Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck Season 9 - Part II

Frazzah, where's your radio???

Is it up Jake's bum?

Because the other thread is already paywalled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183January 20, 2022 1:22 AM

Link to Part I.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2021 7:43 AM

Enjoying a post-fucking cigarette...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2021 7:46 AM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2021 5:21 PM

Will there be more making out between Jake and Frazzah?

by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2021 8:17 PM

Anyone watching?

by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2021 12:52 AM

I don't know if it's my TV, but Fraser seems to be wearing foundation and the mug doesn't match the neck.

by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2021 2:42 AM

I just read the recap as I can't watch the episode yet. I'm very disappointed. The kiss was a dare? Fraser WASN'T naked when they jumped in the pool, it was only Jake? I'm afraid we've been teased all along and it's a big fat nothing. Jake likes to flirt and he loves attention, but he's straight. That's it. There will be no gay romance, just a few drunken kisses on dares.

by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2021 5:12 AM

Jake just replied to asks on his Insta. He says he's straight and has never had sex wirh a dude, though he's been in multiple MMF threesomes.

by Anonymousreply 8November 30, 2021 4:32 PM

Jake just confirmed what I already figured after watching this episode. They teased us all along with a gay romance. It won't happen.

by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2021 4:33 PM

Jake is a straight cock tease.

CANCEL his ass.

Fucking phony.

by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2021 4:33 PM

R10 Preach.

by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2021 4:36 PM

Where did the name "Frazzah" come from?

I don't hear anyone calling him that.

by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2021 6:24 PM

How was the kiss?

Hot?

by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2021 11:28 PM

The other thread is paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2021 1:02 AM

Yikes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2021 10:05 AM

I like Kate Chastain's Tweet on that same thread, R15!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2021 12:43 PM

Wow, what is going on between Captain Lee and Fraser???

How is Fraser "butt hurt?" I don't see the comment where he comes after Captain Lee.

[quote] Captain Lee@capthlr Nov 29 Really Fraser, all I said "was nice to see you come out of your shell" and you get butt hurt over that. Seriously??? You need to get over it.

[quote] Fraser Olender@FraserOlenderReplying to @capthlr All I ever wanted was some recognition for my hard work đŸ„ș Butt hurt?
 Jake and I only kissed @capthlr #BelowDeck

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2021 12:45 PM

R17 Captain Lee has never liked Fraser. Just look at his tweets. I'm seriously wondering if he's homophobic. I know he's close with Kate and she's a lesbian, but it's easier for straight men to accept lesbians than gay men. Also, they got to know each other when Kate was still in her straight phase.

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2021 1:39 PM

I agree, R18.

Boats/Ships/Yachts are still very straight male and very homophobic working environments.

I guess it goes back to all that bullshit about "close quarters."

Deck hands are male, stews are female. And everyone is straight.

Below Deck would have you believe that things are changing, because they cast a pretty diverse group for the show.

But the reality is that it's still a straight male dominated environment, and homophobia is rampant.

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2021 1:46 PM

I'm loving Rachel this season...she is so funny and her food looks excellent.

Also Jake has a nice ass

by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2021 1:50 PM

R19 Lloyd from the last season of Below Deck Med addressed this. He was basically bullied by a yacht crew because they thought he was gay. He then came out as "not straight". Fraser himself talked about this on WWHL when Andy asked him about homophobia in the industry. He said he heard stuff in the past, but he just brushed it off.

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2021 1:51 PM

[quote]I don't know if it's my TV, but Fraser seems to be wearing foundation and the mug doesn't match the neck.

I thought that too; I'm thinking it was poorly applied self-tanner

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2021 1:58 PM

R22 Fraser said this: Oh my god, it was the worst - never letting anyone do my makeup ever again. How they could use footage of me looking like that is beyond me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2021 2:21 PM

I will continue to watch just to support Fraser, he is doing his job well and it's basically a fuck you to all the homophobes out there, both those watching and in the industry. He's hot too. Love the abs. Wish he was naked too though, not just Jake. But maybe he thought about future job opportunities, which is smart. Now as for Jake... fuck him for stringing poor Fraser along. He is not stupid, he can tell Fraser has a crush on him yet he's flirting back. If he really is straight he needs just stop flirting with him. Let him down gently, don't kiss Fraser if you don't mean it.

by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2021 2:46 PM

It's not Fraser.

It's FRAZZAH! Rofl.

by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2021 5:39 PM

Why on earth did they leave the scene of Rachel whipping Jake’s bare ass with her belt out of the original episode? Thank heavens they included that and a hot Eddie/Jake hug afterwards in the Never Before Seen episode.

by Anonymousreply 26December 7, 2021 12:51 AM

Have Eddie and Jake fucked yet?

by Anonymousreply 27December 7, 2021 12:57 AM

Jake needs to stop telling everyone he’s straight.

by Anonymousreply 28December 7, 2021 1:22 AM

I love Wes but I have a feeling his days are numbered.

by Anonymousreply 29December 7, 2021 1:55 AM

What happened in the new episode? Is Jake still claiming to be straight?

by Anonymousreply 30December 7, 2021 6:41 AM

I noticed last night that Fraser and Eddie are bunkmates ...

by Anonymousreply 31December 7, 2021 2:33 PM

Wow last night's episode was something else! Not any major incidents, but we had four or five staff arguments, TWO of which were overheard by guests! Jessica vs Fraser (after she overheard him talking shit about her with Rachael), Wes & Jake, Jake & Rayna. Each interaction between Heather and Jessica was super tense. Eddie lost his cool within earshot of guests AND Captain Lee. I'm here for it. Was getting a little tired of the guests being the drama-causers.

