Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Twitter thread about Faye Dunaway’s cuntery

Lots of stories from abused assistants and flight attendants-it seems like something you cows would love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464December 28, 2022 6:36 AM

This one made me crack up. She is real life Norma Desmond.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2022 5:36 AM

LMAO. She's nuts and I love her for it.

by Anonymousreply 2January 9, 2022 5:49 AM

This one is my favorite.

Someone needs to compile these horror stories, she’s such an asshole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 9, 2022 6:00 AM

Here's a voicemail of Faye

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 9, 2022 6:02 AM

That's our Faye.

No matter what she does, Faye will always have a very special place in my heart for throwing a cup of urine at roman polanski on the set of China Town.

by Anonymousreply 5January 9, 2022 6:04 AM

Miss Dunaway. How dare any of you call me Faye!!!!! Salad boys everyone of you.

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2022 6:17 AM

Sunday bump for Faye Cuntaway

by Anonymousreply 7January 9, 2022 9:19 PM

Poor sad lonely Faye!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 9, 2022 9:27 PM

[quote]it seems like something you cows would love.

Cows? Fuck you OP. You’re as much of an asshole as Faye is.

by Anonymousreply 9January 9, 2022 9:31 PM

Hit a nerve, heifer at r9? Moo moo bitch

by Anonymousreply 10January 9, 2022 9:35 PM

What are you twelve years old R10?

Your Mommy’s calling you. Your dinner is ready. Best come up from the basement.

by Anonymousreply 11January 9, 2022 10:08 PM

Best Karening by Dunaway story I've ever heard was told right here, probably back in the late 90's, by a guy who worked in a hotel where she had an extended stay while in town for some show that was here. Masterclass or something, maybe. Anyway, she calls to the restaurant in the MORNING, demanding to know: "What is the fish of the day?". The poor guy who posted it described an all-day saga of having to explain to her that the fish hadn't been caught yet and that he couldn't predict the catch and that he was the morning crew and couldn't help her out with the dinner menu. It was escalated to his manager, among many others. To everyone, she demanded an answer to "What IS The Fish of The Day?!". She'd become unhinged, basically being a pest and insulting all hotel staff, with all of them sarcastically screaming to each other "What IS the Fish of The Day?!". The poster himself was a scream. It became a classic Datalounge thread within a thread. Back in the day, the line became a standard message with my friends and family for missed phone calls whereas if you ended up in someone's voicemail, instead of saying "hi, it's mee...yada yada yada...." you'd scream "This IS Miss Dunaway. What IS the fish of the day?!" and then hang up. That Dunaway thread was priceless. Wish I could find it.

by Anonymousreply 12January 9, 2022 10:22 PM

Well? What IS the fish of the day?

by Anonymousreply 13January 9, 2022 10:33 PM

Wasn't there a post about her cutting in line at the Gelson's fish counter with that same question? She has no shame.

by Anonymousreply 14January 9, 2022 10:37 PM

At bottom she is just an uppity li'l Floriduh panhandle gal who has forgotten where she came from.

by Anonymousreply 15January 9, 2022 10:48 PM

I remember a story here of someone who was a neighbor when she lived off Melrose. He said he would pass her house each day on his way to work. One day he passed her house and rounded the corner only to see Miss Dunaway out back by the alley punching, kicking and cursing a derelict refrigerator that had failed her

Did you ever feel sorry for a broken refrigerator?

by Anonymousreply 16January 9, 2022 11:29 PM

I think OP is a weeb tranny. Or a frustrated manlet.

by Anonymousreply 17January 9, 2022 11:33 PM

^ Miss Dunaway, time to take your meds and call it a day. You know how cunting wears you out

by Anonymousreply 18January 9, 2022 11:38 PM

^Let me finish my daily toilettes and a couple bottles of this delicious hallmark wine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 9, 2022 11:45 PM

What a deranged bitch.

by Anonymousreply 20January 9, 2022 11:45 PM

Miss Dunaway in her most dramatic performance voice to her assistant:

Where's my moisturizer? What have you DONE with my MOISTURIZER?

by Anonymousreply 21January 9, 2022 11:52 PM

She saw that a powerful black film was about to win Best Picture and said "NOT TODAY! NOT ON MY WATCH!"

by Anonymousreply 22January 9, 2022 11:53 PM

Years ago a DLer posted that he worked at Blockbuster Video in WeHo and Miss Dunaway would drive up and honk her horn repeatedly until somebody came out to collect her returns.

This gurl ain't right

by Anonymousreply 23January 10, 2022 12:02 AM

Trivia, Merrin Dungey is the sister of the TV executive who cancelled Roseanne.

by Anonymousreply 24January 10, 2022 12:07 AM

Another plum crazy Faye story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 10, 2022 12:15 AM

Why can't you be obsessed about positive things? About Marlon Brando? About the Costa Rica movie that was the hit of all of Europe and Cannes?

by Anonymousreply 26January 10, 2022 12:15 AM

Because we are NOT ONE OF YOUR FANS!!

by Anonymousreply 27January 10, 2022 12:17 AM

[quote]Where's my moisturizer? What have you DONE with my MOISTURIZER?

I hid it inside the fish. And I'm not telling you what kind of fish it is, Miz Dunaway

by Anonymousreply 28January 10, 2022 12:32 AM

This might be it R12

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 10, 2022 12:33 AM

She sounds textbook bipolar

by Anonymousreply 30January 10, 2022 12:38 AM

Faye is one crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 31January 10, 2022 12:44 AM

She likely has (beyond drug problems) untreated and severe OCD. My cousin suffered from this as a teen and would become a monster when something someone did was "off" to her, rage episodes and physical violence. Faye probably doesn't take meds as often as she should.

by Anonymousreply 32January 10, 2022 12:47 AM

Did Joan Crawford’s Ghost Haunt the Set of Mommie Dearest?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 10, 2022 12:51 AM

Did she ever work with Marlon Brando?

by Anonymousreply 34January 10, 2022 1:16 AM

A friend once called me and left Faye's voice mail on my voice mail.

This was before I knew about her voice mail and for one second, I was flushed with horror that, somehow or another, Faye Dunaway had found me.

by Anonymousreply 35January 10, 2022 1:30 AM

I always liked Michael McDonald of MadTV, and his tale of becoming Miss Dunaway's comedy coach. Skip ahead on minute to get past the intro.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 10, 2022 2:38 AM

[quote] "About the Costa Rica movie that was the hit of all of Europe and Cannes?"

Oh, dear.

*Costa Ritza

-F. Dunaway

Also: I know McDonald is aging, but he needs to avoid that haircut, and what appears to be eyeliner. He looks like he was starring in a stage version of "Eraserhead".

by Anonymousreply 37January 10, 2022 2:54 AM

Why can't you be obsessed about positive things? About Marlon Brando?

by Anonymousreply 38January 10, 2022 3:02 AM

There's no thread at the OP, just a tweet saying she quit after dealing with Faye for 3 months.

by Anonymousreply 39January 10, 2022 3:03 AM

It's KUSTURICA, you dumb twats!

by Anonymousreply 40January 10, 2022 3:11 AM

I always found it odd she was married to the J Geils guy

by Anonymousreply 41January 10, 2022 3:12 AM

These Faye Dunaway stories reveal how much people will put up with from a celebrity. She terrorized people with mentally ill behavior for THREE DECADES and people still put up with that shit and would try to satisfy her instead of telling her to fuck off, suggesting she go to another store or hotel, or whatever she was complaining about.

i think in 2022 all customer service people should be trained to put their foot down. Used to be that if a regional corporate office got a complaint it was a stain on the store/location because the staff couldn't handle the customer or something. Today, once the argument repeats itself, a manager should hand the customer a card with a corporate number/email and let someone else handle it.

by Anonymousreply 42January 10, 2022 3:17 AM

sorry i meant to say THREE DECADES after she was no longer a movie star. She has terrorized people with her mental problems in LA for six decades now

by Anonymousreply 43January 10, 2022 3:18 AM

She was so unbelievably beautiful. Can't imagine losing it and the power that went with it.

by Anonymousreply 44January 10, 2022 3:22 AM

R42 But her career had gone downhill for a long time.

I mean by the 90’s she was in movies where there was a monkey pushing her into a cake!

by Anonymousreply 45January 10, 2022 3:24 AM

That was to show her comedic chops.

by Anonymousreply 46January 10, 2022 3:27 AM

Off camera she threw her salad at that sassy monkey.

by Anonymousreply 47January 10, 2022 3:27 AM

@r44, All of these movie star beauties of the past have the chance to age gracefully into grand dames of the theater instead of crazy old bitches grasping for any crumbs of attention. Even Norma Desmond's crazy had some class

by Anonymousreply 48January 10, 2022 3:28 AM

R48, no, she's something different than the rest. Look at stills from Bonnie and Clyde or the Thomas Crowne affair. Occasionally, she looks like a hillbilly simpleton, but she has something very few 60s-70s actresses could match.

And she could kinda act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 10, 2022 3:40 AM

r37, point taken, but I think he looks handsome with guyliner and manscara and wish more men would have the balls to wear man-makeup.

by Anonymousreply 50January 10, 2022 3:41 AM

@r49, "no, she's something different than the rest."

Are you trying to say she had "it"? I agree, she did, but so did Jane Fonda and she's not a crazy old loon

by Anonymousreply 51January 10, 2022 3:45 AM

R32 that sounds about right. She also clearly has a pretty severe ED - bringing her scales and her food to restaurants, etc - and that all goes with OCD.

by Anonymousreply 52January 10, 2022 3:53 AM

In her memoir she talks about her ongoing problem with her weight; she said when she lived in Boston she'd regularly go to Howard Johnson's and pig out on clam rolls and pistachio ice cream. She started eating healthy food and smaller portions to keep off the pounds, but clearly carried it an obsessive extreme.

by Anonymousreply 53January 10, 2022 3:59 AM

R53 heavy drug use helped with that, too.

by Anonymousreply 54January 10, 2022 4:13 AM

A bunch of my friends and I would drive by her house in West Hollywood after the bars closed and scream "NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!" Her house was right on the street, so I know she heard us screaming at her, especially at 3 am.

We would also drive by Barbra Streisand's old house on Carolwood Drive and blast "No More Tears" as loud as we could on the speakers in the middle of the night. Her house was far enough off the street that I don't know if she heard us, but I'm sure her neighbors did. We were so young, hung, drunk and obnoxious back then.

by Anonymousreply 55January 10, 2022 4:21 AM

[quote]We were so young, hung, drunk and obnoxious back then.

And gay. So very, very gay.

by Anonymousreply 56January 10, 2022 4:23 AM

"NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!"

You little homosexual boys thought you were so funny

by Anonymousreply 57January 10, 2022 4:27 AM

R4 how many times is she seriously going to mention Marlon? Hilarious lol.I mean Don Juan De Marco was a cute film...sort of but it wasnt exactly Shakespeare lol

by Anonymousreply 58January 10, 2022 4:35 AM

I have friends who’ve had her on flights. To one of them who she was annoyed with she used the line, “Don’t you know who I am?” He was in his 20’s and didn’t know who she was so he replied, “ No, should I?” Needless to say….that didn’t go over well. Miss Dunaway, Marlo Thomas, Julia Roberts, and Oprah (back when she flew commercial) were known by most of the flight attendants at my airline to be “difficult”.

by Anonymousreply 59January 10, 2022 4:39 AM

[quote] Years ago a DLer posted that he worked at Blockbuster Video in WeHo and Miss Dunaway would drive up and honk her horn repeatedly until somebody came out to collect her returns.

The story I heard was she would drive up to Blockbuster Video, honk her horn and immediately start flinging the videos out her window and onto the parking lot. The visuals of that alone cracks me up.

by Anonymousreply 60January 10, 2022 5:22 AM

So, is she still rich?

by Anonymousreply 61January 10, 2022 6:08 AM

Guys, if Jack Nicholson threw plums at you you’d call him the man, when Faye does it you call her a b**ch. double standards!

by Anonymousreply 62January 10, 2022 6:34 AM

[quote] She also clearly has a pretty severe ED

Faye Dunaway has erectile disfunction?! Way to bury the lead!

by Anonymousreply 63January 10, 2022 6:35 AM

What was Oprah like on flights?

by Anonymousreply 64January 10, 2022 6:49 AM

No, R62. I don’t think anyone would be cool with having plums throw at them, regardless of who pitched it.

