Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Olsen Twins actually showed up to Bob Saget’s funeral?

I’m happy they showed up. There were people who thought they may not. Will this finally shut up the trolls who claim he molested them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 18, 2022 1:54 AM

I respect them. They cashed out on all those dumb kids movies and TV shows in the 90s, then became billionaire fashion designers mostly out of the public eye. This shows in a small way they still care about the people who helped them get to where they are now.

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2022 3:42 PM

I love how whichever twin is on the left is holding her hands in exactly the same pose as Elaine Carroll used to do in her Very Mary Kate videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2022 3:46 PM

Did they leave their broomsticks with the Valet?

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2022 3:49 PM

It's rare they issued a statement and showed up to the funeral.

by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2022 3:53 PM

R2, I was just going to type the same thing!

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2022 3:55 PM

I side-eye them for underpaying their employees and interns and allegedly being drug lords. But it's still sweet of them to issue a public statement and to attend Bob's funeral. As noted in other threads, the twins still maintained a close relationship with Bob as opposed to everyone else who they cut off. It says a lot actually because they quit acting and isolated themselves in NYC but still had time to hang out with Bob when he visited.

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2022 4:02 PM

It’s really messed that people were slandering Bob for molesting the Olsen twins when that’s clearly not true and they loved him dearly.

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2022 4:06 PM

messed up*

by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2022 4:06 PM

[quote]Will this finally shut up the trolls who claim he molested them?

Those people were nearly all on Twitter (of course.)

People here recounted multiple instances where it was clear he was friends with them, as they were friends with his daughter, and they genuinely liked him. The rest of the cast: not so much.

by Anonymousreply 9January 16, 2022 4:08 PM

You Got Us, Dude.

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2022 4:08 PM

The panic over pedophilia and rape among people on social media today reminds me of the 80s and early 90s Satanic panic hysteria that shows like Maury and Oprah covered.

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2022 4:12 PM

They’re so ugly and weird

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2022 4:12 PM

They look like they're attached at the arm in OP's pic, like Siamese twins. I wonder if they stayed that way through the whole funeral.

by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2022 4:13 PM

Dylan and Cole are their male counterparts but instead of anorexia they seem to binge eat.

by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2022 4:15 PM

They don’t look happy or approachable

by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2022 4:15 PM

They are tiny-framed women.

I don't get why they insist on wearing such oversized clothing that hangs on them. Also, both of them have a thing for MUCH older men although Ashley's current bf seems to be somewhat age appropriate.

Many former victims of abuse do both - dress in oversized clothing to hide their bodies and form unhealthy attachments to much older men.

Although they clearly were smart to exit show business and have generally seemed to escape the childhood star drug and legal problems that many have, there is something going on with them.

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2022 4:17 PM

I don't think they were sexually abused but the overexposure to fame at such a young age and growing up in the spotlight was severely traumatic. They were in the public eye for their entire infancy, childhood and adolescence. When the twins started developing sexually, they were the target of a lot of perverted attention. So many punchlines made about them and that countdown clock to their 18th birthday. They always had a clean wholesome image too and made movies and TV shows for young girls. I figure the eating disorders, drug addiction and dressing up in baggy clothing was all a response to that childhood trauma and reclaiming ownership of their bodies. It's not healthy but its simply a maladaptive trait. They are rich and never have to work but it makes you wonder if childhood fame is worth it.

by Anonymousreply 17January 16, 2022 4:26 PM

People.com:

Though the service was small, several of Saget's closest friends were in attendance, including his Full House costars, John Stamos, Dave Coulier, Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin, Lori Loughlin and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.

Stamos' wife Caitlin McHugh, Loughlin's husband Mossimo Giannulli, Jeff Ross, John Mayer, Jimmy Kimmel, Dave Chappelle, Kathy Griffin and Jonathan Silverman were also in attendance.

by Anonymousreply 18January 16, 2022 5:45 PM

Cousin It realness.

by Anonymousreply 19January 16, 2022 5:48 PM

The cover themselves from neck to toe, and then their long hair and dark sunglasses (and facial masks, though they have to wear those) cover as much skin as possible. It's like they're in burqas voluntarily.

by Anonymousreply 20January 16, 2022 5:51 PM

Are they still close with Stamos?

