn't like sex. It's not unusual for those who don't like sex to put out a public façade of being highly sexual (in her case the blow job book, the dancing, the nude photos) to keep the public from even assuming their secret which, to them, is shameful. And maybe because she doesn't like sex, she picks partners who are gay and need a beard.

by Anonymousreply 474May 31, 2022 12:46 AM

More convincing to me than anything else that Harry is gay is the fact that his favorite hobbies are gardening and cooking.

Well, that and his double life in Canada for half the year.

by Anonymousreply 475May 31, 2022 7:59 AM

Diana Jenkins has the backstory of a potential survivalist sociopath. The celeb gays defending her are a bit embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 476May 31, 2022 10:13 AM

Sutton wondered why Erika didn’t simply pass on Garcelle’s book to her neighbour who eats people.

by Anonymousreply 477May 31, 2022 10:51 AM

Bravo repeating Erika’s first season in a marathon today. Also, Yolanda is near death but still making flower arrangements, the two Lisa’s are buddies, Kim was arrested, Brandi is off the show and Kyle is Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 478May 31, 2022 3:45 PM

^ No wonder LVP was chased away. She's buying her husband twin mini ponies that probably live in the house, while Rinna is taking her Chewbacca daughter and the cuter one to Panera for Lunch, and Kyle is dragging all of her brood to the Piercing Pagoda at the mall for earrings, where they shriek and cry.

by Anonymousreply 479May 31, 2022 4:26 PM

I had a dream last night that I was brokering a deal with Lvp to return to the show!

by Anonymousreply 480May 31, 2022 4:48 PM

Special guest appearances by Taylor Armstrong and Camille Grammar.

by Anonymousreply 481May 31, 2022 4:52 PM

There was a scene where Lisa Rinna was cooking dinner for her two daughters. It was about 2 ounces of zucchini pasta they shared among the three of them.

by Anonymousreply 482May 31, 2022 6:04 PM

What pigs. I gave my daughters half an almond when they were hungry.

by Anonymousreply 483May 31, 2022 6:08 PM

Wow, watching the episode where they introduce Erika to Bethenny and the world. Hope the survivors of the dead from the Lion Air cases are getting a kick out of hearing Erika talk about her two planes -- the one that can go to Europe and the "regional" plane for shorter hops. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 484May 31, 2022 7:58 PM

"I'm an enigma wrapped in a riddle and cash." Cunty grifter.

by Anonymousreply 485May 31, 2022 8:03 PM

Bethany is a cunt but an honest one.

by Anonymousreply 486May 31, 2022 10:53 PM

I love Crys-dull whining about being told what she's feeling, while telling Kyle and Dorit what they are feeling.

by Anonymousreply 487June 1, 2022 4:39 AM

Doesn't it seem like Lisa Rinna has gone off the deep end, especially of late on social media? She keeps trying to "own" people who have receipts (like Sutton) or know how to smack her down (this latest fiasco over Kathy's assistant and Rinna trying to "dox" someone). I wonder if she will leave after this season, since everyone is starting to catch on to her screeching, offensive acts and lavender marriage.

by Anonymousreply 488June 1, 2022 4:44 AM

I for one will stop watching the show if/when Rinna leaves.

by Anonymousreply 489June 1, 2022 4:47 AM

The Lip replies to Kelly Dodd implying Harry is gay.

