Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Predictions for 2022

A new era is coming

by Anonymousreply 577December 31, 2022 7:39 PM

Stock market surge!

Hemlines will rise!

And most of us will be dead by this time next year.

by Anonymousreply 1December 17, 2021 9:22 PM

Netflix will win their first best picture Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 2December 17, 2021 9:23 PM

A new variant will arise.

Megatron

by Anonymousreply 3December 17, 2021 9:25 PM

Queen Elizabeth II will die.

by Anonymousreply 4December 17, 2021 9:25 PM

I'm so surprised by how these threads have made it possible to brave the last few years. Thanks to all who have and continue to participate.

by Anonymousreply 5December 17, 2021 9:26 PM

This is the dawning of the Age of Hilaria,

Age of Hilari-a-aaaaa,

Hilariaaaaaaa.

Hilaria.

by Anonymousreply 6December 17, 2021 9:29 PM

Expect nothing but more trouble from the Supreme Court. They will force a constitutional crisis that I hope results in limiting their powers.

by Anonymousreply 7December 17, 2021 9:29 PM

could we please have this as an actual predictions thread and not a joke thread. thanks

by Anonymousreply 8December 17, 2021 9:30 PM

More of the same old shit, just with a different number attached to it.

by Anonymousreply 9December 17, 2021 9:33 PM

A terrible variant.

by Anonymousreply 10December 17, 2021 9:36 PM

R8, all the predictions so far have been believable based on what we know today.

by Anonymousreply 11December 17, 2021 9:36 PM

More floods and fires.

Four people will decide to reduce their use of Google products and services in favor of open-source alternatives.

Six people will delete or ignore their Facebook accounts.

Americans give up wringing their hands over school shootings and take up the trend of negative, hostile comments in forum recommendation posts for comfort and coziness.

2947569 Twitter accounts will use emoji and all caps about how trans lives matter. Two of them will respond to a Twitter account who reports that a trans acquaintance account posted detailed suicide threat tweets and asks for help; the two will suggest that the reporting Twitter account, known to be an ocean away from the suicidal account, make transoceanic calls to the constabulary.

by Anonymousreply 12December 17, 2021 9:42 PM

My wish list:

Wokeness dies

Timothee Chalamet is cancelled

Fauci dies or retires.

by Anonymousreply 13December 17, 2021 9:42 PM

Yes, Enough jokes then.

Late 2022, China will make a major push at Taiwan, perhaps THE push. Associated with that will be a preemptive smack at the US, probably through communications networks and perhaps electrical power. Not a kill-strike or EMP. This is part of the defense scuttlebutt for about six months. Present prob. rated .62-.72.

by Anonymousreply 14December 17, 2021 9:45 PM

There are always some that have to ruin it for everyone else. no wonder the predictions have been slowed to a crawl.

by Anonymousreply 15December 17, 2021 9:45 PM

Roe gets overturned

Mortgage interest rates rise, but doesn’t slow down the rise of home prices

Covid is still front and center and not going away

Build back better bill finally gets passed, but without much value left in it

Nobody of importance is arrested or suffering any real consequences from Jan 6. Lawsuits are churning still, but that’s about it.

Trump is still raking in millions from “campaigning”

by Anonymousreply 16December 17, 2021 9:45 PM

Russia invades Ukraine with China's support. The US issues sanctions and little else.

The west coast has orange skies from wildfires for twice as long as last year.

More headlines about things "potentially being bad for Trump" with zero repercussions.

More woke pandering bullshit from Hollywood, plus 6 new Marvel movies/tv shows.

And finally, FINALLY we get the Omega variety of COVID-19, only for it not to be the last one so we move on to a new naming structure.

by Anonymousreply 17December 17, 2021 9:50 PM

In the future, every celebrity will be cancelled for 15 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 18December 17, 2021 10:08 PM

I don't think Alec Baldwin will live to see the end of 2022. Just a hunch.

by Anonymousreply 19December 17, 2021 10:14 PM

William will ascend to the throne.

by Anonymousreply 20December 17, 2021 10:20 PM

Red wave on November 8, 2022

Biden steps down

Alec Baldwin will produce Hallmark TV movies

Shawn Mendes comes out

by Anonymousreply 21December 17, 2021 10:23 PM

Mid-January sees peak inflation, followed by a collapse in the market during February.

by Anonymousreply 22December 17, 2021 10:40 PM

Is this just a guessing thread now?

by Anonymousreply 23December 17, 2021 10:41 PM

R23 Pretty much

by Anonymousreply 24December 17, 2021 10:43 PM

Some optimism from me:

- $15 minimum wage federal law passes, along with a suite of protections for low-wage workers, such as a ban on non-compete agreements

- Dems take PA and OH Senate races

Some pessimism from me:

- Pelosi steps down as House Majority Leader

- Trump still alive and thriving

- None of us can afford a house or cream cheese

by Anonymousreply 25December 17, 2021 10:47 PM

Is the next variant Pi?

by Anonymousreply 26December 17, 2021 10:51 PM

Gretchen Whitmer will win Michigan. Wisconsin will go red.

by Anonymousreply 27December 17, 2021 10:51 PM

Very depressing thread.

by Anonymousreply 28December 17, 2021 11:49 PM

Biden will "retire" due to declining health (Mental). We will be stuck with Kamala. We find out the roll of what the First Gentleman will actually be.

by Anonymousreply 29December 17, 2021 11:56 PM

R29: God help us all.

by Anonymousreply 30December 18, 2021 12:03 AM

R29: Oh, Dear.

by Anonymousreply 31December 18, 2021 12:08 AM

Please, like anything on this planet isn’t an improvement on Dump. Kamala will be just fine if she must assume the role. The right is doing to her what they did to Hillary. They can’t stand a woman in charge. Or a black person. Now they’re looking at someone who is both and it’s driving them nuts.

by Anonymousreply 32December 18, 2021 12:11 AM

R29, I'm hoping for a swiss cake roll

by Anonymousreply 33December 18, 2021 1:27 AM

I don't know what happened to our legitimate psychics, there's nothing but negative energy here and bunch of bs.. To those Debbie Downers, a reminder that we have free will and our collective energy. Our collective and positive energy is what threw Trump out of office.

I am not psychic so have linked Linda G who has more positive news for 2022.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 18, 2021 3:16 AM

Pete and Chasten Sex Tape “Accidentally” released!

by Anonymousreply 35December 18, 2021 3:43 AM

Oprah will announce plans to run for president.

by Anonymousreply 36December 18, 2021 7:31 AM

The 'big one' finally hits the West Coast of the US;

2 major new COVID variants will emerge that help reduce the pandemic to nothing more than the common cold;

Boris Johnson will be dumped as leader by his own party;

More chaos in Western countries caused by idiot conspiracy theories and right wing nut jobs.

by Anonymousreply 37December 18, 2021 7:37 AM

Jesus, this one went to hell quickly. Though I am a fan of Linda G.

by Anonymousreply 38December 18, 2021 1:44 PM

Here's the only thing I'm getting for next year: It feels like Stacey Abrams wins her race in November.

by Anonymousreply 39December 18, 2021 1:48 PM

Thank you R39,TheVulture. I was hoping for a real prediction.

That's a really good one that gives me hope. I also hope that she wins the Nobel Peace Prize, too.

by Anonymousreply 40December 18, 2021 1:53 PM

Oh lord^.

by Anonymousreply 41December 18, 2021 1:54 PM

I hope the woman who created the science behind the vaccine gets the Nobel Peace Prize.

by Anonymousreply 42December 18, 2021 2:04 PM

Shawn Mendes and John Mayer get engaged.

by Anonymousreply 43December 18, 2021 2:08 PM

Archie will be found wandering the streets of Santa Barbara, yelling, "CROCODILE! NO!! *PLEASE* DON'T CALL MY PARENTS!"

by Anonymousreply 44December 18, 2021 2:11 PM

I don’t think that psychic at R34 is correct at all.

by Anonymousreply 45December 18, 2021 2:17 PM

[quote]I don't know what happened to our legitimate psychics, there's nothing but negative energy here and bunch of bs.. To those Debbie Downers, a reminder that we have free will and our collective energy. Our collective and positive energy is what threw Trump out of office.

R34, I've noticed that these prediction thread start out with people generally pulling stuff out of their asses, but later settling to the the posting of actual psychic readings. This will likely be the same.

by Anonymousreply 46December 18, 2021 2:20 PM

Multiple DLers will

• Claim they are commonly mistaken for being at least 10 years younger

• Claim that their Botox looks natural and "no one can tell"

* Claim that they used to be very hot when they were younger

• Complain about the food, service, odors and cleanliness in countries that are not the US

• Complain about the NYC-centric nature of DL

• Start over one thousand threads about "fraus" and their habits

• Declare dozens of objectively handsome InstHos and actors as "hideous" and point out minor flaws in their appearance as proof

• Dismiss dozens of objectively handsome InstaHos and actors as "average white guys"

• Display a profound ignorance of proper diet and exercise

• Continue to exist in the world as if it is still 1987

by Anonymousreply 47December 18, 2021 2:21 PM

Agree, R4. Her Royal Highness will go serene, and her pathetic son will ascend the throne to the glee of nearly no one.

Agree, R37. Boris Johnson will begin his righteous career of driving a train in the London Underground.

Sadly agree, R21. The 2022 midterms are going to be a red bloodbath.

Hopeful, R35. I wanna see Pete's O face and hear Chasten begging to get bred.

Kate McKinnon will (hopefully) stop making those dreadful Verizon commercials.

Luke Russert will finally come out.

I'll continue averaging about 1 anonymous load per day. Hopefully one from Luke.

by Anonymousreply 48December 18, 2021 2:29 PM

Those are all the reasons I hang out on DL R47

by Anonymousreply 49December 18, 2021 3:54 PM

Mary Ann from Revealing Light Tarot had a good reading where she saw the Democrats retaining control of the House and Senate due to things that come out about the Jan. 6 insurrection. I believe Oracle on here has said the same thing.

Sterling, who reads with Linda G. sometimes, sees three U.S. Supreme Court replacements in the next year. Hopefully they are all conservatives so that it flips to a 6-3 advantage for the liberals.

I'm hoping these and other positive predictions are our future, not the doom and gloom forecasts above.

by Anonymousreply 50December 18, 2021 4:17 PM

[quote] Sterling, who reads with Linda G. sometimes, sees three U.S. Supreme Court replacements in the next year. Hopefully they are all conservatives so that it flips to a 6-3 advantage for the liberals.

Proof that deadly pandemics can have silver linings, sometimes. I sure wouldn't mind if poor old Clarence came down with a nasty bout of the 'rona and had a shitty ventilator.

by Anonymousreply 51December 18, 2021 4:19 PM

Olympics get postponed due to omicron.

by Anonymousreply 52December 18, 2021 4:47 PM

R48 - "Agree, [R4]. Her Royal Highness will go serene . . ."

That's Her Majesty to you, sirrah.

by Anonymousreply 53December 18, 2021 5:10 PM

Queen dies 100%

by Anonymousreply 54December 18, 2021 5:20 PM

Boris will hold on but take it up the arse in the next GE. Then he'll write a book, and Carrie will divorce him two years later.

Macron will pull it out in April because Zemmour split the far-right vote.

Concerns re Biden's mental capability will increase.

The trans swimmer making fools of all the "There Are Many Kinds of "Women"" mythologists will finally force the issue of how trans "rights" are usurping space and identity from women in a way that transmen are not doing to men.

American mid-terms: the Democrats will lose Congress but not by that much. Expecting a classic mid-term flip but not necessarily a bloodbath.

If there is a bloodbath at the midterms and the assault on reproductive rights succeeds, I'll go out on a limb (admittedly a British limb) and predict a serious uptick in discussions around secession movements.

Contrariwise, I don't think Wee Nic in Scotland will be even close to the polls she needs to force another Indy/ref.

Harry's "bombshell" memoir won't be a bombshell and will finish what's left of him off as a whingeing petulant pompous twat still stuck in childhood.

On the other hand, Tom Bower's hatchet job - I mean, biography - of Meghan will be a best-seller and the UK tabs will gleefully print excerpts from it for weeks.

ANL will file an appeal with the Supreme Court, which will refuse to hear it. On the off chance that the Sup. Ct. do agree to hear it, ANL will lose again.

by Anonymousreply 55December 18, 2021 5:21 PM

Who is ANL R55?

by Anonymousreply 56December 18, 2021 6:17 PM

Associated Newspapers, the holding company of the Daily Mail r56.

by Anonymousreply 57December 19, 2021 12:57 AM

WW3 definitely

by Anonymousreply 58December 19, 2021 1:56 AM

The queen will hand over the rein to charles.

China gives us another pandemic

Another big earthquake in haiiti or mexico

by Anonymousreply 59December 19, 2021 1:57 AM

It doesn’t get better.

by Anonymousreply 60December 19, 2021 2:36 AM

[R59], it's not that simple. She'd have to abdicate. And we don't like that word, even 85 years later.

by Anonymousreply 61December 19, 2021 2:46 AM

Melania will start an OnlyFans and masturbate with gold-plated dildo.

by Anonymousreply 62December 19, 2021 2:52 AM

Ivanka will start an OnlyFans and masturbate with her father's hand. He will try to pretend he doesn't enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 63December 19, 2021 2:54 AM

[quote] If there is a bloodbath at the midterms and the assault on reproductive rights succeeds, I'll go out on a limb (admittedly a British limb) and predict a serious uptick in discussions around secession movements.

The Rethugs are making all these voter suppression laws and gerrymandering the shit out of states because they know they can't win in a fair election. All this voter suppression laws are pissing people off. This and if the assault on reproductive rights succeeds, don't you think it will make more people, especially women angry and go to the polls en masse? And then a lot of Covid deaths have been conservative Rethugs. If the race is close, the amount of Red deaths may make that difference.

I don't know if the Voting Rights law will succeed but the lawsuits may.

by Anonymousreply 64December 19, 2021 8:44 AM

Macron will be outed via gay sex video leak

Marine LePen will become to the next President of France

The Murdoch Empire will collapse and Jerry Whore will leave Rupert to find another ageing sugar daddy

Lachlan will leave he wife and finally come out

by Anonymousreply 65December 19, 2021 9:20 AM

Well did anyone predict covid back in 2019? That's the real question.

by Anonymousreply 66December 19, 2021 9:21 AM

R66 I'm sure you'll find somebody predicted a pandemic would emerge in 2019 and 2020 and they'd be right on both years. It did actually start in 2019 but didn't hit the news until early January 2020.

by Anonymousreply 67December 19, 2021 9:28 AM

R64 I'm British and hope reasonably enough informed of American political issues to participate, but confess I'm not up on the gerrymandering stuff, although I know what it means. We do have something similar here.

I would only be guessing, therefore, but it seems to me that women already do go the polls in huge numbers. The question re reproductive rights is, what good will it do? If you mean punish Republicans, perhaps. But as it's the SCOTUS that's the problem, how do you really undo the damage at the polls?

But wouldn't it make more sense to start calling for an expanded SCOTUS? Then, of course, you have to hope for a Democratic president in 2024 and it remains to be seen if they even have a viable candidate in '24, and so far neither Biden nor Harris look really persuasive.

That's where the problem. I suspect that if Toe v. Wade is overturned, this battle over a portion will nust go on forever. Unless, the nature of the court itself is changed.

So far as I can see, at any rate.

by Anonymousreply 68December 19, 2021 11:47 AM

^*suspect that if ROE v. Wade is overturned this battle over abortion will go on forever . . .

by Anonymousreply 69December 19, 2021 11:49 AM

[quote]Well did anyone predict covid back in 2019? That's the real question.

Yes indeedy, R66. Science did. It's been saying we were overdue for a pandemic, probably from an animal flu, for at least a decade. And it's been right: we had SARS1 and then MERS, both of which fizzled because of properties inherent to them, and then along came SARS-Cov2 and it hit the big-time.

by Anonymousreply 70December 19, 2021 1:25 PM

I think they meant anyone on Datalounge^.

by Anonymousreply 71December 19, 2021 1:27 PM

I got that, but was enjoying the irony that the correct prediction was in the last place people who seek correct predictions would look for it.

by Anonymousreply 72December 19, 2021 1:30 PM

New prediction that might come true in 2021:

Joe Manchin switches parties and gets Turtlehead back in the drivers seat to prevent voting rights legislation from proceeding.

by Anonymousreply 73December 19, 2021 1:40 PM

Lá Sènatrice spit-roasting sex tapes are leaked after she angers the orange Musolini and Pootin.

by Anonymousreply 74December 19, 2021 2:08 PM

Bob barker will die soon.

by Anonymousreply 75December 19, 2021 2:44 PM

Those readers are into telling their partisan Dem fanbase what they want to hear, R50.

by Anonymousreply 76December 19, 2021 2:46 PM

[quote]we had SARS1 and then MERS, both of which fizzled because

Obama stopped them through smart policies, having our doctors on the ground in China reporting back so we know what actually was going on, and empowering scientists to do their jobs (as opposed to what happened when pretty much the same virus happened under Trump who deployed the stupidest policies anyone could conceive of, fired our doctors working in China in an attempt to appease Xi and Putin, and then stopped our scientists from even speaking in public, let alone doing their jobs).

Here's my prediction for 2022: elections have consequences.

by Anonymousreply 77December 19, 2021 4:14 PM

I like the random guesses it’s exciting and who knows somebody might be right. The thread becomes boring when it’s just two or three people.

by Anonymousreply 78December 19, 2021 4:19 PM

[quote] Those readers are into telling their partisan Dem fanbase what they want to hear, [R50].

Not necessarily. MaryAnne of Revealing Light Tarot has a VERY good track record. And she tells it like it is. She’s been spot on with the little things (the rise and fall of many of Trump’s hustlers.....cabinet personnel, etc. She, like Linda G has always demonstrated horrific cards for Bill Barr.... but nothing ....YET.....has happened to him. MaryAnne, also like Linda G, has stated since 2017, she doesn’t see Trump in jail, but with a downfall and ruination.

