Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pete Buttigieg has the highest favorability among Biden's Cabinet

MR. CONGENIALITY — The spotlight on Mayor Pete comes as a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll shows Buttigieg with the highest name ID (83%) of any member of the Biden administration (aside from Biden and Harris, of course) and a higher net favorability rating (+10) than not only every other Cabinet member, but both Biden (-6) and Harris (-12) as well. The next highest net favorability rating in the cabinet belonged to Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen (+8).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590January 2, 2022 9:10 AM

ON THE ROAD WITH MAYOR PETE — Amid the swirling speculation that President JOE BIDEN won’t run again in 2024, Democrats have been atwitter for weeks about whether Biden’s Transportation Secretary PETE BUTTIGIEG might mount a campaign. The man, after all, has been front and center in selling the Biden agenda across the nation, and — some suspect — is laying the groundwork for another try for the White House.

Just in time, our Alex Thompson hit the road with the former mayor of South Bend, and found “a man who seems to be in a perpetual hurry.” Thompson notes that since 2010, the 39-year-old has “run for Treasurer of Indiana, Mayor of South Bend, Chair of the Democratic National Committee, and President of the United States,” and is “one of the most media omnipresent and newly-powerful members of Joe Biden’s cabinet.”

Just as he has in interview after interview, Buttigieg batted down speculation about whether another presidential bid is in his future. “[T]his is the least I have had to think about campaigns and elections in about a decade, and that's a very good thing,” he told Alex on Friday while they toured a construction zone of the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.

Chatter about a possible President Pete comes as Biden’s White House has worked like mad to try to tamp down suggestions that Biden won’t run again. Over the weekend, WaPo had a good piece about Biden advisers’ behind-the-scenes assurances that he’ll seek a second term. And on Monday, White House press secretary JEN PSAKI reiterated Biden’s “intention” to run again.

But here’s the problem: Few, if any, Democrats really believe this. The president is 79 — he’s already the Oval Office’s oldest occupant ever — and more than a few voters have real concerns about whether he has the stamina to pull off another campaign. With Republicans on the march in elections nationwide, there’s palpable worry among Dems about who is going to lead the party into the future.

Typically, in these sorts of situations, the VP is seen as the inheritor of the mantle. But many Democrats are concerned that KAMALA HARRIS doesn’t have what it takes to win the White House. Still, all the talk of a possible President Pete has “frustrated some staffers of color who see it as a disrespectful snub,” Alex notes.

Here’s more color from Alex’s story: “While there is no election directly in sight, his initial on-the-ground efforts to promote the infrastructure deal had some resemblance to Buttigieg’s past campaigns. There were lots of news interviews, meet-and-greets with local electeds, die-hard fans in ‘Pete’ shirts carrying copies of his book, a protestor with a homophobic sign (‘Booty-Gay Go Away’), and people having trouble pronouncing his name (‘Butt-Edge-Edge’ instead of ‘Boot-Edge-Edge,’ as the emcee of one event kept pronouncing it). …

“It was all an unusual scene for the usually mundane life of a Transportation secretary. But Buttigieg is not your typical Transportation secretary. He’s the first openly gay cabinet Secretary to be Senate-confirmed and a new parent to two adopted kids who have become social media sensations, sometimes outpacing the president’s posts in terms of engagement.”

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2021 7:55 PM

You think Kamala Harris bad…just elect him.

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 8:10 PM

R2 Sourpuss.

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2021 8:15 PM

Fuck off, r2. You’re the only one who thinks Harris and Buttigieg are “bad.” We know who you are, you mentally ill freak.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2021 8:16 PM

Pete is a nice guy and a very smart one and he's heading straight toward the top!!!

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 8:16 PM

I will never vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 8:19 PM

Thanks for your input, r6. Your statement makes all the difference. Lol

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2021 8:20 PM

Thanks for sharing Jan. We can now get on with our lives

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2021 8:20 PM

R6 = Amy Klobuchar

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2021 8:21 PM

And just wait until the idiot press sinks their teeth into him. He'll be underwater just like Biden and Harris. I have nothing against him but this is because the press is not CONSTANTLY whining about him the way they do Biden.

by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2021 8:21 PM

[quote]Your statement makes all the difference. Lol

It does. In the voting booth.

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2021 8:22 PM

Should say that these poll results are because the press is not after him, not the reason for me not having anything against him.

by Anonymousreply 12November 24, 2021 8:23 PM

R2, 6, & 11 are the same loony troll.

by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2021 8:24 PM

This is just like high school. Will the nerd REALLY get to be prom king?

by Anonymousreply 14November 24, 2021 8:25 PM

R13 It's the Race Troll - she's hates Pete and just about everyone.

by Anonymousreply 15November 24, 2021 8:27 PM

[quote] Pete Buttigieg has the highest favorability among Biden's Cabinet

Of course he is. He is the only one the media will focus on, the others are just unknown to the public.

Without looking it up who is the Secretary of Education

by Anonymousreply 16November 24, 2021 9:42 PM

He's a decent guy and people can tell.

by Anonymousreply 17November 24, 2021 9:55 PM

which is why the knifes are out. He's like the zebra in a herd of wildebeest

by Anonymousreply 18November 25, 2021 1:02 AM

Knives, r18. The plural of knife is "knives."

by Anonymousreply 19November 25, 2021 1:05 AM

I am not remotely worried about Pete. Go to any right wing site and they (unlike CNN and MSNBC etc) have tons of dirt on Buttigieg. Petey has been a bad boy and expect to hear plenty about it soon enough. He has stupidly built this whole virginal pious shtick and it ain't gonna fly the next time he runs. Someone liked to "travel" before they became famous and special friends are talking about it.

by Anonymousreply 20November 25, 2021 9:49 AM

I read a first hand account online someone posted, allegedly from someone talking about their "experience" with Pete (who is a bottom). What city they hooked up in (Pete traveled to meet him). When. What they talked about. Etc. They met online (the guys named the site they met on) and it was not a "relationship" site The story even mentions the time between Pete meeting Chazzy and the time Pete met this "special friend). Run Pete Run. It will be hilarious watching Petes Hetero Normative Act devolve into the charade it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 25, 2021 10:04 AM

Not to diminish the risk of such story, but isn't that a risk for every individual running for office nowadays? Those stories could be real or fake but I'm sure they'll become a regular thing in all future campaigns now. You get a story from a real person, maybe a picture or two depicting the candidate, maybe even a 'hidden cam' video (deep fake or not). The person with the story may be a real acquaintance or may never actually have met the candidate. Telling a story is easy, and these days there is always at least some shady outlet that is willing to publish anything.

I wonder how campaign managers prepare for that.

by Anonymousreply 22November 25, 2021 4:02 PM

The Democratic Party is far too homophobic to ever elect a gay man. He was treated the absolute worst by the press during the primary. White men below the age of 70 are non starters in the Democratic Party.

by Anonymousreply 23November 25, 2021 4:07 PM

[quote] White men below the age of 70 are non starters in the Democratic Party.

R23 feels intuitively what's true. Don't irritate him with facts.

by Anonymousreply 24November 25, 2021 4:26 PM

Blacks treated Pete like garbage. White Democrats loved him.

by Anonymousreply 25November 25, 2021 4:29 PM

Especially rural Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 26November 25, 2021 4:30 PM

Boy that anti-Pete Troll is really on the warpath. Of course, we all know who it is. In any event, don't believe anything it says. It's been proven to be a liar time and time again.

by Anonymousreply 27November 25, 2021 6:42 PM

I just wish he would get over the Jesus stuff.

by Anonymousreply 28November 25, 2021 6:53 PM

POTUS Pete, VP Demmings, Senate Leader Klobuchar

by Anonymousreply 29November 25, 2021 6:57 PM

I don't think party higher ups really think Kamala Harris is unrecoverable at this point, r29. She's still very much in the mix for '24.

by Anonymousreply 30November 25, 2021 7:02 PM

R30 the higher ups will never give up on her, they are worried about looking racist if they do. but ultimately it's up to voters. btw, Biden is running again barring something unforeseen

by Anonymousreply 31November 25, 2021 7:05 PM

PLEASE, somebody help F&F the obsessed likely PAID Pete Buttigieg troll who keeps posting thread after thread after thread, and subsequent fake replies on the man?

Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 32November 25, 2021 7:07 PM

Paid by whom, r32? Who would pay someone to post anti-Pete threads?

by Anonymousreply 33November 25, 2021 7:11 PM

[quote] The Democratic Party is far too homophobic to ever elect a gay man.

But African Americans are the backbone of the Democratic Party! Oh wait...

by Anonymousreply 34November 25, 2021 7:11 PM

[quote]POTUS Pete, VP Demmings, Senate Leader Klobuchar

Enough, please. ENOUGH. Democrats are just CONSUMED with identity politics. Why not a black trans alien eskimo from Pluto.

by Anonymousreply 35November 25, 2021 7:22 PM

[quote]But African Americans are the backbone of the Democratic Party! Oh wait...

I’m sick of this.

by Anonymousreply 36November 25, 2021 7:23 PM

Reality check, people. No one would give a single shit about PB if he weren't openly gay.

by Anonymousreply 37November 25, 2021 7:28 PM

[quote]Enough, please. ENOUGH. Democrats are just CONSUMED with identity politics. Why not a black trans alien eskimo from Pluto.

I’ll correct myself here, it’s white gay men who are consumed with identity politics. At least on this site.

by Anonymousreply 38November 25, 2021 7:30 PM

I'm sorry, but is there anyone in Biden's cabinet who got there on merit? Why on earth would you put the mayor of some rinky dink town, who basically accomplished nothing in that town, and put him in charge of a billion dollar transportation budget? What this guy knows about the Department of Transportation you could put in a thimble. And then , he takes MONTHS off for paternity leave, and is now surprised about the supply chain shortage crisis? Let's face it, he was put there to throw a bone to gay supporters, and for no other reason.

by Anonymousreply 39November 25, 2021 8:09 PM

I’d like to see a Pete AOC ticket. Unbeatable. Whiplash smart the both of them.

by Anonymousreply 40November 25, 2021 8:52 PM

[quote] I'm sorry, but is there anyone in Biden's cabinet who got there on merit?

But they look like America

by Anonymousreply 41November 25, 2021 8:53 PM

What exactly is this surprising bombshell from this person that he may have hooked up with?

by Anonymousreply 42November 25, 2021 8:59 PM

The smartest Dems are Pete Warren Bernie and AOC. There are clever politicos like Nancy and Amy. But they are very old school.

by Anonymousreply 43November 25, 2021 9:03 PM

R40 = Donald Trump

by Anonymousreply 44November 25, 2021 9:06 PM

Ooooo you scare me r44!!!

by Anonymousreply 45November 25, 2021 9:10 PM

a Unity ticket with kinzinger so DL can live out their masturbatory fantasies

by Anonymousreply 46November 25, 2021 9:34 PM

R42 = Let's put it this way = Buttigieg has publicly posted pix of his ass in tight jeans. his feet (for the freaks), and the shirtless pic of him sticking his tongue out jogging. WHAT do you think he has posted "privately"?. ..Oh My...Don't worry. You'll find out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 26, 2021 1:15 AM

Well then make it so Mr Wizard!

by Anonymousreply 48November 26, 2021 1:28 AM

[quote] I’d like to see a Pete AOC ticket. Unbeatable.

Surest thing for even me not to vote.

by Anonymousreply 49November 26, 2021 2:46 AM

Met a man. Married the Man. Has 2 brats. All in under 3 years. Ain't nobody in that much much of a hurry for no reason. I really think Buttigieg is prepping the "that happened in my past" card. The stories are out there. And being on the Amazon payroll is not a good look either.

by Anonymousreply 50November 26, 2021 2:52 AM

That whole thing was very, very fast.

by Anonymousreply 51November 26, 2021 2:57 AM

He was closeted until 40.

by Anonymousreply 52November 26, 2021 2:58 AM

Nobody's electing a guy whose jobs consisted of working as a hack for a notorious outfit like McKinsey, being the mayor of a small college town and who had a notoriously racist record there... and who was Secretary of Fucking Transportation.

Stop dreaming, Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 53November 26, 2021 2:59 AM

[quote]town and who had a notoriously racist record

I would support this. But it’s not “racist record” it’s “racist” record.

by Anonymousreply 54November 26, 2021 3:02 AM

I would love a centrist Democrat to tell trans, blacks, Muslims, LGBTQ, and non-binary to go fuck off. That would be wonderful and glorious.

by Anonymousreply 55November 26, 2021 3:03 AM

A centrist GAY Democrat. Even better.

by Anonymousreply 56November 26, 2021 3:04 AM

lol. y'all are weird about how much you despise a politician who hasn't done anything remotely controversial and who hasn't said anything inflammatory towards anyone. like, it's a lot of energy to waste. it's like getting unhinged towards klobuchar or duckworth or connor lamb. i gotta think there are some deeper issues going on with how gay men react to other successful gay men.

by Anonymousreply 57November 26, 2021 4:44 AM

As with every thread about Buttigieg, nobody can ever name a single thing Pete has ever done for the LGBTQ Community. Nothing. Zilch.Sucking dicks you meet on hookup sites don't count. Behaving like you desperately wish YOU were straight doesn't count. What has he done? Hell, has he ever donated a dime to the Human Rights Campaign?....He is not a successful gay man, he is a desperate straight wannabe.

by Anonymousreply 58November 26, 2021 5:06 AM

AOC among the smartest? My sides are aching because I've laughed too much.

by Anonymousreply 59November 26, 2021 5:24 AM

There is a big difference between hating a politician and being unimpressed by him. The Pete fans here want us to sacrifice white lambs to him. I just think he is in way over his head.

I think that of Kamala as well but Pete seems much less personally obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 60November 26, 2021 5:31 AM

I like Pete's personality, but I think Chasten is a negative influence, pushing him to some of the more crazy leftist ideas.

by Anonymousreply 61November 26, 2021 5:38 AM

So the Democratic Party sabotaged his campaign with constant accusations of racism, but now they are going to groom him for a future presidency via transportation secretary role? Make it make sense people!!! Buttigieg vs Trump especially after this Biden presidency is going to be a landslide for the Repubs, and it makes me furious because I just want a competent liberal in office.

by Anonymousreply 62November 26, 2021 5:46 AM

R62 = Well said.

by Anonymousreply 63November 26, 2021 5:57 AM

Next job is "an" Only Fans.

by Anonymousreply 64November 26, 2021 10:49 AM

[quote]POTUS Pete, VP Demmings, Senate Leader Klobuchar

This would flatten anything the Republican Party comes up with.

by Anonymousreply 65November 26, 2021 11:28 AM

[quote]As with every thread about Buttigieg, nobody can ever name a single thing Pete has ever done for the LGBTQ Community.

I'm gay - not LGBTQ+++- and am fine with having the first openly gay man in the U.S. Administration. I think that's "doing something" for the gay community.

We will have a gay president way before we ever have an openly atheist president. Think about that.

by Anonymousreply 66November 26, 2021 12:55 PM

Pete lovers, if he's so wonderful tell us exactly what he's done to get the ships unloaded?

by Anonymousreply 67November 26, 2021 1:01 PM

he's posted super cute pics on instagram of his one-eyed dog

by Anonymousreply 68November 26, 2021 1:16 PM

R40 Every Repug wants that ticket, what with it being utterly unelectable and all.

by Anonymousreply 69November 26, 2021 2:30 PM

Pete is a bottom? So they must buy a ton of double ended dildos because Chasie is a big ol gurl.

by Anonymousreply 70November 26, 2021 2:36 PM

[Quote] Pete lovers, if he's so wonderful tell us exactly what he's done to get the ships unloaded?

Wrong department. Go to Commerce.

by Anonymousreply 71November 26, 2021 2:53 PM

R67: That is not the remit of the Department of Transportation. That would fall under Homeland Security at Customs, then Commerce. Learn what departments do what before opening a mouth, dear.

by Anonymousreply 72November 26, 2021 3:04 PM

He has a furry taint.

by Anonymousreply 73November 26, 2021 3:19 PM

[quote] Pete lovers, if he's so wonderful tell us exactly what he's done to get the ships unloaded?

Yeah, exactly! And inflation and world peace. He is in office for almost a year and Diet Coke is still sweetened with aspartame.

by Anonymousreply 74November 26, 2021 5:18 PM

R67 There are a lot of reasons to criticize Pete, and this isn't one of them lol

by Anonymousreply 75November 26, 2021 5:28 PM

I’d love to read these Pete sex stories that troll was pushing. Being a bottom isn’t surprising, it was a 50/50 chance.

by Anonymousreply 76November 26, 2021 6:50 PM

R76 = The stories will go hand in hand with the dick pix and the dirty texts....Wait and See...Let's just say nobody is going to take a bottom like Pete seriously when they find out he wants strangers to dominate him. There is a reason Pete lets Chasten boss him around.

by Anonymousreply 77November 27, 2021 12:35 AM

If Pete had weird sexual kinks, it would be the only remotely interesting thing about him.

by Anonymousreply 78November 27, 2021 12:57 AM

Pete's biggest asset is Chasten!

by Anonymousreply 79November 27, 2021 12:58 AM

[quote]I'm sorry, but is there anyone in Biden's cabinet who got there on merit? Why on earth would you put the mayor of some rinky dink town, who basically accomplished nothing in that town, and put him in charge of a billion dollar transportation budget? What this guy knows about the Department of Transportation you could put in a thimble.

Oh yes, because Elaine Chao was so qualified to be Secretary of Transportation and definitely got the job based on merit.

by Anonymousreply 80November 27, 2021 12:59 AM

Comparing Pete to Elaine Chao and bragging about what an improvement he is, is not much of a compliment.

by Anonymousreply 81November 27, 2021 1:08 AM

Chasten is squirely and I bet secretly Pete regrets being tied down to him but he needs the look of stability.

by Anonymousreply 82November 27, 2021 1:10 AM

I'm not a fan of Pete, but these anonymous sex stories are obvious bullshit. There's no way someone as ambitious and careful as him would risk his rep like that. It's hard enough being a gay politician, he doesn't need to be known as a promiscuous bottom too. The last thing he wants, is mainstream America to see him as a stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 83November 27, 2021 1:34 AM

[quote] There's no way someone as ambitious and careful as him would risk his rep like that

No doubt about that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 27, 2021 1:46 AM

R83 = Before Pete was famous. You'll see. He used to travel to meet guys. He didn't hook up in SB..Quit acting like guys don't do stupid things when they are horny. Just ask John McGreevey or Eliot Spitzer or Anthony Weiner or John Edwards....etc etc....The story I read was specific. Where. When. What. Let's just say Pete knew his way around Indianapolis and Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 85November 27, 2021 1:47 AM

Pete made the mistake of marrying the first loser that he dated.

by Anonymousreply 86November 27, 2021 1:51 AM

R85 so, when he was single he had sex?

by Anonymousreply 87November 27, 2021 2:21 AM

I think he is a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 88November 27, 2021 2:35 AM

Pete = Meet a man...Marry the man...Have kids with the man. All in under 3 years..That alone tells you how desperate they both are. I know lots of gay couples who have kids and all of them waited at least 6 or 7 years because they traveled and had fun first...Pete wants to be straight so badly I am honestly surprised he hasn't tried gay conversion therapy. I really do.

by Anonymousreply 89November 27, 2021 2:51 AM

As far as political spouses go, Chasten is actually doing a nice job. He's handling well the pressure and middle aged women seem to love him. The biggest reason people trash him here is because he isn't conventionally attractive.

by Anonymousreply 90November 27, 2021 2:51 AM

Has Chasten ever had ANY job that Buttigieg did not get for him?...The teacher job (that Chasten never wanted and only kept for less than a year). Dog Walker. Nanny.

by Anonymousreply 91November 27, 2021 3:02 AM

So beautiful Pete.

