Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Javanka in Exile as the starter. Everyday Treason Thread #49

‘You can’t go out there with the dog!’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527February 19, 2022 2:14 PM

Prior Thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 2, 2022 11:37 PM

I love that they're nailing Ivankadonk on her "rented" apartment from the Trump org., veering in price from 8 to 20+ million depending on the instrument/need involved.

by Anonymousreply 2February 2, 2022 11:39 PM

The resident was a bit flummoxed herself; this was her first face-to-face encounter with the former First Daughter. “She’s well put together,” the neighbor remembers. “She’s had a lot of work done, and it’s good plastic. It’s Miami, and there’s a lot of bad plastic here. She has good plastic.”

by Anonymousreply 3February 2, 2022 11:39 PM

Thanks for making the thread, OP. Why do they keep locking these?

R3, may her whole family need epitaphs very, very soon.

by Anonymousreply 4February 2, 2022 11:43 PM

[quote]Asked whether he was expecting Ivanka Trump to appear, Raskin declined to answer directly but said, "I personally am expecting everybody who was asked to come and testify to come and do it. And most people are doing it without a subpoena."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 2, 2022 11:46 PM

Don’t Judge Me, Dad!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 2, 2022 11:53 PM

The Treason really really runs deep. My god. Make no mistake this is all the result of, not conservatives having unpopular policies they can’t win on (that is true), it is the fucking billionaires who have too much power and never want to be questioned. They envy Russian oligarchs. They’ve made it possible, likely through a combo of blackmail and willingness, for an entire political party to turn to fascism.

by Anonymousreply 7February 2, 2022 11:54 PM

r7 - How do you fight against the oligarchs, FCI? They have the money and the deplorables unwittingly on their side.

by Anonymousreply 8February 3, 2022 12:08 AM

[quote] the fucking billionaires who have too much power and never want to be questioned.

Thanks for saying that, FCI.

Listening to MadCaw's unhinged rant tonight and also Boebert, one of the things that has occurred to me before is that they are placed there to read the script that people who have no sense of decorum or patriotism would give themselves if they could. THAT is why it sounds so absurd. Why the text may refer to "the American People" (it always does), it is absolutely only serving the person who has purchased the delivery mechanism.

by Anonymousreply 9February 3, 2022 12:11 AM

i hope they get fat

by Anonymousreply 10February 3, 2022 12:24 AM

R8 By a slim margin. This is going to be the biggest white knuckle ride of our lives. I know people think I’m being partisan, but the billionaires really haven’t gotten their claws into Democrats with Sinema and Manchin being huge exceptions. The 1/6 committee and DOJ can go a long way into stopping or slowing down their treason.

by Anonymousreply 11February 3, 2022 12:30 AM

[quote] i hope they get fat

Waaaaaaaayyy ahead of you, r11.

by Anonymousreply 12February 3, 2022 12:31 AM

r11 -

[quote]The 1/6 committee and DOJ can go a long way into stopping or slowing down their treason

The 1/6 committee can only do so much, FCI. What's your take on the DOJ?

by Anonymousreply 13February 3, 2022 12:37 AM

The threads get paywalled at a certain point, r4. They get paywalled faster when the thread becomes a steady stream of links from a poster. It reads as spam and the thread gets paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 14February 3, 2022 12:41 AM

R13 1/6 can do a lot about perceptions with the hated swing voters. We need every single vote. We can’t spare any.

DOJ- who the fuck knows. They are they key. If they do their job, this is a slam dunk. DOJ is full of MAGA slowing things down.

by Anonymousreply 15February 3, 2022 12:43 AM

[quote]DOJ is full of MAGA slowing things down

Thanks, FCI. That would explain things. So what do you think Garland will do?

by Anonymousreply 16February 3, 2022 12:47 AM

R16 I think he will put forward a case when they have an air tight one. You can’t swing and miss at this.

by Anonymousreply 17February 3, 2022 1:18 AM

By the way, FCI, do you know Angry Staffer?

I envision the two of you having scotch-n-btich sessions together..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 3, 2022 1:21 AM

R18 How do you know I’m not Angry Staffer? :)

Scotch? I’m only 36. Though I do love my Woodford Reserve with a little bitters and simple syrup with another former intern friend every Saturday. After the sex, of course.

by Anonymousreply 19February 3, 2022 1:28 AM

[quote] [R18] How do you know I’m not Angry Staffer? :)

I did consider it. But he references a wife and kids from time-to-time.

by Anonymousreply 20February 3, 2022 1:31 AM

That bit at the end of the story, where she stole a pumpkin.

Kleptomaniacs once and forever, all of them.

by Anonymousreply 21February 3, 2022 1:47 AM

r17 - I get that, FCI. But the impatience is growing for at least an acknowledgment that they aren't doing nothing. At least it's giving Trump time to do more stupid things and dig himself even deeper.

by Anonymousreply 22February 3, 2022 1:47 AM

She didn't steal it, r21. She was allowed to take one and had a henchman (the bodyguard) do the dirty work for her. She's a Trump, remember?

by Anonymousreply 23February 3, 2022 1:52 AM

R20 I was joking about the sex. He’s straight.

R22 And digging he is, isn’t he? What a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 24February 3, 2022 1:52 AM

Pence Chief Counsel Greg Jacob Testifies, Called a "Patriot." Jeff Clark Finally Forced to Testify

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 3, 2022 2:04 AM

Every other commercial here in Houston is pro-republican. They are blitzing the market here. There were four pro-(insert republican candidate) commercials in a row many times today.

by Anonymousreply 26February 3, 2022 3:33 AM

R14, I know there was some weird obsessive link poster on previous threads but I don't think that happened in the last one. I think they just paywall popular threads to try to get people to pay.

by Anonymousreply 27February 3, 2022 4:43 AM

R26 - Same in Dallas. And two of the four are for George P. Bush.

by Anonymousreply 28February 3, 2022 4:51 AM

More reasons to like Robin and Ken.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 3, 2022 12:31 PM

I wonder which neighbors the Secret Service must run to in order to use the bathroom, since the Kushners don't allow 'the help' to use their own personal facilities.

by Anonymousreply 30February 3, 2022 12:48 PM

^The kids' allotted time for Secret Serv protection hasn't expired yet?

by Anonymousreply 31February 3, 2022 12:59 PM

Yeah I thought it was 6 MONTHS not forever

by Anonymousreply 32February 3, 2022 1:04 PM

David Geffen will rescue them from social exile.

"They're both lovely people" he said of them in the NY Times, right after Trump was elected and the Times published a "Style" section article on the Kushners.

Of course, maybe Geffen was still grinding his heel into the Clintons with whom he had a falling out with before Hillary's run in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 33February 3, 2022 1:13 PM

I thought they bought land on that Trump trash island and we’re going to build a house while they stayed in the apartment. But upthread it says they’ve bought a house - so why not move into the house? They’d certainly be more at home on that swampland.

by Anonymousreply 34February 3, 2022 1:30 PM

Josh Hawley & Tucker Carlson are parroting Russian talking points. Tucker is a Murdoch media propagandist & entertainer. Josh is a U.S. Senator with responsibility to support U.S. interests and security, as well serve his constituency.

And the nose job looks weird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 3, 2022 1:32 PM

Ivan Kratsev has an interesting Opinion piece in today's NYTimes, setting out the notion that Putin doesn't really want to invade Ukraine, but that he is rather acting aggressively in order to try to destabilize the Europe / US alliance. I linked it below, since I think they maybe don't paywall their Opinion pieces, but am not certain about that. I *did* try to copy and paste the most relevant part, but it was too long for Muriel's size limitations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 3, 2022 1:38 PM

^The gist of it is that Pootie wants the West to just sort of hand over to him control of all the countries in the former Eastern Bloc under Communism. As if Russia is not, by FAR, the largest single country on Earth, already. Russians must be out of their fucking minds. The country occupies FIFTEEN time zones. Let that sink in.

by Anonymousreply 37February 3, 2022 1:41 PM

Maybe Jared will start an Only Fans to make some spending money.

by Anonymousreply 38February 3, 2022 1:59 PM

I would pay to see Jared's strong muscles.

by Anonymousreply 39February 3, 2022 2:21 PM

[quote]I would pay to see Jared's strong muscles.

I would pay to see the Loch Ness monster, but I don't think it exists either.

by Anonymousreply 40February 3, 2022 2:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 3, 2022 3:00 PM

Ivanka's Fingerprints Are All Over Possible Trump Organization Fraud Scheme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 3, 2022 3:14 PM

Jesus, the author of that article acts like those two have been hiding out in some hick town in the middle of nowhere. They're just several blocks north of Miami Beach for crying out loud.

by Anonymousreply 43February 3, 2022 3:57 PM

[quote] Moses was indicted 2 months after she submitted these documents. An attorney who specializes in felon voting rights restoration told me she was unaware of anyone else in TN who had ever been prosecuted for submitting a restoration certificate that was rejected.

Six years…even though the state repeatedly screwed up her case…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 3, 2022 4:03 PM

"The country occupies FIFTEEN time zones."

Yeah, but they're the crappy ones that nobody wants

by Anonymousreply 45February 3, 2022 5:18 PM

I love this quote from OP's article:

The resident was a bit flummoxed herself; this was her first face-to-face encounter with the former First Daughter. “She’s well put together,” the neighbor remembers. “She’s had a lot of work done, and it’s good plastic. It’s Miami, and there’s a lot of bad plastic here. She has good plastic.”

That's the best epitaph Ivanka will ever get: "She has good plastic."

by Anonymousreply 46February 3, 2022 5:26 PM

r46 see r3

by Anonymousreply 47February 3, 2022 5:44 PM

I want to meet that neighbor. "She has good plastic" and "Slenderman" made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 48February 3, 2022 6:01 PM

Book burning by MAGA preacher in Tennessee. Miss Marsha is inflaming this behavior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 3, 2022 8:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 3, 2022 8:10 PM

I might as well just hang out on Twitter if all DL is going to do is parrot it

by Anonymousreply 51February 3, 2022 8:17 PM

What does Dolly “Saint of All Books” Parton have to say about this?

by Anonymousreply 52February 3, 2022 8:18 PM

You do that, r51.

by Anonymousreply 53February 3, 2022 10:12 PM

^ Those Tweets have nothing to do with the subject. Marsha Blackburn is a cunt, but that has nothing to do with this

by Anonymousreply 54February 3, 2022 10:30 PM

Regardless, miss Marsha better not get too close to any book burnings with that rat’s nest of a hair-did….or maybe she should…

by Anonymousreply 55February 3, 2022 11:24 PM

let's go Brandon!! let's go Brandon!!

by Anonymousreply 56February 3, 2022 11:32 PM

When hatred and buzz phrases are the only things you know...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 4, 2022 12:24 AM

Baby Daddy, Jason Miller, isn't talked about much. Here he is speaking (spinning?) about ripped WH documents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 4, 2022 12:38 AM

More Trump sycophant infighting.

[quote]Roger Stone said Trump ally Jason Miller is a liar and a "despicable piece of shit."

Pot & Kettle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 4, 2022 12:44 AM

Takes one to know one, Roger

by Anonymousreply 60February 4, 2022 1:09 AM

Security must be costing Jared and Ivanka a fortune. They no longer receive secret service protection from the government. So it has to be coming out of their pockets now.

I'm surprised no one hasn't tried to take both of them out yet. They're both garbage people.

by Anonymousreply 61February 4, 2022 1:12 AM

Bless her heart, pretending to read a book in OP’s pic

by Anonymousreply 62February 4, 2022 1:22 AM

We are Pennsylvania Democrats.

Republicans have controlled the State House for 23 of the last 27 years. In November, we need to flip 12 seats to elect a blue majority.

We need help – we are 500 followers shy from 11,000. Can you RT and follow to help us elect local Dems in PA?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 4, 2022 2:15 AM

^ I'm from PA. Republicans dominate the state legislature because PA is gerrymandered as hell. PA Republicans are fucking horrible, they are desperate for an "audit" of the election that Trump lost a year ago. Morons.

by Anonymousreply 64February 4, 2022 2:21 AM

Always believe a guy who parties like this wife his wife...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 4, 2022 3:13 AM

I'm always surprised when rich people choose to live in Florida. That humidity is disgusting and everything feels sticky & grimy.

by Anonymousreply 66February 4, 2022 3:16 AM

Former DOJ official Jeffrey Clark pleaded the Fifth Amendment more than 100 times in January 6 committee interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 4, 2022 3:22 AM

^ Always a sign of someone who has nothing to hide!

by Anonymousreply 68February 4, 2022 3:43 AM

Unbelievable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 4, 2022 4:51 AM

Wow. Florida is a cesspool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 4, 2022 4:52 AM

I've mixed it up with Christina Pushaw more than once on Twitter. She's the most unqualified, unprofessional media person for a governor you'd ever meet. She doesn't respond to legitimate news outlet's requests for information, she's mean and vindictive and has already been suspended from Twitter, but I fail to see what any of this has to do with the Kushners

by Anonymousreply 71February 4, 2022 8:56 AM

If the Democrats had an ounce of how to play this game (and they don't) they would find a special prosecutor named Brandon. Qualifications don't matter, you just want to steal the meme. Remember when the fascists were 'proud teabaggers' until they found out what it meant?

by Anonymousreply 72February 4, 2022 9:04 AM

It’s the general treason thread. Not every post has to be about the Kushners despite the title referencing them.

