Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos thread 24: Butterballs Niall, Lewis, Niko and Gemma

Discussion about the blubber buddies Niall Hogran, Lewis Fataldi, Fat Niko from Lard Channel and their obese super fan Gemma.

Let’s continue!

by Anonymousreply 67March 4, 2022 2:51 AM

I am a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 1February 5, 2022 5:30 PM

SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

by Anonymousreply 2February 5, 2022 5:31 PM

Gemma isn't usually in Finland at this time of year. I wonder if her course in London ended early.

by Anonymousreply 3February 6, 2022 3:44 AM

You could be right! The course probably finished already and now she thinks Finland is like a huge cream cake with all the snow and doesn’t want to go back to London! Look at this picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 6, 2022 4:37 AM

Oh my Niall needs to start vaping like his bird Amelia, she is stick thin skinny.

by Anonymousreply 5February 6, 2022 7:10 PM

He wouldn’t lose weight though. He eats and drinks too much.

by Anonymousreply 6February 6, 2022 7:29 PM

There is something sexy about Butterballs Niall, he has a cute ass. Shame about the smoking, drinking, fatty food addiction, possibly drugs...

by Anonymousreply 7February 9, 2022 7:06 PM

Is R7 Gemma?

by Anonymousreply 8February 9, 2022 10:09 PM

Blind Channel are proper flops. Only a bit over a million monthly listeners.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 9, 2022 11:02 PM

I envy Gemma all that snow! Weird that she's there in February though. She's fighting with her anons again!

Anon: So let's see. All three of your idols drink excessively, swear, love junk food and are overweight, and you find them 'relatable'? Tell me you're unhealthy without telling me you're unhealthy.

Gemma: wtf you’re so weird . what’s the matter with you ? how do you even know anything about my idols ? are you a fan??

by Anonymousreply 10February 10, 2022 10:54 AM

'Blubber buddies!' 😂😂

by Anonymousreply 11February 10, 2022 10:55 AM

All that snow looks lovely! Hilarious anon that R10 quoted. Of course Gemma got MAD! She clearly agreed that their habits are unhealthy and she is the same. She wouldn’t like these blubber buddies if they weren’t fat and unhealthy.

It’s actually funny that she finds them RELATABLE! Relatable in the way of their lifestyles? Lots of alcohol and junk food! I love those anons she gets. She always goes so mad.

by Anonymousreply 12February 10, 2022 11:12 AM

She got another one asking why she preferred Blind Channel to Maneskin and wrote a furious reply to that one too.

by Anonymousreply 13February 10, 2022 11:24 AM

She is fuming! Maneskin members are much fitter and better looking than Blind Channel lardos. She definitely prefers Lard Channel because they’re ugly and because of Fat Niko. And she loves their unhealthy lifestyles.

by Anonymousreply 14February 10, 2022 12:24 PM

Fataldi weighs more than all four members of Maneskin put together

by Anonymousreply 15February 11, 2022 2:05 AM

He definitely does! He is very obese. He probably eats four times more than a normal human being too. And that’s why Gemma finds him attractive. She loves his blubber belly!

by Anonymousreply 16February 11, 2022 5:47 AM

He is huge. And he is wearing a pizza themed jumper here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 11, 2022 11:49 AM

Massive!

Niall was drunk as a skunk at the Superbowl yesterday, hanging out with skinny Shawn Mendes.

by Anonymousreply 18February 14, 2022 1:24 PM

They probably looked hilarious together. Stick thin Shawn Mendes and blubbery Niall Hogran. I can imagine he ate a vast amount of fast food there too.

by Anonymousreply 19February 14, 2022 2:00 PM

Hogran needs rehab now, he needs cleansing!

by Anonymousreply 20February 14, 2022 5:56 PM

Pathetic Gemma has Niall and Niko as her Valentines. No real guy in sight. She sounds about 14, not 26.

today is a good day !! my niall merch finally arrived , got a t shirt, hoodie and a tote bag and it came with the cutest card . (i count it as a valentine’s day card 🥰) and niko liked my newest post on my art insta !!! i couldn’t be happier ♥️♥️

by Anonymousreply 21February 14, 2022 8:17 PM

Fat Niall tweeted about his plans to gorge himself on hot dogs and beer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 14, 2022 8:19 PM

Latest pic of Niall looking enormous. Huge square shaped upper body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 14, 2022 8:31 PM

Just her FAT Valentines crushes Niall and Niko! She really thinks they’re her Valentines. She probably spends the whole day eating chocolate alone. She needs a real life fatty boyfriend. I wonder what size her new merch is?

