Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jack Grealish: Part 10 for the #10 ⚽️🥅✨

How are we, Jack-nation?

Everyone’s getting at our Angel-boy for his ‘injuries’ and his lack of presence on the field, but have they forgotten that his role in society is only to look pretty, be a cute bimbo, and have cracking legs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 12, 2022 2:08 AM

Jack’s pretty arse will be on show in the next FA Cup match vs. Peterborough 🍰 about time, the girlies have been starving...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2022 7:10 PM

9 League cups for the Liverpool Skipper!!!!!🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Jack will have to come up with something very creative and sexy and intense and fresh to spoil his manfor the next free weekend they get together..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2022 8:16 PM

Leggy blonde!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 28, 2022 8:33 PM

Debating whether or not to get Nations’ League tickets for the summer🤔🌤

On one hand, tbh NL is a barely-competitive practise/warm-up tournament that noone’s arsed about. It’s a bit lame, almost like a friendly kickabout but for pros.

Plus one still has to think about COVID risks when going to live events, and NL still does draw a big crowd in spite of its mediocrity.

Then again, can I really be passing up the possibility of enjoying Jack in his happiest place interacting with the other England lads, seeing that delicious sinful knockout body in the flesh, watching him strut around and pose and flash thigh to the crowd like a teasing slut....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2022 11:03 AM

Sounds like you'll be attending every England Nations League Match r4! Jack does seem to be in his happiest place whenever he's with the National team.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2022 11:39 AM

The Whore of Solihull scored again tonight!!! (not with a fella, just putting the ball in the net😂)

Is this the beginning of his 🌟 Era?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2022 10:37 PM

...of course we have to be fair and admit that Jack only put a goal in thanks to a quicksilver and inspired touch from her personal shoulder-monkey Little Phil 🐒

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2022 11:03 PM

The good side of being slutty like Jack is that he's open and accepting of many types as in his affection for Foden. That was quite a pass/assist from Foden.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2022 11:37 PM

Him and Foden look at each other like they're actually in love. It's kind of sweet if you forget the fact they're both constantly shagging everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2022 9:13 AM

R9 yeah it’s sisterly understanding and sympatico Jack & Phil have I reckon. They appreciate and get each other on many levels. And there’s no judgement in their relationship because they both have a naughty mischievous steak and high sex drives that need stimulation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2022 11:36 AM

Jack looked so soft and beddable giving a cute little post-match interview for ITV😌

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 2, 2022 11:40 AM

JT & Mickey Owen showered Jack with praise on the socials last night. Daddies proud of their boy🍬

Terry in particular must be feeling relief as it was partially his encouragement that got Jack to move club in the first place..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 2, 2022 11:35 PM

So good with kids ent he? Just warms the heart seeing him interact with little fans❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 3, 2022 11:00 AM

The photogs at the Boro game knew the score 😉

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 3, 2022 11:04 AM

even his baggiest shorts don’t hide those massive plums do they😆

it’s like nature wanted to make them match his juicy arse, to make up for his more modest cock. nice of the Gods really

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 3, 2022 11:14 AM

OP That shorts length is perfect. What thighs! Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 16March 3, 2022 11:30 AM

R5 hahah yeah if you see me at every Nations League fixture no you didn’t!! hopefully the game(s) I go to features the supreme and sexy royal blue kit I so adore💙

Jack loves the current England squad even more than I do, because all the boys there know how to take care of that 🐈....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 3, 2022 2:48 PM

^^What ya got your legs open for Jack sweetheart? Other men? Slut😘🥧🌹

by Anonymousreply 18March 3, 2022 11:26 PM

The Guardian sports hacks are at it again with their obsessive and fawning Jack coverage.

‘Delicious’? ‘Tease’? Just admit you want to lick the sweat off his body as we all do, Mr. Jonathan Liew.