Maybe it was innocent or just affection, but there are so many photos of him hugged-up with one of the twins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 16, 2022 5:52 PM

John Stamos was the real star of Full House. He did a lot of photos with the twins as a sell of the show. A hunky pretty boy with paternal instincts was catnip for the teen girl and women audiences.

by Anonymousreply 22January 16, 2022 5:54 PM

They look French. That’s the way many French women currently dress.

by Anonymousreply 23January 16, 2022 5:54 PM

Full House was always the Uncle Jesse (and later Michelle) show. A Greek Adonis taking care of his three blonde nieces. Danny and Joey's roles got more reduced over the years and Jesse got married to Aunt Becky who became the mother figure. Danny never even got a wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 16, 2022 5:59 PM

Mary Kate divorced her older husband.

A while ago, one of the twins got treatment for anorexia. I'm guessing they both struggle with anorexia, still.

The unabashed smoking is hilarious but it will come back to bite them (looks-wise, health-wise).

Mary Kate was connected to Heath Ledger. When his massage therapist found him dead, she called Mary Kate and then 911.

I envy their closeness to each other. Would be nice to have a sibling who is a best friend as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 16, 2022 6:00 PM

Love those shirtless pix of John Stamos with the kids! They show how he cares for LIFE!

by Anonymousreply 26January 16, 2022 6:07 PM

You got it, dude!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 16, 2022 6:10 PM

Fiona Apple looks like she could be their sister.

by Anonymousreply 28January 16, 2022 6:17 PM

In all fairness R15, they were attending a funeral.

by Anonymousreply 29January 16, 2022 6:19 PM

I assume whatever fondness they have for Stamos has dimmed somewhat after he was badgering them in the press to do the revival.

You can see from Saget's reaction this this hysterical interviewer that he respects them for doing what they want and that he probably thought the revival was stupid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 16, 2022 6:20 PM

Stamos is a fame whore and diva-ish. He also was the reason Full House ended at season 8. He refused to do the show if it moved to The WB because it was a new network and he felt it was beneath him. Fuller House could have just recast Michelle. The Olsens were around 8 when the original show ended, they look nothing like they used to and they look too different to share the role. Elizabeth was not going to do it for obvious reasons. So they could have just had a different actress play Michelle and nothing would be lost. TV shows recast all the time.

by Anonymousreply 31January 16, 2022 6:23 PM

R1 I don't. Any fashion designer that uses fur in 21st century deserves a bullet to the head. Fuck these two spoiled no-talent having twats.

by Anonymousreply 32January 16, 2022 6:25 PM

Lori Loughlin's house got burglarized while she and her husband were at Saget's funeral.

by Anonymousreply 33January 16, 2022 6:27 PM

I believe Warner Bros wanted to move Full House to The WB was because Disney bought ABC Network. And since Full House was big in the ratings, they wanted it to be The WB's flagship seres. Stamos was a bit foolish for his refusal because I don't think it would have struggled if it moved to The WB, the ratings would drop but could pick up as The WB gained more affiliates.

by Anonymousreply 34January 16, 2022 6:30 PM

I completely forget which show it was - maybe it was something on HBO. It was an outrageous comedy series, and Saget was playing himself, shockingly raunchy. Anyway, he had two female dwarfs show up at his hotel room on order, and then he disappeared with them into his room. The implication was glaringly clear. Anyone else see this? I cannot remember what show this happened on.

by Anonymousreply 35January 16, 2022 6:37 PM

R33 it was two weeks ago, but either way, karma's a bitch, ain't it Lori?

by Anonymousreply 36January 16, 2022 6:38 PM

The ONLY time I ever hear anyone claim he molested them is on DL.

Anyway, why does she not get along with any of the other cast mates?

by Anonymousreply 37January 16, 2022 6:39 PM

Just remembered. It was an episode of Entourage on HBO.

