Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Predictions for 2022, Part 2

The thread is getting full—and it’s only April! Part 1 below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 27, 2022 10:21 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2022 5:17 PM

Please tell me Harry and meghan WONT be back for the jubilee and definitely WONT be on the Buckingham Palace balcony.

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2022 10:29 PM

Did Robert wagner kill Natalie Wood? How and will it ever come out?

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2022 9:38 PM

Anyone think that it will take another year before we are all feeling more positive again?

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2022 5:07 PM

I'll feel more positive again when Oracle chimes in.

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2022 8:37 PM

I'll feel better when Froy asks me to marry him... <3 <3 <3

Or Beto wins Texas...

by Anonymousreply 6May 7, 2022 6:17 AM

oracle ... How wonderful to see your name here again!

by Anonymousreply 7May 7, 2022 7:16 AM

I don't think the Queen is going to last out 2022. She seems to be fading daily.

by Anonymousreply 8May 7, 2022 9:58 AM

Where is Walter H? He had some very on point predictions such as this one in the 2019 thread below at r449. This prediction came true as hurricane Dorian which was not even on the radar at the time and took a completely random route which Walter predicted as well as the day ir happened.

“As soon as I read your comment [R448] (no, I'm not [R446]), I saw a hurricane come up the Florida East Coast and hitting Jacksonville, then continuing up until it hits Savannah/Charleston. It then went out to sea, but came back and hit the area between DC and Philadelphia. I got the feeling this was going to happen over a holiday for some reason, so that's what - Labor Day?

—walterh”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2022 1:23 AM

2 of 3

Re Intentions and energy used for the purpose of killing someone else.

Towards the end of the first thread someone asked if the collective could use their intentions to off Putin.

The answer is [bold]YES[/bold]. The collective could create, in theory, a force strong enough through their intentions to remove Putin from power/this lifetime. In my opinion, this is actually playing out in real time to some degree.

However, as in the physical world, most people are not willing to act on their impulses. Most people are afraid of the consequences of their actions: Jail, ruin, guilt, emotional trauma, reputation, the ruin of loved ones are all physical consequences of murder/crime. Most people are not willing to go through the negative consequences in order to satisfy an impulse.

In the Spiritual realm there are also negative consequences that prevent most souls from participating in using energy to off someone in the physical world. Remember that we are energy, raw fountains of energy, and energy flows within us outward into the collective. If what we give to the universe is dark/volatile energy, what do you think is going to come back to us? Dark volatile energy that eventually will manifest in the physical world. At a soul level, your soul understands this and does not engage in the habit of creating volatile energy. Have you ever come across someone that just scares you? You don't know them but their very presence just give you the worst impression. It's almost like they suffocate the space around them. Those are souls that have retained volatile energy because it's what they have given to the universe. It's like a magnet, lower energy attracts lower energy and thus they are surrounded in volatile/lower energy. The "bad" energy follows wherever the individual goes. At a soul level you catch what's going on, and thus you reject the lower energy. At a soul lever you do not like how lower energy feels, mostly because you do not engage in it. If you come to the physical realm as a way to grow at a soul level, then lower/volatile energy is incompatible to your current purpose.

by Anonymousreply 10May 9, 2022 12:18 AM

“It's almost like they suffocate the space around them. Those are souls that have retained volatile energy because it's what they have given to the universe. It's like a magnet, lower energy attracts lower energy and thus they are surrounded in volatile/lower energy. The "bad" energy follows wherever the individual goes.“ ^Dump and his deluded cult in a nutshell.

by Anonymousreply 11May 9, 2022 12:41 AM

3 of 3

My prediction that Democrats will take congress still stands. As I said last year and earlier in part one, Democrats will pick up, not lose, seats and states.

---

My predictions about a second recession, lasting between 4-5 years, is currently playing out. As I said it would start around 2019/early 2020 and it continues for another few years. If you remember those readings, I implored you all to start saving and to network, it won't last nor it be as devastating as 2008. Still, a lot of those red states will magnify the state of affairs with poor leadership. People are more aggressive and resourceful than the last time (2008). Again, as I have said many times before over the years, we'll manage and get out of this. The recent past has made the general public tougher/resilient/more aware of their financial situation.

----

Madison Cawthorn: everything you think about him and his cousin is true. He has engaged in emotional/physical incest. Some relationships are difficult for me to understand. They are too complicated to explain to the general public.

Spirit says not to judge it. When I go into his energy I see someone who is both emotionally and physically battered. Sexually frustrated and perhaps dependent on someone he never imagined would be his only "choice." Like he really wants to fuck his cousin and it both enrages him and frustrates him. I think it semi-works. I think he can fulfill a sexual life.

The exposure is clearly a tower moment, more so at the family level than the public level, you can only imagine the scandal this is creating within the family. This is karma, this is the universe showing him what he has become as a person. Full of hate. He is so ugly. In the inside he is broken (childhood trauma?) It's a wake up call. Become a better person, learn from this, become a better human being. Love others more.

I think cousin can commit suicide. I hope he does not.

I won't judge their "emotional connection." I actually think is one of Maddison's purest connections to the universe. He is capable of love for another person and if this is his soulmate, I wish them well.

The karma is not for his connection to cousin. It's for the pain and harm he has caused others.

----

SCOTUS vs Women's Rights

No man has give up his rights for women's rights. We have predicted this moment for several years now. As I said before, abortion rights will never be left alone in this country. It will always be a fight.