What a stupid bitch. You don’t fight with Kelly Dodd, who is evil, insane and has no fucks to give.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490June 1, 2022 4:51 AM

I think Rinna is going to end up dead or worse. Going around and taking everyone else’s inventory is not a good look. It’s actually very bad karma.

by Anonymousreply 491June 1, 2022 6:34 AM

She wanted DESPERATELY to be on RHOBH season 1. She practically begged Andy but he was so sure that the show should not cast tv actresses. He felt Kim and Kyle were enough and in his words didn't want it to be the real has-beens of Beverly hills. When Rinna got cast, thanks to LVP who pushed for her, she decided she was going to be the shit-stirrer. Then when she got caught she turned around and said "LVP manipulated me into saying those things,: and everyone went OH YEAH IT's LVP. The woman who got her on the show, Rinna turned around and stabbed her in the back. I honestly think in Rinna's mind she is quasi producing the show.

by Anonymousreply 492June 1, 2022 1:21 PM

As I think someone said upthread, Rinna works best when leavened with Eileen Davidson’s eyerolls and gentle putdowns. Without someone reminding her that she’s got lots of skeletons herself, she’s insufferable. On balance I wouldn’t be sorry to see her leave but if she must stay, dump Dorit and bring back Eileen.

by Anonymousreply 493June 1, 2022 1:28 PM

watching the “wealthy” grifting shyster Mohammed now. My how all the high have fallen...

Who the fuck was his stylist, Moe Howard??

by Anonymousreply 494June 1, 2022 4:46 PM

That’s actually kind of funny R490.

by Anonymousreply 495June 1, 2022 5:40 PM

Erika implying that some of the victims may have actually been paid and are lying is a whole new level of delusional.

by Anonymousreply 496June 2, 2022 2:11 AM

Crystal is too old to be using inane Gen Z buzzwords like "triggered," "problematic," and "safe space." But given how much she loves them, I wish someone had called her out for her "gaslighting" about whatever the fuck Sutton supposedly said.

by Anonymousreply 497June 2, 2022 3:08 AM

Sutton’s backward couture dress has been done to death.

by Anonymousreply 498June 2, 2022 3:41 AM

I know!!!

by Anonymousreply 499June 2, 2022 4:26 AM

The Fuck Force Five is really working overtime to break up Garcelle/Sutton/Crystal.

by Anonymousreply 500June 2, 2022 4:42 AM

It’s becoming increasingly clear that without the robbery Dorit would not have a storyline this season and would probably not have been invited back to make room for Diana Gabor.

by Anonymousreply 501June 2, 2022 4:46 AM

Dorit’s robbers have exquisite timing. Exquisite.

by Anonymousreply 502June 2, 2022 4:50 AM

Crystal is getting on my nerves. She thinks she can just throw out damaging adjectives and not explain why she used them? She's basically implying Sutton said something racist without saying it. I'm with Garcelle on this one even though she won't get the same backlash as Kyle for "stirring" the pot. Given that Sutton is a southern white woman it wouldn't be a shock if Sutton did either say something racist or at least insensitive to the issue of racism but Crystal should just say what exactly it was, especially if producers didn't air that part of their fight last season. You can't leave a cloud hanging over someone like that.

Then Crystal makes it all about "oh you don't dare say I can't call something dark!" as if Crystal can never be wrong in the way she characterizes things. She is allowed her feelings yes but the rest of the group deserves an explanation for why she feels a certain way. Going by Crystal's logic, she could say use any adjective for any situation and we'd just have to accept what she said even if we disagreed.

I

by Anonymousreply 503June 2, 2022 6:28 AM

I bet PK hired the criminals. And thinks he was doing it out of love for his sketchy israeli wife.

by Anonymousreply 504June 2, 2022 9:06 AM

Crystal is triggered every time Rinna says "Harry Hamlin" because her gay-as-a-goose husband has started camping in Canada on the weekends.

by Anonymousreply 505June 2, 2022 9:48 AM

So what does everyone think Sutton said that was so dark? Sutton seemed nervous about it. By the way wouldn’t you remember if you said something really bad and had been called out on it? This reeks of crystal needing a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 506June 2, 2022 9:56 AM

Whatever Sutton allegedly said Kyle was there when she said it. Crystal dismissed her by saying ‘oh you were drunk and don’t remember.’ Now you know if Sutton had said something awful Kyle would not defend her. At the very least she would have told Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 507June 2, 2022 10:49 AM

