Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Black Lives Matter believes Jussie!

And turn off the comments.

Mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 15, 2021 6:20 PM

Is this his drag persona?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 9, 2021 5:20 AM

The abolition of the police? These fucks are sick. Can’t wait for the CIA to infiltrate and destroy thus bullshit terrorist organization.

by Anonymousreply 2December 9, 2021 5:34 AM

The police are a terrorist organization.

by Anonymousreply 3December 9, 2021 5:38 AM

Flap snot and dribble piss. Let's see where BLM is in five years.

by Anonymousreply 4December 9, 2021 5:39 AM

R4 I’m sure you said that 5 years ago,

by Anonymousreply 5December 9, 2021 5:40 AM

I don’t have any investment in the literal organization. It was originally a slogan / ideology. I don’t know who the leaders are behind BLM but they’re not really leaders.

Anyways, no one actually believes Jussie.

I believed it because I originally thought he had played a show out in Florida or some red state and got attacked. Then once I heard it was Chicago at 2 in the morning on a winter night, I didn’t buy it.

by Anonymousreply 6December 9, 2021 5:42 AM

BLM’s whole brand has been tarnished.

by Anonymousreply 7December 9, 2021 5:45 AM

[quote]In our commitment to abolition, we can never believe police, especially the Chicago Police Department (CPD) over Jussie Smollett, a Black man

And what about believing the two black men who say Jussie is a liar? Oh, that's right, they're Nigerian and American black people tend to hate Nigerians.

by Anonymousreply 8December 9, 2021 5:48 AM

R3 Better to be thought a complete idiot than to post and remove all doubt.

by Anonymousreply 9December 9, 2021 5:48 AM

I believe Jussie too !!!! Would anyone like to do an interview with me about it? Of course, I expect a nice hefty fee.

by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2021 5:49 AM

So what do all those "Defund The Police doesn't mean defund the police" types do now?

by Anonymousreply 11December 9, 2021 5:49 AM

R11 Find another scam to horseshit the gullible.

by Anonymousreply 12December 9, 2021 5:52 AM

They get millions in donations and the only things they have to show are twitter statements ?

by Anonymousreply 13December 9, 2021 9:53 AM

And a few nice houses….

by Anonymousreply 14December 9, 2021 10:06 AM

Abolish the police? I wonder if white dopes are still giving them money?

by Anonymousreply 15December 9, 2021 11:29 AM

BLM is a complete joke at this point, and the Democratic politicians who support them are garbage.

by Anonymousreply 16December 9, 2021 11:35 AM

There is no official BLM organization or leader. So whose Twitter account is that? Maybe the alt-right?

by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2021 11:43 AM

What's this, r17?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 9, 2021 11:47 AM

If there is no official BLM organization, who gets the millions in donations.? There has to be some organization to process then $.

by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2021 11:47 AM

r17

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2021 11:47 AM

Sorry. My bad. I thought there were only various independent local factions, with thugs and grifters at the helm. No real leadership.

by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2021 12:02 PM

BLM divorced from reality from the beginning. Nice scam they had and so much privilege.

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2021 12:06 PM

Nordstrom better start reinforcing their doors and windows in preparation for Jussie's conviction.

by Anonymousreply 23December 9, 2021 12:08 PM

They know he’s a Jew, right?

by Anonymousreply 24December 9, 2021 12:15 PM

[quote] There is no official BLM organization or leader.

Yes there is, you idiot. You’re thinking of ANTIFA.

by Anonymousreply 25December 9, 2021 12:16 PM

[quote] Maybe the alt-right?

Yes, it’s the alt-Right… that’s why they have a blue check next to their name.

by Anonymousreply 26December 9, 2021 12:17 PM

Black Lies Matter

by Anonymousreply 27December 9, 2021 12:17 PM

r25: r17 admitted the mistake at r21.

Give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 28December 9, 2021 12:18 PM

What’s worse is that they want police abolished. They need to be deemed a terrorist organization.

by Anonymousreply 29December 9, 2021 12:18 PM

Commies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 9, 2021 12:20 PM

Do they believe Bill Cosby, too. They seem rather tribal to me. They care only about the tribe.

by Anonymousreply 31December 9, 2021 12:30 PM

As long as you refuse to see who is funding the BLMs you will not understand anything. As long as you don't understand who is behind the Wokes, you will continue to see Western societies fall apart. While China laughs at the self-destruction of whites, it allows them to gain cultural hegemony more quickly. They don't understand that we can deny ourselves as America does and force Europeans to do so with their soft power that interferes everywhere.

