Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nicholas Fairford II - he's baaaack! And pretty as a picture

More of what we like (well OK, some of us)

Carry on of this here previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285October 24, 2022 11:02 AM

Do you think he shaves his armpits?

by Anonymousreply 1April 27, 2022 5:43 AM

Probably waxes, r1

by Anonymousreply 2April 27, 2022 6:01 AM

R1 I'll have to check back on previous vids, its a good question. He may well wax. If anyone one can recall a pic or video where Nicholas's armpits have been visible, please advise

by Anonymousreply 3April 27, 2022 6:14 AM

This pic appeared in the old thread last thing, its worth having here, he is just so beautiful in this

Alas it doesnt reveal whether there's armpit hair or not, still, its lovely so here tis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 27, 2022 11:29 AM

Nicholas Fairford Part Deux, The Reckoning.

by Anonymousreply 5April 27, 2022 12:24 PM

Let us continue to celebrate and vituperate all things Fairford.

by Anonymousreply 6April 27, 2022 12:35 PM

Closest I could get to a pic actually showing his armpits on his Insta anyway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 27, 2022 7:12 PM

She’s not a well woman.,

by Anonymousreply 8April 27, 2022 7:19 PM

That's quite the cheesecake shot.

by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2022 7:57 PM

His freshly shaved armpits have a twee scene of attar of roses. Like his hole ditto. "It's necessary for the upper classes to set an example by scenting their pits and holes appropriately. I am a proud example of that."

by Anonymousreply 10April 27, 2022 8:34 PM

Is he going to give us douching tips?🧐

by Anonymousreply 11April 29, 2022 4:32 AM

Our beloved Nicholas treats us to a wonderful spring picnic in his exclusive, and private garden! He is wears an interesting tuck in his shirt that forms a point that draws ones eyes down to his dainty moose knuckle!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2022 3:31 AM

R12 His number of subscribers is taking a loooong time to go up. He needs to do more interesting videos.

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2022 3:39 AM

How old is he?

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2022 3:43 AM

R14 He said his 30’s but won’t give an exact number.

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2022 3:49 AM

R13, he should make a video on Calton Hill, getting pumped rotten and providing a finger buffet for the cruisers.

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2022 3:57 AM

r14 The same age as my tongue, and a little bit older than my teeth.

by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2022 4:05 AM

R14 he's 31, I remember him last year he turned 30

R12 yeah I dont know if thats deliberate he just didnt tuck his shirt in, it does look odd.

I dont know if anyone noticed about the 9 minute point where he was talking about fixing up his front door, changing the door handle and the knocker, he said of himself "so macho - just kidding!"

by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2022 7:02 AM

I assume NF is renting, so why would he pay for a new 'Bee' door knocker himself and paint the door. Do you think the Landlord takes those kinds of costs off his rent?

by Anonymousreply 19May 3, 2022 11:19 AM

Nicolas has never been reticent about giving his age, whatever R15 says. He probably likes it that people think he's younger, thanks to his punishing beauty regimen.

by Anonymousreply 20May 3, 2022 11:22 AM

R19 I presume he intends to be there long term, and landlords like a long term tenant, especially one that is trouble free (as Nicholas would be I'd imagine) so painting a door is a small cost long term if you are house proud. The "Bee" knocker can be removed just as easily as it was put on (and probably wasnt that expensive). The landlord may well be covering the cost of the paint, he has painted the interior in a soft neutral colour that will present no problems in reletting it in the future

If a tenant is willing to do the work of painting themselves it makes sense for the landlord to pay for the paint - its certainly cheaper than having to get painters in!

by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2022 7:24 AM

I imagine Nikki dancing around to Kylie Minogue records while he cleans.

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2022 7:30 AM

R21 got ya. Cheers

by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2022 10:43 AM

Is he a friend of GOOP?

by Anonymousreply 24May 4, 2022 11:04 AM

That's got to be the worst way ever for someone to promote his OnlyFans account.

by Anonymousreply 25May 4, 2022 11:09 AM

Oy vey R19 is one of THOSE sorts of property owners. He's probably the type who asks people if they rent or do they own! Leave our little Nikki alone, you smug little cunt! He's bound to improve the place anyhow, as v8fairy explains.

by Anonymousreply 26May 4, 2022 11:26 AM

Pass around bottom.

by Anonymousreply 27May 4, 2022 11:43 AM

The real interesting thing in these threads is that there's apparently one queen who has a legitimate hard-on for this doughy, pretentious little cake pop of a man. I'm cool with him making his videos and they're mildly entertaining as DL threads but, the truth is, this kid is consumed with material things, with image, with having what he perceives to be "the best" of everything. We Gen-Xers would call that a "label queen". It's certainly not unique among people his age, but he clearly wants to be legitimate and famous, but doesn't appear ready to put in the real work for it. It isn't the finer things in life he wants to have and promote, it's the "what makes me look rich and fabulous" things he craves. Perhaps he'll grow out of it. Martha Stewart, Goop, all of those vapid, banal and nasty cunts are the exact same thing. But they also worked hard to get there, and it wasn't through pretending and playing house on YouTube. Stewart grew a thriving business before she published her first book. She built a reputation. Goop was just a spoiled rich white woman, but she still worked hard to get that shit to be taken as (laughably) serious as it's been accepted to be. Perhaps Nicky will rise to that station himself, but he won't get there just by prissing around on YouTube videos. He would have no audience on TikTok because that's all trash and mouth-breathers. He may take off on Facebook where all the meemaws and fraus may find him amusing. If I were him, I'd aim at branding or inventing some shit that would get me on QVC. Use that as a springboard. But professing adept knowledge of and a talent for everything from applying makeup (HE'S A MAN!), to baking to decorating to playing pic-nic party is just too, too much. Boy needs to actually work a wee bit to get to where he wants to be.

Mincing around his flat for a tiny YouTube audience is only gonna guarantee him a future as Edinborough's most well-known shop bottom, and not the career of international tastemaker that he clearly wants to be. Dial it back on the pretense hon, you're not even 40, you haven't earned it.

by Anonymousreply 28May 4, 2022 12:09 PM

Calm down R26, time for you to have an edible.

by Anonymousreply 29May 4, 2022 7:10 PM

R28- LOL! Thank you!

I played along for awhile and found Nicky to be good AMSR, now I hate watch the gal.

This chick is insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 30May 4, 2022 7:24 PM

Code Red Code Red!

Nicky just announced that he wants V8Fairy ON LOCK DOWN-

In Nick's LADYPANTIES!!!!!!

All yours V8.

by Anonymousreply 31May 4, 2022 7:53 PM

he has had candles an linens. what the extent or profit was who knows?

dallas lady probably scammed him, as southern ladies with money do.

by Anonymousreply 32May 4, 2022 9:05 PM

I suspect that Nick's vagina is very flappity.

Like one of those unruly ones that looks like a demon- just flappity.

Which is totally at odds with his perfect little life.

