Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Ioan Gruffudd/Alice Evans thing is really heating up

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395June 3, 2023 6:28 AM

Just allow me to get comfortable and start eating 🍿

He's a vain, superficial and selfish cretin and she is utterly insane. Which means that they're the PERFECT entertainment for these dark times. By the way, does anybody think that the very plain new girlfriend looks like a brunette version of the crazy ex-wife?

Anyway, this is fun. Neither of them has any class and they're both are willing to resort to anything in order to damage the other's reputation. I don't know whether any one of them will read this, but thank you for the entertainment, guys! 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 1February 17, 2022 10:34 AM

The thing is Alice has lost her marbles. Why and when did this happen?

I don't find it funny or "entertaining" - but I do think it's interesting.

Poor old Ioan looks as though he's had the life sucked out of him.

by Anonymousreply 2February 17, 2022 11:02 AM

She’s an idiot. It’s perfectly clear why Ioan left her and she’s making herself repulsive for any men in the future.

The children will take her side but will reunite with their father in their 20s and go grey rock on her.

by Anonymousreply 3February 17, 2022 11:43 AM

She's psychotic going by the texts in that article, the only thing that surprises me is how long it took for him to leave her. Truly appalling woman

After reading that horror show of an article I feel even more sorry for him. And I suspect she is an alcoholic, that is very alcoholic behaviour ( I know from experience of living with one)

by Anonymousreply 4February 17, 2022 11:45 AM

If someone said "he's got his nuts stuck in that ho's veneers" on DL it would get 31 WWs.

by Anonymousreply 5February 17, 2022 11:49 AM

[quote] He's a vain, superficial and selfish cretin and she is utterly insane.

I’m not getting this at all from him. Ioan left his wife because because he’s not in love with her any more and her social media shows exactly why. He separated and is dating someone else. Happens every day.

Alice though? I honestly fear that murder-suicide is in her future. She is that deranged.

by Anonymousreply 6February 17, 2022 11:53 AM

[quote]Poor old Ioan looks as though he's had the life sucked out of him.

That's not all that I'd suck out of that hot daddy.

by Anonymousreply 7February 17, 2022 12:00 PM

She's the Betty Broderick these times so desperately need.

by Anonymousreply 8February 17, 2022 12:00 PM

These messages will probably cause the Tattle.Life website to crash. They've already chronicled Alice's behaviour in tens of thousands of posts.

by Anonymousreply 9February 17, 2022 12:05 PM

[quote]He's a vain, superficial and selfish cretin

Because he has tried to maintain his looks or because he left his wife who has clearly let herself go? Not everyone is Pierce Brosnan or Hugh Jackman and willing to stay with a wife who has let herself go while maintaining his own appearance (mostly).

While everyone ages and gets a few wrinkles and may not be as fit as one used to be in one's youth, there's a far cry between aging gracefully and letting yourself go, especially if you're a celebrity (or celebrity adjacent) and living in the public eye.

Not to mention that she's clearly nuttier than the nuttiest nutbag.

by Anonymousreply 10February 17, 2022 12:06 PM

[quote]Neither of them has any class and they're both are willing to resort to anything in order to damage the other's reputation

R1 her yes, him not so much, he has said very little, as the bold text at the start of the article said;

[bold]Gruffudd replied sporadically, begging her to stop harassing him and keeping a formal tone[/bold]

Apart from that all he has done publically is apply for a restraining order, submitting all the screeds of shit she has sent in support of that. And she has been the one running to the tabloids, not him

Even if he isnt faultless (and who is) he is clearly the class act hre out of the two

by Anonymousreply 11February 17, 2022 12:17 PM

Good for him for getting out of an abusive relationship.

by Anonymousreply 12February 17, 2022 12:19 PM

The court documents

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 17, 2022 12:19 PM

[quote]If someone said "he's got his nuts stuck in that ho's veneers" on DL it would get 31 WWs.

I should have used that in the title. Silly me.

by Anonymousreply 14February 17, 2022 12:22 PM

[quote]Alice though? I honestly fear that murder-suicide is in her future. She is that deranged.

But she seemed so normal once. A really class act. Beautiful.

And totally fluent in French

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 17, 2022 12:28 PM

R15, that's what makes me reluctant to go along completely with those who say that Alice's behaviour is what drove Ioan to infidelity in the first place and that she bears most of the responsibility. Having said that, pictures taken in the years after she put her own career on pause (to have and raise the kids) and before the marriage breakdown show her pulling really weird faces.

by Anonymousreply 16February 17, 2022 12:34 PM

Is his name pronounced Ian or Owen or Hoon?

by Anonymousreply 17February 17, 2022 12:37 PM

Was she ever in a really GOOD ADULT film (no, I don't mean pron)?

by Anonymousreply 18February 17, 2022 12:39 PM

I tried googling the word "Ioan" for, R17 and all I got were pics and articles about Ioan Gruffudd - same with the word "Alice".

by Anonymousreply 19February 17, 2022 12:41 PM

Yo-an Griffith

by Anonymousreply 20February 17, 2022 12:43 PM

Al-leech-ay Evans

by Anonymousreply 21February 17, 2022 12:44 PM

Wow, she’s really showing her ass in those texts. Not smart.

by Anonymousreply 22February 17, 2022 12:47 PM

QUOTE:

Alice previously announced her decision to join Cameo, sharing an Instagram video captioned: 'I am on Cameo!! Watch this and PLEASE book me! I am a single mum and sadly need the money 'But the good news is that I'm cheap as chips! So do one yourself and pass it on! I love you guys [sic].' Alice is [bold]selling video messages for personal use priced at £30 and messages for businesses at £207. [/bold]In the clip, Alice stated: 'In case you didn't know, I'm on Cameo now and will do anything you want. No, I will not take my clothes off. 'No, I will not cut my hair off as there's nothing left of it anyway. No, I will not engage in sexual acts with other people... that's for the other site whatever it is.

maybe we should all chip in and get her to record a message for DL

by Anonymousreply 23February 17, 2022 12:51 PM

Do you believe her excuse for the major black eye? Fell on the stairs, she says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 17, 2022 1:02 PM

Alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 25February 17, 2022 1:11 PM

[quote] And totally fluent in French

Now that’s an argument for in her favour: when she was young and attractive, she was nice and spoke French. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 26February 17, 2022 1:14 PM

She's Borderline. Everything she's doing is textbook Borderline behavior. Those poor kids.

It's difficult to be the unsympathetic one when your husband leaves you for a much younger woman, but she's managed to do it. Run, Ioan. Run!

by Anonymousreply 27February 17, 2022 1:19 PM

[quote]Good for him for getting out of an abusive relationship.

R12 Exactly my thoughts too. Been there done that got the T shirt. Aint no fun

by Anonymousreply 28February 17, 2022 1:20 PM

He is the bad guy here. Lying to his eight year old daughter that he didn't leave his family for a new girlfriend when that is exactly what he did.

by Anonymousreply 29February 17, 2022 1:32 PM

[quote]Apart from that all he has done publically is apply for a restraining order, submitting all the screeds of shit she has sent in support of that. And she has been the one running to the tabloids, not him

He did some pap strolls with the new girlfriend, trying to rub it in the wife's face. That let me know he does shit that hasn't been published.

But more importantly, he hasn't seen his kids and he's NOT worried about their safety.

Alice had posted some texts he sent to the kids and he misspelled his daughter's name about 4 times. He either doesn't know how to spell his child's name or can't be bothered to spell it correctly.

She has problems, but he's a slimy dirtbag who doesn't give a single fuck about his kids.

by Anonymousreply 30February 17, 2022 1:33 PM

R27- you’re right on. As I read these texts they remind me of what my ex had sent me over the course of the breakup- totally unhinged, crass, voluminous, just nuts…. Borderline all the way.

by Anonymousreply 31February 17, 2022 1:34 PM

I forgot to add, he lives in another country. She's in America. He's not worried about his safety, he's trying to kick her out of their house at this very moment. He wants her to move into an apartment and send the kids to public school. He wants to buy a place with his crazier new girlfriend.

Yes, she's crazier than Alice. She's stalked him and his family on social media for years. Alice checked some old photos from 3 yrs ago and the girlfriend had "liked" them. She didn't even know him back then. She'd been stalking him and then she decided to become an actress and got a roll as an extra on his show. She made sure she became friends with the wardrobe people or some other staff and wormed her way into getting to meet him. That's the one he should be worrying about.

If this was 25 years ago, he'd have just abandoned his kids. But social media, he can't.

by Anonymousreply 32February 17, 2022 1:39 PM

Neither are covering themselves in glory. He’s been goading and gaslighting her for some time - it’s obvious. She’s been stupid enough to put her crazy in writing (note how he responded coldly and factually to keep it going, just like a smarmy lawyer would advise) and all over social media.

He’s doing pap strolls to troll her even further (wearing a cap with B on it for his new girlfriend) and clearly leaked this to the Fail. He’s an absolutely shit actor.

Hope those kids have some decent adults in their lives and Alice gets sober and seeks professional counselling.

by Anonymousreply 33February 17, 2022 1:39 PM

[quote]Hope those kids have some decent adults in their lives and Alice gets sober and seeks professional counselling.

They do go to a counsellor, but unfortunately her best friends are piers morgan and his equally scumbagish wife celia

And whose paper started writing about Alice and loan? pier's paper

by Anonymousreply 34February 17, 2022 1:41 PM

[quote]I forgot to add, he lives in another country. She's in America.

No, he's in L.A. as well.

He was out of the country but he's back. Did you look at the article?

by Anonymousreply 35February 17, 2022 1:47 PM

Morgan left the Fail in December r34 which is why such anti-Alice stories as “nuts in veneers” are appearing.

by Anonymousreply 36February 17, 2022 1:48 PM

She hacked his IG and posted that he hates gays on it.

by Anonymousreply 37February 17, 2022 1:49 PM

[quote]Neither are covering themselves in glory. He’s been goading and gaslighting her for some time - it’s obvious. She’s been stupid enough to put her crazy in writing (note how he responded coldly and factually to keep it going, just like a smarmy lawyer would advise) and all over social media.

He hardly responded at all.

[quote]He’s doing pap strolls to troll her even further (wearing a cap with B on it for his new girlfriend) and clearly leaked this to the Fail.

What's he supposed to do - cower in his house? He has a new dog (total dollface BTW, did you notice?) that needs walking. This is one of his first ventures out.

by Anonymousreply 38February 17, 2022 1:53 PM

[quote] He’s been goading and gaslighting her for some time - it’s obvious. She’s been stupid enough to put her crazy in writing (note how he responded coldly and factually to keep it going, just like a smarmy lawyer would advise) and all over social media.

Corresponding via the app and in mediation is actually what separated people are supposed to do precisely to avoid regretful texts and phone calls, but call it gaslighting and goading if it makes you feel better. 👀

by Anonymousreply 39February 17, 2022 1:53 PM

Alice Evans could be the Wicked Cunt of the West, East North and South. I still admire her for coming up with "You've got your NUTS stuck in her veneers'". Brilliant!!

by Anonymousreply 40February 17, 2022 1:54 PM

[quote] She has problems, but he's a slimy dirtbag who doesn't give a single fuck about his kids.

Hi Alice!

by Anonymousreply 41February 17, 2022 1:55 PM

[quote]I still admire her for coming up with "You've got your NUTS stuck in her veneers'". Brilliant!!

^ The GAY response to this sad story.

by Anonymousreply 42February 17, 2022 1:57 PM

R38 / r39 hope you’re on his payroll!

by Anonymousreply 43February 17, 2022 2:02 PM

He must have sizemeat and throws the kind of fuck that drives the ladies crazy.

by Anonymousreply 44February 17, 2022 2:04 PM

R44 Gruffudd's meat size is irrelevant. This is a classic case of Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

by Anonymousreply 45February 17, 2022 2:06 PM

[quote]He must have sizemeat

She says NOT apparently, but then she would, wouldn't she?

by Anonymousreply 46February 17, 2022 2:06 PM

[quote] Gruffudd's meat size is irrelevant.

