Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Unemployed Son Mooched Off Parents He Killed and Dismembered

In early 2021, Wisconsin man Chandler “Chaz” Michael Halderson, 23, appeared to be a pretty impressive guy, according to opening statements in his murder trial. He told family he was a college student about to graduate, he worked at an insurance company, he helped police as a scuba driver for a rescue team, and he just got hired to work for SpaceX, prosecutor William Brown told jurors on Tuesday.

It turned out to be an elaborate web of lies, the state said. This all fell apart after the defendant’s father Bart Halderson, 50, found out he was not even going to school, the prosecutor said. “Chaz” shot his dad in the back, murdered his mother Krista Halderson, 53, when she returned home, and discarded their dismembered body parts throughout southern Wisconsin, Brown said. Then he reported them missing, telling a story about them going hours up north to their cabin, the prosecutor said . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206March 23, 2022 3:04 AM

They should chop his arms off, bastard.

by Anonymousreply 1January 7, 2022 11:38 PM

Lawandcrime.com spells SpaceX “Space X.” Epic fail.

by Anonymousreply 2January 7, 2022 11:44 PM

Have you seen the parents? It was a mercy killing !

by Anonymousreply 3January 7, 2022 11:45 PM

We've all been there...

by Anonymousreply 4January 7, 2022 11:46 PM

I Dismember Mama... and Papa, by Chaz Halverson

by Anonymousreply 5January 7, 2022 11:50 PM

Anyone know what jail he's in? I want to make him a cake.

by Anonymousreply 6January 7, 2022 11:52 PM

R3 - what are you talking about? They look quite nice, very normal.

by Anonymousreply 7January 8, 2022 12:05 AM

He's a psycho, but I wonder how he got this screwed up. The family dynamics must have been really off in that family for many years.

by Anonymousreply 8January 8, 2022 12:12 AM

Some people are just psychotic, R8. The parents believed him and put up with his mooching for a while.

by Anonymousreply 9January 8, 2022 12:32 AM

Oh my goodness how could someone be this evil? I’m too old for this s**t.

by Anonymousreply 10January 8, 2022 12:34 AM

R9 Psychopathy is only partially heritable. Something in his environment was screwed up too. I wonder what those environmental factors were. This is not a defense btw. I'm just fascinated by people with deviant psychology.

by Anonymousreply 11January 8, 2022 12:37 AM

A little too on-the-nose for me, but sure, he makes the case.

by Anonymousreply 12January 8, 2022 12:42 AM

He has crazy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 13January 8, 2022 12:47 AM

Yep

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 8, 2022 1:03 AM

He looks nuts, bad nuts.

by Anonymousreply 15January 8, 2022 2:15 AM

It's such a shame and a tragedy!

These psycho killers often have good heads of hair.

All of that good hair is wasted in lockdown while my bald ass is free but free of a good set of locks!

by Anonymousreply 16January 8, 2022 3:09 AM

Eagle Scout… ustve been super lazy not to just get a job

by Anonymousreply 17January 8, 2022 3:10 AM

Is he single?

by Anonymousreply 18January 8, 2022 3:10 AM

See this is why repression is bad. WASPs, East Asians - let your hair down and have a good yell at your parents instead of living a lie. Sure, “raised voices” is a cardinal sin but at least no one is dismembered.

by Anonymousreply 19January 8, 2022 3:12 AM

He’s cute! Wish he would have smiled in his mugshot though.

by Anonymousreply 20January 8, 2022 3:16 AM

^ like Kim Potter the manslaughterous ex cop?

by Anonymousreply 21January 8, 2022 4:38 AM

It seems like maintaining the charade would be a hell of a lot harder than going to class and submitting essays. He should have just gone to college.

by Anonymousreply 22January 8, 2022 5:16 AM

The family history has got to be one of the son growing up under immense pressure to succeed. Not to excuse murder, but the backstory here is probably very interesting. He is cute too.

by Anonymousreply 23January 8, 2022 5:23 AM

How did he get a job at SpaceX without a college degree?

by Anonymousreply 24January 8, 2022 5:28 AM

This guy is HOT....Watching him on Court TV get mopped up by detectives during his questioning....Yummy Guy...If I were on his jury he would be walking free....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 8, 2022 6:01 AM

Video of Chandler.....Sexy...He might have had a girlfriend but he doesn't seem straight...Also I think it is hilarious he threw Daddys torso in the woods at the girlfriends parents farm....I suspect school wasn't the only problem with mommy and daddy...Maybe he didn't want to come out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 8, 2022 6:03 AM

The Talented Mr. Halverson!

by Anonymousreply 27January 8, 2022 6:07 AM

And people wonder why the birth rate is falling. Why have children if this is the result?

by Anonymousreply 28January 8, 2022 6:20 AM

I’m trying to figure if he knew the dad knew he wasn’t attending anymore at college or if he knew Dad would find at at the meeting with college officials that he and his dad were scheduled for the day he killed him…the dad had called and posed as chaz aka chandler and then simply texted “I spoke with (name of official)”

by Anonymousreply 29January 8, 2022 6:34 AM

From what I've seen, kids who go off the deep end like this typically have emotionally unintelligent parents. For instance, Jennifer Pan, Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias, Scott Peterson, and Chris Watts all had parents like that to one degree or another.