When that zipper on his lady brand pants comes on down, and those haunches are spread far and wide-

There is a purple-pink demon face ready to take on a giant dick.

by Anonymousreply 33May 4, 2022 9:10 PM

thick scottish and bb cock. It's not to be avoided, r33.

by Anonymousreply 34May 4, 2022 9:14 PM

I find him funny as a stereotype of a prissy, label queen. He could move to Dallas tomorrow and be treated like a god(dess). Considering him as having a sincere internet in these things is depressing - I’ll just have a laugh at the “prettiness”

by Anonymousreply 35May 4, 2022 9:27 PM

R33 Has she tried some vaginal steaming?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 4, 2022 10:17 PM

you know it's sm00h.

by Anonymousreply 37May 4, 2022 10:28 PM

Nicholas would absolutely do well in Dallas (I live here), and mid-America in general. I see his bland, and safe style all over. He really does need to start lighting a fire under his ass if he wants to achieve the lifestyle he craves. If he could network/fuck his way into the right group to launch, and promote a home goods line, I think it would do well in the US. His accent would actually do him well, because most American fraus wont know he's a pretender, and would just take him as a fancy gay from the UK.

by Anonymousreply 38May 4, 2022 11:20 PM

who?

by Anonymousreply 39May 5, 2022 3:39 AM

R28 damn right I got a hard on for him, legitimate, all 8 inches of it

R31 he hasnt announced it to ME yet! and hell yeah I wanna rip his "ladypanties" off him, pink or whatever colour they are

R38 thats actually sound advice, he likely would do well in the US

by Anonymousreply 40May 5, 2022 6:34 AM

R40 Nikki’s dick is probably bigger than yours. Sorry, but you’ll have to bottom.

by Anonymousreply 41May 5, 2022 8:23 AM

I would like to paint his insides a nice creamy (and sticky) shade of white.

by Anonymousreply 42May 5, 2022 8:30 AM

New video...Glory be.....another bloody afternoon tea...Downton Abbey style....yawn

by Anonymousreply 43May 9, 2022 1:24 AM

Nicholas gives us TWO new highly anticipated sandwich fillings, and a fabulous cake in his latest thrilling Downton Abby themed teas! We are also treated to sneak peak of Nicholas's new scent product line (soon available world wide!) He also models a chic NF branded apron! I was on the edge of my seat this entire episode! I'm going to be a nervous wreck until the day he does his big garden makeover reveal!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 9, 2022 1:32 AM

I didn’t watch the last 6 minutes because he started rambling too much. Other than that, it was a much better video than usual.

by Anonymousreply 45May 9, 2022 2:51 AM

He has no visible means of $upport. Just fussing and primping all day. Do people just send him money?

by Anonymousreply 46May 9, 2022 3:11 AM

Maybe these two can fight for the bottom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 9, 2022 3:24 AM

R46 I think he makes enough off YouTube to get by. It certainly isnt making him rich but he is making enough to meet his day to day expenses. I suspect he may have some sort of part time retail job as well

by Anonymousreply 48May 9, 2022 6:26 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 9, 2022 9:00 AM

Anyone with even a passing knowledge of baking would know that beating cake batter for TEN minutes after the flour is in will just deflate the egg-sugar-butter mixture (which is needed for lightness and rise) and overdevelop the gluten. Bread, yes; cake, never.

Then again, anyone with a passing knowledge of reading would know that the instructions for the cake never called for that in the first place.

[quote]In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, or in a large bowl with a handheld mixer, cream together the butter and superfine sugar on a medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add the egg yolks, one at a time, mixing well after each addition, then beat for 10 minutes. The mixture should be pale and fluffy. On low speed, beat in 2 tablespoons of the flour mixture to prevent curdling, then add the remaining flour mixture in three batches, alternating with the reserved juice in two batches, beginning and ending with the flour and mixing well after each addition. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared pans, spreading to the edges of the pan.

by Anonymousreply 50May 9, 2022 9:11 AM

He should just interview actually stylish, sophisticated people. There's plenty to choose from. Rather than staging a sad picnic for one, actually host a picnic of interesting people.

Picnic With Nic

by Anonymousreply 51May 9, 2022 12:17 PM

Is Nicholas the illegitimate child of Martha Stewart?

by Anonymousreply 52May 9, 2022 12:39 PM

R51, do you think he has any idea what to say to them?

by Anonymousreply 53May 9, 2022 12:48 PM

R49 that site confirms what I thought - even at the high end of the estimates he would likely need a part time retail gig or similar to make ends meet, unless he has some other income source we dont know about. He is selling some stuff through his site too which would help

R50 will definitely take your word on that, as you sound extremely knowledgeable, certainly more so than I am!

by Anonymousreply 54May 9, 2022 2:23 PM

Why did he frost the cake so sloppily? The sides were a mess.

by Anonymousreply 55May 9, 2022 2:51 PM

Our fair Nicholas is back with his latest, and frankly most drawn out latest video. He opens with an enchanting walk through a local park with his dogfriends, struggles with applying peel and stick tile for his kitchen makeover, robs us of a garden reveal, trims potted shrubs for what feels like 45 minutes and goes on about tea pots, and what makes him happy! He also asks if we like the new "vlog" style video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 15, 2022 9:38 PM

i liked it.

by Anonymousreply 57May 15, 2022 9:45 PM

He's lovely, handsome, and so elegant! Why do I want to strangle him?

by Anonymousreply 58May 15, 2022 9:46 PM

He really needs a handyman lover to help him execute his home improvement ideas. Sadly, he probably thinks a working class guy is not good enough for him. These upper crust types would look down on him the same way.

by Anonymousreply 59May 15, 2022 9:50 PM

R59 You can tell he will be the stereotypical gay who spent decades waiting for a rich guy and passed up “regular” guys only to end up all alone in his 50’s.

by Anonymousreply 60May 15, 2022 9:52 PM

He should do a show at the Fringe. He would be at home with all the other idiots who think they have something unique to say.

by Anonymousreply 61May 15, 2022 9:54 PM

Hope he keeps the sand out of his vag.

by Anonymousreply 62May 15, 2022 11:16 PM

[quote] He should just interview actually stylish, sophisticated people. There's plenty to choose from. Rather than staging a sad picnic for one, actually host a picnic of interesting people. Picnic With Nic

It would be great if that picnic turned into a gang bang.

by Anonymousreply 63May 15, 2022 11:24 PM

Somehow, I suspect the plastic tile stickers' packaging carried a huge warning that it absolutely, positively should never be used in proximity to an open flame. I also suspect there was no sidenote stating that leaning a tray against the wall makes it all okay.

Next video: delivering a thank-you basket of mini lemon tarts to the fire station.

by Anonymousreply 64May 16, 2022 12:21 AM

R56 thanks for that, I like the vlog style of vid he's trying out, It'll work for him better. He should do more walks and tours around parks and historic homes around Edinburgh, and the castle. I wonder if there's a cruisy park nearby... that could be interesting

R63 that could be an interesting departure from the usual for him! I'd watch that

R64 Here are the tiles on Amazon, they are advertised as "WATERPROOF & HEAT RESISTANT - Widely used in kitchen backsplash, kitchen island walls, bathroom backsplash, shower, fireplace, and installed behind the stove ", if these are indeed the ones he is using. Putting the metal tray behind the stove should be perfectly adequate protection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65May 16, 2022 4:57 AM

Interesting. Art3D’s website says not to install it within 16 vertical inches of a gas stove unless there’s a raised metal control panel or cover at the back of the cooktop.

In any case, I had no idea that such a product existed. It reminds of those cars that are covered in sheets of plastic advertising.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 16, 2022 5:38 AM

with regards to Niccys finances, they were discussing this on tattle and someone pointed out: Nicolas Fairford's linked-in profile says he is company owner of Noovo LTD, registered under his real name, Nicholas Burden, with business partner Vanessa Keizer, which generated a revenue of $116,772 (86,000UKPounds) in 2021.

