Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Signs Your Date is Pretentious AF

He only reads classic literature or long biographies.

Only watches restored 4K Blu Rays of the FILM adaptations.

by Anonymousreply 119March 12, 2022 2:46 PM

Drives a BMW

by Anonymousreply 1March 8, 2022 3:17 AM

Calls modern American films "dreck"

by Anonymousreply 2March 8, 2022 3:18 AM

Did he make you feel inferior OP? So you had to make this thread to make yourself feel better?

by Anonymousreply 3March 8, 2022 3:25 AM

Shares his pronouns or paints his nails.

by Anonymousreply 4March 8, 2022 3:25 AM

R3 No, why do you think he would make me feel inferior?

by Anonymousreply 5March 8, 2022 3:29 AM

His signature line is “cheers” and he’s not British

by Anonymousreply 6March 8, 2022 3:32 AM

Likes Frasier

by Anonymousreply 7March 8, 2022 3:44 AM

When he comes to your door with a bouquet of flowers and you thank him for the gift and he says, "These aren't for you. These are my walking petunias."

by Anonymousreply 8March 8, 2022 3:59 AM

Only drinks wine

by Anonymousreply 9March 8, 2022 4:21 AM

Honestly that would be refreshing after some of the tards I’ve dated

by Anonymousreply 10March 8, 2022 4:25 AM

Orders wine for the table without discussing or asking opinions.

True story, fifth and last date.

by Anonymousreply 11March 8, 2022 4:27 AM

I had a date tell me they like trans and I was out the door.

by Anonymousreply 12March 8, 2022 4:27 AM

Always talks abt his Soho House membership 🙄

by Anonymousreply 13March 8, 2022 4:57 AM

[quote] Orders wine for the table without discussing or asking opinions. True story, fifth and last date.

Was he picking up the tab for the entire table? If so, this might not be so bad.

by Anonymousreply 14March 8, 2022 5:01 AM

R8 stole that from "American Dad"!

by Anonymousreply 15March 8, 2022 5:25 AM

Wears a bow tie. Cites biblical scripture off handedly as he casually steps over a homeless person laying on the sidewalk. Says things again and again that you swear you've heard in a movie. Speaks of swallows in Capistrano. Tries to convince you he'd had a farm in Africa once. Claims to be clueless as to the reasons the girls would be hostile to Barbara fucking Thorndyke.

by Anonymousreply 16March 8, 2022 6:00 AM

“I never ever, as a rule, bottom. However,…..”

“No, the house is in Hinsdale.” Golfer

by Anonymousreply 17March 8, 2022 6:17 AM

"I don't even own a television".

by Anonymousreply 18March 8, 2022 6:19 AM

Asks the waiter if the food on the menu is sustainably sourced.

by Anonymousreply 19March 8, 2022 6:26 AM

Muses about the shtoorm und drahng of modern life.

by Anonymousreply 20March 8, 2022 6:32 AM

Has a pretentious double first name like James Charles or Cory Fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 21March 8, 2022 6:34 AM

Has an obsession with designer labels like Gucci, Louis Vuitton or Hermes. If I see any dude with LV luggage or a belt with a giant H logo, we're done. Not into pretentious label queens who think buying things like that impresses people. It does quite the opposite. It screams insecure, vapid, shallow trash.

by Anonymousreply 22March 8, 2022 6:41 AM

R22 I’ve never known a man with labels like that. I would suspect that’s a flamer thing.

by Anonymousreply 23March 8, 2022 6:48 AM

Unfortunately R23, I have seen many. Consider yourself lucky. There's usually one at every party.

by Anonymousreply 24March 8, 2022 6:54 AM

"[R8] stole that from "American Dad"!

