Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Missing TV Actress Lindsey Pearlman Found Dead

Shortly after sending out a plea for the public’s help finding missing actress Lindsey Pearlman, the Los Angeles Police Department announced that she has been found dead.

Per the LAPD: “Today around 8:30 a.m., Hollywood Area officers responded to a radio call for a death investigation at Franklin Avenue and North Sierra Bonita Avenue. The L.A. County Coroner’s Office has since confirmed the individual to be Lindsey Erin Pearlman. The cause of death will be determined by the coroner.”

Franklin and North Sierra Bonita Avenue is just south of Runyon Canyon Park which is, of course, a popular hiking spot.

At about 3 p.m., her cousin Savannah Pearlman confirmed the news on Twitter writing, “UPDATE: I’m deeply sad to report that they have found Lindsey, and it was too late. I have no other information about the location or circumstance.”

The actress’ husband Vance Smith posted on Instagram, “The police found Lindsey. She’s gone. I’m broken.”

Previously a statement was issued: The LAPD today is seeking the public’s help to find an actress who went missing in the East Hollywood area on Sunday. Lindsey Pearlman, 43, was last seen February 13 about noon in the 1600 block of North Mariposa Avenue, the Los Angeles Police Department reported.

“Pearlman failed to return home and has not been seen or heard from since,” police said in a statement. “Friends and family fear for her safety.”

Pearlman is described as white, 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighing 140 pounds with brown hair and eyes. It is unknown what she was wearing at the time she went missing.

In hope of finding the actress more quickly, her cousin Savannah Pearlman shared on Twitter, “Lindsey drives a dark silver 2015 Honda Fit. CA license plate # 8ASD502” and also said her phone “last pinged on Sunset blvd.”

Lindsey Pearlman has recurred on General Hospital, Chicago Justice, BET+’s The Ms. Pat Show and, most recently, Vicious, which streams on Urbanflix.

The Chicago native has also worked on Empire, Seaky Pete, the Purge TV series and Selena: The Series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2022 12:45 AM

Condolences to her family and friends.

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2022 1:30 AM

Aw, that’s too bad. Sorry for her loved ones.

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2022 1:35 AM

Suicide? Murder?

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2022 1:36 AM

She played Diane Warren in the Selena movie.

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2022 1:38 AM

Was she well known?

I don't recognize her.

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2022 1:47 AM

This is her imdb. Not many credits, but a few recurring roles. Maybe she did more regional or Broadway stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2022 1:51 AM

R4 the netflix tv show, not the movie

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2022 1:54 AM

Perhaps she had a bad batch of Mrs. Moe Howard's tuna casserole.

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2022 2:04 AM

Suicide. She left a note at home. She was also married with a cute husband.

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2022 2:06 AM

According to a security guard working on a film in nearby Runyon Canyon, when police found the body of Pearlman there were allegedly pills strewn throughout the inside of the vehicle. She was also said to be wrapped in a blanket.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2022 6:58 AM

Well at least she was well-protected against the frosty Hollywood evening.

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2022 7:30 AM

That's very sad. A lot of people in showbiz struggle mentally.

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2022 7:32 AM

Very sad that she was found in a Honda Fit.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2022 11:44 AM

R9 Any links?

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2022 11:47 AM

So old!

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2022 3:18 PM

Sanpaku eyes

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2022 4:07 PM

I have a friend from childhood who became an animal rights activist and they were very close through their shared interests in that arena. (Circus pun intended) I understand that she was a well loved, kind, person; adored by her husband and friends.

by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2022 6:10 PM

Very sad r17

I mean, it was already sad, but that information makes it feel more tragic

by Anonymousreply 18February 19, 2022 6:18 PM

Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 19February 20, 2022 6:11 PM

Still dead.

by Anonymousreply 20February 20, 2022 7:11 PM

Was she found with a cock?

by Anonymousreply 21February 20, 2022 7:33 PM

This person was a virtual unknown but because she was on TV it's national news. How many other people went missing or died on the same day? I hate this country. Fame is the only thing that matters. We've become the United States of Barnum and Bailey at this point.

My condolences to the million other people who died the same day and all their families, too.

by Anonymousreply 22February 21, 2022 12:37 AM

R22 So start a post for every single one them, drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2022 12:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!