Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dateline Port Charles: Grumpy Old Men

Sonny, Scotty and Victor walk in to a bar........

Tempers and hemorrhoids flare, a rumble and hilarity ensues.

Geritol shots with a chaser of rheumatiz' tonic for everyone!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268February 14, 2022 8:49 PM

Previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2022 6:47 PM

Thanks OP, excellent heading and intro.

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2022 6:58 PM

The staging of that scene was so funny to me. They looked like they were about to start in a straight to video sequel to Wild Hogs.

by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2022 7:09 PM

It really was the best thing about yesterday's episode. As silly as it was, I imagine the purpose of it was to set the stage for the idea that everyone is going to need to band together for the coming "war," including former enemies. I am so there for the day loose cannon off his meds Sonny goes into a full-blown Tony Montana-style meltdown. "Ah said SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!! You're goin' DOWN!"

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2022 7:28 PM

Jennifer Smith is going to bring the crazy. The actress is good. Nice addition. I was hoping she called Victor but I guess not.

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2022 10:06 PM

The mean age of the cast must be above 50. A serious dearth of hunks.

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2022 10:10 PM

Is anyone at Disney/ABC watching? Today's episode was was complete garbage.

I don't care how overweight Genie gets. She's not a carnival fish like the bitch playing Jennifer Smith.

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2022 10:14 PM

If anyone at ABC was watching then WR and MC would be long gone.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2022 10:25 PM

R8 Maybe Minnie Mouse has a crush on WR and MC. Mickey should be made aware so he can get rid of them and lock them in the dungeon beneath Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2022 10:28 PM

A former spy like Valentin wouldn't have noticed that Patient ID number on the sonogram and done some digging of his own? Shoddy.

Whoever Jennifer Smith was talking to on the phone, it didn't sound very friendly. If she is doing Victor's bidding as his wife, then it's strictly a business arrangement. She also could have thrown in with one of the other former Five Family members that got ousted.

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2022 10:48 PM

What about Julian? Did the Jeromes cavort with the Smiths?

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2022 11:00 PM

Wasn't the Smith story, Frank I think, a totally different story than the Ice Princess story. I mean the first L&L story was a real mob kind of story and then they took the show to fantasy island with one ridiculous story after another. Worst of all because it worked on GH every other soap on the air at that time went the fantasy route with one totally stupid story after another. I don't think the soaps ever really recovered. Also every soap had some L&L type couple on the run. Glory Monty started a shit storm.

by Anonymousreply 12January 25, 2022 12:03 AM

The Smith story was about the left handed man. The assassin, sent by Smith, was following Luke and Laura. That's why they were on the run.

Ice Princess was much later. Scorpio involved in that too.

by Anonymousreply 13January 25, 2022 12:40 AM

Well, if they wanted to resurrect Damian Smith (Frank's son) Leigh McCloskey still looks pretty good for an old guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 25, 2022 12:43 AM

Didn't Laura kill Damian Smith back in 1996?

Or was it Justus Ward who killed him?

by Anonymousreply 15January 25, 2022 1:08 AM

Laura stood trial, but it was Justus who set the fire, not knowing anyone was inside.

Fire's are perfect for a comeback, since no body was recovered. And if they use a different actor, there's always the plastic surgery excuse.

by Anonymousreply 16January 25, 2022 2:12 AM

Holly Gagnier has had bad facework done. Why do they hack themselves up.

by Anonymousreply 17January 25, 2022 5:48 AM

Leigh McClosky was excellent on every soap he did.

Hell, both GH and Santa Barbara liked him so much, they brought him back as a different character, completely unrelated to the first character he played.

On Santa Barbara, he was Dr. Zach Kelton, then came back as DA Ethan Asher.

On GH, he was Dr. Michael Branski in 1992, then came back the next year playing Damian Smith.

by Anonymousreply 18January 25, 2022 6:54 AM

Old thread is officially pay-walled now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 26, 2022 7:43 PM

Alexis is a lezzy. It’s official.

by Anonymousreply 20January 26, 2022 8:37 PM

I need GH to rehire Tyler back as Nikolas. This guy isn’t cutting it. Wooden without the needed chemistry with the cast.

by Anonymousreply 21January 26, 2022 8:44 PM

Doesn’t need to be Tyler but Marcus needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 22January 26, 2022 10:22 PM

What happened to that gorgeous guy that they hired to finish out the story when they fired Tyler? He seemed much better than the current one and looked even better.

by Anonymousreply 23January 26, 2022 10:32 PM

Does anybody in Port Chuck give a s*** about Lulu anymore? Where are Maxi's other kids staying at?

by Anonymousreply 24January 26, 2022 10:38 PM

[quote]What happened to that gorgeous guy that they hired to finish out the story when they fired Tyler? He seemed much better than the current one and looked even better.

According to IMDB, he hasn't done much. Hard to believe that was 2016!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 26, 2022 10:44 PM

When Tyler was fired in 2016, Nick Stabile stepped in to finish out the story arc.

GH was his last credit. He got his start playing Mark Wopler on Sunset Beach

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 26, 2022 10:45 PM

R24 I get the impression Maxie's kids are shuttled to and fro between Mac & Felicia, Lisel, and Spinelli. Yes, I know only one of her kids is Spinelli's but his character would be like "yeah dump Georgie's siblings with me, anything for Maxie!"

And, they did have a few characters mention her in relation to Luke's death. But, they don't even mention visiting her often. Which with Peter and Victor around, I'd be checking just to make sure she is there and that neither one of them has kidnapped her.

by Anonymousreply 27January 26, 2022 10:50 PM

Marcus Coloma can put his sperms inside me, anytime!

by Anonymousreply 28January 26, 2022 10:52 PM

Coby Ryan McLaughlin should have been cast as Nik.

Whoever hired Marcus needs to fired along with him.

by Anonymousreply 29January 26, 2022 10:52 PM

R26 I wonder if he has just left the business, because he would've been much better than the current one. Hell that monkey they had on Passions could act circles around MC.

by Anonymousreply 30January 26, 2022 10:56 PM

MB approves of Coloma's performance because it presents no threat to his ego. Chavez is the one who needs to worry.

by Anonymousreply 31January 26, 2022 11:16 PM

Chavez socializes with Marcus. I fear fresh faced naive Chavez may be recruited into the borg.

by Anonymousreply 32January 26, 2022 11:38 PM

Why is Mo still on this show? Is it because he is the fantasy of the obese trailer trash who do not shower demographic?

by Anonymousreply 33January 26, 2022 11:38 PM

I must say I did love Joss' hat today.

by Anonymousreply 34January 27, 2022 12:23 AM

Ava displayed more emotion in a short one-sided conversation with Avery than MC has displayed in his entire tenure.

by Anonymousreply 35January 27, 2022 12:54 AM

It is kind of pathetic that we all see New Nickolas is not working out but GH still won't replace him. He isn't even an "okay" actor. That would be an improvement.

by Anonymousreply 36January 27, 2022 1:07 AM

Wishful casting on a new nikolas?