Ew! Fat Niall said that he is going to eat more than one hot dog! I think he had at least 10! Gemma is probably happy.

by Anonymousreply 24February 14, 2022 8:34 PM

Niall looks so big and wide.

In the link new pics of Niko too. He also looks like he gained weight. His face looks massive and his double chin is getting bigger!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 14, 2022 8:38 PM

'Niko looking cuddly' 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 26February 15, 2022 11:12 AM

Cuddly? She means fat and squishy!

by Anonymousreply 27February 15, 2022 1:44 PM

Niko looking proud with a giant pizza and some litre glasses of beer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 15, 2022 3:19 PM

That pizza is bigger than a regular pizza! Definitely an extra large one. Niko is staring at the pizza very lovingly. And of course he had a huge beer in his hand too. SO UNHEALTHY! Gemma would love that.

by Anonymousreply 29February 15, 2022 3:29 PM

Hilarious that in such a health conscious era, Gemma managed to find not one but three lardy musicians who dedicate their lives to eating junk food and getting drunk every night.

Niall's next album is creeping along at a snail's pace because they have to work the recording sessions around his drinking sessions and his hangovers.

by Anonymousreply 30February 15, 2022 9:41 PM

All of her idols are so unhealthy, it’s unreal! Where does she find these? And isn’t she a nurse? Shouldn’t she advocate for healthier choices?

Will Niall Hogran ever get an album out? He drinks so much that it looks like he isn’t working on the album at all.

by Anonymousreply 31February 15, 2022 9:46 PM

Niall said about six months ago that his album was ready to be 'handed in' to his label so it looks as if the label handed it right back and told him to make changes. Capitol records were hoping for Harry Styles 2 with Niall but there's zero chance of that. Niall has none of Styles' edge and eccentricity, or his commitment to keeping slim and attractive.

by Anonymousreply 32February 16, 2022 8:50 AM

Unbelievable! “Niall has none of Styles' edge and eccentricity, or his commitment to keeping slim and attractive.” You’re right. He thinks he looks great now. How many people are like Gemma and want to idolise an overweight, sweaty singer?

by Anonymousreply 33February 16, 2022 9:08 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if Niall was a smoker as well, his voice is getting very raspy.

by Anonymousreply 34February 16, 2022 10:25 AM

Gemma actually posted that Niko’s pizza photo and said that she would love to have that view. She loves seeing those pigs eat.

by Anonymousreply 35February 16, 2022 8:27 PM

Fat Niko and his saggy man boobs! Who thought it was a good idea to show off that doughy chest with a ripped shirt? He doesn’t have any muscle around that area. Looks bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 19, 2022 4:48 PM

Yuck. Not a muscle in sight.

by Anonymousreply 37February 20, 2022 11:21 AM

Niall is seriously ill - probably covid. His immune system has been weakened by his alcoholism and diet of fatty foods.

by Anonymousreply 38February 20, 2022 11:46 AM

I don’t understand how Fat Niko can be so unfit!

Niall Hogran is ill? He can only blame himself. He should make healthier choices. I believe he doesn’t eat anything healthy ever. His immune system is broken.

Obese Gemma had another huge cream cake too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 20, 2022 4:17 PM

Niall being a chain smoking alcoholic will always get ill easily. He makes Zayn Malik look pure and healthy.

by Anonymousreply 40February 20, 2022 8:16 PM

Anon Asked: Have you finished your degree in London as you seem to be living in Finland even tho it's term time?

Gemma: i haven’t but i have personal reasons i have stayed longer . been doing uni stuff remotely for now . i’m going back to london though but i am not entirely sure when

Weird! Maybe she fell out with the fatmates and scurried back to Finland?

by Anonymousreply 41February 21, 2022 1:12 PM

R37, Niko has huge underboob like a woman. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 42February 21, 2022 1:22 PM

I would like to know what ‘personal stuff’ has happened that she isn’t back in London yet. You could be right, R41 that she fell out with the fatmates. Maybe they got tired of her constant takeaways and how messy she is.