Not bad for chucking out one shit video per week.

by Anonymousreply 67May 16, 2022 10:03 PM

R67 he's making pretty good coin then, but its from much more than just You Tube. That alone cant be more than a quarter of it, the stuff he is selling online must be doing exceptionally well or he's making money from some other source

by Anonymousreply 68May 16, 2022 10:37 PM

Then why is he working in a shop to supplement his income?

by Anonymousreply 69May 16, 2022 10:39 PM

His life will change the day his adorable doggie passes away. We’ll then see a grounded, sullen, and depressed Nicholas emerge. With power tools.

by Anonymousreply 70May 17, 2022 4:35 AM

R67 Why does he have a fake last name?

by Anonymousreply 71May 17, 2022 4:56 AM

[quote] Why does he have a fake last name?

Because Fairford sounds and looks posher than Burden.

by Anonymousreply 72May 17, 2022 5:23 AM

And how does “de Pompadour” sound and look?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 17, 2022 6:03 AM

R73 He looks so damn creepy there.

by Anonymousreply 74May 17, 2022 6:08 AM

"...doughy, pretentious little cake pop of a man." R28, that's brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 75May 17, 2022 6:19 AM

What he did to the kitchen tiles @R56 is an abomination! Those red tiles were lovely and he goes and puts those cheap, white stick-on panels!

by Anonymousreply 76May 17, 2022 6:27 AM

R76 Thank you! I thought the same thing! Those fake plastic tiles look stupid and now the kitchen is just all white.

by Anonymousreply 77May 17, 2022 6:46 AM

This was probably addressed in previous threads (sorry!), but is it probable Nicolas has come across these posts whilst googling himself? I wonder what he must think - but then, he’s a working class guy who gave himself a fancy name and (badly) approximates a posh accent, so he must be a bit of a weirdo. He’d fit right in here if he allowed himself to let loose.

That said, I do rather love him. His voice is soothing (tortured accent aside), his aspirational desperation is cute, and his recipes and diy are hapless enough to be quite endearing. 🤷🏻

by Anonymousreply 78May 17, 2022 8:22 AM

He's better off acknowledging what he is, and seeking the advice from those he aspires to be like.

But then, there's probably US viewers who believe he has already 'arrived.'

by Anonymousreply 79May 17, 2022 9:21 AM

[quote]Then why is he working in a shop to supplement his income?

R69 We dont KNOW that he is working in a shop, it just an assumption, with no solid evidence to confirm it as yet

R70 When his doggie passes away he will be sad and upset, just as any normal person would be when a beloved pet passes away. And we may not see a video for a couple of weeks (understandably). Crying yes, but I cant see him being sullen though

As to the change of last name, he wouldnt have been the first to change a surname, and wont be the last. And "Burden" is admittedly not an ideal name if you are wanting to set up an online presence, its a bit of an unfortunate surname. He may also have privacy reasons for the change too, again that makes sense when you're setting up an online presence.

R76/R77 I preferred the red tiles myself too, but if he's doing videos in there the white is more practical as it reflects more light. Wouldnt have been my personal choice either, but he's the one that has to live with it. I would have gone with a nice Victorian patterned tile myself.

R78 I just think he's cute all round, but then everyone knows that

by Anonymousreply 80May 17, 2022 8:15 PM

He's going to be Burden on whatever sugar daddy he can attach to.

by Anonymousreply 81May 17, 2022 8:43 PM

Everybody knows a shop bottom always works in a shop!

by Anonymousreply 82May 17, 2022 10:55 PM

His body isn’t good enough for a sugar daddy unless he gets a guy that’s over 70.

by Anonymousreply 83May 17, 2022 11:14 PM

has anyone else noticed he's started absurdly over pronouncing the letter k in words like "week", "cake", etc? What accent is he trying to perform?

by Anonymousreply 84May 19, 2022 5:32 PM

It may be that his original accent uses a glottal stop for a K sound in that position, and he's overcompensating. That's more common with T, where someone will overpronounce the T in e.g. wait to avoid wai' (with a glottal stop at the end).

by Anonymousreply 85May 19, 2022 5:40 PM

He’s a Northern commonality trying to affect a posher accent.

by Anonymousreply 86May 19, 2022 5:42 PM

He'll eventually say the word "cunt" and then we'll hear if he drops the "t".

by Anonymousreply 87May 19, 2022 5:51 PM

He's not my usual type, but I'd like to fuck him senseless. Those pellucid eyes, that soft skin and softer voice, I want to make him SQUEAL.

by Anonymousreply 88May 19, 2022 5:55 PM

he'd say...oh, daddy!...oh, daddy! what's your bank balance?

by Anonymousreply 89May 19, 2022 5:59 PM

Nic will be devastated that his flat wasn't chosen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 20, 2022 8:47 PM

Nicholas is simply the best little boy in the world.

by Anonymousreply 91May 20, 2022 8:55 PM

R90 given how ugly the interior of that place is I doubt he gives a shit. Whoever's judging that is operating on totally different standards (worse ones in my view). The winning place will look horribly dated in ten years time, his is more classic

by Anonymousreply 92May 20, 2022 9:37 PM

V8fairy will say anything to get down Nick's ladies linen pants.

by Anonymousreply 93May 20, 2022 9:47 PM

That isn't Scotland's home of the year. It's one of many homes on a BBC Scotland show called [italic]Scotland’s Home of the Year.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 94May 20, 2022 10:07 PM

R93 Yes I'd love to get down Nicks ladies linen pants, or just rip them off if necessary by brute force, but that flat is objectively ugly as shit

R94 I fucking hope that isnt Scotland's home of the year, there probably about a million there that are better. Including Nick's

by Anonymousreply 95May 20, 2022 10:15 PM

Found this pic on his insta, he really is utterly gorgeous. Damn I want to rip those pants off him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96May 20, 2022 11:18 PM

R96, scary comments by the fraus on his Insta....you might have a bit of competition.

by Anonymousreply 97May 20, 2022 11:43 PM

On today's installment, our sweet Nicholas begins with a rundown of his big upcoming plans while sitting at his glamorous vanity table, all the while giving us product, and makeup recommendations that keeps his twink glow for us! We are also treated to a thrilling new garden item!!! While sashaying through the airport we hear hints of our little prince being a tad grumpy! We are then whisked away on a magical journey to his family home to for a party that is not documented. Nicholas then treats us to a peak of his sisters new home which is under renovation, and ends with him trying to butch it up on a fence!!! What do we think of his new "vlog" filming style?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 22, 2022 9:23 PM

He needs to loose 20 lbs…..

by Anonymousreply 99May 22, 2022 9:30 PM

He needs to lose the Coronation Street accent and the queeny emphasis on making Americans think he’s fancy. He isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 100May 22, 2022 9:52 PM

R98, I like the 'vlog' style, it's move robust.

by Anonymousreply 101May 22, 2022 10:03 PM

She's starting to get 'Karen' hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 22, 2022 10:05 PM

[quote]He needs to loose 20 lbs…..

And quit making all those cakes.

by Anonymousreply 103May 22, 2022 11:00 PM

That property where his sister/BIL/niece and parents are moving is quite lovely - and that walled garden has me green with envy. He reckons that house is going to be finished/move-in ready by August but somehow I doubt it.