When was the last time Jack Nicholson dominated a thread on Datalounge? Dunaway is an icon and we’re free to talk about the good bad and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 65January 10, 2022 6:49 AM

Now THAT is funny, R57 😂. Good work.

by Anonymousreply 66January 10, 2022 6:57 AM

Her West Hollywood home was hardly glamorous, she must be broke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 10, 2022 6:58 AM

R65 I’m just kidding. It’s always the argument a female uses when called out on bad behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 68January 10, 2022 6:58 AM

Looks like her former West Hollywood home was 901 N. Spaulding Avenue. Lots of trees in the yard blocking the view from the street.

by Anonymousreply 69January 10, 2022 7:07 AM

R62 I don't do the double standards. I've called promiscuous men whores and men who act like divas cunts or assholes. It's the behavior for me, not the gender. I've got an obscenity for anyone who pisses me off.

by Anonymousreply 70January 10, 2022 7:16 AM

Wow, Faye really lived in a shitty neighborhood.

Suits her.

by Anonymousreply 71January 10, 2022 7:24 AM

I thought she lived in the hills

by Anonymousreply 72January 10, 2022 7:26 AM

Faye Dunaway net worth: $40 million?! I highly doubt that. She wouldn't be living in a $1.6 million house if she did. Maybe in the 1970s she was relatively well off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 10, 2022 7:40 AM

Well I mean how much money could she possibly have? She’s done bit parts in 4 movies over the last 10 years and some TV. That’s not enough to live big.

by Anonymousreply 74January 10, 2022 7:41 AM

Bitch is BROKE.

by Anonymousreply 75January 10, 2022 7:43 AM

Very true, R74. If she has $40 million, which I seriously doubt, the she is incredibly careful with her money. The guesstimates from the celebrity net worth sites probably aren't worth very much.

by Anonymousreply 76January 10, 2022 7:45 AM

*then she

by Anonymousreply 77January 10, 2022 7:47 AM

She was a natural to play the lead in "Mommie Dearest".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 10, 2022 8:08 AM

She really is like Norma Desmond, she even spent years trying to make “Master Class” as her big comeback the way Norma tried to do Salome.

by Anonymousreply 79January 10, 2022 8:40 AM

BETTE DAVIS on FAYE DUNAWAY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 10, 2022 8:40 AM

Faye Dunaway's Angry Voicemail

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 10, 2022 8:42 AM

She has had money problems for a while. She had a rent-controlled place on UES that she lost about a decade ago, after being evicted for claiming it was her primary residence when it wasn't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 10, 2022 8:45 AM

She sold that place on Spaulding in 2014, but I can't find the photos from the listing anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 10, 2022 8:46 AM

Apparently she was renting out that duplex for years before selling it, I had no idea.

What's her primary residence, then, that apartment in the Eldorado where she put in shitty windows that you can see from a mile away?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 10, 2022 8:47 AM

[quote]Biskind reports that Polanski once forcibly plucked a stray hair from Dunaway's head, because he thought it was catching the light and spoiling his shot. He also claims that Dunaway later took her revenge by throwing a cup of urine in the director's face after she was refused a bathroom break.

Is this true, that she once threw a cup of urine over Roman Polanski?

It is as if an electric current has gone through her. "I won't respond to that," she blurts. "That doesn't even deserve the dignity of a response. I don't know the details of that. It is absolutely ridiculous."

OK, so the story is untrue. "This from the Guardian?" she explodes. "I don't believe it! It is insulting that you would even bring it up!" Abruptly, the outrage seems to lift her from her seat. "I can't go on with this," she announces to the far wall. "I think you've brought up something that is so distasteful." She can barely get the words out. "You know very well," she says. "I am a lady and you were completely insulting."

It dawns on me that I am being thrown out. I am not sure this has ever happened before, and it is a peculiarly horrible feeling. By now Dunaway is at the far side of the room. She says she is going to ring down to the film-makers. She is incandescent with rage.

"Look," I say. "I'm very sorry. I didn't intend to insult you."

She rounds on me with the phone in one hand. "Yes, you did! Yes, you did! You don't speak of that unless you had an intention." We stare at each other for a second. "My God," she says, as though clobbered by a fresh revelation. "I turned down the Mail to do this!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 10, 2022 8:49 AM

DR. FUGAZZI Out-Takes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 10, 2022 9:13 AM

Billy Williams - Donald Sutherland's and Faye Dunaway's demands on 'Ordeal by Innocence' (130/172)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 10, 2022 9:27 AM

More important, how is Faye Dunaway's most fuckable son, Liam O'Niell these day?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 10, 2022 9:29 AM

R84. Having Faye Dunaway for a land lady? No, no, no, no.

by Anonymousreply 89January 10, 2022 10:35 AM

Here's a condo Faye owned, renovated and sold after the La La Land fiasco. She must have lost money on this effort.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 10, 2022 11:15 AM

I remember her being pretty muted when she was a judge on The Starlet. One of the contestants didn't take some of her critiques very well, and started cunting, but Faye demurred instead of cunting back, and let Vivica Fox read her ass for disrespecting "a legend."

by Anonymousreply 91January 10, 2022 11:45 AM

Faye is the cuntiest cunt whoever cunted. And she’s not even a good actress. Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 92January 10, 2022 11:54 AM

R87 Very interesting - amazing how that spoiled behavior is accommodated.

by Anonymousreply 93January 10, 2022 12:11 PM

[quote] "Look," I say. "I'm very sorry. I didn't intend to insult you." She rounds on me with the phone in one hand. "Yes, you did! Yes, you did! You don't speak of that unless you had an intention."

Of course Faye Dunaway is overreacting, but she’s not wrong. The mock-incredulous, disingenuous interviewing of celebrities is standard practice in The Guardian. Every piece the interviewer says something rude, and the subject reacts, and the interviewer spends the rest of the article pretending their feelings are hurt as they are only doing their job.

by Anonymousreply 94January 10, 2022 12:46 PM

^ True, but by this point shouldn't Miss Dunaway know how the game is played?

by Anonymousreply 95January 10, 2022 12:58 PM

@r89, "[R84]. Having Faye Dunaway for a land lady? No, no, no, no. "

How would you like her for a mother?

by Anonymousreply 96January 10, 2022 1:00 PM

R12, thank you but PLEASE stop posting unnecessary periods after closing a sentence with quotation marks.

It is worse than Faye and Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 97January 10, 2022 1:06 PM

R60 my mom used to do it too. Sometimes with me in the car.

The story I heard was she would drive up to Blockbuster Video, honk her horn and immediately start flinging the videos out her window and onto the parking lot.

by Anonymousreply 98January 10, 2022 1:13 PM

Even Bette Davis - who was a BITCH herself said in an interview on the Tonight show many years ago what a BITCH Faye Dunaway was on the set of The Disappearance Of Aimee.

by Anonymousreply 99January 10, 2022 1:15 PM

@r98, I'm amazed that she even bothered to gather up the videos, put them in the car and drive to Blockbusters. Certainly she'd have one of the little people from Blockbusters come to her house and get them from her

by Anonymousreply 100January 10, 2022 1:21 PM

R64. Back in the day before Oprah bought her own Gulfstream she was notorious for her bad behavior. A friend told me she approached her during the flight and asked if she could bring her another cocktail. Oprah looked up and snapped, “I’ll let you know when I want another drink”. My friend, who is black, said “I didn’t serve that nasty, entitled woman the rest of the flight.” On another flight during boarding Oprah threw a pillow across the aircraft and yelled, “I hate ____ and their damn dirty pillow cases!” No airline changed pillowcases between segments on domestic flights. She had to make a stink instead of politely asking for a different pillow. Another friend told me Stedman and Gayle approached the crew at the end of the flight and apologized for Oprah’s bad behavior.

by Anonymousreply 101January 10, 2022 1:59 PM

R101- Maybe Oprah can use the Twinkie or Donut defense as an excuse for her constant CUNTERY- the way that loser in S.F. used to get off- Dan White

We know Oprah LOVES her SUGAR and FAT.

by Anonymousreply 102January 10, 2022 2:16 PM

[quote] “I hate ____ and their damn dirty pillow cases!”

Is the blank referring to me?

by Anonymousreply 103January 10, 2022 2:42 PM

[quote]Faye Dunaway net worth: $40 million?! I highly doubt that

R73, those net worth sites are ridiculous. They estimate that Judy Garland was worth multi-millions at the time of her death because of all the movies she made. In reality, of course, she was flat broke and owed the IRS $$$

by Anonymousreply 104January 10, 2022 3:03 PM

^ I read one that estimated Rocco Ritchie's net worth at $50 million. Yeah, if his mother dropped dead, maybe

by Anonymousreply 105January 10, 2022 3:43 PM

[quote] ^ True, but by this point shouldn't Miss Dunaway know how the game is played?

. You’re expecting measured and controlled responses from Fay Dunaway?

by Anonymousreply 106January 10, 2022 3:58 PM

R101 has no proof of any of that happening. People on thus site live to smear Oprah. They can't handle the fact that she's a black billionaire, and they're poor white trash.

This is about anger and resentment. Your white skin just couldn't get you over the white privilege and prosperity finish line.

by Anonymousreply 107January 10, 2022 4:04 PM

Wow, r85, I didn't know she denied the story. So Polanski completely made it up? That's insane.

by Anonymousreply 108January 10, 2022 4:09 PM

^ Either that or even she gets embarrassed at some of the shit she has done to other people, and so denies it.

by Anonymousreply 109January 10, 2022 4:12 PM

[quote]Blockbuster Video in WeHo

It was Video West.

by Anonymousreply 110January 10, 2022 4:22 PM

[quote]Fay Dunaway

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 111January 10, 2022 4:27 PM

[quote]"Look," I say. "I'm very sorry. I didn't intend to insult you."

I'm not mad at you, you little homosexual hack: I'm mad at the urine.

by Anonymousreply 112January 10, 2022 4:29 PM

r109 embarassed or rage blackouts. Apparently. she had a lot of memory issues throughout her career.. of course, that pairs with all the drug abuse allegations, too. The more mild stories are the sheer number of people she's forgotten working with - recalls big names but repeatedly has trouble recalling the people beneath. And unsurprisingly, virtually everyone, anyone, that has dealt with her has a crazy Faye Dunaway story. . . seems she could rarely control herself even way back when.

by Anonymousreply 113January 10, 2022 4:54 PM

I bet those tapes weren't rewound either!

by Anonymousreply 114January 10, 2022 5:07 PM

[quote] More important, how is Faye Dunaway's most fuckable son, Liam O'Niell these day?

He seems close to his mom so we’ll probably never get a Mommie Dearest bio from him, but it would be interesting to hear what his life has been like growing up with her.

by Anonymousreply 115January 10, 2022 5:58 PM

Comedian Drew Droege has an amusing Faye Dunaway encounter. Starts at 5:45 at link. (More interesting is the Maya Angelou stuff preceding the Faye Dunaway story. Not cuntery but he calls out her extreme phoniness)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116January 10, 2022 6:57 PM

I can handle the socks.

by Anonymousreply 117January 10, 2022 6:58 PM

Faye Dunaway and Brendad Ickson should do a reality series.

by Anonymousreply 118January 10, 2022 7:09 PM

R107 Probably you're somewhat on target but I think this website loves to make fun of anyone who's got an overdeveloped sense of their own self-importance because of their accomplishments. We love a bitchy 'Diva" but with limits. Attacking someone obviously more important or accomplished is always to label you as support staff.

by Anonymousreply 119January 10, 2022 7:31 PM

All of this just makes me live her crazy ass even more!

by Anonymousreply 120January 10, 2022 7:36 PM

I don’t think any DL thread has made me laugh harder. More stories please!!!

by Anonymousreply 121January 10, 2022 7:57 PM

Yes r118, sort of like The Simple Life. I’d love to see them driving through the US in a convertible taking menial jobs from hicks.

by Anonymousreply 122January 10, 2022 8:00 PM

[quote](Liam O'Neill) seems close to his mom so we’ll probably never get a Mommie Dearest bio from him

Close in photographs. I'll bet he hardly knows her, haven been raised by nannies and paid help, boarding school etc.

by Anonymousreply 123January 10, 2022 9:03 PM

A remake of Sunset Boulevard the movie, a comeback and swansong for Faye. Faye rattling around an old mansion with a pet monkey and Max, Anthony Hopkins. Channing Tatum as Joe Gillis. Set in present day, Faye as Norma Desmond in all her delusions, throwing lettuce and cups of piss at people, breaks down when she finds wire hangers in her wardrobe. Max drives Faye in her vintage Mercedes to Blockbuster, now long gone, where she throws old VHS tapes of her movies at the window screaming 'don't you know who i am!' Faye undergoes a facelift, fillers, botox etc, in preparation for her comeback movie. 'I am big! It's the pictures that got small you goddamn little homosexual boy!' Norma/Faye, has a litany of 'little homosexual boys' she hires as personal assistants whom she fires and hires on a weekly basis. 'I'm going to be bigger than The Kardashians!'

by Anonymousreply 124January 10, 2022 9:18 PM

I rather like Faye's old house at 901 Spaulding. I'd take it. What's with her and WeHo? Why did she also have a condo there?