It's not the only factor and certainly not an excuse, but I've noticed that pattern.

by Anonymousreply 30January 8, 2022 7:12 AM

Would his crime be more forgivable if he had been employed?

by Anonymousreply 31January 8, 2022 7:20 AM

Well, I guess we know his father was cut.

by Anonymousreply 32January 8, 2022 7:21 AM

I do like the way Chandler traveled all over the county dumping body parts he stuffed in his backpack....The brothers testimony is all over the place on dates. When asked how long since he went to the cabin Brother said between 3 to 5 years...WTF?......And the defense got him to say he is going to be collecting part of a million dollar estate from the parents. Brother also said the parents turned off their phones to save from roaming charges? Is that a thing because I never get roaming charges. Brother has a fiance but no idea on if fiance is male or female.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 8, 2022 7:26 AM

MY THEORY = (and I think I am right) = Chandler fell down at his parents house. Then he claimed to be VERY injured. Maybe he was going to sue mommy and daddy? ........."the prosecution alleged Halderson made a number of claims regarding the head injury, like it would cause paralysis, that it caused a brain bleed, a brain aneurism, nerve damage, a spinal injury, that he could not fly or drive, and more."........Those things are what you say when you are SUING...Daddy got proactive and started looking into what the son was up with school to and then it all fell apart for Chandler...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 8, 2022 7:32 AM

of course you desperate, decrepit faggots are thirsty for him.

Never change DL.

by Anonymousreply 35January 8, 2022 7:34 AM

R35 = Is Q-ANON shut down? Shouldn't you be on Parlor?.....Go Away Closet Case....

by Anonymousreply 36January 8, 2022 7:40 AM

Sad loser psycho.

by Anonymousreply 37January 8, 2022 7:48 AM

R36 FYI R35 is an lsa bottom buhlack queen who hates “the dl ancient white fags”

by Anonymousreply 38January 8, 2022 7:52 AM

I’ve been scribbling Mrs Chandler Halderson on a pad all morning.

by Anonymousreply 39January 8, 2022 1:43 PM

The doctor at R34 is HAWT !

by Anonymousreply 40January 8, 2022 3:48 PM

I have to say I’m impressed that this scrawny skinny lil guy managed to dismember both his parents using a puny little hacksaw and a pair of scissors. Look at those tiny little wrists, he’s skin and bones (no pun intended.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 8, 2022 10:41 PM

His dad’s headless limbless torso he dumped in a field on his girlfriend’s mother’s property. Still has his belt on and a rope tied around his waist (the better to drag him with?) Those are some big ass bones to saw through, those femurs. Must have taken the little guy awhile.

I don’t think dad’s head was ever found but there was a piece of his skull found in the fireplace of the house they all lived in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 8, 2022 10:52 PM

This guy found pieces of the mom’s legs and feet. Lots of sawing done here too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 8, 2022 11:04 PM

So many useless men in this world.

by Anonymousreply 44January 8, 2022 11:16 PM

The implements used, found in a shed next to where he dumped his dad.

This kid did it the hard way. The Saudi hit team that killed Khashoggi used power tools to cut him up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 8, 2022 11:19 PM

They say that dismembering a body often causes the killer to vomit while doing it, adding the killers DNA to the mix....I am really disappointed Chandler didn't do a better job with his alibi. Also I watched the brothers (Mitchell) testimony. Mitchells entire million dollar inheritance is resting on Chandler. Mitchell said he hasn't been paid a dime yet from the insurance. Even though Chandler acted alone he could point the finger at his brother and I doubt the insurance will want to pay a dime.

by Anonymousreply 46January 9, 2022 1:58 AM

Eagle Scout. Involved in Church Activities. Am I the only one certain Chandler might have been molested?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 9, 2022 1:59 AM

This case is a slam dunk guilty unless a DLer is on the jury and wants to bang him!

by Anonymousreply 48January 9, 2022 6:49 PM

He looks very much as I imagined Bartleby the Scrivener. If he'd just been honest about his preferences, would the parents be alive still?

by Anonymousreply 49January 9, 2022 11:53 PM

I just cant wrap my head around the disconnect .HOW do you cut up your mother ??? The one who raised and nurtured you,wiped your tears,kissed you and hugged you. Was he insane ? Were there signs ? Has he been treated before this ? Its frightening to think that there are likely 10s of millions out there just like this guy. Seemingly normal,then BANG.

by Anonymousreply 50January 10, 2022 12:15 AM

He is kinda hot, I wonder what the parents did to make him do this?

by Anonymousreply 51January 10, 2022 12:49 AM

Look at the cute lil hairdo he shows up for court in. I love a nicely groomed psycho killer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52January 10, 2022 1:11 AM

I have to laugh at OP’s headling though. Like being an unemployed mooch is the most notable thing about this guy.

by Anonymousreply 53January 10, 2022 1:23 AM

R50 = Grow Up....Mothers are horrible people. They do not hug you. Chandler clearly suffered at his parents hands until he could not take it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 54January 10, 2022 2:22 AM

^OR, he's a deranged psychopath who just didn't want to ever get a job and figured he could take Mom and Pop's inheritance and go on down the road. Take yer pick.

by Anonymousreply 55January 10, 2022 2:42 AM

R55 Not everyone who commits murder is a psychopath. In fact, most murderers don't meet the criteria for it. Jeffrey Dahmer wasn't even a psychopath. He only scored 22 on the Hare Psychopathy Checklist. You need to score 30 to be diagnosed with psychopathy.