Who do you think American Dad got it from?

by Anonymousreply 25March 8, 2022 7:18 AM

You are made aware of all his rubber stamps of pedigree. .

by Anonymousreply 26March 8, 2022 7:31 AM

I knew a guy many years ago who carried a teddy bear wherever he went, like Sebastian Flyte.

by Anonymousreply 27March 8, 2022 8:00 AM

[quote]I had a date tell me they like trans and I was out the door

How is that prententious?

by Anonymousreply 28March 8, 2022 8:10 AM

Demands that you prove your hole is clean in the Denny’s parking at 2:00 pm on on a Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 29March 8, 2022 8:40 AM

Hasn’t got a cock in his mouth…

by Anonymousreply 30March 8, 2022 9:00 AM

I knew an Oxford educated Brit who was the friend of a friend. The most romantic three names I've ever heard. I'm fairly well versed in British authors. As we discussed this subject I mentioned Vita Sackville-West and how much I enjoyed some of her work. "She hasn't really stood the test of time." Really, Mr over educated snot nosed oik? I invited to visit me at the house I was renting. "This place wouldn't last five minutes if there was a fire." Tell me more, tell me more, I think I'm falling in love! NOT with your three inch cock. I bet he shits ice cubes. Just a sneery little cunt. We went out to dinner and I was in queer street. I asked him if he could pay for this meal and I'd get the next one (one thing he did NOT hurt for was money). He turned around and told a gossping kween aquaintance and then my ex called me up and wanted to talk about it. I don't know why, I just can't stop thinking about him. Falling into a skip of hot oil, maybe.

He and the gossiping kween got together and it was twue lurve! They flew back to Blighty and all was set fair. Until their nasty breakup. Tant pis pour eaux.

by Anonymousreply 31March 8, 2022 9:24 AM

^Why, what happened to water(s)?

by Anonymousreply 32March 8, 2022 10:07 AM

If you read the Guardian's Blind Date column, the conversation topics are always incredibly pretentious - one recent subject of discussion was "being a traveller rather than a tourist", for example. Of course, the dates never go anywhere because the participants are always either too smug and/or too insecure at the thought that they might be "settling for less" in full view of the public.

by Anonymousreply 33March 8, 2022 10:12 AM

r31 I'm sure that all makes sense in your head

by Anonymousreply 34March 8, 2022 10:35 AM

R24 Flamers or Bret Easton Ellis Coke boys? I don’t know People like that hunny.

by Anonymousreply 35March 8, 2022 10:48 AM

He's not English, yet he uses "full stop" in conversation.

by Anonymousreply 36March 8, 2022 10:51 AM

R31: “Tant pis pour eux”

(Pretentious? Moi?!)

by Anonymousreply 37March 8, 2022 10:53 AM

R34, I wrote an erudite post in reply to the thread. You threw shade. You're such an adult! Fuck off and try not showing what a total, illiterate cunt you are sometime. I won't hold my breath waiting for it, though.

by Anonymousreply 38March 8, 2022 12:26 PM

Does not watch TV. Only listens to classical and jazz music. Only watches independent films.

by Anonymousreply 39March 8, 2022 12:39 PM

He's a member of the Mortimer Club.

by Anonymousreply 40March 8, 2022 12:45 PM

Season subscriber to the opera, symphony, and/or ballet

by Anonymousreply 41March 8, 2022 1:21 PM

Really, r41? I used to subscribe to both symphony and ballet. Why "pretentious"? I loved each, and wasn't pretending a damned thing.

by Anonymousreply 42March 8, 2022 1:25 PM

[R34], I wrote an erudite post in reply to the thread. You threw shade. You're such an adult! Fuck off and try not showing what a total, illiterate cunt you are sometime. I won't hold my breath waiting for it, though.

Erudite, hmmm

by Anonymousreply 43March 8, 2022 1:55 PM

He inquires of your dog’s pronouns.

by Anonymousreply 44March 8, 2022 2:05 PM

[quote]I wrote an erudite post . . .

And there it is.

by Anonymousreply 45March 8, 2022 3:11 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 46March 8, 2022 3:21 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 47March 8, 2022 3:22 PM

Refuses to read Datalounge. "It's a vile pit of trollery, blah, blah, blah".

by Anonymousreply 48March 8, 2022 3:25 PM

[quote]He only reads classic literature or long biographies.