Is Christina Pushaw the one who posted “how do we know they are really Nazis?” about the neo-Nazis?

by Anonymousreply 73February 4, 2022 9:59 AM

^ Ok, my bad

Love this cartoon on Christina Pushaw by Andy Marlette. I got in a lot of trouble when I posted it to her Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74February 4, 2022 12:06 PM

Old hands on these threads know I cannot give this up, because I know the answer is very very fascinating:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 4, 2022 12:32 PM

[quote]It’s the general treason thread. Not every post has to be about the Kushners despite the title referencing them.

Thank you for comment, ElderLez @ r73. The Washingtonian article was chosen because it was a different angle, "light" and perhaps amusing, yet quite relevant. It indicated "as a starter", so posters know "Javanka" does not need to be the sole focus, though it is an attractive subject matter for DL.

I am the OP of THIS particular thread.

by Anonymousreply 76February 4, 2022 1:12 PM

Nice to see you R75 and thank you for starting the thread R76 Tundra! I agree that Javanka is an attractive subject for DL.

by Anonymousreply 77February 4, 2022 1:31 PM

Guess who's not getting invited to Thanksgiving dinner!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78February 4, 2022 2:01 PM

Rona McDaniel, head of the RNC, is totally in the Trump camp because she fears doing otherwise, will cost her the lucrative job she has. These types value holding an office or lofty job for profits and status, over being honest, forthright, and having a moral compass. Most GQP House & Senate members, and many on the State level, exhibit such behavior.

by Anonymousreply 79February 4, 2022 2:25 PM

So...

What are Ginni's husband and DeathSantis secretly up to?

[quote] In one of the emails about having DeSantis talk to “conservative patriots,” Ginni Thomas says that DeSantis should be acquainted with her for a few reasons: she interviewed him for the Daily Caller when he was in Congress, saw him at a state dinner when Donald Trump was president, and “my husband has been in contact with him too on various things of late.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 4, 2022 3:13 PM

I often get the feeling that if they were around in 1940, Tuck-Tuck and Joshy would be arguing that we should support Hitler because he was winning and he had a right to more lebensraum and why did we care about the Brits and want to spend so much money on them anyway

by Anonymousreply 81February 4, 2022 3:24 PM

^I hope *someone* secretly records the shenanigans at the Federalist Society this evening, and lets us know what those creeps are up to.

by Anonymousreply 82February 4, 2022 3:29 PM

Liz responds:

“The leaders of the Republican Party have made themselves willing hostages to a man who admits he tried to overturn a presidential election and suggests he would pardon Jan. 6 defendants, some of whom have been charged with seditious conspiracy."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 4, 2022 3:37 PM

While GOP Rep. Andrew Clyde described Jan. 6 as a "normal tourist visit," Ronna McDaniel and hardcore Trumper David Bossie now characterize it as "legitimate political discourse."

Which I guess paves the way for citizens to forcibly invade any state capitol they wish to, for any reason they feel is legitimate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 4, 2022 3:46 PM

Jane Mayer was interviewed on the NPR Fresh Air show the other day, and described how Ginni Thomas was desperate to get a meeting with Trump at the WH, but kept getting rebuffed. Finally, Trump consented to have the Thomases for dinner, and shortly thereafter Ginni got her meeting, where she gave Trump an earful, telling him which people needed to be purged from government and banished from the Repug party, etc. for not being right wing enough for her tastes. After she left, Trump announced he never wanted to see that loon again.

by Anonymousreply 85February 4, 2022 4:08 PM

And yet the list of loons he continued to see (and continues to see to this day) is endless.

by Anonymousreply 86February 4, 2022 4:11 PM

Which ties in to Missouri Senate Bill 666, R84.

Lindsey Simmons:

[quote] That this bill is in direct response to the murder of Ahmaud Arbery, the reckless actions of the McClosky’s + the sham that was the Rittenhouse trial there is no doubt.

They really, really, want violence without any repercussions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 4, 2022 4:23 PM

Ginni Thomas has been deplorable for decades. Below is a 2015 article whereby she phoned Anita Hill and left a nasty message.

Ginni needs to be brought down a few pegs, and account for her activities related to the 1/06 insurrection.

Clarence Thomas is participating in SC deliberations and votes that are blatant and gross conflicts of interest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 4, 2022 4:27 PM

I'm really curious as to how a successful Black man ended up married to an ugly right-wing cunt like her. You'd think he'd be a bit more liberal and not aligned with a bigot like her.

by Anonymousreply 89February 4, 2022 4:34 PM

Missouri, Texas, and Florida have gone to extreme levels of right-wing, fanatic policy-making.

by Anonymousreply 90February 4, 2022 4:40 PM

That is the funny thing about Trump--sometimes he spots the loons immediately (Ginny Thomas) and other times he throws his full weight behind them (Sydney Powell)

by Anonymousreply 91February 4, 2022 4:55 PM

^He backed away from the Kraken pretty early on her rampage, considering what she was trying to do on his behalf. He's a conniver, not stupid when it comes to his grift.

by Anonymousreply 92February 4, 2022 4:57 PM

^He's played the litigation game enough times to know well that when you make *totally* groundless allegations in court, you often get assessed to pay the other side's attorney's fees.

by Anonymousreply 93February 4, 2022 4:59 PM

[quote]That is the funny thing about Trump--sometimes he spots the loons immediately (Ginny Thomas) and other times he throws his full weight behind them (Sydney Powell)

Ginni is fat. Trump doesn't like obese women. Who knows what he thinks of that marriage.

by Anonymousreply 94February 4, 2022 5:08 PM

Ginni came to DC as an intern to a Repug congressman from her flyover state, Oklahoma I think. Her family was well known in their town as crazy conservatives from way back. They belonged to the John Birch Society. In her movements through loony right wing DC circles, Ginni was introduced to Clarence Thomas and they bonded over their shared Neanderthal views.

by Anonymousreply 95February 4, 2022 5:21 PM

And love of pubic hairs.

by Anonymousreply 96February 4, 2022 5:23 PM

R89: Thomas was never a polished speaker.

Until adulthood, gruff, young Clarence had been raised in a modest home by a good, traditionally conservative grandfather. As a young lawyer he was captured by cynical Federalist Society types, who convinced him his failure to advance further (despite having attended Yale Law) was not due to racist attitudes toward his Black, country-like comportment, but rather due to Yale having admitted other minorities, who were not - they said - his equal. Thus, they explained, he was deemed unqualified by other whites because of “Them.” Hence his antipathy for “affirmative action “ despite the same process being used to admit sports prospects and the children of alumni.

He is smart. But once firmly ensconced within that conservative cult (like a 24/7 captive of Fox News) he came to accept their flattering (to him) twist on reality.

Ginni was very much a rising, hanger on in that world. She was his ticket to acceptance. He was hers to fame.

by Anonymousreply 97February 4, 2022 5:28 PM

Please, R97, never believe that the Federalist Society is comprised of Fox News believers. I know quite a lot of them and they are among the best educated people in the United States. Evil yes, but let's not underestimate the intelligence of the other side.

by Anonymousreply 98February 4, 2022 5:49 PM

People who say that Clarence Thomas is smart, can you give some examples?

I always thought he was extremely dim and gullible. He doesn’t seem smart to me at all. He is always repeating what somebody else says. He has a very limited pool of concepts that he just keeps repeating in different ways. Like a dumb kid who never intellectually matured.

But he has never come across as a “bright” person to me.

by Anonymousreply 99February 4, 2022 5:57 PM

Clarence is manipulative. That is not the same as intelligent. He thinks like a criminal. But a dumb criminal.

Raping his secretary, marrying for money….The guy takes bribes in plain sight for gods sake. Not the smartest tool in the shed.

by Anonymousreply 100February 4, 2022 6:00 PM

I don’t buy the line that Clarence is some cerebral genius. Give me a break. He is a common criminal, on par with the neighborhood drug dealer. He should be praising affirmative action because he was an affirmative action super court pick. And a corrupt pick at that.

There were many smarter judges to choose from. But this dud was chosen precisely for his questionable morals.

by Anonymousreply 101February 4, 2022 6:03 PM

Federalist Society's prime agenda is about the big banks and corporate interests such as pushing for increasing deregulation and tax cuts for the very wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 102February 4, 2022 6:03 PM

People who are willing to take the low road, and people who don’t possess a single moral like Clarence often are framed as “smart” or evil “geniuses”.

I think it’s lizard brain territory myself. Common thug mentality.

Try to get ahead without lying and cheating and taking bribes. That is much more difficult and takes much more intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 103February 4, 2022 6:06 PM

Thomas is not really in the Federalist society. The let him think so because he’s a token and he is on the court. They use him be he will never be one of them.

Don’t tell him that. He seems to think he is one of them.

The Koch country clubs would never allow him in. But they will take his slobbering loyalty to their advantage.

by Anonymousreply 104February 4, 2022 6:09 PM

Thomas was from Savannah. He benefited from Affirmative Action through his higher education and career moves. Then, he has sought to shut AA down for others.

by Anonymousreply 105February 4, 2022 6:11 PM

[quote] Two sources who have reviewed the call records tell CNN that Trump spoke on the phone at the White House residence with Jordan for 10 minutes on the morning of January 6. That afternoon, Jordan took to the House floor to object to the certification of President Joe Biden's Electoral College win, and pro-Trump supporters attacked the US Capitol.

[quote] A key focus of the committee's investigation has been on the runup to the insurrection and the myriad ways Trump and his allies, including those in Congress, tried to overturn the election results. The new details about the morning phone call come as the committee is debating whether to move forward with a subpoena for Jordan after he refused to voluntarily appear for an interview.

[...]

[quote] One entry in the White House records shows a request from Trump to get Jordan on the phone from the White House residence on the morning of January 6. A second entry shows that the length of the call was 10 minutes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106February 4, 2022 6:23 PM

[quote]Lindsey Graham Spent Six Years With His Head Up Trump’s Ass for Nothing

Literally? One would assume he enjoyed it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107February 4, 2022 6:28 PM

Of course Gym Jordan was talking to him. Of course

by Anonymousreply 108February 4, 2022 6:30 PM

Johnson claims to have spoken to Trump "several times" 1/6. Each conversation is important, and an interesting sequence of illicit and criminal oinks, I expect.

by Anonymousreply 109February 4, 2022 6:32 PM

I thought I read this on DL, though it might have been elsewhere: -- isn't there someone relatively famous whose parents were Goldwater-style bedrock Conservative Republicans. But even they thought that the family down the block, who were John Birch-style uber-right wingers were batshit crazy. And what was that batshit crazy family? Ginny's parents.

Did I hallucinate this or can someone provide the details I forget

by Anonymousreply 110February 4, 2022 6:33 PM

[quote] isn't there someone relatively famous whose parents were Goldwater-style bedrock Conservative Republicans. But even they thought that the family down the block, who were John Birch-style uber-right wingers were batshit crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 4, 2022 6:39 PM

If you haven’t listened to the Jayne Mayer NPR interview or read her New Yorker piece you’re behind.

There was a lot of news that week. But I’ll post them both. A must read/listen.

by Anonymousreply 112February 4, 2022 6:43 PM

Is Ginni Thomas a Threat to the Supreme Court?

Behind closed doors, Justice Clarence Thomas’s wife is working with many groups directly involved in controversial cases before the Court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113February 4, 2022 6:44 PM

New Yorker staff writer Jane Mayer discusses the conservative beliefs and influence of Ginni Thomas, wife of Justice Clarence Thomas. She's a right-wing activist and has been associated with some groups involved in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114February 4, 2022 6:46 PM

be prepared to have your head explode by the way when you read/listen r114/113

by Anonymousreply 115February 4, 2022 6:47 PM

Ivanka has buck teeth and I would disagree that she has good plastic. She looks like an insect.

by Anonymousreply 116February 4, 2022 6:48 PM

Thank you R111 !!!

by Anonymousreply 117February 4, 2022 6:52 PM

And like so many Republicunts, Thomas has no children.

by Anonymousreply 118February 4, 2022 6:56 PM

Ivanka has the profile of a rabbit.

by Anonymousreply 119February 4, 2022 6:57 PM

[quote]Thomas has no children.

If there were a god, I would thank her for that blessing.

by Anonymousreply 120February 4, 2022 7:03 PM

I don't agree with Liz on much, but...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121February 4, 2022 7:06 PM

The GOP is now pro-terrorism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122February 4, 2022 7:11 PM

It's scary that people like this are running for office

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123February 4, 2022 7:12 PM

And yet the media will keep attacking Biden because "both sides"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124February 4, 2022 7:14 PM

R89. He’s successful because he’s conservative. He would never have been put on the court and we would never have heard of him if he were a liberal. He was one of the tiny number of hard right black jurists available to Bush. Thomas “deigns” to think for himself.

by Anonymousreply 125February 4, 2022 7:17 PM

^I had the sense at the time that it was a VERY cynical move on the part of Pappy Bush and his henchmen: they *had* to pick a black man to replace Thurgood Marshall, just because of the political reality of the situation, and so they worked hard and picked the very worst black man they could find. That's all it was.

by Anonymousreply 126February 4, 2022 7:22 PM

Yes. But only Biden would pick judges based on race.

by Anonymousreply 127February 4, 2022 7:26 PM

^No sane adult should be the least bit hesitant or shy about saying that the highest court in a democracy should fairly represent the backgrounds of its citizens. The Court SHOULD be roughly 50 percent women (and it has been ALL white men until, what, just about 40 years ago?). No black women have ever been appointed, and that should be remedied. For Republicans to whine that this means we won't have the "best-qualified" Justice selected is just horseshit, and they should have it stuffed down their throats. They are DISGUSTING, conniving little shits. I say this as an old white male attorney.

by Anonymousreply 128February 4, 2022 7:40 PM

I was being sarcastic in the context of how pathetic Thomas was and how obviously he was chosen for his race.

by Anonymousreply 129February 4, 2022 7:41 PM

I know, 129, but the Repuglicans ARE bitching about Biden saying he would put a black woman on the Court, like it was some kind of moral outrage.

by Anonymousreply 130February 4, 2022 7:44 PM

We need a way to spin this! Help!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131February 4, 2022 8:30 PM

I taught Clarence Thomas to use his BlackBerry.. he is not smart.

by Anonymousreply 132February 4, 2022 8:36 PM

Junior wants a pat on the head from daddy.

