Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Icons: 1000 lb. Sisters Part 2

The other thread is nearly full, so please post all things Amy and Tammy (and Misty, Chris, & Amanda) here.

Did Tammy "Ward of the State" lie about the restraining order against her ex-boyfriend, Phillip. Was he even ever her boyfriend?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 1, 2023 3:47 PM

Link to previous thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2022 4:47 AM

Jesus, even her neck fat has neck fat. I've seen orangutans with greater sex appeal.

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2022 2:16 PM

I am glad that Amy isn’t wasting her TLC money like Mama June did. She bought a house we’ll within her means that she will be able to afford the property taxes long after the money stops flowing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2022 5:21 PM

R3 Can't the show's producers get her some plastic surgery, a dentist, or at least a smiling coach? Good god, she's hideous when she smiles!

That lady who got half-eaten by a chimp has a more normal-looking face.

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2022 5:24 PM

There is no such thing as a "ward of the state", esp in Mitch McConnell's old Kentucky home. This isn't like Dickens' OLIVER!

by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2022 6:26 PM

I'm currently unemployed and will now be looking into qualifications/certification as a smiling coach.

by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2022 7:38 PM

R6 What the hell? Of course there is. Are you just saying random things without checking or are you just that stupid.

[quote] In Kentucky, guardianship is a legal relationship between a court-appointed adult who assumes the role of guardian for a ward. A ward is a person who has been declared legally disabled by the court and is no longer able to care for his or her personal and/or financial needs. A guardian may be a friend or family member who is willing to care for the disabled individual. If there is no one willing to care for the disabled person, the court will appoint the Cabinet for Health and Family Services as the state guardian. [quote]

This doesn’t mean of course that SHE is one. But she is in a long term care facility after getting her trac.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2022 7:43 PM

Maybe you could get your response number correct, R7.

by Anonymousreply 8January 27, 2022 8:32 PM

R6 Haha sorry, I got blinded by R5 and his stupidity.

R6 is fine. R5 Has Slaton level intelligence l.

by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2022 9:26 PM

Nothing is real except her obesity. No boyfriends except hired for attention and drama.

by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2022 9:30 PM

I do believe that BBW King was sending rude messages to Tammy because he was badmouthing her on TikTok around the time the show was filming. I do not believe Tammy actually got a restraining order BUT i do believe she thinks she does. She probably thinks her filing a police report IS a restraining order. Similar to how Amy often uses the term “life support” anytime someone is in the hospital and on any sort of medical machine. She just doesn’t know the difference.

As for Jerry, he was actually living with Tammy for a while, and the show didn’t show all that. Jerry claims she paid him but I don’t believe that. I believe she did probably buy his food and gas money.

by Anonymousreply 11January 27, 2022 9:40 PM

Tammy’s drinking is putting herself in grave danger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 29, 2022 4:35 PM

I wish the therapist had approached Tammy differently. On top of her many, many issues, she obviously suffers from arrested development and seems to have the maturity of a 13 year old. A therapist should try to meet her there- engage her the way you would a 13 year old and be friends/ build trust rather than fighting about closing the door.

Did the nurse quit?

I also wish they would explore how Amy got over her massive co-dependence. Something happened there where she started putting up boundaries. That would have been interesting and actually constructive to watch. Not that I don't enjoy the eating scenes and trying to get up and down.

by Anonymousreply 13January 29, 2022 4:50 PM

R13 The nurse tried to change Tammy's maxi-pad, and got sucked into the clammy fat rolls. She was suffocated by the heat and the smell.

by Anonymousreply 14January 29, 2022 4:52 PM

R14 I’m guessing Tammy doesn’t have periods anymore. That’s more than I’d want to know, but given her size and health, I’d imagine her female stuff is all kinds of fucked up. Literally and visually.

by Anonymousreply 15January 29, 2022 4:54 PM

Tammy posted on tiktok how pretty her downstairs lips are.

by Anonymousreply 16January 29, 2022 5:05 PM

Link to Tammy's drinking 8 bottles of liquor a week, and as a bonus, someone linked photos to Tammy's twat and asshole!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 29, 2022 5:44 PM

R17 I am not sure if all of those photos are her. Who knows. If they are, then people shouldn’t be sharing them like that.

by Anonymousreply 18January 29, 2022 10:03 PM

[quote] I’m guessing Tammy doesn’t have periods anymore

The fatter you are, the more periods you have

by Anonymousreply 19January 30, 2022 12:46 AM

R19 That isn’t true.

by Anonymousreply 20January 30, 2022 11:04 AM

R20, fat is full of estrogen. It's the ultra skinny ones that lose menstruation.

by Anonymousreply 21January 30, 2022 3:14 PM

I don't watch this show but she's hideous and she enjoys controlling her family using her obesity. That's it in a nutshell. Attention, drama and control. At some point the family needs to tell her to fuck off. If she's in rehab maybe they did.

by Anonymousreply 22January 30, 2022 3:19 PM

There's not a diploma or a stick of deodorant in their entire gene pool, is there?

