Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

so what happened to Matt Gaetz's "imminent" indictment from the Feds?

that was before the summer, now we are just two weeks away from xmas and still nothing happened to him, are GOP members really that untouchable?

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2022 3:18 PM

They are working on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2021 9:15 AM

Ew, the thought of touching Matt Gaetz's member makes me vomit.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2021 9:25 AM

R1 when is that article from? A glossy's runway is about 3 months at least. Yeah. There been working on it. Forever.

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2021 10:29 AM

That article is from vanity fair, you cant read?

Look I want him in jail as much as you do, don't shoot the messenger.

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2021 10:31 AM

He's off playing golf - not worrying about a thing. He is a vile pig, as are all those rethugs that rose from the shit pile around 2016-2020.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2021 10:33 AM

Bless your heart r4. You can rest easy we can read what you post.

OTOH the question was what the update was on Matt Goetz. And what I meant is that a glossy like Vanity Fair takes a longer time to print an article than an online site or daily. It takes about 3 months to get can issue out.

So, doing the math, the VF piece has info from about 3 months before the date of that issue.

Whereas OP's question was posed today, a couple of hours ago. So your pointing out the link is to VF is not very helpful.

Hope this helps you understand. Thanks for playing.

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2021 10:39 AM

Free Nestor!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2022 4:49 PM

The end is near!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2022 4:55 PM

Ugh, I would rather slit my own throat than have to remember that hideous face dripping sweat from his mammoth forehead into my eyes when he was raping me. I hope those girls can sue him civilly.

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2022 4:59 PM

He's one ugly motherfucker. He looks like Butthead and a sleazy used car dealer or televangelist at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2022 5:01 PM

R7 I find it hard to believe, but it looks like he really had sex with young women or in some case underage girls. or, those arranged meetings with young girls were more like a diversion therapy to suppress his latent homosexuality?

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2022 1:32 AM

His ex-girlfriend want immunity. She was recorded on a 3 way call call with Gaetz and an FBI infomant obstructing justice, oops!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2022 3:22 PM

It's a pattern.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2022 3:41 PM

The ex-girlfriend who was in the Bahamas with Gaetz, Greenburg, the 17yo girl and other girls, drugs and other republicans.

Why did the other thread disappear the moment this news broke the other day?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2022 3:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!