Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nicholas Fairford

brought a man to his flat for a second date!

Did he polish his shower nozzle?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600April 27, 2022 11:27 AM

I bet she even prelubed!

by Anonymousreply 1February 12, 2022 8:45 PM

The best part was him putting on makeup. He kept saying "Just a little" "I want to be natural" as this dude kept piling more shit on..

It was hilarious.

And he wears the oddest clothes. They could be women's- they may be men's- They are very odd to me as I cannot figure it out.

I do find him harmless and living life on his own terms.

by Anonymousreply 2February 12, 2022 8:48 PM

Doesn’t everyone @R1 I admire this young man’s neuroticism

by Anonymousreply 3February 12, 2022 8:49 PM

I'm assuming we don't get to see the guy.

by Anonymousreply 4February 12, 2022 8:49 PM

Nicky's "date" just barged in, violently destroyed that "tablescape", flung Nicky onto the table and proceeded to wreck Nicky's carefully douched hole.

by Anonymousreply 5February 12, 2022 8:51 PM

Does his gentleman caller like such a plump moist chicken? Nicholas might think about hitting a gym. His body looks all smushed toward the centre.

by Anonymousreply 6February 12, 2022 8:55 PM

This guy is so classy and is not bothered by the outside, barbaric world.

Inspiring.

by Anonymousreply 7February 12, 2022 8:59 PM

Sure beats the sludge you find on grindr.

by Anonymousreply 8February 12, 2022 9:00 PM

When will ‘he’ start the transition?

by Anonymousreply 9February 12, 2022 9:04 PM

He doesn't seems transgender at ALL. He's a classic queeny fairy.

by Anonymousreply 10February 12, 2022 9:05 PM

I bet he douched with rose water

by Anonymousreply 11February 12, 2022 9:10 PM

If he's feeling thorny, R11.

by Anonymousreply 12February 12, 2022 9:19 PM

The comments are so polite, I really wanted to add "So, did you get laid?"

by Anonymousreply 13February 12, 2022 9:24 PM

He seems kind and loving. A bit eccentric I suppose but he means well. In this world of violence and hate, I find him fun and refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 14February 12, 2022 9:29 PM

Did he talk about proper douching?

by Anonymousreply 15February 12, 2022 9:36 PM

[quote]A bit eccentric

Is he an Aquarius?

by Anonymousreply 16February 12, 2022 9:54 PM

He looks like he's completely constructed of soft, white cheese.

by Anonymousreply 17February 12, 2022 10:03 PM

I like him a lot, hope the date went well! I also like the darker hair.

by Anonymousreply 18February 12, 2022 10:07 PM

Happy birthday to me. Do you think there ever were guests coming over?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 12, 2022 10:09 PM

Mushy, but also brittle, as if he'd shatter if you fucked him.

by Anonymousreply 20February 12, 2022 10:13 PM

have you seen his "leatherman" Doc Martins?

by Anonymousreply 21February 12, 2022 10:20 PM

Its great ASMR too. I really do admire this guy for just being him and living life on his terms. He's too girly to be my type, but he has my respect! Go watch him put on make up though. He even has makeup brushes. I mean..

by Anonymousreply 22February 12, 2022 10:21 PM

He needs to be careful about the voice. He might end up in John McClean uncanny valley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 12, 2022 10:27 PM

Thanks, OP! I've just realized that's it's been a good year since DL's Nicolas obsession. His bland demeanor and innocuous, forgettable taste helped us get through the aftermath of Jan. 6.

by Anonymousreply 24February 12, 2022 10:36 PM

LOL R24!

by Anonymousreply 25February 12, 2022 10:37 PM

His videos have been boring lately.

by Anonymousreply 26February 12, 2022 10:38 PM

What a bore he is. I can only assume his date fell asleep in 15 mins

by Anonymousreply 27February 12, 2022 10:58 PM

I like the dark hair better too.

by Anonymousreply 28February 12, 2022 11:07 PM

This guy is a hoot! Is that a framed picture of himself on his own bedside table?

by Anonymousreply 29February 12, 2022 11:33 PM

Someone buy him a pull for his bedside dresser.

by Anonymousreply 30February 12, 2022 11:38 PM

He's really struggling for weekly content. He makes a recipe almost every week and has long intros focusing on his hind quarters.

by Anonymousreply 31February 12, 2022 11:45 PM

I lost it when I saw the vase of white roses on his tray—in bed—by himself.

And chicken? Didn't he used to be vegan?

by Anonymousreply 32February 12, 2022 11:48 PM

" . . . save the spaghetti for when you're engaged . . . "

WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 12, 2022 11:57 PM

R24 lol, there is no obsession here, those threads were started and bumped by Nick himself. It's obvious that he tried to become a YouTube influencer but unfortunately his videos are just not that interesting and they don't have a lot views, he can keep posting on YouTube as a hobby and maybe earn some AD dollars, but making a living is out of the question for him now.

by Anonymousreply 34February 12, 2022 11:59 PM

My first NF video! The dog is adorable. He seems bland and innocuous and sex with him is probably the same.

by Anonymousreply 35February 13, 2022 12:01 AM

R30- I am sitting there going "My god, this guy is a SISSY!" And yet my eye keeps veering over noticing that is dresser is missing the entire pull thing on the bottom drawer.

I guess that makes us even!?

by Anonymousreply 36February 13, 2022 12:01 AM

You're wrong, R34, many of us came back and gawked at his videos over a series of threads a year ago. There were even a few serious fanboys—who was that Australian guy? Not of his style, generally, but of his cuteness and placidity and even of his ridiculousness.

by Anonymousreply 37February 13, 2022 12:13 AM

R37 yes Nick was in those threads too, IIRC there was only one video that got relatively high number of views on youtube and it was posted here, and that brought him to DL.

by Anonymousreply 38February 13, 2022 12:18 AM

He seems very sweet but I couldn't date a man who was visibly wearing makeup. And it is visible even "on camera."

by Anonymousreply 39February 13, 2022 12:56 AM

R32…. The breakfast tray was a little much, wasn’t it….

by Anonymousreply 40February 13, 2022 1:16 AM

I love him. I would like to be prematurely old with him and drink tea with biscuits and cuddle. He's like a human gay version of a basset hound puppy.

by Anonymousreply 41February 13, 2022 1:18 AM

[quote]The breakfast tray was a little much, wasn’t it….

Yeah, especially the flowers on it.

by Anonymousreply 42February 13, 2022 2:33 AM

You just know behind that ladylike exterior he loves being barebacked and fisted.

by Anonymousreply 43February 13, 2022 2:39 AM

I'm guessing frottage, and only on the honeymoon.

by Anonymousreply 44February 13, 2022 2:48 AM

Can't you imagine little Miss Nicholas defiling all of his plates and candles with cum bursting from the rafters!

When that door opened at the end you just know a 350 lb Bitch Pig was waiting to shit all over the place.'

Miss Nicki is an illusion.

by Anonymousreply 45February 13, 2022 2:55 AM

I kept hoping that his date would turn out to be an obese longshoreman.

by Anonymousreply 46February 13, 2022 2:59 AM

He needs help with his videos & his decor. He's not very tall (neither am I) and his image (face and body) get lost amongst the clutter (pictures, side tables, tablecloths, upholstered chairs, etc.). Even on his YouTube thumbnails, his little face is lost in a bunch of crap surrounding him.

Also, if it's true he's now cooking and eating chicken after making it a point about being "vegan," that's shitty.

by Anonymousreply 47February 13, 2022 3:05 AM

[quote] Also, if it's true he's now cooking and eating chicken after making it a point about being "vegan," that's shitty.

He's only vegan when there is not a big fuck at stake.

by Anonymousreply 48February 13, 2022 3:13 AM

Swanky

by Anonymousreply 49February 13, 2022 3:21 AM

Am I the only one who kept looking at those super white sheets, duvet, and pillows and wondered how he gets the lube stains out?

by Anonymousreply 50February 13, 2022 3:38 AM

You spelled my name incorrectly, you peasant.

by Anonymousreply 51February 13, 2022 3:55 AM

Nicholas Fairford's Guide to The Private Home Glory Hole for Gentleman Callers

by Anonymousreply 52February 13, 2022 4:00 AM

Well, can we all just step back and appreciate the fact that fair Nicolas' neighbors haven't seen fit to beat him to death yet? Progress, people, we're making progress.

by Anonymousreply 53February 13, 2022 2:25 PM

I notice that after a year he's still working on those Northern vowels ("Valentine's day cooming oop ...").

by Anonymousreply 54February 13, 2022 2:34 PM

R37 Mate I'm the guy you was thinking of, and yeah I'm still in lust with him, he's still just my type, not too masculine. And very very soft, maybe a bit mushy, thats fine by me, more cushion for the pushin'

And yes R39, I CAN date a guy wearing visible makeup, I find that quite endearing actually

R2 yes he does wear some womens stuff, the black and white button up sweater things he wears are apparently womens ones from Marks and Spencer or so I learned off of a previous thread about him

Wonder who the lucky bastard was what got a second date with him, I'm fuckin envious man

by Anonymousreply 55February 13, 2022 4:27 PM

What will surprise many DLers is Mr. Fairford, Esquire, is versatile leaning top.

by Anonymousreply 56February 13, 2022 4:30 PM

I think he's adorable, too, R55. His manner suits his style. I am only turned off by effeminate qualities when they are paired with a bodybuilder or someone who tries to present as hyper masculine and photographs that way but is totally fey in sound and motion. I love Nic's style and manner. He is sweet and domestic. Slow and steady. Gentle and genteel.

by Anonymousreply 57February 13, 2022 4:34 PM

He's like a British version of Bobby Trendy.

by Anonymousreply 58February 14, 2022 12:38 PM

Um, R56?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 14, 2022 1:05 PM

I would like a tour of his closets. What has he got in there that he is hiding from the cameras? Perhaps, some tranny clothes or a leather teddy with clips and whips, perhaps? Nobody can live in an absolutely clean space all the time. Also, let's see his bathroom and inspect his toilet. I wanna see if he shits sugar.

by Anonymousreply 60February 14, 2022 1:11 PM

Perhaps he has an unconventional side and has a pierced foreskin.

by Anonymousreply 61February 14, 2022 4:44 PM

My God, his forehead is shinier than his backsplash here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 14, 2022 5:41 PM

Mr Fairford has a white wicker picnic basket filled with those transparent jelly dildos and sex joys all in pastel colours.

by Anonymousreply 63February 14, 2022 6:16 PM

Also there is a lavender sachet in the sex toy hamper.

By the way, how much do Fairford's Bougies Parfumées cost? Is he having any success? His fan base must be quite down market but also aspirational, so it must be difficult to price the merch.

by Anonymousreply 64February 14, 2022 6:19 PM

R62 Shininess is probably from Botox.

by Anonymousreply 65February 14, 2022 6:23 PM

Finally, a photo of Nicolas' date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 14, 2022 6:23 PM

I thought Nicholas looked lovely! Very JTT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 14, 2022 6:38 PM

I am going to imagine this was his "Mystery Date."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 14, 2022 6:51 PM

Love the video. The setting, the clothes, the hair. Especially the voice. Too bad I didn't come up with the idea first. This video would have been perfect for my show.

by Anonymousreply 69February 14, 2022 6:58 PM

I like his LOUIS XVI chaises. I mean they are très premier degré but the form is always pleasing. This is nostalgia for me as I had a set when I was his age. But mine were reproductions dating to the Gilded Age, and were destroyed. It was the dim age in New York, where destroyed rococo and classical decor was the rage - sort of the punk underbelly of shabby chic. Remember?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 14, 2022 6:59 PM

LOl @R45!! Hysterical

I think this little lady did indeed market himself a bit on DL during his initial stab at becoming a tastemaker. His little cake in that video was both sweet and a little sad. His little flat is so prissy and piss elegant I can’t imagine him actually being comfortable there amongst all the froo-froo tchotchkes. I was really hoping to see these friends coming over. Something tell me his friends are all ladies over the age of 60.

by Anonymousreply 71February 14, 2022 7:15 PM

His place is not cluttered with tchotchkes, in the grand scheme. It's just small and has a lot of furnishings.

by Anonymousreply 72February 14, 2022 7:24 PM

I really do picture his swain as being a common laborer; coarse, inarticulate, unshaven, with the table manners of an ape. After wolfing down his main course and pudding, he belches in a most ungentlemanly way then proceeds to throw Nicholas over the table, pushes his face into the tablecloth (leaving a slight Lancôme stain on the linens) and mounts him like an animal. The whole thing takes about five minutes. Afterward, he goes into the kitchen and wipes his dick clean on one of the Queen Anne tea towels while looking in the fridge for a beer. After Nicholas pays him the agreed upon fee, he hops on his scooter and heads off into the night, having never once commented on the centerpiece.

by Anonymousreply 73February 14, 2022 7:30 PM

r73 nah. Nicholas has a brutish lover who has a tender side. The lover has no ability to create the pretty comforts of home and hospitality but appreciated that from his mother so now appreciates it from Nicholas. This does NOT make Nicholas a woman, though. He's a gay guy. And the lover is gay, too. He will say "what purdy flowers" or "I dint never try snuffle (soufflé) but damn it's really tasty."

by Anonymousreply 74February 14, 2022 7:45 PM

R73 That's especially hilarious. Hired or not, I do hope Nikki's swain threw him a bone. Bonus points for your story not relying on the typical DL dénouement; better a tea towel than the curtains I should think.

by Anonymousreply 75February 14, 2022 7:48 PM

[quote]the table manners of an ape. After wolfing down his main course and pudding, he belches in a most ungentlemanly way then proceeds to throw Nicholas over the table, pushes his face into the tablecloth (leaving a slight Lancôme stain on the linens)

LOLO!! "leaving a slight Lancome stain on the linens." LOL! Thanks, R73, I love you man!

by Anonymousreply 76February 14, 2022 8:59 PM

R73, please post more.

by Anonymousreply 77February 14, 2022 9:00 PM

[quote] His place is not cluttered with tchotchkes, in the grand scheme. It's just small and has a lot of furnishings.