Can I just say I hated the way they edited last week's preview for this week? They really made it seem like Fraser was shaming himself hardcore. He said something about how he would be viewed as "taking advantage of" Jake. I know Fraser said he didn't remember parts of it. Maybe he's had problems with blackouts & bad behaviour? Not this time though; Jake was really instigating the flirting, then the swimming & kissing.

by Anonymousreply 32December 7, 2021 3:37 PM

I’m team Heather in the Jess drama. I really do think she was trying to motivate Jess by putting her on service but even I’m getting fed up with Jess’s I don’t give a fuck attitude. I wouldn’t be sorry to see her go. And Rayna running to Fraser and telling him what Jess told her in confidence sucked big time.

by Anonymousreply 33December 7, 2021 4:41 PM

Speaking of bad stews, I wondered what happened to Caroline from S6, and she really spiraled after leaving the show. She went nuts on social media, she was homeless for a while, and she got arrested for shoplifting. Makes you wonder how she got cast in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 34December 7, 2021 5:28 PM

Caroline seemed like a sociopath who could easily convince people she was normal.

by Anonymousreply 35December 7, 2021 5:34 PM

And next week Jake will flirt with Heather. Gross. He is literally trying to fuck everyone on the boat. But not Fraser. Because he's straight. *roll eyes*

by Anonymousreply 36December 7, 2021 5:36 PM

Fuck Below Deck for teasing a gay romance when it's obvious Jake is straight. I'm pissed. It's obvious it's never gonna happen. I'm kinda annoyed by Fraser too who teased something. If I knew it was just a drunken lame kiss I never would have cared. I actually thought it would be something real and we would have the first gay couple on the show. Ugh. This is all so lame.

by Anonymousreply 37December 7, 2021 5:50 PM

I like Jake's trashy accent.

Where is he from?

by Anonymousreply 38December 7, 2021 7:50 PM

England he said this last episode

I find Jess very pretty

by Anonymousreply 39December 7, 2021 8:39 PM

It was hilarious watching that trampoline fly away.

That thing really took off!

by Anonymousreply 40December 8, 2021 6:20 PM

I was appalled when Rayna told Wes, "We can't hook up. I like like skinned guys."

That's so fucking rude.

As if she's some prize herself.

Self loathing shithead!

by Anonymousreply 41December 8, 2021 7:43 PM

I'm starting to think that Wes is autistic.

He reminds me a lot of my autistic nephew who just can't see the big picture.

He always gets bogged down by little, insignificant details, which really slows him down.

It takes my nephew a VERY long time to finish very simple tasks, and Wes seems to be the same way.

by Anonymousreply 42December 9, 2021 6:35 AM

R35, my favorite thing about Caroline is she would always call everyone a narcissist. And why? Because they didn’t drop everything the second she needed help.

It’s that kind of delusional hypocrisy that makes for great reality TV. Smart casting.

by Anonymousreply 43December 12, 2021 8:22 AM

I’m liking Rayna less and less.

by Anonymousreply 44December 14, 2021 2:02 AM

Between her and Jess, I've never heard so much whining in my life. What a bunch of whiners. Do the job you were hired to do.

by Anonymousreply 45December 14, 2021 5:48 AM

And Fraser is a little bitch. Why is he going after Jess so hard? She should just quit.

by Anonymousreply 46December 14, 2021 12:12 PM

I was waiting for Rayna to play the "disrespect" card.......she has no respect for authority.

She and Wes should both be gone. And Eddie should have canned her ass after hearing her telephone call with her dad.....instead he enabled her. She was back to disrespecting him within five minutes.

by Anonymousreply 47December 14, 2021 12:45 PM

And for Heather....why would someone with big buck teeth also get lip fillers?

by Anonymousreply 48December 14, 2021 1:01 PM

Girl could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence.

by Anonymousreply 49December 14, 2021 1:01 PM

Did anyone hear that Captain Mark Howard died?

He was the Captain on the first season of Below Deck Mediterranean, with Chef Ben, Danny, Bobby, and Hanner.

[quote] Below Deck Mediterranean Star Captain Mark Howard's Cause of Death Revealed

New details surrounding Below Deck Mediterranean star Captain Mark Howard's death are being revealed.

According to the medical examiner report obtained by E! News on Dec. 13, Howard's cause of death is listed as hypertensive cardiovascular disease with chronic alcoholism listed as a contributory cause. His manner of death was listed as natural.

Back on Oct. 27, news broke that Howard had passed away at the age of 65. He appeared in season one of Below Deck Mediterranean, helming the Ionian Princess in 2016. Bravo would confirm his death in a tribute post to the reality star.

"Our thoughts and sincerest sympathies are with the family and friends of the respected Captain Mark Howard," the cable network said in a statement. "As the captain of the first season of Below Deck Med, he will always be remembered for his many contributions and mentorship and will forever remain part of the Bravo family."

Soon after his passing, many cast members in the Below Deck franchise also offered their condolences on social media.