Seriously, if that entire region of the country were magically sterilized, raptured, or just melted into earwax, would we lose anything of value?

by Anonymousreply 23January 30, 2022 8:01 PM

R22, if none of those things were true, they wouldn't have a TV show, and wouldn't have a 500K pay check.

by Anonymousreply 24January 31, 2022 1:08 AM

[R23] AKA 'Hitler'

I'm sure there's a lot of lovely people there.

by Anonymousreply 25January 31, 2022 5:25 AM

R20 you sound as stupid as a Qtard. Morbidly obese women do not have regular periods. They generally stop. Obesity causes an imbalance in the ovulatory function in women. Also, adipose tissue (or fatty tissue) is a possible source of the hormone oestrogen. The presence of extra oestrogen causes a disruption in the normal menstrual cycle and can cause the periods to be heavy, irregular and even lead to missed periods.

by Anonymousreply 26January 31, 2022 6:04 AM

Aww Chris!

by Anonymousreply 27February 1, 2022 2:37 AM

This last episode gave me the feels. I’m happy Tammy is in rehab losing weight. I think what may have changed her is her mortality was setting in. I wouldn’t be surprised if she felt she was dying and it scared her. I can’t imagine her oxygen wasn’t getting low all the time and she knew what that meant, particularly with not being able to breathe.

by Anonymousreply 28February 1, 2022 9:59 AM

R28 How can she have trouble breathing, with the tube she constantly wears?

by Anonymousreply 29February 1, 2022 2:17 PM

R28 She isn’t in rehab losing weight. That is just what TLC and Tammy says to cover their tracks. She is in a long term care facility due to her trac. But they don’t monitor food intake and she is free to order in, which she often does.

by Anonymousreply 30February 1, 2022 2:34 PM

R30 How does she order food or dial with those fat fingers? Does she use a special dialing wand?

by Anonymousreply 31February 1, 2022 2:44 PM

She dials the phone with a pencil, DUH. R31.

by Anonymousreply 32February 1, 2022 2:46 PM

Ugh, imagine getting a phone call from that wheezing sack of lard. She gets chest pains just from saying a polysyllabic word like "Mozzarella." Oh, who am I kidding? She just says "Fried cheese."

by Anonymousreply 33February 1, 2022 3:07 PM

Quite big.

by Anonymousreply 34February 1, 2022 3:13 PM

Why do people watch this?

by Anonymousreply 35February 1, 2022 3:13 PM

It's fun to watch a freak show and I'm genuinely happy for Amy.

by Anonymousreply 36February 1, 2022 3:44 PM

Schadenfreude viewing.

by Anonymousreply 37February 1, 2022 7:33 PM

I watch this followed by The Gilded Age. They compliment each other nicely.

by Anonymousreply 38February 1, 2022 11:51 PM

I wonder if LIZA is a fan from her "life bed," she could easily dial up some greasy chick for Tammy.

by Anonymousreply 39February 2, 2022 12:30 AM

I was going to ask R30 how they knew, but their red tag says it all lol

by Anonymousreply 40February 2, 2022 10:20 AM

I hate-watch Tammy but I think the rest of the family is quite entertaining. They say some hilarious things, sometimes unintentionally, such as "Little Ernardo DaVinci." I'm fascinated by their hillbilly ways.

by Anonymousreply 41February 2, 2022 1:18 PM

There was one thin person at that birthday party. And it was the baby.

by Anonymousreply 42February 2, 2022 11:37 PM

R42 - Chris’ son was there, and he was pretty thin.

by Anonymousreply 43February 2, 2022 11:39 PM

[quote] Chris’ son was there, and he was pretty thin.