As I said previously, it will be technology in medicine that will take care of the problem. Part of the problem is religion and part of the problem is entitlement from men. Again, as I have said before, abortion is somewhat of a primitive procedure. It is not as humane as we think it is. We will develop technology/medicine that can prevent pregnancies. 10/15 years from now abortion, as we think of it right now, will be a thing of the past. But for now women have to fight this. It's all on them. Don't expect men to help out. They won't in any significant way. The push, the pressure has to come from women. Think of the women's march at the beginning of the Trump presidency. I don't think SCOTUS can overturn abortion rights. Even if they decide against abortion rights, which I do not predict, there will be states that will allow it like California.

by Anonymousreply 12May 9, 2022 1:50 AM

Thanks, Oracle. It’s always a pleasure to read you.

by Anonymousreply 13May 9, 2022 2:57 AM

Thank you Oracle.🥲

by Anonymousreply 14May 9, 2022 3:13 AM

It feels like there’s a reignited hatred for women and a war on women in our society right now and it’s scary. We all have women we love and they are human beings. I don’t want my little niece or cousin growing up having to fight for basic human rights.

by Anonymousreply 15May 9, 2022 3:28 AM

liberals will continue feasting on each other.

by Anonymousreply 16May 9, 2022 4:35 AM

4 of 5

[bold]Gay Rights[/bold]

Gay Rights will survive. They survived the age of "Gay Cancer" (1980s). They made gains in the 60s ,70s, and 00s against the odds. It will survive because gay people are born everyday. Mama nature has always kept a healthy supply of gay babies : ) Her little soldiers.

Even though we have gay marriage, it is true gay rights have taken a fall. They are vulnerable because the gay rights movement has been dephase by the rise of the LGBTQ+ movement and other ideologies. It is almost a blessing that at this moment in time, when gay rights are weak, Republicans have zoomed in on Reproductive rights instead. Of course, clueless Republicans have chosen the wrong battle. It would be almost effortless [spirit says] to get rid of gay marriage now that the gay rights movement no longer exists, but never underestimate the hatred towards women. Republicans are going for the bigger fish. They can always come back to wipe out gay rights with one hand tied behind their back.

Has the rise of the LGBTQ+ changed the trajectory of gay rights as a whole? to some degree yes. You have to understand that many countries are barely starting to implement gay rights in their own law books, but the toxicity and homophobia of the LGBTQ+ movement may cut short current gains in places like South America or Asia. In some parts full gay rights have been delayed by decades. Those battles will be determined by the gay youth of coming generations. Are they strong enough? Will they be focused enough?

Nevertheless the trajectory has been that gay rights have scored wins every decade. And while our rights may have taken a tumble by the latent homophobia of the late 10s/early 20s, gay men and women remain visible.

Never stop calling yourself gay/lesbian. Correct others when they call you LGBTQ+. [bold] Affirm you are only gay[/bold]. This battle will be won from the ground up, starting from regular people and traveling to the top where leaders reside. [bold]No rights are threaten by your existence[/bold]. No one is in peril because you can get marry or have same sex attraction. To the contrary, if you allow the word gay to disappear, so will all your rights, so will the lives of many gay men and women.

Beware of posers that act like allies, people that constantly use the term LBTQ+, people that refuse to recognize you are an individual group., people that refuse to call you a gay man or gay woman. They are not there to aid you. They are there to advance their own agendas, not related to your own rights. Don't let others speak for you.

by Anonymousreply 17May 9, 2022 5:26 AM

part 5 will be done later in the month, possibly at the end. It will be about Bisexuality in men and the corner stone of gay rights.

Goodnight

by Anonymousreply 18May 9, 2022 5:37 AM

OK, R2. It was reported in Australian newspapers yesterday that neither the Harkles nor the Yorks will be on the balcony. The Queen has reserved it for "working Royals", which means the usual suspects plus HM's first cousins, Princess Alexandra and Prince Michael. No Bea and Eug.

To add insult to the Harkles' injury, the Cambridge children will be there, as well as the Wessex children.

by Anonymousreply 19May 9, 2022 6:03 AM

Thanx oracle 🌈

by Anonymousreply 20May 9, 2022 1:36 PM

1) The Democrats will sweep the elections and control both houses and the Senate. they will then start to clean up the Repug mass and put the country back on track, expand the Supreme court, pass voting Rights legislation, Women's rights legislation and more.

2) the Trump indictments and convictions will roll in one after another until everyone is thoroughly bored with him or repudiates him

3) Putin will develop "inoperable cancer" and retire to a villa on the Black Sea where he will be poisoned by a Ukrainian servant who lost family in the War or who was raped herself.

by Anonymousreply 21May 9, 2022 1:51 PM

Who is lying? Johnny or Amber?

As a movie fan, is the golden age of cinema gone? Will we ever have epic oscar ceremonys again? With all the superstars. Glamour side, what about legendary movies themselves? Will we have any more?

by Anonymousreply 22May 10, 2022 1:00 PM

R22 Im not a psychic but we will NEVER have the glamour of old Hollywood or fabulous Oscars again. We (they) have become so obnoxiously "woke" and so afraid of offending, I swear that shit started with cutting out "And the winner is" as God forbid we might make the losers feel badly about themselves...life is bland and boring now...the fun has been sucked out of it

by Anonymousreply 23May 10, 2022 1:19 PM

The reason we will never have the glamour of old Hollywood or the fabulous oscars again R23 is because now everyone understand that these awards are just bought and sold to the highest bidder.

by Anonymousreply 24May 10, 2022 1:32 PM

[quote] these awards are just bought and sold to the highest bidder.

Indeed. But the Universe has a way of course-correcting these injustices, yenno...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 10, 2022 2:01 PM

[quote] Women have to fight this. It's all on them. Don't expect men to help out. They won't in any significant way.

It's mens' doing, mens' fault, mens' machination. But women have to expend all their scant energy and time to defeat it.

And you all still have the temerity to say society has sex equality, to claim that women give men too hard a time, to tweet #NotAll Men...

