Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dateline Port Charles: Blue Valentines

Poor Liz Webber just can't catch a break with this day. First she got raped on Valentines Day. Then she had her faux-wedding to deadbeat loser Lucky on Valentines Day. She returns to the same church years later, again on Valentines Day, only to pass out from hypothermia triggering a chain of events that would lead her to nearly end her life by jumping off the roof at GH. Tempting fate yet once again, she marries Franco on V-Day and now carries that as a sad reminder. Cupid's Curse continues, as this VD has her descending into madness. Or is she? Could someone be gaslighting her, and why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324March 18, 2022 4:55 PM

Previous thread, now paywalled:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 14, 2022 6:31 PM

Also, could someone who is a subscriber please put a note on the old thread indicating it's now restricted to subscriber only? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 2February 14, 2022 6:53 PM

R2 Done.

by Anonymousreply 3February 14, 2022 8:49 PM

Thanks, R3!

by Anonymousreply 4February 14, 2022 8:55 PM

In case anyone is interested…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 14, 2022 8:56 PM

Charles Shaughnessy is finally in the opening credits, I hope that means he is staying. His contract was only for six months.

by Anonymousreply 6February 14, 2022 8:57 PM

R6 If they want to have a genuine Cassadine around they better keep him. Spencer has potential, but the nephew is a dud and Victor's son is more of a lover than a fighter.

by Anonymousreply 7February 14, 2022 9:19 PM

Today was the soapiest it’s been in a while with rose petals and bondage.

by Anonymousreply 8February 14, 2022 10:03 PM

Bondage? Who got tied up?

by Anonymousreply 9February 14, 2022 10:45 PM

r99 Ava tied up Nikolas.

by Anonymousreply 10February 14, 2022 10:50 PM

Leslie's sister was bi-polar and committed suicide in 1996.

Leslie was Ron Howard's first on-screen kiss on Happy Days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 14, 2022 11:01 PM

Terry's hipster douche date was pretty amusing, and there seemed to be genuine sparks flying between Chet and Terry. I wonder how they'll deal with her big "reveal."

Drunken Britta was fun. Carly's legs were a hot mess in that weird baggy mini dress, it looked like a smock.

Anvil drop when Laura said to Kevin about Esme staying at their apartment "She must feel out of place surrounded by people she really has no connection to." Dun-dun-dun-dun, can you say 'Uncle' Kevin. And that evil look on her face when she found out she was banned from seeing Ryan, oof.

by Anonymousreply 12February 14, 2022 11:13 PM

Is it me? or did Molly look just like Sarah Jessica Parker in the "I'm a Model" episode of SATC....the one where Carrie took a tumble off the runway.

by Anonymousreply 13February 14, 2022 11:30 PM

What happened to the theme song? I didn’t think it could get worse than it already was!

by Anonymousreply 14February 15, 2022 1:07 AM

Terrible new theme song! Why?

by Anonymousreply 15February 15, 2022 1:43 AM

Terry is Asian? And, they should've had Brit and Carly hook up.

by Anonymousreply 16February 15, 2022 1:55 AM

r14 Yeah, was that a one time thing? I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 17February 15, 2022 2:05 AM

R17 It is probably the new permanent one, since it was a revamp adding Victor, Esme, and Drew.

by Anonymousreply 18February 15, 2022 2:17 AM

[quote]Terry is Asian?

They never said diddly about the character, but Cassandra James is half-Chinese.

[quote]And, they should've had Brit and Carly hook up.

Two total tops, lots of fur flying there! I'd rather see a cage match, with Britt the victor over Grandma Carly's old ass.

by Anonymousreply 19February 15, 2022 2:26 AM

I gather Terry may be related to Mmm

by Anonymousreply 20February 15, 2022 2:44 AM

R19 Interesting, I didn't see it. I thought since she was supposed to be an old friend of Elisabeth's from Colorado that she might be part Native American.

Also, not sure about how it works with lesbians, but I'm a top, like very, very rarely do I bottom and only after I really know you. But, one of the most fun nights I've ever had was with another "total" top. We could never have had a lasting relationship but that one night was fun as hell. And, yes that total top succumbed at least once that night.

by Anonymousreply 21February 15, 2022 2:57 AM

I hope there's a long, slow burn story for Terry and Chet, since neither can act their way out of a wet paper bag. ZZzzzz...

by Anonymousreply 22February 15, 2022 11:23 AM

R22 They aren't as bad as that guy on Spoon Island.

by Anonymousreply 23February 15, 2022 3:10 PM

I find Chet is worse than NuNic.

I did enjoy seeing NuNic tied up yesterday. I’m hoping Julian returns so Maura has more screen time with someone who can actually act…but she needs a better hair style.

by Anonymousreply 24February 15, 2022 4:52 PM

They're making Chet a thing now for the same reason they decided to trot out Terry's Asian-ness out of the blue- it's all about the diversity casting. They're pretty loaded up on black cast so a little balance from other categories is needed. Handicapped counts, too, which is also probably why they went with the autism (or should I say neuro diverse) story for Leo. Latin representation is completely lacking unless you count Nikolas and Spencer, lol.

by Anonymousreply 25February 15, 2022 5:40 PM

R25 plus Chet is a diversity hire that doesn’t piss off the people against diversity hires, being a disabled vet.

by Anonymousreply 26February 15, 2022 6:00 PM

Why no Spencer in the opening credits but two days of Esme?

by Anonymousreply 27February 15, 2022 9:58 PM

The opening credits feel like a Power Point presentation of some low rent agency's talent roster. "Look! We've got head-shots shuffling like a deck of cards to some cheesy background music! Aren't we creative?"

by Anonymousreply 28February 16, 2022 1:32 AM

It also cracks me up that the resolution varies from photo to photo and everyone is a slightly different distance from the lens.

by Anonymousreply 29February 16, 2022 1:36 AM

Yes, the new music is a bust and so are the new photos.

Some cast members have new photos but others are using the old ones.

And some people who had new photos done should insist they go back to the old ones. Looking at you ,Roger Howarth and Nancy Lee Grahn. And definitely you, Mo.

And of course the focus and distance from the camera varies greatly from person to person.

by Anonymousreply 30February 16, 2022 1:57 AM

Yeah, it’s bizarre that they aren’t consistent with the photos. I think of the OLTL Bryson opening and they wretched smart to use the more graphic looks of the photos to keep them more consistent.

by Anonymousreply 31February 16, 2022 2:24 AM

As the show obviously doesn't have a full time photographer and they need to also coordinate with the actors' schedule, the photos are always going to be all over the place due to multiple photographers

The new ones mostly seem like a improvement. The actress playing Trina obviously still has a photo from a few years ago and it's now getting obvious how old it is

by Anonymousreply 32February 16, 2022 2:30 AM

So is Willow gonna turn out to be Nina's daughter after all?

by Anonymousreply 33February 16, 2022 6:21 AM

^ Looks like it. And since she's about to graduate from the GH 2 week nursing program, we'll never be rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 34February 16, 2022 10:19 AM

I like the friendship scenes between Ava and Nina. Maura and Cynthia have nice chemistry and make those scenes work.

But I always shake my head remembering that Nina stole Ava's baby (Avery) by cutting open her womb. These two should not be friends given that. They should be bitter enemies, but somehow they are now written as friends.

Is this friendship just something that developed once Cynthia Watros took over the Nina role? Or did it start while Michelle Stafford was still in the part?

by Anonymousreply 35February 16, 2022 5:28 PM

Willow being Nina's daughter could save her life. It's a storyline independent of Michael. And we know what has happened to all of Michael's girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 36February 16, 2022 5:37 PM

Maybe it's time make the switch r36?

by Anonymousreply 37February 16, 2022 6:36 PM

R35 I don't really remember them hanging out before Watros took over, but maybe I missed it. I like the characters being friends because it actually makes Ava look better than Carly and Sonny. She was able to get past Nina ripping her child out of her womb and kidnapping it, and to actually become friends with Nine. S&C think they have to remind Ava that they hold her responsible for Morgan's death at least once a week, even though she didn't actually kill him.

by Anonymousreply 38February 16, 2022 9:54 PM

^^ Morgan hasn’t been mentioned in eons. Not at all during baby Leo’s death which I thought was weird. People dying left and right and not a peep about Morgan.

by Anonymousreply 39February 17, 2022 1:35 AM

Baby Liam’s death

by Anonymousreply 40February 17, 2022 1:43 AM

Why is the Willow/Harmony storyline suddenly coming out now? Obviously, the writers had no place left to go with Willow. So they decided to revive a storyline idea they had considered then killed.

by Anonymousreply 41February 17, 2022 2:23 AM

R41 If she is revealed to be Nina's daughter now is perfect because it will cause major Michael, Willow, and Wiley drama.

by Anonymousreply 42February 17, 2022 2:29 AM

Does Biden know that he is pi**ing off the Assisted Living voters every time he interrupts GH? Same with Pritzker in my state. Not voting for either one next time around.

by Anonymousreply 43February 17, 2022 2:30 AM

@ R41 - I think they did it to add a little extra juice to the Carly vs Nina war that's heating up. If Willow turns out to be Nina's daughter, then that's one more in her camp, not to mention ensuring her rights as Grandma to Wiley. This will piss Carly off big time and create all kinds of tension between her, Willow and Michael.

by Anonymousreply 44February 17, 2022 2:33 AM

Do we know anything about Nina’s past that matches Harmony’s story about “Joan?”

by Anonymousreply 45February 17, 2022 5:22 AM

Oh no! Queen Danny Kroll from Soap Central is upset because he got dissed!! Poor queen Danny Kroll. Looking for his woe is me moment.

by Anonymousreply 46February 17, 2022 5:58 AM

(R46)

by Anonymousreply 47February 17, 2022 7:39 AM

IA the new theme song music is bad. What makes it even worse is how they incorporated the previous theme's ending into the new one, for the ending seems to align better with the one before this one. This theme has more of a guitar sound too it, so the ending should have reflected that.