Is it HER place, like Perino's?

by Anonymousreply 125January 10, 2022 9:21 PM

Thank you Thank you Thank you R116….. Grampa here spent an hour looking for that. I remember the story, the cape and Car drama but couldn’t place or remember who told that story. My only Faye story was in line with Faye on S. Beverly at a pizza shop that was owned by Raquel Welch’s then bf. I think Hucleberrys. Circa 1996ish. She wasn’t rude, just impatient.

by Anonymousreply 126January 10, 2022 9:21 PM

R114 Could you imagine her playing the woman Kathleen Turner bludgeoned to death with a leg of lamb in Serial Mom for not rewinding video store tapes?

by Anonymousreply 127January 10, 2022 9:32 PM

R104 anytime someone posts from Celebrity Net Worth, I just assume they're a fucking idiot. Unless you're seeing court docs or tax returns, we have no idea what someone's worth.

by Anonymousreply 128January 10, 2022 9:33 PM

R124, that could also be the comeback for the monkey from 'Dubston Checks In'.

by Anonymousreply 129January 10, 2022 9:34 PM

The only people who will give her adoration at this point are old fairies,r125, so she stays in WeHo, hoping one of them will buy her lunch will she prattles on about Marlon Brando

by Anonymousreply 130January 10, 2022 9:38 PM

R1130 so she's a fancier Angelyne?

by Anonymousreply 131January 10, 2022 9:40 PM

[quote] "More interesting is the Maya Angelou stuff preceding the Faye Dunaway story. Not cuntery but he calls out her extreme phoniness)"

Oh, Angelou was a phony AND a cunt. I was never a fan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 10, 2022 9:50 PM

r132 Don't talk like that about my sainted mother!

by Anonymousreply 133January 10, 2022 10:37 PM

[quote] "Don't talk like that about my sainted mother!"

Like mother, like daughter, Oprah @ R133! Don't worry. You'll see her in Hell.

by Anonymousreply 134January 10, 2022 10:39 PM

Back off, hillbilly.

by Anonymousreply 135January 10, 2022 10:40 PM

[quote]Don't worry. You'll see her in Hell.

Is it buffet? Because Oprah doesn't do stairs unless they're leadin' to a buffet.

by Anonymousreply 136January 10, 2022 10:41 PM

Oprah does have an honorary doctorate, surprised she doesn't call herself Doctor Winfrey

by Anonymousreply 137January 10, 2022 10:41 PM

Dr Winfrey does not do stairs, the buffet must be brought to her

by Anonymousreply 138January 10, 2022 10:42 PM

Non medical people insisting they be addressed as Doctor says more about them than it does their education.

by Anonymousreply 139January 10, 2022 10:44 PM

Remember when all the guests at Harry and Meghan's wedding had to catch a bus to Windsor Castle for security reasons, and Gayle King was comparing and said , 'oh, Oprah's not going to like this, Oprah doesn't like buses' while Dukes and Duchesses and European royalty had to adhere to the same protocols. Poor Dr Winfrey.

by Anonymousreply 140January 10, 2022 10:46 PM

Buses have stairs.

by Anonymousreply 141January 10, 2022 10:49 PM

Faye to Oprah:

“GET OUT OF MY EYE LINE (and my thread)”!!!

by Anonymousreply 142January 10, 2022 11:13 PM

That WeHo place was a Duplex. Imagine Faye being your landlord AND neighbor?

what the hell did she do with all the money she made back in the day!

by Anonymousreply 143January 10, 2022 11:15 PM

I asked you Nancy boys once and I’ll ask you again -

WHY CAN’T YOU BE OBSESSED ABOUT POSITIVE THINGS? ABOUT MARLON BRANDO? ABOUT THE COSTA RICA MOVIE THAT WAS THE HIT OF ALL OF EUROPE AND CANNES? ABOUT THE FILM I DID WITH BRANDO - AND TALK TO THAT, YOU KNOW?

by Anonymousreply 144January 10, 2022 11:21 PM

Eat shit and die Faye

by Anonymousreply 145January 10, 2022 11:29 PM

Faye will be really fun when she's in the nursing home with a poopy diaper screaming at the attendants: "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?????"

by Anonymousreply 146January 11, 2022 12:01 AM

This thread makes me laugh and also feel sad.

by Anonymousreply 147January 11, 2022 12:28 AM

The book “Philistines At The Hedgerow” had a story about Faye trying to get a permit for a pool. I can’t remember how it went, but it included cuntery. I wish I’d kept it. It was like Hollywood Babylon set in the Hamptons. Gossip about the luminaries from the 1980s. Eldergays might appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 148January 11, 2022 12:30 AM

Well, how about that? Thanks to archive.org, I found it in a minute!

[quote] Spoiled people get frustrated easily in East Hampton, in part because it is the great sociological leveler: Everybody is rich or famous. Celebrities and millionaires are chock-a-block, many richer and more famous than Jerry Delia Femina. Fame has never proved to be an advantage with the establishment. Faye Dunaway found out how unmoved the village zoning board of appeals was by her acting ability when she made a tearful appearance at a meeting in an attempt to get permission to build a swimming pool in the wetlands behind her house off Egypt Lane. Standing at a podium in Town Hall, she spoke dramatically of her son's need to learn to swim, her eyes tearing. When she was finished, one of the board members, a Bonacker with fifteen generations behind him, said to her, "Miss Dunaway, we have a Maidstone Club up there you can join and let your son swim anytime he wants, you know? But we can't let you build a swimming pool in the wetlands." Of course, the Maidstone Club would never accept Faye Dunaway, not that she would join anyway. She sold the house and moved away.

by Anonymousreply 149January 11, 2022 12:33 AM

[quote]ABOUT THE COSTA RICA MOVIE THAT WAS THE HIT OF ALL OF EUROPE.

It's "Kusturica," Faye.

by Anonymousreply 150January 11, 2022 12:34 AM

Hahahaaa, did she call Kusturića Costa Rica?? 😆 🤣

by Anonymousreply 151January 11, 2022 12:38 AM

Serious question: is she just epically badly behaved or is she actually psychiatrically nuts?

by Anonymousreply 152January 11, 2022 12:54 AM

R152, personally, I think she’s truly mentally ill. I’d guess borderline personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 153January 11, 2022 1:06 AM

Warren should have cast her in Shampoo.

by Anonymousreply 154January 11, 2022 1:08 AM

Much as I'm enjoying the tales of Ms Dunaway's cuntery, I believe that it's of vital importance that we settle the question of how exactly she butchers the name of Costa Rica, as I've seen several variants here. To me, it's Koosta Ritza. What say you, DLers?

by Anonymousreply 155January 11, 2022 1:13 AM

Ah, R151, so that's what she meant.

by Anonymousreply 156January 11, 2022 1:18 AM

I think she got psychologically stuck in the Joan Crawford role. She's 80 and probably has no idea people around the world are *laughing* at her. She'd probably die if she knew.

by Anonymousreply 157January 11, 2022 1:26 AM

You kids today - R79, R124 - don't know your history. Faye Dunaway was already cast as Norma Desmond and was fired.

Faye was set to replace Glenn Close in the L.A. run of Sunset Blvd. when Glenn left the show to star in the Broadway production, "but shortly after rehearsals started the producers announced that Dunaway was unable to sing the role to their standards." Faye sued and they settled out of court. Rumor at the time was that she was fired for drug issues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158January 11, 2022 1:33 AM

[quote]"but shortly after rehearsals started the producers announced that Dunaway was unable to sing the role to their standards."

Then shit, she must have been terrible.

by Anonymousreply 159January 11, 2022 1:35 AM

Moonlight!

by Anonymousreply 160January 11, 2022 1:42 AM

This is the greatest thing to ever exist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161January 11, 2022 1:45 AM

Rutanya Alda says here that Oscar-winning costume designer Irene Shariff told her that Faye was a drug addict.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162January 11, 2022 1:46 AM

Her Oscar fuck up is probably the last substantial thing we will see her in. Her and Beatty must never be allowed to present an award again. Between the two of them, they couldn’t understand what was written on one wrong card.

by Anonymousreply 163January 11, 2022 1:58 AM

With those two involved, small wonder Bonnie and Clyde ended the way it did.

by Anonymousreply 164January 11, 2022 2:00 AM

r158 That's why I specifically said a remake of Sunset Boulevard THE MOVIE, because I KNEW my history, hun. Your comprehension skills fail you.

by Anonymousreply 165January 11, 2022 3:05 AM

^ *Clap* *clap*, girls, girls you're both pretty. Now settle down

by Anonymousreply 166January 11, 2022 3:22 AM

SILENCE YOU LITTLE HOMOSEXUAL BOYS! LET’S GET BACK TO MY CUNTERY BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF DISCUSSING ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER!

by Anonymousreply 167January 11, 2022 3:38 AM

I don't think Faye was particularly well paid, r143. I think her popularity peaked about a decade too soon for that. If Sue Mengers is to be believed, she only made $50 thousand for Chinatown. I think she was frequently manipulated into lower paydays in exchange for higher billing and in order to work with prestige directors. Her biggest payday might have been Supergirl, for which Dolly Parton was offered $7 million. A lot of her starring vehicles were European productions with lower budgets. If anyone has more or better info, I'd love to hear it.

by Anonymousreply 168January 11, 2022 3:45 AM

r130 hey, the woman could eat an egg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169January 11, 2022 4:13 AM

Oh dear….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 11, 2022 4:38 AM

R163, they got a second chance the very next year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171January 11, 2022 4:38 AM

Faye must be Done Away with

by Anonymousreply 172January 11, 2022 5:09 AM

Ghosts appear and Faye Dunaway

by Anonymousreply 173January 11, 2022 5:54 AM

Faye Dunaway was a movie star before the really big paydays came. I think that really started in the late 70s throughout the 90s and 00s etc.

So she's probably always only been comfortable. But probably not crazy rich.

by Anonymousreply 174January 11, 2022 6:10 AM

"Hollywood Royalty"

by Anonymousreply 175January 11, 2022 6:11 AM

People will write anything to sell books and newspapers, R170.

by Anonymousreply 176January 11, 2022 6:18 AM

I love this story from the about 20 years ago. She had just finished renovations on her duplex near Melrose. Stories abounded in the hood about Faye chasing her contractor down the street while hurling bricks at his truck and driving everyone nuts at Shoreham Towers, an apartment building where she was staying during construction, with all kinds of unearthly demands. So, construction is over, she prepares the second unit as a rental and then some magazine outfit sends an undercover reporter to pretend he was a potential renter so he can write about it. Faye gives him a tour of the property and, mind you, in those days you would pay around 1,500 a month for a unit like hers. When the tour ends, he asks her how much she's asking. She says "3,000, and I don't think that's too much to ask when you get to live with an Academy Award winner."

by Anonymousreply 177January 11, 2022 6:37 AM

All this talk of how she is in real life kind of makes me think she was really playing herself more so in Mommie Dearest, than anything actually resembling the real Joan.

by Anonymousreply 178January 11, 2022 6:55 AM

r97, ROFLMAO! And thank you. Im just old, tirred, drunken, and my brain, its forgotten how tho's quotations inside sentances are done. "Worse than Hitler and Dunaway" indeed.

The excessive use of punctuation while quoting statements has always plagued me -- hence my life as an (illiterate) research scientist who can usually pull off technical writing but can't do creative for shiz.

If you truly want to save humanity, please teach me how and when to use who vs. whom, with a plethora of examples before I commit further atrocities.

Affectionately yours,

r12

by Anonymousreply 179January 11, 2022 6:56 AM

She has fabulous fashion sense. Here she is dressed as a lamp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180January 11, 2022 7:14 AM

R163 In fairness Beatty knew there was something wrong, it's Faye who fucked up

by Anonymousreply 181January 11, 2022 12:20 PM

She’s been mentally ill for most of her life, probably stemming from being sexually abused as a child. I had a friend (now deceased) who went to a drama school in NY with her and said she was what was then known as a “nympho.” She’d get banged by pizza delivery boys and the like on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 182January 11, 2022 12:44 PM

I'd like to watch Faye react to Amber Heard on a red-carpet somewhere....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183January 11, 2022 12:54 PM

R163 I’m aware. My point is they should’ve never been asked back the next year.