Fellas--try two thousands years in bonds and in thrall to females, in every way from physical to legal, and then see how you fucking feel about it all.

by Anonymousreply 26May 10, 2022 2:06 PM

Thanks, Oracle. Can't wait for Part 5!

by Anonymousreply 27May 12, 2022 3:46 PM

Any one else keep getting the feeling that 2022 is a do-over of 2020? As in, we all have the chance to make better choices than we did two years ago.

by Anonymousreply 28May 18, 2022 9:27 AM

Yeah but we won’t. Humans are doomed it’s going to become more obvious every year

by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2022 7:18 PM

Intuitiview on Youtube has a live tonight. She does them every other Thursday and it's mostly current political events, sometimes a celebrity question or two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 20, 2022 12:39 AM

I agree with R26, but I sometimes think that we have all spent many lifetimes as a male or female and thus our privileges and burdens are ultimately fairly distributed.

The MtF Trans should be the ones to help out women of today, because men just don't listen to women and are mocking and dismissive of their concerns, but MtF trans are skilled at bullying and intimidating, ie., attacks on "terfs" and JK Rowling.

by Anonymousreply 31May 20, 2022 8:27 PM

MtF are men. The modern transgender movement was born out of misogyny. It was conceived as a backlash to women's rights and the idea that a woman, at that time thought to be Hillary Clinton, was going to run the US and displaced men out of power.

---

My predictions from years ago that Elon Musk would become a troll and eventually would lose Tesla still stands. He will end up losing Tesla, and that will hopefully be his wake up call. Otherwise, he'll give in to mental illness. He's a tyrant.

---

Johnny Depp is a dumb ass who has been given too many opportunities. He should find a good twink husband that can set him straight and then retire for good.

by Anonymousreply 32June 2, 2022 3:17 PM

R32 as someone who has worked with FTM and MTF trans folks, this just strikes me as overly extreme. The folks I worked with just wanted to be happy and not be harassed or beaten for being trans. There are extreme voices (including deeply sexist and misogynist) in almost any movement, but to dismiss it as purely just misogyny when gender dysphoria exists for people of both genders and has for many years (we just didn’t have a name for it except transvestites in the 1900s) is unfortunate.

I personally believe some of these folks were the opposite gender in other lifetimes and feel out of place because it’s foreign to them to experience or they chose this path to have a confusing gender journey as part of their life challenge to grow.

by Anonymousreply 33June 3, 2022 5:48 AM

Oracle, Johnny Depp should more likely find a good leather daddy who can set him straight with a fist in the face (or wherever) if he acts up. Ms Heard should stay single; that way everyone can leave her alone and vice versa.

R33 has a point: it's certainly not all MtF, it's the strident SpokesThems who want to tell women what to think and who they can be who are the problem. But maybe R32's point is that when that happens it always seems to be MtFs (because they're male misogynists), not FtMs.

by Anonymousreply 34June 3, 2022 2:40 PM

Oracle and others had a really compassionate insight into Madison cawthorn and his love for his male cousin. It may seem sick to those outside but it the dark recesses of my mind I've been thinking about my relationship with my cousin sister. What is it? Is there something more I'm feeling? I'd love to hear what oracle, NAOP, vulture and others get from this.

I'm very close to my family in india. I love them and like them better than my immediate family. I've been going since I was a baby and we would stay months on end.

It's my cousin I always end up missing the most. Missing is putting it lightly. Longing, yearning is more accurate. Its like a piece of my heart breaks everytime. It may sound sick to some people and I can't understand it myself but it's the closest I've felt to love and heartbreak. Quotes, movies, songs, poetry throughout the the ages make sense to me because of her.

I used to cry and cry and cry being away from her. Call her everyday. Jealousy that her husband took her away from me. (There's been so much tension about that over the years) I get jealous if I'm not the focus of her attention. My years are focused around when I can go back to india and see my family, especially her again. She's an amazing person. Everyone knows it. A good as as human can be created. Motherly, compassionate, sensitive, an empath, selfless, giving, intuitive and so much more.

I've just come back from india this week and it's the same old cycle. So much missing, feeling lonely, crying because I'm away from the people I love the most. Especially my cousin. It hurts physically. The missing. Flashbacks of being back there, feeling peaceful and happy keep flooding me. I remember hugging, just being next to them, her. I keep listening to this song over again that was played in a trip we all took. I cant stand it here anymore.

Everyone used to joke that we used to have past life connection or something but at this point I really do want some insight into what this is. I feel so lucky to have relatives I'm close to. I just want these relationships to last. Till the end, next life/lives even.

She's the only person I can be physically affectionate with. First person I said I love you to. I hate that word usually. I couldn't even say it to my mother while she was still here. I just want to be with my cousin again ASAP. Everytime it becomes like a "can't live without you" situation. What is it between is? Spiritually/astrologicaly? How is she feeling? I hope she misses me too. Can anyone pick anything up? It's like an ache right now. I want to be with her (all of them) laughing, feeling good. Most importantly feeling content. Peaceful. Like my soul is ok.

I need these relationships to endure. The ones in india. I want us all to remain and get closer and closer. I hope these bonds never break. I hope spirit can see that. I hope my relationship with my cousin gets stronger. I want to know if she's missing me right now. What is she thinking regarding me? I want her to call me first today.

by Anonymousreply 35June 4, 2022 7:53 AM

R35, it is a past life connection. You’re capable of great love but you have to learn to express it to those that aren’t family.

That is the lesson this yearning, ache is here to teach you…you have to let go of fear and experience life outside the familiar.

Every life you go through, you seem to be doing the same thing which is holding onto the object of your affection(s) with a death grip and you enter the next chapter of your journey with a love that has intensified…relinquish the need to control.

