Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos thread 21: Butterballs Niall, Lewis, Gemma and Niko

New thread to discuss the ugly Lardos Niall Hogran, Lewis Fataldi, Fat Niko from Lard Channel and their obese super fan Gemma.

The Booze cruise is just behind the corner. Fat Niko and Gemma are excited to get drunk and stuff their faces.

by Anonymousreply 58January 6, 2022 12:44 AM

Thanks for the thread! The cruise is 18/12.

by Anonymousreply 1December 16, 2021 3:39 AM

Niko is not only fat, he's short too.

by Anonymousreply 2December 16, 2021 3:40 AM

Gemma posted a plate with two iced donuts on it. Of course she couldn't just stick to one!

She said that Niko is only 5ft 3 but that's still taller than her! The two of them are stumpy.

by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2021 4:00 AM

Donuts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2021 4:00 AM

So Niko is short and fat! He looks ridiculous! Both of them are very short. That makes both of them look even more spherical. They should actually eat even less calories, because of how short they are. Wasn’t Gemma around 5ft?

Whoa, Those donuts are massive. How can short and fat Gemma eat two of those? And a massive fattening iced coffee. She is going to explode one day.

by Anonymousreply 5December 16, 2021 5:33 AM

See, how she said ‘we had’ but there is only one drink on the table. 😂 She tried to make it look like more people were consuming those donuts. But she definitely had both of those herself. She is hopeless.

by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2021 8:01 AM

'That makes both of them look even more spherical. '

So true! Everyone else in Blind Channel is tall and slim and of course Gemma falls for the only fat dwarf in the band.

by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2021 10:31 PM

How does she always find the fat one? Niko is ugly too. Super short and wide. She is really looking for fat guys?

I was Googling photos of the whole band and Niko just stands out because of how wide and blubbery he is with his greasy hair.

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2021 11:30 PM

I don’t even know what would be the best word to describe lumpy Niko. He is much wider than the rest of the band.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2021 11:59 PM

Last night was the Lard Channel Cruise through the frozen Arctic Ocean. Gemma bought an enormous box of gin and grapefruit juice drinks - check out the fat hand holding this box.

Gemma: i think we got the best table in this cruise 😂😂 we didn’t go for the standing seats but we got a table next to the stage !!! we can just stay chill get drinks and sit down i love it.

you can buy as much drink as you want !! i got a packet of 24 lmaooo also yeh we went to hesburger and then we had crisps haha the gig was crazy ____

Those lard ladies are too lazy to stand! And she bought 24 gins just for herself! Only a hardened alcoholic could drink that much and not be sick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 19, 2021 9:54 AM

That box is HUGE! What kind of drinks are those? Probably very high in calories. You can tell even from her hand that she is very obese. Her hand is very soft and pudgy looking. Did she drink those 24 gins herself? The night was probably filled with food too.

She has become super lazy as she can’t even stand up during the concerts?! She is becoming less and less active and that will only make her situation worse.

by Anonymousreply 11December 19, 2021 4:08 PM

Niko is now 'the love of her life' and looks more bulbous than Fataldi.

by Anonymousreply 12December 19, 2021 9:20 PM

Of course ‘the love of her life’ needs to be as fat as possible! Niko looks like he is gaining weight, and someone said that to Gemma and she pretends that she got offended. She probably loves it when people call Niko blubbery as she loves his fatness so much.

She probably loves Niko so much because he looks softer and unhealthier than Hogran and Fataldi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 19, 2021 10:18 PM

I've noticed that the fatter Niko gets, the keener Gemma is. An anon asked if she met him on the cruise and she replied:

unfortunately i didn’t .

Niko = alcoholic for sure. 'Crazy things' = Gemma hooking up with some ugly fat Niko lookalike goth.

by Anonymousreply 14December 20, 2021 8:49 AM

This is what she said. DL refused to print some of it:

unfortunately i didn’t . he was very fucking drunk so we just let him be . but some other crazy things happened though that i would’ve never thought would happen

by Anonymousreply 15December 20, 2021 8:52 AM

I noticed that too, R14! Her love for Niko has grown the same speed as his belly! Niko looks much worse than a few months ago.

How drunk was Niko? I want to know the state of him if she didn’t even go up to him? He must have been very drunk.

And what does Gemma mean with those crazy things? Maybe she found herself a fat fuck buddy.

by Anonymousreply 16December 20, 2021 11:00 AM

This is the post of a sad woman with a drink problem.

hello the cruise was crazy and i will do a proper post about it later on . i have just counted that i have ~26 bruises on my left leg and i have no clue where they came from . my memories from the gig are partly very shaky but i know for sure i had the best time and i wouldn’t change anything . 🍾

by Anonymousreply 17December 20, 2021 7:51 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 20, 2021 9:49 PM

Didn’t realise that dumbass independent articles are redacted! The article says that Finland is the third drunkest country in the world. That explains why Gemma and Niko are fat and alcoholic.

Gemma should seek help before it’s too late.

by Anonymousreply 19December 20, 2021 9:51 PM

Is this a stealth feeder fetish thread?

by Anonymousreply 20December 20, 2021 10:00 PM

[QUOTE] The article says that Finland is the third drunkest country in the world. That explains why Gemma and Niko are fat and alcoholic.