"Long biographies" lmao. Wouldn't want to read a LONG biography, that's too *pretentious*. Maybe your date is just intelligent and you...aren't, very.

by Anonymousreply 49March 8, 2022 3:27 PM

His name is Heather Dubrow

by Anonymousreply 50March 8, 2022 3:30 PM

Refuses to have a microwave oven in his apartment. Or, puts the microwave on top of the refrigerator (some hard-to-reach area) but ... still manages to use the microwave a lot.

by Anonymousreply 51March 8, 2022 4:45 PM

Pronunciation of certain words: Marinod for marinade and tomahto for tomato. You get the idea....

by Anonymousreply 52March 8, 2022 5:26 PM

OK I can see Opera and symphony subscriptions but do people really still go to the ballet? Is that still a thing?

I am hopelessly un-posh.

by Anonymousreply 53March 8, 2022 5:33 PM

R51 the microwave thing is a thing. It’s not enough that they don’t own one, that have to make comments about you owning one. I dated a guy who claimed to have never eaten a single item that was microwaved in his life.

Needless to say it didn’t work out.

Now don’t get me wrong, I was somewhat impressed but then I realized if I’d lived a life like his, I would be dead of boredom long before the ill-effects of my eating habits set in.

by Anonymousreply 54March 8, 2022 5:39 PM

R30 mowst daiyz noin-til-six oi’ve got cock in moine, boot oi av gotta spayre feow minnits tomorrow if yow naid a sook or anyfin. Oi loike it when lads wiv a bittah clarse coom down moy froawt🐥💭🕳🎠🥅🍦🍄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 8, 2022 7:43 PM

Milky Loads Sullivan. - Enough Said.

by Anonymousreply 56March 8, 2022 8:02 PM

Drinks Almond Milk

by Anonymousreply 57March 8, 2022 8:58 PM

Only writes in cursive

by Anonymousreply 58March 8, 2022 8:58 PM

Doesn't own a television.

by Anonymousreply 59March 8, 2022 9:04 PM

Lectures you about the water crisis caused by almond-grower when you drink almond milk.

by Anonymousreply 60March 8, 2022 9:09 PM

R60 I’m one of those people about soy products. I can’t abide the stuff, it’s so bad for health and for the environment. And yes, that scorn extends to lecithins and MSG/TVP/HVP/HPP, not just soy milk and tofu and cheap candles and edamame beans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 8, 2022 9:44 PM

YOU DOWN WIT OPP? YEAH, YOU KNOW ME!

by Anonymousreply 62March 8, 2022 9:45 PM

Only writes in cursive

What! Are you a twelve year old who can only print block letters? Cursive is used because it's quicker.

by Anonymousreply 63March 8, 2022 9:50 PM

Another one for the opera, if the gay in question is under 45/50. I’m sorry, but I find REALLY hard to believe that any millennial or Gen X’er (neither generation having ever grown up with it) is telling others about their opera subscriptions because of genuine interest rather than pretentiousness…

by Anonymousreply 64March 9, 2022 4:54 AM

[quote]What! Are you a twelve year old who can only print block letters? Cursive is used because it's quicker.

Hey Graps, they stopped teaching cursive in school about a decade ago. It's hard to read and can be very sloppy. Most professions that need handwriting like Architectural blueprints require clean clear uniform printing so drawing cant be misread. Been that way for over 100 years. Even Frank Lloyd Wright printed by hand on all his drawings. Even now that all that's done on computer, they still pick fonts that look like hand printing, not cursive.

by Anonymousreply 65March 9, 2022 5:41 AM

When his eyes roll because you dared to buy coffee beans that's already been ground. Then comes the lecture about freshness.

by Anonymousreply 66March 9, 2022 5:43 AM

r65 By 'Graps' I suppose you mean 'Gramps', so you clearly can't spell either. And if they stopped teaching cursive only ten years ago (to primary school children) then you can hardly call people who still use it old. And we're not talking about architectural drawings, you're taking it out of context, of course you wouldn't write cursive on blueprints.

by Anonymousreply 67March 9, 2022 8:57 AM

Anyone who buys Blu-Rays is a red flag for me. That's 30 bucks that you can download for free that could be going toward our future. At least a coke habit I could say, you know what, he's an addict and he needs it. But that 30 $ Blu Ray of Dune? GTFO!

by Anonymousreply 68March 9, 2022 9:11 AM

[quote]Shares his pronouns or paints his nails.