The reasons people do stuff like this are complex.

by Anonymousreply 56January 10, 2022 2:46 AM

Well, obviously, Jeff was just really hungry. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 57January 10, 2022 2:47 AM

It's called "Chaz" who couldn't have seen this coming.

by Anonymousreply 58January 10, 2022 2:52 AM

I like Chandler. He is adorable. But he didn't plan this very well and I am disappointed in him for that. It takes MANY many hours to burn a body. He seemed to not understand that. Common mistake. I am curious if he will take the stand in his own defense. It almost feels like he is going to have to. The lawyer was questioning the brother about how much Mommy and Daddy drank. Also there were bottles and bottles of liquor in the police recording of the house..The lawyer wouldn't have brought up GIN and booze unless she was planning on using that as part of Chandlers defense. Wait and See...Maybe Chandler is going to say Mommy shot Daddy?

by Anonymousreply 59January 10, 2022 4:10 AM

Sounds like his parent were alcoholics. One piece of the puzzzle.

by Anonymousreply 60January 10, 2022 4:34 AM

trolling scumbag alert

by Anonymousreply 61January 10, 2022 4:56 AM

He should fry

by Anonymousreply 62January 10, 2022 5:12 AM

Seems aspie

by Anonymousreply 63January 10, 2022 5:15 AM

I doubt he was mooching if he was their son.

by Anonymousreply 64January 10, 2022 5:27 AM

Only 50% of murders are solved and this is one of them…very naughty spoiled mamas boy chaz

by Anonymousreply 65January 10, 2022 6:32 AM

VIDEO = Chaz asking the neighbors if they have any security video of his house.!!!.....Oh, Chandler.....So many mistakes.. Never ask people if they have video of yourself after you chop Mommy and Daddy up...Everyone knows that!!! And the Neighbors are never your friend. They just like to sit in their windows and watch your every move....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 10, 2022 7:07 AM

Our Chaz carefully wrapped his parents’ cellphones and drivers licenses in a paper towel and tin foil and stashed them in a shoe. A real Einstein, that one.

I want to know where he did all the cutting and sawing. That took awhile and would have been real messy. He had his girlfriend spend the night with him the night after the murders and multiple nights after that. They watched movies together. She didn’t see any of this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 10, 2022 5:23 PM

This is one sick selfish puppy

by Anonymousreply 68January 10, 2022 5:55 PM

I agree, R68. It's truly puzzling to me how anyone could do something like this. There's no evidence to support any mistreatment on his parents' part. On the contrary, it appears they loved and cared for him and gave him the benefit of the doubt. This is really upsetting to me.

by Anonymousreply 69January 10, 2022 6:39 PM

From the trial today it seems Chaz did his dismemberng activities in the basement. It’s a big basement with a workbench, two freezers and a nice big fireplace. The fireplace had bone fragments in it and parts of the fireplace insert had the paint bubbled and burned off from the high heat. He had it burning extra hot, apparently.

Seems like the smell of burning flesh would have permeated the entire house though. Still puzzled that the gf didn’t notice anything being ‘off.’

by Anonymousreply 70January 10, 2022 8:29 PM

This blood-stained axe was found in the garage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 10, 2022 8:41 PM

So gross, how could you dismember your parents? You’d have to be truly emotionally disconnected from humans to do this.

by Anonymousreply 72January 10, 2022 8:41 PM

R72 Dude burned his father’s HEAD in the fireplace.

by Anonymousreply 73January 10, 2022 8:44 PM

That's what happens when you don't act proactively.

by Anonymousreply 74January 10, 2022 10:06 PM

We still don't have all the facts, why he apparently killed his parents. We don't know what kind of parents they were and how they treated him.

by Anonymousreply 75January 11, 2022 1:55 AM

He is good looking. I admit I’m attracted to him.

by Anonymousreply 76January 11, 2022 2:15 AM

Legal Analysis---->>Chandlers lawyer ----(a WOMAN of course)---is not doing great for Chandler. I am worried about him. He needs to testify. Also today it was revealed the cops searched the barn and did NOT find the weapon? The girlfriends mother came across it in the barn 3 months later and then SHE told the cops about the gun being there!!!....WTF?....Is Chandler being framed?....Also the parents could have wrapped their own phones in Tin Foil. Not relevant at all.....I think the cop holding the gun (link) is kind of cute. Maybe it was just the uniform..He was on the stand today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 11, 2022 3:11 AM

Don't worry, R77, you can still be that sad, fat basket case writing to a sociopathic killer on death row.

by Anonymousreply 78January 11, 2022 3:14 AM

You people are DISGUSTING TRASH for lusting after a MURDERER!!!!

BTW, does anybody know what the older brother looks like?