Also, Willow was originally supposed to be Nina's daughter then Frank iirc preferred Nelle, then there were rumblings about Nelle and Willow being twins, which is most likely where they're going with this. Willow looks like she could actually be Silas' daughter, so I suppose that works in her favor.

by Anonymousreply 48February 17, 2022 8:18 AM

R35 Reportedly Michelle Stafford and Maura West did not get along well (going back to their time on Y&R together) so that could be part of the reason why Nina and Ava weren't friends prior to Cynthia joining. Another storyline that probably wouldn't have happened is Nina/Sonny with Michelle in the role; there seemed to be a height difference (even if Michelle isn't that tall, it looked like she towered over Maurice; maybe Nina would've stayed with Jax) so idk how Nixon Falls would've been written (or if it would've even been written at all; the plan was to breakup Sonny & Carly, so it still would've happened somehow, one way or the other). So Michelle leaving actually paved the way for those two story developments (a third development is that her wardrobe/salary was also rumored to be expensive, so her exit freed up money too)

by Anonymousreply 49February 17, 2022 8:30 AM

Correcting myself before someone else does R48 should say "a guitar sound too, or guitar sound to it" lol

by Anonymousreply 50February 17, 2022 8:49 AM

Liz is garbage. Always has been and always will be. I celebrated when GH tried to fire her back in 2011..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 17, 2022 9:53 AM

[quote]Do we know anything about Nina’s past that matches Harmony’s story about “Joan?”

Taken at face value, that Joan actually gave birth at the commune, it doesn't match up at all. That being said, Harmony is either lying or was lied to about it all. The only way it works is if the cult leader Josiah was buying black market babies (or stealing them) to have raised in the cult and Joan's pregnancy was faked to provide a cover story, or maybe Joan was a nutso who stole the baby and sought refuge in the commune to hide from the law. If she really just disappeared one day, both of those options could explain that, too. Like maybe Josiah had her "disappeared" to keep her from blabbing. It's a funny thing, though, how Harmony's tales of love and devotion to the precious little child she was entrusted with didn't quite match up to Willow's reminiscences, did they. I guess being drunk on the cult Kool-Aid could explain some of it, but Harmony is coming off as pretty shady right now.

by Anonymousreply 52February 17, 2022 6:56 PM

I mean Nina’s past was completely off canvas so they can claim she went through a cult phase. She does have a history of mental illness so I can buy that happening.

by Anonymousreply 53February 17, 2022 6:59 PM

Herbst's devoted fanbase saved her the other time. Don't think it will work this time since they fired boring Burton and Dingo and didn't care about the fans bitching about it. I don't have anything against Herbst, but her character has been irrelevant for some time. She was lucky to have been employed for 25 years.

by Anonymousreply 54February 17, 2022 7:10 PM

Michael Easton needs to go first! He lacks chemistry with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 55February 17, 2022 7:27 PM

Wasn't Nina in a coma for 20+ years and being kept at Creighton Clark Clinic?

Harmony/Joan could have gotten a job there or been a patient there and stolen one of Nina's babies.

by Anonymousreply 56February 17, 2022 7:28 PM

Liz has been useless for years. Buh bye.

by Anonymousreply 57February 17, 2022 8:08 PM

R56 Yes. Could it have been possible that Nina gave birth to twins in the hospital? "Joan" could've been a nurse at the facility that stole one of the babies and ran to the commune to hide. Harmony could have lied and she could be Joan. Has Harmony and Phyllis ever run into each other, yet?

I really liked the opening shots of today's episode, it was like a modern version of the shots they did on the early GH B&W episodes of an aerial overview of the nurse's station. It felt very cinematic.

by Anonymousreply 58February 18, 2022 12:34 AM

Elizabeth, Terry, Harmony and Willow all lived in Colorado at one time?

by Anonymousreply 59February 18, 2022 3:29 AM

The best way to figure out Willow is to look back at the time period when Carly was pregnant with Michael. ...RUMORS have some speculating that Sam could be the mother. Read another story that Valenin or Ned could be Willows father from some fling.

by Anonymousreply 60February 18, 2022 8:56 AM

Sonny is Willows father. Sonny is always the father. Just ask any of his five different baby mommas. Maybe Sonny knocked up Karen Baldwin during one of his doping sessions before she left town. She was off canvas in 1997.

by Anonymousreply 61February 18, 2022 9:14 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 18, 2022 9:49 AM

Lots of theories here. Ned being Willow's father is an interesting one as it would make Michael and Willow second cousins

by Anonymousreply 63February 18, 2022 12:27 PM

All the interesting theories are here, not in the writers' room.

by Anonymousreply 64February 18, 2022 1:48 PM

R61 Tracy's next visit when she comes back late in the year or early next year will be to reveal that Sonny, not Alan, is the father of Jason. He slept with Susan Moore when he was only a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 65February 18, 2022 2:46 PM

Guess Peter and Maxi got to Europe by taking the “Pennsylvania side” of the river through Nixon Falls and Greece.

by Anonymousreply 66February 18, 2022 2:50 PM

They should cast Kim Zimmer as this “Joan” person who stole baby Willow from Nina.

by Anonymousreply 67February 18, 2022 2:53 PM

R65 Has Tracy's annual visit ended? I suspected that since Peter took Maxie to Europe they would run into her at some point.

by Anonymousreply 68February 18, 2022 3:10 PM

Let's let Kim Zimmer sit in peace and eat her Bugles dipped in Nutella.

by Anonymousreply 69February 18, 2022 3:23 PM

That sounds delicious!

by Anonymousreply 70February 18, 2022 3:30 PM

This trope of found children/parents is getting old. Does everyone move to PC?

by Anonymousreply 71February 18, 2022 3:42 PM

Finola Hughes is so underrated.

by Anonymousreply 72February 18, 2022 3:59 PM

Amen to found parents.

Especially when GH has a history and can bring adult children back (like Brook Lynn). If they wouldn't have killed off so many in past years....no child lived through a Guza sweeps period LOL

by Anonymousreply 73February 18, 2022 4:01 PM

Tracy went back to Amsterdam to take care of Luke's affairs the first week of February. At least she cleared up all of her legal issues. There were rumors that Tracy might get killed off but that didn't happen. Jane E. lives on the East Coast somewhere so she gets a CA trip during the winter months and gets to do the needed work to get Union health insurance. I'm guessing that's why she's doing this rather than just having Medicare. Beverlee McKinsey did her GH stint for the same reason. Jane did 11 episodes this time around according to the IMDb.

by Anonymousreply 74February 18, 2022 4:12 PM

The actress filling in for Sasha yesterday, is that her real life sister? They quickly mentioned her name and it sounded like the same last name.

by Anonymousreply 75February 18, 2022 4:55 PM

Yes it's her sister.

by Anonymousreply 76February 18, 2022 5:24 PM

[quote]The best way to figure out Willow is to look back at the time period when Carly was pregnant with Michael.

Oh, please, please, PLEASE let Michael be fucking his own sister. That would finally make them interesting. They've already made the theme music more Game of Thrones like, now let's have our very own Lannisters of Port Charles. I'd put Michael in the Cersei role, though, since he's become quite the ruthless little prick lately. Like Jaime, poor Willow tries to be noble but is ultimately doomed by her dickmatization.

by Anonymousreply 77February 18, 2022 6:23 PM

Spencer is hot and griping about a/c not working in February in upstate NY. Must be the beginning of the heatwave Victor is plotting. Freezing the world didn't work, so he's going the heatwave route.

by Anonymousreply 78February 18, 2022 6:55 PM

I’m for anything that gets Spencer to lose a few layers.

by Anonymousreply 79February 18, 2022 7:03 PM

Aren't they going to do anything with Luke's death?

Was Luke's death done just to accommodate Jane Elliot's annual return visit?