Will be interesting to see how things play out.

[quote] Well did anyone predict covid back in 2019? That's the real question.

Funny that Linda G predicted a pandemic. She was reading about something else (approximately in August of 2018 or 2019) and rambling as she does, she interjected that her guides showed her a “picture” of everyone masked and people in long lines waiting to get vaccinated. However, Linda has been widely off about the pandemic’s timeline: originally saying it would calm down by Mother’s Day of 2020.

Oracle advised others to avoid large crowds in 2018/2019 and IIRC, maintained that prediction until at least 2022.

Finally, I mentioned “God Forbid, A Worldwide Catastrophe” (in early 2019) in a post here on the predictions thread on DL.

by Anonymousreply 79December 19, 2021 4:58 PM

MA had a powerful one on T the other day. Some type of exile.

Russia? Dubai? she didn't say.

by Anonymousreply 80December 19, 2021 5:04 PM

I ain't a psychic or professional tarot card reader. No direct connection to whispering guides. But I have always felt and would bet that when the financial shit really comes down on Trump and he is shamed by the televised hearings to come by Jan 6th Commission, he will self-exile to Dubai, with that dreadful family to follow. Good riddance!

by Anonymousreply 81December 19, 2021 5:55 PM

Democrats’ future seem…bleak. It’s gray. Not good or bad, but not good.

by Anonymousreply 82December 19, 2021 5:59 PM

[quote]Concerns re Biden's mental capability will increase on Fox News and in the NY Post

Fixed that for you.

by Anonymousreply 83December 19, 2021 6:24 PM

My predictions:

Someone close to Trump is going to flip. Also, Barr will testify and turn over a boatload of info.

People investing in crypto are going to lose big. They are being scammed.

The FBI will arrest the J6 bomber. It will be a known person.

Lindsey will be outed, in a very sordid manner. Trump and the GOP will turn on him viciously. It will destroy him.

Jack Nicholson will die from a stroke.

Harvey Weinstein will get his conviction overturned and get released from jail but won't live long; he'll be found dead at home. Death ruled "suspicious" but no culprit ever found.

by Anonymousreply 84December 19, 2021 6:30 PM

Black Swan event prediction:

Whether compelled by new legislative oversight or via a leak, the U.S. military will release a close up, crystal clear video of an Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP). While they won’t rule out it belonging to Russia or China, the physical characteristics of the object and the way it maneuvers in the video will leave little doubt in anyone’s mind that it is of non-human origin.

Many people will shrug off this disclosure and go on with their lives, but for many others it’s likely to shake their core belief systems and probably upend organized religion. The scientific establishment (looking at you, Neil Tyson DeGrasse) will for forced to eat crow and come to terms with their prior mocking skepticism. Oh and the military will get a massive budget increase to “close the UAP gap” in the way it did in the late 50s vs. The Missile Gap with Russia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 19, 2021 6:32 PM

[quote]the military will get a massive budget increase

Do tell!

by Anonymousreply 86December 19, 2021 7:00 PM

R51...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 19, 2021 10:59 PM

2022 will Be dire

by Anonymousreply 88December 20, 2021 5:18 AM

More variants

Stock market crash

MAGA attacks

Kamala resigns

Trump indicted and arrested

by Anonymousreply 89December 20, 2021 5:25 AM

[quote] Late 2022, China will make a major push at Taiwan, perhaps THE push. Associated with that will be a preemptive smack at the US, probably through communications networks and perhaps electrical power.

An invasion of Taiwan is nowhere near a sure thing for China. The Taiwanese have powerful defensive capabilities. Even if they win, the causalities and cost will be ghastly, and for what? They will ruin the prize they seek to gain.

They’d be absolutely crazy, I mean batshit insane, to move against the US militarily. They need at least 25-30 years for military parity. And that’s assuming an all-out arms race, which, with their aging population and shrinking population of employment age workers, would mean a major reallocation away from industrial growth.

by Anonymousreply 90December 20, 2021 5:36 AM

Alec Baldwin will father another child. Hillary Clinton will be secretly approached to run for President, again. Bill Clinton will have a major health crisis. Betty White is not long for this world and Lindsey Lohan will follow close behind her. The stock market crashes but housing prices continue to soar. More dramatic attacks on women's rights in legal challenges to abortion and in allowing more men into women's sports and women's prisons. Women who attempt to stand up for other women will become martyrs with more cancellation. The word "woman" will be completely redefined until women have to invent a new name for themselves. COVID continues until no one in the world does not have it at least once, and this alters human DNA in ways our generation will never understand. More gun fanatics as school shootings increase. Brittney Spears gives birth to a baby girl.

by Anonymousreply 91December 20, 2021 12:00 PM

^^^ casualties and cost

by Anonymousreply 92December 20, 2021 1:03 PM

[quote]COVID continues until no one in the world does not have it at least once, and this alters human DNA in ways our generation will never understand.

Say what now? You're predicting a future Nobel Prize for Medicine in which someone shows that disease alters human DNA?

by Anonymousreply 93December 20, 2021 1:43 PM

More than one A-list Pop artist is going to flop

by Anonymousreply 94December 20, 2021 2:09 PM

that dna vaccine may fuck your genes up!

by Anonymousreply 95December 20, 2021 4:38 PM

This is unnecessarily depressing

by Anonymousreply 96December 20, 2021 5:05 PM

Jane Fonda will leave us for Rainbow Bridge.

by Anonymousreply 97December 20, 2021 5:07 PM

Manchin's boat will hit an iceberg! Trump will die choking on his own McVomit!

by Anonymousreply 98December 20, 2021 5:12 PM

We will witness the death of American democracy as gerrymandering gives Republicans permanent control of the House of Representatives.

by Anonymousreply 99December 20, 2021 5:19 PM

Gay rights will be dismantled in the maggot states. First, gay marriages will go.

by Anonymousreply 100December 20, 2021 9:20 PM

[quote]Gay rights will be dismantled in the maggot states.

Just say “Trump f-ggots” please. Stop being a coward.

by Anonymousreply 101December 20, 2021 9:59 PM

R100 r101.

by Anonymousreply 102December 20, 2021 10:05 PM

R102.

by Anonymousreply 103December 20, 2021 10:07 PM

[quote][R100] [R101].

Why does Muriel allow this.

by Anonymousreply 104December 20, 2021 10:08 PM

Biden croaks and Kamall Toe is fired.

by Anonymousreply 105December 20, 2021 10:09 PM

My wish list:

- Biden's popularity surges.

- Wokeness finds a quick death, along with Covid

- Dems sweep the 2022 elections.

- Cable News and Twitter both implode into nothingness and we all have to go back to reading newspapers, with actual journalists writing articles.

- Chris Meloni marries me in a wonderfully understated ceremony on Kauai.

by Anonymousreply 106December 20, 2021 10:18 PM

R106 - love your list with one exception: if you're marrying Chris Meloni, to hell with going understated. Go balls out ostentatious!

by Anonymousreply 107December 20, 2021 10:26 PM

R101 maggots is the prefered spelling of MAGAts.

by Anonymousreply 108December 20, 2021 10:36 PM

Magats = the coward’s f-ggot. Nobody’s fooled. I’m not the only one who sees how disingenuous “magat” is here.

by Anonymousreply 109December 20, 2021 10:38 PM

Does anyone understand what the dear boy is talking about? ^

by Anonymousreply 110December 20, 2021 10:43 PM

Yes, kween. Lots do here. Stop with the fake magat and just use faggot.

by Anonymousreply 111December 20, 2021 10:45 PM

I ❤️ R106

by Anonymousreply 112December 20, 2021 10:48 PM

R107, going balls out is what the wedding night is for.

by Anonymousreply 113December 20, 2021 10:51 PM

Trump’s terrible eating and the enormous stress of the walls closing in on him will cause a significant health issue.

And his hold on the party will loosen, if gradually.

by Anonymousreply 114December 20, 2021 10:52 PM

you do realize that "maggot/magat" has nothing to do with the word faggot, right?

by Anonymousreply 115December 20, 2021 10:59 PM

😉^

by Anonymousreply 116December 20, 2021 11:00 PM

r103 r104 r105 r108 r109 r110 r111

by Anonymousreply 117December 20, 2021 11:46 PM

It’s subliminal for F a gatt

by Anonymousreply 118December 21, 2021 12:18 AM

No. "MAGAts" is a play on "maggots".

See: "The top causes of maggots in or around your home include improperly stored trash, excess dog feces, or the presence of an animal carcass. The female flies are attracted to such materials and lay their eggs on them. When the eggs hatch, the maggots burrow into the material and begin to eat until their next metamorphic stage."

by Anonymousreply 119December 21, 2021 12:25 AM

Charming...

by Anonymousreply 120December 21, 2021 2:07 PM

I don’t think the positive predictions are necessarily all correct. I’m sure the future isn’t all despair but it’s hard for me to believe that it’s all positive. Maybe one day but not for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 121December 21, 2021 4:47 PM

One world government

by Anonymousreply 122December 21, 2021 4:52 PM

Lady Di will finally divorce

by Anonymousreply 123December 21, 2021 5:05 PM

Chris Pratt will start a fundamentalist religious cult and be arrested for storing illegal weapons.

Bradley Cooper, Leonardo DiCaprio, Andrew Garfield, Timothee Chalamet, Harry Styles, Shawn Mendes, and Tom Holland will all come out as gay on the same day.

Madonna will die in a shocking drug overdose.

by Anonymousreply 124December 21, 2021 5:22 PM

Well I can see this thread is going nowhere. Thanks all.

by Anonymousreply 125December 21, 2021 6:17 PM

Jackie Stallone will enjoy several seafood buffets.

by Anonymousreply 126December 21, 2021 6:20 PM

That's what happens when your keep your face pressed into other guy's asses and crotches during a pandemic

by Anonymousreply 127December 21, 2021 6:26 PM

R125, just block the person derailing the thread. I did and it’s much nicer in here.

by Anonymousreply 128December 21, 2021 8:17 PM

Hi, r128. How big is your cock?

by Anonymousreply 129December 21, 2021 8:48 PM

I’m so juicy!

by Anonymousreply 130December 21, 2021 10:24 PM

Nostradamus at R126!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131December 21, 2021 11:02 PM

A shift in perception.

by Anonymousreply 132December 21, 2021 11:30 PM

The found your Hollow Earth tunnel off the coast of Central America, Oracle. Now where are the giant magma monsters we were promised?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 22, 2021 5:06 AM

The new James Webb Telescope will be launched on Christmas and hopefully will leads into new discovery in astronomy.

by Anonymousreply 134December 22, 2021 7:06 AM

R77 Hate to burst your bubble but SARS 1 emerged in 2003 under the presidency of Bush Jr.

Not sure about MERS.

by Anonymousreply 135December 22, 2021 7:41 AM

R88 Honey, that is an understatement.

by Anonymousreply 136December 22, 2021 9:02 AM

Hopefully a mysterious yet benevolent alien race will come and provide us with important things like clean energy , cancer cure or at least access to galactic porn.

by Anonymousreply 137December 23, 2021 5:33 AM

Al Gore will pass within 2 days of George W.'s passing.

Condeleeza RIce will be publicly outed as a lesbian by a former lover with video footage to prove.

by Anonymousreply 138December 23, 2021 8:03 AM

Condi's longtime partner died in the past 2 years, R138. That pretty much outed Condi, no video, though.

by Anonymousreply 139December 23, 2021 9:29 AM

R88, what do you know? Please spill...

by Anonymousreply 140December 24, 2021 12:45 AM

Nicole Kidman's face will fall off.

by Anonymousreply 141December 24, 2021 7:38 AM

R138 Isn't that old news?

by Anonymousreply 142December 24, 2021 7:50 AM

#Froychard naughty chat leaks...Richard is insatiable and was circling Froy for years. The twink was going to be his and that was it.

GOP trying to start Gay rumors re Beto.

On a more serious note, remember what I have said before, stay local. Do it for another year. It's ok. We are moving towards a better timeline, just be more patient re covid.

As I said in earlier readings, the Aids timeline is coming to an end in the early 2020s. Well, I shouldn't say "ending" since the virus will keep on living and infecting people, but a cure is definitely in the horizon. It makes me happy since this means we should hear about newer treatments that reverse breast cancer and diabetes soon after (if we go by the timelines of my earlier readings). Then, it sets the timeline for dementia/Alzheimer's/Huntington's/brain injuries in late 2020s into 2030s. Remember by 2040 most brain/nerv conditions like Parkinson and Multiple sclerosis will have definitive treatments. Perhaps not a complete reversal for the more severe cases, but enough reversal where people are functional on their own. Brain science is just taking off in the second half of 2020. As I said before, even down syndrome will have a "treatment" in later timelines. I would say middle 2030s to early 2040s and it just takes off.

Yes, there are caves systems, conduits, subterranean oceans, around Southern Mexico towards Northern South America. I mean the whole Americas (both South and North have unexplored natural treasures). I have said this for years, the US government has been maping these subterranean ecosystems with sonar/radar technology. In the future, I even see people making houses in these cave systems, not in our lifetime of course. There are treasures from ancient cultures buried there. I have said it for many years now, the city of gold is an actual thing that still exits. I even said The US and Spain will try to split Mexico in half (not in our lifetime) there is just too much value up for grabs.

Great animals lived there, now extinct, I have talked about seeing large serpents/or a hybrid that could fly/or leap great distances that early inhabitants of the Americas might have seen. Let's be honest, men probably killed them off.

I have talked how artifacts from the Library of Alexandria are actually in the Americas, stashed in some cave in the Eastern side of Caribbean North America, brought to us from generations of thievery.

by Anonymousreply 143December 25, 2021 12:16 PM

Cuba will become the 51st state of the US.

by Anonymousreply 144December 25, 2021 12:23 PM

Sad ↑.

by Anonymousreply 145December 25, 2021 12:25 PM

R144, no.

Puerto Rico will be first. While the US will grow in territory, there will be more states as the US expands its landmass , before the US itself breaks into smaller territories that still remain unified (think of the United Kingdom model). Eventually it will be on whole federation from Alaska to Patagonia + South Pacific.

by Anonymousreply 146December 25, 2021 12:29 PM

Hello Oracle, so your visions of large creatures in the Central American region were from the distant past? I must've missed that part.

You joke, but should Froy be concerned with Richard's wandering eye?

by Anonymousreply 147December 25, 2021 12:36 PM

[quote]Eventually it will be on whole federation from Alaska to Patagonia + South Pacific.

The United States changes its name to "Federation of States"?

by Anonymousreply 148December 25, 2021 12:39 PM

China is falling in slow motion. Their real estate bubble will burst within a year followed by decades of economic decline and civil unrest. I just hope Hong Kong and Taiwan survive because there's a good chance China will not as a singular nation.

by Anonymousreply 149December 25, 2021 12:56 PM

Dreamer, I have talked about how the early mesoamerican cultures had actual recorded history. How surviving artifacts and temples are actual records of what they saw around them. The incorporation of serpent/dragon-like mythology does have an actual truth to it.

In the more present time, I have talked in the past how in my own family there are accounts (around late 1800s-early1900s) of seeing [smaller] snakes that could fly/leap into the air). I do not believe such animals exist in modern time. I do believe, when I meditate on it, that they did live in earlier timelines, pre European-colonization.

What I do believe is a whole set of marine animals (not known to us yet) that live in these bodies of water that are beneath the surface in the Americas. They are colorless, and some of the can be as big as a whale.

by Anonymousreply 150December 25, 2021 12:59 PM

Pbfft call me a size queen, but I was hoping for bigger.

Thanks Oracle

by Anonymousreply 151December 25, 2021 1:30 PM

[quote] The United States changes its name to "Federation of States"?

No, by then the name "United States" wont even exist. The whole Americas + The South Pacific will be one big federation composed of a union of regions.

[quote] You joke, but should Froy be concerned with Richard's wandering eye?

I said he had a wondering eye? I said he was insatiable, meaning he can be quite horny and thirsty when interested. Oh, he really jerked off to the idea of mounting Froy's [now famous] ass. Like I could totally see him going through Froy's social media and licking his lips as he fantasized how he would win over the twink. Richard may never admit to this, and they may part ways in the future because humans like to screw things up, but the ritual of winning over the twink was one of Richards greatest satisfactions. He really felt validated and alive when Froy said yes.

by Anonymousreply 152December 25, 2021 1:38 PM

• 2022 Predictions •

Actress Betty White turns 100 and survives the year.

A star on television dies.

A star in movies dies.

A star on Broadway dies.

A star in music dies.

A gay-porn star, usually a top, gets double penetrated in a memorable and hot scene.

All living, former U.S. presidents—and their wives—get and survive COVID.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris both experience even worse job-approval ratings, the Democrats experience the same, and the Republicans win the 2022 midterm elections with majority pickups of the U.S. House and U.S. Senate. (Numbers wise, they reduce the U.S. House Democrats to fewer than 200 seats. The Republicans end up with at least 53 U.S. Senate seats and at least 32 state governorships.)

by Anonymousreply 153December 25, 2021 1:41 PM

r153 who are you? you are so out of line with the rest of the psychics with your last prediction. are you real or just another, oh never mind. when I block you I see you're one of those that think ruining a thread for others is funny. It isn't, it's just a sign of immaturity.

by Anonymousreply 154December 25, 2021 2:32 PM

I recall MaryAnn from revealing light talking about multiple justices on the Supreme Court being investigated for dark money ties to push them through too fast. She said this last year after whatserface got shoved in right after Ruth Bader Ginsburg died. She said it would lead to replacement of them (at least the two newest in their tenure). I was hoping she meant this year, bit obviously that hasn’t come to pass. Anyone have any insight into when the makeup of the Supreme Court will change?

by Anonymousreply 155December 25, 2021 5:52 PM

I saw that both Cash Peters and Intuitiview have very recently predicted that Kavanaugh will resign. Intuitiview said that they won't be able to make a call on Roe V Wade because it will be a tie because Kavanaugh is gone.

