Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How is this severely anorexic person allowed on Youtube?

This channel was somehow recommended to me on my youtube account. This woman is DYING! Karen Carpenter looks like Chrissy Metz compared to her. How is this allowed on Youtube?? This is fucked up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231March 31, 2023 7:23 AM

She is terrifying. I feel so bad for her family, I'm sure they've tried to get her help but she is damaged goods.

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2021 8:57 PM

Frightening

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2021 9:02 PM

If she loses any more weight she will disappear.

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2021 9:09 PM

Surprising she even has the energy to stand up and talk to a camera at all. And that perky attitude has got take it out of her. Does she just lie in a coffin when she isn’t vlogging? Doesn’t she ever want to be able to dance around her room, or go on a little walk to the shops, or give someone a hug without them recoiling in horror?

And she’s got to be completely infertile, by now. Not that she necessarily has to have kids to be a complete woman, or that she’d make a capable mother in her state anyway. Just a by the by.

Considering her age and her mileage at this point in the anorexia timeline, there’s really no go-backs. Teens with ana/mia/EDNOS less far gone as this often recover well and go on to live long healthy lives, and most people with the condition at least improve or become less extreme with time. Cooney is on her way to 30 (which she may never see out) and only getting worse, so it doesn’t look like anything will ever change.

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2021 9:49 PM

She’s so far gone that it would be a waste to try to help her.

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2021 9:52 PM

Sweet baby Jesus in heaven. Horrifying. I'll look for her obit in the next month or so.

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2021 10:21 PM

Miss OP would like to speak to the manager of YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2021 10:21 PM

She is 27 :-/

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2021 10:27 PM

She is end-stage

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2021 10:29 PM

Her black outfit is slimming on her.

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2021 10:32 PM

Oh my gosh, her arms. Painful to look at :( I will pray for her.

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2021 10:35 PM

I found her snack purse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2021 10:38 PM

[quote]Miss OP would like to speak to the manager of YouTube.

Yes, actually! They take down videos with mild sexual content and nudity, yet allow this disgusting shit?? This woman is sick.

by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2021 11:26 PM

Surely she's already caused herself irreversible damage. I'll be surprised if she makes it to thirty.

I had an eating disorder when I was younger (my scales rarely went above 90lbs for at least three years) and I stupidly used to visit pro-anorexia websites. I can honestly say the posters there would have IDOLISED this woman.

by Anonymousreply 14September 17, 2021 11:28 PM

Oh just die already. Let someone who wants to live take your spot.

by Anonymousreply 15September 17, 2021 11:31 PM

I believe there is a thread on kiwi farms all about her. I think she is allowed to be on YouTube because she doesn’t post any pro-ana video content.

by Anonymousreply 16September 17, 2021 11:33 PM

[quote]I believe there is a thread on kiwi farms all about her. I think she is allowed to be on YouTube because she doesn’t post any pro-ana video content.

R16 I didn’t see any pro-ana stuff in the videos I watched, but doing clothing hauls and flaunting her body it seems a bit implied. I saw some videos labeled “Trigger Warning”. No clue what those were about. Maybe she talks about it. It is sad and disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 17September 17, 2021 11:39 PM

Isn't that the Momo creature I kept hearing about a few years back?

by Anonymousreply 18September 17, 2021 11:55 PM

Fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 17, 2021 11:56 PM

She's from Connecticut just like Karen Carpenter. A few years ago I read a story about another woman from CT who passed from anorexia.

by Anonymousreply 20September 17, 2021 11:57 PM

Fat!!!

by Anonymousreply 21September 17, 2021 11:58 PM

Here's one of her vids where she's dancing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 18, 2021 12:04 AM

How is she still alive, I have seen fuller bodies on concentration camp victims than this woman.

by Anonymousreply 23September 18, 2021 12:35 AM

R19 Watching now. This is so sad :(

by Anonymousreply 24September 18, 2021 12:39 AM

I did hear that some of the fetuses (feetii?) from The Abortion Hut sometimes revived themselves and got up and walked to freedom.

by Anonymousreply 25September 18, 2021 12:39 AM

R19 Oh my gosh, the part where she keeps moving the bin is SO CREEPY!

by Anonymousreply 26September 18, 2021 12:44 AM

Anorexia is very difficult to treat, especially because most patients delude themselves into thinking they are healthy. I hope there are some good person around her.

by Anonymousreply 27September 18, 2021 12:44 AM

This is really sad. There is a woman who goes jogging in my neighborhood very early in the morning who is not quite this bad, but close. She runs with a military intensity, no enjoyment, no looking around at the scenery or the other people out. I look at that and my worries about being too chunky vanish.

by Anonymousreply 28September 18, 2021 12:49 AM

She is pretty insufferable. All she does is obsess over how skinny she is. I want to feel bad for her, but I have difficulty. It is such a mean girls’ disorder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 18, 2021 12:49 AM

R26 then she went on about incest and being raped by dogs. The story about giving the guy her phone number….she is stunted.

by Anonymousreply 30September 18, 2021 12:51 AM

R29 Zombie Ariel would be a fantastic idea for a Halloween costume.

by Anonymousreply 31September 18, 2021 1:17 AM

This is from her official channel. Take a good look at her mother and you will see why she is so messed up. This woman is a controlling stage mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 18, 2021 1:22 AM

Does she live with her parents? She's 27 and room is decorated like a 6-year old's.

by Anonymousreply 33September 18, 2021 1:40 AM

I'm an unsuccessful anorectic

by Anonymousreply 34September 18, 2021 1:46 AM

R33 yup. She lives with her overbearing mother. I don’t know where her father is.

by Anonymousreply 35September 18, 2021 1:48 AM

Joking aside, I do feel sorry for her.