It's the only reason any of us give a fuck

by Anonymousreply 47February 17, 2022 2:07 PM

[quote]It's the only reason any of us give a fuck

Mary, not everyone round here is a 1970s Castro Street Clone.

by Anonymousreply 48February 17, 2022 2:09 PM

R48 types old.

And sounds like a frau.

by Anonymousreply 49February 17, 2022 2:16 PM

Oh r43. Of course we’re on his side. He’s not you.

by Anonymousreply 50February 17, 2022 2:21 PM

[quote]Oh [R43]. Of course we’re on his side. He’s not you.

Too much "we' trolling going on.

by Anonymousreply 51February 17, 2022 2:25 PM

[quote] Too much "we' trolling going on.

No surprise. They're Queens.

by Anonymousreply 52February 17, 2022 2:27 PM

Wow, those texts...classic borderline. I feel so sorry for him and the kids.

The heavy drinking she does must be self medicating because that old bag is CUCKOO 🤪

by Anonymousreply 53February 17, 2022 2:27 PM

“This is a classic case of Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.”

Actually, hell hath no fury like a MAN scorned. There’d be no psycho texts but a murder suicide instead.

by Anonymousreply 54February 17, 2022 2:31 PM

Tell that to Phil Hartman.

by Anonymousreply 55February 17, 2022 2:32 PM

I have some sympathy for an abandoned mother (not so much a wife--marriage is a curse, serves everyone right), Evans' excitability in that video interview is a little ominous. Spending too much time with the French can make you crazy if you're not already.

by Anonymousreply 56February 17, 2022 2:45 PM

Horatio Relatioblower

by Anonymousreply 57February 17, 2022 2:49 PM

Tragic! This guy's career is tragic! He deserved to be at least a B-list tv actor (in the usa, not on itv) from how he has kept up his looks.

Years ago, Alice went to the press about this: Harvey Weinstein propositioned her, she said no, Harvey said he would jinx Ioan's career. If this is even a little true, Ioan jeopardized his promising(?) career for Alice's dignity.

by Anonymousreply 58February 17, 2022 3:00 PM

He’s a shit actor and fucked up his own career.

by Anonymousreply 59February 17, 2022 3:04 PM

I wonder what he'll do now. If I were him I'd hotfoot it back to Wales (take the little dog and the gurl with me) and do whatever they do there.

by Anonymousreply 60February 17, 2022 3:11 PM

She seems nice.

by Anonymousreply 61February 17, 2022 3:17 PM

All these crazy skanks, sounds like the best thing for Ioad would be to just give himself over completely to cock.

by Anonymousreply 62February 17, 2022 4:01 PM

Lots of women lose it after their husband trades up for a younger model. especially women who gave up their careers to raise kids, then the ex-husband somehow finds a way to not pay child support.

It's a fact, many women become poor and even homeless after a divorce. Not every divorced woman is a reality show star who gets even wealthier after a divorce.

I work with a lot of straight women, so many of them were screwed over by an ex-husband, a man who had a great job and refused to pay child support. One guy disappeared, he sublet his NYC apartment and went to live with his mom in another state.

Lots of straight men will do anything to not give an ex any money.

by Anonymousreply 63February 17, 2022 4:20 PM

Ioan's replacement is not pretty at all.

by Anonymousreply 64February 17, 2022 4:20 PM
by Anonymousreply 65February 17, 2022 5:20 PM

Maybe she's a manic depressive. As she's in America I'm surprised she hasn't been given pills or maybe she has and she's mixing them with booze.

by Anonymousreply 66February 17, 2022 5:38 PM

Broadway doesn't go for Booze or Dope

by Anonymousreply 67February 17, 2022 5:39 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 17, 2022 5:52 PM

[quote]She needs help desperately. If you look at interviews of her in her 20's/30's she was nothing like this. This is booze.

I think you're totally right.

by Anonymousreply 69February 17, 2022 5:53 PM

I’m 51 with four siblings - imo you have to keep on top of your sanity in middle age. At least in this country (US)

by Anonymousreply 70February 17, 2022 6:39 PM

How his his name pronounced? Is it "Eye-van"? For some reason I see it and I want to say "Joan".

by Anonymousreply 71February 17, 2022 6:43 PM

[quote]Was she ever in a really GOOD ADULT film (no, I don't mean pron)?

R18, I want to know if she has ever been in the LEGITIMATE theater.

by Anonymousreply 72February 17, 2022 8:18 PM

Christophers, Tylers, and Connors.........all vile cunts. Might as well include Mitch/Mitchells into that.

by Anonymousreply 73February 17, 2022 8:24 PM

She's batshit. She's also aging like hell and should really lose the red lipstick.

by Anonymousreply 74February 17, 2022 8:53 PM

If he was lousy in the sack as she's claiming why is she so upset about this?

by Anonymousreply 75February 17, 2022 9:47 PM

She threatened to do what Amber Heard did to Johnny Depp to him in the texts.

by Anonymousreply 76February 17, 2022 9:53 PM

Who the fuck misspells his own kid's names? What an asshole

by Anonymousreply 77February 17, 2022 11:10 PM

Alice must [bold]hate that they have a new dog together[/bold] and the dog must have some pretty heavy duty drama to deal with. Dogs really soak that shit up.

by Anonymousreply 78February 17, 2022 11:18 PM

[quote]She's also aging like hell and should really lose the red lipstick.

The red lipstick and those gigantic glasses she wears need to go.

Why do women wear those giant glasses?

by Anonymousreply 79February 18, 2022 3:58 AM

There are more important things than her fashion sense right now.

by Anonymousreply 80February 18, 2022 4:01 AM

[quote]No, he's in L.A. as well.

He should go to the "other city actors live in" when they want to get away from LA - NYC. Try and do theatre or something. Why he'd go back to that, I do not know.

by Anonymousreply 81February 18, 2022 4:05 AM

R79, it might be a bit of reach, but I do think that she started using those things to draw attention to herself, as well as pulling those weird faces, as she lost her looks and Ioan more or less kept his.

by Anonymousreply 82February 18, 2022 8:43 AM

R17, it's pronounce Yaw-ann Grüffüdh - ü should be pronounced like a French U and the double D in Welsh is pronounce liked the English TH in 'those' or 'that'. The English language equivalent to his name is John Griffith... However, we must take into account that Griffith(s) is an anglicized Welsh surname, of course.

by Anonymousreply 83February 18, 2022 10:52 AM

^ Gürl, pu¨h-laîzé !!!

by Anonymousreply 84February 18, 2022 11:00 AM

R84, kindly go and fuck yourself, you cunt. Or as the Welsh would say it: Dos i ffwcio dy hun y cont!

by Anonymousreply 85February 18, 2022 12:32 PM

My cousin married a Welshman. He has the sexiest accent and can sing like a Welsh Michael Bublé. The Welsh are sexy.

by Anonymousreply 86February 18, 2022 12:48 PM

[quote]The Welsh are sexy.

Oh hun, if only you'd even been out in Cardiff after a Six Nations rugby match you'd know nothing is further from the truth.

by Anonymousreply 87February 18, 2022 2:38 PM

[quote]How his his name pronounced? Is it "Eye-van"? For some reason I see it and I want to say "Joan".

YO-AN GRUFF-OTH

YO as in Yo-Yo

AN as in Hathaway

GRUFF as in 3 billy goats

OTH as in the first syllable of others

by Anonymousreply 88February 18, 2022 2:41 PM

He's no prize either.

He did play a conniving murderer on some cable series.

Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 89February 18, 2022 2:48 PM

Circa 2003, DL was convinced that he was gay because he was roommates with Matthew Rhys. I wonder if Alice has any bi dirt on him.

by Anonymousreply 90February 18, 2022 3:06 PM

This is a truly deranged woman

[quote]May 17, 2021 But please dont give me that bullshit about custody and telling you what to do. Youre a very weak father, incapable of love.

[quote]May 23, 2021 Please stop saying Thank you. Ella tells me you are harsh and abusive with her when she doesnt say it. And here you are using it in a putridly condescending manner to indicate superiority. You are not superior to me in any shape of form. Thanks to me, your career lasted as long as it did even though you never lifted a finger to help yourself. You could have said thank you then, and meant it. But you didnt. Now were all waiting to see how long it takes you to get a job without my help. So far its been 18 months. Oh, and Kevin Spacey is back at work. So please ask Dena and Mem to stop the pathetic rumor that my tweet has stopped you getting work. Youve literally NEVER had to chase a job, have you? And now, conveniently, as your career comes to an end, even now you have get-out clause: it was my ex-wife who ruined my career by tweeting! Sure. Charlie Sheen. James Franco. Noel Clarke. Harvey Weinstein. Hollywood - that great bastion of morality!!Your career isnt ending because of a tweet! ( hello, Terry Cruse) Its ending because your manager doesnt believe in you! She TOLD me this! Jesus Christ we went through all this once already. When they lose interest, LEAVE!! You are being played, my friend.

by Anonymousreply 91February 18, 2022 3:07 PM

One of Alice's messages is about Matthew Rhys

[quote]Think about where Matthew Rhys stands now, in every possible manner beautiful stunning wife; adorable family; nominated pretty much ever year for SOMETHING, because he has the greatest agent ever and is so talented; being great raconteur on talk shows instead of putting on Welsh accent and talking about his parents and his sister every time; NEVER having slagged off his wife in chat show; not being afraid to be himself and make fool of himself (ie The Wine Show); going on fabulous holidays and taking the time to set them up; treating his wife like Queen.... And minted. Never has to work again. It's funny, I've worked SO hard to get where am.

Horrible woman.

by Anonymousreply 92February 18, 2022 3:11 PM

Someone really needs to silence this cunt.

by Anonymousreply 93February 18, 2022 3:17 PM

[quote]Circa 2003, DL was convinced that he was gay because he was roommates with Matthew Rhys. I wonder if Alice has any bi dirt on him.

He's not gay or bi. This whole story is about his rampant heterosexuality, quite frankly. So leave it out.

by Anonymousreply 94February 18, 2022 3:21 PM

Seriously, reading her messages to him, it is textbook coercive control.

She's listing all their friends and family members who will be affected if they divorce - it sounds like they have properties that are rented out to friends and family members and she's threatening that they'll become homeless.

On May 31st he has an agreement to see the kids. He messages her politely at 9.10 and 11.28. She ignores him until 3pm when she says sorry and says she can't see him as she's "cwtched up" - he says he'll see her the following day. Then on June 17th, after several rants he doesn't respond to she messages him saying

[quote]Now first of all, are you enjoying taking NO CARE for your kids welfare whatsoever? That's good. That's the way it's been since they wren tiny. You told Ella to "please stop Mummy from stopping you from seeing me". ls this Allan? Or is this Ivy? Or is this Dena and her Coven (with Woody in the background? Elsie also mentioned you had told her to say that "Mummy won't let Ella see you."

IOAN, YOU IN DANGER GURL

by Anonymousreply 95February 18, 2022 3:23 PM

June 26th - SHE'S ABOUT TO DONATE A KIDNEY TO HER BROTHER!

by Anonymousreply 96February 18, 2022 3:27 PM

[quote]IOAN, YOU IN DANGER GURL

No fucking kidding, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 97February 18, 2022 3:30 PM

If you look at her Instagram. Her whole world was Ioan - super unhealthy and weird. She stopped working and had a nanny. It seems that she then became a raging alcoholic and deluded too. In one of her texts she says " With the way I look, I can finally meet my intellectual equal" . This was written a few months ago and the once gorgeous woman now looks like the back of a bus.

She is a complete hardcore drunk and I cannot the absolute hell that Grufford has been living in. The email which she wrote to his mother was especially vile. Those poor kids - they are fucking doomed.

by Anonymousreply 98February 18, 2022 3:31 PM

[quote]The email which she wrote to his mother was especially vile.

Where's this information coming from? What email?

by Anonymousreply 99February 18, 2022 3:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100February 18, 2022 3:37 PM

R99 honey, read the documents linked above. It's in the documentation seeking a restraining order by Ioan. I don't remember now but there may be a screen capture of it.

Alice is a POS. She's lucky she was so attractive in her younger days because no one would have tolerated her ass. And don't tell me this bitch hasn't been a bitch all along.

by Anonymousreply 101February 18, 2022 3:38 PM

June 26th:

[quote]Oh and hear you are considering restraining order to stop me texting you. My advice? DO IT! thin that when you are on your death bed looking back it will be one of your proudest moments.