It's very interesting that Chuck Grassley was apparently making some numbskull comments recently about not letting a Democratic president choose any new justices. Makes me feel as if the GOP already know behind the scenes that Kavanaugh cannot stay on much longer.

by Anonymousreply 156December 25, 2021 6:11 PM

Predictions for 2022 with Linda G, Annette Dion and Corey (host). Very interesting discussion. They first discuss Florida's Covid increase and where is Ron DeSantis. They saw illness with Ron, maybe Covid. They answer questions about climate change, aliens, angels, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157December 31, 2021 4:11 AM

Pauline Hanson will become Prime Minister of Australia leading to Australia going the way of 1930's Germany.

by Anonymousreply 158December 31, 2021 8:12 AM

those people in that video are drunk.

by Anonymousreply 159December 31, 2021 8:26 AM

Covid-22 will surge across the planet....The Billionaires will survive (of course). The GOP will win 100 percent of every political office they run in because they figured out how to legally stop counting votes when they are ahead. Canada will be overrun by Americans trying to get in. Mitch McConnell will appoint Don Jr to the Supreme Court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160December 31, 2021 8:29 AM

Doctors will finally be able to repair Dolph's prolapsed anus. Dolph will have a moment of clarity and become a televangelist.

by Anonymousreply 161December 31, 2021 8:51 AM

Donald Trump and Jared Kushner will become prison cell mates. The other Trumps will go into hiding after the trial and never be heard from again.

by Anonymousreply 162December 31, 2021 10:58 AM

Meghan will announce her candidacy for POTUS!!!

Queen Elizabeth will die and in a weird twist of faith all eligible heirs ahead of Harry in the line of succession will be found ineligible.

Harry becomes King. Meghan eventually becomes POTUS.

Meghan runs both countries.

Klan Grannies' heads explode!

by Anonymousreply 163December 31, 2021 11:14 AM

R150 Interesting about the marine creatures. I wondered if you would also mind meditating on whether there is a Bigfoot? Or is it a figment of our collective imagination? I've always wanted to know. TIA

Happy 2022 DL buddies! Thanks for your fun posts. 🍻🍍🥳

by Anonymousreply 164December 31, 2021 12:11 PM

Here's recent news that scientists have found 500 new species.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165December 31, 2021 12:15 PM

In regards to oracle's post at R150, they recently discovered a tunnel underneath Panama that goes all the way to the Galapagos islands.

[quote] Scientists recently discovered a hidden passageway 60 miles beneath the country that stretches 900 miles. The find could solve some mysteries geologists have noticed in that area.

[quote] Scientists announced the discovery in Panama last month. This hidden passageway could explain why Panama has so few active volcanos, Live Science notes. There is a line of volcanos that runs along the west coast of Central America. It’s where two tectonic plates meet, which allows molten lava can push through in those areas. But this doesn’t happen in Panama.

[quote] Scientists don’t know why this is or why materials from the Earth’s mantle show up much further away than current science can explain. David Bekaert, lead author of the paper that claimed this discovery, said a 900-mile-long conduit — effectively a tunnel — beneath Panama could be why. He compared ‘mantle wind’ pushing pieces of the Earth’s mantle through that conduit to how a blood vessel moves blood to different parts of the body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166December 31, 2021 12:30 PM

Hello from 2022, world. So far it seems like more of the same.

by Anonymousreply 167December 31, 2021 12:42 PM

A lot of psychics I have watched have been reassuring us that the Dems will keep both the House and gain more seats in the Senate. I see a lot of posters being fatalistic about the Dem's chances and keep hearing the GOP being very confident about retaking the House and Senate.. Their confidence is mostly due to their insane gerrymandering by the GQP state legislatures.

The good news is that litigation against gerrymandering and more local Dems fighting for fair representation is starting to work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168December 31, 2021 12:45 PM

Defacto finds a hot redneck top to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 169January 1, 2022 12:17 AM

go on fetlife

by Anonymousreply 170January 1, 2022 12:26 AM

In 2022 Covid will decimate the globe. Only DL, Cher, Roaches, and the Rich will survive. Nancy Pelosi will celebrate her 82nd Birthday by announcing she is running for re-election AND speaker again, and she will brag about being one of the youngest politicians in D.C. but she will NOT mention insider trading at all---even though Martha Stuart went to prison for that sort of thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171January 1, 2022 12:54 AM

I will fully transition from a Caucasian to just an Asian. I will be a proud oriental.

by Anonymousreply 172January 1, 2022 12:57 AM

In 2022 Americans will realize that the Covid Pfizer Treatment Pills cost 17 dollars a pill to produce and they are charging 794 dollars for each pill, but nobody in D.C. thinks that is price gouging. After realizing the pills are for RICH people, Americans will begin to understand why Rich Politicians gobbled up pharma stocks to make themselves richer!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 1, 2022 1:01 AM

r153 you lost :(

by Anonymousreply 174January 1, 2022 1:07 AM

[Quote] WW3 definitely

I mean, it seems inevitable at this point.

by Anonymousreply 175January 1, 2022 1:31 AM

Oh yes^.

by Anonymousreply 176January 1, 2022 1:33 AM

What seems like a huge amount of celebrity deaths. Basically like 2016.

by Anonymousreply 177January 1, 2022 7:14 AM

R158 Only 10% of Australia's population are bat shit crazy enough to vote for that shit show!

Albo will inevitably be the Prime Minister in 6 months.

Scott from marketing will go back to the smug anus from which he crawled out.

by Anonymousreply 178January 1, 2022 7:30 AM

Prediction = Mayor Pete Buttigieg will have a very bad year. Some GOP sites are talking about scandal and Pete. Nothing Specific. Could just be chatter but sounds like they have their focus on him for some reason. Also the headlines of PETE passing out the infrastructure money like it is coming from HIS wallet are getting ridiculous to many Democrats getting tired of his Attention Whore issues.

by Anonymousreply 179January 1, 2022 9:52 AM

Will someone finally punch Harry styles publicly, and hard he can't stop crying? Then we can all throw a party over his ruin hopefully.

by Anonymousreply 180January 1, 2022 1:59 PM

what exactly is the purpose of those that ruined this thread? There are so many other threads out there for you to destroy.

there are only about 4 people who sign their posts that you know they are actual predictions. For the rest of those that are making actual predictions, sorry but no one can tell. as for those posting their "funny" predictions, I wonder if you have any idea what they actually make you look like.

by Anonymousreply 181January 1, 2022 2:05 PM

Aww lighten up some! Then you also know "those four" seldom grace us with their predictions until they get a wild hair to do so? Hence, 80% of the time, we only get monkey-chatter. Oracle will only post once in a blue moon. They won't be forced to predict.

Ya hear? You Four? It's already 2022! Christmas will be here again before ya know it!

by Anonymousreply 182January 1, 2022 2:13 PM

I always look forward to the 4 who post their actual predictions. This thread has turned to shit.

by Anonymousreply 183January 1, 2022 2:37 PM

I think there are a few others on this thread that do predictions but never had a signature so can't tell in this mess who they are.

by Anonymousreply 184January 1, 2022 2:38 PM

Just because people don’t use a name it doesn’t mean everything they post is horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 185January 1, 2022 8:57 PM

I predict Democrats will be safe in Michigan. Gov, AG, and House.

by Anonymousreply 186January 1, 2022 9:00 PM

Is Julia Roberts turning tricks on the street corner? Because R186 is the king of wishful thinking!

by Anonymousreply 187January 2, 2022 1:48 AM

^^ this is why these psychics threads don't last long. The turds have arrived.

by Anonymousreply 188January 2, 2022 1:58 AM

[quote]but she [Nancy Pelosi] will NOT mention insider trading at all---even though Martha Stuart went to prison for that sort of thing.

Martha Stewart did not go to prison over insider trading. She went to to prison for lying to the FBI about her involvement.

Don't lie to the Feds. It's a crime in itself.

by Anonymousreply 189January 2, 2022 2:12 AM

R189 = Have you always admired Politicians getting rich over insider trading.?...Never wonder how they go to D.C. poor and leave millionaires.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190January 2, 2022 2:24 AM

Sadly, there will always be loopholes that politicians will try to exploit to their benefit/the benefit of those they do shadow work for...

As I said in previous readings, our government will be going through changes for the next couple of decades. It's just so easy to install plants or use public office to become a millionaire. It's a process. I think most of the most obvious ones like inside trading will be phased out by 2040.

AOC is a landmark figure because she addresses the obvious failures of our government. [bold]She should be in our faces[/bold]. It's what needs to happen more often, from other Democrats:

-Universal healthcare should be available to the people.

-The Green new deal is the future of our survival.

-Education should not bankrupt people.

-Affordable Housing should be an urgent matter.

-Democrats should not be rolling over to Republicans.

*As I said before, Chuck needs to go on the Senate side. He is too weak and nobody is doing anything to replace him.

* How many variations of covid are we on now? Dave Lease from TSL said something very enlightening about the Spanish Flu that rings very true to our current covid pendemic. It was a pandemic until people decided it wasn't.

Let it dilute itself into a minor virus. It's probably a compromise all too familiar to Covid-19 if it has survived for millions of years.

I advocate for mask wearing, that has never changed. You people keep those masks up when going out to public gatherings. I do think the worst part of this covid era is behind us, but is clearly not done with us. Have patience.

*Remember I told you about a new generation of young leaders transforming the future of Latin America? Remember the Americas are going into an era of transformation. The world as a whole, the younger generations are ready to take over. In many ways Covid has speed up some of the timelines. I remember citing Chile, whether this new young president is a true leader or a bust is still a good omen for the future of the SA region. Like I said in previous readings, abortion rights and gay marriage/gay rights are the two landmark movements for the 2020s, in Latin America.

*Mary! I'm not sure if I am ready for another Beto run. My heart can't take another heartbreak. I want him to win. I want Stacey Abrams to win. I want Florida to elect a democrat. Guys, why can things come easy?

I lost my train of thought...I'll troll the Froy thread for some inspiration....

by Anonymousreply 191January 2, 2022 5:00 AM

I am more sure about Stacy Abrams winning Georgia than anything else. She's got a lot of angels behind her.

by Anonymousreply 192January 2, 2022 7:02 AM

Thank you Oracle! Happy 2022!

by Anonymousreply 193January 2, 2022 9:56 AM

I predict 2022 will be shittier than 2021 and 2020 combined. Hope I’m wrong. I’m no Jean Dixon!!

by Anonymousreply 194January 2, 2022 5:04 PM

I don’t think Abrams will win but hopefully I’m wrong. I think Repubs will take the House in 22 but it won’t be a massive bloodbath. I think everyone will get omicron in 2022 and then we’ll get a bit closer to herd immunity.Covid will be endemic but less lethal than the flu. More dirt will come up about 1/6 which will hurt Trump a little. Crime will continue to be a big problem in urban and suburban areas. Lots of international problems facing Biden and his agenda will be stalled due to Democratic disarray.

by Anonymousreply 195January 2, 2022 5:14 PM

R191 is regurgitating hard left talking points only.

by Anonymousreply 196January 2, 2022 6:04 PM

Any hard right talking points? C’mon, let’s get hard here.

by Anonymousreply 197January 2, 2022 6:05 PM

Why would we regurgitate hard right talking points, r196? They’re all idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 198January 2, 2022 6:26 PM

Bizarro^.

by Anonymousreply 199January 2, 2022 6:30 PM

I guess R196 wanted to hear the Klan manifesto. Sorry to disappoint you hon.

After we take congress, once again, I predict Trumpers will be jumping off cliffs in large numbers.

by Anonymousreply 200January 2, 2022 6:39 PM

I mean, if you’re going to bore us with the Communist Manifesto, at least bore us with the Klan Manifesto too.

by Anonymousreply 201January 2, 2022 6:43 PM

R201, if you don’t like our “radical left” predictions, go start your own thread. I’m sure Dumpers would love to predict the return of Shitler.

by Anonymousreply 202January 2, 2022 6:52 PM

Alright, kween. I will.

by Anonymousreply 203January 2, 2022 6:57 PM

By summer, Covid will be endemic. I don’t think there will be any further bad strains of it.

by Anonymousreply 204January 2, 2022 7:00 PM

The last of the anti-vaxxers will get sick this year or have someone close to them get sick. Less deaths, but lots of sickness. I think most people vaxxed will be ok. Pandemic ends fall of 2022.

by Anonymousreply 205January 2, 2022 7:05 PM

Dying to own the left.

The anti-vaxxers and Trumptards are doing the world a favor.

by Anonymousreply 206January 2, 2022 7:12 PM

Yup, r206. The ultimate in stupidity. Killing themselves off to own the libs. Yeah… you own us all right. Keep it up!

by Anonymousreply 207January 2, 2022 7:16 PM

prediction = After the Supreme Court overturns Roe V. Wade this summer, the GOP will set their sights on overturning Gay Marriage. Also after the GOP wins both the House and Senate in the fall, LGBTQ will be required to wear pink triangles when in public...And Gays won't have to worry about voting anymore since we will be part of the lower tier of society when the Rich White people take over in 2024.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208January 3, 2022 7:46 AM

I'll win my fourth Oscar!

by Anonymousreply 209January 3, 2022 8:47 AM

R91 predicted Betty White dying

by Anonymousreply 210January 3, 2022 11:34 AM

[quote]And Gays won't have to worry about voting anymore since we will be part of the lower tier of society when the Rich White people take over in 2024.

Nobody will be voting. Rich white people have other ways of influencing government and do not require the vote.

by Anonymousreply 211January 4, 2022 9:23 AM

Selena Gomez will die

by Anonymousreply 212January 9, 2022 2:42 AM

GOP takes the Senate, but not the House. Elections are a shitshow in red and purple states. Trump receives a criminal indictment. Biden hangs in there, calling the GOP out for their extreme fuckery. Covid continues its heavy toll in red states. Economy improves overall.

by Anonymousreply 213January 9, 2022 3:09 AM

Donald, Eric, Don Jr, and Ivanka will all be indicted on felony charges. Unfortunately they will all throw Eric under the bus so only his dumbass will go to jail. The others will cut deals and effectively retire from public life. They will never be heard from again.

by Anonymousreply 214January 9, 2022 9:02 AM

Aw, R214, it's like a lovely bedtime story!

by Anonymousreply 215January 9, 2022 9:54 AM

Superstar by The Carpenters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216January 9, 2022 10:15 AM

I will attempt to be optimistic as well, I believe:

- Clarence Thomas will suffer some sort of medical crisis & eventually die after lingering for a few months

- Likewise, Trump will continue to decline to the point that his handlers are just leading him around & he takes on sort of "Howard Hughes" type persona where no one actually seems

- Mark Meadows is charged with the 1/6; Rudy is formally charged too, but clearly appears too incapacitated to understand what's going on.

- World global supply issues start to ease around the end of 2022

by Anonymousreply 217January 9, 2022 10:26 AM

oops, wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 218January 9, 2022 10:45 AM

Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump will die from untreated cases of "The Clap!"

by Anonymousreply 219January 9, 2022 12:18 PM

[quote]Donald, Eric, Don Jr, and Ivanka will all be indicted on felony charges.... They will never be heard from again.

The sons are just too stupid and self-destructive to be concerned about. They exist only as long as the father exists.

Ivanka is the one I worry about: she's smarter and savvier and at least until recently, definitely had her sights set on public office. (She's also no longer dependent on Trump money. She has Kushner money.) She every bit as repulsive, though.

by Anonymousreply 220January 9, 2022 2:50 PM

So was O’Connor will be dead by suicide by the end of 2022

by Anonymousreply 221January 9, 2022 7:12 PM

^Sinead

by Anonymousreply 222January 9, 2022 7:12 PM

That’s sad about her son. Did she have other children?

Don’t really like her but it is a tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 223January 9, 2022 9:24 PM

Mick Jagger will be killed in a plane accident.

by Anonymousreply 224January 10, 2022 1:42 AM

She's all sorrow and grief but if Sinéad was your mother and your were a teenager, you'd kill yourself too.

by Anonymousreply 225January 10, 2022 4:53 AM

[quote]Rudy is formally charged too, but clearly appears too incapacitated to understand what's going on.

So, then, nothing's changed for the last 5 years. He's been allowed to stay out of a mental institution to do all the damage: now he's done it he should at least be sentences to such an institution with the key thrown away.

As for Ivanka, R220, the one optimistic thing in that scenario is that the Deplorables won't vote for a woman, not even one Twitler endorses.

by Anonymousreply 226January 10, 2022 10:45 AM

That Ivanka is positioning herself (as she always does) as the Voice Of Reason who tried to get Big Daddy to call of the dogs gives me hope that the Family Trump is genuinely worried that there might be legal implications for them in the Not So Distant Future.

That said, even in my wildest, my hopeful day dreams do I ever see a day that Javanka get the reckoning they so richly deserve. Jr. & Eric are another story, and I do think their day will come, but likely not this year.

by Anonymousreply 227January 10, 2022 10:49 AM

Matt Gaetz will be found hanging in his prison cell from an apparent suicide after enduring multiple beatings and gang rapes!

by Anonymousreply 228January 11, 2022 1:06 AM

Did anyone hear from revealing light or any other youtube seer that there may be an imminent lockdown in the US?

by Anonymousreply 229January 11, 2022 1:37 PM

She just said it wasn't over.

by Anonymousreply 230January 11, 2022 1:57 PM

It ain't over till it's over

by Anonymousreply 231January 11, 2022 2:01 PM

I am not an intuitive, but I really feel we will be in better shape by late spring

by Anonymousreply 232January 11, 2022 5:25 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 233January 17, 2022 2:41 AM

The upcoming week we will all start to feel a shift in energy. Expect some more crazies in the news, and a few more earth, and weather events the rest of the month. February, and early March is when it's going to get crazy. By the time we get into April, it's going to feel like a breath of fresh air.

by Anonymousreply 234January 17, 2022 3:06 AM

R234, is this because 1. Covid is going away. 2. There's a victory against voter suppression and for Voting Rights 3. Trump and his cronies will be indicted 4. Inflation goes down and Joe's approval goes up 5. Or all of the above.

