Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Barnes XXVII - We HEART X-may aka Build me Up, Buttercup

Just to be safe

by Anonymousreply 600January 31, 2022 4:33 PM

excuse the typo. I was too x-cited.

by Anonymousreply 1December 22, 2021 5:36 PM

Shouldn’t Ben ask for some psy session with mama? His obsession with julianne is yikes

by Anonymousreply 2December 23, 2021 7:31 PM

And I am sure he feel righteous anger and unfairly treated and thinks people should mind their own shit. YES! THEY WOULD!!! HAD YOU NOT PUT EMOJIGATE RIGHT INTO THEIR FACES ON YOUR BLUE HOOK INSTA PROFILES!! Aaaaaaaargghhhhh!!!

by Anonymousreply 3December 23, 2021 7:31 PM

I know I repeat myself but my god he reminds me of Sebastian Stan, same shitty behaviour

by Anonymousreply 4December 23, 2021 7:33 PM

Also, Julianne, my sunshine! You should realise by now how any interaction with Ben fucks up your brand. Young women - your target group - in the hundred thousands, are informing their friends that you are a blackface and an activism judge.

by Anonymousreply 5December 23, 2021 7:36 PM

R5 she doesn’t care

by Anonymousreply 6December 23, 2021 7:37 PM

He should just have let the comments run.

by Anonymousreply 7December 23, 2021 7:40 PM

Someone, under juliannes comment, said something like « that section used to be full of blue checks » and it got deleted too

by Anonymousreply 8December 23, 2021 7:48 PM

Love the blue checks remark

by Anonymousreply 9December 23, 2021 7:54 PM

He definitely isn’t enjoying his time with his family, hope he’s pissed

by Anonymousreply 10December 23, 2021 7:55 PM

R10 i know he’s pissed and embarrassed ❤️ i thrive off negativity

by Anonymousreply 11December 23, 2021 8:23 PM

« People are mean with me in the internet mommy » Ben probably right now

by Anonymousreply 12December 23, 2021 8:33 PM

Why is he pissed?

by Anonymousreply 13December 23, 2021 8:35 PM

R12 trouble is, explain all of this to a boomer.

by Anonymousreply 14December 23, 2021 8:38 PM

I think he’s torn between being fucked off at her for stealing his limelight yet again, pissed off at the fans for leaving the comments and not liking being told what to do and who to be friends with. I think that’s what his like on her latest Xmas shitpost was - “I’ll be friends with who I like”. Stubborn Benny Boy. Even when he’s spending his xmastime with his family deleting comments, he still won’t man up and delete her fucking comment. Big eyeroll. What an idiot!

by Anonymousreply 15December 23, 2021 9:02 PM

[quote]I think that’s what his like on her latest Xmas shitpost was - “I’ll be friends with who I like”. Stubborn Benny Boy.

R15 I actually have an image of him with a toddler's body throwing a literal temper tantrum as he takes his ball and goes home to her IG page like the utterly petulant fucking child that he is. "Oh yeah? *sniffs* I'll show you!" *like*

Hey Ben? Go fuck yourself. Then grow the fuck up.

On the bright side, this is yet another Ben singing video that doesn't even break 50% on the likes to views ratio. It's been up for over a day and only has 47 thousand likes, the lowest ever. At least his "This Christmas" video eventually plateaued near 67,000 likes after a couple days, the original new low. Wonder where this one will go? Then again, maybe when you have to block all your fans in order to not see their criticism of your incredibly poor choices there's fewer followers to like your stupid shit. C'est la vie!

by Anonymousreply 16December 23, 2021 10:23 PM

R16 Yes, that’s exactly the image I’ve got in my head too, lmao!

by Anonymousreply 17December 23, 2021 10:37 PM

Earlier I noticed Ben had limited the comments on his posts to just followers, now he's limited the comments for everyone. All cuz JHo made a comment on his page and he refuses to delete it. lol

by Anonymousreply 18December 23, 2021 11:33 PM

R18 That man is one stubborn s.o.b. 😆 his Leo ass won’t let him delete it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 23, 2021 11:57 PM

R19 Haaaaaa haaaaa haaaaa haaaaa haaaaaaaa!!! That is so fucking perfect! Well except for the last sentence. FUCK going easy on him. Fuck it to death.

by Anonymousreply 20December 24, 2021 12:11 AM

R19 That is spot on!

by Anonymousreply 21December 24, 2021 12:20 AM

R18 BTW, since I just noticed you meant he limited comments on literally every single post, not just the latest that got him in trouble. . . can someone explain to the old amongst us what this means these days? Cause I'm now imagining him now having to go through literally every single comment and needing to approve it. And that's a hilarious and joyful thought!

by Anonymousreply 22December 24, 2021 1:12 AM

R22 He didn't turn off comments completely, but only a select group of people can comment under his posts. I think that means only the people he follows on IG can comment now.

(There are 4 options for who can make comments on a public page : "everyone", "people you follow and your followers", "people you follow", and "your followers")

by Anonymousreply 23December 24, 2021 2:22 AM

R22 He will have limited comments to either those he follows or else a ‘close friends’ group if he has one set up. So unfortunately no - no more weeding through comments on his posts. However what he may not have considered in the heat of his indignation over being told who to be friends with, is that his fans will no longer be able to leave ego-affirming comments on any future posts.

So he will need to decide the next time he posts if he’s going to reset the limits he’s put in place. He might leave them as they are until then, or be brave (??!!) and switch them back on after Xmas, probably hoping that it will all have gone away by then.

Not sure which path he will choose. But invoking all of these shenanigans for someone like her? That I’ll never understand. Makes you wonder if they’re talking right now - otherwise why not just say to her that her comment’s causing lots of negativity for both of them and he’s going to delete it. As a ‘friend’, surely she’d understand? But no - instead we have the blocking/deleting marathon, the comments off/back on/back off, the damage control of interacting with his fans (now come to an abrupt end) - instead of one solitary swipe of that ‘Delete’ button.

I think he’s shit-scared of her quite honestly and the perceived threat she poses of putting ‘private stuff’ out there if he really pisses her off. So he’s indulged in this shitshow instead which has just pissed off fans (who buy his music and merch) and made him look like a scared little puppy.

In the meantime, JHo goes smiling on her sparkly fairydust way, having knowingly and intentionally disrupted his little moment in the limelight.

Way to go, Jules - you got him good!

by Anonymousreply 24December 24, 2021 2:22 AM

R23 R24 Thank you for the explanation/thoughts. We gotta admit.. this year is coming to a far more enjoyable end considering the way things started in BetaBen Subjugates Himself to The Ho land. How delicious.

by Anonymousreply 25December 24, 2021 2:56 AM

I randomly decided to check up on that text my eyes account that Ben follows this evening. This was its final post from today.

Even the supposed random shit Ben follows online is trolling him now. Hilarious..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 24, 2021 5:25 AM

R4 is there a Sebastian Stan thread description his nonsense? Now I’m kinda curious lol

by Anonymousreply 27December 24, 2021 6:42 AM

Wait yesterday he limited the comments the comments but people who followed him still could commented but today he limited them even more?

by Anonymousreply 28December 24, 2021 6:59 AM

Fans are pissed ! R27 I don’t know about DL but there is a bunch of tumblr about it one being galaxies-and-moons-stan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 24, 2021 7:08 AM

Does Ben realise that his comments section is gonna be empty? His friends doesn’t commented anymore

by Anonymousreply 30December 24, 2021 7:09 AM

God you gotta give it to the Ho, she surely knows how to stir the pot. I don‘t think he should delete her heart. Just ignore the comments and leave it to her if she can weather the storms she caused. Because I think she gives a flying fuck. Good on you, Ho!

by Anonymousreply 31December 24, 2021 7:52 AM

R28 Yes that’s it exactly. Now none of his fans can comment as mentioned in R24 😆

by Anonymousreply 32December 24, 2021 8:17 AM

R32 I realised that after, definitely shouldn’t post here when I just woke up, my post doesn’t even makes sense 🤦🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 33December 24, 2021 8:34 AM

R33 We’ve all been there 😆

by Anonymousreply 34December 24, 2021 8:49 AM

For those of you who are celebrating Christmas Eve today! Happy Holidays! Love you, guys!

by Anonymousreply 35December 24, 2021 11:07 AM

He’s obsessed with this shirt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 24, 2021 5:12 PM

R37 What, wearing his heart on his sleeve? Granted I'm intelligent so it's far too on the nose for me, but I suppose given his usual tastes he is otherwise so incredibly boring that perhaps he needs to explicitly telegraph things to The Ladies as conversation starters.

by Anonymousreply 37December 24, 2021 5:32 PM

Does anyone see if there is any hidden tag in JH latest story ?

by Anonymousreply 38December 24, 2021 5:35 PM

Of course he liked that tweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 24, 2021 5:58 PM

R39 (R19) Yes, his real fans are the ones who also believe he can never do anything wrong as well. Because that's what fanaticism is. Based in absolutely nothing but Ego. You believe the object of your affection is perfect. You never have to experience negativity because (s)He is incapable of wrongs. Accountability is never needed and therefore you are righteous for believing in Him or Her. You are the only ones in the right so you are the hero of your own story. And the object of your affection will shower you with praise and special privilege for your worship and adoration. Thus, your Ego is sated.

At least Christmas is indeed the perfect time for this to go down. When the largest cult in the whole world celebrates the birth of its Savior.

Or should I question whether I misspelled Fascism as fanaticism before? Or truly, whether there's even a difference. . . .

by Anonymousreply 40December 24, 2021 6:36 PM

At least some of his fans are seeing how dumb he is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 24, 2021 7:22 PM

R41 I just love how she was so turned off by his bitch ass she was NOT stopping to plug in her phone before she made fun of him.

Truly winning with The Ladies yet again Barnes.

by Anonymousreply 42December 24, 2021 7:58 PM

Drama in the fandom! At least some can open their eyes and see when he does something dumb

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 24, 2021 8:10 PM

He’s a fag, right?

by Anonymousreply 44December 24, 2021 8:18 PM

JH is a racist????

Where was this confirmed?

by Anonymousreply 45December 24, 2021 9:55 PM

R44 Not as far as all recent evidence seems to show.

by Anonymousreply 46December 24, 2021 9:57 PM

Gotta admit, this cat has finally achieved his life long dream of being kool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 24, 2021 10:11 PM

I wish I wasn‘t blocked by half of the Twitter Horde or they kept writing in public.

by Anonymousreply 48December 24, 2021 11:06 PM

R45 well idk if she is racist, but she does a lot of dumb shit. Like blackface for one and has had to apologize multiple times because she keeps disrespecting minority communities. Also just her face and everything she does scream self absorbed, privileged white woman.

by Anonymousreply 49December 25, 2021 4:03 AM

Christ, you’re tedious.

by Anonymousreply 50December 25, 2021 4:06 AM

R50 mommy ?

by Anonymousreply 51December 25, 2021 9:54 AM

Throwback from the Montana trip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 25, 2021 2:16 PM

She is missing the good old days when she teased trolls. Or this 33Yo mature woman is desperate for attention ahead of the wine company’s listing.

by Anonymousreply 53December 25, 2021 2:49 PM

Yep old pics and she is back to the fairy. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 54December 25, 2021 3:25 PM

R50 who is tedious?

by Anonymousreply 55December 25, 2021 3:25 PM

What did he zoom in on in his recent story?

by Anonymousreply 56December 25, 2021 3:32 PM

R56 an heart but you also can see a bird that is pretty similar to the one she posted on her insta not so long ago

by Anonymousreply 57December 25, 2021 3:33 PM

R52 Just sayin'.. her post shows up as three hours old for me. Which would have been 5am in LA. Do we know where the fairy ho is right now? Should we be sure???

R56 A red felt heart ornament.

by Anonymousreply 58December 25, 2021 3:36 PM

Omg is it starting again? I can’t with these fucking people

by Anonymousreply 59December 25, 2021 3:39 PM

R58 I think she posted a story from her LA yesterday

by Anonymousreply 60December 25, 2021 3:40 PM

Guess she’s in LA with Meredith ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 25, 2021 4:13 PM

Hope his comments section in his last video stay empty because his « friends » don’t care

by Anonymousreply 62December 25, 2021 4:19 PM

R62 spoke too soon! He open them again, guess he was afraid it would stay empty

by Anonymousreply 63December 25, 2021 4:40 PM

Well, she was not social distancing from Santa obviously

by Anonymousreply 64December 25, 2021 6:06 PM

R64 she doesn’t know what that means

by Anonymousreply 65December 25, 2021 6:14 PM

Fucking retard OP, R55, that's who.

by Anonymousreply 66December 25, 2021 6:35 PM

R64 yeah and those are old pics from last year. No masks for santa because she has to get Instagram pics. Are they doing this again because she got so much hate on that last post? Is that why the fairy is back? Where is charlie? those pics with Meredith are super edited.

by Anonymousreply 67December 25, 2021 6:36 PM

R66 idk what that means

by Anonymousreply 68December 25, 2021 6:37 PM

R66 says a lot about you that you use that r word

by Anonymousreply 69December 25, 2021 6:44 PM

R67 Charlie must be with his family, maybe she’ll take him to Montana this time

by Anonymousreply 70December 25, 2021 7:06 PM

R66 oh, we are always different people starting the threads. The one who thinks of it, when the previous thread comes to an end. We are communally organized in the Anti BB fandom.

by Anonymousreply 71December 25, 2021 8:52 PM

I call it like I see it R69.

by Anonymousreply 72December 25, 2021 10:03 PM

R72 you posted the same in the previous thread, how sad you are

by Anonymousreply 73December 25, 2021 10:13 PM

I hate that OP title song.

Did BB cover it or something?

by Anonymousreply 74December 25, 2021 10:16 PM

Everyone keeps saying he zoomed in on a bird but that’s the weirdest freaking bird I’ve ever seen if it is? It looks more like a mouse type thing to me, unless I’m going crazy I thought I saw whiskers on it just as he starts zooming in more. If they are indulging in this kinda shit again, I think it’s another major FU to the trolls/Benny Boy’s fans who were nasty to lil Jules on Benny’s post. Hers definitely is but I’m really not convinced his story was actually meant for her. Anyone check for hidden tags??

by Anonymousreply 75December 25, 2021 10:17 PM

R75 no hidden tag for her or him don’t know about hidden emojis tho

by Anonymousreply 76December 25, 2021 10:18 PM

Same shit different thread R73, how predictable you are.

by Anonymousreply 77December 25, 2021 10:45 PM

R76 Well at least that’s something!

I really don’t think this latest carry on shows anything other than they’re both spiteful egotists who are having a go at the Ben commenters/fans who upset lil Jules 🙄 and hey look! Here we all are, talking about her again. No-one else pays any attention to her because she doesn’t have a fan base of her own. So she’s won again. Benny will have lost more fans over this and the heart emoji but she just skips on her merry way, laughing at it all and sprinkling fairydust as she goes.

If she was a real friend of his, she wouldn’t pull shit like this but he’s just too blind and stubborn about who he’s friends with to see it. She’s an evil bitch but he’s a complete dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 78December 26, 2021 1:04 AM

R76 PS thanks for checking!

by Anonymousreply 79December 26, 2021 1:05 AM

R74 it is a reference to JH and also to the tastes of BB.

by Anonymousreply 80December 26, 2021 7:22 AM

Well at least today she's posting at 3am LA time, instead of the 5am LA time from yesterday. That makes more sense.

by Anonymousreply 81December 26, 2021 5:27 PM

Just a little theory but she’s started following we care spa and a woman that is currently there so maybe she’s there? I could be wrong

by Anonymousreply 82December 26, 2021 5:30 PM

I was right ! Not in London!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 26, 2021 6:00 PM

R83 Yes, she seems to be there with Meredith. Had a closer look at those pajama pictures Meredith posted yesterday and there are many similarities to the rooms at We Care Spa.

by Anonymousreply 84December 26, 2021 6:27 PM

Honestly for a moment I was afraid that she might be in London so I’m happy

by Anonymousreply 85December 26, 2021 6:32 PM

Well if anyone needs an additional Christmas present. . . further proof that The Ho infects and kills things even better than Covid??

His latest Let It Snow singing video has been up for a day now and has gathered 76.5 thousand likes. Still relatively very very low and only about one-fifth-ish the recent likes he immediately gets when he posts a picture of himself, but..

His Ordinary Day post The Ho claimed as her own has been up for four days now. In that time, it has managed to garner a grand total of 53 thousand likes. His lowest ever. Such a shame since that's the one that was theoretically supposed to be promoting his album. Oh well..

by Anonymousreply 86December 26, 2021 7:06 PM

R86 Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow, Benny! See what your shenanigans with the Ho leads to?!!! 😆

by Anonymousreply 87December 26, 2021 7:09 PM

R86 yeah that’s what happens when you turn your back on your fans for someone like her

by Anonymousreply 88December 26, 2021 7:12 PM

Btw under that julianne comment someone posted a « cough cough blackface » comment and it’s still there

by Anonymousreply 89December 26, 2021 7:25 PM

R89 Yeah they did it just after he turned the comments back on yesterday. Made me laugh.

Also just for the record, there were many pretty quickly left trolly-anti-Ben comments left on The Ho's latest post. Did she fight for her man and remove them same as Ben furiously did for her? Nope, they're still there now.