Well he did hun. And he should be proud reading all these messages

12.19am, a few hours later.

[quote]look over at my Elsie and my Emma and am SO GLAD pushed for these two exquisite beings. They're both next to me now, full of love, as is this entire house. Ella we knew we wanted we HAD to have baby. Elsie was almost not had similar to Emma. Love is such wonderful thing. 0mg am in heaven. This is all ever wanted (plus you, but now see that that's no longer possibility) am writing my notes my computer and hear little Emma's short breaths beside me... next to her Elsie's slightly longer ones, and then very slightly jealous Ella (!) on the sofa in the living room coming in everv half hour to give hugs. am in Iioan Elsie wants to sleep little bit late if she manages to. she usually doesn't) She wants me to ask you if SHOULD she manage to sleep until say 9.30 or 10am, would it be ok for us to leave her sleeping and for her to arrive tiny bit late at yours. Please let me know ASAP.

Is Emma a baby they aborted? Did they consider an abortion for Elsie? She mentions Emma alongside Elsie and Ella in one of the awful emails to Ioan's mother

[quote]You need to be on OUR side. Me, Ella, Elise and Emma. If not, then what =o you want?

by Anonymousreply 102February 18, 2022 3:40 PM

[quote]And don't tell me this bitch hasn't been a bitch all along.

I think you make a very good point, R101.

In fact your whole post cuts thru the shit.

You need to get yourself round there and sort this whole thing out.

by Anonymousreply 103February 18, 2022 3:42 PM

[quote]Where's this information coming from? What email?

The restraining order with emails and texts is on the link below. It's in PDF format so you can do word searches for cocaine, Spacey, Cruise etc.

The text messages start on page 41.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 18, 2022 3:44 PM

[quote]And don't tell me this bitch hasn't been a bitch all along.

Definitely an overpowering one. He's a very slight wisp of man - they're the sort of men women like her are drawn to, someone they can totally dominate, but when the worm turns they're OUTRAGED.

by Anonymousreply 105February 18, 2022 3:45 PM

R92, everything she said in that was true. Matthew Rhys is all of that. And what's his face, is none of that. And his career sucks

by Anonymousreply 106February 18, 2022 3:51 PM

Matthew who?

I've never heard of him. I'm familiar with Ioan Gruffudd and his work.

by Anonymousreply 107February 18, 2022 3:54 PM

this is interesting, about his mother from R100's link :-

"And you throw it away because you feel a stronger connection to [your parents] than you do to your own brethren? It's just o confusing. . . You KNOW your Mum is a mental case. Why on earth do you want to give up everything we've established for the sake of somebody who doesn't even love you?'

So, his mother was a cold hard nutcase. No wonder he was drawn to Alice.

by Anonymousreply 108February 18, 2022 3:54 PM

[quote]Is Emma a baby they aborted? Did they consider an abortion for Elsie? She mentions Emma alongside Elsie and Ella in one of the awful emails to Ioan's mother

It's their dog, you dumb fuck. You're crazier than Alice

by Anonymousreply 109February 18, 2022 3:55 PM

R107 So?

by Anonymousreply 110February 18, 2022 3:59 PM

She's a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 111February 18, 2022 4:00 PM

[quote] You need to get yourself round there and sort this whole thing out.

R103. I accept your challenge.

I'm on it. Alice better watch her ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 18, 2022 4:05 PM

[quote]How dare you tell these things to Bianca and her crew??? Do you want me to tell people that you can’t get it up and you’ve had a hair transplant? And propecia? FUCK ME ioan. I understand. You turned me into a demon so that people would accept that you HAD to fall into Bianca’s lovey arms to be saved.

YOU TURNED ME INTO A DEMON!

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO.

It's a shame Orange Is The New Black has been cancelled. Alice would be great as a psychotic British actress who broke a restraining order her husband filed against her and has to share a cell with Lorna Morello.

by Anonymousreply 113February 18, 2022 4:06 PM

[quote]It's their dog, you dumb fuck. You're crazier than Alice

That makes more sense although it's utterly bizarre to compare her dog to her daughters, especially with them being "almost not had".

by Anonymousreply 114February 18, 2022 4:08 PM

She and the Angelina-type ex wives are this close to homicidal rages.

No one thinks that's possible but it is.

by Anonymousreply 115February 18, 2022 4:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116February 18, 2022 4:12 PM

Just wait until he proposes to this one.

by Anonymousreply 117February 18, 2022 4:14 PM

A daughter named Ella, a dog named Emma, and another daughter named Elsie?

That's weird.

by Anonymousreply 118February 18, 2022 5:03 PM

Soon it will be her asking everyone why no man wants to date her and her blaming her age or weight, when it's really because she's a wackjob.

by Anonymousreply 119February 18, 2022 5:05 PM

[quote] A daughter named Ella, a dog named Emma, and another daughter named Elsie? That's weird. —There are other letters in the alphabet.

Not when you're a narcissist with the initial E - Evans.

by Anonymousreply 120February 18, 2022 5:09 PM

There have been mentions here that she basically blackmailed him into marriage. What's the story?

by Anonymousreply 121February 18, 2022 5:13 PM

Here's Matthew Rhys. He appeared in the HBO version of Perry Mason.

He's married to actress Keri Russell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122February 18, 2022 5:17 PM

While she is indeed a whack job, she'd be right to say no man wants to date her because of her age and weight. Plenty of men will put up with craziness if a woman is young and hot enough.

by Anonymousreply 123February 18, 2022 5:26 PM

Alice was reportedly a bitch on the set of 102 Dalmations where she and Ioan met, yet he fell for her. And Ioan's hair is atrocious and needs more replenishing (in a more natural hairline way) in those pap pics with the new gf and dog.

by Anonymousreply 124February 18, 2022 5:29 PM

Wow she’s an absolute crazy person. She should be locked up.

by Anonymousreply 125February 18, 2022 5:36 PM

[quote] There have been mentions here that she basically blackmailed him into marriage. What's the story?

Emotional blackmail gets lots of men to the altar. Drag in going to their parents to get them to heap on the pressure encouraging their son to marry "this nice woman" and voila! there you have many men agreeing to something they soon regret.

by Anonymousreply 126February 18, 2022 6:23 PM

Judging from all her posts, Alice Evans has now officially become Britain's version of Betty Broderick. Not only has she become fat like Betty she has become bugfuck crazy to boot.

by Anonymousreply 127February 18, 2022 6:58 PM

Tattle's Alice discussion group is now on its 73rd thread; threads are closed when they reach 1,000 posts, so you do the math. This link is a rather hilarious précis of their chronicles of Alice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128February 18, 2022 7:05 PM

I know - or knew - some of her close family. She was always a high-maintenance self-centred diva but seems positively unhinged now. Shame for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 129February 18, 2022 7:16 PM

Does she have the most generic name for a celebrity ever

by Anonymousreply 130February 18, 2022 7:18 PM

Has LSA weighed in on this disastrous marriage?

by Anonymousreply 131February 18, 2022 7:21 PM

[quote]Tattle's Alice discussion group is now on its 73rd thread; threads are closed when they reach 1,000 posts, so you do the math. This link is a rather hilarious précis of their chronicles of Alice.

I've not had the best of todays today and reading "Bathroom door - AE posted a picture of it. It is not known how it came off its hinges." made me laugh so much.

by Anonymousreply 132February 18, 2022 7:48 PM

He pretty much deserves all of this.

by Anonymousreply 133February 18, 2022 8:32 PM

[quote]He pretty much deserves all of this.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 134February 18, 2022 8:36 PM

He seems to be the one who started all of this. His behavior towards his kids has been abominable.

by Anonymousreply 135February 18, 2022 9:04 PM

[quote]He seems to be the one who started all of this. His behavior towards his kids has been abominable.

And whose account of his behaviour are you basing this judgement on?

The wife who he's got a restraining order against, and who sent him countless threatening messages?

by Anonymousreply 136February 18, 2022 9:07 PM

He seems to enjoy provoking people and then playing innocent. Typical malignant narc. He's textbook. Including discarding his family for the new supply.

by Anonymousreply 137February 18, 2022 9:53 PM

These two are both horrible, batshit crazy people. Sad to say, but kids would probably be better off with CPS.

by Anonymousreply 138February 18, 2022 9:54 PM

He had an alcoholic wife who tormented him and his family for years. He chose to break free and good for him. Staying in a marriage with a batshit crazy addicted spouse does not help the children.

Alice Evans is a demon.

by Anonymousreply 139February 18, 2022 10:01 PM

He needs to get custody of those kids. She's one of those crazy ones who will pull a murder/suicide to get back at him.

by Anonymousreply 140February 18, 2022 10:17 PM

R139 That'd be more believable if he didn't stick it out until someone 20 years younger came along.

by Anonymousreply 141February 18, 2022 10:31 PM

R141 I get the impression he's been playacting for a few years with the crazy bitch wife. At some point a man just breaks. The other woman was not THE cause though.

by Anonymousreply 142February 18, 2022 10:48 PM

No the other woman was not the cause, his cheating was the cause. If he hadn't been able to replace her with a younger model there's no doubt he'd have stayed with the wife who has always been crazy.

by Anonymousreply 143February 18, 2022 10:53 PM

But she couldn't have been that crazy if he was willing to up with it until a younger model came along.

by Anonymousreply 144February 18, 2022 11:08 PM

[quote]Alice would be great as a psychotic British actress who broke a restraining order her husband filed against her

I think you only have to wait a few weeks for that to be a reality.

She's exhibited classic Borderline Personality Disorder behavior. She's completely nuts.

by Anonymousreply 145February 18, 2022 11:13 PM

R144 no no no. Don't you see? All those men who leave their older fatter wives for younger women just happen to fall out of love with them at the same time they get older and fatter. It's not this shallow vapid reason people keep pushing.

by Anonymousreply 146February 18, 2022 11:26 PM

Spending 16 years of your life with a toxic malignant narc will make people crazy. Especially since she put her career on the backburner to support him. The new girlfriend literally stalked him. Alice is not the bad guy here.

by Anonymousreply 147February 18, 2022 11:58 PM

[quote] But she couldn't have been that crazy if he was willing to up with it until a younger model came along.

That makes zero sense.

by Anonymousreply 148February 19, 2022 12:38 AM

It makes perfect sense, R148. If she was that bad, he'd had left her without having a replacement lined up.

by Anonymousreply 149February 19, 2022 12:45 AM

Yep r149. The whole intent is to devalue her after her destroyed her. It's textbook. The quickly moving on is so common with these types. They are always in the new relationship before leaving the old one.

by Anonymousreply 150February 19, 2022 12:53 AM

NPD husband versus BPD wife.

by Anonymousreply 151February 19, 2022 1:31 AM

[quote] It makes perfect sense, [R148]. If she was that bad, he'd had left her without having a replacement lined up.

No, it makes zero sense. We know how bad Alice is because we have read her deranged social media posts and public tantrums. It doesn’t make him evil because he tried to make it work for so long.

by Anonymousreply 152February 19, 2022 2:07 AM

He didn't try to make it work. He dealt with it until she was too old and he had a younger replacement lined up while he was still a married man. He is no different to the scores of other men, both straight and gay, who do this.

by Anonymousreply 153February 19, 2022 3:31 AM

Oh that’s ridiculous. She’s an absolute nut case whose awful reputation proceeds her. She sounds crazy in those emails. He takes thd high ground consistently.

by Anonymousreply 154February 19, 2022 4:37 AM

[quote] Spending 16 years of your life with a toxic malignant narc will make people crazy.

That's bullshit. People are legally and ethically responsible for their own behavior.

[quote] Especially since she put her career on the backburner to support him.

That was her own choice, and it turned out to be a very bad one.

She got burned; but now that they're divorced, she has to move on with her life. You're not excused in doing whatever you feel like doing to seek revenge just because you got dumped.

by Anonymousreply 155February 19, 2022 4:50 AM

[quote]She got burned; but now that they're divorced, she has to move on with her life. You're not excused in doing whatever you feel like doing to seek revenge just because you got dumped.