90% of the time, if the kids are fucked up, it's because of the parents.

by Anonymousreply 36September 18, 2021 1:53 AM

Wow. That's some serious thigh gap.

by Anonymousreply 37September 18, 2021 1:55 AM

They say the camera adds10 pounds so she must be weightless in person.

by Anonymousreply 38September 18, 2021 1:57 AM

She must subsist on one lima bean a day.

by Anonymousreply 39September 18, 2021 1:57 AM

What does youtube have against pro-anal content?

by Anonymousreply 40September 18, 2021 2:49 AM

Why do birds suddenly appear… every time you are near… 😩

by Anonymousreply 41September 18, 2021 3:05 AM

How dare she steal my spotlight!

by Anonymousreply 42September 18, 2021 3:07 AM

She's a narcissist. In that video she enjoyed people worrying over her, asking about her doctor visits, recommending that she see a cardiologist. People like her are energy vampires.

by Anonymousreply 43September 18, 2021 3:16 AM

R43 I think her mother is the narc. She likely has a BPD or maybe histrionic with overlapping anxiety. She has no sense of self outside of her disorder. She talks and acts much younger than she is. The video at R19 is disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 44September 18, 2021 3:21 AM

R32 This woman is pushing 30, not 13. The parents may not be perfect but I would bet good money they spent years walking on eggshells as to not push her further over the edge. Many anorexics are highly manipulative people who enjoy punishing those close to them. And I'm highly cynical of this trend of blaming parents for everything. Someone who ends up this fucked up is rarely the result of a single event or person. Peers and social environment, culture, even brain imbalances all play a part as well.

by Anonymousreply 45September 18, 2021 3:50 AM

R45 I agree that it likely is not one cause, but I still think her mother a huge contributing factor. Same with her father. She probably has some daddy issues. She talks about incest and some weird fear of being raped by dogs. She also apparently does not know how to function as an adult, and it looks like her parents support all of this. There is really no denying they play a role.

by Anonymousreply 46September 18, 2021 3:58 AM

If youtube allows morbidly obese people why not her? Both are grossly unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 47September 18, 2021 5:34 AM

R47 because nobody wants to be a fat whore. They just lie to themselves and pretend that they are happy and demand that we al accept it. This is different because a lot of young people aspire to look like this.

by Anonymousreply 48September 18, 2021 5:40 AM

Yet there are far more morbidly obese people than anorexics in america.

by Anonymousreply 49September 18, 2021 6:31 AM

Is she still alive? I heard about her at least 2 years ago and am shocked she is still around. Yeesh. She has to have severe heart damage.

by Anonymousreply 50September 18, 2021 6:52 AM

R32 That's fucked up by anyone's standards. It's like watching an old Warhol movie or Grey Gardens. Psychoses on display. Pass the popcorn!

by Anonymousreply 51September 18, 2021 7:30 AM

I made the mistake of looking at her Twitter feed. It's depressing how many people encourage her sickness. I was going to make a typically crass DL posting here, but this person is truly tragic. I'm amazed that she isn't dead yet.

by Anonymousreply 52September 18, 2021 7:38 AM

OP is a frau.

by Anonymousreply 53September 18, 2021 7:44 AM

This bitch is turned out

by Anonymousreply 54September 18, 2021 7:56 AM

[quote]OP is a frau.

I was wondering when the “you must be a frau” troll would enter the thread. I don’t need to be a frau to rant about how fucked up this skeletal bitch is. There is no way her hair or teeth are real at this point. In some of her videos she has tremors. Probably nerve damage from some vitamin deficiency. Crazy she is still alive.

by Anonymousreply 55September 18, 2021 8:24 AM

R49 fair point.

by Anonymousreply 56September 18, 2021 9:02 AM

I think she’s tremendous!

by Anonymousreply 57September 18, 2021 9:14 AM

R55

You’re a frau not because she’s sick (which we and she all know). You’re a frau because you’re whining about how this is allowed and ‘won’t somebody puh-lease think of the children’.

by Anonymousreply 58September 18, 2021 9:27 AM

R58 fuck. I did say that. Whatever. This bitch is messing with my mind.

by Anonymousreply 59September 18, 2021 9:47 AM

Eugenia looks disgusting, of course, but I don’t see why YouTube should ban her from the platform when it allows fat and other unhealthy people to stay on.

There are so many fat and skinny mukbangers, and you know they’re all unhealthy. Then you have a bunch of morbidly obese people who post videos, and nobody wants to ban them. DL loves big fat Sarah‘s cooking videos and you’re not even allowed to criticize her, recipes like her 25,000 calorie bologna salad, or the fact that she can hardly breathe breathe during her videos.

You can’t have it both ways, if you want people like Eugenia to disappear, then you need to ban every unhealthy person from YouTube, and that will probably never happen.

by Anonymousreply 60September 18, 2021 9:53 AM

R60 But I am used to seeing fat bitches on scooters who breathe like Darth Vader. This woman os shocking. Her channel is like watching a Ray Harryhausen film.

by Anonymousreply 61September 18, 2021 10:02 AM

R61, whenever I have friends from Europe visiting me, I have to drag them away from fat people on scooters at the grocery store, because they would stare at them with their mouths wide open and judge the hell out of them. Trust me, fat people are equally shocking when you’re not used to seeing them.

by Anonymousreply 62September 18, 2021 10:07 AM

[quote] In some of her videos she has tremors. Probably nerve damage from some vitamin deficiency.

She must be in agony from that.

Recently, I saw a Doctor about nerve pain I’d been having in my extremities & limbs, and was diagnosed with severe B12 deficiency.

It’s strange that this came about, as I’m not EDNOS, not vegan or vegetarian, not in any way following a strange diet, not even anaemic (I suspect I have an absorption or methylation problem, but my NHS Doctor is reluctant to spend time or money looking into that—another story :/). Stress, reflux, and past courses of strong prescription medication have been suggested as triggers. I’ve also been living with many mild to moderate chronic symptoms that didn’t seem to add up to one clear problem, such as fatigue and bad skin and alopecia and mood problems and indicators of ASD, which my Doctor said may have a long-shot tenuous connection to the deficiency. We just decided to try it out and see.

Now, after just 3 hydroxy shots in, and I feel as if my ‘old self’ from before my health started declining is growing painfully back (the shots can hurt and be uncomfortable, signs of healing). I didn’t realise that B12 deficiency could cause not only nerve damage/pain but also muscle weakness/atonia, depression & anxiety, impaired vision, clumsiness and dizzy spells, tinnitus, palpitations, breathlessness (I thought I had asthma for years, turns out I don’t), ulcers & fistula, hair loss, brittle nails and prematurely ageing pallid skin, slow healing, low affect & appetite & libido, cognitive decline and memory impairment, etc. The incremental creep of my symptoms across many years (more or less a decade) meant that I didn’t notice how exhausted and haggard and withdrawn I’ve really become, and so didn’t think to report it or insist on something being done. I can’t believe it’s taken this long just to arrive at this conclusion, and now I’m dealing with anxiety over what the cause could be and whether I can completely heal, as well as grief for lost time.