I figured some storyline was going to come from that, but apparently not. The wake was a month ago and it already seems like a forgotten story.

by Anonymousreply 80February 18, 2022 7:03 PM

Yes, r75, I read that temp NuSasha is the real-life sister of original Sasha. Original Sasha is much prettier IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 81February 18, 2022 7:19 PM

Soap Mad Libs: It turns out that [fill in the name of any over-40 female character] is the real mother of [any under-20 female character] having [stolen from the sperm bank OR had a one-night drunken stand with] [any male over-40 male character] in [any town other than the soap's hometown] and then [having split into multiple personalities so she forgot OR thought she had a stillborn baby who was switched OR had twins and one was spirited away] was unaware that [said under-20 female character] was her daughter, they were arch enemies until the realization was made.

by Anonymousreply 82February 18, 2022 7:52 PM

Blandy McBlanderson Marcus continues to be bland.

I don't care if Ava tied him up on Valentine's Day, he's boring and ill equipped to handle the role. He needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 83February 18, 2022 8:28 PM

Harmony licks Alexis’ snatch. The lesbian stuff begins……

by Anonymousreply 84February 18, 2022 8:34 PM

They're dumbing down the whole storyline just to accommodate Marcus.

So much Cassadine potential with Charles Shaughnessy as Victor and James Patrick Stuart as Valentin, plus Marau West as Ava and Nicholas Chavez as Spencer. But then you've got to add Marcus Coloma into the mix, which lowers the potentail exponentially.

Marcus must give great blowjobs for Frank to have kept him for almost 2.5 years now.

by Anonymousreply 85February 18, 2022 8:35 PM

Spencer is annoying as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 86February 18, 2022 9:12 PM

I'm guessing baby Willow was kidnapped by someone in the cult.

by Anonymousreply 87February 18, 2022 9:31 PM

Was this the cult Shiloh was running?

Or was Harmony in a different cult before joining Shiloh's cult?

by Anonymousreply 88February 18, 2022 9:33 PM

Different cult. Apparently she's a career cultist.

by Anonymousreply 89February 18, 2022 9:34 PM

R51 R54 Remember she was fired by Brian Frons because he wanted to hire one of his faves, Rebecca Budig, and have her play Elizabeth since All My Children was on the verge of cancellation. The plan was to have Liz lose her mind over Jake's passing, admittance to a sanitarium, then return bright-eyed and bushy tailed with "the role of Elizabeth Webber is now being played by Rebecca Budig." She was saved by her extremely vocal fan base, which in turn convinced Jill Farren Phelps to ask Frons to reconsider and rehire Rebecca Herbst.

Even though Frons was long gone by then, it's ironic that Rebecca B. ended up playing the younger half sister of Rebecca H. ( they were rumored to initially play fraternal twins, with Naomi being the mother to both, possibly handing Liz off to raise with Jeff and his wife Andrea/Carolyn Webber (the name has been referenced as both however her mother has never appeared on-screen) while keeping Rachel/Hayden for her own, passing her off as her husband's daughter, however that idea was scrapped in favor of Liz still not having a mother onscreen. Rebecca H. has stated previously that she'd like Nurse Annie Logan to be Elizabeth's biological mother, leaving her with Jeff to raise. I think her mother should be Jennifer Smith lol seeing how she's already on canvas and it ties into the whole Spencer/Smith/Cassadine feuds. If Lucky were there it would make even more sense.

by Anonymousreply 90February 18, 2022 9:38 PM

I’m still a Liz fan and I really enjoy Becky Herbst. It’s bizarre that she’s a popular character among fanbase with a large fanbase but multiple regimes have refused to really give her anything. They used her popularity to make Franco work. They’re doing the same with Finn. It’s unfortunate. I’d take her over LW any day. KM phoned it in for years and was a lead for far too long. She acted like an asshole with Billy Miller too. Becky Herbst always shows up but has never been given the same respect. It’s wild.

by Anonymousreply 91February 18, 2022 11:04 PM

Love Elizabeth especially when she’s bad. She has chemistry with everyone. Iconic pairings and rivalries plus great friendships!!! The fact she doesn’t have any family on the canvas or ever cast after decades on the show is crap! I’d take her over Nina or Carly!

by Anonymousreply 92February 19, 2022 12:03 AM

The Becky Herbst thing is one of the biggest behind the scenes mysteries at GH. The audience loves the character and the actress and TPTB cant' stand her. You've never heard anything bad about her behind the scenes, so I have to wonder.

by Anonymousreply 93February 19, 2022 12:12 AM

Herbst works and is popular with the viewers because many times she seems to be the only regular character that keeps the show grounded in reality and the hospital, and Elizabeth is the one living character on canvas that connects all eras of GH. DAYS has never been without a Horton, which keeps it all tied together. Elizabeth is the only connection left to the GH that preceded the arrival of the Quartermaines and Luke & Laura.

R80 I can't imagine that this is the last we will hear of Luke or his "death."

by Anonymousreply 94February 19, 2022 12:12 AM

I don’t like Herbst so please don’t say that everyone loves her. She’s a nothing. Should have been fired a decade ago. She adds nothing to the show.

by Anonymousreply 95February 19, 2022 12:40 AM

Elizabeth should be the show! More complicated females in that age range are missing. She’s played the role from the start. She’s a fan favorite and the fact that people on here hate her shows me she’s even more valuable!

by Anonymousreply 96February 19, 2022 12:42 AM

R95

by Anonymousreply 97February 19, 2022 12:43 AM

Spencers pants did his ass no favors today...Todays show was so boring and the writing was so bad. Even Sam looked bored standing at the Nurses desk. The actor who played Victors Goon couldn't even spit out his lines. Austin is just a pointless character. Austin proves the writers still have no idea of what to do with RH three characters and ten years later. Felicia is an embarrassment. Who doesn't see Felicia becoming Peters next hostage? Anna thanking Obrecht on the phone. The same woman who kept Annas husband Duke strapped to a hospital bed for years. Shane Cassadine is a meaningless clown. Spencer is losing his appeal for me. Pouty with Daddy Issues isn't a storyline. Wonderful how Laura trashes Victor and his brother to Spencer when SHE slept with both Stefan and Stavros and didn't even know which one was her baby daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98February 19, 2022 2:22 AM

Spencer VPL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99February 19, 2022 2:23 AM

[quote] Felicia is an embarrassment. Who doesn't see Felicia becoming Peters next hostage? Anna thanking Obrecht on the phone. The same woman who kept Annas husband Duke strapped to a hospital bed for years.

I predict that Felicia will end up being the one to "kill" Peter. And, of course Anna would thank Obrecht they are working on the same side because they both love Maxie. Also, they were both harmed by Faison, and his infatuation with Anna, and Obrecht's infatuation with Faison which warped her.

by Anonymousreply 100February 19, 2022 2:37 AM

Maxie has really ballooned up. And the all black ensemble did her no favors. Also I often forget that Maxie is in the Three Kids Three Different Baby Daddy club. She is there with Alexis, Liz, Sam, and Carly......GH had no combs today. Maxie and Spencer both needed one. Spencer is getting fat too. He clearly is not working out. Look at his flabby arms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101February 19, 2022 3:10 AM

I don’t know that Spencer needs to be Cameron Mathison shredded (and I thought his butt looked good in those sweatpants).

by Anonymousreply 102February 19, 2022 11:45 AM

Spencer actor goes wall climbing with Marcus and Johnny Wactor so he's getting his workouts and likely a $cientology hard sell too.

I like smarmy Victor Shane Sheffield.

They need to chem test TempSasha with Drew. If it works bring her back as someone else. Martin or Cyrus' long lost daughter?

I have had sufficient of KW's voice. If she's collateral damage in some shoot out with Peter I'm okay with that.

by Anonymousreply 103February 19, 2022 11:46 AM

When Felicia was talking to herself during the flight I kept thinking of this moment from Airplane!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 19, 2022 12:04 PM

They said that the Spencer actor jerks off in his dressing room.

by Anonymousreply 105February 19, 2022 12:05 PM

No doubt it will be a case of who killed Peter, with Felicia confessing to protect Maxie (just like Leslie and Laura Webber all those years ago).

by Anonymousreply 106February 19, 2022 12:20 PM

Maxie is another character that needs to be put on the backburner.

by Anonymousreply 107February 19, 2022 12:36 PM

Maxie hasn't been interesting in over a decade.

by Anonymousreply 108February 19, 2022 2:17 PM

[quote] No doubt it will be a case of who killed Peter, with Felicia confessing to protect Maxie

But, by this point if Maxie were to kill Peter I don't think anyone would need to protect her, at least from the authorities. She is his hostage and he is a fugitive, if she killed him it would be considered self defense. Even Scotty could get her off from those charges.

by Anonymousreply 109February 19, 2022 4:52 PM

Apparently the actress that was found dead in LA yesterday played Maggie on GH during the Mike (Max Gail) storyline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110February 19, 2022 6:30 PM

R110 I saw that does anyone remember who Maggie was?

by Anonymousreply 111February 19, 2022 8:11 PM

[quote] I saw that does anyone remember who Maggie was?

I read elsewhere that she was a waitress at some coffee shop in Brooklyn where Mike used to hang out. I vaguely remember that they were kind of playfully flirty with each other. In fact, that might have been what was happening right before those gunmen showed up. Or was that at Ryan's? At any rate, it seems like a bit of a stretch to say she had a recurring role.

by Anonymousreply 112February 19, 2022 8:59 PM

I had forgotten how gorgeous Kristina Wagner is when she smiles.