"RIP Captain Mark Howard," former co-star Tiffany Copeland wrote on Twitter, while sharing two group photos that featured herself with Howard. "You were a joy to be around."

Hannah Ferrier added, "Rest In Peace my friend. You were a great captain, friend and colleague. Always the gentleman. You will be missed."

Born and raised on a lake in Michigan, Howard was a yacht captain for almost 30 years, with international experience ranging from sailing the South Pacific to the Mediterranean and Caribbean on both private and charter boats.

According to Bravo, Howard also obtained a pilot license and enjoyed flying helicopters as a hobby.

As for his golden rule of yachting: "The guest is always right."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 14, 2021 5:00 PM

Just the quality one wants in a pilot or captain - alcoholic.

Too bad, 65 is pretty young for a guy that appeared at least to be pretty fit; he seemed pretty oblivious to what was going on around him, so maybe Bravo knew back then the guy had issues.

by Anonymousreply 51December 14, 2021 8:19 PM

I was shocked that Heather used the N word while filming. WTF was she thinking?

by Anonymousreply 52December 15, 2021 4:10 AM

She thought she was being cool and she and Rayna were pals - which would never happen ANYWHERE..... But it was inexcusable and Heather should be censured......

I think to punish her she should have to watch Jake fuck Frazzah while Rachel whips her ass with a belt.

by Anonymousreply 53December 15, 2021 12:10 PM

I love how Rayna told Heather she had her back then proceeded to tell everyone that HEATHER USED THE N WORD. Of course Heather was inappropriate but Rayna told her she was wrong, Heather apologized and that should have been the end of it. Rayna is using it to deflect from her poor work ethic and attitude.

by Anonymousreply 54December 15, 2021 12:41 PM

R54, I think it just took Rayna a minute to process what happened. Once she thought about it, she was pissed.

by Anonymousreply 55December 15, 2021 2:11 PM

R54 Nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 56December 15, 2021 2:31 PM

Wasn’t Heather parroting what Rayna was saying as they were drunkenly leaving the bathroom? Rayna said “this n***” in reference to the mustache guy doing something extra, and Heather repeated it. I know that black people can say it and doesn’t make it less offensive for a white parson to relate it, but that’s the context of this situation. It’s not like Heather was attacking someone with the n word. Context and intent does not matter tho I understand.

by Anonymousreply 57December 16, 2021 11:38 AM

Heather is not my kind of people tho, don’t get me wrong. I just feel like her apology should have been enough. Is that really enough to make Rayna lose her mind and not focus on her work?

by Anonymousreply 58December 16, 2021 11:39 AM

The Heather stuff is being blown way out of proportion. Watch the fucking episode and see when and how she used the N word. And now Lee is implying she would have been canned if he knew about it. Not a Heather fan but she doesn’t deserve to be cancelled over this. An apology just isn’t enough anymore.

by Anonymousreply 59December 16, 2021 1:33 PM

Agreed.

Team Heather.

Let BRAVO know that we have had ENOUGH of cancel fucking WOKE culture.

More than enough.

by Anonymousreply 60December 16, 2021 4:51 PM

I knew this season would be woke shit as soon as I saw the cast. Enough.

by Anonymousreply 61December 16, 2021 5:23 PM

Heather & her weird face are annoying, but anyone they cast anymore seems to be an aspiring reality TV star than a person with an even somewhat legitimate career in yachting.

by Anonymousreply 62December 16, 2021 5:35 PM

Once again this shitty show is teasing a bi/gay romance or love triangle or whatever. They are joking about a threesome but we only see Jake and Rayna having sex. Trust when I say there will be some gay kissing, but no more. What's worse is this shitty show is teasing Rayna and Fraser who is gay hooking up. Do they even know what GAY means? Fuck this shit. It's offensive. Not everyone is sexually fluid. Some men just like dick and there is nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 63December 21, 2021 11:05 AM

When did this world become a world of snowflakes? When did words become LITERAL VIOLENCE. Black people, gay people... the n-word, the f-word, deadnaming, pronouns etc. The list goes on and on and on. No wonder the cons are gaining popularity. Everyone is sick of the woke shit. Everyone looks at the blue haired queer people and laugh. This is what it's turned into. And btw, before anyone calls me racist. I am not. I am a social democrat. I myself have never used the n-word and never will. I'm just pointing out the fact that this world is fucked because we equate words with actual physical violence. What happened to Rayna in that elevator was WAY WAY worse than someone simply saying the n-word as a slip-up.

by Anonymousreply 64December 21, 2021 11:11 AM

Lee calling Eddie a pretty face was cute. Love their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 65December 21, 2021 12:00 PM

I’m taking whatever she says happened in that elevator with a grain of salt, R64. She seems like the type of person who gets completely out of control and takes zero accountability for it.

by Anonymousreply 66December 21, 2021 10:55 PM

Just even by virtue of the fact that she mischaracterized her thoughtful discussion with Eddie as him saying “who cares?” makes it very hard for her to seem credible when recounting her past encounters with “racists”

by Anonymousreply 67December 21, 2021 10:59 PM

I really hate Rayna. She's toxic.

Worst fucking attitude ever. Complains about everything. Lazy as hell.

