Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck Season 9 - Part III

Heather said the N-word.

Fraser is feeling left out.

Captain Lee is wearing heels.

Rayna is still lazy.

And Jake is still straight.

by Anonymousreply 120May 12, 2022 9:12 PM

Captain Lee has always worn cha cha boots.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2022 7:01 PM

I want to see Fraser and Wes hook up.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2022 7:01 PM

Jake is a mussy teaser.

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2022 7:02 PM

I'd like to see Kate return.

by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2022 6:17 AM

Is there a new episode tonight?

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2022 5:01 PM

If I have to look one more time at Captain Lee wearing a sleeveless T-shirt while lifting barbells, I may vomit.

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2022 5:20 PM

Rayna and Fraser are trying to out-whine eachother.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2022 12:13 AM

Eddie, keep telling Rayna she’s doing a great job and maybe you’ll start to believe it.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2022 12:21 AM

I love these guests. The men are total gentlemen and the ladies are lovely. I think the cranky one in the last episode was under the weather because she was very sweet in tonite’s episode. And they left a great tip.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2022 2:59 AM

Please post on this thread.

The other one is paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2022 5:44 PM

pay 2 bucks

by Anonymousreply 11January 20, 2022 2:52 AM

[quote]I love these guests. The men are total gentlemen and the ladies are lovely. I think the cranky one in the last episode was under the weather because she was very sweet in tonite’s episode. And they left a great tip.

I did too; and the vow renewal thing was unexpectedly sweet.

by Anonymousreply 12January 20, 2022 9:36 AM

I feel like Rayna needs to be coddled. She needs to hear she's great every single minute or she'll have a mental breakdown. People like her, craving validation all the time, are exhausting to be around.

by Anonymousreply 13January 20, 2022 11:48 AM

But when Rayna is paid a compliment and told she’s great she doubts the sincerity and complains about that. Can’t win.

by Anonymousreply 14January 20, 2022 2:21 PM

My tv froze and skipped......how much was the tip?

by Anonymousreply 15January 20, 2022 2:33 PM

by Anonymousreply 16January 20, 2022 2:36 PM

I really loved these guests too especially the utter charm of the primary. One of my favorite charters.

I feel bad for the guests that they had to be in an episode that featured the N-word storyline happening in the background. It doesn't feel like they deserve that.

by Anonymousreply 17January 20, 2022 3:30 PM

Rayna’s energy is ghetto trash. Anyone who has spent time around anyone like that can spot it a mile away. I know they’re going for diversity now but yachting clientele are racist and I doubt they appreciate having that energy around, sulking and clicking her tongue and rolling her eyes because she’s expected to behave like an adult and do her job. Poor poor oppressed Rayna.

by Anonymousreply 18January 20, 2022 8:51 PM

R18 the good thing is that anyone watching Rayna this season would NEVER hire her to work on their yacht.

She's lazy, she's obnoxious, she's a trouble maker, and she's a total buzz kill.

by Anonymousreply 19January 20, 2022 8:54 PM

The guests were very classy

by Anonymousreply 20January 20, 2022 8:55 PM

I wonder if there will be a reunion; Andy, not exactly the tactful or gracious person in the world, has the dubious task of asking a black woman who was called a racial slur in a seeming lame and awkward attempt at banter by a drunk white woman. While she has a right to be offended, said white women apologizes repeatedly, which Rayna appears to accept, but then uses it to manipulate other crew members including her boss as a means to deflect from her own poor performance & sullen attitude on a superyacht when everyone is expect to smile, smile, smile - no matter what. Even recappers seem to take a hands off approach to Rayna. That's tough one.

by Anonymousreply 21January 21, 2022 11:04 AM

You’re right R21 except for the fact that Rayna was not called any slur. It was said in front of her by a drunk woman parroting her. An apology was then given. It’s just wild.

by Anonymousreply 22January 21, 2022 12:12 PM

Team Heather

by Anonymousreply 23January 21, 2022 2:35 PM

FUCK RAYNA THE RACIST, LAZY CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 24January 21, 2022 4:56 PM