Lady is a noun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 9, 2022 9:16 AM

Pronouns are a date killer. My pronouns are Bye, and Never.

by Anonymousreply 70March 9, 2022 9:30 AM

R64 well, fwiw I’m a Millennial (30) who really does like opera. My interest in it comes from an unusual angle, in that I come for the drama & lyricism more than the voices & music (I am a former theatre student & lyric writer). My understanding of music is unfortunately rudimentary (high- school band flautist is my current level!), but I feel that following opera for the last few years has improved and expanded that understanding.

That said, I’m not a big or longstanding enough fan to be called a true Opera Queen, and being of my generation and of lower income/education compared to many of the urban fans, neither can I afford to patronise or participate in the art form as much as most who attend. I’ve never even been to a live show, only listened to recordings and streamed video and read scores.

by Anonymousreply 71March 9, 2022 12:34 PM

An opera queen is a gay man who loves opera, similar to the terms drag queen, rice queen, etc., in its use of "queen". It does not refer to females who seek, rather creepily, to elide the fact that they're female in (predominantly) gay male spaces like this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 9, 2022 1:16 PM

Hey, R1… fuck u.

I drive a BMW and I’m not pretentious AF.

I like nice things but I pay for them. And nope. Not everything in my closet are designer brands, but I prefer to purchase quality, even over brand names, when I can afford it.

BYW, BMWs are AMAZING performance vehicles, especially when driving a manual transmission, which I finally learned to do. I took a turn a few days ago which I was not prepared for. Curvy AF. And much to my surprise, that BMW corrected immediately as I barely touched the wheel for it to do so. Other than my previous Audi, any other car I’ve ever owned would have spun out and crashed.

Great vehicles. Best car purchase I’ve ever made. Bought with barely 20K miles on it, and in PRISTINE condition, while every Honda and Toyota I looked at at the time had higher mileage and were going for 2K to 3K more than my BMW, at the time of purchase

I suspect I got such a good deal on it, because no one knows how to drive a stick shift any longer.

Anyhow, pretentious dates? I dated a guy who could never park his own car. His assistant bought everything for him, from household items to food, so he never had to actually park at a supermarket… God forbid!

He valet parked everywhere we went, even on vacations. If the restaurant or entertainment venue required the car be parked, then I had to drive and park. Other than that, he refused to be bothered with parking. It drove me fucking crazy!!!

He was pretentious AF. But I loved him anyhow.

No one is perfect. Valet parking is a minor thing, as are MANY of the “gripes”, listed above.

by Anonymousreply 73March 9, 2022 1:33 PM

^^ the reason of the thread.

by Anonymousreply 74March 9, 2022 1:38 PM

LMAO, R74.

Have an amazing day, boo!

by Anonymousreply 75March 9, 2022 1:40 PM

Aside from work vehicles ie big rigs and cargo vans and such, are consumer vehicles still being made with manual stick shifts/foot clutches? Learned on a stick 30 years ago, and last time I drove stick was summer of 2007. It's fun when you have a fun vehicle to drive. Last I knew, however, everything was now "manual capable" with those bull shit paddles behind the steering wheels without an actual stick shift and clutch.

by Anonymousreply 76March 9, 2022 1:53 PM

You walk into the kitchen just as he's transferring the content of a bottle of Asti Spumante into an every-ready empty Dom Perignon bottle. His foo-foo Bichon Frise, Pom-Pom, is dyed mauve. He sports a Hitler mustache - where his pubes used to be. He has framed pictures of VIPs resting on his baby grand which he cannot play. He corrects your grammar constantly while giving you the same downcast eyes and condescending grin. He takes you to a fancy French restaurant, and attempts to order for the both of you in French to the irritation of the waiter who finally states "Whadya want, fella - I speak English, too."

by Anonymousreply 77March 9, 2022 2:13 PM

Drinks "coffee" that is not black coffee.

by Anonymousreply 78March 9, 2022 4:05 PM

He uses the term "high end".

by Anonymousreply 79March 9, 2022 4:08 PM

R72 is it pretentious to bully females to impress other men who couldn’t care less?🤔

by Anonymousreply 80March 9, 2022 4:11 PM

[quote] Doesn't own a television.