Having been through all that, as a semi-healthy person with just a simple deficiency of one nutrient, I can’t imagine how Cooney must feel day to day or whether she is even able to ever snap out of it and get better. It would hurt her a lot both physically and mentally to start on that process, and knowing as many anorexics as I have (girls’ school for 7 years, you see some shit) I’m not sure she could withstand it long enough without relapse or going into shock (that could kill her). I wouldn’t want to be the one responsible for her treatment.

by Anonymousreply 63September 18, 2021 10:30 AM

Wow, she's really annoying, there's something incredibly obsessive and control freakish about her.

Some years ago I saw a documentary about a guy who was controlling his girlfriend by threatening to kill himself by throwing himself under a train, if she would leave him.

She reminds me of him. These people are sick and manipulative. No sympathy from me, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 64September 18, 2021 12:05 PM

I feel a need to snap her arm bones just to hear that perfect crack.

by Anonymousreply 65September 18, 2021 8:43 PM

R65 it must be frightening for her to even get out of bed or take a shower—one slip and it’s curtains.

by Anonymousreply 66September 18, 2021 8:48 PM

Formerly-anorexic goth-interest YouTuber/vlogger & writer Of Herbs And Altars has some detailed, sensible and thoughtful analysis about Cooney. She doesn’t let Eugenia off the hook, but shows sympathy and understanding too.

R26 the odd box/bin movements that Eugenia does are deliberate fetish fuel for some of her creepy older male fans. Anorexic fetishists (yes, they really exist) encourage her to do these things to display how much of a struggle it is for her exhausted bird-body to do tasks calling for basic strength, because they get off on women slowly killing themselves. It’s absolutely fucking sick and twisted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 18, 2021 8:54 PM

I could never be a goth - it looks like a lot of work

by Anonymousreply 68September 18, 2021 9:33 PM

[quote] Formerly-anorexic goth-interest YouTuber/vlogger & writer Of Herbs And Altars has some detailed, sensible and thoughtful analysis about Cooney.

No, she doesn’t. She keeps avoiding why she thinks it’s acceptable for YouTube to ban Eugenia but allow 600 pound mukbangers.

[quote] Anorexic fetishists (yes, they really exist)

They’re tiny in number compared to feeders.

by Anonymousreply 69September 19, 2021 5:49 AM

[quote] She keeps avoiding why she thinks it’s acceptable for YouTube to ban Eugenia but allow 600 pound mukbangers.

Isn’t that fair? She’s been severely anorexic, so she feels comfortable to give a hardline take on it. She’s never been morbidly obese.

by Anonymousreply 70September 19, 2021 8:02 AM

R65 😱

by Anonymousreply 71September 19, 2021 8:24 AM

Why have none of you asked for her stuff?

by Anonymousreply 72September 19, 2021 10:36 AM

R72 I want her tic tacs that serve as her breakfast, lunch, and dinner and her scale.

by Anonymousreply 73September 19, 2021 10:39 AM

What's with her constant tugging on her hair?

by Anonymousreply 74September 20, 2021 7:39 PM

"Does the tampon make me look fat?"

by Anonymousreply 75September 20, 2021 7:48 PM

I worked at a frozen yogurt store in my youth and a woman like that used to come in. She would ask for a sample and take one lick and that was it. She probably then went around the corner and violently purged that one lick.

by Anonymousreply 76September 20, 2021 7:58 PM

I remember reading once about models who would peel the paper wrapper off of cupcakes...and then eat the paper.

by Anonymousreply 77September 20, 2021 8:05 PM

Models used to swallow cotton balls. Now everyone is on Adderall, Synthroid, that diabetes Med and human growth hormone.

by Anonymousreply 78September 20, 2021 8:17 PM

Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 79September 20, 2021 8:23 PM

This thread after the grotesque tale of the dead butt-implant woman and her "surgeons" has shaken me so. I must leave now.

by Anonymousreply 80September 20, 2021 8:35 PM

Extremely fat people are shocking even when you ARE used to seeing them R62. I know I'm shocked. You just learn to avert your eyes.

by Anonymousreply 81September 20, 2021 8:58 PM

She probably has to nap between eyeshadow application.

by Anonymousreply 82September 20, 2021 11:14 PM

Anorexia nervosa and bulimia are about control, from my understanding of the disease. These people feel like they have no control over their lives, but they can control their eating and purging. I know that they also see themselves differently than we do when they look in a mirror. They always look overweight in their eyes.

Her family needs to get her off the internet, in my opinion. That isn’t helping her situation.

by Anonymousreply 83September 21, 2021 12:09 AM

R74 Obvious sewn in weave or extensions. No-one with anorexia that severe has thick flowing tresses like Rapunzel.

by Anonymousreply 84September 21, 2021 12:24 AM

From the comments of the video at r19:

[quote]for the “pro-ana” section you should have included the clip where she is reading her youtube comments and one comment says “i love ur content, btw im x pounds” (cant remember how much it was) and she reads it and replies something like “oh thank you! yeah im like 5 pounds lighter than that so we’re like pretty similar haha”. eating disorders are usually very competitive in this sense[quote]

That's definitely pro ana content there, YouTube should ban her

by Anonymousreply 85September 21, 2021 12:30 AM

[quote]Anorexia is very difficult to treat, especially because most patients delude themselves into thinking they are healthy.

This is partially correct. Anorexia has a very high suicide rate and very very low "cure" rate. It's debatable that there's any cure at all. Most clinical anorexics never fully recover. Never.

However, they don't think they're healthy. Most of them think they're fat or are terrified of becoming fat, more than they are terrified of dying. It's almost a phobia. In fact, I've always wondered why no one's tried treating it like one.

by Anonymousreply 86September 21, 2021 12:33 AM

R86 It also doesn't help that she has a stage mother who sabotaged the one actual time she did try and seek professional help for her condition causing her to rapidly relapse. Both of her parents are alcoholics. Her brother is allegedly autistic or special needs. The doors in her house have multiple locks on them and she can't go upstairs without asking her mother for permission. She also doesn't drive or is not allowed to and has to be chauffeured by her parents despite being almost 30. There is some People Under The Stairs shit going on right there.

by Anonymousreply 87September 21, 2021 4:14 AM

I didn't know that girl from Stranger Things had a Youtube channel.

by Anonymousreply 88September 21, 2021 4:15 AM

Whoever said you can't be too rich or too thin lied. She looks like Skeletor on a hunger strike

by Anonymousreply 89October 2, 2021 2:17 AM

Is it wrong that I want to try and save this woman's life by kidnapping her and forcing her to eat and not let her go until she is at a normal healthy weight?