I didn't know that about Finland! Of course the UK is number 1, and Gemma lives there too. Louis, Liam and Niall from 1d are all alcoholics, and violent Zayn is a junkie. Only Harry escaped the national curse.

Shame that Gemma was looking forward to the BC Cruise so much and now can barely remember any of it. At 26 she must be getting the hangovers from hell; she's not a student any more.

by Anonymousreply 21December 21, 2021 6:27 AM

[QUOTE] Is this a stealth feeder fetish thread?

Nope, it's more like a Kiwi Farms thread - mocking a chubby chaser on Tumblr who keeps posting about her love of food, alcohol and fat celebs.

by Anonymousreply 22December 21, 2021 6:30 AM

I think Gemma is double obese because she lives in the UK and Finland and eats and drinks all the fattening things in both countries. It’s interesting that Finland ranked so high, even though it’s quite a small country?

Gemma must feel horrible about the fact that she doesn’t remember the cruise. I believe her hangovers are unbearable too. I wonder what’s her favourite food to cure her killer hangovers?

by Anonymousreply 23December 21, 2021 10:28 AM

Did Gemma say she is a ‘chubby chaser’?

by Anonymousreply 24December 22, 2021 12:43 PM

Gemma just posted a long account of her alcoholic antics on the Lard Channel cruise. So many mentions of food! The buffet breakfast wasn't filling enough, so they spent all morning eating chocolate and then hit a burger place!

Excerpts:

it was so much fun to see some of the girls that I hadn't seen much after the summer and we laughed so much . when the gig was about to start we had been drinking for a while so I was actually very drunk 😭😭😂😂 we had a really good view and no one was in front of us. the only annoying thing was that the front row girls tried to push their way through the barrier...

my memories from the gig are a bit shaky, but I for sure had a great time . I normally wouldn't even film much, but apparently I was so drunk that I have these 9 minute videos on my phone as I wasn't paying much attention to it.

after the gig we spent time with the girls, ate dry wraps from the canteen and tried to find snus (success lmao) from other people . I met so many funny people . we played beer bong in the corridors and partied, listened to some more BC and talked deep shit with the girls . we stayed up all night and the morning was something else.. let's say that after that Sunday morning I understand a little bit better why the boys have said that joonas should have a gopro attached to him as he always goes missing. 😭😂

then we had the breakfast, it was alright but could've been better. sat around the ferry, went to tax free too many times to get juice and chocolate, pranked the crazy kids who ran after the boys all day, and then ended up in the same starlight club where the gig was to listen to some cringeworthy hits . after getting out and back in Helsinki we went to hesburger to fuel up and then headed back home to get a proper sleep <3

by Anonymousreply 25December 22, 2021 7:33 PM

Gemma mentioned food as many times as she mentioned alcohol! She ate that massive buffet breakfast, then she said she kept going back to get more chocolate to fill her belly and then she had burgers to FUEL UP. She counts burgers and pizzas as her fuel?

She was so proud of how drunk she was too and she mentioned snus too? She is so unhealthy.

Look at this post! She says that soft and fat boys are the best! She isn’t ashamed of her chubby chaser personality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 23, 2021 2:32 AM

'Soft and squishy kings!' Yuck. She's incorrigible. She salivating over fried breakfasts again now.

okay i loooooove full english breakfast buffets . i will always go for the veggie options but i agree it’s so nice !!

i would have everything tbh 😂 yum kinda craving it now .. but i have to say normally the cruise breakfasts are super yummy and i prefer it over the full english one . this time the cruise breakfast was bit of a disappointment but they have so many delicious options available .

tbh i just love breakfasts in general ! especially buffets are great 😍😍

by Anonymousreply 27December 24, 2021 12:46 AM

Does she think Niall, Lewis and Niko are soft and squishy kings? I might throw up. She knows they’re fat and blubbery and it is hilarious how she isn’t ashamed at all.

‘I love breakfast BUFFETS in general’. Of course she does! And of course she is craving a huge fattening breakfast buffet now? It’s night time in Finland and she wants to have a huge meal right now? I wonder how many platefuls she eats each time?

by Anonymousreply 28December 24, 2021 1:08 AM

Saggy man boobs and belly rolls on Niko and Gemma is excited. The fatter he gets the more she loves him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 24, 2021 1:47 AM

' but i have to say normally the cruise breakfasts are super yummy and i prefer it over the full english one'

Sounds like she has been on lots of these trashy booze cruises over the years.

by Anonymousreply 30December 24, 2021 8:06 AM

She probably has! She uses disgusting words like ‘yummy’ and that makes her sound like a massive Lardo even more. She always has buffet meals on those cruises. Imagine how many calories she can eat in one go!

by Anonymousreply 31December 24, 2021 11:03 AM

AND is this fatty going to have a massive fattening Christmas meal too?

by Anonymousreply 32December 24, 2021 11:07 AM

She posted her Xmas dinner and it looked grim, and also posted her Xmas presents - four huge boxes of chocolate, socks and some wireless earplugs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 24, 2021 11:30 PM

FOUR BOXES OF CHOCOLATE? How much does one girl need? The chocolate was probably her favourite present! She probably devours all of that in one day.

