Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eugenia Cooney (Social media influencer)

How long do we think she's got to live?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54September 25, 2023 1:45 AM

Yeeky! She has over 700k followers on IG and over 2 million subscribers on YouTube???

Seems she's been a known YouTuber for about 8 years and been obviously too thin the whole time. So this current "look" is nothing new.

Apparently, according to Wikipedia, her obvious eating/mental health disorder is a point of contention and there's even been petitions to get her removed from social media sites because she downplays the issue and has young fans.

She gonna die early for sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2022 9:55 AM

I can’t understand how this is allowed. It’s sick and so sad. Makes me think of Karen Carpenter. This girl clearly doesn’t have long on this earth.

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2022 11:49 AM

I don't think Eugenia is still to a point of no return, i mean, there is another "influencer" with ED and she is a scary walking corpse, and she's in that condition for years.... Eugenia is not to that point

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2022 12:06 PM

Frankly, I'm surprised she's made it this far.

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2022 12:19 PM

We have threads about this lady regularly, the last one was a couple of weeks ago. She's freakish and I don't know why people even pay attention to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2022 12:29 PM

The comments telling her how great she looks are disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2022 12:46 PM

She has Covid, and the rumors are she is unvaxxed so not long

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2022 1:27 PM

So the pro-ana groups are active on Instagram?

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2022 1:39 PM

[quote] She has Covid, and the rumors are she is unvaxxed so not long

Omg I just read that obesity is a covid aggravator — I’d better diet

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2022 1:44 PM

This woman (Ashley Isaacs) has been at this weight for 7+ years.

She makes Eugenia Cooney look obese. I have no idea how she is still living.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2022 1:52 PM

R10 Yea her. ashley is 34 and she looks 60s, it's scary, but she's been in that condition for years.

Eugenia is still not at that point

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2022 2:00 PM

Any relation to Dixie Cooney?

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2022 2:02 PM

As with Angelina Jolie, I am fascinated by what her real hair looks like.

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2022 2:12 PM

r13 ? What do you mean? Angelina Jolie hair are not her real ones?

by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2022 2:18 PM

She looks like the Corpse Bride.

by Anonymousreply 15February 21, 2022 2:19 PM

Every state has a law that that enables families and loved ones to provide emergency mental health services and temporary detention for people who are impaired because of their mental illness. Why in the hell don't the families get involved? I knew of Eugenia Cooney but had never heard of Ashley Isaacs. The fact that these women are posting on social media is unconscionable.

by Anonymousreply 16February 21, 2022 2:25 PM

Oh wow. This is absolutely disgusting in that I cannot believe social media platforms allow her on their sites.

This poor young girl is sick and is in desperate need of help.

by Anonymousreply 17February 21, 2022 2:26 PM

I'm pretty sure Ashley Isaacs lives in some kind of assisted living facility, r16.

There is only so much you can do for someone like her

by Anonymousreply 18February 21, 2022 2:26 PM

R17 Social media can't do much, if they don't allow them o post then what about the obese people? they are just as unhealthy despte trying to normalize their bodies( I live in europe and i've never seen anyone that large a part americans...)

by Anonymousreply 19February 21, 2022 2:41 PM

It doesn't make sense to compare these pro-ana accounts to obese people who have social media. It would be more accurate to compare them to the feeders and mukbang videos that are about eating unhealthy and gaining a lot of weight fast.

by Anonymousreply 20February 21, 2022 2:43 PM

See also:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 21, 2022 2:46 PM

I am....horrified.

Jesus Christ- these people are crying out for help.

by Anonymousreply 22February 21, 2022 3:00 PM

R19, I’ve been watching European TV for the last few weeks, & while I’ve seen the occasional actor with 10 lbs of extra weight, not once have I seen an obese extras, back ground actors or leads, who come anywhere close to what we have normalized here in America.

No anorexia or obesity to speak of.

Americans have a very strange relationship with food, that is certain.

by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2022 3:00 PM

R15 that’s what Eugenia wants to hear. That she’s beautiful and tragic and the lead protagonist damsel with whom everyone is in love, because that means everyone should rush to rescue her and care for her and protect her. She wants to be a princess, be adored and idealised only for how she looks and how sweet and delicate she is.

Her true ailment is a lack of security, in the world and in herself. She’s terrified: of having to be a normal adult female; of being just another woman in a society that hates women; of having to do the hard graft to save herself and look after her own well-being; of being tasked as we all are with carving out a probably banal (but maybe somewhat nice, if she’s lucky) existence.

No judgement from me on that, either—‘real life’ can be a horrifying and lonely grind, an exhausting and thankless and overwhelming prospect, especially if you don’t feel capable of fighting your own battles. While I disagree with her going public with her illness and allowing creeps to fetishise it or minors to learn from it, I do sympathise—even empathise—with her psychological compulsion to do this. I really get it. Ours is a scarred generation. But there’s no-one coming to save us...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 21, 2022 3:19 PM

That Issacs woman is astounding and someone who needs to be committed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 21, 2022 3:37 PM

I think these walking skeletons are beyond help. Isn’t a weakened heart what killed Karen Carpenter? Even after she bounced back in weight, the damage was done to her heart.

by Anonymousreply 26February 21, 2022 4:01 PM

R26 yes, sad to say that at this stage in Eugenia’s disorder, to attempt recovery would likely pose an equal risk to staying as she is. Her organs, connective tissue and various physical systems will struggle to endure the stress of healing and regrowth.