Assuming Tyler’s bridge is burned and other previous niks unavailable…. But we are a little limited now that we’ve established spencer has dark good looks too. His father has to be fairly dark complected favoring his father as all previous niks have.

Maybe somebody influential reading will be inspired…

David Lago? Eric Winter? David Gregory too blondish? Justin Bruenig too expensive? We’d been hearing Tom Welling was auditioning for daytime a while ago…

What inspired choices am I missing?

by Anonymousreply 37January 27, 2022 1:54 AM

R37 Tom Welling? That would be fun.

by Anonymousreply 38January 27, 2022 1:59 AM

Michael Muhney as NuNick. Get the airplanes revved up to fly over ABC!!!

by Anonymousreply 39January 27, 2022 4:21 AM

R37 = David Lago is an interesting pic. As I recall something happened with him "off script" and he really isn't in Daytime anymore. And he gave that strange acceptance speech........Nik Recasting = Paul Anthony Stewart....Jake Silberman...Trevor St. John...Shane McRae...Michael Graziadei...David Tom...Thad Luckinbill.....Video of Thad shirtless but lousy music...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 27, 2022 5:10 AM

R37, Eric Winter is busy as one of the leads on The Rookie (starring Nathan Fillion as a 40-year-old [snicker, snicker] Los Angeles rookie police officer).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 27, 2022 5:49 AM

Why did Esme wait to drug the hot toddies until she brought the tray into the living room of the cabin? I know it’s because they didn’t want to build another set, but come on.

Also she didn’t even crush the pills first.

by Anonymousreply 42January 27, 2022 9:17 AM

David Lago has “issues”.

by Anonymousreply 43January 27, 2022 9:58 AM

Anyone would be better than mc as nik:

Tom pelphrey

Justin Gaston

Peter Porte

Agim Kaba

by Anonymousreply 44January 27, 2022 1:35 PM

Casper Van Dien as new Jason would be inspired casting. Hard to see anyone but Tyler as Nik.

by Anonymousreply 45January 27, 2022 5:56 PM

R33 NYC and New Jersey. A research survey a couple years ago said that GH was most popular in New Jersey while Y&R was in Louisiana and Days in West Virginia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 27, 2022 7:02 PM

Did they change LC's hair and makeup for today's episode? Monica looked positively gorgeous and younger today.

by Anonymousreply 47January 28, 2022 12:46 AM

Tom Pelphry would be an amazing Nik but doubtful he’d come back to Daytime.

Read that Laura Leighton from Melrose Place 90s fame was considered for recast Phylis when MS left Y&R…anyone want to see her as a Skye recast on GH?

by Anonymousreply 48January 28, 2022 1:17 AM

R48 I could accept that. If Robin Christopher is really retired I wouldn't mind a recast as long as the person is good. I've loved that character on AMC, OLTL, and GH, so if they do they better not screw it up with a female MC.

by Anonymousreply 49January 28, 2022 1:24 AM

So Esme *just* drugged Trina and not everybody else? What was the point of that? I thought she was gonna make everybody trip Yellowjackets-style.

Meanwhile Joss doesn’t even know about the drugging and she’s already tearing her a new one.

Also, why is the teen storyline the most interesting one on the show?

by Anonymousreply 50January 28, 2022 2:30 PM

Joss is a mini Carly so tearing into someone without getting all the facts or listening to the other person's explanation is standard

by Anonymousreply 51January 28, 2022 4:08 PM

r51 Eden sounded and acted more like LW than ever before on today's episode. It was almost creepy.

by Anonymousreply 52January 28, 2022 8:24 PM

Eden is close with LW and I believe has said that LW has helped her with her acting.

by Anonymousreply 53January 28, 2022 8:37 PM

Eden sucks. Can’t stand her!

by Anonymousreply 54January 28, 2022 8:42 PM

"Also, why is the teen storyline the most interesting one on the show?"

It's only by a hair, because all the storylines suck.

by Anonymousreply 55January 28, 2022 9:55 PM

The teen storyline is the WORST on this show. They all need acting lessons.

by Anonymousreply 56January 28, 2022 10:25 PM

Maybe it is because they don't seem to be dragging the teen stories out as long as the others. It feels like the baby switch/hiding story has been going on for so long I was wondering if it would come out before she heads off to college. Just like the Brando and Sasha storyline, at least concerning their baby, was pretty short and powerful because they didn't make it last forever. If it had been the baby of some other characters I bet it would've spent six weeks hooked up to machines before dying.

by Anonymousreply 57January 28, 2022 11:26 PM

I can’t believe Spencer left and Cam and Joss just started fuckin without anyone checking on poor Trina. What a bunch of assholes.

by Anonymousreply 58January 29, 2022 4:46 AM

R58 Hey when you're horny you're horny. And Joss seems like me, if I get in an argument with somebody, especially where I got the upper hand, I get really horny afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 59January 29, 2022 4:59 AM

They need to quit teasing us with a Monica and Uri relationship. I doubt there has been a couple in the last decade that fans wanted to see together more. Monica needs to rediscover her inner cougar like back when she slept with her nephew. I haven’t forgotten that Monica, you a bad bitch girl! Own it!

by Anonymousreply 60January 29, 2022 5:33 AM

Haven't we already established that Esme is Ryan's illegitimate daughter? When is she gonna start killing minor characters?

by Anonymousreply 61January 29, 2022 6:29 AM

I wonder if Esme pierced their condoms with a pin.

by Anonymousreply 62January 29, 2022 6:42 AM

Esme is not Ryans daughter. She is the daughter of Jax and Brenda. Brenda was in a coma for months after she "died" and was rescued by Alcazar. When she woke up she had amnesia and no memory of Port Charles or giving birth to her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 63January 29, 2022 9:51 AM

Which would make her Joss’s half sister. Oh that’s good, R63.

by Anonymousreply 64January 29, 2022 11:08 AM

Maybe Esme is the reincarnation of Nurse Jessie Brewer. When she pulls out that sweater, we'll know.

by Anonymousreply 65January 29, 2022 12:20 PM

Esme used Trina's phone to record Cam/Joss, right?