Junior piles on attacking Lindsey Graham.

Lindsey, despite all her contradictions, is a media favorite, including the so-called mainstream media. Junior is out of his league. She knows stuff and has the contacts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133February 4, 2022 8:42 PM

WHY can't somebody find the dirt that that Shitler has on Lindseybelle? We know it all comes down to some form of blackmail...

by Anonymousreply 134February 4, 2022 8:47 PM

Exactly. Miz L will be back to suckling the Great Orange Teat by March

by Anonymousreply 135February 4, 2022 9:01 PM

[quote]Miz L will be back to suckling the Great Orange Teat by March

Pics please. In March.

by Anonymousreply 136February 4, 2022 9:05 PM

Kushner fought against a nationwide response to Covid because he thought it was a blue state problem. Look it up. He's a murderer.

by Anonymousreply 137February 4, 2022 9:39 PM

First Liz @ R121 and now this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138February 4, 2022 9:45 PM

Looks like Pence finally grew a spine. Bit late, though.

by Anonymousreply 139February 4, 2022 10:49 PM

Gym Jordan continues to be a piece of shit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140February 4, 2022 11:11 PM

Poor kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141February 5, 2022 12:35 AM

Josh Mandel is a horrible person

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142February 5, 2022 12:52 AM

Who is going to lose badly to JD Vance, R142, because try as he might to hide it with terms like "Judeo-Christian culture", Los Deplorables are well aware that Josheluh is a Nice Jewish Boy from Beachwood who is only pretending to be a right wing bigot.

by Anonymousreply 143February 5, 2022 1:10 AM

Trash people, and he’s a fag.

by Anonymousreply 144February 5, 2022 1:51 AM

R141 let them all die

by Anonymousreply 145February 5, 2022 1:55 AM

[quote]At one time, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump were the darlings of the New York City social scene (and even the Democrats). And Ivanka, who had her own line of clothing, was a fashion scene darling. Both realized that things were going to have to change after Donald Trump's one term in the White House that resulted in two impeachments and a violent insurrection in his name.

Which of you high society NYC DL bitches have had cocktails with Jared?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146February 5, 2022 9:54 AM

They may be fine now enjoying Cuban cuisine and becoming fans of the Miami Hurricanes.

by Anonymousreply 147February 5, 2022 10:02 AM

Tim Ryan is awesome. My dad's congressman. My dad was a lifelong Republican until eight years of W turned him around and starting with Obama, he became a proud Democrat. He wept bitterly when Trump won. But, by God, he LOVED Tim Ryan, even got to meet him twice before he died. (My dad, not TR.)

by Anonymousreply 148February 5, 2022 10:05 AM

I live a couple of blocks from the house they lived in in DC. It's in a very swanky neighborhood surrounded by large houses and mansions occupied in great part by ambassadors and their families and wealthy corporate executives.

I just assumed that their neighbors would have been friendly to them because they were part of the White House and had access, and rich people and diplomats tend to be opportunists who value power and money over morality and integrity.

After a couple of years, the Kushners had a large wall 10' or 12' high built around the back of their house. The house is very close to neighboring houses. The wall isn't that obtrusive but it is unusual for the neighborhood.

Anyway, I was THRILLED when I wandered by in September before the election that every single house in close proximity to the Kushners' house had Biden or anti-Trump signs in their yards. It felt to me like a 'Care Bear Stare' beaming love at the evil Kushner monsters in the neighborhood. The house directly across the street from them in particular had several signs that included "BYE DON" and others directly telling Trump to get outta town.

I don't generally get off on seeing anyone suffer but every member of this family worked overtime to earn ill will. They are a cancer on this country.

And I know people don't agree, but that goes for their children, too. People defended Tiffany and said she is probably a decent person since her father shunned her all her life. She sold out and did his bidding when he was at the height of his evildoing. Barron is a teenager but he was raised by the same man who all of Trump's kids look up to, plus soulless Melania. There is a zero percent chance he will turn out to be anything but an evil, opportunistic, predatory, cancerous adult. No one in the family deserves the benefit of the doubt, no matter what they look like, how soft spoken they may be or their ages.

by Anonymousreply 149February 5, 2022 10:35 AM

r149, I enjoyed reading that r149, although I do have a bit of a soft spot for Barron who I've always anticipated may, one day, change his last to Knauss, Melania's pre-marriage name.

"There is only one sin in wealthy New York society and that is poverty" as quoted in the New York Times "Style" section and said by an observer who knew the community well. This was in the context of yet another article on the Kushners, Trump 's mid-term, and if they'll be welcome back in NY.

Could the Kushners be an exception to that statement? I have no idea, but, they've earned and deserve pariah status.

by Anonymousreply 150February 5, 2022 12:07 PM

I love Tom Ryan I think he has a real shot

by Anonymousreply 151February 5, 2022 12:27 PM

“No one in the family deserves the benefit of the doubt,”

Amen!

by Anonymousreply 152February 5, 2022 1:54 PM

Ronna may soon be out as RNC Chair. David Bossie, longtime Trump adviser, is pursuing the job.

Ronna did not push Trump's false claim of election fraud strong enough for his liking.

The RNC may become a part of Coup Attempt II, or just a continuation of the existing coup effort with more operatives strategically placed in their network.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153February 5, 2022 2:15 PM

Bossie was the driving force behind the RNC's censure of Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger, so that wouldn't be surprising.

by Anonymousreply 154February 5, 2022 2:19 PM

Ginni Thomas at it again.

[quote]New Emails Suggest Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas Was Communicating With Ron DeSantis — For Some Strange Reason. Ginni Thomas, the conservative activist and wife to the SCOTUS justice, sent an email saying her husband and the Florida governor talked about “various things of late”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155February 5, 2022 3:31 PM

Lincoln Project ad:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156February 5, 2022 3:36 PM

^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157February 5, 2022 4:14 PM

Law professor says Clarence Thomas' vote in Trump case should set off alarm bells

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158February 5, 2022 5:15 PM

Sasse:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159February 5, 2022 6:02 PM

Trump can't be President without Jared. Jared knows all that smart stuff like the Constitution 'n shit. Even though he lost his his security clearance, the powers that be had to look the other way and let him back in, because they realized he was really the one running the country.

by Anonymousreply 160February 5, 2022 6:21 PM

Building on R155. Clarence Thomas certainly should have recused himself from the Congressional papers case.

The usual test for recusal is not whether there is an absolute conflict, but rather whether there is the evident appearance of a conflict. By reason of the numerous reports of Ginni Thomas’s involvement in events surrounding the January 6th insurrection, we’ve long ago blown way past that standard.

The fact that the Supreme Court vote was 8 (including all of Trump’s appointees) to 1, demonstrates the issue was not partisan. The fact that Clarence knew what the vote would be in advance (when the Justices caucused) means he knew he want going to be able to block the release of whatever he suspects (or knows) is likely in those papers.

Recusal would have maintained his neutrality, while letting the majority do what the law compelled them to do.

Instead, he sacrificed the remains of his judicial integrity in order to please his wife.

by Anonymousreply 161February 5, 2022 7:33 PM

“he knew he Wasn’t. . .”

by Anonymousreply 162February 5, 2022 7:34 PM

Uncle Thomas needs to be impeached

by Anonymousreply 163February 5, 2022 7:35 PM

[quote]the remains of his judicial integrity

By my careful, precise calculations those shreds disappeared some time in the last millennium.

by Anonymousreply 164February 5, 2022 7:45 PM

Who thinks Thomas is smart? Please explain.

This really jarred be because of how stupid he is. Just dumb.

What am I missing here.

by Anonymousreply 165February 5, 2022 7:59 PM

Any ol crook can become a lawyer

by Anonymousreply 166February 5, 2022 8:01 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167February 5, 2022 8:03 PM

[quote]Trump has already singled out 10 House Republicans for extinction. He is attacking GOP governors and backing their primary challengers, while meddling in Senate races where it may lead to the nomination of flawed candidates who are ill-suited for a general election. He is fomenting a rebellion against the party’s Senate leader, Mitch McConnell. And this week, in Salt Lake City, it was David Bossie, the former Trump deputy campaign manager, who was leading the effort to kick Cheney and Kinzinger to the curb.

Bossie has headed Citizens United since 2000.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168February 5, 2022 8:18 PM

Just a sidebar to point out that the person who came up with the portmanteau Javanka should have a railroad spike driven into his skull.

by Anonymousreply 169February 5, 2022 8:33 PM

Remember Russians hacked the RNC. What if most republicans have not been legitimately elected and Russians have receipts? It would explain the slavish devotion to Low T.

by Anonymousreply 170February 5, 2022 8:40 PM

Republicans sure love to announce distributions of that "socialism" money for their states that they voted against.

Louisiana takes-in far more of that "socialism" money than they pay out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171February 5, 2022 8:46 PM

Pence Says "Trump is Wrong" About his Ability to Overturn Election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172February 5, 2022 10:36 PM

[quote]Pence Says "Trump is Wrong"

Pity it only took him six years to admit it r172.

by Anonymousreply 173February 5, 2022 10:39 PM

Speaking of dark money.

Ginni may not be behind this one, but I'll bet that one of the rightwing domestic terrorists is financing this Occupy DC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174February 5, 2022 10:52 PM

Acosta: GOP senator appears to be aligning with pro-Russian movement

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175February 6, 2022 12:32 AM

R170 Thank YUUUUU!!!!!! I've been saying that (and posting on these threads) since 2016.

I almost always wrote my theory they hacked both, but only released the Dems' emails because, although gossipy, they were mostly useless. Not criminal

But the RNC? Lots of blackmail material! And like you said, now we're seeing the results!

by Anonymousreply 176February 6, 2022 1:14 AM

Neil Gorsuch: Ideological Payola to the Federalist Society.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177February 6, 2022 1:33 AM

Gorsuch is such a piece of shit, just as big a piece of shit as Uncle Thomas

by Anonymousreply 178February 6, 2022 2:02 AM

From r177's link, so depressing:

The two-day meeting also will feature former Vice President Mike Pence and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, as well as a session billed “The End of Roe v. Wade?” that will be moderated by a federal judge appointed by former President Donald Trump. The high court is weighing a major rollback of abortion rights, and could overrule the 1973 Roe decision.

by Anonymousreply 179February 6, 2022 2:03 AM

And at the State level...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180February 6, 2022 2:58 AM

Arizona really does have some crazy people at the state level. Wendy Rogers and Kari Lake probably have a shrine to Trump in their bedroom (their individual bedrooms - not one that they share...)

by Anonymousreply 181February 6, 2022 3:53 AM

Wendy Rogers is a stupid, racist, homophobic cow

by Anonymousreply 182February 6, 2022 4:00 AM

R182 please don't insult us cows with such a comparison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183February 6, 2022 8:27 AM

Mary & Liz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184February 6, 2022 9:55 AM

The behavior of a hardened criminal, Trump and his persistent destruction of his own documents:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 6, 2022 12:16 PM

Poor Kelly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186February 6, 2022 1:37 PM

There are Ginni, Marjorie, Marsha, Lauren, Ronna, Sidney, and so forth. However, there is a grandlady of them all:

[quote]Parler hasn’t responded to a request for comment about who its new investors are, but the filing states there are 10 non-accredited investors in the offering. Its previous angel round — an undisclosed amount — came from major Republican political donor Rebekah Mercer. Mercer is listed as both an executive officer and director on the filing. Seth Dillon, CEO of conservative satire site the Babylon Bee, is also listed as a director.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187February 6, 2022 2:15 PM

[quote]there is a grandlady of them all

There is nothing remotely grand or ladylike about Rebekah Mercer.

by Anonymousreply 188February 6, 2022 2:21 PM

Her forehead is muy grande, r188!

by Anonymousreply 189February 6, 2022 3:32 PM

Stunning

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190February 6, 2022 4:02 PM

There are coneheads, but not from here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191February 6, 2022 4:12 PM

That woman needs bangs stat.

by Anonymousreply 192February 6, 2022 4:15 PM

The spine of an earthworm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193February 6, 2022 5:12 PM

Republican Donors Rush To Save Kyrsten Sinema As Grassroots Money Dries Up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 6, 2022 5:23 PM

Does Kevin McCarthy still room with Frank Luntz to make sure Frank takes his medicine?

That is not the first explanation and is a strange one. As Luntz owns a luxury penthouse, he should be able to afford a nice pill organizer from CVS for $10.99.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195February 6, 2022 5:31 PM

NYT:

Faced with at least 16 Trump allies who have signaled they will not fully cooperate with the committee, investigators have taken a page out of organized crime prosecutions and quietly turned at least six lower-level Trump staff members into witnesses who have provided information about their bosses’ activities.