-R35

by Anonymousreply 38January 16, 2022 6:41 PM

R31 I think they didn’t recast Michelle just in case the Olsen’s decided to come around? Or maybe they were worried it would ruin the nostalgia factor. That was the main thing the show had going for it. Recasting them would end up reflecting poorly on Fuller House.

by Anonymousreply 39January 16, 2022 6:42 PM

R31 the fact that they tried begging Elizabeth will never not be hilarious. "Yeah, she's busy with Marvel movies and acclaimed indies. Please, don't call again"

by Anonymousreply 40January 16, 2022 6:42 PM

Previous thread with plenty of info

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 16, 2022 6:44 PM

Yes R40 and even if Elizabeth wasn't in the Marvel Universe. She's still their sister and would not feel comfortable playing their role anyway. The producers should have just recast the role, there's no shortage of cute blonde women in Los Angeles and Michelle's character was so young when the show ended, they could give her any personality they wanted.

by Anonymousreply 42January 16, 2022 6:45 PM

There's no question Elizabeth Olsen would ever have played in "Fuller House." She's too big a star for a third-rate streaming sitcom, and she has no personal attachment to the original show.

by Anonymousreply 43January 16, 2022 6:47 PM

Their most recent interview (from last summer). I appreciate that they made Fuck You Money and are now just living life on their terms

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 16, 2022 6:50 PM

R36 the funeral was literally 2 days ago….

by Anonymousreply 45January 16, 2022 6:52 PM

R45 the BREAK IN was two weeks ago, not during the funeral.

by Anonymousreply 46January 16, 2022 6:53 PM

[quote]"Yeah, she's busy with Marvel movies and acclaimed indies.

She's hardly Scar Jo or Chris Evans.

Come on now.

by Anonymousreply 47January 16, 2022 6:53 PM

Ummmm wouldn’t recasting Michelle completely ruin the nostalgia factor Fuller House was riding on? Seeing Michelle played by another person kills the nostalgia. The point is to see the original actors in the roles they made famous. The same exact reason SJP won’t recast Samantha. It kills the nostalgia

by Anonymousreply 48January 16, 2022 6:55 PM

R47 you’ve been under a rock over the past year?

by Anonymousreply 49January 16, 2022 6:56 PM

Mary-Kate acted up until 2013. So she must have enjoyed it more than Ashley who retired in 2004 and never returned. Mary-Kate always chose the more darker and tomboyish type of roles too. So if any of the twins would make a return it would probably be Mary-Kate.

by Anonymousreply 50January 16, 2022 6:57 PM

Totally not cringey at all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 16, 2022 7:01 PM

“How come you’re so much nicer than your sisters?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52January 16, 2022 7:01 PM

[quote]you’ve been under a rock over the past year?

Scar Jo and Evans aren't doing shows for Disney Plus.

by Anonymousreply 53January 16, 2022 7:02 PM

They are the harbingers of death.

Fortunately there was no mandatory drug testing to attend otherwise these bitches would have been a thousand miles away.

by Anonymousreply 54January 16, 2022 7:03 PM

It's creepy and disturbing how obsessed people are with sexual abuse and "trafficking". Whenever a (former) child star shows signs of any kind of mental health issue, or even normal youthful rebellion, or hasn't "settled down" by a certain age (see Leo D.), you get these comments from from "worried" fans saying, "Poor girl/guy, you just know he/she was taken advantage of by creepy Hollywood execs!!! I feel soo sorry for him/her!!". You just know these people secretly LOVE the idea that a pretty young celebrity was molested. Beneath the thin veneer of fake concern lies an insatiable thirst for gossip, the more outrageous the better.

by Anonymousreply 55January 16, 2022 7:06 PM

R53 you mean the acclaimed Marvel show that was one of the biggest shows of last year? Poor dear, how will her career recover?

by Anonymousreply 56January 16, 2022 7:07 PM

R55 A lot of these child stars come from poor, dysfunctional homes with greedy parents who don't care about setting boundaries, discipline, education or teaching values. So some of them grow up into spoiled brats and being exposed to drugs and partying makes them mature too fast. Fame itself is traumatic for the young, developing brain. But most child actors are actually normal with normal, caring parents who usually retire early. Many are just local kids from NYC and LA who do commercials and some film roles and disappear into their normal lives. Most who stay in the industry either end up well-adjusted like Henry Thomas, ScarJo and JGL or hot messes like Lindsay Lohan, Corey Haim and Demi Lovato.