Probably because she knows they won't fire her. You know why.

by Anonymousreply 68December 22, 2021 12:50 AM

Rayna and Jake have the mentality of a 12 year old. Wes is the only grown up.

by Anonymousreply 69December 22, 2021 1:05 AM

Wes is on the spectrum.

He's definitely autistic.

by Anonymousreply 70December 22, 2021 1:07 AM

Wes is over it. How is anyone supposed to take Jake seriously as a boss when he can’t keep his clothes on and humps everything in sight.

by Anonymousreply 71December 22, 2021 1:10 AM

So Heather got fired?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 22, 2021 2:34 AM

R67 Preach. I think Eddie handled that conversation well.

by Anonymousreply 73December 22, 2021 8:28 AM

Poor Eddie.

Captain Lee is just heaping a load of SHIT on him. All because of his useless deckhands.

I would fire both Rayna and Wes. They are so fucking stupid AND lazy! And Rayna complains about everything!

by Anonymousreply 74December 26, 2021 5:11 AM

[quote]Poor Eddie. Captain Lee is just heaping a load of SHIT on him. All because of his useless deckhands.

I thought the whole "dumping on Eddie because of the stupid deckhands" was just a way to create drama in what is otherwise a pretty dull season. Eddie is too nice (and maybe not smart enough) to be an expert shit stirrer like Kate, so he has to be the goat for failing to get that bunch of dummies & drama queens to complete basic tasks

by Anonymousreply 75December 26, 2021 10:43 AM

Rayna and Wes aren’t going anywhere for obvious reasons.

by Anonymousreply 76December 26, 2021 1:48 PM

I'm watching a Below Deck Med marathon on Bravo today, and had a chance to see the episode where Hannah was fired.

I am definitely no fan of Hanner, but that was really fucking unfair.

Captain Sandy kept saying "you brought drugs on board" and "don't flush your drugs" and "give me your drugs."

IT WAS FUCKING XANAX!!!!!

They made such a big fucking deal about it, and the way that it was handled, you would think that Hannah was really Pablo Escobar in charge of the Colombian drug cartel!!!!

Unfuckingbelievable!

Then Sandy continues "I don't feel safe going out to sea with you..." and "If anything happens."

Ugh. That whole thing was a fucking setup.

Looking back, I really feel bad for Hannah and how unfair it was for her to be fired, and how the whole thing made her look on INTERNATIONAL television.

Not to mention that if she ever wanted another job in yachting, she would never be able to get one.

by Anonymousreply 77December 26, 2021 6:17 PM

It sucked but it was karma for Hannah who made the lives of many crew members miserable. All she had to do was report her medications when she got onboard and she didn’t. Sandy has never liked her and grabbed the chance to make her look even worse. Karma.

by Anonymousreply 78December 26, 2021 7:36 PM

R76 Nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 79December 26, 2021 7:38 PM

R77 Why do you think everyone hates Sandy now? Literally everyone took Hannah's side. People really can't stand either Sandy or Malia. Reading the tweets from the last Med season was horrifying. Everyone was literally over it because Sandy was still the captain. Having Malia as the bosun didn't help either.

by Anonymousreply 80December 26, 2021 7:43 PM

R80. Sandy and Malia didn’t go after some sweet, innocent lamb. Yes, they suck but so does lazy Hannah. Sandy should have fired Hannah when she said she was going out with the guests for one coke and came back 5 hours later just one day after suffering an anxiety attack brought on by the bosun she was involved with leaving her exhausted stews to do all the work. Hannah, Sandy and Malia are all trash.

by Anonymousreply 81December 26, 2021 8:46 PM

I can't believe "Locked Jaw" bitch actually compared herself to a hungry homeless person; she's a miserable person determined to make a vacation miserable for everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 82December 29, 2021 11:17 PM

I hated her, r82. Why TF didn’t she bring some ensure shakes or something if she absolutely had to go on this trip? Such a whiny bitch.

by Anonymousreply 83December 30, 2021 3:51 AM

Wait, so Heather gets fired later in the season? That sure escalated.

by Anonymousreply 84January 2, 2022 11:30 PM

Where did you get that from, R84?

From the previews, the most excitement seems to come from the Jake/Fraser/Rayna threesome. It looks pretty raunchy.

I can't wait to see what happens with that.

by Anonymousreply 85January 3, 2022 4:01 AM

I’m watching an earlier season on Bravo today. Man, Nico is a dick. And Lee promoted that douchebag? I hope he never comes back.

by Anonymousreply 86January 3, 2022 7:19 PM

Eddie is afraid of Rayna. Change my mind.

by Anonymousreply 87January 3, 2022 11:51 PM

I haven't watched the episode yet, R87.