The committee is also considering granting immunity to key members of Mr. Trump’s inner circle who have invoked their Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination as a way of pressuring them to testify.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196February 6, 2022 6:20 PM

Chickens coming home to roost, R196, good way for low-paid, under-appreciated, abused staffers to get even!

The Dear White Staffers Instagram account publishes anonymous stories from Capitol Hill staffers. It's exploded in popularity as Hill staffers call out bad bosses, low pay, and a lack of diversity. One staffer said he hopes the bad press forces lawmakers to "reevaluate how you run your office."

I don't use Instagram, but I bet that would be interesting reading.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197February 6, 2022 6:38 PM

Ole Lyin', Lucifer in the Flesh, Cancun Ted Cruz:

and a reply...

$10,000 Miz Lindz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198February 6, 2022 7:50 PM

Marco Rubio is so far up Trump's ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199February 6, 2022 8:01 PM

How do we deal with this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200February 6, 2022 8:31 PM

Lil' Marco, it is told, still misses quite a number of Senate sessions, committee meetings, and related work. Absenteeism is part of his reputation for those that are familiar.

by Anonymousreply 201February 6, 2022 8:34 PM

R201, leave me alone! I have lots of foam parties to attend and lots of public parks to visit at 3am. I can't be everywhere at once!

by Anonymousreply 202February 6, 2022 8:41 PM

Marco is a welfare queen for the ages. Living off the government dime, never even lifting a finger.

What does he do all day?

by Anonymousreply 203February 6, 2022 9:09 PM

You mean he's a typical Cuban Repug from Florida, R203.

by Anonymousreply 204February 6, 2022 9:12 PM

The one time Marco told the truth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205February 7, 2022 12:13 AM

Paul Gosar doesn't want anyone messing with his buddy, Nick Fuentes. Gosar expresses his feelings for Fuentes on Gab.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206February 7, 2022 2:08 PM

[quote]Established in 2016, Gab is a social networking site that attracts the ultra-right-wing. It serves as an alternative location for people to share unvarnished views, including hate speech, that likely would be removed for violating more mainstream platforms' terms of service agreements. Gab can act as a new online forum for those who have been barred from participating in the more commonly-used online sites.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207February 7, 2022 2:17 PM

Also, not enough bacon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208February 7, 2022 2:34 PM

"As staffers watched in shock at what was unfolding down Pennsylvania Avenue on television screens positioned throughout the West Wing, Trump’s attention was so rapt that he hit rewind and watched certain moments again.

“Look at all of the people fighting for me,” Trump said. At one point, the president was confused why staffers weren’t as excited as he was watching the unrest unfold."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209February 7, 2022 2:59 PM

It went something like this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210February 7, 2022 3:32 PM

Matt finds a tough re-election campaign ahead.

Will Ginger Luckey & Nestor be by his side to get him more votes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211February 7, 2022 4:39 PM

[quote]Former President Donald Trump is reportedly charging $100,000 for attendees of an upcoming fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago to take a photo with him, with ticket prices for a private dinner soaring to $250,000. An invite to the event — shared on Twitter by New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman — shows that the cost to attend the Take Back Congress Candidate Forum on Feb. 23 at the private Palm Beach, Florida, club starts at $5,000. A source recently told PEOPLE that Trump and his wife, Melania Trump — who recently celebrated their 17th wedding anniversary — are "very happy to be in Palm Beach." "Donald plays golf regularly with political guys who fly down as well as with social friends from his club, and Melania keeps busy with her family, the spa at Mar-a-Lago and her own business and philanthropic interests," the source said. As one source told PEOPLE in January: "[The former first lady] knows what Donald wants from her, but the rest of her life is dictated by her own interests. Each has come to respect what the other wants and needs."

[quote]According to the invitation, the event will also be attended by PAC chair Pam Bondi — the former attorney general of Florida — and Kimberly Guilfoyle, the fiancé of Donald Trump Jr. and the national finance chair of another Trump PAC, America First Action.

$250,000 for the private dinner? For lap dances? They damn sure better have Lindzebelle there for those very high fees?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212February 7, 2022 7:09 PM

Those pesky records...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213February 7, 2022 9:53 PM

More GOP racist gerrymandering

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214February 7, 2022 11:36 PM

The Republican Party is now a terrorist organization, and should be banned from government.

by Anonymousreply 215February 7, 2022 11:55 PM

[quote]Melania keeps busy with her family, the spa at Mar-a-Lago and her own business and philanthropic interests,"

The SPA part is believable.

by Anonymousreply 216February 8, 2022 12:00 AM

Yes, r216, the "philanthropic interests" is amusing.

by Anonymousreply 217February 8, 2022 12:12 AM

Nimrata flip-flops again.

Given her trail of scandals in South Carolina, the media needs to do some serious inquiry and report it, rather than promote her as a new flavor they all want to lick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218February 8, 2022 12:46 PM

R218 Nimrata looks to have had a brow lift in that pic

by Anonymousreply 219February 8, 2022 2:38 PM

^SOMETHING'S certainly happened to her. I love her as Shitler's toady. Maybe she's hoping he'll ask her to be his VP candidate...

by Anonymousreply 220February 8, 2022 3:35 PM

More voter shenanigans...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221February 8, 2022 4:33 PM

Ole Ginni & Clarence & the absence of ethics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222February 8, 2022 5:20 PM

Ivanka has such a small oddly shaped head. No wonder she bought a chin.

by Anonymousreply 223February 8, 2022 5:25 PM

Really Sidney, perhaps you ARE a lunatic.

Sidney asks the judge to reverse her sanctions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224February 8, 2022 5:30 PM

^She's asking the case to be reassigned to a different Judge. Hilarious stupidity. She's just grandstanding and wasting the Court's time and she knows it. She (and they) are going to have to pay those court costs. She's heading for financial ruin, ultimately.

by Anonymousreply 225February 8, 2022 5:37 PM

She's ruining her life for a "client" who does not, and never did, give a flying fuck about her. She is so pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 226February 8, 2022 5:38 PM

Miss Marsha Blackburn concerns herself with Covid protocols for public employees in Los Angeles, but says nothing about book burnings & child jailings in Tennessee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227February 8, 2022 5:40 PM

R226 Sidney appeared in court a lot with Rudy Giuliani challenging voting results with no evidence, while espousing ridiculous conspiracy theories. She hasn't disclosed her funding sources, specifically. The MyPillow guy? It would be big contributors but none from DJT himself

by Anonymousreply 228February 8, 2022 6:11 PM

I think it's weird that in some states you have to state a party affiliation on your voter registration. My state does not require one.

by Anonymousreply 229February 8, 2022 7:32 PM

Who in Congress is advocating "defund the police", the tired old slogan Republicans use in a distorting way against the Democrats? It was Republicans that opposed additional funds for the Capitol Police, and opposed Covid relief money being used by states to support police.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230February 8, 2022 9:19 PM

We need to expose the billionaires funding this march towards autocracy. So much money in the hands of so few. Who knew that would be such a disaster to let (and actively make) happen?

by Anonymousreply 231February 8, 2022 10:44 PM

Interesting comment from Reddit re MConnels latest statement:

You misunderstand McConnell’s grand plan. He’s using the courts he tricked Trump into assembling to fuck him at every turn (election results, his tax returns, now J6) while supporting traditional conservative principles (minor wins for religious rights, campaign finance, likely wins for guns and abortion in Corlett and Dobbs coming out this summer). And while the courts destroy him piece by piece, the J6 committee led by two McConnell Republicans exposes the real dirt behind him and leaves him with his pants down for the Federalist Society graduate DOJ to come and collect. That’s why he didn’t convict at the impeachment trial but warned that Trump was responsible for everything and justice would come. He knew what he was doing, just didn’t want his caucus to get their hands dirty so as to lose support from the base.

by Anonymousreply 232February 8, 2022 11:16 PM

r232, is it also possible that McConnell, from backchannels and leaks, knows whatever damning info against Trump the DOJ or New York has?

Could that be part of why he's now got the balls to publicly twist the knife into Trump?

by Anonymousreply 233February 8, 2022 11:30 PM

R233 Yes

by Anonymousreply 234February 8, 2022 11:49 PM

The Fulton County, Georgia Grand Jury pertaining to Trump's election interference, begins its formal work starting May 2nd. Unlike the appearance of foot dragging in NY and the DoJ, County AG Fani Willis has established a timetable. It could be a hot summer for Donald. Lindsey Graham does not seem to be in the clear on this either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235February 8, 2022 11:52 PM

But I'm too pretty to go to jail!

by Anonymousreply 236February 8, 2022 11:57 PM

Rudy Giuliani, Mark Meadows, and Lindz, tried to interfere, this implies.

[quote]Willis' sprawling probe has focused on not only Trump's actions related to Georgia but also the activities of his allies, including former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.

by Anonymousreply 237February 9, 2022 12:03 AM

Arrest ALL those fuckers

by Anonymousreply 238February 9, 2022 12:06 AM

Go Fani!

And I know Tish James doesn’t get much love on DataLounge, but she works quietly before she drops the hammer. Look what she did with Cuomo. It was wait for the report, wait for the report and then boom.

by Anonymousreply 239February 9, 2022 12:07 AM

[quote]Rudy Giuliani, Mark Meadows, and Lindz, tried to interfere, this implies

Don't we already know that?

by Anonymousreply 240February 9, 2022 12:13 AM

Fani is including them in the scope of the investigation, r240.

by Anonymousreply 241February 9, 2022 12:33 AM

This seems quite defensive for something so innocent.

You had notes about faulty Chinese body armor and a map to help your intern find the ice machine on the same whiteboard. As they say, Sure Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242February 9, 2022 2:17 AM

with all the leaks from the Trump WH I'm surprised we never got any salacious personal gossip about Javanka. or maybe they really are as boring as their public persona

by Anonymousreply 243February 9, 2022 2:56 AM

Ha ha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244February 9, 2022 2:58 AM

In MAGA asshole news....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245February 9, 2022 3:06 AM

Trump's Obstruction of Justice and the Running of the Clock: A Statute of Limitations Discussion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246February 9, 2022 3:41 AM

[quote]For the New Year Eve gala at Mar-a-Lago, she wore a fawn-colored yet mature girlish gown that was splendiferously stunning, flatteringly fashionable, seductive, and dainty loose. Her soft tan purse was demure while exquisite.

Was that Miss Lindzebelle?

by Anonymousreply 247February 9, 2022 9:28 AM

GQP Congressman Hal Rogers says "kiss my ass" when requested to wear a mask.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248February 9, 2022 9:37 AM

[quote]dainty loose

Lose the dainty and you have a description of her vagina.

by Anonymousreply 249February 9, 2022 10:11 AM

Rep. Troy Nehl’s is caught up in some drama? Say it ain’t so! SHOCKED!

That being said, his last primary opponent was the most annoying, batshit crazy bitch I’ve ever come across. I’d listen to Sarah Palin on a loop from hell before I’d want to hear another word uttered by Kathleen Walls.

by Anonymousreply 250February 9, 2022 11:02 AM

Careful what you wish for FCI!

by Anonymousreply 251February 9, 2022 11:31 AM

"TAKE MY PURSE!!" Conniving Colorado MAGA elections Clerk bitch arrested at the coffee shop. Ambrosial...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252February 9, 2022 11:58 AM

Kimmel points out on national television that the Federal statute that prevents destruction of government documents has a salient penalty: disbarment from holding Federal office. Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253February 9, 2022 12:33 PM

Big pharma & the fossil industry have generously contributed to Krysten Sinema for her votes that have stymied getting voting rights legislation passed, and have stalled Biden's BBB agenda

In Arizona, Democrats are seeking to "take her out" of the Senate, and Representative Ruben Gallego is being pressed to primary her for 2024.

Sinema is collecting much cash from major Republican donors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254February 9, 2022 2:27 PM

Peter Thiel leaves Facebook board to become a Republican kingmaker.

Bottoms up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255February 9, 2022 2:42 PM

Saw a clip of Jim Jordan - and wow was he rambling at a quick rate. Is his fast talking due to him being nervous, or does he have some of Don Jr's recreational habits? Plus, every time I see him, I think he is wearing the same yellow tie.

by Anonymousreply 256February 9, 2022 2:53 PM

Great, now Thiel can devote all his time to funding far right, anti-gay freepers!

by Anonymousreply 257February 9, 2022 3:08 PM

Gym Jordan is a backroad hillbilly

by Anonymousreply 258February 9, 2022 3:50 PM

Half of Republicans continue to deny reality

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259February 9, 2022 4:45 PM

More Giuliani news

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260February 9, 2022 4:46 PM

Devin Nunes Just Cost Trump's Social Media Investors TONS Of Money

When is Nunes going to get his?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261February 9, 2022 4:52 PM

[quote]In two generations, the Kushner family went from escaping from Nazis to doing business with the Nazi bank of choice, from endowing Jewish causes to allying with anti-Semitic white nationalists, and from surviving the Holocaust to authorizing a Blue State Genocide. This is the real Jared Kushner.

Also of interest, in this report, Greg Olear comes this 👌 close to simply outing Jared Kushner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262February 9, 2022 6:17 PM

^That article is a FANTASTIC summation of Jared Kushner's crocked dealings in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 263February 9, 2022 6:42 PM

^

The son was tall and quiet, like his mother. He was intellectually lazy and not particularly smart, but was always convinced he knew better than anyone else, despite ample evidence to the contrary.