All these movements that take possession of the youngest by influencing them on social medias, will be what will precipitate the hatred of the rest of the Western world towards the Americans. This has already started in Europe. The American decline in 10 years will have taken place through your own fault.

China is moving very fast and is counting on getting back those who will reject the hateful American ideologies that only divide the West.

by Anonymousreply 32December 9, 2021 12:36 PM

Black Lies Matter said it all.

by Anonymousreply 33December 9, 2021 12:38 PM

[quote] They care only about the tribe.

It happens.

by Anonymousreply 34December 9, 2021 12:45 PM

Black freedom? Jesus Christ. This is America. Its there for the taking, for everyone. Do better and things will get better.

by Anonymousreply 35December 9, 2021 12:48 PM

[quote]As long as you refuse to see who is funding the BLMs you will not understand anything

R32 BLM's top donors are DoorDash, Amazon, Gatorade, Microsoft, AirBnB, Unilever, Nabisco, Dropbox, Fitbit, Devolver Digital, and Square Enix. All have contributed $500,000 and more. .

What's not to understand??

by Anonymousreply 36December 9, 2021 12:54 PM

[quote] Anyways

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 37December 9, 2021 12:55 PM

Fuck you, OP.

On principle.

by Anonymousreply 38December 9, 2021 12:56 PM

R32 White liberals and white youth who are concerned with nothing except looking virtuous will be the demise. No one will outwardly question the movement because they will have their virtuous card revoked. All my friends who are mired in wokeism and identity issues now were, before this, the most miserable, manipulative, narcissistic, stunted people I knew. This was a godsend for them, providing an outlet and focus for their personality disorders and misanthropy. And its allowed to go on because they know if anyone questions them, they can pull the morality card and say well YOU must be the racist / sexist / transphone, etc etc because who would question equality quality of living for all people? 98% of the population do want a good life for all. These people are narcissistic psychos and the adults have to regain control. Enough is enough. And for those of you who read this comment and translate it as being racist, you are part of the brigade.

by Anonymousreply 39December 9, 2021 12:59 PM

R39 * equal quality

by Anonymousreply 40December 9, 2021 1:01 PM

R36 And you think it's okay for these huge companies to fund the BLMs? You think it's just philanthropy? That their intentions are pure? You forget to mention one of the biggest funders and influencers of BLMs.

Anyways, highly influential billionaires funding an organization that is not supposed to make a profit, that seems perfectly normal to you?

Consequences? BLMs founders have now millon luxury properties in white neighborhoods. Is that still normal? How can people be so blind?

by Anonymousreply 41December 9, 2021 1:02 PM

R39 EXACTLY.

by Anonymousreply 42December 9, 2021 1:03 PM

Buy Larger Mansions.

by Anonymousreply 43December 9, 2021 1:12 PM

[quote]You forget to mention one of the biggest funders and influencers of BLMs.

Uh, no. I didn't. The biggest funders and influencers of BLM are listed at R36.

by Anonymousreply 44December 9, 2021 1:18 PM

Are we surprised that blm supports Jussie? blm is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 45December 9, 2021 1:19 PM

Do the defund the police people not know that black people call the police too?

by Anonymousreply 46December 9, 2021 1:23 PM

R46 No, because deep down it for their optics. They have no clue how black life is in America. They just want to be on the right side of history.

by Anonymousreply 47December 9, 2021 1:33 PM

R39 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 48December 9, 2021 1:40 PM

[quote]And you think it's okay for these huge companies to fund the BLMs? You think it's just philanthropy? That their intentions are pure? You forget to mention one of the biggest funders and influencers of BLMs.

"BLMs?"

Seriously? You actually use this to refer to...something?

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 49December 9, 2021 7:54 PM

Verdict is in…

by Anonymousreply 50December 9, 2021 9:34 PM

Black Lies Matter are just as dumb as Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 51December 9, 2021 11:07 PM

[quote] There is no official BLM organization or leader.