Asking for a friend!

by Anonymousreply 79January 11, 2022 3:43 AM

R79 = The brother is Mitchell....He is not cute like Chandler. Video (2 minute mark)....Brother has a fiance but no word yet on what gender they might be..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 11, 2022 3:56 AM

What IS IT about these guys with huge moles on their necks? It practically screams: "RUN!!! Do Not Walk!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 11, 2022 4:02 AM

OMG ! R81 reminded me of the time I was making out with this guy and I was kissing on his neck and a giant mole went into my mouth ! I almost vomited !

by Anonymousreply 82January 11, 2022 4:33 AM

Never burn the body in a fireplace. Who doesn't know that?. It is one of the most common mistakes people make. It takes many many hours and high heat to burn remains and the criminals don't know that so they panic and all they are doing is cooking the body and then the mistakes happen. It also takes consistent heat distributed equally, like in a metal barrel or a Hawaiian Luau. You have to be patient!! I saw it on Forensic Files..Oh, Chandler. I hope they catch whoever is framing you!!

by Anonymousreply 83January 11, 2022 5:41 AM

Chaz the Spaz!

by Anonymousreply 84January 11, 2022 3:42 PM

He had that fireplace going full-blast the night he killed his parents. Burn, baby. BURN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 11, 2022 5:00 PM

BURNNN all night long

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 11, 2022 7:35 PM

Our boy tried to burn the dismembered chunks of his parents in the family fireplace but that was unsuccessful because you need very high temperatures to burn a human body, apparently.

So he took the charred remains out of the fireplace and dumped them at various locations (except Dad’s torso, he dumped that without trying to burn it.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 11, 2022 7:46 PM

Wait, "Chaz"??? No fucking way.

by Anonymousreply 88January 11, 2022 7:47 PM

An especially lovely detail..

Having been in an operating room when electrocautery is used I can attest that the smell of burning flesh is distinctive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 11, 2022 7:50 PM

Oh great, now Chazz is Covid positive. Trial delayed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 11, 2022 10:00 PM

Seems to be a number of young guys killing their parents in gruesome ways recently. . . Joel Guy Jr and Grant Amato had similar MOs I think, creepy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 12, 2022 12:53 AM

Oh Chandler...Never burn a body in JULY!!....So many mistakes. You make it hard to love you sometimes. I hope Chaz lousy lady lawyer got covid. Does she do anything?...I have yet to see anything worthy of his defense. I am afraid it is looking like Chandler isn't going to testify. He should have filed a police report against the neighbors for invasion of privacy for having a camera pointed at his house 24-7...The defense doesn't seem to be pointing their fingers at ANYONE else. WTF. Didn't ask the brother if he had an alibi. Didn't ask the girlfriend if she had an alibi..Didn't ask the neighbors if they had an alibi...Chandler should hire me...I can run his defense better than his current legal team. Plus I have seen every episode of Boston Legal so you know I got the law down!!

by Anonymousreply 92January 12, 2022 1:57 AM

Since we are in a Covid Induced Break from Chaz the Chopper---I would turn your attention to Chaz the Rebel...He has an attitude and talks ghetto--which is always adorable in white teens.. Felony and Prison doesn't scare him!!.....Must all guys named Chaz be bad boys?........Fun Story = Chaz claims to be biracial. I ain't buying it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 12, 2022 4:03 AM

Here’s another one. This one killed and dismembered his gf and put her in a freezer inside a bus parked in his yard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 12, 2022 8:04 PM

Young Chaz is sexy as fuckin' SHIT, yo!

by Anonymousreply 95January 12, 2022 8:08 PM

[quote] The parents believed him and put up with his mooching for a while.

You were there? Did you testify?

by Anonymousreply 96January 12, 2022 8:10 PM

Bus #1 (the one with the headless torso in the freezer.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 12, 2022 8:12 PM

The male Lizzie Borden.

by Anonymousreply 98January 12, 2022 8:12 PM

That’s one old lookin 23 year old.

by Anonymousreply 99January 12, 2022 8:12 PM

He looks like a greasy, stinky version of Beck Bennett.

by Anonymousreply 100January 12, 2022 8:16 PM

R99 The guy at R94 is Benjamin Beale, a different homicidal maniac. not Chazz. This one’s in his thirties. And 6 1/2 feet tall according to his mugshot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 12, 2022 8:22 PM

Oh and Ben’s preferred pronouns are they/them if you don’t mind.

by Anonymousreply 102January 12, 2022 8:23 PM

The other psychedelic bus in Ben’s yard. This one has an evil eye painted on the front. Ben is quite artistic.

The cinder blocks lining the fence are interesting too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 12, 2022 8:29 PM

In the police interview b4 arrest Chaz is describing the broken fireplace glass and said he wouldn’t be surprised if his dad didn’t reach in and cut himself and when he says cut he smiles and kinda laughs….sociopath!

by Anonymousreply 104January 12, 2022 10:08 PM

He used these tree loppers on his parents. An axe, at least 2 hacksaws, scissors and these things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 12, 2022 10:36 PM

BRING ME THE AXE!

And the scissors, and the pliers, and the machete, and......

by Anonymousreply 106January 12, 2022 10:53 PM

Forget about the hack saw guy. Let's talk about Chaz the rebel. I wonder how big his wiener is.

by Anonymousreply 107January 12, 2022 11:28 PM

^he isn’t a tall guy like 5’7” so not a big one likely

by Anonymousreply 108January 12, 2022 11:47 PM

R107 Chaz is the hacksaw guy. Are you getting your murderers confused?

by Anonymousreply 109January 12, 2022 11:54 PM

Who is the guy in that Dr. Phil vid?

by Anonymousreply 110January 13, 2022 12:55 AM

R110 = Chaz the Rebel....Looks like Dr. Phil couldn't save him!! Here he is flashing gang signs!! LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 13, 2022 1:55 AM

Chaz made the local news!!!.....He escaped!!....This kid is a riot!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 13, 2022 1:59 AM