It's been so long since the Felicia character had reason to smile, but she did when Brook Lynn gave Bailey/Louise to Felicia.

Felicia had such a huge smile as she greeted her granddaughter, She was so animated and stunning. I literally stopped and stared and then rewound the scene to watch it again.

No, I'm not a lesbian. Gay man here, but do appreciate a beautiful smile, no matter what sex displays it.

by Anonymousreply 113February 19, 2022 10:32 PM

I'll never pretend Kristina Wagner is a great thespian (though she has her moments, like during the heart transplant story), but her return is so welcome. She adds connections for so many of the established elder-characters and she's forced Storms to step it up lately.

I've been secretly hoping that the planned storyline for why she is on contract is her killing Peter (or at least confessing to it). Given the way it is now, it wouldn't make much sense (anyone could kill him at this point and call it self-defense), but I'd like them to old-school soap this. Tears, tantrums, trials.

by Anonymousreply 114February 19, 2022 11:10 PM

Forget about Elizabeth, I want to know how the character of Carly has stayed on top for 25 years now? Talk about a waste of flesh.

by Anonymousreply 115February 20, 2022 12:48 AM

I’m confused by Laura Wright stans. They act like she’s the best actress on daytime. She’s not even the best actress on her own show.

by Anonymousreply 116February 20, 2022 1:49 AM

For the love of god, why are Maxie and Carly on every freaking day? The two most unappealing characters on the soap. Hard to look at, hard to empathize with.

by Anonymousreply 117February 20, 2022 2:01 AM

Looks like the storylline is more about Felicia getting her mojo back and being thought of again as a strong character not just as the babysitting grandma who even Ryan Chamberlin is no longer obsessed with

by Anonymousreply 118February 20, 2022 2:24 AM

Sonny and Carly are exactly what is wrong with this show. And the predictability. Carly and Drew Lavery? Who cares? Ava is way out of Nicks league. The show offers us a chance at some actual Quartermaine drama and then does nothing beyond Austins arrival....And since we are guessing Willows parents----->>Celia Quartermaine would be a blast from the past as Willows mother. And where is Annas sworn enemy Grant Putnam?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119February 20, 2022 8:59 AM

Carly is an insufferable nightmare of a character—completely blind to her own hypocrisy. But Laura Wright is a powerful actress, and she commits to the character’s lack of likability. Her many rageful monologues against Sonny and Nina occasionally remind me of Julia Roberts in Closer or Toni Collette in Hereditary.

Overall, the show’s strong actors (Wright, Hughes, Francis, Stuart, Chavez, Grahn, Turner, Thiebaud, West, Mikayla, Setton, etc.) are so good that they really lampshade the weaker ones (Monaco, MacMullen, Storms, Duell, Coloma).

by Anonymousreply 120February 20, 2022 7:56 PM

Mykala's RBF is exhausting. I'm sure she'll be a big star, as she comes across just like Regina King when she was on 227.

by Anonymousreply 121February 20, 2022 8:18 PM

[quote] Laura Wright is a powerful actress

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122February 20, 2022 8:22 PM

Spencer’s boil on his face irritates me.

by Anonymousreply 123February 21, 2022 6:39 AM

Does anyone even ever mention Lulu anymore? Can't remember the last time I heard Laura mention her. If my baby was comatose I would be right by her side the whole time. They should have just had a healthy Lulu leave town with her kids for a while. There was no reason for this, coma crap.

by Anonymousreply 124February 21, 2022 12:16 PM

Haven't missed Rylan's Lulu for one second.

by Anonymousreply 125February 21, 2022 12:56 PM

Casey Fat Pig Hutchison tries to reach down there to reach his gross meat. Fat slobs have no business reaching anywhere!

by Anonymousreply 126February 21, 2022 6:49 PM

by Anonymousreply 127February 21, 2022 7:55 PM

Are they resurrecting Julian Jerome?

by Anonymousreply 128February 21, 2022 10:40 PM

We can only hope they are resurrecting Daddy Julian Jerome.

by Anonymousreply 129February 21, 2022 10:57 PM

I bet Esme killed her adoptive parents AND the nanny.

Laura better quit nagging Esme about "rules" or she may be next.

by Anonymousreply 130February 21, 2022 11:16 PM

That would be perfect and now she can kill Nikolas!

by Anonymousreply 131February 21, 2022 11:55 PM

I felt a lot of sympathy for Esme in today’s episode. They do such a good job of making Joss exactly the same shade of grudge-holding cunt as Carly.

by Anonymousreply 132February 22, 2022 12:33 AM

Joss needs to die. Or just go away. Cannot stand the actress.

by Anonymousreply 133February 22, 2022 5:04 AM

Cam has boring bottom energy. He also has "guy who refuses to go to a gym" bottom energy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 22, 2022 5:22 AM

After watching Monday, they could switch Chavez and Coloma's roles and it would be more believable.

by Anonymousreply 135February 22, 2022 10:47 AM

Newbie Chavez is a far superior actor to Coloma's rote reciting of lines.

by Anonymousreply 136February 22, 2022 10:51 AM

I don't watch often but I would sign a Fire MC petition faster than white on rice!

by Anonymousreply 137February 22, 2022 1:36 PM

The Esme actress is wonderful. Loved her scenes with Genie. Now can we kill Josslyn?

by Anonymousreply 138February 23, 2022 12:19 AM

What four of us are going to Switzerland to kill Peter, since its going to the writers a few more years to do it. I volunteer. He makes me stabby

by Anonymousreply 139February 23, 2022 12:24 AM

If I was writing the show and could have any actor I wanted. Felicia, would've run into Luke who is in hiding in Switzerland, not dead. They would've then found Peter and Maxie. Luke would've killed Peter but Felicia would claim she did because Luke couldn't let anyone know he was alive.

Luke could've appeared in five episodes max. It would have given Luke one last hurrah, and he would get to kill a character every other character and fan detests.

by Anonymousreply 140February 23, 2022 12:52 AM

I think Luke is alive and they're bringing him back for another Ice Princess storyline.

by Anonymousreply 141February 23, 2022 12:57 AM

Omg

by Anonymousreply 142February 23, 2022 1:17 AM

R141 I think so, too. I would've just used this storyline to kinda tease that.

And, isn't the Sonny and Carly divorce moving extremely quickly for a soap?

by Anonymousreply 143February 23, 2022 1:20 AM

R91 and R91 When Marissa Ramirez left the show, she gave an interview to one of the soap rags saying that the way to get plotlines on GH was to basically make the show the main focus of your life. From everything I've heard about her, Rebecca Herbst is very much a does her job and goes home type. I suspect this might be why she doesn't get storylines.

by Anonymousreply 144February 23, 2022 1:40 AM

It's obvious that instead of freezing the world this time they're going to bake the world. I'm sure only the newest of viewers don't realize this is the way they're going. I hope they start with Carly and don't stop until she's extra crispy. Then if he hasn't already been killed go after Peter. Oh and they really need to find a way to get rid of Maxie too. Even though the character Howarth is playing is dull as dirt I don't want to see even him stuck with Maxie. He actually has a little life to him when he's with Britt. They need to either get rid of Drew or bring in someone with a little umph to play the part. I didn't watch AMC but IMO this guy sucks and at times looks like someone done up to play Frankenstein, minus the scars and bolts.

by Anonymousreply 145February 23, 2022 2:15 AM

I don’t really need Luke to come back.

by Anonymousreply 146February 23, 2022 2:21 AM

TG had health problems during his last few years on the show. Seems his health problems have gotten worse since then.

There's no truly dead on soaps, but it now looks like Luke should be considered dead dead.

by Anonymousreply 147February 23, 2022 2:33 AM

R147 He just gave an interview last year where he said he wasn't sure the door was completely shut. AG was never a major press hound, for him to say that suggests to me he wanted to come back, perhaps like Jane Elliot does. And, if he is having health problems I'm sure he might want to keep his union card active. He might live in the Netherlands now, but that is no guarantee that he qualifies for free healthcare and even if he does, American insurance might allow him to go private for things he needs that might otherwise have a waiting list.

by Anonymousreply 148February 23, 2022 2:47 AM

Lady Geary has had back problems over the years.