Thank you for making that very important distinction.

by Anonymousreply 78February 14, 2022 9:29 PM

Estee Lauder

Well, I like his initiative. The person is what matters. And he is a YT return for me.

I had to make the joke though. And we were waning on NiColas threads, sorry sweetie.

J'adore!

by Anonymousreply 79February 14, 2022 9:36 PM

He's very into details. Virgo rising?

by Anonymousreply 80February 14, 2022 10:31 PM

What must his girlfriend think of all that cooking and decorating he does?

by Anonymousreply 81February 14, 2022 11:11 PM

R81, She let's him know what time it is whilst she's fucking him with a 10" strap on!

by Anonymousreply 82February 14, 2022 11:26 PM

I’m thinking he only owns glass dildos…so easy to clean and some can double as “decor.”

by Anonymousreply 83February 14, 2022 11:53 PM

What’s with the 1995 haircut?

by Anonymousreply 84February 15, 2022 12:02 AM

^^^this.

At least he skipped the circular horned-rimmed glasses.

by Anonymousreply 85February 15, 2022 12:19 AM

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but imagine if was straight with those looks.

by Anonymousreply 86February 15, 2022 12:52 AM

I’m thinking pink hole? Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 87February 15, 2022 12:55 AM

I thought he was cuter before I saw him applying his makeup, and with such experience. My dick recoiled like a spooked turtle.

by Anonymousreply 88February 15, 2022 12:56 AM

Does he still take his High Tea with proper scones and cucumber sandwiches?

by Anonymousreply 89February 15, 2022 12:58 AM

R89 Yes, and with a drop of jelly flavored lube.

by Anonymousreply 90February 15, 2022 1:27 AM

He should cohost the Great British Baking Show and bring it some British snoot.

by Anonymousreply 91February 15, 2022 1:29 AM

This guy is simply a dullard who lacks good taste.

by Anonymousreply 92February 15, 2022 1:39 AM

He doesn't know to keep his toast on the plate to butter it. Or maybe in the UK it's considered elegant to do it in mid air.

by Anonymousreply 93February 15, 2022 1:44 AM

He sits when he pees, doesn't he.

by Anonymousreply 94February 15, 2022 6:59 AM

I think only American men pee standing up at home.

by Anonymousreply 95February 15, 2022 7:12 AM

^^^ Do't we all?

by Anonymousreply 96February 15, 2022 2:37 PM

There should be a drinking game where you have to drink a shot every time his accent slips or he says "quite".

by Anonymousreply 97February 15, 2022 2:46 PM

Oh give him a break R92. He's just a kid stuck in some highland backwater town. With all the vapid sluts and whores achieving fame these days, based on absolutely nothing, he deserves to get a chance at the big time. I hope he gets it. He clearly wants to be the new doyenne of entertaining and good taste, and he's no doubt worked very hard to make his little home elegant and 'pretty'. Looking at him, then last night, changing channels, and coming across that Todrick Hall queen on one of those celebrity reality shows made me realize we could use more Nicolas Fairfords.

That said, I got curious and found his website to see what items he sells in his 'store'. He's only got one, a candle. Something tells me he didn't make it. I figured he'd have all sorts of flouncy tea towels and dinner napkins and thought I'd toss him a humble sale. But I'm not into perfumy candles. Probably wouldn't wanna pay the shipping either.

by Anonymousreply 98February 15, 2022 2:58 PM

The whole breakfast scene cracked me up. The tray was so heavy he could barely lift it up.

I picture him getting out of bed that morning, realizing he had "a shoot" AND a date, deciding he was going to take on both that day. Running to the kitchen and staging his little breakfast, likely having to toast an entire field of wheat just to get THE perfect shade on that single piece of toast. Then ever so gently microwaving the butter in two-second spurts so that it would spread easily, hopefully not unlike his supple, freshly moisturized thighs later that evening. If things went well..... Yanking those supermarket flowers off the table, barrel vase and all, and shoe-horning them onto his already crowded breakfast tray. Then doing "just a quick application" of Lancome foundation & blush, (45 minutes to an hour), a quick blow-out and setting of the hair, dabbing the dewy sweat from his brow as he changed into a clean, crisp white "sleeping shirt", then realizing he'd forgotten to address the logistics of setting the tray so that it could be barely in-frame and reachable for when he "woke up" for breakfast. The side table would have been the logical choice but, heaven's no! It would crowd the reproduction second-empire lamp with its double screened silk shade with velvet trim and Victorian finial with mother-of-pearl urn and scrolled gold base. So he opted for setting it atop a pile of books that he'd edit out in post-op, ("Thank Diana for that free trial version of iMovie-Pro!").

by Anonymousreply 99February 15, 2022 3:18 PM

I wonder if he lets Sofie sleep on the bed while he and the date….Do the Deed….

by Anonymousreply 100February 15, 2022 3:21 PM

I can see crossover appeal to Lesbians. Decent face framed by a lipstick haircut. Smallish tits with a largeish clit.

by Anonymousreply 101February 15, 2022 3:40 PM

R98 He had a set of china on the way, but he has had issues getting it into production, he's been affected by much the same supply side issues that have affected a lot of far bigger operations. He probably could some "flouncy tea towels and napkins" though as a stopgap in the interim

R99 I hope those "supple, freshly moisturized thighs" are easily spread actually!

by Anonymousreply 102February 15, 2022 3:42 PM

Does he live in London?

by Anonymousreply 103February 15, 2022 4:41 PM

He lives in Edinburgh R103.

by Anonymousreply 104February 15, 2022 4:50 PM

R103 Edinburgh, Scotland

by Anonymousreply 105February 15, 2022 9:50 PM

r100, I was so frightened! I hid under the bed and cower there for HOURS! I never heard such noises coming out of Daddy's bedroom in all my life! What does" tear open my fuck hole" mean??

by Anonymousreply 106February 15, 2022 10:14 PM

You hear it four times a week!

by Anonymousreply 107February 15, 2022 10:17 PM

Punch my fartbox till it blossoms, Daddy!!!

by Anonymousreply 108February 15, 2022 10:24 PM

R108 I believe it to go more like this "Would you like to see my blooming Rosebud?"

by Anonymousreply 109February 15, 2022 10:28 PM

Whilst I hang from the sling.

by Anonymousreply 110February 15, 2022 10:39 PM

[quote]He's just a kid stuck in some highland backwater town.

Edinburgh is hardly some "highland backwater town", R98.

by Anonymousreply 111February 15, 2022 10:49 PM

Yeah, Edinburgh seems nice. I'd like to visit when I feel like traveling again.

by Anonymousreply 112February 15, 2022 11:15 PM

[quote] Yeah, Edinburgh seems nice. I'd like to visit when I feel like traveling again.

Let Nicky know 24 hours in advance of your arrival and he'll set a beautiful table for you and flush out his colon.

by Anonymousreply 113February 16, 2022 3:20 AM

Edinburgh is a highland backwater, OK. Says a New Yorker or Londoner....

by Anonymousreply 114February 16, 2022 11:23 AM

Edinburgh is no Aberlour.

by Anonymousreply 115February 16, 2022 11:43 AM

What a lovely, bright apartment he lives in. Edinburg must be gloomy, damp and very cold at this time. Not pleasant weather for our lovely to spend months daydreaming about the perfect tone of toilet tissue for his guests.

While watching, I wonder when this pretentious reality he created will snap and a rugby ball gets thrown through his window with a beer can full of burning shite. Something which may snaps him back to reality.

It would certainly be nice to believe such a naivety is not induced, but I suspect it is will cultivated, but not lasting. Let's give him five years and see where he is.

by Anonymousreply 116February 16, 2022 12:18 PM

He seems sweet but let reality choke him for a few years and check back. I love the image of a 6’3” bull busting in and clocking him with the wine bottle.

by Anonymousreply 117February 16, 2022 12:23 PM

Only the second date and he's already inviting the gentleman to his home? Heavens to Betsy!

by Anonymousreply 118February 16, 2022 12:52 PM

R116 is a bit too cynical. What's stopping him from living in this reality he's created? Edinburgh is hardly northern Texas, circa 1985.

by Anonymousreply 119February 16, 2022 1:00 PM

that post is like hate speech.

he's already had a wealthy sugardaddy. you know he's looking for the next and will probably get one.

by Anonymousreply 120February 16, 2022 1:03 PM

How often does he post? I'm quite curious for any updates on his date and what decorative delights he'll be conducting as he flounces from the dining space to the living room. For one little gay, he sure is a busy bee in that little place. I would love love LOVE to know what some of the neighbors on his floor think of him. Do you think he makes tasteful baked goods and drops them off at the door of each apartment? Are there any working-class, chavvy bloke types there who eye-roll him, or maybe adore him? Does he have a nemesis in the building, some wicked frau always trying to be the local tastemaker extraordinaire only to be upstaged by our Nicolas each and every time? The suspense! The DRAAAAMA!

by Anonymousreply 121February 16, 2022 11:18 PM

Question for you Brits and linguist types: I vacillate from being enchanted by his manner of speaking to rolling my eyes at the affectations. Is this possibly a natural thing or is he just very, very affected in order to come across as highbrow and aristocratic? Some of the ways he says certain words, as he goes into an almost nasal sound, seem as though they've been perfectly rehearsed. The very calm, soothing sing-songy way he goes on about the history of high tea and such is somewhat mesmerizing.

by Anonymousreply 122February 16, 2022 11:21 PM

R120 He would make a wonderful pet. If I were rich, I might want one of him at home to keep the dog company and the house nice.

by Anonymousreply 123February 16, 2022 11:23 PM

In his old place, R121, he had an older female neighbor with definite fag hag potential: rich lady from Texas with a corporate husband and taste out the wazoo. She and Nicolas made a few recipes together. But as with everything he does, the narrative never quite gelled. Soon he was back to découpaging little wooden boxes with architectual drawings cut out of magazines and painting flower pots to look like they had moss growing on them.

I try to imagine a mashup between him and the Two Fat Ladies. They'd take his wellies for a proper spin.

by Anonymousreply 124February 16, 2022 11:26 PM

r122 only on Fridays and it's usually very late UK time. He did a tea time Wednesday short episode that last about 4 weeks before he gave up. He didn't have time.

by Anonymousreply 125February 16, 2022 11:34 PM

It's not hate speech. DL just has it's collective head buried in the sand regarding the continuing existence of virulent homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 126February 16, 2022 11:44 PM

R126, are you lost babe?

by Anonymousreply 127February 16, 2022 11:47 PM

I thought I was going to be R121. My phone web browser had not loaded the intervening posts (thus rendering me even more unintelligible than usual).

by Anonymousreply 128February 17, 2022 12:07 AM

What exactly is the point of making breakfast in bed for yourself? Once you’re up, you’re up. Who wants to get back into bed to eat?

by Anonymousreply 129February 17, 2022 1:06 AM

Rippa and Seacrest in your jammies!

by Anonymousreply 130February 17, 2022 1:13 AM

Anyone detect a resemblance to James Longman in the face? Nikki is like Longman's femme, fey, petite, slightly puffier cousin.

by Anonymousreply 131February 17, 2022 1:24 AM

He has toyed with ASMR but I think that is his breakout potential. I think he needs to go more arty and have very long videos, 1 hour, 2 hours, that are ASMR. He IS a performance artist but he's resisting really letting his hair down. I also see some very soft core eroticism mixed in. For instance a 1 hour of video of him preparing an elaborate bath with very minimal talking, for 20 minutes, then sitting in the tub (BUBBLE BATH, hiding mostly everything) doing nothing, maybe reading a book or filing his nails, then 20 minutes after the bath taking care of his skin (mostly demure).

He needs to watch Warhol and structural films of the 60s and slow his shtick way way way down and stretch it way out.

by Anonymousreply 132February 17, 2022 1:39 AM

R124, agree with your post, but I don't think neighbor Tracy from Texas was a fag hag. If anything, Nic was in awe of her and her lifestyle. His best video was the house tour of Tracy's house.

I think he's a little lazy and is looking for another sugar daddy. He claims that he and his previous sugar daddy mutually decided to break up. We all know that's just not how it happens. I wish he could be more honest about himself.

by Anonymousreply 133February 17, 2022 1:41 AM

I said she had fag hag potential, not that she was a fag hag. He definitely needs a sugar daddy. The whole backstory of his series—without which nothing makes sense—is that he and his previous (rich, older, more sophisticated) boyfriend broke up and he was cast into the world having to make a living and keep up his scone-gobbling lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 134February 17, 2022 1:52 AM

It's almost as if he's given up. Nothing new in the slightest, no dish, very little humor. No conflict or accomplishment, He needs an interesting twist. Another journey? Another character or several? I can think of fun and interesting scenarios, but I doubt he'd put in that kind of effort.

by Anonymousreply 135February 17, 2022 1:53 AM

R134 The poor thing. He'd be a fun neighbour to have; I should imagine.

by Anonymousreply 136February 17, 2022 2:09 AM

[quote] If I were rich, I might want one of him at home to keep the dog company and the house nice.

Yes, he does keep his home tidy. At least the bits the camera sees. I wonder if he is a cleaner to pay the rent.

by Anonymousreply 137February 17, 2022 2:13 AM

Has he brought his hot trainer into the videos more often?

by Anonymousreply 138February 17, 2022 2:32 AM

I picture him being the most valued employee at Scotland's equivalent of HomeGoods. Valued because he can work in any department and doesn't call in sick.

by Anonymousreply 139February 17, 2022 2:33 AM

He deserves a rich sugar daddy with a huge castle where he can really do his thing.

by Anonymousreply 140February 17, 2022 2:53 AM

I’m sorry, couldn’t get through all of it, but did he use gender neutral nouns?

I thought we were past that.

by Anonymousreply 141February 17, 2022 3:07 AM

[quote]He definitely needs a sugar daddy.