If you don’t, this love will consume you and you will experience borderline madness in the next life. Learn the lesson NOW. I wish you luck and hope you’re able to be escape this cycle.

by Anonymousreply 36June 4, 2022 9:07 AM

Is it just with her I do this? In every life? I actually am a extremely emotionally unavailable person. Shes the only one I can be affectionate with in words and actions without reserve. Only her. Not even other members of family. Like i said i don't like my immediate ones.

Everything centres around my cousin. My mum wanted me to let go when she was here but I cant. I'm always looking for her, when I'm in india l, it all about when I can see her, touch her, hug her again. I'm like a show off doing anything so I can get her focus/attention. It's like possessive obsession. It's painful to try and let go. I know she loves me but I just want more. What's she feeling right now. Does she miss me?

by Anonymousreply 37June 4, 2022 9:53 AM

R3 No Wagner did not kill Natalie. They were all drunk and she slipped and fell off the boat and into the sea, tragically drowning. The others on board were too pissed to notice.

by Anonymousreply 38June 4, 2022 10:02 AM

Thank you, Woman's Day.

by Anonymousreply 39June 4, 2022 10:08 AM

R37, based on your posts, you’re of Indian descent and may have an understanding of samsara. Everyone’s cycle can be an endless loop or you can ascend to a higher place/experience.

You have lessons to learn and you aren’t learning one that is very important to your growth: you must let go to receive.

Wanting to relive past lives/experiences doesn’t help you and causes hitches in the current life. Please read/reread R33: I agree with their assessment that many that identify as trans are holding onto gender identifications from past lives. We have all been been women, men, gay, straight, celibate, etc in past lives but we can only focus on the now.

Wanting to repeat a past life is akin to being held back in school because you didn’t learn enough to move on to the next grade. The point is to grow and move on to the next lesson but you’ve repeated and repeated because you’re being stubborn.

How your cousin feels…I don’t know. Your despair was so strong, I wavered on responding but I ultimately gave in. Please don’t fail this task. Your actions are actually keeping you from your objective…release to receive. I know it is hard to release and I can plead until I am blue in the face but the choice is yours alone, for now.

by Anonymousreply 40June 4, 2022 10:39 AM

I do want to listen to you. I want to let go. I don't want to come back. My fear is am I able to do what is necessary. I have zero faith in myself. I literally don't know how to do this or even start.

Do I have to completely give her up? Have no close relationship like we do? Or is it just not obsess as much, no more longing and tormenting for her? But still keep a relationship?

Thank you x

by Anonymousreply 41June 4, 2022 11:05 AM

I agree with r33 and r40. I am going to guess that if you don't let go of her completely you will not have room to let anyone else in.

by Anonymousreply 42June 4, 2022 11:16 AM

R41, the last thing I can tell you is this: that love you have for your cousin? Redirect some of it to yourself. YOU are the key to everything.

You don’t have to give up your relationship with your cousin but you do have to build the relationship with yourself. If it means reducing contact for the time being, do so.

Healthy self-care/love is needed; don’t rush, take your time and be kind to yourself. If you slip, that’s okay, just keep going. If it’s easier, start small: be positive when thinking or talking about yourself. Build up to trying something new, committing to a workout regimen, taking a cooking class in a different cuisine…don’t box yourself in.

You’ve got this…I wish you all the best.

by Anonymousreply 43June 4, 2022 11:54 AM

R41, this is not about “giving her up,” it’s about building new relationships and friendships. Then the world won’t seem so empty without her. You feel lost without her because you’re putting all your love energy into her alone. Throw some love out into the universe. Do something that expresses love in your own way. Do volunteer work, find a cause and devote yourself to it. Once you put love out into the universe, you won’t feel so barren and loveless, and some will return to you. Open yourself up to other possibilities.

What I sense here is that your cousin was a great love in a previous life but she has moved on. This happens to people sometimes, they had someone very dear in a past life and want to recapture what was lost, others move on to new relationships and experiences. You can’t recapture what is over, my dear, it is a past life and can’t be rebuilt as it was. Think of your love for her as a stepping stone to the next great love of your life. You learned how to love from her, thank her in your heart, release her to be happy in this life, and use that experience to move forward to the next great phrase of your life. Make of it all you can.

This is not a lot different from any person who has a great love in their lifetime but loses it. The only choice is to make a new life and start over. What can make it feel frustrating and feel as if something is unfinished, is that you remember the feelings you had before, but not the context, so you idealize your cousin in a way no real person in the present could match. Any real person has faults and flaws. You can’t remember any of your cousin’s from that past life, so she seems idealized to you.

Don’t expect any new person to be able to meet that idealized vision of her. It’s not a shortcoming on their part, it’s because they’re before you now as a mere mortal human being, you’re meeting them on the mortal plane, not an orherworldly one. As you once met your cousin long ago, flaws and all. She had her flaws even then, your future loves will all be flawed as well. That’s not a bug, it’s a feature. We all struggle with trying to overcome our mortal flaws. Love what is good in people.

by Anonymousreply 44June 4, 2022 12:11 PM

Thank you everybody. It won't happen overnight. Its 30 years worth of unlearning, detaching myself. I feel very lucky that I have her in my life. The type of person she is, everyone in world should have them.

The irony is the the pain I feel from missing her, not being with her is just another version of the love. It's a good pain so to speak. It's worth it. I'm happy right now with her and even happy with the pain of not being with her. I just felt nobody else is necessary in my life and nobody else can compare. She loves me too. This isn't a one way affection thing. But it's from a cousin pov with her. She just knows me can read me, sense what I need. She cries when I cry, happy when I'm happy etc. I'm very blessed to have these familial relationships. I hope to have them for the rest of my life. For my mother's sake too. Its her brother and sisters family.

by Anonymousreply 45June 4, 2022 1:52 PM

I think R41/r45 should get a personal reading.

by Anonymousreply 46June 4, 2022 5:24 PM

R45, I have a really, really strong attachment to a certain period in history. It’s pretty obvious it refers to a past life. Even when I got my first job, I was wearing clothing reminiscent of that period. I’ve collected things from that period my entire life, listened to the music, you name it. I have a lot of books about the period. I’ve always felt strongly I had unfinished business from that period that never got resolved.

