Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos thread 23: Butterballs Niall, Lewis, Niko and Gemma

The discussion about Niall Hogran, Lewis Fataldi and Fat Niko of Lard Channel continues here. Their obese super fan Gemma keeps posting about her love of fat men and fattening meals.

Fat Niko is an alcoholic. He Should seek help. He looks ridiculous in the link. I think he believes he looks cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 5, 2022 5:33 PM

I am a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2022 1:37 AM

Thanks for the new thread. I didn't think anyone could beat Fataldi's drunken antics, but Niko literally said 'hold my beer!'

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2022 7:24 AM

Greaseball Niko has a really short tongue so he looks silly when he tries to stick it out (in Op's link). I feel sorry for his cute little white cat - I bet Niko clobbers her by mistake plenty of times when he lurches around drunk off his ass.

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2022 7:28 AM

I didn’t think so either, R2! Fataldi is always drinking but Niko is so much worse. He has beer and other alcoholic beverages in his hands all the time.

Niko’s tongue looks strange and that pose he does is so weird. His tongue looks exactly like him though. Short and wide. I do feel bad for the cat too. He shouldn’t own a cat when he can’t even take care of himself.

It’s hilarious that Gemma has introduced us to Fat Niko. I didn’t think her taste could get any worse than Hogran and Fataldi!

by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2022 7:58 AM

Hogran despite his various addictions is lovely compared to Fataldi and those Blind Channel drunken lards.

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2022 6:49 PM

Hogran looks much better and seems so much healthier too. I don’t know if everyone from Blind Channel is as unhealthy but I am sure Niko is the worst of them all. It doesn’t surprise me anymore when we find out even more gross things about him. Someone needs to save the poor cat!

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2022 7:33 PM

It’s Fat Niko’s birthday it seems. Gemma has posted so many pictures and videos of him. She is excited.

In the link we have pictures of Niko throughout the years and it looks like he has always been fat! In the first photo where he is very young he already had a double chin and round hamster cheeks. Forever a lardo, it seems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2022 9:09 PM

Greasy Niko really has had a dough ball face all his life. What's that gross sleazy pic of two guys sucking his man boobs? Maybe he's gay and Gemma is barking up the wrong tree.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2022 10:44 PM

I wasn’t surprised to see he was a fat child too. His face has always been MASSIVE AND ROUND! He has been well fed by his parents. He still has that same double chin. Now it’s just even bigger. He has always been unhealthy! Look at that massive Mountain Dew in his hands in the second photo. He has always been drinking fattening fizzy drinks too.

That last photo is weird. Niko’s man boobs are so blubbery! He gets more and more gross every day. What does he eat?

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2022 11:12 PM

Gemma is posting semi literate fat positive quotes again:

did you know you can find chubby/fat people hot. did you know how infantalizing it is to refer to a grown ass person as “friend shaped.” did you know you should shut the fuck up if thats how you’re gonna refer to chubby/fat people .

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2022 5:59 AM

I can’t believe she is posting these! She isn’t ashamed of her Fat Fetish at all. It’s like she wants the whole world to know how much she loves obese people?

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2022 6:00 AM

She has also posted this one: Reblog if you support squishy bellies, have a squishy belly, or have the desire to summon satan

She supports fat bellies and has a fat belly too.

Also look at ugly Niko in the link. Gemma’s tumblr blog is hilarious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2022 6:09 AM

Her blog is comedy gold. Just more and more focus on fatness and food as the years go by.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2022 10:07 AM

'Reblog if you support squishy bellies!' She's finally found a community amongst other lard lovers on Tumblr.com.

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2022 10:08 AM

She is posting about fat men, her fattening meals and fat positivity. She is unbelievable. She is posting these fat positive quotes every day now. I guess she has lots of lard loving followers on Tumblr. I don’t get why she is so open about her fat fetish? It’s embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2022 10:20 AM

She's only just started being open - prior to this, she'd deny that Lewis and Niall were fat. I think there are lard stans in the Blind Channel community.

by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2022 6:01 AM

Before she was probably scared to say that she is a lard stan. I think a big portion of the Lard Channel fandom are blubber lovers, so she doesn’t feel bad anymore. Why would she deny a FACT that Lewis and Niall were fat? It is obvious. I wonder if she also thinks that Niko is a butterball.

It’s funny how open she is now. We get to laugh!

by Anonymousreply 17January 19, 2022 7:15 AM

'Blubber lovers' LOL

So much for all the Klan Grannies who came on the thread to say we were mean for calling Gemma a chubby chaser. Wrong!

by Anonymousreply 18January 19, 2022 1:46 PM

I think I remember some people saying it was mean. But we knew it all along! It has been super obvious from her posts and how she adores these lard boys bellies. She is more open about it, so maybe one day she is going to confess. She is disgusting.

Everyone who said we were mean: how does it feel to be wrong? It’s SO obvious!

by Anonymousreply 19January 19, 2022 2:55 PM

Does Gemma think Lewis, Niall and Niko are fat? Or is she in denial? R16 said that she used to deny that Niall and Lewis were fat?

by Anonymousreply 20January 19, 2022 5:39 PM

She thinks they all have fat 'cute' bellies.

by Anonymousreply 21January 20, 2022 6:07 AM

Gemma finishes her Interior Design degree in June and has lined up a job. Unfortunately, it's the same job she had last summer: night shifts in geriatric nursing back in Finland! Why bother with a degree in the first place? She's really excited about it, too because apparently the other staff are 'so nice' - meaning they love getting drunk, swimming in freezing lakes at midnight, and going to Lard Channel gigs.

by Anonymousreply 22January 20, 2022 6:12 AM

I can’t believe she says that she loves their fat bellies! How can she find that cute?