That little wigger is going to be in for the surprise of his life once he hits a real prison . They are going to be lined up to fuck that pretty boys ass. His "homies" are going to turn on him like rabid wolves.

by Anonymousreply 113January 13, 2022 2:26 AM

R113 = Yeah. Chaz is what happens when white kids go to black schools in Detroit. I know his mom was peddling the whole "daddy is black" thing--but I just don't see it. Maybe that was his step father. VIDEO = More Chaz!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114January 13, 2022 2:31 AM

Chaz braided his afro!!....Oh my!!!....He really is going all WiggerTabulous!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115January 13, 2022 2:33 AM

Speaking of pretty boys in prison, how do you think our twink Chaz will fare in the pen? I shudder to think..

by Anonymousreply 116January 13, 2022 2:34 AM

Chaz the Rebel looks like the guy who is going to end up standing in front of a judge trying to explain how the old dude came on to him and he was just protecting himself...That is just the vibe I get from him... And the way he flashes money around makes me wonder what he would do to get into my wallet. Those guys can be scary...

by Anonymousreply 117January 13, 2022 2:40 AM

I want Chaz the rebel to pee on me in the shower.

by Anonymousreply 118January 13, 2022 3:40 AM

R118 = For the right price I wouldn't be surprised if he would. He is clearly entrepreneurial.

by Anonymousreply 119January 13, 2022 4:07 AM

I bet he was named after Friends the TV show. Here’s his Facebook still up..looks like Derek Chauvin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120January 13, 2022 6:25 AM

R71 = Any number of killers could have thrown that ax in the garbage. I certainly don't think Chandler did. Maybe he is being framed?

by Anonymousreply 121January 13, 2022 7:09 AM

R121 reread..it’s garage not garbage

by Anonymousreply 122January 13, 2022 11:24 PM

Sexy Chandler Scoop. He likes to facetime in the shower!!!...Girlfriend took a screenshot of Hot Chandler in the shower the day of the murder!!...Prosecutors dropped this info in their opening statement!!..LINK......53 minute mark...!!.....This photo needs to be made public!!..We have a right to see it!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123January 15, 2022 11:40 AM

The psychopaths in this thread make me laugh

by Anonymousreply 124January 15, 2022 11:46 AM

R124 = Bet you would be the first person in line to see the picture too....We know it exists now!!...Release the photo!!

by Anonymousreply 125January 15, 2022 12:01 PM

R125 I'm sure you would beat off to a photo of him covered in his dead parent's blood

by Anonymousreply 126January 15, 2022 12:03 PM

R126 = Of course I wouldn't . But the screenshot of him in the shower?....Who knows?...The heart wants what the heart wants!!....LINK = Chandlers Lawyer Opening Statements. "Chandler Halderson did NOT murder his parents" (:45 second mark)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 15, 2022 12:26 PM

One of Chandlers social media names was ChazzleDazzle!!...Came out in the third day of testimony.....Adorable....

by Anonymousreply 128January 17, 2022 9:21 AM

[quote]I suspect school wasn't the only problem with mommy and daddy...Maybe he didn't want to come out?

Yup. That’s it. He didn’t want to come out. SO...he committed parenticide and dismembered their bodies.

Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 129January 17, 2022 10:10 AM

Benjamin Beale is a meth head. So was his late gf apparently, but still doesn't excuse what he has done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130January 17, 2022 10:33 AM

Chazes are often problems.

by Anonymousreply 131January 17, 2022 1:47 PM

R123 Here’s a pic of your boy while snapchatting with his gf in the location where he dumped chunks of his mom’s legs. Cops searched the area after geolocating it from gf’s phone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 17, 2022 5:12 PM

The cop who found pieces of mom’s legs/feet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133January 17, 2022 5:14 PM

Hmmm. While not my type I have to admit he looks like he might be well hung in that pic R132. As we all know,being well hung covers a multitude of sins !

by Anonymousreply 134January 17, 2022 6:01 PM

Gruber is hotter.

by Anonymousreply 135January 17, 2022 7:21 PM

R132 = Thanks...He is quite delicious....Chandler could have built a nice little OnlyFans platform....I am curious why his lady lawyer isn't using the Crazy Card?...She declared him innocent but doesn't seem to be point any fingers at the brother or girlfriend or anyone else. I am very disappointed in her so far....The GF said in one of her texts to Chandler that she was not dating him for his money--which was really weird to me and lady lawyer didn't seem to bother to follow up. I am worried about Chandler both his health and his defense. I really want him to testify...

by Anonymousreply 136January 18, 2022 7:37 AM

Can I just say neighbors with cameras are the worst? Can you imagine not driving in or out of your own home without these people having a record of your every movement.?....Like a modern day Mrs. Kravitz...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137January 18, 2022 8:24 AM

R137 Yeah, well. I live next door to a Mrs. Kravitz, and if ANYTHING suspicious goes down on my street, she's on IT.

I am NOT mad at that.

by Anonymousreply 138January 18, 2022 10:50 AM

Who's the nutter in this thread talking about this Doogie Howser-looking motherfucker getting an OnlyFans?