I don't think Nick needs to lose weight, the slight softness is part of his look (and it makes his face look younger) but I fully agree on the weird, affected accent (what even is that? what's he covering up with that nasally Queen-type act?).

by Anonymousreply 104May 23, 2022 12:26 AM

[quote]. Nicholas then treats us to a peak of his sisters new home which is under renovation,

A peak? You mean like a gable?

by Anonymousreply 105May 23, 2022 12:40 AM

[quote]He needs to loose 20 lbs….

On whom do you suggest he loose them?

by Anonymousreply 106May 23, 2022 12:42 AM

This Christian company in Georgia rents out props for weddings including the amazing "Donut Wall." Nicholas needs one in his home since he loves sweets. His tea parties would be the envy of the neighbourhood!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107May 23, 2022 12:49 AM

He's got a white pasty body

but I bet he has the chubby sexy bussy lips that just beg you to fuck 'em

and you can probably make him cum just by sucking his big pink nipples and fingering his hole

by Anonymousreply 108May 23, 2022 1:02 AM

She definitely reads this site and I just want to say...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 23, 2022 1:06 AM

Nicolas reminds me of one of me mum's friends

short, cute, non-threatening

but she's insatiable in bed and will fuck anyone's man

by Anonymousreply 110May 23, 2022 1:11 AM

R110 How do you know about what your mom’s friend does in bed?🧐

by Anonymousreply 111May 23, 2022 1:36 AM

He needs to study one of these posh accents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 23, 2022 1:43 AM

R98 yes that was reasonably interesting, the vlogs work well for him better than the cake making etc

R99 he could possibly lose 20 lbs but he doesnt really need to unlike a lot in the UK, USA and here - I think he would look a bit too thin and gaunt if he did. R104 is right, he looks fine as he is, he is very soft. I like soft men, and he's just right. I do like what that house could potentially be, and the wall garden, but they're both a bit of a blank slate at the moment

R108 white pasty and soft is fine by me. And I'm pretty damn good at sucking nipples.... etc

by Anonymousreply 113May 23, 2022 6:13 AM

R112 How come the upper class has thin lips mostly?

by Anonymousreply 114May 23, 2022 11:56 AM

The lips have been bred out of them.

by Anonymousreply 115May 27, 2022 12:40 AM

R116 Although I'm pretty sure many have bred into Nicholas's backdoor lips.

by Anonymousreply 116May 28, 2022 9:09 AM

Sophie's sick!!!

by Anonymousreply 117May 29, 2022 6:36 PM

In this newest vlog our sleepy prince greets us on the train to London with his beloved Sophie! We then arrive in style to none other than The Chelsea Flower Show! We are taken on a tour by none other than the most precious flower of them all...OUR NICHOLAS! Later he gives us a fabulous wine pick, a stroll to his favorite store, and do I spy a peek at a sassy little jacket? Back in Edinburgh, sweet Sophie has a medical emergency. Nicholas obviously cares deeply for her, we wish her a speedy recovery! There is a special treat for us in the form of a living room update! We are teased at the end with a jubilee edition at the end, and I can hardly wait!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118May 29, 2022 8:06 PM

[quote] Back in Edinburgh, sweet Sophie has a medical emergency.

Munchausen by proxy, no doubt. He's one twisted little hustler.

by Anonymousreply 119May 29, 2022 8:14 PM

I’ve suffered in silence, not being able to comment during prime-time. Oh my sweet love. Now I have been set free.

How I longed to defend you from these monstrous onlookers and their cruel comments. They do not deserve to be in your presence. Pay them no mind.

My heart yearns for the day we reveal our love to the world.

Until then my sweet prince.

Forever your knight in shining armor.

by Anonymousreply 120May 29, 2022 8:26 PM

We hope R119 has an "accident".

by Anonymousreply 121May 29, 2022 8:27 PM

Who does he stay with when he's traveling? Octogenarian former clients who used to keep him?

by Anonymousreply 122May 29, 2022 9:22 PM

I was laughing at that video of him showing his sisters new house. It’s like gurl, how sad you can’t get a man that can buy you your own country house.

by Anonymousreply 123May 29, 2022 9:53 PM

One more word out of the the crusty wench @123 and it’s off to the tower with ya.

by Anonymousreply 124May 29, 2022 10:17 PM

Back to the kitchens, r122.

by Anonymousreply 125May 29, 2022 10:17 PM

Go back to watching the Kardashians or that stupid MTV skateboard show where they bash their heads in on purpose.

Nick is not for everyone especially if you’re more naturally acclimated to more low brow content.

He is aspirational and never claimed to be some highborn snob. He made it clear that comes from humble beginnings. Do you want him to do this routine with a harsh, regional accent? He is speaking the part.

I object to the upthread attempts to group his endeavors with the selfish, shallow and intentionally dysfunctional and reactionary popular culture memes given as examples.

Nicholas is reaching above all that. He is trying to carve out a sensible space in a senseless world and that is the opposite of those examples and a lazy grouping.

The world needs Nick. I need Nick. So give him a break.

by Anonymousreply 126May 29, 2022 10:35 PM

Nicholas is like a cool breeze on a hot day. Welcomed, pleasant, and refreshing!

by Anonymousreply 127May 29, 2022 10:51 PM

r126 is kinda creepy.

by Anonymousreply 128May 30, 2022 12:08 AM

Ewww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129May 30, 2022 12:12 AM

Perhaps there's an MBE in his future?

by Anonymousreply 130June 3, 2022 6:11 AM

Major Bottom Energy?

The future is now.

by Anonymousreply 131June 3, 2022 6:19 AM

Does he have a well-connected sugar daddy who will take him to some of the Jubilee events? You just know Nicolas has been practising his curtsy in case he meets a member of the royal family.

by Anonymousreply 132June 3, 2022 8:32 AM

I think there’s a damehood likely for his service as a bubbleheaded fat arse.

by Anonymousreply 133June 3, 2022 8:39 AM

Is he making “treats” for a Jubilee party?

by Anonymousreply 134June 3, 2022 10:09 AM

R118 thanks for the video, been busy so havent got to it until just now. Good to hear his dog seems to be OK after all, animals can get pretty upset about a big change in routine especially as they get older. Those wall lights look like a piece of piss to deal with, just turn off the lighting circuit at the main power distribution board and then unscrew the terminal blocks and pull the wires out, tape them up and stuff em back inside the wall cavity. Apparently he has a handyman just a few doors down who will come and do it for him anyway, wonder what else he does for Nick.....

by Anonymousreply 135June 3, 2022 11:59 PM

on his insta story yesterday, he watched the jubilee on his laptop!

but put up bunting.

by Anonymousreply 136June 4, 2022 12:06 AM

I became too over excited in anticipation for his Platinum Jubilee episode, I almost reached for the smelling salts. I decided to treat myself to some self care, because it's what Nicholas would want us to do.

by Anonymousreply 137June 4, 2022 1:02 AM

YAWN!

by Anonymousreply 138June 4, 2022 2:33 AM

When we are finally married, would the custom be to call me Mr. Fairfiold as well?

Or does he take my name? I wouldn’t be so bold. It won’t do.

A hyphen?

