Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dateline Port Charles:  The Girl and the Dragon Lady Wu

Looking forward to the epic face off of Britt vs. Mrs. Wu.  Methinks something fishy is underway and Wu has a hidden agenda.  What could it be?  Our girl Britt better channel her inner Faison if she's gonna go up against the formidable mobstress Wu to protect her beloved bestie Bradley.  Extra bonus if Dr. O. gets on board.

Pass the popcorn and let the games begin!  🍿

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277February 1, 2022 7:17 AM

Previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 17, 2021 10:48 PM

Thanks, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2December 17, 2021 11:28 PM

I'm glad Britt is in Mrs. Wu's crosshairs. That means KT is getting a new storyline and staying.

by Anonymousreply 3December 17, 2021 11:37 PM

Thank you OP!

by Anonymousreply 4December 18, 2021 12:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 18, 2021 12:39 AM

Does anyone else watch on hulu? They have been very inconsistent with uploading episodes this week.

by Anonymousreply 6December 18, 2021 12:41 AM

That picture of Michael and Chase sure makes them look like one happy gay couple. Any guess which is the bottom?

by Anonymousreply 7December 18, 2021 12:53 AM

When will Frank finally fire Maurice Benard? Plz soon

by Anonymousreply 8December 18, 2021 1:12 AM

Mo was at his most likeable when he did his forlorn sympathy face today. Almost seemed human.

I'm glad they played it the way they did, with Mike tenderly ushering the baby off. It felt right.

by Anonymousreply 9December 18, 2021 1:18 AM

Never r8 because allegedly years ago some survey conducted by ABC said that viewers in the northeast but especially New York City and New Jersey really like Mo.

by Anonymousreply 10December 18, 2021 1:20 AM

I watch on Hulu and I lost about a week of episodes. Then they put them back but I'd already seen the most current one so it didn't pay to go backward. I have cable and can watch on ABC but I like watching with no commercials, still Hulu really fucked up. I am going to DVR the show as a backup from now on. Although, while I could tell I missed some things basically missing 5 or so episodes really didn't change much. Does that mean the plots are moving too quickly or too slowly?

by Anonymousreply 11December 18, 2021 2:00 AM

I never found Mo attractive until the grey hair. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 12December 18, 2021 2:14 AM

That ugly Alan Sarapa and fat fuck moon faced Casey fat slob jerk themselves over the new Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 13December 18, 2021 2:23 AM

Nellie B continues to make himself relevant in the soap world. Lololol. Everyone laughed and walked away after his Emmy run in with Dougie.

by Anonymousreply 14December 18, 2021 2:41 AM

R7, Michael is an insatiable bottom.

by Anonymousreply 15December 18, 2021 3:16 AM

Josh Swickard's body, face, everything...is breathtaking!

by Anonymousreply 16December 18, 2021 5:14 AM

Really missing Spencer this week

by Anonymousreply 17December 18, 2021 5:20 AM

BREAKING....Video Interview of NuSpencer off script.....There will be LISPING!!....I thought Cam was flaming off script....whooo boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 18, 2021 6:02 AM

Sofia Mattson was pretty incredible yesterday. I kept thinking about all the baby drama Maxie has had over the years, and how Storms still can't act her way out of a wet paper bag.

Anyway, here's to the lovely new mom IRL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 18, 2021 11:12 AM

Sofia was good, Johnny not so much.

by Anonymousreply 20December 18, 2021 11:14 AM

R18 Who was queenier? Fairman or Chavez? He’s a total homo!

by Anonymousreply 21December 18, 2021 12:07 PM

Why do the writers hate Sofia? She just had a baby and now has to play a grieving mother? That's bullshit

by Anonymousreply 22December 18, 2021 12:20 PM

R22 I dunno, it’s the meatiest material she’s ever had. She’s probably grateful.

by Anonymousreply 23December 18, 2021 1:58 PM

They waited until she had actually given birth to her baby before they gave her this storyline. That seems thoughtful. Plus, I don't see how much more story they're going to have for her character going forward

by Anonymousreply 24December 18, 2021 4:40 PM

R24 I see one. If Brook Lynn and Chase hiding Maxie's baby goes on much longer, I can see Sasha wrongly blaming Brook Lynn, for her son's death, and kidnapping Maxie's baby. Since, I figure Peter will not be dead, dead anytime soon, at first everyone will suspect him. She would probably go to Nina for help.

by Anonymousreply 25December 18, 2021 4:49 PM

From the other thread-

[quote]Tracey was at the Haunted Star and holding what looked like a blue urn. [quote]Gasp! Luke's ashes? That would be a Krampus treat.

Then they need to be scattered at the Krampus Disco.

by Anonymousreply 26December 18, 2021 4:51 PM

R26 I mean I could see them killing Luke off, if AG is adamant he will never return and ABC is adamant that rapists can't appear on canvas. His absence kind of hangs over the show. Like with Lulu's injury, it makes no sense that Luke wouldn't return for that and go after those responsible, so it might be best to claim he died.

by Anonymousreply 27December 18, 2021 5:01 PM

When are we getting the Stuart Damon tribute?

by Anonymousreply 28December 18, 2021 5:34 PM

Does Tracey’s pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 29December 18, 2021 5:35 PM

(R29)

by Anonymousreply 30December 18, 2021 11:10 PM

I noticed that while waiting at GH for news about Liam, Nina was reading a copy of To Kill a Mockingbird. My favorite book!

by Anonymousreply 31December 19, 2021 4:48 AM

I think it’s hilarious that neither Nina nor Carly works at the hospital yet they both run into each other there every day.

by Anonymousreply 32December 19, 2021 4:39 PM

R32 At least with the Brando and Sasha storyline there is a legitimate reason for them both to be in hospital right now.

by Anonymousreply 33December 19, 2021 4:58 PM

R33 Kind of, although when you’re making the heartbreaking decision to euthanize your braindead baby, do you really want all your friends and employers there to coach you through every step?

by Anonymousreply 34December 19, 2021 5:09 PM

I missed an episode, what did the baby die from?

by Anonymousreply 35December 19, 2021 5:11 PM

You can't euthanize a brain dead baby - dead is dead.

by Anonymousreply 36December 19, 2021 5:12 PM

R34 Nina is the closest thing Sasha has to a mother so she totally makes sense. Sonny is trying to fill a father figure role for Brando, especially since the backstory suggests that realMike would've filled that role had he been alive. Carly is his wife, plus she will always be grateful to Brando for saving her life. So it isn't like they are random people or just friends, they are their closest relatives. Also, the only real parent present is Gladys and they need other people there to control her.

by Anonymousreply 37December 19, 2021 5:18 PM

I'm rooting for Mrs. Wu to cut a bitch. And by bitch I mean that whiney little bitch-punk Michael. If Willow is collateral damage, so much the better.

by Anonymousreply 38December 19, 2021 5:55 PM

Carolyn Hennessy is Mo's guest on his mental health channel today. The first time they ever met, right before a scene, he told her he was the next Brando. WTF, this guy is delusional.