Recently, I did a thorough decluttering and I found that I was able to get rid of almost all of my collection of books from that period. I couldn’t have done that before. I was so emotionally attached to physical things from that era, I couldn’t let them go. But now I can. Now I’m concentrating on living in the now. It’s been a conscious decision on my part. I finally told myself, it’s time to move on. Not in every way, but just to concentrate more on the future. I think it’s helped me be more positive, than when I was clinging to something I can never have.

by Anonymousreply 47June 4, 2022 7:15 PM

I hope you got the gold jewelry from the family, and speak to a therapist not a psychic.

by Anonymousreply 48June 4, 2022 7:24 PM

Maybe Oracle can give us a reading? If he doesn't see anything particularly noteworthy in our not-too-distant future, maybe just a paragraph restating something well-received from past readings! TIA

by Anonymousreply 49June 5, 2022 4:49 AM

help me please

by Anonymousreply 50June 5, 2022 4:54 AM

oracle Froy and Richard are going to start a family. So is it true froy is pretty much retired?

by Anonymousreply 51June 5, 2022 6:23 AM

R46 I'd love that.

by Anonymousreply 52June 5, 2022 9:57 AM

Oracle it's good to see you back on this board I always enjoy your writings and insights. I am always thinking about a small reading you did for me and that my good fortune is payback for things I've done in the past, I. still can't figure out what I did.

by Anonymousreply 53June 6, 2022 11:03 PM

Hello, Oracle it's good to have you back. Do you see the arrival of a more effective treatment for clinical depression sometime?

by Anonymousreply 54June 6, 2022 11:09 PM

Biden will become incapacitated after choking on a Delaware Bay Oyster. President Harris will last for a couple of months, but she will flake out after she loses interest because the job is not what she expected. An unknown democratic governor who is the newly installed VP will become President and will be able to work effectively across party lines.

by Anonymousreply 55June 6, 2022 11:45 PM

R55, Republicans will never work across party lines.

by Anonymousreply 56June 6, 2022 11:58 PM

I've been checking the original thread for new posts. I didn't know everyone came here!

by Anonymousreply 57June 7, 2022 9:43 PM

I was doing the same thing. no one should start a new thread until it is up to 590 posts. Some people seem to need to start a new thread so they can be "first", for what gain, I have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 58June 7, 2022 9:57 PM

Monkey Pox, the silent killer.

by Anonymousreply 59June 12, 2022 4:07 PM

Hmmm...

I am no seeing the BIG female push to stop the undoing of Roe vs Wade. Women are falling short to be honest.

I know women are tired, and demoralized in some ways because they find themselves fighting old battles again and again, watching how this machismo appears to really never go away. Yet, fighting is all you got at this time in history. I wish it were different, but men (the male collective) are just not enlighten enough at this moment in history. As a man, I am sorry to say this.

If it does end up being sent to the states. know that reproduction rights will not go down completely. As I said in an earlier reading, there will be blue states where it will survive while reproduction rights get reinstated at a later date. This is what you can take away if reproduction rights shrunk in the United States. As a collective, women have never given up on gaining more rights for themselves. The modern world is a manifestation of the change created by past generations of women, [bold]so why should this generation be any different?[/bold] This generation of American women (and women as a whole) have a larger arsenal of tools (a more abundant access to education, wealth, communication & technology) to fight machismo. There will be many men by your side, but as I said in an earlier reading, this is a battle that only women can fight. It is all on women.

---

Phewww

Mary! *cries a little* leaving the esoteric aside, as a human and someone who loves the women in his life. I hope and pray that women are able to persuade SCOTUS from taking them 40 years back. Hope is the last thing that goes and I hope a lot. It seems like gay rights are following a similar trajectory.

by Anonymousreply 60June 21, 2022 1:50 AM

Middleton will get sick during a beach vacation.

by Anonymousreply 61June 21, 2022 2:24 AM

Re women

Hopefully some of you will remember this instant, because looking back this was a very significant moment in modern [American] women's history. This was in the last stages of the Obama presidency, Barak was hosting a townhall/forum, this female (I want to say Indian-American) asked Obama what he thought about her rights as a non-binary person. She was born a woman, but did not identify as one.

When I saw that, it was like watching red flags all over the place, I came to datalounge and did a series of readings warning women that they were not in a point in history were they could afford to jump ship. And I was called names, I wat told I was exaggerating, that I was a f.ag etc etc... I said that I could see women's rights take a hit within the next 10 years, this is taking place almost 10 years from those readings.

The take away was that women's rights were being diluted. It almost felt like a campaign, a long term campaign to undo the gains won on reproduction rights. It felt almost like a multi prong hit. Same as I had described for gay rights 10 years earlier from that date. If you remember my readings over gay rights over the years, I have always stated that there was what felt like a [bold]coordinated[/bold] attack on gay rights. I don't think we had troll farms 20 years ago, or if we did it was in its infancy, but it was a form of propaganda to dilute and weaken gay rights for the time when the hit would take place. These felt like long term plans "we will wait you out, don't you worry." Something similar happened to women's rights. The rejection of female pride, the indoctrination of younger females into conservative submissive roles, guilt for wanting progress, the brainwashing by media (Fox News and the like ) to stray away from feminism, from women's rights etc...etc...

The female collective is divided, so to a certain extend, but only to a certain extend, it worked. They fucking waited you out.