The challenge in trying to bring Luke back right now would, of course, be COVID.

by Anonymousreply 149February 23, 2022 3:17 AM

I thought there was some kind of no rapists rule over at ABC? Was that not correct?

by Anonymousreply 150February 23, 2022 3:19 AM

R150 That is correct. Whether Geary gets an exemption for that or not for a return visit would be unclear. He certainly would not be coming back full time.

by Anonymousreply 151February 23, 2022 3:21 AM

Of course they would make an exception for Luke to try and get a ratings boost

by Anonymousreply 152February 23, 2022 4:10 AM

He's too old and decrepit to be considered sexually threatening. The worst he can do now is assault our sensibilities.

by Anonymousreply 153February 23, 2022 4:12 AM

R153 HAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 154February 23, 2022 5:41 AM

Remember when Nurse Amy recruited Nathan for her love column, and at that time, no one considered her a viable threat to Maxie because Amy was fat and Maxie was "beautiful"? (cough, cough). Look at them now! lol

I think it would be fun if Amy made a play or Dr Gatlin-what-a-stupid-name-Holt, and got him!

by Anonymousreply 155February 23, 2022 5:45 AM

I do think Spencers interest in the Ice Princess is the groundwork for a summer storyline. But they don't need Luke for that. He is dead and gone and good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 156February 23, 2022 11:40 AM

I really wish I understood why these shows write stories like it's 1985. They really don't have the budget to do these types of stories justice anymore. Was anyone really asking for Ice Princess II: Electric Boogaloo.

by Anonymousreply 157February 23, 2022 12:16 PM

R157 = 1985 was a good year on General Hospital. No Sonny or Luke--which was awesome... Celia, Jimmy Lee, Ginny Webber, Frisco, and Hot Leo the massage therapist kept things interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158February 23, 2022 1:00 PM

LOL R153

by Anonymousreply 159February 23, 2022 1:07 PM

Leave Luke in Amsterdam and bring back Tracy more often. She figured out the baby switch in record time when “top agents” like Anna and Robert and “top detectives” like Dante and Chase hadn’t a clue.

Turn her into a personal trainer to whip Maxie and Brook Lynn into shape.

by Anonymousreply 160February 23, 2022 2:04 PM

If there is no rule against rapists than I want Todd back instead of that boring Dr. whatshisface. And he can bring Viki with him, not that she's a rapist. Luke is ever bit as much a rapist as Todd or Franco. All the whitewashing in the world won't change what Luke did.

by Anonymousreply 161February 23, 2022 3:51 PM

Anna, Obrecht, Drew Lavery, Dante, and Felicia are all trying to save Maxie. Honestly--she isn't really that special. Even Frisco doesn't care about this loser.

by Anonymousreply 162February 23, 2022 3:57 PM

As if Maxie is able to run that much. She's bigger than ever.

by Anonymousreply 163February 23, 2022 4:01 PM

Instead of yoga, bring Richard Simmons and his exercise class back to GH. See if forcing Maxie, Brook Lynn and Epiphany to do a some onscreen workouts will get the point across.

by Anonymousreply 164February 23, 2022 4:42 PM

R164 When he is introduced to Nurse Amy he could say, "No, my Nurse Amy doesn't look like that! Now let's get to sweatin'"

by Anonymousreply 165February 23, 2022 5:17 PM

Has anyone even mentioned Frisco onscreen? You'd think he'd be interested in the fate of his granddaughter, who was kidnapped by the scion of the WSB's greatest nemesis.

by Anonymousreply 166February 23, 2022 6:05 PM

I forgot how hot Brando was. Unfortunately sitting next to Sonny ruined it for me.

by Anonymousreply 167February 23, 2022 6:16 PM

Esme Theory = Anna DeVane had a daughter named Leora who died in 2003. What if Esme is Leora. Yes, she died but so did Jake. Spencer and Leoras births are about 2 and a half years apart. Very workable considering how Spencers been aged.

by Anonymousreply 168February 23, 2022 6:22 PM

I think the writers know people have been calling BLQ fat. Having Chase's kiss be so good they made her drop the bag of chips was pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 169February 24, 2022 3:30 AM

The show is really cooking lately. Peter dead, for real (?), finally. BLQ and Chase finally kissing. Sasha about to fall off the wagon. Not bad for one day.

by Anonymousreply 170February 24, 2022 3:34 AM

Can we get an actual story for the hot bartender at Charlie's that has been popping up for the last month. How about when Brando discovers Sasha is back on the dope he hooks up with a guy, honestly I just want to see them shirtless together.

by Anonymousreply 171February 24, 2022 3:37 AM

Peter isn't dead. I don't believe it for one second. This is the same guy who was "dead"last summer after his head was split open and he was thrown in a freezer after DOCTOR Finn and NURSE Liz verified he was dead. LINK.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172February 24, 2022 3:40 AM

R171 = Yeah...I noticed the bartender too. Sonny said his name but I didn't catch it. Cute guy..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173February 24, 2022 3:47 AM

R173 He kinda reminds me of that actor who got his ass ate on The White Lotus.

by Anonymousreply 174February 24, 2022 3:52 AM

R174 = Found Him...Johnny Redwood.....He plays "Johnny the Bartender"...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175February 24, 2022 3:54 AM

I think Sonny called him Johnny, R173.

by Anonymousreply 176February 24, 2022 6:46 AM

The guy who plays the bartender is Katelyn “Willow” MacMullen’s bf IRL. (Maybe she’s funny?)

by Anonymousreply 177February 24, 2022 7:32 AM

Look at this picture of Bartender Johnny. I get a gay vibe. As for Willow dating him--I don't see it but maybe---even Chase has a wife in real life. And he totally pings gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178February 24, 2022 9:08 AM

Did I count 4 main characters with guns drawn on a helpless Peter? And by halfway through the episode they had all left him to die on his own? I stopped watching. Did Anna come back and put a bullet between his eyes?

by Anonymousreply 179February 24, 2022 10:48 AM

It's difficult to tell exactly how big BLQ is since she's never seen without a blazer or a poncho at this point.

So Peter is finally dead? They can't pull this shit again, right? My guess is WR will be back playing a new character soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 180February 24, 2022 1:07 PM

That loser Khan from SON (Mr. I’m leaving and never coming back but he was back in an hour) doesn’t believe Finola Hughes when she posted that Wes Ramsey was fantastically professional and great to work with. Go Finola! Tell it like it is!! Fuck that loser Khan.

by Anonymousreply 181February 24, 2022 1:16 PM

WR should be Lucas' new boyfriend when his new character debuts.

He gets to play gay again, we can see his oiled naked body, and Snags doesn't have to worry about him making out with another actress

by Anonymousreply 182February 24, 2022 2:54 PM

WR is, what, the ninth hottest guy in the cast? I’ll pass.

by Anonymousreply 183February 24, 2022 2:57 PM

Will Wes come back as the previously unmentioned twin Paul September?

by Anonymousreply 184February 24, 2022 3:53 PM

Only if Wes shows his ginormous peen.

by Anonymousreply 185February 24, 2022 4:17 PM

GH had a nice little murder mystery scenario all set up but they ruined it. Well, at least Peter is gone... for now.

by Anonymousreply 186February 24, 2022 5:08 PM

NuJordan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187February 24, 2022 5:13 PM

At least NuJordan might be believably old enough to be the mother of a 25 year old intern.

by Anonymousreply 188February 24, 2022 5:31 PM

R186 maybe they finally heard all the fans screaming, “just make it stop!” The only thing worse than Peter would be a long drawn out story about his murder.

by Anonymousreply 189February 24, 2022 6:35 PM

[quote]maybe they finally heard all the fans screaming, “just make it stop!”

Show was so slow to end the mustache twirling Peter's reign, but quickly pulled the trigger on the far more intriguing Shiloh when far fewer were complaining about him.

by Anonymousreply 190February 24, 2022 7:27 PM

I liked the Anna and Robert scene. They still have it.

by Anonymousreply 191February 24, 2022 8:49 PM

Finola is a lovely woman.

by Anonymousreply 192February 24, 2022 11:35 PM

Whenever Finola/Anna cries, I cry. (I know, MARY!!)

by Anonymousreply 193February 24, 2022 11:37 PM

r181 SON is a mess! Full of weirdos and creeps! Vee, who is in the biz, runs everything. Khan and Pervsudz threaten to leave every week! Amc2008 is on chaturbate and has syphilis! Dylan is dumber than rocks! Vetsoapfan is a cranky old curmudgeon! Vee is in the biz, you know.

by Anonymousreply 194February 25, 2022 12:10 AM

For the love of all that is holy, someone, please get this bitch her meds.

by Anonymousreply 195February 25, 2022 12:14 AM

We just went thru Dead Peter last summer. And then his head was split open. This guy ain't dead. Our nightmare is NOT over.

by Anonymousreply 196February 25, 2022 7:16 AM

Dead Peter never did tell us who the accomplice was that helped him get out of that freezer and escape the hospital, did he?

by Anonymousreply 197February 25, 2022 7:37 AM

Just an FYI - Soap Opera Advertisers look at WOMEN 18-49 and 25-54. They do NOT care about gay males so all that bitching at SON by Loser Khan et all is not taken into consideration by advertisers. They don’t care about you. #Truth

by Anonymousreply 198February 25, 2022 11:31 AM

I guess Liz' Valentines' aren't so funny!

by Anonymousreply 199February 25, 2022 11:38 AM

I think it was implied that Victor got Peter out of the freezer last summer. It will probably be the upcoming Big Bad who is now trying to increase the heat in PC that will help revive him this time around

by Anonymousreply 200February 25, 2022 12:25 PM

Is it wrong that I feel the need to see Peter's body being pecked at and torn to bits by buzzards and coyotes?

by Anonymousreply 201February 25, 2022 5:48 PM

[quote]Is it wrong that I feel the need to see Peter's body being pecked at and torn to bits by buzzards and coyotes?