Just want a little hint.

by Anonymousreply 235January 17, 2022 3:16 AM

He’s scamming seniors right out of their homes!

by Anonymousreply 236January 17, 2022 2:28 PM

[R234], it's like your doctor telling you you're going to get Stage IV cancer, go through hellish chemo, but it will go into remission. Charmed.

by Anonymousreply 237January 17, 2022 4:09 PM

It’ll be shitty

by Anonymousreply 238January 17, 2022 7:16 PM

The Bruno song will win the Oscar. And Debbie Allen’s choreography for it on the live show will win an Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 239January 17, 2022 9:08 PM

Sax and violins.

by Anonymousreply 240January 18, 2022 7:05 AM

The first Brady child will die. Don't know which one though.

by Anonymousreply 241January 18, 2022 7:55 AM

All the Partridge kids are alive, too, right?

by Anonymousreply 242January 18, 2022 5:33 PM

Nah, Tracy died a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 243January 18, 2022 6:20 PM

There was another 2022 prediction thread where everyone was very pollyanna about the future, but I just don't see it. Everything seems very bleak, Covid being the least of our worries.

by Anonymousreply 244January 18, 2022 6:24 PM

The real estate market will start to crash..5 yrs up, 5 yrs down. it's cyclical

by Anonymousreply 245January 18, 2022 6:31 PM

r244 that's because everyone is portraying so much negativity. The only way to change it is to try to see things positively. I know it can be hard but there are positive things going on. We just don't hear about them because it is much easier to just release negativity.

by Anonymousreply 246January 18, 2022 6:33 PM

When Russia attacks Ukraine the market could crash, couldn’t it?

by Anonymousreply 247January 18, 2022 6:41 PM

[quote]All the Partridge kids are alive, too, right?

Umm, hello!

by Anonymousreply 248January 18, 2022 6:50 PM

[quote] that's because everyone is portraying so much negativity. The only way to change it is to try to see things positively

And I'm so sick of these self-defeating shit. The media is owned by the Corporations and putting out these negative messages in MSM and they and the GQP are trying to intimidate you. How come they didn't show the demonstrations for Voting Rights in Washington DC? It sucks that 2 people in our own party have blocked Voting Rights but that doesn't mean we're not fighting. Look up Marc Elias and Democracy Docket. While we're getting Voting Rights passed, they're slowly and laboriously winning lawsuits against these States. There are young activists registering their classmates at school.

It's the collective energy that brought Biden into office. But you need to visualize what you want to happen. Don't act defeated already, that's what they want. The anger of what the GQP are doing is a strong motivator to get people to the polls.

by Anonymousreply 249January 19, 2022 1:03 AM

I was right about 2022 being 2016 pt 2 in terms of celebrity deaths. And we’re just getting started.

by Anonymousreply 250January 19, 2022 3:32 AM

I’ll win the multi state lottery jackpot

by Anonymousreply 251January 19, 2022 3:38 PM

Get in line, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 252January 20, 2022 4:45 PM

Hey DL seers any takes on the Russia / Ukraine situation?

Also, will there be any big name arrests with the Jan 6 investigation?

As always thanks for sharing your gift!

by Anonymousreply 253January 25, 2022 10:57 AM

The Gilded Age will NOT win Best Drama at this year’s Emmy Awards.

by Anonymousreply 254January 25, 2022 11:07 PM

As a long-time reader of this thread, I think it's high time we hear a prediction about the next few months. If you see all the news, we are in a perfectly awful period right now. The suspense is killing me. Is there any hope? TIA!

by Anonymousreply 255January 26, 2022 12:26 AM

Oracle, what's the buzz? Tell us what's a-happenin'! Hope all goes well for you.

by Anonymousreply 256January 29, 2022 12:47 PM

Bump!

by Anonymousreply 257January 30, 2022 11:21 AM

Dicks will continue to get bigger and bigger.

by Anonymousreply 258January 30, 2022 12:14 PM

[R256], I can't believe I remember the next lyric. "Why should you want to know/Don't you mind about the future..." The booster shot is laying me flat. But it's far better than being flat-lined in some hospital ward.

by Anonymousreply 259January 30, 2022 12:19 PM

Sex toys will continue to increase in size and girth.

by Anonymousreply 260January 30, 2022 3:10 PM

HA! I'd completely forgotten the next two lines.....something subtle at work there.

by Anonymousreply 261January 30, 2022 4:48 PM

A very bad, very public dispute will erupt between Lin-Manuel Miranda and the Oscar producers over how the nominated (and shoo-in to win) “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” is staged. The producers (and ABC/Disney) will want it performed by the likes of JLo, Gloria Estefan, Ricky Martin, Selena Gomez and Rita Moreno. Miranda will want the performers from the original US and Spanish soundtracks. Miranda will win this one. However in September Miranda will produce a global telethon for hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico and the highlight will be “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” performed by Lopez, Gomez, Estefan, Moreno, Martin and Javier Bardem.

by Anonymousreply 262January 30, 2022 8:50 PM

o....

by Anonymousreply 263January 30, 2022 10:47 PM

That’s strangely random, R262. 🤔

I haven’t even seen that movie. I don’t think a lot of people have.

Was it Pixar or just Disney?

by Anonymousreply 264January 31, 2022 1:13 AM

[quote]Dicks will continue to get bigger and bigger.

Heaven! <3

---

When I try to channel the collective, I see the globe pitch black. Then, little by little lights pop up throughout (like light bulbs) and all of the sudden the globe is no longer as dark. I still saw patches of dark, to me this probably means illness/oppression/lack of faith, but the ratio of light to dark was [ probably] 2 to 1.

The way I interpreted this "scene," is that plans and ideas were starting to gestate throughout the world: "AHA!" ideas and plans begin to take form. Ideas that will become a reality in the coming years.

We have talked about this in a previous reading when we first went into lockdown. I said this "pause" would enable many people to look at their conscience, to reevaluate their principals, to look within. From that reading, the take away was that this would hurt, but this ordeal would bring a jump start of ideas, creativity, and invention. This correlates with older readings about a revolution of inventions in the middle of the decade. Only that this era of inventions had a social conscience about it. It springs out out of the need to see a benefit for human kind. There have been similar periods through out humanity, many which are not known to us because history is not always recorded or survives.

The invention of the wheel was such an event. It helped in the distribution of food, advanced trade, created jobs, and yes, it even revolutionized war. Industrialization brought a period of innovation that also helped humanity progressed and so foth and so forth...

Covid is a catalysts for people wanting [bold]better[/bold] things, not only for themselves, but as a way to increase the standards of living. Covid was a global tragedy. A tragedy shared by the collective. It was not a regional event, it was a global event and as such the revolution will be on a global scale: "because you knew my pain, and I knew your pain, so here is it to [bold]us[/bold]."

by Anonymousreply 265January 31, 2022 1:27 AM

R264, Pixar and Disney are intertwined.

by Anonymousreply 266January 31, 2022 1:29 AM

I do feel like aliens will make their prescribe known but not in a big showery way in the sky. It will an under ocean or underground things.

by Anonymousreply 267January 31, 2022 1:34 AM

Thanks Oracle. I like the way you write. It sounds hopeful.

by Anonymousreply 268January 31, 2022 5:06 AM

people's assholes will become huge this year from all of the massive sex toys, double anal and fists.

by Anonymousreply 269January 31, 2022 10:54 AM

The orange idiot is finally taken down by his last meal of french fries and Big Macs.

by Anonymousreply 270January 31, 2022 11:04 AM

R270, And his braindead and brainwashed followers will start a conspiracy that Hillary poisoned his Big Mac and killed him.

by Anonymousreply 271February 9, 2022 1:33 PM

Jackie O will tie the knot

by Anonymousreply 272February 9, 2022 8:21 PM

thanks for ruining this thread for us. you have also managed to chase away the psychics. Happy?

by Anonymousreply 273February 9, 2022 9:27 PM

2022 will be twice as bad as 2021.

by Anonymousreply 274February 9, 2022 9:44 PM

Oracle's post reminded me of the end of the original season of True Detective. They are looking up at the night sky. One says, "There is so much darkness." The other replies, "Yes, but once it was all darkness. The light is winning."

by Anonymousreply 275February 10, 2022 2:13 AM

Ivanka isn't nearly as smart as some think. She's a little more savvy than her siblings because her mother is and she has her guidance. But did people see how important woman leaders just snubbed her at these international events? As obvious as the snubbing of her father. She was desperate to be taken seriously and no one would. No one is going to back her running for office and it is correct that the deplorables wouldn't vote for her. She's lost any cachet she had in NYC and I think her primary reason for trying to get elected to a major office was to get that back. She may be able to avoid jail but her only hope is to continue to hang onto some wealth with a much lower status.

by Anonymousreply 276February 11, 2022 1:15 AM

I hope the complicit Ivanka cunt endures this forever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277February 11, 2022 1:23 AM

I tried brushing off my intuitive skills last night to see who'd win the Super Bowl. I didn't know which teams were playing before I asked. I got a picture of a football player wearing a dark blue jersey with orange featured prominently in it. I looked up the teams playing afterwards and saw that the Bengals wear black and orange jerseys.

by Anonymousreply 278February 11, 2022 6:12 PM

Cincinnati Bengals will win the Super Bowl this Sunday!

by Anonymousreply 279February 11, 2022 6:27 PM

Does anyone have any thoughts/feelings about Covd? A lot of states lifted mask mandates this week and it feels like this could hopefully be the trigger for a return to some semblance of normalcy.

by Anonymousreply 280February 11, 2022 8:09 PM

Do you get anything to do with my life the vulture?

by Anonymousreply 281February 11, 2022 9:12 PM

Linda G and another psychic on tv both said they keep getting the Towers on their tarot cards. They both said the last time they got cards like these was something major like 9/11. Something big is going to happen. Linda G predicts Russia will invade but it will be the downfall of Putin while the other psychic said the ETs may appear. Or maybe it's related the Super Bowl and the Convoy disrupting it..

Let's see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 282February 12, 2022 12:13 AM

Our last big triumph—international or otherwise— was Bin Laden. What could match it?

by Anonymousreply 283February 12, 2022 12:24 AM

Like r280, I'm curious to know what will happen next with COVID. Will another variant soon emerge that causes numbers to rapidly spike again or is this pandemic starting to pivot towards endemic status where it won't be such a dominant influence in our lives?

by Anonymousreply 284February 12, 2022 12:31 AM

et's are going to stop russia?

lollerskates!

by Anonymousreply 285February 12, 2022 4:49 AM

R262 That song wasn't the nominated song!

Stupid mistake by whoever signed off on putting forward the nomination.

by Anonymousreply 286February 12, 2022 8:19 AM

R282 what are ETs? Sorry I’m slow this am.

by Anonymousreply 287February 12, 2022 11:26 AM

ET stands for Extraterrestrials, like duh.

by Anonymousreply 288February 12, 2022 11:57 AM

I can see a variant targeting dogs, cats and other household pets. And the one after that will make women barren. Children of Men and The Handmaid’s Tale couldn’t be more prescient.

by Anonymousreply 289February 12, 2022 5:28 PM

I’ll be eating ass, feet and cock tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 290February 12, 2022 7:37 PM

R290 Not tonight?

by Anonymousreply 291February 12, 2022 7:50 PM

No tomorrow. Having my boyfriends over to watch the super bowl.

by Anonymousreply 292February 12, 2022 7:51 PM

R291, we can say without fear of contradiction that R290's had sufficient. Ewww...

by Anonymousreply 293February 12, 2022 7:52 PM

I'm eating tonight, so topping tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 294February 12, 2022 8:02 PM

I’m downing my first can of Truly Lemonade Hard Seltzer in honor of the Super Bowl. And our final night of existence as a civilization.

Time for the ETs to come save us!

by Anonymousreply 295February 13, 2022 11:58 PM

R295, not tonight! They KNOW I'm washing my Kevin Sessums Cat Hair Throw!

by Anonymousreply 296February 14, 2022 12:02 AM

Looks like the Bangles are going to win tonight TheVulture.

by Anonymousreply 297February 14, 2022 1:10 AM

A huge volcano eruption affecting life.

by Anonymousreply 298February 14, 2022 1:20 AM

R297 Is Susanna Hoffs coming back for the Bangles big win?

I know, it was a typo. Just funnin'

by Anonymousreply 299February 14, 2022 1:30 AM

Trump getting ready to flee....

by Anonymousreply 300February 14, 2022 2:42 AM

Well if he does flee it looks like Putin might have a tad too much on his plate to put him up and put up with him.

by Anonymousreply 301February 14, 2022 4:09 PM

if he goes he is not going to Russia but to Saudi Arabia. why do you think Jared is spending so much time there?

by Anonymousreply 302February 14, 2022 4:43 PM

[quote]Looks like the Bangles are going to win tonight TheVulture.

Well, I got it wrong. It's interesting that I picked up on the orange in the uniform before I knew which teams were playing.

by Anonymousreply 303February 14, 2022 5:01 PM

Finally it will be revealed what is behind the big race and homosexual lie. In U. S. homosexuals are 5.6% of the population and blacks are 14%, yet according to media they are the majority. What or who is behind this lie, come on cough it up.

by Anonymousreply 304February 14, 2022 6:11 PM

If Putin invades, it will definitely be his downfall

by Anonymousreply 305February 14, 2022 8:06 PM

R303, they should have won. The officials were horrible in the last moments.

by Anonymousreply 306February 14, 2022 8:35 PM

Well Vulture, you get points for the orange jerseys. You've been right a few times before anyway. Keep trying.

by Anonymousreply 307February 14, 2022 8:51 PM

It's a beautiful day today. It's warm, sunny, and the birds are singing right outside my window.

The Russian pair skater Aleksandr Galliamov, so gay, so conflicted. Very rarely my guides show me something too explicit, but I just saw him naked in bed jerking off to gay porn. He's a formidable specimen of a man. Built like a Greek god. Attitude issues, that could be humbled in time, he was born to fall in love with a beautiful (hopefully American) man that could show him that love between men is beautiful. I don't think he hates his gayness, he's actually very aware of who he is...he's just a victim of a homophobic Russian society. I do think there is a gay revolution coming to Russia, probably post Putin. 2027 I would say.

Ukraine, I told you all Putin would try to invade some of these states that (either turned a blind eye to Putin or helped Putin extend his longevity). It has nothing to do with the current president. It's the work of previous politicians that aided Putin directly, or by no providing intel to the Western world when they could have. I remember telling some of the farm trolls here that they were being instrumental in the war against their own people. None of them believed me, or none of them cared. Some of these trolls live near the Ukrainian border, were many of these foreign farm trolls operated, they are about to lose their home. Actually, I feel like some of them already have.

There won't be an all out war between nations, there wasn't one when Crimea was taken by the Ruskies. Putin was scheduled to exit back in 2020, he may have extended his stay by about 2-3 years when Trump came to power, but that delay is almost up. Some loss of life is expected, some already have, but the fact is Putin doesn't have the means to overcome the power of Nato. China already told him "you are on your own."

All the Russian skaters are doping, this is no news to anyone. Please pray for hottie Aleksandr Galliamov, we need a good Russian gay. Love that he lost however. The Chinese, also doping to some extend, were beautiful.

The medals should have been China, USA, Japan. The Russian pairs are too blatanly roided.

by Anonymousreply 308February 19, 2022 11:58 PM

[Quote]He's a formidable specimen of a man. Built like a Greek god.

R308 That boy looks "BASIC" to me.

by Anonymousreply 309February 20, 2022 12:12 AM

[quote] [R308] That boy looks "BASIC" to me.

A big dicked Russian gay is never basic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310February 20, 2022 12:23 AM

Where is his dick oracle?

by Anonymousreply 311February 20, 2022 12:29 AM

Turds will be in style with r311

by Anonymousreply 312February 20, 2022 12:40 AM

R308 To add to what you were saying about the Ukraine, we (US) will not be suckered into a World war over the Ukraine. I was reading in another thread that people were saying Poland would come to the aid of the Ukraine and Russia would invade Poland. This will not happen. When Putin takes over the Ukraine, he will not let his soldiers set one foot into Poland. He wants the Ukraine, he doesn't want war with NATO. The most we will end up doing is sanctions against Russia.

by Anonymousreply 313February 20, 2022 1:22 AM

Invading Poland is a rookie error. First thing you learn at Dictator School.

(Of course, Trump was playing hookey that day, so if he gets in all bets are off.)

by Anonymousreply 314February 20, 2022 2:25 AM

Some Russian who lives in USA tweeted that NATO should offer Russian soldiers means to defect and they will. It doesn't sound like the Russian people are excited about war. If Putin invades and there's loss of Russian life, the people will turn on him.

by Anonymousreply 315February 20, 2022 7:09 AM

Yay let’s take on more poor people as refugees to solve other countries’ problems!

by Anonymousreply 316February 20, 2022 11:13 AM

R315 people are rarely able to "effectively" turn on a dictator. I'm pretty sure Putin's own people are the least of his worries.

by Anonymousreply 317February 20, 2022 11:15 AM

I heard a commentator saying that a key aim of the planned sanctions is to freeze the overseas assets of the Russian oligarchs, hitting Putin's best buds in the hip-pocket. They might not be the least of his worries THEN (especially as it might stop the alleged money-laundering industry).

That could have the other happy effect of cutting off a lot of Trump's cash-flow, if the gossip is right.