PLEASE kill yourself.

by Anonymousreply 139January 18, 2022 10:53 AM

R139 = Excuse me. I AM named "motherfucker" and it seems working was a problem for Chaz. All I was saying is he could have made plenty of money on OnlyFans...It is legitimate work--and he could have done it from home...I am hardly going to kill myself--Chaz needs me right now.....BTW = Did anyone else see Eric testifying--he was Chaz roommate a couple of years before this...It was on Day 2...Chaz and Eric used to go swimming together too. He wasn't on the stand very long. LINK...(4hour 49min mark)..He testified after the nosy neighbors...On the upside it has to be nice for Chandler to see some familiar faces..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140January 18, 2022 11:34 AM

The time-lapse video of the fireplace blazing all night as seen on the neighbor’s security cam the night he killed his parents is exceptionally creepy. And the bone fragments found in the fireplace, and the neighbor testifying it smelled like they were having a barbecue that night too.

Imagine sawing off your father’s head, picking it up and throwing it in the fireplace..

by Anonymousreply 141January 18, 2022 10:57 PM

[quote] MADISON, Wis. — A search of the ash trap for the fireplace in the family room of the Halderson home found a dozen containers’ worth of bone fragments, experts testified Tuesday morning as the homicide and dismemberment trial for Chandler Halderson resumed after a week-long pause. Dr. Cristina Figueroa Soto, the Dane County Medical Examiner’s Office’s Chief of Investigations and a forensic anthropologist, testified Tuesday that items of interest found in a search of the Halderson fireplace filled 12 containers, and further examination found a total of 230 bone fragments in the fireplace, its grate, and the ash trap. Many were later identified as human bone, while 124 fragments could not be identified due to the size or condition they were in.

[quote]Forensic analysis found the bone pieces to be consistent with multiple parts of the human body, including the skull, fingers and knee caps. Several teeth were also found, although they were in such a state that they could not be traced back to who they had belonged to. A dental crown was also found stuck to the fireplace’s grate, according to investigators.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142January 18, 2022 11:05 PM

The teeth, found loose in the fireplace. So did he pull them out after he killed them? Or did they fall out in the fire?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143January 18, 2022 11:11 PM

In the thumbnail at OP, the mole on the guy's Adam's apple makes it look like a giant pimple with a black head. Vile.

by Anonymousreply 144January 18, 2022 11:32 PM

I have a real problem with Law Enforcement tearing up Chandlers house. VIDEO = (1hour 10min mark).....What the hell?...Do you know how much depreciation those holes in the basement wall are going to make when Chandler sells the family home? It could be in the thousands!!....The police running cameras all thru the fireplace and they recovered ZERO heads!! They didn't need to get into the ash trap. They had no probable cause!!..As far as bones are concerned that could have been a family pet they cremated....I cannot wait for the Defense to start...They are going to be all over this. And if Chandler testifies he will explain everything and be home by the end of the week.. I hope Chaz isn't stupid enough to get back with the girlfriend. I just do not see how the Prosecution thinks this is a winnable case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 19, 2022 8:37 AM

People are posting theories on YT about how much Cat knows....I have a feeling she is getting called back to the stand before all of this is over. Wait and See..

by Anonymousreply 146January 19, 2022 9:20 AM

Here’s a screenshot of Chazz’s shower facetime just for you, R126

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147January 20, 2022 5:53 PM

The jury has the case now after both sides rested their case. The defense called no witnesses and barely cross-examined any of the prosecution’s witnesses. I expect a short deliberation.

by Anonymousreply 148January 20, 2022 5:55 PM

Just for fun, this is what he used to cut up his dad. Must have been hard work with that puny little saw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149January 20, 2022 11:19 PM

The bone fragments found in the fireplace. Seems like he did more cutting than was necessary (cutting off the hands, cutting one of mom’s legs into pieces but leaving the other one whole.) Almost like he enjoyed the process.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150January 20, 2022 11:28 PM

The to-do list Chazz created on his phone (aka “weekend chores”) after killing mom & dad.

#1 is get hydrogen peroxide (H2 O2, very science-y) to clean up all that blood. And not just any hydrogen peroxide but the lemony fresh kind! And don’t forget those door handles!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 20, 2022 11:37 PM

R147 = ADORABLE!!!...

by Anonymousreply 152January 20, 2022 11:38 PM

These defense attorneys were complete idiots...NO DEFENSE!!...WTF!!

by Anonymousreply 153January 21, 2022 1:20 AM

WoW. Chandlers lawyers should be ashamed of themselves. I would never hire a woman to represent me if I chopped up my parents. What kind of fucking "defense" lawyers are these women? I hope Chandler comes forward and points his finger at everyone involved. You are telling me he killed his parents. He chopped them up. He burned them. He spread them all over town...AND cleaned up the house---ALL BY HIMSELF?......Oh hell no!!!....No Siree....I ain't buying it...Not one bit!!! .....FreeChandler!!

by Anonymousreply 154January 21, 2022 2:27 AM

R150 Must have taken him hours to do all that sawing. That’s dedication for you.

by Anonymousreply 155January 21, 2022 2:30 AM

Look, the parents did not deserve to be killed. But how bright were they? Your idiot son got a job at "SpaceX? As what? Space Commander of the Mars Mission? And they believed an insurance company was paying him 66,000 dollars a year but he never got a dime for months?....And let's not forget---THEY raised him. They had some culpability in how he turned out. I think something very naughty could have been going on in that house that has not been revealed.

by Anonymousreply 156January 21, 2022 2:53 AM

[quote] "Brother has a fiance but no idea on if fiance is male or female."