THANK YOU, R155. This is what Soon-Yi and I have been trying to say for years. We both agree whole-heartedly with this bit of wisdom.

by Anonymousreply 156February 19, 2022 5:00 AM

Mia absolutely should have moved on too.

Woody and Mia were not even married: she has even less justification than Alice Evans does for her post break-up behavior.

by Anonymousreply 157February 19, 2022 5:03 AM

She's acting like she's the first person whose relationship or marriage ever ended. Get over it and move on, psycho!

I read the texts in the restraining order — as others have said, it's clear she's a total drunk.

by Anonymousreply 158February 19, 2022 5:12 AM

If she needs male companionship so badly, this is not the way to regain it.

Does the woman have no friends who could gently pull her aside and say this behavior is not the best marketing campaign for 53-year-old pussy?

by Anonymousreply 159February 19, 2022 5:15 AM

[quote] Especially since she put her career on the backburner to support him

She continued to act, she did a Hallmark movie and The Vampire Diaries after the babies. She has a nanny and a housekeeper. It was her choice not to do more acting but the reality is she probably couldn’t more the work than he could.

As per the texts asked him mid-last-year to come over and record her audition for a JLo movie.

by Anonymousreply 160February 19, 2022 5:30 AM

[quote] Does the woman have no friends who could gently pull her aside and say this behavior is not the best marketing campaign for 53-year-old pussy?

Look at how she talks to ex. Can you imagine how she would address any friend you didn’t kiss her ass?

by Anonymousreply 161February 19, 2022 5:32 AM

Oh hunny, he must have a dick of death for her to be acting like this!

by Anonymousreply 162February 19, 2022 5:52 AM

[quote]That makes more sense although it's utterly bizarre to compare her dog to her daughters, especially with them being "almost not had".

The daughters always wanted a dog and he forbid them from getting one, despite the fact he was hardly ever home. And of course, he gets a dog with his slag girlfriend

He's such a douchebag. I know guys like this. They barely spend time with their kids and they have all these rules for them too. Then when they hook up with a younger woman, they start a new family. And then they don't have any strict rules for the new family. They ALWAYS spend lots and lots of time with the new family too.

That really hurts the kids. They grow up to think their dad didn't like them because he treated them so differently than he treats the new family. Lots of Dataloungers grew up with a dad like that.

by Anonymousreply 163February 19, 2022 6:13 AM

[quote]Oh hunny, he must have a dick of death for her to be acting like this!

Her mom died when she was young or younger. I think her dad started a new family. Either way, he couldn't be bothered with Alice or her brother. I think her brother (who lives in England) is her only family. She's all by herself in California.

She had a nice life in England and her career was pretty good too. She gave all of that up so he could follow his career in America.

by Anonymousreply 164February 19, 2022 6:30 AM

Alice Evans had a bad rep long before she got together with Griffud. Her career didn’t get any further because she burned all her bridges with her awful behavior, not because she put it on hold for him..

by Anonymousreply 165February 19, 2022 6:42 AM

More like Yawn Gruffudd...bland, bland, bland.

by Anonymousreply 166February 19, 2022 6:53 AM

He’s so unattractive. Also he was terrible in The Forsyth Saga.

by Anonymousreply 167February 19, 2022 7:03 AM

The Flying Monkeys are out in force here

[quote]FMs - Alice’s band of aggressive "flying monkeys" who enable AE on social media. Their role is to provide dubious legal advice, keep her echo chamber free from differing opinions through harassment and insults, carry out inept "investigations", try to doxx Tattlers and destroy the reputation of others, especially IG and BW and her family.

by Anonymousreply 168February 19, 2022 7:18 AM

What the hell does she mean by this?

"And by the way it doesn't matter what is really going on in the relationship, for god's sake. It's about appearances. Jesus Christ think of Cary grant and Rock Hudson. Why on EARTH do you think Tom Cruise and John Travolta went to such extents?"

by Anonymousreply 169February 19, 2022 7:25 AM

Alice’s Flying Monkeys are as mentally I’ll as she is. Fuck off, Monkeys. No one wants you here.

by Anonymousreply 170February 19, 2022 7:26 AM

So the cheating claims, are they all coming from Alice? And the "new girlfriend stalked him". Why is that? Because she liked old instagram posts from 3 years ago and worked on a show with him? I can work on a show with Johnny Depp too. Doesnt mean im going to get to fuck him. If the relationship was dead for a while then he would move on quickly.

[Quote] "He hasn't even told them about the divorce yet," she tweeted. "They think he might come back. All his clothes are still where he left them a year ago. Toothbrush, creams, everything."

Uhh whose fault is that now bitch? You kept his dirty ass toothbrush around for a year? Throw it in a garbage bag and move on.

by Anonymousreply 171February 19, 2022 7:31 AM

[quote]What the hell does she mean by this? "And by the way it doesn't matter what is really going on in the relationship, for god's sake. It's about appearances. Jesus Christ think of Cary grant and Rock Hudson. Why on EARTH do you think Tom Cruise and John Travolta went to such extents?"

She's accusing him of being gay, alternatively she accuses him of being a dreadful lover who never satisfies her and can't get an erection, and hates him because his new girlfriend Bianca is more attractive and is a serial marriage wrecker.

She's throwing any insults at him because she's that kind of person.

by Anonymousreply 172February 19, 2022 7:33 AM

Thanks R172, that's what I thought. But she's doing with such force and 'EMPHASIS' that it makes me wonder if there's any truth to it...

by Anonymousreply 173February 19, 2022 7:43 AM

Flying Monkeys out in force 👀

As for Malignant Narcissist, Alice said that she spends time on Reddit. She also calls his mother Nmother for Narcisst Mother in the texts.

by Anonymousreply 174February 19, 2022 8:31 AM

What a train wreck. I feel bad for her in a way because she’s clearly suffering, but dealing with it in a super destructive, cringe-worthy way. Poor kids is all I can say. She needs an intervention and immediate and extensive help for her shattered mental health.

by Anonymousreply 175February 19, 2022 9:17 AM

She's equal parts Francine Fishpaw and Babs Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 176February 19, 2022 9:20 AM

Come to think of it, she clearly must have a cluster b personality disorder. Perhaps borderline or histrionic personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 177February 19, 2022 9:20 AM

The new girlfriend is not attractive r172. He traded down.

by Anonymousreply 178February 19, 2022 10:20 AM

[quote]The new girlfriend is not attractive [R172]. He traded down.

It's the middle of the night in LA, Alice. PUT THE BOTTLE DOWN AND GO TO BED!

by Anonymousreply 179February 19, 2022 10:27 AM

[quote]Because she liked old instagram posts from 3 years ago and worked on a show with him?

She didn't work on the show back then. Back then she was stalking him and his wife.

by Anonymousreply 180February 19, 2022 10:33 AM

They're here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181February 19, 2022 12:06 PM

Liking an Instagram post isn’t stalking.

Telling your ex that you’ve hired a private detective to investigate his new girlfriend, now that’s approaching stalking.

by Anonymousreply 182February 19, 2022 12:34 PM

Truth is men dont leave happy relationships. No matter who is following them on social media or flirting with them on set. He also gave an interview in early 2020 where he said his marriage was struggling for a few years already.

Even if he was cheating, none of that excuses Alice's behaviour now over a year after the divorce, or her inability to let go and maintain a civil relationship for the sake of their kids.

by Anonymousreply 183February 19, 2022 12:49 PM

People are allowed to leave unhappy relationships.

People aren't allowed to threaten and abuse people who no longer want to be in a relationship with them.

by Anonymousreply 184February 19, 2022 12:53 PM

The Daily Mail's hideous waxy faced Amanda Platell has offered Alice Evans her conditional support.

When the gorgeous but little-known actress Alice Evans fell in love with minor TV star Ioan Gruffudd on the film set of 102 Dalmatians in 1999, it was the stuff of fairy tales.

She told the world she had met ‘my decent man, who did, unbelievably, turn out to love me as much as I loved him’.

They dated for years before getting engaged in 2006, marrying in Mexico and went on to have two daughters. They lived what she believed was the perfect showbiz life. She slow-tracked her ambitions to support her husband.

Until, that is, the bombshell last year when Gruffudd, 48, filed for divorce after falling in love with 29-year-old actress Bianca Wallace, whom he met in Australia while ‘working away’ — and clearly playing away, too.

Alice, 53, is devastated, as any wife would be. Refusing to take it lying down, she launched a campaign which culminated in Gruffudd filing a restraining order against her that included as evidence more than 100 pages of her at times hysterical texts, emails and social media posts.

Some of her messages are horrible. She called Wallace a ‘psychopathic succubus’, which I had to look up — it means a female demon who has sex with sleeping men.

In others she said she would ‘dedicate the rest of my life to spreading awareness of what you have done’.

The tragedy is that when the split was announced, our hearts went out to Alice. Now she appears so embittered, she’s losing our sympathy. He treated her abominably, but she has to move on.

How must her children — Ella, 12, and Elsie, eight — be feeling, already distressed after their dad moved out and having to negotiate this painfully public divorce?

Does Alice really want the rest of her life to be defined by a cheat whose greatest triumph is starring in the forgettable TV series Hornblower?

For her own sake and that of her girls, she must let go of her hatred or it will destroy her.

Her vendetta will also affect the way her girls view their own relationships and any chance they have of future happiness.

Life can be cruel, hearts get broken, yet they mend. You have to let go.

Alice should try to seek joy in her own life. As the 17th-century poet George Herbert wrote: ‘Living well is the best revenge.’

by Anonymousreply 185February 19, 2022 1:24 PM

Details R165?

by Anonymousreply 186February 19, 2022 2:17 PM

I have no doubt both are awful people but he looks better because he's taking the high road and not trashing her. Her attorneys need to deal with her antics.

Funny how things turn out. Ioan was the next "big" thing with high hopes for Hollywood stardom and his friend Matthew is the one who achieved success.

by Anonymousreply 187February 19, 2022 2:33 PM

I don't think anyone doubts he was unhappy in the marriage, we are doubting he is unhappy because of her personality, which would be a legitimate reason

by Anonymousreply 188February 19, 2022 6:35 PM

I have no doubt he was unhappy due to her personality R188. She's batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 189February 19, 2022 6:45 PM

And yet we have people chiming in about how she was always crazy and known for it. So her personality was not the issue or he wouldn't have married her and stayed married to her. He left because the crazy got fat and old when it used to be young and hot.

by Anonymousreply 190February 19, 2022 7:33 PM

Look, she’s fat and unattractive now. She’s a cow. She’s a crazy person, mentally ill. And she has a history of being an awful person. Who knows why he was attracted to her to begin with, but she destroyed it. She has only herself to blame, and those supporting her are lunatics, too.

by Anonymousreply 191February 19, 2022 7:48 PM

[quote]And yet we have people chiming in about how she was always crazy and known for it. So her personality was not the issue or he wouldn't have married her and stayed married to her. He left because the crazy got fat and old when it used to be young and hot.

People often stay married to their mentally unstable and abusive partners because they hang on to the hope that the person will get better, because they worry that leaving will make the issue worse, they worry for the children and the financial implications.

Usually it's women worried about the leaving a man but this is reversed.

Her messages to him are typical of an abuser - YOU'RE USELESS - YOU'RE NOTHING - I'M ONLY ACTING LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOU'RE MAKING ME MAD

by Anonymousreply 192February 19, 2022 8:04 PM

The people who sympathize with her deserve to live with her for a few years.

by Anonymousreply 193February 19, 2022 8:11 PM

Aot of guys are ainitially attracted to beautiful crazy girls, maybe it's exciting in bed and they like the drama, have low self esteem, etc. 20 years later they are sick of it and want serenity and calm.

As Big said in SATC, in the end you want someone who makes you laugh. This is true as you get older.

by Anonymousreply 194February 19, 2022 8:34 PM

People are saying she's been crazy since they met, but where are the details?

I've honestly never seen her in anything besides the Dalmatians.

by Anonymousreply 195February 19, 2022 8:38 PM

This is all G's fault

by Anonymousreply 196February 19, 2022 8:38 PM

Those of us who are pointing out that Iaon is an asshole would never have gotten involved with the crazy hot person in the first place. Cause we're not shallow assholes. He doesn't deserve quiet serenity, he cheated on his wife who he wanted because she was young and hot and now she's not.