Probably watching tons of stuff on their computer, iPad, phone, etc.

by Anonymousreply 81March 9, 2022 4:17 PM

Drives a Mercedes

by Anonymousreply 82March 9, 2022 4:24 PM

I wouldn't consider a Mercedes or BMW pretentious. Importing a ride-side driving car from the UK to drive in the US as a primary car is pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 83March 9, 2022 6:43 PM

[quote] if they stopped teaching cursive only ten years ago (to primary school children) then you can hardly call people who still use it old.

Grandpa cant admit how old he is trying to argue that the move away from an entire form of writing somehow does not date him. Totally unaware the rest of American society has stopped using it more than a decade ago. Handwriting is on the wall, pun intended.

by Anonymousreply 84March 10, 2022 5:40 AM

[quote] Drives a BMW

Does it count if you bought a house on an island without car ferry service, and the property came with an old X5 to drive around the island?

by Anonymousreply 85March 10, 2022 5:45 AM

[quote] his baby grand which he cannot play.

Oh yeah, I knew a guy like that. He couldn't play and had no interest in taking lessons either.

by Anonymousreply 86March 10, 2022 5:45 AM

I knew a really pretentious guy who claimed he was a realtor one week, and a designer the next. Neither of which he had actually studied for. He lived in the penthouse of my building of course. When that silly pretentious queen bought a house his partner told me they got in an argument because that guy insisted on moving their "expensive" Mercedes out of the garage and parking them at an angle in the driveway so people would be forced to notice them as they walk around to the front door.

by Anonymousreply 87March 10, 2022 5:50 AM

Some states have continued to teach cursive writing. Starting in the 2019-2020 school year, cursive was added back into elementary school curriculum of all Texas districts ( here ). A bill passed in 2014 in Tennessee made cursive a mandatory subject in grades two through four ( here ). By 2019, similar measures had been introduced in Alabama, Louisiana, Arkansas, Virginia, California, Florida and North Carolina

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 10, 2022 5:51 AM

R86 footballers do this and it drives me feral

buy a literal Steinway with their silly money and then at best manage to plink plonk away at it like Year 4s in an assembly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89March 10, 2022 10:06 AM

Is that what Senatrice Graham said, r8?

by Anonymousreply 90March 10, 2022 10:13 AM

Give it up Graps R88. Some states outlaw abortion and want to turn back gay rights, doesn't mean it's where the rest of the country is. Cursive is dead. You pretentious queens need to get over yourself and you overly flamboyant writhing style.

by Anonymousreply 91March 10, 2022 10:22 AM

Jackie Onassis had a grand piano in her apartment topped with photo frames, a lamp, and sculpture but she couldn't play. Sometimes pianos can be used as a decorative accent, or perhaps even inherited by someone who can't play.

by Anonymousreply 92March 10, 2022 10:34 AM

Schools (at least in the U.K.) absolutely DO still teach cursive writing. While it's not compulsory, I can't think of a single educational establishment that doesn't teach it.

by Anonymousreply 93March 10, 2022 10:37 AM

Also, I go to the opera, listen to classical music (I listen to everything, really!) and I go to the ballet. My grandmother was a ballet dancer, though, so I'm guessing that's where my love for it started.

by Anonymousreply 94March 10, 2022 10:39 AM

The Gramps troll has arived.

by Anonymousreply 95March 10, 2022 7:36 PM

Queens were denoted as being a female head of state royalty or a spouse of a king. They were also female winners of some beauty pageant or festival somewhere.

OK, I get that observable sissy/prissy gay men have been referred to as queens for decades. Other gays and themselves say that.

However, all the other stuff being labeled as queen now is rather baffling. Can't it be kept simple?

by Anonymousreply 96March 10, 2022 7:49 PM

Are there any Americans left on this board?

by Anonymousreply 97March 10, 2022 8:00 PM

Wears an ascot.

by Anonymousreply 98March 10, 2022 8:33 PM

"Give it up Graps"

"you overly flamboyant writhing style."