A Pete Buttigieg/ Beto O'Rourke ticket would be a dream come true.

by Anonymousreply 92November 27, 2021 3:05 AM

I was thinking Pete/Hakeen Jeffries, but Pete/Beto would be pretty awesome too.

by Anonymousreply 93November 27, 2021 3:08 AM

Hakeem Jeffries could be the SOS. mmmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 94November 27, 2021 3:10 AM

r85 Those stories are totally untrue. Pete never even tried to have sex until he met Chasten. After one visit to Chasten's underground sex dungeon (Donjon du sexe de Chasten Glezman) Pete suddenly knew Man. He was HOOKED for LIFE!!!

by Anonymousreply 95November 27, 2021 3:18 AM

I want to fuck him now that it’s been established he’s a bottom whore.

by Anonymousreply 96November 27, 2021 3:18 AM

[Quote] A Pete Buttigieg/ Beto O'Rourke ticket would be a dream come true.

For the Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 97November 27, 2021 3:29 AM

For Republican who want to vote for Pete? Sure, let them cross party lines. Everybody loves Pete.

by Anonymousreply 98November 27, 2021 3:41 AM

Kamala, Joe, Elizabeth and Amy were all AGGREGATORS. They went down lists of things that had to be done to fix America. Not easy to understand lists.

Pete is a DISTILLER. He explains why things are needed, complex things, in simple white, uneducated understanding language. People like him because he makes them feel smart.

by Anonymousreply 99November 27, 2021 3:42 AM

R98, to be clear, I was commenting more about Beto.

by Anonymousreply 100November 27, 2021 3:49 AM

R99 = And yet Pete couldn't explain why Black Voters shouldn't hate his guts for the job he did for minorities in South Bend?....There is a reason Pete lost in South Carolina.. Of course Buttigieg quit like he quit running for the DNC chair job before losing that too.. He isn't a gay success story as much as he is a gay quitter. Heck, he even quit the transportation job for months.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 27, 2021 3:51 AM

The Poor, desperate, LOONY Anti-Pete Troll is reduced to posting a three year old article.

Go take your autism meds and fuck off, Troll.

by Anonymousreply 102November 27, 2021 4:04 AM

[quote] reduced to posting a three year old article.

That's a fair point. How is it the media whitewashes the issue now they thought was so significant such a short time ago

by Anonymousreply 103November 27, 2021 4:11 AM

[quote] Oh yes, because Elaine Chao was so qualified to be Secretary of Transportation and definitely got the job based on merit.

Whether you agree with her handling of the jobs she'd had previously, I don't think you can make the claim that she didn't have the experience for Sec of Transportation. She'd already served in 2 previous administrations at DOT and had other international level positions in finance plus her daddy founded a shipping company. And, I don't discount her husband as a help. But she was certainly more "qualified" for the job than Pete was. She actually handled a labor crisis at some western port during her tenure IIRC when she was Sec of Labor.

Having said that it doesn't mean Pete can't end up doing a great job.

by Anonymousreply 104November 27, 2021 4:29 AM

Of course he’s running, that’s why he had to get the kids.

by Anonymousreply 105November 27, 2021 4:55 AM

Buttigieg is also doing a lot of bootlicking to minorities who see right thru it. Announcing "Roads are Racist" and meeting with the black mayor of Columbia South Carolina. Pete really doesn't get it when it comes to minority voters. They can spot insincerity a mile away.....LINK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 27, 2021 5:12 AM

Minority voters do not care about sincerity, they care about results.

It is why LBJ was such a great president for them.

by Anonymousreply 107November 27, 2021 1:23 PM

Stop pandering to the blacks.

Lose some black votes and pick up more white votes.

Problem solved. President Pete.

by Anonymousreply 108November 27, 2021 1:30 PM

R108 I agree, the black population is what 14%? You have to get white voters on board to win a US election. This is not Africa.

by Anonymousreply 109November 27, 2021 8:06 PM

[quote]the black population is what 14%? You have to get white voters on board to win a US election. This is not Africa.

Better not tell Joy Reid.

by Anonymousreply 110November 27, 2021 8:53 PM

the black population is what 14%?

Minus the ones Joe drummed out of the corps so that takes it down to 10%, 11%? Somewhere around there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 27, 2021 9:29 PM

As the majority of white voters vote Republican, what white voters do you think Pete will recruit? The left hates him, understandably, he's a Log Cabin Republican. Other whites are going to be impressed with a guy who has no relevant experience to run for President?

His ego's too big. He should run for Congress in a safe Indiana district. His only attempt to run statewide in Indiana failed miserably. Speaking of which: why isn't he working to turn Indiana blue again? Obama won Indiana in 2008 so it's doable.

by Anonymousreply 112November 27, 2021 9:48 PM

This thread should be ff'd and dumped. It's the same troll, talking to himself over and over.

by Anonymousreply 113November 27, 2021 11:26 PM

it's funny that a lot of people talk about identity politics but that's exactly what's happening in this thread. Insane comments like "he's a log cabin Republican". This has to be based solely off the fact that he has a heteronormative life. He is to the left of almost any elected official right now. The only controversial thing he does said in the last six months is that infrastructure has some racism built into it. It's 100% correct and Republicans hated it. I can't think of a single policy issue where he would agree with the log cabin Republicans. If elected into the Senate he would immediately be one of the most progressive members. But because he is religious and has started a family and is a white male he is lumped in with Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 114November 27, 2021 11:41 PM

If he wasn't gay, he would be a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 115November 28, 2021 12:20 AM

I thought the old population were 13% and it has now dropped below 13%. I'm too lazy to look and you know what? I don't trust anymore that they haven't been manipulated for political purposes.

by Anonymousreply 116November 28, 2021 12:25 AM

R115 what makes you say that? He is in support of abortion including late term abortion. He is in full support of trans rights. He believes in higher taxes and larger government. He believes in climate change and in putting major restrictions on fossil fuels. He supports expansion of the Supreme Court. He supports a government run healthcare system for everyone. Literally nothing he has said or done or supported is in line with Republican values. You just don't like that he's not the right kind of queer.

by Anonymousreply 117November 28, 2021 12:43 AM

r113 The focus really needs to be on Chasten, as a model for the LGBTQ+ youth audience which dominates DL.

by Anonymousreply 118November 28, 2021 12:45 AM

What DL are you on?

by Anonymousreply 119November 28, 2021 12:54 AM

There is a reason staffers called Chasten "Chastise" behind his back for the way he would treat Pete. But bottoms like Pete love getting treated like dirt. You actually see some of it in their lousy amazon documentary.

by Anonymousreply 120November 28, 2021 12:56 AM

He supports a government run healthcare system for everyone.

He supports a bullshit, insurance-friendly plan and "choice" because he's backed by those interests. He should support Medicare For All. He's a neoliberal shill.

by Anonymousreply 121November 28, 2021 1:04 AM

Sorry, should have quoted this:

[quote]He supports a government run healthcare system for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 122November 28, 2021 1:05 AM

Petey Whoopsie #271 = "The Infrastructure Bill will create 19 MILLION JOBS" = It was 2 million jobs....Idiot Pete was off by 17 MILLION JOBS.....One of the many mistakes Petey gets a pass on...And instead of simply saying he misspoke Prissy Pete said "I should have been more clear"........Actually he should have been more correct....BTW = Pete seems to have had more dental work done. He used to have more of an overbite. I could see the difference after watching his humiliating video of him ending his failed Presidential Run...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 28, 2021 1:18 AM

If Chasten becomes first gentleman, will he share his fudge recipe?

by Anonymousreply 124November 28, 2021 1:18 AM

r124 No, but he will host special parties for friends(!!!) from the South Bend baths!

by Anonymousreply 125November 28, 2021 4:52 AM

I know but if the media narrative (created by whites) is that blacks don't like X, then a bunch of whites will not vote for X. So that they can feel like they are in solidarity with the blacks and feel less guilty. Like it's just elite whites manipulating other white people using black people's suffering as a political tool. It doesn't matter what an average black person thinks about a certain politician or policy, these white people only hear the voices of black political authorities like Al Sharpton. And I think black voters themselves are very influenced by these same types of leaders, Biden wouldn't be in office if it weren't for Clyburn in SC.

by Anonymousreply 126November 28, 2021 6:53 AM

Matt, Matt, Matt, isn't there some kind of medication you can take for your looniness?

by Anonymousreply 127November 28, 2021 7:40 AM

R126 = Pete sure wouldn't have been won if Biden hadn't won South Carolina. The black voters reject him. I actually think politics is about money for Buttigieg and not the White House--surely he knows he will never win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 28, 2021 7:42 AM

He looks like he’d have a super hairy ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 28, 2021 7:50 AM

R129 = Was that picture taken in Indianapolis by a top who just met a guy from South Bend?....If so it could be Pete for all we know.

by Anonymousreply 130November 28, 2021 8:10 AM

[Quote] The only controversial thing he does said in the last six months is that infrastructure has some racism built into it. It's 100% correct

Evidence for that today? Not decades ago. Today.

by Anonymousreply 131November 28, 2021 4:11 PM

You would think Democratic voters would be thrilled to have somebody in the Biden administration that does well in terms of being appreciated. You would think the more secretaries do well overall the better the chances that at least some things get done.

But no: That's not what counts. It is all about MY OWN wish list. Not meeting my wish list 100%? Go to hell! I only accept the 1% of candidates for Congress who match my wish list completely. The rest are Nazis, corrupt or spineless. Signed: Stupid entitled ass who doesn't think for one minute beyond my assumed entitlements.

by Anonymousreply 132November 28, 2021 4:25 PM

R131 Many examples were given and yes, most started out decades ago. But because our infrastructure has not been updated it's still persists and still results in inequality. Including building overpasses to low for buses to leave out of black neighborhoods to public beaches etc.

by Anonymousreply 133November 28, 2021 5:17 PM

The "black voters don't like Pete" thing was definitely blown out of proportion. Other than Biden, was there anyone that Black voters were largely behind? They didn't back Klobuchar or Yang either, but no one talked about that. Hell, even Kamala and Corey Booker didn't have huge support in the black community, which no one talked about either. The media was *obsessed* though with Buttigieg's numbers with black voters. And they definitely created a self-fulfilling prophecy where their constantly talking about how black voters didn't like Pete only served to turn off more black voters.

by Anonymousreply 134November 28, 2021 7:54 PM

R134 yeah, elizabeth warren didnt do well with non-white voters. Klobuchar did badly, Sanders did ok with young Black voters but not older ones. Castro polled badly. Only Biden did well with them in this last primary.

by Anonymousreply 135November 28, 2021 8:19 PM

Black voters vote for whoever James Clyburn tells them to.

by Anonymousreply 136November 29, 2021 2:26 AM

[quote] these white people only hear the voices of black political authorities like Al Sharpton. And I think black voters themselves are very influenced by these same types of leaders, Biden wouldn't be in office if it weren't for Clyburn in SC.

Clyburn is not Al Sharpton. I think you'll find most black Americans - not the ones who have the inclination and the time to be out demonstrating - do not like Al Sharpton or other grifters. I'll tell you who they liked. They liked Bill and they liked Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 137November 29, 2021 3:12 PM

It doesn’t matter about favorability ratings. Black Demos won’t vote for a gay man. He’d have to make a very strong play for their votes that might turn off other voters.

by Anonymousreply 138November 29, 2021 3:25 PM

[quote]They liked Bill and they liked Hillary.

They didn’t like Hill and her pandering.

by Anonymousreply 139November 29, 2021 7:48 PM

Another Buttigieg Mistake.....Pete encourages poor people go out and buy a 70,000 dollar electric car to get in on the savings because he is spending millions for the rich people electric charging stations!!!...IDIOT...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140November 30, 2021 1:27 AM

Mayor Pete emails the Transportation staff about his kids?...Does he not understand the term "professionalism"?. ..Dudes got too much time on his hands...What the hell does this guy do all day? I feel sorry for the staff who have actual work to do but have this attention whore of a boss throwing out emails about his brats and other ramblings..... WTF>

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141November 30, 2021 1:32 AM

Pete looks so hot 🔥 in those pictures R140 R141

by Anonymousreply 142November 30, 2021 1:34 AM

What about this one R142?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143November 30, 2021 2:01 AM

He looks like pizza rat in that one, r143.

by Anonymousreply 144November 30, 2021 2:12 AM

he will never be president. Or even VP. Know that.

by Anonymousreply 145November 30, 2021 2:21 AM

lol. Those are like the most mundane normal emails that a boss could possibly send. What about him has met so many peoples's brains melt? I'm sure by 2024 you will be posting #LockHimUp on all Pete posts LOL.

by Anonymousreply 146November 30, 2021 4:00 AM

Side Note: I don't find him particularly attractive, but I'd love to see him get fucked by a bodybuilder twice his size.

Anyway, proceed...

by Anonymousreply 147November 30, 2021 4:03 AM

R147 I tried to google an image of Chasten exercising/weight lifting as maybe he could fulfill that fantasy you mention, but nothing came up.

Just a picture of him playing the bored housewife with his merlot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148November 30, 2021 4:30 AM

R140 Electric cars are going down in price. And the whole point is to get more people driving them as they go down in price.

by Anonymousreply 149November 30, 2021 4:48 AM

R149 = Tone Deaf....And probably Chasten. Or as he was called on the campaign trail, chastise---for the way he yelled at his wimp bottom husband behind the scenes.. By the way---keep your eyes open for Petes travel expenses....It is really starting to add up. For someone who wouldn't work weeks ago he sure is running up the tab to go to Arizona and the Carolinas---on taxpayers dime...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150November 30, 2021 5:41 AM

I read on a baseless right-wing website that Pete once FARTED in public... he's [bold]TRULY OVER[/bold]!!!

by Anonymousreply 151November 30, 2021 6:53 AM

Well, r151, at least Pete didn't fart in front of Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 152November 30, 2021 1:37 PM

Pete doesn't fart! That's how perfect he is!

by Anonymousreply 153November 30, 2021 4:31 PM

Yes, no anus.

by Anonymousreply 154November 30, 2021 5:31 PM

Tried to tell you all that the Trump Cult is fixated on bottom Buttigieg.......Here is proof......link..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155November 30, 2021 11:18 PM

the buttigiegs got papped last night with the kiddos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156December 3, 2021 12:14 PM

Buttigieg got a budget of over 1 trillion dollars to spend in the massive bill recently passed. People are being nice to him so he will give them some money. That's the only reason he's getting positive press.

When they find out he is going to spend most of it on fighting racism and white supremacy in the transportation system instead of fixing roads and airports, his popularity will drop like a stone.

by Anonymousreply 157December 3, 2021 12:19 PM

Kamala will find a way to sabotage him.

by Anonymousreply 158December 3, 2021 1:02 PM

Oh, how dare Pete have a sex life before marriage, what's this world coming to? Next you are going to tell me that the Melania wasn't actually a "fashion model".

by Anonymousreply 159December 3, 2021 1:11 PM

This is hilarious! He has a 38% 'favorability' rating in that article. Thirty-eight percent! And some of DL's political genii are proclaiming him King of the World.

Just to spell this out for the math-challenged here: 38% is not a winning number. (He has the 'highest favorability among Biden's cabinet,' only because no one in JB's cabinet has a 'high' favorability rating. He is NOT popular with the public!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160December 3, 2021 4:46 PM

How dare you, r160!!!! He's a gay!!!

by Anonymousreply 161December 3, 2021 5:26 PM

Chasten and Gus Buttigieg with his godmother ✨💕

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162December 3, 2021 11:02 PM

Chasten is a total frau.

by Anonymousreply 163December 3, 2021 11:05 PM

They need to come clean about the surrogate.

by Anonymousreply 164December 3, 2021 11:07 PM

Why R164, It's not your business, dont you have anything else better to do that keep pushing this narrative? Apparently not.

by Anonymousreply 165December 3, 2021 11:40 PM

[quote]When they find out he is going to spend most of it on fighting racism and white supremacy in the transportation system instead of fixing roads and airports, his popularity will drop like a stone.

And yet black folk will still hate him more than a thousand suns because he's white and looks like an average guy and not a flaming black queen like Jussie Smollett or RuPaul.

by Anonymousreply 166December 3, 2021 11:44 PM

[quote]Tried to tell you all that the Trump Cult is fixated on bottom Buttigieg

Of course they are, people only do that when they are jealous and worried someone like that could become a powerful leader. Pete checks a lot of boxes that typically win elections. He's very positive, well educated, well spoken, intelligent, quick on his feet, looks straight, religious and served his country. You could pick that apart, but as a whole it's a pretty good package. Especially when you compare to what else is out there like Trump 2024?

I personally think now that he has his hands full with two kids, he's probably not going to run for president anytime soon. He's got a great job for the next 8 years probably. But just based on the hate campaign from Fox and other conservative networks, they seem to think he is. They are acting like jealous ex-girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 167December 3, 2021 11:53 PM

[quote] because he's white and looks like an average guy and not a flaming black queen like Jussie Smollett or RuPaul.

Rupaul has an empire. Pete is playing Mommy and Me with Chasten. Give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 168December 4, 2021 12:22 AM

Who cares about "Rupaul's empire" What an odd response. He's still a stereotypical flaming queen. The only kind black people give a pass to like. If he's a mainstream straight looking white guy who is gay, he must be a racist! He looks like a racist!

Prove me wrong.

by Anonymousreply 169December 4, 2021 12:29 AM

The anti-Pete Loon is THE DL Loon, Matt Anscher. He's an Aspie, apparently, and is completely off his rocker. And he's conservative as well as being racist. He used to filthy up the theatre gossip threads, but not so much anymore.

by Anonymousreply 170December 4, 2021 12:33 AM

Yassss Kweens despise Pete. They were devoted to Lizzie (she/her) Warren, and Pete was getting in the way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171December 4, 2021 12:42 AM

It's not so much that black folk hate him, as that folks who hate him fantasize about that.

by Anonymousreply 172December 4, 2021 12:42 AM

Fantasize about what, r172? Fucking Pete?

by Anonymousreply 173December 4, 2021 12:56 AM

God I hate Gay Celebrities who use their brats for the sole purpose of feeding their attention whore egos. Who takes newborn children into the freezing weather for no other reason but to have photographs taken? This is some sicko thinking.

by Anonymousreply 174December 4, 2021 1:32 AM

That's a good point R172, it does seem to be like an obsession with hating him. I mean come on, people like Trump and the Republican party did actual damage to the rights of people of color and yet, they hate Pete more. I saw one poll that had Pete at 0% support from the black community and yet 30% of black males were pro Trump? The very guy that actually had power to make their lives miserable?