Did she get those from her family? They really don’t care about her BMI.

by Anonymousreply 34December 24, 2021 11:44 PM

What's happened to Niall, where is he?

by Anonymousreply 35December 27, 2021 3:14 PM

He probably ate too much and blew up.

by Anonymousreply 36December 27, 2021 3:21 PM

Look at the food mountain on Gemma’s plate!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 27, 2021 3:37 PM

R20, it's one deranged loser talking to itself about how fat three other uninteresting washed-up losers are.

Wait five minutes and it will start screaming about Klan grannies.

by Anonymousreply 38December 27, 2021 3:48 PM

I wonder what Butterballs will try and give up for new year, smoking, drinking, drugs or too much food?

by Anonymousreply 39December 28, 2021 7:20 PM

Do you think they’ll make some new year’s resolutions? I think none of them can stop stuffing their faces! Do all of them smoke too?

by Anonymousreply 40December 28, 2021 9:23 PM

Gemma keeps defending fat boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 30, 2021 3:16 AM

She's being more blatant than ever before about her love of fat men. Shame Lewis, Niall & Niko only date skinny women.

by Anonymousreply 42December 30, 2021 3:36 AM

Has she been secretive about it before? Maybe she is going to admit that she is a CHUBBY CHASER! She is so fat herself so she probably has a connection with Niall, Lewis and Niko. She should stop eating if she wanted to have a chance with any of them.

by Anonymousreply 43December 30, 2021 3:40 AM

Round face and super greasy hair. Niko definitely smells bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 30, 2021 3:49 AM

If Niall lost some weight he would be cute.

by Anonymousreply 45December 30, 2021 12:35 PM

I disagree.

by Anonymousreply 46December 31, 2021 11:35 AM

Looks like fat and greasy Niko has dyed his hair. It looks so bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 2, 2022 1:00 AM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 48January 2, 2022 6:45 AM

Gemma has changed her header to reflect the new direction of her blog - and fat Niko is very much in the foreground with Fataldi and Niall in the background.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 5, 2022 11:35 PM

Wow, she loves Fat Niko so much she is changing her whole blog! She is so proud of that. The header is ugly. Too many fat guys. She made Greasy Niko’s picture much bigger than Niall and Lewis. But he is the fattest out of the three too, so maybe it’s only fair that way.

Next time she should add photos of her mega meals too. And add that to her description as well.

by Anonymousreply 50January 5, 2022 11:49 PM

Did she make the ‘Niall’s tummy’ text fatter? She is doing some fattening up voodoo by making the font chunkier. I am actually surprised she hasn’t changed it to ‘Niko’s tummy’ yet! Or posted much about that lardo’s belly.

by Anonymousreply 51January 5, 2022 11:53 PM

She has fallen so in love with greasy Niko, it's hilarious. He's such a bad role model. She'll spend the first half of 2022 fucking around on her interior design course and going to Lard Channel gigs, but after that she'll have to get a job or leave London. I can't see anyone employing her in an interior design capacity - she seems like a child still and her own bedroom was horrific, no design flair at all. I bet she ends up back in FInland working with the old people again.

by Anonymousreply 52January 5, 2022 11:57 PM

I don’t understand how she has fallen so deeply in love with fat and greasy Niko. He has worse habits that Fataldi and Hogran combined. He is going to make Gemma make more and more unhealthy choices in life. What is she going to be like in five years time?

I can imagine her going back to working with old people too. It’s probably easier and better for her, as the aesthetics in her own bedroom are almost scary. She doesn’t know what she is doing.

So is she going to run after Lard Channel when they’re on tour? She is a huge mess. Literally!

by Anonymousreply 53January 6, 2022 12:05 AM

'The aesthetics in her own bedroom are almost scary' Yes! That clashing rug and duvet cover, and she was so mad and defensive when one of her anons called her out.

She posted about having tickets for a few Lard Channel gigs in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 54January 6, 2022 12:12 AM

Niko makes Niall look healthy, and I never thought anyone would do that. I think Fataldi is still the biggest of the three, but he rarely features on her blog these days.

by Anonymousreply 55January 6, 2022 12:13 AM

She always gets super mad about everything. Such a sensitive soul. It’s hilarious when she is raging.

Niall is definitely the healthiest out of the three. Niko looks really bad and he looks very stinky too. I bet he doesn’t have any healthy days in his life. He doesn’t even try. Beer, beer and beer. Disgusting takeaway food every day. Super nasty. And Gemma is loving it!

Does Gemma still like Fataldi? He is still the biggest but I think Fat Niko might take over at some point. He keeps on piling on the pounds. He is already much bigger than during the summer tour. It’s scary.

by Anonymousreply 56January 6, 2022 12:18 AM

Where are her food posts? Is she on a diet again?

by Anonymousreply 57January 6, 2022 12:20 AM

Paywalled again! New thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 6, 2022 12:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!