Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Commercials you're currently hating, Winter 2021-2022

This Facebook/Meta ad is pure cringe, from the multicultural teens to the teens and animals dancing to the monkeys to the "this is going to be fun" tagline - and it's been showing endlessly on Hulu and other streaming platforms with ad tiers (no idea about cable). And it's all completely bullshit and does nothing except communicate, I guess, the name change at the end. (NB: My friend who is a Facebook/Meta employee says the general employee consensus is that the new name sucks).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 14, 2022 5:11 AM

Meta Fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 1December 9, 2021 11:02 PM

The age demographic of the average Facebook user is trending toward Meta-mucil.

by Anonymousreply 2December 9, 2021 11:50 PM

r2 Not quite. Maybe it's the case in the US, although not necessarily among Hispanics and definitely not the case in many other countries that have the majority of Facebook users now, like India and elsewhere. That's why that commercial has all the ethnic teens (and no white teens) because they are trying to appeal to that demographic.

by Anonymousreply 3December 9, 2021 11:53 PM

šŸ¤”

by Anonymousreply 4December 11, 2021 3:06 AM

Be careful what you say. Since all of the commercials now feature black people, if you say you hate them, you will be labeled a racist.

by Anonymousreply 5December 11, 2021 3:11 AM

I don't hate them, it's the obvious pandering that I find inane. Like every ad and promotion has to have the full color range. Spread that shit out a bit. Not every commercial has to be a Benetton ad.

by Anonymousreply 6December 11, 2021 3:15 AM

That fucking Volvo ad with the volume turned way up. I'm streaming a movie on the Roku channel which has commercial breaks. Every time that stupid Volvo ad comes on I dive for the remote to hit mute. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2021 3:45 AM

Those high volume ads are the worst. I dive for the mute when the Facebook/Meta ad comes on too, so I don't have to hear the tiger say "Welcome to the world of imagination." Although at least the volume isn't cranked up.

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2021 3:48 AM

Donā€™t most people stream now. So they donā€™t have to watch the damn commercials. I canā€™t remember the last time Iā€™ve seen a commercial. Itā€™s been quite a few years.

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2021 3:51 AM

R9 yes, my complaints are all about the commercials shown by streaming, on the streaming networks that have cheaper tiers with ads, such as Hulu and the Paramount app and also the "free" streaming services, such as news apps and IMDb, etc.

Streaming does not equal commercial-free, unless you only use Netflix or something like HBO Go.

by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2021 10:27 AM

I don't hate this one, but it's overplayed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 20, 2021 11:41 PM

That commercial is disturbing!

by Anonymousreply 12December 22, 2021 3:08 AM

This Old Navy commercial is obnoxious and very frequent!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 22, 2021 5:41 PM

I have something for youā€¦ā€¦.

by Anonymousreply 14December 29, 2021 10:14 PM

All the pandering ! I make a mental note NOT to buy from the companies.

by Anonymousreply 15December 29, 2021 10:33 PM

One good thing about Xmas being over is that I never have to see that stupid r13 commercial again.

by Anonymousreply 16December 29, 2021 11:52 PM

Those fucking Verizon commercials with Kate McKinnon walking around hunched over like Quasimoto. What the fuck was that all about? She couldn't just walk like a normal fucking person? She's annoying enough all on her own then she has to hover like a hunchback weirdo?

by Anonymousreply 17December 30, 2021 12:12 AM

This one, r17?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 30, 2021 12:27 AM

Yes, and she does the same walk and schtick in all the different variations of the fucking commercial. It's annoying as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 19December 30, 2021 12:29 AM

R17 I agree. šŸ˜

by Anonymousreply 20December 30, 2021 1:00 AM

The Meta commercial, and the idea of Meta, just disturb me so much. I donā€™t want the whole world to go digital, I prefer my ā€œdumbā€ objects.

by Anonymousreply 21December 30, 2021 1:05 AM

I'm glad the money dance spots are dying off. Damn those were brutally insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 22December 30, 2021 1:16 AM

What happened to Carl from the Caesar gambling ads?

by Anonymousreply 23December 30, 2021 1:27 AM

This is a stupid commercial but I didn't realize Gronk was so hot. Also, he sounds foreign, brain damage?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 30, 2021 5:37 PM

[quote] but I didn't realize Gronk was so hot.