by Anonymousreply 90October 2, 2021 3:45 AM

Jane Fonda has stated that she is still not fully recovered from bulimia. She still purges at times.

by Anonymousreply 91October 2, 2021 4:25 AM

Bitch stole my look!

by Anonymousreply 92October 2, 2021 4:26 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 93October 9, 2021 11:12 PM

Even if she somehow improves and gains some weight, her heart will give out on her. I believe that's what happened to Karen Carpenter and like a poster upthread said, I don't believe KC was this bad. Prayers for her.

by Anonymousreply 94October 9, 2021 11:18 PM

I could not watch more than 2 minutes of this. It is a SERIOUS mental illness and just as bad as cancer. God bless her. So sad.

by Anonymousreply 95October 9, 2021 11:24 PM

Her skin color…. Just sad. She already looks like a corpse. Her oxygen levels must be pretty low to be that color.

by Anonymousreply 96October 9, 2021 11:29 PM

Wait wait r78, how does synthroid make you lose weight?

by Anonymousreply 97October 10, 2021 12:07 AM

Dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 98October 10, 2021 12:28 AM

R98 I know of her and trust me, people have been asking that about her for many years, at least all throughout her 20s (7 yrs min), yet somehow she keeps going. Obviously it's going to end at some point in the near future, but how near is up for debate.

by Anonymousreply 99October 10, 2021 1:51 AM

Her mom is a huge enabler and seems to like her daughter being sick and the attentions he gets for it. I think Eugenia's Youtube is a big source of money for the family. Her mother is very controlling and Eugenia's general development is stunted - keeping her like a child. Similar to Jazz Jennings mom who still talks to her like she is a child and needs her daughter to be unwell to keep the attention on them.

Eugenia was in a psychiatric unit at one point and in a rehab / treatment center at another point and her mother went and signed / took her out of both. Her mother does not want her to get better.

by Anonymousreply 100October 10, 2021 2:01 AM

It’s slow suicide to punish family .

by Anonymousreply 101October 10, 2021 2:02 AM

She actually gained weight for a while and looked healthy. She’s very attractive when she doesn’t look like someone in Dachau.

But she seems to default to anorexia so I think the predictions about her dying young are not off the mark.

by Anonymousreply 102October 10, 2021 2:05 AM

Anorexics get high off of being hungry . It’s such a horrendous condition.

by Anonymousreply 103October 10, 2021 2:10 AM

According to reddit who have calculated how much she makes from her Twitch Stream and Youtube, she makes about 10K a month.

by Anonymousreply 104October 10, 2021 2:17 AM

So maybe she’s anorexic for the revenue?

by Anonymousreply 105October 10, 2021 2:41 AM

R105 I'm not R104, but I'd say so; or the very least, it helps her justify avoiding getting help.

Some evidence that her career is contributing to her eating disorder; she was in a rehab facility, discontinuing her YouTube channel. Shane Dawson (another YouTuber) did some documentary style video about YouTubers that suddenly stopped doing videos, her being one of them, tracking her down to her home for an interview.

She actually looked decent and didn't come across as committed to doing Youtube again. Sure enough though, the attention and response to that video pulled her right back in. She immediately jumped into doing constant videos and streaming again, only to quickly succumb to her old issues.

by Anonymousreply 106October 10, 2021 3:00 AM

R105 another sign that revenue is at least what's partially fueling this, is what she gets tipped for doing during her live streams. I think I only seen one person mention (the box] it here, but it's bizarre and definitely points to her audience being there for reasons related to her anorexia; fetishization, voyerism, enablers with their own motives, etc.

She gets these big tips from the same people (or person?) to move a large makeup chest around the room pointlessly. Same with other odd behaviors that are a pattern, where there's obviously something unsaid but known between her and these repeat tippers.

She's also more controversial lately by walking the line of rules on stream about appropriate content. Behavior like flashing her underwear while showing off clothing. Could be argued an accident during live streaming, but she's uploading it on YouTube too, likely fully aware there was an oops.

by Anonymousreply 107October 10, 2021 3:16 AM

Is she dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 108November 13, 2021 6:34 PM

R108. My thoughts, exactly.

I think a bad cold might finish her off.

by Anonymousreply 109November 13, 2021 6:37 PM

[quote] she can't go upstairs without asking her mother for permission.

Tbf if she trips up or down a few steps, she’d likely break bones. Eugenia ought to live in her own bungalow or downstairs flat, with a frequent visit by a carer who isn’t a relative.

[quote] She also doesn't drive and has to be chauffeured by her parents despite being almost 30.

Well, I’m a semi-healthy woman of about Eugenia’s age (though better-educated and less well-off, go figure), and despite a dozen attempts and several instructors I simply have not been able to pass a practical driving test. I pass the theory exams easily, but something about the reality of driving does not compute in my brain. I find trying to stay focused on traffic/the road/surrounding hazards as well as staying in control of the car and also responding to whatever else is going on nigh impossible. Perhaps I’ve got ADHD or something.

It’s aggravating and limiting, though. I don’t mind taking public transport when I live in a nice area and it’s not a pandemic, but it’s hell trying to get places now without huge risk and anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 110November 13, 2021 7:09 PM

[quote]Tbf if she trips up or down a few steps, she’d likely break bones

Falling up the stairs is indeed quite lethal.

by Anonymousreply 111November 13, 2021 7:13 PM

R110. I also suffer from anxiety and at times like those are “too much in my head.”

Try a Xanax or a beta-blocker before doing the driving portion of the test.

by Anonymousreply 112November 13, 2021 7:17 PM

SO Glamorous! She's ready for the ready carpet!

by Anonymousreply 113November 13, 2021 7:27 PM

I feel so bad for her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114February 3, 2022 4:09 AM

There's no way this person is still alive. Horrifying. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 115February 3, 2022 4:52 AM

The guy who runs that YouTube account can be heard typing and then moments later she is upset and responding, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s one of the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 116February 3, 2022 4:58 AM

r110 I'm a bus driver with ADHD.

You're trying to do too much too quickly. Driving is a practical skill that you need to build muscle memory for. You can't intellectualise your way into driving. Here's a tip - start in a carpark, where all you have to focus on is putting your foot down and controlling speed. Go in a straight line.

THEN, when you're comfortable, add in turning/cornering. And so on and so on. Go at your own pace, slowly adding the skills you need. You can always go back or repeat a step if you're not comfortable.

