Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos thread 22: Butterballs Niall, Lewis, Gemma and Niko

Discussion on the Lardballs Niall Hogran, Lewis Fataldi, Fat Niko from Lard Channel and their unhealthy super fan Gemma.

Does Gemma still like Fataldi? He is still the biggest but I think Fat Niko might take over at some point. He keeps on piling on the pounds. He is already much bigger than during the summer tour. It’s scary.

Why hasn’t Gemma posted her food posts? Let’s continue here.

by Anonymousreply 51January 16, 2022 1:33 AM

Thanks for the new thread!

Niko looks so much like a pig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 6, 2022 2:11 AM

Blimey, it comes to something when Hogran is deemed the healthiest.

by Anonymousreply 2January 6, 2022 12:21 PM

She just LOVES unhealthy men! The fatter the better. She probably finds their unhealthy lifestyle and choices adorable. She is insane.

I would’ve never thought Hogran would be considered the healthiest. He is super unhealthy too. Fat Niko and Fataldi are just worse.

by Anonymousreply 3January 6, 2022 12:30 PM

Gemma does still like Fataldi - she put him on her new blog header.

by Anonymousreply 4January 7, 2022 9:52 AM

She loves those three men so much. I find it crazy that she wants to be like them!

by Anonymousreply 5January 7, 2022 11:42 AM

Whoa! Gemma is raging again. This time she is mad that anon called her a goth and she is claiming the anon does not know what she looks like. Everyone knows she is a walking butterball.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 7, 2022 10:26 PM

It's sad that you've become a goth aged 26 and that Lard Channel have pushed poor Niall off your blog. by Anonymous

sad ? why would you have a say in my life? it’s funny that you feel sad for someone you don’t even know . how did you come up that i’ve become a goth ? where’d you get that from ? i doubt you even know what i look like . i’m cryingggg . also niall is still very much part of my blog . i reblog and post about him , and i post about blind channel (yes it’s blind channel and nothing else. you made a typo) and niko too, and lewis sometimes . if there is a problem you can unfollow me or block me or whatever , i don’t really care .

She thought that LARD CHANNEL was a typo!

by Anonymousreply 7January 7, 2022 10:52 PM

I glanced at this thread title and thought it was about Butterfinger candy bars and about how they don't taste like they used to and that Paula Poundstone rapped about it.

by Anonymousreply 8January 7, 2022 10:55 PM

Niall is the only one of the three who attempts some sport. He plays golf, weight lifts, and cycles. it would be interesting to go on a night out with Fat Niko and Fataldi, stay sober while counting their drinks, and make a note of who passed out first. I reckon both could down 20 pints each and remain upright.

by Anonymousreply 9January 7, 2022 10:56 PM

I can’t believe she thought LARD Channel was a typo. She is so clueless.

At least Niall Hogran tries to keep fit. Fat Niko and Fataldi only drink beer and eat junk and they don’t do any exercise at all.

I like the sound of that, R9. I am sure they could drink an insane amount of alcohol. Their tolerance must be sky high. First, litres of beer and other alcoholic beverages and then they would head to the nearest McDonald’s to stuff their fat faces. And then the next day they would have the worst hangovers. I am sure they have a cure for that, so they can go for another round the next day. Something like a massive greasy breakfast, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 10January 7, 2022 11:33 PM

Gemma is justifying her and her lard boys’ fatness again! She keeps posting these fat positive quotes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 7, 2022 11:37 PM

They probably swallow Solpadeine by the handful to get rid of their hangovers. They're codeine tablets that you can buy really cheaply over the counter at chemists. Banned in the US.

by Anonymousreply 12January 7, 2022 11:38 PM

Definitely something like that! Then a massive meal and more beer. Ugly and unhealthy boys. These two will just continue getting bigger.