I wonder if he wants to vomit, every time he's around his family?

by Anonymousreply 44February 2, 2022 11:45 PM

Tonight’s My 600lb Life is up there with the Assanti brothers.

by Anonymousreply 45February 3, 2022 1:30 AM

I just watched it R45 - it was sooooo good. What a fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 46February 4, 2022 8:22 AM

What’s the name of the person in this one, R45?I want to look for it in reruns.

by Anonymousreply 47February 4, 2022 3:08 PM

Her name is Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 48February 4, 2022 4:04 PM

R47, Lisa Ebberson, mentally challenged

by Anonymousreply 49February 4, 2022 5:50 PM

That poor boyfriend of hers could barely move or breathe. What a mess of an episode.

by Anonymousreply 50February 4, 2022 8:40 PM

R50 Was he stuck under her?

by Anonymousreply 51February 4, 2022 8:44 PM

If the state of her bedding is any indication, there’s more than one person trapped and actively decomposing under her.

by Anonymousreply 52February 5, 2022 1:12 AM

How the hell do these disgusting land whales with rotten personalities get so many boyfriends?

by Anonymousreply 53February 5, 2022 3:45 AM

I don't believe Lisa was raped.

by Anonymousreply 54February 5, 2022 5:47 AM

Wow, I hate this cunt Lisa with every fiber of my being. She's worse than Steven Assanti. And I never thought we'd see that.

by Anonymousreply 55February 5, 2022 7:32 AM

What’s with Amy’s husband Michael? He doesn’t say much and seems to have a lowish IQ, but why doesn’t he work? Why does Amy say she has to take care of him on season 1? He seems to stay in the bedroom all day while Amy is in the living room with Tammy initially.

by Anonymousreply 56February 16, 2022 5:17 PM

[quote] What’s with Amy’s husband Michael? He doesn’t say much and seems to have a lowish IQ, but why doesn’t he work?

He looks like a child molester.

Bookmark my comment.

I guarantee this guy will be arrested or in jail for diddling a minor.

My guess is that he prefers boys.

by Anonymousreply 57February 16, 2022 5:26 PM

I've heard them say he's "at work" before, but what that actually entails is beyond me. Perhaps scraping gum off concrete?

by Anonymousreply 58February 16, 2022 6:27 PM

R56, he has a trade job....it was in an episode in one of the prior seasons.

I started watching by accident - their jokes are very sophomoric which I am not a fan of....however, I think the story is appealing for some reason. Why we make the decisions we make, how hereditary comes into play, self confidence, self control and drive....I human experiment.

The sisters make about $50,000 per season so the money would definitely be game changing for them but TLC is surely taking advantage of them...

by Anonymousreply 59February 16, 2022 7:17 PM

Also, I didn't have sympathy for Tammy as I thought she was solely responsible for her lack of self care..,,which I actually felt bad I felt that way about another person who was having difficulties. However, when she started having extreme health challenges, I was pulling for her to be okay. UGH....I invested in their lives and want them to be okay.

by Anonymousreply 60February 16, 2022 7:24 PM

[quote]My guess is that he prefers boys.

He actually preferred Tammy…when she was eight. Then they “dated” for the next five years until he turned eighteen, when, ever so coincidentally, they just stopped.

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 61February 16, 2022 7:31 PM

[quote] He actually preferred Tammy…when she was eight.

HA!

I can always spot a kiddie diddler from a mile away.

I fucking knew it.

by Anonymousreply 62February 16, 2022 7:32 PM

R61, how old was he when he dated Tammy? Same age??

by Anonymousreply 63February 16, 2022 7:40 PM

He was thirteen at the time.

I forgot to add the link at r61. She talks about it as though it’s completely normal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 16, 2022 7:45 PM

I meant to write Amy, not Tammy. I did it twice. But Tammy was allegedly lured into the basement at the same time as Amy.

by Anonymousreply 65February 16, 2022 7:48 PM

R64, where they come from, it is.

by Anonymousreply 66February 16, 2022 8:16 PM

You must admit this show is 1000 X better than Honey Boo-Boo.

by Anonymousreply 67February 16, 2022 9:15 PM

R64 wow, I watched part of the video for confirmation. That is disturbing. There’s a HUGE difference between 3rd grade and 7th grade in terms of development. And no one thought this was a problem?

Yikes. Makes me respect Michael even less.

by Anonymousreply 68February 17, 2022 4:25 AM

Isn't she talking about a different Michael in that video? She says he's now married to someone else and that they have a sibling-like relationship.

by Anonymousreply 69February 17, 2022 6:12 AM

Amy is wife #2. She's very cagey about the dates/milestones in their relationship, but she isn't smart enough to keep track of her past statements.

Michael's pre-Amy domestic-violence mugshot:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 17, 2022 7:33 AM

Thanks, R70. That explains it.

by Anonymousreply 71February 17, 2022 7:11 PM

So sad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 1, 2023 3:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!