He’s in his 30’s and doesn’t have a great body. It’s a little late now unless he’s willing to go for a guy 65+.

by Anonymousreply 142February 17, 2022 3:31 AM

He’s doing way too many recipe videos. He’s not a cook and the channel is supposed to be about enjoying the finer things in life. If I want to find recipes, I’ll watch a real cooking show. Plus, his recipes are boring.

by Anonymousreply 143February 17, 2022 3:41 AM

I thought the channel is supposed to be about being a grisonnant ex-twink prisspot who fetishizes petit bourgeois domesticity of the late 20th century.

by Anonymousreply 144February 17, 2022 3:51 AM

It must have been terrifying for him when his sugar daddy dropped him while Nicolas thought he'd be taken care of for life.

by Anonymousreply 145February 17, 2022 4:32 AM

R122 - His way of speaking is very odd indeed. One can hear some Northern (Lancashire/Yorkshire?) stuff creeping into his attempted RP, but it sounds as if maybe he’s absorbed some Scottish speech, too…? 🤔 It just really sounds like he’s making an extraordinary effort when he’s speaking to stamp out the northern stuff.

Also, I haven’t yet watched the whole thing. Does he really talk about “high” tea??

High tea is just dinner. My family in North West England calls dinner “tea”. The “high” part, so I’ve read, may come from the level of table it’s served on. High does not equal “classier”. Afternoon tea or a cream tea is the “classy” ones. High tea is just dinner (at least in my family).

by Anonymousreply 146February 17, 2022 5:12 AM

[quote] The “high” part, so I’ve read, may come from the level of table it’s served

It's also been explained that it was served later in the day hence the hands on the clock pointing to the time were higher.

by Anonymousreply 147February 17, 2022 5:26 AM

His face reminds me a bit of Alam Wernik.

Could that be his secret superporner identity?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148February 17, 2022 10:11 AM

[quote]He definitely needs a sugar daddy.

He needs a sugar daddy and then a few months later, he needs to enter into an affair with the local bootblack, who takes him roughly in the barn and chafes his moisturized skin. Drama, we need drama.

by Anonymousreply 149February 17, 2022 10:13 AM

I think an episode dedicated to his tasteful Satanic altar that transitions into a visionary tea time with a shaman, violent vomiting and transient possession by interdimensional intelligences would add some welcome intrigue.

by Anonymousreply 150February 17, 2022 10:38 AM

[quote]. I also see some very soft core eroticism mixed in. For instance a 1 hour of video of him preparing an elaborate bath with very minimal talking, for 20 minutes, then sitting in the tub (BUBBLE BATH, hiding mostly everything) doing nothing, maybe reading a book or filing his nails, then 20 minutes after the bath taking care of his skin (mostly demure).

R132 I'd definitely watch that!

R142 I'm younger than that and would absolutely be his sugar daddy if I was a) richer and b) not on the wrong side of the world

by Anonymousreply 151February 17, 2022 10:43 AM

Was there surprise anal?

by Anonymousreply 152February 17, 2022 11:25 AM

[quote]He deserves a rich sugar daddy with a huge castle where he can really do his thing.

Unless "his thing" has changed in the last year, it's very, very basic. The castle deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 153February 17, 2022 11:31 AM

He has the opposite of BDF.

by Anonymousreply 154February 17, 2022 11:52 AM

As a neurotic, awkward, jumpy person, I admire and envy his natural "under the influence of benzos" manner of being.

by Anonymousreply 155February 17, 2022 11:55 AM

R148, IMO, those 2 don't look very much alike, esp. the eyes. Guy on the right has close-set eyes. Lips are similar.

R151, I don't share your physical attraction to Nic, but I appreciate the honesty.

by Anonymousreply 156February 17, 2022 5:51 PM

Please, Nick, no more make-up tutorials. Who is that for? Old ladies do their make up their way, and it's a dick wilter for the gays. Create some fun, original content. A pastey queen doing decoupage in her granny one bedroom won't last. Where's the gold? Release the gold!

by Anonymousreply 157February 17, 2022 6:23 PM

I wonder about that, too. Are there really women who take make-up advice from a guy in Edinburgh, however glowing he be? And does he have enough femmy gay viewers who would be interested? Then again, there are guys making a career out of makeup tutorials on YouTube, so maybe I'm being naive. That and scones might be his ticket to fame.

by Anonymousreply 158February 17, 2022 7:00 PM

His makeup advice is for men, IMO. There are so many other YouTubers out there who give makeup tutorials for women (better than Nic's). I think men, gay and/or straight might be interested in good, basic skin care, skin protection (sunscreen), exfoliation, and possibly a bronzer / light foundation. What Nic is doing, in the manner he's doing it, I don't think many men would be interested.

Plus, I don't think he's willing to bring down his filter and show his real skin for a more realistic tutorial.

by Anonymousreply 159February 17, 2022 7:09 PM

[quote] As a neurotic, awkward, jumpy person, I admire and envy his natural "under the influence of benzos" manner of being.

My goodness, it never occurred to me he may be under the influence of 'prescribed' medication. That may explain quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 160February 17, 2022 7:29 PM

^^^ Please Sir, may I have my medication?

by Anonymousreply 161February 17, 2022 7:31 PM

It's 22:00 and she still hasn't uploaded this Friday's video. What does she do all week? Rub creme on her prolapsed anus?

by Anonymousreply 162February 18, 2022 8:56 PM

Another fucking Q&A while making Banoffee Pie. Time for bed!

He's friends with 8 girls from school.

His date went well and they'll have a 3rd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163February 18, 2022 9:48 PM

R163 Yeah, he really is out of ideas.

by Anonymousreply 164February 18, 2022 10:27 PM

We could be looking at a wonderful video next week. Tradition dictates the third date is the one in which the young lovers exchange handmade chocolates, embroidered handkerchiefs or flavoured lubricating jellies.

by Anonymousreply 165February 18, 2022 10:43 PM

Was his date a large black man?

by Anonymousreply 166February 18, 2022 10:53 PM

WHat's wrong with the Banoffee Pie video? I want to make that now.

by Anonymousreply 167February 18, 2022 11:13 PM

He said his next few videos will be a wellness series of how he maintains himself.

by Anonymousreply 168February 18, 2022 11:41 PM

[quote] He said his next few videos will be a wellness series of how he maintains himself.

That will consist mostly of cosmetics tips, no doubt. Although he might touch on douching and smegma removal.

by Anonymousreply 169February 19, 2022 5:49 AM

[quote] He said his next few videos will be a wellness series of how he maintains himself.

I was a freelance health writer for some years and 85 percent of story pitches I got were from cosmetics/skincare/beauty gadget sellers who offered free products galore. I specifically stated in my bio that I covered health and medicine, not beauty and cosmetics, and that I was not interested in free products. Didn't matter; in the media, "health" = cosmetics and appearances. Nic will probably do well for himself if he takes this direction. There's a much bigger market for hawking cosmetic crap than there is for faux-fancy sideboards and peacock-print wallpaper.

by Anonymousreply 170February 19, 2022 12:19 PM

Nicolas has a new video out. You get to see him working out in shorts, with lots of hind views. Later a shot of him in a bubble bath à la Crystal Allen. Nor are we begrudged a short skin-care segment. There's something for everyone as our boy checks into a luxury hotel not far from where he lives in the interest of "self care."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171February 26, 2022 2:17 AM

He’s really gotten boring the last several months.

by Anonymousreply 172February 26, 2022 2:19 AM

He'll end up some Russian oligarch's whore, mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 173February 26, 2022 2:26 AM

sa chair est si flasque! But to his credit he doesn't wear pastel workout togs.

by Anonymousreply 174February 26, 2022 6:33 AM

His face looked really creepy when he was applying those products to his face.

by Anonymousreply 175February 26, 2022 6:37 AM

He won't age well. Does he have a back up plan?

by Anonymousreply 176February 26, 2022 6:56 AM

“ My health routine which is so important to me”.

Clearly it isn’t, otherwise you wouldn’t be so podgy at such a young age!

by Anonymousreply 177February 26, 2022 7:22 AM

I stopped watching when it started with an ad. I'm ovah it with all that ish.

by Anonymousreply 178February 26, 2022 7:32 AM

I can't seem to get past the Doc Martins...am I missing something???? Nicolas is too short and his legs are a wee bit on the sturdier side for those booties he wears!!

by Anonymousreply 179February 26, 2022 7:39 AM

Thank goodness he took time away from making banoffee pies and having breakfast in bed and enjoyed a day in a posh hotel. That poor overworked thing.

Or does he have a day job, too? Working at a TK Maxx or a Pizza Express?

by Anonymousreply 180February 26, 2022 8:57 AM

My money says he's a shop bottom in the St. James Quarter.

by Anonymousreply 181February 26, 2022 9:34 AM

Maybe he's a professional dog walker, and Sophie is actually one of his clients' pup.

by Anonymousreply 182February 26, 2022 6:34 PM

This last video was a nadir.

It was laugh out loud funny watching him prance down those elegant stairs of the Bamoral like Scarlett O'Hara.

I am starting to hate watch him.

by Anonymousreply 183February 26, 2022 6:53 PM

He does seem lazy. I really doubt he has a real job that would require, quelle horreur, being on time. He can't even stick to his video schedule.

by Anonymousreply 184February 26, 2022 6:58 PM

yes, that green drink plug at the beginning...cut it off.

by Anonymousreply 185February 26, 2022 7:16 PM

[quote]He'll end up some Russian oligarch's whore, mark my words.

Oh, honey. He’s in his 30’s and has a terrible body. People with money want someone in their 20’s and in perfect shape.

by Anonymousreply 186February 26, 2022 9:43 PM

[quote]I stopped watching when it started with an ad. I'm ovah it with all that ish.

The whole video was basically just a plug.

by Anonymousreply 187February 26, 2022 9:45 PM

I think he's fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 188February 26, 2022 10:38 PM

Sorry R188. I truly admire his absolute genuine belief in himself and truly BEING HIMSELF. It's awesome.

However, I believe I will be hate watching Nicki from now on. He is nearing insufferable territory-

However, he wins- because I plan to continue watching!

So fuck me!

by Anonymousreply 189February 26, 2022 10:49 PM

R171 I just got around to seeing this, those shorts were nowhere near short enough, but I still love the look of what I could see! The bit where he got in the bath was disappointing, cut straight to him being under all the soap bubbles goddammit. I want to see more of him

R177 he's a bit on the soft side, but no worse than a lot of guys his age and better than a lot I've seen. And he's not in perfect shape, but probably in better shape than most on here I'd wager. I'd have to see him with his shirt off to really know for sure and he's real coy. Was hoping to see more in the vid R171 posted

R179 if you look at those boots they have really thick soles - he wears them to boost his height cos he short. Thats why he wears them. I do agree they dont really work on him, but maybe he wears them walking around Edinburgh for safety as much as anything?

R188 needless to say I'm with ya on that

by Anonymousreply 190February 26, 2022 10:52 PM

His lady clothes give me life.

by Anonymousreply 191February 26, 2022 10:54 PM

The Banoffee pie crust is supposed to be baked and the crust needs to come up the sides. US recipes call for a thin layer of dulce de la leche, made from a simmered can of sweetened condensed milk. His is heavy on the caramel. No way can this pie be low calorie so it really doesn't matter.

I think he could do really well financially if he moved to the US.

by Anonymousreply 192February 26, 2022 11:13 PM

Nicolas should invite River for tea.

The old River from his now deleted ASMR channel. Not the current makeup and tiara wearing Harkle commentator soliciting tips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193February 26, 2022 11:28 PM

R192, he's spoken in videos last year of how much he adores America (which he sees through the eyes of Bunny Mellon) and how much he'd like to visit. Maybe we could lure him over here. But maybe he gets enough American fraus watching his youtube channel that he can stay in Edinburgh.

by Anonymousreply 194February 26, 2022 11:33 PM

A strong northern accent with a pretty blegh attempt to mask it. In 2022, if you sound like a Yorkshireman just own it! It’s crazy to want to cover that up.

by Anonymousreply 195February 26, 2022 11:37 PM

After one video, I was won over by what seemed like his naive sweetness, living in a lovely space untouched by the daily problems that trouble the rest of us. (And it really is ASMR.) But a few more videos and the illusion fades.

I wish him success in his endeavor, though. Even if it can’t be me, it’s nice to think there’s someone out there being pampered and taken care of like a Pekingese.

by Anonymousreply 196February 26, 2022 11:55 PM

[quote]I think he could do really well financially if he moved to the US.

We do not need any more fucking Brits in America!🤬

by Anonymousreply 197February 27, 2022 12:16 AM

[quote] A strong northern accent with a pretty blegh attempt to mask it.

American here. I can detect differences in UK accents, but I can't detect anything in Nic's accent. Could you please give an example of a word or a phrase that would reveal northern origins?

by Anonymousreply 198February 27, 2022 12:20 AM

As others have said, the illusion has faded in recent months. His videos don’t feel as authentic anymore and the plugs for products and hotels put me off. After watching his videos for the past 6 months or so, I’ve realized his life really isn’t any more exciting than anyone else’s - he just pampers himself more than most people.

by Anonymousreply 199February 27, 2022 12:22 AM

R198, it's most evident in his uncertain "u" sounds: when he adds bootter to a recipe or has a date cooming oop.

by Anonymousreply 200February 27, 2022 12:24 AM

He studied with the same elocution instructor as Margaret Thatcher. And his curtesy is every bit as deep.

by Anonymousreply 201February 27, 2022 12:32 AM

R200, thanks so much. I'm going to listen and see if I can detect it.

by Anonymousreply 202February 27, 2022 12:34 AM

I don’t see him coping with aging very well (more than most gay men). I think he’s going to have a very hard time once he turns 40.

by Anonymousreply 203February 27, 2022 12:35 AM

There will be tears at the Lancôme counter.

by Anonymousreply 204February 27, 2022 12:36 AM

OK, here he is, adding butter to a mixer. He says butter pretty normal (with the hard T sound, though).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205February 27, 2022 12:39 AM

He sometimes nails the vowel, sometimes doesn't. In an early video he was showing off his "bootterfly" china. Cf. R53.

by Anonymousreply 206February 27, 2022 12:53 AM

I mean R54.

by Anonymousreply 207February 27, 2022 12:53 AM

That was so fuckin funny 193!!!!

by Anonymousreply 208February 27, 2022 12:56 AM

Does he have any hair below his head??

by Anonymousreply 209February 27, 2022 6:45 AM

I just bet his pussy lips are tingling!

by Anonymousreply 210February 27, 2022 8:08 AM

[quote]I don’t see him coping with aging very well (more than most gay men). I think he’s going to have a very hard time once he turns 40.