R316, if you can't see that disabling a major hostile power which has nukes is helping solve your own problems, you probably also don't think we should be helping Africa get vaccinated to stop new variants. If half the army defected and Putin fell, they'd mostly want to go home as soon as it was safe. With few exceptions, Russians are very partial to Russia.

by Anonymousreply 318February 20, 2022 12:51 PM

So the lengthy 60 Minutes piece tonight danced around who’s actually behind the microwave weapon attacks against government officials. Is it China, Russia or another government entity?

by Anonymousreply 319February 21, 2022 3:34 AM

And will we find out in 2022 who the fuck it is?

by Anonymousreply 320February 21, 2022 3:34 AM

DL psychics: one of the youtube psychics said that Putty has two diseases, one which may kill him. I won't say what they are so as not to put it into your head but do you see anything? If he does have a life threatening disease this may be one reason he is trying to get this done and why he could care less about the people he is hurting and thinks this will give him a great legacy. Also why he seems so crazy all of a sudden.

by Anonymousreply 321February 26, 2022 3:13 AM

It's already been published that he has Parkinson's. It's not a secret. Someone also said he may have cancer. His face looked puffed up like he's on steroids. It's obvious from the way he was sitting at his desk that something is wrong with him. He also wore the same suit and tie for speeches that were supposedly 2 days apart but were probably recorded on the same day.

This is the beginning of the end for him. I am not a psychic (although I had prophetic dreams a teenager) but I had a vision of people running after him and this was last year.

by Anonymousreply 322February 26, 2022 3:35 AM

I thought he had coronary heart disease. I am not a psychic. It may've been a disinfo or counter-disinfo source on Twitter where I got this.

by Anonymousreply 323February 26, 2022 4:02 AM

I don’t see the Parkinson’s mask on him yet but it could be early stages. Also he has a good amount of fillers/botox so his face is frozen/puffy from those. My father has had Parkinson’s for 12 years and for the first couple of years you couldn’t obviously tell except for a mild limp. I honestly haven’t seen Putin walk in a long time, only at a podium or sitting.

by Anonymousreply 324February 26, 2022 10:50 AM

I wonder how some of these farm trolls and other enablers are feeling right now...

to know that [bold]by your hand[/bold] the floodgates opened so Putin could waltz into Ukraine and commit war crimes, and in the process crumbled the Russia economy for years to come. It's all fun and games until your ass finds itself at the breadline.

I said it last year that Putin was long gone up in the head. He doesn't have Parkinson, at least not naturally, remember my Putin readings from a few years ago. I said he was poisoned but he would never admit it.

When I go into his energy, all I see is rage, he is pissed because he knows his life was cut short. They got him, he is dying a slow death because a few years ago he was poisoned.

I'm sorry no one is coming to defend Ukraine [with troops that is] spirit said there won't be a full war between nations. In many ways , Zelinskyy is kind of a martyr. Boy, what courage. What a contrast between the ballsy Ukranians and cowardly Afghans that just rolled over and presented hole without putting much fight. These are the refugees the US should be welcoming.

---

Still, I feel like NATO does have a limit. Like beyond this point and we go in [we are talking about Ukraine, obviously they would go in if a NATO country is invaded]. There is is condemnation but not "enough rage" to warrant war says spirit.

Remember when US presidents used to go to war to win elections? Both Bushes did it. It's a different world now.

by Anonymousreply 325February 26, 2022 2:00 PM

Thanks, R325 I've been hoping we'd hear from you.

by Anonymousreply 326February 26, 2022 2:11 PM

Bump! Oracle was Putin’s poisoning an inside job or done by a foreign entity? How did they get to him?

by Anonymousreply 327February 26, 2022 11:07 PM

Oracle, I think we will welcome Ukrainian refugees and the GOP will have to suck it up.

I’m intrigued by the prospect of frozen assets meaning the midterms could be affected. Not so much Russkie moolah being donated to campaigns this year, I reckon.

by Anonymousreply 328February 26, 2022 11:22 PM

R328 great observation!

by Anonymousreply 329February 26, 2022 11:40 PM

[quote]What a contrast between the ballsy Ukranians and cowardly Afghans that just rolled over and presented hole without putting much fight. These are the refugees the US should be welcoming.

JFC, Oracle. I appreciate you, I really do, but this comment is so fucking unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 330February 27, 2022 6:54 AM

42 miles in the snow, men, women, elderly and children walked toward safety. 20 hours.

by Anonymousreply 331February 27, 2022 7:31 AM

Ukraine President Zelenskyy will continue to look hot and macho as he takes even more selfie videos in Kyiv. In your face Putin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332February 27, 2022 9:41 AM

Zelenskyy is willing to die with his people. We don't have that kind of heroism nowadays. I"ve been crying and haven't been able to sleep well watching these people fight it out alone.

If he dies, it's Putin's demise and anyone who praised or supported Putin goes down with him. (Looking at your Trump, Tucker and GOP). They said Putin watched a film of Quadaffi being beaten and sodomized by his own people several times and that he wants to avoid that at all costs. Then WTF did he start this war? Did he miscalculate?

by Anonymousreply 333February 27, 2022 11:21 AM

[quote] JFC, Oracle. I appreciate you, I really do, but this comment is so fucking unnecessary.

Thank you for stating this. This isn’t the only time this poster has said things like this.

by Anonymousreply 334February 27, 2022 5:33 PM

[quote]Bump! Oracle was Putin’s poisoning an inside job or done by a foreign entity? How did they get to him?

Yes.

I said it back then he goes down by the hand of his own people. You have to understand, there are people in his government that do no like him, but until recently were powerless because Putin rules on fear. The poisonings and other type of hit jobs performed on dissidents were also designed to scared those around him: "see what happens when you disappoint me?" He works with the mafia, there really was no safe place for those that opposed him to hide because, as he demonstrated many times, he could get you anywhere.

[quote] JFC, Oracle. I appreciate you, I really do, but this comment is so fucking unnecessary.

It's not important if the point made you uncomfortable. The point was to illustrate the difference in courage and mentality. Putin is going to meet his end because of Ukraine. If Ukraine had fallen within hours of conflict, the world would not have rallied against Russia and Putin would be looking to invade the next country. You think China is not threading carefully after witnessing what the world is doing to Russia?

Now imagine if Trump was in office with Putin invading countries in Europe? A new Hitler would have risen.

The Afghan were indeed cowardly when they rolled over and left their fellow, few that they were, countrymen to defend their country and communities by themselves. How easy they traded their weapons and allowed women and children rights to fall by the wayside. Women and children rights are pitiful in the Middle East because [bold]men[/bold] want it that way, and it showed when the head of state left in a hurry the moment America left Afghanistan: "fuck you all, my ass is out of here."

---

I knew many European didn't understand, because of their own arrogance and ignorance, how important the 2020 US elections were to them. I single them out a few times in here and told them it was naive to think it could not affect them. I said that problems could come and knock on their door. Well, guess what, this conflict could have turned into a WW under a rightwing US president. This is not to say that what's happening in Ukraine is not heartbreaking in its own right, however I don't think it will expand beyond a certain area, not all of Europe.

by Anonymousreply 335February 28, 2022 12:59 AM

[quote]I’m intrigued by the prospect of frozen assets meaning the midterms could be affected. Not so much Russkie moolah being donated to campaigns this year, I reckon.

It will make it more difficult for sure. Of course, by now we know American oligarchs have enough money to fund the GOP for decades to come.

It's the toxic PR that will tank the GOP in the elections. We are barely entering the third month of the year, imagine all the scandals we are going to witness in the next 6 months... plus don't forget Covid leveling the field by killing Deplorables over the last year. I said in 2020 that there would be political races decided by the net loss of voters due to Covid. Because of the GOP net loss, we'll pick up some seats.

---

Let me just remark that it took an entertainer, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, to beat the king of propaganda and social media misinformation Vladimir Putin at his own game. Zelenskyy understands the power of visual media, and used social media to bring focus to the invasion of his country. He made people witnesses of what is taking place in Ukraine. The world is his audience.

by Anonymousreply 336February 28, 2022 6:59 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337February 28, 2022 7:06 AM

Keith Urban will come out as trans.

by Anonymousreply 338February 28, 2022 7:38 AM

R338 is my new favorite psychic

by Anonymousreply 339February 28, 2022 6:43 PM

you already know, Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 340February 28, 2022 6:53 PM

R234

by Anonymousreply 341February 28, 2022 7:02 PM

[quote]It's not important if the point made you uncomfortable.

I wasn't uncomfortable. I was surprised by your racism and willingness to show it. I respect your psychic abilities, however, you don't know enough to discuss Afghans or to make any assessment about their perceived cowardliness.

by Anonymousreply 342February 28, 2022 10:11 PM

[quote]Oracle, I think we will welcome Ukrainian refugees and the GOP will have to suck it up.

Ukrainians are white and Christian. There will be no GOP resistance to these refugees.

It doesn't take an oracle to see that.

by Anonymousreply 343February 28, 2022 10:24 PM

Reese Witherspoon will finally admit she is an alien.

by Anonymousreply 344February 28, 2022 11:23 PM

weak, and that's just her chin.

by Anonymousreply 345February 28, 2022 11:25 PM

[quote] I was surprised by your racism and willingness to show it.

A scenario playing entirely in your head, nothing to do with anything that was said.

My readings are not meant to cater to your privileges and sensitivities. What provokes you or excites you is not important. I interpret what spirit shows and communicate whatever I can.

by Anonymousreply 346March 1, 2022 7:00 AM

[quote] interpret what spirit shows

So are you saying your spirit is racist?

Calls into question the validity of your readings....

by Anonymousreply 347March 1, 2022 7:08 AM

My readings have been pretty accurate over the years. If you feel you need to justify your trolling, that's your own burden. It has nothing to do with me or this thread. What provokes you or excites you is not important.

by Anonymousreply 348March 1, 2022 7:16 AM

Oracle it's good to see you are active again I've always enjoyed your commentary and vision of events. I agree with you that Putins invasion of the Ukraine is the end for him and his dream of reviving the Soviet empire.

by Anonymousreply 349March 1, 2022 7:53 AM

[quote] My readings have been pretty accurate over the years. If you feel you need to justify your trolling, that's your own burden. It has nothing to do with me or this thread. What provokes you or excites you is not important.

Agree to some extent. Your readings have been helpful....to SOME extent.

And again, I’m not the poster you’ve been corresponding with. I’m not trolling. And am not justifying.

But before you go on about lauding yourself, perhaps reign YOUR ego in a bit rather than denying the importance of the individuals on this thread by denigrating their perceptions to the altar of YoUr “SpIrT”.

by Anonymousreply 350March 1, 2022 8:02 AM

Oracle, I don't know how old you are. Ultimately, it doesn't matter. What does matter is that I am hoping to see updated posts by you. Another war seems to set my concious mind on automatic. I think the reason for this is having seen so much upheaveal. I remember JFK being assassinated when I was four years old.

Out of all the voices on the internet I have found yours to make the most sense as shitstorms erupt.

Unlike Miss Bernhard, I'm NOT building a shrine to you later. However, I reckon you'd appreciate the thought.

by Anonymousreply 351March 1, 2022 8:57 AM

I’ve found oracle’s predictions pretty accurate compared to the psychics I see on YT. These are tumultuous times and I get a lot of comfort from reading his posts.

by Anonymousreply 352March 1, 2022 9:46 AM

Think that the validity of some of Oracle’s posts is not the issue here. It’s the treatment of humans (in this thread and others....as well comments about other humans outside of DL) that was brought up.

by Anonymousreply 353March 1, 2022 10:25 AM

This is why I would never do a youtube channel. You have people trying to impose themselves on you. Policing your readings whenever their egos are rattled: "how dare you do not pamper my ego."

Step out of your head. Real life is something else.

----

I wish I could do multiple readings but work and primetime make it impossible.

I will say this. I just watched Zelinskyy's speech and it took my breath away. What a man, what courage. I would take him raw. [bold]Yes, I would!!![/bold] UGhh! God save him!!!

He is so inspiring people around the world will be asking their governments to go help him. Americans will be like Step up Biden! The thing is that the USA is a trigger word for Vlad. He enjoys how this is torturing Americans psychologically. This brings so much satisfaction to him, more than reuniting the Soviet Union. His hatred for America is what inspires him: "I will get you."

The man is gone. There are no more rational thoughts in his mind.

[bold]He is punishing America through Ukraine[/bold] spirit says. "see what you make me do? You have done this to them. Not me. It's you. You are punishing them! "

I don't know how this is going to develop but America will have to end this. I don't see a full on war so I don't know if the US will fight in the shadows, meaning not "officially" fighting in Ukraine or if they indeed have a hand in ousting Putin, aiding and directing the oligarchs in getting rid of Putin.

Biden tells me " I just need more justification." I think he is referring to Americans wanting him to go ahead and do something. He needs more outrage from Americans in order to step up. I do wonder if Americans are going to go under "EU command." Meaning, not "officially" going into Ukraine as American troops.

by Anonymousreply 354March 1, 2022 5:10 PM

Thanks Oracle.

by Anonymousreply 355March 1, 2022 10:04 PM

Harmony and understanding

Sympathy and trust abounding

No more falsehoods or derisions

Golden living dreams of visions

Mystic crystal revelation

And the mind's true liberation

Aquarius

Aquarius

by Anonymousreply 356March 1, 2022 10:20 PM

R354 I appreciate your insights and readings, but as others have mentioned before, they are not always from an unbiased place and you insert your own biases here and there on multiple topics, not just foreign affairs but your opinions on trans folks, etc.

Speaking of ego, it’s also ego that needs to express itself as (unnecessarily inserted) bias rather than remain in a place of love and light. I’m not discouraging you from continuing to post or trolling you either way, just observing.

I don’t disagree that it is a human rights tragedy what has happened with LGBT people, women, etc. in Afghanistan and wish that the world didn’t turn a blind eye to human rights abuses happening in many countries in the world. But the US isn’t really one to talk with our history of rampant racism and genocide, either. I don’t have an easy answer to why our world leaders continue to make diplomatic decisions mostly based on business profitability and money and whether this tragedy will end.

Perhaps you can speak to that.

by Anonymousreply 357March 1, 2022 10:24 PM

[quote]Step out of your head. Real life is something else.

Take your own advice, please. Don't hide your personal bias behind "Spirit". You only insult yourself when you make bigoted statements about a whole group of people.

by Anonymousreply 358March 2, 2022 6:06 AM

Come on, just stop it. It's rare these days that oracle comes and posts here. It's rare for anyone who has some semblance of psychic ability to come and post here.

This is a thread for Predictions but people like R357, 358 just come here to crash the party. If he bothers you so much IGNORE THE THREAD.

I'm fucking tired of your self-righteous indignations. And that is YOUR EGO talking.

by Anonymousreply 359March 2, 2022 6:23 AM

What R359 said. ENOUGH.

Oracle, I find your posts intriguing. Please continue,

by Anonymousreply 360March 2, 2022 7:10 AM

How can one man have so much control over a large country like Russia that he cannot be overthrown? And then hold the world in terror. The Russia/Ukraine war is like a husband (NATO and USA) being held back with a knife at their throat and forced to watch their wife or loved one (Ukraine) being raped and beaten by a monster.

I feel so much evil emanating from that one man. I wonder if the devil has possessed him.

by Anonymousreply 361March 2, 2022 8:24 AM

Lay off Oracle please! If you don’t like him simply scroll on by. Oracle thanks for your insight.

by Anonymousreply 362March 2, 2022 10:51 AM

R361 there’s little upside to overthrowing him and a lot of downside particularly for those in his inner circle. There is a series on a Netflix called “How to be a dictator “ that goes into detail into how people become and stay dictators using various real life examples.

by Anonymousreply 363March 2, 2022 11:32 AM

I appreciate Oracle and he's always a welcome sight here. Thank you Oracle, and I hope you'll continue doing what you do.

by Anonymousreply 364March 2, 2022 2:00 PM

I think people need to remember that psychics are not mystical and magical people. They are still human with human faults the way all humans are. it is hard sometimes not to interject one's own feelings into a reading...

by Anonymousreply 365March 2, 2022 2:10 PM

I don't agree with everything Oracle opines either, but enjoy reading his predictions. Which is what this thread is for. The rest is window dressing.

Take what you like and leave the rest. You can also simply choose not to read or post in the thread.

by Anonymousreply 366March 2, 2022 3:08 PM

Now that it’s official, can anybody see what will happen in the gubernatorial race in shithole TX?

by Anonymousreply 367March 2, 2022 3:19 PM

I know that oracle ignores the troll posters. I'd rather read any post by oracle than a post by the sick heads who needle and bitch and whine because they think they're bringing something to the discussion. Some of the voices in their heads keep telling them they're important enough to contribute the empty crap they contribute. When in actuality it's just a black hole sucking our energy. Piss on them.

by Anonymousreply 368March 2, 2022 4:03 PM

kinky...

by Anonymousreply 369March 2, 2022 4:44 PM

[quote] [R354] I appreciate your insights and readings, but as others have mentioned before, they are not always from an unbiased place and you insert your own biases here and there on multiple topics, not just foreign affairs but your opinions on trans folks, etc.

Very much agree, R357. Bind spots, biases and big ego.

[quote] Policing your readings whenever their egos are rattled: "how dare you do not pamper my ego."

This is rich, coming from “the” Oracle. Perhaps look in the mirror and take your own words to heart. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 370March 2, 2022 6:05 PM

I'm not sure why everyone's getting on Oracle's case. Looking at his post that's gotten people riled up, it's easy to separate what he's intuiting and predicting and what people have found offensive. Like 366 said, take what you like and leave the rest.

[quote]Now that it’s official, can anybody see what will happen in the gubernatorial race in shithole TX?