by Anonymousreply 57January 16, 2022 7:11 PM

R25, My gawd, Mary-Kate married that TOAD? Was he their supplier? The guy's clearly a raging alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 58January 16, 2022 7:11 PM

They look like cousin It

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 16, 2022 7:12 PM

Well most of those who accused Bob of SA are gen z who were born years after Full House went off air. The rumors all came from tik tok, twitter and youtube and the comments that was passed around, they didn’t make their own research on google which will debunk those theories esp on google image were you see Bob with the olsen twins in recent years.

by Anonymousreply 60January 16, 2022 7:12 PM

R53 and that’s a shame, because her show was a massive success and critical/awards darling while Black Widow didn’t perform all that well and many fans have it as one of the least fav movies in that franchise.

WandaVision was a massive achievement and phenomenon.

by Anonymousreply 61January 16, 2022 7:12 PM

R60 I hate that holier-than-thou culture. I'm only 28 and this is the opposite of where our culture should be heading. All the moralizing, witch hunts and constantly trying to find something wrong with others is becoming obnoxious. Are we stepping into the McCarthy era or Stalin-era Russia with rumors and tattletales destroying innocent people's reputations? Fucking ridiculous and why I can't spend too much time on Twitter or TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 62January 16, 2022 7:17 PM

I always heard it that the twins were the ones who abused Saget and they told him if he ever said a word they'd use the photos they took and claim he was the abuser.

They were horrible girls. The fetal alcohol syndrome so obvious in their faces didn't mean they weren't cunning. Sociopaths. That's why things turned out they way they did for them.

Saget must have assumed it was to drive Stamos crazy, but he didn't dare say anything about it. Only a few people and a friend of Mary Kate's ex-"boyfriend" knew first-hand, and one friend has been quietly talking for years.

by Anonymousreply 63January 16, 2022 7:22 PM

Peep Lizzie's childhood GBF in the stripes at R52

by Anonymousreply 64January 16, 2022 7:24 PM

These "stories" are the ESTs to end all ESTs.

by Anonymousreply 65January 16, 2022 7:24 PM

R55 In Leo’s case, his manager Bob Villard was literally arrested and convicted of child molestation.

by Anonymousreply 66January 16, 2022 9:07 PM

After watching "An Open Secret," I'm convinced that child acting / child management, etc., are a breeding ground for pedophilia. It's the perfect storm of ingredients: good-looking children with dreams of this long shot of stardom, parents who also have stars in their eyes, powerful agents, etc. When the sex stuff happens, the children and their parents have probably compromised their own principles to trade for fame. Thus, they feel guilty. (Not blaming any child for being sexually molested, but there's self-guilt involved.)

by Anonymousreply 67January 16, 2022 9:21 PM

That's any industry that involves access to children R67. Churches, scouts, youth sports, etc. But most people working in Hollywood are not pedophiles because it's an industry with too money at risk. Most pedophiles are low IQ losers and could not manage to make it to high end corporate positions. That's why most of them become community leaders or coaches because you don't need college degrees to do that.

by Anonymousreply 68January 16, 2022 9:49 PM

Which of those evil cunts helped Heath Ledger to his grave?

by Anonymousreply 69January 16, 2022 11:12 PM

[quote] In Leo’s case, his manager Bob Villard was literally arrested and convicted of child molestation.

JFC and I used to love those early episodes of "This Old House".

by Anonymousreply 70January 16, 2022 11:23 PM

I actually like the Olsen Twins. They don’t put up a fake front and are who they are. Even in interviews, they’re very calm and reserved and articulate. Ashley does most of the speaking, which was always the case and Mary-Kate is the more quiet and vulnerable one of the two. She’s the one who ended up in rehab numerous times for eating disorders (or the first one to). Ellen was the only talk show they would visit for a while and 7 years ago was their last time. Idk but I feel they didn’t enjoy being there this time. But they were good sports and go along with what’s thrown at them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 16, 2022 11:28 PM