by Anonymousreply 66January 29, 2022 12:58 PM

Esme is the white trash, trailer park foster sister of Nelle, who she idolized growing up. Once Nelle's grift was strong, she paid for Esme's pricey boarding school education. After Carly let Nelle die, Esme targeted Spencer so she could get into Joss's circle. Hell will be paid.

by Anonymousreply 67January 29, 2022 1:31 PM

Esme is going to claim to be the real Joss...Wait and see. RV was behind the Jessica and Natalie baby swap storyline on OLTL and this is very similar. Joss was born in the cabin and after some Claudia dramatics Carly and Joss were taken to the hospital where Esme and Joss were switched by Ryan. Esme discovered who she "really" is and wants the life she was robbed of. I also think Jerry Jax is mixed into this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 29, 2022 1:39 PM

GH is showing how big the arse’s are with these yoga class scenes and tight stretch pants. So many of the GH actresses really have huge arses! Is Frank shaming them? He likes the males better.

by Anonymousreply 69January 29, 2022 2:46 PM

I love Chase’s sassy lil’ stance in his square-cut underpants when BLQ walked in on him in the exam room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 29, 2022 4:37 PM

R68 FUCK NO. I actually liked Natalie, Esme is no Natalie.

R70 Those two are really good at undressing each other with their eyes. I mean just looking at their eyes it is like you can see that those characters want to just rip each other's clothes off and fuck in the middle of the street. I mean they are doing some Norma Desmond acting! I don't see that with any other couple on the show, Britt could do it with Jason, but of course he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 71January 29, 2022 4:42 PM

The Chase/BLQ story would be more interesting if BLQ was in shape and dressing nicely. The dark, drab blazer outfits are matronly.

There I said it.

by Anonymousreply 72January 29, 2022 4:51 PM

How the fuck does hat guy find Epiphany's snatch? She’s so fucking fat.

by Anonymousreply 73January 29, 2022 4:55 PM

r72

I very rarely watch GH anymore but when I did last week, I could not believe how they dress BLQ

by Anonymousreply 74January 29, 2022 4:56 PM

Honestly, I find I don't notice her body that much because her face is still stunning. And, it is possible to be larger and still be sexy. Not obese, but just curvy. But, we can't judge that because they dress her like Johnny Cash.

by Anonymousreply 75January 29, 2022 5:02 PM

BLQ actress does have a beautiful face and doesn't need to be stick skinny however a bit of effort on both sides would be appropriate. She could lose 10-20 lbs. which is a realistic goal and still not emaciated and the Wardrobe Dept. could do better job finding fashionable attractive outfits for someone who isn't a size 2.

by Anonymousreply 76January 29, 2022 5:21 PM

I think the fact that Chase is the one who’s constantly objectified makes his thing with BLQ kinda hot. The actors do have chemistry (and AS is gorgeous; I agree that they should find a more flattering way to costume her).

by Anonymousreply 77January 29, 2022 5:59 PM

Frank wants snatch eating! The new Spencer is gay so he can’t get it up.

by Anonymousreply 78January 29, 2022 7:01 PM

Did anyone even notice there was no Michael and Willow this week? Sadly, he's back on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 79January 29, 2022 7:45 PM

Spoilers say Michael and Willow go to Paris and find something from their past there.

Nelle?

Shiloh?

What?

by Anonymousreply 80January 29, 2022 7:48 PM

Well BLQ didn’t wear a blazer to yoga so that’s a start.

by Anonymousreply 81January 29, 2022 8:10 PM

Maybe in Paris they find the child from Brenda and Michael's one night stand?

by Anonymousreply 82January 29, 2022 8:20 PM

LW is teaching folks how to act? Carly/Carrie Bradshaw just snarks and snarls and has a stink face all the time.

by Anonymousreply 83January 30, 2022 3:25 AM

LW has a fat ass!

by Anonymousreply 84January 30, 2022 4:19 AM

Are they going to do anything with the gays left besides Harmony and Alexis?

by Anonymousreply 85January 30, 2022 6:14 AM

We never did get an update on Terry's online dating adventure, did we?

I'd like to see her with M'neeka, the bartender at the Savoy with the big guns.

by Anonymousreply 86January 30, 2022 8:45 AM

r85 You're forgetting GH's main romance: Sonny and himself.

by Anonymousreply 87January 30, 2022 10:30 AM

Heather Tom as NuBrenda. Imagine her cuntastic scenes with Carly, fighting for Sonny's love.

by Anonymousreply 88January 30, 2022 10:40 AM

NuSpencer hasn’t posted a shirtless locker room selfie on IG since before the holidays. I’m concerned.

by Anonymousreply 89January 30, 2022 1:04 PM

Why won’t they bring Brenda back? Why don’t we have a recast Lucky or Lulu yet? Where is Lucas and why can’t TPTB write for the character? I liked Ryan Carnes in the role and it’s not right that the gays are sidelined. Where is the call for equality on GH?

by Anonymousreply 90January 30, 2022 1:45 PM

R89 NuSpencer got freaked out by Nellie Branco being a perv to him.

by Anonymousreply 91January 30, 2022 2:41 PM

I miss those scenes in which Ryan Carnes was pulling Parry Shen on top of him. He so clearly wanted to be fucked.

by Anonymousreply 92January 30, 2022 3:22 PM

r92

I guess I missed that :(

by Anonymousreply 93January 30, 2022 4:31 PM

The last thing this show needs right now is another woman who Sonny might still have feelings for. Also, with Jax likely gone for good, let Brenda stay wherever she is now

by Anonymousreply 94January 30, 2022 4:50 PM

At the start Chad talks about a sister his mother gave up for adoption when he was a teen. The topic didn't seem planned and he doesn't appear comfortable discussing it.

At approx. 29:00 he briefly and vaguely discusses the break up with Courtney. I can't figure out what he's saying about being married. It sounds like he said "we didn't actually sign anything..." Is he saying they were never legally married or what? I put CC on but it didn't really help clarify.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95January 30, 2022 8:13 PM

Chad’s real-life stories are as dull as his characters’ storylines.

by Anonymousreply 96January 30, 2022 9:25 PM

I want Chad’s dick of death inside me. Quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 97January 30, 2022 9:27 PM

Chad wants his dick of death inside Swickard.

by Anonymousreply 98January 30, 2022 10:02 PM

They had the ceremony but never made it legal.

by Anonymousreply 99January 31, 2022 2:04 AM

What time is it on this episode? Joss has sex, Trina wakes up after sleeping off the drugs, Spence still in the Uber, Curtis and hat guy ordering wings, Sonny still at the hospital….and it’s still nighttime.

by Anonymousreply 100January 31, 2022 7:26 PM

Not to mention. NuLeo, r100.

by Anonymousreply 101January 31, 2022 7:51 PM

Wendy Riche was interviewed in the Locher Room recently. It's worth a listen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 31, 2022 10:07 PM

Alan Sarapa, the HOTTIE, has all of the inside info!

by Anonymousreply 103February 1, 2022 5:39 AM

Sonny, Carly, Michael, Josslyn, AND Willow all on today. So good I almost couldn't stay awake.

by Anonymousreply 104February 1, 2022 6:24 AM

So what's with Willow's birth certificate? Is she gonna turn out to be Nina's daughter after all?

by Anonymousreply 105February 1, 2022 8:00 AM

Also...her name is Willow. Her mother is Harmony. What the hell is that about? Why didn't they just name her "Shallow"?

by Anonymousreply 106February 1, 2022 8:00 AM

Um shallow would be judging someone by their name.