And Ben continues to be the stupidest motherfucker ever.

by Anonymousreply 90December 26, 2021 7:53 PM

R90 Ha ha also the random ‘sit on my lap’ type comments 😆 but she doesn’t delete comments, does she? Or if she does, she’s left these on purpose 😈

by Anonymousreply 91December 26, 2021 8:37 PM

R91 can you delete if you commented on someone else‘s profile?

by Anonymousreply 92December 26, 2021 8:44 PM

R92 yes you can deleted you own comment when you post under someone else’s post

by Anonymousreply 93December 26, 2021 8:58 PM

R93 yes, but not the reactions, right?

by Anonymousreply 94December 26, 2021 9:08 PM

R94 Correct, you can’t delete other peoples’ comments, only your own. So Benny wouldn’t be able to delete these, only the OP or the Ho could delete them. I thought I saw someone on here saying they’d left a negative comment on a post of hers a while back and it was deleted, but maybe that was her SM minion.

by Anonymousreply 95December 26, 2021 9:23 PM

He so shot himself in the foot with that boring album. Who saw it coming? My god, those expensive videos. Are you know who and The Fräulein still going strong?

by Anonymousreply 96December 26, 2021 10:33 PM

Months and months ago I left a comment on that pic she stole from Candice saying it was a pic of Candice not her and she deleted it. So I KNOW she deletes comments when she wants to

by Anonymousreply 97December 26, 2021 11:13 PM

R96 Yes they are! - tho I think they’ve pretty much ignored The Great Benny Deleting & Blocking Scandal as far as I can tell. One fan page who’s been around for a long time and who’d left comments on the Activist post and more recently the JHo emoji comment, possibly got blocked by Ben and have now popped up under another name. I’m not going to say who they are but they’ve deleted any previous posts and now there’s only a couple of anti-Ho posts are on their account. And the comparative lack of likes on the video post as mentioned upthread speaks volumes as far as I’m concerned - he’s pissed a lot of people off by doing that and then by liking her FU trolling post on Xmas Day.

R97 Thanks for confirming, yeah I thought I remembered her deleting things on occasion. Well maybe she’s just been too busy getting her ass exorcised at the spa to check the comments?! 😆 or else yeah - she’s left them on purpose and was also trolling Ben as well as his fans. Some ‘friend’. Who needs enemies as the saying goes!

I haven’t checked lately but apparently he’s left one comment on there under her emoji comment (along with the yellow heart left by a Jules supporter - wait, she has one??!!) which mentions blackface and it’s been up since he posted the Let it Snow video and reopened his comments! Do we now have a battle of the undeleted nasty comments between BB and JHo??!!! Would love it if so 😆

by Anonymousreply 98December 27, 2021 12:08 AM

He must be sleeping or pissed at the mention of her ex husband because after aaaalllll that deleting this seems like one of the more harsh ones to leave up 😬

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99December 27, 2021 6:02 AM

R99 That’s so funny! Has he stopped checking the comments then?!

by Anonymousreply 100December 27, 2021 6:07 AM

R100 he most likely gave up and think his fans are too mean

by Anonymousreply 101December 27, 2021 7:57 AM

R99 R101 Or maybe he thinks the comments are still off on that particular post 🤪

by Anonymousreply 102December 27, 2021 11:08 AM

She really did a photomontage of herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 27, 2021 2:18 PM

R99 The new comment is gone now but the blackface one is still there..

by Anonymousreply 104December 27, 2021 3:00 PM

R103 Oh FFS 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 105December 27, 2021 3:53 PM

She is the gift that keeps on giving

by Anonymousreply 106December 27, 2021 4:18 PM

R104 So he's reached the point where he's perfectly fine with people impugning her honor, but draws the line when they impugn his.

So we're making progress after all???

by Anonymousreply 107December 27, 2021 4:43 PM

R107 Well it’s beginning to look like that, lmao. I can’t work out why that’s still on there tbh if he deleted the comment under it? Not unless the OP deleted it like the troll on IG who deleted and reposted the 11:11 posts? I’d love to think he left it there tho 😂

by Anonymousreply 108December 27, 2021 5:54 PM

Next Benny question: staying in London over New Year and/or filming starts, going back to LA for New Year then to Budapest or having a little New Year vacay?

And I’m absolutely *not* suggesting that this would be with the Ho. I’m pretty sure she’ll be cosily tucked up with Charlie this time, going by the assumed but fairly solid evidence that she spent time with him for his birthday in Miami.

The vacay could be with his family or friends somewhere outside London (like he may have done for his birthday). Truly I hope he does spend this time with them instead of empty-headed “I need a new haircut” trolling attention seekers. You need a new head, dear, never mind a haircut. And I just don’t need any more speculative drama over New Year!

by Anonymousreply 109December 27, 2021 8:40 PM

R109 if he’s smart he’ll stay in London and being careful with the current situation, but we know he’s not …

by Anonymousreply 110December 27, 2021 8:48 PM

R110 Well I suppose Omicron and all the other variants are already wherever you might go in the world. I’d prefer it if he stayed in London, however suppose it depends on the filming dates and how much of his shit he managed to get together for six months in Hungary (we assume) before he left for London - purpose of visit to Netflix offices? Maybe that’s what he was doing when he was off SM for hours at a time, more than he usually was.

He could get his stuff shipped over there so wouldn’t have to physically take it with him to London. But who knows with him? I guess we’ll need the equivalent of the dog sled video to give us a clue! 😆

And we know that he’ll have the following with him to wear so he won’t need a huge wardrobe of clothes:

The Heart shirt The Check shirt Maybe one or two flannel shirts The black Hawaiian shirt The Beige sweatshirt Various colour t-shirts Beige chinos Grey chinos 11:11 Beanie hat The white trainers Nice new underwear and socks (from Momma for Xmas) Three necklaces

That’s him sorted 😆

by Anonymousreply 111December 27, 2021 10:01 PM

R111 Damn DL formatting - that was supposed to be a nice neat list lmao

by Anonymousreply 112December 27, 2021 10:03 PM

What are the sales & streaming figures for his debut EP?

Good?

by Anonymousreply 113December 27, 2021 10:11 PM

R111 THE QUEEN SHIRT

by Anonymousreply 114December 27, 2021 10:14 PM

R113 at least triple platinum

by Anonymousreply 115December 27, 2021 10:14 PM

R114 Oh yeah, that would probably make the cut too.

by Anonymousreply 116December 27, 2021 11:14 PM

R111 Don't forget a plain black shirt/ T-shirt. He is going back into Darkling mode after all.

by Anonymousreply 117December 28, 2021 4:42 AM

R117 That would be in there with the ‘various colour t-shirts’ I mentioned lol

by Anonymousreply 118December 28, 2021 1:44 PM

Recently I thought that Ben should be the third twin in Tokyo Hotel.

by Anonymousreply 119December 28, 2021 3:15 PM

So ummmm.. did Miss *COUGH* Blackface *COUGH* really just use dark skinned emojis in her latest post? Is it my screen screwing up? Or are those real?

Cause I gotta remember to breathe between the laughing fits..

Ben, please tell everyone again that she doesn't do this on purpose and doesn't deserve the hate sent her way. Can't wait for that to become your next song.

by Anonymousreply 120December 28, 2021 5:50 PM

R120 She really did!!! 🙄

by Anonymousreply 121December 28, 2021 6:39 PM

R120 she always does ! Even used the dark skinned Santa

by Anonymousreply 122December 28, 2021 6:48 PM

R122 Point today though, is that she *JUST* got hate for her blackface past One. Week. Ago., took Ben down with her, and today she's continuing her sordid past by using an equivalent of blackface emojis.

Cause she is truly The Queen of "listening and learning."

And Ben continues to be The King of "knowin' how to pick 'em."

by Anonymousreply 123December 28, 2021 7:28 PM

That last post is so edited it embarrassing. She hasn’t learned a thing since she did black face. Also that hair post she has been highlighting her hair for months now. Did she forget that? This is my quarantine grow out? Wtf are you talking about? She got highlights and there are articles about it. She really lives in her own reality and Benny just supports his little fairy. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 124December 28, 2021 7:35 PM

I think she thinks they just have a tan

by Anonymousreply 125December 28, 2021 7:54 PM

R125 That could be the case - her snd her little gang are no doubt all spray-tanned to hell, so yeah lol

by Anonymousreply 126December 28, 2021 8:30 PM

The comment currently under the post is pretty funny 😂 if Ben ever tries to cover Maluma that’s it for me the spell would be officially broken

by Anonymousreply 127December 28, 2021 9:31 PM

Ben kissing Maluma would be totally hot!

by Anonymousreply 128December 28, 2021 9:34 PM

R127 I don’t think Brooks would be interested in joining in so Ben would have to bring someone else to,the party lol

by Anonymousreply 129December 28, 2021 11:18 PM

Still using pics from last year, I wonder if she’s getting ready for a Montana trip with Charlie this time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130December 29, 2021 4:02 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131December 29, 2021 4:47 PM

Is that old? (I think it is) they never posted their sources it’s annoying (most likely because it’s from private account)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132December 29, 2021 4:48 PM

R132 it’s old

by Anonymousreply 133December 29, 2021 4:49 PM

While being on that account. Have they seen the women he dated? All thin women

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134December 29, 2021 4:50 PM

it’s so interesting to me how ben made up for himself that good guy persona and now he’s sad that people are seeing through his bullshit

by Anonymousreply 135December 29, 2021 4:51 PM

They have an interesting theory that she’s posting old pics because she’s done something to her face again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 29, 2021 5:14 PM

R136 yeah because those last pics she posted had her looking like a mix of the joker with pennywise

by Anonymousreply 137December 29, 2021 5:34 PM

R131 was Ben tagged on that pic ?if yes he’s not anymore

by Anonymousreply 138December 29, 2021 5:52 PM

R138 Now the tag shows up as his brothers account…

by Anonymousreply 139December 29, 2021 6:44 PM

During those Narnia interviews he was always so terribly sexual? Why? And I - unfortunately - know a lot of thin people who can eat loads and don‘t get fat.

by Anonymousreply 140December 29, 2021 7:05 PM

He was so terribly immature

by Anonymousreply 141December 29, 2021 7:07 PM

Just because it is so hilarious …

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142December 29, 2021 7:10 PM

R142 this is the saddest what I eat a day video and she still need to photoshop her body

by Anonymousreply 143December 29, 2021 7:13 PM

This would have been some interesting sleuthing back when we all thought he was gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144December 29, 2021 7:49 PM

R138 R139 Probably blocked by Ben so can’t tag him?

R134 R140 R141 Guess his ego was getting majorly stroked by new female fans at the time due to Caspian being released, so was being extra *flirtatious’. To his mind.

by Anonymousreply 145December 29, 2021 7:56 PM

R145 Yes at that time he was at the somewhat more appropriate age to be flirty with his fans. Now he has decided to be fatherly and quirky and I’m not sure it’s having the outcome he expected considering all his many fans that have now normalized daddy issues. Or maybe that’s what he intended 🧐

by Anonymousreply 146December 29, 2021 8:22 PM

R144 Or they’re friends

by Anonymousreply 147December 29, 2021 9:19 PM

R142 so julianne is the reason ben became vegan and not jessie lol

by Anonymousreply 148December 29, 2021 9:41 PM

R148 She mentioned on a podcast that she turned some of the cast vegan but didn’t say who so who knows 🤷

by Anonymousreply 149December 29, 2021 9:43 PM

R147 Well they follow each other on IG so I’d say yes

by Anonymousreply 150December 29, 2021 9:51 PM

R149 Ben is definitely not vegan, in an interview for his EP he said he stopped eating red meat but that’s about it

by Anonymousreply 151December 29, 2021 9:55 PM

R151 Not sure I actually believe that tbh - because cows like music??!! Come on Ben! You can do better than that lame reason - animal welfare for instance 🤣

by Anonymousreply 152December 29, 2021 11:38 PM

R151 R152 Well if you want some clarification. . . he said he stopped eating red meat because cows respond to music. So he thinks all red meat comes from cows. Meaning he doesn't have the first fucking clue what he's talking about as per usual. Meaning he's either the stupidest motherfucker around, or he's stretching his comments to fit whatever narrative he's trying to sell to the public to make himself appear better than he actually is.

I mean come on.. we know Ben better than this by now, don't we?

by Anonymousreply 153December 30, 2021 12:26 AM

Birds react to music as well, Ben. So you have to stop eating poultry.

by Anonymousreply 154December 30, 2021 6:20 AM

I totally think it’s possible that he stopped eating red meat because cows likes music, maybe he was like « oh no hey could listen to my songs ». What I meant is that he never said he was vegan, so I don’t think he is. Darklinas are so delusional that they thinks that Jessie was probably the first vegan he met and that because of her he became vegan? (Let’s remember that it’s a guy who used to lived in London and currently living in LA, so he must likely ate vegan was before meeting her).

by Anonymousreply 155December 30, 2021 7:07 AM

LOL if they really think JML is the first vegan person Ben has met then they clearly know nothing about LA. There are not only a ton of Vegans but they are also some of the most aggressive vegans at trying to make everyone else convert to being vegan. If anything he’s probably just finally been worn down after a decade of LA living and bitches yammering at him all the time about normal eating habits. Plus this article from 2019 doesn’t make him sound like much of a vegan even if he attempts it vegan dishes or eats vegan food every once in a while. Everything in moderation indeed

[Quote] I try to batch-cook something that stays in the fridge: a chilli is usually my speciality, my recipe carefully nurtured. It’s top secret. Well... the secret, I feel, is to balance the chilli with something sweeter, some dark chocolate. I’d rather have it be really spicy and a bit sweet than not spicy enough. I’m trying to make it with just vegetables and lentils rather than meat, but I’ve not been particularly successful. But everything in moderation."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156December 30, 2021 10:22 AM

R156 you don’t understand they think she changed his life 🙄. Just want to add that at the German convention he was wearing brand new leather sneakers so he’s not okay eating red meat but he’s okay wearing their skin 🤣

by Anonymousreply 157December 30, 2021 10:32 AM

R157 haha so true. One of his all time favorite clothing brands AllSaints is mainly famous for their leather jackets and boots which are luckily still part of his wardrobe rotation so he definitely still isn’t a convert. Even when he went through that weird safari phase that peaked at Lisa Joy’s premiere he was still in AllSaints cow suede. Villains don’t wear pleather sorry JML

by Anonymousreply 158December 30, 2021 10:41 AM

Well as has been mentioned before, Ben likes bandwagons and jumping on them as well as mentioning on-trend TV shows/films etc. The ‘cows respond to music’ thing made me laugh so hard and I immediately thought ‘he’s just saying that for effect’ which we also know he indulges in. Maybe not, it’s always possible he’s changed the habits of a lifetime and tried to inject a soupçon of vegetarianism into his diet, perhaps for a hot second? But yes - leather jackets and shoes!

We also know he tried to show he was down with the kids when he joined the younger S&B cast, and as he and JML are now fast friends no doubt he’ll be trying to show solidarity with his buddy, like a vid I saw of him in Cologne. A fan (I think one of our regulars on here) had brought him some vegan cookies - why? we know he’s not vegan?! - and he excitedly called over “Jessie! We’ve got some vegan cookies!” Awww, supportive friend. While possibly thinking ‘These will taste like cardboard.”

by Anonymousreply 159December 30, 2021 11:09 AM

Ignore the caption but apparently he “loved eating vegan food with Jessie”. And yeah I remember that video…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160December 30, 2021 12:07 PM

R160 he said that but maybe he after eating vegan food at her place he went back at his and ate some chicken, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 161December 30, 2021 12:13 PM

Some vegan food is good and I eat vegan food occasionally when I’m with vegan friends but that definitely doesn’t mean I’m vegan lol I don’t really get why they are so excitable about this. Everyone knows vegan people can’t resist talking about being vegan and make it a whole part of their personality so if Ben were actually vegan I think we would know by now with all the random podcasts he did recently with the same responses over and over

by Anonymousreply 162December 30, 2021 3:10 PM

R162 I don’t think they think he’s vegan they just lap up any content possible

by Anonymousreply 163December 30, 2021 3:32 PM

[quote}Well as has been mentioned before, Ben likes bandwagons and jumping on them

R159 Absolutely obvious, however I would describe it more specifically as Ben is absolutely desperate to be liked and absolutely desperate to be considered cool. He obviously wasn't as a kid, he's implicitly and explicitly admitted as much in interviews, and I think he's been attempting to make up for that ever since. So whatever everybody else is doing, he's going to do it too cause that means all those people will like him. And if enough people everywhere start to do it, then he'll be considered cool and young and hip for doing it too. It's all part of his now infamous "public persona."

BTW.. I had oatmeal and an orange for breakfast today. It was the best vegan meal ever. Truly. Everyone go try it now. It will change your life and make you go vegan. Obviously.

*rolls eyes out of head*

by Anonymousreply 164December 30, 2021 5:24 PM

I just had a steak and eggs and it was bloody delicious. Highly recommended after you experience the inevitable disappointment that is oatmeal, which is only slightly better than that lentil chili abomination Ben mentioned in the above interview. Definitely not what you want to be eating when you are still drunk from the night before

by Anonymousreply 165December 30, 2021 7:57 PM

R165 I will not have you besmirching the good name of oatmeal, the true and proper breakfast of champions!!!