He deserves whatever misery he gets and I find the schadenfreude entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 197February 19, 2022 8:43 PM

There are a lot of bitter, crazy fraus lurking here. If she has no friends or family, that's a huge red flag.

Sorry, the husband comes off better. He's not on social media calling her a fat cunt or saying nasty things.

by Anonymousreply 198February 19, 2022 8:59 PM

“The new girlfriend is not attractive [R172]. He traded down.”

I agree. Older men who want younger have to settle for the beta females or beta males unless the old men are mega rich.

by Anonymousreply 199February 19, 2022 9:16 PM

If she was a crazy cunt all along (I'm not saying she isn't but no one's telling stories), then he's a dumbass. He allegedly married her on an ultimatum. Dumbass move #1. If you don't wanna marry her, LEAVE. Their kids are allegedly IVF babies. IVF is NOT EASY. He put time and money and considerable effort into having kids with her. If she was a crazy cunt all along, then he's a fucking idiot for doing that TWICE.

by Anonymousreply 200February 19, 2022 9:19 PM

I agree with you there R200. He was dumb but he's still coming off much better. She needs to stop her shit. Can't believe her attorneys haven't gagged her. This behavior is not good in the long run for her.

by Anonymousreply 201February 19, 2022 9:26 PM

I wouldn't want to be this lady's lawyer(s). When the case inevitably does not go her way -- because of her previous lunacy and the fact that she won't STFU or cease posting about the situation-- they'll be added to her 'List' of people who fucked her over. That will eventually result in yet another or more restraining orders sworn out against her. If she continues harassing the ex husband's mother, that will be another yet.

If she thinks it's difficult now to get a job as an actress --over fifty and overweight-- she's in for a rude awakening if she doesn't calm her tits.

by Anonymousreply 202February 19, 2022 10:06 PM

It's far too late for that, r202. She's widely considered a psycho now. She won't get anymore work as an actress now that her insane tweets are plastered all over the Internet.

No one wants to work with Cluster B people.

by Anonymousreply 203February 19, 2022 10:16 PM

Meredith Baxter IS Alice Evans, next year on HBOMax

by Anonymousreply 204February 19, 2022 10:28 PM

[quote]It's far too late for that, [R202]. She's widely considered a psycho now. She won't get anymore work as an actress now that her insane tweets are plastered all over the Internet.

I wonder how his career will fare now. He hasn't been exactly flying high.

by Anonymousreply 205February 19, 2022 10:41 PM

Bianca should've aimed higher

by Anonymousreply 206February 19, 2022 10:46 PM

If he's been asked back for this or subsequent films, R205, he'll at least be making money. Reed Richards is in the Illuminati group, which was teased int the Multiverse Madness trailer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207February 19, 2022 10:50 PM

R207 they're not gonna use the cast from almost 20 years ago. Plus, Chris Evans can't do double duty

by Anonymousreply 208February 19, 2022 10:52 PM

Did you watch the trailer, R208? (see also: Patrick Stewart.) Also, Evans is actually rumored to cameo as Torch.

They are trying to get as many of the previous incarnations/actors to do cameos for their multiverse characters.

We'll see about Gruffudd coming back as Reed. Fanboys love that kind of shit, retuning actors. See also: the most recent Spiderman movie, setting BO records. Part of that was all three SM.

by Anonymousreply 209February 19, 2022 10:58 PM

You can see the slimy frau snail trail from Tattle to DL all the way from the moon.

I have been dipping in and out of the threads on Ioan and Alice at Tattle since this began. There's a very vocal and nasty coven of fraus who delight in tearing Alice apart, and if you dare say a negative word about Ioan you're called a Flying Monkey and driven away from posting. I have no horses in this race - IG is a terrible actor and most certainly a gaslighting narc and AE is a crazy, alcoholic mess. It's laughable how they've basically sanctified him though, and now they've entered our space to try and start their bullshit here.

by Anonymousreply 210February 20, 2022 1:00 AM

R210, the bitter fraus here are pro AE. I have no idea what tattle is and I'm not pro Ioan but Alice is crazier than a shithouse rat. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 211February 20, 2022 1:08 AM

Without a doubt R211, the bitch is crazy. Just makes me laugh how they've elevated Ioan to sainthood on Tattle, and now they're infiltrating here. But what makes me scratch my head the most is that it's Ioan fucking Gruffudd! He's a nobody! Guess he's a hot commodity amongst obese British women.

by Anonymousreply 212February 20, 2022 1:12 AM

No idea what Tattle is either, R210. Sounds like I'm missing nothing in not knowing.

by Anonymousreply 213February 20, 2022 1:14 AM

But is Ioan GAY as she implies -- comparing him to Cruise, Travolta, Cary Grant and Rock Hudson?

by Anonymousreply 214February 20, 2022 1:30 AM

No one has elevated Ioan to sainthood. They just aren't stupid and can see a bitch when she reveals herself.

There are no excuses for her words or behavior. None. Period.

by Anonymousreply 215February 20, 2022 2:06 AM

And his behavior? *crickets*

by Anonymousreply 216February 20, 2022 2:20 AM

What about his behavior? At this point Alice is not believable about anything she says about him.

by Anonymousreply 217February 20, 2022 2:21 AM

Alice is a fucking nutbag. But I can believe that he was a prick behind closed doors. He's just smarter and doesn't commit anything to text like Alice. But then he doesn't have BPD. You can't excuse her behaviour, but I have a lot of empathy for her after being around people with BPD my whole life. Ioan knew damn well which buttons to push to bring forth the crazy. And as if Bianca isn't stirring the pot, having friends and cousin's weigh in publicly on the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 218February 20, 2022 2:48 AM

Lets say he cheated and is an asshole. Alice should be glad to be rid of him in that case. Who would want a man like that? Be grateful for your beautiful kids and move on if he is so toxic and terrible.

Instead she is doubling down a full year after the divorce, saying he is gay, cant get it up, bald as fuck. She claims he was her beautiful "twin flame/soulmate" 🙄 but then admits he was home only 3 months out of the year for work.

She is upset HE broke up with her. She cant control him anymore. Holding the kids or career over his head doesnt seem to work anymore. He found a new girl. Classic narc spiralling out of control.

by Anonymousreply 219February 20, 2022 2:48 AM

Ugly little troll Bianca will be in her shoes one day. You can bet on that. The minute a pretty woman shows interest. These types don't change. Once a cheater always a cheater.

by Anonymousreply 220February 20, 2022 3:24 AM

You need help, r220. You’re as sick as Alice is.

by Anonymousreply 221February 20, 2022 3:26 AM

What did R220 say that was so wrong R221? Nothing, which is why you went straight to ad hominem

by Anonymousreply 222February 20, 2022 3:30 AM

I feel so bad for Ioan. It's clear that she is profoundly ill- mentally- and he probably toughed it out with her for *years* before finally walking away. I don't think anything she says about herself or anyone else in this dynamic is credible, at this point. She badly needs help- and a gag order. I suspect their youthful dynamic went something like this:

He: A quite, thoughtful, introvert with creative tendencies She: A fun, quirky, Manic Pixie Dream girl that drew him out of his shyness and emboldened him to really live life to the fullest. Whee!

Alas.

What we're seeing right now is the MPD when she hits a wall, at 52. And it ain't pretty. Endearingly kooky becomes CRAZY PSYCHO. He just couldn't do it anymore. Even if he did cheat, who could blame him at this point. She's not even a person anymore, she's basically just in Gorgon Mode 24/7.

There is definitely a story behind went and how she went nuts. She'd have you believe it's all the 'abuse' he's put her through....but the reality is quite different I'm sure. Moving to the US (away from a larger support network), career disappointments, untreated post partum, normal martial strains, caring for kids etc. And she's clearly been self medicating for years - not sure what her poison is but I'd bet she has a few. All these variables can flip a switch, epigentically, for someone who is has embedded dormant 'crazy' genes.

Too much stress (and yes, everyone's definition of what stress is and what is too much varies, obviously) and they blow a gasket and are never the same.

by Anonymousreply 223February 20, 2022 3:37 AM

r221, I already had r220 on block.

r222, r220 went straight to ad hominem on Wallace, while also maintaining she must be pretty enough to have snared Ioan in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 224February 20, 2022 6:52 AM

Alice's poison is whiskey, R223. Apparently, her New Year's Resolution this year was to drink more whiskey and her phrase "three sharp ones" or "a few sharp ones" has passed into common usage on the Tattle threads.

by Anonymousreply 225February 20, 2022 7:55 AM

[quote]She's accusing him of being gay, alternatively she accuses him of being a dreadful lover who never satisfies her and can't get an erection, and hates him because his new girlfriend Bianca is more attractive and is a serial marriage wrecker.

"MAH IMPOTENT GAY EX-HUSBAND GOT SEDUCED AWAY FROM ME BY A HOT YOUNG JEZEBEL!!!1!"

Something about that sort of declaration doesn't quite add up. Maybe she should run such claims past her BFFs Johnnie Walker and Jack Daniels before making them publicly?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226February 20, 2022 7:57 AM

So, where have we got to? She's a whiskey drinker.

I think it's only going to get worse (aren't I a genius?)

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if she institutionalised. Let's hope they get to her first before she causes anyone real harm...that includes the dollface cockapoo whose safety I'm especially worried about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227February 20, 2022 8:23 AM

[quote] But is Ioan GAY as she implies -- comparing him to Cruise, Travolta, Cary Grant and Rock Hudson?

I vaguely remember gay rumors from the Fantastic Four era. He was never big enough to warrant super much speculation, though. However I do remember stories of his cock being so big they had to cut his undies for the suit a certain way to conceal it better.

This Alice character is obviously totally mental. I'm sure anyone defending her is picturing their own ex or some asshole cheater in Gruffud's place. The reality is we can't really know what happened but after having witnessed for decades a marriage where a BPD woman, my mom's former colleague, married their boss and spent years and years terrorizing him and the workplace, I can totally relate with Gruffud.

The husband was planning to leave her many times but they had kids, built a big new house etc etc. And she wasn't always horrible, she could really be a great listener and a friend. Over the years he got more and more depressed and there were half-hearted suicide attempts until he finally decided to leave properly and shot himself in the heart. His now grown-up sons found his body in his car, far away from home. That is what people like Alice Evans do to other people. Remember that when you're bitching about him being a no-good cheater. He got away and is probably happier than ever. Obviously I know nothing about them but her behavior tells of extremely unstable personality.

by Anonymousreply 228February 20, 2022 8:25 AM

[quote]I vaguely remember gay rumors from the Fantastic Four era.

Yeah, very vague.

Stop trying to make him into a gay. It's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 229February 20, 2022 8:28 AM

[quote]That is what people like Alice Evans do to other people. Remember that when you're bitching about him being a no-good cheater. He got away and is probably happier than ever.

Did you actually see the pics? He does not look "happier than ever". He's in a horrific and terrifying situation.

by Anonymousreply 230February 20, 2022 8:31 AM

She should forget about Ioan and get together with Kanye, they both have the same afflictions.

by Anonymousreply 231February 20, 2022 8:33 AM

R231 yup, her and Kanye could be trading notes.

Btw, R220, hi Alice!

by Anonymousreply 232February 20, 2022 8:40 AM

It says a lot about Alice Evans that she thinks accusing him of being gay will hurt him.

And for people who think his career is a failure, he's working constantly and his name is always above the title. He isn't in consideration for the same roles as Matthew Rhys or Michael Sheen, but he's successful enough to be cast in lead roles.

by Anonymousreply 233February 20, 2022 8:49 AM

She doesn't accuse him of being gay - all that was just a muddle - talking about actors who hide the truth.

And BTW she's posted many very PRO-gay posts. So don't taint her with homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 234February 20, 2022 8:51 AM

So, I’ll go ahead and say theres NO accountability from her, she’s obviously taken the whole thing badly. He’s one of those guys that maybe you wouldn’t have looked at twice in a bar, but once you tangle with them they can be a lot of fun and develop feelings for. I also have found as I age that I’m attracted to more quirky things than when I was a kid.