When I started learning to drive buses I started in a very small bus on very wide streets with very little traffic. Then slowly, the buses got bigger, the traffic busier and then finally we added passengers.

by Anonymousreply 117February 3, 2022 5:05 AM

R117 is clearly lost

by Anonymousreply 118February 3, 2022 12:24 PM

Five or six years ago now, when I was a young buck on YouNow, I had a friend who would try to guest video chat with her on her livestream. He got in once, tried to tell her she needed to eat and get help. She was sweet but very uncomfortable about it. She doesn’t want help— she is not worth the hype to save her. She chose her demise years ago.

by Anonymousreply 119February 3, 2022 1:28 PM

r118 they are responding to someone above who posted above

by Anonymousreply 120February 3, 2022 1:39 PM

R87 where did you get all of that information about her? I've heard about the brother being autistic/special needs but where did you get all the other info?

by Anonymousreply 121February 22, 2022 2:46 AM

Her brother is obese just like their mother while she's anorexic, it's bizarre. And I've never heard her mention anything about the father. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some weird family dynamics going on.

by Anonymousreply 122February 22, 2022 2:49 AM

Still too fat to qualify for the Miss Darfur Pageant 2022.

by Anonymousreply 123February 22, 2022 2:53 AM

Those teeth must make up 20 percent of her overall weight.

by Anonymousreply 124February 22, 2022 3:13 AM

She makes ME look like a fat whore!

by Anonymousreply 125February 22, 2022 3:14 AM

How come her face doesn't look emaciated?

by Anonymousreply 126February 22, 2022 3:44 AM

R126 it may be that her face is naturally round/chubby so when she becomes emaciated, her face looks more normal compared to the rest of her.

by Anonymousreply 127February 22, 2022 3:49 AM

Anyone remember the extremely thin young woman who won a season of ANTM, with Tyra defending her? She was pretty scary-thin, obviously not as bad as this poor woman, and it was a bit of a surprise that she was the winner, since she didn’t appear to be a “healthy” role model.

I’ll google her and see what happened to her.

by Anonymousreply 128February 22, 2022 3:57 AM

I hate the mother. She is enabling and controlling her daughter. This young woman is literally skin and bones.

by Anonymousreply 129February 22, 2022 7:28 AM

R129

How the hell is it the mother's fault if the bitch won't eat?

by Anonymousreply 130February 22, 2022 8:24 AM

R129 I don't buy the narrative of the mother being completely at fault. I've known a few Eugenia Cooney types ( severely troubled but not necessarily anorexic) and often the controlling behavior on the part of the parents, particularly the mother, is in response to the adult child's extreme mental problems or immaturity. I know this doesn't fit the puerile and simplistic Monster Mother narrative people love. Not to say that this individuals parents are perfect but this woman is roughly 30. Not 12. We don't know what is going on behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 131February 22, 2022 8:34 AM

If I remember correctly, a couple of YouTubers tried to stage an intervention with her. They got her away from her mother and convinced her that she really did need to seek help. Before they could act upon it, the mother turned up and convinced her to return home. The YouTubers were dropped as friends.

There was also an issue that a couple of mods working for Eugenia were outed as writing to very young girls with sexual messages. It took Eugenia quite a while to sack them when the news came out.

I have no sympathy for her. She might say that she's not pro ana but she clearly is. How many people has she influenced?

There's lots of people reporting her vlogs and her photo's on Instagram but nothing ever happens. She must be making too much money. Her mother loves the money far more than she loves her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 132February 22, 2022 10:32 AM

R128 are you talking about Ann Ward?

by Anonymousreply 133February 22, 2022 10:37 AM

Auschwitz.

by Anonymousreply 134February 22, 2022 10:53 AM

Is she supposed to be banned because of her appearance, OP?

Unless she is giving diet tips and calling herself a big fat pig, then I don't see any reason to ban her.

Businesses can't discriminate against people because of their appearances.

by Anonymousreply 135February 22, 2022 11:13 AM

What R132 said. The mother is a cunt. She doens't want her "baby" girl to grow up and helps to keep her in an infantile position......plus the money the daughter is making on YT keeps it going. Mom is NO saint. Mom acts weird on her videos. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 136February 22, 2022 11:52 AM

*in her videos..^^

by Anonymousreply 137February 22, 2022 11:53 AM

The mother takes all the photos on Eugenia's Instagram.

That should tell you everything you need to know about her.

The family is massively fucked up. I hope Andrew Jarecki is free to direct the documentary after Eugenia's inevitable death.

by Anonymousreply 138February 22, 2022 12:07 PM

Her mother is extremely controlling being anorexic is the only way that she has control of her self.

by Anonymousreply 139February 22, 2022 12:08 PM

In these ED cases it's very often the parents fault, they infantilize and want to controll their children to a point of no return.

by Anonymousreply 140February 22, 2022 12:09 PM

Eugenia's high pitched, always giggling and trembly voice is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 141February 22, 2022 12:28 PM

She is still too fat. She needs to be pure bone to be beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 142February 22, 2022 12:35 PM

Youtube is nothing but propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 143February 22, 2022 1:10 PM

r142 = Béla Károlyi

by Anonymousreply 144February 22, 2022 1:21 PM

The YouTuber upthread who was formerly anorexic made the point that anorexia really starts taking its toll in one's late 20s and early 30s: That's when everybody starts dropping like flies. It does seem to be true of the human body that it can withstand horrific abuse until the late 20s, and then age starts to really kick in.

Eugenia Cooney won't be here in a couple of years and there will be an award-winning documentary on Netflix and then Millie Bobby Brown, heavily CGI'd, will play her in the inevitable film. The family will make a fortune and get lots of attention but Eugenia will be dead. Hope it was worth it for her.

by Anonymousreply 145February 22, 2022 4:42 PM

This is what she looked like a couple of years ago, after she got out of treatment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146February 22, 2022 4:57 PM

Yes, R133, it was Ann Ward. I went down a google/Wiki rabbit hole last night and lost myself for a few hours. Apparently she’s still alive, and has become an artist.

by Anonymousreply 147February 22, 2022 7:17 PM

How big do you think her poops are?

by Anonymousreply 148February 22, 2022 10:51 PM

Her head appears huge in R146. I wonder if this factors into her anorexia?

by Anonymousreply 149February 22, 2022 11:48 PM

I know R146 she has a huge face. So her anorexic face looks normal. Her regular face is weird.

by Anonymousreply 150February 23, 2022 4:51 AM

Her regular face is absolutely normal and looks smaller than her anorexic face.