My god, I just realized their awful oversized clothing is probably from their own fashion line The Row - or at least their fashion line reflects that same sensibility.

by Anonymousreply 72January 16, 2022 11:35 PM

That style is popular in France

by Anonymousreply 73January 16, 2022 11:40 PM

R67 Go back to CDAN. Child sexual abuse in general is rampant in society, but there's no specific correlation between Hollywood and child molestation, it's just that the people involved have some degree of notoriety as opposed to some middle class kid in Iowa. It's just like R55 said, a way for people to indulge in their fetish for salacious gossip.

by Anonymousreply 74January 16, 2022 11:40 PM

More evangelical Christian ministers have seduced children than Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 75January 17, 2022 12:17 AM

R75 we don’t know that

by Anonymousreply 76January 17, 2022 12:21 AM

Yeah I wouldn't hang out in public if I were them either. imo, fashion is still a little too close to the public eye. I'm curious how the #freebritney movement has impacted them. I know its helping Lindsey, Paris, Hilary and Raven out. That class of female child stars really got fucked up by the media.

by Anonymousreply 77January 17, 2022 12:21 AM

R75 Yes. Hollywood has its problem with predators but it's no different than any other industry where power corrupts. But the fact of the matter is most pedophiles would not put that much effort, years of education and resources to become a Hollywood power player. Many are not these evil geniuses with disposable income. Most are just losers with mental problems. Becoming a pastor, a scout leader, volunteer, sports coach, etc would be easier for them and requires little to no education or wealth. And also much more easier to get victims if they're some poor kid from a trailer park. Children in Hollywood would actually have more protection and especially if they are famous child stars. They would be more well-spoken, intelligent and mature for their age too which would make them more likely to tell an adult.

by Anonymousreply 78January 17, 2022 12:22 AM

[quote] I'm curious how the #freebritney movement has impacted them. I know its helping Lindsey, Paris, Hilary and Raven out.

Hilary is fine. She's very rich and her stage mom was very protective. Raven is a bit kooky but also fine. She also had good parents who shielded her. Raven and Hilary's problems are more their arrogance and saying dumb things due to being spoiled. Lindsay came from a dysfunctional home, Hollywood didn't damage her in fact she had way more chances and opportunities than most and she wasted it. Paris is a spoiled rich bitch, no sympathy for that asshole.

by Anonymousreply 79January 17, 2022 12:24 AM

R79 exactly. Looking at Lindsay's parents, she was doomed even if she never left Long Island. She'd still be getting drunk at Outback Steakhouse with Dina.

Compare the Olsens. Their father hasn't spoken to the media since they were very young and their mother has never ever said a word. How many celebrity parents can we say that about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 17, 2022 12:28 AM

They're what, 15, 16, in this interview?

Yeah, why would 5'1 women like this be shy around the public?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 17, 2022 12:30 AM

I think their parents did have their regrets about pushing them into the industry at such a young age but since the cat was out of the bag, they got wise and invested the twins money. Smartly they created a production company to, so at least the girls had ownership of all their movies, shows and merchandise. They certainly were overworked but at least they got to enjoy the fruits of their labor. So I can't say their parents were evil monsters. But the fact they didn't push Elizabeth to be an actress (compared to Lynne Spears, Dina Lohan and Billy Ray who pushed their younger daughters) must have shown they felt it was not the best choice they made in the past.

by Anonymousreply 82January 17, 2022 12:33 AM

Hilary's mom had her daughter's best interest at heart. When Disney refused to pay Hilary more money for the Lizzie McGuire spin-off, she and Hilary walked away. Hilary still had her music career and kept doing movies. Hilary can be very annoying but her parents raised her well because she's professional and is still working. Even when she had her wild phase with drugs and dating older men. She still kept herself together, got sober and appears to be a good albeit embarrassing mom.