I really think there is a racist / homophobic thing going on with his haters. All they focus on is the color of his skin. If he was Hispanic and did all the things they claim he did as Mayor, wouldn't hear a singe complaint. Because nothing he did was actually racist. He had to fire the Chief of Police because he broke the law. His job as Chief is law enforcement. Plus I think they hate the fact that he gay and looks like he can fit in with straight guys. They have a stereotype that all gays are flamboyant queens. Guys who are not like that are "fakes" in their minds. That's why they say thing like "I just don't trust him". Basic homophobia without even realizing what they are saying.

by Anonymousreply 175December 4, 2021 1:48 AM

Pete even hugs like a girl....LINK.....What the hell is wrong with this guy.?...And you queens think he is hot in bed?....Total sissy bottom....Go read the stories of the two guys who hooked up with Pete.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176December 4, 2021 6:35 AM

Nothing wrong with that hug R176. Put the bottle down and go to bed.

by Anonymousreply 177December 4, 2021 6:42 AM

R176 = Notice it wasn't rainy and freezing outside. Is that the only time "super parents" Chazzy and Petey bring their kids out for photo ops?...Weeks old and being paraded around for cameras at the Tree Lighting ceremony? WoW.

by Anonymousreply 178December 4, 2021 6:59 AM

A nothing burger. You Pete Hate Trolls really have no life if all you do is post on anonymous gay boards all day and try to invent some fake situation out of a nothing stock photo.

by Anonymousreply 179December 4, 2021 7:06 AM

R165 Because his lack of integrity is everyone‘s business!

by Anonymousreply 180December 4, 2021 8:29 AM

His integrity as far beyond something you will ever have with your compulsive stalkish behavior about him.

by Anonymousreply 181December 4, 2021 8:44 AM

[quote]This is hilarious! He has a 38% 'favorability' rating in that article. Thirty-eight percent! And some of DL's political genii are proclaiming him King of the World. Just to spell this out for the math-challenged here: 38% is not a winning number.

38% favorability is slightly better than Hillary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182December 4, 2021 9:41 AM

The White FAR LEFT loves to shoot themselves in the foot. OF COURSE he has name recognition. He just ran for POTUS! This man is unelectable. If you think all someone needs is name recognition, you need to have a chat with Hillary Clinton.

You want to blame Black voters for him being unelectable but that is only part of the problem. Democrats haven't won "the White vote" in over 50 years and they recently overwhelmingly elected the worst GOP candidate in US history. Do you think that all of a sudden White voters are going to throw their weight behind a guy who's only claim to fame is being a heteronormative Gay?

Why not just elect a straight Republican? Do you really see him beating Ron Desantis, Chris Christie or Nikki Haley?

I don't see any winning coalition for this man.

by Anonymousreply 183December 4, 2021 10:51 AM

R181 = Chasten

by Anonymousreply 184December 4, 2021 11:06 AM

R183 = Spot on. 100%........Buttigieg isn't even hot. Gays would dump Pete in a second if Ant Andstead ran against him. If gays are just looking for a feminine bottom who has never been an ally maybe you should give Milo another look?. My standards are too high to vote for Pete.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185December 4, 2021 11:07 AM

[quote]White voters are going to throw their weight behind a guy who's only claim to fame is being a heteronormative Gay?

Homophobic much? hetronormative? He's just being himself, sorry he doesn't act like some flamboyat queen like RuPaul, that dose not make him "heteronormative". Most gay men are more like Pete than like RuPaul.

by Anonymousreply 186December 4, 2021 1:15 PM

[quote] Do you really see him beating Ron Desantis, Chris Christie or Nikki Haley?

Yes, not even a question. Fatso Chris Christie really? Nikki Trump Haley? Good luck with that. Pete is not running as a Republican, get that through your head and stop trying to create a false narrative that he is one.

by Anonymousreply 187December 4, 2021 1:18 PM

[quote]Gays would dump Pete in a second if Ant Andstead ran against him

Projecting again? Sorry but the reason gays like Pete is because of who he is, kind, thoughtful, intelligent open. It's his personality that makes him attractive. It's not "just because he's gay". You sound like a bitter old woman.

by Anonymousreply 188December 4, 2021 1:23 PM

[quote] Go read the stories of the two guys who hooked up with Pete.

Link?

by Anonymousreply 189December 4, 2021 1:35 PM

There is no link, just haters talking to themselves on Parlor.

by Anonymousreply 190December 4, 2021 1:38 PM

I'm actually starting to feel a little bit better about 2024. Simply because things have swung back to the Republicans and they always misread their wins and go over the top. We're going to lose some state houses, governorships, and probably congress next year. But, republicans always overreach.

Which sets us up nicely for 2024. I think Biden should run again. If he doesn't, I would love Pete to run, however I just don't see how they skip over Kamala. Kamala is not popular with black people, but if she can build a narrative that something is being taken from her to give to a white guy, I could see black people rallying around her, even though they don't like her.

The next few years are going to be tricky ones for Pete, but he's smart enough to navigate it all with grace.

by Anonymousreply 191December 4, 2021 1:41 PM

Pete is going to have to get elected to a more important job than mayor of a small town if he ever hopes to be elected President. Honestly, he's got the ego and narcissism of Meghan Markle. He should have run for Congress in a safe district in Indiana but his ego's too big. Pete wants to be a STAR!

by Anonymousreply 192December 4, 2021 7:20 PM

R192 = I think you are going to see Pete jump into a Senate Race completely out of the blue in a state he is not from---like Dr. Oz or Hillary did. I really think Pete is waiting for an easy Democrat win in another state and then jumping in. If Sherrod Brown from Ohio retired tomorrow Pete would be announcing his candidacy even though he has never lived there. The Senate is the best chance Pete has. Feinsteins seat is opening 2024 and I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to California next year and announces his run. He won't be breezing into another easy run to the White House. The GOP is ready for him next time and they cannot wait for him to be the Democratic nominee.

by Anonymousreply 193December 5, 2021 1:32 AM

[quote]Feinsteins seat is opening 2024 and I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to California next year and announces his run.

California-girl Kamala will make sure that doesn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 194December 5, 2021 1:44 AM

That makes no sense, Kamala is already VP. That's way above senator, and even if she wanted to stop someone, she has no power to do so since she resigned from her job in CA to become VP.

by Anonymousreply 195December 5, 2021 6:06 AM

[quote]I think you are going to see Pete jump into a Senate Race completely out of the blue in a state he is not from---like Dr. Oz or Hillary did.

It worked for John McCain, after living in Arizona for only 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 196December 5, 2021 6:09 AM

[quote] I'm actually starting to feel a little bit better about 2024.

Yes what could go wrong

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197December 5, 2021 6:29 AM

Normal Parents = It's cold and raining outside. Lets keep the kids safe and warm inside.............Buttigieg Parents = Grab the kids...It's freezing and raining outside but there will be cameras outside so WE can get our photos taken..Hurry up!!...This is a primo publicity opportunity for US!!...Yippee!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198December 5, 2021 7:09 AM

Put down the bottle Pete Hate Troll. Isn't it bed time for you? You know, everyone can tell it's been decades since you have been laid dear. No one obsesses so much about someone they hate than someone who wants to get laid by them.

by Anonymousreply 199December 5, 2021 7:59 AM

[Quote]Homophobic much? hetronormative? He's just being himself, sorry he doesn't act like some flamboyat queen like RuPaul, that dose not make him "heteronormative".

R186 And you called me homophobic?

If your strategy of rallying gays to a Pete candidacy includes insulting gay icons like RuPaul then you've already lost.

by Anonymousreply 200December 6, 2021 5:46 AM

RuPaul is not a gay icon, she's a DRAG icon. I don't have to love RuPaul just because I am gay. I think drag is boring.

by Anonymousreply 201December 6, 2021 5:49 AM

[Quote]Fatso Chris Christie really? Nikki Trump Haley? Good luck with that.

R187 You totally missed my point. OF course the GOP has shitty candidates but they know how to rally their base around them. Democrats love to be divisive and undercut legitimate candidates by pushing extremist unelectable people.

But you go right ahead and keep underestimating the GOP and push unelectable Pete. That worked out well for you in 2016 huh?

by Anonymousreply 202December 6, 2021 5:51 AM

R201 And I don't have to love Pete (which i don't) and I'd never vote for him. Why are you even dragging RuPaul into this? RuPaul has nothing to do with incompetent Pete being unelectable and hated by most of the people he'd need to win an election! lol

by Anonymousreply 203December 6, 2021 5:54 AM

R203 = Spot on!!

by Anonymousreply 204December 6, 2021 6:03 AM

Because unless you act like RuPaul the black community has an issue with you...especially if you happen to be a gay white man who is well spoken and not some flamboyant queen.

by Anonymousreply 205December 6, 2021 6:04 AM

Come to think of it, are there ANY white gay males that the black community celebrates that is not a big flamboyant queen?

by Anonymousreply 206December 6, 2021 6:09 AM

I cannot wait for the next rain storm in D.C....The perfect time for idiot gay parents to go out in a puddle and take some fresh social media selfies!!...wait and see...

by Anonymousreply 207December 6, 2021 6:54 AM

R205/R206 Why do you keep trying to make Pete's unelectability a criticism of Black people? LOL

Pete has much bigger problems than Black voters.

Democrats have not won the "White Vote" in over 50 years! That is not changing anytime soon! Pete won't get WHITE VOTERS! Or have you been asleep the past 4 years? LOL

First you wanna drag RuPaul into this, (Who last time I checked was not running for public office). Why are you criticizing RuPaul for just living his life? Did he do something to offend you or do you just hate openly gay people who are not basing their PERSONAL life decisions on how those decisions (which don't impact you) make you feel?

And then you want to talk about "the Black community" as if they are a monolith and all think the same way) or as if your ignorant ass even knows anything about Black people. LOL

The DL Klan grannies have the knee jerk reaction of loving anything that is anti-Black, so they may "like" the bullshit you are spewing, but it won't get Pete elected with Black or White people. I get that you are a Pete fan, but he is indeed, unelectable. Being divisive and criticizing Black people won't change that.

by Anonymousreply 208December 6, 2021 3:51 PM

Pete's 2028 reelection campaign slogan:

RePete Yaasssness 😃👔 💅🍆 💦

by Anonymousreply 209December 6, 2021 5:13 PM

r143 That pic is even hotter to me. That shows he is a primal caveman when he tears into Chasten's Deep-fried ass.

by Anonymousreply 210December 6, 2021 7:02 PM

Looking GLAM at last night’s Kennedy Center Gala

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211December 6, 2021 7:16 PM

[quote]Why do you keep trying to make Pete's unelectability a criticism of Black people?

That's the only group that hates him, clear as day. And they do as a monolithic voting group. Prove me wrong.

And by the way stop trying to push your unelectability propaganda. They said the same thing about Obama. Especially with the middle name of Hussein. Facts don't lie, look at where Pete is now compared to a year ago. He's going places you could never even dram about.

by Anonymousreply 212December 6, 2021 9:33 PM

[quote]That shows he is a primal caveman when he tears into Chasten's Deep-fried ass.

The only thing Deep-fried on Chasten is his diet.

by Anonymousreply 213December 6, 2021 9:35 PM

Oh look R150 post that slams Pete over electric cars, written by a black guy. Gee, what a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 214December 6, 2021 9:36 PM

Well, that's why Pete isn't smart. Because he's going to keep droning on about how he's fighting racism in the highways and bridges. All to pander to blacks, who will never vote for him, while turning off white voters who don't want to hear about racism 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 215December 6, 2021 9:40 PM

Lets out these Trolls shall we. R198 post written by Nic Rowan, who also is from the Free Beacon an conservative website which is financially backed by Paul Singer, an American billionaire hedge fund manager and conservative activist

by Anonymousreply 216December 6, 2021 9:41 PM

Pete would be great at whatever role he'd take on.

But America isn't ready for a gay president. Maybe when Pete is 60.

by Anonymousreply 217December 6, 2021 9:44 PM

[quote]Well, that's why Pete isn't smart.

He has to do that. What would you do if you were in that position? Ignore it and hope it goes a way? Serious question I bet you cant answer without being a snarky ass douche? But I know you wont because you are just here to Troll Pete is Hate is your fuel.

by Anonymousreply 218December 6, 2021 9:45 PM

[quote]But America isn't ready for a gay president. Maybe when Pete is 60

They said that about Obama back when he ran for president. In fact, some Repugs still say the only way he got elected was out of white guilt for not having a black president. In other worlds he only won because he was black. He wasn't really qualified as a former neighborhood organizer.

by Anonymousreply 219December 6, 2021 9:51 PM

[quote]He has to do that. What would you do if you were in that position? Ignore it and hope it goes a way? Serious question I bet you cant answer without being a snarky ass douche? But I know you wont because you are just here to Troll Pete is Hate is your fuel.

Yes, I would completely ignore blacks if I were Pete. It was white suburban voters in PA, MI, and WI who decided the Presidential elections in 2016 and 2020... NOT black voters, despite what Joy Reid says.

by Anonymousreply 220December 6, 2021 9:52 PM

[quote]But America isn't ready for a gay president

The only people who have issues with that are Repugs. But they don't cross the line anyways, they are all the party of Trump right now. They are a cult at this point and no matter who runs, they will not vote for a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 221December 6, 2021 9:54 PM

Everyone whines that all are presidents are too old. So when someone young comes along, its "oh he's too young, what has he done".

by Anonymousreply 222December 6, 2021 9:57 PM

[quote]Everyone whines that all are presidents are too old. So when someone young comes along, its "oh he's too young, what has he done".

50 is about the right age, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 223December 6, 2021 10:01 PM

50 is not young R223. It's middle age.

The last time we had a "young" president was 60 years ago. JFK was 43 when he became President.

by Anonymousreply 224December 6, 2021 10:06 PM

Clinton was 46, Obama 47, and W Bush 54. Those are all reasonable ages to start serving as President. This 70+ shit is not good.

by Anonymousreply 225December 6, 2021 10:12 PM

Lets leave Pete out for the moment, who else in the Democratic party could run for President that is still in their 40's?

by Anonymousreply 226December 6, 2021 10:15 PM

R226, Hello!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227December 6, 2021 10:26 PM

Forget about me, gays? I turn 35 in 2024!

by Anonymousreply 228December 6, 2021 10:31 PM

[quote]Britney, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 229December 6, 2021 10:34 PM

Most of the Generation-X politicians currently in their mid-40s to 50s are batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 230December 6, 2021 10:40 PM

Kyrsten Sinema wont even be able to keep her day job next time the election rolls around. She's pissed off not only the Democratic party but all the people who originally campaigned for her in Arizona. Her very supporters came out publicly and said she burned them flipping on all the issues she said she would vote for. She's going to me a one term Senator.

by Anonymousreply 231December 6, 2021 10:41 PM

[quote]Most of the Generation-X politicians currently in their mid-40s to 50s are batshit crazy.

Trump is a Boomer. They learn from the Master.

by Anonymousreply 232December 6, 2021 10:42 PM

Tim Ryan of Ohio is a good guy who has a lot of appeal in the competitive Rust Belt states.

by Anonymousreply 233December 6, 2021 10:45 PM

Tim's OK but he couldn't even take on Nancy Pelosi. He's not a very exciting guy. And his rust belt fallowing is not going to translate at all when he ALSO needs those east and west coast liberals that are a major part of the Democratic party. You cant just play to one group.

by Anonymousreply 234December 6, 2021 10:52 PM

FACTS---->>Pete Buttigieg is a sissified gay bottom who uses his hetero normative behavior and his name recognition as a way to justify his financial and political prostitution. You can believe the next time Pete runs he is going to have to explain the rumors about Chasten and the Chicago bathhouse and Petes trips to Indy to meet guys. Not to mention googling one of Petes Hollywood friends will take you right to a "teenage male party" story--and watching Buttigieg pull his "I didn't know about that" BS is not going to fly.. Re-Elect Biden....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235December 7, 2021 12:39 AM

yes we need a hot charismatic gay to take Fugly pete's spot.

Sick of seeing his hideous face.

by Anonymousreply 236December 7, 2021 12:44 AM

r235 Is there a link to those stories? I was starting to think Pete was asexual before Chasten!

by Anonymousreply 237December 7, 2021 1:44 AM

[quote] sissified gay bottom who uses his hetero normative

You cant be both Troll. I see it's that time of the day you have been drinking. Lonely in you tiny house in shitville Ohio. Using your hate to fuel your lusty obsession to taste Pets hot steamy load down your thought. You know you want it. We can all read between the lines.

by Anonymousreply 238December 7, 2021 1:45 AM

R237 = One of the (alleged) stories was posted on DL but I don't think it lasted very long as a thread.. It wasn't even dirty. It was just a guy who said he met Pete before he was famous. What city it was (not South Bend)..What they did sexually (it was a boring as you would expect a PB encounter to be). How they met (online).. The poster said he was the top and they both did some oral. The guy said where they did it at and he didn't know Pete was a politician..It was just a hookup. He didn't say if he traded pix with Pete or anything. I believe the story because it wasn't embellished in any way like a fake story would be....

by Anonymousreply 239December 7, 2021 6:44 AM

[Quote]Facts don't lie, look at where Pete is now compared to a year ago. He's going places you could never even dram about.

R212 Where exactly is he going? Pete is Secretary of Transportation - an "appointed" position. How many people have launched to the presidency from that position? Do you think that is a big deal? Do you know ANYTHING about politics?

It seems like the only person doing the hating is YOU!

There is no coalition that can put Pete in the White House. And stop comparing him to Barack Obama who was an extraordinary candidate with qualifications Pete could only dream of having!

Sure Obama got Black voters but he also got a lot of White voters (including Republicans).

Read the fucking room! Pete can't even get the gays to rally around him. This is the constituency that should be licking his ass!

You may feel comfort in a few Klan Grannies high-fiving you as you drag Black people since they share your sick and irrational hatred of Black people, but trust and believe, even they aint voting for Pete's lame ass! LOL

Pete is totally fucking unelectable! He has no experience and on ideas resonating with people. He is not comparable to ANY successful president. Stop trying to make this a thing. You are only making a fool of yourself. LOL

by Anonymousreply 240December 7, 2021 6:21 PM

Pete used to eat TONS of pussy at Harvard.

by Anonymousreply 241December 7, 2021 6:35 PM

No he did not, stop already. If he had, they would have been showing up seeking attention when he ran for president.

by Anonymousreply 242December 8, 2021 5:51 AM

[quote] There is no coalition that can put Pete in the White House. And stop comparing him to Barack Obama who was an extraordinary candidate with qualifications Pete could only dream of having! Sure Obama got Black voters but he also got a lot of White voters (including Republicans).