R181 then Beatty should’ve said something to anyone waiting in the wings of that stage, specifically the moron who handed them the wrong envelope. Before the LLL producers hauled it up there. He sees a card that says Emma Stone best actress, yet they’re presenting best pic. A kindergartner could figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 184January 11, 2022 12:57 PM

Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway are so old they're lucky they know what day it is

by Anonymousreply 185January 11, 2022 1:26 PM

That's a big assumption.

by Anonymousreply 186January 11, 2022 1:41 PM

[quote]"Worse than Hitler and Dunaway" indeed.

From now on, when one of beloved community slides from pointless bitchery into free range rage, I'm going to start post R#goeshere is worse than Dunaway.

by Anonymousreply 187January 11, 2022 1:42 PM

R182 given her alleged poor treatment and disregard of service people i can’t really see that happening

by Anonymousreply 188January 11, 2022 1:52 PM

I read the post as Faye Dunaway’s Cutlery. I must say I am interested in what she uses for flatware. I hear she’s particular.

by Anonymousreply 189January 11, 2022 1:55 PM

Can you just see her on the shopping channels, hurling fish knives at the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 190January 11, 2022 2:03 PM

[R189] has stopped the clock with an apposite reply. I use the word 'apposite' because Philip Hoare's bio of Noel Coward contained the word 'equivocal' ad nauseum. He should have been arrested and prevented from ever publishing again. The PTSD I experienced was legion. As in American. But enough about me.

Gracious thanks to reply one hundred eighty nine!

by Anonymousreply 191January 11, 2022 2:08 PM

R191 does not know what "legion" means or how to use it.

The term here is "soft-shoe routine by poster who cannot dance."

Stop preening.

by Anonymousreply 192January 11, 2022 2:10 PM

You can be stupid or you can be an asshole, but if you're the reigning monarch of stupid assholes, you're better served by posting anonymously.

by Anonymousreply 193January 11, 2022 2:24 PM

If it's true that she had a bad drug problem, then I wonder what she was taking? I'm guessing coke, since she was always full of hubris on set.

by Anonymousreply 194January 11, 2022 2:29 PM

R194, what drugs do bipolar people abuse when they’re self-medicating? I genuinely don’t know. Cocaine sounds like a good guess.

by Anonymousreply 195January 11, 2022 2:32 PM

[quote] a powerful black film

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 196January 11, 2022 2:36 PM

She needs her own reality show where she can just be her crazy Faye self.

It would be a monster hit.

by Anonymousreply 197January 11, 2022 2:52 PM

Nice to know that R184 would've instantly known how to react on global television to an event which had never happened before.

by Anonymousreply 198January 11, 2022 2:54 PM

Her son, Liam in 2021.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199January 11, 2022 2:56 PM

Hmm, seems like Liam is good friends with the singer Maxwell.

According to DLers, Maxwell is a closet case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200January 11, 2022 3:01 PM

Apparently she used to take a set of weighing scales to restaurants with her so that she could weigh the food.

by Anonymousreply 201January 11, 2022 3:08 PM

[quote]“Don’t you know who I am?”

The calling card of the has-been.

by Anonymousreply 202January 11, 2022 3:24 PM

[R95] usually alcohol and downers, or so I've been told by a friend who has bipolar disorder. I'm not sure that this happens especially when they're feeling depressed, but I suspect so. I really have no idea what they might take to self-medicate when they're in the manic phase (perhaps the same things?).

by Anonymousreply 203January 11, 2022 4:15 PM

@r199 & r200, now that he's lost weight and is working out he still looks yummy

Hey, Liam, a few hair plugs would go great with the weight loss, just sayin'

by Anonymousreply 204January 11, 2022 4:26 PM

Liam's adopted, right?

by Anonymousreply 205January 11, 2022 4:53 PM

[R192], you're articulate, I'll give you that. And not much more, I'm afraid. My post was in praise of what somebody else posted. Yours was just dejected cuntery. But you're on the right site for that.

When you grow up maybe you'll stop posting anonymously.

by Anonymousreply 206January 11, 2022 4:55 PM

"Liam's adopted, right? "

Everybody but Faye thinks so, even his father said he was adopted. Faye insists she gave birth to him

by Anonymousreply 207January 11, 2022 5:14 PM

I'm sure Liam was adopted, but he does have some resemblance to his adoptive father Terry O'Neill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208January 11, 2022 5:32 PM

I never knew that Liam was adopted, what a crazy story.

by Anonymousreply 209January 11, 2022 5:51 PM

News to me, too. Crazy world.

by Anonymousreply 210January 11, 2022 6:01 PM

^ It's Tuesday, Faye, I know, news to you

by Anonymousreply 211January 11, 2022 6:52 PM

r194 she's long been associated with downers and being a wine drunk. . . but instead of going low, she goes high and schizoid. which leads people to think she might be unipolar, a strong manic with comorbids, especially those with paranoid features. she doesn't lend to clinical depression, just keeps trudging forward but making the same mistakes over and over again. ocd can fit especially as many account she's ritualized and repetitive. so can some forms of autism because she definiely has trouble picking up on social cues and her performances tend to be over the top. it's likely she's adopted (projection, imitation of her desired archetype that comes out wonky and exaggerated because of root condition, or tendency to define social norms within dysfunction or abnormal environments to which hollywood qualifies.) and developed (organic evolution towards) several other conditions along the way, such as the suggestions of some towards anorexia/bulimia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212January 11, 2022 7:09 PM

r185 There have been rumors for years that Warren has Alzheimer's.

by Anonymousreply 213January 11, 2022 7:31 PM

And, whether social or biological (hormonal differences primarily) or some combination affected by the psychological therein, more males tend to repress and explode... longer (passing) states of stability or cool down periods as well as longer more exaggerated episodes. While females tend to have shorter bursts with more frequent peaks and valleys. basically think of an earthquake, females tend to get the big one first and it follows with aftershocks. while males are more like the thunder before the big and devestating storm. - to which that's the general state and lends to how diagnoses or misdiagnoses are more difficult to detect between the biological sexes and various conditions. males (tend to) take the express elevator up or down, females (tend to) be more of a rollercoaster. Like, it's easier to recognize depression in men and anxiety in women. or more men are diagnosed with schizophrenia or adhd, more women with bipolar or ocd. and so on. stereotypes that men either repress or explode and women are more prone to the neurotic. though sometimes you see this changed based on social and cultural assumptions, from race to culture, inclusive of sexuality, religion, politics, etc.. to which you can end up with very different diagnoses based on local biases and demographics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214January 11, 2022 8:06 PM

[quote]I really have no idea what they might take to self-medicate when they're in the manic phase

Mania is not always great. For me it is usually painful and very unpleasant, rather than a high. I'd do anything to get rid of it so downers are frequently an option (that is, when I was sloppy with my meds).

by Anonymousreply 215January 11, 2022 8:24 PM

[quote]People will write anything to sell books and newspapers

R176, NO ONE reads books and newspapers anymore

by Anonymousreply 216January 11, 2022 8:41 PM

^^^^ Hi Sanjay.

by Anonymousreply 217January 11, 2022 8:43 PM

"[R185] There have been rumors for years that Warren has Alzheimer's. "

So, Warren finally fucked himself stupid

by Anonymousreply 218January 11, 2022 8:44 PM

Two questions:

1) Does Fay actually think Liam is her biological son? She's that delusional or is it calculated bullshit?

2) What's with all of the nose jobs? I'm talking about before Bonnie and Clyde and numerous times after. It couldn't be coke that many times.

At the DL, R213. That doesn't count.

by Anonymousreply 219January 11, 2022 8:46 PM

Faye must have had good qaalude connections.

by Anonymousreply 220January 11, 2022 9:06 PM

Anyone think Glenn went in and stole Faye’s career? I think she would have been brilliant in “dangerous liaisons” and wonderful in “reversal of fortune” and don’t get me started on “fatal attraction”. I’d love to hear her say “I won’t be ignored”.

by Anonymousreply 221January 11, 2022 9:10 PM

Whatever happened to Faye's "Master Class" adaptation?

by Anonymousreply 222January 11, 2022 9:31 PM

"Master Class" has been dead since 2013, when Faye was still hoping to finish the filming. From that year:

“We’ve had some drama,” she said. “A fraud was perpetrated on the production.” Though she refused to elaborate, it’s likely that Dunaway was referring to a court case from 2011 in which an editor sued her over alleged unpaid wages.

However, she confirmed that she has completed the first half of the film and plans to shoot the rest this fall.

She added that she felt confident about her current team. “I had a wonderful director of photography and first assistant director,” she said. “I knew enough to get them because I knew they’d help me so much.”

However, Dunaway said she hoped to refrain from discussing much more about the movie until it was finished. “We’re going to build the buzz,” she said, before being whisked into a festival car and off to the airport.

by Anonymousreply 223January 11, 2022 10:50 PM

It must be stressful to be that paranoid and freaking out all the time. Faye Dunaway is 80 years old, is she on the DL death list?

by Anonymousreply 224January 12, 2022 12:00 AM

[Quote]We’re going to build the buzz,”

Faye's 1940s expressions amuse.

by Anonymousreply 225January 12, 2022 1:09 AM

Peter Wolf, lead guy in The J. Geils Band, was a full blown heroin addict while married to Faye.

They lived at the Prudential Center in Bostons' Back Bay.

by Anonymousreply 226January 12, 2022 1:57 AM

Would someone ask R193 what "reigning monarch" means in her language.

I'm a little biased in her favor and wouldn't want it to impinge on obtaining the answer.

by Anonymousreply 227January 12, 2022 1:58 AM

[quote] She’s been mentally ill for most of her life, probably stemming from being sexually abused as a child. I had a friend (now deceased) who went to a drama school in NY with her and said she was what was then known as a “nympho.” She’d get banged by pizza delivery boys and the like on a regular basis.

Or maybe she was genetically predisposed or maybe it was a combination of factors. So much about mental illness is still a mystery. Any number if things is possible. Your anecdote does not = "probably" anything. If a gay college age man enjoyed random hookups. Would you also suggest that he was sexually abused and the abused caused mental illness. Not that it isn't possible. However, many college age young people enjoy casual fucking.

by Anonymousreply 228January 12, 2022 1:59 AM

Certain DLers are absolutely obsessed with child sexual abuse. They'll use absolutely any incident to declare it must be a result of the person being abused as a child. People can draw their own conclusions about people that obsessed with the idea of child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 229January 12, 2022 1:56 PM

I don't want to delve in too deep here, but after reading all the comments (whilst also commenting myself), my takeaway would be that none of us know what's it's like to be Faye. That doesn't excuse her behaviour by a long stretch, but to go from being an ingenue earning $50K for 'Chinatown', to earning $7 million for 'Supergirl'...well, that would have to fuck with you a bit. And for as much as we want to make fun of her, she made the $7 million for that shitshow after 'Mommie Dearest'. And even on the 'Supergirl' set she was a nightmare. Per IMDB:

"Faye Dunaway's behavior towards the cast and crew during the shoot annoyed Peter Cook in particular and led to a complaint to the producers. Dunaway was spoken to and told she was not irreplaceable and was close to being fired. This was not the first time Dunaway had upset fellow actors with a diva attitude as William Holden had physically threatened to slap her during the making of 'The Towering Inferno' (1974) ten years previously when she supposedly kept holding up filming by being constantly late on set and making last minute demands."

by Anonymousreply 230January 12, 2022 2:02 PM

[R226], it seems we know so little of that period of her life.

by Anonymousreply 231January 12, 2022 2:05 PM

Or you could just look at your earnings, practise simple gratitude, and not be a terrible person.

Unless you're just nuts.

by Anonymousreply 232January 12, 2022 2:09 PM

R230, there were several films between Bonnie and Clyde and Chinatown, and Dunaway was never an ingenue.

by Anonymousreply 233January 12, 2022 2:58 PM

"Nympho". Now there's a word from when dinosaurs ruled the Earth.

by Anonymousreply 234January 12, 2022 4:55 PM

Says the prehistoric elder gay.

by Anonymousreply 235January 12, 2022 5:02 PM

Faye could have easily had the career that so many women her age have. Meryl, Glenn, Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, they're all only a few years younger and they all work all the time. Faye is known to be difficult and crazy and people don't want to put up with it. Look at that play in Boston. It could have been a comeback for her, but she was so insane they had to close it early and didn't the crew sue her?

by Anonymousreply 236January 12, 2022 5:22 PM

How did she even get hired over the years - albeit increasingly sporadically? If she's crazy, how do you insure her? It's not like she's gone haywire just in the last five years.

by Anonymousreply 237January 12, 2022 5:34 PM

And why did Holden work again with her (in Network) after threatening to slap her during the Towering Inferno shoot? I guess if the paycheck is big enough...

by Anonymousreply 238January 12, 2022 6:00 PM

Maybe he was hoping she fell out of the elevator.

by Anonymousreply 239January 12, 2022 6:04 PM

I'm fine...