He also told her at this first meeting that he had been institutionalized and he tried to kill his wife.

by Anonymousreply 39December 19, 2021 5:58 PM

The baby died from boredom R35 , because this show is garbage.

by Anonymousreply 40December 19, 2021 5:59 PM

Merry Christmas from GH where babies die at Christmas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 19, 2021 6:40 PM

This is Datalounge. We don't worship babies or Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 42December 19, 2021 8:48 PM

R39 Well, Brando was pretty fucking crazy himself. So I guess he wasn't completely wrong.

by Anonymousreply 43December 19, 2021 9:23 PM

The Baby WILL survive....Think about it!!...Little Jake had his brains splattered on Lukes front bumper and Dr.Patrick declared him dead but he was just on vacation at the Gayling Villa part of Cassadine Island.... So many psycho potential storylines for Jake. Every daddy dies or leaves Mommy. SEVEN brothers and sisters (and plenty of them in cemeteries)...That kid could run around offing plenty of people in Port Charles and nobody would be surprised--except idiot Liz...He always looks like he hates Cam and Liz in every scene he is in....LINK = Jake his his gayest green sweater.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 20, 2021 10:19 AM

Am I the only one wondering why Sonny hasn't knocked up Sasha yet?

by Anonymousreply 45December 20, 2021 10:23 AM

I know her blazers are often ridiculed but continuing to wear one in the sauna was a new level of wtf for Brooklyn.

by Anonymousreply 46December 20, 2021 2:45 PM

She really doesn’t look that fat. Take off the blazer and jump Chase.

by Anonymousreply 47December 20, 2021 6:16 PM

Brooklyn is a fatty.

by Anonymousreply 48December 20, 2021 6:54 PM

Someone should tell Nelly Bottom Branco that Swickard is STRAIGHT.

by Anonymousreply 49December 20, 2021 7:17 PM

A less zaftig Brook Lynn. I don’t remember her from The Mindy Project, but then I watched that primarily for Chris Messina.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 20, 2021 7:27 PM

When Amanda Setton was on OLTL, wasn't her character a stripper before she snagged Clint? Can't remember if we saw her in skimpy outfits, but I imagine we did.

by Anonymousreply 51December 20, 2021 7:35 PM

R50 and she’s wearing a blazer!

by Anonymousreply 52December 20, 2021 8:10 PM

The fatso wears too many blazers!

by Anonymousreply 53December 20, 2021 8:12 PM

R51 I'm not sure, but I don't remember her being this covered up. I think she is just very self conscious. Some women just can never lose all their baby weight no matter what they do. My cousin married a skinny girl, but after their first baby her body changed into a full figure type and stayed that way no matter how much she exercised and dieted. Unlike the Maxie actress I think her weight gain bothers Setton. But, Setton should just embrace it, she carries it well and she is still very attractive.

by Anonymousreply 54December 20, 2021 11:21 PM

Charlotte has been recast and SORAS'd.

by Anonymousreply 55December 21, 2021 9:50 AM

That’s sad. I liked the original little girl.

by Anonymousreply 56December 21, 2021 12:42 PM

Does that mean Elizabeth’s boys will be sorased as well? One was on the same grade as Charlotte. Are any of Sam’s brood in that age group? It seems like there might be others.

by Anonymousreply 57December 21, 2021 1:36 PM

R56 I liked her at first, but the last few times they've shown her she seems to have lacked that spark she had originally.

by Anonymousreply 58December 21, 2021 5:11 PM

Rev. Cyrus! What a joke.

by Anonymousreply 59December 21, 2021 5:33 PM

Right after Cyrus went to jail and was thought gone for good, Jeff Kober said on Steve and Bradford's show that he had pitched to Frank that Cyrus return down the return having found Jesus and Frank rejected the idea. I guess Jeff got his way after all....

Scarlett Fernandez' mother is a big Trumper who liked IR's SM posts, wonder if that factored into her recast or just "coincidence"?

by Anonymousreply 60December 21, 2021 5:39 PM

R59 I hope he doesn't get declared insane and sent to the place where Harmony works, she would probably be his first convert.

R60 Maybe the mother refused to vax, like IR. Because, I would suspect she accompanies her to the studio. Also, I don't have children so I haven't kept up, would the girl be expected to vax now?

by Anonymousreply 61December 21, 2021 5:42 PM

Charlotte was cute and precocious when she was first cast on the show. The last time we saw her, Charlotte had clearly aged out of cute and precocious.

Not a surprise they are SORASing.

by Anonymousreply 62December 21, 2021 5:45 PM

If there are any boys in need of Sore-assing, send them over here!

by Anonymousreply 63December 21, 2021 7:05 PM

Charlotte and Spencer had an antagonizing relationship that the writers would probably like to continue, thus the SORAS. I wondered if they would age Charlotte as soon as NuSpencer appeared.

by Anonymousreply 64December 21, 2021 7:06 PM

NuCharlotte debuted today and a little older but still young and not a contender for teen stories.

Makes me wonder if it was in fact a vax necessitated recast.

by Anonymousreply 65December 21, 2021 7:08 PM

Maybe they're going to have a tween set with Charlotte and Aiden and some of other tweens. Rocco is a good candidate for SORASing.

by Anonymousreply 66December 21, 2021 8:45 PM

“Sorry for the tea bag” Lol nikolas to victor

by Anonymousreply 67December 22, 2021 1:57 AM

Now that sonny is “of a certain age,” he can be dumped as an ceremoniously as Alan was as a minor plot point.

No big deal.

by Anonymousreply 68December 22, 2021 2:07 AM

I’m going with old Charlotte actress wasn’t vaxxed. Her mother runs het social media and liked Ingo’s posts. Her sister is also an ambassador for Turning Point USA. A shame really because the little actress is talented.

by Anonymousreply 69December 22, 2021 3:01 AM

Fake Charlotte sucks. When talking to Anna she was supposed to sound sad about visiting the baby - thus not caring about going to the tree lighting. Instead her line reading sounded like they had a wonderful time over at the Q estate. Give real Charlotte a shot and bring her back.

by Anonymousreply 70December 22, 2021 1:19 PM

Yeah, the new one is blandness personified. I could never see her becoming the bad seed the way it looked like the character was originally progressing.

by Anonymousreply 71December 22, 2021 5:50 PM

I don't think it mattes. They always bring out the under-12 kids for the holidays. Then they go back to the props department.

by Anonymousreply 72December 22, 2021 6:05 PM

They always pull Epiphany away from the vending machine to randomly sing during the holiday episodes.

by Anonymousreply 73December 22, 2021 8:26 PM

I think this was a last minute recast, because I did not hear nuCharlotte do the defining character trait of the character. I didn't hear her and Valentin speak in French. Maybe this actress can't?

by Anonymousreply 74December 22, 2021 11:47 PM

Old Charlotte was annoying. Bye bye.

by Anonymousreply 75December 23, 2021 7:23 AM

Was Felix not available to tap dance during yesterday's minstrel nightmare?

Sasha and Brando showing up at the Corinthi compound made me sick to my stomach.

by Anonymousreply 76December 23, 2021 9:05 AM

They should have had Dr. O dress up as Krampus again. Krampus could have eaten Liam Mike for Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 77December 23, 2021 1:17 PM

[quote] Was Felix not available to tap dance during yesterday's minstrel nightmare?

Minstrel? Other than it being black people and music it wasn’t anything like a minstrel show.