I too was a spurned lover, where the other guy suddenly retreated 25 years ago and looking back, I realized it was the best thing to ever happen to me because my life was hollow and I couldn’t be bothered improving it. I wanted to hitch my trailer to someone, have them save me, and modeled my relationship on some painful romantic barnacle version that my mother taught me. I also think like her, I either misread or completely ignored the warning signs. I was definitely a shrew of a person near the end and he wound up cutting off all communication and it was for the best.

It took him upsetting the apple cart and my intentions to realize I really didn’t have a great life to start and went out and sought one. I’m with a beautifully husband that occasionally gets on my nerves but I love him with all my heart.

She needs to move on.

by Anonymousreply 235February 20, 2022 8:51 AM

What about the kids? She's obviously mental and a drunk and probably a negligent parent. Does he care enough about them to take custody? I suspect if he tries to get custody, she'll commit murder-suicide. Better that he takes them without her knowing for their safety.

by Anonymousreply 236February 20, 2022 8:51 AM

He's probably waiting for her to overstep the mark.

by Anonymousreply 237February 20, 2022 8:56 AM

R224 struggles with reading comprehension. Shocking.

by Anonymousreply 238February 20, 2022 8:56 AM

One of the (slightly) interesting aspects of social media are the pathetic posts by women who were once beautiful and no longer are who are now sidelined. Paulina Porzkova and Lena Headey come to mind. Their fame predated social media so they now they post “TBT” photos to remind you of how pretty and desirable they once were. They also post extreme close ups of their filler- inject faces, lips all puffy, with no makeup and huge black frame glasses to show you how “beyond vanity” they are but these photos are just as fake and thirsty and fool no one.

J guess these women never thought men (and the public in general) would lose interest. When they were young, men hung on their every word and found their vapid, duckface expression on photos charming. Now, one one cares.

It will be fascinating to see how Kim Kardashian and her ilk deal with aging on social media, when no one wants to look at her anymore. I’m guessing the Kardashians will resort to Madonna level grotesquery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239February 20, 2022 8:58 AM

I get her pain. It’s devastating when the person you love leaves you for someone else and flaunts it. Been there and it was horrific. Pictures of the new person on FB at spots we used to go to, etc. I did pretty good until I saw one pic and then I snapped. The pain was unbearable and I went nuts in an email. So she has my sympathy.

He’ll end up fine. She won’t.

by Anonymousreply 240February 20, 2022 9:01 AM

Another example of humblebragging “here I am without artifice! I’m too cool to care what I look like! Oh, you think I’m still gorgeous? Thank youuu!”

This Alice Evans seems a victim of this mentality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241February 20, 2022 9:02 AM

“Here’s my ugly morning selfie! I’m soooooo ugly lolol”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242February 20, 2022 9:04 AM

[quote]These messages will probably cause the Tattle.Life website to crash. They've already chronicled Alice's behaviour in tens of thousands of posts.

They're onto thread SEVENTY FOUR!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243February 20, 2022 9:05 AM

[quote]What about the kids? She's obviously mental and a drunk and probably a negligent parent. Does he care enough about them to take custody? I suspect if he tries to get custody, she'll commit murder-suicide. Better that he takes them without her knowing for their safety.

This is something parents in abusive relationship consider - is the abusive parent harming the kids? Will ending the relationship cause more harm to the kids? When the had a live in woman (Gloria?) maybe he was reassured but now is reportedly seeking custody.

And having read through those 40 pages of texts she sent him, any judge would ne minded to think that he is a more responsible parent. The messages where he contacted her to arrange to see one of the girls, as agreed with lawyers, which she then didn't respond to until it was too late was manipulative and mean.

by Anonymousreply 244February 20, 2022 9:05 AM

I’m so adorable and humble in these glasses!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245February 20, 2022 9:07 AM

What is it with the hideous black frame glasses?

by Anonymousreply 246February 20, 2022 9:15 AM

Better than those horrid narrow oval ones of a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 247February 20, 2022 9:22 AM

I can see Rosamund Pike playing Alice in a Netflix mini-series once this has all played out.

by Anonymousreply 248February 20, 2022 9:22 AM

Gurl sure was glam in the old days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249February 20, 2022 9:24 AM

He has great teeth when he smiles - the way they go all around like that - my teeth don't look like that when I smile

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250February 20, 2022 12:59 PM

I have R220 blocked too so, yeah, troll or bitter, unpleasant cunt.

by Anonymousreply 251February 20, 2022 1:11 PM

Theres probably multiple factors: him never being at home due to filming, her being batshit, and the fact that she gained more than just a few pounds in quarantine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252February 20, 2022 1:26 PM

R220 is a virulent, insane Markle hater, haunts the ufo thread and has determined that Bridget Fonda is abused. Probably a Trumper too. These types usually are.

I'm suspecting an elderly LV hotel maid judging by the seething hate. Remember her screeds against Amal Clooney?

by Anonymousreply 253February 20, 2022 1:47 PM

Where is her dignity? Personality Disorder or not, I’d kill myself before I’d go out like that. No fucking way, I have my pride.

by Anonymousreply 254February 20, 2022 1:50 PM

Because you don't thrive on other people's pity, R254. Borderlines do. It makes them feel taken care of and looked after rather than embarrassed, as most of us would be.

by Anonymousreply 255February 20, 2022 2:13 PM

Animals, especially male humans, are not monogamous. Pretending that they could be doesn't make anyone morally superior. Of the marriages that don't crash, somebody usually fucks around.

The white lady outrage is inevitable when the expectations are so unrealistic. But it does feel good to break some things in a dramatic fashion.

by Anonymousreply 256February 20, 2022 2:34 PM

She is just upset he moved on so soon. She posted "I hope that shooting star (emoji) isnt a ring". What is the appropriate amount of time he was supposed to stay single after the divorce and cry over her fat snatch?

by Anonymousreply 257February 20, 2022 3:26 PM

Whoever posted that link to Tattle, thank you. I never heard of that site. Lots of "info" especially about Alice.

R249, I loved Amazing Grace. Great film.

R250, they get their teeth fixed. Especially handsome men. They almost all need some cosmetic work to give them good smiles. Then it seems there are all these photos of these overdone smiles and laughs as if they just have to show off all that expensive dental work. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 258February 20, 2022 4:54 PM

Actually R220 sounds nutso.

by Anonymousreply 259February 20, 2022 5:33 PM

I just read this comment over on Dlisted. Whoa...she is a piece of work.

[quote]I just reviewed the engagement story Ioan told on one of his Craig Ferguson interviews. He said they had dated for 7 years and she game him an ultimatum to propose by the end of the year or she was leaving him. He proposed in Havana on New Years Eve/Day by putting the ring in her mojito. He said they were drinking and she was yelling at him for being boring and he begged her to finish the glass and the ring hit her mouth or face and she started ranting and raving at him and yelled she hated him and he would have to sleep on the couch. He chased after her and I guess once she realized it was a ring she changed her tune. He seemed to think this story was cute so I gather he didn’t understand he was already living with an abusive asshole. This story in and of itself, as you stated above, shows she was not a good person even then. If only he had a crystal ball and could have seen his future he would have run for the hills.

by Anonymousreply 260February 20, 2022 9:57 PM

As it's already been stated - his mother was clearly a cold bitch - it was his idea of how women are (I'm now talking from personal experience as well). And clearly Alice and her locked horns.

This new one could be just as cruel and controlling once they're married. Who knows? She may seem meek and mild now.

Alice asking for custody of the children. She'll have to be assessed first I should think, after what's been going on. Good luck with that, gurl.

Her daughters look very nice. Spunky and pretty. But they're so fucking young. Too young to go off with their friends to get away from the family craziness.

by Anonymousreply 261February 20, 2022 10:05 PM

[quote]I suspect she is an alcoholic, that is very alcoholic behaviour ( I know from experience of living with one).

She is- I have seen numerous posts and videos of Ioan shepherding her towards their vehicle as she staggered out of places.

by Anonymousreply 262February 20, 2022 10:23 PM

[quote]Is his name pronounced Ian or Owen or Hoon?

He pronounces it the Welsh way, Yo-en.

by Anonymousreply 263February 20, 2022 10:26 PM

[quote]But more importantly, he hasn't seen his kids and he's NOT worried about their safety.

Bullshit. There are recent photos online of him with both girls.

by Anonymousreply 264February 20, 2022 10:30 PM

That TMZ clip of her losing it in the parking lot has been muted or something. Maybe she said she'd sue. It's half there. It was a great clip. She sure is a big personality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265February 20, 2022 10:41 PM

[quote]She stopped working and had a nanny. It seems that she then became a raging alcoholic

She was a drunk before they even married.

by Anonymousreply 266February 20, 2022 11:04 PM

R249 he is so pretty in that pic, shame he isnt gay, never mind

R260 My God that's an entire Red Army's worth of red flags in that story!

R262 well there's a surprise, not

[quote]She sure is a big personality.

R265 "big" and UGLY with it. Personality like a hippo or warthog, and now she's manifesting that on the outside too, she's growing into a reflection of her inner personality

by Anonymousreply 267February 20, 2022 11:16 PM

[quote]People are saying she's been crazy since they met, but where are the details?

On numerous fan sites and in numerous interviews (both print and talk shows). Ioan already had a small but loyal fanbase by the time he married Alice.

by Anonymousreply 268February 20, 2022 11:31 PM

If the engagement story at R260 is true, then I don't feel bad for him. She basically held up a sign that said "I'm a fucking psycho! You should run!"

That's one story R268. Where are the others?

by Anonymousreply 269February 20, 2022 11:41 PM

It must be very awkward for their mutual friends right now.

by Anonymousreply 270February 20, 2022 11:52 PM

Do you not know what "numerous" means, R269?

by Anonymousreply 271February 20, 2022 11:54 PM

I don't think she has friends.

by Anonymousreply 272February 20, 2022 11:54 PM

Sometimes, you just have enough of someone's crazy. Or abuse. Or of them not being "right" for you. It happens every day.

He probably tried for a longer than he would have had they not had kids together. The impotence? Yeah, he could totally still get it up. He just thought she was repulsive because she is a drunk and batshit. Stuff that you find endearing at the beginning of a relationship or doesn't seem like a big deal wears you the fuck down and pisses you off as time goes on. If you're with the right person, you work through it. If you're with someone who is mentally ill (ahem, 'lo Alice!) you get a divorce and try for custody of the kids.

by Anonymousreply 273February 20, 2022 11:55 PM

Has she tried the baby talk again? Maybe that will bring him back.

by Anonymousreply 274February 21, 2022 1:29 AM

[quote]People often stay married to their mentally unstable and abusive partners because they hang on to the hope that the person will get better,

His mom is crazy too. That's his type. That's why he hooked up with his stalker

And she's a dog. An unsuccessful dog

by Anonymousreply 275February 21, 2022 1:49 AM

[quote] Has she tried the baby talk again? Maybe that will bring him back.

he used to speak that way to her too. They were both weird

by Anonymousreply 276February 21, 2022 1:51 AM

She called him "Een" once too often.

by Anonymousreply 277February 21, 2022 2:23 AM

His new girlfriend is attractive and her body is smoking. I think Ioan was used to a domineering mother and so married someone similar who became a batshit crazy alcoholic.

Good on him for finally realizing his self worth and leaving. She’s revoltingly abusive and just plain revolting.

by Anonymousreply 278February 21, 2022 4:15 AM

Thought experiment: Could one of them or both of them be playing 3D chess with all of this?!

Neither of them are at all special or talented or widely recognized outside of the uk but this nonsense has gotten them both a lot of press worldwide!

by Anonymousreply 279February 21, 2022 6:13 AM

She really isn't r278. Alice was hotter back.in the day with a much better body. This girl is meh.

by Anonymousreply 280February 21, 2022 6:15 AM

What I don't get is why Alice never cracked it (the acting) in England before they went to the USA. She looked great, spoke beautifully.

She must have dreamed of big fame. Well, she finally got it.

by Anonymousreply 281February 21, 2022 6:19 AM

[quote] And she's a dog. An unsuccessful dog

And still more attractive than you, Alice. It must kill you that you can’t blast her with “Ioan thinks you’re fat!”.

by Anonymousreply 282February 21, 2022 6:25 AM

[quote] What I don't get is why Alice never cracked it (the acting) in England before they went to the USA. She looked great, spoke beautifully.