[quote] You stick with him. Because when he does get the ball, everything makes sense. Slowly he began to grow into the game, to sniff out the space, to tease and torment. It was his slipped pass to Phil Foden that created the deadlock-breaking goal for Riyad Mahrez, one of those passes played entirely on the off-beats, shuffled out of his feet like a card trick. Seven minutes later, he finally had his statistic, bringing down Foden’s long ball with educated laces and finishing with a delicious flourish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 4, 2022 10:14 AM

[quote] good side of being slutty like Jack is that he's open and accepting of many types in his affection

R8 yes exactly he’s not picky! will take any and all cocks honestly what an accepting and generous angel 👼

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 4, 2022 10:36 AM

R16 perfect, isn’t he? That’s my gorgeous pretty pet 💍

Thighed up. and calfed up, and arsed up. Not especially brained up, unfortunately, but can’t have it all, eh, can we?

No-one looks more stunning on their knees, believe you me. We must be the luckiest bloke on the planet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 4, 2022 10:10 PM

Jack & Chilly are like those two Mean Girl bestie frenemies. Always getting digs in at each other but no one else is allowed to come for either of them💄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 4, 2022 10:13 PM

Love the way Tyrone & Ginny are besties now and have completely forgotten Jack’s existence🤣🤣as they rightly should!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 5, 2022 10:54 AM

I love how he is never shy showing his delicious ass to the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 24March 5, 2022 11:01 AM

petition for matty cash onlyfans with jack :)))

100k signatures and they’ll debate in parliament

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 6, 2022 11:07 AM

^^^supporting evidence that Matty is also a slut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 6, 2022 11:19 AM

until today ‘taa hates jack (because hendo loves jack)’ was just my stupid secret headcanon

but it seems to have become reality?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 6, 2022 12:42 PM

Jack and Trent have literally no chemistry or vibes whatsoever, which is kind of an achievement considering Jack gives off flirty signals with everyone. I think they might actually dislike each other.

by Anonymousreply 28March 6, 2022 1:12 PM

R28 yeah it’s weird ent it? By now I’ve seen pretty much all the England national team content there is, and almost all the LFC content of the last couple of years, and there are only a few tiny crumbs of interaction between Jack & Trent.

In the one single clip from England YouTube channel, Jack & Trent are paired for a drill where they do keepy-ups then swap balls, and Trent is visibly annoyed that Jack keeps losing focus and dropping his ball.

Other than that, all that exists are pictures of old LFC-Villa clashes from the 2018-19 season, usually showing Trent approaching Jack on the wing where he’s hogging the ball.

It’s tenpting to ascribe their lack of connection or their poor relationship to the difference in their maturity levels vs. their age—-Trent is barely 22 and acts like he’s 42, while Jack is pushing 30 with all their responsibility and maturity of a 13 year old. Must be annoying for Trent. That said, Jesse Lingard is an older player with a similarly childish personality, and Trent likes him just fine, so it must be something else more personal....

Still reckon Hendo is the sticking point between them. He’s the biggest factor they have in common. Plus Trent clearly has a crush on Jordan and idolises him, as much as he puts up a front like a stroppy son.

Is this why Trent has spent the last national training camp getting so cosy and flirty with Tyrone Mings? To wind Jack up, and get him back for distracting Hendo and taking up all the Skipper’s time? It’s conspicuous, since Trent usually doesn’t bother with the larking about and teasing and homoerotic friskiness that the others boys like....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 8, 2022 3:37 PM

^^^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 8, 2022 3:39 PM

The dream is to go to a game where he isn’t starting but does come off the bench, and strategically getting a good longside lower-tier seat for the best view of him up close warming up on the sidelines 🍑

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 8, 2022 5:38 PM

Same, John, same.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 8, 2022 5:41 PM

[quote] DE BRUYNE: Jack attracts so many defenders, and the rest of us benefit from that. He’s been doing well—he had a little injury, but now he’s back and we’re very happy to have him back.

Yeah, I’ll bet, Big Kev🌶

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 8, 2022 5:50 PM

Never been more jealous of any man than I am of Jack, for getting to ride Hendo’s tongue.

Bet those rimjobs are top drawer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 8, 2022 10:29 PM

R28 like Jack, Trent doesn’t lay pipe much (he prefers to get fucked), but unlike Jack, Trent isn’t a desperate needy slut or all that fired up and active about seeking cock, so Jack can’t easily discuss common sexual ground or commiserate with him, unlike with Foden, Chilly etc.