They would be wise the skip a reunion although I have no idea what excuse they would give.

by Anonymousreply 25January 21, 2022 6:52 PM

Normally I hate the "woke position"and everything the woke people have done to this country and our beloved institutions, but I mean, Heather to me is done. How big of an idiot do you have to be to be white and say the n word. In front of a black American. On a show where last season Pete's racist slave meme correctly ended his career. Literally 12 months or less then after George Floyd died and the liberals went rabid. On a BRAVO tv show?!! Either give Heather and Rayna their own show or give Heather the boot. Saying that word was always bad but after 2020 imo you have to WANT to cause offense to say it.

by Anonymousreply 26January 22, 2022 12:30 AM

She was drunk and repeated what Rayna just said. You have to be demented not to give her a pass.

by Anonymousreply 27January 22, 2022 5:27 PM

Unless you are a snow bunny, no white gurl can say that.

by Anonymousreply 28January 22, 2022 6:28 PM

Reunions for this show usually consist of an extended episode of WWHL, so not a big deal.

[quote] Rayna’s energy is ghetto trash.

I can't believe people still talk like this, even on an anonymous message board.

by Anonymousreply 29January 23, 2022 6:04 PM

Well, Jake behaves like what trash so there is that. Wearing Heather’s thong and showing his tired old ass was pretty low class even for this show. I hope Heather burned it or at least soaked it in Lysol for a few days.

by Anonymousreply 30January 23, 2022 6:33 PM

I’m waiting for Rayna to be offended that the guests requested a WHITE party.

by Anonymousreply 31January 25, 2022 12:19 AM

Granted, I am not of the class that rents a superyacht, but those theme parties seem particularly lame. I don't know if people genuinely want that or it's Bravo schtick "you have to have theme party so the crew can run around like chickens with their heads cut off while bitching about your stupid theme. It's in the contract!"

by Anonymousreply 32January 25, 2022 9:50 AM

The preview had a very disturbing clip of Rayna and Heather....

by Anonymousreply 33January 25, 2022 12:31 PM

R33 That scene from the preview will finally air!

by Anonymousreply 34January 25, 2022 1:44 PM

Well now we know why Heather was hysterically crying. I almost don’t want to watch. There’s a 2 week gap between BD and Yachting. 2 part reunion?

by Anonymousreply 35January 25, 2022 3:10 PM

Will Jake take his pants off at the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 36January 25, 2022 3:49 PM

I'd love to see a written job description for Captain Lee.

1. Park the boat somewhere. 2. Announce, "Let's get this party started" like it's the most original thing ever. 3. Swear a lot, at least when talking to himself and staff. 4. Say plucky, salty, outmoded phrases. 5. Sit through dinner with guests, waiting anxiously for the moment he can excuse himself. 6. Barbells (?)_

If Captain Lee "does" much, we certainly don't see it on camera.

by Anonymousreply 37January 25, 2022 4:53 PM

He supervises.

by Anonymousreply 38January 25, 2022 4:55 PM

Captain Lee talks an awful lot about eating ass. But he also brings it up like it’s punishment which is crazy since I’d love to feel that grizzly beard in my poop chute. Rachel was on her best behavior all season but it looks like she’ll be in full cunt mode next episode.

by Anonymousreply 39January 25, 2022 6:00 PM

Captain Lee loves to have his poop chute eaten out by Eddie.

That's why he talks about it so much.

by Anonymousreply 40January 25, 2022 6:01 PM

DL fave Colin will be back for another season of Sailing Yacht. Just thought you should know.

by Anonymousreply 41January 25, 2022 6:05 PM

WHAT, R41???

Colin could barely make it on a motor yacht.