Post-filming Crystal and Sutton were all over Instagram being BFFs, so Crystal must have gotten over it.

by Anonymousreply 508June 2, 2022 10:59 AM

Best line of the night from Garcelle:

"And it snows in Pasadena."

by Anonymousreply 509June 2, 2022 10:59 AM

Sutton posted a pic of her with Garcelle and Denise and Crystal Gabe it a big heart so I’m sure all is well. Erika is behaving like such a cunt it makes me want to see her penniless and living over a garage in New Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 510June 2, 2022 11:59 AM

Did anyone catch the random customer trying on the horrific green dress inside Sutton’s store pre-event? She looked like a demented doll/baby jane.

by Anonymousreply 511June 2, 2022 3:16 PM

R511 Yes! My God, that thing was atrocious!

by Anonymousreply 512June 2, 2022 3:20 PM

Can Crystal change the fucking record? This is all giving me deja vu. She was on to something when she called out the Flab Four but circling back to Sutton in panic after Garcelle’s absolutely demented “j’accuse!” was not the move.

Speaking of, Garcelle is a chaos agent and I’m enjoying it but it’s also leaving my head spinning. She seems to have decided that she can stand alone and antagonize anyone she wants. I wonder how hard she’ll go on Kathy about the n word stuff if that ends up being true.

by Anonymousreply 513June 2, 2022 3:22 PM

Garcelle seems like a decent human and a loyal friend. Need to hear the story behind her son working for LVP.

by Anonymousreply 514June 2, 2022 3:33 PM

I love Garcelles balls...we are so use to all the asskissing on this show that when someone actually calls them on it and their bullshit, we can’t wrap our brains around it at first. The show needs someone to call out EJG on her fucking lies

by Anonymousreply 515June 2, 2022 4:11 PM

I don't get Dorit in last night's funeral attire interviews. It's the same outfit she had on when she was crying tearlessly about the home invasion weeks ago as well as the events in last night's episode. Did they sit her down and make her watch all three three episodes and comment on each one? .#No Emmy for You.

by Anonymousreply 516June 2, 2022 6:33 PM

I dont care about Dorit

by Anonymousreply 517June 2, 2022 8:56 PM

Nothing Erika says is true she is a liar

by Anonymousreply 518June 2, 2022 8:58 PM

Goodbye Kyle!

by Anonymousreply 519June 2, 2022 9:13 PM

Dorit is going to milk this robbery until the end of time.

So boring.

by Anonymousreply 520June 2, 2022 9:15 PM

"My word choice is hardly over-the-top. If someone shoots you dead, would you not call it murder?"

by Anonymousreply 521June 2, 2022 10:39 PM

I like Dorit! Why am I the only one? I like PK too.

Now Erika? I despise- utterly despise- that cunt.

And sadly, this could be her most likable season yet, but she alledgedly aided and abetted and financially benefited from an attorney who is as disgusting as Bernie Madoff. Those folks in those planes (I know he was only involved in Lion Air) suffered utterly horrible deaths- and she shows no compassion. I find her repugnant on a grand scale.

And I have quickly become a hardcore Crystal fan. I just like here. She is so well spoken and oozes class.

by Anonymousreply 522June 3, 2022 12:20 AM

I also think Crystal is well spoken and very classy, but she’s too normal for the show. Her reactions are too rational - even when she gets upset, she just cries and ultimately walks away. She’s someone who would be easy to deal with - which makes a bit of a boring housewife….