This is General Hospital. No body is every truly dead on that show.

Kevin Collins has Faison's brain sitting on a shelf in his office. So what! I wouldn't be surprised if Faison turned up alive next week. Or next year.

Peter has proven to be one of those villains who never truly dies. Sort of like Stephano DiMera. So, even if you do see the vultures, buzzards and coyotes picking apart his body, don't think that means Peter is gone forever.

by Anonymousreply 202February 25, 2022 6:25 PM

Sean Blakemore is exiting the show as Shawn Butler.

Not surprised to see him leave. Show really never did anything with the character. He had great potential.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203February 27, 2022 9:50 PM

Very odd that they had him on contract and then did nothing with him. Are they even gonna show him saying goodbye to TJ?

by Anonymousreply 204February 27, 2022 10:17 PM

R204 At least they made him into a tycoon before writing him out this time. It's better than being a framed black man sitting in prison.

by Anonymousreply 205February 27, 2022 10:22 PM

I noticed there were no exit articles about Wes.

by Anonymousreply 206February 28, 2022 1:28 AM

[quote]I noticed there were no exit articles about Wes.

They were afraid the comments section would read "AND AMERICA CHEERS!!!"

by Anonymousreply 207February 28, 2022 1:33 AM

The gay headwriters have been giving interviews.

by Anonymousreply 208February 28, 2022 1:56 AM

For R206 & R207 (there are some amusing memes in the Comments section).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209February 28, 2022 3:35 AM

R204 There’s a rumor he was brought back on contract for the reworked Who Shot Hayden story and take the lead in that because the show was expecting MC to exit due to the vaccine mandate. MC ended up complying but I guess the story was dropped and they shoved Sean to the side.

by Anonymousreply 210March 1, 2022 1:29 AM

[quote]the show was expecting MC to exit due to the vaccine mandate.

So, Frank was going to take the easy way out and let Disney's vaccine mandate by the reason we finally were rid of Marcus Coloma?!?!

RECAST THE ROLE! Get rid of Marcus. He's not capable of playing the part adequately. That's been obvious for the past 2.5 years.

Frank, there'll be a half dozen people who cry foul that you released him, including apparently Maura for some head scratching reason. Their tears will be drowned out by cheers from hundreds of thousands of people anxious for an actor who can play subtext to get in the role.

by Anonymousreply 211March 1, 2022 1:45 AM

Is Frank afraid the scientos will come after him if he fires milquetoast Marcus? He's afraid of nasty tweet from Stafford or Kirstie Alley? The guy is out of his league in every scene with every scene partner. Newbie Spencer can act circles around lightweight Marcus.

by Anonymousreply 212March 1, 2022 1:57 AM

Remember when GH went after Scientology by naming the psych place Miscavage. Frank find your balls again.

by Anonymousreply 213March 1, 2022 2:27 AM

Helena is coming back isn't she?

Her video popped up at Luke's memorial, which was obviously freshly taped and Constance Towers still looked amazing. Then there was a Helena name drop today, and that picture is clearly something she would do. And, she fucking hated and loved to torture poor Elizabeth. I bet Jake somehow holds the key to something and now she and Victor need to retrieve it. It would tie into my theory that Luke is not dead and they are setting up a Luke Vs Cassadine story, where Luke is saved by Laura therefore symbolically redeeming the character. So that Luke and AG, can have their proper place in the annals of daytime. DAYS has managed to keep older actors on canvas without totally changing them, John Aniston's Victor doesn't move as much anymore but I still wouldn't want to fuck him over. They could confine Helena to a wheelchair and that old broad would still scare the shit out of me.

by Anonymousreply 214March 1, 2022 3:18 AM

It seems much more likely that the actor playing Curtis was on the verge of leaving due to not getting vaccinated as to why they brought Sean back, Sean could be put into those storylines pretty easily. Even on the last days of Jason and Jax, Curtis was talking about leaving town.

It was helpful to bring back Sean to give Alexis someone to talk to. They were able to clear up the Hayden story, but after that looks like they didn't have any good stories for Sean

by Anonymousreply 215March 1, 2022 3:20 AM

Sadly Jason is likely to be back in time for May sweeps...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216March 1, 2022 5:11 AM

R216 That article does not say that at all. I don't see ABC rehiring him, right away, unless there has been a major ratings drop which I haven't heard about. Though he has a much better chance of returning than Jax, since he didn't you know sue them.

by Anonymousreply 217March 1, 2022 5:26 AM

The vaccine mandate was Disney's mandate. The federal government didn't order Disney to initiate it. Disney decided on its on to institute.

I don't think the Supreme Court's ruling had any effect on private businesses.

by Anonymousreply 218March 1, 2022 6:32 AM

Marcus and Johnny Wactor were reported to be vax hold outs and complied at the very last minute right before the deadline. Wonder if MC has recruited JW into the cult, they socialize according to their SM.

by Anonymousreply 219March 1, 2022 9:13 AM

I can't find the scene where Helena calls Elizabeth a slut. It was such a delicious takedown and Elizabeth is one of my favorite characters.

by Anonymousreply 220March 1, 2022 12:15 PM

It’s FAT Tuesday! How will that FAT pig Casey Hutchison celebrate? He’s a fat slob.

by Anonymousreply 221March 1, 2022 1:01 PM

So did Kristina quit her job at Charlie's? She never seems to be working.

by Anonymousreply 222March 1, 2022 4:24 PM

When was the last time Phyllis was even on?

I sort of thought they'd connect Shawn and Phyllis somehow. Either as long lost relatives or put them in a romance. But i don't think Shawn and Phyllis even met. And now he's gone.

For that matter, I really thought they would connect Phyllis to the other black characters on the canvas. Instead, she's pretty much isolated from them except when they occasionally come in Charlies and she's working.

by Anonymousreply 223March 1, 2022 4:30 PM

Perhaps NuJordan will be Phyllis' long lost daughter she thought died at birth? Giving Phyllis and Nina an additional something to bond over.

On the other hand, has Phyllis met Portia or Taggert? Maybe that will be a connection.

by Anonymousreply 224March 1, 2022 4:43 PM

Don't think Taggert has met Phyllis.

Aside from the one Taggert appearance in February (with the substitute actor), the character hasn't been seen in town since sometime last spring.

by Anonymousreply 225March 1, 2022 4:49 PM

When Shawn reappeared, Taggert disappeared.

I always assumed that things didn't work out with Real Andrews, so that's why they brought Sean Blakemore back.

by Anonymousreply 226March 1, 2022 5:23 PM

R215 It wasn’t the Curtis actor.

by Anonymousreply 227March 1, 2022 5:51 PM

Phyllis spent Thanksgiving with Portia and Curtis when Nina put Portia on the spot asking if they had room for one more at their holiday table. I do hope Phyllis gets a story of her own. She and Lenny would not even like a mobster like Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 228March 1, 2022 5:53 PM

They already laid the groundwork for Phyllis being Jordan's mother, all the way back to when Jordan had her kidney transplant. Then there was that scene back in Nixon Falls where Phyllis discussed having lost a daughter way back when.....

by Anonymousreply 229March 1, 2022 10:28 PM

NuJordan is not Police Commissioner material. She's a former model and it shows. Too young, too sweet, clearly not an experienced actor.

Mark Teschner must be losing his marbles. He should have been fired for the MC debacle. Now this. Is he resting on his laurels after striking gold with Nicholas Chavez and Avery Pohler?

I haven't lived in L.A. since 2002. Is there now a shortage of aspiring and trained actors?

by Anonymousreply 230March 2, 2022 7:20 PM

Poor Jake...I hope the actor isn't as miserable at the character. I notice he isn't acting as lispy. Such a sad character for someone that age. He just looks like he doesn't have an ounce of joy. Even in the Christmas episodes he looked depressed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231March 2, 2022 9:23 PM

I love how Finn McBain thinks Jake should be thrilled to have whore Liz's latest man roaming around the house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232March 2, 2022 9:27 PM

^^^ LOL.

by Anonymousreply 233March 2, 2022 9:30 PM

Does it feel like the stories are going at warp speed? We were in Nixon Falls for eleventy billion years. Now Sonny’s divorced in a week.

by Anonymousreply 234March 2, 2022 9:30 PM

Who is Jake's daddy? Ric? Aiden is Nicholas' kid right?

by Anonymousreply 235March 2, 2022 9:31 PM

Cam/Zander, Jake/Jason, Aiden/Lucky

by Anonymousreply 236March 2, 2022 9:32 PM

Liz probably doesn't know who all her baby daddies are. I can't wait for Spencer to tell Cam that Liz screwed his father when she was with Lucky and didn't know who her baby daddy was.

by Anonymousreply 237March 2, 2022 9:37 PM

Fathers Day = The least busiest day of the year at Liz's house.

by Anonymousreply 238March 2, 2022 9:38 PM

Father's Day is equally busy at the homes of Alexis, Carly and Maxie, as well as Liz

by Anonymousreply 239March 2, 2022 9:49 PM

Three Baby Daddies Club:

Viki Buchanan

Rachel Cory

Lisa Hughes

Reva Shayne

Marlena Evans

by Anonymousreply 240March 2, 2022 9:56 PM

Sam McCall has three baby daddies, too: Sonny, Jason and Drew.

by Anonymousreply 241March 2, 2022 10:52 PM

Can we get a fucking break from Maxie? AspieAustin cuts his hair and gets a character refresh, so she's mooning over his ugly ass instead of regrouping off-screen for a few months with her child circus?