Oh he'll be fine...

He'll just sit around in his mum's sweaters collecting cats...

by Anonymousreply 211February 27, 2022 8:10 AM

There's something refreshing about him.

by Anonymousreply 212February 27, 2022 11:36 AM

^^^ It's Eau de toilette. He drinks it on the rocks!

by Anonymousreply 213February 27, 2022 12:09 PM

I find him lovely and at times mesmerizing. I agree on ASMR for him. Instead of dictating to followers his opinions, he has a way of sharing himself with his viewers.

by Anonymousreply 214February 27, 2022 1:48 PM

Hmm. I still think he is on mood stabilizers.

by Anonymousreply 215February 27, 2022 2:48 PM

Or, untold secrets never to be known.

by Anonymousreply 216February 27, 2022 2:49 PM

I have an idea for new videos: Q&A with his mummy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217February 27, 2022 8:27 PM

Lord what a bore

by Anonymousreply 218February 27, 2022 8:49 PM

R171 What does he hope to achieve with those 5 pound weights at the gym?

by Anonymousreply 219February 27, 2022 8:49 PM

R219 I think he is doing Kagel (Kugel? sp LOL) exercises on his vagina with those 2 lb lady weights. He pretends to do curls but he is really tightening his little Scottish 'gina.

by Anonymousreply 220February 27, 2022 8:55 PM

[quote]Was his date a large black man?

TBH I can see him being very successful as a male concubine to any number of closeted athletes, he'd never have to work another day in his life! Get fucked and make cute a tea and crumpet breakfast the next morning, and he doesn't talk back? SOLD

by Anonymousreply 221February 27, 2022 8:57 PM

R220 LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 222February 27, 2022 9:09 PM

He has a niche. People watch him.

Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 223February 28, 2022 12:30 AM

[quote] Does he have any hair below his head??

He shaves his pubic hair into the shape of a fleur de lis, then brushes in a little wax. Just a little.

by Anonymousreply 224February 28, 2022 12:51 AM

How many of you bitches have 140,000 followers?

Snap!

I will continue to shake my arse as I walk away from the camera and CONTINUE to cash my YouTube coin!

by Anonymousreply 225February 28, 2022 1:03 AM

Thats kind of hot, R224. I would want to see the wax application.

by Anonymousreply 226February 28, 2022 1:17 AM

It seems as though he really, [italic]really[/italic], wants to be a woman

by Anonymousreply 227February 28, 2022 1:26 AM

R227 I honestly do not see him being a man still by the time he turns 40. I see Nicholas becoming Nicole eventually. He doesn’t seem to have an ounce of testosterone.

by Anonymousreply 228February 28, 2022 1:33 AM

[quote] I can see him being very successful as a male concubine to any number of closeted athletes.

He could be the first male 'Gigi'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229February 28, 2022 11:01 AM

This kid has an avid following for someone as exciting as unleavened white flour.

by Anonymousreply 230February 28, 2022 11:02 AM

He really needs to rebrand as an ASMR Artist.

I don't think selling teapots and candles will bring him the fame and fortune he desires.

by Anonymousreply 231February 28, 2022 11:12 AM

R231 It has brought Martha Stewart, Rachael Ray, Nate Berkus and others both fame and fortune.

If Oprah still had a talk show, it's conceivable that she may have snapped up the floppy-haired blond and annexed him into part of her TV empire. Martha, Rachael and Nate will just steal his ideas if he has any.

by Anonymousreply 232February 28, 2022 11:54 AM

Nic, if you have a sense of humor, then you should watch the Absolutely Fabulous episode "Door Handle" and convert your channel into an ironically funny series that pokes fun at the kind of frivolity you present seriously now. You could travel the country and the world looking for the exactly right finials for your curtain rods, along rhe way featuring perfectly fine options from sponsors, but never ending your search for satisfaction. You could simultaneously present the inane content of Martha and Nate and showcase how self-serving and arbitrary it is in a world that's literally on fire. People would watch for the products, the design ideas, the wit and the environmental awareness.

by Anonymousreply 233February 28, 2022 12:00 PM

He seems like a genuinely nice guy.

I wonder if his rich ex-boyfriend bought him the apartment. He says it's small but I think it's quite large for a single person living in a capital city, and it's got a really nice kitchen and nice curved walls in the living room.

by Anonymousreply 234February 28, 2022 7:23 PM

I think Nicholas would do well in America. He could market to aspirational low to mid income fraus, who would think our boy is piss elegant.

by Anonymousreply 235February 28, 2022 7:37 PM

[quote] He seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Whores who attach themselves to rich old men for financial gain are not "genuinely nice".

by Anonymousreply 236February 28, 2022 7:45 PM

I have no idea why so many people would be mean to such a naive, inoffensive guy.

by Anonymousreply 237February 28, 2022 8:02 PM

R236, but do we know that's what he's doing for sure?

by Anonymousreply 238February 28, 2022 8:31 PM

In my opinion, and that's all that counts, she seems to be a semi-polished low income grifter with talent looking for upscale clientele via social networking. That never works. She might explore possibilities where she would be appreciated with fine jewels, draped in silk organza and many servants to wait on her day and night.

by Anonymousreply 239February 28, 2022 9:26 PM

Undoubtedly, he votes Tory.

by Anonymousreply 240March 1, 2022 7:49 AM

He's such a deep and incisive person, so his next video will be all about the causes and effects of the crisis between Ukraine and Russia.

by Anonymousreply 241March 1, 2022 11:10 PM

He'll be suiting up to protect the Polish border.

by Anonymousreply 242March 2, 2022 12:28 AM

[quote]He's such a deep and incisive person, so his next video will be all about the causes and effects of the crisis between Ukraine and Russia.

More like he can teach the Ukrainian soldiers how to keep their skin moisturized and hydrated while fighting in that cold weather.

by Anonymousreply 243March 2, 2022 1:36 AM

He brings happiness to a lot of people.

Why knock the guy? He seems genuine.

by Anonymousreply 244March 2, 2022 11:30 AM

^^^ It's what we do!

by Anonymousreply 245March 2, 2022 11:32 AM

R244 DL people knock everyone. They derive their self-esteem from causing harm to others. Imagine if anyone from this site were given the power and arms Putin has.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246March 2, 2022 11:33 AM

R246, who says Putin isn't a DLer?

by Anonymousreply 247March 2, 2022 7:15 PM

I heard Putin was all over the Matt Gutman thread. Big bush supporter.

by Anonymousreply 248March 2, 2022 7:39 PM

[quote] He brings happiness to a lot of people.

Mostly to fraus and grandmothers with advanced dementia.

by Anonymousreply 249March 2, 2022 10:10 PM

Putin is a Klan Granny

by Anonymousreply 250March 2, 2022 11:34 PM

I start my morning with good intentions...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251March 4, 2022 3:34 AM

That's last week's video, R251, already posted at R171. Where's the new one? It's almost teatime in Edinburgh now.

by Anonymousreply 252March 4, 2022 12:49 PM

A few hours ago he had 143,000 subs, now it's 142. People are over this tardy for the party.

by Anonymousreply 253March 4, 2022 10:22 PM

[quote]Did he polish his shower nozzle?

Poor Nicholas...

He wishes he had a nozzle...

by Anonymousreply 254March 4, 2022 10:45 PM

This week’s @youtube episode will be posted on Saturday, instead of the usual Friday. I have been sprucing up my home for Spring - as part of this I’ve repainted this sideboard, which took longer than expected to complete! I’ve really enjoyed making this video and hope you will join me on Saturday X

by Anonymousreply 255March 4, 2022 10:58 PM

brought to you by McBenjamin McMoore, aye.

by Anonymousreply 256March 4, 2022 11:02 PM

Ooh ooh ooh—I hope the whole episode is about him repainting the sideboard, preferably in an antiquey white! Maybe he'll découpage it with some pictures of pineapples or topiaries he cut from architectural magazines.

by Anonymousreply 257March 4, 2022 11:04 PM

Awwww @r255 he just wants everything to be perfect for us.

You take your time, sir Nicholas!

We all understand you can’t rush perfection. Muah!

by Anonymousreply 258March 4, 2022 11:05 PM

If it's all ads like half the video being about the paint manufacturer. I am OVAH him!!!!

by Anonymousreply 259March 4, 2022 11:07 PM

Use that green drink as an enema!

Christmas deco scheme with the red kitchen tiles!

by Anonymousreply 260March 4, 2022 11:08 PM

Compare this fellow to the daily posts of tatoo’d hustlers and onlyfans urchins.

Quite the contrast.

by Anonymousreply 261March 4, 2022 11:26 PM

YouTube is his only job, I think. He's putting out one video per week and can't even stick to that schedule.

by Anonymousreply 262March 4, 2022 11:35 PM

R262, don't make Nicolas cry!

by Anonymousreply 263March 4, 2022 11:46 PM

[quote] don't make Nicolas cry!

Whore don't cry, except on cue.

by Anonymousreply 264March 5, 2022 12:04 AM

sugar daddy is probably "loaning" him money to keep quiet about the sand m, fisting, etc, stuff.

by Anonymousreply 265March 5, 2022 12:29 AM

It wouldn't surprise me if Nicholas' hole is just as worn as Armond Rizzo's, except Nicky's is paler.

by Anonymousreply 266March 5, 2022 1:11 AM

I like how he vacations at a hotel a mile from his house.

by Anonymousreply 267March 5, 2022 1:49 AM

[quote]I like how he vacations at a hotel a mile from his house.

That was just plain stupid.

by Anonymousreply 268March 5, 2022 1:58 AM

He deserved to pamper himself. All that self-care and eyebrow enhancing is exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 269March 5, 2022 10:19 AM

Have we ever glimpsed a book—besides the occasional coffee table tome—in his abode?

by Anonymousreply 270March 5, 2022 12:09 PM

R270, did you miss the episode in which he conducted spring cleaning by dusting each and every book on his shelves, demonstrating the proper technique? Yes, they were all coffee table tomes—but he finds those highly instructive.

by Anonymousreply 271March 5, 2022 12:20 PM

Why do people think he's a kept boy?

by Anonymousreply 272March 5, 2022 2:00 PM

Because he was one. Now the only keeping him in scones and framed botanical prints is his weekly video.

by Anonymousreply 273March 5, 2022 2:12 PM

He's a clever young man.

by Anonymousreply 274March 5, 2022 2:19 PM

So he occasionally curls up with George Eliot or William Faulkner?

by Anonymousreply 275March 5, 2022 2:58 PM

Someone have pity on the boy - he needs a thick cock in his ass and a thick wad of cash in his hand. Aggressive tops, remember that his safety word is "nascar".

by Anonymousreply 276March 5, 2022 3:10 PM

My grandma had an apartment like that. My cousins and I were always afraid all the unnecessary tchotchkes would fall on us. I wonder what type of men dates a guy like this. This guy screams attention and high maintenance.

by Anonymousreply 277March 5, 2022 3:18 PM

Boy probably feather dusts the nightstand while he's getting fucked.

by Anonymousreply 278March 5, 2022 3:25 PM

[quote]don't make Nicolas cry!

Poor little Nicolas just has a hungry bussy.

by Anonymousreply 279March 5, 2022 3:29 PM

R279 Best to send in two tops, just to make sure he's properly fucked out.

by Anonymousreply 280March 5, 2022 3:31 PM

Imagine not serving pasta for a guest because you think people can make a mess and look bad. I'd marry someone who makes good pasta. I wish him well but this is someone impossible to please.

I dated a masculine version of this guy, so it's not just for prissy queens. We kissed in the car and he pushed me away saying we had to get inside his perfectly lit apartment for this moment. It went downhill from there.

A person like that is usually terrible in bed too as nothing can live to his standards and unreachable expectations, so what's there for the other guy? Chicken and potatoes?

by Anonymousreply 281March 5, 2022 3:43 PM

[quote]I dated a masculine version of this guy

Paradox! Does not compute, does not compute...

by Anonymousreply 282March 5, 2022 4:00 PM

R282 Masculine version just means he has his jazz hands under control.

by Anonymousreply 283March 5, 2022 4:07 PM

[quote] And yes [R39], I CAN date a guy wearing visible makeup, I find that quite endearing actually

Said no gay ever.

by Anonymousreply 284March 5, 2022 4:12 PM

[quote] Paradox! Does not compute, does not compute...

Masculine means what it means. There are many straight guys like Nic. They don't care about makeup, flowers and tablecloth, but they care about cars, watches, rings, necklaces, fashion and pretty much anything that looks good and they also have impossible expectations and usually either rape the women they date or go their own way in the future, because no one is good enough. Future incels.

by Anonymousreply 285March 5, 2022 4:21 PM

The how-to video Nikki will never do- because he's a lady.

But who better to explain it than an Asian power bottom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286March 5, 2022 4:25 PM

I love the tea video. Apparently there are no rules, but he proceeds to tell us how to stir the tea the right way...

Who drinks champagne after having tea?

by Anonymousreply 287March 5, 2022 5:05 PM

I wonder if Nikki has a page on Seeking yet.

by Anonymousreply 288March 5, 2022 5:36 PM

still not posted?

by Anonymousreply 289March 5, 2022 5:40 PM

What you imagine Nicolas shouts

while he's getting his bussy pounded?

by Anonymousreply 290March 5, 2022 7:34 PM

"Oh yes, Daddy...I'll make you tea after...just don't stop..."