He got ho-hum grades in high school. His SAT tests were subpar. He applied to Harvard, but was only accepted after his father donated millions to the school.

by Anonymousreply 264February 9, 2022 6:43 PM

^

He married the daughter of an infamous New York personality, a loutish gossip column fixture who was a money launderer for the Russian mob. The family did not approve of her because she was not Jewish. To appease them, she converted—although she kept her last name, just as his grandmother had. He and his wife became a power couple, power brokers in the most powerful city in the world. That seemed to be the point of the marriage. Certainly there was no discernible passion on the part of either party, and plenty of lurid rumors. The wife would later describe their first date as “the best deal we ever made.”

by Anonymousreply 265February 9, 2022 6:48 PM

^

He and his wife made over half a billion dollars while working at the White House. That doesn’t count future earnings on connections forged and promises made during his time there—especially during the pandemic, when a lot of federal money went missing. He is now hitting up investors for his new investment capital concern. So far, he’s amassed some $3 billion. How much of this is payment for services rendered? How much of it is blood money?

Why has he not been charged for his many crimes? Who is protecting him, and for what purpose?

How does he live with himself? How does he sleep at night?

In two generations, the family went from escaping from Nazis to doing business with the Nazi bank of choice, from endowing Jewish causes to allying with anti-Semitic white nationalists, and from surviving the Holocaust to authorizing a Blue State Genocide.

This is the real Jared Kushner.

For shame.

by Anonymousreply 266February 9, 2022 6:52 PM

[quote]Devin Nunes Just Cost Trump's Social Media Investors TONS Of Money

Shocking that choosing someone to run this enterprise because they sucked up to you even though he had no experience in this area was not in a good mood.

by Anonymousreply 267February 9, 2022 7:06 PM

Thanks for posting that article. Every time I think that one of the Dump family is the scummiest, another one comes along and out scums them.

by Anonymousreply 268February 9, 2022 7:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269February 9, 2022 8:40 PM

I'm glad she can still have a sense of humor about it all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270February 9, 2022 8:43 PM

Yellow tie, old jockstraps, no jacket, and no mask.

Fast talk stutter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271February 9, 2022 8:48 PM

From r270...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272February 9, 2022 8:59 PM

Miz Lindz tweets & conveys she's torching the Biden administration for "sitting on its ass".

There she goes again with unlady-like cursing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273February 9, 2022 9:10 PM

Theil has been bankrolling the worst people all along. Stepping down from FB isn’t going to change a thing. Meta may have been in on encouraging 1/6 (on purpose) so him stepping down does nothing one way or the other.

Rep Troy Nehls is someone under the radar, but likely played a role in helping 1/6. So I hear, people are saying.

by Anonymousreply 274February 9, 2022 10:09 PM

[quote]Former U.S. first lady Melania Trump will use Parler for exclusive communications and make the platform her "social media home", the company said on Wednesday.

Putting Melania exclusively on extreme right-wing Parler sounds strange. What will she talk about? Critique of SPA? Her new architecture designs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275February 9, 2022 10:22 PM

McConnell is about as effective as Pelosi is in the House which is extremely effective. He’s a bad person and evil, unlike her, so he uses his powers for wrong. If he is starting to use such strong language against Low T now, ho boy, watch out. Cocaine Mitch knows all the wrong doings of his members.

by Anonymousreply 276February 9, 2022 10:31 PM

I vill be talkingk about my ENORMIS AMERIKANS-TYLE WABOOMBAHS, Meestair R275, silly man!!

by Anonymousreply 277February 9, 2022 10:35 PM

While the State of Alabama is engulfed in a dispute about whether or not Auburn University football coach, Bryan Harsin, will be retained in the job.....

Junior Mint declares his daddy still supports Mo Brooks in his run for the Senate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278February 10, 2022 12:20 AM

NY Times is reporting that some of the documents the Archives turned over to the Justice Department were classified.

by Anonymousreply 279February 10, 2022 12:23 AM

Not that this is really a surprise, but the non-reaction of the "lock her up" people on learning Trump destroyed and stole documents, some of which are classified, is yet another example of how big of hypocrites the GOP is. To saying they have no moral compass is an understatement.

by Anonymousreply 280February 10, 2022 1:01 AM

We’re in deep shit no doubt. Allow no bullshit not even on DL. I’ve heard the foreign misinformation (trolls) have been at record levels lately according to our intel. Much of it has to do with Ukraine, but it is all a part of the same autocratic push.

by Anonymousreply 281February 10, 2022 1:22 AM

But her emails!!!!

by Anonymousreply 282February 10, 2022 1:33 AM

Butter emails are tasty with gazpacho!

by Anonymousreply 283February 10, 2022 1:35 AM

Don't say that, or the gazpacho police will arrest you!

by Anonymousreply 284February 10, 2022 1:36 AM

R284 We’re all going to meet up anyway when we get thrown in the pink ghetto after 2024. Might as well make it worth it!

by Anonymousreply 285February 10, 2022 1:38 AM

The New York Times article. But his documents!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286February 10, 2022 1:42 AM

In "Because of course" news....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287February 10, 2022 1:43 AM

OANN is evil

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288February 10, 2022 1:44 AM

sigh...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289February 10, 2022 1:49 AM

Pence, MCConnell & other Republicans Break from Trump: Kevin McCarthy Scurries Away from Reporters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290February 10, 2022 3:08 AM

[quote]"Florida Women’s Group introduced herself as “the proud parent of a non-binary teenager.” She cited the high suicide rate among LGBTQ kids. She also noted that she had been to the legislature on other days to speak out against anti-abortion measures. “And now for this seems like you guys care that it’s born and it has a heartbeat, but God forbid it should turn out to be a lesbian or a gay or a trans or a member of that community,” she said. “You don’t care about their heartbeat then, do you?” A student from Leon County stepped up and said the bill made LGBTQ seem like “a curse word.” “When kids are young, when they aren't allowed to talk about it, it seems like it won't be accepted,” she said. “If you make it seem like it's a curse word, it seems like it isn't accepted. That'll make bullying come even more." She described a disastrous chain reaction.

“You need to be able to trust your teachers to get a good education, because when you can’t trust your teachers, you can’t learn,” she said. “And that’s when the grades start dropping. That’s when the suicide rates go up.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291February 10, 2022 9:05 AM

I was watching our local news here in Houston (which seems to be subtly getting more conservative) and went to some correspondent in DC (Brie Jackson, not really affiliated with the station) who framed rising crime on, and I quote, “National calls to defund the police.” WHAT? No, bitch, there are no legit calls to “defund the police” except from a small number.

by Anonymousreply 292February 10, 2022 10:50 AM

Do you complain about any of your neighbors?

Some residents of Surfside, Forida are doing so.

More on Javanka.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293February 10, 2022 10:50 AM

Deplorables are flocking to FL. We’ve had quite a few Texans moving to FL. I personally know of a few myself.

by Anonymousreply 294February 10, 2022 10:59 AM

"While President Trump was in office, staff in the White House residence periodically discovered wads of printed paper clogging a toilet — and believed the president had flushed pieces of paper."

But her emails!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295February 10, 2022 11:56 AM

By "staff" I'm assuming she doesn't mean Trump's aides, but the people who make up the permanent, full-time housekeeping and maintenance White House staff.

Of all the disgusting, crooked, evil, dangerous, stupid things that POS, lower than a snake's instep, hell, lower than the Mariana Trench Trump has done, and is, this puts him in the class among the Worst Human Beings Ever.

It's telling of the owner of trash hotels, golf courses, his own homes, of Trump's disgust and contempt for real workers. Not only did they have to clean the WH toilet seats after he desecrated them with his bodily waste, but he created even MORE work for them by clogging them with flushed documents.

When, oh when, is this gelatinous, offensive mound of human effluvia going to topple over dead from a heart attack or massive stroke?

by Anonymousreply 296February 10, 2022 12:59 PM

Nasty booger eating, lyin' Rafael Cruz. The Lucifer in the Flesh, fawner and begger of Tucker Carlson, and undeserving of any Cancun vacation at any time:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297February 10, 2022 3:07 PM

Does Junior have no awareness of how people are speculating about some of his habits? I know he has no self-awareness, but does he have no awareness at all?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298February 10, 2022 3:26 PM

R298 That sounds as if it is implied projection. Agree, it is a lack of self-awareness and stupidity. It suggests he is desperate and in denial.

by Anonymousreply 299February 10, 2022 4:37 PM

When it becomes certain DJT has no political future and is facing firm prosecution; and Junior Mint is not employable for anything else beyond his grifter role with dad, I would expect Kimberly Guilfoyle will flee Junior and that family on a fast track. That long engagement is looking more and more like a PR stunt.

by Anonymousreply 300February 10, 2022 4:48 PM

Junior may be biggest reason why "cocaine and politics" are trending on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301February 10, 2022 5:43 PM

Deputy Attorney General for VA resigns over support for insurrectionists and claims that Trump won the election

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302February 10, 2022 6:38 PM

But his hidden phone calls!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303February 10, 2022 6:38 PM

Trump vs Toilets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304February 10, 2022 6:53 PM

But his toilet

by Anonymousreply 305February 10, 2022 7:06 PM

Classified document?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306February 10, 2022 7:10 PM

They all knew.

[quote]"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307February 10, 2022 8:02 PM

You want a fast and easy $20,000? Defend Matt Gaetz perhaps.

All these Trump operatives apparently are making money right and left endorsing all these "the big lie" MAGA candidates seeking political office. Obviously, they are paying for Roger Stone's support.

What a racket!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308February 10, 2022 8:25 PM

Hiring the propagandist, filibustering yapper, deflector, and truth deficient operative, has Ole Kellyanne on a financial role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309February 10, 2022 10:10 PM

That Houston station which seems to be getting a tad more conservative is KPRC. If you go to their website they allow comments on stories. Within minutes they are filled with right wing talking points on every single article and all those comments are quickly upvoted. Any disagreement with those talking points gets quick downvotes and quick negative responses. The moderator will leave up racist posts and most right wing posts, but will quickly deactivate any post supporting Ds. I wish some of you would flood their site with pro-D comments.

by Anonymousreply 310February 11, 2022 12:04 AM

To the people who said "Lock her up" over Hillary's emails....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311February 11, 2022 2:44 AM

Is Susan Collins concerned about this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312February 11, 2022 2:48 AM

Who will me Trump's Rose Mary woods?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313February 11, 2022 2:52 AM

Trump's Document Destruction & Mishandling of Classified Materials: When Will DOJ Finally Act?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314February 11, 2022 3:02 AM

Is Merrick Garland, by not acting on anything, except for a Steve Bannon subpoena under pressure, the main person getting in the way of saving democracy?

Is he afraid and intimidated? Profoundly lazy? An unrevealed Trump loyalist trying to run out the clock? Or is it incompetence?

Something is very bizarre about DoJ not moving on any of this.

by Anonymousreply 315February 11, 2022 5:22 AM

Now to the toilet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316February 11, 2022 10:22 AM

R315 DOJ is filled with pro-Low T loyalists. It isn’t Garland.

by Anonymousreply 317February 11, 2022 10:45 AM

FCI at r317, I get that it's the DOJ front-line lower-level attorneys and, for that matter, the lower level FBI agents that any investigation has to rely on, and that among them are Trumpers. Some Trumpers are probably in the upper ranks, too.

When I say "so fucking what" it's not at you, it's at Garland.

He needs to remind all attorneys with the DOJ, in no uncertain terms, that he stood behind a podium and told Americans:

[quote] The central norm is that, in our criminal investigations, there cannot be different rules depending on one’s political party or affiliation. There cannot be different rules for friends and foes. And there cannot be different rules for the powerful and the powerless.

And then discipline or warn any attorneys that are foot-dragging that he won't put up with it.

Sheesh, I've been patient. I've hoped Garland is one of those outwardly nebbish types but inwardly they're made of thin, don't-fuck-with-me steel.

But C'mon, Garland. We've all seen with our own eyes what was retrieved from Mar-a-Lago.

by Anonymousreply 318February 11, 2022 11:21 AM

[quote]Trump's Document Destruction & Mishandling of Classified Materials: When Will DOJ Finally Act?

This is a rhetorical question, yes?

by Anonymousreply 319February 11, 2022 11:26 AM

Ginny (not Clarence's insurrection enabling spouse) from billing, could have written-up indictments for a host of Trump-related characters months ago, and she isn't even a paralegal.

Here's MSNBC conveying Garland has been given an opening. Bullcrap, Garland has had more than a year of openings. The media needs to scrutinize DoJ as why they are not moving on a mountain of evidence.

I am tired of talking heads on TV expressing endless dismay over DJT scandals for ratings, and then nothing happens in the judiciary system.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320February 11, 2022 1:45 PM

[quote]Garland has been given an opening

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 321February 11, 2022 1:54 PM

Relatively speaking...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322February 11, 2022 2:02 PM

As the late Albert Ellis once said, "should is shit". So is "could". Saying they "can't", really means they "won't".

Could face consequences? That is empty and speculative.

Who with authority is saying WILL face consequences and delivers on it?

Trump escapes everything. Always has.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323February 11, 2022 2:03 PM

Face it...

Garland is either a). A pussy or b). Corrupt scumbag

Personally I believe it is a lil bit of both.

by Anonymousreply 324February 11, 2022 3:15 PM

New York state had decades to hold Trump accountable and never did. Why?