The actress is known for singing on the show should they deny her the use of her talent just because she is black?

by Anonymousreply 78December 23, 2021 3:00 PM

Somone on twitter referred to Marcus Coloma's acting as "flaccid", I totally agree.

by Anonymousreply 79December 23, 2021 3:06 PM

Speaking of flaccid, I could do without the menopausal sex scenes.

by Anonymousreply 80December 23, 2021 10:02 PM

I watched GH this week, after not seeing it for a while. They should think about doing away with high definition. I'm sure many of the cast will appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 81December 23, 2021 10:15 PM

Coloma hates Alan Sarapa.

by Anonymousreply 82December 23, 2021 11:57 PM

I take my glasses off to watch for a soft focus.

by Anonymousreply 83December 24, 2021 12:09 AM

With all the filters we all use on our phones, surely there has to be low cost professional filters to use for soaps, if they wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 84December 24, 2021 12:16 AM

Will they waste Drew on Carly? I hope not. She tossed him aside the second real Jason came back.

by Anonymousreply 85December 24, 2021 1:05 PM

Coloma’s flat SoCal surfer patois cracks me up every time.

by Anonymousreply 86December 24, 2021 1:15 PM

R80 I’ll take Leisl/Scott, Laura/Kevin, and/or Lucy/Tad over Willow, Michael, Cam, Joss, Trina, etc.

Flaccid acting aside, NuNik is foxy. I would like to see Sean top him.

by Anonymousreply 87December 24, 2021 1:23 PM

I can't keep all the new kids straight.

Can they have them do a Mickey Mouse Club Mouseketeer type roll call where they each step forward and announce their name (character)?

by Anonymousreply 88December 24, 2021 2:24 PM

A little Christmas dance from Stafford, JPS, Finola and Christian LeBlanc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 24, 2021 9:02 PM

If Carly marries Drew her married name will be Carly Cain!!.....LoL

by Anonymousreply 90December 25, 2021 3:44 AM

No, just no. Ok. Dammit they made Monica swallow her pride and accept Carly and Jason, because there was decades of a relationship there. I can accept that. But, hell no, she cannot have Monica's last son. Monica needs to call Uri up right now, and have her say, "Mama's got a job for you." I don't care what he does or how he does it, but he needs to keep them apart. And, if that doesn't work Monica needs to tag in Tracy to take care of the problem. Monica should burn the hospital to the ground before letting that woman get her claws in another Q.

by Anonymousreply 91December 25, 2021 4:45 AM

I suspect now is when they'll bring back Rebecca Budig.

1) They keep mentioning Hayden 2) The whole reason they're pairing Elizabeth with Finn 3) Of course they're gonna pair Budig up with Cam Mathison.

by Anonymousreply 92December 25, 2021 5:04 AM

Merry Christmas, mes amis! Bisous to you all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 25, 2021 9:12 AM

Coloma is either fucking Frankie good or eating his ass like the rent was due yesterday, because there is NO other explanation why that mess is still on the show.

by Anonymousreply 94December 26, 2021 2:09 AM

They look like they were having fun at R89.

by Anonymousreply 95December 26, 2021 2:32 AM

R89 JPS looks like he’d be fun to hang with.

by Anonymousreply 96December 26, 2021 10:59 AM

R89 = I'm sorry but I have followed JPS since his Will Cooney days on AMC and I have never thought of him as straight. He is adorable in that video but straight?...Maybe he is bi?...How is he married to a woman?..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97December 26, 2021 11:07 AM

Is that original Brook Lyn in the lower left corner?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98December 26, 2021 7:27 PM

Frank’s hole is open to anyone…..

by Anonymousreply 99December 26, 2021 9:04 PM

If you have visited SON recently, you probably need a shower. Perv soapsuds has been posting nonstop even though he said he had left forever.

by Anonymousreply 100December 27, 2021 12:26 AM

R100 LOL! Pervsudz publically posted that he was leaving SON because of Toups. The pervert stayed away for a couple of days, per usual. That wasn't the first time he “left” the board. But of course he came back and continued his perverted postings of men young enough to be his grandson. Vicky Fuckton is no better. Disgusting humans. If you’re old and fat and want to jerk off to young guys, do it in private. We don’t need to know. Stop posting on the SON boards that these are the young men you jerk off to. Fat old perverts.

by Anonymousreply 101December 27, 2021 3:52 AM

The Chinese Robo GH Report says Jason is on his way back!! So it must be true!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 27, 2021 4:05 AM

Considering SB wasn’t stupid enough to sue ABC/Disney I can see him making a return at some point.

by Anonymousreply 103December 27, 2021 6:03 AM

Rumors:

Esme will try to get closer to Cameron and Joss maybe getting a new love interest.

Britt will try to protect Brad as he tries to start his life over

Boring couple Michael and Willow's relationship may be headed for trouble after the verdict.

Valentin and Anna get closer as they try to deal with Victor and Peter

Peter is in a coma but will he be killed before he wakes up.

Maxie may possibly face a reckoning.

Hamilton and Elizabeth get closer but someone from the past may complicate things.

Laura's world is upended when a familiar face visits Port Charles.

A possible Jordan recast and Portia's secret coming out.

by Anonymousreply 104December 27, 2021 6:07 AM

R104 = Sounds like both Greenlee Cassadine and Tracey are going to stir up trouble soon enough..

by Anonymousreply 105December 27, 2021 8:28 AM

Oh for fucks sake! Vee, who’s in the biz, thinks that Valentini and Carlivati read everything he said back in the day. LOL! You fucken toilet scrubber, Vee. No one in the biz is interested in you. You are a MESS who cleans shit.

by Anonymousreply 106December 27, 2021 8:14 PM

Where do you see Tracy hinted at?

by Anonymousreply 107December 27, 2021 9:48 PM

R107 I'm not R104 but "Laura's world is upended when a familiar face visits Port Charles." hints at Tracy to me especially if the rumors of her holding an urn during her return is true and if it is Luke or believed to be be Luke in the urn. Before Tracy left PC she and Laura had gotten very close. I hated they didn't focus more on Tracy and Lulu's relationship after Laura's return. That was one of my favorite relationships on the show. But, they did at least have Laura acknowledge it and had her tell Tracy she was grateful that she was there for Lulu.

by Anonymousreply 108December 27, 2021 10:31 PM

Fair enough. I figured Cyrus was back or something like that

by Anonymousreply 109December 27, 2021 10:58 PM

Vee, who’s in the biz, is after Frank Valentini’s job! lolololololololol

by Anonymousreply 110December 27, 2021 11:57 PM

So did CM sell his soul to the devil? Because that is NOT the body of a 52 year old. I hope we get a lot of scenes of Drew and Chase hanging out shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 111December 28, 2021 12:23 AM

More "hot" yoga, please. Today was like a little Christmas gift from the writers!

by Anonymousreply 112December 28, 2021 5:04 AM

Too bad the writers didn't put a muzzle on shrieking cow Maxie. She's worse than Rylan's Lulu.

by Anonymousreply 113December 28, 2021 10:21 AM

Maxie “doing” yoga was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 114December 28, 2021 11:17 AM

Smikes face when Willow was on the stand was priceless. Mo is so out of his range against Cynthia and Laura.

by Anonymousreply 115December 28, 2021 12:08 PM

Maxie should ask for her money back from that Yoga class. It ain't working.

by Anonymousreply 116December 28, 2021 12:53 PM

[quote]So did CM sell his soul to the devil? Because that is NOT the body of a 52 year old.

