Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness’ new trailer is here!

Omfggggg I’m screaming!!!!! This looks so good. Ahhhhh!

I think we are finally getting the X-Men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 14, 2022 1:18 AM

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1February 14, 2022 12:14 AM

2 Stranges?

2 Wandas?

1 Prof. X?

by Anonymousreply 2February 14, 2022 12:19 AM

It looks pretty fucking awesome for sure.

😵‍💫😵‍💫

by Anonymousreply 3February 14, 2022 12:31 AM

I better get Wandas gay kids kids Wiccan and Speed fully grown out of her decent into villany by the end of this movie.

by Anonymousreply 4February 14, 2022 12:33 AM

One is gay. Not both.

by Anonymousreply 5February 14, 2022 12:43 AM

r5 Fine Tommy's bi. But he's happier with Prodigy than he ever was when trying to bang Kate Bishop, and given he only ever appears once every 3 years its not like Marvel will have time to devote to breaking them up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 14, 2022 12:49 AM

It looks fantastic! Sam Raimi directed.

by Anonymousreply 7February 14, 2022 12:49 AM

Same shit, different movie.

by Anonymousreply 8February 14, 2022 1:03 AM

^^^^ That's rich, coming from someone who takes their name from and 83 yo movie that has been done ad nauseum.

by Anonymousreply 9February 14, 2022 1:06 AM

Is this the movie with the skinny gay kid hula hooping?

by Anonymousreply 10February 14, 2022 1:08 AM

It looks like the villains will include Baron Mordo (seen in the trailer) and Nightmare (not seen in the trailer, but you just cannot have discussions of nightmares confused with reality with Dr. Strange without bringing him in), and that Shuma-Gorath (seen in the trailer) will also make an appearance.

by Anonymousreply 11February 14, 2022 1:13 AM

I'm totally stoked for this one. He was one of my fav's of all time. I know loads of folk deprecate & hate Marvel, but I was & am a comic fan. Total escape from a chaotic childhood. Then as a trying to function adult, with a good cuppa & a comic I could take that long subway ride to work & not notice the grunge & yucch all around me.

I'm excited. Hope its IMax & Covid a non issue.

Fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 12February 14, 2022 1:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!