Oh but also I'm old and unable to wake up still drunk from the night before so I might be biased.. Oh and also I'm old and well versed in the undeniable fact that life is nothing more than one giant disappointment, so that might also help..

by Anonymousreply 166December 30, 2021 8:21 PM

So she definitely wasn’t with BB in france, but that is when the emojis started because she was reading us all speculate about if he was there or not. Cannot wait to see her new face because man the throw backs are endless.

by Anonymousreply 167December 30, 2021 10:24 PM

The Darklinas are so bored they are now trying to cancel poor Archie rather than keeping their Malina hatred to the characters, not the actors. Ben must be so proud. It’s one thing to target his quarantine fuck toy that is universally detested across the industry, but quite another to target his protégé who is barely getting his career started 🙄 they used to be entertaining now they are just annoying. I hope an employer or coworkers dig up some of the shit they’ve said on Twitter someday to “inform” others that they were once immature idiots too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168December 30, 2021 11:05 PM

Also highly ironic that anyone in the S&B fandom would suddenly care about cultural appropriation when that entire series is an appropriation of multiple cultures in the most stereotypical and cliché ways. I’m sure Archie isn’t the first Anglo-Indian person to dress as a Native American “Indian” for the irony and hopefully has learned some things since then

by Anonymousreply 169December 30, 2021 11:35 PM

R168 R169 That’s some serious stalking right there, and tbh it sounds exactly like what teenage boys are like with each other 🙄 I’m sure he’s learned a few more life lessons since then!

R167 That post of the Ho’s! Talking of immature shit…. visions of Jules and her friend hoing their way round France, with each other and anyone else they can get their hands on! JHo looks demonic in the first clip so that’s spot on. And yes, that’s when all the trolling of Ben’s fans started. She was probably being purposefully mysterious about who she was with and then all the emojis, so if the BB fandom thought it was him she was with so much the better! Glad most of us were proved right, we didn’t think he was with her at the time. Apart from anything else if they’d been together, no need for all of those lovely little hidden emojis, right? She really is a little demon 👿

by Anonymousreply 170December 31, 2021 1:05 AM

R168 they’re mad because some malinas said that another actress for Alina would be better so they decided to do some digging . It’s funny cause it make it look like Ben is yet again friend with someone problematic

by Anonymousreply 171December 31, 2021 7:03 AM

The last one is a bit shitty though you can’t deny. Why do a giveaway if you know you’re not gonna give the winner what they won

by Anonymousreply 172December 31, 2021 12:37 PM

R172 oh it is shitty but some examples they’re using is the way his friends are talking, not even him. Not saying he didn’t do bad stuff, but the only reason they’re exposing that is because they went on a fight with malinas after they said another actress would have been better to play Alina. I saw tweets saying Archie is going to hell? Like talk about overreacting

by Anonymousreply 173December 31, 2021 12:42 PM

Plus the giveaway they are talking about was this “talent show” and live stream to raise money for the NHS which Archie initiated and the winner still got invited on the live to show her art so I’d hardly say they got nothing considering how obsessed they are with even the tiniest little interaction from the actors. 🙄 Considering the whole lad culture in the UK and how they all talk, if that’s the worst stuff they can dig up on Archie while also ending it with the fact that is arranged a fundraiser for the NHS that’s hardly that problematic. I’m sure if they could dig up texts between Ben and his friends at that age they would find something to take issue with too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174December 31, 2021 4:24 PM

R174 In the live Ben also promised to send some swag to the person who donates the most and I wonder if they bothered to check if HE followed up on that. That wouldn’t fit the narrative of their Archie smear campaign though. They are all just so incredibly immature if I were Ben or any of the actors I wouldn’t want to engage with any of them either. The people like Andrew Garfield and Robert Pattinson who choose to not have a public social media definitely have the right idea and I think Gen Z is going to drive even more celebrities in that direction

by Anonymousreply 175December 31, 2021 4:46 PM

R175 they are extremely immature and if I was Ben I would take some distance. They did forget pretty easily about Jessie and her talk about the stunts doubles

by Anonymousreply 176December 31, 2021 4:57 PM

Oh god another poem. Who is going to tell him these are not good or enjoyable. I would take a cover song over whatever this babbling is. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 177December 31, 2021 5:09 PM

Every celebrity is “problematic” and most of them get away with much worse things…I hate that internet culture has made people act like they are innocent angels when they are big hypocrites

by Anonymousreply 178December 31, 2021 5:32 PM

He couldn’t posted a poem last year as he was too busy skiing, guess he had more time this time

by Anonymousreply 179December 31, 2021 5:38 PM

R179 I get your point of course, but keep in mind he was in London last year for Christmas, but posted the cover video for Last Christmas which was recorded in his house in LA. Everything is pre-recordable, and schedulable, and whateverelseable these days.

by Anonymousreply 180December 31, 2021 6:31 PM

He called himself the friendly neighborhood Darkling in his poem lol someone needs to hire him for a non villain role so he can stop overcompensating for his characters in his public persona and start talking about other interesting stuff in his interviews again

by Anonymousreply 181December 31, 2021 6:36 PM

R180 that was just a joke about him being to busy skiing and taking pics of JH last year instead of posting the poem. Not saying he can’t be doing something stupid rn

by Anonymousreply 182December 31, 2021 6:42 PM

R181 that was the worst part. The cringe! Or maybe he could get himself an actual girlfriend who isn’t an attention whore like JH and then he wouldn’t have the time to do all these stupid things. He has no outside perspective, just his ego.

by Anonymousreply 183December 31, 2021 6:43 PM

That friendly neighborhood Darkling comment must just be the strong jealousy over his friend the ACTUAL friendly neighborhood Spider-Man who is enjoying a resurgence in popularity on top of Oscar buzz for a lovely musical Ben would have loved to do, plus a new relationship he actually took public. For some reason Ben just can’t keep up with his British buddies. I think playing Caspian was actually bad for his career considering not getting the Caspian role was one of the best things for Andrew’s career

by Anonymousreply 184December 31, 2021 7:09 PM

R184 he could have such a better career if he had made better choices

by Anonymousreply 185December 31, 2021 7:15 PM

R180 I didn’t think his Last Christmas video was recorded in LA as no pictures visible on his walls, lol? But yes, of course everything can be prerecorded, scheduled, etc. However I think the odds are he’s stayed in London this time. No nasty revelations for Mr Barnes during Jan 2022. He won’t want a replay of all that especially after ending the year with DeleteGate. One day, who knows when, he will grow a pair and drop the Fairy Troll. He’s allowed it all of course and still supports her even if it’s minimally, but everything bad for him this year is related to her. He’s too blind and too stubborn to see it and/or do something about it.

by Anonymousreply 186December 31, 2021 8:09 PM

Happy Montanagate anniversary everyone! All the best for 2022💫 May it bring lots of BB scandals for us to obsess over.

by Anonymousreply 187December 31, 2021 8:29 PM

R186 He decided on a really tight shot for that video for whatever reason, so it's too far "zoomed in" (so to speak) to be able to see the union jack artwork off to the top right of the video, but it's the same corner of his living room.

by Anonymousreply 188December 31, 2021 8:29 PM

Okay - having spent may to august 2021 analyzing Ben, that video was taken in his home in LA. Like his live recording was taken on the street next to his house. No debate needed about these things

I don‘t even DARE to look at his insta. BUT I‘d be interested in the numbers for this poem compared to the last, in order to see how much he has fucked up the great opportunity S&B has given him.

by Anonymousreply 189December 31, 2021 11:54 PM

i’m still wondering why everybody is so sure that he was in london last christmas when he posted that story by mistake… those woods looked very much alike the woods jh was taking pics too 🤔

by Anonymousreply 190January 1, 2022 12:03 AM

R190 no no no, please, it was 4 am in LA when he posted that very european forest. It looked nothing like Montana

by Anonymousreply 191January 1, 2022 12:04 AM

Is he back in LA? Or it’s a pre-recorded video?

by Anonymousreply 192January 1, 2022 12:05 AM

He went back and forth for a bloody convention recently. Now he is back again. He just does that stuff.

by Anonymousreply 193January 1, 2022 12:06 AM

R192 well, nobody knows. There is mostly white and blue and light grey in his house unless he redecorated. I‘d say London. What are the travel regulations between US/UK at the moment? I think he will be going back to LA in the next few days.

by Anonymousreply 194January 1, 2022 12:10 AM

R189 Well not positive *exactly* what you're referencing, but this should hopefully cover the bases..

2019 Christmas song cover - 87 thousand likes

2019 NYE Poem post - 46 thousand likes

2020 Christmas song cover - 97 thousand likes

2020 NYE post (no recited poem) - 140 thousand likes

2021 1 million followers Poem (*just* before S&B) - 293 thousand likes

2021 Christmas song (with Scary Pockets) - 91 thousand likes (so far, after six days)

2021 NYE Poem - 144 thousand likes (after 9 hours)

And btw, my personal favorite just cause I called it, his recent Ordinary Day video that The Ho crashed still hasn't cracked 55 thousand. It's so good..

by Anonymousreply 195January 1, 2022 1:58 AM

R194 I’m assuming he’s still in the UK but have no firm evidence. There’s been some SM activity which seem to indicate he’s not in a US time zone but I’m speculating of course. He’ll need a negative Covid test result (PCR I would think) one day before travel according to the US Embassy page I looked at, and also has to fill in an Attestation form to confirm the negative result. Nothing too major, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 196January 1, 2022 4:17 AM

Ben’s liked the Ho’s most recent post (coincidentally quoting “the sun rises” 🙄) . Is he still trying to keep on her good side in case she spills any tea about him?

There needs to be a #BenFansRiseUpAndIgnoreJulianneHo movement on SM. The only people paying attention to her are the his fans so if that oxygen supply of attention gets cut off, hopefully the FairyFlower would wither and die on the vine, so to speak. Take herself off to the spa permanently perhaps.

Commenting and stuff might feel good at the time, but it just encourages her to keep on trolling. And if there are no comments for Ben to delete, then there’s no need for further fan outrage …. and everyone lives happily ever after, lmao.

by Anonymousreply 197January 1, 2022 3:45 PM

R197 yeah it was talked on that tumblr account and I think it’s a good theory, we all know how much she liked to share about her private life, or maybe he’s just an idiot who still has a crush on her

by Anonymousreply 198January 1, 2022 3:53 PM

Noticed she’s still hiding her face, I wonder if her plastic surgery wasn’t a success

by Anonymousreply 199January 1, 2022 4:31 PM

R199 maybe she got a face lift, all that filler was looking crazy. Usually that takes a long time to heal. Crazy how she highlights sunrises, BB’s thing, and charlie her boyfriend is MIA. Did her and charlie already break up? Or was it fake? She did say in those articles it is new and this could end. Was he hired? Wouldn’t be surprised considering Brooks is all loved up for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 200January 1, 2022 4:50 PM

R200 I’d hazard a guess that Charlie has been with his kids over the holidays, being a big Daddy Dude and all? I doubt the Ho would’ve been welcome at a family gathering of his just yet. It’s just a guess but I’d say it makes sense?

by Anonymousreply 201January 1, 2022 8:36 PM

R201 yeah I think it’s too recent for her to be invited to the family gathering.

by Anonymousreply 202January 1, 2022 9:25 PM

R201 R202 Or we could continue to have some fun and wonder a bit morrrrrrre, assuming it was ever real at all, if Charlie has already dumped her utterly toxic ass. Consider, apropos of nothing otherwise, Ben stopped liking her posts in late October and remember that he always does that with his exes for one of two reasons. Either he's gotten a new girlfriend, or she's gotten a new boyfriend. Remind me when she called the paps on her and Charlie, late November? After that pap stroll, recall that the pics and story went viral throughout all the celeb gossip sites (along with the constant mentions of Ben being her probable most recent ex, which was FUN), and Charlie had to make his IG private immediately after. A professional model. That had to make his IG private. Totally something that happens every day. Or maybe it was because people started posting about the fact that he had kids and was she ready to become a stepmom. Having your children go viral because your "girlfriend" literally can't control her NEED for vast public attention? Not something that happens every day. In fact, I would hope that would piss the ever loving fuck out of any good parent, but what do I know. Now she apparently did go to Miami with him a week or so after their viral pap walk, but then about a weekish or so after that, Ben started liking just about every post of hers again (that weren't business related, which he's established he never supports). And just for a final chef's kiss, she came crawling back to troll on Ben's IG for Christmas.

Now there could be nothing more up there than coincidence. Or she literally could have hired Charlie because she had literally nothing else going on at the time to get her name on the internet's lips. Or it actually could be that Charlie has indeed already dumped her toxic ass because he couldn't stand that she's literally nothing more than an unrepentant publicity whore. And as R197 mentioned, perhaps the only people originally still paying attention to her were Ben's fans. 5 million followers and one or two hundred thousandish likes??? But she made the mistake of making Ben's fans stop paying attention to her when she went public with Charlie, which she can't abide, and obviously can't continue to go public with him, so in comes the trolling heart on Ben's post. And that got her alllllllllllllll the attention she craves for days. Wait, what am I saying craves. . . NEEDS. But of course she's hurting again, so in rushes Loyal Puppy Ben to help her *heal*. Just like he wished in his NYE post.

Possible? What do you think, THE most unrepentantly toxic woman on the planet? Or just oh so misunderstood cries Ben.. Fun for the internet regardless!

by Anonymousreply 203January 1, 2022 10:48 PM

R203 Lol, you should be a scriptwriter!

Because we don’t just know anything for sure, we can all speculate to our little hearts’ content about the situation with HoFairy, Charlie and Ben.

Hired Charlie, tho? I don’t think so. Could have strung him along, more likely. Yes, he could’ve dumped her. Or vice versa.. Or, she is still dilly-dallying with Charlie, but they’ve toned it down for the sake of his kids and the only reason she’s not with him is either he’s with them for Xmas, or she’s had work done on her face like some have suggested!

Yes, Ben could’ve started liking her posts again due to her and Charlie splitting up. Or, he liked her first Xmas post so all of her new posts would then show up on his TL more often. I’m willing to bet he liked a lot of his other friends’ Xmas or New Year posts same as he did on several Mother or Father’s Day posts. (I’m not going into the HoSanta/heart emoji stuff as we’ve already done that to death and that was a whole other situation).

We can speculate until the end of time about him, her and Charlie but sadly the truth is, we don’t know shit about shit. Every single thing can be explained or refuted according to whatever your viewpoint is. Either, or, either, or… on and on it goes.

And unless the Ho or her niece decide to spill some tea in the future - and would it be true?! with her I wouldn’t be sure, as she usually gets to write her own version of things in relationships as we know - we’ll likely never know exactly what happened in the Tale of The Lion, the Fairy and the Owl.

by Anonymousreply 204January 2, 2022 12:15 AM

I like the idea of her paying Charlie as a “companion” for whatever reasons she might have had at the time, but I kinda doubt she would actually do that as it would be bad for her own business. As someone who gets paid for her companionship and services on yachts and other high profile events she shouldn’t be seen paying someone else for any of those things. A high class hooker paying a lower class/unknown hooker isn’t a good look and a 2 for 1 special would ruin her brand

by Anonymousreply 205January 2, 2022 8:26 AM

Ha! So is he awake and posting stories at midnight LA time, or 8am GMT? Keepin' everybody on their toes then Barnes?? Well played.. lol..

by Anonymousreply 206January 2, 2022 8:36 AM

I don’t know why people think he stop liking pics of others women when he’s dating someone because he was liking rayana’s pics when he was with julianne

by Anonymousreply 207January 2, 2022 8:39 AM

Charlie opened his insta again and yes he’s with his children

by Anonymousreply 208January 2, 2022 10:06 AM

R206 Yes, either early UK or late LA for his first story, but then he posted his Top 9 about 2 hours ago - 11:30 am in London or 02:30 am in LA. Think Benny maybe had to get up for a pee and posted the first story while he was up, I reckon he’s still in London - for now?!

R208 Thought he might be.

by Anonymousreply 209January 2, 2022 12:30 PM

I know someone said it’s weird that Charlie, a model, would get his account private but his account is so boring I don’t think it makes any difference

by Anonymousreply 210January 2, 2022 1:16 PM

R210 Yeah he doesn’t even post modeling stuff on there

by Anonymousreply 211January 2, 2022 1:19 PM

Dear Ben, I want Luke Evans to be the next James Bond. Happy New Year.

by Anonymousreply 212January 2, 2022 5:20 PM

Think Ben’s still in the UK for now, but Josh is now heading to Budapest so no doubt they’ll all be heading there soon.

by Anonymousreply 213January 2, 2022 6:18 PM

The rest of the cast is already in Budapest according to the pic Dani posted so I would assume Ben is already there too. Shadow and Bone season 2 -the movie is still on the docket of things filming in British Columbia starting January 10th so still no clues on what that might be or why they haven’t removed it if it’s a mistake

by Anonymousreply 214January 2, 2022 9:25 PM

R214 what picture ?

by Anonymousreply 215January 2, 2022 9:38 PM

It’s not up anymore but found it on Reddit. Same elevator in Budapest Dani and Calahan have posted from before and pic in not from 2019 since there are masks. Looks like Freddie, Amita, Jessie, Dani, and maybe Daisy and Kit according to comments but I don’t really see it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216January 2, 2022 9:50 PM

The Netflix accounts are also pumping out relatively random S&B mentions like they are trying to remind everyone what it is ahead of the season 2 cast announcements that are usually on or around the first days of shooting in case anyone backs out. Cast announcements for later seasons usually drive new and previous viewers to watch the prior seasons (at least at the place I work, which is not Netflix) so I assume that’s what they are hoping for here by creating some momentum

by Anonymousreply 217January 2, 2022 10:03 PM

R216 Difficult to tell as it’s so out of focus but I think I do see Freddy. However they were all at the Stuttgart comic con, which would explain the masked guy, and Danielle did call this a photo dump with ‘Memory Lane’ as the location. Yes, they could all have arrived in Budapest already, however it seems *very* soon after New Year to get there. Kit appeared to be in the Maldives at new year (altho that could be old photos from Xmas), and Josh for one is just finishing his vacation so it seems not all the production people are there yet. Really not sure!

by Anonymousreply 218January 2, 2022 10:51 PM

R218 No I think you’re right. That was def a pic from December but I do think they’ll be getting to Budapest very soon.

by Anonymousreply 219January 2, 2022 11:13 PM

BTW, am I wrong, or is the top nine something that IG generates for you from the nine most popular posts of yours? Cause this appears to be the second time now (that I can remember) that he's just made one himself. What with including a post from 2020 and all..