They were in a cult. It’s ok that they have hippy dippy names.

by Anonymousreply 107February 1, 2022 8:26 AM

They've really islanded the black characters with this boring ass story about the hat guy . Stella made her big discovery of a still undisclosed relative three years ago. Wrap this shit up writers.

by Anonymousreply 108February 1, 2022 10:05 AM

Hat guy is annoying. Go away!

by Anonymousreply 109February 1, 2022 10:41 AM

I hope Stella recognized Phyllis because they used to be in the Symbionese Liberation Army together or something.

by Anonymousreply 110February 1, 2022 11:57 AM

Something like this r92?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 1, 2022 2:09 PM

R105 I had forgotten all about that didn't Sam and Julian do something about her birth certificate back when she and Michael were fighting with Nell? I seem to remember they did something because Willow doesn't really have one because her parents were in a cult.

by Anonymousreply 112February 1, 2022 5:23 PM

Hat guy has a medical condition and I think they are going to have him die on top of Epiphany, before we find out what his secret is. Stella will be the only one that knows the truth!

by Anonymousreply 113February 1, 2022 10:25 PM

So was yesterday's nuLeo just a temp or did they film out of sequence? Also, it feels like we skipped a week or something, there was no build up to this wedding.

by Anonymousreply 114February 2, 2022 12:44 AM

Will they just make Michael gay already?! Feels like the next obvious move. The actor doesn’t work in Female pairings!

by Anonymousreply 115February 2, 2022 12:46 AM

R115 = yep. Michael has never had chemistry with any of his pairings. And in real life his last wife looked like a man--not judging but she looks like a man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116February 2, 2022 2:05 AM

GH is trying to do damage control since Soap Twitter was in an uproar about Trina being drugged. Michael Ausiello claims GH is smartly written. LMAO! The Carly Show is most certainly not that.

by Anonymousreply 117February 2, 2022 11:37 AM

R117 = Viewers are getting real tired of Gangster Hospital. I can see why Michael can't keep a relationship. He learned it from his whore mother.. Meaningless Characters = Willow, Sasha, Brando, Gladys. Ruined Characters = Elizabeth, Finn, Maxie, Britt, nuNick, Scott, nuDrew....This show needs a serious house cleaning. Little Jake is a nut. He should go on a rampage and take down some of these characters. ...LINK = Green Sweater. In the first 30 seconds and looks like he hates all of these characters especially Liz. Even talking to Cam he looks like he wants to attack him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118February 2, 2022 11:57 AM

Too bad they Elizabethed Dr. Terry, who would've been a great surprise/alive soras'd Dev, Brenda and Michael's son from their dalliance, back for some sweet revenge on grandpa Sonny for being an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 119February 2, 2022 4:59 PM

R119 I'm pretty sure the actress is the same age or older than the Michael actor. So unless Brenda raped an infant Michael that wouldn't make sense.

by Anonymousreply 120February 2, 2022 5:05 PM

All you haters can just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

by Anonymousreply 121February 2, 2022 5:28 PM

R121 Shut up bitch or your past as “Shady Lane” just might cum back to haunt you!

by Anonymousreply 122February 2, 2022 6:43 PM

R22 Nina, is that you?! FUCK OFF!

by Anonymousreply 123February 2, 2022 7:13 PM

Sorry, Nina @ R122, not R22. I’m so MAD!

by Anonymousreply 124February 2, 2022 7:17 PM

Team Nina!

by Anonymousreply 125February 2, 2022 7:41 PM

Fuck you too, R125! You’re banned from the MetroCourt pool!

by Anonymousreply 126February 2, 2022 9:17 PM

It's okay, R120 . Reading comprehension isn't for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 127February 2, 2022 10:24 PM

I don't like Ava's poofy hair.

Have they fired scrawny Marcus yet? What's the hold up?

by Anonymousreply 128February 2, 2022 10:36 PM

[quote] It's okay, [R120] . Reading comprehension isn't for everyone.

R127 Yeah, I think it isn't for you.

[quote] Too bad they Elizabethed Dr. Terry, who would've been a great surprise/alive soras'd Dev, Brenda and Michael's son from their dalliance, back for some sweet revenge on grandpa Sonny for being an asshole.

That is saying Dr. Terry would have been a great surprise as an alive and soras'd Dev, whom you would then like to be revealed as Brenda and Michael's son. So I replied...

[quote] I'm pretty sure the actress is the same age or older than the Michael actor. So unless Brenda raped an infant Michael that wouldn't make sense.

The actress that plays Dr. Terry is 32, the actor that plays Michael is 29. There is no way for that actress to play his child without it looking crazy. Unless you meant something different than what you actually wrote, I stand by what I said.

by Anonymousreply 129February 2, 2022 11:22 PM

How long are Sonny and Carly going to have the same conversation? Nina has been oddly minimalized in this whole storyline.

by Anonymousreply 130February 3, 2022 1:47 AM

If Ava has any more facelifts she’s gonna have a beard.

by Anonymousreply 131February 3, 2022 2:04 AM

They need to cut LW’s guarantees. She’s on everyday saying the SAME lines.

by Anonymousreply 132February 3, 2022 2:21 AM

Maura - STOP it with the procedures!

by Anonymousreply 133February 3, 2022 2:39 AM

R133

by Anonymousreply 134February 3, 2022 2:47 AM

R134

by Anonymousreply 135February 3, 2022 3:08 AM

Maura’s overdone plastic surgery makes me think she likes Marcus as a screen partner so she looks better.

Please recast nikolas!

by Anonymousreply 136February 3, 2022 3:15 AM

Thank you r129 for translating what r119 said.