Why is she going back to her old job? She should try to find a job in interior design instead. She is wasting the degree. If she thinks the other staff are so nice, that probably means they get drunk together, eat massive meals and drown everything in double cream. Then they go to Lard Channel gigs and adore Fat Niko’s blubbery body.

I remember when Gemma said she went swimming in that lake with her belly full of food and said she wasn’t cold at all! In freezing Finland?

by Anonymousreply 23January 20, 2022 6:33 AM

Gemma's excited today as Lard Channel's album title and tracklist leaked. It's a homage to their hard drinking and is called Lifestyles of the Sick and Dangerous. One of the songs is called Glory for the Greedy!

by Anonymousreply 24January 20, 2022 6:25 PM

Gemma only moved to London to stalk Niall and now that she's lost interest in him she wants to live in Greasy Niko's homeland again.

by Anonymousreply 25January 20, 2022 6:26 PM

Lifestyles of the sick and dangerous! Not surprising! GLORY FOR THE GREEDY! True Lard Channel! They probably sing about food and it’s Fat Niko’s blubber anthem. I need to see the lyrics.

by Anonymousreply 26January 20, 2022 9:17 PM

Gemma wants to follow Fat Niko everywhere now!

Lard Channel is going to mention food and alcohol so many times in the new album. The name is embarrassing!

by Anonymousreply 27January 20, 2022 10:32 PM

Why did they name the song “Glory for the Greedy”? It’s hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 28January 21, 2022 4:17 AM

New photos of Fataldi with a huge white lumpy face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 26, 2022 5:54 AM

His face is very round. He looks so unhealthy. And of course Gemma calls him a ‘babe’.

by Anonymousreply 30January 26, 2022 7:46 AM

New article in the Mail featuring lots of pics of fat Niall looking flabby in his swimming shorts. Gemma is ecstatic to see his 'lil tummy'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 27, 2022 6:34 AM

Anon said: Why do you keep drawing attention to Niall's beer belly? You're a terrible fan.

Gemma: why would i ? i’ve said it before and i’m saying it again but i will never stop posting about it <3 now tell me , how does that make me a terrible fan ?

Anyone else think that she's starting to sound autistic?

by Anonymousreply 32January 27, 2022 7:39 AM

He is so flabby! He has a massive roll around his belly too. It’s funny how excited Gemma is!

by Anonymousreply 33January 27, 2022 8:04 AM

Autistic in what way?

by Anonymousreply 34January 27, 2022 8:05 AM

He's got bigger breasts than his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 35January 27, 2022 8:29 AM

He is very blubbery!

by Anonymousreply 36January 27, 2022 8:33 AM

He has got a cute ass though.

by Anonymousreply 37January 27, 2022 6:21 PM

What is this weird looking thing? She says it’s some pasties with ‘egg butter’ so probably very high in calories. Looks greasy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 28, 2022 6:43 AM

That pastry with scrambled egg looks packed with lard. Who would eat that?

by Anonymousreply 39January 28, 2022 8:40 AM

It does! Gemma probably eats those every day. She has a tag ‘Finnish things’ so that’s yet another fattening Finnish food item. Seems like everything is very unhealthy there and that’s why everyone is overweight or obese. I never realised Finland is such an unhealthy country.

I can imagine Gemma stuffing her face with those. She already had two on her plate and ate probably even more after those.

by Anonymousreply 40January 28, 2022 8:54 AM

Gemma is whining about having 'another sinus infection and cold' - she's just not a healthy person. Too much high calorie food and alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 41January 28, 2022 11:49 PM

She doesn’t eat her greens! Always some pastries, cream, pizza and burgers. Of course she gets sick! She should change her diet completely.

by Anonymousreply 42January 29, 2022 8:48 AM

I want to bite his tongue.

by Anonymousreply 43January 29, 2022 9:17 AM

Urgh R43 finds greasy alcoholic Niko attractive!

by Anonymousreply 44January 29, 2022 6:51 PM

How is that even possible? He is so ugly and fat! Maybe R43 is Gemma!

by Anonymousreply 45January 29, 2022 7:21 PM

Look at this pile of cream again! She says it’s a Finnish treat. Are we surprised?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 31, 2022 9:17 AM

Always with the cream!

by Anonymousreply 47February 3, 2022 7:16 AM

Always! She LOVES cream. She eats everything with cream. And it is always a huge dome of cream with everything.

by Anonymousreply 48February 3, 2022 9:45 AM

Horrible double chin! His face is so bloated. Ewww!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 4, 2022 10:42 AM

Why would she want such a fat fugly face in her head rent free? She always likes the worst photos of these lard boys.

by Anonymousreply 50February 5, 2022 11:21 AM

Anon asked: why do you love these fat guys so much?

Gemma replied: why do you ask me these dumbass questions ? and why are you so narrow minded

by Anonymousreply 51February 5, 2022 11:52 AM

Gemma didn’t deny they’re FAT! She just called the anon narrow minded!

We’re at 50 replies again. New thread here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 5, 2022 5:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!