Why is he afraid of Rayna?

by Anonymousreply 88January 3, 2022 11:52 PM

Poor Fraser, Rayna went and stole his man
.trollop!

by Anonymousreply 89January 4, 2022 1:17 AM

From the previews on the last episode in December, it looks like they're going to have a threesome later on, R89.

by Anonymousreply 90January 4, 2022 1:19 AM

Looks like Fraser is not happy about Heather bringing her second stew pal onboard. #insecure

by Anonymousreply 91January 4, 2022 1:37 AM

The threesome basically consists of some mutual kisses, I will bet anything that Fraser’s not fucking any pussy. He seemed really hurt that Rayna was fucking his man.

by Anonymousreply 92January 4, 2022 1:40 AM

Jake isn’t going to age well so he better get all the dick and pussy he can now.

by Anonymousreply 93January 4, 2022 1:50 AM

This isn't enjoyable to watch. It's stressful, anxiety provoking watching shitting service, cut feet, entitled assholes, racial tension (!!!!) on a small, closed environment.

by Anonymousreply 94January 4, 2022 2:52 AM

*shitty service

by Anonymousreply 95January 4, 2022 2:53 AM

I normally watch every new episode twice but I could barely make it through once tonite. Caught a bit of brave Rayna on WWHL who felt that Heather’s apology through her ‘fake tears’ was insincere. I guarantee every time Rayna fucks up for the remainder of the season her excuse will be HEATHER USED THE N WORD. Enough already. How about sitting down with Heather one on one on camera and expressing your feelings maturely. Oh wait. Heather tried that, but all she got was a fake hug and that was that. Except it wasn’t. Rayna would rather play the victim.

by Anonymousreply 96January 4, 2022 3:05 AM

[quote]I’m watching an earlier season on Bravo today. Man, Nico is a dick. And Lee promoted that douchebag?

He was such a man baby, but Nico reminded me of Kate in that Lee/producers were very enamored of her despite her obvious personality issues. Nico was a messy guy, but he genuinely seemed to be a real yachtie. I had no idea that Eddie was around from the very beginning. No wonder he's frustrated that he's still basically playing the same role.

by Anonymousreply 97January 4, 2022 8:50 AM

Once again the show is teasing Jake and Fraser when Jake himself has said he's straight and it's never gonna happen. I think Jake is an asshole tbh. He knows Fraser likes him but plays along anyway, thinking Fraser has a shot. It's not cool.

by Anonymousreply 98January 4, 2022 10:02 AM

R92 The "threesome" is not gonna happen. The show is teasing it, but it won't happen. Jake himself said on Insta that he his straight and has never had gay sex. Jake is just flirting with Fraser who is now starting to like him. Trust when I say it's not gonna go anywhere. In the preview you see Rayna and Jake fucking with Fraser nowhere to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 99January 4, 2022 10:05 AM

R90 NO. The crew were joking around saying they were having a threesome. Today we saw the actual "threesome", but it's not. Jake is only interested in pussy and will fuck Rayna later, as seen in the preview. Ask yourself why it's just crew chatting about them hooking up and we never see anything, maybe because Jake is actually straight.

by Anonymousreply 100January 4, 2022 10:07 AM

I guess Ray-nah will only be happy if Heather writes her a personal check for reparations.

Looks like the next group of guests will be a bunch of Ray-nuh like folks who demand much more than can or should be provided.

Eddie should have fired her ass when he heard her dissing him to her daddykins.

by Anonymousreply 101January 4, 2022 11:25 AM

#teamHeather

by Anonymousreply 102January 4, 2022 1:01 PM

Lol at Jake fucking Rayna. I told you Jake was straight and playing Fraser. He's an asshole. So over him.

by Anonymousreply 103January 4, 2022 1:09 PM

The deck crew should focus on doing their jobs properly. They suck. Jake pulling down his pants every 5 minutes is childish and tiresome. This is who Eddie put in charge? Wes has checked out. Rayna is too busy playing victim. What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 104January 4, 2022 1:58 PM

Jake told Fraser he was straight. If Fraser catches feelings for him he is an idiot. Jake is obviously just an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 105January 4, 2022 4:04 PM

Did somebody say my name?

by Anonymousreply 106January 4, 2022 5:07 PM

I love Frazzah.

He's so cute.

Such a sweet guy, funny, cute, flirtatious, fun, and smart.

So much better than Jeremiah who was a total BORE.

by Anonymousreply 107January 4, 2022 5:27 PM

Jeremiah was also fat.

by Anonymousreply 108January 4, 2022 6:37 PM

Fraser is also sensitive. I can tell.

He just seems like a good guy, and I'm usually down on pretty boys like him.

There's something that's just very likable about Fraser.

He's a hard worker, he's smart, witty, funny, and nice to people.

Fraser deserves a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 109January 4, 2022 6:42 PM

Are r107, r108 talking about Josiah? What is wrong with you, r108? I'm sorry you're suffering from body dismorphia, but at least you could keep it to yourself.

This is his idea of fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 4, 2022 7:37 PM

You're right, R110!

Josiah, not Jeremiah.

by Anonymousreply 111January 4, 2022 7:41 PM

Rayna is a downer 
I love Eddie he would be a good BFF

by Anonymousreply 112January 4, 2022 8:14 PM

What the deck team needs is someone who isn't afraid to be an asshole, someone like Joao. Jake is too busy working on his post-BD porn career, Wes is a ditz and Rayna just seems lazy & bratty. Joao would pick on them constantly because he cares what people think & he hates it when anyone makes him look bad. Eddie just seems exasperated with them but isn't willing or able to give them the ass chewing they all deserve

by Anonymousreply 113January 4, 2022 9:59 PM

Eddie is adorable on camera.

But I wonder what he's like in real life.

He can't seem to keep a girlfriend, and that's a red flag.

by Anonymousreply 114January 4, 2022 11:14 PM

R105 You don't get it, Jake continued to flirt with Fraser making Fraser thinking he had a shot. He was leading him on. Not cool.

by Anonymousreply 115January 5, 2022 5:46 AM

R115 Grow up. That's what narcissists do. They love attention. Jake set his boundaries--by telling him that he's straight--and Fraser should've too. Actually, Fraser should've pulled him to the side said and something like, "Look, what's your deal? Why are you flirting with me if you're straight?"