Oh, we know R33.

by Anonymousreply 157January 21, 2022 3:14 AM

R156 He kept telling the parents there were problems with the insurance co. and his direct deposit at the bank. Made up fake emails from fictitious people at the insurance co. explaining the problem and apologizing. The gf testified she always paid for their dates because he was telling her the same shit.

It’s amazing the lengths Chazz went to to create this whole fake job thing, rather than just, you know, getting a JOB.

by Anonymousreply 158January 21, 2022 4:17 AM

I did more posting on YT and DL about Chandlers Innocence than this lawyer did. Chandler should have hired me. What the hell!!...What kind of lawyer doesn't at least try for an insanity defense and instead puts on zilch evidence!!....Chandler needs to be on House Arrest while his appeal is being processed. And do NOT think I forgot about the holes in the wall the police made looking for heads---that they did not find!! Who is going to pay for those repairs?....The defense also did not go in on the brother or the girlfriend....Outrageous!!!...Free Chandler!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159January 21, 2022 4:19 AM

R158 = He is going to be giving a lot of jobs in prison....Hand...Blow...

by Anonymousreply 160January 21, 2022 4:21 AM

R160 Yeah this poor little twink’s gonna have an…interesting prison experience.

by Anonymousreply 161January 21, 2022 4:31 AM

I have a bad feeling for him. Prison is not built for guys like him and he has to know it. Unless he gets put in Solitary I really think will try to off himself. He is not someone who is going to thrive in jail. I hope Netflix does an episode of "I am a killer" with Chazz...

by Anonymousreply 162January 21, 2022 4:40 AM

Well that was quick..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163January 21, 2022 4:50 AM

Guess not, lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164January 21, 2022 4:54 AM

R163 = Outrageous. The defense attorneys should be ashamed of themselves. Chaz got NO defense at all. And his bail is revoked? Meanwhile Elizabeth Holmes is walking around her mansion after HER conviction....This who trial was a travesty of justice!!

by Anonymousreply 165January 21, 2022 4:56 AM

Sentencing will be March 17 or 18. Wisc. has no death penalty so it’ll be life in prison.

by Anonymousreply 166January 21, 2022 5:01 AM

I came to this late. Chaz is certainly cute. Haven't been attracted to a young guy like this since Brian Laundrie !

by Anonymousreply 167January 21, 2022 5:06 AM

Considering Chandler has no prior murders, and looking at his contributions to society, and factoring in that Chaz is an orphan---parole is acceptable. I don't think he will kill anyone. Plus who is going to take care of the dogs?

by Anonymousreply 168January 21, 2022 5:09 AM

What “contributions” would those be, R168?

by Anonymousreply 169January 21, 2022 5:19 AM

Was the poor defence a tactic to give him a chance at appeals? Or were they forced into this because he refused to take a plea?

by Anonymousreply 170January 21, 2022 5:26 AM

R169 = He has never been accused of going on a rampage in the community. And he practically put Madison on the map. Both positive contributions!!...Chandler is also an outdoor enthusiast who loved and promoted local parks!! He went swimming and also hiking at the local parks.

by Anonymousreply 171January 21, 2022 5:38 AM

R170 = I don't think Chandler refused to take a plea. Who would refuse a plea and then put on ZERO defense?. I think Chandlers lawyers did not "plan" a poor defense. I think they were just bad. What did they do?...Not a lot. They barely questioned or challenged any of the prosecutions witnesses or evidence. This wasn't a defense this was a waste of Chandlers time. One tv pundit defense attorney said last week Chandlers defense could have called for a mistrial after the trial was stopped and they didn't--whether the judge would have granted it or not. I cannot believe these lady lawyers had any kind of strategy. Chandler is LITERALLY so brave..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172January 21, 2022 5:53 AM

ChazzleDazzles "defense attorney" in closing arguments. Talking about REASONABLE DOUBT when she provided NO defense and NO reasonable doubt!!....This is really bad lawyering......I will write Chaz...He needs friends..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 21, 2022 9:35 AM

Jean Genet would have had a field day with Chaz.

by Anonymousreply 174January 21, 2022 10:07 AM

The piss poor defense wasn't a tactic for an appeal. That would be a personal sacrifice on their part. Intentionally looking incompetent. They unintentionally looked incompetent.

by Anonymousreply 175January 21, 2022 11:03 AM

[quote] Imagine sawing off your father’s head, picking it up and throwing it in the fireplace

No, I really can’t, which is why…

[quote] I am worried about Chandler both his health and his defense. I really want him to testify...

…you sound only moderately less crazy than the guy who chopped up his own parents. ‘Worried about Chandler’ is NOT a good look!

by Anonymousreply 176January 21, 2022 9:13 PM

R176 I think the guy you are referencing is a troll.

by Anonymousreply 177January 21, 2022 9:32 PM

I really wanna know what fucked him up so badly. Someone needs to write a book on his childhood.

by Anonymousreply 178January 22, 2022 12:40 AM

He was selfish. Selfishness is extremely underrated in the damage it does.

by Anonymousreply 179January 22, 2022 12:51 AM

R178 = He was an Eagle Scout. He was involved in Church Activities. So you know what that combo means. Also this could be a repressed sexuality angle to it. Daddy was grounding 23 year old Chaz. You think Daddy would not have lost it over a gay son?...Sadly I think Chaz had a "helper" in these killers who will now not face any charges for their participation....Odd how the gun was not found for MONTHS until Cats family found it hidden in a place the cops had already searched. And of course Chaz's Lawyers didn't lift a finger to bring that up.