Thanks for asking

by Anonymousreply 240January 12, 2022 6:14 PM

Tell us your Garbo story again, Jane. (eyeroll)

by Anonymousreply 241January 12, 2022 6:21 PM

^ Ooh, someone didn't get a muff dive from the fabulous Garbo

Your pussy stinks, Faye

by Anonymousreply 242January 12, 2022 6:28 PM

R182. What wrong with banging the pizza delivery guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243January 12, 2022 8:00 PM

Still, I'm irked ugly mug, mega-asshole Dustin Hoffman, and a few other 70s male stars have a Kennedy Center Honor and Faye doesn't. Does Jane Fonda have one? She should.

I know, I know, her own behavior has a lot to do with it.

A relative of mine who was in the Fine Arts program at UCLA in the 70s said that right after Little Big Man (in which, incidentally, Dunaway has a brief comedic role as a preacher's wife who gives Hoffman's character a bath) was released, Hoffman came and spoke there.

Hoffman said of Chief Dan George, his cast-mate, "He was fucking buffalo throughout the shoot". Nobody laughed, but Hoffman thought himself to be hilarious. And something tells me Hoffman is one of those guys who stays the same.

After watching Davis, I think that, while the old "Golden Age of Hollywood" studio system had to go, still, it probably instilled the professionalism into stars, supporting casts and crew. Then the 70s came along and bad behavior by star was tolerated.

by Anonymousreply 244January 12, 2022 8:00 PM

Every time she called Liz’s Antique Hardware in LA, they’d put the call on the store-wide announcement system, so everyone could hear “ It’s FAAAAYYYE!”

by Anonymousreply 245January 12, 2022 8:02 PM

" Then the 70s came along and bad behavior by star was tolerated. "

Thank God it wasn't the 50s & 60s or I would have been in big trouble

by Anonymousreply 246January 12, 2022 8:13 PM

Fair enough, r246.

I should have made clear that the old studio system where Davis, Crawford, etal. were conditioned, probably instilled professionalism.

As for Dunaway, I'll only echo what dozens of DLers before me have said- Dunaway should fully embrace "Mommie Dearest", hire the right director and writers and go on the lecture circuit with it.

by Anonymousreply 247January 12, 2022 8:19 PM

^ Everybody agrees with that except, well, Faye. To her MD will always be her biggest failure and at this point what difference does it make?

by Anonymousreply 248January 12, 2022 8:24 PM

[quote]And why did Holden work again with her (in Network) after threatening to slap her during the Towering Inferno shoot?

William Holden was in his 50s and looked 75, he wasn't getting prime roles anymore. Network was an awesome script and Max Schumacher was a once in a lifetime part to add to many many great parts Holden had in his earlier career. I believe Dunaway was cast after Holden.

by Anonymousreply 249January 12, 2022 8:29 PM

Holden had to fuck Dunaway in "Network". He should have gotten the Academy Award

by Anonymousreply 250January 12, 2022 8:35 PM

I heard Faye wasn't even the first choice for Network. They offered the role to Jane Fonda, who turned it down. That seemed to be the case for Dunaway's career, she often got hired for parts that either Barbra or Jane turned down. I think the same happened with Chinatown.

by Anonymousreply 251January 12, 2022 9:24 PM

Faye Dunaway infamously clashed with veteran film director, Otto Preminger, on her sophomore outing in "Hurry Sundown." Sure, Preminger was a notorious tyrant on his sets, but Miss Dunaway was a young ingenue and hadn't yet earned her stripes to be a diva. Of that feud she commented, "Once I've been crossed, I'm not very conciliatory."

She also supposedly kicked Diahann Carroll out of the air conditioned trailer they were supposed to share, forcing Miss Carroll, to rehearse her lines in the muggy outdoors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252January 12, 2022 9:37 PM

@r251, perhaps it was this...

"For months, Mengers had pushed her buddy Evans to cast Faye Dunaway in his new movie, Chinatown. Evans, however, had been holding out for Jane Fonda. “If you don’t give me an answer in twenty-four hours, Faye Dunaway is going to do Night Moves with Arthur Penn,” she screamed at Evans over the phone. Evans finally bit, but not for the $250,000 Mengers was demanding. “Seventy-five thousand or I’m going with Jane,” the producer told her. Mengers let fly a stream of expletives, but a half hour later she was back accepting the offer. After the deal was signed, Mengers gloated to Evans. “Honeee, guess what? There was no picture with Arthur Penn. I made it up.” To which Evans replied, “Guess what? Fonda already turned us down.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253January 12, 2022 9:40 PM

That Barbra turned down? HA!

by Anonymousreply 254January 12, 2022 10:16 PM

r184 the envelope was opened on stage. the wrong card was inside the best picture envelope

by Anonymousreply 255January 12, 2022 11:34 PM

Bette Davis' niece (her sister Bobby's daughter) was named Fay.

by Anonymousreply 256January 13, 2022 12:55 AM

R255 there were two best actress envelopes. One is used as a backup. The Price Waterhouse guy fucked up by giving Beatty the back up envelope instead of best pic. Doesn’t exactly bolster Warren and Fayes defense considering best actress is in two places. On the envelope and on the card. They should never present again.

by Anonymousreply 257January 13, 2022 1:43 AM

The nympho thing suggests to me the hypersexual part of bipolar disorder.

by Anonymousreply 258January 13, 2022 1:43 AM

They don't give you awards and roles if you're a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 259January 13, 2022 1:44 AM

Marilyn Monroe was tardy and mentally ill and abused alcohol and prescription drugs and slept around, but she wasn't continually nasty and abusive, just very very ill.

by Anonymousreply 260January 13, 2022 1:45 AM

Bacall was mean and entitled but I don't think she was mentally ill, Faye, on the other hand is batshit.

by Anonymousreply 261January 13, 2022 1:46 AM

Wait... so then who DID I give birth to?

by Anonymousreply 262January 13, 2022 2:02 AM

Judy Garland was far worse than Faye. Nobody would work with her either. She had more friends in Hollywood than Faye, which helped her a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 263January 13, 2022 2:15 AM

Judy piqued our empathy, no one cares about nasty Faye

by Anonymousreply 264January 13, 2022 2:21 AM

[quote] That Barbra turned down? HA!

Wasn't The Eyes of Laura Mars offered to Barbra first before it eventually went to Faye?

by Anonymousreply 265January 13, 2022 2:32 AM

[quote]Judy piqued our empathy, no one cares about nasty Faye

Nobody cared about Judy at the end, either. Faye's career and personal life is in far better shape today than Judy's was at this point.

by Anonymousreply 266January 13, 2022 3:11 AM

R265 Barbra developed Eyes for herself, then decided she didn't want to be in a slasher flick but remained a producer for it and sang the title song. Naturally.

by Anonymousreply 267January 13, 2022 4:08 AM

"Jane, I need $250,000 to complete 'Master Class.' Please help."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268January 13, 2022 7:19 AM

Didn’t Jane call Faye “sad” on WWHL? I’ll bet Faye threw her salad at the TV when she saw that!

by Anonymousreply 269January 13, 2022 10:08 AM

[Quote]. Faye's career and personal life is in far better shape today than Judy's was at this point.

Yeah, Judy had been dead for 30+ years so not much of a career at 80.

by Anonymousreply 270January 13, 2022 10:15 AM

@r268, Jane looks like she's mumbling, "Get this crazy bitch away from me"

by Anonymousreply 271January 13, 2022 10:46 AM

R.W. Fassbinder wanted Jane Fonda to star in one of his movies and once he got through to her, she answered the phone with: “This is Jane Fonda herself.”

by Anonymousreply 272January 13, 2022 11:13 AM

R266, make that the last five years of Judy's pathetic adult life.

by Anonymousreply 273January 13, 2022 11:44 AM

R272 wonder what film.

by Anonymousreply 274January 13, 2022 1:02 PM

R274 Fassbinder wanted to do a movie about Rosa Luxemburg, with Fonda for the lead.

by Anonymousreply 275January 13, 2022 2:24 PM

Has Dunaway ever been cruel or a backstabber? She seems awful, but in a fun and harmless way.

by Anonymousreply 276January 13, 2022 2:29 PM

I've been waiting for another thread about Faye Dunaway! Too funny but equally sad.

I wonder how she spends her day. Getting old sucks, on top of her evident mental health issues. I hope she finds some happiness.

by Anonymousreply 277January 13, 2022 4:32 PM

Faye Dunaway at age 80

4AM Wake up, pee, eat Cheetos and watch TCM

7AM Watch the Today Show with a pot of coffee

9AM Enema, shower. Pills, more coffee and a soft boiled egg, watches TCM

10AM Make calls to various "friends," producers (leaves msgs), and family who'll take her call

11AM Looks through her old 8x10s

12PM Watches VHS tape of Puzzle of a Downfall Child. Yogurt, gin and tonic, more coffee and pills

2PM Nap

3PM More calls, chardonnay, Marlboros and a grilled cheese sandwich

5PM Nap

6PM Watch evening news with a smoothie

7PM Eat leftover chili with a bottle of Bordeaux

8PM puts A Place for Lovers in the VCR and passes out

10PM wakes up to take sleeping pills

by Anonymousreply 278January 13, 2022 5:06 PM

R278 LOLZ! It could be worse eh.

by Anonymousreply 279January 13, 2022 5:29 PM

That's only one day, R279. The next one - Saturday - is probably worse since they can't use "I'm at work and can't talk" as an excuse. She wouldn't understand the concept of people working on the weekend electronically.

by Anonymousreply 280January 13, 2022 6:02 PM

R278. I’ve reported you to the West Hollywood police department for being a peeping Tom.

by Anonymousreply 281January 13, 2022 6:35 PM

Barbra was the first choice for Bonnie and Clyde and Puzzle of a Downfall Child. However, Lucille Ball was the first choice for The Eyes of Laura Mars (the character wasn't given an age in the original treatment, however she was advised against accepting the part.

by Anonymousreply 282January 13, 2022 7:51 PM

Barbra was the first choice for "Stone Pillow", but left the project when the producers suggested that her manicured nails were not authentic to the character AND asked her to shit in a bucket..

by Anonymousreply 283January 13, 2022 8:31 PM

Gary always advised Lucy against the best parts that would’ve won her three Oscars and eight more Emmys.

by Anonymousreply 284January 13, 2022 8:36 PM

Here's a pasteup of all the Faye stories in that crazy thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285January 13, 2022 9:17 PM

[R278] I had just swallowed water when I began reading your post. If it hadn't been for my remarkable gag reflex it would've shot out my nose and down my face. You're precious, doll (& fucking brilliant)!

by Anonymousreply 286January 13, 2022 10:56 PM

Oh, what a missed opportunity! Barbra Streisand stars in "The Eyes of Laura Mars (And the Schnozolla of Myrtle Kofkowicz)"!

by Anonymousreply 287January 14, 2022 12:33 AM

Barbra's project was "The ASS of Laura Mars".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288January 14, 2022 12:48 AM

Please, R288, I'm trying to eat dinner

by Anonymousreply 289January 14, 2022 1:09 AM

After seeing r288's post, I am no longer hungry.

by Anonymousreply 290January 14, 2022 1:58 AM

[quote]If it's true that she had a bad drug problem, then I wonder what she was taking?

She was snorting the ground-up bones of nameless young starlets that were kidnapped, tortured and then killed.

by Anonymousreply 291January 14, 2022 2:44 AM

I just got a copy of the campfest “The Temp” (starring Timothy Hutton, Lara Flynn Boyle, and none other than Ms. Faye Dunaway) which was just released on Blu-ray this week. There are some funny ass stories that the cast and crew have about her in the bonus interviews. I believe it was the editor who said that, once Faye arrived on location in Portland, OR, she began making one demand after another, including wanting her own makeup artist and lighting person. They kept having to break the news to her that the film was not budgeted for such things, but she was incessant. Mind you, though a Paramount release, this was not a high-budget, esteemed flick. Lin Shaye was also interviewed, as she played Dunaway’s character’s assistant in the film. Lin said that, over time and by degrees, Faye had nearly manipulated her into being her actual assistant off-set. Lin was a lot more gracious about Faye in her interview than some of the other crew members, who you can tell thought she was a completely entitled cunt.

by Anonymousreply 292January 14, 2022 6:17 AM

Are there any good stories about Faye, at all?

by Anonymousreply 293January 14, 2022 6:44 AM

I need to get the Blu Ray now after reading that r292.