Is Gemma on a diet or where are her food posts?

by Anonymousreply 13January 7, 2022 11:41 PM

She never diets properly, esp now she's living with her fat mates and taking suitcases to the supermarket. These fat positive tweets are to cheer herself up for piling on so much weight over Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 14January 7, 2022 11:42 PM

She probably doesn’t know how dieting actually works! I think she has put on a lot of weight over the Christmas Holidays. She can’t stop.

I would love to see what her suitcase full of food would look like? Lots of ready made meals and chocolate for sure. She probably chooses the unhealthiest foods and checks that they have as many calories as possible. And she will buy litres of DOUBLE CREAM too!

by Anonymousreply 15January 7, 2022 11:51 PM

Her Christmas plate was filled to the brim! And she had those four boxes of chocolate too. Definitely gained weight.

by Anonymousreply 16January 7, 2022 11:54 PM

I didn't like the look of her Xmas dinner much. I saw the silvery herrings and nearly retched but she probably drowned them in double cream.

by Anonymousreply 17January 8, 2022 8:46 AM

I think she drowns everything in double cream! The Xmas dinner looked nasty. Why does she always have to have her herrings with double cream?

Look at this scary interview with Lard Channel guys. All of them are very drunk but Niko seems to be the worst. He can barely stand up, he keeps swaying back and forth, his eyes are glazed and he looks like he does not know where he is. I think the video is concerning but Gemma finds this behaviour adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 8, 2022 1:09 PM

Niko is so drunk there and is being held up by the one with black hair. The one who speaks first is far and away the best looking.

by Anonymousreply 19January 9, 2022 2:25 AM

Niall is beautiful in comparison to Lard Channel, even with all his bad unhealthy habits.

by Anonymousreply 20January 9, 2022 8:07 AM

Wow, I didn’t realise the one with black hair is making sure Fat Niko doesn’t fall. He is literally holding him up with two hands. How does Gemma think that is okay?

The one who talks first looks good and also the first one from left. Niko is easily the ugliest of the band. Short, fat and greasy.

Niall actually looks alright compared to ugly and fat Niko. Even though Niall is very unhealthy, he seems much healthier than Niko. Everything seems to be wrong with this greasy, long-haired Finn.

by Anonymousreply 21January 9, 2022 9:20 AM

Greasy Niko puts on weight so easily too! He was average sized only a few months ago after looking massive at Eurovision. Probably used cocaine to drop the weight quickly.

by Anonymousreply 22January 9, 2022 1:25 PM

I think R22 is right. Niko does put on weight easily! I think he eats a lot of junk food too. And of course drinks high calorie beer. At Eurovision he looked really chubby, then a little bit lighter, almost normal. And now again as big, if not even bigger than in Eurovision! That’s super unhealthy. I think he is going to get bigger than Fataldi. He is in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 23January 9, 2022 2:20 PM

Thank goodness Niall doesn't seen Zayn anymore, can you imagine just how much more bad his lifestyle would be. It's bad enough he smokes, drinks and eats too much now.

by Anonymousreply 24January 9, 2022 7:49 PM

Someone suggested that Gemma should join a dating app for fat people so she can find her real life fat boyfriend! Maybe there would also be someone who would want to date her and her massive obese body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 9, 2022 9:45 PM

I still don't know what this is about but I would enjoy a butterfinger right about now.

by Anonymousreply 26January 10, 2022 2:51 AM

This was Gemma's reply to that anon suggesting she join WooPlus, a dating agency for lardasses:

Anon asked: Did you see that Zayn is on a dating app called WooPlus which is for people wanting to date plus size men and women? You should sign up and find a real life chubby guy instead of drooling over Lewis.

Gemma:

what now ? no i didn’t see and don’t really care . thanks but no thanks i think i am fine. I'll keep on drooling over Lewis

by Anonymousreply 27January 10, 2022 11:04 AM

Haha! I think she should join! She loves those fat boys so much so it would be a good idea. And she is fat herself too so it makes sense. She got so offended again! I love these anons she is getting.

by Anonymousreply 28January 10, 2022 11:32 AM

Yet another post to cheer herself up! She knows how fat she is and is trying to make herself feel better.