NuJordan looks like she just returned from the hometown date where The Bachelor decided she would not be getting a rose.

by Anonymousreply 242March 2, 2022 10:56 PM

Maybe it would be easier to start a club in Port Charles of mothers whose children all have the same father.

Would the club have any members?

by Anonymousreply 243March 2, 2022 11:03 PM

CM is playing Ryan Lavery impersonating Drew. I can see why they kept him in a cell for months. They were probably hoping CM would morph into playing anyone but Ryan. I'm surprised he hasn't dropped Erica's name yet.

by Anonymousreply 244March 2, 2022 11:08 PM

Jake Photo Caption = "Oh look, Whore Mommy found another sucker to bring home. He should be dead soon enough like her other ones..Instead of asking me questions he should be asking Mommy if she ever slept with her brother in law."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245March 2, 2022 11:40 PM

I honestly wonder if Jake is being Jake, or are they finally going to revisit the time he spent with Helena, it couldn't have all been about that Chimera storyline.

by Anonymousreply 246March 3, 2022 12:06 AM

Is this Jake the same kid that they brought back from Cassadine Island? They probably want to keep him around as he's grown up with a strong resemblance to SB

by Anonymousreply 247March 3, 2022 12:17 AM

Bravo r240! Few people would remember that Marlena gave birth to baby DJ way back in 1980. As I recall, DJ died of SIDS four or five months after Marlena gave birth. I don't think DJ has even been mentioned more than once in the past 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 248March 3, 2022 12:23 AM

[quote]I honestly wonder if Jake is being Jake, or are they finally going to revisit the time he spent with Helena, it couldn't have all been about that Chimera storyline.

Yes, and maybe if the brain trust that balked at watching Helena's video took another look, they just might find out!

by Anonymousreply 249March 3, 2022 12:34 AM

R249 = Laura didn't want to listen to the video. Probably because it showed Laura gladly marrying Stavros. Or maybe it showed Laura frolicking like a Jezebelle with Stefan. Maybe Helena wanted to talk about all the money "Lasha Cassadine" spent shopping in Greece using Cassadine money. I love how Laura likes to vilify the family while sleeping her way thru the Cassadine men and money.

by Anonymousreply 250March 3, 2022 3:51 AM

R250 It always seemed strange to me that the show treated her time with the Cassadines as being more of a rape than what Luke did.

by Anonymousreply 251March 3, 2022 4:56 AM

My unpopular Laura opinion and take; the character has been always been a mess. She knew what was up with David Hamilton and she liked it. She knew what was going on with Luke and she knew what she was doing. She got off on it while she could control it and then freaked out when she lost control of the situation and I would argue liked being "taken" on that disco floor. Same thing with Stavros and Stefan. Laura was never going to be happy with original recipe Scotty, because she likes dangerous men. She is addicted to bad boy dick and danger. She has everyone fools that she's the tragic heroine, but Helena knows who Laura really is, which unnerves Laura.

by Anonymousreply 252March 3, 2022 12:21 PM

Gloria Monty portrayed Laura's time on Cassadine Island as she was a prisoner there, being held against her will.

It was Bob Guza and Wendy Riche who expanded upon that and made it seem she had a lot more freedom on the island and enjoyed some of the luxury the Cassadine money brought.

by Anonymousreply 253March 3, 2022 4:28 PM

So who do most of you think is after Liz? I don't for one minute think it's Franco's mom. Could Liz have developed another personality and is doing this to herself?

by Anonymousreply 254March 4, 2022 1:28 AM

I think they are going the DID route for Liz.

Liz was an artist so she could have drawn the sketch of Franco that is signed by Jake.

If they do go DID, we need a guest appearance by Ms. Slezak.

by Anonymousreply 255March 4, 2022 1:46 AM

I say it is Helena.

Also, has there been any mention of Drew speaking with Betsy? After their storyline the other year, I would've expected Drew to reach out to Betsy about Franco.

by Anonymousreply 256March 4, 2022 1:49 AM

Another personality for Liz? She'd have to develop one first before getting another one

by Anonymousreply 257March 4, 2022 1:50 AM

What about Heather? Would LOVE to see Robin Mattson.

by Anonymousreply 258March 4, 2022 1:50 AM

Jake is clearly insane. He is a prime candidate. But he can't act anything challenging like a split personality storyline. My WILD guess? = Zander or Ric.

by Anonymousreply 259March 4, 2022 1:57 AM

That homely Alan Sarapa sounding like an idiot over chipmunk Eden mcCoy. Stupid.

by Anonymousreply 260March 4, 2022 2:09 AM

The show's certainly been known for recycling storylines, but having Jake as being another teenage stalker is a little too soon as the previous one is still in jail, Maybe they could be cellmates?

by Anonymousreply 261March 4, 2022 2:19 AM

R255, they did mention "The Banner" the other day and Llanview. I would LOVE to see Viki again. I'd be thrilled with a DID story for Liz, especially if it can somehow bring Viki into the mix. Maybe Dr. Austin can treat Liz and Viki can come to PC to interview them both or something. I just want to see ES and Howarth work together again.

by Anonymousreply 262March 4, 2022 2:26 AM

I hope it's a DID for Liz vs Ric Lansing being this unhinged for no apparent reason (Zander, while it would be great to see hot Chad Brannon, would make no sense).

I hope Crazy Liz (B for Beth?) actually screws with the canvas, a lot. Bangs Chet right under Terry's nose; urges Cam to bang both Trina and Joss; drives Finn crazy with jealousy; bangs Chase just because she can; bangs Sonny because why not and then sends a video to Carly and Nina; bangs Felicia just for the hell of it. The sexual roulette just writes itself.

by Anonymousreply 263March 4, 2022 2:34 AM

We're getting close to the point where we lock up, so I've prepared the next thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264March 4, 2022 4:52 AM

Going with Dante's theory about it sounding like a jealous ex-lover, maybe it's not an ex of either Liz or Franco, but rather Finn. That would point to Hayden, who actually lived with Liz so she had complete access to her keys and all sorts of other little details of her life. We've been assuming she's being held captive, but we don't actually know that at all, do we? Maybe she came back to town hoping to reunite with Violet and Finn and didn't like what she saw...

by Anonymousreply 265March 4, 2022 5:15 AM

R265 = Maybe it's jackie--she is basically ruined now anyways...........VIDEO of Helena calling Liz a "narcissistic slut. Greedy and Needy of men's attentions".....oh my....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266March 4, 2022 5:33 AM

It seems like Steve's leaving has freed up all kinds of money, so maybe they can afford to bring the Hayden character back.

by Anonymousreply 267March 4, 2022 11:22 AM

R265 Ive been watching that over and over since you posted it. Helena was such a great villain on GH. No one else have ever came close. The actress playing Helena always brought it.

by Anonymousreply 268March 4, 2022 4:06 PM

R268 That is why I’d like to see one last return for Queen Cassadine. Constance Towers is 88, so time is of the essence. I was afraid that maybe she just couldn’t embody Helena anymore, but her short video appearance at Luke’s memorial alleviated those fears.

by Anonymousreply 269March 4, 2022 4:16 PM

Helena is the original, "I will cut a bitch."

by Anonymousreply 270March 4, 2022 4:30 PM

Constance as Helena just oozed that quality of haughty, arrogant indifference and complete entitlement to fuck with anyone or anything to get what she wanted. "Lives will be ruined? So much the better! Now bring me some Dom and my latest boy-toy bodyguard! *cackles*"

by Anonymousreply 271March 4, 2022 5:05 PM

GH needs a real A-class cunt like Helena again.