"I promise I'll use the good linen napkins...oh daddy, your cock feels so good inside me...harder!"

by Anonymousreply 291March 5, 2022 7:37 PM

I'm guessing Nic is a pillow princess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292March 5, 2022 7:39 PM

"Oh God, yes Daddy....just like that!"

by Anonymousreply 293March 5, 2022 7:43 PM

Does he make love with a signature scented candle burning in the boudoir?

by Anonymousreply 294March 5, 2022 7:49 PM

His bedroom is at around 15:15. He has a table that looks like a vanity with a 3-paneled mirror, right next to a full-length mirror, propped on the floor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295March 5, 2022 8:03 PM

He probably checks frantically in the mirror to make sure his teeth look ok as he's getting rimmed.

by Anonymousreply 296March 5, 2022 8:24 PM

wtf isn't it gonna be midnight over there soon? 10pm?

by Anonymousreply 297March 5, 2022 8:26 PM

The real insatiable bottom here is his monthly-gained-subscribers chart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298March 5, 2022 8:57 PM

You ladies do not know Nick at ALL.

I have said it once and I will say it again-

He went inside my mom in Myrtle Beach.

And wiped his dick on the curtains when he was done with her.

by Anonymousreply 299March 5, 2022 9:01 PM

R286 What the hell was THAT?

by Anonymousreply 300March 5, 2022 9:09 PM

He's probably on a Tinder date; a swarthy commoner, five rotted teeth in his mouth, reeking of the local chip shop and with no sense of which fork to use with the salad course. For all the more it matters, he could have served a pasta dish.

by Anonymousreply 301March 5, 2022 10:02 PM

[quote]Imagine not serving pasta for a guest because you think people can make a mess and look bad.

When did he say this? He makes a pasta dish for his guests in the "last minute dinner party" video, or whatever it was called.

by Anonymousreply 302March 5, 2022 10:05 PM

I probably wouldn't serve a long pasta like spaghetti unless it was a group of people who were comfortable around me and each other. It can be messy to eat, esp. if you're wearing something white. Same with high-piled sandwiches and hamburgers. Awkward to bite into.

by Anonymousreply 303March 5, 2022 10:10 PM

He is so lazy. Never posted a new video.

by Anonymousreply 304March 6, 2022 4:06 AM

Someone just fuck the guy already.

by Anonymousreply 305March 6, 2022 5:17 AM

I couldn’t date this guy. I would instantly corrupt him. Just by association alone. He would be dating down. I’d feel so inadequate because I’m a slob and barley house trained.

by Anonymousreply 306March 6, 2022 5:23 AM

Ellen needs to have him on her show. That will tick up the followers. Or maybe he needs segment on Inside Edition.

The VIEW ladies would eat him up. Or they could use him on Queer eye. I have his whole future planned out.

by Anonymousreply 307March 6, 2022 5:26 AM

where's Nic's new video?

by Anonymousreply 308March 6, 2022 5:42 AM

R308 He'd either go nuts or discover that he has a deep need to clean up after someone.

by Anonymousreply 309March 6, 2022 5:43 AM

He's relaxing at a nearby hotel right now. He will put out a new video when he's done getting pampered.

by Anonymousreply 310March 6, 2022 5:45 AM

isn't it sunday morning now? 8am?

by Anonymousreply 311March 6, 2022 6:06 AM

He's probably having a wee bit of trouble trying to get the anal bleeding to stop. He'll make a new video once his proctologist gives the okay.

by Anonymousreply 312March 6, 2022 6:29 AM

r290, I bet it is right out of the Exorcist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313March 6, 2022 7:29 AM

Obviously the paint didn’t dry in time for Saturday either.

I’m anxiously awaiting the new video. But I’m sure he has a good reason for being tardy

by Anonymousreply 314March 6, 2022 4:51 PM

[quote]But I’m sure he has a good reason for being tardy

r314 Gurl he's making sure he doesn't paint his new man. After the second date, that guy is laying pipe in his apartment! Dont hate bitches

by Anonymousreply 315March 6, 2022 6:26 PM

Lazy ho.

by Anonymousreply 316March 6, 2022 8:08 PM

I'm starting to get really worried about our Nicolas. How come he hasn't uploaded his video yet? Sis he fall off a step ladder and break his neck? Will his trainer discover him in a week later, after Sophie has already started eating him?

by Anonymousreply 317March 6, 2022 8:17 PM

What an awful scenario! Does Sophie even know how to set a proper table?

by Anonymousreply 318March 6, 2022 11:58 PM

His apartment is very nice. His salon with the curved wall is elegant and the whole apartment is shabby chic which is very much in his aesthetic.

by Anonymousreply 319March 7, 2022 12:08 AM

And he wonders why his subscribers number is stuck.

by Anonymousreply 320March 7, 2022 12:52 AM

his clothes are very ill fitting in his "home tour" video.

by Anonymousreply 321March 7, 2022 1:01 AM

Hey Nick, this guy has more subs than you do. Take notes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322March 7, 2022 6:44 AM

Nicholas has a soothing voice. That thing R322 posted sounds like nails running across a chalkboard.

by Anonymousreply 323March 7, 2022 7:53 AM

R323, Drew has been around a lot longer than our Nicolas! Drew is friends with James Charles so his viewers are probably younger queens and not straight, stupid Grannies!

by Anonymousreply 324March 7, 2022 8:39 AM

Drew can lick my Hairy nuts!

by Anonymousreply 325March 7, 2022 8:57 AM

R322 Yikes, he and Nick would have quite the jazzy slap fight .

by Anonymousreply 326March 7, 2022 11:04 AM

Still no video. The fuck is going on? Starting to git worried about now hope nothing bad has gone down

by Anonymousreply 327March 7, 2022 1:40 PM

It is odd.

Which one of you cunts is Donna on YT?

by Anonymousreply 328March 7, 2022 1:43 PM

Some lowlife chav probably got rid of the phone with his fake Grindr profile and is trying to figure out what to do with the body in his trunk.

by Anonymousreply 329March 7, 2022 1:45 PM

Oh no. Has our Nick been harmed by rough trade? He is too delicate for the apps.

Poor Nicholas. He was born in the wrong era.

by Anonymousreply 330March 7, 2022 2:04 PM

the North?

by Anonymousreply 331March 7, 2022 2:05 PM

Just from the thumbnail at R322, looks like a frau renovated the bathroom. I liked the sink better before.

by Anonymousreply 332March 7, 2022 3:51 PM

Turns out to just be a technical issue. Shit broke

Not harmed by rough trade thankfully, I reckon he's smart enough to avoid shitbags like that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333March 7, 2022 4:37 PM

THANK GOD.

by Anonymousreply 334March 7, 2022 4:39 PM

Thank goodness. I was horrified by the thought of some council estate chav selling Nicky’s lamps to a pawnbroker.

by Anonymousreply 335March 7, 2022 5:32 PM

I have been praying night, and day for the safety of Nicholas! My knees are raw for all the wrong reasons! Praise god, he is ok!!

by Anonymousreply 336March 7, 2022 6:13 PM

Oh thank god we have received proof of life. I was so worried.

I hope his sunglasses aren’t hiding a black eye.

by Anonymousreply 337March 7, 2022 7:28 PM

[quote]I'm guessing frottage, and only on the honeymoon.

He doesn't mind a little hugging and kissing every now and then.

by Anonymousreply 338March 7, 2022 7:32 PM

I want to hold his hand and take a walk in the park.

by Anonymousreply 339March 7, 2022 7:34 PM

If Drew and Nick got together to er, collaborate, which one would be the top?

by Anonymousreply 340March 7, 2022 9:32 PM

R7 He's never met a black person in his entire life.

by Anonymousreply 341March 7, 2022 9:39 PM

Oh, that's not at ALL true, R341.

by Anonymousreply 342March 7, 2022 9:40 PM

his sugar daddy was a huge black man!

by Anonymousreply 343March 7, 2022 9:41 PM

He’s met many gentlemen of colour. But he’s usually facing the other way.

by Anonymousreply 344March 7, 2022 9:44 PM

Nicolas must be more successful than Drew. Nicolas lives alone, but Drew always needs a roommate (usually a fag hag) to share living expenses.

by Anonymousreply 345March 7, 2022 9:57 PM

I don’t want to assume the worst, but does anyone else think it’s possible Nicholas is pretends to be a deceased aunt so he can collect her pension checks and live in her rent-controlled flat?

by Anonymousreply 346March 7, 2022 10:48 PM

Hey Queens, Tracy here from Texas.

Nick changed apartments a few months ago, Get with the program, y'all!

I have exclusive info that he had his 4th date with his gentleman baller, I mean caller, and Nick had a prolapsed anus after their date! Major rug burn!

FYI, everyone calls him Nick off camera. And, a few people call him dick. This little bitch never wears his mask, that's why he's always sick. We're glad he's out of our neighborhood.

Follow me on Insta. Feel free to DM for juicy titbits about Nick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347March 7, 2022 11:58 PM

OMG, you have to see his shirt in this old video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348March 8, 2022 12:07 AM

LOLLLLLLLLL R348!!!!! I love the slow motion of him sashaying over to the couch with this ladies Oxford shirt half tucked in and half out over his lady white jeans from Dress Barn. At the 27 second mark.

by Anonymousreply 349March 8, 2022 12:23 AM

He has his bookshelf right there in the window. One of those filthy spine sunners....

by Anonymousreply 350March 8, 2022 12:28 AM

The buttons are on the men's side of the shirt. The jeans however just might be for her.

by Anonymousreply 351March 8, 2022 12:53 AM

Fully tucked for you, R349.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352March 8, 2022 12:55 AM

I have no words

by Anonymousreply 353March 8, 2022 12:56 AM

I dont mind a bit of delusional queeny-ness. But my issue with Nicholas is that I feel he just wouldn't be any good in the sack. A fey bottom who isnt an an expert cockmaster is of no use to anyone.

He comes across as dull, frigid and boring. The type to just lick the head and jerk you and expect you to come in 2 mins.

by Anonymousreply 354March 8, 2022 1:02 AM

[quote]I hope his sunglasses aren’t hiding a black eye.

If you're worried about his eye

you should see his vag

by Anonymousreply 355March 8, 2022 1:05 AM

Don’t count Nikki out so fast, r354. I do get high maintenance vibes but I believe he would put out for a title. It’s a matter of incentive.

But for everyone else you will be waiting a few dates for a kiss. But some of us like that. A little romance. And a bit of a chase.

by Anonymousreply 356March 8, 2022 1:21 AM

He's just oozing with masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 357March 8, 2022 1:27 AM

But he has pillowy soft vag lips

by Anonymousreply 358March 8, 2022 1:40 AM

R352 Does he have different last names for different personas?

by Anonymousreply 359March 8, 2022 2:24 AM

R352 He looks really creepy in that picture with the over the top airbrushing.

by Anonymousreply 360March 8, 2022 2:25 AM

R359, his real last name is not Fairford (let alone "de Pompadour"). And his first name is not "Nicolas." His real name is Nicholas Burden.

by Anonymousreply 361March 8, 2022 2:27 AM

Don’t forget Nicolas “Nico” Ferter.

by Anonymousreply 362March 8, 2022 2:56 AM

Let’s not shatter the dream, hon.

by Anonymousreply 363March 8, 2022 3:08 AM

Grace Kelly in a Loro Piano [sic] sweater.

You can take the boy out of the Black Country, but…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364March 8, 2022 3:14 AM

R364 Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 365March 8, 2022 3:41 AM

I work the door at an Edinboro gay bar and asked to see his ID. His real name is Nicho Scamacado.

by Anonymousreply 366March 8, 2022 5:15 AM

The elegance of it all.

by Anonymousreply 367March 8, 2022 5:27 AM

[quote] I work the door at an Edinboro gay bar

Is Edinboro anywhere near Edinburgh?

by Anonymousreply 368March 8, 2022 6:49 AM

I'm happy he occasionally sugars the rim.

by Anonymousreply 369March 8, 2022 11:33 AM

But does he rim the sugars?

by Anonymousreply 370March 8, 2022 4:08 PM

Seeing how old the TX friend is...

I tried to help an older, popular in some circles, friend with her web presence. OMG! She can text but that's about it. Anyway, it was a disaster.

Good luck, Nic!

by Anonymousreply 371March 8, 2022 4:36 PM

He looks better as a blond.

by Anonymousreply 372March 8, 2022 4:58 PM

How hairy is his hole?

by Anonymousreply 373March 8, 2022 5:00 PM

Dunno, but probably every strand has its own name.

by Anonymousreply 374March 8, 2022 6:40 PM

[quote] How hairy is his hole?

I would guess that he prides himself on a totally hairless bottom.

by Anonymousreply 375March 8, 2022 10:04 PM

Is Nich too posh to fart?

by Anonymousreply 376March 9, 2022 4:31 AM

OMG, is Nich walking the runway at the Posche fashion show?

by Anonymousreply 377March 9, 2022 4:32 AM

[quote] Is Nich too posh to fart?

He probably considers himself too posh to shit or piss.

by Anonymousreply 378March 9, 2022 4:35 AM

Nicholas is a romantic.

by Anonymousreply 379March 9, 2022 3:49 PM

Nicholas probably gifts his tricks satin pillows with “You need to get the fuck out!” embroidered in silk thread.

by Anonymousreply 380March 9, 2022 9:44 PM

[quote] Nicholas is a romantic.

If romance is finding a sugar daddy.

by Anonymousreply 381March 9, 2022 10:50 PM

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers Bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382March 11, 2022 4:13 AM

Who is this woman?

by Anonymousreply 383March 11, 2022 6:01 AM

She still hasn't uploaded the video that she had all week to figure out. He mentioned nasty comments in his short video and I get that video planning, filming, and editing take time, but the more he has delays and pisses people off that will lose subscribers and candle buyers.

by Anonymousreply 384March 11, 2022 2:52 PM

Nicholas Fairford is a national treasure.

by Anonymousreply 385March 11, 2022 3:04 PM

Which nation?

by Anonymousreply 386March 11, 2022 3:15 PM

He looks so much better in natural light and casual clothing.

by Anonymousreply 387March 11, 2022 3:42 PM

I’d love to see her in some long board shorts, flip flops and colorful T.