WTF is he doing on a sailing yacht?

by Anonymousreply 42January 25, 2022 6:07 PM

I'm talking about this Colin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 25, 2022 6:25 PM

does glenn fall overboard?

by Anonymousreply 44January 25, 2022 6:26 PM

Oh, I really thought you meant DL fave Colly Wolly! He'd be calling his mom every five minutes, sexting with Bobby all while singing showtunes at the top of his lungs. I'm disappointed now!

by Anonymousreply 45January 25, 2022 6:50 PM

Rofl R45!

by Anonymousreply 46January 25, 2022 6:52 PM

After her treatment by Captain Lee, Rayna, Rachel in a bad mood, and bitchy Fraser, way to make the one who said the n word the most sympathetic character!!

by Anonymousreply 47January 26, 2022 12:47 AM

Lee doesn’t like Heather and he doesn’t even try and hide it.

by Anonymousreply 48January 26, 2022 1:33 AM

I find the internet love for SY Colin baffling. The guy was barely in the season, to the point where I had to Google if he got edited out because of a scandal at one point. Now he’s this fan favorite?

by Anonymousreply 49January 26, 2022 4:51 AM

[quote]Lee doesn’t like Heather and he doesn’t even try and hide it.

True, the whole N-word controversy notwithstanding, she's been an annoyance to him: she plans things that involve him without asking him first, the clothes all over the wheelhouse, no one on service while guests are looking for drinks. He's used to the chief stew constantly kissing his ass. Eddie, on the other hand, does a good job of managing the cranky old man, though of courses he's known him for years. On many levels, Heather seems incredibly oblivious.

by Anonymousreply 50January 26, 2022 8:55 AM

Oblivious.....is that the same thing as having buck teeth?

by Anonymousreply 51January 26, 2022 3:06 PM

They filmed a reunion.

by Anonymousreply 52January 28, 2022 2:06 AM

Damn! Wes reading Rayna was the highlight of the season

by Anonymousreply 53February 1, 2022 12:47 AM

Agreed. So grateful for him. He seems like a genuinely sweet guy.

by Anonymousreply 54February 1, 2022 4:28 AM

Rayna really ruined the season for me.

She's just so fucking miserable, and she spreads that misery around.

And she clearly has mental problems.

So just to be clear, earlier in the season she said to Wes that she's not attracted to him because he's "too dark" and she only likes light-skinned guys.

Then now at the end of the season, she said "You're not black!"

Make up your fucking mind, you dumb cunt!

by Anonymousreply 55February 1, 2022 6:31 AM

It was nice the way Rayna's story and misery blew up in her face when everyone saw her for what she is.

I hope she gets some help - and I hope all of her future employers take a look at a few episodes of the show.

by Anonymousreply 56February 1, 2022 2:36 PM

Rayna, Champion of Black people everywhere told her black co worker he’s too white then dismissed her tirade the next morning by saying there was a lot of alcohol involved. Yet Heather slipped and said something she shouldn’t have when she was drunk but that’s no excuse. After last nights episode I think Rayna will be canceled. Also, did I miss something or did Lee never speak to Heather or Rayna about the N word incident?

by Anonymousreply 57February 1, 2022 2:43 PM

The producers must be loving it that Rayna nicely wrapped up the season with a bow for them. After a season of wailing over the stupid, thoughtless comment of a drunk co-worker - that wasn't even directed at Rayna, Rayna similarly gets drunk and says cruel & insensitive things directed at a bi-racial co-worker, yet she wants to chalk it up to "well, I was drunk" excuse. Heather, while she is a clueless, tone-deaf moron, has every right to tell Rayna to go fuck herself. Hope she gets read to absolute filth at the reunion because deserves it

by Anonymousreply 58February 1, 2022 5:13 PM

When is the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 59February 1, 2022 5:20 PM

[quote] Also, did I miss something or did Lee never speak to Heather or Rayna about the N word incident?

Lee is originally from Michigan.

I don't think he cares much, to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 60February 1, 2022 6:08 PM

Rayna ruined the season for me too she just so miserable. Go to Chef School

by Anonymousreply 61February 1, 2022 6:43 PM

Rayna is a spoiled child.

by Anonymousreply 62February 1, 2022 8:31 PM

No Jake at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 63February 8, 2022 12:03 AM

Professional victim Jess has spoken. Heather, again, took the high road.

by Anonymousreply 64February 8, 2022 12:18 AM

Rayna is now going after Eddie who claims Rayna used the word F@@@@t in unseen footage.

by Anonymousreply 65February 8, 2022 12:50 AM

Eddie straight up lied—twice.

by Anonymousreply 66February 8, 2022 12:54 AM

jake is selling his thong on insta

by Anonymousreply 67February 8, 2022 1:02 AM

[quote] No Jake at the reunion.