I noticed Niko’s doughy underboob as well! It was not a good idea to put the fattest member of the band in a ripped shirt like that. He is so soft and that underboob is disgusting. How can Gemma find that hot? She agreed with an anon that Niko looks as if he has breasts too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 21, 2022 3:09 PM

I think I remember how Niko also edited his underboob with a really bad blur effect. You could tell it was edited. Gemma posted it in her Tumblr blog some time ago.

by Anonymousreply 44February 22, 2022 12:17 AM

Now he seems to be flaunting it. Weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 45February 22, 2022 6:32 AM

He really does! Here it is. Didn’t take much to find it from her blog. Just a quick search. Look at the edited doughy breast! I wonder if Gemma noticed it? Maybe Niko is secretly proud of his fatness and that’s why didn’t edit it this time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46February 22, 2022 9:45 AM

You can see so clearly that the underboob has been retouched in that photo! Niko is so weird and embarrassing. In these GIF’s he says he is insecure too, but again is wearing some weird costume and you can almost see his man boobs. What a disgusting man!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 22, 2022 3:47 PM

Obese Gemma went to a free sushi buffet and probably ate ten platefuls of sushi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48February 24, 2022 11:24 PM

Back posting feasts again! She's got twice as much on that plate as anyone else would consume.

by Anonymousreply 49February 25, 2022 7:37 AM

Yes! Look at the other plate on the table. Gemma’s is filled to the brim and the other one is half empty. What a lard monster Gemma is.

by Anonymousreply 50February 25, 2022 8:15 AM

Gemma is worried in case Russia attacks Finland. Finland isn't a NATO member and was part of Russia for centuries, so it's vulnerable.

by Anonymousreply 51February 26, 2022 5:57 AM

It might happen. The war is wrong and shouldn’t be happening. Gemma is scared for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 52February 27, 2022 4:32 PM

Obese Gemma met Fat Niko who had a BAD HANGOVER!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 1, 2022 12:27 AM

Gemma said Niko had a beer before a nine hour flight. She thought he that was a good way to go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 2, 2022 11:17 PM

I sometimes read these threads and imagine someone using sock puppets to act it all out.

Which I guess is exactly what is going on.

by Anonymousreply 55March 2, 2022 11:22 PM

It's great when trolls like R55 comments as the thread registers more contributors and a paywall doesn't come down as quickly.

Of course Niko was hungover when she met him. He only has two modes: blind drunk or hungover.

by Anonymousreply 56March 3, 2022 12:54 PM

And she thought he was adorable whilst having a hangover. She was probably hungover too. She said she took a photo with him but why didn’t she post it?

by Anonymousreply 57March 3, 2022 1:07 PM

Probably didn't post because her face looks like a balloon.

by Anonymousreply 58March 4, 2022 2:31 AM

I think Niall is fat. Thank you for these threads. Also Niko is fat.

Fatty fatty fat.

by Anonymousreply 59March 4, 2022 2:33 AM

Yes, thank you so much for these threads about how Niall is fat and Gemma. Also Niko plus Lewis are fat.

by Anonymousreply 60March 4, 2022 2:34 AM

Niko and Lewis plus Gemma are fat and so is Niall who is fat fatty.

by Anonymousreply 61March 4, 2022 2:35 AM

I give praise to God that this thread exists fat fatty.

by Anonymousreply 62March 4, 2022 2:35 AM

Fat. Fatty fat fat Nail. Butterball fat Gemma eats something. Fat.

by Anonymousreply 63March 4, 2022 2:36 AM

R63 = pedophile

by Anonymousreply 64March 4, 2022 2:39 AM

She definitely looked super fat in the picture with Niko. They both probably did with their blubbery double chins and round moon faces. I wish she posted the pic so we could laugh.

by Anonymousreply 65March 4, 2022 2:46 AM

R64 = insane fuckface with a "fatty" fixation and a half-inch cock.

No one gives a shit about these losers and your weird attempts to stage a conversation with yourself and your left hand about them is skin-crawlingly spin-the-old-lady's-chair-around-at-the-end-of-Pyscho insane.

by Anonymousreply 66March 4, 2022 2:49 AM

New thread here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 4, 2022 2:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!