I met Lin Shaye a few years ago in Nashville. She seems like a very nice person and a team player so she probably put up with Faye's nonsense to keep it a smoother set.

by Anonymousreply 294January 14, 2022 6:48 AM

"Are there any good stories about Faye, at all? "

She's great in the sack

by Anonymousreply 295January 14, 2022 6:57 AM

[quote]If it's true that she had a bad drug problem, then I wonder what she was taking?

Faye admitted she was an alcoholic. I'll add in the Rx drug addiction of the day - Valium. Plus uppers and downers, probably old standbys Dexedrine and Seconal. Then there's coke and weed to keep you busy. For others to notice one's a drug addict, they'd observe them not being able to function without drink/pills/other...you know, that person who has to excuse themselves every 60 minutes to self medicate.

by Anonymousreply 296January 14, 2022 12:35 PM

Faye is 80 years old today.

by Anonymousreply 297January 14, 2022 3:10 PM

Faye was born in 1941, so if today is her birthday she's 81.

by Anonymousreply 298January 14, 2022 3:16 PM

I was an extra on the set of that god-forsaken movie where Faye played Mae West. We all laughed at her as she was acting, and she finally heard us snickering and had an outburst directed at the director and producers. "Get them out of heeeeeeeeeere!" We heard her scream and we all scurried.

Twenty minutes later, I was out waiting for my ride and an old lady appeared out of nowhere and asked for some heroine. I told her I didn't know what she was talking about She threw some outdated VHS tapes at me and screamed--in a blood curdling way--"AREN'T YOU ONE OF MY FANS?!?!"

by Anonymousreply 299January 14, 2022 3:17 PM

I think Faye is crazy in the same way that Vivian Leigh was. Both great actresses, but their mental illnesses sank their careers and personal lives. I think Leigh was manic-depressive.

by Anonymousreply 300January 14, 2022 4:09 PM

Faye and Liberace

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301January 14, 2022 6:07 PM

batshit crazy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302January 14, 2022 6:10 PM

[quote] I think Faye is crazy in the same way that Vivian Leigh was. Both great actresses, but their mental illnesses sank their careers and personal lives.

Yes and no. Their mental illness is what made them look so good on the screen also. Crazy looks amazing in Cinemascope.

by Anonymousreply 303January 14, 2022 6:59 PM

Manic depressives make great actors because they can convince themselves psychologically that they are the character they're playing. Their delusional/fantastical thinking make them great method actors.

by Anonymousreply 304January 14, 2022 7:09 PM

Always a favorite (from [italic]Broadway World[/italic]) . . .

[quote]I had the distinct displeasure of having her as a customer at two separate retail jobs I held back in the '90s. (Just my luck, I guess.) She was, by far, the most AWFUL person I have ever met . . . basically she's just a horrid snobby bitch who treats everyone like crap and then the next day has her assistant return everything she made you waste 2 hours finding for her.

[quote]That was the first experience, at the Pottery Barn in the Beverly Center. The second one was worse:

[quote]I was working alone in a very ritzy boutique in West Hollywood/Beverly Hills. I had only been working there a few weeks, so I was very conscious of making sure I made a good impression on all the celebrity clients who came in.

[quote]As I said, I was alone in the store (the owner and manager were downtown on a buying trip), and she came in. She was looking for a suit. We carried lots of suits. She started pulling things, handing them to me, until I had a very large and heavy pile of clothes in my arms, and she said, "Hold these for me." I assumed she meant to put them "on hold" for her while she went and ran another errand, so I started to lay the things down on the counter and organize this huge pile of clothes so I could neatly hang them and hold them for her. She noticed what I was doing (she was about 20 feet away at this point), and literally screamed at me, [bold]"I SAID HOLD THEM FOR ME! WHILE I WALK AROUND THE STORE! ARE YOU STUPID?"[/bold]

[quote]So, being young and new to the job, I did. I followed her around the store like a human coat rack, as she threw more and more clothes on top of me. Then, after about 2 hours of dealing with just general unpleasantness as she tried things on, she finally bought one suit. Not a great sale at all, but whatever . . .

[quote]As she left, I went into the dressing room, which of course was an utter disaster—not one thing on a hanger, everything crumpled all over the floor—and as I was cleaning up, I noticed she'd left her sports bra on the bench in there. So, being nice, I ran out front (her Mercedes was parked directly in front of the store) and gestured to her through the passenger side window, being sure to be discreet about the bra.

[quote]Well, she got all angry again, and started very aggressively gesturing for me to come around into traffic so I could hand her the bra through the driver's side door instead. Yes, that's right, her power trip is so extreme that she refused to roll down the passenger side window to let me hand her her bra and made me walk into traffic to hand it to her through the driver's side.

[quote]The kicker is, after all that, the owner returned to the store, and I told her that Ms. Dunaway had been in, and before I could go on she said, "Oh god, we hate her. You don't have to help her if she ever comes in here.” So, I'd been scraping and bowing for no reason. HA!

by Anonymousreply 305January 14, 2022 7:09 PM

^ What a Grade A cunt. I hope that her acting-out crap is because she knows that, in the long run, she will only be remembered for the role of which she's most ashamed.

by Anonymousreply 306January 14, 2022 7:14 PM

As hatefully as she treats people, no one ever seems to be able to say no to her or stand up to her.

by Anonymousreply 307January 14, 2022 7:17 PM

And you people think I was the biggest cunt whoever cunted!

by Anonymousreply 308January 14, 2022 7:21 PM

@r305, I would have tied her bra to the antenna of her car, turned and flounced back into the store

by Anonymousreply 309January 14, 2022 7:22 PM

[quote] Are there any good stories about Faye, at all?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310January 14, 2022 7:39 PM

[quote]in West Hollywood/Beverly Hills

One or the other, not both.

by Anonymousreply 311January 14, 2022 7:42 PM

R308 you just needed a cup of high point to relieve you of your tensions

by Anonymousreply 312January 14, 2022 8:14 PM

[quote]I think Faye is crazy in the same way that Vivian Leigh was

I don't. Leigh was certifiably bi-polar (manic depressive for those over 75), not Faye. Faye is just a miserable mess fueled by pharmaceutical and booze. No more excuses.

by Anonymousreply 313January 14, 2022 8:19 PM

I have to giggle at Faye terrorizing the local Pottery Barn. Talk about punching down.

by Anonymousreply 314January 14, 2022 8:28 PM

Remember when she got into a feud with Hilary Duff? Oh, Faye!

by Anonymousreply 315January 14, 2022 8:31 PM

Faye is perfectly sane, articulate and delightful here. I feel like people are just making up unflattering stories about her for attention.

I had no idea that she lived in London for 10 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316January 14, 2022 8:52 PM

R316 I find it interesting how she describes her character in "Network" in that clip as an "automaton" who has "lost touch with her heart" and is "driven by ambition"—sounds a bit close to home, huh? In a way, it seems that Faye has, consciously or unconsciously, chosen to play characters in this vein. Even in the later low-rent stuff she did like the aforementioned "The Temp" ('93), she is playing a cold, demanding, cutthroat businesswoman.

by Anonymousreply 317January 14, 2022 9:04 PM

Cate Blanchett gets the roles now that would have gone to Faye in the 1970s.

by Anonymousreply 318January 14, 2022 9:08 PM

She comes across as quite likeable in that Jonathan Ross interview, but she is a good actress.

by Anonymousreply 319January 14, 2022 9:19 PM

^ That's it, she was obviously on her meds that day AND is a good actress

by Anonymousreply 320January 14, 2022 9:38 PM

R251, Fonda was offered the lead in Bonnie and Clyde, Chinatown, and Network. If she'd been working more in the late 60s and early 70s instead of politicking all over the place, Faye Dunaway wouldn't have had much of a career.

by Anonymousreply 321January 14, 2022 9:42 PM

^ Yeah, if it weren't for her great career she'd probably be a down and out crazy old lady terrorizing West Hollywood... Oh, wait

by Anonymousreply 322January 14, 2022 9:48 PM

Is it unfair to judge a movie by its poster?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323January 14, 2022 9:52 PM

[quote]Faye is perfectly sane, articulate and delightful here. I feel like people are just making up unflattering stories about her for attention.

Supposedly she can turn on the charm if she thinks you can do something for her. I think she's also fairly nice to fans (vs. peons at the Pottery Barn).

by Anonymousreply 324January 14, 2022 10:05 PM

Some Pottery Barn animals are more equal than others.

by Anonymousreply 325January 14, 2022 10:14 PM

[quote]Faye is perfectly sane, articulate and delightful here.

Alzheimers victims go in and out of it too.

by Anonymousreply 326January 14, 2022 11:15 PM

[quote]On the envelope and on the card. They should never present again.

That oscar snafu has been the only memorable thing that has happened on that stage in the last twenty years. It created press the oscars hadn't seen in ages.

You sound like a frau who was pissed that they didn't ask Julia Roberts to do it.

by Anonymousreply 327January 14, 2022 11:24 PM

She has no pets.

by Anonymousreply 328January 14, 2022 11:50 PM

R327 I adore Warren and Faye. Let them stick whatever films they have left in them at their advanced age. Probably not looking good at this point if they can’t handle a card that says best actress. The entire thing was an embarrassment for them and the LLL producers. So stfu.

by Anonymousreply 329January 14, 2022 11:56 PM

Stick to^

by Anonymousreply 330January 14, 2022 11:57 PM

The only reason Faye got her role in Network is because Gary talked Lucy out of it. Lucy coulda had that Oscar!

by Anonymousreply 331January 15, 2022 12:23 AM

R329 Thinks Reese Witherspoon is cutting edge.

by Anonymousreply 332January 15, 2022 12:36 AM

The only reason Faye got her role in Network is because BARBRA was talked out of it by Jon Peters. Peters said it reminded him of his grandmother, therefore way too old a role for "youthful" Babs!

by Anonymousreply 333January 15, 2022 1:19 AM

Peters took a hard line and said Barbra would only do it if the Holden role was recast with William Katt.

by Anonymousreply 334January 15, 2022 1:23 AM

Look at me with this little homosexual boy! I told him he needs to lose weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335January 15, 2022 1:37 AM

Beauty Queens

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336January 15, 2022 2:49 AM

^^^ Faye's teeth look bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 337January 15, 2022 8:41 AM

Madonna actually looks fantastic in that photo. Sad to remember her then and to then look at her now.

by Anonymousreply 338January 15, 2022 8:52 AM

^ It's getting more difficult to remember that Madonna was actually a real girl who looked pretty good

Madonna actually went through a Faye Dunaway phase. I found this photo listed under, "Pictures of Faye Dunaway"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339January 15, 2022 11:46 AM

Who did Faye call a little homosexual boy? What a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 340January 15, 2022 11:52 AM

^ Here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341January 15, 2022 11:59 AM

"I'm Faye Dunaway. . .THE ACTRESS!"

"I'm Leslie Jordan. . .THE LITTLE HOMOSEXUAL BOY!"

by Anonymousreply 342January 15, 2022 1:32 PM

Was there ever any news about the result of that lawsuit?

by Anonymousreply 343January 15, 2022 1:34 PM

Die, Faye, die!

by Anonymousreply 344January 15, 2022 1:36 PM

[quote]Beauty Queens

Who both played Evita.

by Anonymousreply 345January 15, 2022 1:45 PM

[quote]Rocha's responsibilities included shopping for the actress, making sure she took her medication....

I wonder what medications she's on. Looks like nothing is helping her mental state.

[quote]He worked at Dunaway's Manhattan apartment and was paid $1,500 per week, according to the lawsuit.

It seems like a decent salary to me. You probably have to pay at least that much to find anyone willing to deal with Faye Dunaway.

by Anonymousreply 346January 15, 2022 3:22 PM

Are those caps or dentures?

by Anonymousreply 347January 15, 2022 7:59 PM

Do not believe the act she puts on when she's on one of those late night shows. She is a vile monster and thank God her antics are well known because one thing she hates is for people to know what she's really like. She hasn't fooled anyone in 5 decades.

by Anonymousreply 348January 15, 2022 7:59 PM

It's interesting that she and Barbra were both managed by Sue Mengers, but there is no evidence of them even being in the same room together. I wonder if they even met. Sue somehow managed to keep them apart from each other.

by Anonymousreply 349January 15, 2022 8:46 PM

[quote]"I'm Faye Dunaway. . .THE ACTRESS!"