Just a case of being desperate to fit in with what everyone else is doing but not having the first clue what you're actually doing so you get it wrong?? Or something else??? Such a clueless goddamn weirdo..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220January 3, 2022 2:06 AM

I didn’t think anyone did top 9 anymore…v 2015 vintage chique

by Anonymousreply 221January 3, 2022 3:49 AM

R220 Oh ha ha it didn’t click with me at first but yes, the Rocky Horror Show vid was from Nov 2020!! I think you have to use online apps to get your Top 9? I don’t think IG will generate those for you. So he’s either used a crap app or he’s just gone through them himself and skipped back to Nov 2020 without realising - too busy looking at the numbers, not the dates!

by Anonymousreply 222January 3, 2022 4:32 AM

I remember one year he did a top 9 with pictures that weren’t even on his public account

by Anonymousreply 223January 3, 2022 7:24 AM

R223 Oh my I’d have paid cash to have seen that 😆 anything interesting??!! (Guessing not)

by Anonymousreply 224January 3, 2022 8:09 AM

R224 not that I remember unfortunately

by Anonymousreply 225January 3, 2022 8:15 AM

R223 Exactly the reference I was making in R220. And I specifically remember the gentle teasing and "education" fans sent his way to let him know what to actually do. And I remember the next time he posted a top nine, he at least *appeared* to have done it correctly (you at least didn't notice any obvious mistakes, so benefit of the doubt applied). But now with this obvious error AGAIN, it makes me think he just got lucky that last time!

Is he just incapable of learning from past mistakes? Even for the stupidest most trivial things there's no effort to learn and do better? Not even for something this insignificant? Is his ego incapable of accepting he did something wrong and therefore he never needs to fix anything? Truly astounding..

R224 I accept all donations..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226January 3, 2022 8:27 AM

R226 Thanks for the link! I thought for one delicious minute he’d posted pix from his private account 😆 but he’d have deleted that of course!

by Anonymousreply 227January 3, 2022 8:34 AM

R227 well some weren’t on his public account so I’m curious if some were actually posted on his private

by Anonymousreply 228January 3, 2022 9:02 AM

R228 He probably ’borrowed’ them from friends’/costars’ posts or public photos (like the red carpet one) 😆

by Anonymousreply 229January 3, 2022 9:30 AM

Someone seems to have done some Botox

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230January 3, 2022 5:54 PM

R230 Filled up those cheeks with cow toxin, perchance? And her story 🙄 - she’s gonna love *every single part* of herself so let’s see, we’ve had our lips and cheeks/face filled, what’s next? Tittie enlargement and butt plumping?

by Anonymousreply 231January 3, 2022 6:32 PM

R231 *Her latest post* not story!

by Anonymousreply 232January 3, 2022 6:33 PM

R231 well we can’t see clearly but with what she’s done to her face hopefully she did her wrinkles. Surprised she never did her boobs tbh

by Anonymousreply 233January 3, 2022 6:50 PM

R233 Let‘s not forget she is a dancer. Big boobs are not so hot in the dance scene.

by Anonymousreply 234January 3, 2022 7:29 PM

R234 she hasn’t been a good dancer in a while tho

by Anonymousreply 235January 3, 2022 7:31 PM

It’s even worse on her news stories, her face muscles are re barely moving

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236January 3, 2022 7:41 PM

I‘m sure it‘s just the nourishing celery juice she drinks to fill herself up. Really? Ben? Is there nothing you can give us? We still need to talk about the Ho? Can‘t you finally impregnate someone?

by Anonymousreply 237January 3, 2022 8:43 PM

Did Derek get engaged? Looks like an engagement ring in his recent story. Yes I hate that we are still talking about this family on here still but I’m bored.

R237 😂 he needs to sleep with someone who can actually be impregnated first. Hopefully he gets a little wild In Budapest

by Anonymousreply 238January 3, 2022 10:11 PM

That dude wouldn’t know what to do with a baby

by Anonymousreply 239January 3, 2022 10:17 PM

Lol at this creepy ass photo apparently saying he’s in Budapest with Jessie??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240January 3, 2022 10:55 PM

R240 Ha! You beat me to it!!

by Anonymousreply 241January 3, 2022 10:59 PM

R240 I think Freddy was there too according to the person who spotted them.

by Anonymousreply 242January 3, 2022 11:27 PM

All this proves is that Ben is on a masked date with a large leafy plant in Budapest. And that all sounds much more thrilling than spending a single minute with the person he was with around this time last year

by Anonymousreply 243January 3, 2022 11:53 PM

R243 And he wasn’t on a date ffs - Freddy and JML were already there and Ben joined them if you read the thread. Cast members just doing what they did before while filming there - eating out together. No doubt the Darklinas will be reading into it but totally not justified. Definitely glad he didn’t spend any time with Ms Ho this year, but then again, she was too busy getting her face filled! This is what I’d hoped he’d do - go straight to Budapest from the UK.

by Anonymousreply 244January 4, 2022 12:08 AM

R243 at this point I think I ship Ben with the large leafy plant. We don't exactly have many better options at this stage.

by Anonymousreply 245January 4, 2022 4:36 AM

Okay, I really hate being the person to bring this up, but I need reassurance. We are sure they weren't together right? Considering he was MIA over new year's and she was MIA (we assume because of her face) .

by Anonymousreply 246January 4, 2022 4:39 AM

R246

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247January 4, 2022 5:46 AM

Did anyone has a screenshot of the pic ?

by Anonymousreply 248January 4, 2022 6:58 AM

Never mind I saw it. The plant definitely look better than the ho

by Anonymousreply 249January 4, 2022 7:05 AM

R246 she was at that spa in LA after redoing her face and he was most likely in London

by Anonymousreply 250January 4, 2022 7:06 AM

So he’s back at following 249 don’t know who he unfollowed but he’s making space for the new actors probably

by Anonymousreply 251January 4, 2022 7:13 AM

If he dropped a follow just to follow that fucking tiktok star everyone thinks is playing Wylan then I feel bad for whoever he dropped and embarrassed for this whole show. Ben took forever to follow one of his main costars Julian and even then at least he is closer to Ben’s age and has actually had a slightly successful international career. They aged up the cast for a reason so I hope they don’t ruin it all now by reminding everyone what a YA story it is instead of moving away from that stigma.

by Anonymousreply 252January 4, 2022 8:06 AM

R252 a TikTok star really?? Can’t say I’m really surprised, they maybe aged the characters a bit but it’s still a show whose main target is teenagers

by Anonymousreply 253January 4, 2022 8:26 AM

R251 His friend Chiké Okonkwo deactivated his account (again).

by Anonymousreply 254January 4, 2022 8:53 AM

Who is the Tik Tok Person?

by Anonymousreply 255January 4, 2022 9:23 AM

R246 Can we move on? There’s literally no way they spent any time together lately.

by Anonymousreply 256January 4, 2022 11:20 AM

R246 R256 Yes … please!

The Ho - got a new face for New Year.

Benny - hung out with momma and poppa and bro, and now plants 😆

by Anonymousreply 257January 4, 2022 11:37 AM

Her lips look so overfilled which typically leads to the filler migrating outside the border of the lip and giving the appearance of having a mustache in pictures due to the shadow depending on the angle. Love that for her

by Anonymousreply 258January 4, 2022 7:33 PM

Fan wars raging on IG it seems….. over stalking mainly. I think the cast better be a bit more careful this time - where they go etc - due to the show having a higher profile now.

by Anonymousreply 259January 4, 2022 7:49 PM

R259 PS there was stalking going on in Toronto too, that’s how things are these days.

by Anonymousreply 260January 4, 2022 7:50 PM

R260 who’s they’re stalking in Toronto ? The fans seems a bit much that girl that posted that pic about Ben just went there to stalk them, they should be careful

by Anonymousreply 261January 4, 2022 7:55 PM

Stalking is okay if you’re super fan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262January 4, 2022 7:59 PM

Yeah trouble in the fandom. I think this is referring to the DL at one point lol but MOST people here have been pretty adamant about no one sharing his address even if they know it because that’s creepy AF and just puts him (and Rob) in danger. That’s super creepy a fan stayed for a week just to follow them and I hope the cast is more careful this time. It’s sad they probably won’t be able to have the same fun experiences they had their first time in Budapest when most were relatively unknown but at least they get put up in pretty nice accommodation to hang out in

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263January 4, 2022 8:00 PM

R263 yeah some here may know his address but we don’t share it also we aren’t going to a city or a country for an entire week to be a psycho stalker, what’s wrong with people honestly

by Anonymousreply 264January 4, 2022 8:04 PM

R261 When Ben was in Toronto last September to film Cabinet of Curiosities. People were stalking the set and other places they knew he would be so they could get autographs and pics with him. Was he ok with that? We don't know. Some even met him multiple times while he was in town. Don't remember anyone saying anything about the stalking going on then..

by Anonymousreply 265January 4, 2022 8:43 PM

R265 Yeah i’m confused where all this fuss about taking pics of Ben (and the other actors) came from suddenly. This has been going on for ages?

by Anonymousreply 266January 4, 2022 8:50 PM

R266 it’s not about taking pics and more about purposely stalking them to get the pics

by Anonymousreply 267January 4, 2022 8:55 PM

R265 I remember ! I recognised one of the girl because she’s taking pictures with every actors

by Anonymousreply 268January 4, 2022 8:55 PM

Went on Twitter and others fans are really going to Budapest especially to stalk the actors and we are the bad guys

by Anonymousreply 269January 4, 2022 9:13 PM

It’s one thing to run into a celeb and take a pic with them or even do a Duexmoi creep shot, but quite another to go to a city with the sole objective of finding and following celebs. There’s privacy arguments that could be make about all those things but the last one is clearly extreme and considered stalking. I’m pretty sure there were comments made about stalking here when he was in Calgary too because the people who post pics of themselves with celebs and the background blurred out seem to be career stalkers and do it on the reg and that’s weird AF

by Anonymousreply 270January 4, 2022 9:26 PM

R260 here. R265 R268 Yes that’s what I was referring to, that one girl in particular popped up numerous times. I think she had a whole little crew with her who got pix too. The fans reposted those pix, no mention of stalking then but they were basically doing the same thing as this bunch. I thought the restaurant pix were a random spot until I read all the rest. R270 I think there are definitely career stalkers and I’m sure the actors will know them - or in this latest situation, get to know them.

by Anonymousreply 271January 4, 2022 9:32 PM

The company I work for makes facial recognition technology that’s used by many companies in the entertainment business for exactly this purpose so I hope the stalkers like being watched too lol especially in countries with fewer reservations over using this technology than the US both privately and by law enforcement. Creepiness sometimes has consequences

by Anonymousreply 272January 4, 2022 9:41 PM

R267 Unfortunately not completely true. Some people are complaining about the literal "wondering if they should start stalking" post (which is absolutely valid) while others have literally taken the position that taking a picture of someone famous while they are out in public is an invasion of privacy. Because the only acceptable thing is to go up to them and politely ask for a picture. Because everyone should have a complete and total expectation of privacy when they are out in public. And I will repeat for the idiots in the back, When. They. Are. Out. In. *PUBLIC*. Which is in fact NOT a private arena. It's the same old argument complaining when people view and talk about anything on the internet. A purposefully public forum. If you don't want your shit found and discussed, then either don't post it, or only post it to private forums where you absolutely do have an expectation of privacy. In turn, if you require a complete and total expectation of privacy At. All. Times., do not leave your house/apartment, which is indeed your private arena. When you choose to enter the public arena sometimes known as OUTSIDE however. . . .

by Anonymousreply 273January 4, 2022 10:13 PM

R273 You explained my feelings on this lol.

by Anonymousreply 274January 4, 2022 10:30 PM

R273 I get what you are staying but just want to point out no one should really ever have any expectation of complete privacy on the internet even on private or anonymous forums. There’s always a way it could become public by the right motivated, skilled, and usually malicious actor and screaming about being a minor doesn’t mean shit at that point, which is another idiotic thing I’ve seen from some of these young Twitter users when they want to end an argument or get out of a situation they are no longer happy with despite using the internet as an adult in pretty much every other way 🙄

I personally think the Deuxmoi style creepshots are weird and I wouldn’t take one and post it or send it to a public forum to post but paparazzis make know professions out of that activity and there are laws about when it is and isn’t ok to do that and usually being out in public taking pics is free game unless the owner of the property they are on has additional protections against those activities

by Anonymousreply 275January 4, 2022 10:33 PM

R273 maybe but don’t forget that the person who took that pic at the restaurant is there to stalk them, even wondered if they should stay a week more to stalk them again, which makes that restaurant pic creepy knowing the circumstances

by Anonymousreply 276January 4, 2022 10:36 PM

R276 Yes I think we are just saying that some people took the position that taking pictures of the cast when you see them in public is creepy and horrible when it’s really not.

by Anonymousreply 277January 4, 2022 10:49 PM

R276 yes the person’s intention to stalk in this case is what makes it creepy and intent matters. That’s why intent is a necessary element of most crime convictions.

by Anonymousreply 278January 4, 2022 10:50 PM

At least the S&B/Ben fandom can occasionally be entertaining even if he isn’t

by Anonymousreply 279January 4, 2022 10:52 PM

R279 Yes I can’t lie I’ve been keeping up with the mini drama today regarding a fan meeting Jessie, Dani, and possibly the actor for Nikolai👀

by Anonymousreply 280January 4, 2022 10:59 PM

LMAO Netflix security team is probably laughing their asses off at fan pages attempting to do their job while threatening the rest of the fandom with “we will forward it to the right people” like there’s some S&B specific FBI tip line in a foreign country

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281January 4, 2022 11:03 PM

The watermark Freddie background is the best part 😂 this is going to be a funny 6 months we may need a S&B thread to keep up with this nonsense

by Anonymousreply 282January 4, 2022 11:05 PM

R281 Do they really think anyone can do anything about fans flying to Budapest to find the cast?

by Anonymousreply 283January 4, 2022 11:07 PM

R283 Yeah I think they do. They’re acting like gatekeepers or something. They can’t stop anything happening despite what they’re threatening.I don’t think the cast will have as carefree a stay as they did last time however. There will be many more I’m sure, and more intense than this person.

by Anonymousreply 284January 4, 2022 11:15 PM

R283 the fan pages can’t lol but the security teams and law enforcement certainly can if they get anywhere near the cast or their accommodations or the sets in a repeatedly harassing or threatening way. Movie/TV production is a significant part of Hungary’s economy so they take safety/security pretty seriously there to ensure production companies keep coming back. I don’t think the volunteer keyboard warrior protection squad corner of the fandom really has a direct line to any of the people that matter though lol

by Anonymousreply 285January 4, 2022 11:15 PM

R285 I don’t think it’ll get that bad, at least I hope so

by Anonymousreply 286January 4, 2022 11:17 PM

R275 I would disagree about not expecting privacy in private sections of the internet as it's literally in the name. If you choose to use Instagram but set it to private, it's because you don't want The Public to see what you post. You have to allow people access to what you post. You do so with the common knowledge expectation that they will not share what you post there with The Public. Because you've chosen to have your account be *private*. That's the *expectation* of privacy. No of course it's not *guaranteed*, which may be the difference in our understanding here, because there are hackers and dishonest actors etc. But privacy in a private account should be expected.

R276 That was not how I originally understood it based on their own explanation, but I may have missed something.. It seemed to me that the person was passing by the restaurant and saw Jessie and Freddy there. Realized who they were and then turned around and went back which is when they saw Ben sit down next to them and the pics were taken. This person didn't seem to go there originally to stalk anyone, but randomly saw them, took pics, AND *THEN* wondered if they should stick around and stalk them. Very different situation, again, unless I misunderstood it.

R283 Well at least now we know why they originally put out they'd be filming in British Columbia or whatever it was! lol.. But these people are so very earnest and child-like it's staggering.

by Anonymousreply 287January 4, 2022 11:19 PM

They are getting a little taste of what HBO and the GOT cast had to deal with for years. There are truly some batshit crazy fans in the world

by Anonymousreply 288January 4, 2022 11:24 PM

R281 Just adding on to R287 as I didn't read this post beforehand. . . I truly wonder if this person actually thought about what they posted at all. Because they started out by saying you need to go up to people and get their consent to take a picture. But then they finished by both saying that it's 1. Dangerous to get a selfie during Covid because any actor getting sick will shut down production, and 2. The actors work all day and all night and so when they have a day off we should all just leave them alone. If anyone needs it spelled out, if it's too dangerous to ask for a selfie and we should always leave these people alone because they're tired, then the only option is to take an "non-consensual" pic from afar. You can't have it both ways, so what the hell was this poster's point again????

by Anonymousreply 289January 4, 2022 11:30 PM

These fans also don’t realize that THEY are the ones who create this culture of gaining clout by getting any sort of online or in person interaction possible from their celeb target and then bragging about it to the rest of the fandom and then getting a positive feedback loop for that behavior that can become more and more extreme. Before that original person who took the pic deactivated their Twitter I think they even had “famous era” in their name which just shows their motivation for taking and posting that pic before it turned on them. So I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad thing that parts of the fandom are trying to break that positive feedback loop by trying to hold some fan behavior to a different standard, but it’s all full of contradictions right now and likely won’t last

by Anonymousreply 290January 4, 2022 11:44 PM

R287 (about R276) Yes, that’s how I understood it too. I think they’d spent a couple of days going to various filming locations from the past series but I don’t think they had any real expectations of seeing any cast members. Then they’d spotted Freddy and JML followed by Ben arriving and click! Those photos got taken which tbh I think *any* of the fangirls would’ve done, despite their protestations and condemnation of this one fan. I think mentioning staying on for actual stalking purposes was where they went wrong, they shouldn’t have put that out there whether they were intending to do it or not.