I'm available and I'm a Duchess.

by Anonymousreply 52December 9, 2021 11:46 PM

Jussie is a disgrace to Blacks and Gays. A world class asshole. Both groups should boycott him.

by Anonymousreply 53December 10, 2021 1:40 AM

They're going to do a fundraiser for his appeals starring Jussie: a TV musical version of "Jailhouse Rock."

by Anonymousreply 54December 10, 2021 1:46 AM

Never mind, he’s a Jew.

by Anonymousreply 55December 10, 2021 1:54 AM

We were told here again and again and again and again and again from Datalounge's Enlightened™ for the last year and a half that "defund" in the slogan 'Defund the Police' didn't actually mean "defund", but that word needed to be used in order to gain the attention the movement required.

And here we have BLM using the word "abolition". So instead of "defund", they actually mean "abolish"? Got it.

by Anonymousreply 56December 10, 2021 1:59 AM

OP probably believes Sherry Papini. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 57December 10, 2021 2:02 AM

I HATE the names of the kids In his family...Jurnee, Jocqi, jussie. His parents sound exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 58December 10, 2021 2:07 AM

Have they commented on the verdict?

by Anonymousreply 59December 10, 2021 2:11 AM

Here’s his twitter info....I love that he is saving the world. He’s special.

Jussie Smollett @JussieSmollett I am simply here to help save the world. Nothing is more important than love. -JS *I ONLY HAVE TWITTER &INSTAGRAM. NO OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA EXISTS IN MY NAME

by Anonymousreply 60December 10, 2021 2:12 AM

[quote] names of the kids In his family...Jurnee, Jocqi, jussie. His parents sound exhausting.

Shouldn't that be Jucqi?

by Anonymousreply 61December 10, 2021 2:16 AM

r61, haha, could be! I lost interest and focus, reading family info on wiki.

I remember his sister Jurnee as a young actress..very good and she was everywhere for a while. Just looked her up and read an interview...ahh, I wish I didn’t...she comes across like Her brother. And foul language. There’s an hilarious anecdote that she shared, well that wasn’t funny exactly.....she was speaking highly of her protective mother, but description made mom seem trashy, vulgar and inappropriate . I can go get link, if interested to read it, I’m not doing it justice in retelling.

by Anonymousreply 62December 10, 2021 2:31 AM

[quote] I can go get link, if interested to read it, I’m not doing it justice in retelling.

Do you happen to be from a country where in the original language key English words like articles and pronouns are sometimes omitted?

by Anonymousreply 63December 10, 2021 3:52 AM

There are so many imposters and troll voices participating in BLM that I doubt its leadership can tell up from down from among its participants. It's a little like the DL - how many accounts here are really representative of the gay constituency of which DL is supposed to be composed? The fake ones are far more conspicuous than the real.

I don't really pay any attention to declarations of what BLM supposedly advocates, or what they supposedly say - particularly as an intended source of outrage. (I don't 'do' outrage.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 10, 2021 5:41 AM

Furthermore, they're still at it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 10, 2021 5:43 AM

What does BLM even stand for? It seems to be an unorganized excuse for anyone to do or say anything because they are POC. I never hear of them doing anything positive or helping communities to be less violent. It’s a scam and I would never gone them a dime.

by Anonymousreply 66December 10, 2021 5:52 AM

R35 That's not how America has worked historically or in the present. White people have a habit of destroying wealthy black communities.

by Anonymousreply 67December 10, 2021 6:52 AM

What wealthy black communities have been destroyed by whites recently, R67? How have "the whites" achieved this?

by Anonymousreply 68December 10, 2021 5:27 PM

BLM destroying the little credibility they have left.

by Anonymousreply 69December 10, 2021 5:42 PM

[quote]What does BLM even stand for?

Tell us you're a troll from far outside the US without telling us...

by Anonymousreply 70December 10, 2021 5:56 PM

[quote] What does BLM even stand for? I

Tearing the "system" down and making money while you do it.

I looked into them when they were first formed surrounding the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case. The names were familiar - those women had been around in political activism before. They clearly stated they were Marxists and wanted to change the world. LOL! They didn't hide their purpose back then.