Have you been under a rock?

Good gravy!

by Anonymousreply 25December 30, 2021 7:01 PM

I've seen still photos of him but not him talking in a tight sweater next to a normal-sized human. Hot!

by Anonymousreply 26December 30, 2021 8:00 PM

ā€¦or any other stinky creviceā€¦

by Anonymousreply 27December 30, 2021 8:04 PM

R27 I haven't been, there's no room with you there!

by Anonymousreply 28December 30, 2021 8:07 PM

In fairness though, with r27 the Grand Canyon is tight with him there.

by Anonymousreply 29December 30, 2021 8:42 PM

The big black woman telling her daughter not to worry about paying for her final expenses from her hospital bed.

by Anonymousreply 30December 30, 2021 9:26 PM

If you've been a longtime reader of this thread, you know that the Shriners Hospital ads get ragged on quite a lot and discussed the kids who show up in them.

Today I saw a new Shriners Hospital commercial with Alec and I think we should all be ready for him to be phased out as their spokesperson in 2022. There was Alec, with a man-voice, telling us all that he has a drivers license, and even showed him actually driving. He also bragged that he's in college. He's entirely too grown up to be offering the adorable teddy bear blanket as thanks for contributions. Get ready for little nugget Kaleb to step up.

by Anonymousreply 31December 31, 2021 9:06 PM

Yes, the Shriners commercials are grating but so are the St. Jude ones with the irritating Lachaka,

by Anonymousreply 32December 31, 2021 9:12 PM

ATT girl with the large foam handsā€¦hate it

by Anonymousreply 33December 31, 2021 11:44 PM

I think the primary infuriating thing about insurance commercials is that they seem to have endless advertising budgets and show them ALL THE TIME, EVERYWHERE. Clearly the industry is too profitable and needs harsh regulations.

by Anonymousreply 34January 1, 2022 10:30 AM

The Carfax family in the evergreen trees who hide their shame. USE YOUR FUCKING GARAGE!

by Anonymousreply 35January 5, 2022 2:59 AM

Carfax seems so desperate.

by Anonymousreply 36January 5, 2022 3:01 AM

Earn. Your. Meat!

Anyone else find the BJs Wholesale ads moronic?

by Anonymousreply 37January 5, 2022 11:33 PM

The Celebrity X Cruise line commercial (which would would be the last fucking place I would think of being), with the actor singing ā€œWhat a Wonderful Wordā€ in an excruciatingly disturbing vocal fry.

I want to punch his face, repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 38January 6, 2022 11:51 PM

I'm going to miss the car commercial with Santa searching through his trunkful of toys for Sally's corgi puppy as the little girl watches sadly from the window. Meanwhile, Mrs. Santa is on her way with the forgotten puppy.

by Anonymousreply 39January 7, 2022 1:37 AM

The Epson ink tank commercials with that ex football player (I'm assuming) are bizarre.

Some guy's really mad that his printer is out of ink!

It seems like a cool product which is why it's so odd to have a sports type shilling them. Like, the product seems cool enough without the paid endorsement and bad acting. Let it stand on its own!

by Anonymousreply 40January 7, 2022 4:26 AM

All of the Medicare and Social Security commercials with pre-deceased former celebrities urging you to "get everything you are entitled to". Dy-No-Mite!

Throw in the Reverse Mortgage & horde gold cryptkeepers and Previgen creepy people and you have a night of horrors!

by Anonymousreply 41January 10, 2022 10:23 PM

There is this recent trend of online-only commercials that are just disgusting and vulgar.

I'm not a prude, and I love a good fart or poop joke as much as the next guy, but a lot of these ads I see nowadays are just going too far.

There's this one for some soap or something that tells the viewer to lather up their buttcrack and then smell the suds, and if the suds smell like their buttcrack, then their butt stinks!

And this other one for some crotch deodorant I saw yesterday. They're trying to be so hilarious, but it just seems desperately unfunny and gross to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 10, 2022 10:53 PM

This Chime commercial, which is pure capitalist propaganda.

All these new bank/app/lifestyle ads where there's a "new way of banking". Six months ago it was the chick in that other Chime commercial declaring "I got paid two days early!" Six months from now it'll be some other ding dong idea. "Introducing a totally new way of doing something that already had too many features and a confusing interface!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 10, 2022 11:15 PM

Liberty, liberty, liberty!!!! All the Liberty Insurance commercial whether it's the kids that grow old playing jump rope of the sassy Asian DJ putting on something "old school" to dance to. Mind numbingly annoying.

