Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

1000-Lb. Sisters' Tammy Slaton Drinks 8 Bottles of Liquor a Week, 'Putting Herself in Grave Danger'

Between Tammy Slaton's eating habits, lack of exercise and her worrisome new interest in drinking excessively, her doctor is concerned she's "putting herself in grave danger."

On the season finale of 1000-Lb. Sisters, Slaton's bariatric surgeon, Dr. Eric Smith, stops by for a visit to check on how she's doing.

In this exclusive clip, the 35-year-old says she's been "battling mental health" and depression "big time."

"Is it worse when you're by yourself versus when people are here?" Smith asks her.

"By myself," she says. "That's why I kinda felt like I needed to just take a break and not think about diets, relationships. Just clear my mind. Just work on me."

Slaton says that she's been blowing off steam by partying — "Drinking, smoking. I started vaping."

Smith then asks her just how much she's drinking, and is visibly shocked by the answer.

"Maybe eight bottles a week," she says, smiling.

"Like fifths of liquor? Oh wow, Tammy. That's a lot."

Smith says he's seriously worried about her drinking.

"Tammy's doing a lot of partying, which raises a concern for me," he says. "That alone is putting her in severe danger."

Smith adds that he wants Slaton to work on her depression, but doesn't believe this is the right way to do it.

"She says she's focusing on her mental health, which if that was true, I'm all about that. But she's not made any strides to actually do it," he says. "So I'm a little concerned that she's actually just using that as an excuse to buy her more time to not work on her activity level, making some changes in her diet, or anything further than that."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 2, 2022 2:27 PM

1000 POUND THUG!

by Anonymousreply 1January 28, 2022 7:52 PM

I'm only 600 pounds you lying cunts!

by Anonymousreply 2January 28, 2022 7:53 PM

I know it is wrong but, when I see her photo the first word that comes to mind is "oink."

by Anonymousreply 3January 28, 2022 7:55 PM

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, R3.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 28, 2022 7:57 PM

Tammy can still get it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 28, 2022 7:59 PM

She's positively coquettish.

by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2022 8:00 PM

Her show has been on for several seasons, hasn’t it? She must be making money and people are making money off of her. Why isn’t there enough to put her in a residential facility where her diet will be monitored and restricted (I’m guessing chaining her to a radiator is out of the question?)?

I feel like anyone associated with the show has crossed the line from mutually beneficial exploitation to something much worse. Enabling, but x1,000.

by Anonymousreply 7January 28, 2022 8:04 PM

Yasss, Sis! Go off! Stunning and gorgeous! Don’t need to lose a damn pound, don’t listen to those haters!

by Anonymousreply 8January 28, 2022 8:05 PM

[quote]Why isn’t there enough to put her in a residential facility

She is in one.

by Anonymousreply 9January 28, 2022 8:13 PM

Tick Tock Tam Tam

by Anonymousreply 10January 28, 2022 8:15 PM

Hate to tell her, but she's in grave danger with or without the liquor bottles.

by Anonymousreply 11January 28, 2022 8:15 PM

200 pounds in that head alone...

by Anonymousreply 12January 28, 2022 8:23 PM

In my head, everyone named Tammy looks like this.

by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2022 8:36 PM

This fat bitch’s family should just leave her alone. If she wants to die, then so be it.

by Anonymousreply 14January 28, 2022 8:38 PM

This is really sad. With her weight, she probably does have to drink that much to get buzzed. But she needs help... get her off this show and into a pysch treatment facility.

by Anonymousreply 15January 28, 2022 8:39 PM

Holy shit. Just scrolling past that thing gave me the heebie jeebies.

by Anonymousreply 16January 28, 2022 8:40 PM

No one should be shamed for being fat but the dumbfuck body positivity activists who keep harping that fat isn't a indicator of health need to shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 17January 28, 2022 8:44 PM

It's sad that she has never known what it is to be thin and to not be teased. She was obese even in high school and Amy said they were always made fun of.

by Anonymousreply 18January 28, 2022 9:33 PM

It's true R18.

Poor girl was heavy even as a child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 28, 2022 9:47 PM

I can only imagine how relentlessly she was teased while in school.

Lots of over weight kids end up dropping out because of the bullying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 28, 2022 9:48 PM

Big deal. You ain't seen nothing yet.

by Anonymousreply 21January 28, 2022 9:51 PM

Has Chrissy “weighed” in on this revelation yet?

by Anonymousreply 22January 28, 2022 9:53 PM

Meanwhile, Amy is looking great and her life is better than ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 28, 2022 9:55 PM

I don't know why the network does not go the baby step farther. I mean, the ratings would be huge.

They do nothing to help her and want the trainwreck for viewers, so call it the Humongously Fat Deathwatch Show. Then have betting set up with an app for when she croaks.

Isn't that what people are really watching for? To see fat people get riled up, perform like circus elephants getting in and out of things and give excuses and die? I think in a few years the fat people shows will get crasser if that is possible.

by Anonymousreply 24January 28, 2022 9:58 PM

The contrast between the two sisters is what makes the show work. Both were given an opportunity to change their lives. One succeeded and the other doesn’t give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 25January 28, 2022 10:00 PM

I don't think it's that simple, R25.