Marxists always want chaos. They have no clue how to run a government or a society that actually functions. See Venezuela for an example.

by Anonymousreply 71December 10, 2021 8:56 PM

COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES COMMIES

by Anonymousreply 72December 10, 2021 9:44 PM

That doesn't work, R72.

We know a double agent when we see one.

by Anonymousreply 73December 10, 2021 9:45 PM

There is a great divide in the black community over BLM.

I identify as Foundational Black American and the ideology is fuck the left and fuck the right.

Because as Malcolm X said, white liberals and white conservatives are the same exact people, some sit at the same dinner table and sleep in the same beds. And they have the same agendas but with different approaches.

And a lot of black people are adopting that mentality over liberals.

Cause every black person who voted for Biden looks foolish right now.

by Anonymousreply 74December 10, 2021 10:36 PM

This is all a bunch of crap:

“In our commitment to abolition, we can never believe police, especially the Chicago Police Department (CPD) over Jussie Smollett, a Black man who has been courageously present, visible, and vocal in the struggle for Black freedom.”

The jury did not believe Jussie. Ha ha

by Anonymousreply 75December 10, 2021 10:57 PM

Now I KNOW they're a Russian troll front.

by Anonymousreply 76December 10, 2021 11:22 PM

Illinois should go red. C’mon Illinois.

by Anonymousreply 77December 10, 2021 11:34 PM

[Quote]Cause every black person who voted for Biden looks foolish right now.

Instead of Biden, who??

I'm sure the large BLM donations were made in the summer of '20. After the exposé several months ago regarding the luxury real estate purchases of the former leader, I doubt any big money is still coming into their coffers from corporations.

by Anonymousreply 78December 10, 2021 11:52 PM

[quote]Cause every black person who voted for Biden looks foolish right now.

You know, sticking your dick in a goat isn't nearly the massive own you seem to think it is.

by Anonymousreply 79December 11, 2021 3:53 AM

This thread was before Jussie was found guilty. BLM has reaffirmed their support for her since then. I support BLM, but that is a bridge too far. This stunt kaween needs to do some time. New thread on it here on the DL. Cray.

by Anonymousreply 80December 11, 2021 4:04 AM

R78 I hate Trump.

But the First Step Act was actually beneficial to the black community and helped black people that were penalized more harshly from what Biden and the Clinton’s did in the 90’s.

But there’s an anti-voting ideology because neither sides have much to offer the black community and as long as black people keep giving their votes to the left for nothing in return, liberals are going to continue to do nothing.

by Anonymousreply 81December 11, 2021 9:21 AM

R78 And BLM became an organization after the term and ideology and protests.

There were like 25 BLM organizations after and I think the biggest promoters got the top spot.

Because it wasn’t really an organization. It was a hashtag on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 82December 11, 2021 9:32 AM

R68 Real estate market is still biased against black homeowners. Banks are also still biased against black people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 12, 2021 6:01 AM

[quote]Real estate market is still biased against black homeowners. Banks are also still biased against black people.

Most black neighborhoods turn to shit and people want to move out of them. That’s why property values are lower. It’s not bias, it’s reality.

by Anonymousreply 84December 12, 2021 6:33 AM

That's supposed to be a black couple in R83's pic?

by Anonymousreply 85December 12, 2021 12:43 PM

BLM is just more liberal lies. The Smollett buushit? From the git go, had so called red necks beat the hell out of him, he would have wound up in intensive care if not dead. Instead he had a tiny scratch on his face he seems to think is precious, nothing wrong with his clothes and his sandwich just like he got it from the store. But the liberals jump on his bandwagon of lies. As far as BLM goes follow the money and lies.

by Anonymousreply 86December 12, 2021 1:39 PM

BLM= Blatant lying motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 87December 12, 2021 2:24 PM

For all we know, this BLM website could be the work of the Russians or others trying to foster havoc and social unrest in US. Russia didn't stop their 'mischief making' when the election ended. If they aren't totally responsible for a controversial site and the opinions expressed, at minimum they could have infiltrated it just to "stir up the pot".

Whether these social and political websites are far left or far right, everyone needs to be skeptical about their authenticity until you can prove to yourself they are legit.

by Anonymousreply 88December 12, 2021 5:48 PM

BLM the organization is and has always been full of shit and most rational people knew it was never about Black lives but them race baiting and making a lot of money. Black lives do matter but BLM the organization isn't interested in that at all.