Damn. No Jakey, no watchey.

I would only tune in for him.

I hate Rayna.

by Anonymousreply 68February 8, 2022 1:12 AM

Still watching, just finished the stew/Jess bullshit, but having this reunion without Jake is ridiculous. If he was unavailable, then reschedule. He he didn't want to appear, then say so.

by Anonymousreply 69February 8, 2022 2:04 AM

Did Eddy say “the f-word” or the f-word?

by Anonymousreply 70February 8, 2022 2:08 AM

Happiness is knowing R will have to live with the consequences of her behavior for the rest of her life.

by Anonymousreply 71February 8, 2022 2:40 AM

I came out of this pissed at Eddie. What garbage, accusing Rayna of saying something she didn’t say.

by Anonymousreply 72February 8, 2022 2:55 AM

You're taking drunk Rayna's word over Eddie's. We don't know who's telling the truth, just that there's no footage of her saying it.

by Anonymousreply 73February 8, 2022 3:15 AM

Eddie lost credibility when he denied fucking Rocky in the laundry room and making her look crazier than she actually was. I don’t trust him.

by Anonymousreply 74February 8, 2022 3:27 AM

I love how Rayna kept saying she didn’t want to be the angry black woman yet that’s exactly what she was. I’d love to know why attention whore Jake wasn’t there.

by Anonymousreply 75February 8, 2022 3:34 AM

Production and cameras were around all of the time. He said that she said the f word multiple times. Someone would’ve heard it and/or it would be on camera, especially if it was something she said on a regular basis. He was being an asshole, and was trying to destroy her. He knew how bad it would make her look.

by Anonymousreply 76February 8, 2022 3:36 AM

I believe him. Fraser was her rival for Jake. I can easily imagine her saying it when they knew they were not being recorded.

by Anonymousreply 77February 8, 2022 4:28 AM

She doesn’t give AF about Jake, and is friendly with Fraser. Her sister is a lesbian. Fraser is the one in love with Jake, not Rayna.

by Anonymousreply 78February 8, 2022 4:38 AM

She may not have been in love with Jake, but she went after him.

by Anonymousreply 79February 8, 2022 4:41 AM

[quote] and was trying to destroy her

What, is this Dynasty all of the sudden? Take it down a notch.

by Anonymousreply 80February 8, 2022 5:03 AM

[quote] He was being an asshole, and was trying to destroy her.

Good. I want Eddie to destroy Rayna. I really hate her.

TEAM EDDIE!

And I'm wondering if Jake skipped the reunion to avoid talking about his gay storyline. If that's the case, then he's a total coward.

by Anonymousreply 81February 8, 2022 5:53 AM

R74 Rocky was certifiable. Eddie did nothing to make her look crazy, she already looked maximum crazy.

by Anonymousreply 82February 8, 2022 9:27 AM

So she's bored with beating up Heather & now she wants to have a go at Eddie. All of this makes you understand the toxic culture on boats that Lloyd described last season.

I have no idea who is or isn't telling the truth (or really care either), but Eddie is a Bravo long hauler who's already been publicly caught in a big lie once, so I don't think he'd be stupid enough to do it again. Rayna, on the other hand - regardless of the race aspect - is an obnoxious whiner with no self-awareness at all. I think it's kind of interesting that Rachel isn't taking sides & just sitting this one out. I tend to believe that she's not the victim she makes herself out to be, but if she really behaved his way in private, why wasn't it addressed?

by Anonymousreply 83February 8, 2022 11:06 AM

There's not a doubt in my mind that Rayna said "faggot." Multiple times. And I'm sure she said it in reference to Fraser, the guy who kept trying to cock block her fucking interludes with Jake.