Personally I’m more worried about the younger cast members not wearing face masks - again! I’d say they’re just as big a risk to their fellow cast and crew members as random fans looking for photos in the streets.

by Anonymousreply 291January 4, 2022 11:44 PM

R291 They probably took it off for the picture but with how Omicron has been spreading lately I don’t think that’s the best decision either

by Anonymousreply 292January 4, 2022 11:49 PM

R292 Yes, they’ve all removed them for pix before but as you say not the best decision right now. However, if that ‘Memory Lane’ pic which Danielle posted (in the elevator) was from Budapest recently, then only one guy had a mask on in there 😳 not sure any of them had masks anywhere in sight to say they’d just been wearing them (hanging off ear etc). Silly kids - will we be seeing an ‘S&B production shut down due to Covid’ soon?!

by Anonymousreply 293January 4, 2022 11:59 PM

R293 Let’s hope not!

by Anonymousreply 294January 5, 2022 12:02 AM

R294 I hope so too but they seem to be very nonchalant and ‘I’m invincible’ about it. Benny still wearing his even after he’d arrived in that restaurant, so seems he doesn’t have the same mindset as them, in public anyhow.

by Anonymousreply 295January 5, 2022 12:16 AM

They might be required to create a covid bubble once they start shooting which is when the super strict and grueling schedule really starts so they might be more relaxed and settling in now. I wasn’t really paying attention at the time but I think I read they were in Budapest for about a month in preproduction before the cast announcement was made and filming started last time. Who knows some of them could even still be scheduled to go to BC for whatever is on the schedule starting Jan 10th

by Anonymousreply 296January 5, 2022 12:26 AM

I’m sorry but I just have to mention the cover shot on the Ho’s latest “I’m working out” video. Her ass looks as if it’s the size of Montana 😆😉. Have a look on her profile - it’s hysterical! Really made me laugh. She thinks that’s sexy or something??!!

by Anonymousreply 297January 5, 2022 1:28 AM

R297 In fact the more I look at it, the more it looks like she’s in the middle of another ass exorcism or else childbirth. Can’t believe she’s kept that shot 😂

by Anonymousreply 298January 5, 2022 1:48 AM

It’s even more funny that her trainer posted it on his page but picked a different cover shot for it which means JH purposely CHOSE that giant ass pic when she posted it two hours after him. It looks like a fake AF Kardashian ass but I guess that’s the look she’s going for these days. She either doesn’t have as good of a surgeon as them or just can’t pull it off as well because it just looks like she’s ready to get railed by the highest bidder again

by Anonymousreply 299January 5, 2022 4:07 AM

[quote]it just looks like she’s ready to get railed by the highest bidder again

Special mention to R299 for pointing out The *OBVIOUS*. The first thing any rational person would think is this pic is an advertisement that her DMs aren't the only thing you can slip into..

Well, at least any rational person on DL perhaps..

by Anonymousreply 300January 5, 2022 4:48 AM

Does someone know who the rumored actor for Nikolai is? Does Ben follow this person yet?

by Anonymousreply 301January 5, 2022 6:36 AM

If I wee young and pretty, I‘d go there to fuck them, not photograph them. How boring has fandom become in the age of instagram.

by Anonymousreply 302January 5, 2022 6:48 AM

R302 Well young and pretty or not, Ben would require you to sign an NDA first. Keep his private parts in your private life and all. Do you really want that hassle for. . . whatever his boring ass has going on??

by Anonymousreply 303January 5, 2022 7:31 AM

Sorry but I’m still baffled over the fact that they think it’s okay to go to another country or city to stalk your fav but what we are doing here isn’t okay. They’re a bunch of shithead

by Anonymousreply 304January 5, 2022 8:36 AM

R299 yeah pretty sure she already had or will have some ass injections and will said it’s all because of workouts like the Kardashian’s does

by Anonymousreply 305January 5, 2022 8:56 AM

Ah memories! Amused to see that the Twitter person with the ‘45,000 diamonds placed with a tweezer’ pic is back again. After her attempts to get it noticed back then - which also felt like they numbered 45,000 - she’s back because she’s bored in isolation and so has decided to try and get noticed again. Shame she’s got Covid. Who knows, maybe she’ll succeed this time but she’s not picked a very fruitful time on SM Benny-wise.

by Anonymousreply 306January 5, 2022 10:11 AM

R297 She treats her customers as fools.😒She is doing ACTUAL workouts with expensive personal trainer while making money with such weird dance moves and gibberish talking about ‘connection’ and ‘inner peace’.

by Anonymousreply 307January 5, 2022 4:07 PM

R307 Wait. . . so are you saying Julianne Hough is literally nothing more than a giant grifter?

Breaking news..

by Anonymousreply 308January 5, 2022 4:34 PM

Actually, she has quite a flat ass

by Anonymousreply 309January 5, 2022 8:58 PM

Ugh not another song. He should be too busy murdering people in Ravka and hunting/harassing Alina to make any more god damn music by now

by Anonymousreply 310January 6, 2022 4:07 PM

R310 Hey! He actually kept it pretty simple this time! Weird flourishes were pretty much kept to a minimum.. He just sang the song, so it didn't hurt to listen to it!

Congratulations Ben, you didn't kill this one! Yeah!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311January 6, 2022 5:10 PM

Why on earth could he post that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312January 6, 2022 5:25 PM

R312 so Darklinas can fantasize about his vinegar strokes face

by Anonymousreply 313January 6, 2022 5:57 PM

That face in that grandpa cardigan is bound to unlock bonus levels of daddy issues

by Anonymousreply 314January 6, 2022 6:13 PM

God the face. Why the face?

by Anonymousreply 315January 6, 2022 8:09 PM

You know, these days I always think: what could somebody else have done with that face? Especially since well bearded currently. But the person inside it just doesn‘t know how to wear that skin.

by Anonymousreply 316January 6, 2022 8:11 PM

LMAO you know that face has also unlocked a new level of insults from the DL when it goes from “Ben makes poor decisions” to “Ben doesn’t deserve the skin he’s in” 😂

by Anonymousreply 317January 6, 2022 8:43 PM

R311 Stories cropped the vid so we didn’t see any awkward hand movements unlike in the teaser clip a while back 😆

R315 He knows, you know. Otherwise why post the “All the faces” bit? Plus a comment he made about it in an interview recently. So why doesn’t he stop making the faces??!! They’re really not necessary.

by Anonymousreply 318January 6, 2022 8:49 PM

Ben needs to get back on Raya so he can meet a fame-hungry model who sends in tips on her own “serious” relationship to Deuxmoi like this. 😂 Slightly more subtle than JH calling the paps but no less pathetic/hilarious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319January 7, 2022 10:11 AM

R319 I’m not sure it’s the girl telling deuxmoi, sounds like a fan because it’s what they’ve been talking about for a while

by Anonymousreply 320January 7, 2022 10:19 AM

R320 Do you mean his fans are actually hoping it’s serious with her?? He must have very nice fans lol

My friend saw Andrew Garfield on Raya in September or October and told me about it when I saw her in early December (and she is NOT the person who sent a Raya tip on him to Deuxmoi earlier because she despises Deuxmoi and we had both kinda forgotten who he was until the spider hype in late 2021) so they don’t seem to have been together that long, but that doesn’t mean much I guess

by Anonymousreply 321January 7, 2022 10:58 AM

R321 maybe he didn‘t even think about deactivating. And just keeps showing up. Happens to plenty of people.

by Anonymousreply 322January 7, 2022 11:30 AM

Yep maybe. And maybe they just weren’t exclusive at the time. Since she appears to have just released her own music a couple months ago it’s quite (promotionally) convenient to have also just gone public with a normally pretty private actor who is enjoying a resurgence in popularity for one role and Oscar buzz for another role. For his sake I hope she’s not using him ✌🏼

She kinda reminds me of a hybrid between Rayana and Calahan’s GF Taylor. Those types must trend well on Raya lol

by Anonymousreply 323January 7, 2022 11:43 AM

R321 the ones I saw, on Twitter, are pretty happy he’s dating and yes hoping it’s serious because they know he wants children 🙄. Some are, years later, still crying over his relationship with Emma

by Anonymousreply 324January 7, 2022 11:46 AM

Well why wouldn‘t they be happy. Grown up man with previous relationships is in new relationsship. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 325January 7, 2022 12:13 PM

Sorry my friend just sent me this and I had to share 😂 definitely not the type I would have expected to be with Andrew based on the relatively intellectual interviews I’ve seen of him…but at least she’s (hopefully) fertile for his children I guess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326January 7, 2022 12:21 PM

R326 I like Andrew but I’m not sure he’s dating her for her intellectual qualities 🤣

by Anonymousreply 327January 7, 2022 12:58 PM

R323 And actors keep falling for them so I guess they must be doing something right to keep them interested! It makes me smile to think that celebs seem to regard anyone they find on Raya as ‘safe’ - or safer than they’d find out in the big bad world - there must be crazies, gold diggers and fame whores on there just like on any other dating sites. Or in the real world for that matter.

If the AG relationship is newish I suppose it’s possible it’s the girlie herself who dropped this to DM, but as mentioned in R320, they’ve been on the gossip circuit lately. And as R323 says, hope it’s not just a publicity thing. I’m so over publationships.

Any sign of Benji being back on Raya lately? Or did he get scared off when DM posted his profile? (I think it was them if I remember correctly). I’d love to know which pfp and favourite song he’d picked this time around. Oh wait… Rise Up??!! 😆

by Anonymousreply 328January 7, 2022 1:13 PM

Oh the irony of delusional darklinas liking that tweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329January 7, 2022 1:14 PM

Lol “learn to separate the character from the actor” but it’s the same ones that think the chemistry that the Darkling and Alina had means Ben and Jessie are actually fucking in real life and further confirmed they definitely fucked because Ben (a resident of LA) ate vegan food once or twice

by Anonymousreply 330January 7, 2022 1:29 PM

R328 [quote] there must be crazies, gold diggers and fame whores on there just like on any other dating sites

From what I’ve heard from a few straight guy friends that are still on it that’s actually mostly what Raya is lol it just takes an especially ambitious kind of crazy to get a Raya account. And that’s just coming from some well connected guys in the entertainment law/PR/business side of things I imagine it’s even worse for actors

by Anonymousreply 331January 7, 2022 1:39 PM

R330 I don’t know if they’re joking or not but some are actually trying to make it look like the last song he sang is about JML because it mentions sunshine and brown eyes

by Anonymousreply 332January 7, 2022 1:48 PM

R332 holy fucking shit if they aren’t joking then they all belong in an insane asylum kept occupied with the mass production of tiny diamond art with tweezers along with that other fan. How old is Ben going to have to get before he can pull a fan base with an average age that can legally drink in most countries and too many problems of their own to think this irrationally.

After spending a bit on Andrew Garfield Twitter after the posts above he seems to have a less obviously crazy fan base which is kinda incredible considering he has the whole spider man/marvel and theater community to contend with

by Anonymousreply 333January 7, 2022 2:03 PM

R331 I’m really not surprised to hear that 😆

R332 Really?? If they are serious, then what is wrong with these children? What a reach that is. They are delusional and also just desperate to put BB and JML together. Ben’s been a fan of Daniel Caesar for a while so it’s not a surprising song choice, and I really doubt it has anything at all to do with JML. Rolls eyes.

by Anonymousreply 334January 7, 2022 2:41 PM

R334 it’s an especially embarrassing reach because brown eyes and the sun are two of the most generic, nondescript things anyone could sing about lol over 70% of the world population has brown eyes and most of us see the sun every day, but OMG YES it MUST be about Jessie because Ben said those generic little words and Netflix paid Jessie to play something called a sun summoner and Darklina’s are incapable of separating the character from the actual so this is an obvious conclusion

by Anonymousreply 335January 7, 2022 2:52 PM

I want to believe that they’re joking because I’m hoping nobody is that delusional

by Anonymousreply 336January 7, 2022 3:17 PM

Bessie rights

by Anonymousreply 337January 7, 2022 3:48 PM

Bessie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338January 7, 2022 3:59 PM

R338 the question is: is her mom as delusional as her or is she lying about the interaction

by Anonymousreply 339January 7, 2022 4:01 PM

Oh god here we go.

Bessie is a cow name lol just perfect for the cursed vegan ship. I hope Ben is eating a delicious Bessie burger as we speak

by Anonymousreply 340January 7, 2022 4:02 PM

If he has a piano at his flat he might be working on others covers

by Anonymousreply 341January 7, 2022 4:34 PM

R337 R340 Bessie is entirely too close to Bussy and will give Ben nightmares for years as he thinks everyone is messing with him with the updated term amongst The Young.

Perfect.

by Anonymousreply 342January 7, 2022 5:13 PM

Well well well this is certainly a timely study and article to tell us all our occasional hyperfocus during the pandie is actually making us all dumb. Certainly explains why someone would choose to make art with tweezers but find no joy in said art unless the object of the obsessive art actually sees it. And why an undisclosed number of people spent the whole god damn summer and fall looking for tiny emoji smoke signals like a bunch of Qanon quackjobs in two celebrities’ posts who aren’t even smart enough to make it worthwhile like Taylor Swift. Thanks to these Hungarian nerds this idiocracy has been validated using the scientific method and we are all probably permanently damaged. At least some of us can still tell the difference between an actor and a character though. The rest are too far gone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343January 7, 2022 5:43 PM

R342 Bensie then.

by Anonymousreply 344January 7, 2022 6:42 PM

R344 No, nooooo.. I said Bessie was perfect! It's official now, R337 claimed the rights!!

Besides, Bensie sounds like what The Darklinas actually would call them. Because it's just so CUUUUUUUTE OMGGGAKJHKSKJAGSKDDKAHGc

*sigh*

by Anonymousreply 345January 7, 2022 7:32 PM

They back at it lol this fandom has the memory of a goldfish

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346January 7, 2022 8:16 PM

R346 Hey don't impugn the honor of goldfish. They, at least, make fabulous pets..

by Anonymousreply 347January 7, 2022 8:23 PM

R346 wow they don’t learn don’t they

by Anonymousreply 348January 7, 2022 8:47 PM

Ben hiding in his room to avoid the crazy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349January 7, 2022 8:48 PM

R346 R349 She at least lives there so it’s slightly less weird than the other one. But imagine if anyone was just allowed to go to the sets lol that would be chaos

by Anonymousreply 350January 7, 2022 9:19 PM

R346 Well no one had a problem with her meeting them, it was the other one they all got on

by Anonymousreply 351January 7, 2022 9:22 PM

Going off topic again but was just sent this old CDAN about Andrew’s new girlfriend and it actually says she is modeling her career after our very own Julianne 😂😂😂 the crossover no one needs.

This blind DEFINITELY makes it seem like she’s with Andrew for the right reasons and not at all someone who would send her own relationship announcement into Deuxmoi right when award season and his post-NWH press is kicking off

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352January 7, 2022 9:57 PM

R352 oh my god this is bad, poor Andrew run!

by Anonymousreply 353January 7, 2022 10:29 PM

R352 R353 Oh this is definitely bad! Someone dm this to Andrew - oh right, no SM. Sorry AG, we tried to warn you.

The parallels between her and FakeFairyFace are scary! She seems to be modelling everything on her 😳

by Anonymousreply 354January 7, 2022 10:42 PM

His fans either don’t care or they aren’t nearly as good at finding the tea lol

by Anonymousreply 355January 7, 2022 11:04 PM

R355 Obviously they're not in the BB fandom/antifandom. We'll have to teach them a thing or two. It's so boring here we have to resort to finding tea on other celebs. Ones that don't ever bother with social media.

by Anonymousreply 356January 8, 2022 8:03 AM

Maybe not getting the prince caspian role was a good thing for Andrew, as he’s the one with a better career

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357January 8, 2022 11:24 AM

R357 A blessing in disguise

by Anonymousreply 358January 8, 2022 1:00 PM

Even Andrew thinks Benny B is hot and talented so HE is an honorary member of this thread and fandom/anti-fandom and must be protected from evil bitches who aspire to have careers like Julianne Hough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359January 8, 2022 7:56 PM

I still think Ben would have been the better Edward Cullen. Although he probably did not work well without a beard.

by Anonymousreply 360January 8, 2022 9:41 PM

R360 those movies were awful, thank god he wasn’t in it

by Anonymousreply 361January 8, 2022 9:45 PM

Stalker watch update

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362January 9, 2022 12:02 AM

R362 Lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363January 9, 2022 12:37 AM

R363 It’s funny but I can’t find that comment on the OP threads?

by Anonymousreply 364January 9, 2022 1:21 AM

R364 Translation: Jessie told me he had gone to sleep because hes old hahah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365January 9, 2022 1:25 AM

OMG he went to sleep without Jessie?! Jessie was at a bar without Ben?!?! It’s almost like they aren’t fucking and are just coworkers and friends WTAF!!!

by Anonymousreply 366January 9, 2022 2:06 AM

R366 I know Darklinas are annoying but this ain’t necessary. And you make zero points. Obviously this isn’t the case but girlfriends go out without their boyfriends all the time? Just stop trying so hard to disprove Darklinas because it’s literally pointless. Can we just laugh at the fact he’s an old man

by Anonymousreply 367January 9, 2022 2:10 AM

R367 Honey, if you're on DL solely to "make points" you're an idiot. Read the room. We laugh at everybody. Let me repeat to make sure we're clear. E.V.E.R.Y.B.O.D.Y. Consider it a bit of a motto really..

by Anonymousreply 368January 9, 2022 2:37 AM

R367 what point were you trying to make in this pointless post about another pointless post? Isn’t the point of this site pointless bitching?