I blame "liberal" New York for thus mess. They knew exactly who and what Trump was, and fir whatever reason everyone looked the other way. Trump was vulnerable so many times, he could've very easily been taken down long ago. But now that he's a former president and political figure it's all going to look like politics and then there's his cult.

New York state and NYC fucked up big time. Trump should've been clipped long ago.

by Anonymousreply 325February 11, 2022 4:16 PM

All about the evil one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326February 11, 2022 4:18 PM

^ The thread on that...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327February 11, 2022 4:32 PM

Trump May Have Stashed Classified Docs In Mar A Lago Boxes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328February 11, 2022 6:58 PM

JoeMyGod:

[bold] Cultist Peter Thiel Gets Roasted In German Music Video [/bold]

[quote] First, here’s some background on the source of this utterly brilliant music video:

[quote] Neo Magazin Royale is a German satirical late-night talk show hosted by Jan Böhmermann. Produced in Cologne, it has been aired weekly on the ZDFneo channel since 31 October 2013. The show is made up of recurring segments that are either in-studio pieces moderated by Böhmermann (which occasionally incorporate the audience) or are specially produced films.

[quote] Now watch every second.

[quote] As you’ll see, the clip digs at Thiel’s famous fascination with life extension, with reviving dinosaurs, and of course, his place as one of the country’s most prominent Trump cultists.

[quote] Last week Thiel stepped down from the board of Meta to devote his time to electing cultist candidates. Earlier this week, Thiel’s Rumble platform offered Joe Rogan $100 million to leave Spotify.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329February 11, 2022 8:23 PM

Fabulous r329.

On a side note, where does one even get virgin blood in 2022?

by Anonymousreply 330February 11, 2022 8:32 PM

Oh Junior Mint, you slur your own ramblings. Snort.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331February 11, 2022 8:33 PM

Trump's Spokeswoman Delivers Soviet-Style Propaganda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332February 11, 2022 8:37 PM

Snort, Snort

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333February 11, 2022 8:38 PM

I am not sure how Twitter can rationalize not suspending Liz Harrington's account. Not only does she post his election falsehoods verbatim, but she retweets anything that is tied to the Big Lie. I have to admit - there are times I cannot look away from her bangs.

by Anonymousreply 334February 11, 2022 9:01 PM

[quote]there are times I cannot look away from her bangs

And yet I have absolutely no problem never once looking at her tweets.

by Anonymousreply 335February 11, 2022 9:03 PM

I need more information to blame Garland directly. DOJ is huge. They’ve got to collaborate with other agencies both state and federal. When they take the swing they cannot miss or it all falls down.

by Anonymousreply 336February 11, 2022 9:10 PM

[quote]And yet I have absolutely no problem never once looking at her tweets.

Yes - I should do the same thing. I have to admit, every once in a while I am curious as to how Trump is going to react to something and will check her feed, but I would be better off to completely ignore them both.

by Anonymousreply 337February 11, 2022 9:19 PM

[quote]I need more information to blame Garland directly.

I don't.

by Anonymousreply 338February 11, 2022 9:25 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339February 11, 2022 9:43 PM

[quote]A photo of Representative Lauren Boebert holding a "Hottest Woman in Congress Award" became a popular online topic on Friday. However, the reason many people shared the picture was not due to the honor, but rather because her name was misspelled on the certificate she displayed.

The hottest woman is Congress? No! And I mean Hell no! Bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340February 11, 2022 9:59 PM

Most of the "American" Facebook pages supporting the trucker convoy are fake accounts from Bangladesh, Vietnam, and Romania

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341February 11, 2022 10:34 PM

Meet the MAGA loon who is running against Mark Kelly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342February 11, 2022 10:35 PM

Amy Klobuchar defends Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger. She would be a good Senate Majority Leader.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343February 11, 2022 10:53 PM

Hypocrite Nimrata

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344February 11, 2022 10:58 PM

That's MISS Randhawa to you, r344.

by Anonymousreply 345February 11, 2022 11:17 PM

Lindsey must be trying to get on better terms with the McCains. Trump won't like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346February 11, 2022 11:21 PM

^ Which one of you bitches wrote "He's not going to sleep with you"

by Anonymousreply 347February 11, 2022 11:52 PM

Having an ad where you shoot your opponents is bad to begin with, but compound the fact that the spouse of one of the people shot in your ad was a gunshot victim with life-threatening and life-changing injuries is a whole new level of vile.

by Anonymousreply 348February 12, 2022 12:06 AM

Rand Paul continues to be a piece of shit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349February 12, 2022 12:49 AM

Two Standards of Justice: Fed Worker Jailed for Mishandling Classified Docs, While Trump Golfs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350February 12, 2022 2:09 AM

Anything to stop black people from voting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351February 12, 2022 3:34 AM

Editorial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352February 12, 2022 8:32 AM

Rand Paul is a deplorable contrarian who makes outlandish and misleading remarks for attention and fundraising. His personality shows arrogance and excessive selfishness. No wonder his neighbor several years ago showed he had enough of Mr. Paul.

by Anonymousreply 353February 12, 2022 8:47 AM

For those concerned about apparent inaction by the DOJ, all may not be as it seems. The Emptywheel blog is a good source of current legal analysis of what is going on in DC and elsewhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354February 12, 2022 12:48 PM

Miss Josh wants attention for displaying her unfitness for office.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355February 12, 2022 4:51 PM

#MoscowMitch & #LeningradLindsey need to have a chat with #KalingradJosh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356February 12, 2022 4:59 PM

Her perky tits are sorta hot.

by Anonymousreply 357February 12, 2022 5:47 PM

One unelected MAGA judge can halt all presidential mandates for vaccinations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358February 12, 2022 6:14 PM

Josh Hawley looks like Bob Dole.

by Anonymousreply 359February 12, 2022 6:33 PM

I'd have to see Josh holding a pen.

by Anonymousreply 360February 12, 2022 6:47 PM

Trump Now Says He Was Legally Allowed To Destroy White House Documents

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361February 12, 2022 11:47 PM

"When the president does it, it's not illegal"

by Anonymousreply 362February 13, 2022 12:25 AM

^ Richard M. Nixon

by Anonymousreply 363February 13, 2022 12:29 AM

They have been working really hard the last couple of days to make Hillary the great evil again and how Trump was victimized by her spying on his campaign, "in a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death." If he ever had the power, he really would not think twice about executing his political enemies.

by Anonymousreply 364February 13, 2022 12:57 AM

Why Are There No Timely DOJ/Federal Indictments of Trump & Company: An Insider's Perspective

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365February 13, 2022 1:00 AM

[quote]"I have to start with the hypocrisy though, because it's not just hypocrisy. It's that Donald Trump himself was mind-numbingly incompetent when it came to the protection of classified information," he said. "So it's not just that he criticized Clinton and then did something similar. He did something vastly worse on multiple occasions. So much so that we were scared, legitimately scared to take sensitive, classified information into the Oval Office and tell the president of the United States about it." Taylor said that officials were worried that Trump "would leak information to the public to foreign adversaries."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366February 13, 2022 10:02 AM

Did Melania use these after Donald left the toilet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367February 13, 2022 10:11 AM

Vicki Hartzler? She has voted with those who tried to overturn the election and fights against LGBT rights.

Missouri is a political mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368February 13, 2022 1:23 PM

Josh why the long face?

by Anonymousreply 369February 13, 2022 3:49 PM

Republican Candidate Says Black Lives Matter Is Evil And Being Run By Witches

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370February 13, 2022 5:13 PM

Looks like Rudy may flip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371February 13, 2022 6:34 PM

Today, in insane MAGA news

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372February 13, 2022 6:36 PM

Witches & Marxists? R370, Rachel Hamm lifted that description from Cameroon-educated physician Dr. Stella Immanuel from 2020.

[quote]Stella Immanuel, the doctor whose unsubstantiated claims about hydroxychloroquine's ability to treat coronavirus surfaced on President Donald Trump's Twitter account in July, called several Black Lives Matter co-founders "Marxist witches" on Monday afternoon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373February 13, 2022 6:51 PM

R371 People such as Rudy & Sidney Powell received funds from some MAGA organization and/or donors. Doubtful Trump gave any of them a dime from his personal funds or from accounts he directly controls.

by Anonymousreply 374February 13, 2022 7:15 PM

Somebody may tell Bennie & Liz how to get Rudy to spill all the beans. Give Rudy a few stiff drinks right before his testimony.

by Anonymousreply 375February 13, 2022 7:23 PM

A Twitter reply: (Peney Pitstomp@PeneyPitstomp)

[quote]Why we paying for your vacations miss Lindsey? Is he treating you to the best young male escorts they have while you're there on our dime...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376February 13, 2022 7:41 PM

Using religion to literally hide your rage...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377February 13, 2022 9:53 PM

Today's biblical quote from Senator Marsha:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378February 14, 2022 12:50 AM

The equivalent of a domestic abuser blaming the victim for forcing them into action.

see also: R378

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379February 14, 2022 1:08 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380February 14, 2022 1:18 AM

Vomit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381February 14, 2022 1:39 AM

R380 These evil scumbags targeted churches a long time ago. The fact they’ve been so successful says more about these so called Christians than the ones who targeted him.

by Anonymousreply 382February 14, 2022 10:37 AM

It's all going to plan. Bwahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 383February 14, 2022 11:24 AM

Prosecutors Lay Out 6 Crimes Trump Could Be Indicted For Right Now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384February 14, 2022 1:54 PM

Dr. Jill (with help from Commander and Willow) counters Miss Marsha, R378

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385February 14, 2022 2:00 PM

[quote]Prosecutors Lay Out 6 Crimes Trump Could Be Indicted For Right Now

What if he promises never to do them again? I'll even get him to pinky swear.

by Anonymousreply 386February 14, 2022 2:49 PM

Miss Cottontail demands answers from DoJ:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387February 14, 2022 3:25 PM

New Evidence Reveals Mueller Almost Charged Trump Junior With Computer Crimes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388February 14, 2022 4:35 PM

New Evidence Reveals Mueller Believed to be Almost Pregnant

by Anonymousreply 389February 14, 2022 4:56 PM

Remember this pic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390February 14, 2022 5:01 PM

Merrick Garland is far too busy trying to find whatever he can to charge Democrats with to be bothered by the Trump's overt crimes and corruption.

by Anonymousreply 391February 14, 2022 5:50 PM

[quote] Everyone knows that the REAL winner of the Super Bowl was the Bengals. There was a lot of fraudulent calls during the game. The game was stolen by the radical left Rams fans. I’m really just hoping Mike Pence does the right thing here. I talked to him and said it takes courage 1/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392February 14, 2022 6:19 PM

Republicans aren't taking the Super Bowl well. Weird that these people are posting racist shit while watching a sport that is 70% black

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393February 14, 2022 6:48 PM

Meanwhile, in Texas....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394February 14, 2022 6:49 PM

Bill Belichick and Urban Meyer partying with Donald Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395February 14, 2022 6:58 PM

Trump Org. fired by their accounting/tax/auditing firm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396February 14, 2022 7:57 PM

Comments on the Super Bowl half-time show.

To me, in was a bunch of ancient rappers, including Eminem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397February 14, 2022 8:04 PM

Miss Marsha Blackburn tweets another thought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398February 14, 2022 8:11 PM

Reply to Miss Marsha:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399February 14, 2022 8:15 PM

Conservatives must think they have a winner with this issue ^^ that NOBODY else seems to care about.

My girl, Karine, ain't having it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400February 14, 2022 8:30 PM

[quote]A judge has ruled that a libel lawsuit former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin filed against the New York Times over a 2017 editorial should be thrown out because her lawyers failed to produce evidence that the newspaper knew what it wrote about her was false or acted recklessly towards indications it was false.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401February 14, 2022 8:51 PM

Mazars fires Trump Org as an accounting client, announcing that TEN YEARS of his company's financial statements are not believable, and declaring that they have been deceived by Trump. Re the tweet in R396. They are covering their own asses by dumping him in this way. They know something seriously shifty is in the process of being uncovered.

by Anonymousreply 402February 14, 2022 10:16 PM

That news at r396 is massive. Always remember what Al Capone went to prison for.

by Anonymousreply 403February 14, 2022 10:47 PM

Apparently over 500,000 pages were given over from that bank about Low T Org. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 404February 14, 2022 11:45 PM

Spanberger vs. Margarine Laser Gaspacho:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405February 15, 2022 12:15 AM

George Conway breaks down some of Trump's accounting firm's legalese for us:

[quote] "decision regarding the financial statements" = they are false because you lied

[quote] "totality of the circumstances" = the D.A. is serious

[quote] "non-waivable conflict of interest" = we are now on team D.A.

[quote] "not able to provide new work product" = sorry we're not going to jail for you

by Anonymousreply 406February 15, 2022 12:17 AM

As if lying were her full-time job...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407February 15, 2022 12:32 AM

The Philadelphia Inquirer:

[quote] Former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum helped secure a pardon Tuesday for a member of his national finance committee from his 2016 presidential campaign.

[quote] President Donald Trump issued a full pardon to Paul Pogue, a construction company owner from McKinney, Texas, who pleaded guilty in 2010 to filing false tax returns.

[quote] Pogue underpaid his taxes by 10% for three years, according to the White House, and was sentenced to three years of probation, a $250,000 fine, and $473,604 in restitution.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408February 15, 2022 2:06 AM

"The Fisherman and Lumberjacks" in Maine have needs to be fulfilled?