Pete has the gay vote, how do you think he got where he was so fast?. You are delusional if you think Obama got Republicans to vote for him. Pete and Obama have a lot in common. Pete and Obama have a lot in common, in fact Pete as a younger man campaigned for Obama.

Pete is like a younger, smarter more attractive Obama.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243December 8, 2021 6:02 AM

President Obama's former special assistant, Reggie Love one of the first backers for Pete back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244December 8, 2021 6:06 AM

[Quote]Pete is like a younger, smarter more attractive Obama. 🤮🤮🤮

Was that supposed to be comic relief? Now you know damn well that Alfred E. Neuman does not look better than Barack Obama! LOL

Pete has nothing in common with Barack Obama except that he is a Democrat and campaigned for him, and maybe voted for him. If that is all that required, I may as well throw my hat in the ring as the same applies to me.

Pete does not have the gay vote which is why he had to drop out so fast last time. Pete was a 100% left wing media creation.

Pete saturated the MSM and was trying to win popularity based on "hey vote for me because I'm gay." That shtick may work in small town Indiana, but on the big stage people looked a lot closer at his paper thin resume. The wanna be Emperor was wearing no clothes.

The GOP is planting these stories & salivating at the idea of Democrats running Bernie or Pete because both are 100% unelectable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245December 8, 2021 12:56 PM

For the love of God and country, won't someone please SHIT IN MY MOUTH???!????!????

by Anonymousreply 246December 8, 2021 1:25 PM

Pete has a lot in common with Barack, both have two eyes, one nose, one mouth, one penis...

by Anonymousreply 247December 8, 2021 1:27 PM

One big beautiful long thick veiny penis

by Anonymousreply 248December 8, 2021 1:28 PM

Pete will never be the Democratic nominee, because the South Carolina primary comes third…and zero-percent of blacks in SC will vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 249December 8, 2021 1:35 PM

I wish he would serve as governor of some state (IN?) for at least a term so that he can work on his leadership skills at that level. He's got plenty of time and is a smart guy--no need to rush things.

by Anonymousreply 250December 8, 2021 1:38 PM

Pete got into Harvard purely on his own academic merits

by Anonymousreply 251December 8, 2021 1:53 PM

R251 Barack Obama was Editor of the Law Review at Harvard Law School. They don't just hand that to you. It's not a booby prize!

Stop clowning you racist buffoon!

by Anonymousreply 252December 8, 2021 2:27 PM

[quote] Barack Obama was Editor of the Law Review at Harvard Law School. They don't just hand that to you.

Uh, yes that's exactly what they do.

by Anonymousreply 253December 8, 2021 2:33 PM

R253, um they don't!

by Anonymousreply 254December 8, 2021 2:36 PM

They are different in a way: Pete's a power Top while Bareback loves Manchelle's backdoor attention.

by Anonymousreply 255December 8, 2021 2:38 PM

[Quote]Students apply to become editors of the Law Review at the end of their first year at HLS and are chosen through a combination of grades and scores in a writing competition. Every year, 92 student-editors elect their president.

There are requirements dumbass! 🤪

R253 Try not to talk out of your ass about things you know nothing about! 😂😂😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256December 8, 2021 2:41 PM

And I’m willing to be that Obama is the only President/Editor ofHarvard Law Review that, after graduation, hasn’t published a single volume that’s strictly law-related

by Anonymousreply 257December 8, 2021 2:42 PM

^ to BET that

by Anonymousreply 258December 8, 2021 2:43 PM

[quote] Barack Obama was Editor of the Law Review at Harvard Law School. They don't just hand that to you. It's not a booby prize!

The Editor pf the Law Review at law schools used to signify the top student. That practice stopped and Obama was chosen after the days of meritocracy ceased.

This is not a comment on whether the change in how Editor of Law Review is chosen is good or not. It is to show that it doesn't mean what it used to mean.

I think Obama is very smart, but I think his intellectual prowess has been exaggerated for political purposes. I don't think he is what used to be called a true intellectual. More intellectually bent than Michelle for sure but that's not hard to be. But I also think she's smart in a different way.

by Anonymousreply 259December 8, 2021 2:48 PM

R258 Apparently he didn't need to! He had bigger goals! 😜

Try to keep up and not distract. 😂😂😂

The conversation was that he somehow wasn't qualified to be at Harvard, but being that he was the Editor of Law Review (a competitive honor that includes academic excellence) proves he DOES have the degree of intelligence required.

Oh and by the way you are comparing apples and oranges since Pete never went to law school! 🤪

by Anonymousreply 260December 8, 2021 2:48 PM

R259 Read the article I posted at R256.

It specifically, addresses the Law Review at HARVARD LAW SCHOOL!

The article is dated 2018 - long after Barack Obama graduated. It discusses the "process" still at Harvard for Law Review.

Law Review has always been an indicator of intelligence and writing prowess. You're way out of your wheelhouse on this one. Go sit your racist, uninformed ass back at the kiddie table! 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 261December 8, 2021 2:54 PM

Some left wing liberals are so contradictory: on the hand, they support ‘Affirmative Action’ [or similar programs in essence].

And yet, on the other hand, they get *so* defensive when it’s pointed out to them that one of their ‘heroes/role models’ benefitted from such programs.

Face it: you can either have AA, or strict Meritocracy, but not both. Pick one and be honest and stick with it.

by Anonymousreply 262December 8, 2021 2:59 PM

R262 Do you even know what Affirmative Action is?

Definition. A set of procedures designed to eliminate unlawful discrimination among applicants, remedy the results of such prior discrimination, and prevent such discrimination in the future. Applicants may be seeking admission to an educational program or looking for professional employment.

It is not unqualified people. Grow the fuck up you racist troll! You really are an ignorant mother fucker aren't you?

Stop watching Fox News! Pick up a fucking history book! The propaganda is rotting what is left of your brain.

by Anonymousreply 263December 8, 2021 3:05 PM

Here’s CNN, on Harvard’s Admission lawsuits

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264December 8, 2021 3:11 PM

^ Is CNN left wing enough for y’a?

by Anonymousreply 265December 8, 2021 3:12 PM

R264 Is there a point you are trying to make?

by Anonymousreply 266December 8, 2021 3:19 PM

^ That Harvard has been notorious in its highly biased Affirmative Action-slanted admissions, and they are being called out for it.

So don’t pretend people don’t/didn’t get into Harvard, based on NON-academic criteria. It’s been going on for years.

by Anonymousreply 267December 8, 2021 3:22 PM

R267 Harvard WON in the lower courts! And SCOTUS has not decided so as of today, legally you are again WRONG!!!!

by Anonymousreply 268December 9, 2021 10:26 AM

Pete Buttigieg was a Rhodes scholar, far more important the editor of a student-run organization. That's all that was at the end of the day, you can make it sound as fancy as you want, but it was just a student paper.

by Anonymousreply 269December 9, 2021 12:03 PM

R269. Rhodes Scholars are still part of a selection process. They don't walk on water. They get a hook-up.

I would much rather be the coveted Editor of the Law Review of the most prestigious Law School in the country than a Rhodes Scholar - one of 32 chosen each year.

Stop trying to undermine Black people to elevate your unelectable candidate. It's not working.

Pete cannot stand in the shoes of any American President (I don't count TFG). Not only is he unqualified, but more importantly, he is unelectable. Sorry, not sorry.

by Anonymousreply 270December 9, 2021 12:21 PM

[quote]I would much rather be the coveted Editor of the Law Review of the most prestigious Law School in the country than a Rhodes Scholar - one of 32 chosen each year.

LOL then you would be alone in that choice. You know how many people apply to be a Rhodes Scholar each year? 2,900 applicants. You know how many apply to be be the Editor of the review? 48.

by Anonymousreply 271December 9, 2021 1:01 PM

Pete Buttigieg also served his county, Obama was "too busy" being a community organizer and smoking pot. You can try and smear and throw shade on Pete for that, "he wasn't in the front line" but the bottom line is he did it and he did so honorably. How many Repugs who might be running for President can say that?

by Anonymousreply 272December 9, 2021 1:05 PM

Since you want to compare Barack Obama with Pete, here's one for you:

Barack Obama was a TWICE ELECTED President of the United States - something Pete will never be! 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 273December 9, 2021 2:00 PM

R271

7,505 people applied to Harvard Law School last year and I'm pretty sure ALL of them would love to be Editor of the Harvard Law Review!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274December 9, 2021 2:04 PM

Pete also tried to copy Obama's speeches and mannerisms, including plagirising his Iowa speech, when he was campaigning.

by Anonymousreply 275December 9, 2021 2:06 PM

“But if you’re prettier than General Franco, that’s not hard.”

by Anonymousreply 276December 9, 2021 2:43 PM

[quote]I would much rather be the coveted Editor of the Law Review of the most prestigious Law School in the country

Kayleigh MAGAtitties graduated from Harvard Law School, so it can really no longer be considered “prestigious”.

by Anonymousreply 277December 9, 2021 3:22 PM

R275 = Pete will not get a pass like he did last time. He ripped off Obama all over...VIDEO link....Plagiarism Pete Buttigieg. Not to mention Pete's trips to Indianapolis and Chasten's love of Chicago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278December 10, 2021 3:53 AM

[quote]7,505 people applied to Harvard Law School last year and I'm pretty sure ALL of them would love to be Editor of the Harvard Law Review!

They didnt all apply for the job Dear. Nice try, not how it works. 300 million people live in the US, I am sure they would all love to win the lottery, but only those who buy a ticket can be counted as who actually played.

by Anonymousreply 279December 10, 2021 4:00 AM

[quote]Barack Obama was a TWICE ELECTED President

That's right and it took him almost to the age of 50 to get there. Pete is only 39!

Obama at the same age wasn't even in DC. Still just a local state senate employee.

So if you want to compare apples to apples Pete has accomplished more than Obama ever did at the same age.

by Anonymousreply 280December 10, 2021 7:23 AM

How will Pete solve his black problem? He needs them to win.

by Anonymousreply 281December 10, 2021 7:26 AM

Maybe old man Obama will return the favor and come out and support him like Pete did for him at a young age.

by Anonymousreply 282December 10, 2021 7:30 AM

Butti boy, is he trying for trans? The press keeps trying to build him up but people have caught on. He's going nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 283December 10, 2021 8:39 AM

fugly pete the rodent will never be president

you delusional old faggots need to be reminded of this daily.

he's not likable, nor popular

by Anonymousreply 284December 10, 2021 8:49 AM

Pete has the highest likability in the Biden Admin, not my opinion FACT. You stupid hate trolls will be reminded of that daily.

by Anonymousreply 285December 10, 2021 9:04 AM

R281 = Lesser known about Pete is he has been running up taxpayer dollars going to meet with BLACK leaders in places like South Carolina. His "Roads are Racists" speeches are not an accident, and while Pete has a point--he sure didn't give a damn about roads when he was running for President the first time. He seems to think "I have black friends" works with Black Voters. He and his slobby husband are in for a big surprise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286December 11, 2021 4:51 AM

R279 "Dear!" That is EXACTLY how it works! Every law student would love to be on Law Review. It is not only an honor but it helps with employment. Ask any law student (or lawyer) before shooting your fat mouth off! You obviously don't know what the hell you are talking about! 😂😂😂

Pete's a LOSER. You can try all you want to diminish Barack Obama's accomplishments but they're all part of the resume that helped him to be TWICE elected as POTUS! Pete will never be POTUS. The Black man did it, but Pete won't. LOL

by Anonymousreply 287December 11, 2021 5:18 AM

[Quote]Pete has accomplished more than Obama ever did at the same age.

😂😂😂

R280 Nope! Pete accomplished as much as Elaine Chao (former Sec of DOT).

Elaine Chao has never been POTUS but she does sleep with Mitch McConnell. If that is Pete's goal then he has a much better shot at bedding McConnell than he'll ever have at being elected POTUS! 🤪

by Anonymousreply 288December 11, 2021 5:24 AM

R288 = This thread is about Buttigieg. Threesome Pete will never get elected to anything. I actually want Pete to run so he can lose again---like he lost the Indiana Treasurer Seat (by 20%), like he lost the DNC chair (and quit hours before the vote because he knew he was going to lose), and of course his Presidential failure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289December 11, 2021 5:38 AM

uh oh----->>>Republican Pete Buttigieg in a speech to Tea Party members = "There are some, especially in my party, who think that the tea party is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Republican Party," Buttigieg said. "But there are many others who believe that the tea party is motivated by real concerns about the direction of our government, and the responsiveness of our government to citizens, and above all the frustration with business as usual. That is what motivated me to run. And so while we may come from often very different perspectives, I believe we might find that we have a lot in common on that front."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290December 11, 2021 5:44 AM

[quote]Dear!" That is EXACTLY how it works! Every law student would love to be on Law Review.

NOPE. Going to law school is a lot of work. Taking on a second job is not desirable by most students. I think less than 100 even apply. A school paper is all it really is. A footnote at the bottom of a resume. Being a Rhodes Scholar IS something to brag about, it goes under education, not "hobbies and clubs" like the law review.

by Anonymousreply 291December 11, 2021 8:04 AM

OH Please BLM is just string up shit about Pete with that OLD article because they have nothing better to do and are EMBARRASSED about supporting Jussie Smollett. So embarrassed they turn off the comments so not one can respond to their foolish behavior.

"I'm Done" Oh Please when were you ever in?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292December 11, 2021 8:12 AM

Pete spends his days gossiping to reporters about Kamala Harris. Pete is a stereotype in every way. Bottom who is jealous of masculine women. Go look at Buttigieg 3 years ago. Cheap clothes, swatch watch, and overbite. This blue suit bitch is got herself a makeover and I wonder if Donors picked up the tab? Is Chasten on the donor payroll?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293December 11, 2021 8:31 AM

R190 Post from Newsweek slams Pete with an old quote taken out of context which and of course BLM claiming "they are DONE!" Yet if you read beyond the headlines, turns out OBAMA SAID THE SAME THING. Are they done with Obama? Oh right no, of course not. The just hypocrites with homophobia issues using race as as their cover.

[bold]"I think there are a lot of people who are involved in the Tea Party who have very real and sincere concerns about spending that's out of control or generally philosophically believe that the government should be less involved in certain aspects of American life rather than more involved," Obama - October of 2010[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 294December 11, 2021 8:40 AM

Obama sucks up to the Tea Party, no one blinks an eye.

Typical.

by Anonymousreply 295December 11, 2021 8:42 AM

[bold]FF R293 = BREIT BART TROLL

by Anonymousreply 296December 11, 2021 8:47 AM

How would Pete get thru the South Carolina primary? He would not pass!

by Anonymousreply 297December 11, 2021 8:50 AM

Pete Buttigieg's edge over Kamala Harris as a 2024 presidential candidate.

Everyone LOVES PETE!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298December 11, 2021 8:50 AM

[quote]How would Pete get thru the South Carolina primary? He would not pass!

He doesn't need them, that was Biden's problem because he was losing everywhere else, there are many ways to win an election. Besides, that state went to Trump in the final Presidential election.

by Anonymousreply 299December 11, 2021 9:01 AM

R291 I don't know what world you live in, but most law students have jobs but still want to be on Law Review. It is highly prestigious. Why don't you ask a law student. Obviously you know NOTHING about this world.

Rhodes Scholar is not even comparable. Learn something about how things work in the real world.

Why don't you stick to clipping coupons and gossiping about celebrities. That seems like an old bitter DL Queen like you is good for!

by Anonymousreply 300December 11, 2021 11:11 AM

That seems like *ALL an old bitter DL Queen like you is good for!

by Anonymousreply 301December 11, 2021 11:15 AM

R298 Gay and short

by Anonymousreply 302December 11, 2021 12:26 PM

[quote]. Learn something about how things work in the real world.

A school paper is now how you learn about the world you high school dropout.

"The Rhodes Scholarship is an international postgraduate award for students to study at the University of Oxford"- Wikipedia

by Anonymousreply 303December 11, 2021 1:43 PM

^^A school paper is NOT^^

by Anonymousreply 304December 11, 2021 1:46 PM

Rhodes Scholars are picked like being invited to a Debutant Ball. Just like most of those bitches turn out to be evil sluts, so do the Rhodes Scholars. Nothing to see. It's grossly outdated in significance. There's nothing special about them, especially nowadays!

If the Law Review (at Harvard no less) was just a "School Newspaper" or Yearbook Committee (or whatever the fuck your dumb ass thinks it is), then it would not be so desired by so many law students and there would not be so many employers looking for it on resumes. Being a good writer is ESSENTIAL to being a good lawyer. You obviously know NOTHING about the legal career field.

Stick to the knitting circles with all the other old fat out of touch Queens who attempt to pontificate about shit they know nothing about, you're way outta your league here!

And by the way Barack Obama running the "school newspaper" helped propel him to the White House. But unfortunately for you, being a debutante won't get Pete there. 🤪 😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 305December 11, 2021 1:57 PM

Rhodes Scholars are always major suck-ups who licked the asses of their professors at college and got recommended.

by Anonymousreply 306December 11, 2021 8:01 PM

R306 Exactly!

by Anonymousreply 307December 11, 2021 8:10 PM

Pete's edge in the 2024 race is a not so secret weapon named Chasten.

Housewives LOVE Chasten! AMERICA loves Chasten!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308December 11, 2021 8:17 PM

If miss pete is the nom, then dems deserve to lose.

Say hi to president Desantis.

by Anonymousreply 309December 11, 2021 8:31 PM

R308 Chasten, don't you need to wipe some bottoms and change diapers?

by Anonymousreply 310December 11, 2021 9:55 PM

[quote]Rhodes Scholars are picked like being invited to a Debutant Ball

Actually, your facts are backwards, that's in fact how they pick Editors of Harvard Law Review. You live in an alternative reality. Saying the opposite of a fact does not make it reality.

"Forty-eight second-year students are invited to join the Review each year by their professors" --harvardlawreview.org

In other words, suck up Debutantes to their professors are the ones who get the job. AKA Obama

by Anonymousreply 311December 12, 2021 1:47 AM

[quote]And by the way Barack Obama running the "school newspaper" helped propel him to the White House.

At the age of 50. Pete is 39.

by Anonymousreply 312December 12, 2021 1:49 AM

If Pete thinks he's gonna be propelled from the Department of Transportation to the White House, he needs to see a shrink.

by Anonymousreply 313December 12, 2021 1:53 AM

It's good training, to be in charge of a department that large. More responsibility that what Obama had at his age. Come talk to us in 10 years when pet is as old as Obama was when he ran.

by Anonymousreply 314December 12, 2021 1:59 AM

[quote]Being a good writer is ESSENTIAL to being a good lawyer.