When the claim that Ben wasn’t at a bar with Jessie elicits posts of despair about the fact that they aren’t together or didn’t get a pic of them together it’s definitely more than just calling him an old man so the commentary can’t be expected to stay within the bounds of that single subject.

Also when you face months of a grueling production schedule only lengthened by the extra early call times required for hours in the chair to apply face scars, going home early and getting the proper amount of sleep isn’t being old it’s being responsible and professional, especially when he’s been through this before.

by Anonymousreply 369January 9, 2022 3:48 AM

R369 Of course you could start questioning whether it's a requirement to be old in order to be responsible and professional.. But then, I'm old, and very biased.. ;)

But anyway, I didn't read the books so don't know what's canon, but do we think he's going to keep the scars from now on? If he has all that access to all that more powerful magic now, couldn't he just use it to heal himself? Especially since he looked badly wounded walking out of the fold in the final shot??? Wouldn't mind either way as I apparently find blackened face ripped open scarring cool as hell. Who knew..

by Anonymousreply 370January 9, 2022 4:41 AM

R369 R370 Personally I’m just glad that neither Ben nor Freddie (at that point in time) were hanging out with their seemingly still non-masked kiddie costars who were talking with and hugging fans in the pix. And also staying true to their “look round and they’ve both disappeared on nights out” personas as mentioned in previous press/promos 🤣

by Anonymousreply 371January 9, 2022 7:02 AM

Some show are shutting down in the USA because of Covid and they were maskless at a bar. Does the producers wants the show to shut down too? I’m surprised they aren’t more careful

by Anonymousreply 372January 9, 2022 8:48 AM

R363 just realised that that person who tweeted that, is one of the crazy that is going to Budapest in a few days (she’s from Italy I think) just to stalked the cast. Also thank god no Bessie at the next convention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373January 9, 2022 10:40 AM

You have to zoom in on the left. Originally I wasn’t seeing it but the dates check out and it’s the same bar Ben was spotted with Jessie and Freddy so now I’m not sure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374January 9, 2022 11:23 AM

R374 I’m not sure, the hair and beard doesn’t really look like his?

by Anonymousreply 375January 9, 2022 11:53 AM

R375 Yeah that’s what I thought too, it’s too hard to tell because of how pixelated it is

by Anonymousreply 376January 9, 2022 12:04 PM

So it’s okay to stalk them because they aren’t working with marvel and because they’re young and happy to meet fans, I can’t roll my eyes enough with them. Also saw another tweet that the cast were at one of the most famous bar in Budapest so if they don’t want to be seen they should be there, that mentality …

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377January 9, 2022 12:49 PM

R374 The timestamp on Instagram says that photo was posted the night of January 4th. The photos of Ben at the restaurant were posted the night of January 3rd.

2022-01-04T20:24:56.000Z (or Tue, 4 Jan 2022 at 20:24:56)

by Anonymousreply 378January 9, 2022 1:28 PM

R378 not to be that person but the picture could have been posted a day later, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the darklinas were wrong again, like I said for me it doesn’t look like Ben

by Anonymousreply 379January 9, 2022 1:42 PM

R379 Yes.. or Ben could have been at the pub the following night (Jan 4). It just really bothers me when people claim something as a fact, when there's info disproving it. That's why I mentioned the timestamp. The Instagram photo was clearly posted 24 hours after Ben was spotted at the restaurant. Only the OP knows what day they took the picture.

by Anonymousreply 380January 9, 2022 1:56 PM

I think it looks like him, the hair (and the small head), well, they do some very good clandestine photography, but they should be careful. In Europe people have a right to their image, it is not permitted to publish somebody without their consent, so legal action might be taken.

by Anonymousreply 381January 9, 2022 2:12 PM

This may be from 2014 but stalkers beware!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382January 9, 2022 2:15 PM

R381 I’m not sure the original poster is actually knew who was in the background (if it’s them), the girl doesn’t even follow Ben on insta. It’s the fan who checked insta for pics from the bar that just spread that picture. Which isn’t a good idea either

by Anonymousreply 383January 9, 2022 2:16 PM

Actually, the guy looks like Ben but the girl doesn‘t look like Jessie at all. She is way too dark and looks more latin than asian.

by Anonymousreply 384January 9, 2022 2:23 PM

R383 Someone DM'd the OP asking if they specifically saw Ben and Jessie that night and the OP said they didn't, so it could be anyone in the background.. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385January 9, 2022 3:09 PM

What argument are they trying to make by saying they aren’t marvel or GOT cast? Do they not think Netflix has the same resources to protect their actors if they need to? Or do they think actors don’t have a right to privacy until their show reaches a certain level of popularity? GOT had an average viewer count of 44 million during all seasons, but only had about 3 million watching at the end of season 1 and it grew steadily after that. By contrast S&B was watched by 55 million in the first 28 days, so S&B is arguably far more popular than GOT was at this same point in their trajectory and they are already fueling crazy fan behavior

by Anonymousreply 386January 9, 2022 4:22 PM

R386 they also said that if the cast didn’t went to be taken in picture they should go to that bar, so basically their fault their stalkers are taking their pics 🙄

by Anonymousreply 387January 9, 2022 4:26 PM

There are now so many fake and clearly ridiculous “guys I’m in Budapest and…” posts that now it just all sounds like bullshit lol

They are so desperate for the cast announcement that if anyone of them actually had pics of the new actors they would try to post them just to pressure Netflix into doing the cast announcement

by Anonymousreply 388January 9, 2022 4:36 PM

They’re actually pretty funny 😄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389January 9, 2022 4:54 PM

R389 they are children really

by Anonymousreply 390January 9, 2022 5:02 PM

The thing I found shady about the bar sighting/fan pix from yesterday was the ‘new cast members’ stuff. Like, they’re going to confirm their casting to random strangers ‘but don’t tell anyone’? Uhh, how likely is that? How did they know the fans wouldn’t run round the corner and post pix of them?! I think it was said just for clout. The tweet in R389 is having a dig at that I guess. And I do think the cast members are going to have to change their local bar. And wear masks!

by Anonymousreply 391January 9, 2022 5:13 PM

R391 don’t know, some of the cast aren’t very bright so who knows

by Anonymousreply 392January 9, 2022 5:27 PM

R391 I agree that seems like BS because that would be openly breaching their NDAs and also considering how much the cast talked about enjoying their game nights and nights in cooking last time I kinda doubt they would all choose to go to a bar together before the casting is announced rather than just staying in and socializing, particularly during covid times, but anything is possible I guess. Josh teased a “big week” ahead in Budapest so some announcement is probably coming soon

by Anonymousreply 393January 9, 2022 5:37 PM

R393 The OP had pics with them so i don’t know…

by Anonymousreply 394January 9, 2022 6:23 PM

R394 *Claim* to have pix of them… they only posted those with Amita and JML because they’d promised not to share the pix of the new cast members. Who knows, maybe they did spill but not sure Big Brother Netflix would be too happy about that?

by Anonymousreply 395January 9, 2022 7:35 PM

😂 Ben wishes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396January 10, 2022 4:18 AM

Ben found in his hotel room screaming « it should have been me »

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397January 10, 2022 10:00 AM

Harr harr harr!!! A Golden Globe!!! My God, will he win an Oscar too? Well, who worries about Prince Whatshisface now?

by Anonymousreply 398January 10, 2022 1:02 PM

R397 R398 I hope he gets an Oscar but I feel like Will Smith will probably win. Andrew (allegedly) may not have been attractive enough for Caspian but Ben would never have fit this role of Jonathan Larson he’s arguably too attractive for it and I just can’t imagine him signing those songs. Andrew was perfect for it and is lucky he didn’t get Caspian and stuck with movies. Ben must be having a hard time seeing tick tick boom and west side story getting all the attention but he better not get any ideas about a musical episode for S&B 🤢

by Anonymousreply 399January 10, 2022 1:26 PM

Andrew and Ben both have something doglike when unshaven.

by Anonymousreply 400January 10, 2022 6:25 PM

Just for giggles I looked today.. it's been 19 days since the Ho-crashed Ordinary Day video and it did finally *just* crack 55,000 likes. Which is the lowest for any of his recent singing videos. He hasn't seen those numbers for just about two years. Well except for the most recent Best Part video, which at 4 days old, has 58,000 likes. The two videos in between (Scary Pockets) were in the nineties, and the previous one (Stories Christmas) was in the seventies. That's in contrast to all of last year's post-S&B singing videos which (approx.) averaged with a couple thousand likes. And it's after winning the IMDB awards which got him all that "news" coverage which *should* have (re)gotten him extra interest.

There's an undeniable drop off throughout last year, but it's really bottoming out here. But just for comparison I'll mention again.. the two pictures he posted in the same time period as the singing videos above both got more than 300,000 likes pretty much instantly. Anybody else thinking maybe he should try reengaging with fans with something that doesn't involve his music? Just maybe?? Of course, he's rarely if ever active online when he's working, so. . . maybe not..

by Anonymousreply 401January 10, 2022 7:57 PM

R401 No surprises about the Ordinary Day video - FakeFairy ruined that for him, but I personally find that song way too piney for my tastes and I’m guessing I’m not the only one with that viewpoint. As for the rest of his vids - yeah, not very impressive and he’s got to be aware of it.

He shoots himself in the foot by interacting more frequently with fans (after some FakeFairy-induced meltdown for example) then pretty much disappearing. So he gets them all fired up with Ben looks and likes then - paffff! nothing. Which frustrates them no end and leads to multiple retagging of posts etc in an attempt to get his attention back.

He should learn that he doesn’t have to go overboard but just keep up a steady interaction with them. He’s not *obliged* to interact with them of course, but it’s feast or famine with him. So Benny, either don’t look/like at all or just keep sprinkling them regularly. It’ll keep their attention more,

by Anonymousreply 402January 10, 2022 9:20 PM

The S&B production in Vancouver running at the same time as their filming in Budapest is the Second Unit (films stunts and other shots that don’t require the primary cast to make production more efficient when there’s budget for it). Also impressive that S&B’s head of production is the head of production for the new Dune movies too. Glad to see they seem to have a bigger budget than they did last season. For some reason I can’t really imagine Denis Villeneuve watching S&B but there’s quite a bit of overlap in the big players between Arrival, Dune, and S&B so maybe Denis will watch it for fun and decide to work with Ben someday 🤞🏻and not in a musical

by Anonymousreply 403January 11, 2022 4:26 AM

The fact that Ben is randomly riding the coattails of Andrew’s award season/Spider-Man campaign by getting attention and false outrage from AG stans for this one random comment is kinda funny 😂 and kinda salt in the wound for Ben now probably lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404January 11, 2022 5:33 PM

I'm just enjoying the fact that Ben is currently trending because someone interviewed Andrew Garfield who mentioned he was also in the final running for Caspian with Ben. Mind you, Andrew doesn't appear to be trending himself. Just Ben.

Twitter is just fucking weird sometimes lol..

by Anonymousreply 405January 11, 2022 5:35 PM

The fact that Andrew talked about Ben during his promo but not a word from Ben about « his dear friend Andrew »

by Anonymousreply 406January 11, 2022 5:55 PM

It’s funny because Andrew Garfield is the only thing trending on this god damn Ben Barnes thread but I’m here for it

by Anonymousreply 407January 11, 2022 8:46 PM

As Anti-Ben-Fans Andrew is the epitomy of our desires.

by Anonymousreply 408January 11, 2022 8:52 PM

Andrew going from not handsome enough for caspian to too handsome for Peter Parker is like Ben going immediately from too young to too old for basically everything according to the court of public opinion. Just can’t win with these bitches

I would take Andrew Garfield now over beardless Benny B with long hair and whatever the fuck that Narnia accent was. If I saw one or both of them today I would probably simply pass away but do my best effort to compare their head sizes and report back to the DL on my way out.

Ben’s fans spend so much time lovingly dragging him on Twitter for basically anything he does while viciously defending him from any actual antis it’s really no surprise that he randomly starts trending. Remember his 40th bday 😂

by Anonymousreply 409January 11, 2022 9:06 PM

The day this happens will be a fun day on the DL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410January 11, 2022 9:09 PM

It would be funny if Netflix is in a silly goofy mood fueling this frenzy because they are about to announce whatever they are doing next with Narnia to get back at Disney/Marvel for stealing the show lately. I saw there were some bots posting comments under the article posts which helps things trend 😂

If Ben doesn’t start doing some movies soon this is the closest he’s ever going to come to trending with an Oscar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411January 11, 2022 9:22 PM

Andrew always had more character to his face. More unique. He will get much better with age. Don‘t know about Ben. He just gets more boring. And why not bonk a swimsuit model?

by Anonymousreply 412January 11, 2022 10:18 PM

R412 They’ve both done that 🤣

by Anonymousreply 413January 11, 2022 11:36 PM

Two Ben posts in one day for the Nerdist! They are loving this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414January 12, 2022 1:41 AM

Andrew Garfield on Deuxmoi again…Has to be either his “girlfriend” or his publicist. I guess it’s working since people are talking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415January 12, 2022 3:03 AM

Okay this is really random, but we have nothing to talk about then my mind wanders. Out of curiosity, how old is Jack? Does someone know? Ben is the eldest brother right?

by Anonymousreply 416January 12, 2022 5:11 PM

R416 don’t know how old he is but yes I do think that Ben is older

by Anonymousreply 417January 12, 2022 5:23 PM

He said, I think, three years younger.

by Anonymousreply 418January 12, 2022 5:47 PM

I bet that Ben and his actor’s ego would love to weigh in on the ‘he only got the role because he was better looking’ debate as it’s a bit of an insult to his acting skills, isn’t it? But he can’t as what would he say in his own defence without looking like an egocentric idiot, right?

by Anonymousreply 419January 13, 2022 12:22 AM

New cast members announced

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420January 13, 2022 3:36 PM

Some people are dragging the new Nikolai casting like it’s a bad thing, but Ben’s fans do it to him daily 😂 out of love of course.

He must still be working with the stylist from the Lisa Joy film premier

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421January 13, 2022 5:14 PM

R421 the Nikolai actor was good in the OA, so we’ll see how he’s doing

by Anonymousreply 422January 13, 2022 5:20 PM

That outfit Jessie wore for that picture is a lot

by Anonymousreply 423January 13, 2022 5:22 PM

i wish ben and nina would realize how jealous and attention seeker julianne hough is... she can't have nobody get their spotlights, she's got to post some random picture/video when her friends are actually sharing their work. must be awful for her not having the media talking about her like they talk about ben and nina or even her "friend" who won a golden globe (ariana debose) that she didn't congratulate...

by Anonymousreply 424January 13, 2022 5:24 PM

All female directors and a co-showrunner is interesting. I wonder if that’s so Eric can split his time for the spin-off storyline he cares about more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425January 13, 2022 5:29 PM

Ben actually following the new cast I wonder who’s on the chopping block

by Anonymousreply 426January 13, 2022 5:44 PM

Archie and Calahan are not in that pic, I wonder why there aren’t there yet

by Anonymousreply 427January 13, 2022 5:45 PM

R421 Question is of course, do they actually think he's been single since 2018, or are they just attempting a joke. Cause bitch please!

But the man has always worn neutrals unless a professional dresses him, so that pic is his normal look (and it works fine in my eyes). For me the issue with the LJN premiere was the overall beige, the ankle pants, and just in general how godawful ugly that outfit was! The pic above is a sight for sore eyes in comparison!!

by Anonymousreply 428January 13, 2022 5:47 PM

R427 Archie is still filming a romcom I think. Not sure about Calahan. Or maybe they have covid

by Anonymousreply 429January 13, 2022 6:15 PM

God this fandom is brutal. They have already gone through the Nikolai actor’s tweet history until they found a problematic one from 2011 and are now aggressively calling him out on it. If he thought he was going to have an exciting career milestone of a day with this cast announcement he clearly thought wrong because the fandom doesn’t let you have any peace

by Anonymousreply 430January 13, 2022 7:42 PM

R430 OMG the poor kid. Welcome to the Fold! 😳

by Anonymousreply 431January 13, 2022 7:49 PM

R430 I see them quoting some of his tweet but they’re deleted now, so no idea what he said and pretty he’s aware of being called out now

by Anonymousreply 432January 13, 2022 7:51 PM

R432 it was a tweet from 2011 calling someone a racist fag. Obviously not a good term to use, but at least he’s against racism I guess

He deleted it so he’s aware….but it had already been retweeted/quote tweeted nearly 600 times by then. So he’s having a good night

by Anonymousreply 433January 13, 2022 8:05 PM

R433 wish someone would just find all the stupid and problematic stuff that they said years ago too, pretty sure there would be some nasty shit. Hopefully that guy tweet that because he was dumb and young and he knows better know

by Anonymousreply 434January 13, 2022 8:17 PM

They will always find something to be unhappy with lol no one stands a chance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435January 13, 2022 8:25 PM

And the rest…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436January 13, 2022 8:25 PM

R423 They’re comfortable

by Anonymousreply 437January 13, 2022 8:28 PM

Maybe that Lewis guy isn’t that great (read the thread)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438January 13, 2022 9:01 PM

You can’t be an antivaxer and also be an actor on a Netflix show 🙄

by Anonymousreply 439January 13, 2022 9:24 PM

R439 Go through his likes on Twitter. Apparently he’s reposted Jordan Peterson on his IG too

by Anonymousreply 440January 13, 2022 9:26 PM

He may be dumb but I doubt he’s unvaccinated if he got Netflix to hire him.