However, channeling the collective as a whole, this almost feels like (for American women at least) a punch instead of a knockout. Women are too far in their progress to regress 40 years back . Spirit says, the takeaway should be not to rest in your laurels. Have pride in being a woman, and always put your interest first. Remember my readings about women from the early 00s, when Hillary was running for senate, this is the century for women. It's fated, what you see is men throwing a tantrum because they are going to ride in the backseat.

by Anonymousreply 62June 21, 2022 2:44 AM

Re Gay Rights

While some of the same entities overlap over the fight for women's rights, these are completely different regressive movements . There are differences in the approach and the characters/organizations that want to destroy gay rights don't necessarily want to destroy women's rights. There are women fighting for women's rights that could toss a gay man into the fire if they could, and vice versa.

By now you are familiar with what I have said over the years, it almost feels like I have read all this time for this moment. Before I keep going, let me repeat what I have said all along. If you are a gay man/gay woman, [bold]never stop identifying as a gay person[/bold]. It doesn't matter if your peers take offense, it doesn't matter if the BTQAI+ gets offended, and it definitely doesn't matter if straight people want to guilt you because you refuse to sit in the corner they have designated for you: "but you are LGBTQIA, what are you talking about?"

If you throw away the word GAY, if you give away your independence as a legitimate group of people, you'll be throwing away all of your rights, and you'll be throwing away the lives of gay men and women. You are only as important as your own visibility. [bold] You cannot have rights if you do not exist[/bold] to the rest of the world. You have to be present, people need to be aware you exist in order to know you have a cause. When people tell you the term "gay" is limiting, that you should join them as queer/ as LGBTAI+, what they are really saying is that you should give up who you are, your own identity as a person, as a group of people, as a human.

The reason we are in this moment is because gay rights were diluted. I have read on this before, its governments like Russia, it's organizations from, sadly Muslim countries, that believe that gay men can be helped by transitioning them. It's the GOP, especially the more extreme parts of the conservative movement that in the late 90s /early 00s started this coordinated hit on gay rights. They could see the trajectory of gay rights advancing and they needed to stop it.

Why would foreign entities would want to stop gay rights in America?

because at that time (pre-9/11) America had her luster. It was the undisputed leader of the world. It was post soviet Union/China was still rising. Yet, here you have the world's communicator, at the cusp of full blown gay rights.

Homosexuality threatens heterosexual masculinity. Homosexuality threatens religion world wide.

This is not taking into account Christianity, another life long enemy of gay rights.

It was the introduction of Trans rights, the Alphabet soup, the indoctrination of left leaning politics, the take over of gay organizations, the expulsion and character assassination of gay leaders running gay rights organizations, the take over of media, and the redirection of gay rights towards other non-gay agendas. It was like peeling layers of an onion. Every time you trip one layer the movement becomes weaker.

Gay men and women have to fight for their own rights. It's your own life at steak.

by Anonymousreply 63June 21, 2022 4:37 AM

Oracle - Will Queer theory continue to dominate the discourse in Gay/Lesbian circles, and the left in general? How do we counter it?

by Anonymousreply 64June 21, 2022 5:15 AM

You assert your independence as a group, far removed from Queer theory. You are gay, you are the gay rights movement.

Obviously new organizations will have to come up, it may take years but its the only way to rebuild what has been lost. Never ever let others speak for you and disassociate yourself from the LGBTAI+ umbrella. You are gay, don't let others identify you by some other name/some other identity. Gays and Lesbians will have to start by making sure their families and love ones know the difference. Wherever you go, make it a point that you are a gay person, not an extension of other communities, just gay. Educate people wherever you go. As gay organizations rise, support them and promote them in any way you can.

As for the Alphabet soup, wish them well and move away.

by Anonymousreply 65June 21, 2022 5:34 AM

Oracle I don't always agree with everything you say, but this is excellent, top-shelf advice ^^^. Whether or it's divinely inspired or not. Common-sense is sometimes just that.

by Anonymousreply 66June 21, 2022 4:27 PM

Do any of the psychics here cover medical/scientific predictions?

by Anonymousreply 67June 22, 2022 3:52 PM

Oracle I have been getting a feeling there will be a politically motivated mass shooting before the end of summer. Just feeling it’s a lone extremist who will be very vocal & specific about his/her/their beliefs but not sure if from the left or right..

by Anonymousreply 68June 22, 2022 5:13 PM

oracle, I love you dearly and have been grateful for your insights for years.

Your "gay separatist" agenda is something else, though. I understand what you're saying about *some* aspects of your case, but honey, your tone changes when you start talking about trans & non-binary/genderfluid people. You legit start sounding more trollish when you get on that subject.

Even if there are major differences between different types of folks in & around our Queerniverse (clutch those pearls), your rhetoric is pretty divisive & of a separatist nature.

From my perspective, knowing what the government and their agents have done to social justice movements in the last 100 years... you sound like a narc trying to sow division between minority groups. FBI did this to the gay rights and women's rights movements, along with other movements & orgs. Telling one group that another group is against them, is lying to them etc.

I wish you well, but I know this thorny issue has pricked you more than we know.

by Anonymousreply 69June 22, 2022 7:58 PM

I believe while there are people who at given moments in time identify as trans, there are not trans people, as a demographic that is born that way. There are intersex people and even people who may not realize until years after birth that they are intersex, but their hormonal and physical differences are an inevitable part of their lives, not something that trends one way or another depending on social conversations about gender roles. If you defend the right of a 15 year old to have sex change surgery, it should be in the context of acknowledging that biological factors unique to him or her exist - his or her own hormones, the reality that he or she was born physically and mentally into his or her own body, as it currently is. The existence of bodies that have non-stereotypical minds going with them as a cause for surgery along with the simultaneous ban of the phrase “biological sex” both in forums and in publications that were supposed to be supportive of the whole community is concerning. It’s also circular reasoning to say, only right wing people think this, only right wing publications publish this; every time people wrote comments they were deleted and letters and articles weren’t given a platform. This is a hardline extreme medical approach under the cover of a civil rights movement, where the protected demographic is children saying “I need surgery to be myself” in greater numbers than they did before, while activists who believe in the treatment are visiting schools. As a child, I didn’t even know what the body of an opposite sex person looked like under clothes. I can’t comprehend a world where someone that age is supposed to decide they want to live their adult life in a hormone altered body, asking other adults to pretend the physical differences don’t exist. Why does their body have to be altered? Why, exactly, does their biological appearance have to be altered, from a movement that says there’s no such thing as a male or female sex organ? While we all identify as humans, what is this push for surgery while calling it “affirmation” and why is it being accompanied by a policing of basic language?