Maybe it’s just the pre-wedding jitters. I’m sure we will manage just fine.

by Anonymousreply 139June 4, 2022 2:39 AM

R139, you would be Mr. Yourname-Burden.

by Anonymousreply 140June 4, 2022 10:53 AM

R140, I hope R139 's last name isn't Imjusta.

by Anonymousreply 141June 4, 2022 6:05 PM

The Platinum episode is here! Nicholas invites us along for his intimate garden party, and give us a list of scrumptious nibbles he will serve his guests. He laments his failure with the wall lights, but none the less he muddled on and did his best. If only V8Fairy were there to save the day! We get a Sophie update, and thankfully she is feeling much better! After a nice chat, we are transported to the kitchen where we learn how to make the Queen's favorite chocolate biscuit cake! Nicholas then show us a simple, but stunning flower arrangement lovingly arranged by his gentle hands. As he sashays out the door, past Sophie we arrive in his smartly appointed garden to set up for the party. Everything looks so magical, and we can see the Villeroy & Boch Rose Garden collection in action! Before dressing, Nicholas toast us with a glass of champagne, and the party gets started! It was a raging success, and as usual our fair prince was the perfect hostess!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142June 5, 2022 9:45 PM

The Queen has uploaded a Jubilee video finally (no, not THAT Queen!) Thanks R142 you got to it before I did! I was waiting for it to appear and got called away

I actually think those two prints work better where he has put them than they would of over the fireplace. He can move or replace the lights at a later date now. Would love to have been able to be there and sort those for him nonetheless... and be there for the party afterwards. He had a small table set aside just for glassware, actually thats a really good idea, and I notice he also had it stuck in a corner surrounded by pot plants and chairs so thees no chance of it getting bumped and glasses getting knocked over, very smart.

If it was so hot out there in the sun he should have been wearing a skimpier outfit, jus sayin....

by Anonymousreply 143June 5, 2022 10:20 PM

ohhh...ya'll called him out!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 13, 2022 8:07 PM

[bold]WHICH ONE OF YOU NASTY SPITEFUL QUEENS CALLED OUT NICHOLAS!?![/bold]

I intend to choose the path of Nicholas, and not act in anger. I shall indulge in a self care routine, and wish that these [bold]OLD WHORES[/bold] have a wonderful day

by Anonymousreply 145June 13, 2022 9:20 PM

R144 He must read about himself on here.

by Anonymousreply 146June 13, 2022 10:57 PM

^ of course he does, he'd be silly not to.

by Anonymousreply 147June 13, 2022 11:22 PM

Thanks, that was an interesting watch R144, he got into some fairly good questions in depth in his Q+A. Including what he is looking for in a partner - he says he's looking for tall, dark haired with a "sporting build". Well thats about 1.5 out of three, I do have the "sporting build" as I do a lot of exercise, and although I'm not tall tall, I'm a bit taller than he is, so a partial win there. My hair is very much not dark though. He's also looking for someone that'll fir in with his friend group which does make sense, and that'd remain to be seen.

There is of course the little matter of distance...

by Anonymousreply 148June 14, 2022 5:50 PM

i thought sporty build meant like a football (us) player. fit fat-ish?

'merican here.

by Anonymousreply 149June 14, 2022 5:53 PM

Yeah, its a little vague. Could mean anything depending on the sport - "sporty build" will be different for a swimmer, different again for a runner or cyclist, and very different from a sumo wrestler. I mostly swim and cycle, so more of a leaner build than average

by Anonymousreply 150June 14, 2022 6:10 PM

So he’s the typical delusional qween who wants a man with the traits of a 10 even though he’s a 4.

by Anonymousreply 151June 14, 2022 6:34 PM

He's a solid 10 to me. Different people like different things and all

by Anonymousreply 152June 14, 2022 6:44 PM

I'd take him as a house husband as long as I could whore his sloppy hole out on BBRT.

by Anonymousreply 153June 14, 2022 6:47 PM

R152 Of course he is to you considering you’re probably a 2.

by Anonymousreply 154June 14, 2022 6:48 PM

R152, I love your enthusiasm. I just have a problem with Nicolas coping with a' Little Aussie Bleeder'

by Anonymousreply 155June 14, 2022 8:34 PM

how does that relate to kath and kim or olivia newton-john?

by Anonymousreply 156June 14, 2022 8:39 PM

^ look up Norman Gunston, satirical Aussie character

by Anonymousreply 157June 14, 2022 8:43 PM

NAH.

by Anonymousreply 158June 14, 2022 8:48 PM

He does say in that video that after meeting his ex of 8/9 years, the ex took him to Dubai right away. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 159June 14, 2022 9:24 PM

Are you insinuating R159 that this ex turned out Nicky's sweet little pink hole, to dusky hued sand people for money!?! He's to gentle for the white slave trade!

by Anonymousreply 160June 14, 2022 9:45 PM

I remain entranced by his pronunciation of "yew-chewb."

by Anonymousreply 161June 15, 2022 2:13 AM

"If somebody is considering emailing me to offer me a date" Your IN V8fairy. Go get 'em, tiger!

by Anonymousreply 162June 15, 2022 6:08 AM

That sounds desperate. What happened to the gentleman caller he had over for dinner for a second date?

by Anonymousreply 163June 15, 2022 11:02 AM

[quote]"If somebody is considering emailing me to offer me a date" Your IN V8fairy.

My [italic]what[/italic] in V8fairy?

by Anonymousreply 164June 15, 2022 11:25 AM

[quote]That sounds desperate. What happened to the gentleman caller he had over for dinner for a second date?

Did you watch the video? He said even on dating apps and in the local gay clubs he has no success.

by Anonymousreply 165June 15, 2022 12:06 PM

Have an in with someone. def: to have influence with someone. v8fairy is in with Nicholas.

by Anonymousreply 166June 15, 2022 5:59 PM

he said everyone wanted to just hook up and he is a maiden looking for a master.

by Anonymousreply 167June 15, 2022 6:17 PM

I nominate r166 for DL's first Dunning-Kreuger award.

[quote]Your IN V8fairy.

To get the meaning you want to attribute to this sentence, it would have to be:

[quote][italic]You're[/italic] in, V8fairy.

And yes, the comma is required.

by Anonymousreply 168June 15, 2022 11:07 PM

^No idea how the hyphen sneaked in there^

by Anonymousreply 169June 15, 2022 11:10 PM

dumbass

by Anonymousreply 170June 15, 2022 11:12 PM

R160 I doubt he was ever a Dubai porta potty, I think he has more discernment and self esteem than to sink to that

R162 if I was in the UK I would so be in - but I'm on the other side of the world

by Anonymousreply 171June 16, 2022 8:31 AM

SELF CARE SUNDAY IS BACK! We join Nicholas in his boudoir applying a soothing mask to help him relax, and detox! He warns us of the dangers alcohol can do to our skin, and give us an TWO mask recommendations, it was very riveting. After treating us to his skin care routine Nicholas joins us in the garden (WITH THE ROSE GARDEN COLLECTION!) for a cozy breakfast, and small moments of joy. Nicholas then take us on an exciting journey, and invites us to visit Van Gogh Alive with him. A very magical segment, I am sure all will be moved to tears by it splendor. Its like we are all RIGHT THERE!!! After having a nice chat, we get a scrumptious new recipe of salmorejo! Nicholas than show us a BRAVE presentation, of serving the soup in a cup! Meanwhile, in the garden, Nicholas impresses with a magnificent place setting, and proceeds to undo his skin detox by having a glass of wine. He then leaves us on tenterhooks, with a teaser for next weeks episode, I can hardly wait!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172June 19, 2022 11:26 PM

His interior design style is very Aunt Gertie.