Still, what’s the alternative?

by Anonymousreply 27February 21, 2022 10:27 PM

Odd that she's from CT. I knew 2 anorexics from that state. And wasn't karen carpenter from there as well?

by Anonymousreply 28February 21, 2022 10:50 PM

Update, from the same channel as the one linked at R24 (Of Herbs & Altars):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 11, 2023 2:59 AM

Eugenia is especially disgusting as she frequently 'accidentally' flashes her nipples and crotch /ass. She has paypigs who get off on her struggling to move larger objects around and her family is rich so she's not doing it for the money. She's sick and not just her anorexia.

by Anonymousreply 30March 11, 2023 3:03 AM

r23 Americans have almost no access to the kind of food available in the EU. There is almost no way to get American-made food that is completely free of additives, microplastics, hormones or pesticides, all of which affect many Americans' weight. The EU has much more stringent regulations in place and in specific countries such as France, there are even stricter regulations, rigorously enforced.

The FDA has a lot to answer for. Their brazen, and complete corruption literally kills on a mammoth (no pun intended) scale.

by Anonymousreply 31March 11, 2023 3:13 AM

Oh wow. She's very ill.

by Anonymousreply 32March 11, 2023 3:28 AM

Forgot my link!

Seriously - she's very ill. Close to death. This is from 2 weeks ago. Look at her arms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 11, 2023 3:31 AM

R30/rescue yes, it's stomach-turning to see the fet!sh fuel in action. But I wonder if Eugenia knows any other way to be but coercively objectified. She has lived over half of her life online and in this state, and her brain/higher order thinking must be damaged by prolonged starvation. Perhaps she can't rationalise or conceive of another life by this point. Or perhaps she has so little self-concept and esteem and will left that she draws it from extraneous sources, like said paypigs. It really bathetic and a waste of life.

by Anonymousreply 34March 11, 2023 1:12 PM

There are a lot of people on YouTube who are speculating that she's circling the drain at this point and is going to die soon—I guess she's "maintained" her weight for some time, but the withering has progressed significantly as of late. I have been aware of her social media presence for a long time and it has always bothered me. Anorexia and bulimia are horrible. My mom's cousin was bulimic for decades, and it caused her liver to fail when she was in her mid-40s. I am surprised she survived that long. Like with Eugenia, her parents were both in deep denial about what was going on, which serves no one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 17, 2023 8:35 PM

She’s been dying of the same disorder for the last 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 36September 17, 2023 8:42 PM

Do her parents not give a shit?

by Anonymousreply 37September 17, 2023 9:08 PM

R37 her fat grifting mother enables her and claims that her daughter "eats well".

by Anonymousreply 38September 17, 2023 9:57 PM

[quote]Do her parents not give a shit?

Eugenia hasn't since 2002.

by Anonymousreply 39September 17, 2023 10:19 PM

Going away= a trip to Disneyworld

by Anonymousreply 40September 17, 2023 10:42 PM

Hipbones and coccyx sticking out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 17, 2023 10:58 PM

Her aunt, Anal Cooney, is her inspiration.

by Anonymousreply 42September 18, 2023 12:57 PM

Jesus, woman, eat a tic tac or two.

by Anonymousreply 43September 22, 2023 12:14 AM

[quote]Odd that she's from CT. I knew 2 anorexics from that state. And wasn't karen carpenter from there as well?

Anorexia is a rich white girl's disease.

by Anonymousreply 44September 22, 2023 12:25 AM

There needs to be an intervention. Her family should commit her to a hospital, with a court order if need be. This woman is not in her right mind.

by Anonymousreply 45September 22, 2023 12:50 AM

These can’t be real!!

by Anonymousreply 46September 22, 2023 1:16 AM

Someone should comment that she looks “a little fat.”

by Anonymousreply 47September 22, 2023 5:03 AM

She sho is ugly!

by Anonymousreply 48September 22, 2023 3:25 PM

Woah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 23, 2023 10:31 PM

I feel like people snark too hard on her, especially on that reddit page. They claim she's wearing a job, but also claim she's going grey. How can a wig turn grey?

by Anonymousreply 50September 23, 2023 10:39 PM

How long has she been this thin? It seems like a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 51September 23, 2023 10:44 PM

Karen Carpenter was from Downey, CA, IIRC.

by Anonymousreply 52September 23, 2023 11:25 PM

FAT r49!!

by Anonymousreply 53September 24, 2023 1:03 AM

r49 is utterly grotesque

by Anonymousreply 54September 25, 2023 1:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!