by Anonymousreply 70June 22, 2022 9:43 PM

R69 and R70 This topic is just so nuanced. I think people are getting too extreme on both sides and it has led to a critical point in our culture. I think it’s important that we continue to use labels that accurately and specifically describe our orientation because the wider public can’t grasp anything but black and white, and “no labels” makes our community invisible (that is, until our culture is enlightened enough to accept gray areas and ambiguity without judging). I also think some people are born into bodies that don’t feel right at all—but it’s a very small proportion of people, not a lot.

Political movements have mobilized along the trans identity issue on both sides and now we can bo longer have real dialogue about it because people scream either “woke trans rights activist/misogynist” or “transphobe/bigot.” There’s no middle right now, and that is a huge problem. It pervades DL, LChat, the news, etc.

As a nation, we can’t heal until we can move toward moderation on this topic so we can stop rushing to change policies in either direction. Our society has a ways to go before we are able to see past race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, etc. and just accept everyone as is.

by Anonymousreply 71June 22, 2022 10:12 PM

I agree with Oracle about gays needing to separate ourselves from the rest of the rainbow soup. A few years ago, I said somewhere on DL - I'm not sure if I was authenticated back then - that I felt someday there would be a backlash against transing kids and that gays would get most of the blame for it. I said we need to get ahead of the backlash. A lot of us gays know it's wrong. The rest of America will end up coming to the same conclusion and want to point fingers for letting something so barbaric happen.

And while I'm at it, stop donating to GLAAD and HRC. These are no longer gay organizations.

by Anonymousreply 72June 23, 2022 2:40 PM

T is gay erasure. Lots of T ideology is based in homophobia and basically just gays and lesbians who are being brainwashed. “Oh you like Barbies? You must be a girl.” It’s just schoolyard taunts conceptualized.

by Anonymousreply 73June 24, 2022 9:04 AM

Science, Medicine, anyone?

by Anonymousreply 74June 24, 2022 2:07 PM

I predict we will get more than one assassination or attempt of supreme court judges.

by Anonymousreply 75June 24, 2022 3:29 PM

I don’t think so, r75. That’s the purview of the right-wing nuts.

by Anonymousreply 76June 24, 2022 4:04 PM

Each of those Justices had a choice and they each made one, R75. Fates have been sealed, most importantly, their own. Not trying to sound ominous but those are the breaks.

What R74 posted is a possibility considering there are extremists on the right AND left. There will be attempts but more than that, the phrase “Summer of Blood” keeps popping up. Not like blood running in the streets but just…destruction.

by Anonymousreply 77June 24, 2022 5:08 PM

R73, you’re right that some parents of trans children in the controversial clinic in the UK expressed relief that their kids would not be gay or lesbian. But I don’t think that’s the prevailing view. I’m over 40 but my friends who are 10 years younger were raised in the “infinite genders, gender is sex” mindset in school and they’re the ones in their 30s, parents of young kids now. Some of them just genuinely believe there is no such thing as biological sex, because they were taught that. I’m GenX/ born 1980 and I was not taught that; I researched FTM transitioning in college around 2000 and decided not to do it; the way of talking about it was different then. But it would not have even occurred to me if I had decided to transition to think that I was a man; I would be a person taking hormones in order to be more male looking; a man would not need to take hormones. One of the reasons I didn’t do it was that yourself on hormones is not your current self. There are mental effects. There’s a real mental clash when I think about it. On the one hand, the people using violent hate speech comparing everyone who works in schools to groomers are wrong. Some people genuinely believe these things and are acting on their beliefs, like children who were raised saying “One Nation, Under God” every morning in class. They genuinely believe surgery is helping diversity. They don’t realize what isn’t being said, what falls in the cracks. Do they know that girls’ hormones aren’t fully formed just because they’re menstruating; that they are a few years away from peak testosterone and a decade or more away from peak estrogen? Do they realize that the model of replacing hormones isn’t a replication of maleness, but more a model of take a lot of testosterone to start and then as little as possible afterwards to avoid side effects? Girls who transition will be girls taking testosterone; they will be girls who go through physical changes away from what they were at the starting point, which clashes with the idea that you already ARE a certain way and that’s why you’re getting treatment. Unspoken- if you aren’t already that way, why did you want to change? There are social reasons and problems that aren’t being talked about. I’m not familiar with the MTF side so much.

by Anonymousreply 78June 24, 2022 5:13 PM

Just caught up on this thread after a few weeks. Thanks particularly to Oracle. I cannot agree more on his framing of gay rights issues and the future. The "T" and "QIA+" is diluting, even erasing our progressive gains. At the same time, they have created a woke environment that nearly makes it impossible to say so without risking personal attack and professional cancellation.