Rayna is a horrible person. She deserves to be dragged.

by Anonymousreply 84February 8, 2022 11:32 AM

It was very interesting how Rachel kept her mouth shut and even seemed a little frosty while Rayna praised her. Fraser had an opportunity to say he and Jake never fucked but left everyone hanging. I think they did.

by Anonymousreply 85February 8, 2022 1:40 PM

R78 She can still be homophobic. Lots of people have no issue with lesbians yet are homophobic toward gay men. I even know of a lesbian who said it was easy coming out to her grandfather. He said it was ok since she was a lesbian. He accepted her. He flat out told her he wouldn't have if she was a guy coming out as gay. Lesbians are more accepted in society. It's sad but it's the truth.

by Anonymousreply 86February 8, 2022 3:31 PM

R84 Fucking preach.

by Anonymousreply 87February 8, 2022 3:34 PM

There is a lot of homophobia in the African-American community.

by Anonymousreply 88February 8, 2022 3:44 PM

The Rayna Redemption Programme was a big failure. She's still a lazy, eye rolling, needy bitch. I hope she gets exactly what she deserves in life......ALL OF IT ALL OF HER LIFE.

by Anonymousreply 89February 8, 2022 3:46 PM

Eddie flat out lied, but Rayna was so overboard she didn’t savor her vindication. Even Andy was like, I’m trying to help you here.

by Anonymousreply 90February 8, 2022 3:47 PM

I can’t imagine Eddie would be so reckless.

by Anonymousreply 91February 8, 2022 5:33 PM

Eddie has already lied once on camera (about having sex with that one chick).

by Anonymousreply 92February 8, 2022 8:07 PM

That’s a frivolous lie. This would be a heinous one.

by Anonymousreply 93February 8, 2022 9:55 PM

Just watched the reunion. God, Rayna says she doesn't want to be the "angry black woman," but she certainly was one in the reunion. She's a freaking mess. She should start drinking again.

by Anonymousreply 94February 8, 2022 9:55 PM

I think it's a bad idea to have black people on the crew of a luxury yacht.

First batshit crazy Lexi. Now batshit crazy Rayna.

Never again.

by Anonymousreply 95February 8, 2022 9:59 PM

Stop, r95. Wes and Mzi were both sweethearts. The craziest person ever on this show was that psychopath white as snow Caroline.

by Anonymousreply 96February 8, 2022 11:12 PM

R96, you need to watch Lexi's season again.

She LITERALLY called herself "The Devil" and said that she wanted to make as much trouble as possible.

Rayna was less calculating, but just as much trouble.

Caroline was crazy, but not THAT crazy.

by Anonymousreply 97February 8, 2022 11:14 PM

Caroline truly was the scariest mostly because she seemed perfectly normal. Rocky was also batshit crazy. Rayna is somewhere in between. I always felt that Lexi was acting for the cameras do it was hard to take her seriously.

by Anonymousreply 98February 8, 2022 11:17 PM

Both Fraser and Rachel were surprisingly subdued during the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 99February 8, 2022 11:19 PM

Funny how both Lexi's and Rayna's parents are supposedly "religious."

But they're both the worst possible human beings imaginable.

by Anonymousreply 100February 8, 2022 11:20 PM

You’ve obviously never worked at a job with church blacks, R100.

by Anonymousreply 101February 9, 2022 12:10 AM

This isn't a race issue; it's an issue of even somewhat serious people who make the effort to be professional yachties despite their personal issues (Wes) versus people like Rayna who just want to be reality TV/insta stars and will do whatever they have to do to get attention. Occasionally they bring in the genuinely troubled person like Caroline or even Lexi, who clearly wasn't wrapped too tight even if she was playing it up for the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 102February 9, 2022 9:46 AM

I'm wondering if something happened between Fraser and Jake, which is why Jake didn't show up and Fraser seemed so subdued during the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 103February 9, 2022 10:51 AM

It’s not that black people are good and white people are bad or that white people are good and that black people are bad. There are good and bad people of every race. Wes and Zvi seem like two of the nicest and hardest working people to have ever been on reality TV.