I'm sorry but Beto has loser written all over him. If he wants a shot at winning an election he needs to run for a congressional seat in a solidly blue district. Things might change in the future. I just don't see him winning this one.

by Anonymousreply 371March 2, 2022 6:53 PM

I agree Vulture, as much as I'd like Beto to win, and get Texas to at the very least a purple state, I just don't see it happening for him. I live in Texas, and our gun culture is a topic that crosses party lines. I know he said, what he did on the heels of a horrific event for his city, but that comment sunk him. It's going to be hard to walk that back. I do hope he surprises everyone, and beats Abbot.

by Anonymousreply 372March 2, 2022 7:03 PM

Sorry, Oracle, I much prefer SQL Server.

by Anonymousreply 373March 2, 2022 8:30 PM

Jesus, leave Oracle alone. I love his predictions and find them comforting. You don't like his views on Afghans? Leave the thread or put him on ignore. Don't pick on him and try to spoil it for the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 374March 2, 2022 10:25 PM

Can I get a make good on that world peace thing I was talking about?

by Anonymousreply 375March 2, 2022 10:29 PM

World peace starts at home...

See Oracle and how it will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 376March 2, 2022 11:32 PM

[quote] I'm sorry but Beto has loser written all over him.

What can he do when the GQP are literally throwing away the mail-in ballots, denying mail applications and "No Democrats allowed". signs at the polling places. If Texas had a free and fair election, Beto would win. There's nothing but voter suppression in that state.

by Anonymousreply 377March 2, 2022 11:59 PM

It seems like there are new people here that think it’s cool to just start calling people names and being an asshole if they don’t agree with them. The site it bitchy and snarky at times , but coming on here and insulting other posters just makes you a troll.

by Anonymousreply 378March 3, 2022 7:19 AM

R378 I tried to open up a dialogue about world affairs while giving some honest feedback. If I’m lumped in with “trolls” then that’s not on me. I don’t expect people coming in here to be perfect, but I also expect that humans can handle a little feedback from time to time, not all the time. I’ve also thanked Oracle in the past, so it’s gone both ways.

No need to get extreme about it.

Carry on, soothsayers.

by Anonymousreply 379March 3, 2022 4:14 PM

It really is not important to me. I will continue to make readings whenever I am able to do so... I may call out a troll here and there but otherwise life continues.

[quote]I'm sorry but Beto has loser written all over him.

*cries*

The truth is Texas actually votes Democratic, but there is just too much fraud and purging of votes to make it a fair election. The DOJ needs to step up or Republicans will continue to steal Texas.

Yet the trajectory is for Texas to become blue, but a new supreme court and DOJ might have to be seated in order to overturn the rampant fraud in Texas. It's a question of timing.

Do we know for sure Abbott is going to be in the ballot? If it's Abbott vs Beto, I actually give Beto a chance.

I'll throw three cards for Beto and three cards for Abbott (I'm assuming Abbott will be in the ballot)

Right away Beto comes through, he is restless. He has not let go of the fact that he was cheated, and while justified in his feelings, being out of your center could cause a mistake, a bad decision. I have allude to this in previous readings, that he could be outed for having an emotional affair with a man. I don't think he has cheated on his wife, but this just comes clear. Is it a mentor, a wealthy man that wants to be a donor, a close aid?

If Beto does make it to the ballot, and in my opinion is still 50%-50% that he does, he needs to target people's emotions. Take a page out of the Republican playbook. Combine it with facts and add a little more integrity. Don't be afraid of getting intel on the thieves, pedos, and human traffickers of the Texas' GOP. Don't be afraid of destroying careers and families because the truth is they will be doing the same to you.

I believe this to be true, if Beto runs this time around, they will try to destroy him from within. Break up his marriage and the family life of those who work in his campaign. I do think the GOP has contemplated killing him before, in many ways losing has been beneficial to him.

Don't hold back Beto, attack from every side and every level and then fight with facts. It's his only chance. Abbott's trail of crimes, and those of the Texas GOP are infinite. Gather intel on all, not just Abbott.

Beto's obstacle is money, he needs resources if he is going to fight a multiple "layer" war against Republicans. You need resources to buy intel, lawyers, and hold up a costly campaign. This will be a war, not a campaign. Frame it as a war against the soul of the people of Texas.

As for Abbott, there is another GOPer that wants his seat. Are the GOP primaries over in Texas?

I'm just going to come out and say it. If Abbot is running again and somehow Beto is looking like the possible winner, the GOP might just order a hit:

The Devil (evil) + 8 of Wands (ordering a hit) + 7 of Wants (on the opposition) + 4 of Swords (to put Beto in a coffin once and for all)

by Anonymousreply 380March 3, 2022 5:53 PM

Thanks, R380. Your posts always make sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 381March 3, 2022 7:12 PM

[quote]I honestly haven’t seen Putin walk in a long time, only at a podium or sitting.

I appreciate your honesty.

by Anonymousreply 382March 3, 2022 7:46 PM

Yes, the primaries are over here in TX.

Beto won for the Democrats and sit-and-spin won for the repigs.

Sadly, I’ve always thought that Robert needs secret service protection. I wonder if The President would provide him some coverage.

by Anonymousreply 383March 3, 2022 10:54 PM

[quote] he could be outed for having an emotional affair with a man.

The GQP will do anything to win. Even if it is not true, it puts doubt in people's minds. They were successful in outing that guy who was having an affair with the "Isis Bride". and he just backed out.

The GQP are ruthless sociopaths and that's why Putin is their hero.

by Anonymousreply 384March 3, 2022 11:24 PM

Oracle, please tell me that Lindsay Graham will be engulfed in a deadly inferno by the summer. I can’t wait any longer for that traitorous bitch to get his punishment.

by Anonymousreply 385March 4, 2022 3:29 AM

The Brooklyn Seacow Ed.win MonTONazz Jr. the McDonalds connoisseur and tik tok troll will drop dead. Aftershocks will be felt as far as Staten Island.

by Anonymousreply 386March 4, 2022 3:41 AM

R385, don't we really want Lindsay Graham to be filmed in a gay S&M dungeon and have the vid posted worldwide? You can have the deadly inferno after that if you like.

by Anonymousreply 387March 4, 2022 7:58 AM

Pretty clear that Putin is a psychopath. This invasion has been in the works for some time. Note that the day of the invasion (22 February 2022) is significant. This was the day in 2014 that Viktor Yanukovych was ousted in Ukraine, and he fled Ukraine to Russia.

Putin’s actions are egomaniacal: he wishes to establish a legacy, and as Fiona Hill has intimated, wishes a return of the imperial autocracy of the Soviet Union AND a return to the dominance of the country as in the era of the Tsars. In fact, he fancies himself a modern-day Tsar; holding court the world over with his sycophantic oligarchy.

He actually cares little for his Russian populace; viewing them as subjects, and interestingly, enough, believes what they deem important or upsetting as inconsequential (or what excites or provokes them does not matter). They are pawns in the game of life.

As is The West and the USA. These countries only serve to inflame Putin and incite his hostilities: urging him to ever-increasing acts of brutalism. [It is also interesting that Putin has many lives on this planet of an aggressive and maniacal nature. It is something he chooses to explore.]

The situation with Ukraine is extremely volatile: worldwide. The mass energies at the moment do not suggest a nuclear explosion, but this is certainly not off the table. Currently things are escalating rather than defusing and Putin [and his military generals] are out for blood: literally and figuratively. They are being strategic and have a plan despite setbacks. As mentioned earlier, this has long, long been in the works.

Also I do not get that Putin has been externally poisoned. He does have some corporeal issues, but these are a consequence of his own energetic imprint. [This, however, was not the case with Stalin. He suffered simultaneous hemorrhages in the cranium, heart, kidneys, and stomach as a result of poisoning by Beria.]

by Anonymousreply 388March 5, 2022 7:31 AM

A few YouTube psychics have predicted that Putin will be assassinated by someone close veto him.

by Anonymousreply 389March 5, 2022 7:38 AM

close to him^^^

by Anonymousreply 390March 5, 2022 7:38 AM

R389, this is a distinct probability.

by Anonymousreply 391March 5, 2022 7:40 AM

NAOP thanks!

by Anonymousreply 392March 5, 2022 7:42 AM

Pleasure, R392.

by Anonymousreply 393March 5, 2022 7:45 AM

Also, I wasn’t going to mention this, but Putin has some predilections. They involve very young boys. And dominance.

Again this just adds to the aggression he explores. In this lifetime, he is an extremely insecure individual who overcompensates with acts of blustery bravado.

by Anonymousreply 394March 5, 2022 7:53 AM

NAOP wasn't there something years ago where he lifted up a top of a young boy and kissed his belly or something like that?

by Anonymousreply 395March 5, 2022 9:13 PM

R388, the invasion was on February 24th, not the 22nd.

by Anonymousreply 396March 5, 2022 9:21 PM

There's one prediction for this year: all bets are off.

by Anonymousreply 397March 5, 2022 10:12 PM

R388; what is and what was. What about what might or will be?

by Anonymousreply 398March 5, 2022 10:46 PM

I just won an award for Sales Rep of the Year (for 2022) with a company I have been with for a decade, and my numbers are fucked and I am doomed- and almost 44! I am literally despondent about starting over at my age.

Watching what is going on in this world- from Covid to this horrific war- I am a speck of sand in the scheme of things;

I just wish everybody well. Life can be HELL. So many have it all- millions, power, and apparent "happiness".

So many have NOTHING. Literally- NOTHING.

Life is short, and for the first time - I am grateful. I do not know how to last another 20-40 years in this living hell.

But I am very, very aggressive and will wake up tomorrow and try.

Until I die. Whenever is fine by me.

by Anonymousreply 399March 5, 2022 10:53 PM

Yay, R399. It's essential to remember what you have, and not otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 400March 5, 2022 11:16 PM

Aaron carter will finally die

by Anonymousreply 401March 5, 2022 11:18 PM

Very bad things will happen worldwide in the last half of March.

Biden will not run for a second term.

The republic party will take control after the fall elections

Trump will start campaigning this summer.

Inflation will rage out of control due to a war in Europe that will continue into the fall of 2022.

Putin will draw hard lines of what he will accept as the boundaries of Ukraine. The west will accept. The war will wind down by Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 402March 5, 2022 11:28 PM

2027 (or around late 2020s) is when Ukraine will see stability. I mean, in the future, this country will be a tourism destination and it's people will become known as "those warriors." They will almost achieve a cult status. A folk story is born. They'll be a living example that dictatorships can be defeated. Future dictators will rise and Ukraine will be seen as an example and inspiration that criminal governments can be defeated.

This also has brought a new form of fighting criminal governments. Global sanctions, the world united without necessarily going into an all out war. The younger generations are wired differently, remember previous readings about WWs, they are not interested in dying in a battlefield.

Around late 2020s [I want to say 2027 as well] I see Russia beginning its transformation into what will be a democracy. It's a transformation that lasts three decades. A few days ago I told you a saw a gay revolution in Russia in 2027. Clearly Putin will be gone by then in order for the gay community to be able to flourish in Russia again. It has never left despite the oppression, it's just temporarily obstructed because Putin is in power. Russia's struggle will last longer than Ukraine's... Ukraine and other Easter European countries will have some growing pains as they more towards more democracy: Inclusion, check and balances in government, fighting corruption, social progress...etc...

Belarus will also have the same bittersweet trajectory as Russia. I see Belarussian citizens saying " we are not going down with these psychos.We are not Russia."

Zelenskyy, as I said earlier, he's kind of a martyr. It was in his destiny I'm sorry to say.

Putin is livid because Zelenskyy has become the "iconic masculinity" he has always desired. Putin wants to emasculate him: "Zelenskyy cannot be a bigger man." I get a picture of Putin sodomizing the Ukranian president, like earlier men that used to rape their opposition as a way to emasculate their enemies. I actually feel this has actually being discussed, sodomizing him when he (Zelenskyy) gets capture. I'm sorry to say this, and it may never be discussed out in the open to the public, but if he is captured rape is a real possibility.

Putin has an inferiority complex which is greatly magnified by his madness. If you remember my profile on him it came up he was the victim of sexual and emotional abuse as a child. He was born with some predisposition to psychopathy, but I think his upbringing really set him up to become a monster. Apart from being poisoned, he my also be dependent on narcotics.

Zelenskyy's is fulfilling his role as a prophet, it's a very difficult journey. It almost doesn't matter if he survives the invasion, his role played out as it was supposed to... for the sake of his people and his family, I hope he survives this war unharmed. I do think he will have some PTSD if he survives. I don't know if he will lead Ukraine in her recovery but he was the right person to lead Ukraine during this ordeal. It is because of him that Ukraine will eventually pull through...

by Anonymousreply 403March 7, 2022 7:23 AM

Wow! How sad. Well hopeful but sad. Thanks Oracle.

by Anonymousreply 404March 7, 2022 7:43 AM

So Putin outlives Zelensky but Zelensky dies a martyr. This is depressing.

by Anonymousreply 405March 7, 2022 7:47 AM

Will the WNBA star be released from Russian jail?

by Anonymousreply 406March 7, 2022 8:35 AM

I want to see Putin gone and the whole world agrees. I cannot stomach the fact that he may outlive Zelansky. Zelansky needs to move west or out of the country or just take a cyanide capsule and disappear-- I don't want him to suffer an undignified death like Qaddafi did, that's reserved for Putin.

by Anonymousreply 407March 7, 2022 8:43 AM

A question for Oracle: so Putin loses his war or not?

by Anonymousreply 408March 7, 2022 10:11 AM

I think in the short term Russia gets Crimea and the other two territories are recognized as independent. The West won't lift the sanctions. Putin falls.

by Anonymousreply 409March 7, 2022 3:33 PM

R402- 😦

by Anonymousreply 410March 7, 2022 3:58 PM

[quote]So Putin outlives Zelensky but Zelensky dies a martyr. This is depressing.

I hope not. To me it's kind of up in the air, which is tragic seeing that Ukraine has powerful nations rooting for her. I do think the West could do more to help Ukraine, but sadly my first predictions about Ukraine are coming true that she was going to be fighting mostly alone.

You need to think about this conflict as more than just Putin vs Zelenskyy. Think of it as Russia vs Ukraine because the removal of those two leaders might not necessarily change things immediately. Ukraine will take years to rebuild and what about Russia and her collapse?

1) What compromises can be done in order to convince Russia to stop her invasion without escalating this war?

2) Will Russia keep what it already has invaded, like it did Crimea a few years ago?

3) At what point NATO decides its time to move in? as I said a few days ago, there is indeed one, but clearly it's going to come near the end. Is it nuclear weapons, Zelenskyy's capture (knock on wood he gets captured by those troglodytes), or the number of refugees increasing to an unmanageable number?

I pray Zelenskyy survives unharmed. Send those positive thoughts into the universe. We are a planet of free will. [bold]We can change outcomes[/bold] with our intentions.

Zelenskyy doesn't need to die a martyr. He can survive this.

by Anonymousreply 411March 7, 2022 4:33 PM

[quote]A question for Oracle: so Putin loses his war or not?

I already answered that question days ago. The answer is [bold]YES[/bold]. He is scheduled to exit power (possibly life too) around this timeline. Remember he was scheduled to go back in 2000 but the Trump years pushed his timeline by 2 or 3 years.

Time is almost up for Putin.

by Anonymousreply 412March 7, 2022 4:46 PM

R411- Thank you for reminding me of this, Oracle.

by Anonymousreply 413March 7, 2022 4:47 PM

Cash Peter posted about this situation, and he said we should all try to send intentions to protect Zelensky. He also did a reading on him, and saw this as his destiny moment. He was not sure if he was going to die at this point, but it was more that no matter if he does or not, this is what he was brought to earth to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414March 7, 2022 8:24 PM

Do you see anything about global famine, oracle? I have recurring dreams/nightmares about 1-2 billion starving to death from crop failures and climate change, and the wars that would follow by the end of 2030. Pundits already talking about how if this war continues, the wheat shortage could trigger another Arab Spring in the Middle East.

Briefly about the Afghan comparison, unlike the Ukrainians, they never identified with their given nationality. If you were to ask their ethnicity, they would probably name some tribe. Also, nation building has almost never worked. They were basically doomed from the start.

by Anonymousreply 415March 8, 2022 1:15 AM

Do any of our wonderful insightful people here know what Putin's state of mind is now? He was isolated and paranoid before this blunder of a war. His state of mind must be terrifying now.

by Anonymousreply 416March 8, 2022 1:20 AM

Oracle said Putin's mind was not good and full of rage. This is easy to believe.I, for one, welcome these insights and will send prayers or intentions or whatever that Zelensky survives to keep guiding his people and to be with his family. He deserves it.

It's great to know that the future as seen by people like Oracle, is not set in stone! I want to believe our collective energy and prayers can make a difference in peoples' lives. Thanks again to all you clairvoyants, what a great gift.

by Anonymousreply 417March 8, 2022 1:42 AM

I have a friend with psychic abilities he told me that when he woke up yesterday he had a strong feeling that Putin would be assassinated.

by Anonymousreply 418March 8, 2022 1:48 AM

Shannon Doherty will die in late fall or early winter

by Anonymousreply 419March 8, 2022 2:12 AM

Thank you all for responding. Putin played a big part in dividing our country and spreading dangerous fascist propaganda. He is also largely responsible for the evil and hell unleashed by his part in putting that hideous clown in the WH. For that alone he is never to be forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 420March 8, 2022 2:50 AM

[quote]The war will wind down by Christmas.