Usually Anorexic get the "lollipop" bodyshape since her body shrinks to the point that the face look giant.

by Anonymousreply 151February 23, 2022 8:15 AM

Even when she died she was too fat. Time for Jenny.

by Anonymousreply 152February 23, 2022 10:47 AM

Every few months, I look up her YouTube channel to see if she's still alive.

I assume a huge number of her viewers are like me.

by Anonymousreply 153February 23, 2022 8:40 PM

R153 Yes, if you look at the comments on Instagram, the vast majority are people telling her to get help. I check every so often to see if she's posted more photo's and then I report them. I know quite a few people are doing the same.

I'm not worried about her. I'm worried about all the teenagers she's influencing. The kids who aren't making a fortune out of social media but are dying because they think she's the ultimate of what they want to be. In all honesty, for all of her cutesy attitude and constant pleas to 'be kind', I think she's evil. Even though she clearly has mental issues, she still needs to at least attempt to get better. If only for her fans.

by Anonymousreply 154February 26, 2022 8:50 AM

This mother and daughter duo on YouTube are far worse than Eugenia and mother. Llillee Jean Trueman is 20 years old, 4'8", plays with dolls and talks in an affected baby voice while doing subpar makeup videos. Her mother Laur Trueman is batshit crazy and spends shit tons of money buying her daughter fake online followers and trying to make Lillee a model and actress. It's seriously giving me Dee Dee and Gypsy Rose Blanchard vibes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155February 26, 2022 9:20 AM

[quote]Every few months, I look up her YouTube channel to see if she's still alive. I assume a huge number of her viewers are like me.

I do the same thing for someone else but for the *exact* opposite reason: I happen to check Simply Sara's Youtube channel every couple of months fearing that she didn't make it because she's so morbidly obese.

by Anonymousreply 156February 26, 2022 5:14 PM

Is she possibly somehow manipulating her image because I can't imagine a family member seeing that and not forcing help on her.

by Anonymousreply 157February 26, 2022 6:58 PM

I just wonder what this mom must think. I remember when my little brother had cancer in high school (I was in college), I really just refused to believe how sick he was. I knew it deep down, but I couldn't even rationalize it in any way. Maybe that's what this mom is doing? I would hope, though, as a parent, you'd somehow be able to force your child to get help.

by Anonymousreply 158February 26, 2022 7:05 PM

r157 I got morbidly curious last summer and ran one of her Instagram photos through software to determine if it had been altered.

It had not, for what it's worth.

by Anonymousreply 159February 26, 2022 7:09 PM

I had a friend in school who was super skinny.

Just metabolism, I guess, but she had chipmunk cheeks! Her face looked round but she was thin as a rail.

She did eat, of course. She even had trouble delivering her baby because her hips were so narrow.

by Anonymousreply 160February 26, 2022 8:27 PM

[quote]Just metabolism, I guess, but she had chipmunk cheeks!

Bulimia

by Anonymousreply 161February 26, 2022 8:28 PM

R16 She had a cunt delivery? Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 162February 26, 2022 10:26 PM

This was some time ago, so regular birth was the thing.

She ate the same thing for lunch every single day of the school year. A sandwich, some chips and her drink. She had to cut up her sandwich into mouth-sized pieces so she could eat.

Doesn’t bulimia ruin your teeth?

She had major, major orthodontia done, she had literal pointy stainless steel spikes in her mouth to keep her from pushing her teeth forward with her tongue. She had a major overbite.

by Anonymousreply 163February 27, 2022 3:38 AM

Scientific studies have shown that fasting is the key to longevity, that those who eat 20% less calories than what your metabolism requires are much more likely to celebrate their 100th birthday. Maybe, just maybe, she's just pushing the envelope and will be the first human being who will live to be 160 years old.

Oh, to spend the last 148 years of your life starving yourself to death every day...

by Anonymousreply 164May 30, 2022 4:57 PM

R163 cutting the sandwich into tiny pieces would certainly make it easier to barf up. Berfing up a regular sandwich sucks because it turns into a giant bolus

by Anonymousreply 165May 30, 2022 5:15 PM

I think she's tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 166May 31, 2022 1:24 AM

She wasn’t bulimic.

She would’ve been grossed out by it.

by Anonymousreply 167May 31, 2022 4:03 AM

I feel little sympathy for those who choose to starve themselves. If this creature got over herself and began eating, I wonder if she’d serve any purpose anyway.

Of course, I’d never say that out loud.

by Anonymousreply 168May 31, 2022 4:36 AM

She's still alive?

by Anonymousreply 169May 31, 2022 4:38 AM

She has such a pretty face. If she’d only lose the weight.

by Anonymousreply 170May 31, 2022 4:40 AM

Was it in this thread they posted her “What I Eat in a Day” video? It was hilarious. She made an elaborate green smoothie then left on the counter,l.

by Anonymousreply 171May 31, 2022 4:41 AM

I wanna put barbecue sauce on her and eat her.

by Anonymousreply 172May 31, 2022 4:21 PM

At this point, she just does fetish videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173July 20, 2022 7:35 PM

If youtube bans her they would need to ban all the grossly obese people as well. Youtube does not want angry fatsos coming at them!

by Anonymousreply 174July 20, 2022 7:37 PM

Eating disorders are obviously awful. She should've been yanked off of Youtube ages ago. She exploits her ill physical and mental health, and it's disgusting.

That said, I've often wondered what her reaction would be if someone taller and thinner came onto the platform, and gained a larger following. I mean, Youtube obviously doesn't care about exploiting eating disorders, so...

by Anonymousreply 175July 20, 2022 7:45 PM

Sad stuff. The poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 176July 20, 2022 7:47 PM

This anorexic nonsense makes me wish Mobility Mary would make a comeback!

by Anonymousreply 177July 20, 2022 7:55 PM

[quote] She has such a pretty face.

Honestly, she could stand to lose a few.

by Anonymousreply 178July 20, 2022 8:40 PM

One of the most disturbing things about Eugenia is that her mother takes almost all her pictures and records her fetish videos (like r173)

I'm looking forward to the inevitable documentary, after she kicks the bucket

by Anonymousreply 179July 21, 2022 10:14 AM

Every so often I check in on her.