As opposed to what, Faye Dunaway... the civil engineer?

by Anonymousreply 350January 15, 2022 8:52 PM

She spat on my face and called my dog a bitch! 🐕

by Anonymousreply 351January 15, 2022 8:58 PM

^ No as opposed to the cunt you little homosexual boys make me out to be

by Anonymousreply 352January 15, 2022 8:59 PM

She called me a bitch and spat on my dog's face.

by Anonymousreply 353January 15, 2022 9:04 PM

^ I'm sorry, I meant to call your dog a bitch and spit on your face. It must have been a senior moment

by Anonymousreply 354January 15, 2022 9:09 PM

You did that, too, Faye. And you also spat on my bitch's face and called me a dog.

by Anonymousreply 355January 15, 2022 9:13 PM

R350 maybe it’s a “three faces of Faye” kind of thing

by Anonymousreply 356January 15, 2022 9:32 PM

Lol, R353.

by Anonymousreply 357January 15, 2022 10:22 PM

[quote]It's interesting that she and Barbra were both managed by Sue Mengers, but there is no evidence of them even being in the same room together.

Of course they were in the same room together, probably hello goodbye kind of interaction. What do you need as evidence? Truthfully, they were never seriously competing for the same roles, and Jon Peters presence was always a factor. Fay could truthfully think, "she's making as ass of herself."

by Anonymousreply 358January 15, 2022 10:37 PM

She sat on my face and spit on my dick!

by Anonymousreply 359January 15, 2022 10:44 PM

One of my favorite Faye stories alleged that on the set of one of her more recent film endeavors, she decided, after filming scenes in a particular dress, that she no longer wanted to be filmed in that particular dress. The problem was that would have required the production to obtain something that satisfied her (impossible) and then reshoot all she had filmed. So, supposedly--after all, this story was shared on Scatalounge--Faye shit on the dress and balled it up and stuffed it in a corner or behind something. Production found it and had the dress cleaned and made her wear the shit dress and she was a terror all while made to do so.

by Anonymousreply 360January 16, 2022 1:54 AM

I met her at an after party when she was on tour with Master Class. She was gracious and warm. Seemed lonely and fragile. Perhaps I caught her on a good night.

by Anonymousreply 361January 16, 2022 2:06 AM

How does she support herself these days? Does her son help her out..

by Anonymousreply 362January 16, 2022 8:12 AM

R362 She sells her pussy for $5 in Thousand Oaks.

by Anonymousreply 363January 16, 2022 8:31 AM

If Faye pulled stunts like that, R360, WHY did people hire her? I don't doubt she's a fucked up mess, but very few people are worth the endless destruction and lost time/money Faye Dunaway caused wherever she went. It's not like she was ever number one at the box office.

by Anonymousreply 364January 16, 2022 1:34 PM

I wonder if she batch cooks her own meals? I can imagine her cursing quite a bit, inbetween reading each recipe line out loud to herself.

by Anonymousreply 365January 16, 2022 1:57 PM

R364 I think on name recognition alone she probably gets hired, but it’s sporadic work at best. As far as high profile, esteemed projects shes persona non grata in Hollywood due to her antics. Even without Mommie Dearest, her film career would’ve sank like a stone. Ryan Murphy could probably build a series around her if so inclined, but even HE probably doesn’t want to deal with her. She may have mellowed a bit, but she’s got a decades long reputation to live down.

by Anonymousreply 366January 16, 2022 2:59 PM

I'm talking about hiring Faye at ANY TIME in her career, not just lately, R366. Long before Mommie Dearest she was a pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 367January 16, 2022 3:33 PM

R367 she was stunning in the late 60s and 1970s and was the hot young thing, so some people might’ve felt she was worth the trouble. I haven’t heard any horror stories about her pre Chinatown Towering Inferno, so there’s that. Her behavior might’ve started in earnest around this time frame. It probably got progressively worse. Bette Davis loathed her unprofessional behavior doing a TV movie in 1976. Her work definitely diminished after her Network Oscar win, including Mommie Dearest. Probably from 1977 on Hollywood was hip to her Fayeness and the way she was.

by Anonymousreply 368January 16, 2022 4:20 PM

Arthur Penn who directed her in Bonnie and Clyde said the following about Faye so she was difficult from the start:

“Everyone disliked Faye. Every time we were ready to film a scene she demanded to be combed again, ”he recalled. But he made a caveat: “Of course I don’t want to imagine how a woman feels in that situation.”

by Anonymousreply 369January 16, 2022 4:59 PM

"Stunning" Faye Dunaway in 1973. The movie, Oklahoma Crude. Stunning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370January 16, 2022 5:12 PM

And yet, for all of Dunaway's well-documented mental illness and/or horrendously toxic behavior towards others over the decades, a fifth-rate playwright with his own serious behavioral issues pursued her and had her hired just a few years ago to star in a supposedly Broadway-bound production of his play TEA AT FIVE, in which FD played Katharine Hepburn. The outcome was, shall we say, not a good one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371January 16, 2022 5:27 PM

And Penn hired her again for "Little Big Man". In those years, she was worth the trouble.

by Anonymousreply 372January 16, 2022 5:34 PM

R372 Bingo. I don’t think her behavior made enough waves until after her Oscar win. There’s no way she would’ve won if she was that disliked. I imagine Talia Shire or Liv Ullmann might’ve pulled it off, but who knows she might’ve won by three votes or so too.

by Anonymousreply 373January 16, 2022 6:02 PM

I was shocked to find out that her son was adopted. To me, he looks like both of his parents.

by Anonymousreply 374January 16, 2022 6:06 PM

Bette Davis and Faye filmed that TV movie somewhere in the South in the middle of summer, in sweltering temperatures. There was a big scene in a church that didn't have air conditioning and was full of extras and Faye kept everybody waiting for hours. Bette was furious at how unprofessional that was, especially in such miserable heat, so she got up on the pulpit and entertained the extras while they were all waiting. She even sang "I've Written A Letter To Daddy" for them. Bette was a fucking trooper.

by Anonymousreply 375January 16, 2022 6:27 PM

[quote] Wasn't The Eyes of Laura Mars offered to Barbra first before it eventually went to Faye?

That’s because it wasn’t called “The Cross-eyes of Laura Mars”.

by Anonymousreply 376January 16, 2022 6:34 PM

From r371's link:

[quote]But unnamed sources told the New York Post, which broke the story today, that the July 10 performance was canceled “moments before curtain because Dunaway slapped and threw things at crew members who were trying to put on her wig.” The Post reports that “Enraged at the cancellation, Dunaway began ‘verbally abusing’ the crew who were “fearful for their safety.” The Post described Dunaway as often late for rehearsals and at one point throwing a salad on the floor. The newspaper’s theater columnist Michael Riedel also reports that producers contacted Actors’ Equity “to see if it was ‘ethical’ to put someone in her state in front of an audience.”

by Anonymousreply 377January 16, 2022 8:27 PM

[quote]The newspaper’s theater columnist Michael Riedel also reports that producers contacted Actors’ Equity “to see if it was ‘ethical’ to put someone in her state in front of an audience.”

It was completely unethical to do so, and the playwright and the rest of the production team must have realized that early on. But they went ahead with the show anyway because they had a big star attached, even if she's insane.

by Anonymousreply 378January 16, 2022 9:24 PM

"Ryan Murphy could probably build a series around her if so inclined".

Yeah, um, you don't build a series around a mentally ill 81 year old. You dont even cast a mentally ill 81 year old on a series. If your movie needs a name for the billing block maybe you hire her for a 2 day role knowing that it might take 4 days to shoot.

by Anonymousreply 379January 16, 2022 10:37 PM

A lot of refrigerators are going to breathe a sigh of relief when she dies.

by Anonymousreply 380January 16, 2022 11:03 PM

Faye and Naomi Campbell should move in together. Now there’s some good screenplay material.

by Anonymousreply 381January 16, 2022 11:10 PM

@r380, We're still writing our memoirs...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382January 16, 2022 11:17 PM

[quote]Yeah, um, you don't build a series around a mentally ill 81 year old.

Sharon Stone is every bit as nuts as Faye, and Ryan hired her for Ratched. I think the second season of Ratched would be a perfect fit for La Dunaway. Ryan are you listening?

by Anonymousreply 383January 16, 2022 11:20 PM

Sidney Lumet's first choice for the Dunaway role in NETWORK was Vanessa Redgrave (with whom he'd already made 2 movies). Paddy Chayevsky vetoed her, even though Lumet said that she was the greatest actress in the world.

by Anonymousreply 384January 16, 2022 11:21 PM

R379 did you read my entire post? I also added even HE doesn’t want to probably deal with her. To her detriment. R383 Stone may be luny sometimes, but nothing like the reputation or craziness Faye has.

by Anonymousreply 385January 16, 2022 11:22 PM

I’m here,,,,.it’s a possibility. But I’m leaning towards batshit Halle Berry.

by Anonymousreply 386January 16, 2022 11:22 PM

R384 that would partly explain Paddy’s dislike of Vanessa, two years before he tore her a new one at the Oscars for her anti Zionist speech.

by Anonymousreply 387January 16, 2022 11:25 PM

[quote]Sharon Stone is every bit as nuts as Faye

HA! NO ONE is as nuts as Faye.

Sharon Stone is more a lying, scheming, embellishing bitch, because she's a no-talent trying to spin everything her way. Sharon knows what she's doing. Faye, apparently, does not know what she's doing.

by Anonymousreply 388January 16, 2022 11:36 PM

Is Faye her god mother? They are apparently very close.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389January 17, 2022 12:58 AM

Was Faye nice to Robby Benson on set?

by Anonymousreply 390January 17, 2022 1:20 AM

[quote]I was shocked to find out that her son was adopted.

He is?

by Anonymousreply 391January 17, 2022 1:50 AM

Only someone as generous as Faye would adopt. What a heart ❤.

by Anonymousreply 392January 17, 2022 2:20 AM

She didn't want to ruin her figure by actually giving birth.

by Anonymousreply 393January 17, 2022 2:21 AM

She stayed away from the cameras for months when she was supposed to be pregnant with her son, then one day reappeared introducing her baby to the world. When she was asked if he was adopted, and she was, she would become enraged and adamantly invoke her right to privacy. Eventually, the son's alleged adoption became one of those topics "you don't ask her about" if you're going to interview her, along with the Polanski fight and all of Mommie Dearest.

by Anonymousreply 394January 17, 2022 7:13 AM

R369 see I really don’t think actresses should get shit for things like that. The way they’re judged and ripped apart for looking anything than perfect, I would pull rank on things like lighting, choice of makeup artists, and touch ups in between takes as soon as I had that leverage.

Not excusing her other behavior but really I have no problem with that.

by Anonymousreply 395January 17, 2022 7:59 AM

Dunaway shied away from leading parts, appearing only briefly in 1979’s The Champ. ‘I was looking for smaller roles, because I was so busy trying to get my private life in order,’ she said. ‘The Champ offered me the chance to play the role of a mother, which was emotionally where I wanted to be in my life.’

A year later, her wish came true when she and O’Neill welcomed a son, Liam. Years later, the photographer revealed they’d adopted him: ‘She wanted to be a mother, but there came a point when she had to face the fact that kids were not coming.’

by Anonymousreply 396January 17, 2022 9:52 AM

^ That should be the final word on Liam O'Neill's adoption. If his father says he's adopted, then he's adopted

by Anonymousreply 397January 17, 2022 11:12 AM

"a chance to play the role of a mother, which was emotionally where I wanted to be in my life.’ Maybe she also did it for the extra publicity. That's not true! That's not true! Maybe just a little.

by Anonymousreply 398January 17, 2022 11:47 AM

Does anyone else remember this shitshow? The combo of Faye and Vivica must've been brutal. (I recall the promos, but never watched.) A summary below for those who don't want to click the link:

"The Starlet is a reality television program on The WB that premiered on March 6, 2005.

Ten young actresses lived together in a home formerly owned by Marilyn Monroe, while competing in a series of acting challenges for the chance to win a role on the WB drama One Tree Hill and a management contract with 3 Arts Entertainment.

Hosted by Katie Wagner, the girls were judged by a panel composed of actresses Faye Dunaway, and Vivica A. Fox, along with casting director Joseph Middleton. The show was a creation of Jamie Kennedy. Jaime Pressly, Days of Our Lives's Matt Cedeño, David Gallagher and Adam LaVorgna from The WB's 7th Heaven also made guest appearances. The eventual winner was 18-year-old Michelynne McGuire, with Mercedes Connor as the runner up.