Was scratching my head trying to decipher that.

by Anonymousreply 137February 3, 2022 7:14 AM

What's the issue with Willow's birth certificate? Are they RE-rewriting her as Nina's daughter now that Nelle isn't there to cause tension?

by Anonymousreply 138February 3, 2022 12:46 PM

R121 R123 R124 Stupid Miss C. Don’t you recognize me?

by Anonymousreply 139February 3, 2022 1:00 PM

I’m a huge fan of hers but Maura could now star in movie playing Joan Rivers.

by Anonymousreply 140February 3, 2022 1:03 PM

Lindsay Hartley as Sam needs to become permanent.

Sleepy mumbling KeMo needs to retire.

by Anonymousreply 141February 3, 2022 8:45 PM

A boil on my butt would be better than KeMo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142February 3, 2022 10:43 PM

r141 Agreed. I actually don't want to FF through all of Sam's scenes when Lindsay is playing her.

by Anonymousreply 143February 4, 2022 12:55 AM

What’s up with Mo’s hair? Silver one day, black the next then back to silver.

by Anonymousreply 144February 4, 2022 2:18 AM

First Hat Man, then little Leo, now Sam. Who's gonna disappear tomorrow?

by Anonymousreply 145February 4, 2022 8:17 AM

I'm expecting a NuCharlotte any day now. That Temp they had for a day was not up to the task.

by Anonymousreply 146February 4, 2022 12:13 PM

It’s kind of crazy how the show has veterans Laura, Victor, Nikolas, Kevin, and Ava standing around talking about Spencer all the time, but if I lived in Port Charles that’s probably what I would do too.

by Anonymousreply 147February 4, 2022 4:01 PM

Is Spencer the new Michael?

by Anonymousreply 148February 4, 2022 4:54 PM

do they play Michael and Spencer as cousins?

by Anonymousreply 149February 4, 2022 4:56 PM

Spencer is the best thing to happen to GH in a long time. I wonder if they realize it. All those other kids are going to college. They can't tape easily as he can. He needs a story away from them too.

by Anonymousreply 150February 4, 2022 5:09 PM

He’s really magnetic, R150. I think everyone involved with the show knows—it’s rare for a younger character to be that front-burnered.

by Anonymousreply 151February 4, 2022 5:51 PM

Please, a lot of you bitches have been watching for so long that you were complaining that Steve and Nurse Jessie were only standing around talking about what Laura and Scotty were doing

by Anonymousreply 152February 4, 2022 5:56 PM

I hope MEK gives Nicholas Chavez some sound advice about not jumping ship too quick when becoming the latest heartthrob. I recall MEK leaving AMC at the height of his popularity to pursue a movie career. He made one movie, it bombed, he was back on AMC in less than 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 153February 4, 2022 6:08 PM

Agree, R150. The kid does pretty well with complex, layered emotions. We can actually buy it when he swings from obnoxious, entitled brat acting out to hurt and vulnerable with pangs of conscience and sincere desire for acceptance.

CS as Victor is another excellent addition. He does duplicitous flawlessly. Suave and charming on the outside, treacherous through and through. That style of delivering cutting remarks disguised as witty banter is delightful.

by Anonymousreply 154February 4, 2022 6:10 PM

R154 They have been two of the best cast additions in awhile. Also, while I wasn't a fan at first but MEK's Martin Gray has grown on me, as a fun side character.

by Anonymousreply 155February 4, 2022 6:34 PM

^^sorry I didn't mean to put both while and but. I was editing and hit the post button by mistake.

by Anonymousreply 156February 4, 2022 6:36 PM

I"d love an edit button on DL.

by Anonymousreply 157February 4, 2022 6:44 PM

What happened to Kim Delaney as Jackie? Was it ever confirmed that she was leaving?

by Anonymousreply 158February 4, 2022 7:22 PM

Why isn’t Spencer yet featured in the beginning with his headshot?

by Anonymousreply 159February 4, 2022 7:34 PM

They haven't updated the opening headshots in almost two years. The most recent addition is Brooke Kerr as Portia who joined in March 2020.

Since coming back from the pandemic shutdown, they haven't bothered to add any actor who has joined the cast since then. That would include Spencer, Esme, Victor, Martin, Sean, Marshall and Phyllis.

They also don't have photos of actors who had short term roles before the pandemic who ended up sticking around like Harmony and Gladys.

Also missing is a photo of Cyrus when he does appearances.

by Anonymousreply 160February 4, 2022 7:58 PM

They did new cast photos a month ago and they've been all over twitter. Wonder when they will get around to actually using them in the opening credits.

by Anonymousreply 161February 4, 2022 8:02 PM

Is the BLQ actress really that big? She's a step away from wearing burkas.

by Anonymousreply 162February 4, 2022 8:08 PM

Are they going to kill off Mac?

by Anonymousreply 163February 4, 2022 8:56 PM

The "two fatalities" reported on the call was a bit of a fake out, the other one besides the guard on the truck turned out to be Kendall, Peter's accomplice. I suspect they will have Mac's status be dramatically dragged out as touch and go for a while, though.

by Anonymousreply 164February 4, 2022 9:12 PM

[quote]I suspect they will have Mac's status be dramatically dragged out as touch and go for a while, though.

It gives Felicia something to do to be by his bedside waiting.

by Anonymousreply 165February 4, 2022 9:30 PM

They really need to keep the new Sam actress - 1000 times better!

by Anonymousreply 166February 5, 2022 3:20 AM

NuSpencer is annoying. I don’t like him. And that boil/mole thing on his face has got to go!

by Anonymousreply 167February 5, 2022 3:20 AM

Spencer's hair is always in need of product when he's working at Kelly's. Is that a deliberate acting choice or has Frank cut the Hair & Makeup budget?

Is there an online petition somewhere demanding they keep TempSam? I'd be happy to sign it.

Felicia being back has reminded me I can only take her voice in very small doses.

by Anonymousreply 168February 5, 2022 3:37 AM

Felicia mousy mouse can fuck the fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 169February 5, 2022 3:56 AM

Jackie is probably on a barstool boozing up...The Finn Chase father and son storyline was just stupid. It added nothing. And listening to Finn call Chase "my son" 30 times was creepy. I did think Gregory would have been a good pairing for Alexis. But the truth is Gangster Hospital is full of disappointments even when they have famous castings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170February 5, 2022 4:41 AM

Nu Jackie Templeton delivered her lines so mechanically, that I could not take her seriously

by Anonymousreply 171February 5, 2022 10:18 AM

It is kind of sad that Kim Delaney was once considered one of the most popular actresses on daytime and she threw away her legacy by thinking Gangster Hospital was going to know how to write for her. The only chance Jackie had in Port Charles 2021 was to get seeded by the Mafia clown and hope the child didn't mumble when it was born.