Those lamps!

by Anonymousreply 173June 19, 2022 11:54 PM

Fuck you, R173, I have one of those same lamps!

by Anonymousreply 174June 19, 2022 11:57 PM

[quote]He warns us of the dangers alcohol can do to our skin

Yet he frequently talks about drinks or makes drinks in his videos.

by Anonymousreply 175June 20, 2022 12:50 AM

True ladies know how to hide their day drinking.

by Anonymousreply 176June 20, 2022 1:04 AM

His cocktails are "a bit naughty"—i.e. they contain a tablespoon of brown sugar per glass.

by Anonymousreply 177June 20, 2022 1:48 AM

Is that Scottish for "BBC?"

by Anonymousreply 178June 20, 2022 2:46 AM

R172 thanks for that little rundown, good summary. I done up and quit drinking years ago, have noticed my skin is real good since I quit, other people said its good for my age and all too. I dont do none of these masks and creams and such I aint got the time, but I do keep outta the sun and I never could afford to smoke which helps too. Smokes are close on forty bucks a pack here now. Have to say whatever he is doing is working despite his drinking he looks damn fine.

He mentioned having a "wild weekend", would like to have been there for that. London looked real pretty in the start of the video, and Nicolas looked absolutely stunning when was having breakfast in his front garden, very pretty too.

R173 I find those lamps a bit plain for my taste. Would have gone with chintz shades with tassled fringe and some sort of patterned base. Plain white like that doesnt really do it for me

by Anonymousreply 179June 20, 2022 6:00 AM

His accent is almost like a Continental European who's studied English in Blackpool.

by Anonymousreply 180June 20, 2022 10:06 AM

Birmingham, really? I don't hear Brummie at all. I assumed he was from somewhere near Manchester.

by Anonymousreply 181June 20, 2022 10:32 AM

Has anyone bought his candle? I’m curious to hear an honest review! Guessing it’s pretty strong….

by Anonymousreply 182June 26, 2022 10:26 PM

weak eppy.

by Anonymousreply 183June 26, 2022 10:44 PM

I'd felch him back to the Stone Age- where he picked up that outfit in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 184June 26, 2022 11:47 PM

14 Minutes Of Fabulous! Nicholas throws us all a curve ball! His amazing experience he had planned for us has been postponed! But fear not fellow Fairfordites! Nicholas BRINGS IT with summer shopping recommendations! Nicholas gives us some sumptuous, and stunning picks for this season! Even sweet Sophie can not contain her excitement!!! For those craving a signature tablescape, our Nicholas does NOT disappoint. Ever the tease, we are warned some of his pieces are CUSTOM, but as usual the prestigious Villeroy & Boch makes a guest starring role! Nicholas keeps the thrills coming with scent recommendations, and he even drops his own secret seasonal formula! What an amazing episode, I simply can not wait what the next installment will be!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185June 27, 2022 1:00 AM

R185 thank for that. It was obviously done in a rush, as he had found out that what he intended to do couldnt go up until August so he had to make something up on the fly and get it uploaded. Perhaps he'd be wise to have a few videos ready to roll in case of contingencies like this. And Sophie was sleeping through the whole thing I think

Pity he didnt do a whole body skincare video that would of been hot

by Anonymousreply 186June 27, 2022 7:00 AM

I don't think Edinburgh has a summer.

by Anonymousreply 187June 27, 2022 7:12 AM

That video at R185 is the equivalent to watching paint dry. The definition of boring.

by Anonymousreply 188June 27, 2022 9:30 AM

R188, some of his videos actually consist mostly of watching paint dry.

by Anonymousreply 189June 27, 2022 12:11 PM

It’s Royal Week in Edinburgh. No doubt Nicholas will make a big tub of cranachan and invite the Queen over.

by Anonymousreply 190June 27, 2022 12:26 PM

We think she's Fabulous!

Does she have a husband?

by Anonymousreply 191June 27, 2022 12:34 PM

Go away, Erna.

by Anonymousreply 192June 27, 2022 12:45 PM

I'd love to come home to someone like Nicholas. He's the perfect house husband.

by Anonymousreply 193June 27, 2022 2:43 PM

R188 I love how one of his tips to bring scent into the home is to open the windows. I never would have thought of that.🙄

by Anonymousreply 194June 28, 2022 7:10 AM

Edinburgh, even at street-level, must smell better than some other cities. Where I live, to open the windows would risk filling your apartment with cannabis reek.

by Anonymousreply 195June 28, 2022 10:58 AM

R195 Where do you live? Above a “coffee shop” in Amsterdam?

by Anonymousreply 196June 28, 2022 12:31 PM

No, in a New England city. Legalization has consequences.

by Anonymousreply 197June 28, 2022 12:45 PM

Edinburgh has the smell of hopps. Nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 198June 29, 2022 9:38 AM

and sticky scottish smegma!

by Anonymousreply 199June 29, 2022 9:40 AM

BREAKING NEWS: NICHOLAS POSTED ON HIS INSTAGRAM STORY A PHOTOGRAPH OF HIM AS A YOUNG TWINK!!!!

discuss!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200June 30, 2022 2:30 PM

Yummy. Yes please. I’ll have seconds. Just keep that damn dog Sophie out of the room. She smells bad.

by Anonymousreply 201June 30, 2022 2:36 PM

R200 Lawd!😂

by Anonymousreply 202June 30, 2022 5:27 PM

Oh man, R200. In China, they'd throw that thing down a well along with all the baby girls.

by Anonymousreply 203June 30, 2022 10:08 PM

He should have told his younger gay self to let wealthy Arabs fuck his pink hole for thousands of dollars, and invested it. This way he would have had his own cottage in the Cotswolds! You can't tell me those Arabs would not have paid good money to fuck young Nicholas. He could have charged a lot since he looked so girly.

by Anonymousreply 204July 1, 2022 3:21 AM

^ maybe the boyfriend made all the money renting him out!

by Anonymousreply 205July 1, 2022 5:46 AM

Is that a still from his "Leave Lisa Rinna Alone!" video?

by Anonymousreply 206July 1, 2022 6:07 AM

R [10], you had me lmfao!

by Anonymousreply 207July 1, 2022 6:54 AM

Jesus R[26], get your smelling salts! R172, 😂 R 119& 120 😂😂

by Anonymousreply 208July 1, 2022 8:45 AM

In this weeks installment, Nicholas is our gracious guide in the enchanting city of Edinburgh! Our video begins with an amazing development! Nicholas has a new sponsor! Babbel! If it's one thing our lovely lad knows its self improvement, and that is what learning a new language is all about! Now on to our private tour! Our journey begins at Holyrood Park, and Nicholas is on pins, and needles as The Queen herself happens to be in residence at Holyrood Castle! We are then transported to the portrait gallery, and guess what you penny pinchers! ITS FREE!!! Nicholas discloses he spends a lot of time here, so it must be pretty special. Nicholas then gives a rundown of Saint James Quarter, there is something for everyone there. We then are taken to the Waldorf Astoria, and Nicholas takes us on a tour of the Sir Walter Scott Suite! He admits his favorite part of the suite is the bathroom, he tells us its his dream bathroom. Next we sit down at Pickles, a wonderful dog friendly pub. Sophie, and Bailey join us for a scrumptious little snack. Nicholas really lets us in on his weekly habits, so when V8Fairy finally makes his way to Nicholas's city, he has plenty of insider scoops to engineer an accidental meeting!! This was a thrilling video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209July 4, 2022 2:29 AM