Have no concern Susan, I'm on my way!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409February 15, 2022 8:18 AM

It looks like Putin’s plan to invade Ukraine(I bet he doesn’t try to take it over) to disrupt life in the US and hurt Biden is on track. I wonder how much Low T and friends have helped/encouraged this by giving away secrets?

by Anonymousreply 410February 15, 2022 10:51 AM

Lil' Marco defends DJT for having records from the WH, including the classified ones, possessed in Mar-a-Lago, but belong to the National Archives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411February 15, 2022 11:36 AM

When was the last time Marco showed-up for work?

by Anonymousreply 412February 15, 2022 1:31 PM

I know Rubio is especially bad about not actually showing up, but it seems like a large amount of the GOP's main priority is to get on rightwing media and spend their day tweeting and retweeting things that they think will own the libs. Legislating seems to be pretty far down on their priority list.

by Anonymousreply 413February 15, 2022 1:37 PM

Michigan police raid staff of incestuous pedophile who wanted to overthrow the election

[quote] Mr. Minard, who lists himself as a lobbyist on LinkedIn, reportedly worked with his wife to craft a lucrative operation in which they offered political consulting while working in the state offices. A 2020 report from the Michigan Campaign Finance Network cited over $1.1 million in consulting fees the couple have made in addition to their over $100,000 state salaries. There are no campaign finance rules or ethics rules regulating political staff in Michigan.

[quote] The couple's company, Victor Strategies, is also at the same address as a nonprofit "social welfare" organization that The Detroit News says is tied to Chatfield named the Peninsula Fund.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414February 15, 2022 5:49 PM

Lady G

She won't go on Morning Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415February 15, 2022 8:13 PM

Sarah Palin lost vs NYT. Jury sided with NYT. Judge was doing a dismissal anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416February 15, 2022 8:25 PM

Trump Attacks The Media For Not Caring About His Hillary Clinton Story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417February 15, 2022 9:09 PM

I like Jill Biden. She's optimistic, loves pets, and messages sweetly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418February 15, 2022 9:26 PM

[quote]It was a dozen red roses with gypsophilia, a bottle of Graham's 40 year old Tawny Port, a heart-shaped box of Neuhaus chocolates, and dinner at Carmine's. The after part I shan't tell.

Shutup Miss Lindzebelle.

by Anonymousreply 419February 15, 2022 9:54 PM

This saga gets more sordid by the day. Junior's tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420February 15, 2022 10:28 PM

Psaki calls out Miss Marsha by name...and Fux cut her off.

(Blackburn is holding up the government funding because of a debunked Washington free beacon story.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421February 15, 2022 11:49 PM

and, ^^^ it worked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422February 15, 2022 11:55 PM

Watching right now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423February 16, 2022 4:14 AM

[quote]Trump Attacks The Media For Not Caring About His Hillary Clinton Story

That's because there's no there there.

by Anonymousreply 424February 16, 2022 7:38 AM

DJT has lost weight in this pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425February 16, 2022 9:14 AM

Don’t be surprised when another attempted coup is business coordinating to destroy a Democratic president’s economy. It’s so, so odd all these companies have record profits yet we have record inflation. Hmmmm. Billionaires seem to be plotting to be in the same league as Russian oligarchs. Then there is just good ol greed which is worse than ever it seems.

by Anonymousreply 426February 16, 2022 10:39 AM

I don’t know, r426. I don’t see businesses coming together to destroy the economy. All they care about is one thing—making money. However, I do see their actions—caring only about money and getting richer—as being a detriment to our democracy.

by Anonymousreply 427February 16, 2022 1:06 PM

R427, look at the timing. The price-gouging didn't start until Biden took over. Before then, even with the supply chain disruptions due to Covid, the prices didn't skyrocket like supply and demand would predict. This is purposeful.

by Anonymousreply 428February 16, 2022 1:23 PM

Since the jury also found against Sarah Palin, that will stop her appeals based on the judge having dismissed the claim ahead of time. The appellate courts will rule that she lost the case with the jury, and that therefore the issue of "malice" as a precondition for libel against a public figure is not something an appellate court needs to consider, and they will dismiss her appeals out of hand. Appellate courts' job is to take the simplest approach to reaching a decision and not weighing in on issues that are not directly in controversy. Palin lost big on this one.

by Anonymousreply 429February 16, 2022 1:42 PM

Well, r424, a ruse is a ruse is a ruse is a ruse…

by Anonymousreply 430February 16, 2022 1:58 PM

^Clev.

by Anonymousreply 431February 16, 2022 2:13 PM

In fact, even James Joyce would be proud of you, R430.

by Anonymousreply 432February 16, 2022 2:13 PM

Agree with R430 (true DL cleverness and sophistication) and R427.

Current inflation is both circumstantial and encouraged on the part of certain of TPTB. During peak Covid the upper half could WFH and the wealthier could ride on their investments.

Supply chain backups meant there was less everyday economic activity (fewer semiconductors; meatpacking plants only working part time, restaurants closed, etc.) - people cocooned; and due to Fed ‘s zero interest rates those with money pooled it and searched for investment bargains.

Now economic activity is returning. Measured as a percentage against a previously slower economy the increased [italic] percentage[/italic] of activity = inflation. Restaurants are trying to recover what they lost and cover new, (deservedly higher) wages = inflated restaurant prices. Now that people have a reason to leave their homes more need to replace older cars, for example (but there are still no semiconductors) = inflation. AND rapacious, wealthy investment pools are buying real estate out from under middle class families to convert into higher cost rentals; rising rents being a major factor in government’s calculation of inflation.

Horrible timing for the Administration

by Anonymousreply 433February 16, 2022 2:44 PM

There was a long inflation period beginning during the Nixon administration, through Ford, Carter, and well into Reagan. While Carter was blamed, it was Carter who appointed Paul Volcker in 1979 as Chairman of the Federal Reserve who ultimately got inflation under control. He served two terms including continuing into the Reagan administration.

by Anonymousreply 434February 16, 2022 5:41 PM

In the late 70s and the 80s, the Vietnam War bills became due.

by Anonymousreply 435February 16, 2022 5:45 PM

Eric is the dumbest Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436February 16, 2022 6:37 PM

Republicans don't really care about inflation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437February 16, 2022 6:40 PM

Yeah what are they proposing to bring it down^^

by Anonymousreply 438February 16, 2022 6:51 PM

From r437...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439February 16, 2022 7:19 PM

[quote] Schumer on the floor criticizing Tom Cotton for holding up votes on eight of Biden's U.S. attorney nominees. Says it was nearly half a century ago - 1975 - the last time Senate held a roll-call vote on a US attorney nominee (usually they're approved by voice or unanimous consent)

[quote] Cotton, on the floor, says he’s holding up the votes because he wants information about why four US Marshalls who defended the Portland courthouse in 2020 have been denied representation by DOJ in lawsuits. Says he won’t “roll over” and allow them to be “hung out to dry”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440February 16, 2022 7:21 PM

Republicans are all over Twitter with attacks on Biden and Democrats, spreading propaganda and truth distortions, showing themselves on Fox News excerpts, but failing to show for Capitol Hill work and committee voting. That is no coincidence. It is a strategy to deflect from the 1/06 investigation and ongoing revelations about Trump's irresponsible and illegal activities. The mainstream media needs to expose this widely, and confront these GQP politicians with tough questions. They won't do so sufficiently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441February 16, 2022 7:23 PM

Miss Marsha has been tweeting much of the day. But she has little time to do work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442February 16, 2022 7:37 PM

PBS NewsHour

[quote] Former U.S. Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke misused his position to advance a development project in his Montana hometown and lied to an agency ethics official about his involvement, according to a report from federal investigators released Wednesday.

Fred Wellman

[quote] He lied about travel in the Navy. He has always been an ethical train wreck. Now he’s running for Congress because we keep letting him get away with it. Once again our institutions are completely unprepared to deal with people with no moral compass or shame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443February 16, 2022 7:39 PM

Did she just walk past a trans & disability restroom at the very start of the video. And that gosh awful hair! Is she trying to have hair of a teen following two hours of cheerleader practice in 90 degree heat? Or is that a horse-tail wig?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444February 16, 2022 7:45 PM

Marsha, Tom, Josh & Ted are like monkeys throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. They are not *for* anything. They just want soundbites and talking points to push generalized buttons around crime and disorder and animosity.

What a sad state of affairs.

[quote] Ted Cruz just told a judicial nominee in her Judiciary Committee hearing -- a 20-year lawyer for the Innocence Project -- that "skyrocketing crime rates, homicide rates, burglary rates, carjacking rates" are ALL the direct result of policies she's spent her life advocating.

[quote] Cruz over here pinning all crimes on a 20-year lawyer for the Innocence Project.

[quote] Every Republican in this hearing so far is targeting Morrison for some reason.

[quote] The 2 other district court nominees in here are just chillin as GOPers direct all their Qs to Morrison.

[quote] Hawley now up, rattling off stats about homicides and carjackings to Morrison.

[quote] "Skyrocketing" used again.

[quote] "Murders," "throwing rocks," "gasoline," "assault," "looters," "rioting"...

[quote] Hawley over here just saying a string of scary words about crimes as Morrison sits there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445February 16, 2022 8:03 PM

Washington Post -- January 14, 2013

[quote] Rand Paul’s son charged with assault

[quote] The 19-year-old son of Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) was charged with assaulting a flight attendant in addition to the previously reported underage drinking and disorderly conduct charges he faces following an incident on a Jan. 5 flight from Lexington, Ky. to Charlotte.

[quote] The Charlotte Observer reported on the additional charge, "a misdemeanor assault on a female by aggressive physical force." It was not clear why the assault charge wasn't disclosed in the initial reports.

[quote] Police said William Paul may have been served alcohol on the U.S. Airways flight. In a statement last week, Sen. Paul's office asked for privacy on the matter.

The Hill -- Today

[quote] Eight Republican senators are urging the Justice Department to reject a request to create a "no fly" list for unruly passengers, saying it "would seemingly equate them to terrorists."

[quote] In a letter dated Monday and addressed to Attorney General Merrick Garland, the senators pointed to data from the Federal Aviation Administration that found most violations are related to a refusal to wear a face mask as required by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and said there was "significant uncertainty around the efficacy of this mandate."

[quote] "Creating a federal 'no-fly' list for unruly passengers who are skeptical of this mandate would seemingly equate them to terrorists who seek to actively take the lives of Americans and perpetrate attacks on the homeland," the senators wrote. "The TSA was created in the wake of 9/11 to protect Americans from future horrific attacks, not to regulate human behavior onboard flights."

[...]

[quote] The Republicans who signed the letter include Sens. Cynthia Lummis (Wyo.), Mike Lee (Utah), James Lankford (Okla.), Marco Rubio (Fla.), Kevin Cramer (N.D.), Ted Cruz (Texas), John Hoeven (N.D.) and Rick Scott (Fla.).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446February 16, 2022 8:29 PM

Long vs Miss Josh. Long rips into Lady J concerning her endorsement of a Long opponent. They are two Missouri Republicans. Nasty GQP conflicts happening in that state.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447February 16, 2022 8:31 PM

How disrespectful

[quote] The Supreme Court on Wednesday agreed to hear a request from New York City teachers to block a vaccine mandate over religious objections, despite Justice Sonia Sotomayor initially denying the request just last week.

[quote] An application for the teachers' request was submitted to Sotomayor last week, which she rejected. Sotomayor oversees cases in the 2nd Circuit and had previously rejected a similar request in October.

[quote] However, the plaintiffs submitted a second request to Justice Neil Gorsuch, who referred it to the court for consideration. While Supreme Court rules allow for renewed requests to other justices after they have been rejected, the application is considered "not favored."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448February 16, 2022 9:10 PM

[quote]The long-serving Republican congressman from East Texas has suggested altering the moon’s orbit as a way to combat climate change. He once claimed that Al Qaeda was sending pregnant women to the United States to give birth to “future terrorists.” Last year, he cited his college SAT scores in an effort to refute the idea that he’s “the dumbest member of Congress.”

Louie Gohmert is running for State of Texas AG. He claims he is Ken Paxton without the baggage.

His role related to the 1/06 insurrection has raised plenty of questions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449February 16, 2022 9:43 PM

More Trumpster trash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450February 16, 2022 10:15 PM

Uh Oh, Donald

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451February 16, 2022 10:38 PM

Hey OP,

Can this be a positive end post for this (sluggish) thread so you can start another one? Please?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452February 16, 2022 10:43 PM

R452 We aren’t PW’d yet.

by Anonymousreply 453February 16, 2022 11:10 PM

It's crazy we've gotten this far without being locked.

by Anonymousreply 454February 16, 2022 11:40 PM

[quote]Louie Gohmert is running for State of Texas AG.

Screwy Gomer as Texas AG is not a good idea, but it would get him out of Congress.

by Anonymousreply 455February 16, 2022 11:53 PM

R453 correct.

R452 if it goes PW'd or becomes rather stalled, I can create a new one. I observe the flow regularly.

by Anonymousreply 456February 17, 2022 12:02 AM

R456 Thank you!