Amazing what personal trainers and steroids can do.

Cameron's muscles were well defined during his AMC days. They just weren't as big. So, he must have added some steroids to his regimen to get the muscles to grow that much.

And those muscles suggest they're going to make Drew the show's next super-hero assassin, replacing Jason.

by Anonymousreply 117December 28, 2021 7:28 PM

Scott is on a roll, he got Victor out with immunity and now it looks like he will get Nina off, is this TPTB's way of playing nice with KS? All of a sudden Scott has a new romance and is producing results for his clients.

Also, FV really missed an opportunity. Since this hearing was taking place in Llanview, why not have Hillary B. Smith back as Nora? She could've now been Judge Nora Buchannan. She has already been established as a part of GH, but I doubt Valentin would have much use for her services now that he has Martin Grey. Maybe she just didn't want to risk it during covid.

Or, has ABC said no to direct OLTL and AMC mentions now for some reason? Mike and Nina's entire time in the area and except for mentions of Llantano Mountain and County, the only real references we got were to Loving and Ryan's Hope. I wonder if it has anything to do with Kelly Ripa's development of her AMC reboot?

by Anonymousreply 118December 29, 2021 1:35 AM

I feel like all the vets are on a roll with a busy quartermaine mansion, Lucy getting lucky, and Felicia returning…

Nice to have Jason gone.

by Anonymousreply 119December 29, 2021 2:00 AM

GH fans get upset at all the OLTL characters and ABC told Frank to tone it down.

by Anonymousreply 120December 29, 2021 6:10 AM

Miss Victoria Sleestack should be brought over to GH.

by Anonymousreply 121December 29, 2021 1:43 PM

Has anyone else noticed that they’re name-checking “Rice Plaza,” the new outdoor set with the unmanned coffee cart, in every other scene? Is Mr. Rice the guy who’s paying for all of these new sets.

by Anonymousreply 122December 29, 2021 3:43 PM

I would love to see Ms. Sleestack on my TV screen again r121. Who do you propose she play? NuAudrey? Mother of one of the mob bosses killed after the wedding of Jason and Snaggletooth? Adoptive mother of Elijah Crowe out for revenge against “Smike” and Nina?

by Anonymousreply 123December 29, 2021 3:51 PM

I’d love for Elijah to show up as the new mob boss and he always calls Sonny “Just Mike”

by Anonymousreply 124December 29, 2021 4:40 PM

What’s the point of putting Spencer in Spring Ridge for a month?

by Anonymousreply 125December 29, 2021 5:22 PM

I don't know but my guess is it will have something to do with Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 126December 29, 2021 5:51 PM

Yes, Spencer in Spring Ridge allows them to incorporate Ryan into the plot. We’ll likely learn Esme’s connection to Ryan during February sweeps.

Spring Ridge also gives Harmony some scenes too

by Anonymousreply 127December 29, 2021 7:02 PM

I briefly thought they were gonna have Harmony and Alexis lez out.

by Anonymousreply 128December 29, 2021 7:12 PM

My guess:

While at Spring Ridge Spencer overhears Esme conspiring with Ryan. He breaks up with her. She goes into full psycho mode on him and his friends. Spencer starts a relationship with Trina at which time Esme announces she's pregnant. Nelle 2.0. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

by Anonymousreply 129December 29, 2021 7:28 PM

With respect to Laura Wright, who is a good actress who tries, today's material allowed Maurice, Chad, Watros, Shriner and the Willow actress to bring the performance bar down to an all-time low.

Michael punches Scotty in a public courthouse, then it's all resolved in the next scene because he called Diane and she and Scott and the judge worked it all out. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 130December 29, 2021 7:40 PM

Hat guy can go away now. I don’t need to see him diddling Epiphany's pussy. Hat guy annoys me to no end. Don’t know who he is. Don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 131December 29, 2021 8:30 PM

Hat guy’s lurking in the background of the Savoy was always so funny to me.

by Anonymousreply 132December 29, 2021 8:35 PM

When will Mo finally make it big? When will he finally admit he is mediocre?

by Anonymousreply 133December 29, 2021 8:59 PM

Okay, so just for fun, let's list the possibilities of why Marshall Ashford left his family:

1) Witnessed a mob crime, had to go in Witness Protection 2) Is a homosexual 3) Murdered some other person who was a threat to the boys, had to go into hiding

Anything else?

by Anonymousreply 134December 30, 2021 1:02 AM

It would be fun watching Erika Slezak show up as Austins mother. Or Victor Cassadines trouble making ex wife.

by Anonymousreply 135December 30, 2021 1:42 AM

Maybe Helena has a sister?

by Anonymousreply 136December 30, 2021 1:50 AM

Carly and Sonny's son, Michael, is not easy on the eyes. I thought he was cute years ago. Couldn't they have found a more attractive man to play Curtis's father?

by Anonymousreply 137December 30, 2021 2:02 AM

[quote] GH fans get upset at all the OLTL characters and ABC told Frank to tone it down.

Then don't do a major months long storyline set within the world of OLTL. So much of what they did just screamed out to me that originally that is what it was supposed to have been.

The Tan-O was a replacement for Roadies. A setting that would've allowed various OLTL characters to make cameos as customers and since AMC's Pine Valley was right next door some of them could appear as well. Instead we have scenes taking place in Llantano County and now Llanview and no one is familiar. It has just been a big tease which might be supported by some GH fans but not the large percentage of us who were also OLTL and AMC fans. They might even stop watching the show driving the ratings even lower. Hell, Loving and RH were able to be worked into these stories, but not the show that took place in the same county and for whom Llantano Mountain was almost its own character? That just doesn't make sense. If the network didn't want to allow OLTL references why not scrape Nixon Falls or just set it in Corinth. Soap Opera towns are more than just settings they are woven into the fabric of the show. GH and The Doctors were competitors but GH could never take place in Madison and The Doctors wouldn't be the same set in PC. When you mention PC, Salam, Genoa City, Llanview, Pine Valley, Springfield, Oakdale, Bay City, etc... they feel like real places we only get to visit through the tv. This was either lazy or cruel.

by Anonymousreply 138December 30, 2021 2:07 AM

Miss Valentini is ashamed that he got OLTL cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 139December 30, 2021 2:33 AM

R139

by Anonymousreply 140December 30, 2021 2:38 AM

The hat guy dad story is boring me already and it’s barely getting started.

by Anonymousreply 141December 30, 2021 3:36 AM

Lifelong viewer but haven’t watched the last few years. Sonny centric chow was awful for ,e but things are seeming more balanced again…

One question as a returning viewer:

How, how, how can they have two legacy African American characters named Tommy as part of core families (seems the Ashfords are quite big now)?????