This chick sucks ass. What a blowhard

His pantsuits and lady sweaters look like shit and his candles smell like a mongoloid's colostomy bag!

by Anonymousreply 210July 4, 2022 2:35 AM

Wow, sounds like R210 needs a self care day!

by Anonymousreply 211July 4, 2022 2:36 AM

R211 XOXO

by Anonymousreply 212July 4, 2022 2:41 AM

He's awful looking. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 213July 4, 2022 2:49 AM

R209 Why is he posing like a 1980’s rapper in that thumbnail?

by Anonymousreply 214July 4, 2022 4:03 AM

The National Portrait Gallery has been a lifelong favourite of mine. The recent refurbishment has been a big success in opening up what was a rather gloomy Victorian interior. Now it is bright and inviting.

Nicholas has missed out so many great places to visit in and around Edinburgh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215July 4, 2022 7:25 AM

R209 thanks for the tip and yeah Holyrood Castle looks pretty spectacular

by Anonymousreply 216July 5, 2022 9:19 AM

it seems like young Mr. Fairford is not the type to sully his reputation by having boudoir portraits, lewd videos, or any kind of nude photography type material out there...the better to maintain his class and elegance.

Pity, though.

by Anonymousreply 217July 8, 2022 3:35 AM

If, and it's a big 'if'...if he actually gets down and dirty, it would be with the lights off, face down, lying rigid with hands by his sides and biting down firmly on some cheap ass frilly pillow made to look 'boudoir'.

by Anonymousreply 218July 9, 2022 7:33 AM

I've only just heard of this guy. I find people like this really interesting, as I always assume there's an element of fake to them.

He's clearly trying to portray an affluent/upper class image (the font of his channel name, the seemingly affluent lounge in the background etc). Yet I detect his accent is a little affected and I suspect his place is rented, rather than being in the family.

I wonder what he's really like.

by Anonymousreply 219July 9, 2022 8:20 AM

He needs a better haircut. Less Dorothy Hamill

by Anonymousreply 220July 9, 2022 9:02 AM

I wouldn’t be surprised if he transitioned in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 221July 9, 2022 1:06 PM

R221- He already has.

You can see is v bone and camel toe through his cream colored Liz Claiborne boom boom pants.

by Anonymousreply 222July 9, 2022 1:30 PM

I imagine him putting rose petals 🥀 into the toilet bowl before taking a shit.

by Anonymousreply 223July 9, 2022 2:01 PM

I don't have a problem with that R223. Beauty is always an illusion.

by Anonymousreply 224July 9, 2022 3:53 PM

Nikky butt, V8!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225July 11, 2022 12:36 PM

Still has those little puppy titties in R225's video

by Anonymousreply 226July 11, 2022 5:49 PM

R225, thanks, damn that is fine!

by Anonymousreply 227July 11, 2022 9:12 PM

This weeks action packed episode: SUMMER SELF IMPROVEMENT! Nicholas sits us down in his smartly appointed living room for an exceptionally candid chat. He discloses to his adoring fans, that midway through the year, he likes to check in with how he is achieving his goals. I personally think this is a fantastic idea, and shows us that our Nicholas is very serious about being his best, It's very moving! For those of us (all of us) who have been longing a self care tips WE ARE IN FOR A TREAT!!! Nicholas recommends, while wearing a cashmere jumper, the fabulous, and sensational brand Lily Silk! It seems Nicholas likes to indulge himself by sleeping on SILK SHEETS! We then come to Nicholas's bedroom, where he coos poetically about the benefits of silk!

ALL HANDS ON DECK! Nicholas thrills in a sexually charged gym routine, whilst showing off his ASSets, in high cut black shorts in a breathtaking workout, and smoothie segment! Back to business Nicholas delights with a home made dusting solution, cleans his house (what did he hide that he pulled out of the couch!?!?)

WHO'S READY FOR A ROAD TRIP! Nicholas let's us tag along for a road trip to LONDON!!! We are treated to the sights, and delights of the cosmopolitan wonderland that is fabulous London! Nicholas looks right at home doing his thing, and give us a peek of what he keeps in his bag.It was enlightening to see his essentials! This installment felt like three episodes in one, so Nicholas was keeping his fans in mind, and had something special for all of us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228July 11, 2022 9:24 PM

Sir, when a man is tired of Nicolas Fairford, he is tired of life!

by Anonymousreply 229July 11, 2022 9:28 PM

i hope you don't spend too many of your brain cells on this weekly, r228.

by Anonymousreply 230July 11, 2022 9:33 PM

If he was any more 'relaxed' he'd melt.

by Anonymousreply 231July 11, 2022 9:35 PM

Sounds like R230 needs to invest in some silk sheets.

by Anonymousreply 232July 11, 2022 9:36 PM

nah, this faux recap is exhausting and trite.

by Anonymousreply 233July 11, 2022 9:37 PM

How many videos is he going to do of his little trips to London?😴

Also, his subscriber count has been stuck at 153k for a few months now. People are losing interest.

by Anonymousreply 234July 11, 2022 9:43 PM

he was ragging edenborough weather again, but sugar momma lives there. he's stuck.

by Anonymousreply 235July 11, 2022 9:51 PM

Can someone do a wellness check on R230 and R233 with their 225 WWs

by Anonymousreply 236July 11, 2022 11:32 PM

R228 thanks for that, just watched that. The workout segment he put on Instagram earlier, but nice to see. That black top is quite tight on him.... yum! I looked at when he cleaned up, he fluffed a couple of cushions and the black thing he pulled off the couch was a dog lead. That cleaning solution could be worth a shot to keep the dust down

The trip to London bit was fun, but it sounds like the AC in Vanessa's car is on the way out, she may need to get it regassed, possibly the refrigerant has leaked out of a dried up seal over the winter months. Need to run your car AC a few times over winter to stop that happening

I've never tried silk sheets, would of thought they'd be hot in summer?

by Anonymousreply 237July 11, 2022 11:58 PM

r236, it just told me i had 800 plus ww.

i am not a russian bot! but they must love me.

by Anonymousreply 238July 12, 2022 12:07 AM

lolz wtf?

by Anonymousreply 239July 12, 2022 12:07 AM

R236 they both sitting at 513 now

Shits broken I reckon

by Anonymousreply 240July 12, 2022 3:20 AM

they luvz me. lol idk wtf

by Anonymousreply 241July 12, 2022 3:22 AM

is it cold in AU?

by Anonymousreply 242July 12, 2022 3:23 AM

R242 Cold and wet just like Edinburgh funnily enough. It'll be hot as Satan's asscrack in summer though

by Anonymousreply 243July 12, 2022 3:25 AM

not too hot this summer. is it xmas time? ya'll should flip that.

by Anonymousreply 244July 12, 2022 3:31 AM

R244 Seasons are opposite down under. We get summer when you gets winter. And the other way round

by Anonymousreply 245July 12, 2022 3:38 AM

i know. but i'd do xmas in july and avoid poisonous animals in december.

and fuck anyone who disagrees!