That's what they all say, unfortunately. Let's hope someone takes out Putin and thus ends this one ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 421March 8, 2022 5:47 AM

I hope he's right R418. That seems to be the only way to end this. Of course it would be top secret, but I hope there is a plan in place to assassinate him. Probably be a suicide mission for anyone who tries.

by Anonymousreply 422March 8, 2022 1:45 PM

R422 It would be the oligarchs or the military who would do this since they don't have the same vision for Russia as Putin and would prefer to live as opposed to dying in a nuclear holocaust.

by Anonymousreply 423March 8, 2022 3:05 PM

Thanks, R414/Queerbo for posting that. I came here to link the same video. I've never seen that prayer/meditation technique before. It resonates with me.

by Anonymousreply 424March 8, 2022 5:31 PM

I predict my panic attacks will return. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 425March 9, 2022 11:58 PM

Oracle, are the Evans brothers incestuous? Will Volodymyr Zelenskyy survive? Have Richard and Froy met in other lifetimes? Will Ukraine become more gay friendly?

by Anonymousreply 426March 10, 2022 1:42 PM

Not sure. No. Yes. Yes.

by Anonymousreply 427March 10, 2022 10:57 PM

Will we lose our democracy?

by Anonymousreply 428March 10, 2022 11:01 PM

r428 are you able to speak against this gov't. without being arrested? are you free to do what you want as long as you don't break the law? do you have the right to pursue happiness? do you have the freedom to vote for whom you want? if the answers to these questions are yes, then the answer is we have not lost our democracy. go to Russia and see how free they are then come back and ask if we have already lost our democracy.

we will not lose our democracy. do you think if Ukraine can hold out against Russia that the people of this country would do less. God only knows there are enough guns in this country that we wouldn't even have to arm people.

by Anonymousreply 429March 15, 2022 2:16 PM

It’s the people with the guns we have to worry about. They are fascist-adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 430March 15, 2022 5:45 PM

Any fun predictions?

by Anonymousreply 431March 15, 2022 5:58 PM

The deaf guy will win the Best Supporting Actor Oscar. That’s all I got.

by Anonymousreply 432March 15, 2022 6:02 PM

Madden will have his hands full with the inquisitive Froy.

by Anonymousreply 433March 15, 2022 6:11 PM

Putin will be assassinsted.

by Anonymousreply 434March 15, 2022 7:35 PM

^^assassinated

by Anonymousreply 435March 15, 2022 7:36 PM

Rupert Murdoch will finally head to hell where the hideous dickhead belongs!

by Anonymousreply 436March 16, 2022 7:41 AM

Will brad pitt and jennifer aniston star in a movie together ever?

by Anonymousreply 437March 16, 2022 10:25 PM

Will Big Gaysian 6 find a mascular white jock to fall in love with him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438March 17, 2022 12:47 AM

Gosh, where to begin?

The USA is delaying a job it is karmically tied to... think of it as a promise from the past that America has to fulfill. It is in our doorstep, and want it or not it will remain in our doorstep until we step in. Biden cannot avoid this.

Remember when I said Ukraine would be alone? she has been left to fight alone for the most part. The wait is excruciating.

Zelenskyy has so much goodwill it has to be worth something, right? The trajectory for Zelenskyy was for him to fall [from reading the surrounding energies] in the third week of March, where I felt his energy collapsing. The goodwill of the people are preventing this so far. Think of him as being on life support. It is the infusion of goodwill from people around the globe that is keeping him alive. Remember what I said a few readings ago? It is the same thing I said during the Trump years, intentions can change outcomes, even if the trajectory is heading into a different direction. The collective can prevent an outcome by mind alone. Gift the universe you absolute goodwill, your hope, all your good intentions. Eventually all that release of energy can manifest in the physical world. Think of all the people wishing to protect Ukraine around the world. It's in the billions.

[bold]The mind of the collective can move any obstacle[/bold]. I'm afraid to predict President Zelenskyy dying because I want him alive. He represents hope in ways that go far beyond the Russian-Ukraine war. He represents strength of the human spirit. This is not to say he is a perfect human being, no one really is, but the way he has conducted himself during this war will leave him a legend. It's inspiration for the masses, not only Ukrainians.

I tell you this, Zelenskyy is surviving by the will of the people that want him alive.

Putin knows where he is at, and knows he can take him out with a weapon, but it's like he cannot penetrate the goodwill surrounding this man. It's like a mental cloud that prevents him from striking. The process of thought (planning to strike where Zelenskyy is located in order to take him out) and action (physically ordering a strike) gets interrupted somehow. It's like a mental cloud in Putin's head. It's almost like something is preventing him when he tries to articulate killing Zelenskyy. He cannot do it.

by Anonymousreply 439March 21, 2022 6:43 AM

Thanks Oracle! 😢This is so powerful.We will continue to send positive and hopeful thoughts to Ukraine. It's nice to hear that our collective intentions can change the future.

I'm sure many wish for Putin to be captured or killed. Why can't we all just manifest this? Like yesterday? (Rhetorical question). Much appreciate. You always only pop in when things seem most dire.

by Anonymousreply 440March 21, 2022 8:02 AM

Nice to hear from you again, oracle.

[quote] Zelenskyy is surviving by the will of the people that want him alive.

I believe it. Every night I pray for him and ask that St. Michael the Archangel protect him. Imagine all the billions of prayers going towards this man and Ukraine. I believe consciousness is an energy.

[quote] It's like a mental cloud in Putin's head. It's almost like something is preventing him when he tries to articulate killing Zelenskyy.

I wondered about that. And maybe the people who operate the missiles cannot do it.

Putin will not stop. When will he be stopped?

by Anonymousreply 441March 21, 2022 8:16 AM

Thx, Oracle. You are able to break through the complete loss of hope I have.

by Anonymousreply 442March 21, 2022 8:21 AM

I pray for the war to end in addition to prayers for my relatives, Zelensky, and the people of Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 443March 21, 2022 8:31 AM

[quote]Oracle, are the Evans brothers incestuous? Have Richard and Froy met in other lifetimes? Will Ukraine become more gay friendly?

Some relationships are difficult to describe. I don't understand certain dynamics.

-Froy and Madden have indeed met in past lives before. Froy has a daredevil streak in him that was also present in his last past life, even more pronounced back then. I want to say he also retained his same looks. Like you could actually look at a picture book from WW1 and you could spot him. He was a pilot. He enjoyed flying. I think he repaired planes. He tested them out.

Its a bittersweet lifetime. It almost feels like a love story cut short. Both were men in that lifetime. And check this out, they were raising a kid.

I think this lifetime has some similarities to a previous lifetime as it almost feels like there is a similar crossroad on the horizon. Lessons don't have to have the same outcomes. Actually, lifetimes don't usually follow the same storylines. Nobody has to leave. Nobody has to break the other's heart. I tell you this much, this pair made a deal to have a kid in this lifetime. It doesn't mean it will materialize as we all have free will, despite any deals we could have made. I hope both grow as adults and enjoy their time together. I don't know if they'll ever get to a place when they have children together, but they totally should. I believe you can have a second chance to fulfill a love story.

- Yes. They will. I would look for 2027 for watershed moments for gay rights in Eastern Europe.

by Anonymousreply 444March 21, 2022 8:56 AM

Well, this thread certainly took an odd turn.

by Anonymousreply 445March 21, 2022 11:23 AM

Pray hard for Zelansky and Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 446March 21, 2022 11:39 AM

I’ve been covering Zelenskyy in white light every night while I’m meditating. The poor man is exhausted. I will keep doing it as it seems to be helping.

I’ve also been trying to visualize and open safe passage out of Mariupol to the north. Those civilians are truly desperate. Even if some aid could get in, it would relieve the suffering.

If Mariupol falls, Putin will turn everything he has against Odesa. There will be nothing standing between him and Odesa.

by Anonymousreply 447March 21, 2022 7:08 PM

Hello Oracle,

I seem to recall that you said during her confirmation that you thought Amy Coney Barrett would only be around about two years(?) This is now about the 18 month mark. Are the Jackson hearings having any effect on her? Or Sheldon Whitehouse raging about The Federalist Society? Or clips like this exposing what a lightweight she is?

Any thoughts? I'd love for President Biden to be able to get her replacement shoved onto the court 20 minutes before the next elections.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448March 24, 2022 5:50 PM

R448 - (boring!)

by Anonymousreply 449March 25, 2022 12:01 AM

R448 not Oracle, but MaryAnn from revealing light tarot did say when ABC was shoved in in late 2020 that in the next few years, both she and Brett Kavanaugh would be investigated for dark money ties or something like that and there’d be an exit from them (not sure if they resign or get kicked out). It has been awhile and we haven’t heard a peep about them other than their conservative votes as expected.

by Anonymousreply 450March 25, 2022 12:12 AM

Thanks, R450.

[quote] It has been awhile and we haven’t heard a peep about them other than their conservative votes as expected.

Something interesting is that a few of the MAGA I see online are not happy with ether of them and feel they are not doing as much regressive conservatism they were installed to do.

To the point that I wonder if they and their families are safe.

by Anonymousreply 451March 25, 2022 12:18 AM

Does Clarence Thomas resign/retire now that his wife is being outed as promoting the insurrection openly in the texts to Mark Meadows released today? Is he really sick or just laying low to avoid this news coming out?

by Anonymousreply 452March 25, 2022 12:38 AM

I was watching Linda G and another psychic. Putin has been firing people like crazy, several of his generals under house arrest and his closest advisor fled the country, the head of his military forces has not been seen since March 11 and 1000 staff fired. She said Putin will be gone soon-- hopefully but I cannot understand how an entire country can be afraid of one man. There is a custom of famous Russian leaders expired or lost power in March- Stalin, Kruschev, Nicholas Czar, etc.

Usually, Linda's predictions are optimistic but then she pulled up some cards around end of the year. They were ominous and said it would happen around the end of the year, maybe around November. She mentioned military action but then we would get over and be united But it would change everyone's perspective. She thought it could be about Russia or NK but denied a nuclear strike. I feel it is the outcome of the elections. The GOP will not accept defeat. They will use violence to get their results.

Oracle or anyone, what do you see? (She also said there will be an earthquake in CA-- f*ck!!) Can we get a break already?

by Anonymousreply 453March 25, 2022 1:09 AM

Kittens! Kittens for all!

by Anonymousreply 454March 25, 2022 1:24 AM

Speaking of Can we get a break already, did anyone predict the massive floods down the east coast of Australia this month? The water rose 2 metres (6.5 feet) higher than ever before in a lot of places. Whole towns destroyed and hundreds, if not thousands, rescued from the roofs of their two-storey houses. The problems extended from Brisbane to Sydney, and included both cities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455March 25, 2022 1:04 PM

I know this goes at odds with what Oracle said, but I feel the US is on a downturn. It’s not even necessarily from the division etc (it was much worse in the 60s), but just how I feel is the natural evolution of cultures and nations, Ancient Greece being an example. And when historians look back at this downturn, Mitch McConnell will be at the center of it, not Dump. Sorry for the OT. I’ve been thinking about this for awhile

by Anonymousreply 456March 25, 2022 1:19 PM

r456 that may be but the same way Zelenskyy can be protected because of all the people sending positive thoughts, surrounding him in light etc., the same can be done with our future. There is too much negativity. Thinking of it in a positive way brings much more hope.

by Anonymousreply 457March 25, 2022 2:05 PM

R457 thanks. The funny thing is, personally I’m a very positive person. I think that the current climate is contributing to the negative feeling I have about our future as a nation. But you are 1000 percent right. I need to forego reading about Dump, Clarence Thomas, Mitch McConnell and that whole band of evil toads, they end up making me angry and I don’t want to put that out in the world.

by Anonymousreply 458March 25, 2022 2:17 PM

When will Mitch McConnell leave politics?

by Anonymousreply 459March 25, 2022 2:59 PM

Somebody did predict the flooding r455, but it was several threads ago and I don’t think he’s posting anymore.

by Anonymousreply 460March 25, 2022 4:08 PM

[quote] Something interesting is that a few of the MAGA I see online are not happy with ether of them and feel they are not doing as much regressive conservatism they were installed to do.

Like this:

[quote] [bold] Supreme Court says Pentagon does not have to deploy unvaccinated SEALs [/bold]

[quote] The Supreme Court sided with the Defense Department on Friday afternoon, blocking a lower court ruling that would force the military to deploy unvaccinated Navy SEALs fighting a Covid-19 vaccine mandate.

[quote] There was no majority opinion on the ruling but Justice Brett Kavanaugh wrote a concurring opinion. Justices Clarence Thomas, Neil Gorsuch and Samuel Alito dissented.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461March 25, 2022 10:31 PM

Hurricane for NYC.

by Anonymousreply 462March 25, 2022 11:07 PM

Liza will be dead before 2023

by Anonymousreply 463March 28, 2022 4:18 AM

Will Putin's wealthy allies get tired of him wrecking Russia's economy and take him out?

by Anonymousreply 464March 28, 2022 10:35 AM

I, for one, R464, live in hope. Unprovoked invasion of a peaceful nation whilst the rest of the world looks on is so Third Reich. My belief that world leaders know more than the general public is shattered. These fuckers have all the information they need at their fingertips and they stand there wagging their fingers.

These same fuckers expect us, the general public, to trust their judgement? It's transparent to me these same fuckers are run by organized crime and worse. I have no faith in any leadership of any form of government.

by Anonymousreply 465March 28, 2022 11:14 AM

Will Smith won’t win his second consecutive Oscar in 2023 for the highly acclaimed slave drama Emancipation.

by Anonymousreply 466March 28, 2022 5:12 PM

R452 would love to have our resident soothsayers weigh in on the Supreme Court corruption with Ginni, as well as upcoming changes in the SC (hopefully)! In the Ginni thread, many are lamenting Dems’ cautiousness and hesitance to go all out on the corruption and go after everyone involved.

What is going to happen with the SC in the next year?

by Anonymousreply 467March 28, 2022 5:53 PM

What's so sad and infuriating is that even though he's no longer the Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell is still holding the American government hostage.

by Anonymousreply 468March 28, 2022 10:10 PM

My two favorite parts of the Oscars were the Mitch McConnell joke and the Judi Dench joke ("Kim Kardashian has a message for you - she says Work Harder.")

by Anonymousreply 469March 29, 2022 1:11 PM

r466 that's because they don't want him in the audience. He probably won't even be invited to attend.

by Anonymousreply 470March 29, 2022 1:21 PM

I do believe and predict that will be Will Smith’s punishment r470. He will be banned for a year and won’t present next year.

by Anonymousreply 471March 29, 2022 1:23 PM

do you think it will only be for a year? I think it will be longer.

by Anonymousreply 472March 29, 2022 1:38 PM

Oracle, do you see Trump running for president in 2024? And if so, do yo see him winning?

by Anonymousreply 473March 29, 2022 1:50 PM

Everyone will.get diarrhea.

by Anonymousreply 474March 29, 2022 1:59 PM

I really feel Clarence will resign soon, as the heat gets turned up on him and Ginny from billing

by Anonymousreply 475March 29, 2022 2:13 PM

Will Biden get his Supreme Court picks or will vile Mitch McConnell fuck it up?

by Anonymousreply 476March 29, 2022 2:19 PM

Also, What happened to Cash Peter's big vision of Mitch getting his left are severed by giant existential sawblades?

by Anonymousreply 477March 29, 2022 2:49 PM

Everyone will buy salt licks for their homes due to mass diarrhea.

by Anonymousreply 478March 29, 2022 3:36 PM

I think the saw blades thing was turtle losing the majority. You know he HATES THAT and insists on being called “minority leader”. (Eye roll) He certainly thinks he’s going to regain the Senate in November, hence all of his posturing now. Let’s fuck him up real good and vote! We all vote, we can hold house and senate and send turtle into the trash bin of history forever!

by Anonymousreply 479March 29, 2022 5:37 PM

Jada Pinkett Smith will be battered to death this summer and everybody will be, like, “How could this have happened?”

by Anonymousreply 480March 29, 2022 7:49 PM

^Jada is more man than Will will ever be.

by Anonymousreply 481March 29, 2022 8:34 PM

R429- I asked if we are going to lose our democracy. If the completely fascist Republicans get control again I fear we will. What I see happening is very disturbing. The rich have no rule of law. Rent is outrageous, everything is becoming astronomically expensive, corrupt LE, corrupt government. Yes, I believe my fear is entirely justified.

by Anonymousreply 482March 31, 2022 3:00 AM

Cash Peters mentioned Brett Kavanaugh potentially leaving the SCOTUS recently and Linda G and Maryann both think Clarence’s days are numbered on the Supreme Court—that he’ll likely resign this year (Cash was less certain but said whatever he’s going through is going to be tough). One of them—I think LindaG—predicted Kavanaugh will leave as well this year. Maryann said she saw 2 justices that Biden would get confirmed by 2024, so there seems to be a bit of disagreement or confusion in terms of SCOTUS, but some interesting overlap. We’ll see what happens!

by Anonymousreply 483March 31, 2022 5:50 AM

I loath Cash Peters. There's something slimy about him, plus he's very hard to look at with those nose hair sticking out of his nostrils. He sees a more pessimistic view for the Dems in the midterms.

by Anonymousreply 484March 31, 2022 5:55 AM

Cash Peters is also smug and condescending. Is he gay, straight, what?

by Anonymousreply 485March 31, 2022 6:39 AM

If America falls to the wealthy religious zealots, what country will be the best option when gays and lesbians have to seek asylum?

by Anonymousreply 486March 31, 2022 6:53 AM

I predict Russia will invade Ukraine! Yes I know it sounds insane.

by Anonymousreply 487March 31, 2022 6:56 AM

Cash Peters isn't any of those things. I think what comes across to you is his Asperger's. I don't like a lot of his predictions because they favor the Republicans and of course I don't like that but he gets a lot of things right. I think he has a unique gift and is just sharing it with us.

by Anonymousreply 488March 31, 2022 11:44 AM

Too bad he also comes off as a preachy new age asshole obsessed with dead celebrities passing through the universe's cervix.

by Anonymousreply 489March 31, 2022 8:21 PM

Lady Di will change her hairstyle

Jackie O will tie the knot

by Anonymousreply 490March 31, 2022 8:37 PM

My most recent dreams show Biden and his current cabinet trying to manage the global famine of a billion people, so the timeline seems to have sped up significantly from 2030. Oracle's predictions seem to paint a rosier picture, so I hope they're wrong, but whenever they've recurred with increasing frequency and detail up to the event, they've never been wrong.

by Anonymousreply 491April 1, 2022 9:53 AM

Poor Joe Biden. He really has the weight of the world on his shoulders. No other President has had this much to deal with.