Being funny? Tommy hardy and Tommy ashford should both be onscreen or at least referenced.

by Anonymousreply 142December 30, 2021 3:46 AM

Has Maura gone on recurring? She gets about as much story and screen time as Becky Herbst.

by Anonymousreply 143December 30, 2021 10:57 AM

As an old time OLTL viewer, I turned to GH when I read they were connecting to Llantano County. Now, I feel I've been duped, so I've dropped the show. What did I learn in the meantime? That the show has sold out, trying to make its villains (Sonny, Carly, Jason) its heroes! When you have phenomenal and popular talents like the actresses who play Liz and Ava continually sidelined or given the B or C stories, you have moved from soap opera to cartoon. How do you explain to young viewers that the mobster, his hit man, and his shrewish moll are the heroes of a show? At least Luke was a kind of anti-hero, someone who hated himself for his actions. The show tries to portray amoral people as the moral center of the show. It's a sad commentary on what can happen to a show that has sold out its values for feeble attempts to lure viewers.

by Anonymousreply 144December 30, 2021 12:38 PM

R144 = Sonny used to dope up Karen Baldwin so she would strip at his club. VIDEO of Sonny telling Karen he made her a "star" at his sleazebag club. How did this dirtbag character become the headliner on this garbage soap?....He pushes his way to her home and refuses to leave. Such a "hero".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145December 30, 2021 12:58 PM

No need to ask posters here what they've been doing during the holidays. It obviously been going through the scrapbook of long-forgotten GH characters.

The Hardys haven't been a core GH family for many decades now. Might as well hope that they reference the Barringtons again

by Anonymousreply 146December 30, 2021 1:50 PM

Willow looks like she could be Anna's daughter. Some of the sets look cheap. Curtis's club looks so cramped and so does Elizabeth's kitchen. I do give the show credit for having so many background players. On Y&R, you're lucky if you get two background players in a restaurant, hotel, or coffee house scene.

by Anonymousreply 147December 30, 2021 7:39 PM

The writers need to come up with a scenario that involves Liesel and Scott interacting with Martin and Lucy.

by Anonymousreply 148December 30, 2021 7:45 PM

R148 What I want to see is a dinner party with three couples, Martin and Lucy, Kevin and Laura, and Scott and Liesl.

by Anonymousreply 149December 30, 2021 8:06 PM

Sonny was a minor character who debuted in Aug 1993, created by then HW Bill Levinson. He wasn't a mob boss at the time, just a sleazy strip club owner who had connections to organized crime. He likely would have disappeared from the canvas at the end of the Karen Wexler gets hooked on drugs storyline.

However, Claire Labine became HW in conjunction with the return of Luke and Laura in late Oct 1993. Labine loved having mob storylines (Ryan's Hope always had mob characters) and brought Sonny into a more prominent role. Labine had him in a super-couple style romance with Brenda, a storyline that always emphasized the romance and downplayed the mob connections (much like she treated the Joe Novack character on RH).

When Bob Guza took over as HW in early 1996, he started playing up the mob connections of Sonny more. If I recall correctly, Sonny became a Godfather character who headed the entire mob operation under Guza. He also put Jason in Sonny's orbit by making the brain damaged Jason into Sonny's hit man.

However, while these mob characters had a prominent role from this point on, they were still part of the ensemble. The main characters at that point -- Luke and Laura and the Qs were all the heart of the show.

It was when Genie Francis left the show in Aug 2002 that Guza shifted focus to make Sonny the moral center of the show. The Sopranos was a hit at that point, so Guza, JFP and Brian Frons wanted to copy that. This is the point when the show started sacrificing other characters to prop up Sonny.

When Ron Carlivati became HW in early 2012, he recognized that the show was lopsided and moved Sonny away from being the moral center. However, there were still mob stories -- the Joe Scully Jr. and son Trey storyline was Ron's creation.

Maurice Benard complained about being moved into a less prominent role and some viewers complained too, so TPTB forced Ron to put Sonny back as the center of the show.

by Anonymousreply 150December 30, 2021 9:58 PM

perfect storm of all of the above plus Kevin and Lucy being shifted to port Charles helped contribute to the creation of the sonny hour.

I liked sonny until we started hearing endless hours of riveras, karpovs, the Balkan, and others that drove me away.

I try to revisit from time to time to see if it’s gotten any better. I have a little hope but would not be very upset if sonny died or left.

by Anonymousreply 151December 30, 2021 10:15 PM

The fat old fucks at SON are idiots. The lovely Cynthia Watros will be a guest on The Locher Room.

by Anonymousreply 152December 30, 2021 10:42 PM

The fat pimply SON posters cannot be seen on a screen. This is a fact.

by Anonymousreply 153December 30, 2021 11:33 PM

(152) (153)

by Anonymousreply 154December 30, 2021 11:59 PM

(R152) (R153)

by Anonymousreply 155December 31, 2021 12:00 AM

Sonny became the star because Guza had a hard on for Tony Soprano and wanted to write a story about a tortured mob family. I think Guza is a good writer, but the problem is Sonny was never going to be Tony Soprano because you can't tell that kind of story on daytime. To this day no one knows what kind of mobster Sonny is. You can't be the leading man on a soap and run drugs, girls, or guns. So all of this territory that Sonny is always fighting to hold on to, what's he dealing in?

by Anonymousreply 156December 31, 2021 12:02 AM

R151 The joke used to be if you want to see scenes in General Hospital watch Port Charles and if you want to see the town of Port Charles watch General Hospital.

by Anonymousreply 157December 31, 2021 12:46 AM

I want Nina to lock the entire Corinthos family in their house and light it on fire, especially those chinless menaces Michael and Willow.

by Anonymousreply 158December 31, 2021 3:00 AM

I guess we’re supposed to forget how Carly dropped Drew the minute “real” Jason returned.

by Anonymousreply 159December 31, 2021 3:16 AM

[quote]I want Nina to lock the entire Corinthos family in their house and light it on fire, especially those chinless menaces Michael and Willow.

To me, Michael Corinthos is a lot like Nicholas Newman on Y&R:

1. Both are boring characters who remain on the show solely because they are the sons of the the show's marquee actors.

2. Both characters are played by bland actors who are probably capable of doing more acting-wise but rarely are given opportunities to go outside of their comfort zone.

3. Both are characters I would not miss if they disappeared from the show.

by Anonymousreply 160December 31, 2021 3:32 AM

Sorry r146, I thought Elizabeth had been on the show for 20 years and was part of the hardy family. My mistake. Dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 161December 31, 2021 3:32 AM

R160 = Nailed it. JM as Nick is very replaceable.

by Anonymousreply 162December 31, 2021 3:47 AM

What in the world happened to the guy who played Jason Morgan?! He looks like that monster, Sammy the Bull, the one who ratted out John Gotti. I happened to see him on another soap at a friend's house. I was stunned bc I haven't watched GH in years. He was almost unrecognizable to me.

by Anonymousreply 163December 31, 2021 3:56 AM

R163-Lol! Mobster, not monster.

by Anonymousreply 164December 31, 2021 3:57 AM

[quote]What I want to see is a dinner party with three couples, Martin and Lucy, Kevin and Laura, and Scott and Liesl.

And what an incestuous little circle that would be. Let's see, Scott fucked all three of the women, Lucy fucked all three of the men, Kevin's had two of the women, Laura had two of the men. Martin and Liesl better get busy!

by Anonymousreply 165December 31, 2021 6:03 AM

^ That's the kind of scenario that would've occurred (with aplomb) on Santa Barbara. No show ever made more interesting choices.

by Anonymousreply 166December 31, 2021 10:46 AM

Marcus is going to be on Mo's State of Mind Sunday.

Will Marcus share sciento beliefs on mental health and psych drugs?