Jesus christ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180August 29, 2022 7:43 PM

(In case she deletes r180):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 29, 2022 7:47 PM

OBESE!

by Anonymousreply 182September 2, 2022 12:24 PM

R181 even her face now is starting to look like a skull

by Anonymousreply 183September 2, 2022 1:05 PM

The serious health consequences from anorexia kick in during the late 20s and early 30s. She won't be here 5 years from now if she doesn't get help.

by Anonymousreply 184September 3, 2022 9:24 PM

[quote] often wondered what her reaction would be if someone thinner came onto the platform

How could anyone be thinner than her and still be alive, or mobile/lucid?

by Anonymousreply 185September 3, 2022 9:52 PM

Let's stop pretending she isn't big as a house!

by Anonymousreply 186September 3, 2022 9:55 PM

R158 sorry to hear about your brother. The scarring and fear and mortal unrest that the sickness of a loved one provokes is serious shit, and the effects on those around the afflicted are often forgotten about. Hope you found your way through that dark place.

The same happened to me, with a male cousin (at that time, more like a little brother, but no longer) who in his mid-teens had severe anorexia and body dysmorphia. At one severe stage, he looked like Eugenia. The difference was that, being male and not having parents who supported his illness, he wasn't as agreeable in his starved state as Eugenia, and was violent and prone to psychotic swings of temper as well as long depressed fugues. He was hospitalised a dozen times, a couple of those times minutes from death. When he wasn't obsessively working out or self-harming, he kept running away or attempting su!cide, at home and at school.

His parents packed him off to my Mom's house for a year at the zenith of the disease (a decision I am still unhappy about and that I have not forgiven), when I was in my stressful high-school grad years, and the effect on me as well as my mother and grandmother was devastating. I'd come home from my classes or after-school jobs, exhausted, and see him motionless on the couch, a bag of bones, tv flickering in the dark lounge, and wondering if he'd died this time.

Since that time, some twelve years ago now, I've not been able to forget or move on, nor bear to look my cousin in the eye or give him a hug. Sad as it sounds, I think that seeing him so close to death and losing himself completely, becoming some skeletal crazed half-feral person I didn't recognise, killed him in my heart. Even though he's fine now, even thriving. In fact, it makes it more painful and enraging for me that he's so healthy and has seemed to move on so well. It's like he woke up on day, decided to eat and let his scars heal, calm down and pretend nothing happened, while the rest of us have to carry the memory of what happened. I feel like he's damaged my life and doesn't even care.

Sorry to vent. This topic just brings it all up to the surface again. Maybe someone can relate if I share it here.

by Anonymousreply 187September 3, 2022 10:01 PM

A co-worker was so thin for a while she got that weird fuzzy hair growth on her body. She must have gotten better since she had a couple kids later.

by Anonymousreply 188September 3, 2022 10:02 PM

How old is this woman? I agree that she can’t survive indefinitely like this. Imagine the strain on her organs.

by Anonymousreply 189September 3, 2022 10:14 PM

I'm actually surprised she's not breaking bones left and right.

by Anonymousreply 190September 3, 2022 10:17 PM

This is a very interesting essay/piece of reporting.

[quote]Her mother struts her skeletal daughter about, zooms in on her legs, seemingly attempts to take upskirt shots, at one time demanded that she undress in front of other people to put on a bikini inside of a store and never once exhibits a caretaker instinct as men pay for Eugenia to demean herself on camera and show off her childlike frame and deteriorating, helpless, fragile mental state. In one of the few videos that feature her father, you can hear her father actually congratulating her for not looking a day over 14. The daughter is treated like a doll, an accessory, a cash cow and a supportive, affirming caretaker in reverse for the morbidly obese mother. Constantly smiling and apologizing, Eugenia is an empty vessel, and the ravages it has taken on her are extremely clear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191September 3, 2022 10:26 PM

R191 damn. Maybe I'll stop coming down so hard on my Mom for always nagging me (a grown woman, with a healthy diet) to make sure I eat enough.

by Anonymousreply 192September 3, 2022 10:30 PM

[quote] In one of the few videos that feature her father, you can hear her father actually congratulating her for not looking a day over 14.

So dad's a pedophile who doesn't want his daughter to look older than a young teenager? Makes sense

by Anonymousreply 193September 3, 2022 10:43 PM

Ok I’m going to “flashing vcr” myself here, but what the fuck is twitch? I know, I know, google it, but I’ll get a far better answer here.

by Anonymousreply 194September 3, 2022 10:58 PM

Twitch is a steaming channel similar to YouTube. People make live videos on it.

by Anonymousreply 195September 3, 2022 10:59 PM

[quote] Scientific studies have shown that fasting is the key to longevity, that those who eat 20% less calories than what your metabolism requires are much more likely to celebrate their 100th birthday. Maybe, just maybe, she's just pushing the envelope and will be the first human being who will live to be 160 years old.

If that's true, then Eugenia's going to be the oldest living vampire in the world after we're all dead..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196September 3, 2022 11:08 PM

Jesus christ, I cannot believe she isn't dead yet.

I know it's cruel, but I'm looking forward to it happening, because she needs to be finally free from her misery, and her parents then need to feel the full wrath of the entire internet and be heinously punished for what they have done.

by Anonymousreply 197September 3, 2022 11:46 PM

I’m not looking forward to it. I want to see something good come out of this.

I want to see her rescued. I want her to get therapy so she can be shown and understand that being dangerously malnourished is not healthy. Then I want to see her achieve a healthy body weight under medical supervision.

It would also be ideal if her health is closely examined to establish a long term health plan, to flush out any potentially fatal issues with her organs. Karen Carpenter didn’t have that and it was her undoing.

I don’t think that’s going to happen. I think her life will end badly. But it’s what I’d like to see.

by Anonymousreply 198September 4, 2022 12:34 AM

R198 Karen Carpenter died of the cardiotoxic effects of ipecac which she had been using to purge. Ipecac was abused by a lot of bulimics and was taken off the market after KC’s death.

by Anonymousreply 199September 4, 2022 12:45 AM

I'd be surprised if she makes it to 30

by Anonymousreply 200September 4, 2022 1:08 PM

I guess even DL can agree she's not a fat.

by Anonymousreply 201September 4, 2022 1:34 PM

Her mother is fucking nuts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202September 4, 2022 1:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203September 4, 2022 1:46 PM

Amberlynn is so basic. Even her "mukangs" disappoint.

Here's how you do a mukbang:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204September 4, 2022 1:52 PM

Per research, anorexia is most common in an environment with high control, low warmth parenting. The most effective treatment (along with a nutritionist, etc.) is family therapy. The family system is obviously highly toxic and dysfunctional. And a 27 year old having to remind you that hugging a parent isn’t incest most likely says something sinister about someone who violated her boundaries with in the family—it’s an unconscious “tell,” so to speak.