Mix it up a bit, Nikki.

by Anonymousreply 388March 11, 2022 3:48 PM

In his apology video, he kept saying "we" and implied there were two of them making the videos. Who’s his partner? Or does he have a split personality? Or was he just using the Royal We?

by Anonymousreply 389March 11, 2022 4:10 PM

R389, in the reflection of his sunglasses I could see a blonde woman with long hair. He must have a friend assisting him.

by Anonymousreply 390March 11, 2022 4:13 PM

He had a video last year where he explained who was taking the videos and how they were made—a friend of his had taken on this role early on.

by Anonymousreply 391March 11, 2022 4:17 PM

[quote] Nicholas Fairford is a national treasure.

Most treasures should be buried.

by Anonymousreply 392March 11, 2022 5:47 PM

posted. you bits made him go amsr!

by Anonymousreply 393March 11, 2022 6:12 PM

This new video was hardly worth the trouble of uploading. We see him laundering his upholstery, then washing his windows (a few seconds' view of his hindquarters make it slightly less tedious). Then our lad sets about repainting a side table, whose natural rich mahogany he says he'd previously painted pale green, in an antique white. Between coats we see him vacuuming, then ironing, then vacuuming again. His sofa is said to "smell so clean and fresh," and a lengthy process of plumping and replacing the throw pillows ensues. Finally, he applies some sort of waxing product to the now wan-looking side table.

There, I saved you almost 20 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 394March 11, 2022 6:34 PM

R384 he said he’s not going to post it. He tried but decided to move on to the next one.

Nobody better be making sassy comments to my Nicholas.

by Anonymousreply 395March 11, 2022 6:40 PM

I AM NOT NET FLIXXXXXX!

by Anonymousreply 396March 12, 2022 10:45 AM

R394 I wasn’t impressed either. I’m pretty sure most of us know how to do laundry, iron, vacuum and clean windows. And the painting of the small table was boring.

by Anonymousreply 397March 12, 2022 11:11 AM

that was the amsr or whatever they upped/enhanced the sounds.

by Anonymousreply 398March 12, 2022 11:51 AM

The guy knows what he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 399March 12, 2022 1:51 PM

Yes, he is an expert cushion-plumper, sidetable-whitewasher, and Sophie-shooer.

by Anonymousreply 400March 12, 2022 2:03 PM

The kid's got a future.

by Anonymousreply 401March 12, 2022 2:13 PM

The 19-minute video should have been 3 minutes. We don't need to see you Windex every fucking pane on glass outside your basement dwelling, put every cushion on a chair, remove cushion covers, stroke the paint brush.

For people who don't know, his friend is his business partner because she works(ed) in Marketing or something. I hope it's not her full-time gig to be helping him.

by Anonymousreply 402March 12, 2022 3:03 PM

Has he shown us his anal bleaching routine yet?

by Anonymousreply 403March 12, 2022 3:12 PM

He is doing this because he is passionate not because he is making big bucks. We’ve seen the receipts. He doesn’t make much from the videos

by Anonymousreply 404March 12, 2022 3:24 PM

He's so refined.

by Anonymousreply 405March 12, 2022 3:52 PM

How does one see a YouTubers revenue? Someone posted this and even Michael Henry only makes peanuts on his channel. Is this site accurate?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406March 12, 2022 6:05 PM

Not a whole lot earned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407March 12, 2022 6:08 PM

Any sugar daddies out there looking for a 32-year-old formerly vegan twink who can paint flower pots and wash windows?

by Anonymousreply 408March 12, 2022 6:18 PM

Mr. Fairford brings style and civility to YouTube.

He is a gentlemen, a poet, and an artist.

by Anonymousreply 409March 12, 2022 6:19 PM

R409. But is he a good bottom?

by Anonymousreply 410March 12, 2022 7:59 PM

This is not that kind of thread r410. That that to the thousand other threads that promote common trash. L

by Anonymousreply 411March 12, 2022 8:06 PM

When this PIG went inside my mother in Myrtle Beach (with her consent) he did not clean those curtains he wiped his giant penis on when he was done "putting the wood to her"! (His words)

Where was the vinegar solution for my momma, Nick!!!

And by the way, he was not wearing one of his cream colored lady sweaters from Selfridges, but a t-shirt that said

"I'm With Stupid" with an arrow.

by Anonymousreply 412March 12, 2022 8:10 PM

[quote] [R384] he said he’s not going to post it. He tried but decided to move on to the next one.

Bullshit. You don't spend time making a video then abandon it because you had uploading problems. If he were a woman, you'd all be calling bullshit on his obvious lying and laziness.

by Anonymousreply 413March 12, 2022 8:11 PM

ummm...they incorporated it (table painting) with spring cleaning amsr.

are you all stoopid?

by Anonymousreply 414March 12, 2022 8:24 PM

You're both morons, R413. The video he's just posted is the one he had trouble uploading. He didn't abandon it. He simply decided that since so many days had passed, he might as well just wait until Friday.

by Anonymousreply 415March 12, 2022 9:01 PM

He's a fresh and creative artist, the Andy Warhol of Edinburgh!

by Anonymousreply 416March 12, 2022 9:07 PM

You fuckers. Will you PLEASE STOP worshiping after these clearly STRAIGHT men??

I know this is some gay community thing, but we need to stop!!!

Leave Nick alone and unsubscribe to his channel- AT ONCE.

He likes PUSSY- not dick or (god forbid) ass.

Stop stealing straight MASCULINE men like Nick from desperate straight women everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 417March 12, 2022 9:22 PM

Realistically, he's more straight woman.

by Anonymousreply 418March 12, 2022 9:27 PM

Nick's a good guy.

by Anonymousreply 419March 13, 2022 2:49 PM

[quote] Nick's a good guy.

Good guys don't whore themselves out to sugar daddies.

by Anonymousreply 420March 13, 2022 8:34 PM

R420, You have a lot invested in this.

It's scary.

by Anonymousreply 421March 13, 2022 9:51 PM

R421 A few of these dopes here really find Nick hot, and I cannot understand it. I would rather fuck Michelle Pfeiffer or Jessica Lange- they are far more beautiful women than Nick is.

Yuck.

And I suspect that Nick is trolling this thread as it is.

by Anonymousreply 422March 13, 2022 10:01 PM

If you don't like Nicky, move on.

Sheesh, some people here are obsessed with the kid.

by Anonymousreply 423March 13, 2022 10:10 PM

R423- Why don't You move ON?

Nick likes the LADIES. You are an obsessed fan- Not us.

We HATE WATCH him,

You finger yourself when he makes a cake.

fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 424March 13, 2022 10:17 PM

R424, Do your parents know you're using the computer?

You need to make friends from your grade school. Go outside and ride your bike. Get some fresh air.

It's good for you!

by Anonymousreply 425March 13, 2022 10:22 PM

R425, I too sense that R424 is still a boy at heart.

But I suspect that R424 is actually a 400 pound incel who can't see his dick when he pees, and he is very angry that Nicholas would never date a guy who wipes his snot on his t-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 426March 13, 2022 10:28 PM

Nicky is a sensitive young man.

We should all feel things the way he feels them.

by Anonymousreply 427March 13, 2022 10:36 PM

I call him Nicky Boom Boom.

by Anonymousreply 428March 13, 2022 10:38 PM

R384 he really needs a tech support person for when he has issues like this with uploading/ editing videos

[quote]I’d love to see her in some long board shorts, flip flops and colorful T. Mix it up a bit, Nikki.

I'd like to see him in some short shorts, or even better a G string, he's so sexy. I'm sure R422/ R424 is gonna have a hard time getting his head around that

by Anonymousreply 429March 13, 2022 10:41 PM

there is a short, short vid today.

there is a scratchy sound in the background of the music. amsr?...idk i don't do that.

by Anonymousreply 430March 13, 2022 10:57 PM

I'm sure Nicky's hole is fresh and immaculate when he is expecting a gentleman caller - except perhaps for a vague smell of Comet cleanser.

by Anonymousreply 431March 14, 2022 12:20 AM

Nicky. My young prince. I will wait forever for your videos. Our love is eternal and timeless. And not bound to celestial timelines. I will await your next installment with baited breath and look for hidden signs in your video diaries that confirm our love is mutual.

by Anonymousreply 432March 14, 2022 1:20 AM

[quote]I will await your next installment with baited breath

What kind of bait? He seems like the nightcrawler type.

by Anonymousreply 433March 14, 2022 1:30 AM

Someone should send him a big friendly bear to show Nicky what "spinning" is.

by Anonymousreply 434March 14, 2022 1:47 AM

R430 That video was absolutely pointless.

by Anonymousreply 435March 14, 2022 2:07 AM

[quote]his sugar daddy was a huge black man!

Baby, Miss de Pompadour's look when she's not on Youtube:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436March 14, 2022 2:27 AM

r431 What sort of Brute do you take me for? Comet? Nothing cleanses my delicate rose like...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437March 14, 2022 2:11 PM

I've googled till my googler was sore. Can someone please translate "amsr" for me?

by Anonymousreply 438March 14, 2022 2:26 PM

R438 It's an abbreviation.

"Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR)" as it is known online usually involves people making soft, subtle noises into a microphone. Some people find it calming and it has become a fad among young people. From Tori Amos's speaking voice to crumpled up paper and plastic next to a mic, that's all it is: soft, calming sounds (to some—many of the sounds drive others crazy).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439March 14, 2022 2:34 PM

Thanks, R439.

by Anonymousreply 440March 14, 2022 3:59 PM

R437 Please - I know you fancy boys like it rough!

by Anonymousreply 441March 14, 2022 9:46 PM

Haterz gonna hate.

But we love you Nicky Boom Boom!

by Anonymousreply 442March 14, 2022 9:53 PM

Nah, we just want to fuck you and leave you crying the next morning.

by Anonymousreply 443March 14, 2022 10:10 PM

dirty up his pristine hole and kidnap sophie!

by Anonymousreply 444March 14, 2022 10:16 PM

Word on the street is that Nicky is dating actor Andrew Scott!

by Anonymousreply 445March 14, 2022 11:45 PM

Stay strong, Nicky Boom Boom. Stay strong!

by Anonymousreply 446March 14, 2022 11:50 PM

R445 good for him, although I'm a bit jealous of Andrew Scott. Good looking guy though, they're a good match, could make a lovely couple. I'm happy for Nicky.... and Andrew

by Anonymousreply 447March 15, 2022 12:12 AM

Lmao when you Google his name:

"People ask: Is Nicolas Fairford for real?"

Gurl no! A STUNT QUEEN can only hide for so long. Now that the "de Pompadour" alter ego has been revealed, I know this bitch is likely financing the whole operation with stolen credit info from those old men and dudes who like blonde fem queens.

by Anonymousreply 448March 15, 2022 12:25 AM

I didn't know Andrew Scott was wealthy enough to support a leech.

by Anonymousreply 449March 15, 2022 12:26 AM

He needs to brand his videos as Aristosnap - a lower class Yorkie gay meets up with aristocrats and the upper class. He learns how to be classy.

by Anonymousreply 450March 15, 2022 6:57 AM

[quote]His sofa is said to "smell so clean and fresh,"

Trust me...

it's not that "clean" or "fresh"

by Anonymousreply 451March 15, 2022 7:17 AM

Nicky's great.

by Anonymousreply 452March 15, 2022 2:59 PM

Nic has a new video up. He goes on for twenty minutes talking about his favorite china pieces. Didn't he do this before?

by Anonymousreply 453March 19, 2022 1:14 AM

Maybe it was an homage to her gran, the late Jean Fish.

[quote]when she entered adolescence her mother took over her education with an eye toward fulfilling a prophecy pronounced by Madame le Bon that Jeanne, then eight, would one day win the heart of a king. Accordingly, the beautiful, intelligent girl was educated as only courtesans tended to be in her day; she was taught to dance, sing, play the clavichord, paint, engrave and recite poetry and drama by heart.

[quote]They danced and then talked, and the King was smitten; he began to make overtures to her and she let him know that her favors were not to be had for free. But when he asked her price, the wily young woman stated that the only fee she would accept was the position of royal mistress, vacant since the death of the king’s previous mistress (the Duchesse de Châteauroux) a few months before.

[quote]Though Jeanne had captured the King’s heart as had been foretold, she could not yet be named official royal mistress because she was a commoner. The King therefore purchased the marquisate of Pompadour on June 24th and gave the estate and title to Jeanne, thus making her a Marquise and granting her the name by which she is known to history: Madame de Pompadour.

[quote]She facilitated the development of Sèvres, which soon became one of the largest manufacturers of porcelain in Europe and provided many high-paying jobs to its district.

[quote]She even arranged orgies to stimulate his jaded sexual appetite, and frequently reminded him of her beauty by commissioning portraits of herself, mostly by Francois Boucher.

[quote]Unfortunately, the Madame’s body was neither as strong nor as active as her mind; vigorous sex tired her,

[quote]Even her enemies admired the brave manner in which she faced death (though of course they were also relieved at her departure), and nobody then or now could deny the powerful influence a courtesan of humble origin had exerted on French arts and letters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454March 19, 2022 5:28 AM

He truly is out of ideas. Nobody gives a fuck about his China pieces.

by Anonymousreply 455March 19, 2022 5:33 AM

His Hello Fresh avocado . . . wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 456March 19, 2022 5:34 AM

* I know, he had a brown avocado.

His marketing partner refused to show her face as the end of the video, her hair was strategically placed to cover the entire profile view.