Smollett had better be worried. One, he's incredibly stupid. Two, he is friends with very highly placed and influential people who know he's incredibly stupid. They must worry about his blabbing and at this point they won't want anything to do with him. If he goes to prison, he's going to snap. They'll probably Epstein him.

by Anonymousreply 89December 12, 2021 7:10 PM

It's their official site, R88.

by Anonymousreply 90December 12, 2021 7:47 PM

BLM should stand for Black Lies Matter. Since it’s clearly built on a false victim narrative.

by Anonymousreply 91December 13, 2021 6:21 PM

Victim perpetuation is the bread and butter of BLM. Even if it ended tomorrow, racism will never not be a problem because people will not move beyond it as a crutch.

by Anonymousreply 92December 13, 2021 6:28 PM

I feel a bit sorry for Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 93December 14, 2021 8:18 AM

BLM needs to labeled a terrorist organization and have its funds confiscated.

by Anonymousreply 94December 14, 2021 9:59 AM

I'm down with the statement black lives matter. But I'm not down with the group who calls themselves Black Lives Matter.

by Anonymousreply 95December 14, 2021 10:44 AM

Takes a grifter to know a grifter.

by Anonymousreply 96December 14, 2021 11:54 AM

But of course...

by Anonymousreply 97December 14, 2021 1:54 PM

Didn't the founder of BLM steal money for expensive real estate?

by Anonymousreply 98December 14, 2021 1:58 PM

R95, excellent point. It's not just the pro-right that can jump on a cause, politicize it and ultimately derail the original intent of the cause.

by Anonymousreply 99December 14, 2021 6:15 PM

Most metropolitan police departments are problematic (that word again), but Jussie’s lies aren’t helping matters.

by Anonymousreply 100December 14, 2021 6:18 PM

Black lives matter is a marxist group, funny how all the coprs that donated money we unable to research before doleing out the cash. Think i will try that scam. What name should the next org be. ? BPNMT.black people need money too. ? It a true statement. Maybe i will get a couple million.

by Anonymousreply 101December 14, 2021 7:02 PM

You misspelled "Klan-infested", R100.

by Anonymousreply 102December 14, 2021 7:05 PM

R101, stop it.

by Anonymousreply 103December 14, 2021 7:08 PM

[quote] Didn't the founder of BLM steal money for expensive real estate?

Oh honey, no. It's not stealing when it's done right out there in the open.

by Anonymousreply 104December 14, 2021 10:39 PM

R103 stop it yourself

by Anonymousreply 105December 14, 2021 11:24 PM

Proving how racist they are. I can’t wait until whites begin robbing them and they call the police oh wait they can’t since they want them all defunded. Jussie Smollet made gay men look weak and needy with his elaborate hoax. Fuck him and fuck them for supporting this fake untalented hack. BLM are a hate group.

by Anonymousreply 106December 14, 2021 11:30 PM

The Smollet family is black trash.

by Anonymousreply 107December 15, 2021 6:05 AM

Right in line with your white trash version r107.

by Anonymousreply 108December 15, 2021 11:45 AM

Get a competent editor if you’re going to start a website, r101.

Holy shit!

by Anonymousreply 109December 15, 2021 3:22 PM

[quote] and the Clinton’s did in the 90’s.

The Clinton’s what?

by Anonymousreply 110December 15, 2021 3:22 PM

[quote] had so called red necks beat the hell out of him, he would have wound up in intensive care if not dead. Instead he had a tiny scratch on his face

Cause he fought the fuck back!

by Anonymousreply 111December 15, 2021 3:23 PM

Does BLM support Black Trannies?

by Anonymousreply 112December 15, 2021 3:29 PM

Some of you people are truly filth.

by Anonymousreply 113December 15, 2021 4:04 PM

R112, only the ones who fuck women and hate gay people.

by Anonymousreply 114December 15, 2021 4:08 PM

After seeing that pic of Jussie's dick, I'm willing to volunteer to comfort him - take a load off his balls, whatever I can do to help.

by Anonymousreply 115December 15, 2021 6:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!