Mo always claims to have taught everyone one the show how to act, why hasn't he taught Marcus how to act?

by Anonymousreply 167December 31, 2021 11:28 AM

Nina’s hearing took a week??? From the day after Christmas to New Years Eve but everybody wore the same clothes everyday.

by Anonymousreply 168December 31, 2021 11:44 AM

I have to disagree about Josh Morrow. Although he's a very mediocre actor, he has grown on me, particularly as he moved from a youth to a middle aged man. I find him very sexual and one of the few daytime actors who I can't take my eyes off of. (There used to be many more.)

by Anonymousreply 169December 31, 2021 11:51 AM

Dumb Dylan is back at SON with more stupid comments! This time about the January Sweeps! Has he learned there, their, they’re?

by Anonymousreply 170December 31, 2021 12:36 PM

R165 That is what would make it so fun!

by Anonymousreply 171December 31, 2021 4:19 PM

Did Dante get a haircut between leaving Sonny and going to Sam’s house for NYE ? GH continuity person should be fired .

by Anonymousreply 172December 31, 2021 4:24 PM

when did Lucy and Martin have sex?

by Anonymousreply 173December 31, 2021 4:29 PM

Port Charles 24/7 Barber Shop. We are open 24 hours a day 365 days a year! Pop in for our five min special!

by Anonymousreply 174December 31, 2021 4:29 PM

R173 The first night they went out. It was either Christmas or Christmas Eve.

by Anonymousreply 175December 31, 2021 4:30 PM

Nicholas Chavez is crowdsourcing suggestions for his Emmy reel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176December 31, 2021 4:49 PM

Nicholas Chavez is already getting too big for his britches.

by Anonymousreply 177December 31, 2021 5:02 PM

I think the producers choose who submits in which categories, so he’s just doing as he’s told.

by Anonymousreply 178December 31, 2021 5:49 PM

[quote]Port Charles 24/7 Barber Shop. We are open 24 hours a day 365 days a year! Pop in for our five min special!

I know you're kidding, but I think an old school barber shop might make a good addition that could totally work, especially since they seem to be beefing up the black culture scene. They are spots loaded with gossip, advice giving and hobnobbing. I could picture Marshall running it, there's a lot of down time between music gigs. He'd probably be a bookie on the side, too.

by Anonymousreply 179December 31, 2021 5:55 PM

Josh Morrow has chemistry with women. Duelly does not.

by Anonymousreply 180December 31, 2021 6:28 PM

Does the Port Charles 24/7 Barber Shop sell black shoe polish? Seems I'm running low right now.

by Anonymousreply 181December 31, 2021 7:16 PM

I'm not in town right now, but if I return, does the Port Charles 24/7 Barber Shop also work on rugs?

by Anonymousreply 182December 31, 2021 7:17 PM

Cameron Mathison just isn't Drew to me. He's not a bad actor but he has no layers. He's like a golden retriever.

Billy Miller's Drew had layers. And there was always something in his eyes that was compelling. He kept you guessing.

CM should have come on as a new character.

by Anonymousreply 183December 31, 2021 7:26 PM

R183

I agree. It’s like a new character.

by Anonymousreply 184December 31, 2021 8:22 PM

R183, ITA with you. I actually liked Billy Miller's Drew very much. I especially liked his scenes with his almost brother Franco. He was able to bring out some real acting from RH which doesn't seem to be easy to do. I don't mind this actor but not as Drew. Actually he might have been better as Jason.

by Anonymousreply 185December 31, 2021 8:23 PM

he’s not drew but im willing to buy in if it brings vitality to the qs.

by Anonymousreply 186December 31, 2021 8:30 PM

It's called acting. Billy Miller is a very good actor. Cameron Matheson is not.

by Anonymousreply 187December 31, 2021 8:51 PM

Cameron is a very limited actor, but he does have a charisma about him.

Billy Miller is a strong actor capable of much, much more than the Jason Morgan/Drew Cain role allowed him to display. But he doesn't have nearly as much charisma as Cameron.

by Anonymousreply 188December 31, 2021 8:57 PM

I don't find Cameron Matheson charismatic. He's an all-round good guy, but comes off as having modest intelligence. Good body, nice hair, but he doesn't make me want to stare at him and watch him act.

by Anonymousreply 189December 31, 2021 9:02 PM

CM's character is Drew in name only. It's essentially a brand new character. So far, they've wiped most of the history clean. No mentions of Oscar. No asking if anyone has spoken to Kim, etc.

by Anonymousreply 190December 31, 2021 9:27 PM

OMG sorry, I don't pay for Datalounge, but did the same person just post the last 10 comments? Billy Miller has been gone for years.

by Anonymousreply 191December 31, 2021 9:49 PM

Billy was notoriously lazy at times. He and bff Kelly acted like assholes on that set. I’m glad he’s gone along with his mumbling. The problem now is that Drew is basically a brand new character. They’re going to totally rewrite him to fill some kind of void since Jason is gone. Why the hell would Drew go immediately visit Carly and Sonny upon his return? This isn’t Drew.

by Anonymousreply 192December 31, 2021 9:58 PM

[quote]Why the hell would Drew go immediately visit Carly and Sonny upon his return?

Every character must worship at the throne of King Sonny before they can live their life in Port Charles.

I'm surprised Laura didn't have to go bow before King Sonny before being allowed to return to town as mayor.

by Anonymousreply 193December 31, 2021 10:45 PM

[quote]I'm surprised Laura didn't have to go bow before King Sonny before being allowed to return to town as mayor.

She will pay for that indiscretion in the new year.

by Anonymousreply 194January 1, 2022 12:06 AM

I wonder if Sonny ever looks at Joss, Esme, or Spencer and thinks "damn. I wish I still owned my Strip Club because these bitches could make me some money dancing on a stripper pole"...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195January 1, 2022 1:08 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196January 1, 2022 6:06 AM

Will Lucas be making an appearance now that his husband has been released?

by Anonymousreply 197January 1, 2022 6:18 AM

Maybe he cuts his own hair and did so while changing.

by Anonymousreply 198January 1, 2022 8:13 AM

Nicholas Chavez grates on my nerves. He already thinks he’s the king’s shit because moron Nellie Branco wants to suck his dick.

by Anonymousreply 199January 1, 2022 11:16 AM

Port Charles could use a new Glamorama! Calling Opal Gardner…

by Anonymousreply 200January 1, 2022 1:30 PM

Maybe hat guy has been hiding from victor this whole time to tie him into more stories.

Have they met?

by Anonymousreply 201January 1, 2022 7:48 PM

I FF through hat guy.

by Anonymousreply 202January 1, 2022 9:11 PM

Hat guy is a good actor, they just need to stop spinning their wheels and get into some meat with this story. What they've done so far has become repetitive. The most exciting thing he's done so far is to beat up Joey Novak.

by Anonymousreply 203January 1, 2022 9:52 PM

Marcus says he can't take rejection from women, really devastates him. He can however take professional rejection no problem, says if GH fired him he would be okay and bounce back no problem. I wish Frank would take that as his cue to would go ahead and fire this bland amateur actor.