I think seeing Amy succeed, made Tammy go down a dark hole.

The more weight Amy lost, and then watching Amy have a baby, sent Tammy into a depression.

by Anonymousreply 26January 28, 2022 10:02 PM

"The contrast between the two sisters is what makes the show work."

And how! Let's sacrifice the fat sister for ratings. It is disgusting all around. How any human associated with that show at the network lives with themselves is mystifying.

by Anonymousreply 27January 28, 2022 10:03 PM

TLC has become the side show network. They’ll continue to exploit people who are desperate to be famous

by Anonymousreply 28January 28, 2022 10:12 PM

It’s a shame because besides the drinking she seems super healthy.

by Anonymousreply 29January 28, 2022 10:21 PM

[R9], the maintenance alone to take the doors off and put them back on every time she leaves and returns is costing a fortune, that's why!

by Anonymousreply 30January 28, 2022 11:08 PM

How does Tammy bathe?

Serious question.

Does her family help, or is she able to wash herself?

by Anonymousreply 31January 28, 2022 11:37 PM

Thar she blows!

by Anonymousreply 32January 28, 2022 11:39 PM

Tammy 3

by Anonymousreply 33January 28, 2022 11:41 PM

Muriel isn't letting me post a link, but it looks like Tammy done caught herself a great big rehab inamorato.

This one isn't her usual feeders and things will end in tears when they're down to the last bottle of sody and they have to fight each other for it. Mind you, the projection of Tammy's abdomen has rendered her arms so useless that she can't get close enough to a stove or counter to reach anything.

Tony Capone - 1, Tammy - 0

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 28, 2022 11:51 PM

Oh Lord, take me home. I've seen enough!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 29, 2022 2:55 AM

She does have great skin. And so much of it.

by Anonymousreply 36January 29, 2022 3:03 AM

Who is delivering her the liquor? Who is providing her the excess/fast food? Of course she can call for delivery. Until that activity is shut down, it only gets worse.

A residential facility that doesn't allow food & liquor deliveries, and aggressively treats her extreme obesity and ill habits, is her only option to improve her health. Even at that, it is touch-n-go at this point.

by Anonymousreply 37January 29, 2022 4:12 PM

R35 please tell me that the second photo in your link is not her asshole.

No one ever needs to see that many naked photos of Tammy.

BLARF!!!

by Anonymousreply 38January 29, 2022 4:47 PM

I am SO turned on by photo number two at R35's link!

by Anonymousreply 39January 29, 2022 10:06 PM

From Reddit:

[quote]I'm so confused by the butt, it makes no sense

by Anonymousreply 40January 31, 2022 5:49 AM

Awwww, Piglette!!

by Anonymousreply 41January 31, 2022 5:51 AM

W&W R29!

by Anonymousreply 42January 31, 2022 5:53 AM

OINK!

by Anonymousreply 43January 31, 2022 6:08 AM

Beyond TV, media and other technological advances, how is this gawking apparatus different from a 1920 carnival featuring the "fat woman" among the freaks?

by Anonymousreply 44January 31, 2022 7:41 AM

Baby Beluga!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 31, 2022 7:47 AM

Eight bottles of liquor a week? Pints? Fifths?

I don't watch this show, but I can't imagine she doesn't already have a fatty liver, and high blood pressure. Drinking on top of that is obviously insane. Once upon a time, I would regularly binge drink on top of having high blood pressure. Pure stupidity.

Thankfully, that's in the past for me and my blood pressure (while not ideal) is much, much better than it used to be.

by Anonymousreply 46January 31, 2022 8:02 AM

Big finale tonight!

by Anonymousreply 47January 31, 2022 2:47 PM

Serious question — if they locked her away in a room with a toilet and gave her only water, how many months could she survive living off that mountain of body fat?

by Anonymousreply 48January 31, 2022 3:18 PM

r48 I gather she is diabetic. She would go into a diabetic coma fast. She still will need certain nutrition including protein.

by Anonymousreply 49January 31, 2022 5:48 PM

You can’t help someone that doesn’t want help those bitches are stubborn and do not want help

by Anonymousreply 50January 31, 2022 5:54 PM

She won't do therapy, she won't stay away from feeders, she won't walk (except for a sprightly run to the car when going to the liquor store), she won't do anything the doctor suggests like a daily food diary, she voluntarily left rehab despite it working, she won't stop ordering junk food and drinking.