At least he got 3 tea products to market. That's a nice accomplishment and I'm sure all of the fraus in the comments will be them and he'll move next year to a better place that isn't below street level.

by Anonymousreply 457March 19, 2022 6:00 AM

I love you, Nicky Boom Boom!

by Anonymousreply 458March 20, 2022 3:01 PM

He should be cast on The Gilded Age as a continental designer to old European royalty who turns out to be a scheming fraudster from Liverpool.

At the same time, 'Hollywood Medium' Tyler Henry could be cast as a spiritual medium who Aunt Cynthia Nixon falls in with and gives a bunch of money to.

Then the two charlatains could hook up and scamper away together. Nic and Tyler would get their SAG cards and they'd both look adorable in their Victorian fineries.

I like this idea and so I am gonna cross-post to the Gilded Age thread.

by Anonymousreply 459March 20, 2022 4:20 PM

If any of you low-class troglodytes so much as lay a finger on my Nicky you will be dragged away to the tower.

by Anonymousreply 460March 20, 2022 4:43 PM

I think his look is risky in that it's pretty but bordering on creepy. For now, it's firmly on the side of pretty to me. I like that he falls outside of gay norms and is not a gym rat and I think it's funny that he lectures about his fitness routine while being about as firm as a cinnamon bun...oops, I should probably say chelsea bun.

But his videos are boring. I like the sedated voice and presentation, but all he presents are beige and lacy and pastel things. Things, things, things. Things that could be picked up at World Market or Pier One or a thrift shop, given a loose coat of white paint and sanded down to look aged.

If he has a sense of humor, he should try embracing his innate campiness and go way over the top. Present the THINGS with the exuberance of Edina Monsoon's transatlantic search of the perfect door handle.

by Anonymousreply 461March 20, 2022 4:52 PM

R461, he has little if any innate campiness. And he still hasn't really learned anything about his THINGS that we can't learn from googling. No original ideas.

by Anonymousreply 462March 20, 2022 5:07 PM

R462 Whether he understands camp or not, he is camp.

by Anonymousreply 463March 20, 2022 5:18 PM

It's possible to be camp without humor, I suppose. But "camp" implies amusement. He just isn't amusing, and he'd have to change a lot to become amusing and fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 464March 20, 2022 6:00 PM

I can see him being considered camp in the British sense of "stereotypically gay." But in the fuller sense that involves a kind of ironic performance using kitsch or the like (still not defined in the "Camp" thread)—no. His props are too pale and boring.

by Anonymousreply 465March 20, 2022 6:20 PM

R464 I think people can be campy by virtue of being themselves, funny or not and entertaining or not, when they are a certain type of person.

Liza Minnelli and Andy Cohen are over the top and campy becsuse of their wacky personalities and sensibilities and try-hard humor.

Brendad Ickson, Joan Crawford, Judy Garland, Barbra Streisand are accidentally campy because of their respective traits. They're serious in their own minds but a little *off with the faeries* in the views of normal people. I think Nicolas probably falls into this category: what makes him campy is that he is fey and delicate and serious about the most superficial things, and he's transparently trying very hard to be someone he isn't and doesn't seem to understand that others see through it. I think he probably doesn't understand the camp sensibility, and yet he's an ideal model for campy portrayals.

Paul Lynde, Bette Midler, RuPaul, Carson Kressley are all self-consciously campy, probably being naturally camp and understanding that they are and making a study and performance art of it.

by Anonymousreply 466March 20, 2022 6:22 PM

[quote] Brendad Ickson, Joan Crawford, Judy Garland, Barbra Streisand

Yikes, that sure is a bold move to put Miss Brendad in the same company as the other three!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 467March 20, 2022 9:04 PM

[quote]His Hello Fresh avocado . . . wasn't.

I thought it was interesting that in the video where he made a smoothie, he used a banana with rotten bits. Or at least, I assume those dark brown parts of a banana are rotten. I don't eat them myself.

I thought he would be more fussy about that kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 468March 20, 2022 11:21 PM

My goodness those candles and teas he's selling are damned expensive! I suppose Grannies will buy them or Eldergays thinking they're fabulous. As for the last video its a yawn from me (sorry v8fairy)

by Anonymousreply 469March 20, 2022 11:25 PM

What does he see in those ordinary-looking teapots with flowers painted on them?

by Anonymousreply 470March 20, 2022 11:29 PM

I watched the first 10 seconds of his Banofee Pie vid. I'm American and my British accent puts his quite in the shade. The camera is so far away he has to wear black against a neutral background. And more filters than a Madonna studio song. Still, he's harmless and I can't blame him for bring his idea of posh to the great unwashed. I need to get back. I don't want him fretting about a potential subscriber and patreon member putting him on pause. He'll cry and the moisturizer will run. He's never heard of Biba.

by Anonymousreply 471March 21, 2022 12:15 AM

He might think about buying his candles and teas at the Dollar store and putting his label on them. That savings plus adding a few extra bucks for shipping and he'll do alright.

by Anonymousreply 472March 21, 2022 12:41 AM

I'd very much like to see Nikki legitimately host a tradie, perhaps work on some wonky furniture, or patch and plaster. Then Nikki could make some simple Scottish man fare,say a savoury mince and tatties, and invite the bloke to stay. It'd be a bit refreshing to see him less posh.

by Anonymousreply 473March 21, 2022 4:55 AM

I would give anything to see Nicholas give us his prep routine before he attends a Horse Market as a mare. Then treated to his self-care session, at a nearby hotel while attending to his blown out hole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474March 23, 2022 10:40 PM

He's fancy, I wonder if he's free.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475March 23, 2022 10:58 PM

[quote] I wonder if he's free.

Doubtful. But, if you've got the money, Honey...he's got the time.

by Anonymousreply 476March 23, 2022 11:29 PM

R476 Hopefully some burly hung bull has the cash.

by Anonymousreply 477March 24, 2022 12:16 AM

Nicky Boom Boom, we love you!

by Anonymousreply 478March 24, 2022 12:33 AM

What if Nicky avoids talking politics because he thinks along the same lines as Milo Donkeytooth Yiannopoulos? Maybe he secretly hates being gay and is a raging white supremacist who is trying to use Internet fame as his ticket to American freedom.

by Anonymousreply 479March 24, 2022 12:03 PM

Is he wearing elevated shoes?

by Anonymousreply 480March 24, 2022 12:11 PM

R479 That would be absolutely dreadful. Let's hope our Nikki's pretty head is simply too full with ideas for craft projects, table-scapes, and flower arrangements, and his next YT vid to squeeze politics in there as well.

I don't find the aspirant American connection however; it's lost on me.

by Anonymousreply 481March 25, 2022 2:33 PM

Nicky is a tastemaker.

'Nuff said.

by Anonymousreply 482March 25, 2022 3:02 PM

Tastefaker, did you say? I agree.

by Anonymousreply 483March 25, 2022 4:10 PM

If I were the date, I would have run for my life. That guy sucks.

by Anonymousreply 484March 25, 2022 4:37 PM

Nicky Boom Boom, don't listen to the haters.

You're perfect just the way you are.

by Anonymousreply 485March 25, 2022 4:38 PM

R479 I doubt he has much in the way of political views, especially extremist ones. Extremists never shut the fuck up, at least not for long. I suspect that like a lot of people he is apolitical as R481 implies

R480 yes his boots have thick soles.

R484 you mean Andrew Scott I assume? I hope not, Nick strikes me as decent or at least harmless.

[quote]You're perfect just the way you are.

R485 No argument from me on that, he's so cute

by Anonymousreply 486March 25, 2022 5:04 PM

This thread reeks of the unwashed.

by Anonymousreply 487March 25, 2022 8:03 PM

I bet Nicky knows how to please a man - quilting bee!

by Anonymousreply 488March 25, 2022 9:19 PM

Nicky is the clean-cut stud for our era. Too many tattoos and piercings and green hair these days. Nick is a classic stud. His appeal is timeless and timely, given the state of the world and I say bravo.

by Anonymousreply 489March 25, 2022 9:31 PM

apologizing for the ads.

by Anonymousreply 490March 25, 2022 10:25 PM

Ooh ooh! New video!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491March 25, 2022 10:47 PM

He should do an instruction video educating prospective tops about how to pleasure him properly.

by Anonymousreply 492March 25, 2022 11:19 PM

He always looks dwarfed by his surroundings.

by Anonymousreply 493March 25, 2022 11:21 PM

His cocktail video was interesting… He spent half of it admiring run of the mill drink ware and not using it… As someone with a 37+ piece set of antique Georgian crystal, along with other antique glassware (which get used regularly)… I want to see him using it! Not twirling it around or gazing at it lovingly! Use it, make three drinks instead of one!

by Anonymousreply 494March 26, 2022 12:00 AM

R489, 'stud' is an over stretch!!

by Anonymousreply 495March 26, 2022 12:00 AM

Traditional Edwardian anal bleaching. Brought to you by Lancôme.

by Anonymousreply 496March 26, 2022 12:29 AM

Nicky needs to "grow" himself a pair, or at least bare them.

by Anonymousreply 497March 26, 2022 2:50 AM

R492 I wouldn't miss that for the world. Brilliant idea!

by Anonymousreply 498March 26, 2022 2:52 AM

Just got his latest vid out, and on time too, obviously got his tech issues beat good. He is a big Bridgerton fan, not entirely unexpected

"How To Live Like A Bridgerton - My tips to create the perfect afternoon tea at home"

Dunno if thats grammatical and all but what the fuck would I know?

Towards the end he does touch on the subject of politics, and its clear its not something he enjoys or feels at ease with, I get a strong sense he is fairly apolitical and runs a mile from controversy. Some good tips on etiquette and starting conversations with fancy folks which I'll keep in mind, ya never know if I'm gonna run into a hot Duke or something at the servo or the off licence.

Only additional ettiquette tips I got to offer is no loaded handguns at the table (unless you are having tea outside where there you might get wildlife like rattlers, coyotes or bears) and bring yer own spitcan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499April 2, 2022 2:13 PM

I can see his V-Bone and Labia Lips through his cream colored Lane Bryant Boom-Boom Pants.

He's all yours V8fairy!

by Anonymousreply 500April 2, 2022 2:27 PM

We love you, Nicky Boom Boom!

by Anonymousreply 501April 2, 2022 2:29 PM

[quote] on the subject of politics, and its clear its not something he enjoys or feels at ease with, I get a strong sense he is fairly apolitical

He doesn't want to risk offending any future sugar daddies who most likely vote Conservative.

by Anonymousreply 502April 2, 2022 3:26 PM

Nicholas needs to drop the search for a sugar daddy, and take up with a regular guy. He needs someone to come home to him, eat his fussy dinners, bend him over his tablescape, and fuck his hole so hard Nicky's face ruins the centerpiece. V8fairy seems to be up to the task!

by Anonymousreply 503April 3, 2022 2:25 AM

R503 He'd make some lucky man a nice little wife.

by Anonymousreply 504April 3, 2022 6:07 AM

And bet you are too, aren't you R503?

by Anonymousreply 505April 3, 2022 11:38 AM

R503 Damn right I'd be up for it! But would he have me though I'm kinda uncouth. I still make enough I could keep him in good china and M+S womens sweaters though

by Anonymousreply 506April 3, 2022 12:28 PM

I feel like a wild brute in his presence. He will never love a uncouth ogre like me but one can dream.

by Anonymousreply 507April 3, 2022 12:33 PM

I think I'm just genteel enough that I could pull off the "back and forth" tea-stirring with credit, if not aplomb.

by Anonymousreply 508April 3, 2022 12:33 PM

R507 Stretch his ass wide and deep, and keep some cash in his purse - he'll love you just fine.

by Anonymousreply 509April 3, 2022 12:39 PM

R508 yeah I could manage the back and forth tea stirring too, I use a similar technique for mixing paint before spraypainting

by Anonymousreply 510April 3, 2022 12:58 PM

R509, so vulgar. We are in the presence of a true gentleman here. I believe a little respect is in order.

by Anonymousreply 511April 3, 2022 1:41 PM

I love his teaching style. Not to be too fussy with things, but one must receive the correct instructions anyhow, as to not seem too uncivilized.

by Anonymousreply 512April 3, 2022 1:42 PM

I kind of get a gay vibe from him. Is it just me?

by Anonymousreply 513April 3, 2022 1:49 PM

But does Nicky just really want rough prison trade recently released from HMP Edinburgh… You know someone he could nurture and reform. Nicky could show him how to live a cultured and proper life at home, keep him out of those 4 prison walls with all of those uncouth brutes.

by Anonymousreply 514April 3, 2022 1:49 PM

Oh Nicholas. How I long to be in your arms, enjoying a nice cup of tea, a cucumber sandwich and nice warm scone with butter and jam.

How our days would be filled with horseback riding and picnics on the estate. A game of croquet before tea. We’d steal away for a kiss under the oaks.

If only I were noble enough. Oh Nick, teach me. Teach me how to be good enough for your companionship and for your love. Our union is destiny. Together we must find away.

by Anonymousreply 515April 3, 2022 1:52 PM

R515- Nicole is on her period right now. "Ladies Days"...