by Anonymousreply 246July 12, 2022 3:41 AM

I love his extremely awkward and uncomfortable "casual" poses. He's always tied up in some kind of tormented knot, perched on the edge of something, feigning interest in a coffee-table book, not quite sure what to do with his stylized hands I'm also a bit baffled by his statement about the luxurious bathroom in R209 's video. One of the things he loves the most about going to a hotel is taking a bath, he declares. He loves taking baths, and his bathroom at home only accommodates a shower. Does he not realize that his hotel bathroom doesn't have a bath either? Or is he just hoping that we won't notice that?

by Anonymousreply 247July 12, 2022 4:10 AM

R237..Mr v8fairy...silk sheets are slippery...that's all I'll say!

by Anonymousreply 248July 12, 2022 4:41 AM

I wonder who is his main after looking into YouTube stats?

by Anonymousreply 249July 12, 2022 6:28 AM

NOOO!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250July 17, 2022 8:42 PM

Just watched his video^^^ Blimey what a boring old show. Fell asleep part way thru. As for that 'Pavlova' never seen such a flat disc in my life! Yes NF it's time for a break.....total break. Inspiration is NOT your cup of tea. (sorry v8fairy)

by Anonymousreply 251July 17, 2022 8:58 PM

Oh MY! At 1:15 in that video Nick looks like he stuck a sock in his Women's Size 16 White Marks & Spencer jeans! He hikes those jeans way up. The waistband must sit at his chest?

Either that, or his labia folds are ENORMOUS!!

by Anonymousreply 252July 17, 2022 9:02 PM

Opening the scene with Weetabix should have been a sure sign that he's given up.

Oh wait, he's only taking two weeks off to go to Mallorca and Italy. We can still follow his camel-toed stylings on TikTok!

by Anonymousreply 253July 17, 2022 9:10 PM

niccy, the rest of my july is ruined!

that certainy was a bottom's breakfast. two huge bran cakes!

by Anonymousreply 254July 17, 2022 9:13 PM

He's having a break. Dont blame him, everybody has got to have a holiday sometime

Only thing I take issue with is he said Pavlova is British. Its not, its from Australia or New Zealand originally. The exact source has long been disputed between the two, up to diplomatic levels, but it clearly originated from down under

by Anonymousreply 255July 18, 2022 2:37 AM

Yeah, what the hell. Pavlova is not British.

by Anonymousreply 256July 18, 2022 3:21 AM

Did he mean Eton Mess? It's just smashed up pavlova.

by Anonymousreply 257July 18, 2022 10:17 AM

He looks like he’s just going thru the motions at this point. I used to enjoy the chill vibe. His vids were relaxing. Now they look forced. He needs a good two months to regroup.

by Anonymousreply 258July 18, 2022 3:21 PM

how old is young Master Nicholas?

by Anonymousreply 259July 19, 2022 8:22 AM

R259 30 I think

by Anonymousreply 260July 19, 2022 10:49 AM

He is a dewy 32 now.

by Anonymousreply 261July 19, 2022 10:58 AM

32? He's on the way to elder gay!

by Anonymousreply 262July 19, 2022 12:40 PM

He's "taking a break" from YouTube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263July 19, 2022 3:38 PM

He’s so dramatic. What a clickbait title for his video. “Final” dinner party when he’s only going to be away for two weeks.🙄

by Anonymousreply 264July 19, 2022 11:56 PM

[quote]He looks like he’s just going thru the motions at this point. I used to enjoy the chill vibe. His vids were relaxing. Now they look forced. He needs a good two months to regroup.

I agree. His subscriber count has been stuck at 153k for months now, so we aren’t the only ones losing interest.

by Anonymousreply 265July 19, 2022 11:57 PM

He doesn't sound very healthy. Doesn't normally eat breakfast, but he makes exceptions on days where he has dinner parties because he skips lunch? Okay.

Also, he used Tesco own brand yogurt on his cereal. It should have been Waitrose or M&S. No wonder he's losing viewers.

by Anonymousreply 266July 21, 2022 6:08 PM

ATTN FAIRFORAHOLICS!

OUR SWEET PRINCESS HAS RETURNED!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267August 14, 2022 11:46 PM

Has he met Froy yet? They are into a lot of the same things. Cooking, interior decorating, antiques, plants, etc...

by Anonymousreply 268August 14, 2022 11:49 PM

he's currently in Mallorca

by Anonymousreply 269August 15, 2022 4:02 AM

I’ve kind of lost interest. The novelty wore off. He really doesn’t have anything interesting to say.

by Anonymousreply 270August 15, 2022 6:54 AM

Where in Mallorca? There are some very fancy areas. His wannabe style would be looked down upon.

by Anonymousreply 271August 15, 2022 8:16 AM

R270- Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 272August 15, 2022 2:19 PM

R267 the Downton Abbey thing was quite interesting, but I found the shots of the places he was stating on the promo tour more interesting. Would like to have seen more of Mallorca or wherever it was he was on holiday. The beach he did his initial and end sections from which you can see in the background looked kind of rocky and uninviting from what I could see of it

He did say he managed to network with a bunch of people that do Youtube like he does so maybe he'll come up with some fresh ideas

by Anonymousreply 273August 15, 2022 3:54 PM

still a cutie though! He's been real thirsty lately, with things like "looking for a boyfriend" and "still single". on his insta stories. Does he really think that's gonna get him a prime deep-pocketed tall dark & handsome?

by Anonymousreply 274August 16, 2022 2:34 AM

I tried watching the latest video and I couldn’t get past a few minutes. I’m just over him.

by Anonymousreply 275August 16, 2022 6:27 PM

Here's more on his holiday in Mallorca. It was really hot, but he still didnt take his shirt off, disappointing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276August 27, 2022 6:24 PM

His chubby little bussy lips are hungrier than ever...

by Anonymousreply 277August 27, 2022 6:30 PM

Not a girl, but not yet a woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278August 27, 2022 7:02 PM

R276 Here you go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279August 27, 2022 7:07 PM

R276 Or not. Sorry 'bout the link (and thanks and FU, Pillsbury). Spoiler alert: It was the Doughboy.

I'll see myself out.

by Anonymousreply 280August 27, 2022 7:09 PM

He’s OVAH! His videos suck now and it takes him like a month to gain a thousand subscribers because he’s become so boring.

by Anonymousreply 281September 24, 2022 11:47 PM

Why does he think anyone would want napkins with HIS initials on them?

I mean I'd feel like an idiot if I even had Queen Elizabeth's initials on my napkins.

by Anonymousreply 282September 25, 2022 12:22 AM

Ok, time to light this one up again

"Spend a Cosy Day with Me"

That there's an invitation I sure would like to take him up on

He carved out a pumpkin to use as a temporary vase, lined it with foil, didnt work to good. I'd have just used a plastic takeaway container, or maybe sawed a big Mountain Dew or Coke bottle in half and used the lower portion. Beer can might work too at a pinch. Foil is gonna leak any which way you try it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283October 24, 2022 4:19 AM

R283, I fear the writings in this thread are much more exciting than young Nik's life. Time to give him an over and out.

by Anonymousreply 284October 24, 2022 8:58 AM

He seems quite a lonely person.

Presumably he only lives in Edinburgh because he can't afford the type of apartment he'd like in London.

by Anonymousreply 285October 24, 2022 11:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!