I only skimmed through the interview as he is boring to me in every way but no mention of Scientology or very little GH talk from the bits I watched.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204January 2, 2022 6:43 PM

Who read The Christmas Story on GH this year?

by Anonymousreply 205January 2, 2022 9:40 PM

@R205

The big Christmas story this year was the one where Tad Martin Gray's burning yule log sent sparks up under Lucy Coe's Christmas skirt. Enlightenment ensued!

by Anonymousreply 206January 3, 2022 12:11 AM

I was happy to see the Lucy-Martin pairing.

Hopefully, that will mean more screen time for both characters.

by Anonymousreply 207January 3, 2022 12:31 AM

No one read the Christmas story this year, r205. It looked as if they were gearing up to have the murderer, Sonny Corinthos, do it but it did not end up there. Enough with him already.

by Anonymousreply 208January 3, 2022 1:25 AM

Marcus Coloma makes me moist - down there. He’s fucking hot!

by Anonymousreply 209January 3, 2022 5:11 AM

Sonny slept with Carlys divorce lawyer Martina and then she left town. Trust me, Sonny Jr is coming to PC one of these days. Wait and See...We already witnessed Sonny Jrs conception and even Carly was there when she came home and caught them.... LINK.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210January 3, 2022 9:51 AM

How the hell did Phyllis get New Years Eve off work when she is the new manager of Tan O’Charlies?

by Anonymousreply 211January 3, 2022 3:13 PM

Kristina Wagner still looks incredible.

by Anonymousreply 212January 3, 2022 6:53 PM

Lynn Herring - 63 / Finola Hughes - 62 / Kristina Wagner - 59

All fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 213January 3, 2022 10:51 PM

Could the cliffhanger moment of "Luke's gone" be a fake out? As in, maybe he's finally left Traci for good and run off on another adventure? It would be a way to keep her hanging around PC for a while, with no more ties to Amsterdam.

by Anonymousreply 214January 3, 2022 10:58 PM

R213 Which you would think would make KM and KS take stock of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 215January 4, 2022 12:00 AM

I wonder if Valentine Cassadine has something to do with this?

by Anonymousreply 216January 4, 2022 12:44 AM

Once again, I’m waiting for Alexis and Harmony to lez out.

by Anonymousreply 217January 4, 2022 1:24 AM

So Alexis is a lezzy now????? WTF.

by Anonymousreply 218January 4, 2022 3:15 AM

I really like the idea of writing Luke off....But poor Holly Scorpio...Was she murdered? Will we ever find out?........LINK = Hot Lucky (jacob)....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219January 4, 2022 3:15 AM

Yeah, cuz like Luke is dead dead. He’s just soap opera dead.

by Anonymousreply 220January 4, 2022 3:29 AM

This must be related to ABC's no rapists mandate.

by Anonymousreply 221January 4, 2022 3:40 AM

Luke was always involved in one illegal scam or another; it wouldn't surprise me if he had to fake death to evade prosecution or because he pissed off the wrong people.

by Anonymousreply 222January 4, 2022 4:49 AM

Both Laura and Victor have stated that there's a big bad out there, so it's likely this Luke story is part of that. But it needs to also involve Holly coming back to the show

by Anonymousreply 223January 4, 2022 5:19 AM

Laura Wright is annoying as Carly. The character is a shrew and unlikeable. How she gets more airtime than Maura West is beyond me. Maura should bolt to Days.

by Anonymousreply 224January 4, 2022 5:23 AM

Dear Alan Sarapa: FUCK off! You influence no one. Asshole lives in his momma’s basement at 35 years old. He’s so fucken ugly. Fuck off Alan Sarapa.

by Anonymousreply 225January 4, 2022 5:26 AM

R223 = So who is the next baddie?....Sounds like a boring retread of Faison?....I love Constance Towers but if she is coming back it would be short term which is a bummer. The rumors of Julian Jerome coming back are intriguing. BB is wasting Ted King (who looks miserable in every scene). Maybe he could bring Alcazar back?...A fun shock would be Stefan Cassadines return.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226January 4, 2022 5:41 AM

Julian is coming back, only to find that Alexis is now a lezzy.

by Anonymousreply 227January 4, 2022 11:19 AM

Hat guy has been seen making mysterious phone calls, so they'll likely also tie his storyline in with the new big bad

by Anonymousreply 228January 4, 2022 1:26 PM

Nixon Falls was all a setup. The Tan-O was a front for mob activity. Lenny faked his death and he and Phyllis are slowly taking over the areas of the five families. They will become the new kingpins of PC after their enforcer Elijah kills Sonny This will play out over the next nine months.

by Anonymousreply 229January 4, 2022 1:36 PM

[quote]How she gets more airtime than Maura West is beyond me. Maura should bolt to Days.

Maura is stuck in the storyline opposite Marcus Coloma.

She's doing the best she can with the scenes she's given but the writers are clearly not impressed with NuNikolas and giving him challenging material since they know he can't handle it. Unfortunately, that also spills over to Ava.

by Anonymousreply 230January 4, 2022 3:38 PM

A triangle storyline with Victor Sheffield could be a quick fix for Ava

by Anonymousreply 231January 4, 2022 3:46 PM

Ava would be great with Victor and I hope they go that direction.

WTF was Mark Teschner thinking when he hired milquetoast Marcus?

by Anonymousreply 232January 4, 2022 3:48 PM

[quote]WTF was Mark Teschner thinking when he hired milquetoast Marcus?

A lot of actors are green and nervous when they first start. And the pace can be overwhelming. Shows understand that and give new actors some slack. But they also have the option of releasing them from their contracts after the first 13 week cycle.

Marcus has been on the show since Oct 2019 and clearly is not improving. I imagine Maura is working with him, subtly giving him tips for improvement.His best scenes are opposite her. His worst scenes seem to be opposite Genie.

One can only imagine what Marcus would be doing if he didn't have Maura there to prop him up.

by Anonymousreply 233January 4, 2022 3:59 PM

Thought it was funny when Mo said, “Honey, I’m home” yesterday. Guess he finally remembered his line from that time he played Ricky Ricardo years ago.

by Anonymousreply 234January 4, 2022 4:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235January 4, 2022 4:57 PM

That chinese homo is one ugly dude!

by Anonymousreply 236January 4, 2022 5:36 PM

Next thread for when this one locks:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237January 4, 2022 6:23 PM

Before yesterday, when was the last time Sonny’s penthouse was shown? Does it look the sam as it did then?

by Anonymousreply 238January 4, 2022 6:34 PM

R238 - It's vaguely similar, but they seem to use the same template for all their "penthouses." I think it might be the one Johnny Zaccara lived in, too.

by Anonymousreply 239January 4, 2022 6:44 PM

According to this Sonny and the family left the penthouse in 2005. Before Sonny, it was owned by Sean Donely. It is located across from Sam's apartment which is Penthouse #2. However, it is clear that Sam has redecorated/renovated hers to a different aesthetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240January 4, 2022 6:49 PM

I guess Luke’s death will be all about Carly The Shrew’s reaction to it.

by Anonymousreply 241January 4, 2022 7:56 PM

R241 I hope not, but at least she is his niece, they have established history, and he was the only person to call her Caroline.

I don't believe Luke is really dead. I can't believe that after all these years the writers/executives would allow Luke to be killed by a Cassadine. I'm sure Victor organized it, but I assume he has Luke stashed somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 242January 4, 2022 8:18 PM

If Tony Geary wanted to come back, they would quickly resurrect Luke.