I got bills...I gotta pay Chase commercial can get tiresome.

Money dance SoFi dancing chick or dude on the Subway are not people I would want to be around at a party.

by Anonymousreply 44January 10, 2022 11:24 PM

The Amazon Prime commercial with the Medusa girl who has to buy sunglasses so she won't accidentally turn people she looks at to stone.

She goes to a bar to join her friends and a really hot gladiator looks at her and smiles and winks. She doesn't like it, so she takes off her sunglasses and turns him to stone, then the bottom part of his mouth crumbles and falls off. Then the narrator says, "Well, he deserved it."

A really mean-spirited and nasty commercial.

by Anonymousreply 45January 18, 2022 2:49 PM

Consumer Cellular seems to only find the mist remarkably stupid people they can. First there is the stupid cunt who says it's in their name so it must be good then looks all smug about it. Next the no spring chicken guy who needs coverage up north and probably sucking dick at each rest stop along the way. The fucking idiots who call themselves empty nesters both of whom look as dumb as dry paint. The warbuling corpulent walrus on about getting four scoops of ice cream and finally the Queenie male Karen who claims they are saving hundreds of dollars a month. No one's fuvking cell phone bill is hundreds a month stupid fucking liar.

by Anonymousreply 46January 18, 2022 3:01 PM

Wow! Ah-huh!

by Anonymousreply 47January 18, 2022 3:31 PM

The commercial for the Just Egg egg substitute - I hate the way the mother takes a chunk of scrambled egg with her fingers and puts it in her sons mouth. I understand that he's a toddler who can't use utensils yet, but it still looks gross the way she pull off some egg and stuffs it in - she could have picked up a spoon and fed the kid the first bite from that.

I saw the product offered on the Amazon Fresh website and read some reviews and they skew to this stuff being pretty vile AND expensive. One reviewer says the texture is "cardboard boxes pureed with canola oil, tapioca, and preservatives. Flavor: somewhere between cardboard and a dish cloth". Yummy!

by Anonymousreply 48January 18, 2022 6:20 PM

[quote]A really mean-spirited and nasty commercial.

I agree, R45, and there are several other antisocial ads running. It makes me wonder about the mental state of both the "creatives" at today's ad agencies and their clients.

Apathy rules.

by Anonymousreply 49January 28, 2022 4:37 PM

On Hulu, some ad for "This is what a baby breastfeeding sounds like". It's the anti- AMSR- it almost makes me queasy hearing it.

by Anonymousreply 50January 28, 2022 4:45 PM

There is some for Chad or Brian the home buying guy and he looks like some inbred incel who I imagine places ads for homes for sale as a way to lure women to empty houses so he can rape them.

by Anonymousreply 51January 28, 2022 8:51 PM

I noticed they stopped calling Chime ā€œbankingā€.

by Anonymousreply 52January 28, 2022 9:33 PM

Although this is a national thread, is there a local ambulance chaser whose ads piss you off, too?

by Anonymousreply 53January 28, 2022 9:41 PM

R53 Yes. In San Francisco, personal injury attorney Ann Phoong (pronounced Fong).

I think all the actors in her commercials are members of her family, and every spot ends with her stepping into the scene and saying, "Something wrong? Call Ann Phoong."

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 54January 28, 2022 10:35 PM

Thanks, R54. In SW Florida it's Bruce L. Scheiner. A couple of ads feature a satisfied client who sounds about 10 years old saying "I didn't know how to deal with the accident..." No doubt she didn't.

by Anonymousreply 55January 29, 2022 12:05 AM

This is annoying from beginning to end. And 0:38 has to be a man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 29, 2022 12:15 AM

I hate the lispy Liza sounding black lady and fucking crazy eyes right after her looks like she murders children and bakes them in pies.

by Anonymousreply 57January 29, 2022 12:24 AM

JARED! God, i hate those fucking commercials!

"He bought me this ring and I got out of my wheelchair and walked for the first time in 10 years!!!"

"He was dismantling an IED in a war with filthy brown people and he bought me this bracelet when he came back!!!"

by Anonymousreply 58February 8, 2022 7:01 AM

R58 Ugh! I hate those, too!