Personality + acting ability.

by Anonymousreply 283February 21, 2022 7:25 AM

There was a lowish budget British movie in 2002 called The Abduction Club. The director had previously made Shooting Fish with Michael Sheen and Kate Beckinsale which had some great reviews.

The 4 stars of the movie were Matthew Rhys, Daniel Lapaine, Sophia Myles and Alice Evans.

Matthew Rhys obviously became a huge success, Daniel Lapaine did not. His most famous role remains The Hot Swimmer in Muriel's Wedding and he's worked consistently. He's done a lot of small roles and some tv parts but is perhaps now best known for being married to actress Faye Ripley.

Alice Evans' career highlights have been well documented and Sophia Myles continued with some momentum after The Abduction Club and had some lead roles in high profile movies but did a lot of shit as well. And she is perhaps best known for being David Tennant's ex girlfriend.

There is a lot of luck involved in getting the right part.

Myles is the same age as Gruffudd's Liar co-star Joanne Froggatt who won a Golden Globe for Downton Abbey and has been the lead in several TV dramas. She now has a higher profile than Myles despite never having been to Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 284February 21, 2022 7:29 AM

[quote]His new girlfriend is attractive and her body is smoking

The body is smoking, but she's got a butter face. ughhhhh

by Anonymousreply 285February 21, 2022 10:02 AM

There was a story that broke a couple years into (or just before) their marriage. At the time, I thought it was touching. But knowing what we know now about Alice, I think it merits- er- reevaluation. Ok:

This was in the early days of internet fandom- waaay before socials, the 24 hr news cycle, Perez etc.

Instead, the fan run or PR run celebrity website/page was where it was *at*. These sites were just gossipy fraus on message boards w/ a sexy backdrop photo of the celeb under discussion. Fun and totally harmless.

But the story goes that Ioan ordered that his site be SHUT DOWN after it was discovered that there was a few threads slagging off Alice. I think there was even a press release?! It seemed ridiculous at first because these sites *existed* to stoke the fires of frau fantasy and even the sh*t talk was pretty benign.

But he f*cking went through with it.

HE SHUT DOWN HIS WEBSITE BECAUSE HIS CRAZY WIFE COMPLAINED.

I mean, it was probably up and running again later- IDK?

But it's such as crazy ask from her. He wasn't famous back then and probably badly needed more fans/visibility. But she's a crazy narc so I guess she comes first. Explains in part why he didn't have a better career.

by Anonymousreply 286February 21, 2022 10:29 AM

Found it- should've just posted this.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287February 21, 2022 10:38 AM

The description of him as "Hollywood superstar" in that link is really stretching definitions. The website in question, ioanonline, is mentioned in the Tattle "Wiki" page on Alice (it's kind of like a dictionary/encyclopaedia of this whole saga).

by Anonymousreply 288February 21, 2022 10:54 AM

[quote]But it's such as crazy ask from her. He wasn't famous back then and probably badly needed more fans/visibility. But she's a crazy narc so I guess she comes first. Explains in part why he didn't have a better career.

Maybe. But he's pretty lightweight.

by Anonymousreply 289February 21, 2022 11:43 AM

[quote]The description of him as "Hollywood superstar" in that link is really stretching definitions.

The way the Welsh media covers Welsh celebrities is hilarious.

There's a Welsh newsreader called Huw Edwards who presents the 10 o'clock news and other big moment TV broadcasts for the BBC. It was recently breaking news when he tested positive for Covid, and when he turned 60 recently he had a special tv show dedicated to his career.

by Anonymousreply 290February 21, 2022 12:01 PM

[quote]The way the Welsh media covers Welsh celebrities is hilarious.

There's only one Welsh celebrity. And just for the record, she's only 29 years old.

by Anonymousreply 291February 21, 2022 7:50 PM

R286, back then he was a big celeb on this site. There were prancing ponies that were obsessed with him and Matthew Rhys. For about a decade he and Matthew had some dedicated stalkers right here on Datalounge.

They might have been the reason that site was shut down. They were crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292February 21, 2022 7:59 PM

[quote]There's only one Welsh celebrity. And just for the record, she's only 29 years old.

I'd welcome daily Zeta news instead of updates on Charlotte Church's mother's hotel for dogs.

Seriously.

Maybe Alice can start a canine hotelier service in LA?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293February 21, 2022 9:43 PM

Quiet from the Alice front, so she must be genuinely scared of losing custody/what money Ioan has left.

by Anonymousreply 294March 6, 2022 10:06 AM

she still does instagram and a thing called cameo which she promotes on instagram but she seems to make a mess of it all the time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295March 6, 2022 10:15 AM

She really isn't going to give up on the bright-red-lipstick-on-fillered-lips-and-huge-glasses look, is she?

by Anonymousreply 296March 6, 2022 10:37 AM

she's teaching her kiddoe how to speak French which is great and cool (see link) - but I can't follow the whole text - who's she talking about?

>>>

aliceevansgruff Verified Oh this is so amazing!

They can learn the proper accents ( excuse my German) before they learn what the words mean.

This actually could mean the difference between speaking like a native or not, if the child chooses to study one of the languages further.

It’s absolutely amazing.

If I could convince Ella to come on IG you’d see how good she was. Abs she has no CLUE oD what she’s saying, she just has the capacity in her mouth ready.

I’m determined to find a game that will turn then but if not tri lingual. Xxxxx

PS: I just checked The Tears right now and they are going insane.

They sound like totally people who have lost their minds.

I didn’t stay on for two long but I took the screenshots I needed for the lawyers.

But boy / what sort of a loser to you have to be to die d your time on That site? Some of them have been thee for 29 years ( Sailthesaltseaa) for example.

They’re CRAZY!!! Help!!

It’s ok. Our lawyers are talking now. I’ve taken screenshots I’d like 59 pages to have to him. Bet he won’t be happy about that! 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297March 6, 2022 10:43 AM

^^^

[quote] If I could convince Ella to come on IG you’d see how good she was.

by Anonymousreply 298March 6, 2022 11:21 AM

I think she's getting better. Turning the corner.

>>

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299March 6, 2022 12:15 PM

I don't speak drunken insane frau so correct me if I'm misinterpreting her here but it sounds like she's weaponizing the kids in a rather public manner?

by Anonymousreply 300March 6, 2022 2:28 PM

R300, yes. We should not be surprised. She's like Putin. We keep saying, " Oh she'd never do that" and then she does exactly that. Then we say the same thing about the next step and she goes ahead and takes the next step.

It's as if some people refuse to use their common sense. You have to stop them early on in their game. You have to trust your instincts and find the balls to take the tough stand. In this case Ioan should be demanding full custody with her only getting supervised visits and having to prove she is sober and sane.

by Anonymousreply 301March 6, 2022 8:07 PM

[quote] Maybe Alice can start a canine hotelier service in LA?

And then boil them on the stove. The wives and kids will really like that.

by Anonymousreply 302March 7, 2022 1:31 AM

This whole thread is very likely Gruffud's PR team getting ahead of any news so he can pay out and give out less in the divorce, by making his wife appear "crazy".

by Anonymousreply 303March 7, 2022 2:25 AM

Yes, of course. If it wasn't for this homo sponsored thread, Alice would look 100% sane.

by Anonymousreply 304March 7, 2022 2:33 AM

[quote]This whole thread is very likely Gruffud's PR team getting ahead of any news so he can pay out and give out less in the divorce, by making his wife appear "crazy".

That's one possibility

The other possibility is that a load of gossipy old queens are gossiping about a mentally unstable woman and her divorce from a man whose was once considered attractive and successful enough for those same gossipy old queens to fantasise about him being gay.

by Anonymousreply 305March 7, 2022 7:22 AM

Oh, hunny, he aged out for us gheys. You straights can keep his bony ass.

by Anonymousreply 306March 7, 2022 8:06 AM

R304, did his PR team also write the 80,000 posts on this subject on Tattle, which are almost universally pro-Ioan and anti-Alice? I have a bit of a soft spot for Alice myself but it does seem that most people who learn about this situation naturally end up being Team Ioan.

by Anonymousreply 307March 7, 2022 8:46 AM

R306 we all age out! I still fantasise about him being gay, bony ass and all.

by Anonymousreply 308March 7, 2022 10:05 AM

He’s ugly.

by Anonymousreply 309March 7, 2022 11:06 AM

I love when people assume celebrity PR teams hang out on DL as if what happens here actually matters

by Anonymousreply 310March 9, 2022 4:08 PM

Put this woman on the Real Housewives STAT!

She would be a ratings goldmine.

by Anonymousreply 311March 9, 2022 4:16 PM

Of of her kids is going to trans. Probably the youngest.

by Anonymousreply 312March 9, 2022 4:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313March 14, 2022 5:39 PM

Is she giving up the house to Ukrainian refugees?

by Anonymousreply 314March 14, 2022 6:06 PM

I think he’s giving up the house “for” her! He’s out of work and probably making her sell as part of their settlement.

by Anonymousreply 315March 14, 2022 6:11 PM

[quote]I think he’s giving up the house “for” her! He’s out of work and probably making her sell as part of their settlement.

Seems odd to me - I would have thought the mother and her children would keep the family house in a divorce settlement.

by Anonymousreply 316March 14, 2022 6:24 PM

Bitch will not be homeless. A judge will either tell them to sell the house and split proceeds perhaps necessitating a smaller place or be allowed to stay in the house but she will eventually have to pay the mortgage/rent. Depends on the state law.

Anyone know CA law?

I know more than a few women who got divorced.

by Anonymousreply 317March 14, 2022 6:30 PM

[quote]Anyone know CA law?

Yes, very generous towards the wife and mother. This doesn't make sense.

I wonder how rich he is.

by Anonymousreply 318March 14, 2022 6:43 PM

[quote] Put this woman on the Real Housewives STAT! She would be a ratings goldmine.

She’s too fat.

by Anonymousreply 319March 14, 2022 7:30 PM

[quote]Put this woman on the Real Housewives STAT! She would be a ratings goldmine.

I don't think she gets on well with other women. There are seemingly no gurlfriends around. She'd be off the show in no time.

by Anonymousreply 320March 14, 2022 7:40 PM

Would love her to appear on that Housewives shit but she’s probably too much even for those psycho harpies.

by Anonymousreply 321March 14, 2022 10:58 PM

[quote]I think he’s giving up the house “for” her! He’s out of work and probably making her sell as part of their settlement.

He wants his half of the money from the house so he can make a movie with and about his girlfriend. She has Multiple Sclerosis and the move is going to be about her. There have been 15 tv movies about people with MS. No one is in any rush to see another one. She only has 3 measly credits to her name.

He's a damned fool.

His wife has lost weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322March 15, 2022 2:56 AM

Here's what he's going to piss his money away on.

She describes herself as chronically ill

follows a chronically ill young woman who finds herself alone at rock bottom, struggling to come to terms with her diagnosis of multiple sclerosis while searching for the strength to push forward with her dreams before it's too late.

She sure knows how to play him. She's the one he needs to watch out for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323March 15, 2022 3:06 AM

He can do whatever he wants with his time and cock now Alice/R322/R323. You two are separated. Since you've lost weight, you should get off the internet and get laid, too. Good luck, toots!

by Anonymousreply 324March 15, 2022 3:39 AM

Bianca is another fug z list nobody with zero talent ala Meghan Markle. How desperate. Nobody will watch.

by Anonymousreply 325March 15, 2022 7:00 AM

[quote]Bianca is another fug z list nobody with zero talent ala Meghan Markle. How desperate. Nobody will watch.

You'll be watching of course. Even if it's just to quietly seethe through the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 326March 15, 2022 8:32 AM

[quote]He wants his half of the money from the house so he can make a movie with and about his girlfriend. She has Multiple Sclerosis and the move is going to be about her. There have been 15 tv movies about people with MS. No one is in any rush to see another one. She only has 3 measly credits to her name. He's a damned fool. His wife has lost weight.