However, in this situation, Rayna is a homophobic bitch cunt. She said the N word and Heather just parroted her in a friendly way because she felt comfortable enough to do so. If Heather were racist, she would never have said that. She said it because she considered Rayna her equal. It was a really dumb move because white people should NEVER use that work. But…. Rayna should never have used it to a white person. I would never say fag to a straight guy. It’s just common sense.

The real racist is Rayna. She was racist toward Wes for no reason other than her own personal beliefs that white people are evil (even someone who is half white).

Of course Rayna said faggot. Eddie would not have bright it up if she didn’t say it. There is no way Bravo would have showed her saying it. Once the N word is brought up, nothing else matters. Blacks would have attacked Bravo for daring to suggest that the F word compares to the N word.

Heather could not even justify that she used the N word in a benign way. If she tried, she would have been crucified. Our culture is shit and until we face reality and start being honest, there is no hope for improvement.

by Anonymousreply 104February 9, 2022 1:41 PM

I read on Reddit that Jake was having psychological issues that he had to deal with. Some speculated that he was manic while filming, which actually makes sense (getting naked every 5 minutes).

by Anonymousreply 105February 9, 2022 2:08 PM

R105 I'd be manic, too, if I'd experienced Rayna's stank cunt in my face.

by Anonymousreply 106February 9, 2022 2:11 PM

More proof that DL is correct about bisexual men.

When I was single, a bisexual colleague kept trying to have sex with me.. and he was living with his girlfriend who had no idea what he was up to. Looking back on it, he repeatedly sexual assaulted me. When no one was around he would take out his hard on and try to get physical. It went on for about two years. I probably should have reported him, but I was too young and naive.

by Anonymousreply 107February 9, 2022 2:16 PM

Here is the link to his Instagram page, where he discusses his mental health issues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108February 9, 2022 2:24 PM

R108 That post itself is manic. Sounds like he's not quite there yet. Maybe he'll eventually come out as 100% gay.

by Anonymousreply 109February 9, 2022 2:36 PM

he mentioned self harm in some q&a story yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 110February 9, 2022 3:01 PM

This season was such a cluster fuck.

Worst season ever.

by Anonymousreply 111February 9, 2022 5:46 PM

[quote] This season was such a cluster fuck

Isn’t that the idea?

by Anonymousreply 112February 9, 2022 5:53 PM

I just realized Heather has a Debralee Scott mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113February 9, 2022 6:01 PM

H was not a fave of mine, but she certainly handles things well and with a cool head.

by Anonymousreply 114February 9, 2022 6:09 PM

[quote] This season was such a cluster fuck

[quote] Isn’t that the idea?

The idea is a fun cluster fuck.

This season wasn't a fun cluster fuck.

It was miserable and hateful, thanks to Rayna.

by Anonymousreply 115February 9, 2022 6:18 PM

I think a reason BD isn't as much fun as it used to be is in part because the guests realize now how they'll be perceived after the show so you don't get some of the really crazy stuff on previous seasons. Now all the guests seem to be high maintenance whiners with a laundry list of food allergies & complaints. BD now casts people who could be Instagram models, but seem mostly too incompetent to work at Taco Bell

by Anonymousreply 116February 9, 2022 6:48 PM

The more Rayna spoke the more supporters Heather got.

by Anonymousreply 117February 9, 2022 7:51 PM

Exactly, R117.

by Anonymousreply 118February 9, 2022 7:52 PM

[quote]Both Fraser and Rachel were surprisingly subdued during the reunion.

I thought that too; I wonder if they both have aspirations to be on future Bravo seasons and didn't want to get in the mud with Rayna. I thought it was telling that Rayna gushed about Rachel while Rachel barely responded and didn't return the praise. Even though Wes was kind of spacy during the season, he handled himself with class while Rayna kept falling back on having a bad childhood/trauma & drinking for her behavior

by Anonymousreply 119February 10, 2022 8:46 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 12, 2022 9:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!