But not a President. Most Presidents have speech writers, INCLUDING OBAMA. If you would have finished school history you would know that you don't have to be a lawyer to be president. It's not a requirement or even written down anywhere. Lots of former presidents were not lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 315December 12, 2021 2:06 AM

r310 Chasten walks among the flowers!

by Anonymousreply 316December 12, 2021 8:00 PM

So much homophobia on this thread about a gay mans spouse. You are not helping the cause.

by Anonymousreply 317December 12, 2021 9:03 PM

LINK = Now Chasten is BITCHING about BIDEN!~!!.....Turns out Chasten wants to be a student loan deadbeat.....I paid for MY student loans. Go pay yours you stupid bitch...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318December 13, 2021 1:15 AM

uh oh.....Jobless Chasten is upset he isn't getting his Government Freebies.....Such "grattitude" to Biden for giving worthless Pete a job....This will not go well for BottomPete..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319December 13, 2021 1:20 AM

Drunk anti-Pete loon, thank you for posting so much great pics of Pete, he looks dreamy 😍👌

by Anonymousreply 320December 13, 2021 1:55 AM

"this man and his spouse make over 250,000 dollars a year. This is so pitiful of him to complain about fulfilling his obligations he signed for when he took those loans"---->>>Jen Psaki is going to have some interesting Buttigieg questions at the Presser on Monday. Has any Presidential Cabinet ever had a spouse complain about the President who employed their family? This might be the final straw for Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321December 13, 2021 2:07 AM

OP Who else is in Biden's cabinet?

by Anonymousreply 322December 13, 2021 3:22 AM

Chasten Glezman (in 2016) = Thank You for my student loan that allowed my to get an education............Chasten on Twitter (in 2021) NO Thank You....I LIED when I said I would pay back my school loans. ....................By the way = PETE is still running up taxpayer funded travel to promote himself. Next up is New Hampshire. Does this guy ever show up at his office?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323December 13, 2021 3:49 AM

It's 10pm do you know where your drunk Pete Hate Troll is?

The DL of course.

Why?

Because it's too cold outside to leave the basement and fantasizing about Pete and his husband is the only thing he has in life. He want it so bad it's obvious to everyone here what a hard on he has for Pete. Which explains his stockerish obsession with Chasten. The Pete Hate Troll is one jealous transparent desperate lonely poor troll in flyoverstan. Obviously, he doesn't have a husband or significant other. Pete is his only love.

by Anonymousreply 324December 13, 2021 4:56 AM

You'll see. Chasten's opposition to student loan payments is going to have a huge impact. Gay men and married women everywhere will join him in refusing to pay back their student loans.

by Anonymousreply 325December 13, 2021 5:01 AM

Why do you care about Chasten's student loans Troll? No one else does. Dont you have a mother upstairs to attend to?

by Anonymousreply 326December 13, 2021 5:09 AM

Pete's Hate Troll Revealed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327December 13, 2021 5:19 AM

R325 = You'll See = Biden has 99 headaches and Chasten and Pete aren't going to add to it. Jobless Chazzy gets too loud you can believe Pete will be looking for a job next.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328December 13, 2021 5:22 AM

People like Chasten are exactly what shut down the Build Better Back stimulus.....Too many freebies for freeloaders. I supported the Stimulus until I realized Manless Mothers were going to get freebies. Deadbeat Loan Recipients like Chasten were going to get freebies. Meanwhile Seniors cannot get TEETH in medicare because Chasten wants his loans paid off?....Nope..Hardcore Democrat here and I am sick of bad behavior being rewarded...I am glad BBB has tanked.

by Anonymousreply 329December 13, 2021 5:33 AM

Biden is not a king you freak. America people have freedom of speech. Only YOU think it's a big deal what a spouse says about minor social issues.

by Anonymousreply 330December 13, 2021 5:35 AM

[quote].Nope..Hardcore Democrat here and I am sick of bad behavior being rewarded...I am glad BBB has tanked

I am a life long Democrat but.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331December 13, 2021 5:41 AM

R330 = "America people have freedom of speech"........Oh my.............Chasten should have paid off his student loans instead of buying a house at Hooterville Lake in Michigan. Guess this answers the Buttigieg Family financial "success" of a documentary and lousy book sales?....LoL.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332December 13, 2021 5:45 AM

Pete's so handsome, keep them coming.

by Anonymousreply 333December 13, 2021 5:48 AM

With a beard, even more sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334December 13, 2021 5:50 AM

Dressed for Success!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335December 13, 2021 5:52 AM

Mayor Woof!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336December 13, 2021 5:54 AM

R311 Go back and read my post at R256.

Not only are you too stupid to use the internet, but too dumb to read information provided to you. We have covered this ground already. Professors choose the debutantes (AKA Rhodes Scholars). That is NOT the process for Law Review.

by Anonymousreply 337December 13, 2021 9:54 AM

Yes you are stuipd R337, go back and read my post, unlike your fantisy world of made of facts mine is posted from the Harvard Law school. Which does indeed look like a debutante ball selection process.

"Forty-eight second-year students are invited to join the Review each year by their professors" --harvardlawreview.org

by Anonymousreply 338December 13, 2021 10:04 AM

[Quote]At the age of 50. Pete is 39.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts. Stop making shit up!

R312 Barack Obama was 47 when he was became POTUS.

Pete ran for POTUS and FAILED! It is impossible for Pete to be POTUS at his current age (39)!

The earliest he could be POTUS would be in 2025, at 43! [But we know that will never happen!]

Barack Obama was twice elected POTUS. Your "FANTASY" of a "President Pete" has yet to materialize (if ever).

Stop making comparisons that don't exist! You sound like an idiot!

by Anonymousreply 339December 13, 2021 10:05 AM

R338 You are an idiot! You have provided NO FACTS to support any of your lunacy.

You are not a good advocate for Pete. You sound more asinine with each post!

by Anonymousreply 340December 13, 2021 10:07 AM

R315

What is your point? Barack Obama has been POTUS and a Great Lawyer!

Pete has been NEITHER! There is no path for that little conniving, buck toothed, thin-resumed mutha fucka! LOL

The road to the White House is littered with hundreds of wannabe POTUS trolls!

All the racism and White privilege you can muster up won't get Pete to the White House - unless he runs as a Republican.

OOPS! Wait, that won't work either since they hate him over there! I guess he is outta luck!

by Anonymousreply 341December 13, 2021 10:13 AM

omg, the dems are in deep shit if Pete is the only candidate they can come up with...he isn't qualified.

by Anonymousreply 342December 13, 2021 10:24 AM

Is Pete still on paternity leave and posting on DL while the nannies do all the work?

by Anonymousreply 343December 13, 2021 10:24 AM

Chasten is too ugly to be claiming he doesn't have to pay back his loans.

by Anonymousreply 344December 13, 2021 12:06 PM

R344 = How arrogant do you have to be to say YOU are above paying off your loans?..Politico took the screen shot because they clearly wanted proof in case Chazzy tried to delete it....Is Chasten going to call the loan company and throw around Biden's name?...Chasten sat on his ass for TWO YEARS before the babies were born...Why do we excuse this jobless slob?

by Anonymousreply 345December 13, 2021 12:11 PM

[quote]Definition. A set of procedures designed to eliminate unlawful discrimination among applicants, remedy the results of such prior discrimination, and prevent such discrimination in the future. Applicants may be seeking admission to an educational program or looking for professional employment. . . . It is not unqualified people.

In theory it has always been a wonderful ideal. I'm afraid in practice it is less so. To implement Affirmative Action properly and as intended it takes a lot of work and costs more. Expanding recruiting practices and getting out there to really identify for those qualified applicants in places people aren't used to going, are uncomfortable with or just aren't on their radars.

The process too quickly became all about results in terms of numbers and optics rather than ensuring that standards were not lowered to get those results. So sadly, it is very often unqualified people. Or perhaps, diplomatically put, "less qualified" people.

All these decades and huge sums of money spent worrying about optics rather than truly getting in there and grappling with the underlying causes and reasons for any real deficiencies and why there exists populations of students and people in general who underperform. SMDH.

by Anonymousreply 346December 13, 2021 12:48 PM

I give him a 10+

by Anonymousreply 347December 13, 2021 1:13 PM

r345 He didn't sit on his ass. Chasten was on the campaign trail with Pete, doing outreach to LGBTQ+ youth; making friends and charming the whole country. That's not easy to do.

Chasten even took time off from the baths last year, endangering his coveted "Top Top" status.

by Anonymousreply 348December 13, 2021 3:14 PM

[Quote]So sadly, it is very often unqualified people. Or perhaps, diplomatically put, "less qualified" people.

R346 Says who? And in comparison to what?

You mean people in AA programs are less qualified in comparison to all the White people who FOR GENERATIONS have gotten "hookups" from friends and relatives in power? Because those people are most certainly ALWAYS best qualified right? There are lots of good reasons why nepotism is not a good idea.

Or do you mean those people clamoring to hire (and educate) people who look like them and then turn around and blame those who don't have opportunities handed to them for their inability to advance?

All too often the public swallows GOP Propaganda! What you are spouting is opinion and not facts. There are safeguards in those programs. Wake up already! Stop consuming Fox News lies!

Unfortunately too many people are ready to throw out the baby with the bath water when they fear that the built in systemic advantages of the TRULY UNWORTHY become threatened.

Despite AA, no qualified White person is ever going to be kept from being educated or employed. Stop whining that allowing someone else an opportunity is somehow taking something away from you. It doesn't. Stop buying the hype!

If you really thought that Affirmative Action was a good program that needed more money to be successful, you would advocate for that rather than joining the pitchfork wielding (AKA tiki torch wielding) mob to keep minorities oppressed!

Put your money where your mouth is. Your left-handed compliments to the program while trying to torch the whole thing makes you sound psychotic!

by Anonymousreply 349December 13, 2021 3:33 PM

R348 Fucking bitter, bossy, angry old men in the ass is hard work! Give Chasten his Kudos for that. But unfortunately he's gonna have to fuck a lot more bitter old asses if he expects Pete to get in the WH! Is Pete asking too much of Chasten?

by Anonymousreply 350December 13, 2021 3:37 PM

R349, how do you know what I have or have not advocated for?

[quote]You mean people in AA programs are less qualified in comparison to all the White people who FOR GENERATIONS have gotten "hookups" from friends and relatives in power?

This is irrelevant to a healthy affirmative action program. it's a stupid argument. The whole purpose of such programs is to search for and include in the process qualified persons. That is to make it a meritocracy for all. It is not to perpetuate unfair hiring or admissions practices of the past.

Your type of argument to make it an equal drive to the bottom, is as wrong as nepotism without merit.

by Anonymousreply 351December 13, 2021 3:42 PM

I am pointing out the hypocrisy of your argument that:

[Quote]So sadly, it is very often unqualified people. Or perhaps, diplomatically put, "less qualified" people.

Don't try to run and hide from the old, tired, racist Fox News trope that you trotted out there to say that AA is somehow an awful program because heaven forbid one or two people may have gotten an advantage they should not have gotten as opposed to the hundreds of years of White people getting unfair advantages.

OF COURSE, any sane American wants a healthy Affirmative Action Program, but call a spade a spade. No program is perfect, but no program has received more scrutiny (and criticism) than AA. If it was as horrible as Fox News claims it is, there would be no remnants of it left. They've tried their best to abolish it completely.

Your problem is that you are assuming that virtually all people in AA programs are unqualified. That is faulty thinking. You are assuming the program is unhealthy without presenting any proof of that. Essentially, you are talking racist shit out of your ass!

America would be a lot better off if people stopped mouthing the same old tired tropes when they feel "irrationally" threatened by things that don't even impact them.

by Anonymousreply 352December 13, 2021 3:56 PM

[quote] Don't try to run and hide from the old, tired, racist Fox News trope that you trotted out there to say that AA is somehow an awful program

Your assumptions are tiresome. I didn't say that at all. Your trope of accusing anyone who sees the flaws in the implementation of the program is tired.

I have always supported affirmative action programs from the very beginning. I have argued that they didn't go far enough. Businesses and schools were too lazy to do the hard work necessary to really get to those who previously weren't reached so that opportunities could be opened for them. They failed in that regard. Instead, they were happy to just take those who had the wherewithal to push themselves forward, arguably those in less in need of affirmative action but rather more in need of anti-discrimination laws and policies - which is a separate issue.

[quote] Your problem is that you are assuming that virtually all people in AA programs are unqualified.

Again, with your ridiculous assumptions. You need to learn to read what is written and not take off into space with your assumptions.

Your mind is set and anyone who raises any nuanced suggestions or issues is in the KKK. I'm sure that will be your next accusation. You will never be part of the solution.

by Anonymousreply 353December 13, 2021 4:37 PM

How many times have you posted on this thread Chasten?

by Anonymousreply 354December 13, 2021 5:15 PM

[Quote]You will never be part of the solution.

R353 Actually that is what could (and should) be said about you!

Talking out of both sides of your mouth is never a solution. For you to say:

Helps NOBODY!

There are enough people criticizing AA without the facts, we don't need any more. That is covered.

If you wanted to be a part of the solution, you would be looking for solutions to inequality instead of attacking one of the few programs attempting to bridge the gap -- and with misinformation no less! Sheesh!

by Anonymousreply 355December 13, 2021 5:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356December 13, 2021 7:20 PM

R329, R352, R254, R356 if a Troll

He blames Fox News about talking points, then turns around and post from Fox News to support his same talking points. Claims he's a democrat but he's a Troll:

"Democrat here and I am sick of bad behavior being rewarded...I am glad BBB has tanked. ""

by Anonymousreply 357December 13, 2021 11:37 PM

Pete Buttplug

by Anonymousreply 358December 13, 2021 11:41 PM

I would let him plug my butt anytime. That's for the idea R358.

by Anonymousreply 359December 14, 2021 12:00 AM

Madison Cawthorn mops up Chasten and Pete----and he is RIGHT (for once)........""Chasten Buttigieg's personal responsibility seems to be lost in Pete Buttigieg's supply chain crisis," Cawthorn told Fox News in a Monday statement."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360December 14, 2021 2:00 AM

Fox News Troll = R360

by Anonymousreply 361December 14, 2021 2:08 AM

“A good reminder that the left’s “cancel student loan debt” goal would overwhelmingly help financially comfortable people.”--------Link = The tide is turning on these White Privilege Rich Gays who don't want to pay their debts...With one tweet Chasten just showed why Build Back Better was giving away too many freebies to people who didn't deserve it....As a Democrat I can no longer support Bidens BBB Agenda...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362December 14, 2021 2:10 AM

How much did Pete and Chasten have to pay the surrogate? Do they get double the payment for carrying twins?

by Anonymousreply 363December 14, 2021 2:10 AM

I have to hope that Chasten wasn't referring to his own loans which he has no excuse for not paying.

He should have made it clear that he was not referring to himself. He could have just referred to others who may not have recovered financially from Covid and aren't in a financial position to resume payments.

So far, he seems like a real liability to Pete. Why is he even commenting on politics?

by Anonymousreply 364December 14, 2021 5:36 AM

Chasten has his own Troll at R354, R362, R363, R364

How cute.

by Anonymousreply 365December 14, 2021 6:10 AM

Chasten is really being put thru the ringer on ALL of the Right Wing sites..This was a major blunder. Right Wing Nuts are referencing how people like Chasten and Pete wanted to profit from the Build Back Better student loan forgiveness. If it were not for the tornados this would be the number one story right now. The arrogance of White Privilege.

by Anonymousreply 366December 14, 2021 6:46 AM

r366 Chasten could handle these right wingers at the baths. Come one, come all! Face down!!

by Anonymousreply 367December 14, 2021 6:49 AM

Well to be fair, Chasten and even Pete have not been in the spotlight that much before all this, people make mistakes. And I know there is some expectation that they dont remain silent DC clones like the Boomers in charge. The younger gen like AOC are kind of expected to be the kings of social media and not afraid of it like the older crowds and not overly polished and white washed like some Boomer would have a PR person do.

by Anonymousreply 368December 14, 2021 9:07 AM

Party and Play Pete.

Amirite?

by Anonymousreply 369December 14, 2021 10:37 AM

Another Buttigieg FAILURE = He is doing nothing while some airlines want to require a NO FLY LIST to cut down on unruly passengers. Today, if you get kicked off a Delta Flight you can walk to the next ticket counter at SouthWest and just get another flight. Despite multiple airlines requesting a REQUIRED airline participation in a No Fly List Buttigieg sits on his ass and does nothing. Remember that when a maskless Trumper punches you in the face on your next flight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370December 14, 2021 11:01 AM

R365 = Chasten?...Is that you?..We know you come here. Tell us where you used to "visit" in Chicago?.....Or remind us how you support Build Back Better so you can get your Freebies from not paying back your student loans!!...Bad news Sunshine, you are going to have to get Pete to up your allowance!!..LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371December 14, 2021 11:28 AM

R313 who else then?? Not Kamela! She’s unpopular everywhere. Not Bernie. I like him but he’s too polarizing for our country’s own good.

Pete is a veteran and seems much more centered towards the middle than the far left.

by Anonymousreply 372December 14, 2021 2:03 PM

Pete's never been elected to anything bigger than mayor of a small town. Unless he runs for Governor of Indiana, Senator or at least Congressman and gets elected, he's going nowhere. His one attempt at running statewide was State Treasurer and he lost that by 25%.

A Democrat to watch is Gov. Andy Beshear of Kentucky. A Democrat who got elected in a solid red state, a Southern Governor like Clinton and Carter. His emotional press conference yesterday got a lot of notice. He felt their pain. He's also handsome which never hurts. And tall.

by Anonymousreply 373December 14, 2021 4:06 PM

Chasten could potentially have a political career.

by Anonymousreply 374December 14, 2021 4:55 PM

So did they use a surrogate - yes or no?

by Anonymousreply 375December 14, 2021 8:52 PM

R348 Well, his charm obviously wasn't enough. Besides you need to run on something other than being gay, a former mayor of no distinction and having allegedly learned Swedish in order to read a book that wasn't for some reason available in an English translation. And what book was that by the way?

by Anonymousreply 376December 14, 2021 9:06 PM

Troll now talking to himself answering his own question through sock puppet accounts. R348 meet R376

This Pete Hate Troll is mentally ill. The Tin Foil Hat must be turned up to volume 11 today.

by Anonymousreply 377December 14, 2021 9:41 PM

Swedish anal massage techniques

by Anonymousreply 378December 14, 2021 9:42 PM

Pete supporters are pushing this shit! They act like the whole world didn't see him crash and burn in 2020!

Pete had every advantage. 2020 was his to lose. He was on TV everyday, he was flush with cash and getting more positive press than any other candidate. Yet he STILL lost.

I know some of you want to whine about him losing for being gay. But no, that's it's not. Pete is not qualified and everyone sees it.

Pete wants to leap frog to the head of the line when he has no experience and no real platform.