And by the way, I am a real psychologist, not an armchair one. This is a horrible thing to see play out online and very sad. I hope she gets help and differentiates from her twisted and partially enmeshed family system. She needs enough ego strength to stand up to her mother, which is extraordinarily difficult from someone in her position who is isolated from others.

by Anonymousreply 205September 4, 2022 2:41 PM

Anorexia almost always goes back to the mother.

Everyone in the field knows this but also knows it’s ‘sexist’ to say so.

by Anonymousreply 206September 4, 2022 2:57 PM

How does she make money on YouTube? Surely she’s not monetized.

by Anonymousreply 207September 4, 2022 3:24 PM

Are you kidding R207? The fucking skelly fucker freaks give her lots of money. And her brother is a fucking ham planet, her mom's not too thin herself. The whole family is gross. She often bends over and shit and gets tips for it.

by Anonymousreply 208September 4, 2022 3:58 PM

Anyhow, Cooney is a fucking hog compared to this little princess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209September 4, 2022 4:00 PM

R208 so Eugenia's feeding them with her starvation....

by Anonymousreply 210September 4, 2022 4:04 PM

Yes R209 and someone upthread mentioned the creepy way she moves bins around, that's all by request. Some creepy fuckers are paying her tips to move around, bend over, etc.

by Anonymousreply 211September 4, 2022 4:07 PM

The bumping of this thread and all of the vile racism infecting every recent other post tells me that the kiwi farms closure caused a maggot migration.

by Anonymousreply 212September 4, 2022 4:19 PM

There's been a surge in anti-trans threads too over the past week.

by Anonymousreply 213September 4, 2022 4:25 PM

R195, I’m not the one who asked about Twitch, but I applaud your simple description.

by Anonymousreply 214September 4, 2022 4:26 PM

R212 and? fucking go to another thread then

by Anonymousreply 215September 4, 2022 4:37 PM

Oooh, maggots don't like when you take the lid off of the trash can. Go elsewhere, you're not wanted here.

by Anonymousreply 216September 4, 2022 4:40 PM

[quote] Are you kidding [R207]?

I don’t think you understood my question. If you’re monetized on YT, you get a payment per click.

But the demonetize you for any excuse they can find. And self harm is one of the prime reasons.

by Anonymousreply 217September 4, 2022 4:55 PM

Right R217 but for some reason we are pretending like she and Tess Holliday are healthy and something we should aspire to.

by Anonymousreply 218September 4, 2022 4:58 PM

R217 has anyone reported or flagged Eugenia's videos? If everyone posting here and in all the other concern threads online did, we might be able to deplatform her and force her into rethinking the commodification of her illness.

by Anonymousreply 219September 4, 2022 5:02 PM

People love a freak show and will continue to gawk.

by Anonymousreply 220September 4, 2022 5:04 PM

I bumped the thread a few days ago, r212. (I am r180.)

I also find Kiwifarms vile, and I didn't even know it had been taken offline until last night, when I saw it on here. In fact, if you check my posting history, you'll find I had this to saw about Kiwifarms last year:

[quote]I would bet a billion dollars that Kiwifarm regulars have higher rates of sociopathy and sadism than the average person

by Anonymousreply 221September 4, 2022 5:15 PM

I see a lot of anger towards the parents, the mother in particular. I know a family with an adult anorexic daughter and there is nothing they can legally do. They have begged her to stay in treatment ( they're relatively wealthy and money is not an issue). They aren't perfect but believe me when I say these people have spent years tip toeing around this girl and dealing with her constant manipulations and threats to cut them off completely. Basically the entire family revolves around this one person. Cooney is between 27 and 30 ( don't know her exact age). Stop acting like this is a 12 year old under her parents care.

by Anonymousreply 222September 4, 2022 8:55 PM

R222 fair point. Consider though that Eugenia's brain has been starved for years, and that her body is likely wracked by neuropathy. She probably can't rationalise and make healthy choices like a typical adult her age, because her mind has no energy or pathways that can do it and her system is shutting down.

by Anonymousreply 223September 4, 2022 9:18 PM

Can anyone explain how she's still alive? I guess she eats just enough, but I don't understand how her body can still make itself go.

by Anonymousreply 224September 4, 2022 9:27 PM

R222 eating disorders don’t arise in a vacuum. There is room for some personal responsibility, but just watching the interactions of Eugenia and her mother is making most people have a negative reaction, and although they may not all articulate why, it’s because of how her mother infantilizes her yet simultaneously sexualizes her too and controls her via reactions. It’s clear who has the power in the dynamic. The mother most likely has personality disorder traits,at the least. I’ve worked with many adult clients with personality disordered parents. It takes awhile and hard work to differentiate from that kind of parenting/family system in a healthy way.

Some people develop ED partialpy because of personality factors like perfectionism’s, shame, need for control, etc. they aren’t mutually exclusive, so personality and parenting have a role.

But it’s clear in these videos that there is an extremely unhealthy dynamic happening between mother and daughter.

by Anonymousreply 225September 4, 2022 10:50 PM

The mother seems simple in the video posted upthread.

Thanks R22 for answering my question as to her age that I’d asked earlier.

by Anonymousreply 226September 5, 2022 1:01 AM

R225 I've suffered of anorexia and yes, in my case the cause was a way to have some controll considering that my mum was a manipulator and still is. It's really tough to have parents like these, because they see no wrong in their actions and it turns you are completely depedent on their mood.

by Anonymousreply 227September 5, 2022 1:21 PM

Eugenia never talks about her anorexia on YouTube and never gives tips on how to starve yourself or anything like that. YouTube can't demonetize or kick her off for simply looking the way she does; that would open up a whole can of worms with other YouTubers who don't present healthy images (including the very large people). If she could be proven to be promoting anorexia other than with her own body, it would be far easier to take down the channel.

by Anonymousreply 228September 5, 2022 3:02 PM

OMG weird today on a bus in Lausanne Switzerland I saw an anorexic lady in this same condition. She looked like a cartoon I had to blink a few times to understand what I was seeing. It was SHOCKING.

by Anonymousreply 229September 5, 2022 8:00 PM

Holy fuck how is she not dead yet? So incredibly painful to look at her and know that recovery is not a possibility and she’s just waiting for death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230March 31, 2023 7:19 AM

I know that losing Kiwi Farms was hard, but DL is NOT the place to post your lolcows. The only lolcows we allow here are Chrissy Metz, Madonna, the Royal Family and every possible random gay celebrity from 1840 onwards.

Please respect that.

by Anonymousreply 231March 31, 2023 7:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!