The Starlet was cancelled on April 5, 2005 after only 1 season of 6 episodes."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399January 17, 2022 11:53 AM

Otto Preminger’s widow said Faye Dunaway was a nightmare on her very first film, “Hurry Sundown”. Stories of Preminger’s temper are legion, but according to Hope Preminger and other crew members, Dunaway was already acting like a demanding diva.

by Anonymousreply 400January 17, 2022 12:00 PM

Billy Masters used to have a semi regular series on Faye in his Filth2go column called “Fayewatch”. It was hysterical. He documented just about everything that has been referenced here.

by Anonymousreply 401January 17, 2022 12:16 PM

Michael Caine said that Preminger always chose one actor in his cast to be the whipping boy and he chose Dunaway on Hurry Sundown. Preminger detested any weakness and since it was her first film she mist have been vulnerable. He was a real bastard to her. No surprise his wife would be on Otto's side.

by Anonymousreply 402January 17, 2022 12:16 PM

Uhhh… so what was the fish of the day?

by Anonymousreply 403January 17, 2022 12:22 PM

R403, whatever it is, I’ll have it with my creme brûlée.

by Anonymousreply 404January 17, 2022 12:29 PM

[quote]She stayed away from the cameras for months when she was supposed to be pregnant with her son, then one day reappeared introducing her baby to the world.

Sounds like the Loretta Young case with a different twist ending!

by Anonymousreply 405January 17, 2022 3:23 PM

Isn't Shirley MacLaine as difficult as Faye?

by Anonymousreply 406January 17, 2022 3:30 PM

R402, Preminger had a drill sergeant way of directing and often bullied his actors into submission. He treated Jean Seberg harshly on "Saint Joan" and Tom Tryon on "The Cardinal." But according to Preminger biographer Foster Hirsch, "for the only time in his career, Preminger's "whipping boy" did not have the sympathy of cast and crew because Dunaway, hard-bitten, competitive, and self-centered, managed to alienate everyone."

Jane Fonda, on the other hand, had a different experience working with Preminger and thought she did some of her best work (at the time) in "Hurry Sundown."

by Anonymousreply 407January 17, 2022 3:43 PM

Thank you, R407 — was going to clarify vis-à-vis Preminger and Dunaway, but you beat me to it!

by Anonymousreply 408January 17, 2022 3:52 PM

Barbra visited Faye on set when she was shooting the Crawford movie.

Jon Peters directed her in something, so Barbra and Faye became friendly because of that.

by Anonymousreply 409January 17, 2022 3:59 PM

Jon Peters directing? R409, you are way off. Completely nuts.

by Anonymousreply 410January 17, 2022 4:06 PM

^ Jon Peters THINKS he can do everything, so it wouldn't surprise me that at some point he thought he was a director

by Anonymousreply 411January 17, 2022 4:21 PM

[quote] Dunaway shied away from leading parts, appearing only briefly in 1979’s The Champ. ‘I was looking for smaller roles, because I was so busy trying to get my private life in order,’ she said. ‘The Champ offered me the chance to play the role of a mother, which was emotionally where I wanted to be in my life.’

In retrospect, I hope she made life for Ricky Schroder and Jon Voight a living hell.

by Anonymousreply 412January 17, 2022 4:22 PM

Faye and Jon worked together in something, and that's how she became friendly with Barbra.

by Anonymousreply 413January 17, 2022 4:23 PM

R411, then Jon Peters must have posted @R409

by Anonymousreply 414January 17, 2022 4:50 PM

^ I did not... Oops

by Anonymousreply 415January 17, 2022 4:55 PM

Jon Peters produced The Eyes of Laura Mars so presumably Barbra was also around. IIRC there is a story about the two women chatting during a traffic jam.

by Anonymousreply 416January 17, 2022 5:20 PM

"Greetings, Faye, I liked you in Chinatown."

"Thank you Barbra. I liked you in...in...in..."

by Anonymousreply 417January 17, 2022 5:24 PM

In her book Faye writes about having dinner with Jon and Barbra just before she won her Oscar and how he offered her Laura Mars.

by Anonymousreply 418January 17, 2022 5:24 PM

Of course I was WONDERFUL in that Johnny Depp film.

by Anonymousreply 419January 17, 2022 8:34 PM

That voicemail is nuts!

by Anonymousreply 420January 17, 2022 8:43 PM

"Sharon Stone is more a lying, scheming, embellishing bitch, because she's a no-talent trying to spin everything her way. Sharon knows what she's doing. Faye, apparently, does not know what she's doing."

This is tabloid think. Sharon Stone recognizes that in interviews, she is not under oath. No celebrity is. She has chosen to say whatever she wants. She works the media the same way other big stars do in various ways.

She is probably crazy and hard to work with. That does not mean she is unprofessional, mentally imbalanced to the point of not being able to perform, or delays shooting due to sobriety problems. She works and treats it like work.

by Anonymousreply 421January 17, 2022 9:20 PM

Then who was the baby I gave birth to...

by Anonymousreply 422January 17, 2022 10:03 PM

Her name is Hilary Duff, Faye. Sounds familiar?

by Anonymousreply 423January 17, 2022 10:20 PM

Hi Mom!

by Anonymousreply 424January 17, 2022 10:21 PM

We're all your kids Faye, and yes, you're a horrible mother.

by Anonymousreply 425January 17, 2022 10:28 PM

'You're all my children now!'

Faye advances on the protagonists, ripping open her blouse to reveal the faces of various unfortunates protruding from her chest. There's Frank Perry and over there, it's Bob Urich!

by Anonymousreply 426January 18, 2022 12:54 AM

Weren’t Faye and Sharon Stone friends at one point?

by Anonymousreply 427January 18, 2022 3:49 AM

[quote]Isn't Shirley MacLaine as difficult as Faye?

Not as difficult, but not as talented.

by Anonymousreply 428January 18, 2022 4:56 AM

You're So Vain, Warren

by Anonymousreply 429January 18, 2022 5:39 AM

^ You're just jealous because you're the only woman in Hollywood who hasn't has me... I don't think

by Anonymousreply 430January 18, 2022 7:40 AM

Otto Preminger had signed Faye to a six film contract and when she refused a role in Skidoo which was made after Hurry Sundown he sued her for breach of contract. She lost the case and had to pay to get out of her contract.

by Anonymousreply 431January 18, 2022 9:53 AM

in her book Faye writes that the only time Otto screamed at her was when she defended the film's hairdresser. and that Otto's whippjng boy on the film was John Phillip Law.

by Anonymousreply 432January 18, 2022 10:06 AM

For some reason, Otto mistreated his former mistress, the emotionally fragile Dorothy Dandridge, on the set of [italic]Porgy and Bess[/italic]. He made her his whipping boy on the set of that film. She was devastated.

by Anonymousreply 433January 18, 2022 11:27 AM

[quote]Weren’t Faye and Sharon Stone friends at one point?

Faye doesn't have real friends.

by Anonymousreply 434January 18, 2022 12:29 PM

Otto treated a lot of actresses like shit. When young Jean Seberg was shooting the burning scene in Saint Joan, the fire got out of control and Seberg really started to burn. Preminger kept rolling to capture her genuine terror. One of the other actors broke character and got her out of the fire, but she was left with burn scars on her stomach that she carried forever.

by Anonymousreply 435January 18, 2022 1:51 PM

Also, according to one of the Otto Preminger books I’ve read, despite their clashes on the set of “Hurry Sundown”, the producer-director planned to cast Faye Dunaway in the role of “God’s Mistress” in his notorious “Skidoo”. Preminger had Dunaway under contract from “Hurry Sundown” and planned to exercise that option, personality clashes notwithstanding. But Dunaway (smartly) turned down the role and bought her way out of the Preminger contract.

Preminger cast model Donyale Luna in the role intended for Dunaway, and then ended up eliminating much of her dialogue when it turned out Luna wasn’t much of an actress.

by Anonymousreply 436January 18, 2022 2:25 PM

Is there a coffee house near Faye's house that doesn't serve food? I qould sit down with her over coffee and just listen to her - whatever she wants to talk about. It would be therapeutic for her. I sense that she's never had the feeling of being loved or cared for or listened to her in her life. That may be why she acts out in all these bizarre ways.

No food, though, because she could make a scene over it.

by Anonymousreply 437January 19, 2022 6:57 PM

She could throw hot coffee, R437. I recommend a gogurt place or something.

by Anonymousreply 438January 19, 2022 7:01 PM

I recommend sitting on opposite side of a plexiglass shield, within sight of security cameras and guards.

by Anonymousreply 439January 19, 2022 7:03 PM

What's her damage, specifically, DL psychiatrists?

OCD?

Borderline personality disorder? Histrionic?

Bipolar?

by Anonymousreply 440January 19, 2022 7:11 PM

R440 It sounds like severe OCD. I've known people well who've dealt with it, and all of Faye's rages seem to stem from things being done "out of order" or not the way she wants them done - bipolar and borderline people don't really have the kind of specificity to their anger.

by Anonymousreply 441January 19, 2022 7:15 PM

Or she could just be a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 442January 19, 2022 7:39 PM

OCD? So she really isn’t mad at anyone, just mad at the dirt?

by Anonymousreply 443January 19, 2022 9:11 PM

Yes, R443, I'm mad at the DIRT. AND, you left out the fact that I am ALSO mad at the lack of formal processes in place for executing on anything in this world!

I'm trying to be part of the solution, if only you would listen to ME!!!

by Anonymousreply 444January 19, 2022 10:42 PM

If you're so mad about the dirt, why are you throwing URINE around, hmmmm?

by Anonymousreply 445January 19, 2022 11:49 PM

Nice try, R445. I refuse to answer that question. Questions like that ARE urine, as far as I'm concerned, and I will jettison accordingly.

I'm mad at the urine, not you, my dear.

by Anonymousreply 446January 19, 2022 11:51 PM

You are a confused woman, F.D.

by Anonymousreply 447January 19, 2022 11:55 PM

It's a self fulfilling prophesy. Very simple - bitchy behavior begets bitchy behavior. Don't slap a label on her for an excuse.

by Anonymousreply 448January 20, 2022 12:37 AM

At least she doesn't throw feces. That goes in the plus column.

by Anonymousreply 449January 20, 2022 5:39 AM

But what does Faye's pussy look like?

by Anonymousreply 450January 20, 2022 5:41 AM

Her pussy looks like this r450

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451January 20, 2022 6:34 AM

R451

by Anonymousreply 452January 20, 2022 7:00 AM

Does Faye fuck? If she’s 81 who babysits her?

by Anonymousreply 453January 20, 2022 7:44 AM

I wonder what it was like on the set of Oklahoma Crude.

by Anonymousreply 454January 20, 2022 7:56 AM

Oh r451, now I know why they invented the Brazilian wax 😮

by Anonymousreply 455January 20, 2022 10:24 AM

from a VF article:

Because my family was dealing with Uncle Beaner’s death and couldn’t come to the premiere, Faye Dunaway took me. She knew just what to do. The film had so much crazy hype that the premiere was on the lot, not at a big theater: They just could not control the crowds. We were in a big screening room; when the film ended, there was absolute silence. Faye grabbed my arm and whispered, “Don’t move,” and I didn’t. Neither did Michael, in the seat in front of me. He looked left and right, at the producers and at Paul. Finally, after what seemed like forever, the crowd began to scream and cheer. “What now?” I said to Faye, to which she replied, “Now you are a big star and they can all kiss your ass.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456January 20, 2022 1:31 PM

R454, I’ve wondered about that “Oklahoma Crude” set as well — George C. Scott and Faye Dunaway together have a potential for a difficult shoot.

Scott had just come off “The Last Run”, a problem-plagued shoot, in which both director John Huston and costar Tina Aumont were replaced after shooting began, allegedly difficulties with Scott. I’m not sure Faye Dunaway’s reputation for questionable behavior at that time was as strong as it later became, but one can’t help but wonder how two such strong personalities like Dunaway and Scott would mesh.

At any rate, though, it’s a good film, and they’re both excellent in it — Scott in particular is a delight as his rascally character.

by Anonymousreply 457January 20, 2022 2:22 PM

Her nostrils are HUGE!

I hope next time she gets cunty with someone, that they tell her about that fact.

by Anonymousreply 458January 30, 2022 9:58 AM

R458- Someone here once explained her surgeries and age made her look like Magilla The Gorilla-

Between her massive dental work, face lift, and the natural aging process... That incredible space between her nose and upper lip - its otherwordly-

by Anonymousreply 459January 30, 2022 10:06 AM

She must’ve had coke nose.

by Anonymousreply 460January 30, 2022 7:06 PM

It seems like she's not estranged from her son, at least.

by Anonymousreply 461April 11, 2022 1:51 PM

Don't call us. We'll call YOU.

by Anonymousreply 462April 11, 2022 4:43 PM

R101- If that fat cow is so rich ($3.5 billion) why was she on a commercial flight.

She's extremely rich. She can easily afford her very own private Boeing 777 or similar.

by Anonymousreply 463December 28, 2022 1:32 AM

I wasn't angry. I was stunned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464December 28, 2022 6:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!