If Democrats nominate Pete then they deserve a Republican POTUS!

by Anonymousreply 379December 14, 2021 9:45 PM

The Pete Hate Troll is off her meds today, it most be a slow day watching Faux News today.

by Anonymousreply 380December 14, 2021 9:51 PM

[quote]Pete supporters are pushing this shit! They act like the whole world didn't see him crash and burn in 2020!

He got more votes for President than any other gay man in history. Sorry to burst your hate bubble.

by Anonymousreply 381December 14, 2021 9:52 PM

R380 is just as bad as the Pete hate troll she’s infatuated with.

by Anonymousreply 382December 14, 2021 9:52 PM

Chasten got a bachelor's in theatre. Fuck him if he thinks I'm paying his fucking college loans.

by Anonymousreply 383December 14, 2021 10:03 PM

You can pay for college loans on your welfare check Dear?

by Anonymousreply 384December 14, 2021 10:04 PM

Right R382

Unfortunately for 380 there are several people saying Pete is unqualified. He wants to paint it as though it is only one person. Pete is a media creation. The people don't want him.

by Anonymousreply 385December 14, 2021 10:08 PM

I was frankly surprised Pete didn't end up as an anchor on MSNBC or CNN as they promoted him relentlessly. Pete had connections with NBC execs who even hosted fundraising events for him. He's more a media figure than a politician. I always wondered about his ties to Zuckerberg. There was a general unease that Zuckerberg was using Pete as a ringer.

I still think Pete will end up as a host on Good Morning America or something similar. Unless he can get elected to a more important job than mayor, there's no way he's ever getting the Democratic nomination.

by Anonymousreply 386December 14, 2021 10:16 PM

[quote]Unfortunately for 380 there are several people saying Pete is unqualified.

Unfortunately those are all the same troll, with about 2 sock puppet accounts. You can tell by the inarticulate way things are worded.

by Anonymousreply 387December 14, 2021 10:35 PM

I cant belive how much time the Pete Hate Troll has on his hands to post 8 times for every non hate post. He must really want Pete's cock dick up his ass. He cant wait to taste Pete's Jizz.

by Anonymousreply 388December 14, 2021 10:37 PM

R387 You are an idiot. There are ways to find out that they are different people. You are just willfully ignorant!

Keep denying reality with your head in the sand - it won't get Pete elected. Your anger is funny though! 😂😂😂 Keep it coming! 🍿

by Anonymousreply 389December 14, 2021 10:38 PM

Wow r386 really doesn’t have a clue….

by Anonymousreply 390December 14, 2021 10:45 PM

If Chasten would get a job as opposed to spamming the DL all day, he could pay off his college debt.

by Anonymousreply 391December 14, 2021 11:19 PM

Pete Buttigieg's mother is a retired Linguist Professor That means MOMMY was teaching Little Petey new languages since he was 5....He is hardly an expert on the spoken word. Someone who worked with Pete years ago posted Pete only knows basic phrases and could not replicate full languages as he claims (though Pete does well with Spanish). Probably why Pete got SENT HOME from Afghanistan after weeks of "service"...He was so "good" they gave him a plane ticket home.

by Anonymousreply 392December 15, 2021 12:58 AM

R392 has not clue how military service works. But then his tin foil hat is on too tight to day.🤡🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 393December 15, 2021 1:04 AM

Pete is spending taxpayer dollars going to New Hampshire to campaign---I mean visit......How much money is this guy going to spend traveling to promote himself?....This man is a political prostitute. He is the guy who would sit in the Senate for 40 years if he could just find the open seat he could win. No Joke. That is his entire life goal (besides the Presidency)...I really believe if Oregon had a liberal open Senate seat, Pete would have Chasten and the car packed up so fast to declare his candidacy on the steps of the Portland City Hall. Just wait and see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394December 15, 2021 1:06 AM

R294 is clueless as to how things work in Washington, Bittigieg's job is to help promote the Biden's plan, that's how it works. Once you pass a bill, you need to sell it to the public so they know what they are getting.

You post above trying to make this a negative thing is a nothing burger.

by Anonymousreply 395December 15, 2021 1:34 AM

[quote] So did they use a surrogate - yes or no?

It had to be. How else do you get a male and female twin set? That just doesn't happen.

Why is there such a rush for Pete? He is still very young. Getting more experience would be good and add to his gravitas which sadly he seems to be squandering playing Good Housekeeping. Some of these politicians are just too young. More years would harden them and give them the confidence - real confidence based on experience - to stand their ground when they need to fight on issues. It would also make them better politicians who could figure out how to compromise without giving away the ball game. Look at the difference between JFK and Johnson. Johnson's experience and age gave him what he needed to fight real battles. JFK was impotent next to LBJ.

On a superficial note: Can we please get a better photo of him than that What Me Worry face in the OP?

by Anonymousreply 396December 15, 2021 1:42 AM

How is Pete's cum tasting down your throat Pete Hate Troll? MMMMMMM So good. You hate him so much but you cant stop thinking about him. MMMMM,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397December 15, 2021 6:05 AM

the people have spoken: Kopmola is more popular than Fugly Pete and people DESPISE her. That says a lot lmao.

by Anonymousreply 398December 15, 2021 6:09 AM

Pete would make a great VP. Kamala and Pete 2024!

by Anonymousreply 399December 15, 2021 6:27 AM

HAH!

by Anonymousreply 400December 15, 2021 7:58 AM

Pete went to New Hampshire. Anything to get out of office work that he clearly WON'T or DOESN'T do. The Buttigieg Travel Expenses are piling up. And using PUBLIC resources for YOUR private gain--like a Presidential Run---should be refunded to taxpayers. ....I am beginning to wonder if Chasten wanted kids because he was looking for an excuse to not pay back his student loans or get a job?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401December 15, 2021 8:48 AM

The Pete Hate Troll is thinking about doing this to Pete right now. He cant control himself. Love Hate thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402December 15, 2021 9:00 AM

Party & Play Pete came out of the primaries in pretty good shape. He got a decent amount of votes, one state, good for the first major gay candidate. But he's fucked up since.

Probably hooked on meth by now.

by Anonymousreply 403December 15, 2021 9:17 AM

[quote]Probably hooked on meth by now?

Wow, projecting much? If that's your first thought, says a lot more about you than someone you have never even met.

by Anonymousreply 404December 15, 2021 1:13 PM

R402 So now you are posting photos of yourself and imagining your self having sex with your Idol Pete? HAHAHA You are indeed pathetic! Go get a job, or better yet, get a life! Pete doesn't see your posts worshipping him and doesn't want you! LOL

by Anonymousreply 405December 15, 2021 3:13 PM

Pete has only done stuff with Chasten, who's man enough for any man.

by Anonymousreply 406December 15, 2021 3:22 PM

As predicted, the Right Wing Web is celebrating the blatant stupidity of Chasten Buttigieg. They are pointing to Elite Liberals like Chasten and Pete who want to personally benefit from Build Back Better. Link to Chastens Humiliation, even mentioning Chasten's previous sorrow of not affording a den!!....LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407December 16, 2021 6:24 AM

Who cares what the right wing wants? They want Trump back in office too! This still think the election was stolen!

Not a single progressive person in this country is going to say, "you know, I am a hard core Democrat, but after reading an article about a spouse of the Transpiration sectary, I am just going to switch side and vote for all Republicans. "

You "prediction" is predictable and meaningless. Only a Repug would think such a trivial matter is important. Especially when you consider the mountain of ethical, legal and moral hypocritical things the Rpugs have done over the same time period.

by Anonymousreply 408December 16, 2021 7:54 AM

R408 = "Transpiration sectary"..........oh my.....I just can't....LoL!!!..

by Anonymousreply 409December 16, 2021 8:04 AM

^^transportation^^

by Anonymousreply 410December 16, 2021 8:08 AM

I hate him. He claims everything is racist and the people of South Bend will tell you he has no accomplishments to date.

by Anonymousreply 411December 16, 2021 2:01 PM

When is Chasten going to get a job to pay off the college debts he accumulated to get a Bachelor's in theatre???

by Anonymousreply 412December 16, 2021 5:00 PM

chasten’s brother just tweeted saying ‘live within your means little brother’ to a tweet mentioning chasten’s student debt lol he also tweeted the other day that kids need a mom and a dad to a reply of the twins birth announcement. this man is really bitter, he’s obsessed with his brother. maybe he’s jealous that chasten is the glezman that got pete lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413December 16, 2021 8:49 PM

I think he's jealous that Chasten is the Glezman who has managed to stay unemployed for 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 414December 16, 2021 10:05 PM

[quote] ‘live within your means little brother’ to a tweet mentioning chasten’s student debt lol he also tweeted the other day that kids need a mom and a dad to a reply of the twins birth announcement.

The first one okay but the second? Um, not cool, brother dude, not cool.

by Anonymousreply 415December 16, 2021 10:39 PM

Pete was the only child of two university professors who earned good money all their lives and certainly had savings to pay for Pete's college. So the only one in that couple with college debt is Chasten who hasn't had a job in years. Talk about White Privilege.

by Anonymousreply 416December 16, 2021 11:49 PM

It is clear Pete told Chasten he was NOT going to pay a dime for Chastens student loans....NOT a good sign in a marriage when YOUR bills are not going to be MY bills. ...BTW = R416 = Anyone else heard the rumors PETE was adopted?....Heard that awhile back.

by Anonymousreply 417December 17, 2021 1:07 AM

Has anyone else had the displeasure of seeing this artist rendering of "President Pete" and First Lady Chasten?....The artist did get FAT Chasten accurate. Pete must be tired because he is sitting down?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418December 17, 2021 1:15 AM

pete's strange rodent face makes me want to slap him resoundingly

by Anonymousreply 419December 17, 2021 1:36 AM

I love Pete and I wish I could the beat the shit out of every jobless moron who speaks shit about him just because they want to sound cool . Morons.

by Anonymousreply 420December 17, 2021 2:06 AM

I am sure that Pete is paying his husband's loan payments. Why would anyone think he wasn't?

by Anonymousreply 421December 17, 2021 2:11 AM

R421 because Chasten was whining on twitter about the fact the moratorium on student debt was ending.

by Anonymousreply 422December 17, 2021 2:30 AM

R421= LINK to the story. Chasten gets humiliated by thousands of people who do not think Build Back Better should be paying off Chastens student debt....Chasten actually provided opponents to BBB the material they needed to show how BBB gives freebies to people who don't need them---Like Pete and Chasten. Seriously who adopts two brats and then complains they have debt---oh, CHASTEN does....And complaining about your husbands boss?...Beyond stupid!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423December 17, 2021 4:07 AM

the buttigieg twins’ uncle tweeted that kids need a married mom and a dad following the announcement of their birth and that “Homosexuality is a perversion of the very nature of what a family is supposed to be”. Christmas is going to be really fun for pete and chasten😳.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424December 17, 2021 5:37 AM

R422, like I said earlier, we don't know if that meant he was annoyed for himself or for others. Plus I wasn't talking about paying them during Covid - I meant before and after.

In any event, I think Chasten is as unsympathetic a dork as you can get. I often judge people by their mates and this is increasingly making Pete look worse as time goes by.

Whose idea was it to put Chasten on this media train. Bad decision.

by Anonymousreply 425December 17, 2021 6:22 AM

What people do not realize about Chasten is that he has repeatedly tried to start social media "feuds" , usually with GOP candidates who don't take the bait. He has done it several times.Then when the candidate takes the bait Chasten plays "gay victim". LINK to the Chasten/JD Vance War of the summer of 2021. WTF with Chasten. He really needs a hobby and a fucking job. This is why I know Chasten is miserable in his marriage. Instead of enjoying his life with his husband he is too fucking busy on Social Media trying to be some sort of "star"...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426December 17, 2021 6:34 AM

So who the fuck are we gonna run against Trump (or some mini-me Trump like DeSantis)?

Biden just put this guy in charge of the Infrastructure thing:

Mitchell Joseph Landrieu is an American lawyer and politician who served as Mayor of New Orleans from 2010 to 2018. A member of the Democratic Party, he previously served as Lieutenant Governor of Louisiana from 2004 to 2010. Wikipedia, 61 years old Books: In the Shadow of Statues: A White Southerner Confronts History

Who else? Gavin Newsom?

by Anonymousreply 427December 17, 2021 7:14 AM

R418 Not gonna lie, Chasten looks much attractive Pete in this.

And funny how they are portrayed with their two dogs but not with their purchased baby twins.

by Anonymousreply 428December 17, 2021 7:34 AM

R412 Chasten doesn't give a damn about those student loans. This was a shot across the bow at Biden to try and elevate Pete's profile. Pete thought that Chasten whining about unpaid loans would play into the out of touch old fuddy duddy narrative of Biden promoted by the GOP (and some Dems), but it backfired horribly on them.

With the way Gays threw money at Pete in the 2020 Primaries, Chasten knows that if Pete becomes POTUS that some rich liberal Dem will pay off his loans (if they haven't already). This is not a concern for them.

This cheap shot by Pete just further shows that Pete is just not ready to campaign in the big leagues. I'll never forget how Higgenlooper, Swalwell and Williamson (at 01:40 below) all got in Pete's ass regarding racism in South Bend, Indiana during the 2020 Presidential Debate. Pete had no good answers. Any idiot would have anticipated those questions and had answers as the racial reckoning was taking place all over the world and this SPECIFIC SHOOTING in South Bend was plastered all over the news at that time! 🤦‍♂️

With Pete constantly bungling things among Democratic Party contenders, why would anyone trust him to go up against the GOP machine which plays a lot tougher and would surely wipe the floor with him?

The Pete and Chasten/ Abbott and Costello Routine is an embarrassment!

Pete has name recognition but that won't translate into votes. Pete's team needs to stop this shit. Everyone can see that Pete is not ready for prime time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429December 17, 2021 8:16 AM

The endless lies of Chasten Buttigieg = Said he met Pete on Hinge (only Pete and Chasten say that with zero proof and not a single person on Earth has ever claimed to have seen either on Hinge)....Claimed he and Pete tried multiple times to adopt but had "setbacks"...Another unproven LIE......Claimed he ADOPTED the twins (lie--probably for a Money Grab book where they magically reveal they used a surrogate)......Gave an interview and said he was proud to live in South Bend and raise their children there (then weeks later bought a house in Michigan and put their South Bend house up for sale)....After the campaign ended Chasten gave an interview and said he was excited to get back into the classroom teaching (he never stepped into a classroom again to teach).......The only honest thing Chasten has ever said was he has gotten FAT and even then he turned it into an attention whore moment for himself...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430December 17, 2021 8:59 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431December 17, 2021 10:35 AM

I just know Pete has questionable anal hygiene.

by Anonymousreply 432December 17, 2021 10:58 AM

Pete has a sweet ass, I would rim that ass any day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433December 17, 2021 11:15 AM

I would eat his load any day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434December 17, 2021 11:18 AM

R432 I bet Chasten wears a rubber on Pete's nasty ass!

by Anonymousreply 435December 17, 2021 11:25 AM

never forget when chasten was doing an ig live with a hickey during quarantine lol i bet they are really freaky behind doors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436December 17, 2021 12:30 PM

I can't imagine Pete being passionate enough to give anyone a hickey. He may have bit him with those rat teeth though!

by Anonymousreply 437December 17, 2021 2:11 PM

Speaking of Chasten's feuds on twitter, during the Democratic primary, a black gay guy (gorgeous too) who was a big Beto supporter tweeted that he'd seen Chasten on a plane flying in first class. Chasten - who must name search himself - immediately attacked the guy, saying he had been in cattle car and claiming he sat in 38A or something. Problem was that was the seat the black guy was actually sitting in. Black guy got mad and immediately stuck up a pic of his ticket showing he was on that flight in 38A. Chasten lied and couldn't admit he'd upgraded to first class? Hell, they spent more than any other Dem candidate on private jets. They were notorious spendthrifts.

The Buttigiegs had troll accounts with names like AvocadoToast4Pete, RomanceWriters4Pete, etc. boosting everything they tweeted during the primary. Lis Smith's brainchild. They immediately started attacking the black guy. Got really nasty and borderline racist.

by Anonymousreply 438December 17, 2021 8:53 PM

Folks who dislike Pete here really seem to hate him. Tall Poppy syndrome to me. I'm having trouble believing that Chasten gave his seat number, and it just so happened to be the exact same seat number on a huge jet that this guy had. More like one of those -10 made up stories at Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 439December 17, 2021 10:05 PM

R439 just go on twitter and search "Chasten" and "Seat" - it's all there dating back to August 2019, including the revolting trolls kissing Chasten's ass

by Anonymousreply 440December 17, 2021 10:15 PM

R439 just block these Pete Hate Trolls, it's not a lot of people its one guy with 2 sock puppets accounts who talks to himself about how much he hates Pete and Chasten. 400 out of 440 are probably from the same guy. He's a troll, post from Fox and Briet Bart then says things like "Im a Democrat but,....hope BBB Biden plan fails because he wants Pete to fail.

As far as I can tell, he or SHE is some bitter black troll living in Ohio or some place like that. Doubt he even graduated high school from the way he types and tries to make a point but fails to make common sense. His/Her arguments sound like uneducated mean girl style hate speech.

I am also thinking this troll is a woman, probably from Lipstick Alley because she is OBSESSED with Chasten being a stay at home father. She sounds jealous a guy can do that. Gay men get it, straight homophobic woman don't.

by Anonymousreply 441December 18, 2021 12:04 AM

Interesting you should bring up race, as back during the campaign when Pete was still a viable candidate, I can recall one gay black male on you tube saying "I just don't like him" in a tone is that what he felt he were wasting his time saying something so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 442December 18, 2021 12:13 AM

Pete looks like a kid in that tux @ R431

by Anonymousreply 443December 18, 2021 12:18 AM

R438 = Yep....And don't forget when the Buttigieg Campaign got caught favorably updating their own Wiki Pages..LINK....whoops....Complete Frauds.....And R436 = WHAT hickey? Looks like a speck of dirt to me--probably from the dogs. It sure isn't a hickey.....FYI = Chasten wants YOU to pay HIS school loans...Maybe they should put their kids up for adoption if they cannot afford to pay their bills?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444December 18, 2021 12:33 AM

R441 eldergay here - been on the DL since Bill Clinton was getting crucified by the GOP for a blow job. I don't hate Pete and Chasten. They're not interesting enough to hate. I think they're entitled, pretentious little brats who have never in their lives done anything for our community except take advantage of the strides made by braver people.

by Anonymousreply 445December 18, 2021 12:36 AM

Pete is lying when he says he was the first openly gay presidential candidate or first gay cabinet member--and he knows it......R445 = Well said. No one can answer the question = "what have Pete and Chasten done for US"?. They never even went to a Pride Parade until AFTER they announced a presidential run. Pete has no concept of the history of gays in the last 40 years. He looks like one of those modern gays who thinks the AIDS Generation should have known better and whatever happened was their fault. Pete never came to my state when he was running for President and if he had I would have gone and asked him about those things. There were rumors he was coming here (to Ohio), but he went to California to fundraise instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446December 18, 2021 12:50 AM

More Taxpayer Travel Expenses run up by Pete. Nope, not just New Hampshire....This time to Georgia. Does Pete think his job is to go to every location a Transportation Department Dollar is spent? What the fuck with this attention whore?. You have an office. Use it instead of going from state to state so you can grab headlines for yourself!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447December 18, 2021 1:45 AM

y'all are weird

by Anonymousreply 448December 18, 2021 4:30 AM

Pete owes 130,000 in student loans??..LINK..Someone doesn't know how to manage money!!.....No wonder the Buttigiegs want the United States Government to pay off their student loans!!...NO to Build Back Better!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449December 18, 2021 5:41 AM

If a state has a federal highway I'm entitled to visit it at taxpayer's expense.

by Anonymousreply 450December 18, 2021 8:27 AM

R444 Troll is upset that Pete might have had troll accounts? Do you own a mirror Dear?

by Anonymousreply 451December 18, 2021 9:03 AM

R449 = Repug Troll "NO to Build Back Better!! "

by Anonymousreply 452December 18, 2021 9:05 AM

[quote]More Taxpayer Travel Expenses run up by Pete. Nope, not just New Hampshire

The Secretary of Transpiration is not allowed to travel and check things out in person? What an odd thing to put out there to be upset about. So you just want someone sitting in an office in Washington DC dictating orders all day? Basically you want a bureaucrat. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 453December 18, 2021 9:09 AM

Under Trump this is what was going on that our resident Pete Hate Troll wants you all to forget about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454December 18, 2021 9:10 AM

^^Transportation^^

F-ing spell check sucks.

by Anonymousreply 455December 18, 2021 9:12 AM

The most corrupt transportation sec the US has ever had.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456December 18, 2021 9:13 AM

My Husband is Mitch McTurtle, take a guess about my ethics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457December 18, 2021 9:15 AM

[quote]Pete owes 130,000 in student loans??..LINK..Someone doesn't know how to manage money!!.