"Jared - jewelry that makes up for unspeakable tragedies."

by Anonymousreply 59February 8, 2022 10:51 AM

Any commercial hawking Chip and Joanna Gaines. I scream "Eww, eww, eww" whenever I see one (usually when I'm getting my iD cheesy murder show fix). I'm also not fond of the Progressive "becoming your parents" series, although for some reason, I find Dr Rick kind of hot.

by Anonymousreply 60February 8, 2022 11:17 AM

Shriners feels like some orthodox Jewish money scam.

by Anonymousreply 61February 8, 2022 11:28 AM

The one where the husband "got his (dancing) moves back" thanks to some pain reliever or something. It even makes me yell at the television "FAG!" "You're married to a fucking faggot!" I never thought I had such hostile internalized homophobia until this horrible ad, Afterward I feel such shame, like I participated in a hate crime. I don't even remember what they're selling...

by Anonymousreply 62February 9, 2022 8:56 AM

R62: the original version, featuring an eldergay, wasn't half bad since that gentleman actually performed several smooth dance moves. But I agree that this most recent ad and its dorky, rhythmless excuse for a "dancer" is cringe worthy.

by Anonymousreply 63February 10, 2022 4:09 AM

A third vote for the Medicare commercial featuring Jimmie Walkerā€¦the voice alone would be reason enough to have him put down. I think they recently remastered his voice to make it more grating: ā€œ Do it n-o-o-o-w! ā€œ OMFG. I must mute it, it is so obnoxious. Even the trans exotic beauty couldnā€™t save this dreadful commercial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 10, 2022 4:44 AM

Crazy fucking eyes!

by Anonymousreply 65February 10, 2022 4:54 AM

For you, R24.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 10, 2022 6:50 AM

I HATE that wireless phone commercial with Demi Moore and Mila Kunis. First of all, it's just stupid to think either one of them would go to a high school rewards dinner. Secondly, you can tell their parts were filmed separately and then spliced together. The quality of the ad is so cheesy and obvious.

by Anonymousreply 67February 21, 2022 1:13 PM

R67 The same wireless company (the commercials are so bad I don't even remember the name of the company they're advertising) with the spot featuring that obnoxious Shark Tank cunt Barbara Corcoran and her face that looks like it's well on its way to mummification.

And they have to throw in the prissy looking male assistant behind her holding her cup of coffee so we know SHE'S REALLY IMPORTANT!

by Anonymousreply 68February 21, 2022 1:15 PM

Skyrizi and it's annoying "Nothing is Everything" song that they seem determined to release in as many genres of music as possible.

by Anonymousreply 69February 21, 2022 2:25 PM

Speaking of annoying songs, there's some commercial for teeth whitener and in the background there's this screechy, chipmunk sounding girl singing, "How d'ya like me now?" It makes my ears bleed.

by Anonymousreply 70February 21, 2022 2:27 PM

The promos for the show "Atlanta." The European-themed music gets stuck in my head.

by Anonymousreply 71February 23, 2022 4:03 PM

"Two loads of snot-covered laundry..." Seriously, Lysol, snot-covered laundry??? I hate the way commercials gross you out just to get your attention.

by Anonymousreply 72February 26, 2022 3:02 AM

R67 Are Mila and Demi really all that chummy? It seemed to me Demi was crushed over the end of that marriage.

by Anonymousreply 73February 26, 2022 3:19 AM

80s hottie Douglas Barr is in some hearing aid commercial. He's still hot. But there is a woman with an accent. I'm certain I've seen her in something. Any ideas?

by Anonymousreply 74March 1, 2022 3:06 AM

R73 No, and that's why you can tell they filmed their parts separately.

by Anonymousreply 75March 1, 2022 3:15 AM

The Tom Selleck commercials are just vile. "If you're like me you love your home"..........I refuse to post it so I will instead post the adorable Grammarly guy....How he isn't on a soap I just don't understand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76March 1, 2022 9:00 AM

Very sick of the people with fucked up skin wearing camouflaged clothes and then baring their fucked up skin.

by Anonymousreply 77March 9, 2022 10:51 PM

Those fucking Frank Thomas/Doug Flutie erection pill commercials.

by Anonymousreply 78March 12, 2022 4:07 PM

R78 "And by the way, she'll like, too (wink wink)..."

by Anonymousreply 79March 12, 2022 4:11 PM

Every fucking time, R79. Don't these motherfuckers have enough money?