R455 There are no good options for AG in TX on the Republican side. Though, as crazy as they are, it might tip TX purple even faster.

by Anonymousreply 457February 17, 2022 12:38 AM

Republicans getting rid of mail-in voting in PA because they don't want high turnout

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458February 17, 2022 1:20 AM

The Republican candidates running for Congress, state-wide and local offices are getting crazier and crazier. Lies don't matter. Prior scandals become irrelevant. Anti-science is valued. Hate, bigotry, and flashing firearms on Twitter gets one big contributions, endorsements and votes. These people are suppose to be capable of governing? It is scary. Many of them will get elected or re-elected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459February 17, 2022 1:33 AM

[quote]I observe the flow regularly.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 460February 17, 2022 7:46 AM

Flow from a c__t?

OK R460, just for you!

Let's keep it clean from now on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461February 17, 2022 9:57 AM

MAGA Mark Meadows was quite the menace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462February 17, 2022 1:34 PM

Since Miss Marsha has fixed Tennessee's problems, she's focusing on the "tyrant" in Canada, Justin Trudeau, for having police escort disruptive truckers away from blocked bridges that are impeding international commerce.

No tweet about Putin, though, from Miss Marsha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463February 17, 2022 1:52 PM

Jim Jordan has been in Congress for 15 years and hasn’t passed one bill yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464February 17, 2022 2:01 PM

Lawrence: No One Testifies Against Trump Better Than Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465February 17, 2022 2:42 PM

[quote]It’s hard to believe that Mr. Garland would wish to be remembered as the attorney general who failed to hold Trump to account. And if, perchance, he is investigating Mr. Trump, might he at least give us more assurance? Contact Mr. Garland at justice.gov/contact-us.

Merrick doesn't want to upset Trump and the criminal gang? At least say you're investigating. If not, state you have no intention to do so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466February 17, 2022 3:58 PM

[quote]On Jan. 5, marking the one-year anniversary of Jan. 6, Attorney General Merrick Garland promised that, "following the facts," the Justice Department would pursue anyone, no matter how powerful, responsible for planning and carrying out the assault on the U.S. Capitol. "The Justice Department remains committed to holding all January 6 perpetrators, at any level, accountable under law - whether they were present that day or were otherwise criminally responsible for the assault on our democracy." One month later, it's fair to ask: "General, what are you waiting for? Why hasn't Donald Trump yet been charged with any crime? How much more evidence do you need?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467February 17, 2022 4:04 PM

A nice outline of Shitler's *known* financial chicanery over the past few years; in sum, he comes across as nothing more or less than a CONMAN; he's been braying about Mazars' claims re his funny-money financial statements and his loud mouth is going to get him right where the AG wants him, in a deposition for some sworn testimony:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468February 17, 2022 4:56 PM

WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!! WITCH HUNT!!

by Anonymousreply 469February 17, 2022 5:02 PM

WITCH FOUND!!

by Anonymousreply 470February 17, 2022 5:31 PM

Elon Musk is a piece of shit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471February 17, 2022 6:32 PM

Giuliani Says He Keeps A Stash Of Hillary Clinton ‘Evidence’ In His Bedroom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472February 17, 2022 7:16 PM

The "look at Hillary over there" shit doesn't work anymore. Fox and Newmax keep trying to make it happen. Barr's bud, Durham, delivered a dud with a weak innuendo tossed to the MAGAts.

by Anonymousreply 473February 17, 2022 7:48 PM

Trump must testify in New York investigation, judge rules

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474February 17, 2022 8:06 PM

Also Ivanka and Jr.

by Anonymousreply 475February 17, 2022 8:07 PM

Ha ha!

by Anonymousreply 476February 17, 2022 8:09 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477February 17, 2022 8:10 PM

Eric pleaded the Fifth over 500 times. Won't they do likewise?

by Anonymousreply 478February 17, 2022 8:11 PM

Yes, they will, on every question, and will first appeal the judge's order to as many courts as possible, beforehand. Don't hold your breath.

by Anonymousreply 479February 17, 2022 8:16 PM

But only guilty people do that!

by Anonymousreply 480February 17, 2022 8:20 PM

Yes, but we all know he's guilty of all kinds of shit, and it's been known for years, but he still made it to the Presidency. He's nothing but a con artist, and the same is true of the kiddies.

by Anonymousreply 481February 17, 2022 8:22 PM

Lock Ivanka Up!

by Anonymousreply 482February 17, 2022 8:27 PM

[quote]Giuliani Says He Keeps A Stash Of Hillary Clinton ‘Evidence’ In His Bedroom

Porn magazines of HRC in his nightstand drawer? He does have dementia and poor eyesight. The geezer thinks Jenna Jameson is Hillary. Whatever gets him off.

by Anonymousreply 483February 17, 2022 8:50 PM

[quote]Haley’s biggest gambit so far? Her endorsement of a former rival – U.S. congresswoman Nancy Mace – in her bid for a second term representing the Palmetto State’s first congressional district (which includes Charleston, Beaufort and other coastal Lowcountry population centers). Haley’s endorsement of Mace kicked off a proxy war with former U.S. president Donald Trump – who has made Mace one of his top targets for defeat in 2022.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484February 17, 2022 9:01 PM

[quote]Eric pleaded the Fifth over 500 times. Won't they do likewise?

I doubt they can count that high.

by Anonymousreply 485February 17, 2022 9:01 PM

Mike Pence is toast as a 2024 presidential candidate for disagreeing with Trump. MAGAs see him as committing the cardinal sin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486February 17, 2022 9:44 PM

A-Rod is part of an investment group seeking to close on buying Trump D.C. hotel for 375 million.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487February 17, 2022 9:49 PM

New social media propaganda platforms for Trump. Baby daddy, Jason Miller, is a CEO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488February 17, 2022 10:52 PM

Hurry up Garland. Act!

by Anonymousreply 489February 17, 2022 10:54 PM

You tell that Ronna Q-MAGA, Marc!

[quote]Marc Racicot, former Montana governor and ex-chairman of the Republican National Committee (RNC), penned an open letter to current RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel on Sunday saying the committee would regret censuring GOP Reps. Liz Cheney (Wyo.) and Adam Kinzinger (Ill.) for their participation in the House select committee investigating Jan. 6, 2021. Racicot's wrote in his letter, published in the Billings Gazette, that he never imagined the committee he once chaired would "rebuke and desert" two Republican House members for "performing their assigned Congressional duties with honor and integrity."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490February 17, 2022 11:00 PM

Lou Dobbs wants Matt Gaetz or Gym Jordan to be Speaker of the House. Oy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491February 18, 2022 12:53 AM

GSA to consider terminating Trump DC hotel lease.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492February 18, 2022 1:44 AM

Holy shit! That decrepit maga-crow Lou Dobbs is still alive? Oy is right….

by Anonymousreply 493February 18, 2022 2:44 AM

Dobbs has some gas left in him. He’s 76, and has six fucking rugrats, between 2 wives. God, he’s in the top 10 of the ugliest man alive.

by Anonymousreply 494February 18, 2022 2:48 AM

And here we go. I’ve noticed the troll activity increase notably today on DL. Threads you wouldn’t expect to have vaccinations or race brought up are brought up. I have a feeling we are about to get hit with an onslaught of trolls. Buckle up. We may get put on PT for an extended period especially if Russia invades Ukraine (they will).

by Anonymousreply 495February 18, 2022 4:22 AM

[quote]A rapper who extremist Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) once promoted on Twitter released a hate-filled music video this week in which he burns LGBTQ rainbow pride flags. Tyson James also spray paints the word “Abomination” onto the flag and boasts about not being “with the LGBTQ” in the video for his song “Toxic.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496February 18, 2022 9:47 AM

Dobbs, Hannity, Carlson, Pirro, Watters, Ingraham, and near all the other Fox "performers", are there under the auspices and compensations by Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch. Reacting to individual commentators on Fox gets them social media hits and widdens their exposure. Being "shocking" fuels their fans. The Murdoch moguls need the spotlight on them in this orchestrated assault on American democracy.

by Anonymousreply 497February 18, 2022 10:10 AM

Dobbs is now a former Fox personality, but that gave him the popularity to launch his podcast.

by Anonymousreply 498February 18, 2022 10:27 AM

Jody Hice is running for Secretary of State in Georgia. He is a big conspiracy theorist, declares Trump won in 2020, and was accommodating to the insurrection.

This guy is trouble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499February 18, 2022 11:58 AM

[quote] Rebekah Chatfield’s attorney Jamie White said Stephanie Chatfield “is responding to rape allegations against her husband in a traditional way: by blaming the victim, calling her delusional and promiscuous and implying that a girl below the age of consent invited her own abuse.”

[quote] “It is a well-established fact that the vast majority of victims of childhood sexual abuse hesitate to come forward for years, and Stephanie Chatfield’s lengthy screed is a classic, textbook illustration of the reasons why,” White said late Thursday afternoon. “When victims summon the courage to come forward, the pain of their abuse is too typically followed by the additional pain of being shamed, called insane, called liars, or in this case, some combination of all of the above.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500February 18, 2022 3:09 PM

^ R500, He's the son of a preacher man.

[quote]Chatfield received a bachelor's degree from Northland International University, a Baptist college in Wisconsin, and a master's degree from Liberty University in Virginia. Before his election to the state House in 2014, he worked at a Christian school in northern Michigan operated by his father, a minister. Chatfield was a teacher, coach and athletic director at the school. (Wiki)

by Anonymousreply 501February 18, 2022 3:52 PM

^Age 33 and 5 kids already.

by Anonymousreply 502February 18, 2022 3:56 PM

Well, we know what he and his wife do after Sunday services.

by Anonymousreply 503February 18, 2022 4:15 PM

LOL, you can go months without sex and still have 5 kids with your wife.

by Anonymousreply 504February 18, 2022 5:30 PM

Oh Donald, Letitia James ain't having it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505February 18, 2022 5:42 PM

R504 welcome, Jason Miller.

by Anonymousreply 506February 18, 2022 5:49 PM

David Hogg replies to McTurtle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507February 18, 2022 6:34 PM

NRA comes forth to defend Texas Governor Greg Abbott.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508February 18, 2022 6:43 PM

Republicans are scum

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509February 18, 2022 6:44 PM

Not a good week for The Donald:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510February 18, 2022 7:27 PM

What could possibly go wrong?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511February 18, 2022 9:12 PM

Everything r511.

by Anonymousreply 512February 18, 2022 9:26 PM

[quote] And here we go. I’ve noticed the troll activity increase notably today on DL.

Listen to FCI...and Jackee, DL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513February 18, 2022 10:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514February 18, 2022 11:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515February 18, 2022 11:34 PM

[bold] Wisconsin Republicans seek to jail more officials as part of their review of the 2020 presidential election

[quote] MADISON – Assembly Republicans sought Friday to jail the chairwoman of the state Elections Commission, Racine’s mayor and other officials as part of their months-long review of the 2020 presidential election.

[quote] The court filing marked the latest shift in approach for Michael Gableman, a former state Supreme Court justice who is leading the review for the Republicans. Three days ago, he abandoned far-reaching subpoenas he issued in January to the immigrant rights group Voces de la Frontera Action.

[quote] A month ago an attorney working with Gableman told a judge he was hoping to avoid trying to jail the mayors of Madison and Green Bay.

[quote] But on Friday Gableman intensified his efforts, telling Waukesha County Circuit Judge Ralph Ramirez he should incarcerate those mayors and others if they don’t sit for interviews with him behind closed doors.

[quote] The officials have said they are willing to talk to Gableman but don’t believe he should be able to do so out of the view of the public. They argue the interviews should be conducted before a legislative committee.

[quote] Joe Biden beat Donald Trump by nearly 21,000 votes in Wisconsin. Recounts and court rulings confirmed Biden’s win. A legislative audit and a study by a conservative group found no evidence of significant fraud.

[quote] Republican lawmakers have said they launched their review because they still have questions about the election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516February 18, 2022 11:51 PM

[/bold]

oops. Sorry about the formatting

by Anonymousreply 517February 18, 2022 11:52 PM

Rand Paul is a disgusting drama queen. Shame on Kentucky!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518February 19, 2022 12:20 AM

ARIZONA

[quote] Holographic foil. Special ink designed to be sensitive to temperature changes. Nearly invisible “stealth numbers” that can be located only using special ultraviolet or infrared lights.

[quote] Those are among the high-tech security features that would be required to be embedded on ballots under measures proposed in at least four states by Republican lawmakers — all promoters of false claims that the 2020 election was marred by mass fraud — in an attempt to make the ballots as hard to counterfeit as passports or currency.

[quote] But the specialized inks and watermarks also would limit the number of companies capable of selling ballot paper — potentially to just one Texas firm with no previous experience in elections that consulted with the lawmakers proposing the measures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519February 19, 2022 1:14 AM

MICHIGAN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520February 19, 2022 1:15 AM

R520, it sounds like they want to go back to the 19th century

I bet they want to overturn gay marriage, too

by Anonymousreply 521February 19, 2022 1:21 AM

Republicans are too extreme to win 2022 get out and vote!

by Anonymousreply 522February 19, 2022 1:21 AM

Absolutely, R521.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this all rooted in (archaic) Catholic doctrine--which The Federalist Society has long sought to solidify in the judicial system--proclaiming that there should be no sex outside of procreation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523February 19, 2022 1:31 AM

More "critical race theory" bullshit in the red states

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524February 19, 2022 3:35 AM

NY Judge Slams Trump, Don Jr. & Ivanka, Orders Them to Sit for Deposition in AG James' Investigation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525February 19, 2022 3:42 AM

[quote] Is this the plan? Tiffany gets married in Greece and they all escape to countries without extradition?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526February 19, 2022 10:59 AM

New Thread #50

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527February 19, 2022 2:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!