Except for Hillary Clinton, I can't even think of anyone who is better suited to guide is through all this chaos, but I worry about his health because of his age. But, still, he is such a good man who cares deeply and has the respect of our world leaders. We're no longer the laughing stock of the world.

I wish people would see that instead of being so self centered and just worried about the price of gas and what's in it for them.

by Anonymousreply 492April 1, 2022 1:53 PM

Where is this mystical karma that's supposed to make the wicked pay for their evil deeds and when does it kick in?

by Anonymousreply 493April 1, 2022 7:15 PM

In his latest video Cash Peters actually sounded more optimistic about the midterms for Dems, r484.

by Anonymousreply 494April 1, 2022 8:27 PM

The Dems have been winning more court cases against these voting rights bills.

by Anonymousreply 495April 2, 2022 6:59 AM

I have been meditating more and noticing more synchronicities over the past few years, but they remain personal and not regarding world events, per se. That said, my spouse and I have been through so much shit in the past 4 months that we think someone is sending bad energy to us. No joke, dog almost died of a random spinal energy and vet misdiagnosed her initially leading to more severe injury, spouse’s mom had a major freak out and lashed out at spouse, we found out we were a high risk pregnancy (spouse hospitalized for a procedure and anesthesiologist hit a nerve during), OBGYN taking jabs at us for requesting a more conservative and cautious treatment approach, etc. My spouse asked a clairvoyant but the clairvoyant apparently didn’t know why were going through all this. Clairvoyant just said she needed an energy cleaning. My wife got one, but didn’t feel better afterward from the Reiki practitioner so we think it didn’t work (bad things still happening). Any psychics want to weigh in? Or at least have a referral to a trusted psychic who can answer the bigger “whys” about phases of hellish challenges? We have evil neighbors who caused us a lot of suffering in the past few years and wonder if they’re the cause.

by Anonymousreply 496April 10, 2022 5:23 PM

childhood trauma from her father leaving. scared of being a parent.

by Anonymousreply 497April 10, 2022 6:28 PM

R497 thanks for responding, but which person? Neither of us had a father who abandoned us, although my wife felt like her father left her out to dry emotionally when her mother was abusive. I chose not to keep contact with my father and don’t regret it. I have done all sorts of visualizing and surrendering and releasing fears to make sure I’m ready for parenthood.

Also, her father is in the hospital for a pulmonary embolism (many lung blood clots), yet another crisis. He’s okay, thankfully, but they have no idea why it happened. This happened like 3-4 days ago. The number of crises happening would be comical if it weren’t so scary and hard on us.

by Anonymousreply 498April 10, 2022 8:44 PM

it's all peaking. you answered your own question. as one does.

by Anonymousreply 499April 10, 2022 9:56 PM

ancestor forgiveness.

by Anonymousreply 500April 10, 2022 9:59 PM

R497 every parent-to-be for the first time gets nervous and has fears, although it doesn’t always manifest crisis from what I’ve seen. I thank you for your thoughts; if there’s more there you can glean feel free to expand. I will continue to cleanse my own energy and help cleanse my spouse’s as well to the best of my abilities.

by Anonymousreply 501April 11, 2022 5:40 AM

Mrs. Alfred Steele rises from the dead.

by Anonymousreply 502April 11, 2022 10:53 AM

Food Circus will open 500 new grocery stores by years end.

by Anonymousreply 503April 11, 2022 2:39 PM

R496: You might want to to refresh your home's energy with a white sage smudge stick.

Give thanks throughout the day for full and perfect health for you and yours. So be it.

by Anonymousreply 504April 11, 2022 9:54 PM

1 of 3

It's a bittersweet feeling to see the timelines playing out as predicted, because it means things were set in stone more than I thought they were. Now, I believe there is free will and intentions can change outcomes, but somehow mankind didn't have it in them to change outcomes.

The Putin timeline was pushed by about 2 or three years with the rise of Trump, I should have known a good villain doesn't go out quietly, but none the less it's playing out as predicted. The prostitution ring/human trafficking stream being investigated going through congress and the Supreme Court (Thomas), the FBI probing Thomas and his eventual fall out of SCOTUS, the rise of the LGBT identity setting up the fall of gay rights as old enemies picked apart gay rights from within...

The Trans movement played out exactly as I told you all it would. [bold]Not one thing[/bold] played out differently. The modern Trans movement was born out of misogamy, as I told you from the beginning, back in 2002 before the term Transgender went mainstream. Shame on the gay men and gay women that aided this Trojan horse to take over gay rights. I told you all that old enemies would be awaiting to call us "groomers," that old phrases/old insults would come back to greet us once again.

Yet, homosexuality is a legit natural creation. Mother nature intended for homosexuality to have a role in the evolution of mankind. As I said, now decades ago, feelings of homosexuality are normal in humans. It's part of how most people experience feelings. It's part of the emotional development in men, as well as women of course. Bisexuality is indeed on course to become the mainstream sexuality. This are all things that I told you about, and I have yet to be proven wrong.

It's amusing to see people, not here in datalounge of course, praising cash Peters for a reading that is identical to a reading I did about the need for education in order to remove the extremism in politics and points of views that have created our current chaos. I talked about how our governments would come to the conclusion that the collective needs an infusion of critical thinking and philosophy in order to create less broken individuals. If you remember my readings about the communication belt, I said that culture, philosophy and the arts would bloom in order to bring more humanity to our communities. I said there would be three orchids, meccas, that would bloom as centers for ideology.

Remember that our next phase is human consciousness. Even the upcoming revolution of inventions has a component of social awareness. They are created in order to serve the collective, to aid it.

by Anonymousreply 505April 12, 2022 7:16 AM

Thanks, Oracle.

by Anonymousreply 506April 12, 2022 9:47 AM

(Though VZ is not dead yet!?) Keep posting, Oracle.

by Anonymousreply 507April 12, 2022 9:53 AM

Oracle are things finally going to improve for the world as you predicted in 2024-2025? Has that timeline changed?

Will Putin use nuclear weapons in ukraine?

by Anonymousreply 508April 12, 2022 9:54 AM

I heard they are already using chemical weapons in Ukraine. These thugs don't care.

by Anonymousreply 509April 12, 2022 9:58 AM

Oracle, come back. We need to know about part 2 and part 3.

by Anonymousreply 510April 12, 2022 10:31 AM

Thanks, Oracle.

by Anonymousreply 511April 12, 2022 2:18 PM

Can’t wait for parts 2 & 3 Oracle! You and Maryann at Revealing Light got me through DUMP years:) Blessings to you and yours🥰

by Anonymousreply 512April 12, 2022 9:55 PM

I prayed St Michael the Archangel would help and protect Ukraine. I didn't realize that St Michael is the patron saint of Kyiv. Now the Russians have totally left that city.

by Anonymousreply 513April 16, 2022 12:53 AM

Can I have some more please?

by Anonymousreply 514April 16, 2022 11:26 AM

The statue of Archangel Michael stands in Independence square in Kyiv, Ukraine. His image is also on Kyiv’s coat of arms and shows up on many places throughout the city.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515April 16, 2022 12:19 PM

When thinking about the Senate in this year's election I keep getting a solid 53 with a possibility of 54 for Democrats. It's been consistent for a couple months. I hope I'm right. Remember to vote!

by Anonymousreply 516April 20, 2022 4:51 AM

Thanks for that. Are you getting any premonitions about the House, R516?

by Anonymousreply 517April 21, 2022 5:38 PM

R517, I'm not picking up anything on the House. Some of the psychics I watch say they feel Democrats keep the House and Senate, but they're all left-leaning, so I think their bias sometimes gets in the way of clear readings when it comes to politics.

by Anonymousreply 518April 22, 2022 2:37 AM

R518, I worry about that. I see a lot of psychics saying Democrats will do well, but the polls don’t back it up at all. Who knows if they are accurate, but if they are, a lot of the country is radicalized right wingers and they’re unlikely to come back to their senses if they are Qanons. Those people are completely out of touch with reality. I don’t think Biden could do anything that would suit them no matter what. They don’t care about facts at all.

by Anonymousreply 519April 22, 2022 2:41 AM

Any light on whether QEII is really going to let Harry and Meghan back onto the BP balcony?

Or, hopefully, die before the event?

by Anonymousreply 520April 22, 2022 3:11 AM

they will not be there.

dems will take senate due to some smuck leaving in disgrace. keep the house.

biden will win BUT there is feminine energy.

froy and madden are married. no baby yet. going back to london soon.

madden may still be the next bond.

by Anonymousreply 521April 22, 2022 3:36 AM

ukraine will "win" but it is a give and take.

trump will run.

desantos is rethug nominee.

wtf else do you bitches want?

by Anonymousreply 522April 22, 2022 3:39 AM

Asteroid will hit China, and wipe out entire China and Russia population on impact..

by Anonymousreply 523April 22, 2022 3:45 AM

covid is over and oddly the next pandemic may come from space.

by Anonymousreply 524April 22, 2022 3:50 AM

trump will only be indited civilly and not pay! imagine.

by Anonymousreply 525April 22, 2022 3:53 AM

gay marriage will be attacked but persevere.

by Anonymousreply 526April 22, 2022 3:56 AM

abortions will stand.

by Anonymousreply 527April 22, 2022 3:57 AM

run of in french election

and i just looked it up...yep.

by Anonymousreply 528April 22, 2022 3:58 AM

if the french lady has kids and not macaroon...she wins

by Anonymousreply 529April 22, 2022 4:04 AM

family dynasty...she wins

by Anonymousreply 530April 22, 2022 4:07 AM

Hmmm…I can’t see r523 to r529. Someone’s been a naughty troll.

I asked the pendulum a few questions. I asked if Democrats will control the Senate in the 2022 election and it said yes. I asked if Democrats would control the House and it said no.

Don’t forget, this is never set in stone. Vote!!

by Anonymousreply 531April 22, 2022 11:26 AM

^oops totally got the numbers wrong. I can’t see r524 to r530. Also, I’ll see if I can create a part 2 since this thread is very, very slow!

by Anonymousreply 532April 22, 2022 11:28 AM

[quote] I asked if Democrats will control the Senate in the 2022 election and it said yes. I asked if Democrats would control the House and it said no.

[quote] Don’t forget, this is never set in stone. Vote!!

Otherwise we'll be tormented by "Speaker Gym"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533April 22, 2022 11:52 AM

Part 2 is below. Please continue posting here until it’s full. Or until it gets painfully slow.

by Anonymousreply 534April 22, 2022 11:55 AM

Will Mitch McConnell leave politics soon?

by Anonymousreply 535April 22, 2022 3:08 PM

Below what, R534?

by Anonymousreply 536April 22, 2022 3:11 PM

It's the pendulum user that started the new one. Didn't like someone he has on ignore posting predictions. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 537April 22, 2022 3:16 PM

I have nobody on block and I can’t see it

by Anonymousreply 538April 22, 2022 5:17 PM

Here’s a link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539April 22, 2022 5:18 PM

Thanks, r539... damn too quick on the post, then ran out for the day.

by Anonymousreply 540April 22, 2022 9:01 PM

Is anyone concerned that Oracle didn't come back and post parts 2 & 3?

by Anonymousreply 541April 22, 2022 11:10 PM

no...

by Anonymousreply 542April 22, 2022 11:16 PM

LGBTQI+H The long awaited surge to push for hermaphrodite rights. We will NOT be ignored!!

by Anonymousreply 543April 22, 2022 11:23 PM

[quote]covid is over and oddly the next pandemic may come from space

Space Syphillis from planet Slutovia?

by Anonymousreply 544April 23, 2022 2:17 AM

Where's the sequel?

by Anonymousreply 545April 23, 2022 10:30 PM

Are we going into 2022 covid free? As much as we can be anyways

by Anonymousreply 546April 23, 2022 10:32 PM

When are you planning on going into 2022, R546?

by Anonymousreply 547April 24, 2022 2:32 PM

Oops I meant 2023

by Anonymousreply 548April 24, 2022 5:53 PM

[quote]Marine LePen will become to the next President of France

You were saying?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549April 24, 2022 7:04 PM

Bravo, France. 👏

by Anonymousreply 550April 24, 2022 7:56 PM

Maybe r541 Oracle foresaw your post and took the huff.

by Anonymousreply 551April 24, 2022 8:50 PM

R91 wins the thread

Predictions from 12/20/221 that already came true:

* Alec Baldwin will father another child * Betty white will die * stocks fall but housing prices continue to rise * More dramatic attacks on women's rights in legal challenges to abortion * More gun fanatics as school shootings increase * Britney Spears gives birth to a baby girl (looks like this will actually happen)

by Anonymousreply 552April 24, 2022 9:17 PM

From the DL Psychics & Imposters thread:

R154 predictions from 1/08/22 that came true:

“A popular singer will have a meltdown onstage at a musical awards ceremony with many thinking it's an act, unfortunately it's not and the singer will disappear from public view for close to a year. Not Britney”

by Anonymousreply 553April 24, 2022 9:19 PM

R553, who is the popular singer with the meltdown at a musical awards show? Will Smith? The Oscars is not a musical show.

by Anonymousreply 554April 25, 2022 1:52 AM

R554 it seemed close enough

by Anonymousreply 555April 25, 2022 12:05 PM

553 it seemed close enough

by Anonymousreply 556April 25, 2022 12:06 PM

Please invent a coffee cup you can recycle.

by Anonymousreply 557April 25, 2022 12:41 PM

It wasn't a musical awards show, but Will Smith was a singer/rapper back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 558May 2, 2022 6:58 AM

R553 is close enough for me. It's too specific to be considered general.

by Anonymousreply 559May 2, 2022 7:39 AM

The mean girls of the ALP find another victim in some first time senator.

by Anonymousreply 560May 2, 2022 1:59 PM

Still waiting for 2/3 and 3/3 from Oracle....

by Anonymousreply 561May 2, 2022 3:07 PM

Andrew Lloyd Webber will be murdered by the mother of a chorus boy whose dream to be in Cinderella in the West End was so cruelly shattered yesterday. And on a bank holiday, no less.

by Anonymousreply 562May 2, 2022 5:05 PM

What’s the word in that murderous thug, Putin?

by Anonymousreply 563May 2, 2022 11:27 PM

R553 I might give this one a little more time to manifest. Doja Cat’s been a little batty lately so there’s still time for her To tweak out on stage.

by Anonymousreply 564May 3, 2022 11:09 AM

Any new updates?

by Anonymousreply 565May 3, 2022 5:12 PM

Any DL seers want to chime in on Roe v Wade or SCOTUS?

by Anonymousreply 566May 3, 2022 7:11 PM

I thought some DL psychics predicted that Biden wouldn’t last his full term and they saw a “feminine” energy in the leadership role around now or in the past year or two? Wasn’t Biden supposed to die? Others predicted Trump would die during his presidency and not only did that not happen, but he’s still alive and ticking long after Biden took office.

Curious what our psychics think about that. Was there some kind of shift? I don’t see Biden as being as change oriented as we all hoped after the trainwreck that was Orange Man, and some of that is a locked senate, but another part is just that he is just far too moderate to push for real, sweeping change in terms of corporate taxes, etc. Not regretting voting for him at al, though, he’s 1,000x better and I don’t dread reading the news and am not addicted to the bad news like I used to be during Drumpf’s “reign.” As a nation, I think our fear deacreased and we could start actually breathing a bit again instead of holding our breath.

by Anonymousreply 567May 5, 2022 6:12 AM

I had an overwhelming feeling of impending doom for about week—just abject hopelessness. Then the Supreme Court bullshit dropped and I woke up the next day feeling fine.

Does anyone else get that feeling of doom and release?

by Anonymousreply 568May 5, 2022 7:09 AM

R567, I don't remember any psychics saying Biden wouldn't finish his first term. But I've heard that he wouldn't finish the second term. Most of the psychics said the Dems would win the Senate and House and one of the astrologists said he saw Biden smiling and looking happy at the end of 2022. All year we heard that there would be a Red Wave, that the GOP would take the House and Senate. I don't know what it takes for people to get off their ass-- despite a coup, the Ukraine war, etc--- but I think it is this.

by Anonymousreply 569May 5, 2022 7:30 AM

Pundits are always pushing the GQP narrative. Mocking their stupid headlines has become a cottage industry on Twitter.

Example: Russian Warship Moskva Hit by missile in Black Sea - why this is bad for Democrats

Another: West Coast Drought and Other Biden Administration Failures.

These are the exact same wankers who thought the ass kicking we gave the thugs in 2018 was “barely” taking over the house when it was one of the biggest flips since the 60s. Fuck those idiots.

Most of the media is owned by rethugs and they don’t want there to be any good or encouraging news for Dems. Fucking ignore them and their doomsaying.

Do what you need to do to get Dems elected. Either as an organized group for canvassing, registering people to vote or handing out campaign lit at polling places.

If you’re not into group activities or isolated in red state shitholes, you can donate, phone bank or write postcards.

Don’t believe corporate media feeding you doom. Doom sells. Keep your eye on saving democracy from the reich wing GQP fascists. That’s the prize.

by Anonymousreply 570May 10, 2022 6:13 PM

R4 may be correct. The Queen was a no-show today...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571May 10, 2022 6:21 PM

R571 I want her to hold on for her platinum jubilee in a month’s time.

by Anonymousreply 572May 10, 2022 6:46 PM

There were some predictions that Comey or Kavanaugh would step down this year. Anyone still think this is a possibility???

by Anonymousreply 573May 10, 2022 7:38 PM

^not sure what Mistra Comey would step down from?

by Anonymousreply 574May 11, 2022 7:42 PM

R574, I think he meant that Amy Coney Barrett person?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575May 11, 2022 9:45 PM

R91 You were pretty good so far.

by Anonymousreply 576August 9, 2022 10:09 PM

Are we going to have a 2023 thread?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577December 31, 2022 7:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!