And Shaq with the General Insurance commercials.

by Anonymousreply 80March 12, 2022 4:18 PM

"With every broken bone, I swear I lived"

Celebrity Cruises, whose passengers are one broken hip away from pneumonia and death, thought this was a good idea?

by Anonymousreply 81March 12, 2022 6:06 PM

It used to be with a smaller selection of broadcast and cable channels you got greater variety in the commercials because of broader audiences. Now with so many channels/streams targeting specific audiences, you get a smaller selection of commercials on each repeated endlessly. Hard to find any I'm not sick of. On streaming services like Pluto TV it's even worse, where you'll get one single commercial repeated 5-6 times in a row.

by Anonymousreply 82March 16, 2022 7:02 PM

There's a series of commercials for (I think) Volkswagen showing different people driving around singing some annoying made up sing-song nonsense about how great their car is. I can't reach for the mute button fast enough

by Anonymousreply 83March 16, 2022 11:47 PM

Oh god why me?!

by Anonymousreply 84March 16, 2022 11:54 PM

They donā€™t even mention the car, r83. Itā€™s just sing-song nonsense about nothing.

Itā€™s pretty windy out

Look at her hair

Jump into a grease fire

Then call your mom

Bitching on Datalounge

While my veal aspic sets

Go brush and floss

Because itā€™s time

Wake up tomorrow

Itā€™s called Thursday

Thatā€™s when this song will start over againā€¦

by Anonymousreply 85March 17, 2022 12:46 AM

There's this awful commercial on my local foxLA news with a giant panda bear; it starts off coming down one of those stairlifts, then it seems to be playing some sort of virtual reality game on a couch.

Next, it's sitting in front a bunch of monitors, then ends with it on a bicycle, going really slow.

There isn't really any speaking, it's all music, and I swear it's MK Ultra or something since I sometimes get suckered in; I'm hypnotized by how terrible it is.

And I don't even know what the damn thing is about.

by Anonymousreply 86March 17, 2022 8:30 AM

The charity commercial for destitute Holocaust survivors living in Russia seems fishy. Yes, of course there are plenty of elderly people suffering in poverty over there. Yes, I'm aware of Russia's long history of Anti-Semitism. But can there really be that many of them still alive? World War II ended over 75 years ago.. The commercial makes it seem like there are hundreds of survivors that need the world's help. Using repulsive Mike Huckabee to ask for donations further reduces credibility.

by Anonymousreply 87March 17, 2022 10:18 AM

I'm bemused by the flood of commercials I'm seeing now about how wonderful it is to work for Amazon. Amazon must have a hideous rep for them to have to spend all this money trying to convince people to work for them.

by Anonymousreply 88March 17, 2022 3:47 PM

R87, I don't give a shit about foreign elderly when American children are living in poverty.

by Anonymousreply 89March 17, 2022 3:56 PM

R89 has only a limited amount of compassion to offer.

by Anonymousreply 90March 17, 2022 6:00 PM

I've had the (dis)pleasure of seeing Sharon Stone in two commercials in the last 2 days. One was for some online gaming site and they have her face on the body of a cartoon crab or something, like she is one of the characters in some casino game. They only flash her face for about 5 seconds of the whole ad. If she had to stoop to this, she must really be needy.

The other ad is for an eyeglass place - Sharon is show standing in front of a rack of glasses and is trying on frames to choose. She has a line or two, but I didn't pay attention to what she says.

by Anonymousreply 91March 17, 2022 6:20 PM

R91, John Goodman has also done one of those garish online casino gaming ads. He must be hard up too.