At this point there's nothing more to be done.

by Anonymousreply 51January 31, 2022 6:31 PM

You know how fat girls would look so pretty if they just lost weight? Tammy is not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 52January 31, 2022 6:36 PM

What kind of moron vapes while using an oxygen tank.

by Anonymousreply 53January 31, 2022 6:43 PM

She shows below average cognitive abilities and is focused of instant, though destructive, gratifications.

by Anonymousreply 54January 31, 2022 7:22 PM

I mean the drinking might be a problem but it isn’t her main problem…

by Anonymousreply 55January 31, 2022 7:26 PM

Amy and Tammy look like FAS kids.

by Anonymousreply 56January 31, 2022 7:29 PM

This bitch is PARTYING.

by Anonymousreply 57January 31, 2022 7:37 PM

She was hospitalized in early November and then went straight to rehab, where she remains. How much partying do you think she's doing?

by Anonymousreply 58January 31, 2022 8:01 PM

[quote] she won't walk (except for a sprightly run to the car when going to the liquor store)

She can fit in a car???? Does it tip over like the Flintstones when they get the brontosaurus steak?

by Anonymousreply 59January 31, 2022 8:05 PM

I'm in AA and I feel terrible saying this but I don't care.

She's been given more opportunities than most and she's rejected them.

by Anonymousreply 60January 31, 2022 8:13 PM

I still want to know how she washes herself.

by Anonymousreply 61January 31, 2022 8:24 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 31, 2022 8:38 PM

R59 Can you imagine if you had to power the car like Fred and Barney and someone like her came to jump in? The driver would start running so fast all you would see is a cloud of dust.

by Anonymousreply 63January 31, 2022 9:43 PM

I think Tammy has a crush on the cute bald doctor.

by Anonymousreply 64February 1, 2022 2:28 AM

The cute bald doctor is gay, R64.

He pings off the charts!

by Anonymousreply 65February 1, 2022 6:32 AM

A "fifth" of vodka (or pick your hard liquor) is roughly 25 one-ounce shots. A "drink" is considered 1.5 ounces of hard liquor so that's roughly 16 "drinks" per bottle. Eight times a week. Let's round down to 7 times a week. 16 drinks every fucking day. Or for all you winos out there, that's like roughly 3 full bottles of wine per day. I cannot even imagine how horrible I would feel. How can anyone live like that??

by Anonymousreply 66February 1, 2022 6:49 AM

The sister that weighs 270 is still considered morbidly obese. And the other one is THREE times as big as her.

by Anonymousreply 67February 1, 2022 7:36 AM

R66 How alcohol affects you can depend on your weight, so I imagine it takes a lot to even give her buzz.

by Anonymousreply 68February 1, 2022 5:26 PM

She should play Jabba the Hutt in the next Star Wars remake.

by Anonymousreply 69February 1, 2022 6:08 PM

Every single family member is hugely obese. Poor Gage probably has the same fate.

by Anonymousreply 70February 1, 2022 6:11 PM

Tammy looks like a SEA MONSTER

by Anonymousreply 71February 1, 2022 6:17 PM

Is she going to end up merging with her couch like in that episode of Nip/Tuck ?

by Anonymousreply 72February 1, 2022 8:38 PM

[quote] Is she going to end up merging with her couch like in that episode of Nip/Tuck ?

Oh, please.

Gayle Grinds was the ORIGINAL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73February 1, 2022 8:44 PM

So they ended last night by saying she had been back to rehab and lost 100 lbs in a month! Any follow-up on social media since? I wonder if she's still losing.

by Anonymousreply 74February 1, 2022 9:03 PM

I know this is WAY too heavy for DL. I went down a rabbit hole on the kiwi farms website. Someone who worked with Amy said that they were both molested by their father. And then Amy says she dated her husband when she was 8 and he was 13- after her older brother, a bunch of his friends including Mike took Amy and Tammy into the basement (it sounds like it was repeatedly) to "teach" them things- Amy has mentioned kissing and seeing Mike's penis at 8. Tammy would have been 9. And I am sure there was more. No wonder she is overweight, desperately wants male attention while also trying to avoid it, and avoid life. And why she might not be ready- at her arrested development of age 12 to fully dive into therapy. Plus her mother is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 75February 1, 2022 9:39 PM

Makes sense, R75.

When Tammy's older sister suggested she try counseling again, she just closed up and said absolutely not. Never again.

Clearly, it's just too painful for her to talk about any more.

So she's basically committing suicide, in the least painful way possible.

by Anonymousreply 76February 1, 2022 10:11 PM

Didn't know it was a true story r73.

by Anonymousreply 77February 1, 2022 10:25 PM

On “dating” thirteen-year-old Michael at eight:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78February 1, 2022 11:12 PM

TamTam just might be the cure for the time-honored college tradition of "Hoggin".

by Anonymousreply 79February 1, 2022 11:50 PM

How does she warsh?

by Anonymousreply 80February 1, 2022 11:51 PM

R80 The local volunteer fire department sends the newbies once a month to hose her off, it is a hazing ritual.

by Anonymousreply 81February 1, 2022 11:55 PM

[quote] The local volunteer fire department sends the newbies once a month to hose her off

Do they flick her bean with the high pressure hose?

by Anonymousreply 82February 2, 2022 12:23 AM

Speaking of Dr. Nowzardin, why didn't Tammy go to see him for her gastric bypass surgery?

They're both on the same network, so you'd think that TLC would do a crossover show.

by Anonymousreply 83February 2, 2022 2:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!