Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Valerie Bertinelli Splits From Husband of 10 Years

Wonder what went wrong?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 26, 2021 2:39 PM

He's a financial planner. That tells me all I need to know.

by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2021 9:13 AM

"Dammit, Julie, leave Barbara's husbands alone"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2021 9:17 AM

He doesn't have a fat fetish.

by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2021 9:18 AM

She filed means he either cheated or stole her money.

by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2021 9:20 AM

Makes me sad for her. It wouldn't be surprising. IIRC, she had a a problem or problems with him long before her cooking show took off and maybe even before they got married. He always struck me as a greaseball who loved her newfound success so he stuck with her.

by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2021 9:42 AM

Sad, they seemed really cool together on her cooking show.

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2021 10:50 AM

He prolly cheated because she got so FAT. Bitch is huge now.

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2021 10:52 AM

He has DV charge in AZ involving his first wife...

Do people really "change" in that respect?

IIRC, he's also had other violent altercations, one involved his kid.

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2021 11:07 AM

Why the hell did she marry him????? She had to have choices better than him. People keep knocking her weight, but she's always been pretty, successful, vivacious, not matter what the weight. Why did she end up with a DV loser?

by Anonymousreply 9November 25, 2021 11:10 AM

She’s insufferable and has legions of mouth foaming fraus who hang onto every word she shits out on Twitter. She’s also got a nasty side to her. That sweet “I’m just a MOMMM!” thing she pushes is a load of bullshit. She pushed diets and quick fix weight loss on women for years, and now recently is promoting body positivity nonsense and whining about her weight . When someone on Twitter called her out on it earlier this year, you got a little glimpse of who she truly is. Fuck her. I hope he cleaned her out. And “Wolffy” too.

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2021 11:16 AM

Irreconcilable Weight Gain

by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2021 11:31 AM

If only you could verify via the many links you no doubt have, r10.

by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2021 11:55 AM

[quote] Why the hell did she marry him????? She had to have choices better than him.

My admittedly-biased frau take is we’re in a weird transition era where straight men (especially his age and up) haven’t adapted to more equitable marriage models, while many more women have (especially women like her, with money/fame), but still also feel pressure to couple up and not be an old single lady. So they end up marrying guys who obviously aren’t a good fit, thinking it will just magically work out…and then it doesn’t.

by Anonymousreply 13November 25, 2021 12:05 PM

Maybe she went off a bit after Edward died and it impacted her feelings for this husband. Or his for her.

by Anonymousreply 14November 25, 2021 12:28 PM

R13 Astute observation. Fellow female here, going through this right now. Im waiting until after the holidays to start addressing the situation.

by Anonymousreply 15November 25, 2021 1:03 PM

She can get more sympathy as the widow Van Halen.

by Anonymousreply 16November 25, 2021 1:18 PM

Once women have their own money, they don’t need men. Now, they might want friendship with men, but being in a relationship is very different and a lot more work.

Here, though, sounds like the age old “guy is a scumbag she never should have married” routine.

by Anonymousreply 17November 25, 2021 1:24 PM

Probably her constant fakeness- fake smile, fake perkiness etc.

by Anonymousreply 18November 25, 2021 1:35 PM

Val discovered that he was the one who posted on social media that “she needs to lose weight”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 25, 2021 1:46 PM

I suspect there’s going to be an extra helping of stuffing today.

by Anonymousreply 20November 25, 2021 3:55 PM

Amazing how Datalounge is littered with people whose Mother's all kicked the bucket a size 2.

by Anonymousreply 21November 26, 2021 1:13 PM

[quote]I no longer have room in my life, my bed or in my house for this man.

by Anonymousreply 22November 26, 2021 1:28 PM

R21 = Wolfie Van Halen, who inherited his mom’s fat genes.

by Anonymousreply 23November 26, 2021 2:21 PM

This is it! This is life the one you get so go out and have a ball!

by Anonymousreply 24November 26, 2021 2:28 PM

I’m going with r14’s take

by Anonymousreply 25November 26, 2021 2:37 PM

She was the Yoko Ono of Van Halen. Now she is the???

by Anonymousreply 26November 26, 2021 2:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!