Comparing her to Nicole on RHOMiami - who is younger and also well spoken and a doctor - Nicole would fight back like a pro when confronted and she has an interesting backstory with her loser father. Crystal seems too stable and her problems (eating disorder, dad with dementia) are too basic.

by Anonymousreply 523June 3, 2022 12:31 AM

Crystal has been very much affected by the creeps who have threatened her on social media. I wonder if that’s why she’s trying so hard with her new “don’t fuck with me” attitude but that clearly goes against her nature.

by Anonymousreply 524June 3, 2022 1:07 AM

Garcelle has really come into her own this season. She interacts and offers her opinion much more frequently than she did before. Sutton makes my skin crawl -- so creepy. Crystal is searching in the wrong lane for a story line. Dorit and PK are grifters almost on a scale with Erika, the Queen Bitch of the franchise. Kyle is boring.

by Anonymousreply 525June 3, 2022 1:07 AM

Kyle is looking ROUGH this season too.

by Anonymousreply 526June 3, 2022 1:55 AM

This "dark comment" story line is incredibly boring. I HATE when the ladies argue over obscure slights and comments that any normal person would shrug off and forget.

It seems that Andy Cohen and the Housewives producers hate women and get endless kicks out of these narcissistic showoffs humiliating themselves on TV. Crystal doesn't need this shit, she seems to have a life. I can't stand when people who endlessly bicker about stupid things. That just about all the Housewives do.

Kyle just likes being the center of attention. She and Rinna would do anything for camera time. They're probably having fun dressing up and flouncing around but the story lines are so lame.

by Anonymousreply 527June 3, 2022 2:06 AM

I wish they would just speak openly. "She said something dark." "Like what?" "I won't say." "Well when you do that I think she called me a boat ni^^er," :"I can't say." "Can you say no she did not call you a boat ni^^er?" "Let's just move on.." "THAT BITCH CALLED ME A BOAT NI^^ER!"

by Anonymousreply 528June 3, 2022 2:21 AM

R528 LOL

by Anonymousreply 529June 3, 2022 2:30 AM

Crystal, Sutton and Garcelle seem like the only ones who graduated from high school.

by Anonymousreply 530June 3, 2022 3:03 AM

My paranoid take on Crystal's weird comments were that she was aware that the ladies were gunning for Sutton (and Garcelle cannily placed herself there the whole time in La Quinta, so she knew all that was being said), and then they started gunning for her for being triggered, etc., so she dug herself out by (stupidly) throwing Sutton under the bus, but then tried to backtrack it by refusing to say whatever Sutton said last year (that is ancient history).

I doubt Sutton used an epithet; she probably said something insensitive or stupid, and Crystal doesn't take well to any of that. No matter: Crystal and Garcelle have Erika's number and aren't letting the ladies come for Sutton, and that's why we got that weird last half-hour, with no one saying what they said, and Garcelle stirring the pot trying to get it out there (Garcelle may be Team Sutton, but she also likes having a job, so she will do Rinna's job if Rinna isn't there to produce conflict). No one bit and it will drop.

Sutton was definitely the target this season, and she will skate by because Kathy made herself a bigger target to Queen Kyle. Sutton has also wised up, a lot, since last season.

by Anonymousreply 531June 3, 2022 3:39 AM

If I understand this Instagram mess, Rinna is now claiming that guy who went after her, threatening to “mention it all” about Harry after they doxxed each other, was paid to start shit with Rinna by none other than KATHY HILTON.

These broads think they’re on Days of our Lives.

Most of these women have adult children, or are grandmothers, and yet they act like 12 year old mean girls, or vicious twinks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532June 3, 2022 4:05 AM

The show is getting boring. These women are desperately grasping for story lines. The dishiest book I've ever read on Kim, Kyle and Kathy has to be "The House of Hilton" by Jerry Oppenheimer, which is more a riveting takedown of Big Kathy and her kids than a story about the family at large. Kim's story is the saddest. She was the most talented actor and the one who truly fulfilled Big Kathy's edict to marry rich, and yet she ended up so sadly alone in the end. Kathy and her sisters told everyone not to cooperate with the writer but they all did and it's a page turner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533June 3, 2022 9:09 AM

R532 I'm not buying this. I think this guy is a bullshit artist.

by Anonymousreply 534June 3, 2022 11:15 AM

The earlier seasons actually showed the housewives doing things that are part of their every day life. Now they just arrange trips for them to all be alone together and repeat the same fights over and over.

by Anonymousreply 535June 3, 2022 12:30 PM

Any group of normal longtime female friends would be chattering about their kids, grandkids, husbands, houses, travel, clothes, etc. These ladies obsess and argue over perceived slights and mean comments. It's not real and very badly scripted.