Only someone who never went to college would say that. But we know you are dumb as a box of hair so here is a list of other people in DC who still have student loans. As of 2021.

Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ-5)

Rep. Gus Bilirakis (R-FL-12)

Rep. John Carter (R-TX-31)

Rep. Ben Cline (R-VA-6)

Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL-19)

Rep. Ron Estes (R-KS-4)

Rep. Michelle Fischbach (R-MN-7)

Rep. Scott Fitzgerald (R-WI-5)

Rep. Andrew Garbarino (R-NY-2)

Rep. Bob Good (R-VA-5)

Rep. Jody Hice (R-GA-10)

Rep. Trent Kelly (R-MS-1)

Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA-23)

Rep. Stephanie Murphy (D-FL-7)

Sen. Christopher S. Murphy (D-CT)

Rep. Joseph Neguse (D-CO-2)

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY-14)

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN-5)

Rep. Burgess Owens (R-UT-4)

Sen. Alex Padilla (D-CA)

Rep. Jimmy Panetta (D-CA-20)

Rep. Stacey Plaskett (D-USVI)

Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX-21)

Rep. Raul Ruiz (D-CA-36)

Rep. David Schweikert (R-AZ-6)

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ)

Rep. Jason T. Smith (R-MO-8)

Rep. Lloyd Smucker (R-PA-11)

Rep. Darren Soto (D-FL-9)

Rep. Greg Steube (R-FL-17)

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA-15)

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI-13)

Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA)

Rep. Nikema Williams (D-GA-5)

by Anonymousreply 458December 18, 2021 9:22 AM

R453 = "Transpiration" = oh my.....Someone is dipping into the spiked Eggnog----or as they call it----Eggnogurration......LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459December 18, 2021 9:59 AM

R446 Omg, why do Pete and fat Chasten lie so much? Keep exposing them, guys.

by Anonymousreply 460December 18, 2021 10:07 AM

Poor Trolls, they just hate when you show them what Repugs do when they have the job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461December 18, 2021 10:27 AM

The corruption never ends with Elaine Chao.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462December 18, 2021 10:30 AM

This couple did more damage to the US constitution than any one in previous history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463December 18, 2021 10:32 AM

Can you picture Eaine Chow Felching Mitch McConnell? 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

by Anonymousreply 464December 18, 2021 10:33 AM

Without a doubt I think Chasten is the Elaine Chao Troll..So miserable..Link to yet ANOTHER story of Pete and Chasten being ridiculed for expecting taxpayers to foot the bill for their school. Democrats had to take Dental Care for Senior Citizens out of the Build Back Better because RICH Democrats like the Buttigiegs wanted freebies..The World Wide Interweb is certainly unkind to Pete and Chasten....LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465December 18, 2021 10:56 AM

This is what the Pete Hate Troll wants instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466December 18, 2021 11:12 AM

R465 REPUG Troll ALERT

Gun Freedom Radio? That's your source? LMFAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467December 18, 2021 11:17 AM

R458 well played

by Anonymousreply 468December 18, 2021 12:25 PM

How the fuck does Pete have $130,000 in student loans? You mean his two professor parents never set aside money to pay for their only child's college education? What were they spending their money on? Cocaine?

by Anonymousreply 469December 18, 2021 3:17 PM

when pete was confirmed for secretary he had to post a financial disclosure form and there it said that the student debt started in 2009. in 2009, pete was already 27 and graduated while chasten was 19 and just starting college. it’s all chasten’s debt. it matches his story, he started studying at 19 but didn’t finished so a few years later he took more loans to finish his degree. then he got another loan for his masters degree, the dates match chasten. pete was already pushing 30 by then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470December 18, 2021 4:56 PM

They need to come clean about the surrogate first. It’s ridiculous. They claim they struggled to find a kid to adopt for years and then all of a sudden a pair of newborn twins, a boy and a girl at that, fell into their laps???

by Anonymousreply 471December 18, 2021 5:04 PM

[quote]You mean his two professor parents never set aside money to pay for their only child's college education? What were they spending their money on? Cocaine?

Try books and pencils for their students. Most schools are wildly underfunded to the point where many teachers kick in their own money for basic supplies. Teachers in South Bend make nothing close to what they do in a big city like NYC.

by Anonymousreply 472December 18, 2021 10:39 PM

The lies about the surrogate are what will bring them down. The GOP liked Pete before because they figured he would be easy to beat. But I'm sure they'll dig around and find the surrogate if he tries to run for President again.

Pete only did 4 years at Harvard - tuition's very expensive but his parents had no doubt put together a sufficient college fund. A Rhodes Scholarship covers 100% of all expenses (tuition, housing, books, etc.). I think even travel expenses are covered.

by Anonymousreply 473December 18, 2021 10:42 PM

R472 they were professors at Notre Dame. They sure as fuck weren't buying pencils for anybody.

by Anonymousreply 474December 18, 2021 10:44 PM

Someone posted that Chasten went to three different schools and flunked out at one of them. Has anyone else heard that? Is that true?..Here is what they posted-------------->>"While running for president, Buttigieg made big bank – he made more than $1 million while he (and his husband) used his fame to sell three books, had paid speaking engagements, hosted a podcast, and sold their South Bend home for $310,000. Why should I have to pay for Chasten’s schooling at the three schools he went to (one of which he flunked out of)."

by Anonymousreply 475December 19, 2021 3:09 AM

[quote]Why should I have to pay for Chasten’s schooling at the three schools he went to (one of which he flunked out of)."

Dont worry Hun, living in that trailer I doubt you pay any taxes at ALL!. 1000 bet you are living off EBT food stamps right now.

by Anonymousreply 476December 19, 2021 3:16 AM

[quote]omeone posted that Chasten went to three different schools and flunked out at one of them. Has anyone else heard that?

NOPE, because its' not true and trying to seed the internet here with made up lies is not going to work. The only flunky here is you Dear.

by Anonymousreply 477December 19, 2021 3:17 AM

[quote]they were professors at Notre Dame. They sure as fuck weren't buying pencils for anybody.

You don't know that, a lot of people go to those schools who don't come from rich family. Schools don't just hand out money like candy, especially these days a full tuition is more rare than it's ever been. Teachers often help out students who cant afford everything. Not directly with cash, more indirectly like buying them a book for the class or something.

by Anonymousreply 478December 19, 2021 3:26 AM

Gays reviewing Lame Boring Chastens Book....It's Brutal!!!....One of them calls Chasten "Chaysten" which is funny....example = "An alternative title for this book might be "Memories of a Barista"......"Pete and Chasten look like the couple who go to bar trivia"....."Chasten is a little bitch" ...They describe Chasten as an inconsequential character. Chasten bragged in his biography about how much the Buttigieg Campaign"needed" Chastens skill with gifs on Twitter..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479December 19, 2021 4:03 AM

yes he went to 3 schools, it’s true. it’s all on his book. he first started studying nursing and then quit because he failed a semester. then he started studying theatre, he didn’t finished right away because he failed a class and according to chasten, they didn’t let him re take that class right way so like 2 years later, he got his degree. then he found out he was into teaching so went to get his masters degree in education. so yeah 3 schools.

by Anonymousreply 480December 19, 2021 6:50 AM

Lots of people go to more than one college, it's considered a good thing by most professionals and educators. You don't get locked into one schools perspective and get a better all around exposure to the world. Most people who seek a Masters get it from a different school. Nothing unusual about that.

by Anonymousreply 481December 19, 2021 7:49 AM

Chasten had a normal mediocre higher education experience. Blah, nothing to write home about pro or con.

Basically Chasten in a nutshell.

by Anonymousreply 482December 19, 2021 10:50 AM

I dont get the Trolls obsession with Chastien, if he were a woman no one would be talking about the spouse of a cabinet member. Can we talk about some of their wives and husbands? This thread just proves there is a double standard with gay men and is rampant with homophobes. Let talk about Congresswoman Lauren Boebert husband actually has a criminal record for exposing himself to under age girls in a bowling alley.

by Anonymousreply 483December 19, 2021 10:58 AM

Troll at r478 is scraping bottom, now he's posting YouTube videos with literally ONE subscriber! That's what he thinks is evidences that "gays" are turning on Pete. What a lazy pathetic Troll.

by Anonymousreply 484December 19, 2021 11:03 AM

R483, because Pete and Chasten tried to base their political appeal on their relationship. They publicize it in a way that heterosexual politicians do not. Yes, you get the occasional story in the media about a spouse of a politician but the Buttigiegs emphasized their marriage to a high degree.

Basically they're being shown up as mediocre and incompetent and as thirsty. Trump's people were crazy, Biden's are mediocre. America is fucked.

by Anonymousreply 485December 19, 2021 11:16 AM

OH Puh-lease. The Republicans all do this and then some. Even our new Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett had to bring all her spawn as PROPS to the White House ceremony DURING COVID! WTF do your kids have to do with weather your are good for the job or not?

by Anonymousreply 486December 19, 2021 11:33 AM

[quote] the Buttigiegs emphasized their marriage to a high degree.

So basically you want the very first gay couple in history of getting that high up in a government position to hide their relationship? Pretend to be heteronormative? Stay in the closet? Oh right, dont have to stay in the closet, just never say a word. That's a pretty shitty expectation if you ask me. They are making history believe it or not. It would be a crime to hide it like you want. Lots of straight people still think all gays are basically drag queens like RuPaul or hair dressers. Everyone celebrates straight relationships, families when they bring them into the public eye. Its time gays get equal treatment. To me it sounds like you are uncomfortable with that. Well that's a sign of classic internalized homophobia. Maybe you should look at that first before being so obsessed with someone you never even met.

by Anonymousreply 487December 19, 2021 11:42 AM

Chasten Next Book Title Idea = "I Have Something MORE To Say = The United States Government Owes Me a FREE Education"

by Anonymousreply 488December 19, 2021 12:07 PM

Chasten's Next Book Title Idea = "Gay Parenting Your Vanity Children. = the guide every gay parent needs to help them thrive and get Social Media Likes from having your kids--since YOU are not interesting enough" ......Chapter 4 covers how taking your children out in a crowd during a Pandemic is always safer than NOT getting your photo taken with the kids. Also do NOT cover kids faces because the paparazzi must have their photos no mater how many Covid Germs are in the air.

by Anonymousreply 489December 19, 2021 12:15 PM

I got 8 bucks that says Chastens Childrens Books are coming by next Christmas. wait and see. This guy has ZERO going on in his worthless life and every dime he makes is going to be TWIN related....I wouldn't be surprised if Chasten starts a Childrens Clothing Line to cash in. A baby who just got out of the hospital weeks ago does not EVER need to be out in a crowd during a pandemic, no matter how desperate the daddies are to be photographed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490December 19, 2021 12:25 PM

R487 Pete is Secy of Fucking Transportation. A nobody job. Governor Jared Polis and Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney are both married with children and don't spend their time trying to get interviews with People.

by Anonymousreply 491December 19, 2021 5:08 PM

R490, you can see the narcissism in that photo. Neither of them is looking at these bundles of joy. Just like the props they have made them.

It's a truism that you can often judge a person by their choice of a mate.

by Anonymousreply 492December 19, 2021 5:48 PM

[quote]Pete is Secy of Fucking Transportation. A nobody job. Governor Jared Polis and Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney are both married with children and don't spend their time trying to get interviews with People.

Who cares? Many people in congress and other jobs do way more than Pete or Chasten are being accused of. Just cherry picking with Pete. What about Congress person Lauren Boebert constantly posting pics of her kids? With guns for Christmas? Talk about pimping out your family for attention.

What do you think is going to happen to those kids when they grow up? They are scared with that photo for life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493December 19, 2021 6:09 PM

Thomas Massie, a Republican congressman from Kentucky, with the caption: “Merry Christmas! PS: Santa, please bring ammo.”

More Republcans pimping out their kids for gun rights.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494December 19, 2021 6:12 PM

This loser Brett Michael Kavanaugh pimping out his kids for Trump and politics. There is no reason for them to be there, other than to doge the accusations of rape that was going on at the same time. Total props.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495December 19, 2021 6:16 PM

Straight people like this congressman post hospital pics pimping their newborns all the time, no one says a bad word ever. Only the gays get criticized. But breeders oh never, quite the opposite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496December 19, 2021 6:22 PM

Chasten, they didn't pay a surrogate to carry their spawn. How about Pete and you thank the surrogate like Anderson Cooper did. Very classy. Pretending you just happened to adopt newborn girl-boy twins (inevitably the result of IVF and no woman goes through IVF only to give up her twins).

Pinocchio Pete.

by Anonymousreply 497December 19, 2021 8:08 PM

Hey Pete Hate Troll what is your obsession with how someones kids? Are you barren? Cant have kids? Eggs all dried up? Is that what got your panties in a wad? You sound like a bitter cunt.

by Anonymousreply 498December 19, 2021 9:22 PM

Build Back Better is not going to happen. Manchin will not vote for it. And Chasten perfectly illustrates Manchin's reason for voting against it: Taxpayer money going to wealthy people who don't need it.

by Anonymousreply 499December 19, 2021 9:26 PM

So why can't the Dems see this and focus on ensuring the neediest get what they need. For instance, federal employees all got their full salaries without interruption and their benefits. Did they get extra money or "loans"?

Like during the pandemic they had to give money to EVERYONE and loans - pretty much all forgiven - to people with side businesses. But they couldn't suspend Medicare premiums to put $144 into the pockets of Seniors. That's food and phone bill right there.

For that matter where was AARP in lobbying for Seniors?

by Anonymousreply 500December 19, 2021 9:33 PM

[quote] Hey Pete Hate Troll what is your obsession with how someones kids? Are you barren? Cant have kids? Eggs all dried up?

I'm not who you're talking to, but you sound despicable. Lying about the origin of your children because you want votes is low. If that's what he did, that's disgusting. Believe it or not, whether those children were from a surrogate or adopted, some woman made an enormous sacrifice to bring them here.

by Anonymousreply 501December 19, 2021 9:52 PM

Yawn. The anti-Pete Troll is such a fucking bore. Blah, blah, blah. Nothing you say matters, troll. He’s still popular. Every time he’s asked to speak on Fox News he aces it and makes their anchors look like the idiots they are.

by Anonymousreply 502December 19, 2021 11:48 PM

[quote]. Believe it or not, whether those children were from a surrogate or adopted, some woman made an enormous sacrifice to bring them here.

First of all Bull shit. No one lied, you have no actual proof just fake troll chatter here on an anonymous board. Repeating it does not make it true.

Secondly, if you are so upset with the "enormous sacrifice" woman make, take that up with the 99% of their recipients who are straight heterosexual couples. It was invented by, and for straight couples so take that agreement where it belongs to straight women's form and tell them how they are taking advantage of other woman.

Lastly, look in the mirror, see that person? See that woman who is upset about gay men having babies? Regardless of how they got them? You are looking at a true homophobic cunt. One who cant even admit it to herself.

by Anonymousreply 503December 20, 2021 6:20 AM

Heartbreaking News Alert = Chastens Tweet about wanting Government Freebies provided Senator Manchin the excuse he needed to walk away from the Build Back Better Infrastructure bill..........LINK to Pete and Chasten getting a Christmas Thumping!!!.....LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504December 20, 2021 6:28 AM

F- U Troll, The BBB Plan has NOTHING to do with Chasten. Senator Manchin has been trolling the Democrats for months, he just lowered the boom now that he got what he wanted, the Infrastructure deal. He doesn't even know who Chasten is. God, where did you lose your ability to reason? 4th grade?

And guess what, he will be licking Pete's and Chasten's ass in the next years as they doll out the money to each state. Check Mate.

by Anonymousreply 505December 20, 2021 6:37 AM

^^dole out^^

by Anonymousreply 506December 20, 2021 6:39 AM

Link------>>Buttigieg bragging months ago that Manchin was going to pass BBB!!!.....Talk about not aging well....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507December 20, 2021 8:16 AM

Everyone thought that Dipshit. You want a list of hundreds of congress people who said the same thing? Cherry picking a comment from Pete proves nothing here. You really need to go back to school and learn how facts work. Manchin lied, that's all that proves.

by Anonymousreply 508December 20, 2021 8:22 AM

The Yahoo Santa list threw down on Pete----Santas Wish-->>"Pete Buttigieg — A commercial truck driver’s license so the transportation secretary can help personally to alleviate the supply chain crisis.".........Also the Twins got a mention!!.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509December 20, 2021 8:23 AM

Manchin will be begging Pete to come to his sate, just watch. He will be kissing Petes hot ass like there is no tomorrow Pete being a gentleman will give him what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 510December 20, 2021 8:25 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511December 20, 2021 8:57 AM

R511, Why are you posting links that are over a month old? I guess your Troll agenda has nothing to do with what's really going on, just post negative shit after shit like it's still relevant. Everyone was lied to by Manchin including Biden and the rest of the Democratic party.