“shoutout to my fellow round faced girls existing in a cheekbone obsessed world”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 10, 2022 11:50 AM

It's so weird that she prefers her parasocial relationships with the trio of lard boys over an actual boyfriend. It's almost as if she's scared of the prospect. She acts more like she's 16 than 26.

by Anonymousreply 30January 10, 2022 1:28 PM

She has some sort of issues for sure. Maybe she is scared to date anyone because she wants a fat boyfriend and is scared to be judged for dating a lardo? She clearly dreams of dating one of the three butterballs. It tells something that she only likes fat celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 31January 10, 2022 1:32 PM

There might be another reason too. It really seems like she is scared of the idea of having a boyfriend. I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 32January 10, 2022 1:37 PM

Fatties usually find each other so she'd be fine with some chubby guy.

by Anonymousreply 33January 10, 2022 1:42 PM

Definitely! I think it would be good for her too so she could live her feeder fantasy and buy food for her loved one. And of course stuff her own face too with junk food and treats. That’s Gemma’s dream.

by Anonymousreply 34January 10, 2022 1:46 PM

It’s hilarious how she has been more open on her Tumblr Blog about her love of fat men and she has been reposting those fat positive quotes too.

by Anonymousreply 35January 10, 2022 1:48 PM

Fat Niko drinking some fattening milkshake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 12, 2022 1:34 AM

Niko probably put vodka in that milkshake.

by Anonymousreply 37January 13, 2022 5:08 AM

Vodka or creamy Baileys. Baileys is very high in calories! He probably mixed it with double cream. It seems to be a Finnish thing. Everything needs to be drowned in double cream.

by Anonymousreply 38January 13, 2022 5:15 AM

Gemma said in her tags that her favourite part of her work shifts are LUNCH BREAKS! Food is her number one priority.

by Anonymousreply 39January 13, 2022 5:18 AM

Of course it is! Hogran, Fataldi, alcoholic Liam and thug Zayn will all be drinking hard this weekend to drown their jealousy over Harry Styles headlining Coachella.

by Anonymousreply 40January 13, 2022 5:35 AM

No one would like to see the Lardos Hogran and Fataldi at Cochella. Lard Channel doesn’t have a chance either as they’re not popular at all. Fat Niko ruins the look of the band completely too.

by Anonymousreply 41January 13, 2022 5:51 AM

I think Fataldi is in the line up but pretty far down.

by Anonymousreply 42January 13, 2022 11:02 PM

How come Gemma is doing paid work? Has her uni course finished already?

by Anonymousreply 43January 13, 2022 11:03 PM

Fataldi is performing too? I hope he doesn’t run out for breath!

Gemma must be greedy for money so she can continue having massive meals out every day. Is she still studying? And is she in Finland? Why is she so gross?

by Anonymousreply 44January 13, 2022 11:31 PM

She should post more of her meals. Those posts are so funny.

by Anonymousreply 45January 13, 2022 11:36 PM

Even Zayn and Niall look healthy compared to Lard Channel.

by Anonymousreply 46January 14, 2022 7:15 PM

They do! Much healthier looking. Niall does exercise a bit. The Lard Channel guys have probably never seen a gym.

Look at unhealthy Niko here with two different types of alcohol in his hands! He has no shame. Gemma loves it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 15, 2022 4:41 AM

I can see Niko ending up in rehab. Never seen someone so drunk on camera.

by Anonymousreply 48January 15, 2022 10:31 AM

I think it’s more than likely. He drinks too much and that interview where he was really drunk was just shocking. He doesn’t seem to have any limits, but drinks until he passes out. He should probably seek help, if it’s not too late now. He is an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 49January 15, 2022 11:43 AM

Does Niko think he looks cute here? He looks embarrassing.

We need a new thread soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 16, 2022 1:27 AM

New thread! In case we get paywalled again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 16, 2022 1:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!