by Anonymousreply 79June 24, 2022 5:24 PM

R79, it’s not a “woke environment”; in many ways the world could benefit from waking up to other peoples’ voices and views, to combat racism, sexism and classism not by erasing people but by getting people to listen to each other. The government and politicians only listen to lobbying groups, which is why the political parties are getting more extreme- lobbying guidelines to label “biological sex” as bigoted speech hurt trans people in my opinion. Trans people at the age of 16 are expected to do their own research about the negative side effects of their procedures, against a backdrop of the harms being under-researched; the justification is that the need to prevent suicide justifies the surgery. But then there are gender specialists in the schools that could also have a power of suggestion in making transition something that is desired, just like a missionary promises happiness if you believe and join a community of fellow believers. Joining a community of “fellow believers” even if not religious can be a positive experience- the only real issue is, should hormones be a part of this belief system. I’d say an emphatic no. You can want to gender-bend and be happy joining a gender-bending group without medical treatment and physical change.

by Anonymousreply 80June 24, 2022 6:06 PM

An article from a Canadian drag queen from a few years ago… “In 2006, I received a PhD from the University of Toronto, with a doctoral thesis authored on the subject of Noel Coward And “The Queer Feminine.” All my life, I have fought for gender equality, and gender instability—for the right of boys to act like girls and girls to act like boys. And until very recently, I fought to achieve these goals in solidarity with the trans movement. But now I’m beginning to wonder if the trans movement has any use for me—or for any gay man or woman who dissents from that movement’s increasingly radicalized demands of society and of children’s bodies.“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81June 24, 2022 7:01 PM

I don’t have a good feeling about this or gay rights. I’m really starting to believe that many people are a lot more conservative than what they let on. When people think you’re safe to say it around the vet racist, sexist and homophobic pretty quickly. I’ve had co workers I barely know just start saying wildly racist things bad use were both white. Things they would never say around most people.

by Anonymousreply 82June 25, 2022 5:01 AM

Exactly, friendly to your face...

Add your weekend plans with your husband after neighbor cube frau told hers and you can see her disdain.

by Anonymousreply 83June 25, 2022 6:06 AM

Maybe it's just you, r83. She can see your disdain, too.

by Anonymousreply 84June 25, 2022 3:32 PM

It sounds like a lot of people are depressed after what's happened, speaking of depression, will there be a cure or a more effective treatment for it soon?

by Anonymousreply 85June 25, 2022 5:52 PM

I actually think Roberts will consider stepping down from the SC if Democrats win a majority in the Senate. Oracle, or any other intuitives who are still around, are you picking up on that? It could be wishful thinking on my part, but he really doesn't seem happy with the court at the moment. He might fall on his sword for the country.

by Anonymousreply 86June 26, 2022 12:41 PM

I don’t see Robert’s stepping down if Democrats increase their seats in the Senate, R86, but if the Republicans pull it off…he’ll step down. And, not voluntarily. The conservatives on the SC have splintered: Robert’s is only holding on due to his position as Chief Justice.

Justice Thomas…the official unofficial CJ of the SC conservatives. Still waters run very deep with him and he’d be better served on a psychiatrist’s couch rather than on the bench. Oddly enough, the only one that isn’t coming through as completely batshit on their 6-3 split (aside from Robert’s), is Kavanaugh. He’s just a degenerate that has been purchased. He’s also their weakest link (no surprise there).

We all want to see justice in this lifetime but I see Thomas getting away unscathed BUT not others. It seems unfair but not everything is meant to be witnessed. For someone like Thomas, a former Seminarian and devout Catholic, eternal damnation is real. I’ll just leave it at that.

by Anonymousreply 87June 26, 2022 1:24 PM

Remembering the posts by Oracle saying that starting in 2025 there will be a new dawn. It's looking more like a sunset. I know about positive thinking, but get your heads out of the sand!

by Anonymousreply 88June 26, 2022 3:27 PM

We do not need Roberts stepping down right now. Who would replace him? Probably Kavanaugh. I think they've actually promised it to him.

by Anonymousreply 89June 26, 2022 3:34 PM

ok, they will attack gay marriage, but some legal wording/tactic will stop it.

by Anonymousreply 90June 26, 2022 3:49 PM

charles will not be king of england. he has a choice to make.

by Anonymousreply 91June 26, 2022 3:51 PM

froy and richard are married.

by Anonymousreply 92June 26, 2022 3:52 PM

they are thinking about ways to change the court but are restricted by legacy

by Anonymousreply 93June 26, 2022 3:54 PM

thomas is sad but his wife is on her high horse

by Anonymousreply 94June 26, 2022 3:55 PM

Their intention is a sort of caste system, R90. There’s no legal wording/tactic that will stop them from striking down marriage equality on a federal level. They’re on a spree and relying on momentum.

Only the voting public can stop them. They will do damage but depending on certain outcomes (unforeseen events, elections, etc) the course can be corrected.

by Anonymousreply 95June 26, 2022 3:58 PM

thomas stays.

the lady rethug may leave, someone has dish on her.

some woman will bust kavanaugh out. he will be gone

by Anonymousreply 96June 26, 2022 3:59 PM

roberts stays...correction

by Anonymousreply 97June 26, 2022 4:04 PM

Roberts isn’t going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 98June 26, 2022 4:29 PM

Whether he leaves or stays, the name (and the damage rendered to date) remains "The Roberts Court."

John Roberts, your name is mudd.

by Anonymousreply 99June 26, 2022 5:40 PM

I envy those of you preoccupied with Froy's future.

by Anonymousreply 100June 26, 2022 6:04 PM

When, r96?

by Anonymousreply 101June 26, 2022 6:21 PM

[quote] Remembering the posts by Oracle saying that starting in 2025 there will be a new dawn. It's looking more like a sunset. I know about positive thinking, but get your heads out of the sand!

R88 Because it's all a scam. We're talking about a thread of gullible people who are allowing the wistful fantasies of con-job "psychics" or "clairvoyants" to do what they do best...sell them a lie that anyone could basically come up with if they were simply paying attention to the news and trends in culture.

by Anonymousreply 102June 27, 2022 1:53 AM

R102 So why are you even in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 103June 27, 2022 10:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!