Jack feels judged by Trent, and somewhat rode hard in comparison to him, like a fading harlot. It’s too sobering being around TAA, and we know Jack and sobriety are a poor match.

by Anonymousreply 35March 8, 2022 11:14 PM

@R34 I can't work out who I'm most jealous of in that rimjob. Jack because of Jordan's tongue, or Jordan because of Jack's arse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 9, 2022 7:26 AM

^^R36 indeed! Eating that plush curvy firm arse must ruin you for all others. Like ambrosia.

Nice to see that kitmen at C*ty have finally worked out how to sneak Jack the wrong size of shorts, or wash them on too high a temperature...

by Anonymousreply 37March 9, 2022 12:49 PM

Lips, nips, hips, and dips....

And very partial to tips......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 9, 2022 10:30 PM

R36 wow, our slutty boy is even in the header banner of that ‘Fit Famous Males’ Twitter page. That prodigious sexy arse is going places 💫

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 10, 2022 12:35 AM

The shy little shuffle in his seat, he really is adorable. And would definitely let KDB rail him anytime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 10, 2022 9:55 AM

R40 the shuffle! Like his hole is watering just thinking about it🕳and the way his eyes even get a bit glazed and he blushes....filthy and lovely🌸

Little did he know then that the chance to bounce on that Belgian dick weekly was incoming!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 10, 2022 10:17 AM

^^Jack said he wanted Kev’s shirt...reckon by now he’s got a few to wear to sleep in😉(when all the shirts Hendo’s given him are in the wash or too well-worn ofc)

That interviewer was so cluelessly straight asking Jack if he “wants to be as good (as KDB)”. Come on, Jack is obviously dickmatized and only wants to be *fucked” wide open and loose and sloppy by Kev’s massive boudin, Mr. Football Journo😪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 10, 2022 10:53 AM

Just hours after we were talking about KDB railing Jack, our sweet little sexpot posts about Kev on the socials😉

Awwww, secret’s safe with us babycakes, though your desperate need to be filled 24/7 is hardly a secret now is it....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 10, 2022 6:25 PM

^^nb. he *still* has not figured out when to use ‘Belgian’ and ‘Belgium’ in a sentence

by Anonymousreply 44March 10, 2022 6:26 PM

Kevin has certainly warmed up to Jack, but given how shamlessly Jack flirts, it was only a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 45March 11, 2022 1:35 AM

Now Jack’s eyeing up poor sweet clueless Rodri!

Is any man safe from his greedy needy hole?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 11, 2022 2:24 AM

Aww it’s the three-year anniversary of his victory as the Captain against Birmingham City (basically the Midlands Derby). He’s still so proud of it all these years later💔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 11, 2022 12:28 PM

^^also the day he got halfway concussed by a drunk errant fan, and lost valuable IQ points, but we mustn’t dwell...😔

At least a few dozen lucky Villa fans got to touch his arse & legs and smell his sweat when he jumped in the crowd to celebrate after the winning goal😏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 11, 2022 12:29 PM

All winter I was worried that Ty would be missing Jack and the general attention of cute twunks but. Turns out I was worried for nothing! At the Villa and at England man’s litrally drowning in bussy slanged his way now he’s the main event💫👍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 11, 2022 2:47 PM

^^Trent somewhere rn drooling over those gifs and thinking about the fact that both him & Ty share a sponsor (Under Armour)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 11, 2022 11:53 PM

R45 given how extremely introverted and near-chaste KDB is by the standards of footballers (he had to get a mate to chat up his later-wife for him), I’m shocked that a prize-winning slutty pansexual party pig like Jack has managed to endear himself to the man at all.

Suppose it’s an opposite-magnetism fascination thing? Or Kev just likes how vocal and direct and simple Jack is about his expressing his needs—Belgians (& Germans & Danes) notoriously can’t stand the stereotypical circumlocution of most Englishman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 12, 2022 2:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!