Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bitter Caitlyn Jenner wanted to ban the Kardashians from Ellen's show

All because Ellen asked him about his thoughts on gay marriage:

[quote] “I have to admit, that… I remember 15 years ago, 20 years ago, whatever it was when the whole gay marriage issue came up, at first I was not for it,” Jenner said at the time. “I thought, ‘I’m a traditionalist….’ It’s always been between a man and a woman.” She said that her position evolved over time to: “If that word ‘marriage’ is really, really that important to you, I can go with it.” ... “Marriage is an important word because marriage is marriage and equality is equality,” Ellen said. Jenner responded that she doesn’t “want to stand in front of anybody’s happiness.”

[quote] Several days later, Ellen went on The Howard Stern Show and said that Jenner “still has a judgment about gay marriage.” “She said, ‘If the word marriage is that important…’ and I was like, ‘It is because that’s the word,'” Ellen said. Stern agreed with her, calling it “remarkable” that Jenner effectively said, “Gee, gay marriage, I don’t get it.”

[quote] Jenner said that she was so angry that she considered calling her ex-wife Kris Jenner to stop “any of the kids from being on Ellen.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2021 4:18 AM

Worse than Portia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2021 2:13 AM

[quote] Jenner said at the time. “I thought, ‘I’m a traditionalist….’

while in a strapless Donna Karan, full makeup and divine Blahniks.

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 2:13 AM

It's almost like Caitlyn is just a straight republican man in drag...wait.

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2021 2:19 AM

Caitlyn’s an idiot. Ellen’s a bitch. The Kardashians are trash. They all need to go away.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2021 2:27 AM

What does Skanklin’s pussy smell like? Or does she still tuck?

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 2:30 AM

R5 It Smells like Wheaties

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 2:34 AM

[quote]Caitlyn’s an idiot. Ellen’s a bitch. The Kardashians are trash. They all need to go away.

R4. Amen, brother! You win the Christmas ham!!

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2021 2:44 AM

Who gives a fuck what a twice-married, twice-divorced tranny thinks about anything!

Even as a guy (which he still is) Brucilla was a total cement head!

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2021 2:48 AM

Look at that title, r1. How was I supposed to find that?

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2021 4:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!