Types like Jake get away with this shit because people RARELY call them on it. Jake probably sees it as harmless, but since Fraser didn't set HIS boundaries, he ended up feeling like shit. I mean...haven't we ALL been through this before? I thought it was like a rite of passage or something.

No, it"s "Not cool" but that's life.

by Anonymousreply 116January 5, 2022 10:55 AM

Jake wasn’t just flirting he stuck his tongue down Fraser’s throat. He’s clearly bi if not primarily gay.

by Anonymousreply 117January 5, 2022 12:27 PM

The next group of guests look like a real trip. They’re gonna be the type of who go in knowing they’re going to leave a shit tip, act like everything is wrong and the service is shit to lay the groundwork early and to also play some fucked up domination mind game. They will also tell all their friends back home that everything was perfect.

I’m sure Rayna will feel very represented.

by Anonymousreply 118January 5, 2022 9:43 PM

I have to say; I don't really like Heather & her "standards", but I felt kind of bad for her that she genuinely apologized to Rayna - an apology she accepted- only to have Rayna continue to talk shit about her behind her back. Poor Wes, he needs some equally daft 3rd stew to hang around with. I think needy Rayna gets on his nerves

by Anonymousreply 119January 5, 2022 11:04 PM

The apology seemed fake to me, r119. She was sorry that she got called out for it.

by Anonymousreply 120January 6, 2022 12:06 AM

I believe Heathers apology was sincere but she just has an odd way of speaking. She doesn’t talk WITH people she talks AT them. That doesn’t mean she’s insincere but there is a disconnect. I have a friend who does the same thing. Everything she says sounds like a prepared statement but I know she’s a good person and I love her.

by Anonymousreply 121January 6, 2022 12:56 AM

Rayna likes to clothe herself as the victim to avoid accepting responsibility for her flaws and mistakes.

by Anonymousreply 122January 10, 2022 5:47 PM

Rayna's looking for any excuse to be bitter and lazy and avoid doing her job.

by Anonymousreply 123January 10, 2022 5:52 PM

I’m waiting for Rayna to tell the guests that Heather is a racist.

by Anonymousreply 124January 11, 2022 12:50 AM

Fraser said on WWHL that Jake is straight. Sure, Jan

by Anonymousreply 125January 11, 2022 1:30 AM

Heathers terrible hair extensions are an abomination. The fat female guest was a straight up bitch. She needs to miss a meal or two. The primary couple seems sweet. Jake’s conversation with his girlfriend was weird. I thought they had an open relationship, so why would she be upset if he had sex with Rayna?

by Anonymousreply 126January 11, 2022 2:41 AM

Fraser was on WWHL again, R125?

That's twice already! Andy Cohen must be in love.

by Anonymousreply 127January 11, 2022 11:52 AM

That guest was whack - I was waiting for her to use Vivian's line: "I've had sufficient."

It was Fray-zuh and Wesley on WWHL last night.

by Anonymousreply 128January 11, 2022 2:53 PM

I'm very attracted to Fraser.

There's something very sweet and naive about him.

by Anonymousreply 129January 11, 2022 10:57 PM

[quote]The fat female guest was a straight up bitch

I loved when Rachel made her speech about the food she was preparing & said "no one needs to be cranky!" - the expression on that woman's face.

I get food allergies are a real thing, but that woman's reaction seemed rather OTT. The other couples looked embarrassed by her behavior

by Anonymousreply 130January 11, 2022 11:47 PM

Lee is being trolled online for his criticism of Rayna and her rolling eyes but ignoring the N word incident. Lee crankily pointed out that, at that point, he still wasn’t aware of what transpired between Heather and Rayna. The reunion is going to be ugly.

by Anonymousreply 131January 12, 2022 2:29 AM

The "n" word incident could have been ended with a conversation between Rayna and Heather, but Rayna the drama queen wanted to make an issue of it to EVERYBODY.

Heather was wrong and she apologized, what does Rayna want? She won't be happy until Heather is lynched and canceled - she's a hypocrite and a lazy non worker..... People like her are the reason there aren't more black yachties - it's not worth the trouble.....

by Anonymousreply 132January 12, 2022 3:03 PM

Rayna will never be happy. Cap'N Lee went out of his way to praise her when she finally did something right and all she could do was cry about it. I'd stop even trying with her.

by Anonymousreply 133January 12, 2022 3:16 PM

Rayna wants an excuse to play the wounded victim.

by Anonymousreply 134January 12, 2022 3:18 PM

I can’t believe Ray a thought they were mind fucking her 
jeeesh she can’t take a compliment

by Anonymousreply 135January 12, 2022 3:23 PM

Not to excuse Rayna's behavior, but I will say this: the male deckhands generally do a bad job of dealing with the junior female deckhands. Maybe instead of focusing on that person's demeanor or attitude, just give me a list of things to do like Kate used to do with some of her less-motivated stews - and measure them against that. If they want to bitch & moan while pulling up the slide, whatever. It seems like any time the male bosuns complain about the "attitude" of the female deckhands, it just leads to unnecessary trouble & drama.

by Anonymousreply 136January 12, 2022 3:25 PM

She’s also trying to enlist Wes into her “Victim of Racism” attitude.

by Anonymousreply 137January 12, 2022 3:33 PM

R137 And he's all in on it, too. If these two spent as much time and energy working as they did figuring out ways to not work and to play victims, they'd be earning three stripes.