by Anonymousreply 172February 5, 2022 1:08 PM

BLQ cried more about the kidnapped baby than Maxie and Felicia did about Mac. Twitter gossip that a legacy soap actor getting killed off. R155 agree the two new additions gave a shot of life to the soap.

by Anonymousreply 173February 5, 2022 2:02 PM

I wish Fat Maxie would get killed off!

by Anonymousreply 174February 5, 2022 3:48 PM

r173 The preview seems to show Maxie saying her daughter is more important than Mac. She's hardly a mother to her other 2 kids.

by Anonymousreply 175February 5, 2022 7:07 PM

What is it that Wes Ramsey is going for? He is just a terrible actor. Let’s hope Peter takes the baby and runs away - never to be seen again.

by Anonymousreply 176February 6, 2022 7:30 AM

Kevin Collins daughter is Livvie Locke....He seems to be another PC deadbeat dad. No wonder Laura loves Kevin so much. He reminds her of her deadbeat bio Dad and her deadbeat son Lucky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177February 6, 2022 11:51 AM

Livvie is Kevvie's daughter

by Anonymousreply 178February 6, 2022 12:21 PM

R178 = She changed her name to Lyvvie Lyocke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179February 6, 2022 12:39 PM

No, she changed her name to Llyvvy Lloch and is now a town in Wales.

by Anonymousreply 180February 6, 2022 5:45 PM

Shows what a lasting impression KM made that almost nobody remembers that.

by Anonymousreply 181February 6, 2022 5:57 PM

Bryan Craig has joined Good Trouble as a series regular for season 4.

by Anonymousreply 182February 7, 2022 6:39 PM

I had to Google Good Trouble as I didn’t know what it is/was. Apparently someone named Booboo Stewart is also joining the cast and the article lists newcomer (!) Bryan Craig.

by Anonymousreply 183February 7, 2022 7:29 PM

Bryan Craig looks like a foot

by Anonymousreply 184February 7, 2022 7:37 PM

Howling *howling* at that dumb smile on Carly’s face right before she walked in on Sonny and Nina boning.

by Anonymousreply 185February 8, 2022 2:13 AM

Bryan Craig is playing characters name Javi, Mateo, and Joaquin. Someone sounds like they are being typecast as the Hispanic Guy. He isn't exactly getting hotter with age...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186February 8, 2022 2:26 AM

Didn't Carly also walk in on Sonny and his other lawyer(not Diane) like that, as well? Was it also on the Haunted Star?

by Anonymousreply 187February 9, 2022 2:04 AM

Ok, since we are obviously stuck with Sonny this is what I want to see. Him and Carly divorce while he is engaged to Nina. Nina will feel betrayed by her best friend Ava when Ava and Carly team up to each get custody of their girls. Carly's lawyer will be Martin Gray and Ava's Scotty. And, guess what Nina has one last good egg and magic Sonny's sperm knows what to do. So Nina finally has her child. I mean honestly has there EVER been a character who has wanted and yearned for a child of there own for so long on any soap. I'm surprised she hasn't flown to Africa and adopted a whole village full by now. Give this woman a living child to call her own, please. I'm pro-life and I'm sick of hearing her whine about not having a child.

And, yes Carly and Drew are fine with me. Carly and anybody other than Sonny is fine with me. I do wonder, if LW and MB have been on the outs since she got WR hired. They kept them completely separated for almost a year, and then they are breaking up. I don't remember them ever being apart for that long, even when the characters were married to other people, they still interacted a lot.

by Anonymousreply 188February 9, 2022 3:22 AM

Sky would give Nina competition R188

by Anonymousreply 189February 9, 2022 3:45 AM

R187 = Yep...Video Link....Carly walks in on Grampa Sonny and (out of his league) Lawyer Lady. The writers have run out of ideas. Also Martina (the lawyer) left town. Expect her to show up with Teen Sonny Jr any day now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190February 9, 2022 3:54 AM

R189 I don't remember Skye going on so much about having a child. The thing I remember about her, is that it turned out her mama was Rae Cummings and Rae must have had a lot of cummings because she didn't know who the daddy was. I remember loving Skye on AMC, then OLTL, then GH, but I don't associate wanting to have a child with her like Nina. I mean it has become like her catch phrase. If the writers don't know what to write for her they just have her say something about being childless.

by Anonymousreply 191February 9, 2022 3:54 AM

Don't "oh dear" me I see the there instead of their.

by Anonymousreply 192February 9, 2022 3:57 AM

How long will it be before Frankie recruits Kim Zimmer for a short arc involving Nina?

by Anonymousreply 193February 9, 2022 3:59 AM

R193 = The storyline would have to be Kim Zimmer falling into bed with Sonny. That's pretty much all they got. Strange how FV, a gay man, thinks basic looking Sonny is so irresistible. I am also beginning to think NuDrew is a dud just like Austin.

by Anonymousreply 194February 9, 2022 4:05 AM

R194 I could see Zimmer playing a long lost sister of Lisel and Madeline, who comes to town to claim that Nina was really her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 195February 9, 2022 4:24 AM

[quote] What is it that Wes Ramsey is going for? He is just a terrible actor.

He's been better - much better - in other things, but playing a bad ass villain when he looks like a barista is NOT his forte.

He and NuNellieNikolas are the two least believable actors in the cast.

by Anonymousreply 196February 9, 2022 4:29 AM

R196 His Peter is less bad ass villain and more of a silent movie villain that ties damsels to train tracks. I'm surprised he didn't grow out a mustache to twirl.

by Anonymousreply 197February 9, 2022 4:55 AM

[quote] I am also beginning to think NuDrew is a dud just like Austin.

I agree. A bland character. Cameron Matheson just doesn't have much range. Just seems positive and enthusiastic about everything.

Drew was held captive for two years and was under mind control, yet he's not having any difficulty readjusting to life back in Port Charles? No trauma for being a prisoner? No PTSD?

And what's this with his being everyone in town's best friend? He's friends with Dante, with Michael, with Britt, with Carly, even with Sonny? Bizarre.

During a recent scene between Sonny and Drew at Charlie's Pub, I kept going, what is Ryan Lavery doing in Port Charles talking to a mob boss.

by Anonymousreply 198February 9, 2022 5:21 AM

R198 I wonder if that is just part of his brainwashing? So we can clearly tell when he is activated.

by Anonymousreply 199February 9, 2022 5:24 AM

R198 = Exactly. He is Ryan Lavery.....And Carly Corinthos meets Ryan Lavery was already done by ABC years ago as part of promotional campaign....LINK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200February 9, 2022 6:37 AM

R200 = And of course Sonny met Erica Kane. Link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201February 9, 2022 6:41 AM

Frank wanted Cameron's cock.

by Anonymousreply 202February 9, 2022 7:33 PM

Drew was spared today. But for how much longer?

by Anonymousreply 203February 9, 2022 10:05 PM

Today was chaotic and left me exhausted - Nina skulking and trailing Sonny post sex, Carly bouncing around town in her ball gown, Dante and Sam proclaiming love in the middle of all this turmoil, kidnapping, trash picking, and Pee-tuhrrr.

by Anonymousreply 204February 10, 2022 12:35 AM

I think Cameron Matheson is just too closely identified with Ryan Lavery and AMC. He really hasn't done anything to distinguish Drew Cain from Ryan Lavery.