by Anonymousreply 180January 22, 2022 1:34 AM

I wish they would put Chaz in a room with Cat's mom's girlfriend. She would beat the shit out of him.

by Anonymousreply 181January 22, 2022 2:42 AM

Bumping the original thread.

by Anonymousreply 182January 22, 2022 4:36 PM

R181 Lol she would. Crescent L’sai aka “Cres.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183January 22, 2022 6:02 PM

Chazzz’s crack defense team giving closing argument.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184January 22, 2022 6:07 PM

Perhaps eventually a prison production of Gilligans Island. Chaz as Gilligan and Cres playing the Skipper.

by Anonymousreply 185January 22, 2022 8:07 PM

A local Madison newscast talked about how Chaz "catfished" his parents with emails, etc. That really confused my parents. I had to explain that they had misused the term. He wasn't trying to date his parents.

by Anonymousreply 186January 22, 2022 9:27 PM

Why the fuck is a picture of Gary Busey at R183-

Did he know the parents?

by Anonymousreply 187January 22, 2022 9:29 PM

R147. Sizemeat?

Oh, and girlfriend? Girl, please!

by Anonymousreply 188January 22, 2022 10:35 PM

I don't believe Chaz acted alone. I just don't. And his idiot lawyers were less than useless. I bet Chazz gets a lot of fan mail...He seems sweet.

by Anonymousreply 189January 23, 2022 1:01 AM

This thread is sickening. I do believe the DL posters do this on purpose because it is sickly funny.

But part of me thinks that you FREAKS really do want to FUCK this 4/10 MURDERER.

He's a big nothing, murder, and LOON!

by Anonymousreply 190January 23, 2022 1:05 AM

R190 = I posted several things about ChazzleDazzle. Sorry it bothers you. And for the record I never said I wanted to fuck him. I would do handsy stuff with him and see how it goes from there though. And I wouldn't call him a nothing. Aside from almost burning down his parents house, you gotta admit he is pretty good with his hands and one hell of a housekeeper. And YES I still want to write him in jail.

by Anonymousreply 191January 23, 2022 3:21 AM

Watched his interrogation video. He didn’t look very attractive at all (not like the still photo) and was monotone the whole time. Psycho killer.

by Anonymousreply 192January 24, 2022 8:02 PM

The interogation video had poor lighting. Imagine what he looked like in afterglow of the fireplace. Burning his parent's heads.

by Anonymousreply 193January 24, 2022 10:14 PM

this is why we have the death penalty, but this sick bastard should be tortured, before being put to death.

by Anonymousreply 194January 24, 2022 11:16 PM

R195 There is no death penalty in Wisconsin, unfortunately. The taxpayers will be paying Chazz’s room and board for the rest of his miserable life.

by Anonymousreply 195January 25, 2022 2:34 AM

Chaz will be getting some BBC in the big house

by Anonymousreply 196January 25, 2022 3:57 AM

I bet Chaz thrives as a Prison Wife. He likes to clean. He clearly likes to have fun when showering. Sexually he looks like he is open to gay stuff. He also might inherit 500,000 dollars. So that means plenty of commissary..

by Anonymousreply 197January 25, 2022 4:13 AM

Can't wait for the sitcom!

by Anonymousreply 198February 1, 2022 1:04 PM

He does have 'crazy eyes' - which are when you can see the whites above the iris. Adam Lanza and James Holmes would be other examples of having 'crazy eyes'. I wonder what the link is.

by Anonymousreply 199February 1, 2022 1:33 PM

DL as the Enquirer. Obviously sick young man. Such things happen in a nation of 330 million. He’s a focus for psychiatry.

by Anonymousreply 200February 1, 2022 1:44 PM

Somehow I missed this story. I was reminded though of the guy in Tennessee in 2016 who ambushed his parents as they came home, cut them up, and cooked some of the parts on the stove. A blender and food processer were involved. Guy was fug though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201February 1, 2022 2:51 PM

R201 Omg he has 'crazy eyes' too. Clear white above the iris.

by Anonymousreply 202February 1, 2022 2:52 PM

R201 I would be surprised that real life version of Sloth from the Goonies DIDNT kill someone. My god he he must have been a psychological nightmare growing up looking like that. I bet he had zero friends and had never even seen another person naked except on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 203February 2, 2022 12:01 AM

Chazzz got life w/o parole. He read a short statement at his sentencing.

[quote] Halderson spoke briefly at sentencing. He was stoic and spoke in an almost robotic, monotone voice.

[quote]“Your honor, I want to take this opportunity to state my intent to appeal my convictions,” Halderson said. “If there are any lawyers listening, and willing to take on my appeal, take a moment to please reach out to me. It’s not that I do not have feelings. It’s that I was warned not to show them due to the scrutiny of this case. Thank you.”

What a freak. Enjoy the pen, Chazzz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204March 23, 2022 12:02 AM

Chazzz reading his statement in court.

I guess they let inmates do their own hair (he didn’t get this stylish ‘do from the prison barber.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205March 23, 2022 12:05 AM

[quote] Guy, 32, is charged with murder and abuse of a corpse.

Murder of a corpse. The case of the missing Oxford comma.

by Anonymousreply 206March 23, 2022 3:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!