I suspect, a r242 suggests, this is a way to prop up Victor and the thread the Cassadines pose.

I mean, Nikolas is hardly a threat since Marcus Coloma started playing him. And they've made Valentin into a romantic lead. So, the family's not exactly menacing these days. But Victor 's presence is slowly changing that.

by Anonymousreply 243January 4, 2022 8:26 PM

So, they said the cable car was charred beyond recognition, but yet they still somehow identified his "remains?" Let me guess, a carefully planted personal item like an engraved watch or ring? Pair of dentures? Custom-made Prince Albert piercing?

by Anonymousreply 244January 4, 2022 8:35 PM

They've already had Victor outsmarted by Peter and having to be saved. It's hard to find him menacing after that.

by Anonymousreply 245January 4, 2022 10:10 PM

[quote]They've already had Victor outsmarted by Peter and having to be saved. It's hard to find him menacing after that.

Well, they've got to prop up Peter any way they can. Anything to make him seem more powerful and menacing, although cartoon characters rarely really seem all that menacing.

Laura Wright must be dictating story, commanding that Wes stay on the show no matter how many corners they write the one-dimensional Peter into.

by Anonymousreply 246January 4, 2022 10:18 PM

A few things: Maura West chose Marcus so her lack of airtime and story is on her. I highly doubt Luke is dead. Lastly, it’s just mean putting fat Kirsten in scenes with Finola and Kristina! Recast or send Maxie off.

by Anonymousreply 247January 4, 2022 11:18 PM

Um, Carly The Shrew has literally had scenes reacting to things that had nothing to do with Carly. Laura should not be on everyday. Snarling and sniveling does not an actress make.

by Anonymousreply 248January 4, 2022 11:23 PM

[quote]A few things: Maura West chose Marcus so her lack of airtime and story is on her.

Please elaborate.

Are you saying Maura had a say in the casting? Or she opted to stay in this Nikolas storyline rather than bail out?

by Anonymousreply 249January 4, 2022 11:24 PM

Is GH still a day off due to preemptions? I think it is clear that yesterday's episode should've been the last episode of last week and today's should've been the first of the new year. I can't believe we had Monica, Bobbie, Tracy, and Laura in one episode. If Lesley had shown up, I think I'd have had an orgasm.

Also, thankfully, Bobbie and Monica's facelifts both seem to have finally settled into them looking human again.

by Anonymousreply 250January 5, 2022 12:38 AM

Jackie Zeman’s fillers are literally weighing down the bottom half of her face.

by Anonymousreply 251January 5, 2022 12:41 AM

R251 Maybe she got some to do that, as a correction. For the last few years, she looked like a cross between a creepy porcelain doll and a burn victim. She needed fillers to bring some more dimension to her face.

by Anonymousreply 252January 5, 2022 12:48 AM

[R251] Totally agree - One of her first lines today was "Something horrible happened" and I thought yes, your face work! Make it stop!!!

by Anonymousreply 253January 5, 2022 2:19 AM

It will turn out that Luke and Stone Cold are being held somewhere in Austria . Holly and Ethan will have to rescue them. Victor Sheffield is behind the whole scheme.

by Anonymousreply 254January 5, 2022 3:33 AM

R254 = I agree--except for the Jason part....This whole thing reeks of February Sweeps Stunt.....Geary already said he would come back short term---LINK----“If the story is interesting to me and it works out, I may come back to the show for six weeks or so."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255January 5, 2022 4:08 AM

Does anyone really believe that Luke is dead? How many times now is this that he had died? Stupid soap opera plot. Frankie V needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 256January 5, 2022 9:03 AM

Speaking of Ryan Carnes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257January 5, 2022 9:53 AM

R257 = RC looks hung over to me...But nice body, especially at 40....Wonder what he does for money these days?

by Anonymousreply 258January 5, 2022 10:21 AM

I just hope that when it comes out that he really is alive it will be off screen. I hope we never have to see AG on air again.

by Anonymousreply 259January 5, 2022 1:08 PM

Genie Francis is probably thrilled to never see AG again. I will say Luke and Tracy were fun..I don't find Shane Cassadine that interesting. Maybe Patsy Pease can show up as his wife Kimberly Cassadine?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260January 5, 2022 1:25 PM

Is Luke really and sincerely dead?

by Anonymousreply 261January 5, 2022 2:25 PM

Only people on GH who are DEAD DEAD are:

Edward Q

Lila Q

Alan Q

Steve Hardy

Jesse Brewer

Amy Vining

Lee Baldwin

Gail Baldwin

by Anonymousreply 262January 5, 2022 3:31 PM

Isn't Franco Baldwin also dead dead as per ABC's recent No Rapists On Board mandate?

Is Luke's demise also due to the purported mandate?

by Anonymousreply 263January 5, 2022 3:37 PM

[quote]Isn't Franco Baldwin also dead dead as per ABC's recent No Rapists On Board mandate?

r263 No. The current regime may say No Rapists Allowed. That could change next week. If a new executive comes in at ABC, he/she may give the go ahead to bring back Franco. Or Todd. Or Luke.

by Anonymousreply 264January 5, 2022 3:45 PM

R249 She tested with quite a few actors that were up for Nikolas and she chose Marcus. They’ve both said this quite a few times.

by Anonymousreply 265January 5, 2022 3:46 PM

r265 So we're stuck with Marcus because Frank is trying to please Maura, just like we're stuck with Wes Ramsey because Frank is trying to keep Laura W happy???????

by Anonymousreply 266January 5, 2022 3:56 PM

R266 Or, sadly, he might have actually been the best of the ones that auditioned.

by Anonymousreply 267January 5, 2022 7:35 PM

I miss sexy Logan Baldwin (LINK).......Bonus Points in the video = Skinny Maxie!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268January 6, 2022 12:15 AM

GH is shutting down for a week due to Covid. Grey's Anatomy too. I think they tape at the same studio.

by Anonymousreply 269January 6, 2022 9:10 PM

R269 They do, between them they take up most production space at Prospect Studios.

by Anonymousreply 270January 6, 2022 10:39 PM

How’s that lawsuit going, Ingo?

by Anonymousreply 271January 6, 2022 10:54 PM

I missed it, why is Dante arresting Tracy?

by Anonymousreply 272January 6, 2022 11:39 PM

R272 I haven't watched yet, but Tracy did leave PC a wanted woman, last time, for what she did to Alexis.

by Anonymousreply 273January 6, 2022 11:41 PM

Oh forgot about that - thank you!

by Anonymousreply 274January 6, 2022 11:50 PM

Oh my God, R268, I never would have recognized Maxie in that clip.

by Anonymousreply 275January 7, 2022 12:18 PM

Someone asked about Sonny's penthouse set.

The one that debuted this week is a brand new set. I've never seen it before.

The one that Sonny used throughout the 90s and into the early 2000s had previously been Sean and Tiffany's penthouse. The entrance to that penthouse was on the right side of the set with a staircase opposite the door.

The last time I saw that set used was in a 2007 episode of the SoapNet reality competition I Want to Be A Soap Star

by Anonymousreply 276January 8, 2022 1:55 AM

The Corinthos house is a dump...Why didn't Carly move to the Penthouse?

by Anonymousreply 277February 1, 2022 7:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!