Ever since he got back to Port Charles, all I see is Ryan Lavery. Although I will admit that when he was imprisoned and bearded on Cassadine Island, I sort of believed him as Drew.

by Anonymousreply 205February 10, 2022 12:41 AM

I think GH basically writing Drew as a whole new character isn’t helping. He’s basically Carly’s therapist and ass licker.

by Anonymousreply 206February 10, 2022 1:51 AM

Fortunately, for nuDrew, that position opened up as Carly's former therapist and ass licker decided he didn't believe in vaccinations.

by Anonymousreply 207February 10, 2022 1:55 AM

How is Drew able to afford drinks at the Savoy and dining at the Metro? Does Monica give him an allowance?

by Anonymousreply 208February 10, 2022 6:00 AM

I guess he has access to some of his funds, he was fabulously wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 209February 10, 2022 6:04 AM

Still no Greenlee.. er Hayden.

by Anonymousreply 210February 10, 2022 11:06 AM

NuCharlotte is not a good fit for the role.

Is there a shortage of vaxxed 13 yr old aspiring actresses in L.A.?

by Anonymousreply 211February 10, 2022 8:05 PM

We were spared Snags and Sonny today but appears they are back tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 212February 10, 2022 9:04 PM

I'm up to the Wednesday show because I watch on Hulu. WTF is Maxie angry with Austin? He had no way of knowing. I hope she goes with Peter never to be seen or heard from again.

I just can't stand that daily dose of Carly. God, enough already. Plus she's getting a rough to look at. Drew is SO boring. Nina is far more interesting and easier to watch. She even makes Sonny almost tolerable.

Dante/Sam, also so boring as are the thankfully seldom seen Michael/Willow.

There are so few interesting stories on the show these days. I wonder how the ratings are.

by Anonymousreply 213February 11, 2022 12:11 AM

Today's show made me fall in love with Nurse Elizabeth and Doctor Finn. When they were at Chase and Brook Lyn's house today it dawned on me. She is now Audrey and Finn is her Steve. That doesn't mean that her days on the show are over. Just that she has matured, into the grounded relatable character that can center the show and keep it grounded, regardless of what the Qs, Cassadines, Spencers, Corinthoses, or assorted super villains are up to. I grew up watching GH in the late 80s until college in the early 2000s. Steve and Audrey, and then just Audrey, were two of my favorite characters because no matter how crazy anything got, they were the normal that held it together. And, they weren't frontburner characters anymore, but they did have stories and were involved in many of the front burner stories as support. Having stand-up Dr. Steve Hardy, played by former MLB player John Beradino, be involved in the Stone AIDS story was powerful and enhanced a great story even more. But, that isn't to say they didn't still have excitement. Remember they kicked off Port Charles, by having interns perform brain surgery on Audrey Hardy with power tools.

I checked out the show's 50th anniversary, and seeing Audrey once more was great, but I didn't watch regularly after that. I would mainly check in for anniversaries or special episodes, I watched Luke's final week. Then I started watching when it was announced Jane Elliott was leaving, to see what I hoped was not her swansong, then I just kept watching, but while the show still has many issues there was something missing I couldn't put my finger on until I realized I miss Steve and Audrey and Elisabeth and Finn are my replacements and I'm fine with that.

Sorry for the long post, that's what happens when you watch soaps high.

by Anonymousreply 214February 11, 2022 2:42 AM

(R202)

by Anonymousreply 215February 11, 2022 7:34 AM

Does anyone ever remind crybaby Valentine that he paid Sasha to pretend to be Nina's daughter? He's such a bitch. Anna deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 216February 11, 2022 9:58 AM

R214 = Did Audrey have three brats by three different fathers?.Did she sleep with Steve's brother? Elizabeth will be the end of Finn. She ruins ALL men. I would be very nervous if I were Michael Easton. The show tends to write off or kill off Liz's long list of exes. Finn will be no different. Pairing him with Liz guarantees Finn's exit is inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 217February 11, 2022 11:34 AM

Audrey had a past, she wasn't always the goody two shoes head nurse that she became. And, Liz's having three kids by three different fathers sadly does make her a more relatable character for a large segment of the audience.

by Anonymousreply 218February 11, 2022 4:14 PM

[quote]Pairing him with Liz guarantees Finn's exit is inevitable.

An exactly how is that a bad thing?

by Anonymousreply 219February 11, 2022 4:17 PM

Rachel Ames is still alive at 92.

by Anonymousreply 220February 11, 2022 7:00 PM

I miss Sonny’s gray hair.

by Anonymousreply 221February 11, 2022 7:03 PM

So, Terry and Chet, huh. They do have much in common....he's got a stump, she's got a stump....

by Anonymousreply 222February 11, 2022 10:36 PM

Audrey was the best crier in her day. I bet she would have won a daytime Emmy if they had them during her prime.

by Anonymousreply 223February 11, 2022 11:50 PM

That wasn’t taggert. Why write for him if it’s just a day player?!?

Cast too big to waste time on day players.

by Anonymousreply 224February 12, 2022 2:26 AM

Ava/Maura’s overdone plastic surgery is so distracting that she’s venturing into Bobbie territory.

by Anonymousreply 225February 12, 2022 2:33 AM

She looks better than Kelly whose face looks like putty these days.

by Anonymousreply 226February 12, 2022 3:44 AM

There's nobody to root for and sympathize in this Sonny and Carly story. They're both insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 227February 12, 2022 4:57 AM

So now Chet and his sister are back? Great, more new characters.

by Anonymousreply 228February 12, 2022 8:28 AM

Maura needs to stop it with the face procedures. Accept the fact that she can’t do anything else but a soap opera. Especially now with that face. She ain’t gonna get another job so why hack up her face?

by Anonymousreply 229February 12, 2022 8:53 AM

I can only guess MW wants to look young alongside MC who looks younger than his age.