So give her a week-

by Anonymousreply 516April 3, 2022 3:27 PM

I love how he says "yew-chewb" when talking about his loving online community.

by Anonymousreply 517April 3, 2022 3:53 PM

This fair lad would not be out of place in a Victorian tea room.

by Anonymousreply 518April 3, 2022 3:58 PM

R511 Yes, be sure to very respectfully eat his ass out first, making sure that he cums at least once before taking hold of his wriggling hips and stuffing him full. Sock feet only when you climb onto the table for leverage.

by Anonymousreply 519April 3, 2022 5:00 PM

He's also posted on his blog about Bridgerton, particularly the houses and interiors used, best part of the series for me too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520April 3, 2022 6:23 PM

I love the "editing" on Nicky Boom Boom's about picture. He made is waist skinny too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521April 3, 2022 7:05 PM

Nicholas, take all the comments in the spirit of fun. One word of advice. If you're any farther away from the camera you're gonna be in a different post code.

by Anonymousreply 522April 3, 2022 8:57 PM

I hope Nicholas reads these, and knows we all wish him well. We love you Nicky Boom Boom!

by Anonymousreply 523April 3, 2022 10:38 PM

But mainly we want to watch some big bull of a top fuck you unconscious.

by Anonymousreply 524April 3, 2022 11:11 PM

Nicholas needs to date Zack Macleod, the young British man who dresses in 19th clothing. It feels like the perfect match.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525April 3, 2022 11:29 PM

Zack is already taken.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526April 3, 2022 11:40 PM

Whew! I thought my sweet Nick was sure to run away with this lad and leave me longing.

by Anonymousreply 527April 3, 2022 11:46 PM

Zack Pinsent's boyfriend, by the way, would definitely keep the DL Mole Patrol busy.

by Anonymousreply 528April 3, 2022 11:49 PM

It’s enough to make me want to join the patrol.

by Anonymousreply 529April 3, 2022 11:51 PM

How many afternoon tea at home videos can he make?

by Anonymousreply 530April 4, 2022 12:06 AM

He’s very soothing. Like Mr Rogers for the gays. I love him!

by Anonymousreply 531April 4, 2022 1:47 AM

No video this week. He's on holiday in Portugal, first time he's been able to get out of the UK in three years, he'll post pics. Hope there is one of him shirtless finally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532April 9, 2022 6:42 PM

[quote] Nicky Boom Boom

r523 That is just such an unfitting and irresponsible term of endearment for a gentle boy like Nicolas.

by Anonymousreply 533April 9, 2022 7:07 PM

If Prince Sugar Dady Charming never arrives, should he aim his sights on getting adopted by that trans hag Lady C? She seems to like sheltering young men with clear skin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534April 9, 2022 8:54 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535April 9, 2022 8:54 PM

The only thing Bridgerton-esque about him is that he occasionally tricks men into ejaculating inside him.

by Anonymousreply 536April 9, 2022 9:02 PM

Getting a pedicure makes him hard.

by Anonymousreply 537April 9, 2022 9:30 PM

I'm rather shocked at the thought of our Nicolas watching something as explicit as Bridgerton! Pass the smelling salts...

by Anonymousreply 538April 9, 2022 11:53 PM

R538 No doubt he has a cleansing herbal bath after each episode.

by Anonymousreply 539April 10, 2022 4:58 AM

he posted some story or something. there is a twinkier twink...

and shirtless shots!

by Anonymousreply 540April 11, 2022 9:13 PM

shorts

oh my, our "north" troll commented!

Xavier Moore Xavier Moore 1 hour ago 1 subscribers Hi Nicolas, if next time you come to Portugal, you want to come to the North, I would like to meet you and show you the beautiful area where I live. Best wishes.

by Anonymousreply 541April 11, 2022 9:17 PM

You see him shirtless from behind as he does a cannonball into a hotel pool—like the proverbial fat kid. A few seconds later there's a shirtless shot of the blonde twink in their group, who looks fairly muscular—more of a twunk, I'd say. But he may be a couple with the scruffy older guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542April 11, 2022 9:19 PM

A reality show with River and Nicholas Fairford forced to co habit for a month. Imagine the possibilities!

by Anonymousreply 543April 11, 2022 10:07 PM

It's only a matter of time before Nicky Boom Boom gets invited to be on Celebrity Big Brother.

by Anonymousreply 544April 11, 2022 10:13 PM

Oh my goodness! Did Nicholas just show us a teaser of his seductive dance moves!!?

by Anonymousreply 545April 12, 2022 3:20 AM

Filth! It’s a short country path from these sorts of shirtless hijinks to doing bareback with the Wrigleyville Cum Dump.

by Anonymousreply 546April 12, 2022 8:38 AM

Is either of the male companions in the Portugal video the date he was getting ready for a couple of months ago? Or did that fizzle?

by Anonymousreply 547April 12, 2022 12:10 PM

R542 I suspect that isnt actually him, its the other twink that was also there you see in some of the pics. And besides, its shot from too far off to be sure anyway.

R547 it was claimed upthread at R445 that he was dating actor Andrew Scott, so does anyone recognise him in the Portugal vid?

by Anonymousreply 548April 12, 2022 1:58 PM

Coming up this Friday is decoupage Easter Eggs apparently. Maybe he'll drop hints about the date?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549April 15, 2022 7:15 PM

Happy Easter, Nicky Boom Boom!

by Anonymousreply 550April 15, 2022 7:42 PM

I'd like to see Nicky become a wedding planner. That's his true calling. He could plan the prissiest weddings known to man and get rich doing it.

by Anonymousreply 551April 15, 2022 7:59 PM

[quote]A reality show with River and Nicholas Fairford forced to co habit for a month. Imagine the possibilities!

Can we add the Royal Butler Grant Harrold to the mix? He can "lay a table" fit for Prince Charles and knows how to fold napkins in nifty ways.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552April 15, 2022 9:00 PM

[quote]Oh my goodness! Did Nicholas just show us a teaser of his seductive dance moves!!?

Those dance moves and that outfit made him look like the typical 40 year old overweight frau in every office that tries to dance at the annual holiday party.

by Anonymousreply 553April 16, 2022 6:25 AM

Latest video's in, Easter egg decoupage like he said, plus an Easter cake with Rose pink icing. And then two books, Garden Secrets of Bunny Mellon, and Life in a French Country House, which does look really beautiful. Nothing about the date though, but he was looking radiant and sensual and soft as ever.

Early in the video you can see some of his books on the left, he has Hilary Clinton's bio plus a book by Michelle Obama, so he's not particularly right wing as some thought, going by that. He also has an Encyclopedia of Curtains, didnt know there was such a thing

He also suggests early on the the eggs could also be used as place markers at a dinner with people's names on them but is completely frank and says he doesnt have the skill to do that himself. I respect someone that acknowledges their limitations, I like that he doesnt pretend to have artistic talents beyond what he does have.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554April 16, 2022 12:55 PM

Doesn't he have any new books? He did a video on the Bunny Mellon one last year.

by Anonymousreply 555April 16, 2022 1:21 PM

Holy SHIT! This gal is the sissiest sissy that ever sissied!

Did you see those dainty little girls scissors he used?

This chick has ovaries.

V8Fairy, are you some hot butch motherfucker or what?

If you dig this Betty as much as it sounds, you are basically straight.

by Anonymousreply 556April 16, 2022 1:34 PM

Since he hinted at DL in one of his videos I really want to know which poster he is does he turn into a vicious troll online or is he just one of our Martha Stewart Marys?

by Anonymousreply 557April 16, 2022 1:49 PM

[quote] Early in the video you can see some of his books on the left, he has Hilary Clinton's bio plus a book by Michelle Obama

Cute, when coupled with Bunny Mellon. He likes U.S. First Ladies & their friends.

by Anonymousreply 558April 16, 2022 1:51 PM

Gag me

by Anonymousreply 559April 16, 2022 2:00 PM

R556, yeah I guess I'm a "butch motherfucker" dunno bout hot, that depends on individual taste an all, and yeah I do have a thing for prissy fem men, Nicholas is exactly my type, but yes he is still a man, with a cock and no tits, thats as masc as I need. He is beautiful just as he is, but I'm well aware not to everyone's tastes.

I reckon the scissors are real cute for him, although not what i'd use myself

R557 can you remember which video he hinted at DL? I'm curious to go look, and work is dead quiet right now

by Anonymousreply 560April 16, 2022 2:08 PM

I know that the pandemic has put a dent in everyone’s social life… but isn’t the vision of him setting up his fancy table all alone gruesomely lonely? Maybe it’s because his place looks so brittle and cold, anyway.

I don’t think his date was real - he just chatted to an empty chair, like at an only child’s tea party.

by Anonymousreply 561April 16, 2022 5:14 PM

Nicky is a promising young man.

by Anonymousreply 562April 16, 2022 5:35 PM

HE TALKED ABOUT HATERS IN A Q&A A COUPLE WEEKS AGO.

by Anonymousreply 563April 16, 2022 6:27 PM

I've gone from a lover to a hater. This chick is GREAT ASMR, but the singularly most unattractive and vapid young lady I have ever come across.

She is all yours, fellas!

by Anonymousreply 564April 16, 2022 8:56 PM

He's what's known as "unthreatening."

by Anonymousreply 565April 16, 2022 9:01 PM

I just want to see his hole.

by Anonymousreply 566April 16, 2022 9:04 PM

R565- Unthreatening?

He threatens my penis by making it utterly limp and disinterested.

He threatens any sense of being a man.

He is a make up covered rose garden in Ladies Sweaters and White Jeans.

He is a flower.

by Anonymousreply 567April 16, 2022 9:08 PM

Women of pale, rose-petal-scented taste find him non-threatening because he behaves exactly like they would, right down to the jumpers.

by Anonymousreply 568April 16, 2022 9:13 PM

You just know he wears shiny underpants.

by Anonymousreply 569April 16, 2022 9:16 PM

He's just a woman.

by Anonymousreply 570April 16, 2022 9:38 PM

You're all hateful, spiteful, and venomous! Our Nicholas is a sweet little princess!

by Anonymousreply 571April 16, 2022 11:31 PM

R571- Exactly. We want a MAN!

by Anonymousreply 572April 16, 2022 11:43 PM

R560, v8fairy, I love your passion for Nicolas but as I watched his last video I thought to myself.....I can't see a good Aussie bloke cracking on with NF and enjoying being around all that twee stuff. (Personally I can't see Andrew Scott either mind you) Love, laughter and good luck in your endeavours!!

by Anonymousreply 573April 17, 2022 12:55 AM

Did he lay the eggs?

by Anonymousreply 574April 17, 2022 1:12 AM

an aussie would set him up in a fake victorian. they would both love that.

by Anonymousreply 575April 17, 2022 2:59 AM

This weeks vid is gonna be a day late (but hopefully not a dollar short). He's doing a garden makeover. And wearing shorts! And a baseball cap, back to front (easier for giving head). We may get to see a butcher side of him.... but not too butch I hope

[quote]This weeks episode will be uploaded on Saturday. I’ve been working on my garden makeover and had to wait for paint to dry, and lots of other time delays! Now editing - looking forward to seeing you tomorrow (Saturday)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576April 23, 2022 4:42 PM

Can you imagine Sesshie and Nicholas on Celebrity Big Brother together?

by Anonymousreply 577April 23, 2022 5:35 PM

R577 Who's Sesshie, and what the fuck is this Celebrity Big Brother thing I aint never seen it

by Anonymousreply 578April 23, 2022 5:41 PM

Shorts and a baseball cap?! Dear God. Will no one think of the cucumber sandwiches?

by Anonymousreply 579April 23, 2022 10:33 PM

Garden Makeover vid is up like he said it would be.

Baseball cap really doesnt suit him, but the shorts though... such soft sensual legs, he looks good in shorts, the shorter the better. I could bury my head between those lovely thighs for hours.... dreamy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580April 24, 2022 7:16 PM

That poor dog.

by Anonymousreply 581April 24, 2022 7:21 PM

yes, i'm use the smell of Nair messes with its sinuses.

by Anonymousreply 582April 24, 2022 7:27 PM

Love the Yale sweatshirt!

by Anonymousreply 583April 24, 2022 7:42 PM

Those gray pants suggest that Nicolas may be somewhat endowed.

by Anonymousreply 584April 24, 2022 7:45 PM

How dare he tinker with Martha's cookie recipe!

by Anonymousreply 585April 24, 2022 7:59 PM

Gosh with the Postage stamp sized courtyard I hope he puts Espaliered plants along those walls to take up less room. R580, yes the baseball cap is far toooo butch for Nicolas. Trying to picture NF in your Holden V8 with a picnic hamper full of sugar biscuits...hmmmm *wink *wink

by Anonymousreply 586April 24, 2022 8:10 PM

That sweatshirt looked a little tight.

by Anonymousreply 587April 24, 2022 8:20 PM

I wonder if his girlfriend is proud of all his YouTube success? Does she ever make him a lite lunch while he’s working so diligently on those videos? I love that she loves him so much that she does the recording and never wants to be in front of the camera. What a sweet couple they must be!

by Anonymousreply 588April 24, 2022 8:42 PM

he did look a little thick in the crotch area.

by Anonymousreply 589April 24, 2022 8:43 PM

In the Portugal video, I’m not picking up a vibe of those being very close/intimate friends. Maybe one of the girls is but the others seem stiff and not necessarily into Nick’s video recording. Especially the little blonde dude, who refuses to dance for the camera and instead just waves awkwardly.

by Anonymousreply 590April 24, 2022 8:45 PM

Perhaps Nicky will do videos on proper self-grooming and preparing one's anus for an evening of pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 591April 25, 2022 4:39 AM

His face is looking really creepy now. Twinks do not age well.

by Anonymousreply 592April 25, 2022 10:38 AM

I wonder if Nicky is embarrassed by his thick porno dick - it's so vulgar.

by Anonymousreply 593April 25, 2022 10:41 AM

R593- Let's get real.

In Nick's mind he is showing cameltoe or very large labia lips.

He probably has some built in filter where he sees a giant vagina underneath his Bottega Veneta lady sweats.

by Anonymousreply 594April 25, 2022 1:59 PM

R578, your mom signed for the manual I overnighted to you. Go see if she's still breathing.

by Anonymousreply 595April 25, 2022 2:46 PM

Did Hyacinth gift Nicholas her ruler for making sure postage stamps were affixed properly?

by Anonymousreply 596April 25, 2022 2:47 PM

did we ever find out if his gentleman caller merited a third date?

by Anonymousreply 597April 27, 2022 2:36 AM

R597 no he keeps that stuff pretty close to his chest, understandably I guess

New thread time folks! Lets keep this fucker rolling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598April 27, 2022 2:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599April 27, 2022 3:27 AM

Beautiful pic thanks R599, I'll drop that in the new thread if ya dont mind

by Anonymousreply 600April 27, 2022 11:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!