Carly is a cunt but she’s just miserable and unpleasant; I mean a real martini-swilling bitch. Ava’s probably the best candidate but they’ve made her too nice.

by Anonymousreply 272March 4, 2022 5:43 PM

Did anyone ever see the episode of Fraiser where Constance played a piano teacher who had sex with him when he was a young teen, I think around 14. By the time he spoke with her she was supposed to be maybe in her 50s and she said she still liked them young.

by Anonymousreply 273March 4, 2022 5:44 PM

I love how the show never tried to soften Helena.

by Anonymousreply 274March 4, 2022 5:46 PM

Constance’s pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 275March 4, 2022 10:34 PM

My professor said that class participation is 30% of our grade. I'm assuming that projecting a revenge porn to the class of the deflowering of 2 of the classmates will get me an A+ this semester.

by Anonymousreply 276March 4, 2022 11:41 PM

The actress who plays Trina is leaving the show.

by Anonymousreply 277March 4, 2022 11:48 PM

That hottie Alan Sarapa knows everything about the Trina actress! Alan knows all, like Vee, who’s in the biz.

by Anonymousreply 278March 5, 2022 3:03 AM

ANOTHER HELENA GEM = "You know, I've noticed the most interesting parallel between Alexis and Elizabeth; Three bastard children by three different fathers, and both women are terribly unstable"...........oh my....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279March 5, 2022 3:05 AM

Helena was certainly a huge hypocrite trash talker as with the revelation that she was Valentine's mother, she was revealed to also be a member of the 3 baby daddies club.

by Anonymousreply 280March 5, 2022 3:22 AM

Thanks for posting that scene. Love anything with Helena in all of her Helena-ness. But one thing that scene pointed out was how inept and unsuited the current actor who is playing Nicholas is in the role.

by Anonymousreply 281March 5, 2022 4:47 AM

What did I miss? Fridays GH was devoted to the anniversary of Courtney’s death and annoying Spencer being all verklempt. But the gravestone clearly shows the date of her death as February 20, 2006. They’re off by a few days. Must have been an afterthought. Crappy writing as usual.

by Anonymousreply 282March 7, 2022 10:47 AM

So does that mean that Spencer just turned 16?

by Anonymousreply 283March 7, 2022 1:21 PM

Yeah, they really should’ve retconned Courtney’s death date to match Spencer’s age.

by Anonymousreply 284March 7, 2022 2:49 PM

Sonny trying to lecture NuNik at the gravesite was a joke. As if Mumbles is father of the year.

by Anonymousreply 285March 7, 2022 3:09 PM

NuNik needs to become FiredNik.

I

by Anonymousreply 286March 7, 2022 3:11 PM

Marcus Coloma can fuck me in my ass, ANYTIME!

by Anonymousreply 287March 7, 2022 3:23 PM

I hope Josslyn is thoroughly humiliated today. Go Esme!

by Anonymousreply 288March 7, 2022 5:48 PM

Happy16th birthday Spencer...Now you and Jake and sit together at lunch at Port Charles High School!!....Maybe they are bringing Courtney back from the dead?....

by Anonymousreply 289March 7, 2022 6:39 PM

Every now and then they had Ghost Courtney make an appearance to give a little advice and comfort to Spencer during times of trouble, maybe that's in the offing. Funny thing, though, wouldn't she have known that Nikolas wasn't really dead? So much for comforting the lad!

by Anonymousreply 290March 7, 2022 6:52 PM

Hmmm, random mention of Liz taking sleep medication on occasion. The one that starts with Am**** [this term used to be blocked here] has been associated with all kinds of weird incidents of sleep walking, even sleep driving episodes. I know someone it happened to; thankfully he woke up just in time, but he was standing by his car, keys in hand.

by Anonymousreply 291March 7, 2022 10:06 PM

Days had a whole storyline about Hope turning into a cat burglar while on sleeping medication back about 2010 or so.

by Anonymousreply 292March 7, 2022 10:28 PM

Am...n even turns people into racists, REALLY!!!

by Anonymousreply 293March 8, 2022 2:07 AM

If the sleeping medication causes people to burn down apartments, they really should put that on the warning label

by Anonymousreply 294March 8, 2022 2:14 AM

It's ALIIIIVE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295March 8, 2022 10:00 PM

Don't scare us like that r295 I was frightened that they were bringing back Peter

by Anonymousreply 296March 8, 2022 10:37 PM

So many temporary recasts lately.

by Anonymousreply 297March 10, 2022 7:35 PM

Since Laura Wright and Wes Ramsey are still together, do you think Laura's going to make the show create a new character for Wes.

Will he join Easton and Howarth in playing multiple unrelated roles?

by Anonymousreply 298March 10, 2022 8:26 PM

Unfortunately, I don't think we are rid of him. LW will want to keep an eye on her younger man. He will be back in six months as the "good" twin of Peter or a new character. She can't have him going off to do some other show where he might be paired with some younger beautiful woman. Last time she made sure he was paired with non-threatening battling her weight Maxie. Next time around she will probably insist he be paired with Gladys.

by Anonymousreply 299March 10, 2022 8:36 PM

[quote]Next time around she will probably insist he be paired with Gladys.

LOL! Maybe Monica and Gladys can get into a battle over a younger man.

by Anonymousreply 300March 10, 2022 8:39 PM

When she pops those teeth out I’ll bet Monica gives unparalleled head.

by Anonymousreply 301March 10, 2022 8:42 PM

R300 No, I want Monica and Yuri together and having a torrid affair. Since we rarely see either of them around PC, in my mind that is what they are doing. I mean Monica has looked better in her last few appearances which I attribute to her getting some good young dicking.

by Anonymousreply 302March 10, 2022 9:34 PM

I am so ready for cricket-avocado toast and green beers at Charlie's!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303March 15, 2022 6:03 PM

TempMonica is pretty good. Keep the actress on standby in the event LC retires.

by Anonymousreply 304March 15, 2022 6:43 PM

Is it still Mrs. Corinthos?

by Anonymousreply 305March 15, 2022 6:46 PM

Were the writers being meta with the jabs at Felicia's hammy acting?

by Anonymousreply 306March 16, 2022 1:35 AM

[quote]Is it still Mrs. Corinthos? —Esme’s bruised wrist & forearm

Such a little cuntress. She really is the true embodiment of a demon seed; equal parts Rhoda Penmark, Lolita Haze and Regan MacNeil.

by Anonymousreply 307March 16, 2022 1:35 AM

I don't think she is really Ryan's daughter. There was something off with the way they interact with each other.

by Anonymousreply 308March 16, 2022 1:59 AM

R308 = Agreed. Ryan is a red herring...And I also think Esme's last name---Prince--- could be a clue. She could Julians daughter. I still say she could be Jimmy Lee and Celia Quartermaines daughter...Or maybe even Austins daughter?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309March 16, 2022 2:10 AM

R308 & R309, Some have commented that their interaction was a bit "sexually charged." I'm not sure I see that in the traditional sense, but there could have been a bit of a dom/sub angle to it (though in those situations the sub usually uses the term "Sir," not "Daddy") or maybe a type of a Stockholm Syndrome where she is just totally starstruck/ brainwashed by him.

by Anonymousreply 310March 16, 2022 2:14 AM

Also don't see Esme as Ryan literal daughter, but more of a cult member-superfan of his.

The way they've already written her doesn't seem like she's going to be around for years. Really no need to make her a legacy character. Most likely she'll meet a brutal end due to Ryan

by Anonymousreply 311March 16, 2022 2:40 AM

R309 If she is Julian's daughter, why hate Ava? Julian and Ava were close.

by Anonymousreply 312March 16, 2022 3:20 AM

R312 = Not in the early days of Julian returning to Port Charles...Ava and Julian were constantly threatening to kill each other....VIDEO = Shirtless William DeVry!!.....As for Esme motivations---nothing she has done makes much sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313March 16, 2022 4:37 AM

Well yeah but they grew very close, at times almost too close, because I could imagine incest happening there.

by Anonymousreply 314March 16, 2022 4:49 AM

Yeah...Ava and Julian definitely had their moments...Some of their scenes seemed incestuous in the early days, before they even explained how Ava was Julians bio sister. In hindsight they probably should have made them ex husband and wife because they had chemistry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315March 16, 2022 4:56 AM

More Sonny whining. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 316March 17, 2022 8:51 PM

MB real life son is now stinking up Port Charles. Will his wife and gardner be next?....Why is the show subjecting us with THEIR nepotism?...Didn't we suffer enough years thru the pointless Peter debacle? And MB junior isn't exactly male model material either...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317March 18, 2022 4:15 AM

In case you missed it = Dev (actor Ashton Arbab) = The fem teen and son of Brando = Just flushed money down the tubes on a music video. Check out the lace shirt...Oh my...Too bad GH didn't go with a gay storyline with Dev because he never could pull off straight anymore than he can sing.....He is dressed like a 90s street hustler who shops at a thrift store. When he dances his shirt hikes up. Ugly butterfly tattoo. Ugh...At the (1:45) mark he looks like he is going to tap dance---except he has never tap danced before?.....oh my....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318March 18, 2022 4:32 AM

Oh, Dev...You can't sing. You can't dance. Can you OnlyFans? I have a feeling we're going to find out.. Cute. But the clock is ticking...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319March 18, 2022 4:40 AM

A better pic of Dev. Working pearls with nipples. He can still make money but his singing isn't going to do it. Can he work a pole?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320March 18, 2022 4:44 AM

Cringe!

by Anonymousreply 321March 18, 2022 6:11 AM

Didn't Ashton Arbab get hired because he's Eden McCoy's best friend. At least he was a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 322March 18, 2022 7:25 AM

VIDEO = GH never learned the lesson. You cannot make a fem boy actor into a straight leading man....They learned nothing from Oscar, Trey, Keifer, Dev, Teen Michael..etc etc...In hindsight what was the point of the show wanting us to think Dev was straight? He didn't act straight. He was always hanging out with Cam. It is the same with Jake Webber. Clearly Gay. Not a problem. Write him a GAY storyline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323March 18, 2022 9:34 AM

I think this thread might be paywalled now so the link for other thread is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324March 18, 2022 4:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!