Is MC really being kept around at MW's insistence? Doesn't she realize she would get better storylines if she was coupled with a competent actor? As it stands she and MC will just be supporting players in the Spencer Show since the newbie kid is a better actor. The writers aren't going to give MC anything heavy at this point, he can't handle it. When is his contract up?

by Anonymousreply 230February 12, 2022 1:02 PM

Wally and Billy at Stuart Damon’s memorial last week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231February 12, 2022 3:46 PM

Who is Chet and who is his sister? TIA!

by Anonymousreply 232February 12, 2022 5:29 PM

Amy's been a featured nurse at GH for many years now. Her weight has greatly fluctuated over the years.

A few years ago, they brought on her brother Chet, a wounded war veteran ( I think the actor in real life is as well).

Neither one has been involved in any major storylines, but it's been mentioned that they went to high school with Maxie

by Anonymousreply 233February 12, 2022 5:37 PM

Thank you very much R 233

by Anonymousreply 234February 12, 2022 5:50 PM

R233 That's not entirely true have you forgotten the big "Ask Man Landers" storyline?

Honestly, I keep wanting them to say this Nurse Amy and Chet aren't biological siblings. That Amy was adopted and have it come out that the late Nurse Amy Vining was her mother. It is clear with the name and personality that she is basically a plus-sized clone of the original and beloved Nurse Amy.

by Anonymousreply 235February 12, 2022 7:15 PM

I and most people had forgotten about Ask Man Landers. We will now return to that blessed state

by Anonymousreply 236February 12, 2022 7:41 PM

Nurse Amy showed up for the same reason Deanna showed up and soon to be Felix. They always pull them out of the closet just in time for performing at the Nurse's Ball. They'll probably work Chet into some kind of veterans with PTSD storyline, maybe a little support group with Brando and Drew.

by Anonymousreply 237February 12, 2022 7:46 PM

Why didn’t Chet inherit Bert Bauer’s leg?

by Anonymousreply 238February 12, 2022 8:13 PM

No Nurses Ball this year.

by Anonymousreply 239February 12, 2022 8:52 PM

There was no nurses ball in 2021.

2022 remains to be seen. It’s only February.

by Anonymousreply 240February 12, 2022 8:55 PM

Oh, no! The Nurses Ball IS cancelled!

In Prague.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241February 12, 2022 9:53 PM

They'll probably be a Nurses Ball this year. They just have to figure out how it'll all be about Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 242February 12, 2022 9:59 PM

General Hospital knock-down, drag-out CATFIGHT

Bobbie vs Ginny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243February 12, 2022 11:43 PM

Chet is the blind date.

by Anonymousreply 244February 12, 2022 11:48 PM

So Chet is, uh, into, ya know…..

by Anonymousreply 245February 13, 2022 1:03 AM

What do they plan on doing with Brad? Are they going to set him up with someone?

by Anonymousreply 246February 13, 2022 1:12 AM

I want that Asian mob story damn it! It was one of the best GH stories back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 247February 13, 2022 2:18 AM

If the rumors of Julian (and William DeFry) are true that should give MW some airtime and out of the Cassadine Snoozefest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248February 13, 2022 4:19 AM

Bring back Daddy DeVry -- the hunkiest man on daytime, by far.

by Anonymousreply 249February 13, 2022 11:46 AM

I’d leave the light on for him if ted king came back as either alcazar.

by Anonymousreply 250February 13, 2022 11:51 AM

Ted King (Alcazar) is on Bold and Beautiful now and plays a doormat. Far from his glory days on OLTL and GH..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251February 13, 2022 12:08 PM

Why does it seem they keep focusing on people rather than stories? It’s a revolving door of characters and dropped storylines. Bring back Julian but trim the fat already.

by Anonymousreply 252February 13, 2022 1:55 PM

And by trim the fat, R252 means Kirsten Storms.

by Anonymousreply 253February 13, 2022 1:59 PM

SB's salary being added back into the budget must have created a hefty surplus. FV can afford to bring back WdV plus one or two others with that windfall.

Get rid of lightweight MC and free up even more money.

by Anonymousreply 254February 13, 2022 2:26 PM

SB will eventually be back when he runs out of money.

by Anonymousreply 255February 13, 2022 5:26 PM

[quote]SB will eventually be back when he runs out of money.

But there will always be people who need MonaVie. And what better way to get it than to buy it from a soap opera superstar!

by Anonymousreply 256February 13, 2022 8:14 PM

FV is gay as a goose. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But come on. Frank, stop playing your boy toys.

by Anonymousreply 257February 14, 2022 3:00 AM

This was an exciting week on GH, but my absolute favorite line of the week is when Carly asked how often Sonny had been fantasizing about sleeping with Nina.

Sonny shot back, "About as many times as you dreamed of sleeping with Jason."

Bravo!!!!! About time someone threw that in her face.

by Anonymousreply 258February 14, 2022 3:46 AM

R258 True, but Carly still comes across looking better. I mean she and Jason had decades of history, Sonny barely knew Nina before she kept him away from PC. So I kinda hope she slaps him.

by Anonymousreply 259February 14, 2022 3:51 AM

Is it possible that Peter took Maxie to some island and we'll never see either one of them again? We can hope, right?

by Anonymousreply 260February 14, 2022 7:03 AM

Please let Nina be pregnant!!...She can join the Sonny Baby Momma Club with Carly, Sam, Olivia, Ava, and Alexis.

by Anonymousreply 261February 14, 2022 10:20 AM

And I’m sure the last divorce lawyer that Carly had has a “little Mike” running around too.

by Anonymousreply 262February 14, 2022 1:26 PM

R262 = Yep. Sonny Jr is going to hit PC soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 263February 14, 2022 2:12 PM

MB really didn't like Ted King. Frankly, he got all jealous. And was dictating what jackets he could not wear, etc. And he had chemistry with whatever Carly that was. But MB made his life pretty miserable.

by Anonymousreply 264February 14, 2022 2:13 PM

Nina being pregnant seems like the logical next step.

Her one remaining egg implanted with Sonny's magic sperm! It will further divide Sonny and Carly, who so desperately need to be permanently divided.

Meanwhile, Carly and Drew are clearly headed for a relationship. After they have sex, Carly's one remaining egg will be impregnated by Drew's sperm, which is identical to Jason's sperm. So, in her mind, she will be carrying Jason's baby!

by Anonymousreply 265February 14, 2022 4:38 PM

R265 then when SB goes broke and returns he can be like, “damnit, you claim to love me, but you keep having kids with my brothers!”

by Anonymousreply 266February 14, 2022 5:51 PM

Are they going to revisit Brad and Felix or find someone new for him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267February 14, 2022 7:26 PM

Apparently this thread is now paywalled and the discussion continues at...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268February 14, 2022 8:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!