He was also at a bar the requires proof of vaccination to enter so…

by Anonymousreply 441January 14, 2022 12:39 AM

I would probably resort to wearing comfy clothes and socks with Birkenstocks too if I had to constantly wade through this fandoms bullshit. I love that she was wearing a Havoc shirt in the announcement I’m excited for that movie

by Anonymousreply 442January 14, 2022 12:43 AM

Lol I really wonder how Ben feels about all this Andrew content. I don’t think he has interacted with any of the Andrew/Caspian related posts but since Andrew isn’t on sm maybe they just joked about it privately. But I don’t think Andrew would have brought out the daddy issues and created this stonecold pack of unhinged Darklinas quite like Ben did.

If anyone wants to cast them both in something where Andrew plays some eccentric, philosophical, possibly goofy character and Ben plays a new varietal of psychopath villain I would watch it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443January 14, 2022 2:51 AM

I saw Patrick in the White Princess and I think he is well cast, a good juxtaposition to the Darkling and the Tracker. I think it is right that the Darkling remains the visually most appealing man. Patrick is attractive and extremely aristocratic looking, without being stunning, so the various levels of attraction Alina has for the males in the show are well represented by their looks.

by Anonymousreply 444January 14, 2022 1:03 PM

I haven’t seen him in anything but I think he looks like a good choice. This generation of fans who partake in this harassment and bullying by immediately finding something anything to use against someone just because they didn’t get exactly what they want is so pathetic and they just want to immediately ruin what is probably one of the most important days of that guy’s career. I sincerely hope karma bites them in the ass one day and someone using something stupid they did against them over a decade later because they don’t understand the concept of growing up and getting over petty bullshit

by Anonymousreply 445January 14, 2022 1:19 PM

Darklinas even mocked the fans that met him at the bar because she apparently said to him that he was perfect for the role. Some of them are actually awful

by Anonymousreply 446January 14, 2022 1:46 PM

Just mentioning he *finally* hit 2 million followers. Though I'm just going to make myself laugh and believe it was entirely Andrew Garfield's doing and not Ben's!!

Also just going to mention he posted another non-music related pic. And it's already gotten over 300,000 likes in less than a day. Game, set, match Barnes.

by Anonymousreply 447January 14, 2022 2:01 PM

Andrew’s publicists must be pushing him so hard right now to make that caspian story go viral when he already said basically the exact same thing in an interview years ago and it didn’t even come up during his last Oscar nomination campaign. It’s almost like they are making Ben the butt of the joke now that Andrew is arguably more successful than Ben it’s like they want to prove a point that Andrew is more than just a pretty face.

The 2M could be due to Andrew news but new cast announcements for show seasons also drive new people to watch previous seasons and their current actors so it’s probably a combination of both. I hope he refrains from doing another poem because he needs to be getting into character and the Darkling doesn’t have time for that bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 448January 14, 2022 2:28 PM

Good lord they are dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 449January 14, 2022 10:28 PM

Did anyone notice that the huge lipped (former?) pornstar who plays Faye on the new season of Euphoria is the same huge lipped girl that apparently worked on the production of Ben’s 11:11 music video at the LA theater? I think she was discussed here briefly at the time as possibly working with Chloe that day. When I watched that season premiere I thought she looked so familiar but I sure as hell haven’t seen any of her past “work” lol and then it just clicked today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450January 15, 2022 5:29 AM

R450 Didn‘t she only take fotos there, unrelated to Ben? Look

by Anonymousreply 451January 15, 2022 6:14 AM

R450 I can’t recall her seeing her working on the 11:11 video but I may have blanked it from my mind 🤔 did we see pix or clips of her at the time?

by Anonymousreply 452January 15, 2022 6:55 AM

I see there’s another 2 new follows, both S&B related, daeganfryklind and 21lapsentertainment

by Anonymousreply 453January 15, 2022 6:59 AM

R451 R452 no her and Chloe were just following each other at the time and I think she was in the background of one of Chloe’s or someone’s story, so that last pic of her with the radio plus being there on the same day as them was the main assumption behind her possibly being part of the crew. She still follows Chloe but Chloe doesn’t follow her

by Anonymousreply 454January 15, 2022 9:07 AM

Nikolai guy deleted basically all his tweets lol I hope that advice gets passed along to any other new actors as friendly advice in this cursed fandom

by Anonymousreply 455January 15, 2022 10:05 AM

Was it that bad? Good grief! Ben oblivious of course.

by Anonymousreply 456January 15, 2022 8:58 PM

So everybody is now judged on their tweets when they were 15. I think the internet should be illegal. Teenagers should not be let near computers.

by Anonymousreply 457January 15, 2022 9:04 PM

He liked the post, I’m sure it reminds him of that Montana trip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458January 16, 2022 2:28 PM

R458 but you know what makes me cry laughing? is ben avoiding her photoshoots because he knows people call him jules puppy when he was supposed to be perceived as her lion 😂

by Anonymousreply 459January 16, 2022 3:29 PM

No comments on the poetry?

by Anonymousreply 460January 16, 2022 4:52 PM

Naur he’s back to writing poetry 😂 imagine coming across Ben Barnes in a plaid coat just wandering around rhyming away on his phone in a park

by Anonymousreply 461January 16, 2022 5:10 PM

R458 that‘s exactly how he remembers it.

by Anonymousreply 462January 16, 2022 5:56 PM

I will admit, I absolutely did laugh that moment when he obviously didn't rhyme. I'm easily amused. But still more likes in an hour than his last music video got in over a week.

Also but.. I still absolutely hate that goddamn ugly ass coat. I need to take him shopping.

by Anonymousreply 463January 16, 2022 5:56 PM

I feel like his current stylist is still hate fucking him while dressing him in weird clothes

by Anonymousreply 464January 16, 2022 6:18 PM

R464 That’s not his stylist that’s all HIM

by Anonymousreply 465January 16, 2022 7:08 PM

R464 Honey.. he's his own stylist. That's just pure Ben Barnes right there. Bless him..

by Anonymousreply 466January 16, 2022 7:09 PM

There is a bunch of blue checks under his last video, guess they like his poems

by Anonymousreply 467January 16, 2022 9:32 PM

Are we really going to have to endure this ever new million followers? Ugh. What if he actually becomes really famous and that happens more frequently 😬

by Anonymousreply 468January 16, 2022 10:54 PM

THE COMMENTS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469January 16, 2022 11:12 PM

which one of you is running this brekker fanpage? 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470January 16, 2022 11:15 PM

R470 that just linked to ordinary day! My eyes! My ears!!

by Anonymousreply 471January 16, 2022 11:22 PM

Rob’s hair is looking better these days

by Anonymousreply 472January 16, 2022 11:23 PM

R469 Thank you, that made my Sunday evening light up like a Xmas tree 😆

by Anonymousreply 473January 16, 2022 11:41 PM

I wonder if Ben’s costars know he spent the pandie with this industry’s village pump and dump. I hope they give him shit for it

by Anonymousreply 474January 17, 2022 12:04 AM

R474 Well we already know JML thinks she’s fake as fuck lmaoo. In case y’all don’t know she reposted a post to her story talking abt performative activism and it included “The Activist” in there. The rest probably think she’s weird as hell if they even know about her

by Anonymousreply 475January 17, 2022 12:19 AM

R474 Yeah, and Covid not the only thing he could’ve picked up from her…. 😳

R475 Oh I didn’t know that, pleased to read it. Hope they all spot little Julesy’s compulsive liking of his posts and call him out on it. She’s definitely ‘that friend’ … y’know the one you wish you didn’t have? As we’ve discussed before, Ben is just too weak (and stubborn) to drop her.

by Anonymousreply 476January 17, 2022 12:35 AM

ben is 40, of course he’s going to hold onto the only woman from the industry that was stupid enough to fuck him. for jh ben is just a plan c she’s gonna use if she doesn’t find something better. time is running for both of them though

by Anonymousreply 477January 17, 2022 1:38 AM

Why is it that JH is the only one he can pull from the industry though? Like ASSUMING Andrew’s current relationship is legit (which is a big IF based on what I’ve heard from mutual friends that know her) what’s stopping Ben from meeting someone in the industry or industry adjacent like him? If he’s straight what is he holding out for? I feel like he’s taking this fatherly/mentor persona too far and it’s shut him off from dating anything that doesn’t consider him to be just a friend or father/brotherly figure

by Anonymousreply 478January 17, 2022 5:54 AM

R478 I agree with you but think there’s several additional points: he’s probably paranoid that whether in the industry or not, women are going to go after him for his money (we know that’s definitely not the case with JHo! wallet not large enough). Maybe he’s also got incredibly high expectations of The One - thanks to Momma? - “Only a perfect princess is good enough for my boy!” Again, *definitely* not JHo. If he’s a control freak which we suspect he is, he’s probably driven away a fair few suitable types. And on top of all that, I think he’s a commitment-phobe, despite his protestations to the contrary. Hence lots of female friends and/or hookups only so far. And he likes his Hollywood Hills/Malibu lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 479January 17, 2022 6:55 AM

R469 I only see one criticising her, the others must have been deleted

by Anonymousreply 480January 17, 2022 7:15 AM

I remember his friend Brooker liked and reposted in her stories a post criticising the activist too

by Anonymousreply 481January 17, 2022 7:42 AM

R480 Yes the 2nd comment’s been deleted, probably by the OP as why leave the other one otherwise, which was above it? It said more or less the same kind of thing. Wish I’d taken a screenshot of them now, can’t deny that Ho-bashing comments make me smile 😊

by Anonymousreply 482January 17, 2022 7:44 AM

R479 What have you observed that makes you think he's a control freak? Felt like I got a similar vibe, but was doubting myself. I think overall he's just a very careful person. Thoughts? Plus, the marriage success rate in Hollywood is abysmal. Maybe that scares him/makes him overthink? And look, overall, meeting the right person really isn't easy. Especially these days

by Anonymousreply 483January 17, 2022 7:44 AM

R481 The more the merrier. Hope Ben still looks at her stories 🙂

by Anonymousreply 484January 17, 2022 7:45 AM

R483 Ummm… his utter determination to control what gets out about him and his relationships? No photos, no tags, don’t post, deleting comments, blocking fans etc. I’d agree with you and say ‘very careful’ but I sense an absolute compulsion about it all. Also, as discussed on here several times, I always feel that older guy/younger girl relationships smack of the guy wanting to be the one in control, the smartest one in the room, and Benny does seem to like em young. This is just me speculating of course, as I don’t know the guy. Like most people, his personality in real life’s probably a mix of “all of the above”. I don’t want to do a character assassination on him, but I am definitely picking out the most negative traits I *think* I see! Sorry Benji.

by Anonymousreply 485January 17, 2022 7:59 AM

I think he might be really annoying. This fast talking and constant witticisms and he is effeminate. That high nasal voice. As soon as he is out of character nothing about him says *rough masculinity I make you scream until the morning comes*

by Anonymousreply 486January 17, 2022 11:02 AM

It’s definitely the poetry I agree 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487January 17, 2022 1:43 PM

Anyone recognise that park? Want to avoid it if I go to Budapest in the next few months 🤣

by Anonymousreply 488January 17, 2022 11:14 PM

R488 yeah some actually want to know to stalk him so let’s not

by Anonymousreply 489January 18, 2022 7:01 AM

R488 R489 Yes let this man have his park poetry in peace it’s his one joy in life.

We all know there’s thirsty hoes watching this space waiting for the DL super sleuths to share their wisdom

by Anonymousreply 490January 18, 2022 7:41 AM

R489 R490 Yes true, forgot about them in my need to avoid wandering minstrels. It’s taken a while for him to reach 2M so we’re probably safe for now.

by Anonymousreply 491January 18, 2022 11:34 AM

R490 "Let this man have his park poetry in peace" 👌🤣🤣🤣🤣 Laughed out loud when I read that. I needed that.

by Anonymousreply 492January 18, 2022 1:21 PM

God I finally watched if and got to *caring* before I felt sick.

by Anonymousreply 493January 18, 2022 1:23 PM

Is this really all there is to say

by Anonymousreply 494January 19, 2022 7:20 PM

Jules is flying private for climate again.

by Anonymousreply 495January 19, 2022 7:28 PM

R495 If it makes you feel better, her post about it has managed to garner a whopping 30,000 likes. Out of, quote unquote, 5 million followers.

But then, pretty much all her posts lately have absolutely abysmal numbers. Oh well.. maybe she should start advertising the wine company again.. see if that helps..

by Anonymousreply 496January 21, 2022 3:02 PM

She edited the host name to the correct one after tagging the wrong guy 🙄 Sympathy like from BB due to sad doggy story vibes.

by Anonymousreply 497January 21, 2022 6:54 PM

love how ben liked that post like “yes girl finally something new going on with your life that isn’t problematic 🥰” loool

by Anonymousreply 498January 21, 2022 7:42 PM

R498 Wait, is Ellen no longer considered problematic? Has it been verified that she treats her employees much better now? Did I miss something??

by Anonymousreply 499January 21, 2022 7:47 PM

R499 ellen is, adam devine isn’t

by Anonymousreply 500January 21, 2022 8:22 PM

R500 Or Adam Levine (if you’re Julesy) 😆

by Anonymousreply 501January 21, 2022 9:01 PM

R501 HAAA 😂 she’s so dumb oh christ

by Anonymousreply 502January 22, 2022 7:38 AM

Coming onto the last 100 everybody please keep an eye on your numbers that a new thread is created in a timely fashion. Suggestions? Mine is: A Walk In The Park

by Anonymousreply 503January 22, 2022 4:43 PM

Guess he’s not hiding in his room anymore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504January 22, 2022 7:24 PM

R504 OMG OMG OMG does he maybe still actually remember how to dress?!? HALLELUJAH!!

by Anonymousreply 505January 22, 2022 8:02 PM

I don’t know if those fans were there to stalk him but I got to say that I find it pretty funny that that one fan who travel to Budapest just to stalk the cast didn’t saw him and just after she left others fans saw him, I’m just a bit petty I guess

by Anonymousreply 506January 22, 2022 8:14 PM

R506 Well there’s a street sign in the background so Benny better change his route in future 😆

by Anonymousreply 507January 22, 2022 10:26 PM

Maskless hug. Let‘s make it endemic.

by Anonymousreply 508January 22, 2022 10:36 PM

R507 Ha, I immediately noticed that too.. oops!

by Anonymousreply 509January 22, 2022 10:48 PM

R508 Am sure Ben would say it’s less dangerous in the open air and only momentary contact. Same as Toronto. Thanks, I’ll keep my mask on.

by Anonymousreply 510January 22, 2022 11:25 PM

I wonder if some fans are going to wait right under that street sign

by Anonymousreply 511January 23, 2022 6:25 PM

R511 if they do I hope Netflix security just rigs up a net to catch all the crazies and hands them over to the totally sane, fair, human-rights-supporting Hungarian government. That will make for some interesting Twitter content that they seem to all crave

by Anonymousreply 512January 24, 2022 4:56 AM

Ben and Freddie having brunch with an Icelandic actress called Heida Reed and her dog. Apparently she’s also filming in Budapest and I assume must’ve arranged to meet up with Freddie (he follows her). Or bumped into them maybe, who knows? She put the location of the café…. cue fan stampede. Freddie shared her post on his story but Mr Paranoid didn’t 😆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513January 24, 2022 8:59 AM

R513 Ben wasn’t there ??

by Anonymousreply 514January 24, 2022 12:22 PM

That aint Ben

by Anonymousreply 515January 24, 2022 1:36 PM

R513 that’s not Ben that’s her husband

by Anonymousreply 516January 24, 2022 2:38 PM

No no, that's the guy that was walking around Bristol last summer pretending to be Ben! We finally found him!!

by Anonymousreply 517January 24, 2022 4:28 PM

That guy‘s hair is even wavier than Ben‘s. He aint no 1 anywhere anymore.

by Anonymousreply 518January 24, 2022 8:57 PM

R514 Just realised it’s not Benny - my bad. Looked like him to my tired eyes 😆

by Anonymousreply 519January 24, 2022 8:58 PM

There doesn’t seem to be a lot of Ben and Jessie interaction to date? The Darklinas will be disappointed. JML’s had more experience and exposure now, so maybe doesn’t feel it’s necessary to be under Benny Boy’s wing this time around.

by Anonymousreply 520January 25, 2022 12:51 AM

R520 I want to be happy about that too but the producers knows what ship works better so I’m sure we will have some pics in no time. But yeah I noticed they are kind of taking some distance for now? Maybe they saw the crazy reactions on Twitter after the convention

by Anonymousreply 521January 25, 2022 8:50 AM

Is BB still liking all of JHs posts? I don’t have Instagram because I got kicked off for trolling and was just wondering.

by Anonymousreply 522January 25, 2022 7:35 PM

R522 he liked one she posted 4 days ago, she posted 4 others since then and no likes from Ben

by Anonymousreply 523January 25, 2022 8:44 PM

R522 he’s barely liking her posts now… very suspicious because he sees her posts but avoid liking them now, unless there’s something “relatable”. I bet he’s trying to prove he’s just a friend now, or he’s ashamed of being known as her puppy lol

by Anonymousreply 524January 25, 2022 8:54 PM

JH has been posting a lot lately trying to get some attention from the media but it’s like she doesn’t exist. Nina get’s 100k likes in less than 10 minutes while JH struggles to get 50k likes in a day… I know she doesn’t have the same number of followers Nina has but she has 4.9M followers? People with way less get more likes than her, Ben himself gets several likes when he posts his face. I know for sure she’s jealous of them, specially Nina

by Anonymousreply 525January 25, 2022 9:02 PM

R525 that’s why julianne hough gotta act like a prostitute to get more than 50k likes

by Anonymousreply 526January 25, 2022 9:04 PM

R526 Acts? If you read all Julianne Hough’s blind posts on Crazy Days and Nights you’re gonna realize that she IS a prostitute, always hanging out with rich men for more money and fame. She’s not with Ben Barnes at the moment because he isn’t rich and famous enough for her to endure the hate she gets. As soon as he gets richer and more famous she’s getting back with him. And we all know he will come back running to her as the loyal puppy he is, he’s just playing hard to get with these random likes

by Anonymousreply 527January 25, 2022 9:24 PM

R527 Doubt he’ll ever be rich enough for her, thankfully. Brooks is worth $30+M, Ben will never reach those heady heights. So I say it won’t ever happen.