Hi Alice, seeing as you're about to be made homeless, would you be interested in appearing in the new series of VIP Big Brother Australia, where you can have daily breakdowns on camera? Ioan can look after the girls and the dog while you're in there. The horrible people end up being evicted early on but the paycheck is for the whole series, whether you're out first or win. Obviously you get more earning potential if you win.

by Anonymousreply 327March 15, 2022 8:35 AM

So she lost weight now but let herself go during the marriage? Was she so sure of her control over him she got lazy and complacent?

by Anonymousreply 328March 15, 2022 3:21 PM

Too beautiful for this world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329March 15, 2022 3:24 PM

^ Thanks, Yon.

by Anonymousreply 330March 15, 2022 3:43 PM

R122 Alice got one thing right: Matthew Rhys is a babe (though he fell into Sienna Miller’s pussy trap).

And on another note - I’ve not met a Welsh gay who wasn’t a bottom…thank God

by Anonymousreply 331March 15, 2022 3:44 PM

[quote] Bianca is another fug z list nobody with zero talent ala Meghan Markle.

He doesn't care. She helped him escape. Most men trapped like he was need that push and it usually comes from a woman.

by Anonymousreply 332March 15, 2022 4:28 PM

Nope r326. Don't watch Markle's stuff won't watch this.

by Anonymousreply 333March 16, 2022 12:41 AM

Bianca may be a z list nobody but she has a pretty face and a rocking bod, neither of which Alice has these days, unfortunately.

Additionally, maybe Bianca is low maintenance, which would make a nice change for Ioan, presumably.

by Anonymousreply 334March 16, 2022 12:56 AM

Pretty face? Rocking bod? How low are your standards? Bianca stalked him like a crazy person. Girl is batshit. Just wait and see.

by Anonymousreply 335March 16, 2022 1:26 AM

Pretty face and rockin’ bod meet the standards of most straight men, Alice.

by Anonymousreply 336March 16, 2022 1:38 AM

You need to lay off the socials, Alice. And the gin.

by Anonymousreply 337March 16, 2022 1:44 AM

Sorry, but this chick isn't hot by any stretch of the imagination.

by Anonymousreply 338March 16, 2022 2:17 AM

I think she's calmed down a bit.

by Anonymousreply 339March 16, 2022 2:17 AM

r339 She never calms down, just rests her crazy for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 340March 17, 2022 11:54 PM

Sometimes infidelity makes a woman insane. Certifiably insane. They give their body up for kids, give up the career, raise the children, remain loyal to their husband. They also age worse than men so they can’t just traipse around with PYTs to make themselves look and feel better. So when their partner does something like this it can really trigger a serious instability of anger, resentment and just insanity. Couple that with menopausal or hormonal issues and its hell for the woman. I feel bad for her but she has to get on some benzos and anti-psychotics and her family must keep her phone away from her.

Wendy Williams too. Her health really deteriorated after the husband / mistress thing. Its serious and it happens.

by Anonymousreply 341March 18, 2022 12:04 AM

Wendy Williams is not a biological woman, I don't care what people say

by Anonymousreply 342March 18, 2022 1:49 AM

Also, that's a very unflattering pic of the new gf up above, she's quite pretty

by Anonymousreply 343March 18, 2022 2:03 AM

[quote] She helped him escape.

Sometimes I wonder if people actually believe this crap or if they're just trolling. As if a famous white and grown man needs help "escaping"

by Anonymousreply 344March 18, 2022 2:06 AM

He stopped paying for his daughter's private school so he can make some stupid movie about the girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 345March 18, 2022 3:37 AM

Sober up and get a job, Alice.

by Anonymousreply 346March 18, 2022 3:51 AM

How do you know where he raised funding from for his girlfriend’s film, r345?

Because when couples legally separate, their funds are accounted for.

If daughter wants to go to private school, tell her to hit the books and get a scholarship.

by Anonymousreply 347March 18, 2022 11:05 AM

Yes, during divorce proceedings every expense and bank account is scrutinized to make sure money isn't being hidden. I doubt any of his money is being used for projects right now. Quit listening to Alice squawking.

by Anonymousreply 348March 18, 2022 11:12 AM

Typical mentally ill fat frau.

She got fat and old. Men like young and attractive. Fish don’t age well and often start taki97$ suddd hi

by Anonymousreply 349March 18, 2022 12:09 PM

She's not r343. Young and attractive doesn't describe the trade down.

by Anonymousreply 350March 18, 2022 12:13 PM

The new girlfriend is a butter face

by Anonymousreply 351March 18, 2022 12:27 PM

[quote] Sometimes I wonder if people actually believe this crap or if they're just trolling. As if a famous white and grown man needs help "escaping"

R344, you don't know straight men at all. A famous man has much more to lose - financially and career wise - than some Joe Schmoe who can easily get a divorce. They are also generally cowards.

by Anonymousreply 352March 18, 2022 1:37 PM

Oops. Looks like I passed out before I finished my thought at R349. Anyway, fish usually start to look a bit haggard around age 26 or 27. It’s even worse if they’ve shit out a baby or two. So it’s no surprise that the guy would start to look for a younger woman after that.

by Anonymousreply 353March 18, 2022 4:27 PM

R353 I wonder what you look like.

by Anonymousreply 354March 18, 2022 4:29 PM

R354, men age better than women, especially if they take care of themselves and don’t get fat. Women can only do so much. It’s much harder for them to stay in shape and even a small amount of weight on a female looks ghastly, especially with age.

I’ve managed to stay thin, which is the most important thing when it comes to staying attractive, whether you’re male or female. Of course, some men are just unfortunate looking from the start and nothing can really be done about it.

by Anonymousreply 355March 18, 2022 4:36 PM

R349 can you not call women “fish” please.

by Anonymousreply 356March 18, 2022 4:51 PM

Overweight women have much better bodies than men because they gain more in their hips thighs and butt. Men gain in their guts unless they have womanly shapes.

by Anonymousreply 357March 18, 2022 4:53 PM

I can. The question is “Will I?” And no, I will not.

by Anonymousreply 358March 18, 2022 4:54 PM

lol @ R357. You think a fat frau with thunder thighs, dimpled asses that look like sofa cushions stuffed into a a pair of slacks, and hips you could set your drinks on is attractive?

by Anonymousreply 359March 18, 2022 4:56 PM

R359 if it's between that and the humpty dumpty body shape of fat men, then yes. Smaller waists/bigger hips are always more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 360March 18, 2022 5:00 PM

You must be a Lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 361March 18, 2022 5:02 PM

Or a straight or bi man or a straight woman. It's really only gay or bi men who are attracted to men's bodies.

by Anonymousreply 362March 18, 2022 5:06 PM

[quote]the humpty dumpty body shape of fat men

Some women have this shape, also. Haven't you seen the women who look like pumpkins with stick legs?

by Anonymousreply 363March 18, 2022 5:07 PM

R363 but it's never as bad as men, all things being equal. That's why men's clothing is slimmer though the hips, thicker in the waist. Estrogen=smaller waist.

by Anonymousreply 364March 18, 2022 5:14 PM

[quote] The new girlfriend is a butter face

You can keep saying this Alice, it doesn’t make it true.

by Anonymousreply 365March 18, 2022 5:30 PM

Sorry, but I see a lot of walking pumpkin ladies at my worksites, and they are just "as bad" to look at.

Anyway, Alice has always been a drunken slag, and alcohol consumption can also pack on pounds around the waistline.

by Anonymousreply 366March 18, 2022 5:35 PM

I see pumpkin women too, but their male equivalents are even thicker in the waist, as men have less estrogen. They are truly unfortunate looking.

by Anonymousreply 367March 18, 2022 5:40 PM

The point is that *some* women can carry off an extra bit of weight, as it may distribute in a "feminine" pattern that some men find attractive, whereas men can't carry off an equivalent amount of weight.

by Anonymousreply 368March 18, 2022 5:43 PM

Alice's weight gain, by the way, is not attractive. The monomaniacs at Tattle have diagnosed her with alcoholism-induced Cushingoid disease or something (i.e. not real Cushing's).

by Anonymousreply 369March 18, 2022 5:45 PM

[quote] as it may distribute in a "feminine" pattern that some men find attractive,

Most men. Most men find a feminine pattern of weight gain more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 370March 18, 2022 5:48 PM

Estrogen causes fluid retention. Alice needs progesterone, not estrogen, to restore her slimmer slag looks. That and a visit to rehab.

by Anonymousreply 371March 18, 2022 6:01 PM

Misandrist R357 is sick in the head. You probably like to lick out cavernous, smelly old tuna tacos. I’m sure you love the ones on fat fraus the most. And their disgusting, drooping, pendulous breasts with areolas the size of dinner plates.

by Anonymousreply 372March 18, 2022 7:17 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373March 18, 2022 7:57 PM

That is some unfortunate looking nose surgery and even scarier lip plumping in R373.

by Anonymousreply 374March 18, 2022 8:17 PM

R372 you're not a disturbed, mentally ill drunk/druggy at all. Or a troll. *Snort*

by Anonymousreply 375March 18, 2022 8:22 PM

R375, you’re not a crazed, man-hating lesbian at all.

by Anonymousreply 376March 18, 2022 8:38 PM

R376 go pass out again skank.

by Anonymousreply 377March 18, 2022 8:40 PM

What the fuck happened to her lips?

by Anonymousreply 378March 18, 2022 8:50 PM

R355 No matter how thin you stay, Straight Men still would fuck a fat frau over you and it makes you salty, don’t it

by Anonymousreply 379March 19, 2022 5:19 AM

She must be heavily drugged up to not realize how pathetic she comes off.

by Anonymousreply 380March 19, 2022 5:21 AM

I think Bianca comes off bad herself. Scamming him to pay for her z list "I'm a victim" film because she can't get work. How pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 381March 19, 2022 7:21 AM

Googling pictures of her is really eye opening. All the pics of her with Ioan scream—“LOOOOK AT MEEEEEEEE!” And he just looks a little awkward in many. It’s a dead cert she has a personality disorder. I do feel sorry for her mind you, as such people can’t really live happy lives.

by Anonymousreply 382March 19, 2022 10:14 AM

R380 Or drunk. Probably drunk

by Anonymousreply 383March 19, 2022 8:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384June 20, 2022 7:01 AM

I can never hear this story without ..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385June 20, 2022 10:50 AM

Does he still have a restraining order?

by Anonymousreply 386June 20, 2022 11:14 AM

Wow r384, his hair plugs/ system looks full but obvious. I couldn't stop staring since Alice outed him for using propecia in their texts that were made public. (But nearly all Hollywood men are on it)

by Anonymousreply 387June 21, 2022 2:56 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388July 13, 2022 6:04 AM

He does that [bold]American thing [/bold]of always showing all of his bleached teeth whenever he's being photographed...even walking through the airport.

by Anonymousreply 389July 13, 2022 8:17 AM

She’s like Betty Broderick, if Betty had had social media.

by Anonymousreply 390July 13, 2022 11:27 AM

What’s cute at 28 is insane at 48.

by Anonymousreply 391July 13, 2022 11:48 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392July 13, 2022 12:23 PM

Ioan's a broke heaux.

Fantastic Four star Ioan Gruffudd is pleading poverty in his bitter divorce with Alice Evans and begging a court to enforce the sale of their $2 million marital home - before it's repossessed.

Gruffudd, 49, claims his actress ex has been living at the LA pad for free since they split in January 2021 while he shells out $6,570 a month in mortgage payments, insurance and property tax.

He wants a judge to list the three-bed, La Jolla property for sale before it goes into foreclosure because neither he nor Evans have the funds to cover missed mortgage payments totaling $15,271, a $4,616 power bill and $11,793 in unpaid tax.

'Alice and I cannot afford to keep it, yet Alice will not agree to sell it,' Gruffudd protests in a new court filing obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.

The Welsh actor also paints a bleak picture of his finances in the December 2 doc, claiming he's had just one paid presenting gig in the past year and is now so poor he's relying on handouts from current flame, Bianca Wallace.

by Anonymousreply 393December 7, 2022 6:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394June 3, 2023 6:25 AM

Psycho Alice using the kids to get back at Ioan

by Anonymousreply 395June 3, 2023 6:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!