I've been recognizing some actor's voices on commercials even when they don't show their faces. I guess they think it doesn't count if they don't have to show their face when they're shilling for some product.

by Anonymousreply 92March 17, 2022 9:58 PM

I don't watch TV, but I watch a lot of YouTube and I am fucking sick of Grammarly guy and the VRBO ads that sound like Kermit the Frog singing. I think they are trying to torture me into paying for YouTube premium.

by Anonymousreply 93March 17, 2022 10:11 PM

Infiniti with the children's band doing an excruciating rendition of the 2001 theme.

by Anonymousreply 94March 19, 2022 8:05 PM

The Fischer Investments bitch

by Anonymousreply 95March 19, 2022 10:44 PM

JG Wentworth. How many people have a structured settlement?

by Anonymousreply 96March 19, 2022 11:54 PM

JG Wentworth. How many people have a structured settlement?

by Anonymousreply 97March 19, 2022 11:55 PM

Get ready, boys and girls, shit's on. I saw a military recruitment commercial for the first time in years today.

by Anonymousreply 98March 20, 2022 12:57 AM

That dance like a dad commercial with that race day mix song. Wtf are they even doing? Is that supposed to be dancing? What kind of dance music is that supposed to be?

by Anonymousreply 99March 20, 2022 2:31 AM

[quote]JG Wentworth. How many people have a structured settlement?

Normally I agree but I really want to see this dorky basement dweller and young republican call center operator have a structured sword fight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 20, 2022 8:53 AM

What's a commercial?

by Anonymousreply 101March 20, 2022 10:16 AM

Remember not so long ago the ad world was full of blond soccor moms spreading margarine and other crap for their blond families?

How quickly it's all changed!

Where did all they all go? Were they rounded up at midnight at gunpoint and bussed out, while the checkbox diversity casts were bussed in?

Heavens! I hope they're safe in some preservation compound.

by Anonymousreply 102March 20, 2022 10:35 AM

R101 itā€™s called live TV. Most zoomers know what live TV is. You must be a dumbass zoomer.

by Anonymousreply 103March 20, 2022 4:59 PM

I get the weirdest commercials on YouTube and so many of them are cheaply made and just scams.......Example...Cute (but creepy) Asian guy telling me how to grow my dick by inches!!...Screenshot...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104March 21, 2022 1:18 AM

R104 What better spokesperson for penis enlargement than an Asian dude?

by Anonymousreply 105March 21, 2022 1:30 AM

The man the Sharon Stone eyeglasses commercial is stunningly beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 106March 27, 2022 2:05 AM

Duck Duck Go, because they play it on every commercial break sometimes more than once on both CNN and MSNBC. They have annoyed me so much that I will NEVER use Duck Duck Go. Not ever.

by Anonymousreply 107March 27, 2022 2:11 AM

I'm really glad that Cruise commercial with Madonna's "Like a Virgin" is not played much now. The song is fine in itself but it's the singer in that ad who's singing it with that lazy monotonous cadence that I so fucking hate. Now, it's another "Aaaah aaah aaaah I did it all" song that's getting on my nerves.

by Anonymousreply 108March 27, 2022 2:35 AM

That commercial with the annoying woman whose kid has autism so she started a lavender bath business.

"There wuuuuz a dream..."

Aaaargh! Stab my eardrums!

by Anonymousreply 109March 27, 2022 4:48 PM

I hate that stupid Alaskan Airlines commercial that's trying so hard to be cute, with Tan France* from Queer Eye, a Care Bear, Mother Nature, and other silly characters. It feels like something a bunch self-satisfied high schoolers would create. Madison Avenue is run by hacks.

(*not his real name)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 29, 2022 12:29 AM

^ a bunch OF self-satisfied high schoolers

by Anonymousreply 111March 29, 2022 12:30 AM

Dave Grohn shouting lasagna.

by Anonymousreply 112March 29, 2022 1:56 PM

The Iowa tourism commercials. "This is IA. We just haven't been properly introduced."

Bitch, I don't want to meet you!

by Anonymousreply 113April 4, 2022 4:54 PM

Itā€™s fucking spring!

by Anonymousreply 114April 4, 2022 4:59 PM

I had to unearth this antediluvian thread in order to spew about AT&T's chirpy, bubbly, "relatable" Lily. I'll take 30 annoying Flos over this irksome, charmless, unfunny twit whom they are trying to turn into a "thing." Go away! It's not working. Okay. I can carry on with my day now.

by Anonymousreply 115April 6, 2022 1:14 PM

I was watching Hulu today and saw 2 Progressive ads with Flo and Jon Hamm. Jon was looking weirdly wax, swollen and... different. Not sure if it's aging or he had some bad surgery/fillers but whatever it is he has hit the wall hard.

by Anonymousreply 116June 14, 2022 4:21 AM

It's Spring/Summer, you fat whore/R116

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 14, 2022 5:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!