Everyone seems to be hiding who they really are. It's probably even more obnoxious than the conspicuous consumption they display, and a lot more real and endearing, too. I'd like to see them get together without the script and be themselves. It would be a much better show. Why do the producers think people want to see fake, shallow, scripted drama? It's boring.

by Anonymousreply 536June 4, 2022 3:59 PM

Agree. Everything is staged - the burglars, the trips, the phony fashion shows or openings, the dinner parties. The producers tell them what to say and all storylines and fights are staged. At this point, it seems like people hate watch it.

by Anonymousreply 537June 4, 2022 4:17 PM

It seems to may they may be "staged" to an extent but I do think there are real feelings involved when the women go at each other, although it may be somewhat goosed by producers instigating the fights and also the involvement of alcohol!

by Anonymousreply 538June 4, 2022 5:41 PM

Most of them are acting at this point, at the entry soap opera level.

by Anonymousreply 539June 4, 2022 5:58 PM

Who orders bloody marys and mimosas for delivery??? You can't mix tomato juice with vodka? Or OJ with champagne? Useless tits as on a hanger.

by Anonymousreply 540June 7, 2022 9:08 PM

Speaking of tits on a hanger, Doritos is boring but I do like how PeeKay is into all the gossip and drams. I would love to see him in a babushka showing off his mangina!

by Anonymousreply 541June 7, 2022 9:14 PM

Crystal came off really badly tonite. Even Garcelle is over her.

by Anonymousreply 542June 9, 2022 1:46 AM

Best comment of the episode was Diana saying it took her 90 minutes to get from Beverly Hills to Kyle's house and that she wasn't exactly sure where she was.

by Anonymousreply 543June 9, 2022 1:56 AM

"What Sutton saId was. . .it was dark."

"Um. . .you can't just say it was 'dark. It sounds like you're just gaslighting."

"Gaslighting? HOW DARE YOU USE SUCH A WORD!"

by Anonymousreply 544June 9, 2022 1:59 AM

Crys-dull doesn't like it when Sutton says she doesn't see color. Crys-dull doesn't like it when Sutton lists the colors that she sees. Make up your mind, drama queen!

by Anonymousreply 545June 9, 2022 5:24 AM

That drunk stripper Erika and pillowcase Kyle were salivating at the prospect of the Garcelle/Sutton/Crystal alliance imploding. Rinna would have been equally gleeful but her mother had just died.

Diana wants to present herself as Eva Gabor but I just see Madame Claude. And that story about the dead baby falling out of her-this one is a lot.

by Anonymousreply 546June 9, 2022 5:33 AM

I think Kyle is a stupid name for a woman born in the 1960s.was she named after and old uncle?

by Anonymousreply 547June 9, 2022 5:41 AM

And Rinna’s looked like Leona Helmsley

by Anonymousreply 548June 9, 2022 5:45 AM

Rinna’s MOTHER looked like Leona Helmsley.

by Anonymousreply 549June 9, 2022 7:13 AM

Is it just me, or did Rinna not seem to be all that broken up over her mom's death?

"Well, I went home for a week and got all that messy death stuff done. But I hurried back as quickly as I could so I could PARTY in Mexico!"

by Anonymousreply 550June 9, 2022 10:44 AM

Lois would have wanted her to go on the trip!

by Anonymousreply 551June 9, 2022 10:47 AM

If Dorit's lips get any bigger, she'll be able to float face down in the Pacific Ocean and not drown.

by Anonymousreply 552June 9, 2022 10:49 AM

Jesus Christ! Crystal had me thinking Sutton said "darkie, ni**a, chink, etc." when Crystal said it was "dark." This wasn't a story line at all until Garcelle told Sutton to be careful of her new friend.