R91, You sweet, illiterate idiot.

by Anonymousreply 99March 10, 2022 8:52 PM

[quote] Jackie Onassis had a grand piano in her apartment topped with photo frames, a lamp, and sculpture but she couldn't play. Sometimes pianos can be used as a decorative accent

That sounds pretentious. That's what a sideboard or credenza is for.

by Anonymousreply 100March 10, 2022 8:58 PM

Not ballet, but my Ex had season tickets to modern dance at the Joyce Theater in Manhattan. Some performances were ... easier to get into than others on a scale of very catchy - deadly boring.

by Anonymousreply 101March 10, 2022 9:08 PM

[quote]Jackie Onassis had a grand piano in her apartment topped with photo frames, a lamp, and sculpture but she couldn't play. Sometimes pianos can be used as a decorative accent, or perhaps even inherited by someone who can't play.

Yes, and every queen who copped her is just as pretentious. Pianos are no decor.

When you start decorating your house with expensive instruments, it suggest you know how to play them. It suggests you have more refine qualities and culture as a person. But when you cant actually play them and just do it for appearances, what you are really doing is decorating in a way that is inauthentic and trying to create a false persona of the person living there. In other words, the person is NOT as cultured as they want you to think they are. It's a pure Kardasian move.

by Anonymousreply 102March 11, 2022 8:06 AM

r101 did you respond with an interpretative dance?

by Anonymousreply 103March 11, 2022 10:44 AM

I have read in more than one book that J Onassis actually DID play piano as a result of childhood lessons - she played a little, like Rose K. No, she wasn't on par with Joan K. As an aside, she probably started her children on lessons which they never fully embraced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104March 11, 2022 12:57 PM

Joan used to drink mouthwash when her kids hid the booze from her. Now THAT'S pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 105March 11, 2022 1:01 PM

In defense of the piano decor, some people have them on hand for other people to play.

Or if you have a party and hire a piano player to play in the background.

I would be charmed by that.

by Anonymousreply 106March 11, 2022 2:37 PM

R58, why is writing, only in cursive, pretentious? What’s wrong with it? Millions of people still write in cursive. Of course, it’s not taught in schools. This is a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 107March 11, 2022 2:59 PM

"you overly flamboyant writhing style."

This was pretty funny, though.

by Anonymousreply 108March 11, 2022 3:03 PM

Drones on about some "exciting and talented" new artist whom no one has ever heard about and never will. Yet, your date just "knows" he'll become more famous than Picasso. And finally adds that he just purchased one of the artist's overpriced pieces bragging he'll sell it for ten times the amount he paid once the artist becomes better known.

by Anonymousreply 109March 11, 2022 4:02 PM

Constantly checking his look in whatever mirror, taking selfies of his food, the floral arrangement, everything but you

by Anonymousreply 110March 11, 2022 4:04 PM

R106, the elderly woman I bought my house from convinced me to keep her baby grand even though I don't play. No one she knew would take it and she couldn't donate or sell it. I had visions of having parties with everyone around the piano singing showtunes or Christmas carols. Never happened. I kept it for a few years until I convinced a contractor who admired it to take it off my hands. I had to hire a mover to get rid of it. So if you see an unused piano in someone's home, there's probably a story behind it.

by Anonymousreply 111March 11, 2022 4:39 PM

They’re pretentious if they support PSG for any other reason besides the sexy club owner Nasser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 11, 2022 4:45 PM

Anyone who has a piano in their house and doesn't play it - THROW IT OUT NOW.

by Anonymousreply 113March 11, 2022 4:47 PM

R113 I have a concert flute in my house that I used to play regularly but don’t/can’t anymore, due to depression for years, plus no embrochure from lack of practise, and no apt environment in which to play. Is it pretentious to keep it out in the house? Or just sad?

by Anonymousreply 114March 11, 2022 5:03 PM

Well, pardon me while I play the grand piana....

by Anonymousreply 115March 11, 2022 5:20 PM

Wanting an oil club to win the Premier League is pretentious, but so is wanting a relegation zone team to win it.

The obvious and normal and level-headed choice to back is the second or third or fourth in the table.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116March 11, 2022 11:55 PM

He talks about his recent purchases.

by Anonymousreply 117March 12, 2022 2:12 PM

When I fuck him he holds his pinky toes out like a church lady sipping tea with the new vicar's wife.

by Anonymousreply 118March 12, 2022 2:39 PM

When I asked him to smack me around during sex, my bruises were a mirror image of his class ring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 12, 2022 2:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!