I laughed out loud when Rayna said she was going to be a lead deckhand.

by Anonymousreply 138January 12, 2022 3:38 PM

I don't get the sense that Wes is onboard with her; I kind of got the sense he immediately viewed her as a drama queen & kept his distance. Wes seems like a nice enough guy, but incredibly out to lunch. He should be a software developer or something that allows him to be full time space cadet.

by Anonymousreply 139January 12, 2022 4:16 PM

R139 He never challenges her. He always affirms her BS.

by Anonymousreply 140January 12, 2022 4:17 PM

God, Fraser is insecure as hell. Is it because he has no eyebrows?

by Anonymousreply 141January 12, 2022 4:36 PM

In that one quick shot of Fray-zuh without his shirt on his pecs looked almost deformed like they were hanging on his frame.....did he lose a lot of weight or what?

by Anonymousreply 142January 12, 2022 9:25 PM

Fraser can't afford to lose anymore weight.

He's positively skeletal.

by Anonymousreply 143January 12, 2022 9:50 PM

R143 I think he looks fat.

by Anonymousreply 144January 12, 2022 9:56 PM

[quote]God, Fraser is insecure as hell. Is it because he has no eyebrows?

I was kind of surprised by this too; given how difficult Heather is, I can understand his concern that he'd be relegated to the laundry room in favor of her BFF that can meet her "standards." But I was surprised that he admitted he was insecure, even openly admitted it to Jake. He doesn't strike me as the type that would hesitate to remind any presumptuous little missy that he's got two stripes on his shoulder

by Anonymousreply 145January 12, 2022 10:40 PM

I guess because I can read people fairly well, there was something I noticed about Fraser that made me change my mind about him, right off the bat.

If you look at him superficially, he's really handsome and you would think he's stuck up.

But as I watched him on the show, he's actually very down-to-earth, a hard worker, and a nice guy.

Unlike most nasty and bitchy queens who look like Fraser, he doesn't use his looks to be nasty to people.

Fraser is really a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 146January 12, 2022 11:01 PM

R140, Wes doesn’t challenge anyone. He is a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 147January 13, 2022 12:07 AM

Wes seems uncomfortable with the rest of the crew and who can blame him.

by Anonymousreply 148January 13, 2022 3:29 AM

I'm honestly surprised they haven't edited heather out of all episodes a la Pete for saying that word, and as much as I am NOT a fan of woke nonsense, I would support that. Saying the n word is a legit cancelable offense

by Anonymousreply 149January 13, 2022 10:05 AM

Heather and the N word. Yes, it was wrong. It’s never right. But it’s not like she said it in anger or wanted Rayna’s attention and said HEY N——. She was drunk and she said it. Maybe she has black friends and feels comfortable using the word around them because they use it with eachother. Yes, still wrong. My straight friends use the F word around me. Wrong but it doesn’t trigger me to the point where I can’t stop talking about it. Heather apologized and Rayna seemed ok with that. Then she turned it into a storyline. That should have been the end of it but an apology just isn’t enough anymore.

by Anonymousreply 150January 13, 2022 12:38 PM

R149 Heather trying to be "cool" and saying the N word was very different from what Pete did. It wasn't that Pete said the word - it was an image he posted online that was sick and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 151January 13, 2022 12:41 PM

I don’t think Heather should be fired
it was wrong but she apologized

by Anonymousreply 152January 13, 2022 1:00 PM

R150, if she had black friends she would know better. She made a point in the beginning of saying that she went to an all black school when she was young, and got bullied for being the only ‘little white girl’ there, or something to that effect. I thought at the time, what a weird thing to bring up in an interview. She is racist and I don’t like her. Her tears were 100% for herself because she knew that she might get cancelled over this. She doesn’t give a fuck about Rayna.

by Anonymousreply 153January 13, 2022 1:43 PM

R150 r151 Heather is American, correct? At least culturally American? American culture around the n word is often difficult for outsiders to understand but if you're a white American the cultural taboo is to NOT say it and to even try not to think it, and there is no "accidentally" breaking that taboo--if you do it, you know you're doing it.

And even in a world where she was making a drink mistake, too bad!! You don't get passes for violating cultural taboos. Imagine if "I was drunk and didn't know she was my sister" were an acceptable argument, nuts!!

by Anonymousreply 154January 13, 2022 1:52 PM

R154 No one said she deserved a pass. It was wrong and stupid. But you can't compare her situation to Pete's. He posted a picture of a nude black woman hanging in mid-air, shackled by her arms and legs.

by Anonymousreply 155January 13, 2022 2:03 PM

Oh yeah the white kids say it to the black kids.in the friendly way.

Depends on the audience as all language does.

by Anonymousreply 156January 13, 2022 2:13 PM

One of my black co workers said I was a ‘whiter than white’ cracker boy to my face. I didn’t take it seriously and laughed it off. If I had called him a ‘blacker than black N’ and he had taken offense I would have been fired. Let’s not pretend some black people aren’t equally as insensitive when it comes to slurs.

by Anonymousreply 157January 13, 2022 2:35 PM

Cracker doesn’t have the power of the n-word.

by Anonymousreply 158January 13, 2022 4:15 PM

I want to fuck Frazzah.

Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 159January 13, 2022 4:39 PM

Not at all R159. He seems nice enough but very thin— like praying mantis body type.

by Anonymousreply 160January 13, 2022 5:05 PM

[quote]She is racist and I don’t like her.

Perhaps, but more than anything, she just seems like she has a screw loose. If Rachel wasn't on her best behavior this year - if she was Crazy Rachel of the previous season - she'd have stuffed Heather in the Vitamix by now and put it on high.

by Anonymousreply 161January 13, 2022 5:27 PM

Rachel luvs Heather.

by Anonymousreply 162January 13, 2022 5:30 PM

[quote] She made a point in the beginning of saying that she went to an all black school when she was young, and got bullied for being the only ‘little white girl’ there, or something to that effect

I think you're mistaken.

I'm pretty sure that Heather grew up in Hawaii, and there aren't a lot of black people there.

Maybe she was referring to being a white girl in a sea of non-white people. But not necessarily black people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163January 13, 2022 5:31 PM

[quote] Rachel luvs Heather.

I'm team Heather, too.

If I thought for one second that Heather was being malicious and racist, I would say so.

But she was clearly drunk, she was clearly comfortable with Rayna (even though Rayna wasn't comfortable with Heather), and she let her guard down for a brief moment.

That is totally excusable, no matter what the idiotic cancel culture says.

by Anonymousreply 164January 13, 2022 5:33 PM

Heather is still friends with the rest of the cast.

Can't say the same about lazy, race-baiting Rayna.

People are over this false accusations bullshit.

#TEAMHEATHER

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165January 13, 2022 5:43 PM

Heather's grandfather looks like Captain Lee!

I have to say that Heather is a very worthy replacement for Kate.

It's hard to find someone who can fill those shoes, but Heather is the right one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166January 13, 2022 6:37 PM

I want to fuck Frazzah's bony ass.

by Anonymousreply 167January 13, 2022 7:26 PM

Heather and Rayna were returning to a bar together from the bathroom (presumedly). They were both probably a few drinks in. Rayna was being silly using the N word (no hard R) to refer to Jake or someone else acting crazy, and Heather parroted Rayna. This is the context I remember. There was clearly no malice in it, but I can see an apology being warranted because it’s a general no-no. Heather apologized 1:1 to Rayna. I don’t see how it can continue to be dragged out in this context. Rayna is the drama queen here.

by Anonymousreply 168January 13, 2022 7:30 PM

R168 Yes, that's exactly what happened.

Rayna's just a miserable cunt who's only happy if she's making everyone around her miserable.

by Anonymousreply 169January 13, 2022 7:32 PM

[quote]I'm pretty sure that Heather grew up in Hawaii, and there aren't a lot of black people there.

[quote]Maybe she was referring to being a white girl in a sea of non-white people. But not necessarily black people.

Many native Hawaiians don't like white people. At all. White kids routinely get beaten up at school.

by Anonymousreply 170January 13, 2022 7:42 PM

Is Fraser a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 171January 13, 2022 10:54 PM

Yes, he is

by Anonymousreply 172January 13, 2022 10:57 PM

R157, you are full of shit. Black people haven’t used the word ‘cracker’ in reference to white people in decades. That’s some 1970s Richard Pryor shit.

by Anonymousreply 173January 14, 2022 12:59 AM

I mean...this is a reality show, people. RAYNA might not make that big of a deal about it IRL but Rayna--an employee of Bravo--certainly would. Perspective.

by Anonymousreply 174January 14, 2022 9:49 AM

R174 Don't blame Rayna's lazy ass work ethic and victim personality on Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 175January 14, 2022 10:49 AM

Eddie handled his talk with Rayna very well. Of course, she didn't hear any of it.

by Anonymousreply 176January 19, 2022 1:35 AM

I thought maybe she did.đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž

by Anonymousreply 177January 19, 2022 5:28 AM

Rayna should send Heather a christmas card for her flippant, stupid talk because she's been working this slur all season to give herself a storyline since the hookup with Jake didn't really happen. The point at which Eddie tried to talk to her & she blamed him, said she wasn't angry - but was still angry, blah blah blah made it clear that this was just fake drama.

by Anonymousreply 178January 19, 2022 8:46 AM

Fraser is delightful. So cute, funny, smart. Would love to date him (although I fear we’re not bottoms).

by Anonymousreply 179January 19, 2022 5:25 PM

Jake loves to get naked. He has a nice ass, but his overall body is just so-so.

He's one helluva narcissist. He loves getting attention; he doesn't care who it's from.

by Anonymousreply 180January 19, 2022 5:36 PM

I loved in the last episode when Eddie, who seems completely over Jake's antics, sighed "you know his dick is going to come out, it's just a matter of time." Between pouty Rayna & attention whore Jake, poor Eddie must feel very old

by Anonymousreply 181January 19, 2022 5:50 PM

R181 Yeah, I think Eddie's pretty much over these ass clowns.

by Anonymousreply 182January 19, 2022 5:52 PM

Someone started a Below Deck Part 3 thread because this one is paywalled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183January 20, 2022 1:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!