You really are a lazy troll. Put down the chitlins and malt beer.

by Anonymousreply 512December 20, 2021 9:04 AM

I put the guy accusing people of being the Pete Hater Troll on block and had to stop counting the number of posts he has made in this thread. It is over 60. That is either obsession or trolling.

by Anonymousreply 513December 20, 2021 10:51 AM

I think the Pete Hate Troll is both, obsessive and trolly. With about 3 sock puppet account that all look only about 3 months old. I dont think he is a typical Russian troll too stupid for that. Pretty sure its a woman because she is obsessed with the baby thing. More so than any guy I know gay or straight. Also someone from Bret Bart or similar. And I think she's black because there is hang up about Pete being a white gay male. Lots of talk about his skin color and trying to link it to racism with made up unrelated data points.

by Anonymousreply 514December 20, 2021 10:57 AM

I'm not the Pete Hate Troll. I'm the Pete Dislike Troll.

by Anonymousreply 515December 20, 2021 3:57 PM

Merry Xmas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516December 26, 2021 2:22 AM

They sure have enough pretty "things" for a couple that can't pay someone's college loan.

by Anonymousreply 517December 26, 2021 5:08 AM

r517 It's a matter of principle!

by Anonymousreply 518December 26, 2021 6:35 AM

Chasten sure is taking in the calories...Holy Geez....Why didn't they take the brats outside maskless again?....Were there no cameras for a photo op?....On the upside it was nice of Pete to allow his genetic brats to pose with their nanny....

by Anonymousreply 519December 26, 2021 7:31 AM

The anti-Pete Troll (we know who you are) is such a bore.

by Anonymousreply 520December 26, 2021 7:33 AM

Chasten looks happy for a deadbeat who is refusing to pay back his college loans. Is it true Chasten also wants Biden to add Car Loan Payment forgiveness to the Infrastructure Bill?...That little fluff on top that Chazzy calls hair is really getting old.

by Anonymousreply 521December 26, 2021 7:36 AM

Look how cheap the decorations are. And the fake fireplace?....Oh my...You can take the Hillbillies out of South Bend but they will still decorate like Hillbillies even in their rental property...

by Anonymousreply 522December 26, 2021 7:39 AM

Fuck off, Mayor Pete!

by Anonymousreply 523December 26, 2021 7:53 AM

I'm guessing Pete & Chasten hosted a nice Holiday-themed party for the DC elite.

by Anonymousreply 524December 26, 2021 9:02 AM

R524 = They don't have a den. They aren't hosting anything. Even if they score an invite you know Chasten probably brings something ridiculous like Kroger Caviar on Ritz crackers. I'm sure they wow the DC Elite with their stories of Hooterville Lake on the edge of South Bend, 0r maybe Pete talks about their favorite Squirrel Stew recipe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525December 26, 2021 9:11 AM

r525 They don't need a den to entertain. And Chasten can probably do better than Ritz crackers to serve Supreme Court justices while Pete names all the big books he's read.

by Anonymousreply 526December 26, 2021 9:20 AM

R526 = I'm sure Amy Coney Barrett will be mesmerized by Chasten's expertise reading the digital temperature readings on their fake fireplace.

by Anonymousreply 527December 26, 2021 9:45 AM

Fake fire? What fake fire?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528December 26, 2021 10:30 AM

Throwback that still could become TRUE one day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529December 26, 2021 10:33 AM

the family photo is at chasten’s family house, they aren’t rich that’s why they have a fake fire. the photo of buddy is at their house, they own a +400k house next to a lake in traverse city.

by Anonymousreply 530December 26, 2021 2:53 PM

R525 Kennedy looks like someone steamed Rachel Maddow for way too long.

by Anonymousreply 531December 26, 2021 6:02 PM

R529 aka Chasten: go change those diapers.

by Anonymousreply 532December 26, 2021 6:17 PM

r532 Chasten doesn't change diapers. He instructs and supervises the Ecuadoran nanny while he makes new friends online.

The story I heard is that Chasten tried changing diapers, but he got the sleeve of his caftan soiled, just 2 hours before he and Pete were to throw a dinner party for the House leadership. That's when he called the service and got Hipatia-Rosa-Dolores over there in a hurry.

Not only did she change the baby, but she laundered the caftan (which Pete decided had to be burned the next day). Since then she's been SUCH a treasure!

by Anonymousreply 533December 26, 2021 8:57 PM

I refuse to support them until they acknowledge the surrogate.

by Anonymousreply 534December 26, 2021 9:13 PM

R534 = You have to wait until their next money grab book. THAT is why they are waiting to confirm the surrogate. These two are political prostitutes.

by Anonymousreply 535December 26, 2021 10:38 PM

Facts, people. No one would give any shit about them if they weren't gay.

by Anonymousreply 536December 27, 2021 4:32 AM

The media refused to vet or criticize Pete because he was gay and Yang because he was Asian. Had both been two straight white guys, they would have been laughed out of the race.

by Anonymousreply 537December 27, 2021 12:47 PM

Oh yes, lets all give a fuck about the opinion of Lisa Kennedy from Fox news who's previous experience was MTV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538December 28, 2021 11:22 PM

[quote]I refuse to support them until they acknowledge the surrogate.

What an odd duck nutcase. Who bases their vote or support for someone based on where their children came from. Did it ever occur to you it's none of your business what people do in their personal lives? Especially when we are talking about job qualifications. Are you related to them? Married to them? No? Then STFU and get a life, it's none of your business.

A family photo posted online is not an open innovation for you to pass judgment of everything someone does in their personal life. Are you god? Oh no, wait, that cant be it, because the Bible forbids you from passing judgment of others.

You must be a godless, jealous, dried up, barren, single lonely Frau.

by Anonymousreply 539December 28, 2021 11:33 PM

Star Power

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540December 29, 2021 3:14 PM

More

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541December 29, 2021 3:15 PM

You know, you don't have to jump on every comment that is critical of Pete Buttigieg. People are entitled to their opinions. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 542December 29, 2021 3:50 PM

R539 it's the lying about the surrogate that will ultimately end Pete's career. The same week his twins were born, twins were born to Lance Bass and husband. IVF specials too: boy/girl twins. They were honest enough to admit they used a surrogate. Pete's a dishonest little careerist shit.

by Anonymousreply 543December 29, 2021 4:44 PM

Lying about the twins' origin is crazy to me because if they end up resembling one or both of them, the charade is over. And of course, biological children frequently resemble their fathers. And then, that brings up the question of why he would lie.

by Anonymousreply 544December 29, 2021 4:53 PM

R40 / R41 We get it, you wanna fuck Pete.

I wanna fuck my boss, but I don't want him to be POTUS!

Raise your standards.

This is why they hate us!

by Anonymousreply 545December 29, 2021 4:57 PM

R544 everything Pete ever did was poll-tested to the nth degree. He no doubt polled how people would react to a gay politician paying a surrogate for photo-op babies. Particularly, after his partner had complained bitterly they could only afford a tacky little apartment in DC. It's the same principle as when they adopted an old dog from the pound: adopt don't shop!

Problem is no adoption agency, however enlightened, is going to magically come up with boy/girl twin newborns who just happen to be farmed out to a gay couple who have never had any other children and have no experience of child-rearing. There are no white babies on the market to adopt. Women who don't want the kids, abort. And adopting black babies after Pete's issues with black people in South Bend would have looked like the ultimate hypocrisy.

Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney and his husband adopted 3 older kids out of foster care, 2 of them are black and have disabilities. Adopting kids out of foster care is praiseworthy. Paying a surrogate to reproduce your genes is narcissistic.

by Anonymousreply 546December 29, 2021 5:08 PM

You know, you don't have to jump on every comment that praises Pete Buttigieg. People are entitled to their opinions. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 547December 30, 2021 2:12 AM

[quote] it's the lying about the surrogate that will ultimately end Pete's career. The same week his twins were born, twins were born to Lance Bass and husband. IVF specials too: boy/girl twins. They were honest enough to admit they used a surrogate.

GET A LIFE! Who the fuck cares? No one that's who. Except maybe you, his stalker.

FYI Lance Bass is a public celerity who makes his money by being a celerity. He's not a public servant which is what Pete is and entitled to some level of privacy He just like anyone else on the planet, he is entitled to post a couple of family pics without out cunts like you going off the rails about where they came from. In fact your obsession is beyond rude and classless, it's stalker level behavior.

by Anonymousreply 548December 30, 2021 2:20 AM

VIDEO = Candidate Pete fleeing from Black People who just found out he NEVER supported raising the minimum wage until 4 months before he announced his Presidential run...He opposed raising minimum wage as mayor of South Bend..The video doesn't lie. He looks scared. (1:43)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549December 30, 2021 2:39 AM

R549 = Scaredy Pete.

by Anonymousreply 550December 30, 2021 2:42 AM

R549 posting from 2 years ago. YAWWN.

by Anonymousreply 551December 30, 2021 3:33 AM

R551 = You have nothing to say about a gay man fleeing black voters other than it was two whole years ago? Why do you think they were chasing him? Because he never supported minimum wage increases for years as Mayor of South Bend. This video was actually one of Pete's last Presidential Campaign "events". The irony of a privileged white man running from black voters in the south.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552December 30, 2021 3:53 AM

Sorry I don't wast my time clicking on Right Wing Trumpeter News Sites. You lost all credibility.

by Anonymousreply 553December 30, 2021 4:06 AM

Pete is cool with people of color, Rev Jesse Jackson seems to like him. They are even holding hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554December 30, 2021 4:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555December 30, 2021 4:14 AM

Sanders couldn't even be bothered to show up at the Selma to Montgomery marches. He was a no show. Pete was there. Sanders too busy asking for more money from all white Bernie Bros.

by Anonymousreply 556December 30, 2021 4:19 AM

Civil rights activist Al Sharpton is a Pete Fan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557December 30, 2021 4:22 AM

It does bother me if they are lying about their children. And, as someone pointed out, there are no magical white twin girl-boy twins being found in the cabbage patch - or whatever folk tale you prefer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558December 30, 2021 4:24 AM

R558 = It is for their next book deal. They have already (without ANY proof) laid out how they "struggled" to have kids--implying either an adoption gone bad or possible miscarriage from a surrogate---and do not expect any evidence of their claims either. It is all a cash grab. Trust me, when the book comes out they will cough up stories after you give them your 26 bucks.

by Anonymousreply 559December 30, 2021 4:29 AM

R558 = WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!! THE CHILDREN!!!

Go away you dried up Frau. Get a life, get laid or something.

by Anonymousreply 560December 30, 2021 4:33 AM

i do think pete and chasten adopted the babies but they sure paid a lot of money for them. white healthy twins in closed adoption in a year and a half are extremely rare. they totally used their influence and paid a lot for them. im a pete supporter so i’ve been following for a while and the timeline fits for adoption. he was in nevada doing events and he cancelled abruptly around august 12-13 and 2 business days later, they confirmed they had become parents. that’s the normal timeline for the birth mother signing her maternal rights away. then they disappeared for like 3 weeks, and that’s the normal timeline for the ICPC clearance so they can take the kids out of their birth state. the timeline fits perfectly for adoption. (1/)

by Anonymousreply 561December 30, 2021 1:10 PM

but i’m not naive so i think it’s obvious they paid a lot for them. as you all know, getting white babies is expensive and wanting a closed adoption (chasten said in his wapo profile that in a pre-birth match, the birth mother could chose them but she wouldn’t know their identities so that means they were looking for a closed adoption from the beginning) makes the wait longer. they truly got a combination of the most rare things together. full closed adoption nowadays is around 5% according my researcher, twins for adoption are as rare and on top of that, white babies? it’s like they found an unicorn. if you search adoption agencies you can see in their websites that it all can be done with cash on hand. there’s even extra feeds to get to choose the gender and everything. it’s expensive but still not as expensive as surrogacy. they have money but they aren’t millionaires so they can totally afford an expensive adoption with all the filters they want but not a surrogate. according to their circumstances, it think they may have spent like ~60K but it’s still way cheaper than surrogacy that starts at 100K and only goes up. (2/)

by Anonymousreply 562December 30, 2021 1:11 PM

it’s funny to me because they try to pretend that they aren’t upper class right now. chasten specially still has the mentality that he’s poor idk it’s so weird because just look at what they have brought for the babies. like i mentioned before, i follow them, i’ve noticed the twins toys and baby things. their things are from the expensive side of baby stuff. they have a baby stroller (uppababy vista) that cost around +1.2K, they have a lovevery play mat that costs like $140 and a babybjorn bouncer that costs around $200. i don’t have children but i’ve googled all those things and all the reviews say that they are the most expensive you can find in baby items. they clearly are investing a lot on their babies (good for the babies because they are clearly living a good life) but like i said before it’s funny because they pretend they can’t afford it lol it’s going to be funny when the twins start school and they go to an expensive private school in dc and they still pretend they can’t afford things lol you know for me it’s also crazy that it seems like pete named the babies himself like with 0 input from chasten. their son was totally named after pete’s dad who was joseph a(nthony) buttigieg and pete’s son is joseph a(ugust) buttigieg, he literally picked the middle name with the same inicial so the baby would be joseph a buttigieg as well. i think chasten chose the middle name but he stole it from mandy moore lol august is also really cute because that’s the month when pete and chasten met and also when the babies were born but it really seems like pete told chasten yeah you can choose the middle name but it needs to start with an a lol penelope also was totally chosen by pete. the last chapter of his favourite book is called penelope. the name of his first book also comes from that book and pete and chasten got married on the date the book is set. it’s really special to him. so idk i found it so weird, obviously maybe they chose the names together but there’s obviously more influence from pete for their kids names. (3/)

by Anonymousreply 563December 30, 2021 1:13 PM

going back to the surrogate vs adoption thing, i think they are adopted, surrogacy doesn’t make sense in the timeline but i have to admit that i’ve been curious because after the children were born, they have avoided talking about their origins. here’s all the photos of baby penelope available and she’s clearly white with dark hair and thick dark eyebrows. the eyebrows remind me so much of pete and she has so much hair that it may be pete’s mediterranean genes doing the work so that makes me think but i like i say i think they are adopted but it’s true that you can never trust a politician 100% so im 👀. at the end of the day, they are the only ones to know where the kids came from. (4/sorry for the rant lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564December 30, 2021 1:20 PM

r561, r562, r563, r564 Excellent points.

I agree with everything you said.

by Anonymousreply 565December 30, 2021 1:34 PM

There is obviously a Russian bot starting all these anti-Pete threads, and a group of people paid per post to respond.

How else does this nothing burger get to 600 posts.

by Anonymousreply 566December 30, 2021 2:38 PM

R563 is English your basic language? What you wrote is practically unreadable.

by Anonymousreply 567December 30, 2021 2:40 PM

Pete and Chasten are throwing a New Year's party tomorrow that simply everyone in Washington is talking about!

But if Chasten doesn't get home from the baths in time, who is going to do the cooking?

by Anonymousreply 568December 30, 2021 2:57 PM

R563 = They are playing poor because they want government freebies like their student loans paid off. I still believe Chazzy is on the Buttigieg Campaign Payroll. and probably the SuperPac payroll....

by Anonymousreply 569December 31, 2021 4:42 AM

R566 = It's the Russians!!....It's the Russians!!.....It cannot possibly be that DL discovered how FAKE Pete and Chasten are!!!....It has nothing to do with two self entitled gays!!....It's the Russians!!...LINK = Mayor Pete is about to get mopped up by the GOP soon...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570December 31, 2021 4:50 AM

"Republicans hunt for a scandal."

Basically a nothing burger R570. Pete is doing everything so well they cant find anything bad about him as much as they wish they could. That's what your article says if you bother to read it.

by Anonymousreply 571December 31, 2021 4:56 AM

I don't get all this obsession over Pete's babies. How many people in Congress have this much attention on their children. If you want to talk real scandal and not fake made up stuff like the Troll here is trying and failing to do with Pete, look at GOP Rep. Gaetz and his very handsome Cuban fuck buddy, uh I mean son. Which he sort of but not really adopted. But kept him a secret for years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572December 31, 2021 5:01 AM

Lucky Chasten!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573December 31, 2021 7:06 AM

R573 Yeah, chasten has a cute rodent pet.

by Anonymousreply 574December 31, 2021 8:10 PM

R573 Chasten would only be "lucky" if Pete gets to the White House, which doesn't seem likely anytime soon.

Pete is the lucky one. Chasten is younger and probably has the better dick. He definitely has a larger more fuckable ass! Chasten would also be much more interesting to talk to (imagine having to regularly listen to a Pete word salad). But most importantly Chasten seems to really care about him.

And for all you guys ripping Chasten a new one, remember he wasn't the one who asked for this limelight. It's his rodent husband seeking fame by continuing to try to insert himself into gov't positions for which he knows he's not qualified.

by Anonymousreply 575January 2, 2022 4:55 AM

There is only ONE TROLL that is ripping Chasten a new one on this thread. He has conversations with himself with his sock puppet accounts.

by Anonymousreply 576January 2, 2022 5:01 AM

R563, these two do not seem mature enough to raise children. I know there are a lot of immature people out there with babies but this is beyond weird and juvenile.

This really turns me off to him and his judgment.

by Anonymousreply 577January 2, 2022 5:05 AM

So it was Pete who pushed Chasten to write his memoir? He's as much of a fame whore as Pete.

by Anonymousreply 578January 2, 2022 5:08 AM

True Story = Pete and Chasten spent their book money NOT paying back student loans. They want YOU to pay back their school loans. Also Chastens book---which I read---was like a 9th grader wrote it. Chasten was only a teacher for a few months and never went back. Lazy slob.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579January 2, 2022 6:12 AM

At the White House!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580January 2, 2022 7:01 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581January 2, 2022 7:27 AM

Dramatic lighting!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582January 2, 2022 8:34 AM

Why are these Trolls SO OBSESSED with someones BABIES? Just get laid already, no one cares but you.

by Anonymousreply 583January 2, 2022 8:39 AM

R583 Because P&T bought those babies for cold hard cash but keep on lying about it. It’s a scandal actually….

by Anonymousreply 584January 2, 2022 8:46 AM

Who cares. BORRRING!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 585January 2, 2022 8:50 AM

It's actually none of your business R584. They are entitled to a certain amount of privacy when it comes to their children. You seem to not get that.

by Anonymousreply 586January 2, 2022 8:52 AM

I never vote for someone based on how many kids they have or where they came from. Only an unhinged nutjob would fixate on that.

by Anonymousreply 587January 2, 2022 8:53 AM

R586 Not when they parade those babies around as seen in R580 for marketing. Integrity and accountability are qualities I actually value in politicians, Trumpie.

by Anonymousreply 588January 2, 2022 9:00 AM

They are as most parents allows to take their kids out of the house once and a while, share photos. Everyone with kids does that. They are not "parading them around" you stupid nitwit. There would be hundreds of photos if that were the case, not a hand full you keep posting here trying to make something out of it.

I have seen more photos of babies from straight couples on FB than you can ever imagine, many of them post EVERY FUCKING DAY! That's what you call parading babies in public.

by Anonymousreply 589January 2, 2022 9:09 AM

^^allowed^^

by Anonymousreply 590January 2, 2022 9:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!