Raven-Symone was always very talented as a child. From her time on The Cosby Show to Hangin' with Mr. Cooper and even doing movies like Queen and Dr. Doolittle. She had a bunch of albums too and showed talent for singing and rapping. When she signed onto Disney, she basically became the face of Disney Channel along with Hilary. That's So Raven was a smash hit and sold a ton of merchandise. Same with The Cheetah Girls. I personally believe Disney screwed her over out of petty reasons. Raven turned down doing The Cheetah Girls TV show because she wanted to focus mostly on That's So Raven. Plus Disney also wanted Raven to tour with The Cheetah Girls but again, Raven wanted to focus on her own music. The fact Raven was independent and refused to be overworked and most likely not properly compensated really pissed off the Disney execs. Raven's music was nowhere close to heavily promoted to the same extent as Hilary, Miley or Selena's. And That's So Raven was quietly cancelled. It did not get a proper finale or even a big movie despite keeping Disney Channel afloat in the mid-2000s and killing it in the ratings and merchandise sales. Both Hilary and Raven had good heads on their shoulders and they still work today because they are professional and demand a proper salary. The only flaws they have is putting their foots in their mouthes and being shady.

Now Lindsay on the other hand, had so many chances and opportunities. Disney pushed her heavily as a child star and teen idol. Lindsay just like Shia LaBeouf and Zac Efron had a natural progression to being a Hollywood star and Mean Girls, Prairie Home Companion and Georgia Rule were films that were meant to transition Lindsay to mainstream success. She instead became a party monster, hung out with Paris doing drugs and flashing her vagina, hopping on every dick imaginable, being rude to her castmates and staff and showing up late and under the influence. She got blacklisted for her unprofessionalism and after years of getting "comebacks", she has not grown as a person and is now reduced to being an escort for rich Arabs. Shitty family aside, her lack of self-awareness and refusal to grow up is what kills her chances

by Anonymousreply 83January 17, 2022 12:48 AM

"Hollywood is full of molesters! Take your kids to Mass instead!"

by Anonymousreply 84January 17, 2022 12:48 AM

R83 Amen. I can't believe Lindsay still has defenders after she tried to snatch those homeless kids. But the squeal she made when the mom decked her was awesome.

by Anonymousreply 85January 17, 2022 12:50 AM

Lori’s house was robbed ?

by Anonymousreply 86January 17, 2022 12:52 AM

R6 tell us about the druglord bit…

by Anonymousreply 87January 17, 2022 1:19 AM

R73 I like their clothing line.

by Anonymousreply 88January 17, 2022 1:23 AM

Weird how Elizabeth is basically a taller more attractive version of the twins.

by Anonymousreply 89January 17, 2022 1:48 AM

Come on. They're attractive but not that attractive. Is it the blonde hair and colorful (not brown) eyes?

They all look like the old school troll dolls, IMO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 17, 2022 1:52 AM

Elizabeth wasn’t deliberately malnourished for the camera

by Anonymousreply 91January 17, 2022 1:53 AM

They are like two Cousin Its.

by Anonymousreply 92January 17, 2022 2:27 AM

[quote]The Olsen Twins actually showed up to Bob Saget’s funeral?

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 93January 17, 2022 2:32 AM

I saw one of the Olsen Twins at a party in East Hampton. It was an outdoor “barbecue”, informal but grand, if you know what I mean. Everyone was wearing summery casual things; khaki shorts and polo shirts and sundresses and sandals. Whichever sister it was, was wearing a long black dress that covered every inch of skin. It was like Morticia Addams in a Ralph Lauren ad. Bizarre. I felt sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 94January 17, 2022 2:33 AM

R51 We don't say "cringey." We speak English here, dear.

by Anonymousreply 95January 17, 2022 2:41 AM

R94 sure

by Anonymousreply 96January 17, 2022 5:35 AM

R95 cringey af

by Anonymousreply 97January 17, 2022 6:44 AM

I always liked them

by Anonymousreply 98January 17, 2022 3:33 PM

They look like those shadow creatures in Ghost who drag Willie Lopez and Carl off to hell.

by Anonymousreply 99January 17, 2022 3:35 PM

How much did they charge to attend, and was it one lump sum or did they get separate checks?

by Anonymousreply 100January 17, 2022 3:42 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 18, 2022 1:44 AM

"Cringy" (without the e) is a perfectly normal adjective formation in English. Cf. runny, jumpy, pushy. This one has an underlying causative sense.

by Anonymousreply 102January 18, 2022 1:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!