Don't we all feel bad for poor Erika who has to wear designer duds from previous seasons because she can't sell anything due to the lawsuits.?!

by Anonymousreply 553June 9, 2022 12:48 PM

Continue the hate fest here on this new thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554June 9, 2022 2:03 PM

Lois was in her 90s if I recall. It's much easier to cope with the death of someone who has lived such a long life. People worry abt elderly parents for years and wonder what will happen and when. So that in itself is preparation for the inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 555June 9, 2022 2:05 PM

R555 Out of respect, most people wouldn't run off to Mexico a week after their parent died, regardless of their age at the time they died.

And it's not like Lois was infirmed or incapacitated and had been barely breathing for years and Rinna was her bedside caregiver. She was a healthy, vital woman who was the victim of a sudden stroke.

by Anonymousreply 556June 9, 2022 2:13 PM

I think Lois would have wanted Rinna to go to Mexico. I don't find it disrespectful. Everyone is different.

by Anonymousreply 557June 9, 2022 5:10 PM

You’re expecting a normal human reaction from LISA RINNA, r556? She could be on her deathbed, and if there were a tv crew within 1/4 mile of her she’d jump out of the deathbed like Lazarus and be ready for her closeup.

by Anonymousreply 558June 9, 2022 6:02 PM

[quote] Out of respect

Out of respect to whom, r556? She's the daughter. Who does she need to show respect to? Her mother's dead and she can do whatever the hell she wants.

by Anonymousreply 559June 9, 2022 6:30 PM

RHOBH is a job and a paycheck for Rinna. She’s a pro and she always shows up. She obviously adored Lois and sitting around mourning her is useless. Nothing wrong with her going on the trip.

by Anonymousreply 560June 9, 2022 7:23 PM

Eh, from what I've seen I actually do think her mom would have wanted her to resume filming, trip to Mexico or not. They also seemed very close and I'm not going to shit on Rinna for how she mourns her mom when Dorit is being overly dramatic about a staged robbery.

by Anonymousreply 561June 10, 2022 12:30 AM

This last episode...by the first commercial I thought it was 40 mins in. I was so bored but I watched the whole thing and understood none of the riddles Crystal and Sutton were speaking. But now I am watching RHODubai and again could not tell you anything that has happened so far. Maybe I am dead? Or in a coma?

by Anonymousreply 562June 10, 2022 3:12 AM

Dubai is a chore to sit through. I’m hoping it will get better.

by Anonymousreply 563June 10, 2022 12:44 PM

Every person with eyes sees color. Whatever your race, when you meet a new person you notice their physical characteristics. Race, beauty, age, weight, clothing, etc. We notice. It's what we do with that information that makes us a racist or not. Whatever your race, if you look at anyone and see a human being deserving of courtesy and respect, you're likely not a racist. If what you see when you notice race gives you license to judge and discriminate, you're a racist asshole.

I find the racist storyline that's playing out between two extremely wealthy women, Sutton and Crystal, as demeaning to both of them. They should leave racism off the show and have the women relate to each other based on their characters and personalities and not on their race. It's boring and unnecessary, and in light of their wealth and success, very petty. Sutton was particularly weird tonight, disrespectful in her tone. While Crystal was wrong to bring up an old disagreement by mention "dark" comments. It's a lousy storyline and is tedious. They should be grateful for their success and generous with their understanding as they get to know new friends. But this is the Housewives, stupidity is built into the show.

Anyway, racism is found in many races. It's not just "people of color" who are targets, it exists among diverse people all over the world. It's not pretty and it's not entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 564June 11, 2022 5:55 AM

Dear Crystal,

Words are not like a Rosarch Test. I herewith present to you this dictionary to show you that words have specific meanings.

Sutton

by Anonymousreply 565June 11, 2022 6:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!