Plus I don’t think she was ever serious about Ben, he was just a handy pawn when she was trying to get back at Brooks and to grab some attention for herself. And as for being ‘friends’, who needs enemies when she’s around? The way she’s been trolling his fans and trying to steal his limelight lately aren’t the actions of a friend. Just those of a spoilt, spiteful lil bitch. I’m hoping Ben Barnes has finally realised this even tho he wouldn’t ever acknowledge it, of course.

Charlie Wilson’s net worth is allegedly around the same as Ben’s so she’s probably just messing around with him too, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 528January 25, 2022 10:51 PM

Well well well toxicity everywhere in the BB/Darklina fandom now. We used to be a COMMUNITY now we are all just bored as hell on all sides.

I would love to know how much of the shit on CDAN is actually true (though I know that’s impossible to ever know). I fully believe most if not all the stuff on JH is true just because she shamelessly tries to perpetuate most of the stereotypes and ideas about her on there, but some of the other stuff on there about seemingly relatively unproblematic/uneventful people…that shit’s wild. And the obvious grudges they seem to hold against some like Timothee are overdrawn and discrediting. But at least their search function works

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529January 25, 2022 11:54 PM

R529 funny how they talk shit about us but they seems super toxic

by Anonymousreply 530January 26, 2022 5:06 PM

Ben just refollowed Shaun white. I don’t get it

by Anonymousreply 531January 26, 2022 5:24 PM

What JH really means in her new post is she is constantly avoiding the real inner work she has to do by traveling and never sitting still or in one place for more than a week. Oh and also she is a hypocrite for saying she cares about the environment and climate change when she is flying private and goes on multiple yachts while traveling. We should all correct her in her comment section.

by Anonymousreply 532January 26, 2022 5:25 PM

R531 oh god why? They all make fun of him publicly and nina and Shaun won’t follow him back. Didn’t we do this like six months ago? God he is stupid

by Anonymousreply 533January 26, 2022 5:27 PM

Also just noticed that Shaun as « musician » written in his bio…

by Anonymousreply 534January 26, 2022 5:29 PM

R534 has*

by Anonymousreply 535January 26, 2022 5:29 PM

Maybe Ben never cared if they followed him back.

by Anonymousreply 536January 26, 2022 7:45 PM

R536 are you ben? He should care. Not like Shaun is a list, I. Fact his reputation is horrible, with the cheating and being an asshole most of the time. Ben surrounds himself with a lot of toxic people, that does him no favors.

by Anonymousreply 537January 26, 2022 8:21 PM

In fact*

by Anonymousreply 538January 26, 2022 8:21 PM

R534 Oh lordy…. a duet on the cards??!! 😆 The refollow doesn’t make sense to me but that’s BB for you. Maybe he’s hoping for a follow back this time around?

by Anonymousreply 539January 26, 2022 9:00 PM

Not Calahan posting about 11:11 too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540January 26, 2022 9:22 PM

R540 Oh my, not another 11:11 aficionado! 🙄

by Anonymousreply 541January 26, 2022 9:25 PM

R539 Googled Shaun White and he’s just been selected for the Winter Olympics in Beijing so maybe Ben’s doing a bit of name-dropping if you will. A roundabout way of saying “I know him” sort of thing. He hasn’t refollowed Dobrev so I don’t think there’s any Montana reruns on the cards lmao. White had covid btw - there’s a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 542January 26, 2022 10:00 PM

he’s probably following because of the winter olympics

by Anonymousreply 543January 27, 2022 12:02 AM

before calahan got with his current gf he was flirting with rayana ragan so i guess he’s just following ben’s steps 😂

by Anonymousreply 544January 27, 2022 12:05 AM

Shaun never followed JH back let alone Ben lol

by Anonymousreply 545January 27, 2022 12:16 AM

R545 White gives me the creeps 🤢 Yet another problematic person Ben associates himself with 🙄

by Anonymousreply 546January 27, 2022 12:59 AM

R540 R541 even though I think the whole 11:11 thing is just varying levels of absolute bullshit depending on how extreme you interpret it, I feel like Cal somehow gets a pass in my mind because he’s an amateur poet dating a modern day Audrey Hepburn who is 100x more classy and interesting seeming than JH will ever be so even if they are a classic silly 11:11 loving actor/model duo they still seem to do it in an artistic and palatable way. Conversely It’s like the association of JH to anything Ben has put out lately that could be considered his own “art” has just been tarnished and white trashified by her. Like even the merch looked cheap. So embarrassed for him

by Anonymousreply 547January 27, 2022 2:53 AM

R536 of course he cared, hence why he unfollowed them, i know he was hurt lol

by Anonymousreply 548January 27, 2022 7:44 AM

R537 well I meant like he never realised or checked

by Anonymousreply 549January 27, 2022 8:53 AM

Is it just me or does Cal give off some creepy vibes?

by Anonymousreply 550January 27, 2022 4:48 PM

R550 I find him pretty hot tbh

by Anonymousreply 551January 27, 2022 5:07 PM

R550 R551 Hot body, not sure about what’s in his head tho. I saw someone upthread was singing the praises of his gf but I think she’s as fake as JHo. I check out her IG page every so often and dislike some of the faux-arty pix she posts or puts on her stories. They’re just trashy but she obviously thinks they’re high-brow.

by Anonymousreply 552January 27, 2022 6:13 PM

Armie hammer was hot as well and he turned out to be a mess. You never know, no one is what they seem.

by Anonymousreply 553January 27, 2022 6:55 PM

R552 agree. She thinks she‘s very french. But not.

by Anonymousreply 554January 27, 2022 7:02 PM

R554 as a French person I’m afraid to ask, what do you mean she thinks she very French? (I know we have a bad reputation 😂)

by Anonymousreply 555January 27, 2022 7:29 PM

R554 Agree, and that’s a very good way of describing her.

R555 I’m not R554 but I think what they meant by that was - she thinks she’s sophisticated, intellectual and sexy.

But she’s not, and she tries so hard to be that it’s painful. Her real name is probably Betty Buttass or something like that. Just wish these so-called influencers or models (or whatever they decide to call themselves) would choose to be a bit more real rather than all fake. Maybe people would then actually buy the stuff they try to ‘influence’ us to buy.

by Anonymousreply 556January 27, 2022 8:22 PM

R556 I checked and apparently she’s born in Texas from French/Colombian parents, so it’s actually quite right she probably wishes she have been born there but she end up looking like emily in Paris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557January 27, 2022 9:09 PM

Yeah, sorry if I offend anybody, but Taylor LaShae sounds totally unsophisticated to me. Lol. She wants to be an Audrey (both Toutou and Hepburn), bur manages to look rather dumb.

by Anonymousreply 558January 28, 2022 6:10 AM

I don‘t know, I find I have very little respect for people who make looking good the centre of their life. I don‘t mean actors or models, who do it for a living, but people who seem to be preoccupied with beauty only in itself. Whose goal is being beautiful. She strikes me as such a one.

by Anonymousreply 559January 28, 2022 11:36 AM

Oh dear, is today the one year anniversary of the ice cream pap walk?? Memories, memories, huh? Hope Benjamin is thinking back and realising what a colossal mistake that was (along with pretty much the whole of 2021), lmao.

by Anonymousreply 560January 28, 2022 11:41 AM

She did a photoshoot/pap walk alone this time, maybe Charlie wasn’t available

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561January 28, 2022 12:52 PM

R560 Agreed, though keep in mind it didn't actually start with the public ice cream date. Benji's gotta think faarrrrrrrrr longer back into 2020 to reflect on what a colossal mistake his life choices were. But then, he admitted in an album interview that it's literally only good vibes for him. That he doesn't allow himself to ever think about things that don't bring him joy. Literally said it. That must be why he never learns from his mistakes and does better. He doesn't allow himself to think he ever made a mistake, cause that's not joyful.

Because that's the way rational, responsible adults act, isn't it.. fucking asshole.

by Anonymousreply 562January 28, 2022 2:37 PM

R561 yeah where is charlie? I still feel like that wasn’t real at all. Just something to put her in the press to get attention. Also love how in the photoshoot her face does not move. She has absolutely no expression because of all the work. I really hope Ben realizes his mistakes. The fact that he wrote that album for her and how she just wasn’t ready to be in a relationship is and always will be sad and he doesn’t even see how he was manipulated. Hopefully the young ones on shadow and bone can educate him on how pathetic he looks.

by Anonymousreply 563January 28, 2022 3:52 PM

R563 She just gets even more fake as the days go by. She’s like a caricature. If I could, I’d feel sorry for her and her constant need for attention, but she makes me sick quite frankly.

by Anonymousreply 564January 28, 2022 8:37 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 565January 28, 2022 8:38 PM

Next thread should be called YAWN

by Anonymousreply 566January 29, 2022 10:21 PM

Ben liked julianne latest post pretty fast, he must love the « my face can’t move anymore » look

by Anonymousreply 567January 29, 2022 10:43 PM

R567 because this time she gave something obvious that he could like this time lol if jh didn’t have kinrgy or other stuff i’d say she’s basically unemployed because… what does she do? she literally does nothing substantial, at all! i’ve been observing her and it’s quite sad how not a single relevant media talks about her and nobody books her for an acting job

by Anonymousreply 568January 29, 2022 10:57 PM

i can’t wait for jh to find a new man and once again make ben look like the clown he is 😂 he deserves it so much

by Anonymousreply 569January 29, 2022 11:00 PM

Well at least his like caused the BB/JH 11:11 troll to come out of retirement in his tags. LOL!!! It's been ages since that pic was last posted..

by Anonymousreply 570January 29, 2022 11:37 PM

someone just tagged his brother and his mother’s account on her comments

by Anonymousreply 571January 30, 2022 12:27 AM

2 hours and 20k likes so far when she got 4.9m followers 😬

by Anonymousreply 572January 30, 2022 12:33 AM

R571 Preserved for posterity - just in case! 😂

Notice how Ben doesn’t usually like her thirst posts and definitely not her awful Kinrgy/wine/‘influencer’ posts. Now only seems to go for when she has a legitimate ’job’ to promote. Last two likes - when she was on Ellen and now this latest photoshoot (or if it’s something he just can’t resist - Xmas, doggies etc). Even that Activist double tap was probably just a ‘good on ya, you’re working’ and he probably didn’t even read the caption! 🙄

So even he’s realised she’s got no work, no fans and had to buy millions of supporters and bot likes and is a supportive puppy when she actually gets some work.

Just waiting on her next Trolling-the-Ben-Fanbase effort. It’s been a month y’all, she run out of ideas (or maybe good opportunities)??!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573January 30, 2022 1:24 AM

R573 you’re so right and lu.lu_bby is so real 😂

by Anonymousreply 574January 30, 2022 9:56 AM

it’s also fashion season and (as long as i know) she wasn’t invited for nothing, not a single brand… she’s paying paps to take pics of her as an effort to stay relevant and yet not a single fashion magazine or brand acknowledges her but nina did get an invite lol i know she’s sad and jealous of nina now, she doesn’t even like nina’s posts no more

by Anonymousreply 575January 30, 2022 10:29 AM

R575 She’s made sure that on first glance it looks like it was a legit photoshoot, so I’m sure Ben thought it was (we know he never reads captions!) Instead it’s more of her usual rabid self-promotion through one of her Backgrid buddies 🙄 absolutely pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 576January 30, 2022 1:47 PM

R576 Did anyone else see the write up in the paps when the "photoshoot" actually happened. . . over a week ago now was it?? They gushed over how much she looked like an Old Hollywood glamazon etc. It must have been from that paps write up that The Ho got the idea to caption her IG post with quotes from Old Hollywood icons.

Yeah, that's obviously how it went down..

by Anonymousreply 577January 30, 2022 2:02 PM

R575 I mean she says and does ignorant and damaging things all the time so of course any brand is staying away from her. Who knows when her next black face, apology, I’m listening moment will happen. Also she has no talent, she is just a grifter. At least nina is acting in movies and has something to promote besides her face that doesn’t move and edited, provocative Insta pics of her ass. Why BB support s her by liking her vapid pics is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 578January 30, 2022 4:58 PM

Also her dancing is not good. She is past her prime for sure. It’s the same four moves always, that weird squatting thing she does is just like what?

by Anonymousreply 579January 30, 2022 5:00 PM

Can someone please create the new thread? Not that we have much to say, but these still remain a welcome distraction for me.

by Anonymousreply 580January 30, 2022 6:33 PM

I‘ll do it now

by Anonymousreply 581January 30, 2022 6:41 PM

Here you go but please finish up here first

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582January 30, 2022 6:43 PM

R580 R582 That’s it in a nutshell! A welcome distraction even tho we have to create 99% of it ourselves because Ben gives us nothing! But at least he’s having a high old time in Hungary… Wordle and tennis-watching! 😂

by Anonymousreply 583January 30, 2022 7:50 PM

Yoooo if Rob and Ben are still living together and Rob’s latest story is shot in Ben’s garage then he’s like psychopathic levels of organized. I aspire to be that level of organized while simultaneously not trusting anyone who is. Those black garage cabinets are meant to hide Dexter’s sheet plastic and tools for all Dexter’s activities.

R577 As a proud member of Amazon’s LGBTQ club GLAMAZON I thoroughly take issue with seeing the word glamazon in reference to anything with that bitch and hope to never see it again

by Anonymousreply 584January 31, 2022 1:27 AM

R584 Well I do so very humbly apologize! I shall immediately retire its usage forthwith regarding any association with The Ho!!

by Anonymousreply 585January 31, 2022 2:42 AM

R584 It didn’t occur to me that Rob was in Benny’s garage, but yeah I think you could be right! That is one super organised space. Hope Rob doesn’t make any mess while he’s in there! 😂

by Anonymousreply 586January 31, 2022 6:44 AM

What’s the point of doing it over zoom when they all hang out together ? Also who’s taking the picture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587January 31, 2022 12:09 PM

I think it’s because not everyone is in Budapest yet, not just covid related. Unless he has covid I guess

by Anonymousreply 588January 31, 2022 1:04 PM

It’s probably just protocol to do it over zoom. And i assume his assistant or manager took it but I don’t know

by Anonymousreply 589January 31, 2022 3:03 PM

Does BB have a secret gf there? When does he have an assistant? Why would his manager be in Budapest? I think he propped his phone up and took that himself. We don’t know if that phone next to him is his. Is he at the production office in Budapest? So many questions, that is the norm in BB land.

by Anonymousreply 590January 31, 2022 3:31 PM

R590 he had an assistant with him at the German convention. Could be Freddy taking the picture for all we know

by Anonymousreply 591January 31, 2022 3:36 PM

R591 The cast is all on zoom doing a script read, Freddy would not be at the same apartment…

by Anonymousreply 592January 31, 2022 3:37 PM

R592 maybe he’s sharing an apartment with him because he’s his new bff

by Anonymousreply 593January 31, 2022 3:39 PM

R593 Do you not understand how script reads work. It’s on zoom for a reason too

by Anonymousreply 594January 31, 2022 3:41 PM

R594 do you not understand how joking work

by Anonymousreply 595January 31, 2022 3:43 PM

R595 Sometimes it’s too hard to tell

by Anonymousreply 596January 31, 2022 3:44 PM

R594 and the reason is??

by Anonymousreply 597January 31, 2022 3:54 PM

New scarypockets video dropped on YT, Ben singing River with them. He’s actually pretty good in it, I think. Still a little bit awkward, wish he’d just grab the mic 😁

Re the photo, he probably has an iPad so guessing he propped that up and took the pic? Or Freddy could be there, nothing to say he was in the script read!

by Anonymousreply 598January 31, 2022 3:56 PM

The likelihood of Freddy and Ben’s stories converging again is unlikely since they are in completely different places on completely different storylines now, so it’s possible Freddy was there just listening in to what’s going on in the Darkling world. Remember there’s a whole second unit production going in Vancouver right now and maybe that’s where Eric is so there are many reasons they could have been on zoom

by Anonymousreply 599January 31, 2022 4:07 PM

R599 No one cares about Freddy

by Anonymousreply 600January 31, 2022 4:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!